Hotels in Macau
(62 Hotels in Macau - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1879)
We stayed only one night but it was nice stay. Nice bed which was enough for we two and our 2 year old daughter. Breakfast was set meal type and it was good. Very near to Senado Square. No free shuttle bus but public bus stop is close by. WiFi was decent. Overall very good stay.
Dibyendu Biswas | Sun, May 7, '17
Excellent hotel with very nice location It is well connected with other hotels and shopping mall. Casinos are nice . It has food court also, Choose the room with cotai view . Bathrooms are very spacious . Will definitely visit again. Staff is very polite.
Payal Gaur | Sun, Mar 11, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Macau
The Parisian Macao is situated in a prime spot in Macau being close to several attractions, such as A-Ma Temple only 5.7 km away.
Last booked at 5(hrs) ago
Hotel Sintra Macau enjoys proximity to Macau Ferry Terminal and is located within 2 km radius of Nam Van Lake. The hotel serves as
Last booked at 6(hrs) ago
The hotel is Ala grande. There are so many activities happening all around you. The hotel is connected to a chain of five other hotels so it's a huge property and it's nearly impossible to cover the entire property in a day's time. The stay was worth ever penny and I felt that I could have extended my stay by atleast 2 more days.
Dhruval | Fri, Mar 9, '18
It was nice stay in hotel. Lot of funs there and we enjoyed .. Staff were very cooperative and decent. We will plan to stay there again in future. It look like a golden city. We are fortunate to go Maccu. Ver good city. People are nice. Safety and security is good. Family can fill happy. .
RAJENDRA PRASAD | Thu, May 18, '17
Recently Booked Hotels in Macau
The hotel closer Senado square. Have shuttle bus only Macau ferry <----> Hotel and low signal wifi.
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Excellent room service and view :) Enjoyed the stay there and will come back again here.. For the complimentary ocean view room. They have lots of facilities and options like boot ...
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Good location, service everything is good ... Itz situated in city .. Good conectivity .. Nice experience very helpful, near by market is also there, they provide handy phone to carry with you and visit anywhere through GPS
vandana choudhary | Sat, Dec 23, '17
Really awesome enjoyed a lot with family.. Hope will continue next year same time.. Helping by ground staff was simply amazing rooms were totally interested with ambiance style swimming pool not gym gives clear refresh for us.
Rajkumar | Fri, Mar 24, '17
Awesome! After few business trip to Macau, I choose JW Marriott hotel on my last business trip. Receptionist known that I was first try on JW Marriott, he serve me very well and arrange a wonderful room with excellent view for me. Great services and quality among other 5 stars hotel that I had stayed so far in Macau. Special thanks to Receptionist for his great arrangement and service. I had a wonderful business trip with JW Marriott team.
NITIN Sood | Sat, Jan 13, '18
My husband and I recently stayed a couple of nights at the Four Seasons Macau. This was our first trip in 8 years without the children and to celebrate my husband's birthday and our 10yr wedding anniversary. We were personally escorted to our room with no check in hastles. We were thrilled to be upgraded and provided with additional treats in celebration. Eg cake, champagne and beautiful ammenities. The breakfast was amazing, the pools beautiful and excellent international 5 star service. We chose this hotel on its reputation and the fact that it's not connected to the casino (a plus for us). It was like our mini break resort holiday away from our holiday (in HK). We would highly recommend the Four Seasons for luxury, service and location. The only downside was that I left my phone and although they kindly had it couriered to our hotel in HK, we missed the courier due to a flight back to Australia.
SARAH | Sun, Nov 24, '13
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Macau
- Sitting on the southern coast of China, Macau is a city full of life.
- Administered by Portuguese for a long time, Macau reflects an assorted culture and a union of the east and the west.
- Macau with its gambling glitz has earned the ‘Vegas of Asia’ title for itself.
- Being Asia’s gaming capital, myriad casinos sit on the streets of Macau. Almost every second hotel in Macao owns a casino.
