Hotels in New York
(338 Hotels in New York - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1999)
The staff at the front desk appeared as if they see forced to you. I wanted a change for 100 bucks. The guy simply denied and said he did not have it. A moment later when I went to check out and wanted the advance paid against internet use he swiftly brought out change.
Sourabh Bhattacharya | Wed, Nov 4, '15
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
It's a very nice and clean hotel, with functional and stylish room design. The rooms are pretty small but the smart design of furniture and acessoires makes it not an issue at all. The location is good. The theatre district and tourist hotspot Time Square are in walking distance (10min).
Cord | Tue, Mar 3, '15
Rs. 21,030Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in New York
The hotel room was not clean - ear bud lying around, a contact lens stuck to a table... Housekeeping didn't replenish the paper glasses or coffee material, not a single bottle of water is provided & on the last night when we return back tired after a long day, we found soiled toilet paper in the toilet! Then nobody picked up the phone- not the operator, not housekeeping, not bellboy, nobody! Had to go down personally at midnight to talk to the manager! That was finally cleared up around 1 am, till that time we were unable to use the bathroom or sleep. Asked for compensation at the time of checkout but the manager was unavailable and since then repeated mails have not been answered. Horrible service and bad attitude. And it is an expensive hotel(no breakfast, no drinking water, no free Wi-Fi)! Someone using our toilet in your absence is also a major security issue!
Poonam Bhargava | Thu, May 18, '17
Rs. 35,877Choose Dates
Rooms are old. Average restaurant. Overpriced for a hotel. Parking is charged. No minibar in room. Food choice is very limited. Telephone in room was not working. Would not recommend the hotel. There is no room service so have to get food personally from restaurant.
Sanjay Chadda | Tue, Jan 5, '16
Awesome! I will come again with my family to stay in the same hotel as it is located in heart of the city. Also I will promote to my friends and relatives, it is very easy to find our County taste food for the best health. Thank you so much for all your hospitality during this stay.
Shoaib Ansari | Sat, Feb 6, '16
We had stay in this hotel for 1 day over a weekend and the overall experience was good although there was almost 30 minutes delay during the check-in process as room was not ready which is bit weird. However on another side, the room was pretty good and cleaned and service was also good. I would recommend to stay in hotel as location is best advantage there.
Ravi Agarwal | Sun, Aug 21, '16
Rs. 37,766Choose Dates
Hotel charged extra amount for amenities that are not necessary as wel as not used at all . Otherwise hotel is good at nice location, clean and staff was friendly . Location was very good as its near to Times Square in heart of Big Apple.
RAMESH NAVAL | Mon, Feb 26, '18
Rs. 20,956Choose Dates
For this booking (through Hoteltravel.com) the value for money is outstanding. Clean rooms, comfortable king bed, friendly and helpful staff, excellent free WiFi, and a free shuttle every half hour to Laguardia airport where you can connect to cheap Metro transport to anywhere in New York. If you are a light sleeper try and reserve a room on the south side of the building (I've stayed on both sides) where there is less aircraft noise. Bar and restaurant facilities are basic but do the job.
Eoin | Thu, Nov 15, '12
It is very conveniently located with many major New York attractions close by. Plus lot of eating out options also close by. You just have to step out of hotel and you can walk to Broadway, Empire State Building and Times Square. Staff was friendly and hotel is clean.
Pradeep Kumar Rai | Sat, Aug 20, '16
Very difficult to adjust water temperature in shower. Reported problem to Guest Services (GS), who would send building maintenance to check the problem while we were out in the city. We were asked to report back to GS upon returning back from the city, but the GS employee on the night shift was very rude and had a very indifferent attitude towards our problem. The answer we got was 'We really don't keep that type of reports on file, but I can have building maintenance have a look at it now'. Apparently such issues are not important to the hotel staff and we were pretty astonished by the attitude. No 'Yes we will' attitude or taking responsibility of the problem for the guest. The problem however, had been looked at by building maintenance and there was a slight improvement, but overall it wasn't living up to value for money. The hotel has recently been 'upgraded', but we were not very impressed. On overall we had a pleasant stay in NYC and the hotel location is absolutely perfect - and that's what the hotel lives on. Next time we go to NYC, we will however, try another hotel in the same area, as that exact price margin of The New Yorker Hotel allows for other choices. I checked 'Recommend this hotel' solely because of the location, not the service.
