Hotels in Venice
(374 Hotels in Venice - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 941)
Remember.. You get what you pay for. For less than 40 euros, this hotel deserves a 5 star rating. The decor had a certain character to it and gave an ancient historical feel to the stay. Pros; Clean, hygienic, low cost, the room accommodates 3 adults since it had three beds, clean bedsheets Cons: Distance from the railway station, my wash basin was choked, soap not provided, the breakfast spread was okay considering the price. An additional 7 euros for the breakfast. Overall, a great value for money.
Sunil Arole | Sun, Sep 25, '16
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Venice
Recently Booked Hotels in Venice
Very limited options for veg food. Only pizza is available. Also we ordered veg soup its was like veg khichdi. Lots of improvement required on food side. Also we are not able to find the hotel and called hotel reception to arrange the cab . They were not able to do it. After walking 2 kms with kid and luggage when we reached and asked for water from reception, we got reply go to restaurant. This knid of welcome was not expected at all.
PRIYANKA SOHANI | Sun, Apr 22, '18
It's perfectly located 10 Min to the Venice city and the bus stop is right outside the hotel. The staff is extremely helpful and the food is delicious. Room service is not at a very high price and their is a 24 hour pantry shop.
Pallavi Jain | Thu, Mar 9, '17
The rooms are small, OK for short stay, Location is close to Bus and Tram station and shops, so going to Venice is not a problem Hotel is located in Mestre town is away from Venice, but quite convenient for Train and Bus travel, and it is away from the Venice crowds
Udayan Sathe | Sun, Jul 16, '17
Rs. 5,686Choose Dates
Very nice value for money. 100m from Venice Railway Station. Clean rooms. I would recommend this in Budget category. I went with my wife and had no issues. Staff speaks English and is supportive and friendly. Good deal. It is also 24 hours open.
Mayank Upadhyay | Mon, Mar 21, '16
Had a great time here at Anthony. Romantic Experience. Great Place. Everything is nearby with ease of access to public transport. Amazing Service, Clean and nice room. City Location is also no problem. Staff is courteous. Good Wi-Fi along with other Amenities.
Madhu Sudan Wadhwa | Tue, Aug 23, '16
Rs. 6,725Choose Dates
Location is good. Its just a 20 minutes bus ride to the main lsland of Venice and trams are also plying just in front of the hotel. Tram stop is Pastrello. It is also well connected to Airport and Mestre Railway Station and will not take much time to reach there. Fare is okay as compared in a foreign location. Breakfast served is plenty. Cleanliness can be improved. Behavior of the staff are good.
USHNANSHU DUTTA | Sat, Aug 5, '17
Rs. 3,744Choose Dates
The hotel is very nice. The food is amazing. All hotel staff is friendly. Inside the hotel there is a swimming pool where I enjoyed lot. Also the hotel is in a very nice. So, I don't have any problems to visit the city.
Aishwarya Kumari | Mon, Oct 9, '17
Rs. 1,107Choose Dates
This is centrally located to stay, restaurants, bar and few important places are very close, st marc church very near ... And hotel staff are very friendly and helping, they arranged local tour by boat ... Worth to stay and value for money and nice break fast.
Anbalagan Narayanan | Tue, Jan 3, '17
Rs. 21,186Choose Dates
We stayed in this hotel for three nights. We were accommodated in Annexe in front of the main building as shown in the voucher. It must be pointed out that the Annexe has only three star facility, which was actually confirmed by the receptionist of the hotel herself. The main hotel itself has only 4 star facilities. But Make My Trip exhibited it to be a five star hotel in its site and we paid for a room which comes under the highest category (We have these details printed in black and white from the Make My Trip site). When we showed these details to the hotel staff and claimed a room under the highest category, they just disagreed with and said that they had only two types of room, not four types as shown in the printed material. Further, they said that they were not responsible for the printing with Five stars and different room types and that we had been misguided by the travel agency (Make My Trip). However, they took a Xerox copy of it for initiating action from their side. Our opinion is that a reputed travel agency like Make my trip, should have not indulged in such practice to make a regular customer like us to book a hotel in this manner. Other details about the hotel. The location of the hotel is not convenient. We found it difficult to locate the hotel from Renalto bridge. Even after spending two days, it was difficult for us to locate the hotel from any site we visited. This is mainly because the streets are very narrow with lots of curves and diversions and without any signboards. The food was good. The behavior of the staff was OK. The person, who was in the reception at the time of check in was really sympathetic with our case and he even offered a suit room for some extra charge. The lady we found in the reception the next day morning was quite reserved and was not so eager to hear anything about our case.
Dr Arivu Selvan Savudaiah | Sat, Nov 28, '15
Rs. 20,686Choose Dates
Great location (on Grand Canal, in front of train station, close to bus stop, and to water bus stop), nice food & courteous staff. Front side rooms are smaller but you get a balcony to enjoy great view from room. Room was clean and cozy.
Nipun Garg | Sat, Dec 16, '17
Rs. 12,966Choose Dates
I'm truly happy to add Hotel San Giorgio as a part of my vacation. Lady at the lobby was truly wonderful as she helped us every time and it is located near Rialto bridge, which is a tourist place. Overall this place was what I looked for
Pratika Sood | Thu, Jul 20, '17
Rs. 15,532Choose Dates
Excellent hotel, very clean and neat. The staff was very helpful and were very proactive. Definitely do not mind going again, the only flip side is its distance from the grand canal. Also the hotel should advice their customer to get off at mastre if they are travelling by train as its far closer from that station.
Ganesh Konjeti | Sun, Jan 3, '16
Nice location, easily accessible to Venice with regula buses and bus stop being across the road. Rooms are fine, however there is no lift/escellator . . Host were very good with reception lady cum overall incharge( Farida) being exceptionally helpful.
