Hotels in Melbourne
(433 Hotels in Melbourne - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 789)
Hotel at good location but it is very basic hotel. Economy rooms are situated at lower floor. Room are very small. Easy to catch public transportation, Main CBD Area. Very close to Southern cross station. Also, Skubus service for airport is very near to hotel.
Sharad Agrawal | Wed, Sep 7, '16
Rs. 7,342Choose Dates
Fabulous location and room, however there was dried blood in our bathroom and hair in the shower when we arrived. The floors were also dirty which made us wonder if our room was cleaned or not. Also our heating didn't work but was fixed after contacting reception.
Renee | Fri, May 22, '15
Recently Viewed Hotels in Melbourne
Recently Booked Hotels in Melbourne
My stay was disappointing. The door was very heavy and opened only after many attempts. It was difficult to open it also from inside. the shower holder was broken, it was repaired ...
Location for night stay at airport is perfect. You can directly walk-in and walkout into the airport. Rooms are clean and well equipped. Staff is courteous and heeds to your reques ...
It was nice staying there in Melboure. It;'s centrally located, there is a long green park in the front where you could go for a walk, taxis are avaialble at the doorstep, the staff is nice and the rooms are fine, it's just I was not happy with food options .. I am a vegetarian and I found it difficult to choose stuff from the menu. I wish the hotel could be more sensitive to the needs of vegetarians like us.
vineet khare | Mon, Jan 22, '18
Rs. 10,123Choose Dates
Great pick and definitely a nice stay and comfortable stay .. The staff was quite polite and the rooms and the overall hotel was quite clean. I would definitely recommend you all to stay. Location of the hotel is also great
Nikhil | Fri, May 27, '16
The toilet seat was broken and they said they would fix it immediately, but we had to ask again 3 hours later. The lobby smelt strongly of cigarette smoke the whole 3 days, as it blew in from the street where there was a bus stop. The location is the best thing about this Hotel, and the friendly staff.
Stacey | Fri, May 1, '15
The hotel is located in an obscure place with limited connectivity. There are no shopping centers within a walkable distance for daily needs. The service is ordinary with limited staff with front office remaining closed. For a resort to function adequately, there should be availability 24/7 support staff. The room linen is changed only where new guests come in as they have limited supplies.
Mridul Chandra | Sat, Jan 6, '18
I had very good experience with Miami Hitel. Location was good. Very close to the tram zone. Staff are helpful. It has a small cafe and the coffee was very good. A number of eateries including an Indian eatery are very close by. Would like to come back and definitely recommend as a budget option in Melbourne.
Nirmalya Bandyopadhyay | Sat, Dec 9, '17
Rs. 3,986Choose Dates
The location of hotel is great. A bit out of central city but across St. Kilda beach. Near to food hub with variety of cuisine restaurants. The Rooms are clean and spacious but as I got room next to Lift it was a bit noisy on some occasions. The pool is outside in open so couldn't use it because of cold weather. The restaurant is good but could have bit better spread for breakfast.
Anoop Singh | Thu, Aug 10, '17
Located in the heart of the city with close proximity to the shopping centres, flinders street, federation square, St pauls cathedral and loads of eateries. The free tram is a minute away from the hotel. The Victoria market is at a 2-3 mins walking distance. Friendly, helpful staff and great rooms. Thanks Ibis for making our Melbourne days memorable.
Debdatta Mukherjee | Fri, Sep 8, '17
The hotel is situated at very convenient location, the rail station, the tram station is at hardly 2 minute walk, 7eleven store is very close. Also the free tram zone for City tour is also 3 minute walk. Rooms are good with basic facility. Overall good stay.
Sarla Chandak | Sun, Sep 3, '17
Rs. 3,838Choose Dates
Front desk staff were excellent and willing to help with anything. I had the ironing board collapse and the iron and board dropped on my foot. I rang room service to inform them and we got a new ironing board, but no one was really interested in what had happened to me. The old ironing board was left in our room, so I put it out side the door and it was still there when we left. The buffett breakfast was disappointing with a lack of variety. Several other guests also mentioned this to me. I would still recommend the hotel because of it's location to the theatre's, trams and central city.
Mark | Mon, Dec 22, '14
Rs. 5,267Choose Dates
This is a very good hotel to stay in location wise. The tram stop that will take you to the city is only a short walk away. The hotel room itself was fine, very clean and very comfortable beds. We ate off the a la carte breakfast menu and found it good. A couple of nights we had room service dinners and thought the light meals were excellent value for money. Best chicken Parma Ive had in Australia. The staff are very pleasant and helpful, overall we found it a very good hotel to stay in and we would return.
