Hotels in Rome
(2529 Hotels in Rome - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 690)
Recently Viewed Hotels in Rome
Amazing hospitality by the staff a very pleasant stay in the heart of the city. Metro station is 3 mins walk away distance. Breakfast was nice and most of the tourist spots are at walk able distance, highly recommended place.
Parduman Salaria | Wed, Dec 30, '15
We could not get into our hotel rooms until 3.00 p.m in the afternon and therefore our whole day in Rome was waisted sitting and walking around the area waitin to get in the hotel room for some long desired rest after an overnight flight with small children. When we did get the rooms we had them at intervals and my daughter's room with two small children was so small that she could not even walk around the bed. The bathrom was also very tiny. We were rather disappointed with two out of the three rooms we rented. Peter Silvano
Anonymous | Thu, Aug 19, '10
Rs. 6,860Choose Dates
The hotel is located near the airport and there is a shuttle service at a charge from hotel and vice versa. The rooms and the hotel is very nice. Only drawback is there is nothing near buy to visit near the hotel
Deep | Sun, Nov 26, '17
Rs. 7,007Choose Dates
The hotel location is amazing. The staff is courteous. The negative point of this hotel according to me is the Air Condition in a Standard room is controlled by the reception guys. The guests staying in that room cannot operate the air condition. This was a very unique feature I saw. Secondly the bathing area in the bathroom was pretty small in comparison to the size of the whole bathroom. A pungent smell used to come in the room 24 hours even if you have not used the room or the washroom. This was a little bit annoying. Rest 100 percent value for money hotel.
Dipen Sheth | Mon, Sep 28, '15
We absolutely loved our stay at Aldrovandi! It was such a wonderful find for our stay. The shuttle to the Spanish Steps made getting around very easy and having the hotel in Villa Borghese was peaceful and beautiful. The rooms are beautifully decorated and comfortable, the service impeccable, and the morning buffet outstanding. If you are looking for a quiet, elegant hotel this should be your first choice.
Lynmarie | Sun, Sep 1, '13
Rs. 16,159Choose Dates
Spacious room with good view. King size bed was very comfortable. The bathroom was large and modern. The room service was good. The good buffet was average and mundane. The breakfast was okay. Overall a good hotel away from crowd for relaxing time.
Preeti Jain | Fri, Aug 4, '17
Rs. 9,627Choose Dates
OP Hotel is very modern and comfortable. Our room was large, clean and decorated tastefully. Hotel's interior is uncommon and attractive. Every morning we had a generous breakfast. Obvious disadvantages of this hotel are the following: the hotel is far from city center; the pressure of water in the bathroom was insufficient, promised bath was absent (although we could take shower). But the price on Hoteltravel.com turned booking of this hotel into "good buy". Taking that price into consideration, I can appreciate OP hotel highly positively
Aleksei | Sat, Oct 20, '12
The radisson hotel in Rome is a nice hotel near termini station and has a really nice location. Although the shower is a little weird, the room itself is pretty decent. The hotel doesn’t have a lot of facilities so it’s better to just stay there to explore Rome!
Amay | Sun, Apr 9, '17
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Very nice, very clean and well decorated hotel away from the noisy areas. Close to public transportation. Although the hotel is not located in the touristic area, we can easily get to them. For instance, we paid only 6.00 euros to take a taxi from the Spanish Steps to the hotel.
Anonymous | Mon, May 14, '07
Rs. 6,324Choose Dates
While everything about the hotel is good the only bad part was that hot water in area was actually room temp. An attempt to take shower before a 6 am flight was very chilling. Even the heating inside rooms was not adequate.
SANJAY KARWA | Thu, Nov 9, '17
Rs. 8,968Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Rome
- Rome, the capital of Italy, holds a fascination for tourists across the globe. As the seat of ancient Roman civilization, it attracts millions of history enthusiasts.
- Rome is located along the scenic river Tiber and is the holy Christian abode of Vatican City!
- It is one of the oldest and continuously occupied cities in the whole of Europe and is also called Caput Mundi, a Latin phrase that means ‘Rome, Capital of the World.’
- Explore the first-ever metropolis in the world, by booking MakeMyTrip Hotels in Rome.
- Take a trip to the holy Vatican, by staying at a convenient distance from all significant places and enjoy the luxuries offered by MakeMyTrip hotels in Rome.
- Bask in luxury at Boscolo Exedra Roma Hotel, located at a walking distance from Papal Basilica, Piazza Barberini, and Teatro Dell Opera di Roma. This 5-star hotel in Rome offers luxurious bedrooms, opulent furniture, stylish lighting, and exquisite facilities.
- Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora is situated adjacent to the Villa Borghese gardens and is at a five-minutes walking distance to Spagna metro station. The neoclassical property exudes the charm of luxury and is situated close to the Trevi Fountain and Porta Pinciana. This MakeMyTrip hotel in Rome also offers a rooftop terrace and bar with live music.
- Choose from numerous other hotels in Rome, such as Grand Hotel Palace Rome, Westin, Excelsior, etc., to feel at home, away from home.
- Watch out for family-run private businesses that offer utmost comfort without burning a hole in your pocket. To be close to the city’s arts and history, try Hotel Sant’Angelo Rome, which is a short-drive away from the Vatican City and Sistine Chapel.
- There are other options, such as the Villa Pirandello Roma, Smooth Hotels Rome Termini, Hilton Garden Inn, etc., which offer a perfect blend of tradition and modernity, with tastefully decorated interiors and modern facilities like Wi-Fi.
- Many of these MakeMyTrip Hotels also offer delicacies such as homemade waffles, artisan cakes, and pastries, freshly brewed coffee, exotic drinks, etc.
- There are numerous budget-friendly hotels in Rome, such as Serendipity, the Opera Hotel, Sol Levante, Major Aventinus, Versailles Rome, etc.
- These MakeMyTrip hotels are located at convenient distances from tourist attractions and offer magnificent views of the city. By choosing a room that faces river Tiber, you can wake up to one of the best sunrises ever.
- You can savor authentic Italian and Mediterranean cuisines at rooftop restaurants and nearby cafes. Automated snack and beverage machines are also installed for your convenience.
- Witness the grandeur of this 28-centuries old historical city, by conveniently booking hotels in Rome that suit your budget.
- While booking hotels in Rome, do remember to look at the distance from pick-up points like the Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport or metro stations.
- Most of the MakeMyTrip hotels in Rome are situated at walking distances from key tourist attractions, such as Piazza di Spagna, Borghese garden, Papal Basilica, Piazza Barberini, etc. You could also request for rooms that offer spectacular views of these important monuments and places.
- Most MakeMyTrip hotels in Rome offer scrumptious Mediterranean meals. If you do not want to miss the comforts of home, look out for a hotel in Rome that is near an Indian restaurant, like Maharajah restaurant or New Delhi Indian restaurant.
- If you want to relax and pamper yourself, do consider facilities like Jacuzzi, indoor swimming pool, or Hamam (Turkish bath). Fitness freaks can workout at the well-equipped gymnasiums, and enjoy the pizzas and pasta, guilt-free.
- Take a stroll on Via Vittorio Veneto, one of the most expensive and elegant streets of Rome.
- Explore the world-famous Colosseum, and learn about its splendid history involving fabled gladiator battles and Roman emperors, while marveling at the engineering skills of the ancient monument.
- As a UNESCO World Heritage site, Rome offers a plethora of options for history enthusiasts. Visit the Pantheon, one of the most remarkable structures from the days of Augustan Rome. The Vatican Museum is a must visit for those who intend to learn more about the history of the place.
- With your MakeMyTrip hotel located at a convenient distance, do make it a point to visit the Trevi Fountain and throw in a coin, for legend has it, that whoever throws a coin will return to Rome.
- Savor delectable Italian street food at the cafes and delis sprawled across the city.
- Plan an exciting shopping trip to Parco Leonardo, one of the most visited shopping centers in Italy.
- Air – The nearest international airport is the Leonardo Da Vinci Airport, about 30 kms southwest of the city. The nearest domestic airport is Ciampino, around 15 kms southeast of the city. Most hotels in Rome are accessible in less than 30 minutes from either airport. You can also avail public transport, like buses or Leonardo Express train, to reach the city from the airport.
- Road – For those planning a road trip across Europe, here is good news – With an international driving license and extremely good network of roads, you can drive to Autostrada del Sole, which connects the Italian highway to the ring road of Rome.
- Train – The main railway station of the city is Roma Termini, which is accessible from all the major cities of Europe. Advance Eurail Pass and seat reservation are sure to make your journey memorable.
- On MakeMyTrip.com, you can book incredible hotels in Rome at discounted prices. Get the cheapest deals for the best star hotels too.
- Rome hotel prices start @ Rs. and you can also avail additional discounts on all hotels. Book Now!
- Whether you have a luxury or a budget hotel stay on your mind, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Rome hotels!
5-Star Hotels in Rome
3-Star Hotels in Rome
Budget Hotels in Rome
Tips for booking Hotels in Rome
Why book on MakeMyTrip
With assured quality and round-the-clock assistance from staff, you are sure to make the most of your stay in the city, by opting for MakeMyTrip Rome hotels.
Top localities to visit in Rome
How to reach Rome
Rome is well connected by land, air, and rail.