Hotels in Koh Samui
(439 Hotels in Koh Samui - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 283)
Amazing hotel & service. Must appreciate the staffs attitude, they are very co-operative & understanding in terms of customer service. I regret staying at this place for only 3 nights. Next time when I visit Koh Samui, will definitely stay at Fair House Villa.
Sandeep | Wed, Jul 24, '13
The hotel is simply amazing. We got an upgrade from a suite to Deluxe Sea View Suite. The hotel also has a private beach. The Breakfast is a la carte, so it takes to time to prepare but everything is mostly fresh. The pool is small but it's clean and facing the sea so it is an added advantage. The hotel is located about 25 KMs from the famous chaweng beach which is about 30 mins drive. If you want to live in peace this is the hotel to be in.
Mudit Jain | Tue, Nov 14, '17
Weather was wet during our stay but the service, facilities and room certainly made up for the bad weather. First class Hotel enjoyed our stay and will recommend the Bandara Resort to our friends. The staff were particulary friendly and helpful great asset to the Hotel.
Nicholas | Sun, Nov 25, '12
Beautiful Resort, amazing value for money, well maintained Too, very good food, best location for island on a beach. Gym should be air conditioned though and all machines should work. We will recommend to others and may visit again. Compliments to Owner for good maintenance.
DEEPALI SINGH | Sat, Oct 7, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Koh Samui
Located on Lamai Beach in the eastern coastal region of Koh Samui Island, Lamai Wanta Resort is a 30-minute drive from Samui International
Lamai, Koh Samui
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Situated on the southwestern coast of Koh Samui, Chytalay Palace Hotel is just a few steps away from Na Thon Beach. The property
Na Thon Pier, Koh Samui
Last booked at 9(hrs) ago
Situated on the beautiful Chaweng Beach, Chaweng Garden Beach Resort is a few steps away from the best of shopping and nightlife
Chaweng beach, Koh Samui
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
The room locations are bad. Garden view room are not in hotel premises but across the road and you will feel not in the resort at all. All other villas also are not facing sea which is the main attraction of Koh Samui.
Rajesh Agarwal | Sat, Nov 21, '15
Bad room with very low AC. Changed room But still AC was not cold. Construction work was going on. Noisy. Very costly. Dirty jacussi. Good view though. Swimming pool was very good. Service was good. Hilly area
Satish Kumar | Sun, Jun 18, '17
Nothing really great about hotel. No options for vegetarian food. Staff not so cooperative. Service was really late. I had to call 3-4 times about any service required. I will surely write this review in tripadvisor also.
Santosh Rohitkumar Balar | Wed, Nov 18, '15
Recently Booked Hotels in Koh Samui
The resort is nice, but the bathroom was a bit rundown. The gardens were lovely, and the location is fantastic, right on the beach and one minute walk to the main street. But the b ...
Lamai, Koh Samui
Last booked at 10(hrs) ago
Beautiful resort, amazing location and one of the best beach. The buffet breakfast spread was also very lavish. Great experience, I would love to visit Koh Samui again and will def ...
Chaweng beach, Koh Samui
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
The hotel was great. This includes the rooms, position, staff, food and drinks. My husband is gluten free and the staff noted this and made sure that there was food for him for the cocktails party by the pool. This rarely happens when we travel, it makes life so much easier when you don't have to worry about him being ill. The outside area was beautifully maintained and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The girls that did the beach massages were amazing and very friendly. If we get the chance to return to Koh Samui I would definitely stay at the Akyra again. Thanks for a memorable holiday!
Marilyn | Thu, Jul 31, '14
We had been to Koh samui on our honey moon and we had booked 2 different hotels. We stayed here for 4 days and I would say it was the most amazing place. The best part is it is just 5 minutes drive in your bike from the busy Chaweng street. It has its private beach with restaurant on the beach. The location of this place combined with its hospitality is a worth place to go. I would recommend this place for someone who want to stay near Chaweng.
Harshal Shah | Sun, Jan 18, '15
Everything was perfect location was perfect, food was great, rooms were good, overall everything was good. Just one thing they should work on is the restaurant area and bar area waiters and servers as they are very rude. I had also complained to manager but they didn really consider much. I would suggest them to train their waiters and servers well as they are in hospitality business and should be humble and polite while taking orders and serving. Rest everything was great.
Kunal | Sun, Oct 1, '17
Al's resort is very large property and very near to airport. We enjoyed all night beach party with friends and family. Staff is very helpful. Only problem with the resort and Koh Samui is that there is no good vegetarian food outlet where we could have had our meals properly. We survived on Maggi. No much options in breakfast as well for pure Vegetarians.
Ruchi Bhansali | Thu, Aug 25, '16
Its far off like in a jungle the hotel charges 200 baht to drop you off to chaweng beach road. It is better book some other hotel. At this price there are other hotels which are better you can stay at the tango beach resort which is near to chaweng beach road, price is same.
