Hotels in Doha
(83 Hotels in Doha - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 2391)
Recently Viewed Hotels in Doha
The rooms are small, but value for money. The health club is well stocked, but the pool and health club attendant is rude and trained. By the way .. The first time in my entire life I have paid for newspaper in the room, I spend over 50 hotel nights a year. But should say, at the true copy price. Overall, a pleasant place to stay
Ahamed | Thu, Jan 18, '18
Rs. 4,422Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Doha
The hotel is perfectly located for easy access to City. Staff were always very helpful and courteous. My only disappointment was the Australian beef steak I ordered was well overcooked, even when it was replaced and after careful discussion on what date to medium rare should be. Both were served Well Done. I found that the separate time slots for men, women and families in the swimming pool did not suit. No option available for women until mid morning. However, my stay was most
Rhonda Elliott | Mon, Nov 20, '17
Rs. 5,976Choose Dates
Room, location is good. Break Fast is Limited, Front office are polite and good. Facilities are so far good but not really up to mark. The ambience is very nice. Bed seem to be too soft. AC is very effective.
Chandra Shekar | Thu, May 4, '17
Rs. 5,378Choose Dates
Hotel is good facilities and service wise. But reception is very poorly managed. They treat everyone suspeciously. it took me more than 30 mins for the checkin. First, the reception staff Mr. Ibrahim could not find my name in the system. had to wait till his supervisor to took over the initiative and found my name in the computer. this is lack of concentration. Before checking- in the staff Mr. Ibrahim informed me about the rules of the hotel on the suspeciation that im a womenisor. This was a real insult on me and since my credit card was booked already i accepted the room, but stayed the same night in Raddisun Blue which was near to this hotel.
Varghese | Sat, Oct 4, '14
Rs. 7,637Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Doha
- Have a comfortable and memorable stay in one of the New7Wonders Cities of the modern world, by booking MakeMyTrip hotels in Doha. This highly urbanized capital of the Middle Eastern country of Qatar is located on the Persian Gulf, one of the richest deposits of oil and natural gas in the world.
- Witness the making of a futuristic city, where several towers are under construction and infrastructure upgrade is under progress, to gear up for the 2022 World Cup. Revel in the traditions of the Arab Capital of Culture, by soaking in its arts, architecture, traditions, and cuisines.
- Enjoy Arabian dates and authentic Middle Eastern food like falafel, pita bread, and hummus. Shop till you drop at the famous souks of the city, which offer myriad products, right from regional spices and designer wear to eye-pleasing gold jewelry.
- If luxury is what you seek on your trip, then there are numerous 5-Star MakeMyTrip hotels in Doha for you to choose from. Most of these hotels in Doha are situated at convenient distances of around 15-20 km from the Hamad International Airport.
- Those located in the heart of the city are close to tourist attractions including Doha Zoo, Souq Waqid, the Kingdom of Aladdin, etc., and offer modern facilities like steam and sauna, jacuzzi, spa, outdoor swimming pool, etc.
- The most popular options in this category of MakeMyTrip hotels in Doha are /li>
- Enjoy superior Qatari hospitality at the spacious rooms of the 3-star Hotels in Doha, such as Al Liwan Suites Hotel, Elegance Castle Hotel, Gulf Paradise Hotel, La Villa Palace, Al Muntazah Plaza Hotel, and more.
- With restaurants that specialize in various cuisines, such as Arabic, Italian, continental and Indian, these properties are sure to leave your taste buds wanting for more!
- Options and amenities, such as Wi-Fi, modern gymnasium, digital safe, business centre, meeting room and conference hall are well suited for those travelling on work. Many hotels in Doha offer airport pick up and drop facilities, so be sure to request for one, when you make the reservation.
- Enjoy the comforts of superior hospitality, clean rooms, gymnasium, and restaurant, at Doha Dynasty Hotel and Tourist Hotel. With amenities, such as air conditioning, mini bar, television, internet access, shower, and hair dryer, you could easily have a memorable holiday without worrying too much about expenses.
- Situated at convenient distances from attractions like Aspire Tower, Corniche Promenade, and Souq Waqif, these MakeMyTrip hotels in Doha make you feel like royalty, at the most affordable prices and exciting discounts.
- Take a leisurely stroll at Doha Corniche, by booking a MakeMyTrip hotel in Doha, at the heart of the bustling metropolitan city. You could also book your room in any hotel situated across the city’s long coastline, to experience a romantic sunrise and sunset.
- You could also look for proximity to tourist attractions or Indian restaurants, according to your requirements.
- To cut your expenses down, you could look for packages that include sightseeing, along with accommodation and food.
- As some hotels do not allow unmarried couples, do keep your marriage certificate handy, in case you are travelling as a couple.
- MakeMyTrip offers accommodations and holiday packages that suit every need and budget.
- Browse from our website and App, to find the best MakeMyTrip hotel in Doha that suits your budget and requirements. Make the most of your trip, with our discounted prices and other exciting offers.
- With our 24*7 services and the promise of quality, you are sure to take priceless memories back home.
- Do pay a visit to The Pearl, an artificial island spread across a whopping 1,000 acres. Other popular, luxurious island attractions include Al Safia Island, Alia Island, Palm Tree Island, and Shrao’s Island.
- Art lovers are sure to adore the Katara Cultural Village, the Museum of Islamic Art, Arab Museum of Modern Art, and others.
- Take a camel ride while exploring the history of the Al Koor fortress, and immerse yourself in the shopping experience of Souq Waqf, Gold Souq, Falcon Souq, Omani Market, and numerous malls across the city.
- The Doha Corniche is impressive and a must visit, for its picturesque architecture and amazing views of the bustling harbour.
- The only way to reach Doha is by air, as the country shares its borders only with Saudi Arabia. Its road and rail networks for international travel are not functional, as the borders are closed to the public. Efficient and fast cars and public transport may be availed from other cities of Qatar.
- Doha International Airport is situated in the city, and various airlines of the region, such as Qatar Airways, Kuwait Airways and Oman Air offer cheap and affordable flights to the city from across the world, and other countries in the Middle East.
- Doha hotels price start at INR and you can also get additional off on all Hotels. Book Now!
- On MakeMyTrip.com, you can book incredible hotels in Doha at discounted prices. Get the cheapest deals on the best 5-star hotels too.
- Whether you have a luxury or a budget hotel stay on your mind, check out the best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip hotels in Doha!