Hotels in Las Vegas
(185 Hotels in Las Vegas - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 801)
Nice rooms. We had two queen beds. Room facing the strip. Nice pool. The biggest advantage of the hotel is that it is in the main strip and close location to everything. Do not have any veg options in hotel. Called for spoon in the room and they wanted to charge $9. Also there is no kettle in the room to warm water for kids - again wanted to charge $10. If you book through MMY, remember that hotel will charge resort fee of $35 per day per room. I wasn't told about this before booking or was not written on the booking form at MMY at the time of online booking. Luckily I had called hotel a few days before arrival to confirm my reservation and they told me this. I called MMY and they were surprised too. Finally it was too late to change anything as I was told my ticket is non refundable and I paid at the hotel. The hotel is not High end as compared to other hotels in the vicinity but it is value for money.
Deepesh Baxi | Wed, Jul 26, '17
Rs. 3,611Choose Dates
Amazing staff. Breakfast was so delicious and beautiful decor. The bartender Day and Milli were so good. So were the people at reception especially Selena Golmez. Loved her. Smiling and good! The suite was super good with all facilities. Would love to stay again there.
Richa Bhardwaj | Thu, Sep 17, '15
Beware of your Credit Cards as there might be a possibility that staff will not return it and its highly possible to be misused. We faced exactly the same situation and our CC was only returned once it was cancelled. When confronted they claim they don’t hire thieves, but the experience speaks otherwise.
Manoj BHATIA | Sun, May 6, '18
Rs. 2,401Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Las Vegas
The location was very close the Las Vegas Strip. It was very good value for money. I enjoyed my experience. There were slot machines on the ground floor. They also offer pick and drop, but the frequency is low
Anupam Yash | Tue, Sep 20, '16
Rs. 2,609Choose Dates
Parking lot is too far and there is no vallet parking, In Room there is no Fridge and Micro oven. Front desk charge Resort charges for mandatory and collect $34 and parking fee $10. At the time of booking through Make my trip the said charges was not notify. Since I go head for booking. Kindly refund the said $44 at the earliest please.
Thiruvengadam Dhamodharan | Tue, Jul 4, '17
Rs. 3,037Choose Dates
Located in a charming and quiet old Las Vegas neighbourhood, Private Vegas Casitas boasts a shared backyard with a large swimming
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Loved the rooms so spacious and beautiful. Very neat. Amazing staff helped us do early check in. Chilled out atmosphere would happily stay here again. Felt very safe too. Only feedback would be to either have an electric kettle or microwave in the room.
Shivangini Vardhan | Sat, Oct 24, '15
Beautiful property with excellent in house Pub 365. A little far from strip but walkable distance. Spread across huge area property is apt for families and couples. Overall good place food and service.
himanshu pujari | Mon, Jul 24, '17
Rs. 2,412Choose Dates
The hotel accommodations were better than anticipated. I had a reservation originally booked at the Cosmopolitan and had a chance to compare rooms 1st hand. The MGM Signature is a class act of luxury and value that was lovely and impressive. The staff were inviting and professional. Assuredly the MGM will have me back for my next visit to town.
Damon | Sun, May 27, '12
Rs. 6,358Choose Dates
Rooms were good. Excellent location for the price. It was a great place to stay. Very lively and close to the strip. I would recommend couples and singles to stay here. Family can or can not avoid depending upon the requirement. This job guys. Make it better and best of luck. This review should suffice the needs of knowing this place. Thanks.
Peeyush | Wed, Jun 7, '17
Rs. 2,372Choose Dates
It was a good hotel, no complaints as such and it was very clean and pretty comfortable stay. I do recommend it for people who are travelling to Vegas and looking for a good hotel to stay there in a reasonable budget.
Siddhartha | Tue, Nov 7, '17
Rs. 8,122Choose Dates
There's a reason why Hangover chose CP for the sinful and luxurious ambience. Casinos are everywhere on the strip but the best pool is here! Bellagio has many smaller ones and is more refined but CP is much wilder, as a hotel/ resort too. Location is actually the start of the mid part of the exciting strip from north, that finishes south at MGM Grand. CP is right next to Bellagio that is also an MGM property.
