Hotels in Pattaya
(583 Hotels in Pattaya - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 445)
Room service & location was good. It was a couple friendly hotel. People can enjoy the environment & atmosphere & night life is very beautiful. Restaurants are very nearby where you can get good Indian food.
Saptarshi Goswami | Mon, Jan 29, '18
This hotel is situated in the middle of walking street. Hotel is guest friendly. Hotel staff is friendly but their english is weak . Hotel top floor rooms have a outer seating for food, lift is up to 4th. Floor only for 5th floor you have to go by steps.
SHYAM SOLANKI | Mon, Feb 12, '18
Really good services. Mainly Guide Mr. Kang is so friendly ... Nearest to walking street. And we can bring anybody with us. Very nearest Indian Hotels are there ... Swimming pool is also awesome. Worthy on stay. So cool. SPA is available inside the Hotel
Aldo jeyavalan George | Mon, Jan 1, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Pattaya
Jada Beach Residence is situated in South Pattaya and is about 40 minutes drive from Utapao-Rayong-Pataya International Airport.
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Eastern Grand Palace Hotel is a 4 star property located close to Pattaya Beach and the famous Ripleys Believe It or Not! Museum.
Soi Khaotalo, Pattaya
Last booked at 9(hrs) ago
Hotel is very good and clean. Room are very big and near to central Pattaya beach. Hotel has got big lobby place and I like swimming pool very good and clean. Location is little far from walking street may be 3 to 4 km. Except all everything nice.
SRIHARI CHANARAYAPATTANA RAJ | Fri, Oct 20, '17
Nice hotel with good location opposite to the beach break fast lavish rooms clean and nice. Bed is soft and comfortable its in middle between central festival and walking street. Very near to mike shopping mall staff needs to be welcoming with a smile that is the only negative
CHIRAG DESAI | Sun, Mar 25, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Pattaya
It was one of the worst maintained Hotels in Pattaya.. It has got all negatives starting from Location, Staff Behaviour, Facilities & Room Availability. They don't have basic knowl ...
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
We were given a suite with a balcony. The food was tasty and a number of promotional offers were available on food and drinks. Free transport to different places of Pattaya was an added advantage. It was value for money.
shivarpit kothari | Tue, Apr 10, '18
Very good hotel near to both beaches not so far from walking street. It have swimming pool and staff is good, overall very good. You can take bike on rent to roam around. Bike you can take on rent which is very near to this hotel moreover tuk type taxi (of ISUZU) roams 24x7 on the main road. Far from noise and loudness of Main beach road and Walking street. If you want calm place then go for it. Mind it walking street is not at walking distance it is around 1. 6-2 km from it. Budget hotel very good.
Anik Jain | Sat, Jan 27, '18
Good location. Near Pattaya beach. Value for money. Mr. AEK is very friendly and co-operative. Had a nice stay. Had a little issue. The lady at the desk wasn't caring for customer. Since Mr AEK came in, it was All good. In short good hotel for the price you pay
gajanan gajare | Sun, Mar 11, '18
Very well located and clean rooms. Staff is good and cooperated. Esay to reach main tourist interest places in Pattaya. Located just near the fort in city(perfect location), the hotel is clean and provides you great hospitality. Must suggest to stay with family or friends
TARUN SUNARIA | Sun, Apr 8, '18
First time I went to Bangkok. Great experience and good facility management staff the hotel. I will go to Bangkok again the this hotel because nova hotel central in Pattaya walking Street and beach near also hoeny 2. I was nice trip
Trilochan Singh | Sun, Nov 5, '17
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Pattaya
- Pattaya, known as the resort town and the party station of Thailand, is a place to experience sun-kissed days and pulsating nights.
- Sitting close to the capital city of Bangkok, Pattaya witnesses a vast inflow of visitors, both national and international.
- Pattaya is gifted with gorgeous beaches, constantly bustling with people from around the world looking for rejuvenation.
- Pattaya is a holiday hub for all kinds of people. From retired expats and honeymooners to businessmen and families, Pattaya has something for everyone.
- An array of water activities like parasailing, jet skiing, diving, and windsurfing, bag the ‘beach city’ tag for Pattaya. Hence, availability of hotels near the beaches of Pattaya is never a problem.
- Nightlife is the highlight of this town. When the sun goes down, an altogether different Pattaya comes to life. The Walking Street in Pattaya is a centre of go-go bars, restaurants, and well-known ladyboys. Infinite fun and never-ending exploration sum up an evening on the Walking Street.
