Hotels in Macau
(59 Hotels in Macau - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 4447)
Whats going good for the hotel. Well the hotel is not very far from City of Dreams or Venetian but that is about it. The hotel lacks a pool, does not offer great connectivity to other casinos or places and is not really near any great food joints as well. You have a bathtub, a fridge and a TV CRT, not even an LCD and nothing else worth mentioning. I know it is one of the cheaper places to be in Macau but it somehow did not seem worth even that much. WiFi is available only in the lobby and that is never a good sign. The staff are quite helpful though, and will guide you when you ask them. All in all, it is a decent place but I would recommend you try some other place simply because it did not seem to offer value for money.
Manasvi Kumar | Wed, Sep 9, '15
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Macau
Recently Booked Hotels in Macau
We stayed only one night but it was nice stay. Nice bed which was enough for we two and our 2 year old daughter. Breakfast was set meal type and it was good. Very near to Senado Square. No free shuttle bus but public bus stop is close by. WiFi was decent. Overall very good stay.
Dibyendu Biswas | Sun, May 7, '17
We were planning a vacation for Macau and this hotel was suggested by one of our friend. We decided and booked it from Makemytrip. When we arrived at hotel we got surprised. Hotel was just awesome. Great location, Cleanliness and casino on the ground floor. Staff were very friendly and food was great. What else you except from a good hotel. Recommended hotel and must stay.
Ashish Kumar | Sat, Oct 1, '16
Rs. 6,395Choose Dates
Reception staff was very helpful and kind, excellent rooms with good housekeeping, value for money hotel, location is very near to all the tourist attraction places, loved the stay, calm and homely ambience, perfect for couple and family traveler. Food quality is excellent.
Premal Patel | Sat, Jul 8, '17
We got a complimentary upgrade which was a surprise. The rooms are very spacious and had a great view of the city and harbour. I would strongly recommend this hotel for a short stay. Everything we need was there right down the hotel.
Vimal Carmel | Fri, Sep 8, '17
The hotel is located at Cotai, Near Venetian and Wynn. But it's nowhere in ambience to both of them. Pricing is little higher in comparison to its peers. Rooms are ordinary, Service is OK. Working Breakfast with Limited Veg options.
Priyank Gupta | Sun, Mar 25, '18
Rs. 12,599Choose Dates
Very Good room, clean, humble staff. Connected with 2 other hotel, making them excellent, very good view, top class interior and extetior, top class amenities. Only missing thing we have not informed, what attraction to be seen in hotel and out side hotel. There are lot to see in hotel. We stayed one night, 2 days. Which was not fully sufficient.
GHANSHYAM TUWANI | Thu, May 10, '18
Great location- just a minute walk from the main road so away from disturbances. Very well maintained rooms with polite staff and close to food mart as well where you can easily buy stuff. Loved the stay there and woyld surely visit again if I go back to Macau .!
Sudhanshu | Wed, Nov 29, '17
Rs. 5,333Choose Dates
Excellent hotel with very nice location It is well connected with other hotels and shopping mall. Casinos are nice . It has food court also, Choose the room with cotai view . Bathrooms are very spacious . Will definitely visit again. Staff is very polite.
Payal Gaur | Sun, Mar 11, '18
It was fabulous to be there... We enjoyed a lot.. Would definitely like to be there again.. Would give 5 star to every thing related to the hotel. Perfect place with every thing so perfect.. Lot it was having casino also inside the hotel which was 24 by 7. Macau is famous for its casinos. May every hotel not be having casinos.
Girish | Fri, May 19, '17
Rs. 6,852Choose Dates
Good hotel. But the heat in the room did not work. I actually did not complain as my stay was only 1 days and, I was away all the time. Getting to hotel is little difficult as there was no sign board. And no one speaks English. Price was very reasonable for the location.
Kiran Kasaraneni | Sat, Jan 17, '15
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Macau
- Macau is a self-ruling region of China, on the western side of the Pearl River estuary in East Asia. It is a combination of Eastern and Western ways of life, design and sustenance. Known for its gigantic clubhouse and gambling circuit, it boasts some famous attractions for sightseers.
- Macau comprises the Macau Peninsula itself and the islands of Taipa and Coloane, which are now connected via a landfill that forms the Cotai Strip. The best Macau Hotels can be booked from the MakeMyTrip website or mobile app.
- When it comes to luxury 5-star hotels, Macau is a lot more than just a gambling haven. Macau boasts of opulent lodging options for affluent travellers.
- Expediently connected with major attractions and shopping centers, many of the 5-star Hotels in Macau enjoy great locations.
