Hotels in Melbourne
(236 Hotels in Melbourne - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 998)
The room that we stayed had an awesome view. The room was clean. Staff helpful and service was good too. Now negatives... One of the lifts didn't work for entire 5 days that I stayed there. The water either was very hot or cold. No option to have medium warm water when asked they couldn't fix the issue. The sink had a little stains.
Davesh | Sat, Aug 20, '16
Rs. 8,131Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Melbourne
To start off, it was a really pleasant stay. Staff in the reception were really helpful and gave good advice in terms of moving around in Melbourne. It is much appreciated because this was my first visit to Melbourne.
Rajesh Raman | Wed, Jun 8, '16
Rs. 11,983Choose Dates
Actually, this hotel should be 3 stars hotel with shared bathroom and it is not enough toilet & bathroom in the morning. So you have to find other rooms around even in the other floor. Poor services by receptionist and far from any transportation (tram, bus, train). Otherwise it is basic hotel should be, so if you can find the other one better at all, then ignore this hotel.
Charnnarong Sornsuwannawut | Sat, May 7, '16
Rs. 9,938Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Melbourne
We enjoyed our stay and found the room and facilities very good. We did feel that the parking was very very expensive and the fact that Adina have several apartment buildings in do ...
It was nice staying there in Melboure. It;'s centrally located, there is a long green park in the front where you could go for a walk, taxis are avaialble at the doorstep, the staff is nice and the rooms are fine, it's just I was not happy with food options .. I am a vegetarian and I found it difficult to choose stuff from the menu. I wish the hotel could be more sensitive to the needs of vegetarians like us.
vineet khare | Mon, Jan 22, '18
Rs. 12,134Choose Dates
The room was furnished very nicely, the decor was simple yet sophisticated and the bathroom with large spa was just incredible. The staff were very friendly and accommodating with excellent service. Being situated in the heart of the city, lunch, dinner and bar options were at our doorstep. Overall we had a great stay and would certainly spend time here again.
George | Thu, Nov 6, '14
Rs. 13,257Choose Dates
Situated in the center of business hub of Melbourne. Good location for someone who wants to shop. Rooms are small. But very clean. Good value for money. Front desk people very friendly and helpful. Being within the free tram zone going around the city was very easy.
Vijaya Pai | Wed, Nov 23, '16
Rs. 12,427Choose Dates
This is a very good hotel to stay in location wise. The tram stop that will take you to the city is only a short walk away. The hotel room itself was fine, very clean and very comfortable beds. We ate off the a la carte breakfast menu and found it good. A couple of nights we had room service dinners and thought the light meals were excellent value for money. Best chicken Parma Ive had in Australia. The staff are very pleasant and helpful, overall we found it a very good hotel to stay in and we would return.
Ngaire | Fri, Oct 17, '14
Rs. 11,277Choose Dates
This is a backpackers accommodation. Need I say more? Room had enough space for 1 person, but would seem crowded for 2 people. Shared bathrooms were dirty and not maintained properly. I did not ask but it seems that they do not offer breakfast. Good for a 1 night stay, but definitely not for families
jamsheed mody | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 2,457Choose Dates
Fabulous location and room, however there was dried blood in our bathroom and hair in the shower when we arrived. The floors were also dirty which made us wonder if our room was cleaned or not. Also our heating didn't work but was fixed after contacting reception.
Renee | Fri, May 22, '15
Rs. 14,741Choose Dates
We were greated with a reception area that was quite tranquil. The room we had allocated contained 2 beds and the staff were only to happy to assist in changing our room even though there were not many options due to availability. The rooms were clean and tidy and the view was great. the bathroom was one of the cleanist I have seen in a hotel.
Stuart | Sat, May 30, '15
I got a great deal on makemytrip.com which made the whole deal great value for money. The hotel is located right in front of the tram line with a tram station at walking distance. I got upgraded to the deluxe room, which was equipped with all amenities. I wish the stay was longer.