Manish Sharma | Sun, Jul 23, '17
Rs. 7,932Choose Dates
Complement Water bottles are not provided. Long queue to check-in. Food court is available 24*7, so you don't have to go out to search for food. If you go alone, it is difficult to get a drink partner.
Gopikrishna Venkataramanujam | Sat, Aug 26, '17
Rs. 2,557Choose Dates
Hotel is good, location is easily accessible. Food is normal. Service is good. While talking to the reception they gave response politely. House keeping is okay. Hotel is in the centre of Nasik. 30 minutes drive to trimbak temple. Value for money
sandheep durgaa prasaad | Thu, Dec 21, '17
It was marvelous hotel and casino it is on strip you can watch beautiful water song in front of the hotel you can also see good show on the strip road which are very near from this hotel it is in center of the strip and you can enjoy the all scene from here
Harish Dua | Tue, Feb 13, '18
Rs. 3,566Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Las Vegas
- Las Vegas remains the world’s most visited tourist hub and is known as ‘The Entertainment Capital of the World’. It ranks as the 28th most populated city in the United States. It is officially called the City of Las Vegas, referring to ‘the meadows’ in Spanish.
- The main attractions of the Resort city of Las Vegas are the casinos and the Hotels. Not only is Vegas considered a leader in the hospitality industry, it is also the main cultural, commercial and financial center of Nevada.
Las Vegas Hotels
You can find many comfortable budget friendly hotels in Las Vegas along with high-end luxury ones. Mentioned below is a list of hotels in Las Vegas under all categories and budgets for you to choose from:
- Most of the luxury hotels and casinos are located on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Caesars Palace Hotel Las Vegas is a highly renowned casino hotel in the world. This hotel in Las Vegas was built in the late sixties to offer simulation of life in the Roman Empire to its customers. This hotel has an Art Deco design infused with Roman period production of Hollywood.
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas is another casino hotel and is based on the Hollywood theme. Its casino also has the Art Deco design.
- Majority of the 3 star Hotels in Las Vegas provide pleasant stays and are situated at great locations.
- If you do not wish to pay an enormous amount and desire to have a luxurious stay at the same time, then 3 star hotels in Vegas will fulfill your needs. Some of them are Serene Vegas, an Inn Place Resort, Fremont Hotel & Casino, Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower and The Resort on Mount Charleston.
- There is a good range of budget hotels in Las Vegas such as the Longhorn Casino & Hotel, The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel and the Texas Station Hotel.
- If you are looking for an enjoyable stay with basic amenities and travelling around, you will not be disappointed with the budget hotels in Las Vegas.
- These Las Vegas hotels can be easily reached from the airport.
- With a huge rush of tourists every year, it is suggested that you book the hotels in Las Vegas in advance.
- And if you wish to put together your accommodation and tour costs, a great option is to select from amongst the MakeMyTrip holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Vegas tourism while having a pleasing stay at any of the hotels in Las Vegas.
5 Star Las Vegas Hotels
3 Star Las Vegas Hotels
Budget Hotels in Las Vegas
Tips for booking Las Vegas Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?To get a detailed Las Vegas hotels’ list, take assistance from https://makemytrip.com. This list will help you provide the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Las Vegas and ensure a great stay.
Top localities to visit in Las Vegas
1. Las Vegas Strip This is located in the expanse of South Las Vegas Boulevard in Clark County, Nevada, where most of the luxury hotels and casinos are situated. It remains an iconic tourist hub, where you can find an eclectic mix of architecture. It is commonly known as The Strip. And it has a great streetscape at night.
2. Fremont Street Experience It is located in Downtown Las Vegas. It is a mall for pedestrians where vehicles are strictly prohibited. The city’s New Year’s Eve party is well celebrated here.
How to reach Las Vegas?By Air: There is one commercial airport in Las Vegas valley known as the McCarran International Airport.
- Book great and economical hotels in Las Vegas at discounted prices with https://makemytrip.com. Get the cheapest deals for the best-starred hotels too.
- MakeMyTrip Las Vegas hotels have amazing deals for all categories of hotels, right from luxury to budget friendly ones.
Best hotel deals in Las Vegas
Take your pick from hotels like Caesar’s Palace Hotel Las Vegas, Serene Vegas, an InnPlace Resort, The Resort on Mount Charleston and Longhorn Casino & Hotel, depending on your budget.