Hotels in Macau
(29 Hotels in Macau Price Starts @ Rs. 11893 - Get Flat OFF use Coupon - IHSALE25)
Premium Hotels in Macau
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Macau
Property Location With a stay at Hotel Lan Kwai Fong Macau in Macau, you'll be a 3-minute drive from Macau Fisherman's Wharf and
Rs. 22,178Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Macau
Very overpriced. Worse hotel in entire Macau. Prices are too high and service is pathetic, I stayed in executive room and breakfast was OK not value for money. I would have stayed ...
Set within 90 metres of Museum of Taipa and Coloane History and 1.1 km of The House of Dancing Water, Asia Boutique Inn offers r
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Macau
- Macau is a self-ruling region of China, on the western side of the Pearl River estuary in East Asia. It is a combination of Eastern and Western ways of life, design and sustenance. Known for its gigantic clubhouse and gambling circuit, it boasts some famous attractions for sightseers.
- Macau comprises the Macau Peninsula itself and the islands of Taipa and Coloane, which are now connected via a landfill that forms the Cotai Strip. The best Macau Hotels can be booked from the MakeMyTrip website or mobile app.
- When it comes to luxury 5-star hotels, Macau is a lot more than just a gambling haven. Macau boasts of opulent lodging options for affluent travellers.
- Expediently connected with major attractions and shopping centers, many of the 5-star Hotels in Macau enjoy great locations.
- Most of these 5-star hotels are swamped with amenities such as business centers, swimming pools, world-class dining facilities and limo/car services.
- The ferry terminal and airport shuttles are also a vital part of the services luxury Macau hotels provide.
- The Venetian Macao Resort hotel, Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel and JW Marriott Hotel are few of the best 5-star hotels in Macau.
5 Star Macau Hotels
- 3-star Hotels in Macau are fabulously designed to cater to the needs of national and international visitors.
- With services such as free Internet access, cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and free self- parking, these 3-star hotels assure their guests of a comfortable stay.
- The luxury amenities such as casinos, restaurants, indoor or outdoor pools and fitness centers make these Macau hotels great value for money.
- Riviera Hotel Macau, Metropole Hotel, Guia Hotel and Emperor Hotel are some of the finest 3-star hotels in Macau.
3 Star Macau Hotels
- There is a good line up of budget hotels in Macau like Best Western Hotel Sun Sun, Towns Well Hotel and Hotel Beverly Plaza.
- These budget hotels in Macau ensure that you spend you money well, with all basic amenities on offer at affordable prices.
- Clean comfortable rooms, laundry, complimentary newspapers are few of the services that these hotels in Macau offer.
Budget Hotels in Macau
Best localities in Macau
- Coloane – It is one of the two primary islands of Macau. Formerly a haven for pirates who sought shelter in its numerous bays, it provides a wonderful break from the swarmed and occupied Macau Peninsula. It has two of Macau's best shorelines - Cheoc Van and Hac Sa. Several people from Macau approach Coloane to devour Macanese cuisine and seafood. MakeMyTrip offers great deals on the best hotels in Coloane.
- Taipa – Taipa was situated between Macau Peninsular and Coloane Island but is now joined with Coloane by the Cotai Strip which was reclaimed from the sea. Taipa used to be rural; however, post huge improvements towards the end of the 20th century, the island changed into an alternate city to the Peninsular. It brags of numerous inns, clubhouses shopping centres, and is home to the Macau Jockey Club racecourse.
Things to doIt is nicknamed the ‘Las Vegas of Asia’, and there are numerous places to explore and things to do in Macau. Here are some listed below:
- Venetian is one of the ten biggest structures on the planet and the largest casino in Macau. It contains about 3,000 lodging suites, a full-sized arena, an on-site medical and plastic surgery clinic and more than 5,00,000 sq ft of the gaming floor. Visit it for some memorable fun times.
- Visit the Church of St Paul - the most loved icon in Macau. However, the transcending exterior and stairway are all that remain of this early-17th-century Jesuit church. It used to be one of the best landmarks to Christianity in Asia, expected to enable the illiterate to comprehend the Passion of Christ and the lives of the holy people.
- The historical part of Taipa is best safeguarded in the Taipa Village. A mind-boggling warren of back streets hold conventional Chinese shops and some amazing eateries, while the broader main roads are punctuated by provincial manors, holy places and sanctuaries. It promises to make for a fascinating visit.
How to reach/Transportation hubs
- By Air – Located on Taipa Island, the Macau International Airport is 10 minutes from the main city. It acts as the nerve centre to all Southeast Asian countries and Mainland China and is served by about 20 airlines.
- By Road – Macau is served by two bus service companies - Transportes Urbanos Macau (Transmac) and Sociedade de Transportes Colectivos de Macau (TCM). It takes about three hours to reach Macau from Guangzhou.
- By Water – Macau can be reached by sea from Hong Kong and Mainland China through a network of ferry terminals that function throughout the week via many operators.
- Bus – Bus lines cover almost all the attractions, scenic spots, and hotels in Macau. The routes operate on a one-way circuit around the city. TRANSMAC and TCM are the two bus companies operating all public and mini buses in the city.
- Taxi –Taxi is a convenient option to travel around in Macau. The yellow cabs can accommodate four passengers while the white cabs can accommodate up to six passengers.
- A visa-on-arrival for 30 days is issued to Indian citizens.
- The traveller must possess a valid passport for at least six months upon arrival at Macau.
- Spring season – Macau is flocked with tourists during the spring season that starts from March up to April. Other than the intermittent foggy and stormy climate, the days are loaded with wonderful daylight, joined by mellow evening temperatures.
- Autumn season – The most comfortable time to visit Macau is autumn. After the hard summer, the extraordinary southwest breezes vanish, and the airstream from the northern mainland bring this region mild autumn with cool days from October to December.
Best time to visit
MakeMyTrip hotels in Macau are well equipped with all the basic amenities you would require during your stay. MakeMyTrip offers great deals while booking all kinds of hotels in Macau, ranging from cheap budget hotels to luxury suites.