Vinay Joshi | Sat, Apr 28, '18
Rs. 3,800Choose Dates
It was a good hotel your stay in. Great location, near to major attraction. Located in center of Venice. Net and clear room, also staff were helpful. Nice place to stay in. The price range is also impressive. Wish you a pleasant stay in this hotel.
Ashish Chirania | Mon, Nov 24, '14
Rs. 12,704Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Venice
- Venice, a city in the north-eastern part of Italy, is an archipelago of 118 islands inter-linked by over 400 bridges and canals. Popular for its picturesque settings, splendid architecture and serenity, it is one of the most beautiful cities in the country. Located in the shallow lagoon between rivers Piave and Po, some parts of the city are recognised World Heritage Sites.
- The city is steeped in history, as it was the capital of the ancient Republic of Venice. This Floating City and Queen of the Adriatic was one of the key regions during the Renaissance and Middle Ages. As a seat of art and trade, the wealthy city is a treat for the eyes. Explore the best of the city by booking an amazing MakeMyTrip hotel in Venice.
Best localities in Venice
- San Marco – This locality is home to popular tourist destinations such as Palazzo Ducale and Basilica di San Marco. Shop to your heart’s content for souvenirs and incredible Italian apparels and handicrafts at Via XXII Marzo. From artwork to designer wear and priceless antiques, explore the myriad offerings by opting for a Venice hotel in the locale.
- San Polo – Located in the heart of the city, this locality is ideal for a laid back vacation. With both busy markets and quiet fountain squares, this is a foodie paradise where you can savour authentic Italian cuisines.
- Castello – Truly a paradise for those who admire tranquil corners and contemporary and renaissance art, Castello is an incredible place to experience Venetian culture sans the milling crowds.
Where to stay in Venice?
- Just as the history and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Venice.
- MMTs curated list of five-star hotels in Venice will let you experience all the vibes of the city, floating you to bliss:
o Hilton Molino Stucky Venice Hotel, Giudecca
o Hotel Danieli, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Castello West
o Hotel Ritti Palace, San Marco
o Boscolo Venezia, Autograph Collection Hotel, Cannaregio East
o Palazzo Venart Luxury Hotel, Santa Croce East
5 Star Venice Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Venice include plenty of three-star hotels with picturesque views of canals with a buzz of activity happening around every other corner of the city. Here are some of the more renowned 3-star Hotels in Venice: o Hotel Mercurre Venezia Marghera, Marghera
- Venice is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Venice offer an array of budget hotels for travellers with more wanderlust than currency. Here are a few budget hotels in Venice:
- Romantic Dinner Cruise – Known as one of the most romantic cities in the world, a dinner cruise is one of the most incredible experiences Venice has to offer, especially if you are travelling with your significant other.
- Palazzo Ducale – Also known as Doge’s Palace, the guided tours in the place offer an incredible insight into the ancient architecture and monuments such as Casanova’s jail, Nazionale Marciana and Biblioteca.
- Campanile di San Marco – Situated at San Marco Square, this tower from 1912 offers extraordinary panoramic views of the Venetian lagoon.
- Torre Dell Orologio – This restored astronomical clock tower has a rooftop bell and you can book guided tours to understand the mechanism that sets this clock ticking.
- Scuola Grande di San Rocco – Regarded as a timeless classic of Tintoretto, this guild house offers insight into Italian renaissance art with its rich exquisitely craved ceilings, intricate mirrors and splendid architecture.
- By Air: The nearest airport to Venice is Marco Polo International Airport, which is well connected to most parts of the world. Many major airlines such as Emirates, Air India, Lufthansaetc operate flights from across the globe to Venice.
- By Road: You can also take a bus to reach your MakeMyTrip hotel in Venice from other parts of the country such as Naples, Florence and Rome.
- By Train: Venice has robust rail connectivity to cities such as Florence, Milan, Rome and Verona, along with other countries from the European Union.
- By Water: An interesting way to reach your hotel in Venice is to book a ride on economical water buses and water taxis or luxurious gondolas.
While in Venice the cheapest way to travel would be by Vaporetto or water bus, or by foot in which case of course one can choose to move at one’s own pace. One can also avail water taxis which are much more expensive but very convenient. Then, of course, there are the famous gondolas and traghettos which make for a romantic way to explore the city.
- As Italy is a part of the European Union, those who are travelling to Venice should apply for a Schengen visa at the nearest Italian embassy.
- With the Schengen visa, you can visit around 26 countries, such as Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, the Netherlands, etc.
- Documents such as tour itinerary, travel tickets, bank statement for six months, hotel reservation confirmation and medical insurance need to be submitted along with the visa application. The passport of the applicant must be valid for at least three months after the intended date of departure. A hand-filled application should be submitted to the Italian embassy, which has the authority to grant or deny visa for applicants.
3 Star Venice Hotels
o B&B San Luca, San Marco
o Hotel Carlton Capri Venice, Santa Croce West
o Hotel Gorizia A La Valigia, San Marco
o Marco Polo Hotel Venezia Campalto, Venice Marco Polo Airport
o Hotel Ca Formenta, Castello East
Budget Hotels in Venice
o Camping Vilage Jolly, Marghera
o San Marco Flat, Castello West
o Alla Torre, Cannaregio West
Things to do in Venice
How to reach/Transportation hubs
Best time to visit Venice
During monsoon and winter, the city is prone to high-tide floods. The best time to visit Venice is autumn or spring, when the temperatures are ideal for comfortable exploration of the city. Although winter here is cold and foggy, November to January is suitable if you would like minimal influx of tourists.