Hotels in Koh Samui
(463 Hotels in Koh Samui - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 295)
One of the best 5 star properties with amazing rooms and perfet view. Its location is perfect for couple who want to stay a bit away from noisy lanes of chaweng. Villa scenic pool is one of the best rooms and gives you total value for money.
sarang gupta | Wed, Jan 24, '18
Rs. 16,423Choose Dates
Lovely hotel. Private pool suites. Excellent feel to the hotel. Lovely breakfast by the ocean. Gave us some kayaking and snorkelling facilities which was amazing. Staff is very well trained and professional. Will definitely recommend to everyone.
Udit Mittal | Mon, Sep 28, '15
Rs. 22,146Choose Dates
Koh Samui is all about relaxing and enjoying the beach. These points are well covered by Centara Villas Samui beyond expectation. Just go for Ocean View Villas and you wont regret a single penny for that. The view, the private beach, the food and all about it is simply amazing.
Aditya Bhushan Gupta | Sat, Nov 5, '16
Hotel room, location is the best if you looking for party @ samui. However keep your luggage locked and at your own risk. Our bags were tampered and things went missing when bags were in the room. Rooms are located just next to each other so that gives an undue invitation for outsiders to peep in.
Sharon | Sat, Jan 20, '18
Rs. 3,524Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Koh Samui
Located on the sun-kissed beachfront in the northern coast of Koh Samui, Prana Beach Villas is a romantic getaway in Bo Phut. Vi
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Awesome experience and outstanding hospitality by staff members of hotel. Overall excellent experience with mantra. I suggest and request everyone to experience this hotel once when going to Koh Samui Thailand. Thanks for a wonderful suggestion by MakeMyTrip.
Karan Taluja | Sun, Jul 12, '15
Rs. 6,995Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Koh Samui
Room was superb, and overall cleanliness was good. Good location if you do not wish to stay in secluded areas. However, hotel staff should be trained to speak and understand better ...
While the location of the resort was good and close to chaweng beach, the staff service at the restaurants in the resort was poor with limited food options and less hospitality. Overall experience was alright but the resort really needs to improve its service at the restaurants. Next time I am there I’d not prefer to stay there
Shrikant Shrivastava | Tue, Mar 13, '18
Rs. 12,128Choose Dates
Good location. Nice staff very polite and value for money. Not far from MBK mall and Indrani mall. Near by markets are also good. We reached little bit early. Our check in time was 2 pm but we reached at 9. Still they arranged room for us. Would like to stay there again.
Bhargav Maheta | Tue, Nov 10, '15
Small but a very good property. Great hospitality, big rooms, very nice verandah, a big tub and open to sky shower area. Just outside the hotel you find all basic necessities like departmental store etc. Though it is a beach property, the real beach was quite a walking distance and basically had backwaters.
Sumit Hanuman Agarwal | Fri, Jul 17, '15
Everything about the hotel is good, the only let down is the beach. The beach is used by all sorts of ferry companies and by private speed boat companies. The hotel and the pool is nice and Cozy. Staff are very courteous.
Ronak Agarwal | Wed, Mar 22, '17
Rs. 2,723Choose Dates
I would've given it five stars. The location was amazing, the rooms were also decent and clean. The only draw back was the lizard problem at night. My wife had the worst time walking the corridor at night with all the lizards around.
Leejohn Vaz | Thu, Jan 25, '18
Rs. 6,575Choose Dates
Great hotel, The pool villa had everything you would need in a villa and I can see why so many families stay there because it is a perfect hotel for families! It's a shame it's not on the main beach because my partner and I spent a fortune on taxis back and forth to chaweng beach. I would reccomend younger couples to stay on chaweng beach.
Emma | Sun, Apr 5, '15
Rs. 19,478Choose Dates
Very helpful and friendly management and staff, hotel location is ideal for quiet holidays - still quite close to the center but out of the noisy area (taxis are easy to find and you are in the middle of jumping Chaveng in about 5 min.). I really had a good time there.
Hanspeter | Sat, Sep 27, '08
Rs. 2,832Choose Dates
Located at beach. Amazing view. Near to Mac Donald. Near to Indian restaurant. Perfect place for partying also and relaxation also. Just adjacent to main road. Will recommend to all. And will also go again in future.
