Hotels in Melbourne
(387 Hotels in Melbourne - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 893)
This was a good apartment including kitchen with all kitchenettes, bathroom, washing machine, drawer etc, staff was cooperative and helpful. Hotel location is 3 station away from CBD area in Melbourne - well connected by trains, trams and bus. Recommended for family.
RATNESH SHUKLA | Thu, Oct 19, '17
Rs. 7,958Choose Dates
This is a backpackers accommodation. Need I say more? Room had enough space for 1 person, but would seem crowded for 2 people. Shared bathrooms were dirty and not maintained properly. I did not ask but it seems that they do not offer breakfast. Good for a 1 night stay, but definitely not for families
jamsheed mody | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 1,737Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Melbourne
Great location at great price with nice facilities. We could not have expected better than this hotel. It is right in the middle of the city in front of the main train station, surrounded by all basic facilities such as medicine store and grocery etc
Sameer | Fri, Jun 2, '17
Rs. 11,461Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Melbourne
Great hotel.Would stay there again
Peter | Mon, Feb 23, '15
Breakfast should be complementary and rates should be discounted for corporate folks Thanks good place to stay and be connected to the city especially mcg and near by shopping and food places, good for recommendations only discount should work in our favor
prasad kulkarni | Tue, Dec 12, '17
Rs. 11,261Choose Dates
Wonderful stay, small room but self sufficient for a single person who wants value for money, complete with fridge, microwave and of course electric kettle. Each floor has a kitchen, a washing machine and iron. The staff was nice and helpful.
Harmeet Singh | Sat, Dec 9, '17
Rs. 3,454Choose Dates
The room was spacious with a well-equipped kitchen with pans, utensils and crockery. Conveniently located to the tram stop just outside. 7-11 just across the street and down the street, lots of little restaurants and breakfast options. The hotel does not have room service till 6pm and the only option is japanese. The plugs are Australian though the reception will lend you an adapter. There is a heated indoor swimming pool which was great too. Check-in is 2pm and check out is 11am and they are strict about that.
Lilian Paul | Mon, Mar 30, '15
Rs. 8,959Choose Dates
Front desk staff were excellent and willing to help with anything. I had the ironing board collapse and the iron and board dropped on my foot. I rang room service to inform them and we got a new ironing board, but no one was really interested in what had happened to me. The old ironing board was left in our room, so I put it out side the door and it was still there when we left. The buffett breakfast was disappointing with a lack of variety. Several other guests also mentioned this to me. I would still recommend the hotel because of it's location to the theatre's, trams and central city.
Mark | Mon, Dec 22, '14
Rs. 8,514Choose Dates
Not a great hotel but not bad either. The room is okay in size but too compact. Breakfast is not worth the price. Located in the city area with close access to wharf. Food joints pubs cafe malls are in close proximity. Rooms are well maintained. Suitcase. The rooms are too noisy and crammed. Since its on the roadside there is lot of noise of bikes etc in the night.
Shaily Jain | Sat, Nov 5, '16
Rs. 6,971Choose Dates
I got a great deal on makemytrip.com which made the whole deal great value for money. The hotel is located right in front of the tram line with a tram station at walking distance. I got upgraded to the deluxe room, which was equipped with all amenities. I wish the stay was longer.
Vivek Iyer | Sun, Apr 19, '15
Rs. 6,457Choose Dates
Value for money!! We loved our stay there. It's on St Kilda road that's the most amazing part of it. St. Kilda is kind of posh location in Melbourne centrally connected with trams and buses. Very near to Melbourne downtown. The only bad part is that there is no bell boy to carry your luggage and take it to the room. We need to do all by ourselves. But overall we are happy with our stay there.
Kashish Jhamb | Wed, Mar 16, '16
Rs. 7,084Choose Dates
Excellent location right in the heart of the shopping district, hotel has recently been upgraded. I was upgraded upon arrival. Rooms were spotless with very comfortable beds, rooms were soundproof for such a central location. Staff very helpful
Christine | Wed, Apr 22, '15
Rs. 9,460Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Melbourne
- Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria and the second most populated city of Australia. It became the largest and the wealthiest city after the Victorian gold rush in the later half of the 19th century. Being the cultural capital of Australia, it is home to street art, music, and theatre and is considered the UNESCO City of Literature.
- Melbourne has a blend of modern architecture as well as architecture from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Some hotels in Melbourne are inspired by the Victorian era whereas some are skyscraper hotels. Melbourne is generally known for being one of the first cities to build high office buildings.
Melbourne has a diverse range of luxurious and budget friendly comfortable hotels. Below is a list of hotels in all the categories:
- The Windsor Hotel Melbourne is a grand hotel that is an authentic Victorian era hotel. It is considered a landmark of the great Victorian architecture where the Constitution of Australia was drafted back in the late 19th century. Formerly known as ‘The Grand’, it has been designed in Renaissance Revival style.
- Crown Towers boasts a modern architecture and is a skyscraper hotel in Melbourne.
- There are also many other modern hotels in Melbourne that offer great comfort and luxuries. These include, the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and The Langham Hotel Melbourne.
5 Star Melbourne Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in Melbourne offer great hospitality and are located near tourist spots.
- If you are looking for a luxurious stay without paying a hefty amount, 3 star hotels in Melbourne such as The Great Southern Hotel Melbourne, Hotel Ibis Melbourne Swanton Street, Space Hotel Melbourne, Richmond Hill Hotel Melbourne and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne are great choices.
3 Star Melbourne Hotels
- You can also find a lot of Budget hotels in Melbourne such as the Ramada Encore Dandenong Hotel, City Edge North Melbourne and City Centre Budget Hotel.
- If you prefer basic amenities and think about spending most of your time travelling around Melbourne, then these would best cater to your needs.
Budget Hotels in Melbourne
- These Melbourne hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- As Melbourne witnesses a huge influx of tourists every year, it is recommended that you book the hotels well in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Melbourne tourism along with a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in Melbourne.
Tips for booking Melbourne Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed catalogue of Melbourne hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Melbourne, and ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
- By Air: There is one international airport in Melbourne known as the Melbourne Airport, also locally known as the Tullamarin e Airport.
- Book great yet affordable hotels in Melbourne at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the best hotels at the cheapest rates too.
- Whether you decide to have a luxurious stay or a budget friendly one, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Melbourne hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and star hotels such as Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne.
- Melbourne hotel prices start from 893 INR. In addition, you can avail great discounts on all hotels. Book now!!
Top localities to visit in Melbourne
Many budget friendly and luxury hotels share wonderful locations.
Royal Botanic Gardens:
The Royal Botanic Gardens contain more than fifty thousand plants including many rare varieties. This garden also provides the Aboriginal Heritage Walk tour that is designed to make people aware of the rich cultural heritage of the indigenous people of Australia.
National Gallery of Victoria
It is the oldest public art gallery in Australia. It was founded in the late sixties and hosts a lot of aboriginal art as well.
Shrine of Remembrance
It is a war memorial for the martyrs of Victoria during the First World War. It is built in the classical style based on the Tomb of Mausolus and the Parthenon.