Hotels in Las Vegas
(183 Hotels in Las Vegas - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 816)
This hotel is class apart. Amazing architecture, more than 7000 rooms, gondola ride, shopping floor, big casino and what not. Their check in was very quick and even without asking we were given early check in. Absolutely loved our stay at Venetian.
Surender Gupta | Fri, Aug 12, '16
Rs. 8,817Choose Dates
Rooms were good. Excellent location for the price. It was a great place to stay. Very lively and close to the strip. I would recommend couples and singles to stay here. Family can or can not avoid depending upon the requirement. This job guys. Make it better and best of luck. This review should suffice the needs of knowing this place. Thanks.
Peeyush | Wed, Jun 7, '17
Rs. 2,586Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Las Vegas
Front desk staffs were not good behaviour. Asked extra charge for tax and other service charge after giving the full payment through online. I did not given any service charge or other charge till now after giving the full payment by online in all over the world. After a long discussion only they waived little discount charge. It is not a good for a reputed hotel chain.
Arif Kalappadan | Sat, Sep 5, '15
Recently Booked Hotels in Las Vegas
It was marvelous hotel and casino it is on strip you can watch beautiful water song in front of the hotel you can also see good show on the strip road which are very near from this hotel it is in center of the strip and you can enjoy the all scene from here
Harish Dua | Tue, Feb 13, '18
Rs. 5,514Choose Dates
New York New York, is one of the most central properties on the Vegas Strip. It has a wonderful bar and casino and you just can't miss getting a ride on the Big Apple roller coaster. The property is huge and you can get confused if you are a first timer. There are so many options to eat and party in New York New York that you wouldn't be able to cover all of them at your stay for sure and all of them are superb. I would highly recommend it to friends and family.
Shashank Kapur | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 7,994Choose Dates
Hotel room third class. Safety box not work in many rooms. Location very bad, we will not suggest to any couple don't go with these hotel, go near strip road. Because these is boring area pool very small and dirty
choudhary | Tue, Sep 19, '17
Rs. 2,579Choose Dates
Beware of your Credit Cards as there might be a possibility that staff will not return it and its highly possible to be misused. We faced exactly the same situation and our CC was only returned once it was cancelled. When confronted they claim they don’t hire thieves, but the experience speaks otherwise.
Manoj BHATIA | Sun, May 6, '18
Rs. 4,677Choose Dates
It was a good hotel, no complaints as such and it was very clean and pretty comfortable stay. I do recommend it for people who are travelling to Vegas and looking for a good hotel to stay there in a reasonable budget.
Siddhartha | Tue, Nov 7, '17
Rs. 10,131Choose Dates
Me and my Fiancé stayed the weekend of the 21st for my birthday. I have to say the buffet was damn delicious, maybe cause hungover but the mac and cheese was delicious. The roulette tables were 2 dollar tables which was awesome and over all a great time. We will return! Thank you.
Denzil | Thu, Mar 19, '15
Rs. 1,289Choose Dates
I had made the full payment at the time of reservation. My reservation voucher clearly started that there were no other charges to be paid for. However, the time of check-in, the hotel staff forced me to pay, so called, "resort fees" for Wi-Fi and gym access. I told them that I did not need Wi-Fi or gym at all. They refused to let me check in, without paying that charge (it was more than the hotel room reservation charge, that I had pre-paid). A single day wi-fi-access was priced at more than what a month of broadband access would cost - and you are forced to pay this amount, even if you do not need internet access. I was told to contact MakeMyTrip and fight with them for not informing me about this charge before. The hotel and MakeMyTrip need to sort this out between themselves. Why should I go around fighting with different agencies, after making full payment in advance? Since I had no other place to go, I had to pay the charge that was not indicated at the time of booking. The hotel staff was absolutely rude, and threatened to throw me off, if I did not pay.
Nitin Gupta | Fri, Sep 8, '17
Rs. 5,235Choose Dates
The only good thing about the place was the location!!! It was right at the beginning of the strip but everything else was pathetic!! No room Service at all, No water, no tea/coffee maker, not even supplied plates/spoon etc when asked for!!! Above all there was no swimming pool which was under renovation, still they asked 120 USD for maintenance!!! The amount we paid for the room was way above the amenities provided by the hotel!!! Seriously not worth it
Sahil Kathuria | Thu, Sep 7, '17
Rs. 6,487Choose Dates
The rooms were comfortable and reasonably sized. The hotel also has a good buffet although it is a little expensive. The staff is friendly and polite but check in time was rather long. The hotel has a good location and the LV train comes making it easy to travel to other places. There are very few in-house shows but you can easily go to other places for them. The hotel also has a car rental pick up option which is very helpful.