Ravi Gwalani | Wed, Nov 16, '16
When we arrived at Rocky's we were not disappointed. We had a Junior Beachfront Villa which as very tastefully decorated and spacious. It was so dreamy to go to sleep and wake up to the sound of the waves whilst a warm tropical breeze caresses your body. The staff were always smiling and courteous and very helpful; nothing was ever a bother. The resort grounds and buildings are stylish and tropically lush - just beautiful. There was never really any need to eat outside the resort - the food is great! If you visit Koh Samui, Rocky's is a must!
Mark | Sat, Nov 16, '13
Rs. 9,975Choose Dates
Excellent rooms, good location and friendly staff. It's worth and value for money. Very nice place for family and friends. I prefer to stay again in same hotel if I come again to koh samui. Very nearer to chaweng beach road.
Devanuri Jaya Krishna | Wed, Jun 28, '17
Rs. 2,628Choose Dates
The hotel is below average. Rooms are small and are painted in horrible shades that make you feel dull and glumly. The colour are all so vibrant and sickening. There is no Wi-Fi available for the price of about 28500/- that I paid for 3 nights. WiFi is chargeable at 200/- per day. The service is pathetic and most of the staff don't follow proper English. Hence, conversation and commuting is a big problem. There is not a single security guard seen around the hotel. Balconies of adjacent rooms are so close by that anyone can easily climb over and get in to the room. Horrible hotel, please refrain from staying here and make your holiday memorable unlike the way I suffered.
Vivek Panvelcar | Wed, Jan 25, '17
Rs. 7,304Choose Dates
We had very high expectations with resotel but wore let down first of all we had booked for 4 adult 2 child 2 rooms but they charged extra for 2 child really bad experience while check Inn the staff not at all friendly. Then the beachside is under renovation but the beach this side is not that good. Have very limited options in breakfast with flys on fruit. I would definitely recommend some other hotel in chaweng than resotel.
Vipul Modi | Fri, Oct 27, '17
Rs. 8,942Choose Dates
We stayed here for 3 days. Overall the stay was good and the staff was very friendly. Also the main attactions in the island (eg. Big Buddha, Fisherman's village, Chaweng beach) are not far from the hotel. The Bangrak pier is only 5 km away if you plan to go to Koh Phangan & airport is within 5 km. Also few Dive centers are nearby (eg. PADI) if you plan for scuba. Food was tasty, options in Breakfast was good. Only disadvantage is that the room are very small & bathrooms are even smaller.
devjyoti mahapatra | Fri, Dec 1, '17
This hotel, although it is in a good location, seems to be a pale shadow of what its meant to be. About 15 mins walk to Chaweng Beach but too close for comfort with the red light area" surrounding it. Superb eating , massage/spa and shopping options nearby means you're spoilt for choice. Breakfast was very adequate with 3 mini choices with additional helping of bread, salad bar fruits the coffee machine. Needs to maintain the shower curtain as it is disgustingly filthy. Wifi only in lobby which is a bummer. To get access in your room you'd have to pay.
Mohamed | Sat, Oct 4, '14
Rs. 1,515Choose Dates
Bad room with very low AC. Changed room But still AC was not cold. Construction work was going on. Noisy. Very costly. Dirty jacussi. Good view though. Swimming pool was very good. Service was good. Hilly area
Satish Kumar | Sun, Jun 18, '17
Rs. 5,397Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Koh Samui
- Koh Samui’s beauty lies in the beaches dotted with palm trees, coconut groves and the dense forests, waiting to be explored. It is the second largest island of Thailand.
- Koh Samui is a place for hedonistic backpackers and budget travelers, who are out for a month or two on a long hiatus.
- Spending leisure afternoons under the coconut trees on sun-kissed beaches make for an ideal vacation on this island. Chaweng Beach, Maenam, Lamai Beach and Bophut are some of the exotic beaches that are a must-visit.
- Food is another great attraction in this place. From mouth-watering Thai dishes to other regional cuisines, one cannot simply overlook the lip-smacking food served in the restaurants of Koh Samui.
- When in Koh Samui, enjoy a new level of tranquility in the name of spas and massages. Not just this, there are several other activities worth basking in, such as cleansing fasts, herbal treatments and yoga. Most of the luxury Hotels in Koh Samui extend such services.
