Hotels in Bangkok
(50 Hotels in Bangkok - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 892)
No Indian breakfast was there but the chef was very kind to specially prepare breakfast for us as we were vegetarians without egg no meat no fish hats of the chef location is very good for a family to stay and the hotel staff is also very polite and kind
Digant Mehta | Fri, Mar 2, '18
Hotel was good. The room was also good as it was given all old royal look with all wooden work inside and cd player and all. But the thing I didn't like was that the hotel should have maintained the room facilities as per today's requirements like the blanket was given all like available in the train with white sheets covered both sides. Overall the room was good except a few things. It was worth for money.
GAURAV KUMAR | Mon, Apr 9, '18
My stay at the hotel was for only one night this time and the room was good enough for us. The pool side bar was a convenience and the pool was good as well though it's a small one to swim. The wonder was the breakfast items. It was just like majestic. The wholesale market in this tower saved me a lot of time for shopping. The product quality is better than pratunam as well as the price. It takes only 50 mins to reach the BKK airport from hotel. But MMT must clear to inform client the room offer they are advertising from which tower of this hotel. The reason behind this is tower C has the cheapest price among A, be and tower C. So that anyone can chose options from different tower rooms . . The toilet of the room was enriched with proper accessories except it had no hand shower for it's English comod. And the size of the room could have been better with this price point. The property is managed by expert and well behaved employees. Their warm welcome and always on smiling face was great to me. For this reason this is the second time of my Bangkok visiting, I prefer to stay at this hotel.
Sk Shahmeraz Ali | Tue, Mar 20, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Bangkok
Located in the shopping and business district of Bangkok on Sukhumvit Road, Royal Ivory Sukhumvit Nana by Compass Hospitality is
Last booked at 9(hrs) ago
" Pratunam Pavilion Hotel, on Petchburi Road, is within walking distance from Ratchaparok station (Airport Rail Link) and lies
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
I booked a room at Tower 3 which is just across the road of the main building. I preferred a non smoking floor. The room is excellent with kitchen facilities, having microwave. The room is spacious, TV has multilingual channels, Water is provided in glass bottles. It is a total value for money. The reception staff was friendly and allowed early check in.
SUBHRANGSHU SEKHAR SARKAR | Tue, Apr 10, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Bangkok
Good hotel with excellent breakfast. Reception staff is also good. Location is in Market area. Metro station is close-by. Room lighting was poor bcs most of the bulbs were fused of ...
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
If balcony was there, it would have been really good and for breakfast little bit indian dishes should be available as most of visitors are from india. Rest all are very good facil ...
Siva Prasad Kenkary
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
This time I booked only room it was very nice and very clean with big size. We satisfied with room thanks. Just Bath room there was no hand shower beside that it was very joyful stay. I think I will choose it again thanks ambassador or Make my trip
Rajneesh Kumar | Sun, Apr 15, '18
The room is very small in size, but the location is excellent, calm and accessible to city area in very few minutes. The airport link train is well connected to the hotel (only to suvarnabhumi airport). Don mueng airport is also reachable in less than 40 minutes.
PRAMODKUMAR KRISHNAPILLAI | Wed, Apr 11, '18
Good hotel with excellent breakfast. Reception staff is also good. Location is in Market area. Metro station is close-by. Room lighting was poor bcs most of the bulbs were fused off. However on request they could do little by replacing table lamp.
Shashikant Shinde | Thu, Jan 14, '16
Breakfast is sub standard staff is not friendly. The hotel is just running on location as its very busy the Service is bad. Recently the hotel was renovated but it didn't add to guest comfort they just put dolls all over the place. I would not recommend this hotel unless you need to stay in this location.
Jasbir | Sat, Sep 2, '17
Nice Location, facility, and service provided by the staff. The room was good and maintained cleanliness . . The hotel is located on the bank of river but you can see the view. The breakfast was somewhat good. The front desk service is somewhat good.
Kathirvelan Kaliyappan | Fri, Mar 30, '18
Best location, best price but no indian breakfast. Near to nana plaza, no room service of food. Staff is good. Rooms are bit small, need some additions to the breakfast to suit the needs of the Indian palate. English breakfast is served with limited choices.
arnav agarwal | Sun, Apr 8, '18
Good clean hotel with a right location, prompt room services, complimentary Tuk Tuk service is very effective, phone calls are insanely costly, need to improve a lot on food and transport or sight-seeing arrangement as well.
Debashis Dey | Thu, Dec 31, '15
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Bangkok
- The capital and the most populated city of Thailand, Bangkok, is a land of surprises.
- Bangkok holds the record for having the highest number of tourists in the world.
- It is a town of variance with an array of sights around the city.
- Despite being a modern metropolis, Bangkok has preserved its ancient architecture and traditions expediently. The glistening temples and resplendent palaces are great illustrations of this love affair with the old .
- The world-famous floating markets are another marvel that Bangkok owns. These bustling markets are full of shops selling souvenirs, sweets, snacks and fruits. The long-tail boat tours show you the entire market and the nearby canals called Khlong.
