Hotels in Koh Samui
(489 Hotels in Koh Samui - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 273)
Very helpful, courteous, attenentive staff lead hands on by the general manager. Great view of the ocean from the hotel as well as the rooms. Very clean beach of the hotel. 5 minutes walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Would stay again if happen to visit this place
S V Rao | Sun, Jul 23, '17
Rs. 12,913Choose Dates
Good location. Nice staff very polite and value for money. Not far from MBK mall and Indrani mall. Near by markets are also good. We reached little bit early. Our check in time was 2 pm but we reached at 9. Still they arranged room for us. Would like to stay there again.
Bhargav Maheta | Tue, Nov 10, '15
Rs. 2,965Choose Dates
Lovely hotel. Private pool suites. Excellent feel to the hotel. Lovely breakfast by the ocean. Gave us some kayaking and snorkelling facilities which was amazing. Staff is very well trained and professional. Will definitely recommend to everyone.
Udit Mittal | Mon, Sep 28, '15
Rs. 10,098Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Koh Samui
Nothing really great about hotel. No options for vegetarian food. Staff not so cooperative. Service was really late. I had to call 3-4 times about any service required. I will surely write this review in tripadvisor also.
Santosh Rohitkumar Balar | Wed, Nov 18, '15
Rs. 12,360Choose Dates
We stayed here for 3 days. Overall the stay was good and the staff was very friendly. Also the main attactions in the island (eg. Big Buddha, Fisherman's village, Chaweng beach) are not far from the hotel. The Bangrak pier is only 5 km away if you plan to go to Koh Phangan & airport is within 5 km. Also few Dive centers are nearby (eg. PADI) if you plan for scuba. Food was tasty, options in Breakfast was good. Only disadvantage is that the room are very small & bathrooms are even smaller.
devjyoti mahapatra | Fri, Dec 1, '17
Al's resort is very large property and very near to airport. We enjoyed all night beach party with friends and family. Staff is very helpful. Only problem with the resort and Koh Samui is that there is no good vegetarian food outlet where we could have had our meals properly. We survived on Maggi. No much options in breakfast as well for pure Vegetarians.
Ruchi Bhansali | Thu, Aug 25, '16
Rs. 3,497Choose Dates
I would've given it five stars. The location was amazing, the rooms were also decent and clean. The only draw back was the lizard problem at night. My wife had the worst time walking the corridor at night with all the lizards around.
Leejohn Vaz | Thu, Jan 25, '18
Rs. 2,771Choose Dates
The hotel is in an exceptionally beautiful location. The staff are very courteous and helpful and the facilities are first rate. The food is outstanding, way better than the usual resort standard. We hope to return in the future.
Robert | Fri, Nov 22, '13
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were well maintained and the highlight was the massage therapy, it was very relaxing and there were lots of discount offers available every day. So, overall a pleasant stay.
Imran Shaikh | Thu, Oct 5, '17
Rs. 4,484Choose Dates
OZO Chaweng Samui is a luxurious hotel located in Bophut.The property is easily accessible from Samui Airport in just 10 minutes
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Staff was very hospitable. Plenty of pools. Room side pools were special. Rooms were very clean. Pools were very clean. We specially enjoyed the pool on beach side along with a drink. Got very good deal from MakeMyTrip. Worth every penny. Highly recommended.
Amit Bhasin | Fri, May 22, '15
Rs. 3,124Choose Dates
Perfect hotel for a quiet, measured rest. On arrival we were offered a discount for a fee to change a close to three grand deluxe room to a spacious Junior Suites. Did not regret it, the room number 621 is excellent. Distance from the center of Chaweng within 10 minutes. For maintenance, food no complaints. The sea in this part of Chaweng's very quiet, no boats and scooters. Swim in the sea well despite low tides. On the beach next to the hotel a wonderful couple sells daily fresh fruit - mango, pineapple, watermelon, papaya. The wait staff friendly. Among the guests of the hotel are also very friendly atmosphere. Not far from the hotel to the city center (before reaching the pharmacy) two wonderful cafe with Thai food - inexpensive and delicious cooked.Compared to last year prices rose, the crisis is felt. Recommend this hotel and if we are on Samui, be sure to stay for. Irina, Vladimir. Russia/
Vladimir | Sat, Sep 1, '12
Rs. 4,996Choose Dates
Service was bad. Had to call multiple times to get hot water. Showers wasn't working properly. And took 2 days to sort the same . . Were very eager to charge for everything . But when it came about their mistakes. All they did was to say. Sorry. Normal order took 30 mins to. Be served.
NIKHIL WADHWANI | Tue, May 1, '18
Rs. 7,193Choose Dates
Room was superb, and overall cleanliness was good. Good location if you do not wish to stay in secluded areas. However, hotel staff should be trained to speak and understand better English, it being a big hotel chain. Other similar hotels in the same area had much better veg meal options. Sea is too calm and shallow here to go for a swim.
Neha Baid | Wed, Jun 15, '16
Its far off like in a jungle the hotel charges 200 baht to drop you off to chaweng beach road. It is better book some other hotel. At this price there are other hotels which are better you can stay at the tango beach resort which is near to chaweng beach road, price is same.
