Hotels in Melbourne
(379 Hotels in Melbourne - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 792)
Breakfast should be complementary and rates should be discounted for corporate folks Thanks good place to stay and be connected to the city especially mcg and near by shopping and food places, good for recommendations only discount should work in our favor
prasad kulkarni | Tue, Dec 12, '17
Actually, this hotel should be 3 stars hotel with shared bathroom and it is not enough toilet & bathroom in the morning. So you have to find other rooms around even in the other floor. Poor services by receptionist and far from any transportation (tram, bus, train). Otherwise it is basic hotel should be, so if you can find the other one better at all, then ignore this hotel.
Charnnarong Sornsuwannawut | Sat, May 7, '16
Rs. 13,329Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Melbourne
Recently Booked Hotels in Melbourne
We enjoyed our stay and found the room and facilities very good. We did feel that the parking was very very expensive and the fact that Adina have several apartment buildings in down town Melbourne we went to the wrong one but was charged an amazing amount for our 5 min visit.Travellers please be aware that of exact address of booking made.
Phillip | Fri, May 15, '15
Rs. 10,377Choose Dates
Great pick and definitely a nice stay and comfortable stay .. The staff was quite polite and the rooms and the overall hotel was quite clean. I would definitely recommend you all to stay. Location of the hotel is also great
Nikhil | Fri, May 27, '16
It's a pretty decent place at a stellar location. Right outside Luna park and bang opposite the beach. Couldn't be any better. The people at the place are long term backpackers and let don't really mind for others. So don't break. Your head if no one talks to you. Just do your own thing. And cook your own food and chill at x Base.
David Abraham | Sun, Jun 25, '17
Not a great hotel but not bad either. The room is okay in size but too compact. Breakfast is not worth the price. Located in the city area with close access to wharf. Food joints pubs cafe malls are in close proximity. Rooms are well maintained. Suitcase. The rooms are too noisy and crammed. Since its on the roadside there is lot of noise of bikes etc in the night.
Shaily Jain | Sat, Nov 5, '16
Had previously stayed at this hotel and found it to be excellent, close to Rod Laver Arena where we were attending a concert and right in the city so easy walking distance to everything we wanted to see. Would definitely stay again on our next trip.
Jennifer | Sun, Feb 22, '15
The location of hotel is great. A bit out of central city but across St. Kilda beach. Near to food hub with variety of cuisine restaurants. The Rooms are clean and spacious but as I got room next to Lift it was a bit noisy on some occasions. The pool is outside in open so couldn't use it because of cold weather. The restaurant is good but could have bit better spread for breakfast.
Anoop Singh | Thu, Aug 10, '17
Fabulous location and room, however there was dried blood in our bathroom and hair in the shower when we arrived. The floors were also dirty which made us wonder if our room was cleaned or not. Also our heating didn't work but was fixed after contacting reception.
Renee | Fri, May 22, '15
Value for money!! We loved our stay there. It's on St Kilda road that's the most amazing part of it. St. Kilda is kind of posh location in Melbourne centrally connected with trams and buses. Very near to Melbourne downtown. The only bad part is that there is no bell boy to carry your luggage and take it to the room. We need to do all by ourselves. But overall we are happy with our stay there.
Kashish Jhamb | Wed, Mar 16, '16
Rs. 6,966Choose Dates
Wonderful stay, small room but self sufficient for a single person who wants value for money, complete with fridge, microwave and of course electric kettle. Each floor has a kitchen, a washing machine and iron. The staff was nice and helpful.
Harmeet Singh | Sat, Dec 9, '17
Rs. 4,381Choose Dates
This is a very good hotel to stay in location wise. The tram stop that will take you to the city is only a short walk away. The hotel room itself was fine, very clean and very comfortable beds. We ate off the a la carte breakfast menu and found it good. A couple of nights we had room service dinners and thought the light meals were excellent value for money. Best chicken Parma Ive had in Australia. The staff are very pleasant and helpful, overall we found it a very good hotel to stay in and we would return.
Ngaire | Fri, Oct 17, '14
Rs. 8,255Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Melbourne
- Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria and the second most populated city of Australia. It became the largest and the wealthiest city after the Victorian gold rush in the later half of the 19th century. Being the cultural capital of Australia, it is home to street art, music, and theatre and is considered the UNESCO City of Literature.
- Melbourne has a blend of modern architecture as well as architecture from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Some Hotels in Melbourne are inspired by the Victorian era whereas some are skyscraper hotels. Melbourne is generally known for being one of the first cities to build high office buildings.
Melbourne has a diverse range of luxurious and budget friendly comfortable hotels. Below is a list of hotels in all the categories:
- The Windsor Hotel Melbourne is a grand hotel that is an authentic Victorian era hotel. It is considered a landmark of the great Victorian architecture where the Constitution of Australia was drafted back in the late 19th century. Formerly known as ‘The Grand’, it has been designed in Renaissance Revival style.
- Crown Towers boasts a modern architecture and is a skyscraper hotel in Melbourne.
- There are also many other modern hotels in Melbourne that offer great comfort and luxuries. These include, the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and The Langham Hotel Melbourne.
5 Star Melbourne Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in Melbourne offer great hospitality and are located near tourist spots.
- If you are looking for a luxurious stay without paying a hefty amount, 3 star hotels in Melbourne such as The Great Southern Hotel Melbourne, Hotel Ibis Melbourne Swanton Street, Space Hotel Melbourne, Richmond Hill Hotel Melbourne and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne are great choices.
3 Star Melbourne Hotels
- You can also find a lot of budget hotels in Melbourne such as the Ramada Encore Dandenong Hotel, City Edge North Melbourne and City Centre Budget Hotel.
- If you prefer basic amenities and think about spending most of your time travelling around Melbourne, then these would best cater to your needs.
Budget Hotels in Melbourne
- These Melbourne hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- As Melbourne witnesses a huge influx of tourists every year, it is recommended that you book the hotels well in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Melbourne tourism along with a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in Melbourne.
Tips for booking Melbourne Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed catalogue of Melbourne hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Melbourne, and ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
- By Air: There is one international airport in Melbourne known as the Melbourne Airport, also locally known as the Tullamarin e Airport.
- Book great yet affordable hotels in Melbourne at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the best hotels at the cheapest rates too.
- Whether you decide to have a luxurious stay or a budget friendly one, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Melbourne hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and star hotels such as Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne.
- Melbourne hotel prices start from INR. In addition, you can avail great discounts on all hotels. Book now!!
Top localities to visit in Melbourne
Many budget friendly and luxury hotels share wonderful locations.
Royal Botanic Gardens:
The Royal Botanic Gardens contain more than fifty thousand plants including many rare varieties. This garden also provides the Aboriginal Heritage Walk tour that is designed to make people aware of the rich cultural heritage of the indigenous people of Australia.
National Gallery of Victoria
It is the oldest public art gallery in Australia. It was founded in the late sixties and hosts a lot of aboriginal art as well.
Shrine of Remembrance
It is a war memorial for the martyrs of Victoria during the First World War. It is built in the classical style based on the Tomb of Mausolus and the Parthenon.