Nikon Kolipakam | Mon, Jun 26, '17
Rs. 2,673Choose Dates
Located in a charming and quiet old Las Vegas neighbourhood, Private Vegas Casitas boasts a shared backyard with a large swimming
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
The location was very good and near to the airport. Services were very good and I had a pleasant stay at the hotel at a very nominal price. The staff was very polite during my stay and I was fully satisfied.
Gurpartap Singh | Thu, Mar 15, '18
Rs. 1,424Choose Dates
Food was good but room cleaning and room supplies were very bad. I had to call up the room service everyday for water bottles tha were supposed to be complementary. They have a lot of hidden charges as well. Over all the hotel sucked though it looks really attractive.
Aniketh More | Sat, Jan 9, '16
Rs. 4,739Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas remains the world’s most visited tourist hub and is known as ‘The Entertainment Capital of the World’. It ranks as the 28th most populated city in the United States. It is officially called the City of Las Vegas, referring to ‘the meadows’ in Spanish.
- The main attractions of the Resort city of Las Vegas are the casinos and the Hotels. Not only is Vegas considered a leader in the hospitality industry, it is also the main cultural, commercial and financial center of Nevada.
Las Vegas Hotels
You can find many comfortable budget friendly hotels in Las Vegas along with high-end luxury ones. Mentioned below is a list of hotels in Las Vegas under all categories and budgets for you to choose from:
- Most of the luxury hotels and casinos are located on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Caesars Palace Hotel Las Vegas is a highly renowned casino hotel in the world. This hotel in Las Vegas was built in the late sixties to offer simulation of life in the Roman Empire to its customers. This hotel has an Art Deco design infused with Roman period production of Hollywood.
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas is another casino hotel and is based on the Hollywood theme. Its casino also has the Art Deco design.
- Majority of the 3 star Hotels in Las Vegas provide pleasant stays and are situated at great locations.
- If you do not wish to pay an enormous amount and desire to have a luxurious stay at the same time, then 3 star hotels in Vegas will fulfill your needs. Some of them are Serene Vegas, an Inn Place Resort, Fremont Hotel & Casino, Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower and The Resort on Mount Charleston.
- There is a good range of budget hotels in Las Vegas such as the Longhorn Casino & Hotel, The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel and the Texas Station Hotel.
- If you are looking for an enjoyable stay with basic amenities and travelling around, you will not be disappointed with the budget hotels in Las Vegas.
- These Las Vegas hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- With a huge rush of tourists every year, it is suggested that you book the hotels in Las Vegas in advance.
- And if you wish to put together your accommodation and tour costs, a great option is to select from amongst the MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Vegas tourism while having a pleasing stay at any of the hotels in Las Vegas.
5 Star Las Vegas Hotels
3 Star Las Vegas Hotels
Budget Hotels in Las Vegas
Tips for booking Las Vegas Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?To get a detailed Las Vegas hotels’ list, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will help you provide the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Las Vegas and ensure a great stay.
Top localities to visit in Las Vegas
1. Las Vegas Strip This is located in the expanse of South Las Vegas Boulevard in Clark County, Nevada, where most of the luxury hotels and casinos are situated. It remains an iconic tourist hub, where you can find an eclectic mix of architecture. It is commonly known as The Strip. And it has a great streetscape at night.
2. Fremont Street Experience It is located in Downtown Las Vegas. It is a mall for pedestrians where vehicles are strictly prohibited. The city’s New Year’s Eve party is well celebrated here.
How to reach Las Vegas?By Air: There is one commercial airport in Las Vegas valley known as the McCarran International Airport.
- Book great and economical hotels in Las Vegas at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the cheapest deals for the best-starred hotels too.
- MakeMyTrip Las Vegas hotels have amazing deals for all categories of hotels, right from luxury to budget friendly ones.
Best hotel deals in Las Vegas
Take your pick from hotels like Caesar’s Palace Hotel Las Vegas, Serene Vegas, an InnPlace Resort, The Resort on Mount Charleston and Longhorn Casino & Hotel, depending on your budget.