Hotels in Venice
(473 Hotels in Venice - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 944)
I booked a classic room and even though it was less than INR 2500 with breakfast, the room size was appalling. There were 3 chices of room, single, double and classic, so only ganseha knows how small the single. Was. Most unpleasant person which could have ruined my stay .. Brekky was good. However Venice is a must, loved the city
George Reid | Fri, Nov 17, '17
Rs. 5,379Choose Dates
Room cleanliness was okay. Breakfast was very limited. Staff were non courtious. Overall a average experience. Location wise from Venice railway station to this hotel in Lido takes 1 boat ride plus 1 bus ride. Total time 1 hour 30 minutes.
Khushbu Prakash | Mon, Oct 26, '15
Rs. 4,707Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Venice
Very nice value for money. 100m from Venice Railway Station. Clean rooms. I would recommend this in Budget category. I went with my wife and had no issues. Staff speaks English and is supportive and friendly. Good deal. It is also 24 hours open.
Mayank Upadhyay | Mon, Mar 21, '16
Rs. 10,285Choose Dates
I really enjoyed my stay BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Sant' Elena. The room was very good, cleanliness was very well maintain. Food was also very good. I also enjoyed the free ride on private boat to Murano glass factory.
Deepak Gandhi | Thu, Dec 24, '15
Recently Booked Hotels in Venice
I really enjoyed my stay BEST WESTERN PREMIER Hotel Sant' Elena. The room was very good, cleanliness was very well maintain. Food was also very good. I also enjoyed the free ride o ...
Rooms are small and old, but clean and has old venetian looks. Few minutes walk from Rialto waterbus stop. All major attractions are walkable. Breakfast was average. We stayed for 2 nights and services were smooth. I will definitely recommend this for any budget travelers.
Arnab | Tue, Feb 20, '18
Rs. 8,825Choose Dates
“Fabulous location, short walk with no bridges from Rialto Alilaguna/water taxi/vaparetto stop. Spotless, excellent breakfast, reasonable rate for St Mark's -Rialto area. All staff spoke english. Will use again. ”
Mamta Jharia | Fri, Dec 16, '16
Rs. 9,812Choose Dates
The hotel is a very good option for travelers in transit between airport and departing on cruises from Venice ... Extremely courteous staff and very good service ... Hotel offers coach transfers to airport and the port .. Making it very convenient. Highly recommended
HARSHAD SHETH | Mon, Sep 18, '17
Rs. 10,547Choose Dates
Great service, we were well treated and response by the staff to our request were promptly attended. The breakfast offered was outstanding! Location is unique. Provide shuttle transport between Island and city centre.
Sven Soellner | Sun, Dec 18, '16
AC was not working properly . There is limited choices foe breakfast . Mostly PORK related . They didn't even mind to arrange alternate . Strictly not for vegetraions . Bed was not clean . Overall I will not suggest .
Ashokkumar Thirunavukkarasu | Sat, Apr 14, '18
The room is very small comparing with other hotels we stayed at the same price and the furnishing is poor.Breakfast was good and what i liked most is that its close to public transportation.I would sugest improving the furniture and room decoration.Cleanliness was average.
Orlando | Mon, Aug 20, '07
A good location with great connectivity and easy access to the Venetian island. The service and support provided was indeed good. The staff were accurate with their information. All in all a great place to stay if you are in Venice as it close to the railway network also.
Jessica Lina Dsouza | Wed, May 13, '15
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
It was a nice hotel with very good staff and good location. Very easy approach from central station. Very near to market area. Walking distance. Nice breakfast. We loved it. It was a good choice to stay in this Hotel. Services are nice. Free WiFi in all hotel area and rooms. Good speed of WiFi. Rooms are quite big and clean with nice bathroom.
swatendra SADH | Wed, Sep 27, '17
Rs. 3,041Choose Dates
I was totally confused as every hotel in Venice show there pics as canal side. After seeing so many hotels but through make my trip I got this hotel and it is having wonderful location on the lagoon side.
Harbhajan Naghi | Tue, Jun 21, '16
Rs. 13,649Choose Dates
I'm truly happy to add Hotel San Giorgio as a part of my vacation. Lady at the lobby was truly wonderful as she helped us every time and it is located near Rialto bridge, which is a tourist place. Overall this place was what I looked for
Pratika Sood | Thu, Jul 20, '17
Rs. 5,726Choose Dates
Very nice location near to bus stop as well as tram station. Friendly staff and clean cosy rooms. Stay was comfortable. Good for family and groups. Even WiFi connectivity was good. But the bathroom was small needs to be updated. Near to the city center.
Kunal Mohapatra | Mon, Feb 26, '18
Rs. 5,674Choose Dates
the location is the best. the concierge behaved unfriendly and improperly. the front desk staff was also pushing and dominant. the continental breakfast got the five day stayer bored. my room was the smallest in the hotel, which was a disappointment.
Anonymous | Thu, Aug 20, '09
Rs. 23,722Choose Dates
The location is just opposite the Mestre station so you've access to train, bus immediately outside the hotel. The rooms are compact and the property is old so needs bit of an upgrade for the bathrooms. The breakfast has many items and was quite good and included in the price.
Dharmesh Shah | Wed, Dec 27, '17
Rs. 8,551Choose Dates
The hotel is very nice. The food is amazing. All hotel staff is friendly. Inside the hotel there is a swimming pool where I enjoyed lot. Also the hotel is in a very nice. So, I don't have any problems to visit the city.
