Hotels in Pattaya
(634 Hotels in Pattaya - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 385)
Room not clean and not given fresh towel in morning dental kit is paid no lobby boy for pick the luggage from room. Location is good. No facility staff not helpful. No facilities for book the trips and adventure
gurpreet singh | Sat, Feb 3, '18
Rs. 2,410Choose Dates
Very good hotel and value for money, I will suggest to everyone for this in Pattaya and Thailand .,. This hotel is relay worth stay without worry. This hotel is near about beach area and just 02 km from beach area and just 03 kilometer from Walking street.
SHYAMSUNDAR SINGH TOMAR | Tue, May 1, '18
Rs. 2,459Choose Dates
Great location view,. But it's worst I have ever met in my life. They don't even know what facilities need to provide in a room based on their Star rating. I stayed 2 days, was horrible. Always bad smell from toilets. Used sandals for all customers. Wifi doesn't cover in all room areas. Bathroom exhaust fan not working. Worst food. More over, arrogant staff behaviours, they don't even know what is called Hospitality If you are a constant traveller Never expect facilities in this hotel.
Devan joy | Sun, Apr 29, '18
Rs. 3,090Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Pattaya
Excellent hotel to stay. Great location with Pattaya beach and walking street in walkable distance. A lot of Indian restaurants around and also massage centers. The breakfast is great and so are the items on the menu, never felt lost. Staff is great and supportive, people at the front desk can educate and organize trips for you. Great place to stay
mahadevappa dharma prasad | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 5,969Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Pattaya
Excellent location, good location. Very close to beach. Safe place to stay for family. Rooms are big in size. But, the front desk does not have knowledge of the city and they are not guiding the tourists. Front desk needs to be equipped with more information on the city tourist attractions. Thanks.
MURALI Krishnan | Fri, Apr 20, '18
Rs. 2,678Choose Dates
Booked the hotel via Make My Trip. Great Location. Just a kilometer away from WALKING STREET and the beach. Spacious rooms with great facilities. Good breakfast spread. The staff is courteous and helpful. Had a very pleasant experience overall at Miracle Suites Pattaya.
Aditya Venkatesh | Sun, Mar 11, '18
Rs. 3,523Choose Dates
The staff is very good . The always welcome you with a smile . The rooms are very clean . But no lift in the old building you need to walk up till the 3rd floor . Nice swimming pool too . And a great location for single travellers
Abhijeet bardiya | Sun, Apr 15, '18
Hotel can be easily accessible from Pattaya Bus Stop. You can ask any local shuttle driver for hotel, he will drop you @ 50 Bhat per person on hotel gate. Good location with very nice and clean room. Service was very nice, all hotel staff was very helpful and nice.
Prateek Tandon | Wed, Dec 13, '17
Rs. 2,769Choose Dates
Nice hotel to stay with family and good location, nice view of the area, beaches very near & nice beaches around the hotel, good to stay for family & kids for honeymoon couple is nice to stay, decent and polite staff, well maintain hotel, good facilities
sharmila prasad | Mon, Mar 12, '18
We were friends travelling together. We wanted a clean room to wash up and rest at night and IBIS met our expectations. A tour operator stationed at the hotel also arranged our trip to Kohlarn island and adventure activities. Ms. Part was a helpful lady and accommodated all our demands. I would strongly recommend IBIS if you are looking at a decent and clean hotel with great location
RINKU | Thu, May 17, '18
Nice hotel with good location opposite to the beach break fast lavish rooms clean and nice. Bed is soft and comfortable its in middle between central festival and walking street. Very near to mike shopping mall staff needs to be welcoming with a smile that is the only negative
CHIRAG DESAI | Sun, Mar 25, '18
Rs. 8,251Choose Dates
Everything was good and location is perfect to reach everywhere and reaching all Indian restaurants. Only draw back is all the check ins are above 2 PM and the faculty doesn't have any knowledge to guide to reach any places. Faulty should be aware to recommend the places to the visitors
Shivakumar Gudagur | Mon, Apr 2, '18
Rs. 2,576Choose Dates
The hotel is situated at a convenient location, however, there is some noise around the place. The service is excellent with staff being courteous and understanding. Overall the stay was comfortable and relaxing.
Shivam | Thu, May 3, '18
Rs. 2,212Choose Dates
Very well located and clean rooms. Staff is good and cooperated. Esay to reach main tourist interest places in Pattaya. Located just near the fort in city(perfect location), the hotel is clean and provides you great hospitality. Must suggest to stay with family or friends
TARUN SUNARIA | Sun, Apr 8, '18
Rs. 4,203Choose Dates
Citrus Grande Hotel Pattaya managed by Compass Hospitality is a brand new 5-star hotel which provides 510 stylish rooms which co
Rs. 3,593Choose Dates
The house keeping service will make us irritate wt ever you inform it takes minimum 2hours or we shouldn’t expect that. Location wise so far from all and rooms are not much spacious but cleanliness is OK not bad
harish nanyampalle | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 3,502Choose Dates
Easy access to downtown Pattaya, and to Jomtien Beach, nice restaurants and good shopping locations in the neighborhood, clean hotel offering all modern facilities, two nice swimming pools, friendly and helpful staff, will come back again. Very good hotel.
Rajiv Arora | Mon, Oct 2, '17
Rs. 1,586Choose Dates
Experience was good. Staff was quite chearfull and helping. Loaction was also good. But there is room for improvement like. 1. Can provide sleeper in rooms. 2. Can have busstop drop . 3. Can have some staff who can speak english.
ankesh kumar | Mon, Apr 23, '18
Great Location, walking distance from the sea and walking street in Pattaya. Hotel has the great sea view and street view. Mini vans runs nearby very frequently. Many shows were nearby the hotel. Hotel amenities were not as expected, no tea kettles or tea bags provided.
