Hotels in Pattaya
(575 Hotels in Pattaya - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 353)
Location: Close to Central Plaza Marina,A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel Pattaya is located on North Pattaya Beach of Chonburi Province.
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Nice hotel to stay with family and good location, nice view of the area, beaches very near & nice beaches around the hotel, good to stay for family & kids for honeymoon couple is nice to stay, decent and polite staff, well maintain hotel, good facilities
sharmila prasad | Mon, Mar 12, '18
Rs. 1,673Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Pattaya
The hotel is situated at a convenient location, however, there is some noise around the place. The service is excellent with staff being courteous and understanding. Overall the stay was comfortable and relaxing.
Shivam | Thu, May 3, '18
Rs. 2,765Choose Dates
Hotel is just interested to earn miney but not to provide proper facilities to clients, only few people at reception are there to just take money from you, when we reached early check in morning they wete just adamant to take 1700 Bath as early in fees but they were not bothered to make us relax or offer glass of water, they told us to either pay or come at 2 pm, they never relished that client is coming from so far, so in customer service I give them zero points
SIDHARTH TREHAN | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 7,579Choose Dates
Very good hotel and value for money, I will suggest to everyone for this in Pattaya and Thailand .,. This hotel is relay worth stay without worry. This hotel is near about beach area and just 02 km from beach area and just 03 kilometer from Walking street.
SHYAMSUNDAR SINGH TOMAR | Tue, May 1, '18
Rs. 2,764Choose Dates
Room quite old but cleaness and seaview every type room. Picture in the TV not clear. The air conditioner very loud. Excellent location (can walk to Central marina by walk about 300 meter) & free car parking. The breakfast is plain
Suksiri Siriswangvat | Thu, Oct 26, '17
Rs. 2,510Choose Dates
Good location. Near Pattaya beach. Value for money. Mr. AEK is very friendly and co-operative. Had a nice stay. Had a little issue. The lady at the desk wasn't caring for customer. Since Mr AEK came in, it was All good. In short good hotel for the price you pay
gajanan gajare | Sun, Mar 11, '18
Rs. 1,585Choose Dates
Very well located and clean rooms. Staff is good and cooperated. Esay to reach main tourist interest places in Pattaya. Located just near the fort in city(perfect location), the hotel is clean and provides you great hospitality. Must suggest to stay with family or friends
TARUN SUNARIA | Sun, Apr 8, '18
Room not clean and not given fresh towel in morning dental kit is paid no lobby boy for pick the luggage from room. Location is good. No facility staff not helpful. No facilities for book the trips and adventure
gurpreet singh | Sat, Feb 3, '18
Rs. 2,576Choose Dates
Eastiny inn very nice location, they take 1000 baht as a deposit, also if take girl in hotel they charge 400 baht, breackfast is same every day. I don’t suggest to book this hotel. Better to find out some other hotels in lesser price, hotels rooms are small.
Max Takhtani | Sat, Mar 17, '18
Rs. 1,981Choose Dates
Awesome, nothing to complaint. Hope to continue with the same services in future too. If water rate is reduced Will be help full for human being and window curtains to be changed and expect beautiful one.
mohammed ahmed pasha | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Rs. 1,684Choose Dates
Very good 3* hotel in a good location next to the bhat bus location on Soi Buakow. Has a small swimming pool on the terrace. I book a Junior suite room. Paid only 525 Bhat per night, booking on Make My Trip. No safe in the room, but a good big bank like safe in the reception area. Two bottles of water provided daily and linen changed daily with the room cleaning. Reception staff could be a little more friendlier.
Anthony Dsa | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 1,651Choose Dates
People looking for a medium budget standard stay but near to beach can opt for this hotel. The hotel is close to the Beach Road, Central Festival Mall, Walking Street, Pattaya Avenue Mall & other important centres. Facilities are quite OK and full filled our basic requirements. Only disappointment is no breakfast but it's OK. The hotel staff were polite. Rooftop pool was awesome as it has a good city & sea view. Bar & restaurant is just below the hotel. Thanks to MMT for giving us a good rate.
Rahul Roy | Wed, Apr 25, '18
Rs. 2,400Choose Dates
Very good hotel, value for money . Located at the beach road . Easy access to other places as you get tuk-tuk right from the hotel gate . Breakfast was excellent with wide variety of food items . Please look for higher floor rooms to get better view of sea coast.
Shoeb Katrawala | Wed, Feb 7, '18
Rs. 18,228Choose Dates
Nice hotel with good location opposite to the beach break fast lavish rooms clean and nice. Bed is soft and comfortable its in middle between central festival and walking street. Very near to mike shopping mall staff needs to be welcoming with a smile that is the only negative
CHIRAG DESAI | Sun, Mar 25, '18
Rs. 5,052Choose Dates
Booked this hotel for king size bed, but they are very clever, they provide to me 2 twin bed room and after my complaint they jut combined the two twin bed, they are playing games with customers like that. Because they given my room to other person without my permission while I already paid. It is really not acceptable.
Pradeep | Thu, Mar 15, '18
Rs. 2,774Choose Dates
Very nice hotel good room with good facilities with swimming pools and bar at there, there are 2 towers of this hotel and both have 7 floors they have fitness and spa also, only problem they don’t shuttle service to the major tourist points as they mention. Rest all good
Thinlay Thinlay | Fri, Apr 20, '18
Rs. 3,459Choose Dates
Booked the hotel via Make My Trip. Great Location. Just a kilometer away from WALKING STREET and the beach. Spacious rooms with great facilities. Good breakfast spread. The staff is courteous and helpful. Had a very pleasant experience overall at Miracle Suites Pattaya.
