Hotels in Koh Samui
(466 Hotels in Koh Samui - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 324)
Recently Viewed Hotels in Koh Samui
Very helpful, courteous, attenentive staff lead hands on by the general manager. Great view of the ocean from the hotel as well as the rooms. Very clean beach of the hotel. 5 minutes walking distance to shopping and restaurants. Would stay again if happen to visit this place
S V Rao | Sun, Jul 23, '17
Rs. 15,441Choose Dates
The hotel has been around for quite some time and maintenance is lagging behind which is obvious on some villas. On my first night, the villa's wooden platform beside the swimming pool was not maintained and the loose nails presented a hazard when walking. Both the air-conditioning machines broke down as well resulting in a change to another unit for the remainder of my stay. Facilities are standard and ok but old. Staff are very friendly and helpful. This hotel is secluded on a hill. So a bit of walking and climbing is needed to reach the main road and town for food or convenience stores. There are many newer hotels along the main road which are also connected to the beach.
SOONG | Tue, Mar 20, '12
Rs. 4,189Choose Dates
Apart from their strict rules regarding the check in at 2Pm everything was perfect. Because our flight landed at 10 am and we were at hotel by 11 still the room was provided at 2 PM. Breakfast was amazing as the variety they provide.
RAJAT BHUTANI | Mon, Dec 18, '17
Rs. 4,975Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Koh Samui
Manager Honey & her staff were excellent in making me feel comfortable, as I was a solo female Indian traveler. Food pool etc everything is very nice. The hotel is superb in every way, it's located on top of a very steep slope.
Anchal | Tue, Jan 2, '18
Lovely hotel. Private pool suites. Excellent feel to the hotel. Lovely breakfast by the ocean. Gave us some kayaking and snorkelling facilities which was amazing. Staff is very well trained and professional. Will definitely recommend to everyone.
Udit Mittal | Mon, Sep 28, '15
Rs. 11,431Choose Dates
Beach access property, with beach access restaurant. Kids can go to the beach alone. Very safe location with access to the market once you get out you've nearby Indian restaurants. Overall an amazing property. Would surely recommend to everyone.
Ajay Masand | Thu, May 3, '18
Rs. 5,106Choose Dates
Bad room with very low AC. Changed room But still AC was not cold. Construction work was going on. Noisy. Very costly. Dirty jacussi. Good view though. Swimming pool was very good. Service was good. Hilly area
Satish Kumar | Sun, Jun 18, '17
Rs. 5,195Choose Dates
Staff was very hospitable. Plenty of pools. Room side pools were special. Rooms were very clean. Pools were very clean. We specially enjoyed the pool on beach side along with a drink. Got very good deal from MakeMyTrip. Worth every penny. Highly recommended.
Amit Bhasin | Fri, May 22, '15
Rs. 3,714Choose Dates
Nothing really great about hotel. No options for vegetarian food. Staff not so cooperative. Service was really late. I had to call 3-4 times about any service required. I will surely write this review in tripadvisor also.
Santosh Rohitkumar Balar | Wed, Nov 18, '15
Rs. 19,857Choose Dates
Everything was perfect location was perfect, food was great, rooms were good, overall everything was good. Just one thing they should work on is the restaurant area and bar area waiters and servers as they are very rude. I had also complained to manager but they didn really consider much. I would suggest them to train their waiters and servers well as they are in hospitality business and should be humble and polite while taking orders and serving. Rest everything was great.
Kunal | Sun, Oct 1, '17
Rs. 9,479Choose Dates
Service was bad. Had to call multiple times to get hot water. Showers wasn't working properly. And took 2 days to sort the same . . Were very eager to charge for everything . But when it came about their mistakes. All they did was to say. Sorry. Normal order took 30 mins to. Be served.
NIKHIL WADHWANI | Tue, May 1, '18
Rs. 7,024Choose Dates
Its far off like in a jungle the hotel charges 200 baht to drop you off to chaweng beach road. It is better book some other hotel. At this price there are other hotels which are better you can stay at the tango beach resort which is near to chaweng beach road, price is same.
Rahul Sharma | Tue, Dec 29, '15
Rs. 2,887Choose Dates
Good decent hotel. Value for money. Located at the heart of samui. Near to the airport and on the most happenin beach chaweng. Doesn't have a restaurant of its own that's the only drawback. Don't mind going there again
Vidur Bangia | Mon, Sep 19, '16
Rs. 2,544Choose Dates
Fourth visit,gets better each time great location, beach great for swimming,big infinity pool. Good staff and wonderful food, great location ,very short stroll along beachfront promenade to Fishermens Village. Much better than Chaweng with its terrible sewage smells
Neil | Sat, Nov 14, '09
Rs. 10,884Choose Dates
It wac an awesome experience to be there refreshing Nand energetic vacation most beautiful part is that lovely atmosphere to exotic places Thanku so much for this beautiful journey. Would love to go again
Kamlesh Shamdasani | Tue, Jan 16, '18
Rs. 3,849Choose Dates
One of the best 5 star properties with amazing rooms and perfet view. Its location is perfect for couple who want to stay a bit away from noisy lanes of chaweng. Villa scenic pool is one of the best rooms and gives you total value for money.
sarang gupta | Wed, Jan 24, '18
Rs. 15,988Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Koh Samui
- Koh Samui’s beauty lies in the beaches dotted with palm trees, coconut groves and the dense forests, waiting to be explored. It is the second largest island of Thailand.
