Hotels in Rome
(225 Hotels in Rome - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 2247)
Hotel in the area of boloni. Hotel clean with guest rooms. Bathroom in good condition, without reservations. Sweet breakfast (buns, jams, cakes), with a small amount of normal things (bacon, eggs and some bread). Service normal. Much parking space, outside of hotel.
Marcin Gorny | Sat, Oct 14, '17
Very small room. Air conditioner was not working. Though room and toilets were clean. Good location very bear to station, bus stand , will not recommend this hotel to anyone but if you are looking for cheap hotel at good location go for it.
Anshuman Singh | Mon, Apr 27, '15
The hotel has a very good location. It is located on the PortaMaggiore itself and a 15-minute walk from Trmini Station. The view from the room is beautiful. The rooms are large and clean. Bathrooms are large and have everything they need. Very good breakfast. Restaurant garden is very good. The staff is friendly.
Branimir Naydenov | Sat, Jul 15, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Rome
It was a great experience to stay in this property. Well behaved staff and excellent location. Green and lot of fresh air. Free WiFi. Free parking. Safe place to park car. I recommend when in Rome stay in this property as it is close to FCO airport.
Nityanand Bajpai | Wed, Mar 1, '17
Rs. 17,572Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Rome
The hotel is close proximity to Roma termini. The hotel is very near to Naples railway station and ideal stop for further journey to Amalfi coast. The breakfast is good and customer service is excellent. Good place to stay for quick Tours to touristy places and nearby are good restaurants.
Sumit Bhagi | Tue, Aug 2, '16
Rs. 7,378Choose Dates
- The hotel is neat, clean, and beautiful. - Breakfast is very rich! Staff friendly and helpful. - Nice and big Pool. Location 3km from vatican city. Also bus takes 20 mins approx to city center (Piazza Venezia). - We really enjoyed our stay. - Good value for money. - WiFi speed was not good in rooms.
Puneet Chawla | Sun, Jul 3, '16
Extremely small room. Very close to call it suffocating. The dining sitting arrangements again very cramp. Though it is very closeby to market and central station I would prefer looking for other options. The reception is located at first floor and lift starts only from second floor.
SHASHANK PANDE | Fri, Mar 27, '15
It was a decent place to stay. It was not much near to the airport but the metro station is nearby. So you can easily walk up to the metro station and roam around in Rome very easily. Food is fine. Breakfast was good with variety of options both in vegetarian and non-vegetarian menu. Staff is also good and friendly. They are always happy to serve. Very helpful hotel guys.
Vaibhav Chauhan | Sat, Dec 9, '17
Good value over all. Cab service booked by yourselves to collect us at Harbour & return from yourselves to airport was reasonably priced,puntual & efficient. Hand Basin in room 316 was faulty (difficult to press/pull lever to open & close).Coffee machines at breakfast not properly functional at all times.
Rozetta | Wed, Sep 19, '12
The room was spacious and beautifully done for three. Very neat and clean. The Bath room was excellently done. The breakfast was very good while the restaurant was spacious and well looking. Excellent
Dambarudhar Sethy | Sun, Oct 1, '17
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
We stayed in 5 hotels in different cities during our weeklong trip to Italy, and this was by far the best. Believe it or not, our "room" had a separate kitchen with utensils, a large living room with TV and 2 couches that could be converted to beds, plus a large bedroom and a large bathroom, all strung together by a balcony, with each room leading to it through French doors! The location of the hotel is excellent. Very close to Piazza Republica, which is within 10 mins walking distance form the termini station. The hotel is right off of Via Nazionale, which is a major thoroughfare and has many bus stops. Also very near the metro stop. Breakfast is continental, but quite hearty. Internet connection is available for a nominal charge. Staff is courteous. There's a fine family restaurant across the street and a lovely gelateria-cum-apertif night spot right around the corner on Via Nazionale.
S. | Sun, Oct 12, '08
Near the train station, good service. Good for one night stay. Needs to have good breakfast options. Would not stay for longer days. Overall, good, clean rooms and helping staff. Check-out should be considered if required for late.
Ruchi Mehta | Thu, Jul 21, '16
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Rome
- Rome, the capital of Italy, holds a fascination for tourists across the globe. As the seat of ancient Roman civilization, it attracts millions of history enthusiasts.
- Rome is located along the scenic river Tiber and is the holy Christian abode of Vatican City!
- It is one of the oldest and continuously occupied cities in the whole of Europe and is also called Caput Mundi, a Latin phrase that means ‘Rome, Capital of the World.’
- Explore the first-ever metropolis in the world, by booking MakeMyTrip Hotels in Rome.
- Take a trip to the holy Vatican, by staying at a convenient distance from all significant places and enjoy the luxuries offered by MakeMyTrip hotels in Rome.
- Bask in luxury at Boscolo Exedra Roma Hotel, located at a walking distance from Papal Basilica, Piazza Barberini, and Teatro Dell Opera di Roma. This 5-star hotel in Rome offers luxurious bedrooms, opulent furniture, stylish lighting, and exquisite facilities.
- Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora is situated adjacent to the Villa Borghese gardens and is at a five-minutes walking distance to Spagna metro station. The neoclassical property exudes the charm of luxury and is situated close to the Trevi Fountain and Porta Pinciana. This MakeMyTrip hotel in Rome also offers a rooftop terrace and bar with live music.
- Choose from numerous other hotels in Rome, such as Grand Hotel Palace Rome, Westin, Excelsior, etc., to feel at home, away from home.
- Watch out for family-run private businesses that offer utmost comfort without burning a hole in your pocket. To be close to the city’s arts and history, try Hotel Sant’Angelo Rome, which is a short-drive away from the Vatican City and Sistine Chapel.
- There are other options, such as the Villa Pirandello Roma, Smooth Hotels Rome Termini, Hilton Garden Inn, etc., which offer a perfect blend of tradition and modernity, with tastefully decorated interiors and modern facilities like Wi-Fi.
- Many of these MakeMyTrip Hotels also offer delicacies such as homemade waffles, artisan cakes, and pastries, freshly brewed coffee, exotic drinks, etc.
- There are numerous budget-friendly hotels in Rome, such as Serendipity, the Opera Hotel, Sol Levante, Major Aventinus, Versailles Rome, etc.
- These MakeMyTrip hotels are located at convenient distances from tourist attractions and offer magnificent views of the city. By choosing a room that faces river Tiber, you can wake up to one of the best sunrises ever.
- You can savor authentic Italian and Mediterranean cuisines at rooftop restaurants and nearby cafes. Automated snack and beverage machines are also installed for your convenience.
- Witness the grandeur of this 28-centuries old historical city, by conveniently booking hotels in Rome that suit your budget.
- While booking hotels in Rome, do remember to look at the distance from pick-up points like the Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport or metro stations.
- Most of the MakeMyTrip hotels in Rome are situated at walking distances from key tourist attractions, such as Piazza di Spagna, Borghese garden, Papal Basilica, Piazza Barberini, etc. You could also request for rooms that offer spectacular views of these important monuments and places.
- Most MakeMyTrip hotels in Rome offer scrumptious Mediterranean meals. If you do not want to miss the comforts of home, look out for a hotel in Rome that is near an Indian restaurant, like Maharajah restaurant or New Delhi Indian restaurant.
- If you want to relax and pamper yourself, do consider facilities like Jacuzzi, indoor swimming pool, or Hamam (Turkish bath). Fitness freaks can workout at the well-equipped gymnasiums, and enjoy the pizzas and pasta, guilt-free.
- Take a stroll on Via Vittorio Veneto, one of the most expensive and elegant streets of Rome.
- Explore the world-famous Colosseum, and learn about its splendid history involving fabled gladiator battles and Roman emperors, while marveling at the engineering skills of the ancient monument.
- As a UNESCO World Heritage site, Rome offers a plethora of options for history enthusiasts. Visit the Pantheon, one of the most remarkable structures from the days of Augustan Rome. The Vatican Museum is a must visit for those who intend to learn more about the history of the place.
- With your MakeMyTrip hotel located at a convenient distance, do make it a point to visit the Trevi Fountain and throw in a coin, for legend has it, that whoever throws a coin will return to Rome.
- Savor delectable Italian street food at the cafes and delis sprawled across the city.
- Plan an exciting shopping trip to Parco Leonardo, one of the most visited shopping centers in Italy.
- Air – The nearest international airport is the Leonardo Da Vinci Airport, about 30 kms southwest of the city. The nearest domestic airport is Ciampino, around 15 kms southeast of the city. Most hotels in Rome are accessible in less than 30 minutes from either airport. You can also avail public transport, like buses or Leonardo Express train, to reach the city from the airport.
- Road – For those planning a road trip across Europe, here is good news – With an international driving license and extremely good network of roads, you can drive to Autostrada del Sole, which connects the Italian highway to the ring road of Rome.
- Train – The main railway station of the city is Roma Termini, which is accessible from all the major cities of Europe. Advance Eurail Pass and seat reservation are sure to make your journey memorable.
- On MakeMyTrip.com, you can book incredible hotels in Rome at discounted prices. Get the cheapest deals for the best star hotels too.
- Rome hotel prices start @ Rs. and you can also avail additional discounts on all hotels. Book Now!
- Whether you have a luxury or a budget hotel stay on your mind, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Rome hotels!
5-Star Hotels in Rome
3-Star Hotels in Rome
Budget Hotels in Rome
Tips for booking Hotels in Rome
Why book on MakeMyTrip
With assured quality and round-the-clock assistance from staff, you are sure to make the most of your stay in the city, by opting for MakeMyTrip Rome hotels.
Top localities to visit in Rome
How to reach Rome
Rome is well connected by land, air, and rail.