Hotels in New York
(436 Hotels in New York Price Starts @ Rs. 2227 - Get Flat OFF use Coupon - IHSALE25)
Premium Hotels in New York
Offering free WiFi, Courtyard Long Island City/New York Manhattan View has three subway stations within 644 metres of the proper
Recently Viewed Hotels in New York
Property Location With a stay at Executive Class at MTS Hotel in New York (Midtown), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Ed Sull
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Booked Hotels in New York
Property Location With a stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York - Times Square South, you'll be centrally located in New Yo
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
Five Star Hotels in New York and Luxury Properties you can stay
4 Star Hotels in New York - Best New York Hotels in Budget
Low Price hotels in New York
About Hotels in New York
- New York State is one of the most populated states in the United States of America. And New York City is the state’s largest city. Being a global city, it is a cultural, financial and media hub. New York is known for various tourist attractions such as the Times Square, Niagara Falls, and the Statue of Liberty, which symbolizes freedom, democracy and opportunity in the United States.
- Hotels in New York are as diverse as the culture of the city. Starting from old architectures to contemporary and tasteful designs, the hospitality industry in New York has played a significant role in making it what it is today, despite the frequently changing political and economic climate.
New York Hotels
New York offers a wide range of Hotels from comfortable budget stays to luxurious ones. Below is a list of some of the best hotels in New York, under all categories and budgets:
- Most of the luxurious hotels in New York have different styles that appeal to different crowds.
- The Knickerbocker Hotel, Four Seasons Hotel, Gramercy Park Hotel, Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel, Westhouse New York, the Sherry Netherland Hotel and the Refinery Hotel are some of the best luxury New York hotels.
- Most of these hotels are holiday destinations in themselves, providing a genuine snapshot of luxury living.
- The architecture and decor of the hotels in New York are worth admiring. The Refinery Hotel, for example, accurately provides a Brooklyn experience while keeping intact the nostalgia of being a millinery factory once.
- The Knickerbocker Hotel has neoclassical architecture of the late 19th century and retains the value of the old times with a mansard roof and terracotta designs on red brick. It was also the famous Newsweek Building during the forties, and is considered a New York City landmark.
5 Star New York Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in New York are pleasing blends of modernity, warm hospitality, and artful designs.
- If you are looking for luxurious rooms without paying a huge amount of money, 3 star hotels such as the Da Vinci, Blue Moon, Riff Downtown and Mayfair New York hotels make for great choices.
- Most of the 3 star hotels are strategically located near tourist spots.
3 Star New York Hotels
- There are few budget hotels in New York such as the Broadway Hotel & Hostel and the New World Hotel.
- If you plan to explore New York and its culture, and if basic amenities are all that you need, then these budget hotels would not disappoint you.
Budget Hotels in New York
- Most of the hotels in New York are close to the airports and train stations.
- As New York has a heavy flow of tourists every year, it is advisable that you book your New York hotels in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from the MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of New York tourism while having a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in New York.