- Pattaya, being a holiday nucleus, offers an eclectic range of 5-star hotels, all of which exhibit the finest infrastructure and luxury services.
- Most of these hotels in Pattaya are flooded with gold quality facilities such as fitness centres, spas, and gardens.
- Many 5-star Hotels in Pattaya have their own restaurant, serving a variety of national and international cuisines.
- In-house bars are another perk offered by these hotels. Enjoy chilled beer at some of the open air or rooftop bars functioning in these 5-star hotels of Pattaya.
- Hilton Pattaya, Siam Bayshore resort Pattaya and Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya can be named as few of the luxury hotels in Pattaya.
5 Star Pattaya Hotels
- Built in contemporary style, 3-star Hotels in Pattaya are real value for money.
- These Pattaya hotels are enveloped with 5 star-like infrastructure and amenities. Well-furnished rooms and excellent service make for a memorable stay at these hotels.
- Many of these hotels in Pattaya own fitness centers, spas, restaurants and bars.
- Strategic Locations are an additional advantage in these 3-star Pattaya hotels. Find a rainbow of such hotels near the Walking street, Pattaya Piers and other central attractions of Pattaya.
- Bella Express, The Exclusive Hotel, and Pattaya Loft managed by the Loft group are few 3-star hotels that need a definite mention.
3 Star Pattaya Hotels
- Pattaya has some really good and reasonably priced hotels that will make both you and your pocket happy.
- The scope of budget hotels in Pattaya is enormous. The flood of visitors throughout the year is a strong reason why you will never be short of affordable hotels in Pattaya.
- A lot of these hotels have facilities like swimming pool, fine dining and other recreational services.
- Basic amenities such as Wi-Fi, parking, laundry and terrace are also available in these budget Pattaya hotels.
- P.72 Hotel and Bar, Home Pattaya hotel, Hotel Zing make for great choices while looking for budget hotels in Pattaya.
Budget Hotels in Pattaya
- Research well about the high and low seasons of Pattaya. Most of the hotels in Pattaya inflate their charges during the high season. Hence, look for best deals and offers if you are planning a trip during the high season.
- Book in advance to get discounted rates at these Pattaya hotels.
- If you want to combine your tour and accommodation costs, it is a great option to select from MakeMyTrip Pattaya holiday packages. You can make the most of your trip to Pattaya if you couple your stay with local sightseeing options.
- Enjoy the fun of water activities at the beaches of Pattaya as a part of add-ons from the MakeMyTrip Pattaya hotels that you’ve booked.
Tips for booking Pattaya Hotels
- MakeMyTrip has a comprehensive list of Pattaya hotels.
- Visit the MakeMyTrip website and search through numerous hotels using the given filters such as rating, price and location.
- Booking from MakeMyTrip enables you to enjoy a great Pattaya experience while staying at a good hotel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
- Walking Street: The Walking Street is home to countless bars and restaurants. Those who fancy wild night activities can stay in the hotels near the Walking Street, known for its pulsating nightlife and famous ladyboys.
- North Pattaya Beach: While Pattaya bustles with people, North Pattaya beach is where you’ll find peace and tranquility. This area of Pattaya includes a lot of luxury hotels and resorts. Though a little away from the central city area, availability of local buses, makes markets and other places easily accessible.
- Jomtein Beach: This beach is more preferred by folks longing for tranquility and rejuvenation. A 15-minute bus ride drives you to the central Pattaya. Therefore, it’s a good place for both tourists and natives.
Top localities to visit in Pattaya
- By Air The Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok is 120 kilometers away from Pattaya. It is an international airport that is well connected to the rest of the world. Travelling from this airport to Pattaya takes an hour and a half by bus.
- By Road Buses travel back and forth from Bangkok to Pattaya frequently, connected through the main bus terminal of Pattaya and other bus terminals of Bangkok. One can also hire a car to reach Pattaya from Bangkok, which is only 147 km away.
- By Rail Bangkok and Pattaya are well connected by trains. There is a daily train service that runs from Pattaya to Bangkok and is the most economical way to reach Pattaya.
- Look out for the best hotel booking deals in Pattaya and get exciting offers on hotels in Pattaya.
- Book both luxury and budget MakeMyTrip hotels in Pattaya at reasonable prices.
- Book from amongst the best 583 MakeMyTrip Pattaya hotels that offer prices starting at 445 INR per night.