Hotels in Rome
(87 Hotels in Rome - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 2222)
The location of the hotel was one of the main reasons I chose it. Conveniently placed close to the termini and the fact that the metro runs just under the hotel makes this place ideal for people who want to visit Rome on their own terms(and not through a travel agency). Also the staff is very polite and have ample information of the sites in Rome and how to get there. Definitely would recommend staying here.
Hardik Sheth | Mon, Jun 29, '15
Recently Viewed Hotels in Rome
The hotel is located in a dark alley with garbages in the street. The information that was given by the Hotel Jonico about the localisation are wrong. The hotel is located about 45- 55 min away from the city center- not 10 min, as they were saying. Hotel workers are not nice, rude - no help from them. Rooms are small, dirty, with the metal shades on the windos so - no view! Bathroom - small, dirty. Shower was covered by the rust and lime. Disgusting.
ANTHONY | Tue, Dec 4, '12
This hotel, for which I paid via your website and in advance, does not exist! It closed 7 months ago. The hotel now on the same site did not have any record of my reservation. Happily for me they had free rooms available. It also turns out that it is not 1km from Ciampino airport, but 5km. Please amend your system!
Anonymous | Sun, Apr 26, '09
Recently Booked Hotels in Rome
Very good location, close to the Colloseum and the metro station. In a quite area surrounded by cafes, small cafeterias and shops. Close to a big supermarket. Helpful staff. Clean and warm rooms. The breakfast can be better.
Aleksandra Peeva | Sun, Jan 21, '18
We stayed in 5 hotels in different cities during our weeklong trip to Italy, and this was by far the best. Believe it or not, our "room" had a separate kitchen with utensils, a large living room with TV and 2 couches that could be converted to beds, plus a large bedroom and a large bathroom, all strung together by a balcony, with each room leading to it through French doors! The location of the hotel is excellent. Very close to Piazza Republica, which is within 10 mins walking distance form the termini station. The hotel is right off of Via Nazionale, which is a major thoroughfare and has many bus stops. Also very near the metro stop. Breakfast is continental, but quite hearty. Internet connection is available for a nominal charge. Staff is courteous. There's a fine family restaurant across the street and a lovely gelateria-cum-apertif night spot right around the corner on Via Nazionale.
S. | Sun, Oct 12, '08
Location is good, a bit far from Roma Termini but walkable with some luggage. Staff is cordial, amenities are good, but without any frills. Pick up and drop is on chargeable basis with advance request. Overall a pleasant stay and good value for money, but better options also available
MAHESH DAYALDAS | Sat, Dec 9, '17
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Rooms are OK. But it is very near to station . It will take hardly 15 min from station. Mac Donald, indian and Pakistani restaurant are nearby. City sightseeing and redBus ticket counter are near stations
Bibaswan Bandyopadhyay | Mon, Feb 19, '18
It was a decent place to stay. It was not much near to the airport but the metro station is nearby. So you can easily walk up to the metro station and roam around in Rome very easily. Food is fine. Breakfast was good with variety of options both in vegetarian and non-vegetarian menu. Staff is also good and friendly. They are always happy to serve. Very helpful hotel guys.
Vaibhav Chauhan | Sat, Dec 9, '17
An excellent small hotel in the neighbourhood of Vatican City. First we got a bigger room with a window only below the roof without chance to have a view outside (beside of the sky and some trees). It would not matter, but unfortunately the engine to open this window was off and the hotel staff directly gave us a smaller room with a "normal" window to a backyard. It was wonderful quiet without any noise. The room was very clean, the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was fantastic with some sweet fresh bakery in the morning, cereals, but also normal bread with cheese, meat, confiture etc. Even in the afternoon the guests could enjoy some sweet bakery and juice for free. As pedestrian you will reach the Vatican in 5 minutes and the subway is also only some minutes away. There are a lot of nice restaurants in the neighbourhood and it is a very safe environment. The receptionist was very friendly and we will come back if possible.
Ingolf | Thu, Mar 21, '13
The service was at the level... More than our expectations, the rooms were cleaned daily, the staff was responsive, a lovely and clean pool... Perfect relaxation... We are very pleased... Our expectations... Price-quality! I strongly recommend!
Katya Stefanova | Sat, Aug 19, '17
Hotel is stone throw away from Termini train station and this is by far best feature of this hotel. All popular places including Colosseum is short walking distance. Hotel elevator makes you nostalgic of old times Rooms can surely be renovated to give them more contemporary look. Our room A/C wasn't in best condition, but it wasn't a big irritant. Budget travellers should book this hotel in advance as room availability is limited.
Tushar | Fri, Jun 30, '17
The hotel is located near the airport and there is a shuttle service at a charge from hotel and vice versa. The rooms and the hotel is very nice. Only drawback is there is nothing near buy to visit near the hotel
Deep | Sun, Nov 26, '17
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Rome
- Rome, the capital of Italy, holds a fascination for tourists across the globe. As the seat of ancient Roman civilization, it attracts millions of history enthusiasts.
- Rome is located along the scenic river Tiber and is the holy Christian abode of Vatican City!
- It is one of the oldest and continuously occupied cities in the whole of Europe and is also called Caput Mundi, a Latin phrase that means ‘Rome, Capital of the World.’
- Explore the first-ever metropolis in the world, by booking MakeMyTrip Hotels in Rome.