- Bangkok also serves as the best feasting spot for experimental foodies. A blend of local Thai and international cuisines, the food here is an additional highlight. Most of the hotels in Bangkok offer the much talked about scrumptious food of this city.
- Talking of Bangkok mandates the mention of its famed nightlife. From cabarets to bars and clubs to theatres, it offers an exhaustive list of fun activities.
Being the most visited city in the world, Bangkok is full of hotels, chalets and apartments for tourists. From luxurious 5-star hotels to reasonably serviced hotels, Bangkok greets all its visitors with the same Thai hospitality.
- Bangkok is a place to stay if you have a proclivity for luxury stays. A range of exotic 5-star hotels envelops the cityscape.
- All of these luxury hotels in Bangkok treat you with high-end amenities. From restaurants to gardens and pool bars to spas, indulge in some world-class pampering while you stay in these hotels.
- Also, these hotels are a sheer sight of beauty. Riverside cafes, deluxe rooms and aromatic burners are just a few of the many silver services that these 5-star hotels extend.
- Even the simplest details like the source of the marble used, the linen of the bedding, are dealt with great care at these hotels.
- Sukhumvit Park, Tower Club at Lebua, AVANI Atrium Bangkok are a few of the 5-star hotels that deserve a definite mention.
5 Star Bangkok Hotels
- You can find a good number of 3-star hotels at prime locations of Bangkok.
- Well equipped with gyms, outdoor pools, lounges for meetings and karaoke rooms, these hotels in Bangkok promise a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- Experience fine dining pleasures at the restaurants of these 3-star hotels, which serve appetizing Thai as well as other international meals.
- A lot of these hotels in Bangkok have in-house bars that offer great drinks with delicious snacks and lively music.
- While these hotels are good at luxury amenities, they are also laden with basic services like parking, concierge and hi-speed Wi-Fi, ensuring a hassle-free stay.
- Baiyoke Suite Hotel, Hotel Manhattan Bangkok, and Nasa Vegas hotels are among the top 3-star Hotels in Bangkok.
3 Star Bangkok Hotels
- Situated near railway stations and airports, Bangkok owns a rainbow of budget hotels for backpackers.
- With facilities like affordable restaurants, libraries and laundry services, these budget hotels in Bangkok are serious value for money.
- Aaprt from being reasonably priced, these hotels are no less in adornment and charm. Furnished with good infrastructure and large beds with soft sheets and blankets, they make for a delightful stay.
- Centaur Inn, Convenient Park hotel and Diamond Residence Silom are some of the hotels that offer an affordable yet comfortable stay.
Budget Hotels in Bangkok
- Plan ahead. Make your bookings in advance because a city like Bangkok bustles with tourists and travellers round the year.
- Research well about the hotels, the services they offer and their pricing. For comprehensive information, you can visit the MakeMyTrip website and compare different hotels in Bangkok and make a wise decision.
- A lot of Bangkok hotels offer free breakfast. Therefore, enquire well about the perks and services you are entitled to.
- If you wish to review the accommodation and tour expenses, it is a great option to select from the MakeMyTrip Bangkok holiday packages. This would aid in getting the best of both lodging and travelling in Bangkok.
Tips for booking Bangkok Hotels
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide-ranging catalogue of Bangkok hotels.
- Filters like rating, budget and location on the MakeMyTrip website ease the task of selecting hotels in Bangkok.
- The list includes both 5-star and budget hotels, so pick what suits your needs.
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
- Sukhumvit : An exquisite locality and a magnet of best shopping, dining and nightlife, Sukhumvit is a great place to stay while you are in Bangkok. It’s an 18 km long road adorned with fashionable bars and restaurants, malls, clubs and hotels.
- Silom: Skyscrapers make Silom’s skyline. A multitude of offices adorn the streets of Silom. It is most suitable for people visiting Bangkok for business purposes.
- Siam: It’s the shopping paradise of Bangkok. With several shopping places and the central BTS Skytrain, Siam swarms with people all day long. You find an array of luxury and budget hotels in this area.
Top localities to visit in Bangkok
- By Air - Having two international airports, Bangkok is well connected by air to the rest of the world. It takes around four hours to reach Bangkok from New Delhi by air. All major commercial airlines have flights to and from Bangkok.
- By Road - Bangkok has three chief bus terminals; hence, travelling to the city by bus is a convenient option for travellers. Both private and government-run buses from other areas of Thailand operate to Bangkok. Shuttle buses and minibuses are also available as viable options for travel.
- By Rail - Bangkok has good connectivity of trains from other cities of Thailand to bordering countries like Malaysia and Cambodia.
How to reach Bangkok?
- Get pocket-pleasing deals on hotels in Bangkok at MakeMyTrip.
- Book 5-star hotels and budget hotels in Bangkok at discounted/reasonable rates on MakeMyTrip.
- MakeMyTrip offers the best deals in any hotel category.
- MakeMyTrip has about 50 Bangkok hotels listed, with prices starting at Rs. 892 along with amazing deals.