Hotels in Las Vegas
(145 Hotels in Las Vegas - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1678)
Awesome stay. Nice location. The hotel is located close to Bellagio which is prime. The room is clean and spacious. We reached at around 5pm but were still asked to wait. I think if someone checks out late they provide same room to utilise it fully. They compensated for our 45 min wait through a $50 voucher at their bar but they get double rent for same room this way. We were slightly unhappy that room was not ready even though we had made advance booking with full advance payment.. But room good.
Sonali | Sun, Apr 16, '17
It was marvelous hotel and casino it is on strip you can watch beautiful water song in front of the hotel you can also see good show on the strip road which are very near from this hotel it is in center of the strip and you can enjoy the all scene from here
Harish Dua | Tue, Feb 13, '18
The location was very good and near to the airport. Services were very good and I had a pleasant stay at the hotel at a very nominal price. The staff was very polite during my stay and I was fully satisfied.
Gurpartap Singh | Thu, Mar 15, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Las Vegas
Property Location With a stay at Club De Soleil All-Suite Resort in Las Vegas, you'll be close to Orleans Arena and Las Vegas Strip.
West of the Strip, Las Vegas
Last booked at 10(hrs) ago
Property Location With a stay at ARIA Resort & Casino, you'll be centrally located in Las Vegas, walking distance from Park Theater
The Strip, Las Vegas
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
One of the best propeties in las vegas. A little farther away from mainline action the resort is accessible by Uber, Lyft, tram or a little walk. In room amenities are ample though coffee is priced for USD 4. 5. The room are large clean and very comfortable.
Shaleen Sehgal | Mon, Dec 18, '17
The hotel is good and located on the strip. Since its at the south strip you ll have to walk a bit to go the nice hotels/casinos. There is no free parking available at the hotel. If you book run of the house room it would mostly be a basic room. The Casino is average.
Chetan tn | Tue, Nov 8, '16
Recently Booked Hotels in Las Vegas
It was a good hotel, no complaints as such and it was very clean and pretty comfortable stay. I do recommend it for people who are travelling to Vegas and looking for a good hotel ...
The Strip, Las Vegas
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Me and my Fiancé stayed the weekend of the 21st for my birthday. I have to say the buffet was damn delicious, maybe cause hungover but the mac and cheese was delicious. The roulett ...
East of the Strip, Las Vegas
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Rooms were good. Excellent location for the price. It was a great place to stay. Very lively and close to the strip. I would recommend couples and singles to stay here. Family can or can not avoid depending upon the requirement. This job guys. Make it better and best of luck. This review should suffice the needs of knowing this place. Thanks.
Peeyush | Wed, Jun 7, '17
Fantastic location. Great ambience. Casino was wonderful. Rooms were neat and spacious. Walking distance to all major tourist destinations. The view of bellagio fountain from our room was amazing and worth all money.
Mitul | Fri, Sep 8, '17
Hotel is good, location is easily accessible. Food is normal. Service is good. While talking to the reception they gave response politely. House keeping is OK. Hotel is in the centre of Nasik. 30 minutes drive to trimbak temple Value for money
sandheep durgaa prasaad | Thu, Dec 21, '17
Room was all good - but we had asked for strip view room and despite reminding the staff in reception they gave the us the room facing back side and when called them immediately they said they upgraded the room for no cost and when insisted that I need the room we booked they even said - we are so far away from the strip you don't see thing from the window anyways but promised to return the resort fee for 1 day, which they even failed to do when we checked out - so unprofessional.
Sunil Sathyanarayana | Wed, Aug 30, '17
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas remains the world’s most visited tourist hub and is known as ‘The Entertainment Capital of the World’. It ranks as the 28th most populated city in the United States. It is officially called the City of Las Vegas, referring to ‘the meadows’ in Spanish.
- The main attractions of the resort city of Las Vegas are the casinos and the hotels. Not only is Vegas considered a leader in the hospitality industry, it is also the main cultural, commercial and financial center of Nevada.
Las Vegas Hotels
You can find many comfortable budget friendly hotels in Las Vegas along with high-end luxury ones. Mentioned below is a list of hotels in Las Vegas under all categories and budgets for you to choose from:
- Most of the luxury hotels and casinos are located on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Caesars Palace Hotel Las Vegas is a highly renowned casino hotel in the world. This hotel in Las Vegas was built in the late sixties to offer simulation of life in the Roman Empire to its customers. This hotel has an Art Deco design infused with Roman period production of Hollywood.
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas is another casino hotel and is based on the Hollywood theme. Its casino also has the Art Deco design.
- Majority of the 3 star Hotels in Las Vegas provide pleasant stays and are situated at great locations.
- If you do not wish to pay an enormous amount and desire to have a luxurious stay at the same time, then 3 star hotels in Vegas will fulfill your needs. Some of them are Serene Vegas, an Inn Place Resort, Fremont Hotel & Casino, Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower and The Resort on Mount Charleston.
- There is a good range of budget hotels in Las Vegas such as the Longhorn Casino & Hotel, The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel and the Texas Station Hotel.
- If you are looking for an enjoyable stay with basic amenities and travelling around, you will not be disappointed with the budget hotels in Las Vegas.
- These Las Vegas hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- With a huge rush of tourists every year, it is suggested that you book the hotels in Las Vegas in advance.
- And if you wish to put together your accommodation and tour costs, a great option is to select from amongst the MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Vegas tourism while having a pleasing stay at any of the hotels in Las Vegas.
5 Star Las Vegas Hotels
3 Star Las Vegas Hotels
Budget Hotels in Las Vegas
Tips for booking Las Vegas Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?To get a detailed Las Vegas hotels’ list, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will help you provide the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Las Vegas and ensure a great stay.
Top localities to visit in Las Vegas
1. Las Vegas Strip This is located in the expanse of South Las Vegas Boulevard in Clark County, Nevada, where most of the luxury hotels and casinos are situated. It remains an iconic tourist hub, where you can find an eclectic mix of architecture. It is commonly known as The Strip. And it has a great streetscape at night.
2. Fremont Street Experience It is located in Downtown Las Vegas. It is a mall for pedestrians where vehicles are strictly prohibited. The city’s New Year’s Eve party is well celebrated here.
How to reach Las Vegas?By Air: There is one commercial airport in Las Vegas valley known as the McCarran International Airport.
- Book great and economical hotels in Las Vegas at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the cheapest deals for the best-starred hotels too.
- MakeMyTrip Las Vegas hotels have amazing deals for all categories of hotels, right from luxury to budget friendly ones.
Best hotel deals in Las Vegas
Take your pick from hotels like Caesar’s Palace Hotel Las Vegas, Serene Vegas, an InnPlace Resort, The Resort on Mount Charleston and Longhorn Casino & Hotel, depending on your budget.