Hotels in Bangkok
(1446 Hotels in Bangkok - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 175)
No Indian breakfast was there but the chef was very kind to specially prepare breakfast for us as we were vegetarians without egg no meat no fish hats of the chef location is very good for a family to stay and the hotel staff is also very polite and kind
Digant Mehta | Fri, Mar 2, '18
Rs. 3,011Choose Dates
The hotel is located at the centre of the city, walkable to a couple of shopping malls and financial centres. Value for money assured here. Found a lot of Indians here, and has a few Indian restaurants too right across the street. 30 minutes from Don Mueang Airport by cab.
Kakarla Abhishek | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 3,222Choose Dates
It was okay for 1 night stay, near to the airport. It was average hotel, cannot stay for long. It is a cheaper hotel, if you had a flight late night, its better to stay near airport at this hotel. you cannot find any facilities here. Room were clean and hotel rate was cheaper.
Nitesh Kumar Agarwal | Mon, Aug 17, '15
Rs. 948Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Bangkok
Good service, nice Indian breakfast but was limited. Far from shopping mall and if need food at night was not possible. This hotel name should be listed in their yellow pages book because most of taxi driver do not know where the hotel is. I would personally give 3 star to this hotel.
Arjun Shah | Sun, Oct 18, '15
Rs. 1,157Choose Dates
Good clean hotel with a right location, prompt room services, complimentary Tuk Tuk service is very effective, phone calls are insanely costly, need to improve a lot on food and transport or sight-seeing arrangement as well.
Debashis Dey | Thu, Dec 31, '15
Rs. 4,893Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Bangkok
Staff were very helpful. We could find only everything positive there. We would come again. On arrival at the reception with a wet towel to freshen up and have a small welcome drin ...
Food was excellent for me, as I am a pure vegetarian and there was not a pinch of non veg food in the breakfast! 2 variants of bread, 2 variants of Jam, butter, tea coffee, milk juice and fruits. what else does one need for aa breakfast. I have stayed in mantra group hotels before and is as worthy as always. The staff was very polite except for the one person who used to stay at reception! very rude, unhelpful and egoistic. One suggestion to the management, if you want your ratings to go up, kindly hire people to serve people and not just to manage hotel!
Rahul Jayant Solanki | Wed, Jun 24, '15
Rs. 1,442Choose Dates
It is near indra square, pantip plaza, platinum mall, overall a good approach if a person travelling with friends or group And specially for shopping lover's Won't suggest this place if you are looking for a peaceful or relaxed place All Indian restaurant are nearby & even in night it's crowded. Safe and value for money
saurabh kapoor | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 4,327Choose Dates
The room is very small in size, but the location is excellent, calm and accessible to city area in very few minutes. The airport link train is well connected to the hotel (only to suvarnabhumi airport). Don mueng airport is also reachable in less than 40 minutes.
PRAMODKUMAR KRISHNAPILLAI | Wed, Apr 11, '18
Rs. 1,446Choose Dates
We, three adults, reached early in the morning at around 8 AM. But the lady at the reception kept us waiting until 11:30 AM citing the reason that check-in time is 12:00 PM. We asked her whether the room was still occupied by other guests for which she was not allowing us to check-in. She replied that it is vacant. So, she unnecessarily kept us waiting in the reception for 3 and 1/2 hrs.
Kunal Chakma | Mon, Mar 19, '18
Rs. 4,079Choose Dates
Located centrally close to main road .. Walking distance to famous walking street Phuket .. Excellent hotel, good pool, good room .. Only drawback was limited food option for lunch and dinner, but lot of options nearby incl Indian food ... Lavish buffet for breakfast ... Can be booked without a second thought ...
deepak | Wed, Dec 13, '17
Rs. 3,966Choose Dates
Only good thing is the location and WiFi. Otherwise non cooperative staff, water drains from bathroom to room and poor cleaning. In fact, the entrance of only this hotel among other hotels in row was logged with water.
Shwetendu Sharad Dhanuka | Sun, Aug 16, '15
Rs. 1,925Choose Dates
My stay at the hotel was for only one night this time and the room was good enough for us. The pool side bar was a convenience and the pool was good as well though it's a small one to swim. The wonder was the breakfast items. It was just like majestic. The wholesale market in this tower saved me a lot of time for shopping. The product quality is better than pratunam as well as the price. It takes only 50 mins to reach the BKK airport from hotel. But MMT must clear to inform client the room offer they are advertising from which tower of this hotel. The reason behind this is tower C has the cheapest price among A, be and tower C. So that anyone can chose options from different tower rooms . . The toilet of the room was enriched with proper accessories except it had no hand shower for it's English comod. And the size of the room could have been better with this price point. The property is managed by expert and well behaved employees. Their warm welcome and always on smiling face was great to me. For this reason this is the second time of my Bangkok visiting, I prefer to stay at this hotel.
