Hotels in Jaipur
(777 Hotels in Jaipur Price Starts @ Rs. 128 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Trident Jaipur is located at excellent location on Amer Road This is the best staff I have ever seen in hospitality business Rooms are very clean, best staff and best food I would say Kids enjoyed fully in room. Hotel provide kids club facility and kids enjoyed that also I would rate 10/10 to this trip.
Gaurav goel | Sat, Feb 3, '18
Premium Hotels in Jaipur
OVERALL VERY GOOD STAY; THE STAFF IS COURTEOUS & SUPPORTIVE THE FACILITIES AVAILABLE FOR KIDS ARE GOOD. Nice swimming pool Service is also very quick. The toilets are clean & good The rooms could have been little bigger it would have been something too great out of expectation
Aditya Kaw | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Jaipur
Hathroi Palace Guest House is situated in the enchanting city of Jaipur, known as the pink city. The property is at a distance of
Ajmer Road, Jaipur
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
The hotels location for official purpose is wonderful, all the officesloctes within 5 km The hotel staff is courteous and friendly, always ready to help, Amenities and goods is also good. It’s overall a value for money
PC Meena | Mon, Feb 12, '18
Value for money. Excellent supportive and prompt responsive staff. Super breakfast to start your day on . Breakfast available from 4 a. M. Till 10 a. Rooms are smartly designed for comfortable stay. Overall good experience with my first stay in IBIS hotels.
Priyank Dalal | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Rooms are good and good place to spend some time with family. Or you can visit here if you want peace too and love rajasthani culture. Or if you want to know about the indian traditions. Very nice place to stay. Most importantly staff members are very good. Full marks to staff members
Akash Deep | Mon, Feb 12, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Jaipur
I would not sagest any one to stay. Had a stay for 4 nights rich was not good. The owner is very rood I'm taking had Just given a stay for 2 night which I feel is not good and pull ...
Ajmer Road, Jaipur
Last booked at 9(hrs) ago
Booked this Hotel after Reading reviews from Trip advisor and was very satisfied with the Hotel. I was in Jaipur for 3 day visit. Good service and good food. Overall value for mone ...
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Everything was good there only cleanliness is need to be improved. Location of hotel is in the middle of the city which made our journey easy and to locate every place was much more easy. Hotel has very good staff, excellent support room service and also house keeping. Room are spacious and quite. WELLNESS center and Gym for physical activity is high tech and ultra modern Food is tasty. Will love to come again.
Lakshay Chhabra | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Superb hotel ... We were doubtful when we booked but overall felt impressed by everything from Toilets, overall hygiene to food. More worth than what they charge. They even offered us an early check-in bec we landed by a early flight.
Machani Gangadhar Gopalakrishna | Mon, Feb 5, '18
It was very nice experience to stay in Royal Orchid Central. Staff is very courteous. Breakfast and dinner buffet spread is very good and elaborate. Location is also strategically located near major tourist point. Recommended for family vacations
Anuja | Fri, Feb 16, '18
It was my 50th bday, staff and authorities of rambaug palace people made my day too special Would like to thank them heartily for making my day too memorable Hospitality done by staff was remarkable Rooms and ambience are too good clean and hygenic Food is excellent It was superb experience will surely refer to friends and will visit again. Special thanks to makemy trip 24/7 services,
Dilip Sheth | Fri, Aug 25, '17
This is a charming haveli located about 30 minutes drive from Jaipur city centre (and 45 mins from Jaipur airport), but is accessible by Uber so you don't feel very cut off. It is close to the Fairmont and Le Meridien, both of which are within walking distance - where we were meeting friends; whilst doing some sightseeing too. Special mention to Mahendra at the Front Desk and Yogender Singh at the restaurant, who were very pleasant and assisted us in making our stay comfortable. The room was well appointed, with a 4-poster bed, design painted ceiling and fairly spacious. It is only a 2 year old hotel, but made to look and feel like an old Rajasthani haveli ... And it works! However, if there was a grouse for us, it would be the bathroom which was quite small and also not well finished - every time we had a shower, the water leaked from the shower cubicle (the door did not shut properly + the shower floor sloped away from the drain instead of towards it) and as a result, the entire bathroom floor got wet - a design flaw, it appears. House keeping / maintenance could also be improved, but for our short stay of 2 nights, it did not bother us ... The pleasant staff made up for it by making us feel welcome and comfortable. Note - there is no bar yet at this hotel as of this writing.
DEEPAK KRISHNANKUTTY | Mon, Jan 29, '18
Located in a forest reserve near Amber fort amidst pristine natural surroundings, all luxurious tent house, very friendly staff and all facilities to keep you comfortable and thoroughly entertained, Lebua Lodge is designed beautifully for families.
Rachna BHAGAT | Fri, Feb 9, '18
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Jaipur Hotels & Booking
- - Jaipur is the capital of Indias largest state of Rajasthan. Popularly known as the Pink City, because of the shade of the terracotta that colours the walls of the old city, Jaipur serves as a striking window to Indias most flamboyant and historically captivating state.
- - Jaipur has not just gracefully retained its royal roots but it proudly provides the avenues to the visitors to soak in its royal culture. Hotels in Jaipur with a royal past make for a great part of this experience. And the magnificent havelis and forts pulsating with historical sagas make for the other essential pillar of this experience. The awe-inspiring Amber Fort is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Jaipur. From the imposing City Palace to the outstanding Hawa Mahal, from the mystical Jantar Mantar to the Nahargarh Fort that stands majestically on the edge of the Aravalli Hills Jaipur offers grandeur at every nook.