Rahul Sharma | Tue, Dec 29, '15
Rs. 2,483Choose Dates
This Resort will blow your mind. I don't know where to start .. Their unbelievable service -The service is the best I've had anywhere in the world .. All the staff are so friendly and they make you feel like home ... The resort's location is just breathtaking. This is a stay that's going to stay in my heart for a long time
Anoop Krishnan | Sun, Dec 10, '17
Rs. 38,305Choose Dates
Hotel room, location is the best if you looking for party @ samui. However keep your luggage locked and at your own risk. Our bags were tampered and things went missing when bags were in the room. Rooms are located just next to each other so that gives an undue invitation for outsiders to peep in.
Sharon | Sat, Jan 20, '18
Rs. 3,093Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Koh Samui
- Koh Samui’s beauty lies in the beaches dotted with palm trees, coconut groves and the dense forests, waiting to be explored. It is the second largest island of Thailand.
- Koh Samui is a place for hedonistic backpackers and budget travelers, who are out for a month or two on a long hiatus.
- Spending leisure afternoons under the coconut trees on sun-kissed beaches make for an ideal vacation on this island. Chaweng Beach, Maenam, Lamai Beach and Bophut are some of the exotic beaches that are a must-visit.
- Food is another great attraction in this place. From mouth-watering Thai dishes to other regional cuisines, one cannot simply overlook the lip-smacking food served in the restaurants of Koh Samui.
- When in Koh Samui, enjoy a new level of tranquility in the name of spas and massages. Not just this, there are several other activities worth basking in, such as cleansing fasts, herbal treatments and yoga. Most of the luxury Hotels in Koh Samui extend such services.
Koh Samui Hotels
- An array of luxury hotels lightens the cityscape of Koh Samui. These Koh Samui resorts and hotels are examples of the finest infrastructure and world-class facilities that make your holiday even more amazing.
- A combination of rejuvenating activities, comfy rooms, renowned restaurants and modern amenities make your stay at these Koh Samui hotels, an experience to remember.
- Location is another accentuating factor at these lavish hotels in Koh Samui. Situated at prime areas, one will find all the major attractions of Koh Samui pretty close.
- KC Resort and Over Water Villas, Nora Buri Resort and Spa, Outrigger Koh Samui Beach Resort are some of the main 5-star Hotels in Koh Samui.
5 Star Koh Samui Hotels
- Comfort and convenience are what 3-star Hotels in Koh Samui offer.
- With self-catering coffee machines, stocked beer and LCD flat TVs; one would love staying in the room itself all day long.
- On-site fitness centers, spas, restaurants and in-house bars are other facilities that make you love these Koh Samui hotels even more.
- With the wide variety of properties available, finding distinct hotels for honeymooners, families and young folks is no big deal in Koh Samui.
- Chaweng Cove Beach Resort, Ark Bar Beach resort and Samui Jean resort are few of the 3-star Koh Samui hotels that provide the best of comfort and delight to their visitors.
3 Star Koh Samui Hotels
- Being a melting pot of Thailand, the streets of Koh Samui are dotted with budget hotels and guesthouses.
- Though pleasing on the pocket, these budget hotels in Koh Samui offer great amenities.
- From comfortable rooms and complimentary newspapers to gyms and restaurants, these budget hotels in Koh Samui assure all vistors of a pleasurable stay.
- For enjoying your stay in Koh Samui without spending a lot on accommodation, visit hotels like Chaweng Garden Resort, Baan Bophut Beach Hotel and Grand Sea View Hotel.
Budget Hotels in Koh Samui
- Planning ahead and booking everything in advance will save you from a lot of last minute hassles.
- Koh Samui has ample hotels dedicated to different sets of tourists. There are hotels specifically for honeymooners and families. Thus, look for a hotel that meets all your needs.
- If you want to combine your tour and accommodation costs, then it is a great option to select among any of the MakeMyTrip Koh Samui holiday packages. Stay in a good hotel and enjoy your Koh Samui trip.
Tips for booking Koh Samui Hotels
- Find an extensive catalogue of Koh Samui hotels on MakeMyTrip.
- Explore the MakeMyTrip website to find out the best Koh Samui hotels using filters like price, rating and location.
- Booking on MakeMyTrip, helps you plan your trip better as you get to enjoy the attraction of your destination while staying in a comfortable hotel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
- Chaweng: The most popular beach zone of Koh Samui, Chaweng offers the best nightlife, shopping and food. This resort town on Koh Samui has some of the finest hotels with views of palm-fringed beaches adorning this area.
- Lamai: If Chaweng embellishes the southern coast, Lamai is the highlight of the eastern coast of Koh Samui. Romancing the older Koh Samui, Lamai is ideal for budget travelers.
- Bophut: A blend of old and new Koh Samui, Bophut Fisherman’s Village is an archetype of Koh Samui’s history and culture. A family-friendly place, Bophut has a good mix of traditional restaurants, resorts and old Thai shops.
Top localities to visit in Koh Samui
- By Air Koh Samui has an international airport, which is well connected to most of the Asian countries as well as other Thai cities.
- By Bus Ferry services are dominant in Koh Samui. There is a good availability of ferry services from the train stations and the Surat Thani Airport.
- By Train It is the least preferred means to reach Koh Samui. The train from Bangkok takes around 16 hours to reach Koh Samui, which is more than the time taken by ferries and buses.
How to reach Koh Samui
- Avail attractive deals on Koh Samui hotels at MakeMyTrip.
- Book luxury or budget hotels in Koh Samui at discounted and pocket friendly rates on MakeMyTrip.
- Explore the best deals on Koh Samui hotels and Koh Samui holiday packages only on MakeMyTrip.
- Choose from the best 374 MakeMyTrip Koh Samui hotels with prices starting at INR 279 per night.