Hotels in Melbourne
(320 Hotels in Melbourne - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 856)
Was a great stay just by the Yarra river . Road to the hotel used to be pleasurable walk down the lanes . The cool breeze and clean air never forgot to please me . Every Night when I returned I used to find my room completely neat ed up . The bedsheets used to be in place and the washroom cleaned as if completely afresh . Though there was definitely not a great view from my room outside but overall a good stay with some good memories. Excellent service
prajakta bhatkar | Tue, Apr 3, '18
Rs. 9,256Choose Dates
Easy access, close to southern cross railway station, room clean and contemporary. Close to restaurants and Skybus terminal. Hote staff were good too. Overall No issues during my one day stay. Will recommend.
amit verma | Thu, Mar 29, '18
Rs. 7,133Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Melbourne
The hotel is located in an obscure place with limited connectivity. There are no shopping centers within a walkable distance for daily needs. The service is ordinary with limited staff with front office remaining closed. For a resort to function adequately, there should be availability 24/7 support staff. The room linen is changed only where new guests come in as they have limited supplies.
Mridul Chandra | Sat, Jan 6, '18
This is a backpackers accommodation. Need I say more? Room had enough space for 1 person, but would seem crowded for 2 people. Shared bathrooms were dirty and not maintained properly. I did not ask but it seems that they do not offer breakfast. Good for a 1 night stay, but definitely not for families
jamsheed mody | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 1,832Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Melbourne
Walking distance to CBD, free parking. Very old facilities at Gipps Street Apt, Don't know about the other site. Not clean. Lady at reception was not patient not helpful at all. No ...
Actually, this hotel should be 3 stars hotel with shared bathroom and it is not enough toilet & bathroom in the morning. So you have to find other rooms around even in the other floor. Poor services by receptionist and far from any transportation (tram, bus, train). Otherwise it is basic hotel should be, so if you can find the other one better at all, then ignore this hotel.
Charnnarong Sornsuwannawut | Sat, May 7, '16
Rs. 6,609Choose Dates
The room that we stayed had an awesome view. The room was clean. Staff helpful and service was good too. Now negatives... One of the lifts didn't work for entire 5 days that I stayed there. The water either was very hot or cold. No option to have medium warm water when asked they couldn't fix the issue. The sink had a little stains.
Davesh | Sat, Aug 20, '16
Rs. 5,992Choose Dates
Worth the value... Excellent locations and room were neat and clean.. Peaceful place.. Near to main cities center and easy accessibility to major attractions... Staff was very polite and helpful as well.
Tina | Tue, Aug 23, '16
Rs. 11,256Choose Dates
Punthill Apts Burwood is very spacious apartment with full kitchen facilities, washing machine etc. its especially good for stay with family. Car Park is Free! However it is just average on their housekeeping and security. Location wise, if you rent a car, you can travel easily to hyperrmarts, restaurants.
Too | Thu, Aug 9, '12
Rs. 6,467Choose Dates
I booked a studio room. It was decent enough for a single person. Parliament station is just a 2 minute walk from the hotel. Lots of restaurants and Melbourne's top attractions are just a walking distance. Would definitely stay here again. Front desk staff "Deepika" ensured a good customer service for not only me but other clients as well
Sagar Naik | Mon, Sep 25, '17
Rs. 16,220Choose Dates
Located in the heart of the city with close proximity to the shopping centres, flinders street, federation square, St pauls cathedral and loads of eateries. The free tram is a minute away from the hotel. The Victoria market is at a 2-3 mins walking distance. Friendly, helpful staff and great rooms. Thanks Ibis for making our Melbourne days memorable.
Debdatta Mukherjee | Fri, Sep 8, '17
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Melbourne
- Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria and the second most populated city of Australia. It became the largest and the wealthiest city after the Victorian gold rush in the later half of the 19th century. Being the cultural capital of Australia, it is home to street art, music, and theatre and is considered the UNESCO City of Literature.
- Melbourne has a blend of modern architecture as well as architecture from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Some Hotels in Melbourne are inspired by the Victorian era whereas some are skyscraper hotels. Melbourne is generally known for being one of the first cities to build high office buildings.
Melbourne has a diverse range of luxurious and budget friendly comfortable hotels. Below is a list of hotels in all the categories:
- The Windsor Hotel Melbourne is a grand hotel that is an authentic Victorian era hotel. It is considered a landmark of the great Victorian architecture where the Constitution of Australia was drafted back in the late 19th century. Formerly known as ‘The Grand’, it has been designed in Renaissance Revival style.
- Crown Towers boasts a modern architecture and is a skyscraper hotel in Melbourne.
- There are also many other modern hotels in Melbourne that offer great comfort and luxuries. These include, the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and The Langham Hotel Melbourne.
5 Star Melbourne Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in Melbourne offer great hospitality and are located near tourist spots.
- If you are looking for a luxurious stay without paying a hefty amount, 3 star hotels in Melbourne such as The Great Southern Hotel Melbourne, Hotel Ibis Melbourne Swanton Street, Space Hotel Melbourne, Richmond Hill Hotel Melbourne and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne are great choices.
3 Star Melbourne Hotels
- You can also find a lot of budget hotels in Melbourne such as the Ramada Encore Dandenong Hotel, City Edge North Melbourne and City Centre Budget Hotel.
- If you prefer basic amenities and think about spending most of your time travelling around Melbourne, then these would best cater to your needs.
Budget Hotels in Melbourne
- These Melbourne hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- As Melbourne witnesses a huge influx of tourists every year, it is recommended that you book the hotels well in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Melbourne tourism along with a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in Melbourne.
Tips for booking Melbourne Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed catalogue of Melbourne hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Melbourne, and ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
- By Air: There is one international airport in Melbourne known as the Melbourne Airport, also locally known as the Tullamarin e Airport.
- Book great yet affordable hotels in Melbourne at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the best hotels at the cheapest rates too.
- Whether you decide to have a luxurious stay or a budget friendly one, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Melbourne hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and star hotels such as Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne.
- Melbourne hotel prices start from 856 INR. In addition, you can avail great discounts on all hotels. Book now!!
Top localities to visit in Melbourne
Many budget friendly and luxury hotels share wonderful locations.
Royal Botanic Gardens:
The Royal Botanic Gardens contain more than fifty thousand plants including many rare varieties. This garden also provides the Aboriginal Heritage Walk tour that is designed to make people aware of the rich cultural heritage of the indigenous people of Australia.
National Gallery of Victoria
It is the oldest public art gallery in Australia. It was founded in the late sixties and hosts a lot of aboriginal art as well.
Shrine of Remembrance
It is a war memorial for the martyrs of Victoria during the First World War. It is built in the classical style based on the Tomb of Mausolus and the Parthenon.