Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 12 PM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 322 reviews
VERY GOOD 80 reviews
AVERAGE 31 reviews
POOR 20 reviews
TERRIBLE 11 reviews
Friends getaway Traveller
03 Jun 2018
Shout out to Ms. Crystal ?????....
A short stay that’s made remarkable by all the staff we’ve encountered. A big thanks to Crystal for making a first impression on us for receiving us well and for taking time to patiently cater to our room preferences. She is so accomodating and always have a big smile on her face! ??
“I dont usually write a review but for her it’s an exemption”
And what I particularly like about this hotel more than its facade and layout is their restaurant called ‘Artisan’. The food is so good and even if it somewhat ruined ny diet, (lol) the temptation to go back for more were too strong to resist. ??
Perhaps next time I will hopefully get a chance to spend a week or two to this big and luxurious hotel.
03 Jun 2018
Fantastic hotel and team!
I stayed in the Bab Al Qasr from Feb-May 2018, in both the hotel-apartment and hotel sides of this establishment. In summary I have nothing but positive reviews of the facilities and the service I received from the hotel and the exceptional service delivery team.
• The hotel has a luxurious setting, positioned next to the royal palace and is also beach-front, with a jetty providing access to boats.
• The doormen and security at the front of the building ensured that arriving guests and their luggage was taken care of rapidly. They were consistently exceptional at ensuring that taxis were available when needed, which certainly helped getting around Abu Dhabi in a hurry.
• The front-desk customer team were all exceptional, ensuring that all my needs were met with great conversation, insights on the local area and big smiles- a real asset to the hotel. They responded rapidly to my requests for certain bills/ invoices which was massively helpful.
• The rooms are large, well-equipped and very comfortable. I particularly appreciated the black-out curtains, very comfortable mattress and pillows, high-pressure showers and high-capacity bath. The hotel-apartment rooms come with a full kitchen and washing machine, which were also of high-quality and very useful.
• The hotel has the full suite of services and facilities, and is well equipped to meet all the normal requirements of guests- gym, spa, pools, restaurants etc.
• The breakfast restaurant provided a delicious buffet breakfast every morning with a full array of fruits, juices, omelets and warm breakfast foods made-to-order. The restaurant management and table service team were fantastic, and having such a great team there definitely helped set the day off in a positive fashion.
• The gym is clean, well-managed by on-site personal trainers and contains a substantial amount of modern equipment and free weights.
• The beach and infinity pool are managed by a very attentive team of service personnel and lifeguards, which always made me feel very welcome and comfortable outdoors, swimming in the sea or the pool, or just relaxing/ working in the cabanas.
• The spa, which I occasionally used for deep-tissue sports massages, was fantastic and the masseurs were very skilled and incredibly strong at de-knotting muscles in my back and legs which was appreciated.
• I’d never really used a hotel concierge service before the Bab Al Qasr, but these guys were exceptional- they kindly organized a corporate team event, helped me with local service recommendations and generally made my life in Abu Dhabi easier. Fantastic service.
It was a privilege to stay at the Bab Al Qasr and I look forward to my next visit to Abu Dhabi to stay at my home away from home.
Solo travel Traveller
04 Jun 2018
I stayed there to rest after a course in a nearby hotel. I really loved it. The staff were very welcoming and helpful. Hint for a room: choose smoking rooms because they are in the upper floors with nice view.
Friends getaway Traveller
09 Jun 2018
Feel the luxurious stays in this hotel, you will be welcome by the Arabian hospitality. It is located just opposite of the Emirates Palace and Abu Dhabi Corniche.
Their twin room is spacious and lovely with stunning view of the Presidential Palace and Emirates Palace too.
Their breakfast was great, especially i love their croissants.
They have outdoor swimming pool and private beach.
Cons, is that their sauna and steam bath are both chargeable.
Overall, it was a memorable staycation.
08 Jun 2018
Great hotel, perfect location ....
It’s always a pleasure staying at Bab Al QASR Abu Dhabi it’s a perfect blend of great hospitality, lovely ambience and outstanding staff. Keep you the good work and look forward to my next visit at this amazing hotel.
Michael G. Singh