- Most of these 5-star hotels are swamped with amenities such as business centers, swimming pools, world-class dining facilities and limo/car services.
- The ferry terminal and airport shuttles are also a vital part of the services luxury Macau hotels provide.
- The Venetian Macao Resort hotel, Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel and JW Marriott Hotel are few of the best 5-star hotels in Macau.
5 Star Macau Hotels
- 3-star Hotels in Macau are fabulously designed to cater to the needs of national and international visitors.
- With services such as free Internet access, cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and free self- parking, these 3-star hotels assure their guests of a comfortable stay.
- The luxury amenities such as casinos, restaurants, indoor or outdoor pools and fitness centers make these Macau hotels great value for money.
- Riviera Hotel Macau, Metropole Hotel, Guia Hotel and Emperor Hotel are some of the finest 3-star hotels in Macau.
3 Star Macau Hotels
- There is a good line up of budget hotels in Macau like Best Western Hotel Sun Sun, Towns Well Hotel and Hotel Beverly Plaza.
- These budget hotels in Macau ensure that you spend you money well, with all basic amenities on offer at affordable prices.
- Clean comfortable rooms, laundry, complimentary newspapers are few of the services that these hotels in Macau offer.
Budget Hotels in Macau
Best localities in Macau
- Coloane – It is one of the two primary islands of Macau. Formerly a haven for pirates who sought shelter in its numerous bays, it provides a wonderful break from the swarmed and occupied Macau Peninsula. It has two of Macau's best shorelines - Cheoc Van and Hac Sa. Several people from Macau approach Coloane to devour Macanese cuisine and seafood. MakeMyTrip offers great deals on the best hotels in Coloane.
- Taipa – Taipa was situated between Macau Peninsular and Coloane Island but is now joined with Coloane by the Cotai Strip which was reclaimed from the sea. Taipa used to be rural; however, post huge improvements towards the end of the 20th century, the island changed into an alternate city to the Peninsular. It brags of numerous inns, clubhouses shopping centres, and is home to the Macau Jockey Club racecourse.
Things to doIt is nicknamed the ‘Las Vegas of Asia’, and there are numerous places to explore and things to do in Macau. Here are some listed below:
- Venetian is one of the ten biggest structures on the planet and the largest casino in Macau. It contains about 3,000 lodging suites, a full-sized arena, an on-site medical and plastic surgery clinic and more than 5,00,000 sq ft of the gaming floor. Visit it for some memorable fun times.
- Visit the Church of St Paul - the most loved icon in Macau. However, the transcending exterior and stairway are all that remain of this early-17th-century Jesuit church. It used to be one of the best landmarks to Christianity in Asia, expected to enable the illiterate to comprehend the Passion of Christ and the lives of the holy people.
- The historical part of Taipa is best safeguarded in the Taipa Village. A mind-boggling warren of back streets hold conventional Chinese shops and some amazing eateries, while the broader main roads are punctuated by provincial manors, holy places and sanctuaries. It promises to make for a fascinating visit.
How to reach/Transportation hubs
- By Air – Located on Taipa Island, the Macau International Airport is 10 minutes from the main city. It acts as the nerve centre to all Southeast Asian countries and Mainland China and is served by about 20 airlines.
- By Road – Macau is served by two bus service companies - Transportes Urbanos Macau (Transmac) and Sociedade de Transportes Colectivos de Macau (TCM). It takes about three hours to reach Macau from Guangzhou.
- By Water – Macau can be reached by sea from Hong Kong and Mainland China through a network of ferry terminals that function throughout the week via many operators.
- Bus – Bus lines cover almost all the attractions, scenic spots, and hotels in Macau. The routes operate on a one-way circuit around the city. TRANSMAC and TCM are the two bus companies operating all public and mini buses in the city.
- Taxi –Taxi is a convenient option to travel around in Macau. The yellow cabs can accommodate four passengers while the white cabs can accommodate up to six passengers.
- A visa-on-arrival for 30 days is issued to Indian citizens.
- The traveller must possess a valid passport for at least six months upon arrival at Macau.
- Spring season – Macau is flocked with tourists during the spring season that starts from March up to April. Other than the intermittent foggy and stormy climate, the days are loaded with wonderful daylight, joined by mellow evening temperatures.
- Autumn season – The most comfortable time to visit Macau is autumn. After the hard summer, the extraordinary southwest breezes vanish, and the airstream from the northern mainland bring this region mild autumn with cool days from October to December.
Best time to visit
MakeMyTrip hotels in Macau are well equipped with all the basic amenities you would require during your stay. MakeMyTrip offers great deals while booking all kinds of hotels in Macau, ranging from cheap budget hotels to luxury suites.