Hotels in Bangkok
(1478 Hotels in Bangkok - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 162)
Rooms here are in urgent need of renovation. Our room opened to a balcony that was in very bad shape. The room looks very old. The stovetop was from our grandparents' era I guess but I loved the location. Everything was within walking distance. Also their service and staff was better from other Thai hotels I have come across.
Pratima | Wed, Feb 7, '18
Rs. 6,530Choose Dates
Good hotel for 01 or 02 nights . Room was good but have AC issue so they changed our room . Overall a good hotel for short stay . Traffic is an issue when in Bangkok and it consumes a lot of time . But inside hotel it looks so relaxed and calm place.
Ashish Bindal | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 4,067Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Bangkok
Good Location, On Silom Road, Near to Sky Train-Bangkok Metro, Big Hotel, Good Interiors, Excellent Lobby, Near to Jain Mandir Digambar & Swetambar both, we stay with my family for 2 nights, value for money, big room and clean, house keeping service is good
Manoj Kumar jain | Wed, Jan 17, '18
Rs. 3,803Choose Dates
It was okay for 1 night stay, near to the airport. It was average hotel, cannot stay for long. It is a cheaper hotel, if you had a flight late night, its better to stay near airport at this hotel. you cannot find any facilities here. Room were clean and hotel rate was cheaper.
Nitesh Kumar Agarwal | Mon, Aug 17, '15
Rs. 1,048Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Bangkok
The basic need in the modern time WiFi and some other facilities like chairs in the room are very important for any hotels in Bangkok ., a tourist destination. Also the reception is not ready with our booking and this little confusions make the guest very uncomfortable ., need to improve otherwise the rating will go down so fast .
KUNDER JANARDHANA | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 1,586Choose Dates
Food was excellent for me, as I am a pure vegetarian and there was not a pinch of non veg food in the breakfast! 2 variants of bread, 2 variants of Jam, butter, tea coffee, milk juice and fruits. what else does one need for aa breakfast. I have stayed in mantra group hotels before and is as worthy as always. The staff was very polite except for the one person who used to stay at reception! very rude, unhelpful and egoistic. One suggestion to the management, if you want your ratings to go up, kindly hire people to serve people and not just to manage hotel!
Rahul Jayant Solanki | Wed, Jun 24, '15
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Loved every Bit of it. Got a Free Upgrade. The Staff is very friendly and helpful and talks Good understandable English. The Rooms where very spacious and its just few kilometers away from RCA (The main party place area). From the Airport it is 30 mins and meter taxi comes to about 300 Baht. The hotel serves only buffet Breakfast but for us we just used to come to hotel only at night so it was fine. However, supermarket is nearby and also just next to Hotel there is a Good Pizza store. The Taxi guys does know this area so just advise you all to Use Google Maps (offline version). Where ever I generally travel Google Maps always comes to my rescue. I directed the way to the taxi driver so there was no way any taxi driver could cheat by taking us to some other place and all but whatever we loved our stay at this hotel.
Abhishek Singh | Fri, Jan 1, '16
Rs. 3,931Choose Dates
The hotel is located at the centre of the city, walkable to a couple of shopping malls and financial centres. Value for money assured here. Found a lot of Indians here, and has a few Indian restaurants too right across the street. 30 minutes from Don Mueang Airport by cab.
Kakarla Abhishek | Tue, May 15, '18
Hotel is in a nice location because very near to BTS Ashok. Rooms are really nice, clean and city view. Room was allocated as per photos on the site. I got a room on 20th floor with pool view. Staff provided breakfast as per our choice as we are vegetarian Jain.
Yogin Patel | Mon, Apr 2, '18
Rs. 11,170Choose Dates
Most friendly and helpful receptionist ever, so lovely and great first impression of the hotel. Couldn't have been more sweet, facilitating an early check-in. Fortunately, everything about the hotel was exceptional, and I don't give praise lightly. It was clean, stylish, roomy with excellent service where we had lunch and restaurant where we had dinner. Food was beyond good and great value for money and service in both places attentive and efficient. The room itself was well equipped and comfortable. I could go on but suffice it to say I was very pleased with my stay, and although short and sweet this time, I hope to be back for a longer visit in the future.
