Hotels in Venice
(50 Hotels in Venice - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1608)
Beds were not comfortable, WiFi was not getting connected. Location was amazing, just in front of the main station. Value for money only if they take care of few things like bed and WiFi connectivity. The room heater was also not that effective.
Mr Karan Batra | Fri, Nov 27, '15
Rs. 9,021Choose Dates
Room cleanliness was okay. Breakfast was very limited. Staff were non courtious. Overall a average experience. Location wise from Venice railway station to this hotel in Lido takes 1 boat ride plus 1 bus ride. Total time 1 hour 30 minutes.
Khushbu Prakash | Mon, Oct 26, '15
Rs. 39,355Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Venice
The hotel is a very good option for travelers in transit between airport and departing on cruises from Venice ... Extremely courteous staff and very good service ... Hotel offers coach transfers to airport and the port .. Making it very convenient. Highly recommended
HARSHAD SHETH | Mon, Sep 18, '17
Rs. 7,452Choose Dates
It was a nice hotel with very good staff and good location. Very easy approach from central station. Very near to market area. Walking distance. Nice breakfast. We loved it. It was a good choice to stay in this Hotel. Services are nice. Free WiFi in all hotel area and rooms. Good speed of WiFi. Rooms are quite big and clean with nice bathroom.
swatendra SADH | Wed, Sep 27, '17
Rs. 4,132Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Venice
The hotel is very nice. The food is amazing. All hotel staff is friendly. Inside the hotel there is a swimming pool where I enjoyed lot. Also the hotel is in a very nice. So, I don't have any problems to visit the city.
Aishwarya Kumari | Mon, Oct 9, '17
Rs. 1,973Choose Dates
The room size is very small. No kettle available. Cleanliness is an issue. I would highly recommend to book carlton grand canal but not this one. Only positive is the guy at the reception for being very polite and gentlemen
sonam | Thu, Nov 9, '17
Rs. 14,415Choose Dates
The hotel proved to be excellent value for money for family bed and breakfast. The rooms were fully air conditioned and the en-suite bathrooms well resourced and extremely clean. There was an option for clean towels each day, with a polite note to explain the environmental impact of too much washing and suggestion that guests may prefer to keep the same towels - good, I think it's important to raise people's awareness. The staff were friendly and helpful. They were very tolerant of my poor Italian and all spoke good English. The location was very convenient, opposite a quiet canal, and only about three minutes walk from the main street of Lido. Boat terminals are about 5 minutes walk and the beach about 10 minutes minutes walk.
Anonymous | Mon, Jul 23, '07
Rs. 8,629Choose Dates
It was not indicated in hotel description, but we did own research in advance and directly get to 4* Bella Venezia Hotel reception to check in to Palazzo La Scala. This is the right way to find and access the hotel. Not a problem at all, they are only several steps away from each other. Situated on a shopping street and several minutes walk from main tourist attractions Rialto Bridge and San Marco Square. The room was typically decorated, good size for two. Shampoo, shower gel, toothpaste and even tooth brushes were available for free. Rich and fresh 4* breakfast including fresh fruits, variety of warm pastries and everything else you can think about. Minor issue could be the noise from the opposite bar. People chat and sing under the windows of the hotel. It was cold outside, otherwise we would join :) Overall a very good deal!
Silviya Deshkova | Mon, Dec 26, '16
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
I was totally confused as every hotel in Venice show there pics as canal side. After seeing so many hotels but through make my trip I got this hotel and it is having wonderful location on the lagoon side.
Harbhajan Naghi | Tue, Jun 21, '16
Rs. 20,475Choose Dates
Hotel location was brilliant - just a few streets away from the hustle and bustle of the main tourist area but without all the tourists. With a canal right infront of it, the hotel was perfect in terms of location and close to 2 water bus stops. Also walking distance from bus station. Some good restaurants close by so not far to stroll in the evening for a glass of prosecco and a meal! Breakfast was buffet style with a good choice of continental style breads and croissants along with fruits and yogurt. Staff really helpful and free wifi in main hotel areas. Only down side - our air conditioning didn't seem to cool the room down but it was over 30 degrees outside while we were there! Would definitely recommend this hotel and would choose it again if we go back to Venice.
Sarah | Sun, Aug 26, '12
Rs. 27,935Choose Dates
I don't like this hotel after stay it's too far from main city. No shops no taxi no eating joints near this hotel. It's location is very boring and far. I don't like the location of hotel. Rooms and toilets are very small.
Sachin | Sun, Aug 14, '16
Location is not bad. Staff are OK, friendly. Bathroom will put you off, you can not have comfortable shower as the the bath room shower box is so small you can not move comfortably in that small space. It is so place, breakfast also is not very exciting.
MURALIDHAR BODDU | Sat, Feb 28, '15
Rs. 16,902Choose Dates
We stayed in this hotel for three nights. We were accommodated in Annexe in front of the main building as shown in the voucher. It must be pointed out that the Annexe has only three star facility, which was actually confirmed by the receptionist of the hotel herself. The main hotel itself has only 4 star facilities. But Make My Trip exhibited it to be a five star hotel in its site and we paid for a room which comes under the highest category (We have these details printed in black and white from the Make My Trip site). When we showed these details to the hotel staff and claimed a room under the highest category, they just disagreed with and said that they had only two types of room, not four types as shown in the printed material. Further, they said that they were not responsible for the printing with Five stars and different room types and that we had been misguided by the travel agency (Make My Trip). However, they took a Xerox copy of it for initiating action from their side. Our opinion is that a reputed travel agency like Make my trip, should have not indulged in such practice to make a regular customer like us to book a hotel in this manner. Other details about the hotel. The location of the hotel is not convenient. We found it difficult to locate the hotel from Renalto bridge. Even after spending two days, it was difficult for us to locate the hotel from any site we visited. This is mainly because the streets are very narrow with lots of curves and diversions and without any signboards. The food was good. The behavior of the staff was OK. The person, who was in the reception at the time of check in was really sympathetic with our case and he even offered a suit room for some extra charge. The lady we found in the reception the next day morning was quite reserved and was not so eager to hear anything about our case.
