Hotels in Jaipur
(828 Hotels in Jaipur Price Starts @ Rs. 96 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Very beautiful hotel. Large room as we stayed in a villa. Very huge bathroom. Want to have same at my home. :) ?? Beautiful garden. Food is also good. But buffet is not there. Swimming pool is a bit of disappointment. Cycle track and gym for exercise. Chef normal and chef Jatinder served us some mouthwatering dishes. People at reception are well behaving. Overall had a great time.
naveen sharma | Sat, Jan 6, '18
Premium Hotels in Jaipur
The strategic location has its unique experience. Friendly watchman helping me out to find a parking to the reception where it took 3 minutes to check in. The time was 11 PM and staff were quick to point out that the time 11. 30 dinner will be over. After the dinner we went to the room watched TV and slept. In the early morning we got fresh and headed to the breakfast room. Buffet Breakfast was ready and after a heavy breakfast we checked out. It was fruitful business stay and it was very convenient to put up here. Thank you
Rajesh Mahajan | Sat, Feb 17, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Jaipur
Nestled in the pink city of India, Jaipur, Naindivi Home Stay is located at a distance of 12.5 km from the Jaipur International Airport,
Sahkar Road, Jaipur
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Location: Located at a walking distance from Chokhi Dhani, Hotel Himalaya Tower is a budget property in Jaipur. The hotel lies 11
Jaipur's Adhbhut Hotel is close to the Old City and features a garden and a wide range of delectable Indian and global cuisines. Location:
Amer Fort, Jaipur
Last booked at 6(hrs) ago
Good hotel, nice location, pleasant staff, and good food! Value for money. Close proximity to all the main locales of Jaipur. Easily accessible by uber/ola. Staff very pleasant and helpful Enjoyed my stay thoroughly and will definitely stay at this hotel again if I visit Jaipur again.
Rashmi Gupta | Sun, Feb 18, '18
Rooms are good and good place to spend some time with family. Or you can visit here if you want peace too and love rajasthani culture. Or if you want to know about the indian traditions. Very nice place to stay. Most importantly staff members are very good. Full marks to staff members
Akash Deep | Mon, Feb 12, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Jaipur
Pros: excellent view of Amer fort from the lawn, Wonderful care takers, 4-5hrs from Delhi, avoids Jaipur city traffic Cons: food is expensive and limited choices. Not all rooms hav ...
Amer Fort, Jaipur
Last booked at 6(hrs) ago
It was my 50th bday, staff and authorities of rambaug palace people made my day too special Would like to thank them heartily for making my day too memorable Hospitality done by staff was remarkable Rooms and ambience are too good clean and hygenic Food is excellent It was superb experience will surely refer to friends and will visit again. Special thanks to makemy trip 24/7 services,
Dilip Sheth | Fri, Aug 25, '17
The room is compact, comfy and has all the facilities. The food is fantastic both in terms of variety and quality. Service is prompt and the staff helpful. The ambience of the lobby is relaxing. The hotel is located quite near to the airport.
Amita Bhatnagar | Sat, Jan 27, '18
An excellent stay .. The only problem I faced was early check-in as I arrived at 7am and was not allotted a room due to which I have to book another hotel for just 3 hours But the stay was pleasant and room was good ..
SWAPNIL PATNI | Tue, Feb 13, '18
We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel. It's was just for a night as we were leaving for Ranthambore next morning but the hospitality and warmth of your staff was something which will stay with us forever. Looking forward to see you again.
Somir Kampani | Sat, Dec 30, '17
Service of this hotel is really slow and their respons from the front desk is not up to the mark. Other than that hotel rooms are clean and have better facilities. Railway Station metro station is nearby and other major parts of the city can be easily reached.
Donna Saikia | Sat, Feb 17, '18
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Jaipur Hotels & Booking
- - Jaipur is the capital of Indias largest state of Rajasthan. Popularly known as the Pink City, because of the shade of the terracotta that colours the walls of the old city, Jaipur serves as a striking window to Indias most flamboyant and historically captivating state.
- - Jaipur has not just gracefully retained its royal roots but it proudly provides the avenues to the visitors to soak in its royal culture. Hotels in Jaipur with a royal past make for a great part of this experience. And the magnificent havelis and forts pulsating with historical sagas make for the other essential pillar of this experience. The awe-inspiring Amber Fort is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Jaipur. From the imposing City Palace to the outstanding Hawa Mahal, from the mystical Jantar Mantar to the Nahargarh Fort that stands majestically on the edge of the Aravalli Hills Jaipur offers grandeur at every nook.
- - Beyond the glorious forts, havelis and the unique Jaipur hotels too, Jaipur does have a lot to boast about. Its holy temples, colourful culture teeming with heart warming traditions, unmatched hospitality, mouth-watering rich cuisine and abundant shopping options, make the city a delightful holiday destination for families, couples and solo travellers alike.