Raghavan Pillai Jagadeeswaran | Thu, Apr 5, '18
Rs. 5,536Choose Dates
Located in the in the shopping and entertainment district of central Bangkok, Aspen Suites Sukhumvit 2 by Compass Hospitality is
Rs. 4,517Choose Dates
I had stayed two nights at the Rembrandt Hotel. It is placed very close to a BTS skyline metro station. The road that leads to the hotel is safe to walk even late at 12 as it is not the typical Redlight kind of area. I have felt that the hotel is more attune to business class appeal and not the typical leisure kind. The facilities are good and the room is spacious and in addition to the above the Hotel provides us with a Mobile code named "HANDY" that we could use to better navigate between Bangkok. This I felt was a big addition as travellers are entitled to use the Mobile as the calls, messaging etc are free in that . . Overall its been a pleasant experience as the concierge too was of great help to us to arrange for taxi and accommodate our luggage for couple of days.
Navneet Narayan | Fri, Mar 16, '18
Its a perfect business hotel. Everything you need. Staff was very courteous. Check in was fast. Every time I needed a cab ride (2-3 times a day) the staff would call them for me. Serve me 24 hours including 3am in the night. Location is very good. 2-3 kms to all the pubs, malls, shops and other important places. High speed internet is also available. Everything was perfect.
AVRA BHADURI | Fri, Dec 8, '17
Rs. 6,338Choose Dates
The best part of the hotel is its location. So near Nana, this is where action is, in Bangkok, if you are here for fun . The food is also commendable . And then, the best part is the swimming pool . MMT Bookings make this property a value for money proposition too!
Sumit | Thu, Apr 19, '18
Rs. 2,522Choose Dates
Pretty average hotel in an excellent location! The hotel's lobby is a facade which you realise as soon as you head towards the room as the hallways have started to age pretty badly with water seepages on walls and ceilings. Breakfast is pretty average. All in all, if you can pay for a better hotel, please do. If not, enjoy the location and spend more time outside the hotel :)
vikram singh | Wed, Apr 25, '18
Rs. 3,669Choose Dates
Breakfast is sub standard staff is not friendly. The hotel is just running on location as its very busy the Service is bad. Recently the hotel was renovated but it didn't add to guest comfort they just put dolls all over the place. I would not recommend this hotel unless you need to stay in this location.
Jasbir | Sat, Sep 2, '17
Rs. 2,949Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Bangkok
- The capital and the most populated city of Thailand, Bangkok, is a land of surprises.
- Bangkok holds the record for having the highest number of tourists in the world.
- It is a town of variance with an array of sights around the city.
- Despite being a modern metropolis, Bangkok has preserved its ancient architecture and traditions expediently. The glistening temples and resplendent palaces are great illustrations of this love affair with the old .
- The world-famous floating markets are another marvel that Bangkok owns. These bustling markets are full of shops selling souvenirs, sweets, snacks and fruits. The long-tail boat tours show you the entire market and the nearby canals called Khlong.
- Bangkok also serves as the best feasting spot for experimental foodies. A blend of local Thai and international cuisines, the food here is an additional highlight. Most of the Hotels in Bangkok offer the much talked about scrumptious food of this city.
- Talking of Bangkok mandates the mention of its famed nightlife. From cabarets to bars and clubs to theatres, it offers an exhaustive list of fun activities.
Being the most visited city in the world, Bangkok is full of hotels, chalets and apartments for tourists. From luxurious 5-star hotels to reasonably serviced hotels, Bangkok greets all its visitors with the same Thai hospitality.
- Bangkok is a place to stay if you have a proclivity for luxury stays. A range of exotic 5-star hotels envelops the cityscape.
- All of these luxury hotels in Bangkok treat you with high-end amenities. From restaurants to gardens and pool bars to spas, indulge in some world-class pampering while you stay in these hotels.
- Also, these hotels are a sheer sight of beauty. Riverside cafes, deluxe rooms and aromatic burners are just a few of the many silver services that these 5-star hotels extend.
