Hotels in Venice
(631 Hotels in Venice - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 944)
Good but not the best one to stay... Services are not good if you are travelling for the first time.. They don't provide any tour services.. The food is not that good at the hotel restaurant.. The staff understands very little English.
Varsha Vaishali | Mon, Dec 12, '16
Recently Viewed Hotels in Venice
Great location (on Grand Canal, in front of train station, close to bus stop, and to water bus stop), nice food & courteous staff. Front side rooms are smaller but you get a balcony to enjoy great view from room. Room was clean and cozy.
Nipun Garg | Sat, Dec 16, '17
Rs. 11,505Choose Dates
Great service, we were well treated and response by the staff to our request were promptly attended. The breakfast offered was outstanding! Location is unique. Provide shuttle transport between Island and city centre.
Sven Soellner | Sun, Dec 18, '16
Recently Booked Hotels in Venice
At a stone throw distance from Mestre Station, Airport shuttle available nearby, and bus to Venezia Santa Lucia also available at a minutes walking distance. Clean rooms, nice for short stay. Rooms are air-conditioned, additional city tax of 4. 8 euro applies.
ankur Srivastava | Sat, Aug 5, '17
Rs. 3,922Choose Dates
Very nice location near to bus stop as well as tram station. Friendly staff and clean cosy rooms. Stay was comfortable. Good for family and groups. Even WiFi connectivity was good. But the bathroom was small needs to be updated. Near to the city center.
Kunal Mohapatra | Mon, Feb 26, '18
Rs. 5,674Choose Dates
The location is just opposite the Mestre station so you've access to train, bus immediately outside the hotel. The rooms are compact and the property is old so needs bit of an upgrade for the bathrooms. The breakfast has many items and was quite good and included in the price.
Dharmesh Shah | Wed, Dec 27, '17
Rs. 10,119Choose Dates
“Fabulous location, short walk with no bridges from Rialto Alilaguna/water taxi/vaparetto stop. Spotless, excellent breakfast, reasonable rate for St Mark's -Rialto area. All staff spoke english. Will use again. ”
Mamta Jharia | Fri, Dec 16, '16
Rs. 9,812Choose Dates
Room cleanliness was okay. Breakfast was very limited. Staff were non courtious. Overall a average experience. Location wise from Venice railway station to this hotel in Lido takes 1 boat ride plus 1 bus ride. Total time 1 hour 30 minutes.
Khushbu Prakash | Mon, Oct 26, '15
Rs. 4,707Choose Dates
The room size is very small. No kettle available. Cleanliness is an issue. I would highly recommend to book carlton grand canal but not this one. Only positive is the guy at the reception for being very polite and gentlemen
sonam | Thu, Nov 9, '17
Rs. 10,669Choose Dates
I really enjoyed my stay BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Sant' Elena. The room was very good, cleanliness was very well maintain. Food was also very good. I also enjoyed the free ride on private boat to Murano glass factory.
Deepak Gandhi | Thu, Dec 24, '15
If you want to travel on budget and stay for a day or two, definitely go for it. The rooms are very small and basic, but warm and clean. However the one area where hotel scores is the location. Its simply terrific ..
Nikhil Mehra | Mon, Apr 24, '17
Rs. 5,099Choose Dates
The hotel is a very good option for travelers in transit between airport and departing on cruises from Venice ... Extremely courteous staff and very good service ... Hotel offers coach transfers to airport and the port .. Making it very convenient. Highly recommended
HARSHAD SHETH | Mon, Sep 18, '17
Rs. 10,547Choose Dates
The hospitality of the receptionist was great in this hotel, breakfast was very good @8€, room was good, location wise it is bit far from Mestre station and bus stand, one need to take tram followed by bus to reach the hotel, but by walk its around 3. 5km on the highway. Location was clam and peaceful but hard to find nearby restaurant other than roadside. Room was good and value for money
Abhishek Maity | Sun, Mar 19, '17
Rs. 4,236Choose Dates
Hotel location was brilliant - just a few streets away from the hustle and bustle of the main tourist area but without all the tourists. With a canal right infront of it, the hotel was perfect in terms of location and close to 2 water bus stops. Also walking distance from bus station. Some good restaurants close by so not far to stroll in the evening for a glass of prosecco and a meal! Breakfast was buffet style with a good choice of continental style breads and croissants along with fruits and yogurt. Staff really helpful and free wifi in main hotel areas. Only down side - our air conditioning didn't seem to cool the room down but it was over 30 degrees outside while we were there! Would definitely recommend this hotel and would choose it again if we go back to Venice.
Sarah | Sun, Aug 26, '12
Rs. 12,473Choose Dates
Property Location With a stay at Locanda SS. Giovanni e Paolo in Venice (Castello), you'll be minutes from Basilica di San Giovanni
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
The hotel is very nice. The food is amazing. All hotel staff is friendly. Inside the hotel there is a swimming pool where I enjoyed lot. Also the hotel is in a very nice. So, I don't have any problems to visit the city.
