Hotels in Bangkok
(1247 Hotels in Bangkok - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 138)
Excellent stay. You leave the hotel and you are in the market any time of the day or night. I enjoyed early morning, late night and day marketing. When ever got bired, left the room and went to market and picks up some or the other dress. Also street food available 24*7.
jayshree jaiswal | Sun, May 6, '18
Value for money. Only they should be more flexible in check in and check out times as we have no control of airline schedules. That is our arrival and departure times. If they help in this regard they would be very good. I recommend this hotel as a good 3 star hotel and worth the money spent.
Jayanthi Naidu | Mon, Jan 12, '15
Rs. 3,300Choose Dates
For people interested in shopping, the location of this hotel is excellent. It is closed to Indra and Pratunam markets and about 2k far from Siam and mbk. The hotel provides free shuttles to Siam paragon mall as well . . The hotel is the tallest building in Thailand and it is really a sight. There are good photo opportunities on all the floors. The breakfast spread is good as well. What is lacking are the rooms - the bathroom is good but the room decor could be improved Considering the price, other hotels could provide better facilities. This would be strictly only for people interested in shopping and living close to the shopping places. One could just pay some money if they want to experience Bangkok from the tallest tower
Dhananjai | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 8,101Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Bangkok
Very good hotel. Will definitely stay here again. Infact I have booked for my future stay in this hotel with MakeMyTrip. This hotel is very close to MRT and walking distance to Airport link train. Very good service. Friendly reception staff. Free WiFi.
Dineshkumar Suppiah | Sat, Sep 19, '15
Rs. 2,429Choose Dates
OMG Bedbugs in the bed no tea it's just a rubbish no smoking rooms overall rubbish. I will suggest to hunt any other options in that area. Just imagine Bedbugs in the bed what horrible stay I will remember my this Ecotel stay
Soumya Sankha Chakraborty | Thu, Dec 7, '17
Rs. 3,082Choose Dates
Great breakfast, too many options to choose from the buffet. Whenever we came back to room we found it to be cleaned up. We had taken River-view room on 21st floor, it had awesome view and room was awesome as well. Relative to other 5 stars hotels in this area, this was the best value for money I found.
Tilak Raj Gujjer | Mon, Dec 7, '15
Rs. 9,094Choose Dates
I stayed here for one night. Smart suits hotel is a good Hotel, Good location and the staff is very cooperative and pleasant. They meet to costumer always give smile. The receptionist and the Manager both are very good. The Location is good and many hotels are near of the Way. Main location of the Bangkok. Only 1 km far from nana plaza. An small and very peacfull hotel and with your privacy. If I go to Bangkok again, I really like to stay There.
Amir Naved | Wed, May 9, '18
Stayed at this hotel 2nd time and it’s amazing. Location is good for shopping. Clothing market, shopping malls and good restaurants nearby. Room is quite good and clean. Staff is professional and friendly.
Ashish Gaba | Mon, May 7, '18
Rs. 8,586Choose Dates
It was okay for 1 night stay, near to the airport. It was average hotel, cannot stay for long. It is a cheaper hotel, if you had a flight late night, its better to stay near airport at this hotel. you cannot find any facilities here. Room were clean and hotel rate was cheaper.
Nitesh Kumar Agarwal | Mon, Aug 17, '15
Rs. 1,013Choose Dates
Good hotel. Great location. Value for money. Good hotel for family vacation. Very safe and easy to locate. Right at the heart of shopping centre and entertainment zone. Lots of good shopping malls very close. Would come here again. I like the hotel very much.
sohail azhar | Mon, Dec 11, '17
Rs. 6,109Choose Dates
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Most friendly and helpful receptionist ever, so lovely and great first impression of the hotel. Couldn't have been more sweet, facilitating an early check-in. Fortunately, everything about the hotel was exceptional, and I don't give praise lightly. It was clean, stylish, roomy with excellent service where we had lunch and restaurant where we had dinner. Food was beyond good and great value for money and service in both places attentive and efficient. The room itself was well equipped and comfortable. I could go on but suffice it to say I was very pleased with my stay, and although short and sweet this time, I hope to be back for a longer visit in the future.
Raghavan Pillai Jagadeeswaran | Thu, Apr 5, '18
Rs. 4,921Choose Dates
One of the great hotels in Sukhumvit Area in Bangkok. Location is little on the inside from the main road and is close to Nana area (Red light area). Will not recommend for family and kids . . Apart from location all is awesome. Hotel, rooms, services, price. We got Deluxe studio rooms and they were big, awesome with all amenities. We didn't book breakfast so don't know how was the breakfast. Hotel and rooms were clean.
Bhawna | Thu, Mar 1, '18
Everything was perfectly alright, except two things 1. Feel hard to communicate with the staff, understandable that English is not a priority language of conversation in Thailand but Hotel need to find a resolution for same. 2. Not aware that the room booked by me was a non smoking room, if given prior information by you that would've been more appreciated Rest it was a pleasant stay.
ritesh mittal | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 1,981Choose Dates
Most taxi drivers do not know how to reach the hotel. I had to take three different drivers to get there. If you have the address in Thai language will make it easier tho, so make sure to take the Thai address with you before traveling. Very fancy and nice pool.
Daniel Fernandez Vindas | Wed, Dec 2, '15
Rs. 2,629Choose Dates
Very polite and courteous staff. Can speak English. Especially Mr. Dog guided us for everything, right from places to visit and how to reach there . . If you are Indian food can be a problem, no Indian restaurant nearby. Breakfast was decent Value for money !!!
Hardeep Singh Kalra | Tue, Mar 6, '18
Rs. 2,416Choose Dates
Best hotel as this price. Please visit for your pleasure. There ia a bts station nearby very shopping malls to the near by areas and have good atmosphere ambience was good once you landed in downtown Bangkok you have to be there.