- Koh Samui is a place for hedonistic backpackers and budget travelers, who are out for a month or two on a long hiatus.
- Spending leisure afternoons under the coconut trees on sun-kissed beaches make for an ideal vacation on this island. Chaweng Beach, Maenam, Lamai Beach and Bophut are some of the exotic beaches that are a must-visit.
- Food is another great attraction in this place. From mouth-watering Thai dishes to other regional cuisines, one cannot simply overlook the lip-smacking food served in the restaurants of Koh Samui.
- When in Koh Samui, enjoy a new level of tranquility in the name of spas and massages. Not just this, there are several other activities worth basking in, such as cleansing fasts, herbal treatments and yoga. Most of the luxury hotels in Koh Samui extend such services.
Koh Samui Hotels
- An array of luxury hotels lightens the cityscape of Koh Samui. These Koh Samui hotels are examples of the finest infrastructure and world-class facilities that make your holiday even more amazing.
- A combination of rejuvenating activities, comfy rooms, renowned restaurants and modern amenities make your stay at these Koh Samui hotels, an experience to remember.
- Location is another accentuating factor at these lavish hotels in Koh Samui. Situated at prime areas, one will find all the major attractions of Koh Samui pretty close.
- KC Resort and Over Water Villas, Nora Buri Resort and Spa, Outrigger Koh Samui Beach Resort are some of the main 5-star Hotels in Koh Samui.
5 Star Koh Samui Hotels
- Comfort and convenience are what 3-star Hotels in Koh Samui offer.
- With self-catering coffee machines, stocked beer and LCD flat TVs; one would love staying in the room itself all day long.
- On-site fitness centers, spas, restaurants and in-house bars are other facilities that make you love these Koh Samui hotels even more.
- With the wide variety of properties available, finding distinct hotels for honeymooners, families and young folks is no big deal in Koh Samui.
- Chaweng Cove Beach Resort, Ark Bar Beach resort and Samui Jean resort are few of the 3-star Koh Samui hotels that provide the best of comfort and delight to their visitors.
3 Star Koh Samui Hotels
- Being a melting pot of Thailand, the streets of Koh Samui are dotted with budget hotels and guesthouses.
- Though pleasing on the pocket, these Budget hotels in Koh Samui offer great amenities.
- From comfortable rooms and complimentary newspapers to gyms and restaurants, these budget hotels in Koh Samui assure all vistors of a pleasurable stay.
- For enjoying your stay in Koh Samui without spending a lot on accommodation, visit hotels like Chaweng Garden Resort, Baan Bophut Beach Hotel and Grand Sea View Hotel.
Budget Hotels in Koh Samui
- Planning ahead and booking everything in advance will save you from a lot of last minute hassles.
- Koh Samui has ample hotels dedicated to different sets of tourists. There are hotels specifically for honeymooners and families. Thus, look for a hotel that meets all your needs.
- If you want to combine your tour and accommodation costs, then it is a great option to select among any of the MakeMyTrip Koh Samui holiday packages. Stay in a good hotel and enjoy your Koh Samui trip.
Tips for booking Koh Samui Hotels
- Find an extensive catalogue of Koh Samui hotels on MakeMyTrip.
- Explore the MakeMyTrip website to find out the best Koh Samui hotels using filters like price, rating and location.
- Booking on MakeMyTrip, helps you plan your trip better as you get to enjoy the attraction of your destination while staying in a comfortable hotel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
- Chaweng: The most popular beach zone of Koh Samui, Chaweng offers the best nightlife, shopping and food. This resort town on Koh Samui has some of the finest hotels with views of palm-fringed beaches adorning this area.
- Lamai: If Chaweng embellishes the southern coast, Lamai is the highlight of the eastern coast of Koh Samui. Romancing the older Koh Samui, Lamai is ideal for budget travelers.
- Bophut: A blend of old and new Koh Samui, Bophut Fisherman’s Village is an archetype of Koh Samui’s history and culture. A family-friendly place, Bophut has a good mix of traditional restaurants, resorts and old Thai shops.
Top localities to visit in Koh Samui
- By Air Koh Samui has an international airport, which is well connected to most of the Asian countries as well as other Thai cities.
- By Bus Ferry services are dominant in Koh Samui. There is a good availability of ferry services from the train stations and the Surat Thani Airport.
- By Train It is the least preferred means to reach Koh Samui. The train from Bangkok takes around 16 hours to reach Koh Samui, which is more than the time taken by ferries and buses.
How to reach Koh Samui
- Avail attractive deals on Koh Samui hotels at MakeMyTrip.
- Book luxury or budget hotels in Koh Samui at discounted and pocket friendly rates on MakeMyTrip.
- Explore the best deals on Koh Samui hotels and Koh Samui holiday packages only on MakeMyTrip.
- Choose from the best 374 MakeMyTrip Koh Samui hotels with prices starting at INR 279 per night.