Sk Shahmeraz Ali | Tue, Mar 20, '18
Rs. 3,180Choose Dates
Its a perfect business hotel. Everything you need. Staff was very courteous. Check in was fast. Every time I needed a cab ride (2-3 times a day) the staff would call them for me. Serve me 24 hours including 3am in the night. Location is very good. 2-3 kms to all the pubs, malls, shops and other important places. High speed internet is also available. Everything was perfect.
AVRA BHADURI | Fri, Dec 8, '17
Rs. 6,593Choose Dates
Good hotel for 01 or 02 nights . Room was good but have AC issue so they changed our room . Overall a good hotel for short stay . Traffic is an issue when in Bangkok and it consumes a lot of time . But inside hotel it looks so relaxed and calm place.
Ashish Bindal | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 3,708Choose Dates
The hotel had all the basic facilities required for a traveler. It seemed like a no frills budget hotel. The staff was helpful with all requests. Rooms were pretty small though and seemed a bit congested as we were 3 in one. Overall, an okay experience.
Adithya Ramesh | Thu, Dec 31, '15
Rs. 2,808Choose Dates
Though the hotel may be a little difficult to find but you could either use google maps or ask locals for the way there Almost all places to ahop are approx 500 meters away. They have a coffee machine which you could use any time in the lobby free of cost. Hotel is a little dated but over all good. Taxi from there to airport approx 500 baht
sundeep | Wed, Apr 11, '18
Rs. 2,452Choose Dates
The best part of the hotel is its location. So near Nana, this is where action is, in Bangkok, if you are here for fun . The food is also commendable . And then, the best part is the swimming pool . MMT Bookings make this property a value for money proposition too!
Sumit | Thu, Apr 19, '18
Rs. 2,427Choose Dates
Very conveniently located hotel, with lots of options for food, on board and in and around the hotel. A 10 minute walk from the Sky Train or. The place is very efficiently maintained, and the Executive Rooms are good value for money. Live music in the lobby every evening, sets the mood in the Open Bar. All in all a place worth visiting again.
Mehernosh Currawalla | Wed, Mar 14, '18
Loved every Bit of it. Got a Free Upgrade. The Staff is very friendly and helpful and talks Good understandable English. The Rooms where very spacious and its just few kilometers away from RCA (The main party place area). From the Airport it is 30 mins and meter taxi comes to about 300 Baht. The hotel serves only buffet Breakfast but for us we just used to come to hotel only at night so it was fine. However, supermarket is nearby and also just next to Hotel there is a Good Pizza store. The Taxi guys does know this area so just advise you all to Use Google Maps (offline version). Where ever I generally travel Google Maps always comes to my rescue. I directed the way to the taxi driver so there was no way any taxi driver could cheat by taking us to some other place and all but whatever we loved our stay at this hotel.
Abhishek Singh | Fri, Jan 1, '16
Rs. 3,585Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Bangkok
- The capital and the most populated city of Thailand, Bangkok, is a land of surprises.
- Bangkok holds the record for having the highest number of tourists in the world.
- It is a town of variance with an array of sights around the city.
- Despite being a modern metropolis, Bangkok has preserved its ancient architecture and traditions expediently. The glistening temples and resplendent palaces are great illustrations of this love affair with the old .
- The world-famous floating markets are another marvel that Bangkok owns. These bustling markets are full of shops selling souvenirs, sweets, snacks and fruits. The long-tail boat tours show you the entire market and the nearby canals called Khlong.
- Bangkok also serves as the best feasting spot for experimental foodies. A blend of local Thai and international cuisines, the food here is an additional highlight. Most of the Hotels in Bangkok offer the much talked about scrumptious food of this city.
- Talking of Bangkok mandates the mention of its famed nightlife. From cabarets to bars and clubs to theatres, it offers an exhaustive list of fun activities.
Being the most visited city in the world, Bangkok is full of hotels, chalets and apartments for tourists. From luxurious 5-star hotels to reasonably serviced hotels, Bangkok greets all its visitors with the same Thai hospitality.
