Hotels in Rome
(2718 Hotels in Rome - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 608)
The hotel is located near the airport and there is a shuttle service at a charge from hotel and vice versa. The rooms and the hotel is very nice. Only drawback is there is nothing near buy to visit near the hotel
Deep | Sun, Nov 26, '17
Rs. 7,398Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Rome
Set in Rome, Angolo Sul Giardino B&B is 1.8 km from St. Peter's Basilica and offers facilities like shared lounge. The property
Aurelio and Monteverde, Rome
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
Property Location With a stay at Sofitel Rome Villa Borghese, you'll be centrally located in Rome, just a 5-minute walk from Vil
Via Veneto, Rome
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
The radisson hotel in Rome is a nice hotel near termini station and has a really nice location. Although the shower is a little weird, the room itself is pretty decent. The hotel doesn’t have a lot of facilities so it’s better to just stay there to explore Rome!
Amay | Sun, Apr 9, '17
Recently Booked Hotels in Rome
positive: excellent location, friendy staff,clean room,clean bathroom, negative: extremely small room, expensive internet service and no wireless AP.
Via Veneto, Rome
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
Very nice, very clean and well decorated hotel away from the noisy areas. Close to public transportation. Although the hotel is not located in the touristic area, we can easily get to them. For instance, we paid only 6.00 euros to take a taxi from the Spanish Steps to the hotel.
Anonymous | Mon, May 14, '07
Rs. 6,738Choose Dates
A good hotel-- clean, with helpful and courteous staff (i.e., helped us find a nearby laundry, and arrange for transportation to a port town); very good breakfast with lots of options; a nice lobby / bar where we could convene at the end of the day for drinks and conversation. The only drawback, if there was one, was a location slightly far from the "center" of Rome; on the other hand, the proximity to the train station also had its plus side. A very good place to stay, all told!
Joyce | Wed, Dec 31, '14
Rs. 5,930Choose Dates
Rooms were bigger with good maintenance, nice location out of the city, but service of staff was poor. I would ask people visiting Rome to stay near Roma termini so that they can have better connectivity/ restaurant options/ can roam Rome in better way. But aris garden is good one who likes to stay in peaceful environment.
Deepak Chaudhary | Sun, Sep 11, '16
Rs. 3,753Choose Dates
Rooms were clean and comfortable, good amenities, and the breakfast was well organized with a variety of cereals, breads, pastries, and two flavors of juices and there was coffee. Staff was also very friendly and helpful. Small parking lot, but free. A bus stop was around the corner, just a few minutes from the hotel. A walk to the Vatican only took about 30 minutes. We had two rooms, the air conditioning did not cool well in either room, and one room needed to have the commode fixed so it would flush. They also served scrambled eggs and what I think was supposed to be bacon. But I think the eggs were of the dehydrated mix, and did not taste good. The bacon seemed like raw ham, and very fatty. If they are going to serve bacon and eggs, use real bacon and eggs. Otherwise, just stick with the traditional continental breakfast fare and the reviews of breakfast would be better. In summary, I would probably stay here again if they could do something about the air-conditioning.
Anonymous | Sat, Jul 9, '11
Rs. 4,993Choose Dates
Excellent hotel. Surprisingly above all expectations. Its a modern hotel planned with IQ for the customers comfort and convenience. We really liked the smart interiors, washing machine, self service bar and staff like Nikolai who went all out to accommodate requests. This hotel has both IQ and EQ. Location was central located within 100 meters from metro station, hop on hop off bus stops, next to Opera and near other hotels. Value for money.
Krishna Prasad Arepalli | Thu, Nov 20, '14
Rs. 14,469Choose Dates
The hotel is very convenient: near the Termini Station, where buses arrive from the airport. Very friendly staff. The rooms are spacious, although the furniture too old. New bedding. I would recommend this hotel for trips to Rome.
Alexey Kravets | Mon, Nov 21, '16
Rs. 4,331Choose Dates
The hotel was good but some basic item coffee making kettle was not available. Location was very good in the main city of Rome just 100 meter from Rome Central railway station. You can reach very ea sly from air port to Rome railway station and can walk to hotel. But room was very small and TV was not having any english chennel. Otherwise every thing was fine.
Anoop Verma | Sat, Jun 10, '17
Rs. 5,796Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Rome
- Rome, the capital of Italy, holds a fascination for tourists across the globe. As the seat of ancient Roman civilization, it attracts millions of history enthusiasts.
- Rome is located along the scenic river Tiber and is the holy Christian abode of Vatican City!
- It is one of the oldest and continuously occupied cities in the whole of Europe and is also called Caput Mundi, a Latin phrase that means ‘Rome, Capital of the World.’
- Explore the first-ever metropolis in the world, by booking MakeMyTrip Hotels in Rome.
- Take a trip to the holy Vatican, by staying at a convenient distance from all significant places and enjoy the luxuries offered by MakeMyTrip hotels in Rome.
