Hotels in Melbourne
(50 Hotels in Melbourne - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1287)
Recently Viewed Hotels in Melbourne
Nice location. Clean Place. Big Room sizes. We primarily chose this place for its CBD location and proximity to Melbourne Central Station. Big Room size vis a vis Melbourne hotels. Nice Apartment like facilities specially the Kitchen range and utensils etc. Staff at Front Office could help with being more polite and forthcoming though! Overall an OK experience.
Nishant | Wed, Sep 27, '17
Rs. 5,800Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Melbourne
Hotel at good location but it is very basic hotel. Economy rooms are situated at lower floor. Room are very small. Easy to catch public transportation, Main CBD Area. Very close to ...
Punthill Apts Burwood is very spacious apartment with full kitchen facilities, washing machine etc. its especially good for stay with family. Car Park is Free! However it is just average on their housekeeping and security. Location wise, if you rent a car, you can travel easily to hyperrmarts, restaurants.
Too | Thu, Aug 9, '12
Rs. 7,546Choose Dates
Hotel at very good location & spacious room with laundry & small kitchen. But food / breakfast facility not good inside hotel. There are good numbers of restaurants & all major stores around this hotel.
Anirudh | Wed, Nov 29, '17
Rs. 8,303Choose Dates
I booked a studio room. It was decent enough for a single person. Parliament station is just a 2 minute walk from the hotel. Lots of restaurants and Melbourne's top attractions are just a walking distance. Would definitely stay here again. Front desk staff "Deepika" ensured a good customer service for not only me but other clients as well
Sagar Naik | Mon, Sep 25, '17
Rs. 7,766Choose Dates
This was a good apartment including kitchen with all kitchenettes, bathroom, washing machine, drawer etc, staff was cooperative and helpful. Hotel location is 3 station away from CBD area in Melbourne - well connected by trains, trams and bus. Recommended for family.
RATNESH SHUKLA | Thu, Oct 19, '17
Rs. 8,742Choose Dates
This is a very good hotel to stay in location wise. The tram stop that will take you to the city is only a short walk away. The hotel room itself was fine, very clean and very comfortable beds. We ate off the a la carte breakfast menu and found it good. A couple of nights we had room service dinners and thought the light meals were excellent value for money. Best chicken Parma Ive had in Australia. The staff are very pleasant and helpful, overall we found it a very good hotel to stay in and we would return.
Ngaire | Fri, Oct 17, '14
Rs. 6,212Choose Dates
Was a great stay just by the Yarra river . Road to the hotel used to be pleasurable walk down the lanes . The cool breeze and clean air never forgot to please me . Every Night when I returned I used to find my room completely neat ed up . The bedsheets used to be in place and the washroom cleaned as if completely afresh . Though there was definitely not a great view from my room outside but overall a good stay with some good memories. Excellent service
prajakta bhatkar | Tue, Apr 3, '18
Rs. 4,359Choose Dates
Property Location With a stay at Plum Carlton Serviced Apartments in Carlton, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of RMIT University
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
When I come to Melbourne I always choose this hotel. Location is good also near by airport skybus station. Indian restaurant and other food option is near by. Crown casino is walkble distance. Hotel staff and service is excellent. Value for money.
Dadasaheb Pote | Mon, Sep 11, '17
Raddison is located at an excellent location Tram station and subway is right at the corner It has a good theme to it and we visited during Christmas period so it was all decorated. Good resto-bar.
Akshit Sobti | Mon, Dec 18, '17
Rs. 6,134Choose Dates
This is a backpackers accommodation. Need I say more? Room had enough space for 1 person, but would seem crowded for 2 people. Shared bathrooms were dirty and not maintained properly. I did not ask but it seems that they do not offer breakfast. Good for a 1 night stay, but definitely not for families
jamsheed mody | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 1,737Choose Dates
Fabulous location and room, however there was dried blood in our bathroom and hair in the shower when we arrived. The floors were also dirty which made us wonder if our room was cleaned or not. Also our heating didn't work but was fixed after contacting reception.
