Hotels in Melbourne
(412 Hotels in Melbourne - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1134)
The hotel is located in a very central location, with many city attractions a walking distance away. Rooms are clean and luxurious, staff is courteous. Only the room cleaning can be improved a bit (sheets weren't changed in 7 days just bed was remade)
ANCHIT GUPTA | Sat, Aug 26, '17
Actually, this hotel should be 3 stars hotel with shared bathroom and it is not enough toilet & bathroom in the morning. So you have to find other rooms around even in the other floor. Poor services by receptionist and far from any transportation (tram, bus, train). Otherwise it is basic hotel should be, so if you can find the other one better at all, then ignore this hotel.
Charnnarong Sornsuwannawut | Sat, May 7, '16
Was a great stay just by the Yarra river.. Since I had a conference at the Melbourne convention centre it used to a pleasurable walk down the lanes.. The cool breeze and clean air never forgot to please me.. Every Night when I returned I used to find my room completely neated up.. The bedsheets used to be in place and the washroom cleaned as if completely afresh... Though there was definitely not a great view from my room outside but overall a good stay with some good memories.
Akshay Chauhan | Mon, Nov 20, '17
Located in the heart of the city with close proximity to the shopping centres, flinders street, federation square, St pauls cathedral and loads of eateries. The free tram is a minute away from the hotel. The Victoria market is at a 2-3 mins walking distance. Friendly, helpful staff and great rooms. Thanks Ibis for making our Melbourne days memorable.
Debdatta Mukherjee | Fri, Sep 8, '17
Me and my wife stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. The hotel has great facilities like swimming pool and gym. There is a restaurant downstairs. Plenty of cafe and eat outs nearby. The hotel is very close to railway station which you can use free of charge to explore the city. Car rentals like avis, apex, budget are also nearby. We enjoyed our stay here and would love to come back.
Vikas Saxena | Sat, May 27, '17
Great hotel.Would stay there again
Peter | Mon, Feb 23, '15
Lovely location! Definitely recommend this place as it has a very good view and it's located in a very lively and cheerful area! The staff was extremely helpful and the facilities were very good! Infact anything you need name it and in a few minutes it would be in your room. Thats how fast and helpful the staff was. Had an extremely good time.
Amit Jain | Sun, May 15, '16
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Melbourne
- Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria and the second most populated city of Australia. It became the largest and the wealthiest city after the Victorian gold rush in the later half of the 19th century. Being the cultural capital of Australia, it is home to street art, music, and theatre and is considered the UNESCO City of Literature.
- Melbourne has a blend of modern architecture as well as architecture from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Some hotels in Melbourne are inspired by the Victorian era whereas some are skyscraper hotels. Melbourne is generally known for being one of the first cities to build high office buildings.
Melbourne has a diverse range of luxurious and budget friendly comfortable hotels. Below is a list of hotels in all the categories:
- The Windsor Hotel Melbourne is a grand hotel that is an authentic Victorian era hotel. It is considered a landmark of the great Victorian architecture where the Constitution of Australia was drafted back in the late 19th century. Formerly known as ‘The Grand’, it has been designed in Renaissance Revival style.
- Crown Towers boasts a modern architecture and is a skyscraper hotel in Melbourne.
- There are also many other modern hotels in Melbourne that offer great comfort and luxuries. These include, the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and The Langham Hotel Melbourne.
5 Star Melbourne Hotels
- Most of the 3 star hotels in Melbourne offer great hospitality and are located near tourist spots.
- If you are looking for a luxurious stay without paying a hefty amount, 3 star hotels in Melbourne such as The Great Southern Hotel Melbourne, Hotel Ibis Melbourne Swanton Street, Space Hotel Melbourne, Richmond Hill Hotel Melbourne and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne are great choices.
3 Star Melbourne Hotels
- You can also find a lot of budget hotels in Melbourne such as the Ramada Encore Dandenong Hotel, City Edge North Melbourne and City Centre Budget Hotel.
- If you prefer basic amenities and think about spending most of your time travelling around Melbourne, then these would best cater to your needs.
Budget Hotels in Melbourne
- These Melbourne hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- As Melbourne witnesses a huge influx of tourists every year, it is recommended that you book the hotels well in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Melbourne tourism along with a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in Melbourne.
Tips for booking Melbourne Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed catalogue of Melbourne hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Melbourne, and ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
- By Air: There is one international airport in Melbourne known as the Melbourne Airport, also locally known as the Tullamarin e Airport.
- Book great yet affordable hotels in Melbourne at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the best hotels at the cheapest rates too.
- Whether you decide to have a luxurious stay or a budget friendly one, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Melbourne hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and star hotels such as Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne.
- Melbourne hotel prices start from 1134 INR. In addition, you can avail great discounts on all hotels. Book now!!
Top localities to visit in Melbourne
Many budget friendly and luxury hotels share wonderful locations.
Royal Botanic Gardens:
The Royal Botanic Gardens contain more than fifty thousand plants including many rare varieties. This garden also provides the Aboriginal Heritage Walk tour that is designed to make people aware of the rich cultural heritage of the indigenous people of Australia.
National Gallery of Victoria
It is the oldest public art gallery in Australia. It was founded in the late sixties and hosts a lot of aboriginal art as well.
Shrine of Remembrance
It is a war memorial for the martyrs of Victoria during the First World War. It is built in the classical style based on the Tomb of Mausolus and the Parthenon.