Vivek Iyer | Sun, Apr 19, '15
Rs. 11,638Choose Dates
The hotel is located in an obscure place with limited connectivity. There are no shopping centers within a walkable distance for daily needs. The service is ordinary with limited staff with front office remaining closed. For a resort to function adequately, there should be availability 24/7 support staff. The room linen is changed only where new guests come in as they have limited supplies.
Mridul Chandra | Sat, Jan 6, '18
Wonderful stay, small room but self sufficient for a single person who wants value for money, complete with fridge, microwave and of course electric kettle. Each floor has a kitchen, a washing machine and iron. The staff was nice and helpful.
Harmeet Singh | Sat, Dec 9, '17
Rs. 3,566Choose Dates
Good hotel with nice amenities. It was a business trip. Nice and clean room, food was definitely good and tasty. The reception staff need to be more courteous and polite. The cafe staff was excellent and very well mannered. Overall good place to stay.
Saurendra Das | Thu, Mar 15, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Melbourne
- Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria and the second most populated city of Australia. It became the largest and the wealthiest city after the Victorian gold rush in the later half of the 19th century. Being the cultural capital of Australia, it is home to street art, music, and theatre and is considered the UNESCO City of Literature.
- Melbourne has a blend of modern architecture as well as architecture from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Some Hotels in Melbourne are inspired by the Victorian era whereas some are skyscraper hotels. Melbourne is generally known for being one of the first cities to build high office buildings.
Melbourne has a diverse range of luxurious and budget friendly comfortable hotels. Below is a list of hotels in all the categories:
- The Windsor Hotel Melbourne is a grand hotel that is an authentic Victorian era hotel. It is considered a landmark of the great Victorian architecture where the Constitution of Australia was drafted back in the late 19th century. Formerly known as ‘The Grand’, it has been designed in Renaissance Revival style.
- Crown Towers boasts a modern architecture and is a skyscraper hotel in Melbourne.
- There are also many other modern hotels in Melbourne that offer great comfort and luxuries. These include, the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and The Langham Hotel Melbourne.
5 Star Melbourne Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in Melbourne offer great hospitality and are located near tourist spots.
- If you are looking for a luxurious stay without paying a hefty amount, 3 star hotels in Melbourne such as The Great Southern Hotel Melbourne, Hotel Ibis Melbourne Swanton Street, Space Hotel Melbourne, Richmond Hill Hotel Melbourne and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne are great choices.
3 Star Melbourne Hotels
- You can also find a lot of budget hotels in Melbourne such as the Ramada Encore Dandenong Hotel, City Edge North Melbourne and City Centre Budget Hotel.
- If you prefer basic amenities and think about spending most of your time travelling around Melbourne, then these would best cater to your needs.
Budget Hotels in Melbourne
- These Melbourne hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- As Melbourne witnesses a huge influx of tourists every year, it is recommended that you book the hotels well in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Melbourne tourism along with a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in Melbourne.
Tips for booking Melbourne Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed catalogue of Melbourne hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Melbourne, and ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
- By Air: There is one international airport in Melbourne known as the Melbourne Airport, also locally known as the Tullamarin e Airport.
- Book great yet affordable hotels in Melbourne at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the best hotels at the cheapest rates too.
- Whether you decide to have a luxurious stay or a budget friendly one, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Melbourne hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and star hotels such as Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne.
- Melbourne hotel prices start from 998 INR. In addition, you can avail great discounts on all hotels. Book now!!
Top localities to visit in Melbourne
Many budget friendly and luxury hotels share wonderful locations.
Royal Botanic Gardens:
The Royal Botanic Gardens contain more than fifty thousand plants including many rare varieties. This garden also provides the Aboriginal Heritage Walk tour that is designed to make people aware of the rich cultural heritage of the indigenous people of Australia.
National Gallery of Victoria
It is the oldest public art gallery in Australia. It was founded in the late sixties and hosts a lot of aboriginal art as well.
Shrine of Remembrance
It is a war memorial for the martyrs of Victoria during the First World War. It is built in the classical style based on the Tomb of Mausolus and the Parthenon.