Hotels in New York
(517 Hotels in New York - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 2462)
Location of this hotel is very good, near to everything, service and rooms are also good, very welcoming and helpful staff, it would be better if the breakfast was better though, but in any case you can always have food in any restaurant in that area.
Alaa | Fri, Apr 6, '12
Property Location With a stay at Hampton Inn New York - 35th Street - Empire State Building, you'll be centrally located in New
Recently Viewed Hotels in New York
Everything was good. Near to 9-11 Memorial, Indian restaurants are near and you get good rooms though they are small but are good as it is expensive in New York to get big properties. Staff is good. I live this place couples can come to this place as most of the time is spent roaming around and it is good to relax here.
Setu Goel | Fri, Dec 4, '15
Rooms are old. Average restaurant. Overpriced for a hotel. Parking is charged. No minibar in room. Food choice is very limited. Telephone in room was not working. Would not recommend the hotel. There is no room service so have to get food personally from restaurant.
Sanjay Chadda | Tue, Jan 5, '16
Property Location A stay at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New York - Times Square South places you in the heart of New York, within
The best part is the hotel's closeness to NY Times Square. But the rooms are very small in size and the facilities in the hotel may not delight you. Good for overnight stay, if you are in transit and looking just for a night's stay near Times Square.
Sudipto Mukherjee | Fri, Oct 28, '16
Rs. 11,354Choose Dates
This hotel is about 10 minutes drive from JFK Airport. I was in New York for just one night so choose to stay here. Staff is courteous and ready to help. Rooms are decently sized with a double bed, working table and chair, sofa, TV, fridge, microwave, coffee machine, an Almira etc. Oh yes, their is a window in the room which also opens up, if you need some fresh air. Bathrooms had all the amenities from soup to shower gel, shampoo and conditioner. So if you primarily are not doing much in New York this is a good option. They have a full kitchen with in room dining menu, ice machine on all floors and breakfast served in the morning at lobby level. Important information, they run a shuttle to JFK every half an hour, 24 hrs a day.
Naveen Goel | Tue, Jan 9, '18
Good part about the hotel is that is in or very close to Times Square. Breakfast room is very small and extremely overcrowded. No change in the menu (I had breakfast on three days and they served same items everyday). Rooms are extremely small. Hardly any space to move around. One lift was unserviceable on one day leading to delays (not expected in New York). Expensive rates (I paid $332 per night) by booking the room through Makemytrip. MakeMyTrip is cheating people because actual cost of the room is $199 (plus taxes) per day per room. Taxes are another $20. Therefore, MakeMyTrip made a clean profit of more than $100. Such heavy cheating needs to be avoided. Try booking the room through the website of hotel or speak directly to the staff for bookings. Cleanliness was good. There is a safe in the room. Bathroom size is average. Good quality linen and towels etc. There is a study table but the room does not have adequate space to use the study table. Overall, just about average stay close to Times Square. MakeMyTrip made huge profit of the whole deal (they earned 1/3 amount of the total deal).
Sikander Singh | Thu, Aug 3, '17
Overall, I can say that that it is a good option. The hotel is located in a prime location in the midtown area. The location is so good that you can walk to most of the landmarks. The rooms are extremely clean. The WiFi connection is extremely good. The hospitality was good.
Priyanka Solanki | Wed, Nov 25, '15
Property Location With a stay at West 57th Street by Hilton Club, you'll be centrally located in New York, within a 5-minute wal
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Good hotel. It is next to holiday in. Express hotel and Fairfield Marriot. Walkable distance to Burger King. Offer free service to federal circle station. For Indian passengers you can order food from curry India. Hotel guys promote. They have tie up with tapaz travels for local sightseeing at a discounted prize. I booked from Makemytrip and paid 9985 rupees. One can confidently stay here.
Rajesh | Fri, May 4, '18
Rs. 10,216Choose Dates
The hotel room was not clean - ear bud lying around, a contact lens stuck to a table... Housekeeping didn't replenish the paper glasses or coffee material, not a single bottle of water is provided & on the last night when we return back tired after a long day, we found soiled toilet paper in the toilet! Then nobody picked up the phone- not the operator, not housekeeping, not bellboy, nobody! Had to go down personally at midnight to talk to the manager! That was finally cleared up around 1 am, till that time we were unable to use the bathroom or sleep. Asked for compensation at the time of checkout but the manager was unavailable and since then repeated mails have not been answered. Horrible service and bad attitude. And it is an expensive hotel(no breakfast, no drinking water, no free Wi-Fi)! Someone using our toilet in your absence is also a major security issue!
