Hotels in Melbourne
(422 Hotels in Melbourne - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 914)
Punthill Apts Burwood is very spacious apartment with full kitchen facilities, washing machine etc. its especially good for stay with family. Car Park is Free! However it is just average on their housekeeping and security. Location wise, if you rent a car, you can travel easily to hyperrmarts, restaurants.
Too | Thu, Aug 9, '12
Rs. 11,485Choose Dates
Quay West is a great place to stay in Melbourne.. Situated on busy Southbank, yet private and tucked away ,make it a perfect location from which to explore everything the City has to offer.... Eat in, or just a short walk to the many varied and interesting restaurants and cafes....The rooms are comfortable . The staff , helpful and friendly.... Highly Recommend........
Robert | Mon, May 25, '15
Recently Viewed Hotels in Melbourne
The stylish Hatton Hotel is located in Melbourne's fashionable and vibrant South Yarra district on a residential street. Only 5 minutes
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Melbourne
The toilet seat was broken and they said they would fix it immediately, but we had to ask again 3 hours later. The lobby smelt strongly of cigarette smoke the whole 3 days, as it blew in from the street where there was a bus stop. The location is the best thing about this Hotel, and the friendly staff.
Stacey | Fri, May 1, '15
Actually, this hotel should be 3 stars hotel with shared bathroom and it is not enough toilet & bathroom in the morning. So you have to find other rooms around even in the other floor. Poor services by receptionist and far from any transportation (tram, bus, train). Otherwise it is basic hotel should be, so if you can find the other one better at all, then ignore this hotel.
Charnnarong Sornsuwannawut | Sat, May 7, '16
Rs. 4,968Choose Dates
Great hotel.Would stay there again
Peter | Mon, Feb 23, '15
Good experience with hotel and the customer service is very good. Location and service was good. But improvement in breakfast needed. Room and washroom both are clean and hyzine. Also friendly environment in hotel
Ravi Ranjan Choudhary | Tue, Jul 4, '17
Rs. 5,019Choose Dates
Value for money!! We loved our stay there. It's on St Kilda road that's the most amazing part of it. St. Kilda is kind of posh location in Melbourne centrally connected with trams and buses. Very near to Melbourne downtown. The only bad part is that there is no bell boy to carry your luggage and take it to the room. We need to do all by ourselves. But overall we are happy with our stay there.
Kashish Jhamb | Wed, Mar 16, '16
Rs. 7,105Choose Dates
Service was friendly and helpful (especially when we arrived). Although we thought it was incredibly overpriced for what it was. Not such a great location either. Very expensive to use Internet as well which wasn't great.
Vimal | Fri, Aug 23, '13
I got a great deal on makemytrip.com which made the whole deal great value for money. The hotel is located right in front of the tram line with a tram station at walking distance. I got upgraded to the deluxe room, which was equipped with all amenities. I wish the stay was longer.
Vivek Iyer | Sun, Apr 19, '15
Rs. 5,973Choose Dates
Fabulous location and room, however there was dried blood in our bathroom and hair in the shower when we arrived. The floors were also dirty which made us wonder if our room was cleaned or not. Also our heating didn't work but was fixed after contacting reception.
Renee | Fri, May 22, '15
Rs. 8,231Choose Dates
This is a backpackers accommodation. Need I say more? Room had enough space for 1 person, but would seem crowded for 2 people. Shared bathrooms were dirty and not maintained properly. I did not ask but it seems that they do not offer breakfast. Good for a 1 night stay, but definitely not for families
jamsheed mody | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 1,737Choose Dates
Booked a standard room and got upgraded to a Superior. Thank goodness! Our friends still had the standard rooms and they were tiny. The superior room was large. The beds are very comfy and the bath towels were very soft. There is a lot of renovations going on at the hotel so quite noisy. Also the walls are very thin so you can hear your neighbours very well. The location is the plus. Right in the middle of town and walk to everywhere. Great Pokies and bar with a coffee shop at hotel. Front desk staff very helpful. Would recommend but pay the extra money and get a Superior room
Suzanne | Thu, Apr 23, '15
Front desk staff were excellent and willing to help with anything. I had the ironing board collapse and the iron and board dropped on my foot. I rang room service to inform them and we got a new ironing board, but no one was really interested in what had happened to me. The old ironing board was left in our room, so I put it out side the door and it was still there when we left. The buffett breakfast was disappointing with a lack of variety. Several other guests also mentioned this to me. I would still recommend the hotel because of it's location to the theatre's, trams and central city.
Mark | Mon, Dec 22, '14
Rs. 6,278Choose Dates
Raddison is located at an excellent location Tram station and subway is right at the corner It has a good theme to it and we visited during Christmas period so it was all decorated. Good resto-bar.