Rahul Sharma | Tue, Dec 29, '15
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Koh Samui
- Koh Samui’s beauty lies in the beaches dotted with palm trees, coconut groves and the dense forests, waiting to be explored. It is the second largest island of Thailand.
- Koh Samui is a place for hedonistic backpackers and budget travelers, who are out for a month or two on a long hiatus.
- Spending leisure afternoons under the coconut trees on sun-kissed beaches make for an ideal vacation on this island. Chaweng Beach, Maenam, Lamai Beach and Bophut are some of the exotic beaches that are a must-visit.
- Food is another great attraction in this place. From mouth-watering Thai dishes to other regional cuisines, one cannot simply overlook the lip-smacking food served in the restaurants of Koh Samui.
- When in Koh Samui, enjoy a new level of tranquility in the name of spas and massages. Not just this, there are several other activities worth basking in, such as cleansing fasts, herbal treatments and yoga. Most of the luxury hotels in Koh Samui extend such services.
Koh Samui Hotels
- An array of luxury hotels lightens the cityscape of Koh Samui. These Koh Samui hotels are examples of the finest infrastructure and world-class facilities that make your holiday even more amazing.
- A combination of rejuvenating activities, comfy rooms, renowned restaurants and modern amenities make your stay at these Koh Samui hotels, an experience to remember.
- Location is another accentuating factor at these lavish hotels in Koh Samui. Situated at prime areas, one will find all the major attractions of Koh Samui pretty close.
- KC Resort and Over Water Villas, Nora Buri Resort and Spa, Outrigger Koh Samui Beach Resort are some of the main 5-star hotels in Koh Samui.
5 Star Koh Samui Hotels
- Comfort and convenience are what 3-star hotels in Koh Samui offer.
- With self-catering coffee machines, stocked beer and LCD flat TVs; one would love staying in the room itself all day long.
- On-site fitness centers, spas, restaurants and in-house bars are other facilities that make you love these Koh Samui hotels even more.
- With the wide variety of properties available, finding distinct hotels for honeymooners, families and young folks is no big deal in Koh Samui.
- Chaweng Cove Beach Resort, Ark Bar Beach resort and Samui Jean resort are few of the 3-star Koh Samui hotels that provide the best of comfort and delight to their visitors.
3 Star Koh Samui Hotels
- Being a melting pot of Thailand, the streets of Koh Samui are dotted with budget hotels and guesthouses.
- Though pleasing on the pocket, these budget hotels in Koh Samui offer great amenities.
- From comfortable rooms and complimentary newspapers to gyms and restaurants, these budget hotels in Koh Samui assure all vistors of a pleasurable stay.
- For enjoying your stay in Koh Samui without spending a lot on accommodation, visit hotels like Chaweng Garden Resort, Baan Bophut Beach Hotel and Grand Sea View Hotel.
Budget Hotels in Koh Samui
- Planning ahead and booking everything in advance will save you from a lot of last minute hassles.
- Koh Samui has ample hotels dedicated to different sets of tourists. There are hotels specifically for honeymooners and families. Thus, look for a hotel that meets all your needs.
- If you want to combine your tour and accommodation costs, then it is a great option to select among any of the MakeMyTrip Koh Samui holiday packages. Stay in a good hotel and enjoy your Koh Samui trip.
Tips for booking Koh Samui Hotels
- Find an extensive catalogue of Koh Samui hotels on MakeMyTrip.
- Explore the MakeMyTrip website to find out the best Koh Samui hotels using filters like price, rating and location.
- Booking on MakeMyTrip, helps you plan your trip better as you get to enjoy the attraction of your destination while staying in a comfortable hotel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
- Chaweng: The most popular beach zone of Koh Samui, Chaweng offers the best nightlife, shopping and food. This resort town on Koh Samui has some of the finest hotels with views of palm-fringed beaches adorning this area.
- Lamai: If Chaweng embellishes the southern coast, Lamai is the highlight of the eastern coast of Koh Samui. Romancing the older Koh Samui, Lamai is ideal for budget travelers.
- Bophut: A blend of old and new Koh Samui, Bophut Fisherman’s Village is an archetype of Koh Samui’s history and culture. A family-friendly place, Bophut has a good mix of traditional restaurants, resorts and old Thai shops.
Top localities to visit in Koh Samui
- By Air Koh Samui has an international airport, which is well connected to most of the Asian countries as well as other Thai cities.
- By Bus Ferry services are dominant in Koh Samui. There is a good availability of ferry services from the train stations and the Surat Thani Airport.
- By Train It is the least preferred means to reach Koh Samui. The train from Bangkok takes around 16 hours to reach Koh Samui, which is more than the time taken by ferries and buses.
How to reach Koh Samui
- Avail attractive deals on Koh Samui hotels at MakeMyTrip.
- Book luxury or budget hotels in Koh Samui at discounted and pocket friendly rates on MakeMyTrip.
- Explore the best deals on Koh Samui hotels and Koh Samui holiday packages only on MakeMyTrip.
- Choose from the best 374 MakeMyTrip Koh Samui hotels with prices starting at INR 279 per night.