Hotels in Melbourne
(452 Hotels in Melbourne - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 886)
Punthill Apts Burwood is very spacious apartment with full kitchen facilities, washing machine etc. its especially good for stay with family. Car Park is Free! However it is just average on their housekeeping and security. Location wise, if you rent a car, you can travel easily to hyperrmarts, restaurants.
Too | Thu, Aug 9, '12
Rs. 13,962Choose Dates
Excellent location right in the heart of the shopping district, hotel has recently been upgraded. I was upgraded upon arrival. Rooms were spotless with very comfortable beds, rooms were soundproof for such a central location. Staff very helpful
Christine | Wed, Apr 22, '15
Rs. 6,407Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Melbourne
The toilet seat was broken and they said they would fix it immediately, but we had to ask again 3 hours later. The lobby smelt strongly of cigarette smoke the whole 3 days, as it blew in from the street where there was a bus stop. The location is the best thing about this Hotel, and the friendly staff.
Stacey | Fri, May 1, '15
Great hotel.Would stay there again
Peter | Mon, Feb 23, '15
Recently Booked Hotels in Melbourne
Good- the location was great The staff was courteous and very helpful. Gave us a early check in. The staff was also helpful to all the questions asked. Bad- the room was very small. Barely any place to move with your bags around Breakfast limited to 10Aud per person which we weren’t told about.
harshil vora | Thu, Dec 7, '17
Rs. 5,437Choose Dates
The Quest Royal Garden Apartments is a really great place. I rarely was so happy with the reception staff and everybody there. The room was big, comfortable and very clean; equipped with a washing machine and dryer. Room was actually an apartment with a direct and separate entrance from the garden. He hotel is near to a huge and beautiful park which was built together with the national exhibition hall Can wholeheartedly recommend staying there.
Wolfgang Spiegel | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 12,473Choose Dates
Front desk staff were excellent and willing to help with anything. I had the ironing board collapse and the iron and board dropped on my foot. I rang room service to inform them and we got a new ironing board, but no one was really interested in what had happened to me. The old ironing board was left in our room, so I put it out side the door and it was still there when we left. The buffett breakfast was disappointing with a lack of variety. Several other guests also mentioned this to me. I would still recommend the hotel because of it's location to the theatre's, trams and central city.
Mark | Mon, Dec 22, '14
Rs. 7,556Choose Dates
Property Location With a stay at Punthill Williamstown in Williamstown, you'll be near the bay and close to Sun Theatre. This 4.5-star
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Raddison is located at an excellent location Tram station and subway is right at the corner It has a good theme to it and we visited during Christmas period so it was all decorated. Good resto-bar.
Akshit Sobti | Mon, Dec 18, '17
Rs. 8,576Choose Dates
Value for money!! We loved our stay there. It's on St Kilda road that's the most amazing part of it. St. Kilda is kind of posh location in Melbourne centrally connected with trams and buses. Very near to Melbourne downtown. The only bad part is that there is no bell boy to carry your luggage and take it to the room. We need to do all by ourselves. But overall we are happy with our stay there.
Kashish Jhamb | Wed, Mar 16, '16
Rs. 6,821Choose Dates
Service was friendly and helpful (especially when we arrived). Although we thought it was incredibly overpriced for what it was. Not such a great location either. Very expensive to use Internet as well which wasn't great.
