Hotels in Melbourne
(457 Hotels in Melbourne - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 766)
Property Location Located in Williamstown, Punthill Williamstown is near the bay, within a 15-minute drive of Sun Theatre and Al
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
This is a very good hotel to stay in location wise. The tram stop that will take you to the city is only a short walk away. The hotel room itself was fine, very clean and very comfortable beds. We ate off the a la carte breakfast menu and found it good. A couple of nights we had room service dinners and thought the light meals were excellent value for money. Best chicken Parma Ive had in Australia. The staff are very pleasant and helpful, overall we found it a very good hotel to stay in and we would return.
Ngaire | Fri, Oct 17, '14
Rs. 7,826Choose Dates
We enjoyed our stay and found the room and facilities very good. We did feel that the parking was very very expensive and the fact that Adina have several apartment buildings in down town Melbourne we went to the wrong one but was charged an amazing amount for our 5 min visit.Travellers please be aware that of exact address of booking made.
Phillip | Fri, May 15, '15
Rs. 5,660Choose Dates
Value for money!! We loved our stay there. It's on St Kilda road that's the most amazing part of it. St. Kilda is kind of posh location in Melbourne centrally connected with trams and buses. Very near to Melbourne downtown. The only bad part is that there is no bell boy to carry your luggage and take it to the room. We need to do all by ourselves. But overall we are happy with our stay there.
Kashish Jhamb | Wed, Mar 16, '16
Rs. 4,442Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Melbourne
Actually, this hotel should be 3 stars hotel with shared bathroom and it is not enough toilet & bathroom in the morning. So you have to find other rooms around even in the other floor. Poor services by receptionist and far from any transportation (tram, bus, train). Otherwise it is basic hotel should be, so if you can find the other one better at all, then ignore this hotel.
Charnnarong Sornsuwannawut | Sat, May 7, '16
Rs. 3,938Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Melbourne
Fabulous location and room, however there was dried blood in our bathroom and hair in the shower when we arrived. The floors were also dirty which made us wonder if our room was cleaned or not. Also our heating didn't work but was fixed after contacting reception.
Renee | Fri, May 22, '15
Rs. 9,082Choose Dates
Had previously stayed at this hotel and found it to be excellent, close to Rod Laver Arena where we were attending a concert and right in the city so easy walking distance to everything we wanted to see. Would definitely stay again on our next trip.
Jennifer | Sun, Feb 22, '15
Rs. 7,334Choose Dates
Not a great hotel but not bad either. The room is okay in size but too compact. Breakfast is not worth the price. Located in the city area with close access to wharf. Food joints pubs cafe malls are in close proximity. Rooms are well maintained. Suitcase. The rooms are too noisy and crammed. Since its on the roadside there is lot of noise of bikes etc in the night.
Shaily Jain | Sat, Nov 5, '16
Rs. 6,842Choose Dates
Front desk staff were excellent and willing to help with anything. I had the ironing board collapse and the iron and board dropped on my foot. I rang room service to inform them and we got a new ironing board, but no one was really interested in what had happened to me. The old ironing board was left in our room, so I put it out side the door and it was still there when we left. The buffett breakfast was disappointing with a lack of variety. Several other guests also mentioned this to me. I would still recommend the hotel because of it's location to the theatre's, trams and central city.
Mark | Mon, Dec 22, '14
Rs. 5,715Choose Dates
Nice location. Clean Place. Big Room sizes. We primarily chose this place for its CBD location and proximity to Melbourne Central Station. Big Room size vis a vis Melbourne hotels. Nice Apartment like facilities specially the Kitchen range and utensils etc. Staff at Front Office could help with being more polite and forthcoming though! Overall an OK experience.
Nishant | Wed, Sep 27, '17
Rs. 3,975Choose Dates
I got a great deal on makemytrip.com which made the whole deal great value for money. The hotel is located right in front of the tram line with a tram station at walking distance. I got upgraded to the deluxe room, which was equipped with all amenities. I wish the stay was longer.
Vivek Iyer | Sun, Apr 19, '15
Rs. 4,526Choose Dates
When I come to Melbourne I always choose this hotel. Location is good also near by airport skybus station. Indian restaurant and other food option is near by. Crown casino is walkble distance. Hotel staff and service is excellent. Value for money.