- Take a trip to the holy Vatican, by staying at a convenient distance from all significant places and enjoy the luxuries offered by MakeMyTrip hotels in Rome.
- Bask in luxury at Boscolo Exedra Roma Hotel, located at a walking distance from Papal Basilica, Piazza Barberini, and Teatro Dell Opera di Roma. This 5-star hotel in Rome offers luxurious bedrooms, opulent furniture, stylish lighting, and exquisite facilities.
- Rome Marriott Grand Hotel Flora is situated adjacent to the Villa Borghese gardens and is at a five-minutes walking distance to Spagna metro station. The neoclassical property exudes the charm of luxury and is situated close to the Trevi Fountain and Porta Pinciana. This MakeMyTrip hotel in Rome also offers a rooftop terrace and bar with live music.
- Choose from numerous other hotels in Rome, such as Grand Hotel Palace Rome, Westin, Excelsior, etc., to feel at home, away from home.
- Watch out for family-run private businesses that offer utmost comfort without burning a hole in your pocket. To be close to the city’s arts and history, try Hotel Sant’Angelo Rome, which is a short-drive away from the Vatican City and Sistine Chapel.
- There are other options, such as the Villa Pirandello Roma, Smooth Hotels Rome Termini, Hilton Garden Inn, etc., which offer a perfect blend of tradition and modernity, with tastefully decorated interiors and modern facilities like Wi-Fi.
- Many of these MakeMyTrip Hotels also offer delicacies such as homemade waffles, artisan cakes, and pastries, freshly brewed coffee, exotic drinks, etc.
- There are numerous budget-friendly hotels in Rome, such as Serendipity, the Opera Hotel, Sol Levante, Major Aventinus, Versailles Rome, etc.
- These MakeMyTrip hotels are located at convenient distances from tourist attractions and offer magnificent views of the city. By choosing a room that faces river Tiber, you can wake up to one of the best sunrises ever.
- You can savor authentic Italian and Mediterranean cuisines at rooftop restaurants and nearby cafes. Automated snack and beverage machines are also installed for your convenience.
- Witness the grandeur of this 28-centuries old historical city, by conveniently booking hotels in Rome that suit your budget.
- While booking hotels in Rome, do remember to look at the distance from pick-up points like the Leonardo Da Vinci International Airport or metro stations.
- Most of the MakeMyTrip hotels in Rome are situated at walking distances from key tourist attractions, such as Piazza di Spagna, Borghese garden, Papal Basilica, Piazza Barberini, etc. You could also request for rooms that offer spectacular views of these important monuments and places.
- Most MakeMyTrip hotels in Rome offer scrumptious Mediterranean meals. If you do not want to miss the comforts of home, look out for a hotel in Rome that is near an Indian restaurant, like Maharajah restaurant or New Delhi Indian restaurant.
- If you want to relax and pamper yourself, do consider facilities like Jacuzzi, indoor swimming pool, or Hamam (Turkish bath). Fitness freaks can workout at the well-equipped gymnasiums, and enjoy the pizzas and pasta, guilt-free.
- Take a stroll on Via Vittorio Veneto, one of the most expensive and elegant streets of Rome.
- Explore the world-famous Colosseum, and learn about its splendid history involving fabled gladiator battles and Roman emperors, while marveling at the engineering skills of the ancient monument.
- As a UNESCO World Heritage site, Rome offers a plethora of options for history enthusiasts. Visit the Pantheon, one of the most remarkable structures from the days of Augustan Rome. The Vatican Museum is a must visit for those who intend to learn more about the history of the place.
- With your MakeMyTrip hotel located at a convenient distance, do make it a point to visit the Trevi Fountain and throw in a coin, for legend has it, that whoever throws a coin will return to Rome.
- Savor delectable Italian street food at the cafes and delis sprawled across the city.
- Plan an exciting shopping trip to Parco Leonardo, one of the most visited shopping centers in Italy.
- Air – The nearest international airport is the Leonardo Da Vinci Airport, about 30 kms southwest of the city. The nearest domestic airport is Ciampino, around 15 kms southeast of the city. Most hotels in Rome are accessible in less than 30 minutes from either airport. You can also avail public transport, like buses or Leonardo Express train, to reach the city from the airport.
- Road – For those planning a road trip across Europe, here is good news – With an international driving license and extremely good network of roads, you can drive to Autostrada del Sole, which connects the Italian highway to the ring road of Rome.
- Train – The main railway station of the city is Roma Termini, which is accessible from all the major cities of Europe. Advance Eurail Pass and seat reservation are sure to make your journey memorable.
- On MakeMyTrip.com, you can book incredible hotels in Rome at discounted prices. Get the cheapest deals for the best star hotels too.
- Rome hotel prices start @ Rs. and you can also avail additional discounts on all hotels. Book Now!
- Whether you have a luxury or a budget hotel stay on your mind, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Rome hotels!
5-Star Hotels in Rome
3-Star Hotels in Rome
Budget Hotels in Rome
Tips for booking Hotels in Rome
Why book on MakeMyTrip
With assured quality and round-the-clock assistance from staff, you are sure to make the most of your stay in the city, by opting for MakeMyTrip Rome hotels.
Top localities to visit in Rome
How to reach Rome
Rome is well connected by land, air, and rail.