Dr Arivu Selvan Savudaiah | Sat, Nov 28, '15
Rs. 19,291Choose Dates
Remember.. You get what you pay for. For less than 40 euros, this hotel deserves a 5 star rating. The decor had a certain character to it and gave an ancient historical feel to the stay. Pros; Clean, hygienic, low cost, the room accommodates 3 adults since it had three beds, clean bedsheets Cons: Distance from the railway station, my wash basin was choked, soap not provided, the breakfast spread was okay considering the price. An additional 7 euros for the breakfast. Overall, a great value for money.
Sunil Arole | Sun, Sep 25, '16
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Venice
- style="list-style: disc;margin: 5px 10px;">In Venice, better known as the ‘City of Canals’, the sight of gondolas floating over water, while you cross a bridge, is surreal.
- It is the capital of northern Italy’s Veneto region.
- Situated across a group of 100 small islands, suspended in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea, the beauty of Venice is one to behold.
- There are no roads in Venice, just canals; hence the name.
- It is famous for its Grand Canal, which is lined with palaces dating back to the Renaissance and Gothic periods.
- The Central Square, Piazza San Marco, contains St. Mark’s Basilica, tiled with Byzantine mosaics.
- The Campanile bell tower offers the view of the city’s red rooftops.
- When in Venice, lay back and let the slow pace of the city lull you into years of cultural heritage.
- Just as the history and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Venice.
- MMTs curated list of five-star hotels in Venice will let you experience all the vibes of the city, floating you to bliss:
o Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel, Giudecca
o Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Castello West
o Hotel Ritti Palace, San Marco
o Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection Hotel, Cannaregio East
o Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel, Santa Croce East
5 Star Venice Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Venice include plenty of three-star hotels with picturesque views of canals with a buzz of activity happening around every other corner of the city. Here are some of the more renowned 3-star Hotels in Venice: o Hotel Mercurre Venezia Marghera, Marghera
- Venice is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Venice offer an array of budget hotels for travellers with more wanderlust than currency. Here are a few budget hotels in Venice:
- The best time to visit Venice is from September to November when the peak season gets over.
- Hotels at this time are available at cheaper rates.
- The lack of crowd will leave the canals and tourist attractions free for your exploration.
- Book in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of clueless travellers.
- If you wish to reduce your expenditure, do not go for a room with a view, as are usually more expensive.
- Attractive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay at the Hotel for your booking, at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
- St Mark’s Square: As the vaporetti (water taxis) approach Venice, St Mark’s Basilica slowly comes into view. The cathedral’s front-court, St Mark’s Square, is filled with tourists wandering about, chasing pigeons and listening to the street orchestra. You find elegant cafés here, sometimes with mini-galleries. Across the old prison footbridge, the Bridge of Sighs and Doge’s Palace form a spectacular Venetian panorama.
- Dorsoduro: Across the Grand Canal, over the wooden arch of the Accademia Bridge, is the artistic part of Venice, Dorsoduro. The old school Accademia Gallery inhabits the Bellini masterpieces. You can also see the Peggy Guggenheim Collection for abstract garden sculptures here. Santa Maria della Salute opposite St Mark’s Square, forms the Dorsoduro skyline.
- San Polo and Rialto: The northern part of the Grand Canal, San Polo, is tucked on a bend. Visitors swarm here to enjoy the views from the Rialto Bridge’s stone archway. Shop for trinkets at the San Polo Square, the city’s second largest square. You can even head to the Church of the Frari to honour Renaissance Venetian art.
- Santa Croce and Cannaregio: Santa Croce lies on San Polo’s north. Relish pizzas at pavement cafés on the quiet square around San Giacomo dell'Orio church. In Cannaregio district, Santa Maria dei Miracoli or the ‘marble church’ is a sight to be admired. Enjoy a romantic gondola ride to Rialto. Pay respects at the Holocaust Memorial and find peace in synagogues built on the top floors of townhouses.
- Castello: Enjoy the palms that cast shadows on walkways on the eastern tip of Venice at Giardini Pubblici, residing in the Castello district. Bridges connect the islet of San Pietro, and its ninth-century waterfront church, San Pietro di Castello, to each other.
- By Road: Driving to Venice from anywhere in Europe is obviously a hard task as there are no roads in Venice.
- By Train: You can take a train from any city in Europe to the island-city and the station of Venezia—Stazione Santa Lucia.
- By Air : There is only one suburban airport in Venice, the Venice Marco Polo Airport. It is connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis till Piazzale Roma and from there, take the water taxi or vaporetto to areas deeper into Venice.
- By Sea : Regular cruise ships travel to Venice from Croatia and Greece.
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Venice. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 10% to 60%.
- Hotels in Venice start from 1608 INR per night and go as high as 107208 INR per night at the Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel in Castello West.
3 Star Venice Hotels
o B&B San Luca, San Marco
o Hotel Carlton Capri Venice, Santa Croce West
o Hotel Gorizia A La Valigia, San Marco
o Marco Polo Hotel Venezia Campalto, Venice Marco Polo Airport
o Hotel Ca Formenta, Castello East
Budget Hotels in Venice
o Camping Vilage Jolly, Marghera
o San Marco Flat, Castello West
o Alla Torre, Cannaregio West
Tips for booking Venice Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to the vacation: