Hotels in Rome
(2311 Hotels in Rome - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 628)
Recently Viewed Hotels in Rome
Recently Booked Hotels in Rome
We absolutely loved our stay at Aldrovandi! It was such a wonderful find for our stay. The shuttle to the Spanish Steps made getting around very easy and having the hotel in Villa Borghese was peaceful and beautiful. The rooms are beautifully decorated and comfortable, the service impeccable, and the morning buffet outstanding. If you are looking for a quiet, elegant hotel this should be your first choice.
Lynmarie | Sun, Sep 1, '13
Rs. 21,428Choose Dates
Rooms were clean and comfortable, good amenities, and the breakfast was well organized with a variety of cereals, breads, pastries, and two flavors of juices and there was coffee. Staff was also very friendly and helpful. Small parking lot, but free. A bus stop was around the corner, just a few minutes from the hotel. A walk to the Vatican only took about 30 minutes. We had two rooms, the air conditioning did not cool well in either room, and one room needed to have the commode fixed so it would flush. They also served scrambled eggs and what I think was supposed to be bacon. But I think the eggs were of the dehydrated mix, and did not taste good. The bacon seemed like raw ham, and very fatty. If they are going to serve bacon and eggs, use real bacon and eggs. Otherwise, just stick with the traditional continental breakfast fare and the reviews of breakfast would be better. In summary, I would probably stay here again if they could do something about the air-conditioning.
Anonymous | Sat, Jul 9, '11
Rs. 11,558Choose Dates
The hotel location is amazing. The staff is courteous. The negative point of this hotel according to me is the Air Condition in a Standard room is controlled by the reception guys. The guests staying in that room cannot operate the air condition. This was a very unique feature I saw. Secondly the bathing area in the bathroom was pretty small in comparison to the size of the whole bathroom. A pungent smell used to come in the room 24 hours even if you have not used the room or the washroom. This was a little bit annoying. Rest 100 percent value for money hotel.
Dipen Sheth | Mon, Sep 28, '15
The hotel is very convenient: near the Termini Station, where buses arrive from the airport. Very friendly staff. The rooms are spacious, although the furniture too old. New bedding. I would recommend this hotel for trips to Rome.
Alexey Kravets | Mon, Nov 21, '16
Rs. 6,213Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Rome
- Rome, the capital of Italy, holds a fascination for tourists across the globe. As the seat of ancient Roman civilization, it attracts millions of history enthusiasts.
- Rome is located along the scenic river Tiber and is the holy Christian abode of Vatican City!
- It is one of the oldest and continuously occupied cities in the whole of Europe and is also called Caput Mundi, a Latin phrase that means ‘Rome, Capital of the World.’
- Explore the first-ever metropolis in the world, by booking MakeMyTrip Hotels in Rome.
- Take a trip to the holy Vatican, by staying at a convenient distance from all significant places and enjoy the luxuries offered by MakeMyTrip hotels in Rome.
- Bask in luxury at Boscolo Exedra Roma Hotel, located at a walking distance from Papal Basilica, Piazza Barberini, and Teatro Dell Opera di Roma. This 5-star hotel in Rome offers luxurious bedrooms, opulent furniture, stylish lighting, and exquisite facilities.
- Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora is situated adjacent to the Villa Borghese gardens and is at a five-minutes walking distance to Spagna metro station. The neoclassical property exudes the charm of luxury and is situated close to the Trevi Fountain and Porta Pinciana. This MakeMyTrip hotel in Rome also offers a rooftop terrace and bar with live music.
- Choose from numerous other hotels in Rome, such as Grand Hotel Palace Rome, Westin, Excelsior, etc., to feel at home, away from home.
- Watch out for family-run private businesses that offer utmost comfort without burning a hole in your pocket. To be close to the city’s arts and history, try Hotel Sant’Angelo Rome, which is a short-drive away from the Vatican City and Sistine Chapel.