Dadasaheb Pote | Mon, Sep 11, '17
This is a backpackers accommodation. Need I say more? Room had enough space for 1 person, but would seem crowded for 2 people. Shared bathrooms were dirty and not maintained properly. I did not ask but it seems that they do not offer breakfast. Good for a 1 night stay, but definitely not for families
jamsheed mody | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 1,737Choose Dates
Raddison is located at an excellent location Tram station and subway is right at the corner It has a good theme to it and we visited during Christmas period so it was all decorated. Good resto-bar.
Akshit Sobti | Mon, Dec 18, '17
Rs. 6,458Choose Dates
The toilet seat was broken and they said they would fix it immediately, but we had to ask again 3 hours later. The lobby smelt strongly of cigarette smoke the whole 3 days, as it blew in from the street where there was a bus stop. The location is the best thing about this Hotel, and the friendly staff.
Stacey | Fri, May 1, '15
The hotel is located in an obscure place with limited connectivity. There are no shopping centers within a walkable distance for daily needs. The service is ordinary with limited staff with front office remaining closed. For a resort to function adequately, there should be availability 24/7 support staff. The room linen is changed only where new guests come in as they have limited supplies.
Mridul Chandra | Sat, Jan 6, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Melbourne
- Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria and the second most populated city of Australia. It became the largest and the wealthiest city after the Victorian gold rush in the later half of the 19th century. Being the cultural capital of Australia, it is home to street art, music, and theatre and is considered the UNESCO City of Literature.
- Melbourne has a blend of modern architecture as well as architecture from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Some Hotels in Melbourne are inspired by the Victorian era whereas some are skyscraper hotels. Melbourne is generally known for being one of the first cities to build high office buildings.
Melbourne has a diverse range of luxurious and budget friendly comfortable hotels. Below is a list of hotels in all the categories:
- The Windsor Hotel Melbourne is a grand hotel that is an authentic Victorian era hotel. It is considered a landmark of the great Victorian architecture where the Constitution of Australia was drafted back in the late 19th century. Formerly known as ‘The Grand’, it has been designed in Renaissance Revival style.
- Crown Towers boasts a modern architecture and is a skyscraper hotel in Melbourne.
- There are also many other modern hotels in Melbourne that offer great comfort and luxuries. These include, the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and The Langham Hotel Melbourne.
5 Star Melbourne Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in Melbourne offer great hospitality and are located near tourist spots.
- If you are looking for a luxurious stay without paying a hefty amount, 3 star hotels in Melbourne such as The Great Southern Hotel Melbourne, Hotel Ibis Melbourne Swanton Street, Space Hotel Melbourne, Richmond Hill Hotel Melbourne and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne are great choices.
3 Star Melbourne Hotels
- You can also find a lot of budget hotels in Melbourne such as the Ramada Encore Dandenong Hotel, City Edge North Melbourne and City Centre Budget Hotel.
- If you prefer basic amenities and think about spending most of your time travelling around Melbourne, then these would best cater to your needs.
Budget Hotels in Melbourne
- These Melbourne hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- As Melbourne witnesses a huge influx of tourists every year, it is recommended that you book the hotels well in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Melbourne tourism along with a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in Melbourne.
Tips for booking Melbourne Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed catalogue of Melbourne hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Melbourne, and ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
- By Air: There is one international airport in Melbourne known as the Melbourne Airport, also locally known as the Tullamarin e Airport.
- Book great yet affordable hotels in Melbourne at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the best hotels at the cheapest rates too.
- Whether you decide to have a luxurious stay or a budget friendly one, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Melbourne hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and star hotels such as Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne.
- Melbourne hotel prices start from 766 INR. In addition, you can avail great discounts on all hotels. Book now!!
Top localities to visit in Melbourne
Many budget friendly and luxury hotels share wonderful locations.
Royal Botanic Gardens:
The Royal Botanic Gardens contain more than fifty thousand plants including many rare varieties. This garden also provides the Aboriginal Heritage Walk tour that is designed to make people aware of the rich cultural heritage of the indigenous people of Australia.
National Gallery of Victoria
It is the oldest public art gallery in Australia. It was founded in the late sixties and hosts a lot of aboriginal art as well.
Shrine of Remembrance
It is a war memorial for the martyrs of Victoria during the First World War. It is built in the classical style based on the Tomb of Mausolus and the Parthenon.