Koh Samui Hotels
- An array of luxury hotels lightens the cityscape of Koh Samui. These Koh Samui resorts and hotels are examples of the finest infrastructure and world-class facilities that make your holiday even more amazing.
- A combination of rejuvenating activities, comfy rooms, renowned restaurants and modern amenities make your stay at these Koh Samui hotels, an experience to remember.
- Location is another accentuating factor at these lavish hotels in Koh Samui. Situated at prime areas, one will find all the major attractions of Koh Samui pretty close.
- KC Resort and Over Water Villas, Nora Buri Resort and Spa, Outrigger Koh Samui Beach Resort are some of the main 5-star Hotels in Koh Samui.
5 Star Koh Samui Hotels
- Comfort and convenience are what 3-star Hotels in Koh Samui offer.
- With self-catering coffee machines, stocked beer and LCD flat TVs; one would love staying in the room itself all day long.
- On-site fitness centers, spas, restaurants and in-house bars are other facilities that make you love these Koh Samui hotels even more.
- With the wide variety of properties available, finding distinct hotels for honeymooners, families and young folks is no big deal in Koh Samui.
- Chaweng Cove Beach Resort, Ark Bar Beach resort and Samui Jean resort are few of the 3-star Koh Samui hotels that provide the best of comfort and delight to their visitors.
3 Star Koh Samui Hotels
- Being a melting pot of Thailand, the streets of Koh Samui are dotted with budget hotels and guesthouses.
- Though pleasing on the pocket, these budget hotels in Koh Samui offer great amenities.
- From comfortable rooms and complimentary newspapers to gyms and restaurants, these budget hotels in Koh Samui assure all vistors of a pleasurable stay.
- For enjoying your stay in Koh Samui without spending a lot on accommodation, visit hotels like Chaweng Garden Resort, Baan Bophut Beach Hotel and Grand Sea View Hotel.
Budget Hotels in Koh Samui
- Planning ahead and booking everything in advance will save you from a lot of last minute hassles.
- Koh Samui has ample hotels dedicated to different sets of tourists. There are hotels specifically for honeymooners and families. Thus, look for a hotel that meets all your needs.
- If you want to combine your tour and accommodation costs, then it is a great option to select among any of the MakeMyTrip Koh Samui holiday packages. Stay in a good hotel and enjoy your Koh Samui trip.
Tips for booking Koh Samui Hotels
- Find an extensive catalogue of Koh Samui hotels on MakeMyTrip.
- Explore the MakeMyTrip website to find out the best Koh Samui hotels using filters like price, rating and location.
- Booking on MakeMyTrip, helps you plan your trip better as you get to enjoy the attraction of your destination while staying in a comfortable hotel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
- Chaweng: The most popular beach zone of Koh Samui, Chaweng offers the best nightlife, shopping and food. This resort town on Koh Samui has some of the finest hotels with views of palm-fringed beaches adorning this area.
- Lamai: If Chaweng embellishes the southern coast, Lamai is the highlight of the eastern coast of Koh Samui. Romancing the older Koh Samui, Lamai is ideal for budget travelers.
- Bophut: A blend of old and new Koh Samui, Bophut Fisherman’s Village is an archetype of Koh Samui’s history and culture. A family-friendly place, Bophut has a good mix of traditional restaurants, resorts and old Thai shops.
Top localities to visit in Koh Samui
- By Air Koh Samui has an international airport, which is well connected to most of the Asian countries as well as other Thai cities.
- By Bus Ferry services are dominant in Koh Samui. There is a good availability of ferry services from the train stations and the Surat Thani Airport.
- By Train It is the least preferred means to reach Koh Samui. The train from Bangkok takes around 16 hours to reach Koh Samui, which is more than the time taken by ferries and buses.
How to reach Koh Samui
- Avail attractive deals on Koh Samui hotels at MakeMyTrip.
- Book luxury or budget hotels in Koh Samui at discounted and pocket friendly rates on MakeMyTrip.
- Explore the best deals on Koh Samui hotels and Koh Samui holiday packages only on MakeMyTrip.
- Choose from the best 374 MakeMyTrip Koh Samui hotels with prices starting at INR 279 per night.