Ngaire | Fri, Oct 17, '14
Rs. 6,906Choose Dates
Wonderful stay, small room but self sufficient for a single person who wants value for money, complete with fridge, microwave and of course electric kettle. Each floor has a kitchen, a washing machine and iron. The staff was nice and helpful.
Harmeet Singh | Sat, Dec 9, '17
Rs. 3,013Choose Dates
I booked a studio room. It was decent enough for a single person. Parliament station is just a 2 minute walk from the hotel. Lots of restaurants and Melbourne's top attractions are just a walking distance. Would definitely stay here again. Front desk staff "Deepika" ensured a good customer service for not only me but other clients as well
Sagar Naik | Mon, Sep 25, '17
Rs. 7,137Choose Dates
Had previously stayed at this hotel and found it to be excellent, close to Rod Laver Arena where we were attending a concert and right in the city so easy walking distance to everything we wanted to see. Would definitely stay again on our next trip.
Jennifer | Sun, Feb 22, '15
This is our first vacation in Melbourne and the location & services provided in this apartment are excellent. We and our two sons stayed in a two bedroom apartment for 6 nights and we enjoyed every moment here. Thanks to the friendly staff and their excellent services. We will recommend the place to our friends.
Johari Bin Abd Rahim | Wed, Jan 20, '16
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Melbourne
- Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria and the second most populated city of Australia. It became the largest and the wealthiest city after the Victorian gold rush in the later half of the 19th century. Being the cultural capital of Australia, it is home to street art, music, and theatre and is considered the UNESCO City of Literature.
- Melbourne has a blend of modern architecture as well as architecture from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Some Hotels in Melbourne are inspired by the Victorian era whereas some are skyscraper hotels. Melbourne is generally known for being one of the first cities to build high office buildings.
Melbourne has a diverse range of luxurious and budget friendly comfortable hotels. Below is a list of hotels in all the categories:
- The Windsor Hotel Melbourne is a grand hotel that is an authentic Victorian era hotel. It is considered a landmark of the great Victorian architecture where the Constitution of Australia was drafted back in the late 19th century. Formerly known as ‘The Grand’, it has been designed in Renaissance Revival style.
- Crown Towers boasts a modern architecture and is a skyscraper hotel in Melbourne.
- There are also many other modern hotels in Melbourne that offer great comfort and luxuries. These include, the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and The Langham Hotel Melbourne.
5 Star Melbourne Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in Melbourne offer great hospitality and are located near tourist spots.
- If you are looking for a luxurious stay without paying a hefty amount, 3 star hotels in Melbourne such as The Great Southern Hotel Melbourne, Hotel Ibis Melbourne Swanton Street, Space Hotel Melbourne, Richmond Hill Hotel Melbourne and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne are great choices.
3 Star Melbourne Hotels
- You can also find a lot of budget hotels in Melbourne such as the Ramada Encore Dandenong Hotel, City Edge North Melbourne and City Centre Budget Hotel.
- If you prefer basic amenities and think about spending most of your time travelling around Melbourne, then these would best cater to your needs.
Budget Hotels in Melbourne
- These Melbourne hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- As Melbourne witnesses a huge influx of tourists every year, it is recommended that you book the hotels well in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Melbourne tourism along with a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in Melbourne.
Tips for booking Melbourne Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed catalogue of Melbourne hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Melbourne, and ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
- By Air: There is one international airport in Melbourne known as the Melbourne Airport, also locally known as the Tullamarin e Airport.
- Book great yet affordable hotels in Melbourne at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the best hotels at the cheapest rates too.
- Whether you decide to have a luxurious stay or a budget friendly one, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Melbourne hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and star hotels such as Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne.
- Melbourne hotel prices start from 789 INR. In addition, you can avail great discounts on all hotels. Book now!!
Top localities to visit in Melbourne
Many budget friendly and luxury hotels share wonderful locations.
Royal Botanic Gardens:
The Royal Botanic Gardens contain more than fifty thousand plants including many rare varieties. This garden also provides the Aboriginal Heritage Walk tour that is designed to make people aware of the rich cultural heritage of the indigenous people of Australia.
National Gallery of Victoria
It is the oldest public art gallery in Australia. It was founded in the late sixties and hosts a lot of aboriginal art as well.
Shrine of Remembrance
It is a war memorial for the martyrs of Victoria during the First World War. It is built in the classical style based on the Tomb of Mausolus and the Parthenon.