- Bask in luxury at Boscolo Exedra Roma Hotel, located at a walking distance from Papal Basilica, Piazza Barberini, and Teatro Dell Opera di Roma. This 5-star hotel in Rome offers luxurious bedrooms, opulent furniture, stylish lighting, and exquisite facilities.
- Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora is situated adjacent to the Villa Borghese gardens and is at a five-minutes walking distance to Spagna metro station. The neoclassical property exudes the charm of luxury and is situated close to the Trevi Fountain and Porta Pinciana. This MakeMyTrip hotel in Rome also offers a rooftop terrace and bar with live music.
- Choose from numerous other hotels in Rome, such as Grand Hotel Palace Rome, Westin, Excelsior, etc., to feel at home, away from home.
- Watch out for family-run private businesses that offer utmost comfort without burning a hole in your pocket. To be close to the city’s arts and history, try Hotel Sant’Angelo Rome, which is a short-drive away from the Vatican City and Sistine Chapel.
- There are other options, such as the Villa Pirandello Roma, Smooth Hotels Rome Termini, Hilton Garden Inn, etc., which offer a perfect blend of tradition and modernity, with tastefully decorated interiors and modern facilities like Wi-Fi.
- Many of these MakeMyTrip Hotels also offer delicacies such as homemade waffles, artisan cakes, and pastries, freshly brewed coffee, exotic drinks, etc.
- There are numerous budget-friendly hotels in Rome, such as Serendipity, the Opera Hotel, Sol Levante, Major Aventinus, Versailles Rome, etc.
- These MakeMyTrip hotels are located at convenient distances from tourist attractions and offer magnificent views of the city. By choosing a room that faces river Tiber, you can wake up to one of the best sunrises ever.
- You can savor authentic Italian and Mediterranean cuisines at rooftop restaurants and nearby cafes. Automated snack and beverage machines are also installed for your convenience.
- Witness the grandeur of this 28-centuries old historical city, by conveniently booking hotels in Rome that suit your budget.
- While booking hotels in Rome, do remember to look at the distance from pick-up points like the Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport or metro stations.
- Most of the MakeMyTrip hotels in Rome are situated at walking distances from key tourist attractions, such as Piazza di Spagna, Borghese garden, Papal Basilica, Piazza Barberini, etc. You could also request for rooms that offer spectacular views of these important monuments and places.
- Most MakeMyTrip hotels in Rome offer scrumptious Mediterranean meals. If you do not want to miss the comforts of home, look out for a hotel in Rome that is near an Indian restaurant, like Maharajah restaurant or New Delhi Indian restaurant.
- If you want to relax and pamper yourself, do consider facilities like Jacuzzi, indoor swimming pool, or Hamam (Turkish bath). Fitness freaks can workout at the well-equipped gymnasiums, and enjoy the pizzas and pasta, guilt-free.
- Take a stroll on Via Vittorio Veneto, one of the most expensive and elegant streets of Rome.
- Explore the world-famous Colosseum, and learn about its splendid history involving fabled gladiator battles and Roman emperors, while marveling at the engineering skills of the ancient monument.
- As a UNESCO World Heritage site, Rome offers a plethora of options for history enthusiasts. Visit the Pantheon, one of the most remarkable structures from the days of Augustan Rome. The Vatican Museum is a must visit for those who intend to learn more about the history of the place.
- With your MakeMyTrip hotel located at a convenient distance, do make it a point to visit the Trevi Fountain and throw in a coin, for legend has it, that whoever throws a coin will return to Rome.
- Savor delectable Italian street food at the cafes and delis sprawled across the city.
- Plan an exciting shopping trip to Parco Leonardo, one of the most visited shopping centers in Italy.
- Air – The nearest international airport is the Leonardo Da Vinci Airport, about 30 kms southwest of the city. The nearest domestic airport is Ciampino, around 15 kms southeast of the city. Most hotels in Rome are accessible in less than 30 minutes from either airport. You can also avail public transport, like buses or Leonardo Express train, to reach the city from the airport.
- Road – For those planning a road trip across Europe, here is good news – With an international driving license and extremely good network of roads, you can drive to Autostrada del Sole, which connects the Italian highway to the ring road of Rome.
- Train – The main railway station of the city is Roma Termini, which is accessible from all the major cities of Europe. Advance Eurail Pass and seat reservation are sure to make your journey memorable.
- On MakeMyTrip.com, you can book incredible hotels in Rome at discounted prices. Get the cheapest deals for the best star hotels too.
- Rome hotel prices start @ Rs. and you can also avail additional discounts on all hotels. Book Now!
- Whether you have a luxury or a budget hotel stay on your mind, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Rome hotels!
5-Star Hotels in Rome
3-Star Hotels in Rome
Budget Hotels in Rome
Tips for booking Hotels in Rome
Why book on MakeMyTrip
With assured quality and round-the-clock assistance from staff, you are sure to make the most of your stay in the city, by opting for MakeMyTrip Rome hotels.
Top localities to visit in Rome
How to reach Rome
Rome is well connected by land, air, and rail.