Aishwarya Kumari | Mon, Oct 9, '17
Rs. 1,566Choose Dates
The room size is very small. No kettle available. Cleanliness is an issue. I would highly recommend to book carlton grand canal but not this one. Only positive is the guy at the reception for being very polite and gentlemen
sonam | Thu, Nov 9, '17
Rs. 12,669Choose Dates
Great location (on Grand Canal, in front of train station, close to bus stop, and to water bus stop), nice food & courteous staff. Front side rooms are smaller but you get a balcony to enjoy great view from room. Room was clean and cozy.
Nipun Garg | Sat, Dec 16, '17
Rs. 11,505Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Venice
- style="list-style: disc;margin: 5px 10px;"> Venice, a city in the north-eastern part of Italy, is an archipelago of 118 islands inter-linked by over 400 bridges and canals. Popular for its picturesque settings, splendid architecture and serenity, it is one of the most beautiful cities in the country. Located in the shallow lagoon between rivers Piave and Po, some parts of the city are recognised World Heritage Sites.
- The city is steeped in history, as it was the capital of the ancient Republic of Venice. This Floating City and Queen of the Adriatic was one of the key regions during the Renaissance and Middle Ages. As a seat of art and trade, the wealthy city is a treat for the eyes. Explore the best of the city by booking an amazing MakeMyTrip hotel in Venice.
Best localities in Venice
- San Marco – This locality is home to popular tourist destinations such as Palazzo Ducale and Basilica di San Marco. Shop to your heart’s content for souvenirs and incredible Italian apparels and handicrafts at Via XXII Marzo. From artwork to designer wear and priceless antiques, explore the myriad offerings by opting for a Venice hotel in the locale.
- San Polo – Located in the heart of the city, this locality is ideal for a laid back vacation. With both busy markets and quiet fountain squares, this is a foodie paradise where you can savour authentic Italian cuisines.
- Castello – Truly a paradise for those who admire tranquil corners and contemporary and renaissance art, Castello is an incredible place to experience Venetian culture sans the milling crowds.
Where to stay in Venice?
- Just as the history and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Venice.
- MMTs curated list of five-star hotels in Venice will let you experience all the vibes of the city, floating you to bliss:
o Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel, Giudecca
o Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Castello West
o Hotel Ritti Palace, San Marco
o Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection Hotel, Cannaregio East
o Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel, Santa Croce East
5 Star Venice Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Venice include plenty of three-star hotels with picturesque views of canals with a buzz of activity happening around every other corner of the city. Here are some of the more renowned 3-star Hotels in Venice: o Hotel Mercurre Venezia Marghera, Marghera
- Venice is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Venice offer an array of budget hotels for travellers with more wanderlust than currency. Here are a few budget hotels in Venice:
- Romantic Dinner Cruise – Known as one of the most romantic cities in the world, a dinner cruise is one of the most incredible experiences Venice has to offer, especially if you are travelling with your significant other.
- Palazzo Ducale – Also known as Doge’s Palace, the guided tours in the place offer an incredible insight into the ancient architecture and monuments such as Casanova’s jail, Nazionale Marciana and Biblioteca.
- Campanile di San Marco – Situated at San Marco Square, this tower from 1912 offers extraordinary panoramic views of the Venetian lagoon.
- Torre Dell Orologio – This restored astronomical clock tower has a rooftop bell and you can book guided tours to understand the mechanism that sets this clock ticking.
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco – Regarded as a timeless classic of Tintoretto, this guild house offers insight into Italian renaissance art with its rich exquisitely craved ceilings, intricate mirrors and splendid architecture.
- By Air: The nearest airport to Venice is Marco Polo International Airport, which is well connected to most parts of the world. Many major airlines such as Emirates, Air India, Lufthansaetc operate flights from across the globe to Venice.
- By Road: You can also take a bus to reach your MakeMyTrip hotel in Venice from other parts of the country such as Naples, Florence and Rome.
- By Train: Venice has robust rail connectivity to cities such as Florence, Milan, Rome and Verona, along with other countries from the European Union.
- By Water: An interesting way to reach your hotel in Venice is to book a ride on economical water buses and water taxis or luxurious gondolas.
While in Venice the cheapest way to travel would be by Vaporetto or water bus, or by foot in which case of course one can choose to move at one’s own pace. One can also avail water taxis which are much more expensive but very convenient. Then, of course, there are the famous gondolas and traghettos which make for a romantic way to explore the city.
- As Italy is a part of the European Union, those who are travelling to Venice should apply for a Schengen visa at the nearest Italian embassy.
- With the Schengen visa, you can visit around 26 countries, such as Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, etc.
- Documents such as tour itinerary, travel tickets, bank statement for six months, hotel reservation confirmation and medical insurance need to be submitted along with the visa application. The passport of the applicant must be valid for at least three months after the intended date of departure. A hand-filled application should be submitted to the Italian embassy, which has the authority to grant or deny visa for applicants.
3 Star Venice Hotels
o B&B San Luca, San Marco
o Hotel Carlton Capri Venice, Santa Croce West
o Hotel Gorizia A La Valigia, San Marco
o Marco Polo Hotel Venezia Campalto, Venice Marco Polo Airport
o Hotel Ca Formenta, Castello East
Budget Hotels in Venice
o Camping Vilage Jolly, Marghera
o San Marco Flat, Castello West
o Alla Torre, Cannaregio West
Things to do in Venice
How to reach/Transportation hubs
Best time to visit Venice
During monsoon and winter, the city is prone to high-tide floods. The best time to visit Venice is autumn or spring, when the temperatures are ideal for comfortable exploration of the city. Although winter here is cold and foggy, November to January is suitable if you would like minimal influx of tourists.