Poonam Bhargava | Thu, May 18, '17
Rs. 14,755Choose Dates
Good room and ambience. Also clean toilet and bedding. Quiet stay in busy NY! Good market facility inside the hotel. Although you get to hear various noises in hotels in NY but this was quiet. Iron table available which was nice.
Danish Manzoor | Fri, Aug 25, '17
Good service, clean rooms, great shower and a functional breakfast. What more can you ask for from an airport hotel? Quite close to the airport - a short 5-7 minute ride via the complimentary shuttle provided by the hotel. The reception desk is very efficient.
Parikshit Singh | Mon, Nov 7, '16
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in New York
- New York State is one of the most populated states in the United States of America. And New York City is the state’s largest city. Being a global city, it is a cultural, financial and media hub. New York is known for various tourist attractions such as the Times Square, Niagara Falls, and the Statue of Liberty, which symbolizes freedom, democracy and opportunity in the United States.
- Hotels in New York are as diverse as the culture of the city. Starting from old architectures to contemporary and tasteful designs, the hospitality industry in New York has played a significant role in making it what it is today, despite the frequently changing political and economic climate.
New York Hotels
New York offers a wide range of Hotels from comfortable budget stays to luxurious ones. Below is a list of some of the best hotels in New York, under all categories and budgets:
- Most of the luxurious hotels in New York have different styles that appeal to different crowds.
- The Knickerbocker Hotel, Four Seasons Hotel, Gramercy Park Hotel, Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel, Westhouse New York, the Sherry Netherland Hotel and the Refinery Hotel are some of the best luxury New York hotels.
- Most of these hotels are holiday destinations in themselves, providing a genuine snapshot of luxury living.
- The architecture and decor of the hotels in New York are worth admiring. The Refinery Hotel, for example, accurately provides a Brooklyn experience while keeping intact the nostalgia of being a millinery factory once.
- The Knickerbocker Hotel has neoclassical architecture of the late 19th century and retains the value of the old times with a mansard roof and terracotta designs on red brick. It was also the famous Newsweek Building during the forties, and is considered a New York City landmark.
5 Star New York Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in New York are pleasing blends of modernity, warm hospitality, and artful designs.
- If you are looking for luxurious rooms without paying a huge amount of money, 3 star hotels such as the Da Vinci, Blue Moon, Riff Downtown and Mayfair New York hotels make for great choices.
- Most of the 3 star hotels are strategically located near tourist spots.
3 Star New York Hotels
- There are few budget hotels in New York such as the Broadway Hotel & Hostel and the New World Hotel.
- If you plan to explore New York and its culture, and if basic amenities are all that you need, then these budget hotels would not disappoint you.
Budget Hotels in New York
- Most of the hotels in New York are close to the airports and train stations.
- As New York has a heavy flow of tourists every year, it is advisable that you book your New York hotels in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from the MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of New York tourism while having a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in New York.
Tips for booking New York Hotels
- Central Park
Central Park is an urban park that was built in the late 19th century by an English architect Calvert Vaux. Some of the budget friendly and luxurious hotels in New York are near Central Park.
- Statue of Liberty
One cannot miss the Statue of Liberty, one of the world’s largest statues. Being a neoclassical sculpture, it was a gift from France to America. It represents the Roman goddess of liberty called Liberta.
- By Air: There are three major airports in New York, namely John F. Kennedy International Airport, Newark Liberty International Airport and LaGuardia Airport.
- Book great and affordable hotels in New York at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the cheapest deals for the best star hotels too.
- Whether you have a luxurious hotel or a budget friendly one on your mind, check out the best deals only on MakeMyTrip New York hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and five star hotels such as Broadway Hotel & Hostel, Gramercy Park Hotel and Riff Downtown Hotel in New York.
- The prices of New York hotels start at INR and you can also get additional off on all hotels. Book right away!!
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed list of New York hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you with the best of MakeMyTrip hotels in New York, and ensure you have a wonderful stay.