Rakesh Jhalli | Mon, Apr 2, '18
Rs. 3,846Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Bangkok
- The capital and the most populated city of Thailand, Bangkok, is a land of surprises.
- Bangkok holds the record for having the highest number of tourists in the world.
- It is a town of variance with an array of sights around the city.
- Despite being a modern metropolis, Bangkok has preserved its ancient architecture and traditions expediently. The glistening temples and resplendent palaces are great illustrations of this love affair with the old .
- The world-famous floating markets are another marvel that Bangkok owns. These bustling markets are full of shops selling souvenirs, sweets, snacks and fruits. The long-tail boat tours show you the entire market and the nearby canals called Khlong.
- Bangkok also serves as the best feasting spot for experimental foodies. A blend of local Thai and international cuisines, the food here is an additional highlight. Most of the Hotels in Bangkok offer the much talked about scrumptious food of this city.
- Talking of Bangkok mandates the mention of its famed nightlife. From cabarets to bars and clubs to theatres, it offers an exhaustive list of fun activities.
Being the most visited city in the world, Bangkok is full of hotels, chalets and apartments for tourists. From luxurious 5-star hotels to reasonably serviced hotels, Bangkok greets all its visitors with the same Thai hospitality.
- Bangkok is a place to stay if you have a proclivity for luxury stays. A range of exotic 5-star hotels envelops the cityscape.
- All of these luxury hotels in Bangkok treat you with high-end amenities. From restaurants to gardens and pool bars to spas, indulge in some world-class pampering while you stay in these hotels.
- Also, these hotels are a sheer sight of beauty. Riverside cafes, deluxe rooms and aromatic burners are just a few of the many silver services that these 5-star hotels extend.
- Even the simplest details like the source of the marble used, the linen of the bedding, are dealt with great care at these hotels.
- Sukhumvit Park, Tower Club at Lebua, AVANI Atrium Bangkok are a few of the 5-star hotels that deserve a definite mention.
5 Star Bangkok Hotels
- You can find a good number of 3-star hotels at prime locations of Bangkok.
- Well equipped with gyms, outdoor pools, lounges for meetings and karaoke rooms, these hotels in Bangkok promise a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- Experience fine dining pleasures at the restaurants of these 3-star hotels, which serve appetizing Thai as well as other international meals.
- A lot of these hotels in Bangkok have in-house bars that offer great drinks with delicious snacks and lively music.
- While these hotels are good at luxury amenities, they are also laden with basic services like parking, concierge and hi-speed Wi-Fi, ensuring a hassle-free stay.
- Baiyoke Suite Hotel, Hotel Manhattan Bangkok, and Nasa Vegas hotels are among the top 3-star Hotels in Bangkok.
3 Star Bangkok Hotels
- Situated near railway stations and airports, Bangkok owns a rainbow of budget hotels for backpackers.
- With facilities like affordable restaurants, libraries and laundry services, these budget hotels in Bangkok are serious value for money.
- Aaprt from being reasonably priced, these hotels are no less in adornment and charm. Furnished with good infrastructure and large beds with soft sheets and blankets, they make for a delightful stay.
- Centaur Inn, Convenient Park hotel and Diamond Residence Silom are some of the hotels that offer an affordable yet comfortable stay.
Budget Hotels in Bangkok
- Plan ahead. Make your bookings in advance because a city like Bangkok bustles with tourists and travellers round the year.
- Research well about the hotels, resorts in bangkok, the services they offer and their pricing. For comprehensive information, you can visit the MakeMyTrip website and compare different hotels in Bangkok and make a wise decision.
- A lot of Bangkok hotels offer free breakfast. Therefore, enquire well about the perks and services you are entitled to.
- If you wish to review the accommodation and tour expenses, it is a great option to select from the MakeMyTrip Bangkok holiday packages. This would aid in getting the best of both lodging and travelling in Bangkok.
Tips for booking Bangkok Hotels
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide-ranging catalogue of Bangkok hotels.
- Filters like rating, budget and location on the MakeMyTrip website ease the task of selecting hotels in Bangkok.
- The list includes both 5-star and budget hotels, so pick what suits your needs.
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
- Sukhumvit : An exquisite locality and a magnet of best shopping, dining and nightlife, Sukhumvit is a great place to stay while you are in Bangkok. It’s an 18 km long road adorned with fashionable bars and restaurants, malls, clubs and hotels.
- Silom: Skyscrapers make Silom’s skyline. A multitude of offices adorn the streets of Silom. It is most suitable for people visiting Bangkok for business purposes.
- Siam: It’s the shopping paradise of Bangkok. With several shopping places and the central BTS Skytrain, Siam swarms with people all day long. You find an array of luxury and budget hotels in this area.
Top localities to visit in Bangkok
- By Air - Having two international airports, Bangkok is well connected by air to the rest of the world. It takes around four hours to reach Bangkok from New Delhi by air. All major commercial airlines have flights to and from Bangkok.
- By Road - Bangkok has three chief bus terminals; hence, travelling to the city by bus is a convenient option for travellers. Both private and government-run buses from other areas of Thailand operate to Bangkok. Shuttle buses and minibuses are also available as viable options for travel.
- By Rail - Bangkok has good connectivity of trains from other cities of Thailand to bordering countries like Malaysia and Cambodia.
How to reach Bangkok?
- Get pocket-pleasing deals on hotels in Bangkok at MakeMyTrip.
- Book 5-star hotels and budget hotels in Bangkok at discounted/reasonable rates on MakeMyTrip.
- MakeMyTrip offers the best deals in any hotel category.
- MakeMyTrip has about 1247 Bangkok hotels listed, with prices starting at Rs. along with amazing deals.