Nicolai | Fri, Sep 5, '14
Rs. 19,129Choose Dates
MakeMyTrip should have disclosed before booking the hotel that this hotel charges a mandatory $33 per night as resort fee for using gym and wi-fi. Also, that a refundable deposit of $75 per night has to be provided at the time of check-in. It was only after booking the hotel that I came to know of these fees.
PRATYUSH RANJAN | Mon, Apr 23, '18
Rs. 36,310Choose Dates
Good room and ambience. Also clean toilet and bedding. Quiet stay in busy NY! Good market facility inside the hotel. Although you get to hear various noises in hotels in NY but this was quiet. Iron table available which was nice.
Danish Manzoor | Fri, Aug 25, '17
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in New York
- New York State is one of the most populated states in the United States of America. And New York City is the state’s largest city. Being a global city, it is a cultural, financial and media hub. New York is known for various tourist attractions such as the Times Square, Niagara Falls, and the Statue of Liberty, which symbolizes freedom, democracy and opportunity in the United States.
- Hotels in New York are as diverse as the culture of the city. Starting from old architectures to contemporary and tasteful designs, the hospitality industry in New York has played a significant role in making it what it is today, despite the frequently changing political and economic climate.
New York Hotels
New York offers a wide range of Hotels from comfortable budget stays to luxurious ones. Below is a list of some of the best hotels in New York, under all categories and budgets:
- Most of the luxurious hotels in New York have different styles that appeal to different crowds.
- The Knickerbocker Hotel, Four Seasons Hotel, Gramercy Park Hotel, Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel, Westhouse New York, the Sherry Netherland Hotel and the Refinery Hotel are some of the best luxury New York hotels.
- Most of these hotels are holiday destinations in themselves, providing a genuine snapshot of luxury living.
- The architecture and decor of the hotels in New York are worth admiring. The Refinery Hotel, for example, accurately provides a Brooklyn experience while keeping intact the nostalgia of being a millinery factory once.
- The Knickerbocker Hotel has neoclassical architecture of the late 19th century and retains the value of the old times with a mansard roof and terracotta designs on red brick. It was also the famous Newsweek Building during the forties, and is considered a New York City landmark.
5 Star New York Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in New York are pleasing blends of modernity, warm hospitality, and artful designs.
- If you are looking for luxurious rooms without paying a huge amount of money, 3 star hotels such as the Da Vinci, Blue Moon, Riff Downtown and Mayfair New York hotels make for great choices.
- Most of the 3 star hotels are strategically located near tourist spots.
3 Star New York Hotels
- There are few budget hotels in New York such as the Broadway Hotel & Hostel and the New World Hotel.
- If you plan to explore New York and its culture, and if basic amenities are all that you need, then these budget hotels would not disappoint you.
Budget Hotels in New York
- Most of the hotels in New York are close to the airports and train stations.
- As New York has a heavy flow of tourists every year, it is advisable that you book your New York hotels in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from the MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of New York tourism while having a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in New York.
Tips for booking New York Hotels
- Central Park
Central Park is an urban park that was built in the late 19th century by an English architect Calvert Vaux. Some of the budget friendly and luxurious hotels in New York are near Central Park.
- Statue of Liberty
One cannot miss the Statue of Liberty, one of the world’s largest statues. Being a neoclassical sculpture, it was a gift from France to America. It represents the Roman goddess of liberty called Liberta.
- By Air: There are three major airports in New York, namely John F. Kennedy International Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport and LaGuardia Airport.
- Book great and affordable hotels in New York at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the cheapest deals for the best star hotels too.
- Whether you have a luxurious hotel or a budget friendly one on your mind, check out the best deals only on MakeMyTrip New York hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and five star hotels such as Broadway Hotel & Hostel, Gramercy Park Hotel and Riff Downtown Hotel in New York.
- The prices of New York hotels start at INR and you can also get additional off on all hotels. Book right away!!
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed list of New York hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you with the best of MakeMyTrip hotels in New York, and ensure you have a wonderful stay.