Hotels in Melbourne
(452 Hotels in Melbourne - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 886)
I got a room with a city view, the moment I entered the Hotel room it was a wow experience. The room was spacious and well designed, they had a small room for coffee/tea making with variety of tea and coffee flavors. The cups and glasses were clean and new. The mini bar had variety of beverages, snacks and drinks. A microwave would be an added advantage for late night eaters. The bed was very neat, comfortable and spacious with variety of smooth and luxurious pillows. The night lamps on the sides of the bed were fabulous, the writing desk and the chair was very good. This is one hotel where they had two good quality couches with arm rest. The floor to ceiling windows on two sides of the bedroom was fantastic providing amazing views to the river, park and the cricket ground nearby. The bathroom was neat, the shower and toilet was tidy too, they had variety of toiletries, from soaps, shampoos, tooth brush, paste, sewing kit, shoe polish etc. There were plenty of towels and all of them were lengthy and of very good quality, they were also new and tidy, which is something which we don't find in most hotels. The temperature control on the shower was easy to get hot or cold or warm water based on your needs. Check in and check out was quick. The lobby was also quite comfortable, with dining and bar options on the ground level. The spa at the top floor, and the warm swimming pool are good places to relax, along with the nearby gym and the guest coin laundry. One thing I thought could have been better is the number of mirrors, there was only one in the bathroom, and later I found on the backside of the door of the shelf. Considering the size of the bedroom, there could have been a mirror there which would surely be useful when there are 2 or more people in the room. The location of the hotel is good, it is a 10 minute tram ride to the Flinders Street CBD. If you go the other way from the hotel, you would reach the St Kilda beach in 10 min. There were also few good eat outs opposite to the hotel. Overall I enjoyed the comfort and amenities of the hotel very much, it becomes a pleasant stay when the hotel room as lot of in room features and facilities, and at the same time when things in the room are new and neat. I will definitely recommend this Hotel.
Sivakumar Velu | Sun, Apr 23, '17
Rs. 8,630Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Melbourne
Raddison is located at an excellent location Tram station and subway is right at the corner It has a good theme to it and we visited during Christmas period so it was all decorated. Good resto-bar.
Akshit Sobti | Mon, Dec 18, '17
Rs. 8,576Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Melbourne
Property Location With a stay at Aquabelle Apartments in Rye, you'll be near the beach and close to Rye Beach and The Dunes Golf
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
The room was spacious with a well-equipped kitchen with pans, utensils and crockery. Conveniently located to the tram stop just outside. 7-11 just across the street and down the street, lots of little restaurants and breakfast options. The hotel does not have room service till 6pm and the only option is japanese. The plugs are Australian though the reception will lend you an adapter. There is a heated indoor swimming pool which was great too. Check-in is 2pm and check out is 11am and they are strict about that.
Lilian Paul | Mon, Mar 30, '15
Rs. 10,184Choose Dates
Property Location With a stay at Punthill Williamstown in Williamstown, you'll be near the bay and close to Sun Theatre. This 4.5-star
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Wonderful stay, small room but self sufficient for a single person who wants value for money, complete with fridge, microwave and of course electric kettle. Each floor has a kitchen, a washing machine and iron. The staff was nice and helpful.
Harmeet Singh | Sat, Dec 9, '17
Rs. 3,427Choose Dates
I booked a studio room. It was decent enough for a single person. Parliament station is just a 2 minute walk from the hotel. Lots of restaurants and Melbourne's top attractions are just a walking distance. Would definitely stay here again. Front desk staff "Deepika" ensured a good customer service for not only me but other clients as well
Sagar Naik | Mon, Sep 25, '17
Value for money!! We loved our stay there. It's on St Kilda road that's the most amazing part of it. St. Kilda is kind of posh location in Melbourne centrally connected with trams and buses. Very near to Melbourne downtown. The only bad part is that there is no bell boy to carry your luggage and take it to the room. We need to do all by ourselves. But overall we are happy with our stay there.
