Hotels in Macau
(55 Hotels in Macau - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 4554)
Reception staff was very helpful and kind, excellent rooms with good housekeeping, value for money hotel, location is very near to all the tourist attraction places, loved the stay, calm and homely ambience, perfect for couple and family traveler. Food quality is excellent.
Premal Patel | Sat, Jul 8, '17
It was fabulous to be there... We enjoyed a lot.. Would definitely like to be there again.. Would give 5 star to every thing related to the hotel. Perfect place with every thing so perfect.. Lot it was having casino also inside the hotel which was 24 by 7. Macau is famous for its casinos. May every hotel not be having casinos.
Girish | Fri, May 19, '17
Rs. 9,457Choose Dates
It was nice stay in hotel. Lot of funs there and we enjoyed .. Staff were very cooperative and decent. We will plan to stay there again in future. It look like a golden city. We are fortunate to go Maccu. Ver good city. People are nice. Safety and security is good. Family can fill happy. .
RAJENDRA PRASAD | Thu, May 18, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Macau
Very good, amazing rooms and service. The hotel is in the in the heart of the city with a brilliant view from the room. The room service is very quick and prompt. I was given an upgrade with room and just loved it.
Ajith J Lakshman | Mon, Dec 25, '17
Rs. 9,485Choose Dates
Good hotel. But the heat in the room did not work. I actually did not complain as my stay was only 1 days and, I was away all the time. Getting to hotel is little difficult as there was no sign board. And no one speaks English. Price was very reasonable for the location.
Kiran Kasaraneni | Sat, Jan 17, '15
Rs. 10,130Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Macau
Very Good room, clean, humble staff. Connected with 2 other hotel, making them excellent, very good view, top class interior and extetior, top class amenities. Only missing thing we have not informed, what attraction to be seen in hotel and out side hotel. There are lot to see in hotel. We stayed one night, 2 days. Which was not fully sufficient.
GHANSHYAM TUWANI | Thu, May 10, '18
Hotel is situated at a good central location giving easy access to a few places like Senado square and ruins of St Paul. Bus service from Macau ferry terminal is Not very frequent, so please keep in mind. Overall, I would suggest a stay here, if your expectations are not too high.
Hatim Electricwala | Tue, May 16, '17
Rs. 7,704Choose Dates
I had gone for holiday trip to this hotel in December 2017. I have en counted worst service ever in my life. I spite of having confirmed reservation from MMT I was denied check in when I landed at 2 pm at hotel. Finally I checked in at 9 pm post continues follow up with reservation team. I would not recommend this hotel to any one travelling to Macau. Front desk staff was not co-operative at all. I request MMT to block this hotel from your website and take action against them for inconvenience caused.
Jayant Kulkarni | Sun, Dec 10, '17
We stayed only one night but it was nice stay. Nice bed which was enough for we two and our 2 year old daughter. Breakfast was set meal type and it was good. Very near to Senado Square. No free shuttle bus but public bus stop is close by. WiFi was decent. Overall very good stay.
Dibyendu Biswas | Sun, May 7, '17
The Hotel is centrally located to most tourist spots and restaurants. It has a good view of the bigger hotels/casinos like Starworld, Wynn and MGM. The room I stayed in was reasonably spacious and clean. As a non-smoker I was initially skeptical about having cigarette smell in the non-smoking rooms from some of the reviews that I read on this hotel. Some had written that the non-smoking rooms had foul cigarette smell. But I was pleasantly surprised that there was no such foul smell, not even a hint of cigarette smell. The service relating to the bellboys and reception counter staff was fantastic, in fact better than those in some 5 star hotels in other countries that I stayed in. What was lacking however is there is no business center or the availability of wifi. Apart from these, my stay there was extremely pleasant.
Sin | Tue, Feb 14, '12
Rs. 9,899Choose Dates
We got a complimentary upgrade which was a surprise. The rooms are very spacious and had a great view of the city and harbour. I would strongly recommend this hotel for a short stay. Everything we need was there right down the hotel.
Vimal Carmel | Fri, Sep 8, '17
Very overpriced. Worse hotel in entire Macau. Prices are too high and service is pathetic, I stayed in executive room and breakfast was OK not value for money. I would have stayed in some other hotel by spending this much.
ankit sachdeva | Sun, May 7, '17
Rs. 15,375Choose Dates
Good location, service everything is good. Itz situated in city. Good conectivity. Nice experience very helpful, near by market is also there, they provide handy phone to carry with you and visit anywhere through GPS
vandana choudhary | Sat, Dec 23, '17
Rs. 7,889Choose Dates
Whats going good for the hotel. Well the hotel is not very far from City of Dreams or Venetian but that is about it. The hotel lacks a pool, does not offer great connectivity to other casinos or places and is not really near any great food joints as well. You have a bathtub, a fridge and a TV CRT, not even an LCD and nothing else worth mentioning. I know it is one of the cheaper places to be in Macau but it somehow did not seem worth even that much. WiFi is available only in the lobby and that is never a good sign. The staff are quite helpful though, and will guide you when you ask them. All in all, it is a decent place but I would recommend you try some other place simply because it did not seem to offer value for money.
Manasvi Kumar | Wed, Sep 9, '15
Set in the historical city of Macau, Towns Well Motel is placed in the heart of the city centre. Featuring 24-hour room service
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Great location- just a minute walk from the main road so away from disturbances. Very well maintained rooms with polite staff and close to food mart as well where you can easily buy stuff. Loved the stay there and woyld surely visit again if I go back to Macau .!