- Even the simplest details like the source of the marble used, the linen of the bedding, are dealt with great care at these hotels.
- Sukhumvit Park, Tower Club at Lebua, AVANI Atrium Bangkok are a few of the 5-star hotels that deserve a definite mention.
5 Star Bangkok Hotels
- You can find a good number of 3-star hotels at prime locations of Bangkok.
- Well equipped with gyms, outdoor pools, lounges for meetings and karaoke rooms, these hotels in Bangkok promise a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- Experience fine dining pleasures at the restaurants of these 3-star hotels, which serve appetizing Thai as well as other international meals.
- A lot of these hotels in Bangkok have in-house bars that offer great drinks with delicious snacks and lively music.
- While these hotels are good at luxury amenities, they are also laden with basic services like parking, concierge and hi-speed Wi-Fi, ensuring a hassle-free stay.
- Baiyoke Suite Hotel, Hotel Manhattan Bangkok, and Nasa Vegas hotels are among the top 3-star Hotels in Bangkok.
3 Star Bangkok Hotels
- Situated near railway stations and airports, Bangkok owns a rainbow of budget hotels for backpackers.
- With facilities like affordable restaurants, libraries and laundry services, these budget hotels in Bangkok are serious value for money.
- Aaprt from being reasonably priced, these hotels are no less in adornment and charm. Furnished with good infrastructure and large beds with soft sheets and blankets, they make for a delightful stay.
- Centaur Inn, Convenient Park hotel and Diamond Residence Silom are some of the hotels that offer an affordable yet comfortable stay.
Budget Hotels in Bangkok
- Plan ahead. Make your bookings in advance because a city like Bangkok bustles with tourists and travellers round the year.
- Research well about the hotels, resorts in bangkok, the services they offer and their pricing. For comprehensive information, you can visit the MakeMyTrip website and compare different hotels in Bangkok and make a wise decision.
- A lot of Bangkok hotels offer free breakfast. Therefore, enquire well about the perks and services you are entitled to.
- If you wish to review the accommodation and tour expenses, it is a great option to select from the MakeMyTrip Bangkok holiday packages. This would aid in getting the best of both lodging and travelling in Bangkok.
Tips for booking Bangkok Hotels
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide-ranging catalogue of Bangkok hotels.
- Filters like rating, budget and location on the MakeMyTrip website ease the task of selecting hotels in Bangkok.
- The list includes both 5-star and budget hotels, so pick what suits your needs.
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
- Sukhumvit : An exquisite locality and a magnet of best shopping, dining and nightlife, Sukhumvit is a great place to stay while you are in Bangkok. It’s an 18 km long road adorned with fashionable bars and restaurants, malls, clubs and hotels.
- Silom: Skyscrapers make Silom’s skyline. A multitude of offices adorn the streets of Silom. It is most suitable for people visiting Bangkok for business purposes.
- Siam: It’s the shopping paradise of Bangkok. With several shopping places and the central BTS Skytrain, Siam swarms with people all day long. You find an array of luxury and budget hotels in this area.
Top localities to visit in Bangkok
- By Air - Having two international airports, Bangkok is well connected by air to the rest of the world. It takes around four hours to reach Bangkok from New Delhi by air. All major commercial airlines have flights to and from Bangkok.
- By Road - Bangkok has three chief bus terminals; hence, travelling to the city by bus is a convenient option for travellers. Both private and government-run buses from other areas of Thailand operate to Bangkok. Shuttle buses and minibuses are also available as viable options for travel.
- By Rail - Bangkok has good connectivity of trains from other cities of Thailand to bordering countries like Malaysia and Cambodia.
How to reach Bangkok?
- Get pocket-pleasing deals on hotels in Bangkok at MakeMyTrip.
- Book 5-star hotels and budget hotels in Bangkok at discounted/reasonable rates on MakeMyTrip.
- MakeMyTrip offers the best deals in any hotel category.
- MakeMyTrip has about 1478 Bangkok hotels listed, with prices starting at Rs. along with amazing deals.