Hotels in Pattaya
(474 Hotels in Pattaya Price Starts @ Rs. 465 - Get Flat OFF use Coupon - IHSALE25)
Premium Hotels in Pattaya
Recently Viewed Hotels in Pattaya
Recently Booked Hotels in Pattaya
Very good hotel and value for money, I will suggest to everyone for this in Pattaya and Thailand .,. This hotel is relay worth stay without worry. This hotel is near about beach ar ...
SHYAMSUNDAR SINGH TOMAR
Very clean and comfortable location rooms are worth for my money and food breakfast. Indian restaurant in the lobby has some best varieties of Indian food. Friendly staff great loc ...
Sandeep Reddy Manchi
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Pattaya
- Pattaya, known as the Resort town and the party station of Thailand, is a place to experience sun-kissed days and pulsating nights.
- Sitting close to the capital city of Bangkok, Pattaya witnesses a vast inflow of visitors, both national and international.
- Pattaya is gifted with gorgeous beaches, constantly bustling with people from around the world looking for rejuvenation.
- Pattaya is a holiday hub for all kinds of people. From retired expats and honeymooners to businessmen and families, Pattaya has something for everyone.
- An array of water activities like parasailing, jet skiing, diving, and windsurfing, bag the ‘beach city’ tag for Pattaya. Hence, availability of Hotels near the beaches of Pattaya is never a problem.
- Nightlife is the highlight of this town. When the sun goes down, an altogether different Pattaya comes to life. The Walking Street in Pattaya is a centre of go-go bars, restaurants, and well-known ladyboys. Infinite fun and never-ending exploration sum up an evening on the Walking Street.
- Pattaya, being a holiday nucleus, offers an eclectic range of 5-star hotels, all of which exhibit the finest infrastructure and luxury services.
- Most of these hotels in Pattaya are flooded with gold quality facilities such as fitness centres, spas, and gardens.
- Many 5-star Hotels in Pattaya have their own restaurant, serving a variety of national and international cuisines.
- In-house bars are another perk offered by these hotels. Enjoy chilled beer at some of the open air or rooftop bars functioning in these 5-star hotels of Pattaya.
- Hilton Pattaya, Siam Bayshore resort Pattaya and Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya can be named as few of the luxury hotels in Pattaya.
5 Star Pattaya Hotels
- Built in contemporary style, 3-star Hotels in Pattaya are real value for money.
- These Pattaya hotels are enveloped with 5 star-like infrastructure and amenities. Hotels in South Pattaya , Thailand are with well-furnished rooms and excellent service make for a memorable stay at these hotels.
- Many of these hotels in Pattaya own fitness centers, spas, restaurants and bars.
- Strategic Locations are an additional advantage in these 3-star Pattaya hotels. Find a rainbow of such hotels near the Walking street, Pattaya Piers and other central attractions of Pattaya.
- Bella Express, The Exclusive Hotel, and Pattaya Loft managed by the Loft group are few 3-star hotels that need a definite mention.
3 Star Pattaya Hotels
- Pattaya has some really good and reasonably priced hotels that will make both you and your pocket happy.
- The scope of budget hotels in Pattaya is enormous. The flood of visitors throughout the year is a strong reason why you will never be short of affordable hotels in Pattaya.
- A lot of these hotels have facilities like swimming pool, fine dining and other recreational services.
- Basic amenities such as Wi-Fi, parking, laundry and terrace are also available in these budget Pattaya hotels.
- P.72 Hotel and Bar, Home Pattaya hotel, Hotel Zing make for great choices while looking for budget hotels in Pattaya.
Budget Hotels in Pattaya
- Research well about the high and low seasons of Pattaya. Most of the hotels in Pattaya inflate their charges during the high season. Hence, look for best deals and offers if you are planning a trip during the high season.
- Book in advance to get discounted rates at these Pattaya hotels.
- If you want to combine your tour and accommodation costs, it is a great option to select from MakeMyTrip Pattaya holiday packages. You can make the most of your trip to Pattaya if you couple your stay with local sightseeing options.
- Enjoy the fun of water activities at the beaches of Pattaya as a part of add-ons from the MakeMyTrip Pattaya hotels that you’ve booked.
Tips for booking Pattaya Hotels
- MakeMyTrip has a comprehensive list of Pattaya hotels.
- Visit the MakeMyTrip website and search through numerous hotels using the given filters such as rating, price and location.
- Booking from MakeMyTrip enables you to enjoy a great Pattaya experience while staying at a good hotel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
- Walking Street: The Walking Street is home to countless bars and restaurants. Those who fancy wild night activities can stay in the hotels near the Walking Street, known for its pulsating nightlife and famous ladyboys.
- North Pattaya Beach: While Pattaya bustles with people, North Pattaya beach is where you’ll find peace and tranquility. This area of Pattaya includes a lot of luxury hotels and resorts. Though a little away from the central city area, availability of local buses, makes markets and other places easily accessible.
- Jomtein Beach: This beach is more preferred by folks longing for tranquility and rejuvenation. A 15-minute bus ride drives you to the central Pattaya. Therefore, it’s a good place for both tourists and natives.
Top localities to visit in Pattaya
- By Air The Suvarnabhumi Airport in Bangkok is 120 kilometers away from Pattaya. It is an international airport that is well connected to the rest of the world. Travelling from this airport to Pattaya takes an hour and a half by bus.
- By Road Buses travel back and forth from Bangkok to Pattaya frequently, connected through the main bus terminal of Pattaya and other bus terminals of Bangkok. One can also hire a car to reach Pattaya from Bangkok, which is only 147 km away.
- By Rail Bangkok and Pattaya are well connected by trains. There is a daily train service that runs from Pattaya to Bangkok and is the most economical way to reach Pattaya.
- Look out for the best hotel booking deals in Pattaya and get exciting offers on hotels in Pattaya.
- Book both luxury and budget MakeMyTrip hotels in Pattaya at reasonable prices.
- Book from amongst the best 474 MakeMyTrip Pattaya hotels that offer prices starting at INR per night.