Renee | Fri, May 22, '15
Rs. 7,082Choose Dates
I got a great deal on makemytrip.com which made the whole deal great value for money. The hotel is located right in front of the tram line with a tram station at walking distance. I got upgraded to the deluxe room, which was equipped with all amenities. I wish the stay was longer.
Vivek Iyer | Sun, Apr 19, '15
Rs. 4,676Choose Dates
Wonderful stay, small room but self sufficient for a single person who wants value for money, complete with fridge, microwave and of course electric kettle. Each floor has a kitchen, a washing machine and iron. The staff was nice and helpful.
Harmeet Singh | Sat, Dec 9, '17
Rs. 3,175Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Melbourne
- Melbourne is the state capital of Victoria and the second most populated city of Australia. It became the largest and the wealthiest city after the Victorian gold rush in the later half of the 19th century. Being the cultural capital of Australia, it is home to street art, music, and theatre and is considered the UNESCO City of Literature.
- Melbourne has a blend of modern architecture as well as architecture from the nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. Some Hotels in Melbourne are inspired by the Victorian era whereas some are skyscraper hotels. Melbourne is generally known for being one of the first cities to build high office buildings.
Melbourne has a diverse range of luxurious and budget friendly comfortable hotels. Below is a list of hotels in all the categories:
- The Windsor Hotel Melbourne is a grand hotel that is an authentic Victorian era hotel. It is considered a landmark of the great Victorian architecture where the Constitution of Australia was drafted back in the late 19th century. Formerly known as ‘The Grand’, it has been designed in Renaissance Revival style.
- Crown Towers boasts a modern architecture and is a skyscraper hotel in Melbourne.
- There are also many other modern hotels in Melbourne that offer great comfort and luxuries. These include, the Stamford Plaza Melbourne, Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and The Langham Hotel Melbourne.
5 Star Melbourne Hotels
- Most of the 3 star Hotels in Melbourne offer great hospitality and are located near tourist spots.
- If you are looking for a luxurious stay without paying a hefty amount, 3 star hotels in Melbourne such as The Great Southern Hotel Melbourne, Hotel Ibis Melbourne Swanton Street, Space Hotel Melbourne, Richmond Hill Hotel Melbourne and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne are great choices.
3 Star Melbourne Hotels
- You can also find a lot of budget hotels in Melbourne such as the Ramada Encore Dandenong Hotel, City Edge North Melbourne and City Centre Budget Hotel.
- If you prefer basic amenities and think about spending most of your time travelling around Melbourne, then these would best cater to your needs.
Budget Hotels in Melbourne
- These Melbourne hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- As Melbourne witnesses a huge influx of tourists every year, it is recommended that you book the hotels well in advance.
- And if you wish to combine your accommodation and tour costs, a great option would be to select from MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Melbourne tourism along with a comfortable stay at any of the hotels in Melbourne.
Tips for booking Melbourne Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
To get a detailed catalogue of Melbourne hotels, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will provide you the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Melbourne, and ensure you have an unforgettable stay.
- By Air: There is one international airport in Melbourne known as the Melbourne Airport, also locally known as the Tullamarin e Airport.
- Book great yet affordable hotels in Melbourne at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the best hotels at the cheapest rates too.
- Whether you decide to have a luxurious stay or a budget friendly one, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Melbourne hotels.
- Select from amongst the best budget and star hotels such as Mansion Hotel & Spa At Werribee Park and Mantra City Central Hotel Melbourne.
- Melbourne hotel prices start from 1287 INR. In addition, you can avail great discounts on all hotels. Book now!!
Top localities to visit in Melbourne
Many budget friendly and luxury hotels share wonderful locations.
Royal Botanic Gardens:
The Royal Botanic Gardens contain more than fifty thousand plants including many rare varieties. This garden also provides the Aboriginal Heritage Walk tour that is designed to make people aware of the rich cultural heritage of the indigenous people of Australia.
National Gallery of Victoria
It is the oldest public art gallery in Australia. It was founded in the late sixties and hosts a lot of aboriginal art as well.
Shrine of Remembrance
It is a war memorial for the martyrs of Victoria during the First World War. It is built in the classical style based on the Tomb of Mausolus and the Parthenon.