Vimal | Fri, Aug 23, '13
Booked a standard room and got upgraded to a Superior. Thank goodness! Our friends still had the standard rooms and they were tiny. The superior room was large. The beds are very comfy and the bath towels were very soft. There is a lot of renovations going on at the hotel so quite noisy. Also the walls are very thin so you can hear your neighbours very well. The location is the plus. Right in the middle of town and walk to everywhere. Great Pokies and bar with a coffee shop at hotel. Front desk staff very helpful. Would recommend but pay the extra money and get a Superior room
Suzanne | Thu, Apr 23, '15
I got a room with a city view, the moment I entered the Hotel room it was a wow experience. The room was spacious and well designed, they had a small room for coffee/tea making with variety of tea and coffee flavors. The cups and glasses were clean and new. The mini bar had variety of beverages, snacks and drinks. A microwave would be an added advantage for late night eaters. The bed was very neat, comfortable and spacious with variety of smooth and luxurious pillows. The night lamps on the sides of the bed were fabulous, the writing desk and the chair was very good. This is one hotel where they had two good quality couches with arm rest. The floor to ceiling windows on two sides of the bedroom was fantastic providing amazing views to the river, park and the cricket ground nearby. The bathroom was neat, the shower and toilet was tidy too, they had variety of toiletries, from soaps, shampoos, tooth brush, paste, sewing kit, shoe polish etc. There were plenty of towels and all of them were lengthy and of very good quality, they were also new and tidy, which is something which we don't find in most hotels. The temperature control on the shower was easy to get hot or cold or warm water based on your needs. Check in and check out was quick. The lobby was also quite comfortable, with dining and bar options on the ground level. The spa at the top floor, and the warm swimming pool are good places to relax, along with the nearby gym and the guest coin laundry. One thing I thought could have been better is the number of mirrors, there was only one in the bathroom, and later I found on the backside of the door of the shelf. Considering the size of the bedroom, there could have been a mirror there which would surely be useful when there are 2 or more people in the room. The location of the hotel is good, it is a 10 minute tram ride to the Flinders Street CBD. If you go the other way from the hotel, you would reach the St Kilda beach in 10 min. There were also few good eat outs opposite to the hotel. Overall I enjoyed the comfort and amenities of the hotel very much, it becomes a pleasant stay when the hotel room as lot of in room features and facilities, and at the same time when things in the room are new and neat. I will definitely recommend this Hotel.
Sivakumar Velu | Sun, Apr 23, '17
Rs. 8,630Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Melbourne
- Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria and the second most populated city of Australia. It became the largest and the wealthiest city after the Victorian gold rush in the later half of the 19th century. Being the cultural capital of Australia, it is home to street art, music, and theatre and is considered the UNESCO City of Literature.
- Melbourne has a blend of modern architecture as well as architecture from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Some hotels in Melbourne are inspired by the Victorian era whereas some are skyscraper hotels. Melbourne is generally known for being one of the first cities to build high office buildings.
Melbourne has a diverse range of luxurious and budget friendly comfortable hotels. Below is a list of hotels in all the categories:
- The Windsor Hotel Melbourne is a grand hotel that is an authentic Victorian era hotel. It is considered a landmark of the great Victorian architecture where the Constitution of Australia was drafted back in the late 19th century. Formerly known as ‘The Grand’, it has been designed in Renaissance Revival style.
- Crown Towers boasts a modern architecture and is a skyscraper hotel in Melbourne.
- There are also many other modern hotels in Melbourne that offer great comfort and luxuries. These include, the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and The Langham Hotel Melbourne.
5 Star Melbourne Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in Melbourne offer great hospitality and are located near tourist spots.
- If you are looking for a luxurious stay without paying a hefty amount, 3 star hotels in Melbourne such as The Great Southern Hotel Melbourne, Hotel Ibis Melbourne Swanton Street, Space Hotel Melbourne, Richmond Hill Hotel Melbourne and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne are great choices.
3 Star Melbourne Hotels
- You can also find a lot of Budget hotels in Melbourne such as the Ramada Encore Dandenong Hotel, City Edge North Melbourne and City Centre Budget Hotel.
- If you prefer basic amenities and think about spending most of your time travelling around Melbourne, then these would best cater to your needs.
Budget Hotels in Melbourne
- These Melbourne hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- As Melbourne witnesses a huge influx of tourists every year, it is recommended that you book the hotels well in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Melbourne tourism along with a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in Melbourne.
Tips for booking Melbourne Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed catalogue of Melbourne hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Melbourne, and ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
- By Air: There is one international airport in Melbourne known as the Melbourne Airport, also locally known as the Tullamarin e Airport.
- Book great yet affordable hotels in Melbourne at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the best hotels at the cheapest rates too.
- Whether you decide to have a luxurious stay or a budget friendly one, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Melbourne hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and star hotels such as Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne.
- Melbourne hotel prices start from 886 INR. In addition, you can avail great discounts on all hotels. Book now!!
Top localities to visit in Melbourne
Many budget friendly and luxury hotels share wonderful locations.
Royal Botanic Gardens:
The Royal Botanic Gardens contain more than fifty thousand plants including many rare varieties. This garden also provides the Aboriginal Heritage Walk tour that is designed to make people aware of the rich cultural heritage of the indigenous people of Australia.
National Gallery of Victoria
It is the oldest public art gallery in Australia. It was founded in the late sixties and hosts a lot of aboriginal art as well.
Shrine of Remembrance
It is a war memorial for the martyrs of Victoria during the First World War. It is built in the classical style based on the Tomb of Mausolus and the Parthenon.