Akshit Sobti | Mon, Dec 18, '17
Rs. 6,785Choose Dates
Locality of hotel excellent, service of reception staff and porters etc excellent, room very nice but bathroom around shower area needs some bleach and some areas of room starting to look a bit tired - needs fresh coat of paint. Food in hotel restaurant very average but you got what you paid for, bar area very nice for casual drink at end of day. Overall we loved our stay in hotel and would recommend it. Thank you.
Glenn | Tue, Sep 25, '12
Rs. 12,548Choose Dates
Wonderful stay, small room but self sufficient for a single person who wants value for money, complete with fridge, microwave and of course electric kettle. Each floor has a kitchen, a washing machine and iron. The staff was nice and helpful.
Harmeet Singh | Sat, Dec 9, '17
Rs. 3,263Choose Dates
The room was spacious with a well-equipped kitchen with pans, utensils and crockery. Conveniently located to the tram stop just outside. 7-11 just across the street and down the street, lots of little restaurants and breakfast options. The hotel does not have room service till 6pm and the only option is japanese. The plugs are Australian though the reception will lend you an adapter. There is a heated indoor swimming pool which was great too. Check-in is 2pm and check out is 11am and they are strict about that.
Lilian Paul | Mon, Mar 30, '15
Rs. 8,281Choose Dates
Breakfast should be complementary and rates should be discounted for corporate folks Thanks good place to stay and be connected to the city especially mcg and near by shopping and food places, good for recommendations only discount should work in our favor
prasad kulkarni | Tue, Dec 12, '17
Rs. 9,486Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Melbourne
- Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria and the second most populated city of Australia. It became the largest and the wealthiest city after the Victorian gold rush in the later half of the 19th century. Being the cultural capital of Australia, it is home to street art, music, and theatre and is considered the UNESCO City of Literature.
- Melbourne has a blend of modern architecture as well as architecture from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Some hotels in Melbourne are inspired by the Victorian era whereas some are skyscraper hotels. Melbourne is generally known for being one of the first cities to build high office buildings.
Melbourne has a diverse range of luxurious and budget friendly comfortable hotels. Below is a list of hotels in all the categories:
- The Windsor Hotel Melbourne is a grand hotel that is an authentic Victorian era hotel. It is considered a landmark of the great Victorian architecture where the Constitution of Australia was drafted back in the late 19th century. Formerly known as ‘The Grand’, it has been designed in Renaissance Revival style.
- Crown Towers boasts a modern architecture and is a skyscraper hotel in Melbourne.
- There are also many other modern hotels in Melbourne that offer great comfort and luxuries. These include, the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and The Langham Hotel Melbourne.
5 Star Melbourne Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in Melbourne offer great hospitality and are located near tourist spots.
- If you are looking for a luxurious stay without paying a hefty amount, 3 star hotels in Melbourne such as The Great Southern Hotel Melbourne, Hotel Ibis Melbourne Swanton Street, Space Hotel Melbourne, Richmond Hill Hotel Melbourne and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne are great choices.
3 Star Melbourne Hotels
- You can also find a lot of Budget hotels in Melbourne such as the Ramada Encore Dandenong Hotel, City Edge North Melbourne and City Centre Budget Hotel.
- If you prefer basic amenities and think about spending most of your time travelling around Melbourne, then these would best cater to your needs.
Budget Hotels in Melbourne
- These Melbourne hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- As Melbourne witnesses a huge influx of tourists every year, it is recommended that you book the hotels well in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Melbourne tourism along with a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in Melbourne.
Tips for booking Melbourne Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed catalogue of Melbourne hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Melbourne, and ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
- By Air: There is one international airport in Melbourne known as the Melbourne Airport, also locally known as the Tullamarin e Airport.
- Book great yet affordable hotels in Melbourne at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the best hotels at the cheapest rates too.
- Whether you decide to have a luxurious stay or a budget friendly one, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Melbourne hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and star hotels such as Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne.
- Melbourne hotel prices start from INR. In addition, you can avail great discounts on all hotels. Book now!!
Top localities to visit in Melbourne
Many budget friendly and luxury hotels share wonderful locations.
Royal Botanic Gardens:
The Royal Botanic Gardens contain more than fifty thousand plants including many rare varieties. This garden also provides the Aboriginal Heritage Walk tour that is designed to make people aware of the rich cultural heritage of the indigenous people of Australia.
National Gallery of Victoria
It is the oldest public art gallery in Australia. It was founded in the late sixties and hosts a lot of aboriginal art as well.
Shrine of Remembrance
It is a war memorial for the martyrs of Victoria during the First World War. It is built in the classical style based on the Tomb of Mausolus and the Parthenon.