Kashish Jhamb | Wed, Mar 16, '16
Rs. 6,821Choose Dates
The toilet seat was broken and they said they would fix it immediately, but we had to ask again 3 hours later. The lobby smelt strongly of cigarette smoke the whole 3 days, as it blew in from the street where there was a bus stop. The location is the best thing about this Hotel, and the friendly staff.
Stacey | Fri, May 1, '15
Good experience with hotel and the customer service is very good. Location and service was good. But improvement in breakfast needed. Room and washroom both are clean and hyzine. Also friendly environment in hotel
Ravi Ranjan Choudhary | Tue, Jul 4, '17
Rs. 4,336Choose Dates
Good- the location was great The staff was courteous and very helpful. Gave us a early check in. The staff was also helpful to all the questions asked. Bad- the room was very small. Barely any place to move with your bags around Breakfast limited to 10Aud per person which we weren’t told about.
harshil vora | Thu, Dec 7, '17
Rs. 5,437Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Melbourne
- Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria and the second most populated city of Australia. It became the largest and the wealthiest city after the Victorian gold rush in the later half of the 19th century. Being the cultural capital of Australia, it is home to street art, music, and theatre and is considered the UNESCO City of Literature.
- Melbourne has a blend of modern architecture as well as architecture from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Some hotels in Melbourne are inspired by the Victorian era whereas some are skyscraper hotels. Melbourne is generally known for being one of the first cities to build high office buildings.
Melbourne has a diverse range of luxurious and budget friendly comfortable hotels. Below is a list of hotels in all the categories:
- The Windsor Hotel Melbourne is a grand hotel that is an authentic Victorian era hotel. It is considered a landmark of the great Victorian architecture where the Constitution of Australia was drafted back in the late 19th century. Formerly known as ‘The Grand’, it has been designed in Renaissance Revival style.
- Crown Towers boasts a modern architecture and is a skyscraper hotel in Melbourne.
- There are also many other modern hotels in Melbourne that offer great comfort and luxuries. These include, the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and The Langham Hotel Melbourne.
5 Star Melbourne Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in Melbourne offer great hospitality and are located near tourist spots.
- If you are looking for a luxurious stay without paying a hefty amount, 3 star hotels in Melbourne such as The Great Southern Hotel Melbourne, Hotel Ibis Melbourne Swanton Street, Space Hotel Melbourne, Richmond Hill Hotel Melbourne and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne are great choices.
3 Star Melbourne Hotels
- You can also find a lot of Budget hotels in Melbourne such as the Ramada Encore Dandenong Hotel, City Edge North Melbourne and City Centre Budget Hotel.
- If you prefer basic amenities and think about spending most of your time travelling around Melbourne, then these would best cater to your needs.
Budget Hotels in Melbourne
- These Melbourne hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- As Melbourne witnesses a huge influx of tourists every year, it is recommended that you book the hotels well in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Melbourne tourism along with a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in Melbourne.
Tips for booking Melbourne Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed catalogue of Melbourne hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Melbourne, and ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
- By Air: There is one international airport in Melbourne known as the Melbourne Airport, also locally known as the Tullamarin e Airport.
- Book great yet affordable hotels in Melbourne at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the best hotels at the cheapest rates too.
- Whether you decide to have a luxurious stay or a budget friendly one, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Melbourne hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and star hotels such as Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne.
- Melbourne hotel prices start from INR. In addition, you can avail great discounts on all hotels. Book now!!
Top localities to visit in Melbourne
Many budget friendly and luxury hotels share wonderful locations.
Royal Botanic Gardens:
The Royal Botanic Gardens contain more than fifty thousand plants including many rare varieties. This garden also provides the Aboriginal Heritage Walk tour that is designed to make people aware of the rich cultural heritage of the indigenous people of Australia.
National Gallery of Victoria
It is the oldest public art gallery in Australia. It was founded in the late sixties and hosts a lot of aboriginal art as well.
Shrine of Remembrance
It is a war memorial for the martyrs of Victoria during the First World War. It is built in the classical style based on the Tomb of Mausolus and the Parthenon.