ANANTHA KRISHNAN SANTHAKUMAR | Mon, Apr 2, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Pattaya
- Pattaya, known as the Resort town and the party station of Thailand, is a place to experience sun-kissed days and pulsating nights.
- Sitting close to the capital city of Bangkok, Pattaya witnesses a vast inflow of visitors, both national and international.
- Pattaya is gifted with gorgeous beaches, constantly bustling with people from around the world looking for rejuvenation.
- Pattaya is a holiday hub for all kinds of people. From retired expats and honeymooners to businessmen and families, Pattaya has something for everyone.
- An array of water activities like parasailing, jet skiing, diving, and windsurfing, bag the ‘beach city’ tag for Pattaya. Hence, availability of Hotels near the beaches of Pattaya is never a problem.
- Nightlife is the highlight of this town. When the sun goes down, an altogether different Pattaya comes to life. The Walking Street in Pattaya is a centre of go-go bars, restaurants, and well-known ladyboys. Infinite fun and never-ending exploration sum up an evening on the Walking Street.
- Pattaya, being a holiday nucleus, offers an eclectic range of 5-star hotels, all of which exhibit the finest infrastructure and luxury services.
- Most of these hotels in Pattaya are flooded with gold quality facilities such as fitness centres, spas, and gardens.
- Many 5-star Hotels in Pattaya have their own restaurant, serving a variety of national and international cuisines.
- In-house bars are another perk offered by these hotels. Enjoy chilled beer at some of the open air or rooftop bars functioning in these 5-star hotels of Pattaya.
- Hilton Pattaya, Siam Bayshore resort Pattaya and Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya can be named as few of the luxury hotels in Pattaya.
5 Star Pattaya Hotels
- Built in contemporary style, 3-star Hotels in Pattaya are real value for money.
- These Pattaya hotels are enveloped with 5 star-like infrastructure and amenities. Hotels in South Pattaya , Thailand are with well-furnished rooms and excellent service make for a memorable stay at these hotels.
- Many of these hotels in Pattaya own fitness centers, spas, restaurants and bars.
- Strategic Locations are an additional advantage in these 3-star Pattaya hotels. Find a rainbow of such hotels near the Walking street, Pattaya Piers and other central attractions of Pattaya.
- Bella Express, The Exclusive Hotel, and Pattaya Loft managed by the Loft group are few 3-star hotels that need a definite mention.
3 Star Pattaya Hotels
- Pattaya has some really good and reasonably priced hotels that will make both you and your pocket happy.
- The scope of budget hotels in Pattaya is enormous. The flood of visitors throughout the year is a strong reason why you will never be short of affordable hotels in Pattaya.
- A lot of these hotels have facilities like swimming pool, fine dining and other recreational services.
- Basic amenities such as Wi-Fi, parking, laundry and terrace are also available in these budget Pattaya hotels.
- P.72 Hotel and Bar, Home Pattaya hotel, Hotel Zing make for great choices while looking for budget hotels in Pattaya.
Budget Hotels in Pattaya
- Research well about the high and low seasons of Pattaya. Most of the hotels in Pattaya inflate their charges during the high season. Hence, look for best deals and offers if you are planning a trip during the high season.
- Book in advance to get discounted rates at these Pattaya hotels.
- If you want to combine your tour and accommodation costs, it is a great option to select from MakeMyTrip Pattaya holiday packages. You can make the most of your trip to Pattaya if you couple your stay with local sightseeing options.
- Enjoy the fun of water activities at the beaches of Pattaya as a part of add-ons from the MakeMyTrip Pattaya hotels that you’ve booked.
Tips for booking Pattaya Hotels
- MakeMyTrip has a comprehensive list of Pattaya hotels.
- Visit the MakeMyTrip website and search through numerous hotels using the given filters such as rating, price and location.
- Booking from MakeMyTrip enables you to enjoy a great Pattaya experience while staying at a good hotel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
- Walking Street: The Walking Street is home to countless bars and restaurants. Those who fancy wild night activities can stay in the hotels near the Walking Street, known for its pulsating nightlife and famous ladyboys.
- North Pattaya Beach: While Pattaya bustles with people, North Pattaya beach is where you’ll find peace and tranquility. This area of Pattaya includes a lot of luxury hotels and resorts. Though a little away from the central city area, availability of local buses, makes markets and other places easily accessible.
- Jomtein Beach: This beach is more preferred by folks longing for tranquility and rejuvenation. A 15-minute bus ride drives you to the central Pattaya. Therefore, it’s a good place for both tourists and natives.
Top localities to visit in Pattaya
- By Air The Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok is 120 kilometers away from Pattaya. It is an international airport that is well connected to the rest of the world. Travelling from this airport to Pattaya takes an hour and a half by bus.
- By Road Buses travel back and forth from Bangkok to Pattaya frequently, connected through the main bus terminal of Pattaya and other bus terminals of Bangkok. One can also hire a car to reach Pattaya from Bangkok, which is only 147 km away.
- By Rail Bangkok and Pattaya are well connected by trains. There is a daily train service that runs from Pattaya to Bangkok and is the most economical way to reach Pattaya.
- Look out for the best hotel booking deals in Pattaya and get exciting offers on hotels in Pattaya.
- Book both luxury and budget MakeMyTrip hotels in Pattaya at reasonable prices.
- Book from amongst the best 634 MakeMyTrip Pattaya hotels that offer prices starting at INR per night.