Aditya Venkatesh | Sun, Mar 11, '18
Rs. 3,368Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Pattaya
- Pattaya, known as the Resort town and the party station of Thailand, is a place to experience sun-kissed days and pulsating nights.
- Sitting close to the capital city of Bangkok, Pattaya witnesses a vast inflow of visitors, both national and international.
- Pattaya is gifted with gorgeous beaches, constantly bustling with people from around the world looking for rejuvenation.
- Pattaya is a holiday hub for all kinds of people. From retired expats and honeymooners to businessmen and families, Pattaya has something for everyone.
- An array of water activities like parasailing, jet skiing, diving, and windsurfing, bag the ‘beach city’ tag for Pattaya. Hence, availability of Hotels near the beaches of Pattaya is never a problem.
- Nightlife is the highlight of this town. When the sun goes down, an altogether different Pattaya comes to life. The Walking Street in Pattaya is a centre of go-go bars, restaurants, and well-known ladyboys. Infinite fun and never-ending exploration sum up an evening on the Walking Street.
- Pattaya, being a holiday nucleus, offers an eclectic range of 5-star hotels, all of which exhibit the finest infrastructure and luxury services.
- Most of these hotels in Pattaya are flooded with gold quality facilities such as fitness centres, spas, and gardens.
- Many 5-star Hotels in Pattaya have their own restaurant, serving a variety of national and international cuisines.
- In-house bars are another perk offered by these hotels. Enjoy chilled beer at some of the open air or rooftop bars functioning in these 5-star hotels of Pattaya.
- Hilton Pattaya, Siam Bayshore resort Pattaya and Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya can be named as few of the luxury hotels in Pattaya.
5 Star Pattaya Hotels
- Built in contemporary style, 3-star Hotels in Pattaya are real value for money.
- These Pattaya hotels are enveloped with 5 star-like infrastructure and amenities. Hotels in South Pattaya , Thailand are with well-furnished rooms and excellent service make for a memorable stay at these hotels.
- Many of these hotels in Pattaya own fitness centers, spas, restaurants and bars.
- Strategic Locations are an additional advantage in these 3-star Pattaya hotels. Find a rainbow of such hotels near the Walking street, Pattaya Piers and other central attractions of Pattaya.
- Bella Express, The Exclusive Hotel, and Pattaya Loft managed by the Loft group are few 3-star hotels that need a definite mention.
3 Star Pattaya Hotels
- Pattaya has some really good and reasonably priced hotels that will make both you and your pocket happy.
- The scope of budget hotels in Pattaya is enormous. The flood of visitors throughout the year is a strong reason why you will never be short of affordable hotels in Pattaya.
- A lot of these hotels have facilities like swimming pool, fine dining and other recreational services.
- Basic amenities such as Wi-Fi, parking, laundry and terrace are also available in these budget Pattaya hotels.
- P.72 Hotel and Bar, Home Pattaya hotel, Hotel Zing make for great choices while looking for budget hotels in Pattaya.
Budget Hotels in Pattaya
- Research well about the high and low seasons of Pattaya. Most of the hotels in Pattaya inflate their charges during the high season. Hence, look for best deals and offers if you are planning a trip during the high season.
- Book in advance to get discounted rates at these Pattaya hotels.
- If you want to combine your tour and accommodation costs, it is a great option to select from MakeMyTrip Pattaya holiday packages. You can make the most of your trip to Pattaya if you couple your stay with local sightseeing options.
- Enjoy the fun of water activities at the beaches of Pattaya as a part of add-ons from the MakeMyTrip Pattaya hotels that you’ve booked.
Tips for booking Pattaya Hotels
- MakeMyTrip has a comprehensive list of Pattaya hotels.
- Visit the MakeMyTrip website and search through numerous hotels using the given filters such as rating, price and location.
- Booking from MakeMyTrip enables you to enjoy a great Pattaya experience while staying at a good hotel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
- Walking Street: The Walking Street is home to countless bars and restaurants. Those who fancy wild night activities can stay in the hotels near the Walking Street, known for its pulsating nightlife and famous ladyboys.
- North Pattaya Beach: While Pattaya bustles with people, North Pattaya beach is where you’ll find peace and tranquility. This area of Pattaya includes a lot of luxury hotels and resorts. Though a little away from the central city area, availability of local buses, makes markets and other places easily accessible.
- Jomtein Beach: This beach is more preferred by folks longing for tranquility and rejuvenation. A 15-minute bus ride drives you to the central Pattaya. Therefore, it’s a good place for both tourists and natives.
Top localities to visit in Pattaya
- By Air The Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok is 120 kilometers away from Pattaya. It is an international airport that is well connected to the rest of the world. Travelling from this airport to Pattaya takes an hour and a half by bus.
- By Road Buses travel back and forth from Bangkok to Pattaya frequently, connected through the main bus terminal of Pattaya and other bus terminals of Bangkok. One can also hire a car to reach Pattaya from Bangkok, which is only 147 km away.
- By Rail Bangkok and Pattaya are well connected by trains. There is a daily train service that runs from Pattaya to Bangkok and is the most economical way to reach Pattaya.
- Look out for the best hotel booking deals in Pattaya and get exciting offers on hotels in Pattaya.
- Book both luxury and budget MakeMyTrip hotels in Pattaya at reasonable prices.
- Book from amongst the best 575 MakeMyTrip Pattaya hotels that offer prices starting at INR per night.