- Macau also takes pride in having UNESCO World Heritage sites such as A-Ma temple and Ruins of St. Paul.
- Local cuisine in Macau is a blend of Cantonese and Portuguese. Diverse delectable dishes in Macau ask for a strong appetite, for one can hardly stop munching on such a variety of lip-smacking food.
- With duty-free shopping, Macau is a shopper’s paradise. From shops selling antiques and clothing to jewelry and bags, you find just about everything here.
- Macau can be summed up as a blend of architectural wonders, mega casinos and sandy beaches.
- When it comes to luxury 5-star hotels, Macau is a lot more than just a gambling haven. Macau boasts of opulent lodging options for affluent travellers.
- Expediently connected with major attractions and shopping centers, many of the 5-star hotels in Macau enjoy great locations.
- Most of these 5-star hotels are swamped with amenities such as business centers, swimming pools, world-class dining facilities and limo/car services.
- The ferry terminal and airport shuttles are also a vital part of the services luxury Macau hotels provide.
- The Venetian Macao Resort hotel, Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel and JW Marriott Hotel are few of the best 5-star hotels in Macau.
5 Star Macau Hotels
- 3-star hotels in Macau are fabulously designed to cater to the needs of national and international visitors.
- With services such as free Internet access, cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and free self- parking, these 3-star hotels assure their guests of a comfortable stay.
- The luxury amenities such as casinos, restaurants, indoor or outdoor pools and fitness centers make these Macau hotels great value for money.
- Riviera Hotel Macau, Metropole Hotel, Guia Hotel and Emperor Hotel are some of the finest 3-star hotels in Macau.
3 Star Macau Hotels
- There is a good line up of budget hotels in Macau like Best Western Hotel Sun Sun, Towns Well Hotel and Hotel Beverly Plaza.
- These budget hotels in Macau ensure that you spend you money well, with all basic amenities on offer at affordable prices.
- Clean comfortable rooms, laundry, complimentary newspapers are few of the services that these hotels in Macau offer.
Budget Hotels in Macau
- Being a gaming hub, most of the hotels in Macau own casinos. Hence, families visiting Macau must research in advance for family-friendly hotels.
- Look for holiday packages on MakeMyTrip for best deals on hotels. This allows you to enjoy the sightseeing along with stay in a comfortable accommodation.
- Ask for complimentary services such as free breakfasts and spa treatments, that many hotels provide.
Tips for booking Macau Hotels
- MakeMyTrip has an extensive catalogue of Macau hotels.
- Choose the best hotels in Macau on MakeMyTrip using filters such as pricing, location and rating.
- MakeMyTrip also has many holiday packages that let you get the best of both accommodation and sightseeing.
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
- Central Macau: Declared as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, this area is full of historical buildings, cemeteries and ancient architecture. This place is also houses the Grand Lisboa Casino, a must-visit for all the travellers. Colane: An ideal escape from the bustle of the downtown Macau, Colane is a home to many historical attractions and other fun facilities. Easily accessible, this area has an array of luxury and budget hotels for lodging.
- Taipa: You must visit the recently turned metropolis, Taipa for serene beaches, tranquility and greenery.
Top localities to visit in Macau
- By Air Macau has an international airport from where around 20 flights operate on a daily basis. These flights connect Macau to other cities of China as well as to other Asian countries.
- By Bus There are two major companies holding the bus monopoly in Macau. Drivers of these buses speak only Cantonese; hence a guide for convenience must accompany the tourists.
- By Water Macau has a 24-hour running ferry terminal. Subsequently, it is well connected to Mainland China through the sea. Also, ferries from Hong Kong to Macau are quite frequent.
How to reach Macau?
- Book hotels in Macau at affordable prices with MakeMyTrip.
- Check out the best hotel deals on the MakeMyTrip website and get both luxury and budget hotels at discounted prices.
- Choose from 48 best MakeMyTrip Macau hotels with prices starting at 4005 INR per night.