Hotels in Melbourne
(272 Hotels in Melbourne Price Starts @ Rs. 1079 - Get Flat OFF use Coupon - IHSALE25)
Premium Hotels in Melbourne
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Melbourne
Recently Booked Hotels in Melbourne
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Melbourne
- Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria and the second most populated city of Australia. It became the largest and the wealthiest city after the Victorian gold rush in the later half of the 19th century. Being the cultural capital of Australia, it is home to street art, music, and theatre and is considered the UNESCO City of Literature.
- Melbourne has a blend of modern architecture as well as architecture from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Some Hotels in Melbourne are inspired by the Victorian era whereas some are skyscraper hotels. Melbourne is generally known for being one of the first cities to build high office buildings.
Melbourne has a diverse range of luxurious and budget friendly comfortable hotels. Below is a list of hotels in all the categories:
- The Windsor Hotel Melbourne is a grand hotel that is an authentic Victorian era hotel. It is considered a landmark of the great Victorian architecture where the Constitution of Australia was drafted back in the late 19th century. Formerly known as ‘The Grand’, it has been designed in Renaissance Revival style.
- Crown Towers boasts a modern architecture and is a skyscraper hotel in Melbourne.
- There are also many other modern hotels in Melbourne that offer great comfort and luxuries. These include, the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and The Langham Hotel Melbourne.
5 Star Melbourne Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in Melbourne offer great hospitality and are located near tourist spots.
- If you are looking for a luxurious stay without paying a hefty amount, 3 star hotels in Melbourne such as The Great Southern Hotel Melbourne, Hotel Ibis Melbourne Swanton Street, Space Hotel Melbourne, Richmond Hill Hotel Melbourne and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne are great choices.
3 Star Melbourne Hotels
- You can also find a lot of budget hotels in Melbourne such as the Ramada Encore Dandenong Hotel, City Edge North Melbourne and City Centre Budget Hotel.
- If you prefer basic amenities and think about spending most of your time travelling around Melbourne, then these would best cater to your needs.
Budget Hotels in Melbourne
- These Melbourne hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- As Melbourne witnesses a huge influx of tourists every year, it is recommended that you book the hotels well in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Melbourne tourism along with a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in Melbourne.
Tips for booking Melbourne Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed catalogue of Melbourne hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Melbourne, and ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
- By Air: There is one international airport in Melbourne known as the Melbourne Airport, also locally known as the Tullamarin e Airport.
- Book great yet affordable hotels in Melbourne at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the best hotels at the cheapest rates too.
- Whether you decide to have a luxurious stay or a budget friendly one, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Melbourne hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and star hotels such as Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne.
- Melbourne hotel prices start from 1079 INR. In addition, you can avail great discounts on all hotels. Book now!!
Top localities to visit in Melbourne
Many budget friendly and luxury hotels share wonderful locations.
Royal Botanic Gardens:
The Royal Botanic Gardens contain more than fifty thousand plants including many rare varieties. This garden also provides the Aboriginal Heritage Walk tour that is designed to make people aware of the rich cultural heritage of the indigenous people of Australia.
National Gallery of Victoria
It is the oldest public art gallery in Australia. It was founded in the late sixties and hosts a lot of aboriginal art as well.
Shrine of Remembrance
It is a war memorial for the martyrs of Victoria during the First World War. It is built in the classical style based on the Tomb of Mausolus and the Parthenon.