Hotels in Melbourne
(280 Hotels in Melbourne - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 999)
Not a great hotel but not bad either. The room is okay in size but too compact. Breakfast is not worth the price. Located in the city area with close access to wharf. Food joints pubs cafe malls are in close proximity. Rooms are well maintained. Suitcase. The rooms are too noisy and crammed. Since its on the roadside there is lot of noise of bikes etc in the night.
Shaily Jain | Sat, Nov 5, '16
Rs. 10,916Choose Dates
This place is a great stay for those on a budget. It's only a 2 minute walk from chapel street and the train station for convenience. The rooms and bathrooms are clean, a little bit small but you do get what you pay for. Complimentary breakfast is very basic but a lot of places don't even supply breakfast so it's another positive of the hotel. The staff are also very friendly!
Angel | Fri, Feb 6, '15
Rs. 2,358Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Melbourne
I got a great deal on makemytrip.com which made the whole deal great value for money. The hotel is located right in front of the tram line with a tram station at walking distance. I got upgraded to the deluxe room, which was equipped with all amenities. I wish the stay was longer.
Vivek Iyer | Sun, Apr 19, '15
Rs. 9,710Choose Dates
This is a backpackers accommodation. Need I say more? Room had enough space for 1 person, but would seem crowded for 2 people. Shared bathrooms were dirty and not maintained properly. I did not ask but it seems that they do not offer breakfast. Good for a 1 night stay, but definitely not for families
jamsheed mody | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 2,093Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Melbourne
This is a very good hotel to stay in location wise. The tram stop that will take you to the city is only a short walk away. The hotel room itself was fine, very clean and very comfortable beds. We ate off the a la carte breakfast menu and found it good. A couple of nights we had room service dinners and thought the light meals were excellent value for money. Best chicken Parma Ive had in Australia. The staff are very pleasant and helpful, overall we found it a very good hotel to stay in and we would return.
Ngaire | Fri, Oct 17, '14
Rs. 10,892Choose Dates
Actually, this hotel should be 3 stars hotel with shared bathroom and it is not enough toilet & bathroom in the morning. So you have to find other rooms around even in the other floor. Poor services by receptionist and far from any transportation (tram, bus, train). Otherwise it is basic hotel should be, so if you can find the other one better at all, then ignore this hotel.
Charnnarong Sornsuwannawut | Sat, May 7, '16
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Deluxe standard room is kind of small to fit in 3 beds (including 1 fold out bed). Washing basin is too small. The toilet becomes wet after each wash up in the morning. On the whole, the room is clean, nice & comfortable. Internet access of $16.50 per day is kind of expensive & does not allow multiple log in at any one time.
Audrey | Sat, Dec 7, '13
Wonderful stay, small room but self sufficient for a single person who wants value for money, complete with fridge, microwave and of course electric kettle. Each floor has a kitchen, a washing machine and iron. The staff was nice and helpful.
Harmeet Singh | Sat, Dec 9, '17
Rs. 3,316Choose Dates
The hotel is located in a very central location, with many city attractions a walking distance away. Rooms are clean and luxurious, staff is courteous. Only the room cleaning can be improved a bit (sheets weren't changed in 7 days just bed was remade)
ANCHIT GUPTA | Sat, Aug 26, '17
Rs. 13,467Choose Dates
Worth the value... Excellent locations and room were neat and clean.. Peaceful place.. Near to main cities center and easy accessibility to major attractions... Staff was very polite and helpful as well.
Tina | Tue, Aug 23, '16
Rs. 12,245Choose Dates
Had previously stayed at this hotel and found it to be excellent, close to Rod Laver Arena where we were attending a concert and right in the city so easy walking distance to everything we wanted to see. Would definitely stay again on our next trip.
Jennifer | Sun, Feb 22, '15
Rs. 12,271Choose Dates
The Quest Royal Garden Apartments is a really great place. I rarely was so happy with the reception staff and everybody there. The room was big, comfortable and very clean; equipped with a washing machine and dryer. Room was actually an apartment with a direct and separate entrance from the garden. He hotel is near to a huge and beautiful park which was built together with the national exhibition hall Can wholeheartedly recommend staying there.
Wolfgang Spiegel | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 12,744Choose Dates
Hotel at good location but it is very basic hotel. Economy rooms are situated at lower floor. Room are very small. Easy to catch public transportation, Main CBD Area. Very close to Southern cross station. Also, Skubus service for airport is very near to hotel.