- There are other options, such as the Villa Pirandello Roma, Smooth Hotels Rome Termini, Hilton Garden Inn, etc., which offer a perfect blend of tradition and modernity, with tastefully decorated interiors and modern facilities like Wi-Fi.
- Many of these MakeMyTrip Hotels also offer delicacies such as homemade waffles, artisan cakes, and pastries, freshly brewed coffee, exotic drinks, etc.
- There are numerous budget-friendly hotels in Rome, such as Serendipity, the Opera Hotel, Sol Levante, Major Aventinus, Versailles Rome, etc.
- These MakeMyTrip hotels are located at convenient distances from tourist attractions and offer magnificent views of the city. By choosing a room that faces river Tiber, you can wake up to one of the best sunrises ever.
- You can savor authentic Italian and Mediterranean cuisines at rooftop restaurants and nearby cafes. Automated snack and beverage machines are also installed for your convenience.
- Witness the grandeur of this 28-centuries old historical city, by conveniently booking hotels in Rome that suit your budget.
- While booking hotels in Rome, do remember to look at the distance from pick-up points like the Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport or metro stations.
- Most of the MakeMyTrip hotels in Rome are situated at walking distances from key tourist attractions, such as Piazza di Spagna, Borghese garden, Papal Basilica, Piazza Barberini, etc. You could also request for rooms that offer spectacular views of these important monuments and places.
- Most MakeMyTrip hotels in Rome offer scrumptious Mediterranean meals. If you do not want to miss the comforts of home, look out for a hotel in Rome that is near an Indian restaurant, like Maharajah restaurant or New Delhi Indian restaurant.
- If you want to relax and pamper yourself, do consider facilities like Jacuzzi, indoor swimming pool, or Hamam (Turkish bath). Fitness freaks can workout at the well-equipped gymnasiums, and enjoy the pizzas and pasta, guilt-free.
- Take a stroll on Via Vittorio Veneto, one of the most expensive and elegant streets of Rome.
- Explore the world-famous Colosseum, and learn about its splendid history involving fabled gladiator battles and Roman emperors, while marveling at the engineering skills of the ancient monument.
- As a UNESCO World Heritage site, Rome offers a plethora of options for history enthusiasts. Visit the Pantheon, one of the most remarkable structures from the days of Augustan Rome. The Vatican Museum is a must visit for those who intend to learn more about the history of the place.
- With your MakeMyTrip hotel located at a convenient distance, do make it a point to visit the Trevi Fountain and throw in a coin, for legend has it, that whoever throws a coin will return to Rome.
- Savor delectable Italian street food at the cafes and delis sprawled across the city.
- Plan an exciting shopping trip to Parco Leonardo, one of the most visited shopping centers in Italy.
- Air – The nearest international airport is the Leonardo Da Vinci Airport, about 30 kms southwest of the city. The nearest domestic airport is Ciampino, around 15 kms southeast of the city. Most hotels in Rome are accessible in less than 30 minutes from either airport. You can also avail public transport, like buses or Leonardo Express train, to reach the city from the airport.
- Road – For those planning a road trip across Europe, here is good news – With an international driving license and extremely good network of roads, you can drive to Autostrada del Sole, which connects the Italian highway to the ring road of Rome.
- Train – The main railway station of the city is Roma Termini, which is accessible from all the major cities of Europe. Advance Eurail Pass and seat reservation are sure to make your journey memorable.
- On MakeMyTrip.com, you can book incredible hotels in Rome at discounted prices. Get the cheapest deals for the best star hotels too.
- Rome hotel prices start @ Rs. and you can also avail additional discounts on all hotels. Book Now!
- Whether you have a luxury or a budget hotel stay on your mind, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Rome hotels!
5-Star Hotels in Rome
3-Star Hotels in Rome
Budget Hotels in Rome
Tips for booking Hotels in Rome
Why book on MakeMyTrip
With assured quality and round-the-clock assistance from staff, you are sure to make the most of your stay in the city, by opting for MakeMyTrip Rome hotels.
Top localities to visit in Rome
How to reach Rome
Rome is well connected by land, air, and rail.