Hotels in Pattaya
(644 Hotels in Pattaya - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 425)
The house keeping service will make us irritate wt ever you inform it takes minimum 2hours or we shouldn’t expect that. Location wise so far from all and rooms are not much spacious but cleanliness is OK not bad
harish nanyampalle | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 3,873Choose Dates
Excellent hotel to stay. Great location with Pattaya beach and walking street in walkable distance. A lot of Indian restaurants around and also massage centers. The breakfast is great and so are the items on the menu, never felt lost. Staff is great and supportive, people at the front desk can educate and organize trips for you. Great place to stay
mahadevappa dharma prasad | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 4,347Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Pattaya
Recently Booked Hotels in Pattaya
Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort is very beautiful resort. I had stayed for 2 nights with my family. Happy with the services. What I like about this hotel is a Swimming pool. Beach is ...
Rajesh Kumar Madanlal Kataria
Awesome, nothing to complaint. Hope to continue with the same services in future too. If water rate is reduced Will be help full for human being and window curtains to be changed and expect beautiful one.
mohammed ahmed pasha | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Rs. 1,733Choose Dates
The hotel is good, pool is Big. Repeat breakfast and not up to the mark. AC colling can be more better. The hotel looks old and lift is old. Its should be guest friendly. They charged 300 bhat for each person that comes in the hotel it should be waveoff. No service.
Himanshu Jasuja | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Rs. 2,689Choose Dates
Hotel is nearby pattya beach on soi 8 8). 10 mins walking distance from Walking Street. Good view of the sea with swimming pool also. Value for money. Cheap and best if you are looking for cheap hotels bearby Pattaya . WiFi connectivity available.
Rahul | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Great location view,. But it's worst I have ever met in my life. They don't even know what facilities need to provide in a room based on their Star rating. I stayed 2 days, was horrible. Always bad smell from toilets. Used sandals for all customers. Wifi doesn't cover in all room areas. Bathroom exhaust fan not working. Worst food. More over, arrogant staff behaviours, they don't even know what is called Hospitality If you are a constant traveller Never expect facilities in this hotel.
Devan joy | Sun, Apr 29, '18
Rs. 3,680Choose Dates
Hotel can be easily accessible from Pattaya Bus Stop. You can ask any local shuttle driver for hotel, he will drop you @ 50 Bhat per person on hotel gate. Good location with very nice and clean room. Service was very nice, all hotel staff was very helpful and nice.
Prateek Tandon | Wed, Dec 13, '17
Rs. 2,876Choose Dates
Experience was good. Staff was quite chearfull and helping. Loaction was also good. But there is room for improvement like. 1. Can provide sleeper in rooms. 2. Can have busstop drop . 3. Can have some staff who can speak english.
ankesh kumar | Mon, Apr 23, '18
It was really good . I stayed in family suit with my friend . I must tell you it was really a great expeince to stay there . Everything was 5 star level . But location is littile bit far from walking street . But no matters you can take tuk for that .
mandeeep saluja | Mon, Feb 19, '18
Rs. 4,982Choose Dates
Excellent location, good location. Very close to beach. Safe place to stay for family. Rooms are big in size. But, the front desk does not have knowledge of the city and they are not guiding the tourists. Front desk needs to be equipped with more information on the city tourist attractions. Thanks.
MURALI Krishnan | Fri, Apr 20, '18
Rs. 2,241Choose Dates
Good room service is average and cleanliness is good and location is good and hotel amenities is very good but staff is not good cooperative but some good locations are near by hotel in south area so good
Pankajkumar Chaudhary | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 4,240Choose Dates
Very good 3* hotel in a good location next to the bhat bus location on Soi Buakow. Has a small swimming pool on the terrace. I book a Junior suite room. Paid only 525 Bhat per night, booking on Make My Trip. No safe in the room, but a good big bank like safe in the reception area. Two bottles of water provided daily and linen changed daily with the room cleaning. Reception staff could be a little more friendlier.
Anthony Dsa | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 2,242Choose Dates
Nice hotel with good location opposite to the beach break fast lavish rooms clean and nice. Bed is soft and comfortable its in middle between central festival and walking street. Very near to mike shopping mall staff needs to be welcoming with a smile that is the only negative
CHIRAG DESAI | Sun, Mar 25, '18
Rs. 7,587Choose Dates
Good location. Near Pattaya beach. Value for money. Mr. AEK is very friendly and co-operative. Had a nice stay. Had a little issue. The lady at the desk wasn't caring for customer. Since Mr AEK came in, it was All good. In short good hotel for the price you pay
gajanan gajare | Sun, Mar 11, '18
Rs. 2,310Choose Dates
Amazing Place to stay, Good staff, clean room. " A great place for stay in Pattaya, it is also in budget, Excellent room with good space, The location is amazing, quick and fast service, friendly hotel staff, Great view to the sea, swimming pool is very clean and hygiene. Had good experience with the hotel, Value for money. I would highly recommended. Good for all Travellers
KAMESHWAR RASTOGI | Sun, Dec 3, '17
Rs. 6,455Choose Dates
Very good hotel best location near walking street. Breakfast was good. But check in time was so ulter. It should be 12 noon because reach Pattaya around 10 am. Wait 4 hrs for check in because check in time was 2 pm. Its so much hectic.