Aishwarya Kumari | Mon, Oct 9, '17
Rs. 1,252Choose Dates
I booked a classic room and even though it was less than INR 2500 with breakfast, the room size was appalling. There were 3 chices of room, single, double and classic, so only ganseha knows how small the single. Was. Most unpleasant person which could have ruined my stay .. Brekky was good. However Venice is a must, loved the city
George Reid | Fri, Nov 17, '17
Rs. 5,379Choose Dates
AC was not working properly . There is limited choices foe breakfast . Mostly PORK related . They didn't even mind to arrange alternate . Strictly not for vegetraions . Bed was not clean . Overall I will not suggest .
Ashokkumar Thirunavukkarasu | Sat, Apr 14, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Venice
- In Venice, better known as the ‘City of Canals’, the sight of gondolas floating over water, while you cross a bridge, is surreal.
- It is the capital of northern Italy’s Veneto region.
- Situated across a group of 100 small islands, suspended in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea, the beauty of Venice is one to behold.
- There are no roads in Venice, just canals; hence the name.
- It is famous for its Grand Canal, which is lined with palaces dating back to the Renaissance and Gothic periods.
- The Central Square, Piazza San Marco, contains St. Mark’s Basilica, tiled with Byzantine mosaics.
- The Campanile bell tower offers the view of the city’s red rooftops.
- When in Venice, lay back and let the slow pace of the city lull you into years of cultural heritage.
- Just as the history and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Venice.
- MMTs curated list of five-star hotels in Venice will let you experience all the vibes of the city, floating you to bliss:
o Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel, Giudecca
o Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Castello West
o Hotel Ritti Palace, San Marco
o Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection Hotel, Cannaregio East
o Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel, Santa Croce East
5 Star Venice Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Venice include plenty of three-star hotels with picturesque views of canals with a buzz of activity happening around every other corner of the city. Here are some of the more renowned 3-star Hotels in Venice: o Hotel Mercurre Venezia Marghera, Marghera
- Venice is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Venice offer an array of budget hotels for travellers with more wanderlust than currency. Here are a few budget hotels in Venice:
- The best time to visit Venice is from September to November when the peak season gets over.
- Hotels at this time are available at cheaper rates.
- The lack of crowd will leave the canals and tourist attractions free for your exploration.
- Book in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of clueless travellers.
- If you wish to reduce your expenditure, do not go for a room with a view, as are usually more expensive.
- Attractive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay at the Hotel for your booking, at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
- St Mark’s Square: As the vaporetti (water taxis) approach Venice, St Mark’s Basilica slowly comes into view. The cathedral’s front-court, St Mark’s Square, is filled with tourists wandering about, chasing pigeons and listening to the street orchestra. You find elegant cafés here, sometimes with mini-galleries. Across the old prison footbridge, the Bridge of Sighs and Doge’s Palace form a spectacular Venetian panorama.
- Dorsoduro: Across the Grand Canal, over the wooden arch of the Accademia Bridge, is the artistic part of Venice, Dorsoduro. The old school Accademia Gallery inhabits the Bellini masterpieces. You can also see the Peggy Guggenheim Collection for abstract garden sculptures here. Santa Maria della Salute opposite St Mark’s Square, forms the Dorsoduro skyline.
- San Polo and Rialto: The northern part of the Grand Canal, San Polo, is tucked on a bend. Visitors swarm here to enjoy the views from the Rialto Bridge’s stone archway. Shop for trinkets at the San Polo Square, the city’s second largest square. You can even head to the Church of the Frari to honour Renaissance Venetian art.
- Santa Croce and Cannaregio: Santa Croce lies on San Polo’s north. Relish pizzas at pavement cafés on the quiet square around San Giacomo dell'Orio church. In Cannaregio district, Santa Maria dei Miracoli or the ‘marble church’ is a sight to be admired. Enjoy a romantic gondola ride to Rialto. Pay respects at the Holocaust Memorial and find peace in synagogues built on the top floors of townhouses.
- Castello: Enjoy the palms that cast shadows on walkways on the eastern tip of Venice at Giardini Pubblici, residing in the Castello district. Bridges connect the islet of San Pietro, and its ninth-century waterfront church, San Pietro di Castello, to each other.
- By Road: Driving to Venice from anywhere in Europe is obviously a hard task as there are no roads in Venice.
- By Train: You can take a train from any city in Europe to the island-city and the station of Venezia—Stazione Santa Lucia.
- By Air : There is only one suburban airport in Venice, the Venice Marco Polo Airport. It is connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis till Piazzale Roma and from there, take the water taxi or vaporetto to areas deeper into Venice.
- By Sea : Regular cruise ships travel to Venice from Croatia and Greece.
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Venice. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 10% to 60%.
- Hotels in Venice start from 944 INR per night and go as high as 138005 INR per night at the Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel in Castello West.
3 Star Venice Hotels
o B&B San Luca, San Marco
o Hotel Carlton Capri Venice, Santa Croce West
o Hotel Gorizia A La Valigia, San Marco
o Marco Polo Hotel Venezia Campalto, Venice Marco Polo Airport
o Hotel Ca Formenta, Castello East
Budget Hotels in Venice
o Camping Vilage Jolly, Marghera
o San Marco Flat, Castello West
o Alla Torre, Cannaregio West
Tips for booking Venice Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to the vacation: