Hotels in Melbourne
(366 Hotels in Melbourne - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 758)
Based within the Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE campus, Yarra House offers guests free BBQ facilities and access to a games
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Excellent location right in the heart of the shopping district, hotel has recently been upgraded. I was upgraded upon arrival. Rooms were spotless with very comfortable beds, rooms were soundproof for such a central location. Staff very helpful
Christine | Wed, Apr 22, '15
Rs. 9,460Choose Dates
Front desk staff were excellent and willing to help with anything. I had the ironing board collapse and the iron and board dropped on my foot. I rang room service to inform them and we got a new ironing board, but no one was really interested in what had happened to me. The old ironing board was left in our room, so I put it out side the door and it was still there when we left. The buffett breakfast was disappointing with a lack of variety. Several other guests also mentioned this to me. I would still recommend the hotel because of it's location to the theatre's, trams and central city.
Mark | Mon, Dec 22, '14
Rs. 8,849Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Melbourne
Actually, this hotel should be 3 stars hotel with shared bathroom and it is not enough toilet & bathroom in the morning. So you have to find other rooms around even in the other floor. Poor services by receptionist and far from any transportation (tram, bus, train). Otherwise it is basic hotel should be, so if you can find the other one better at all, then ignore this hotel.
Charnnarong Sornsuwannawut | Sat, May 7, '16
Rs. 4,088Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Melbourne
The room was furnished very nicely, the decor was simple yet sophisticated and the bathroom with large spa was just incredible. The staff were very friendly and accommodating with excellent service. Being situated in the heart of the city, lunch, dinner and bar options were at our doorstep. Overall we had a great stay and would certainly spend time here again.
George | Thu, Nov 6, '14
Rs. 8,041Choose Dates
Located in the heart of the city with close proximity to the shopping centres, flinders street, federation square, St pauls cathedral and loads of eateries. The free tram is a minute away from the hotel. The Victoria market is at a 2-3 mins walking distance. Friendly, helpful staff and great rooms. Thanks Ibis for making our Melbourne days memorable.
Debdatta Mukherjee | Fri, Sep 8, '17
Good hotel with nice amenities. It was a business trip. Nice and clean room, food was definitely good and tasty. The reception staff need to be more courteous and polite. The cafe staff was excellent and very well mannered. Overall good place to stay.
Saurendra Das | Thu, Mar 15, '18
Booked a standard room and got upgraded to a Superior. Thank goodness! Our friends still had the standard rooms and they were tiny. The superior room was large. The beds are very comfy and the bath towels were very soft. There is a lot of renovations going on at the hotel so quite noisy. Also the walls are very thin so you can hear your neighbours very well. The location is the plus. Right in the middle of town and walk to everywhere. Great Pokies and bar with a coffee shop at hotel. Front desk staff very helpful. Would recommend but pay the extra money and get a Superior room
Suzanne | Thu, Apr 23, '15
The room was spacious with a well-equipped kitchen with pans, utensils and crockery. Conveniently located to the tram stop just outside. 7-11 just across the street and down the street, lots of little restaurants and breakfast options. The hotel does not have room service till 6pm and the only option is japanese. The plugs are Australian though the reception will lend you an adapter. There is a heated indoor swimming pool which was great too. Check-in is 2pm and check out is 11am and they are strict about that.
Lilian Paul | Mon, Mar 30, '15
Rs. 12,836Choose Dates
The room that we stayed had an awesome view. The room was clean. Staff helpful and service was good too. Now negatives... One of the lifts didn't work for entire 5 days that I stayed there. The water either was very hot or cold. No option to have medium warm water when asked they couldn't fix the issue. The sink had a little stains.
Davesh | Sat, Aug 20, '16
Rs. 4,279Choose Dates
Worth the value... Excellent locations and room were neat and clean.. Peaceful place.. Near to main cities center and easy accessibility to major attractions... Staff was very polite and helpful as well.
Tina | Tue, Aug 23, '16
Rs. 11,490Choose Dates
Fabulous location and room, however there was dried blood in our bathroom and hair in the shower when we arrived. The floors were also dirty which made us wonder if our room was cleaned or not. Also our heating didn't work but was fixed after contacting reception.
Renee | Fri, May 22, '15
Rs. 11,409Choose Dates
We stayed at the hotel for a night, Check in was quick and it is located at a very central location with 10 steps to the free tram. Lots of shops, markets and eateries surround the hotel. The room was clean with all the basic amenities. Good for a one night stay in city central.