Sudhanshu | Wed, Nov 29, '17
Rs. 7,302Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Macau
- style="list-style: disc;margin: 5px 10px;"> Macau is a self-ruling region of China, on the western side of the Pearl River estuary in East Asia. It is a combination of Eastern and Western ways of life, design and sustenance. Known for its gigantic clubhouse and gambling circuit, it boasts some famous attractions for sightseers.
- Macau comprises the Macau Peninsula itself and the islands of Taipa and Coloane, which are now connected via a landfill that forms the Cotai Strip. The best Macau Hotels can be booked from the MakeMyTrip website or mobile app.
- When it comes to luxury 5-star hotels, Macau is a lot more than just a gambling haven. Macau boasts of opulent lodging options for affluent travellers.
- Expediently connected with major attractions and shopping centers, many of the 5-star Hotels in Macau enjoy great locations.
- Most of these 5-star hotels are swamped with amenities such as business centers, swimming pools, world-class dining facilities and limo/car services.
- The ferry terminal and airport shuttles are also a vital part of the services luxury Macau hotels provide.
- The Venetian Macao Resort hotel, Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel and JW Marriott Hotel are few of the best 5-star hotels in Macau.
5 Star Macau Hotels
- 3-star Hotels in Macau are fabulously designed to cater to the needs of national and international visitors.
- With services such as free Internet access, cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and free self- parking, these 3-star hotels assure their guests of a comfortable stay.
- The luxury amenities such as casinos, restaurants, indoor or outdoor pools and fitness centers make these Macau hotels great value for money.
- Riviera Hotel Macau, Metropole Hotel, Guia Hotel and Emperor Hotel are some of the finest 3-star hotels in Macau.
3 Star Macau Hotels
- There is a good line up of budget hotels in Macau like Best Western Hotel Sun Sun, Towns Well Hotel and Hotel Beverly Plaza.
- These budget hotels in Macau ensure that you spend you money well, with all basic amenities on offer at affordable prices.
- Clean comfortable rooms, laundry, complimentary newspapers are few of the services that these hotels in Macau offer.
Budget Hotels in Macau
Best localities in Macau
- Coloane – It is one of the two primary islands of Macau. Formerly a haven for pirates who sought shelter in its numerous bays, it provides a wonderful break from the swarmed and occupied Macau Peninsula. It has two of Macau's best shorelines - Cheoc Van and Hac Sa. Several people from Macau approach Coloane to devour Macanese cuisine and seafood. MakeMyTrip offers great deals on the best hotels in Coloane.
- Taipa – Taipa was situated between Macau Peninsular and Coloane Island but is now joined with Coloane by the Cotai Strip which was reclaimed from the sea. Taipa used to be rural; however, post huge improvements towards the end of the 20th century, the island changed into an alternate city to the Peninsular. It brags of numerous inns, clubhouses shopping centres, and is home to the Macau Jockey Club racecourse.
Things to doIt is nicknamed the ‘Las Vegas of Asia’, and there are numerous places to explore and things to do in Macau. Here are some listed below:
- Venetian is one of the ten biggest structures on the planet and the largest casino in Macau. It contains about 3,000 lodging suites, a full-sized arena, an on-site medical and plastic surgery clinic and more than 5,00,000 sq ft of the gaming floor. Visit it for some memorable fun times.
- Visit the Church of St Paul - the most loved icon in Macau. However, the transcending exterior and stairway are all that remain of this early-17th-century Jesuit church. It used to be one of the best landmarks to Christianity in Asia, expected to enable the illiterate to comprehend the Passion of Christ and the lives of the holy people.
- The historical part of Taipa is best safeguarded in the Taipa Village. A mind-boggling warren of back streets hold conventional Chinese shops and some amazing eateries, while the broader main roads are punctuated by provincial manors, holy places and sanctuaries. It promises to make for a fascinating visit.
How to reach/Transportation hubs
- By Air – Located on Taipa Island, the Macau International Airport is 10 minutes from the main city. It acts as the nerve centre to all Southeast Asian countries and Mainland China and is served by about 20 airlines.
- By Road – Macau is served by two bus service companies - Transportes Urbanos Macau (Transmac) and Sociedade de Transportes Colectivos de Macau (TCM). It takes about three hours to reach Macau from Guangzhou.
- By Water – Macau can be reached by sea from Hong Kong and Mainland China through a network of ferry terminals that function throughout the week via many operators.
- Bus – Bus lines cover almost all the attractions, scenic spots, and hotels in Macau. The routes operate on a one-way circuit around the city. TRANSMAC and TCM are the two bus companies operating all public and mini buses in the city.
- Taxi –Taxi is a convenient option to travel around in Macau. The yellow cabs can accommodate four passengers while the white cabs can accommodate up to six passengers.
- A visa-on-arrival for 30 days is issued to Indian citizens.
- The traveller must possess a valid passport for at least six months upon arrival at Macau.
- Spring season – Macau is flocked with tourists during the spring season that starts from March up to April. Other than the intermittent foggy and stormy climate, the days are loaded with wonderful daylight, joined by mellow evening temperatures.
- Autumn season – The most comfortable time to visit Macau is autumn. After the hard summer, the extraordinary southwest breezes vanish, and the airstream from the northern mainland bring this region mild autumn with cool days from October to December.
Best time to visit
MakeMyTrip hotels in Macau are well equipped with all the basic amenities you would require during your stay. MakeMyTrip offers great deals while booking all kinds of hotels in Macau, ranging from cheap budget hotels to luxury suites.