Hotels in New York
(491 Hotels in New York - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 2729)
Rooms are old. Average restaurant. Overpriced for a hotel. Parking is charged. No minibar in room. Food choice is very limited. Telephone in room was not working. Would not recommend the hotel. There is no room service so have to get food personally from restaurant.
Sanjay Chadda | Tue, Jan 5, '16
MakeMyTrip should have disclosed before booking the hotel that this hotel charges a mandatory $33 per night as resort fee for using gym and wi-fi. Also, that a refundable deposit of $75 per night has to be provided at the time of check-in. It was only after booking the hotel that I came to know of these fees.
PRATYUSH RANJAN | Mon, Apr 23, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in New York
Everything was good. Near to 9-11 Memorial, Indian restaurants are near and you get good rooms though they are small but are good as it is expensive in New York to get big properties. Staff is good. I live this place couples can come to this place as most of the time is spent roaming around and it is good to relax here.
Setu Goel | Fri, Dec 4, '15
The best part is the hotel's closeness to NY Times Square. But the rooms are very small in size and the facilities in the hotel may not delight you. Good for overnight stay, if you are in transit and looking just for a night's stay near Times Square.
Sudipto Mukherjee | Fri, Oct 28, '16
It's my 2nd time at the Crowne Plaza Times Square. Great location. A good option for business travellers. Clean and spacious rooms. Will choose to stay here again. Definitely worth the money. Had a great deal through MMT.
NADANA SABAPATHY | Tue, Jan 23, '18
It is very conveniently located with many major New York attractions close by. Plus lot of eating out options also close by. You just have to step out of hotel and you can walk to Broadway, Empire State Building and Times Square. Staff was friendly and hotel is clean.
Pradeep Kumar Rai | Sat, Aug 20, '16
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
It was very chilled winter It was fine, but need to inform before locking the room. Could not access to my room because the door was locked. They didn't inform me the advance payment system and locked the room well my self was out. This system didn't go well, specially when you are coming back to get relax after tiry work. Rest was fine but room was so small to fit in
Tolum | Tue, Jan 30, '18
Property Location With a stay at Hampton Inn New York - 35th Street - Empire State Building, you'll be centrally located in New York,
I worked through MakeMyTrip, may be so I got an ultra small kind of side room. The room was just not ON for the money PAID. The Checkout glitch with double charge and casual attitude with the error is not the US acceptable norm in hospitality industry.
Mahesh Kumar Soni | Sun, Jan 17, '16
Good room and ambience. Also clean toilet and bedding. Quiet stay in busy NY! Good market facility inside the hotel. Although you get to hear various noises in hotels in NY but this was quiet. Iron table available which was nice.
Danish Manzoor | Fri, Aug 25, '17
Very difficult to adjust water temperature in shower. Reported problem to Guest Services (GS), who would send building maintenance to check the problem while we were out in the city. We were asked to report back to GS upon returning back from the city, but the GS employee on the night shift was very rude and had a very indifferent attitude towards our problem. The answer we got was 'We really don't keep that type of reports on file, but I can have building maintenance have a look at it now'. Apparently such issues are not important to the hotel staff and we were pretty astonished by the attitude. No 'Yes we will' attitude or taking responsibility of the problem for the guest. The problem however, had been looked at by building maintenance and there was a slight improvement, but overall it wasn't living up to value for money. The hotel has recently been 'upgraded', but we were not very impressed. On overall we had a pleasant stay in NYC and the hotel location is absolutely perfect - and that's what the hotel lives on. Next time we go to NYC, we will however, try another hotel in the same area, as that exact price margin of The New Yorker Hotel allows for other choices. I checked 'Recommend this hotel' solely because of the location, not the service.
Nicolai | Fri, Sep 5, '14
Good service, clean rooms, great shower and a functional breakfast. What more can you ask for from an airport hotel? Quite close to the airport - a short 5-7 minute ride via the complimentary shuttle provided by the hotel. The reception desk is very efficient.
Parikshit Singh | Mon, Nov 7, '16
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in New York
- New York State is one of the most populated states in the United States of America. And New York City is the state’s largest city. Being a global city, it is a cultural, financial and media hub. New York is known for various tourist attractions such as the Times Square, Niagara Falls, and the Statue of Liberty, which symbolizes freedom, democracy and opportunity in the United States.
- Hotels in New York are as diverse as the culture of the city. Starting from old architectures to contemporary and tasteful designs, the hospitality industry in New York has played a significant role in making it what it is today, despite the frequently changing political and economic climate.
New York Hotels
New York offers a wide range of Hotels from comfortable budget stays to luxurious ones. Below is a list of some of the best hotels in New York, under all categories and budgets:
- Most of the luxurious hotels in New York have different styles that appeal to different crowds.
- The Knickerbocker Hotel, Four Seasons Hotel, Gramercy Park Hotel, Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel, Westhouse New York, the Sherry Netherland Hotel and the Refinery Hotel are some of the best luxury New York hotels.
- Most of these hotels are holiday destinations in themselves, providing a genuine snapshot of luxury living.
- The architecture and decor of the hotels in New York are worth admiring. The Refinery Hotel, for example, accurately provides a Brooklyn experience while keeping intact the nostalgia of being a millinery factory once.
- The Knickerbocker Hotel has neoclassical architecture of the late 19th century and retains the value of the old times with a mansard roof and terracotta designs on red brick. It was also the famous Newsweek Building during the forties, and is considered a New York City landmark.
5 Star New York Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in New York are pleasing blends of modernity, warm hospitality, and artful designs.
- If you are looking for luxurious rooms without paying a huge amount of money, 3 star hotels such as the Da Vinci, Blue Moon, Riff Downtown and Mayfair New York hotels make for great choices.
- Most of the 3 star hotels are strategically located near tourist spots.
3 Star New York Hotels
- There are few budget hotels in New York such as the Broadway Hotel & Hostel and the New World Hotel.
- If you plan to explore New York and its culture, and if basic amenities are all that you need, then these budget hotels would not disappoint you.
Budget Hotels in New York
- Most of the hotels in New York are close to the airports and train stations.
- As New York has a heavy flow of tourists every year, it is advisable that you book your New York hotels in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from the MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of New York tourism while having a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in New York.
Tips for booking New York Hotels
- Central Park
Central Park is an urban park that was built in the late 19th century by an English architect Calvert Vaux. Some of the budget friendly and luxurious hotels in New York are near Central Park.
- Statue of Liberty
One cannot miss the Statue of Liberty, one of the world’s largest statues. Being a neoclassical sculpture, it was a gift from France to America. It represents the Roman goddess of liberty called Liberta.
- By Air: There are three major airports in New York, namely John F. Kennedy International Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport and LaGuardia Airport.
- Book great and affordable hotels in New York at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the cheapest deals for the best star hotels too.
- Whether you have a luxurious hotel or a budget friendly one on your mind, check out the best deals only on MakeMyTrip New York hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and five star hotels such as Broadway Hotel & Hostel, Gramercy Park Hotel and Riff Downtown Hotel in New York.
- The prices of New York hotels start at 2729 INR and you can also get additional off on all hotels. Book right away!!
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed list of New York hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you with the best of MakeMyTrip hotels in New York, and ensure you have a wonderful stay.