Sharad Agrawal | Wed, Sep 7, '16
Rs. 13,234Choose Dates
It was nice staying there in Melboure. It;'s centrally located, there is a long green park in the front where you could go for a walk, taxis are avaialble at the doorstep, the staff is nice and the rooms are fine, it's just I was not happy with food options .. I am a vegetarian and I found it difficult to choose stuff from the menu. I wish the hotel could be more sensitive to the needs of vegetarians like us.
vineet khare | Mon, Jan 22, '18
Rs. 12,873Choose Dates
Located in the heart of the city with close proximity to the shopping centres, flinders street, federation square, St pauls cathedral and loads of eateries. The free tram is a minute away from the hotel. The Victoria market is at a 2-3 mins walking distance. Friendly, helpful staff and great rooms. Thanks Ibis for making our Melbourne days memorable.
Debdatta Mukherjee | Fri, Sep 8, '17
Punthill Apts Burwood is very spacious apartment with full kitchen facilities, washing machine etc. its especially good for stay with family. Car Park is Free! However it is just average on their housekeeping and security. Location wise, if you rent a car, you can travel easily to hyperrmarts, restaurants.
Too | Thu, Aug 9, '12
Rs. 6,443Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Melbourne
- Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria and the second most populated city of Australia. It became the largest and the wealthiest city after the Victorian gold rush in the later half of the 19th century. Being the cultural capital of Australia, it is home to street art, music, and theatre and is considered the UNESCO City of Literature.
- Melbourne has a blend of modern architecture as well as architecture from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Some Hotels in Melbourne are inspired by the Victorian era whereas some are skyscraper hotels. Melbourne is generally known for being one of the first cities to build high office buildings.
Melbourne has a diverse range of luxurious and budget friendly comfortable hotels. Below is a list of hotels in all the categories:
- The Windsor Hotel Melbourne is a grand hotel that is an authentic Victorian era hotel. It is considered a landmark of the great Victorian architecture where the Constitution of Australia was drafted back in the late 19th century. Formerly known as ‘The Grand’, it has been designed in Renaissance Revival style.
- Crown Towers boasts a modern architecture and is a skyscraper hotel in Melbourne.
- There are also many other modern hotels in Melbourne that offer great comfort and luxuries. These include, the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and The Langham Hotel Melbourne.
5 Star Melbourne Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in Melbourne offer great hospitality and are located near tourist spots.
- If you are looking for a luxurious stay without paying a hefty amount, 3 star hotels in Melbourne such as The Great Southern Hotel Melbourne, Hotel Ibis Melbourne Swanton Street, Space Hotel Melbourne, Richmond Hill Hotel Melbourne and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne are great choices.
3 Star Melbourne Hotels
- You can also find a lot of budget hotels in Melbourne such as the Ramada Encore Dandenong Hotel, City Edge North Melbourne and City Centre Budget Hotel.
- If you prefer basic amenities and think about spending most of your time travelling around Melbourne, then these would best cater to your needs.
Budget Hotels in Melbourne
- These Melbourne hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- As Melbourne witnesses a huge influx of tourists every year, it is recommended that you book the hotels well in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Melbourne tourism along with a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in Melbourne.
Tips for booking Melbourne Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed catalogue of Melbourne hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Melbourne, and ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
- By Air: There is one international airport in Melbourne known as the Melbourne Airport, also locally known as the Tullamarin e Airport.
- Book great yet affordable hotels in Melbourne at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the best hotels at the cheapest rates too.
- Whether you decide to have a luxurious stay or a budget friendly one, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Melbourne hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and star hotels such as Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne.
- Melbourne hotel prices start from 999 INR. In addition, you can avail great discounts on all hotels. Book now!!
Top localities to visit in Melbourne
Many budget friendly and luxury hotels share wonderful locations.
Royal Botanic Gardens:
The Royal Botanic Gardens contain more than fifty thousand plants including many rare varieties. This garden also provides the Aboriginal Heritage Walk tour that is designed to make people aware of the rich cultural heritage of the indigenous people of Australia.
National Gallery of Victoria
It is the oldest public art gallery in Australia. It was founded in the late sixties and hosts a lot of aboriginal art as well.
Shrine of Remembrance
It is a war memorial for the martyrs of Victoria during the First World War. It is built in the classical style based on the Tomb of Mausolus and the Parthenon.