Simer Bhatia | Thu, Mar 22, '18
We were greated with a reception area that was quite tranquil. The room we had allocated contained 2 beds and the staff were only to happy to assist in changing our room even though there were not many options due to availability. The rooms were clean and tidy and the view was great. the bathroom was one of the cleanist I have seen in a hotel.
Stuart | Sat, May 30, '15
Value for money!! We loved our stay there. It's on St Kilda road that's the most amazing part of it. St. Kilda is kind of posh location in Melbourne centrally connected with trams and buses. Very near to Melbourne downtown. The only bad part is that there is no bell boy to carry your luggage and take it to the room. We need to do all by ourselves. But overall we are happy with our stay there.
Kashish Jhamb | Wed, Mar 16, '16
Rs. 6,803Choose Dates
The hotel is located in an obscure place with limited connectivity. There are no shopping centers within a walkable distance for daily needs. The service is ordinary with limited staff with front office remaining closed. For a resort to function adequately, there should be availability 24/7 support staff. The room linen is changed only where new guests come in as they have limited supplies.
Mridul Chandra | Sat, Jan 6, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Melbourne
- Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria and the second most populated city of Australia. It became the largest and the wealthiest city after the Victorian gold rush in the later half of the 19th century. Being the cultural capital of Australia, it is home to street art, music, and theatre and is considered the UNESCO City of Literature.
- Melbourne has a blend of modern architecture as well as architecture from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Some Hotels in Melbourne are inspired by the Victorian era whereas some are skyscraper hotels. Melbourne is generally known for being one of the first cities to build high office buildings.
Melbourne has a diverse range of luxurious and budget friendly comfortable hotels. Below is a list of hotels in all the categories:
- The Windsor Hotel Melbourne is a grand hotel that is an authentic Victorian era hotel. It is considered a landmark of the great Victorian architecture where the Constitution of Australia was drafted back in the late 19th century. Formerly known as ‘The Grand’, it has been designed in Renaissance Revival style.
- Crown Towers boasts a modern architecture and is a skyscraper hotel in Melbourne.
- There are also many other modern hotels in Melbourne that offer great comfort and luxuries. These include, the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and The Langham Hotel Melbourne.
5 Star Melbourne Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in Melbourne offer great hospitality and are located near tourist spots.
- If you are looking for a luxurious stay without paying a hefty amount, 3 star hotels in Melbourne such as The Great Southern Hotel Melbourne, Hotel Ibis Melbourne Swanton Street, Space Hotel Melbourne, Richmond Hill Hotel Melbourne and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne are great choices.
3 Star Melbourne Hotels
- You can also find a lot of budget hotels in Melbourne such as the Ramada Encore Dandenong Hotel, City Edge North Melbourne and City Centre Budget Hotel.
- If you prefer basic amenities and think about spending most of your time travelling around Melbourne, then these would best cater to your needs.
Budget Hotels in Melbourne
- These Melbourne hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- As Melbourne witnesses a huge influx of tourists every year, it is recommended that you book the hotels well in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Melbourne tourism along with a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in Melbourne.
Tips for booking Melbourne Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed catalogue of Melbourne hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Melbourne, and ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
- By Air: There is one international airport in Melbourne known as the Melbourne Airport, also locally known as the Tullamarin e Airport.
- Book great yet affordable hotels in Melbourne at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the best hotels at the cheapest rates too.
- Whether you decide to have a luxurious stay or a budget friendly one, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Melbourne hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and star hotels such as Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne.
- Melbourne hotel prices start from 758 INR. In addition, you can avail great discounts on all hotels. Book now!!
Top localities to visit in Melbourne
Many budget friendly and luxury hotels share wonderful locations.
Royal Botanic Gardens:
The Royal Botanic Gardens contain more than fifty thousand plants including many rare varieties. This garden also provides the Aboriginal Heritage Walk tour that is designed to make people aware of the rich cultural heritage of the indigenous people of Australia.
National Gallery of Victoria
It is the oldest public art gallery in Australia. It was founded in the late sixties and hosts a lot of aboriginal art as well.
Shrine of Remembrance
It is a war memorial for the martyrs of Victoria during the First World War. It is built in the classical style based on the Tomb of Mausolus and the Parthenon.