- - Beyond the glorious forts, havelis and the unique Jaipur hotels too, Jaipur does have a lot to boast about. Its holy temples, colourful culture teeming with heart warming traditions, unmatched hospitality, mouth-watering rich cuisine and abundant shopping options, make the city a delightful holiday destination for families, couples and solo travellers alike.
- - Colourful tie and dye fabrics, exquisite handicrafts and beautiful silver jewellery on offer, make it almost impossible to return from Jaipur without any shopping bags.
- - When in Jaipur, do venture pout to sample Rajasthani delicacies like daal baati choorma.
More on Hotels in Jaipur
From comfortable budget stays to the most luxurious haveli hotels, when it comes to hotels in Jaipur, there is a perfect match waiting for you, whatever your need be. Here is a look at the best hotels in Jaipur, across all categories and budgets.
5-star Hotels in Jaipur
- - Many of the 5-star hotels in Jaipur were essentially palaces in the past that have been meticulously restored to have you experience the genuine old-world charm.
- - Rambagh Palace, The Raj Palace and Samode Palace are some of the most gorgeous 5-star hotels in Jaipur that make for great examples of heritage palaces turned into sprawling hotels. These are known for their luxurious character and regal hospitality, befitting kings and queens.
- - Most of these hotels are holiday destinations in themselves, offering an authentic snapshot of folk culture, sumptuous cuisine and royal living, likely to instantly make you feel like a royal.
- - The architecture and the opulence that these hotels ooze is worth admiring. Most of these have been restored with heritage furniture and other characteristic elements such as hand-carved marble latticework and even fascinating murals on the wall. Perfect for creating some most romantic memories with your loved one!
- - There are also more modern five-star hotels in Jaipur, replete with every modern luxury such as Trident Jaipur, Fairmont Jaipur, and ITC Rajputana A Luxury Collection. Pick one that matches your need.
3-star Hotels in Jaipur
- - Most 3-star hotels in Jaipur are a pleasing amalgamation of royalty, warm hospitality, central locations and modernity.
- - If you are looking for a taste of royal living without really breaking your bank, 3-star hotels in Jaipur such as Amer City Heritage Hotel, Hotel Sarang Palace, and Umaid Lake Palace make for great choices. These heritage properties will have you relish opulence within reasonable budget.
- - Souvenir Peppermint, Milestone 251, Hotel Paradise, FabHotel Dior Pink City are some of the rather reasonable 3-star hotels that you could consider in Jaipur if ease of access and a comfortable stay is your priority.
Budget Hotels in Jaipur
- - There’s an array of pleasant budget hotels in Jaipur to choose from, such as Jagrati Lords Inn, Bharat Mahal Palace, Hotel Amer View, Hotel Chandni Palace, Hotel Gauri, and Chandra Vilas Hotel.
- - If a clean, comfortable stay with basic amenities is your need, you will not be disappointed.
Tips for booking Jaipur Hotels
- TIP 1 : These Jaipur Hotels can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city.
- TIP 2 :Since Jaipur receives hordes of travellers across the year, you should make your Jaipur Hotels booking in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.
- TIP 3 :In case you wish to combine both your accommodation and tour costs, a great option for you could be to select from MakeMyTrip Jaipur holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Jaipur tourism, at the same time staying at a wonderful hotel in Jaipur.
- TIP 4 :To get a detailed Jaipur hotels list, take assistance from MakeMyTrip.com. This list will provide you with a line-up of the best MakeMyTrip Hotels in Jaipur for a memorable stay during your trip to the city.
Best localities in Jaipur
- Bani Park:
- - A stay at a Bani Park area hotel provides you proximity to key tourist attractions such as Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace.
- - From budget hotels in Jaipur such as The Livin and Hotel Bani Park Palace, to mid ranged hotels in Jaipur such as Zone by the Park and Om Niwas Suite Hotel, you will find some great properties here to choose from.
- - Mirza Ismail road or MI road is the main road of Jaipur that runs through the entire stretch of the city. If you want to stay in middle of high-energy action with coolest restaurants and loads of shopping options being right here, a hotel at MI Road should be your pick.
- - From budget hotels such as Comfort Inn Sapphire to mid-range hotels such as Nirwana Hometel Jaipur—A Sarovar Hotel, to luxury hotels alike, you are limited only by your imagination.
- - Closer to the airport, this areas hosts some awesome high-end hotels such as Jaipur Marriott Hotel and Choki Dhani—an ethnic village resort.
- - This area, however, is bit far off from the main tourist area that houses the City Palace and the forts.
How to reach Jaipur
- - By Air: Jaipur International Airport is located in Sanganer, approximately 12 kilometres from the city centre. It is well connected by flights from across India as well as many international destinations. Popular carriers like Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Air India, IndiGo, and Oman Air have daily flights to Jaipur.
- - By Road: The Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation runs a fleet of air conditioned and non-air conditioned buses from nearby cities and towns. If driving to Jaipur, national highways connecting from Delhi and Gujarat make for a smooth drive.
- - By Train: Jaipur Junction is the city’s largest railway station. It has direct trains running from major cities across India including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai. If you have a luxurious experience on your mind, the Palace on Wheels makes a scheduled stop at Jaipur.