- Bangkok is a place to stay if you have a proclivity for luxury stays. A range of exotic 5-star hotels envelops the cityscape.
- All of these luxury hotels in Bangkok treat you with high-end amenities. From restaurants to gardens and pool bars to spas, indulge in some world-class pampering while you stay in these hotels.
- Also, these hotels are a sheer sight of beauty. Riverside cafes, deluxe rooms and aromatic burners are just a few of the many silver services that these 5-star hotels extend.
- Even the simplest details like the source of the marble used, the linen of the bedding, are dealt with great care at these hotels.
- Sukhumvit Park, Tower Club at Lebua, AVANI Atrium Bangkok are a few of the 5-star hotels that deserve a definite mention.
5 Star Bangkok Hotels
- You can find a good number of 3-star hotels at prime locations of Bangkok.
- Well equipped with gyms, outdoor pools, lounges for meetings and karaoke rooms, these hotels in Bangkok promise a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- Experience fine dining pleasures at the restaurants of these 3-star hotels, which serve appetizing Thai as well as other international meals.
- A lot of these hotels in Bangkok have in-house bars that offer great drinks with delicious snacks and lively music.
- While these hotels are good at luxury amenities, they are also laden with basic services like parking, concierge and hi-speed Wi-Fi, ensuring a hassle-free stay.
- Baiyoke Suite Hotel, Hotel Manhattan Bangkok, and Nasa Vegas hotels are among the top 3-star Hotels in Bangkok.
3 Star Bangkok Hotels
- Situated near railway stations and airports, Bangkok owns a rainbow of budget hotels for backpackers.
- With facilities like affordable restaurants, libraries and laundry services, these budget hotels in Bangkok are serious value for money.
- Aaprt from being reasonably priced, these hotels are no less in adornment and charm. Furnished with good infrastructure and large beds with soft sheets and blankets, they make for a delightful stay.
- Centaur Inn, Convenient Park hotel and Diamond Residence Silom are some of the hotels that offer an affordable yet comfortable stay.
Budget Hotels in Bangkok
- Plan ahead. Make your bookings in advance because a city like Bangkok bustles with tourists and travellers round the year.
- Research well about the hotels, resorts in bangkok, the services they offer and their pricing. For comprehensive information, you can visit the MakeMyTrip website and compare different hotels in Bangkok and make a wise decision.
- A lot of Bangkok hotels offer free breakfast. Therefore, enquire well about the perks and services you are entitled to.
- If you wish to review the accommodation and tour expenses, it is a great option to select from the MakeMyTrip Bangkok holiday packages. This would aid in getting the best of both lodging and travelling in Bangkok.
Tips for booking Bangkok Hotels
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide-ranging catalogue of Bangkok hotels.
- Filters like rating, budget and location on the MakeMyTrip website ease the task of selecting hotels in Bangkok.
- The list includes both 5-star and budget hotels, so pick what suits your needs.
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
- Sukhumvit : An exquisite locality and a magnet of best shopping, dining and nightlife, Sukhumvit is a great place to stay while you are in Bangkok. It’s an 18 km long road adorned with fashionable bars and restaurants, malls, clubs and hotels.
- Silom: Skyscrapers make Silom’s skyline. A multitude of offices adorn the streets of Silom. It is most suitable for people visiting Bangkok for business purposes.
- Siam: It’s the shopping paradise of Bangkok. With several shopping places and the central BTS Skytrain, Siam swarms with people all day long. You find an array of luxury and budget hotels in this area.
Top localities to visit in Bangkok
- By Air - Having two international airports, Bangkok is well connected by air to the rest of the world. It takes around four hours to reach Bangkok from New Delhi by air. All major commercial airlines have flights to and from Bangkok.
- By Road - Bangkok has three chief bus terminals; hence, travelling to the city by bus is a convenient option for travellers. Both private and government-run buses from other areas of Thailand operate to Bangkok. Shuttle buses and minibuses are also available as viable options for travel.
- By Rail - Bangkok has good connectivity of trains from other cities of Thailand to bordering countries like Malaysia and Cambodia.
How to reach Bangkok?
- Get pocket-pleasing deals on hotels in Bangkok at MakeMyTrip.
- Book 5-star hotels and budget hotels in Bangkok at discounted/reasonable rates on MakeMyTrip.
- MakeMyTrip offers the best deals in any hotel category.
- MakeMyTrip has about 1446 Bangkok hotels listed, with prices starting at Rs. along with amazing deals.