KUMAR SHIVESH | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 1,628Choose Dates
The staff is very good . The always welcome you with a smile . The rooms are very clean . But no lift in the old building you need to walk up till the 3rd floor . Nice swimming pool too . And a great location for single travellers
Abhijeet bardiya | Sun, Apr 15, '18
Rs. 5,518Choose Dates
Property Location A stay at Viewtalay6 by Pat 42 places you in the heart of Pattaya, within a 5-minute walk of Central Festival Pattaya
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Room not clean and not given fresh towel in morning dental kit is paid no lobby boy for pick the luggage from room. Location is good. No facility staff not helpful. No facilities for book the trips and adventure
gurpreet singh | Sat, Feb 3, '18
Rs. 2,201Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Pattaya
- Pattaya, known as the Resort town and the party station of Thailand, is a place to experience sun-kissed days and pulsating nights.
- Sitting close to the capital city of Bangkok, Pattaya witnesses a vast inflow of visitors, both national and international.
- Pattaya is gifted with gorgeous beaches, constantly bustling with people from around the world looking for rejuvenation.
- Pattaya is a holiday hub for all kinds of people. From retired expats and honeymooners to businessmen and families, Pattaya has something for everyone.
- An array of water activities like parasailing, jet skiing, diving, and windsurfing, bag the ‘beach city’ tag for Pattaya. Hence, availability of Hotels near the beaches of Pattaya is never a problem.
- Nightlife is the highlight of this town. When the sun goes down, an altogether different Pattaya comes to life. The Walking Street in Pattaya is a centre of go-go bars, restaurants, and well-known ladyboys. Infinite fun and never-ending exploration sum up an evening on the Walking Street.
- Pattaya, being a holiday nucleus, offers an eclectic range of 5-star hotels, all of which exhibit the finest infrastructure and luxury services.
- Most of these hotels in Pattaya are flooded with gold quality facilities such as fitness centres, spas, and gardens.
- Many 5-star Hotels in Pattaya have their own restaurant, serving a variety of national and international cuisines.
- In-house bars are another perk offered by these hotels. Enjoy chilled beer at some of the open air or rooftop bars functioning in these 5-star hotels of Pattaya.
- Hilton Pattaya, Siam Bayshore resort Pattaya and Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya can be named as few of the luxury hotels in Pattaya.
5 Star Pattaya Hotels
- Built in contemporary style, 3-star Hotels in Pattaya are real value for money.
- These Pattaya hotels are enveloped with 5 star-like infrastructure and amenities. Hotels in South Pattaya , Thailand are with well-furnished rooms and excellent service make for a memorable stay at these hotels.
- Many of these hotels in Pattaya own fitness centers, spas, restaurants and bars.
- Strategic Locations are an additional advantage in these 3-star Pattaya hotels. Find a rainbow of such hotels near the Walking street, Pattaya Piers and other central attractions of Pattaya.
- Bella Express, The Exclusive Hotel, and Pattaya Loft managed by the Loft group are few 3-star hotels that need a definite mention.
3 Star Pattaya Hotels
- Pattaya has some really good and reasonably priced hotels that will make both you and your pocket happy.
- The scope of budget hotels in Pattaya is enormous. The flood of visitors throughout the year is a strong reason why you will never be short of affordable hotels in Pattaya.
- A lot of these hotels have facilities like swimming pool, fine dining and other recreational services.
- Basic amenities such as Wi-Fi, parking, laundry and terrace are also available in these budget Pattaya hotels.
- P.72 Hotel and Bar, Home Pattaya hotel, Hotel Zing make for great choices while looking for budget hotels in Pattaya.
Budget Hotels in Pattaya
- Research well about the high and low seasons of Pattaya. Most of the hotels in Pattaya inflate their charges during the high season. Hence, look for best deals and offers if you are planning a trip during the high season.
- Book in advance to get discounted rates at these Pattaya hotels.
- If you want to combine your tour and accommodation costs, it is a great option to select from MakeMyTrip Pattaya holiday packages. You can make the most of your trip to Pattaya if you couple your stay with local sightseeing options.
- Enjoy the fun of water activities at the beaches of Pattaya as a part of add-ons from the MakeMyTrip Pattaya hotels that you’ve booked.
Tips for booking Pattaya Hotels
- MakeMyTrip has a comprehensive list of Pattaya hotels.
- Visit the MakeMyTrip website and search through numerous hotels using the given filters such as rating, price and location.
- Booking from MakeMyTrip enables you to enjoy a great Pattaya experience while staying at a good hotel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
- Walking Street: The Walking Street is home to countless bars and restaurants. Those who fancy wild night activities can stay in the hotels near the Walking Street, known for its pulsating nightlife and famous ladyboys.
- North Pattaya Beach: While Pattaya bustles with people, North Pattaya beach is where you’ll find peace and tranquility. This area of Pattaya includes a lot of luxury hotels and resorts. Though a little away from the central city area, availability of local buses, makes markets and other places easily accessible.
- Jomtein Beach: This beach is more preferred by folks longing for tranquility and rejuvenation. A 15-minute bus ride drives you to the central Pattaya. Therefore, it’s a good place for both tourists and natives.
Top localities to visit in Pattaya
- By Air The Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok is 120 kilometers away from Pattaya. It is an international airport that is well connected to the rest of the world. Travelling from this airport to Pattaya takes an hour and a half by bus.
- By Road Buses travel back and forth from Bangkok to Pattaya frequently, connected through the main bus terminal of Pattaya and other bus terminals of Bangkok. One can also hire a car to reach Pattaya from Bangkok, which is only 147 km away.
- By Rail Bangkok and Pattaya are well connected by trains. There is a daily train service that runs from Pattaya to Bangkok and is the most economical way to reach Pattaya.
- Look out for the best hotel booking deals in Pattaya and get exciting offers on hotels in Pattaya.
- Book both luxury and budget MakeMyTrip hotels in Pattaya at reasonable prices.
- Book from amongst the best 644 MakeMyTrip Pattaya hotels that offer prices starting at INR per night.