- - Colourful tie and dye fabrics, exquisite handicrafts and beautiful silver jewellery on offer, make it almost impossible to return from Jaipur without any shopping bags.
- - When in Jaipur, do venture pout to sample Rajasthani delicacies like daal baati choorma.
More on Hotels in Jaipur
From comfortable budget stays to the most luxurious haveli hotels, when it comes to hotels in Jaipur, there is a perfect match waiting for you, whatever your need be. Here is a look at the best hotels in Jaipur, across all categories and budgets.
5-star Hotels in Jaipur
- - Many of the 5-star hotels in Jaipur were essentially palaces in the past that have been meticulously restored to have you experience the genuine old-world charm.
- - Rambagh Palace, The Raj Palace and Samode Palace are some of the most gorgeous 5-star hotels in Jaipur that make for great examples of heritage palaces turned into sprawling hotels. These are known for their luxurious character and regal hospitality, befitting kings and queens.
- - Most of these hotels are holiday destinations in themselves, offering an authentic snapshot of folk culture, sumptuous cuisine and royal living, likely to instantly make you feel like a royal.
- - The architecture and the opulence that these hotels ooze is worth admiring. Most of these have been restored with heritage furniture and other characteristic elements such as hand-carved marble latticework and even fascinating murals on the wall. Perfect for creating some most romantic memories with your loved one!
- - There are also more modern five-star hotels in Jaipur, replete with every modern luxury such as Trident Jaipur, Fairmont Jaipur, and ITC Rajputana A Luxury Collection. Pick one that matches your need.
3-star Hotels in Jaipur
- - Most 3-star hotels in Jaipur are a pleasing amalgamation of royalty, warm hospitality, central locations and modernity.
- - If you are looking for a taste of royal living without really breaking your bank, 3-star hotels in Jaipur such as Amer City Heritage Hotel, Hotel Sarang Palace, and Umaid Lake Palace make for great choices. These heritage properties will have you relish opulence within reasonable budget.
- - Souvenir Peppermint, Milestone 251, Hotel Paradise, FabHotel Dior Pink City are some of the rather reasonable 3-star hotels that you could consider in Jaipur if ease of access and a comfortable stay is your priority.
Budget Hotels in Jaipur
- - There’s an array of pleasant budget hotels in Jaipur to choose from, such as Jagrati Lords Inn, Bharat Mahal Palace, Hotel Amer View, Hotel Chandni Palace, Hotel Gauri, and Chandra Vilas Hotel.
- - If a clean, comfortable stay with basic amenities is your need, you will not be disappointed.
Tips for booking Jaipur Hotels
- TIP 1 : These Jaipur Hotels can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city.
- TIP 2 :Since Jaipur receives hordes of travellers across the year, you should make your Jaipur Hotels booking in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.
- TIP 3 :In case you wish to combine both your accommodation and tour costs, a great option for you could be to select from MakeMyTrip Jaipur holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Jaipur tourism, at the same time staying at a wonderful hotel in Jaipur.
- TIP 4 :To get a detailed Jaipur hotels list, take assistance from MakeMyTrip.com. This list will provide you with a line-up of the best MakeMyTrip Hotels in Jaipur for a memorable stay during your trip to the city.
Best localities in Jaipur
- Bani Park:
- - A stay at a Bani Park area hotel provides you proximity to key tourist attractions such as Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace.
- - From budget hotels in Jaipur such as The Livin and Hotel Bani Park Palace, to mid ranged hotels in Jaipur such as Zone by the Park and Om Niwas Suite Hotel, you will find some great properties here to choose from.
- - Mirza Ismail road or MI road is the main road of Jaipur that runs through the entire stretch of the city. If you want to stay in middle of high-energy action with coolest restaurants and loads of shopping options being right here, a hotel at MI Road should be your pick.
- - From budget hotels such as Comfort Inn Sapphire to mid-range hotels such as Nirwana Hometel Jaipur—A Sarovar Hotel, to luxury hotels alike, you are limited only by your imagination.
- - Closer to the airport, this areas hosts some awesome high-end hotels such as Jaipur Marriott Hotel and Choki Dhani—an ethnic village resort.
- - This area, however, is bit far off from the main tourist area that houses the City Palace and the forts.
How to reach Jaipur
- - By Air: Jaipur International Airport is located in Sanganer, approximately 12 kilometres from the city centre. It is well connected by flights from across India as well as many international destinations. Popular carriers like Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Air India, IndiGo, and Oman Air have daily flights to Jaipur.
- - By Road: The Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation runs a fleet of air conditioned and non-air conditioned buses from nearby cities and towns. If driving to Jaipur, national highways connecting from Delhi and Gujarat make for a smooth drive.
- - By Train: Jaipur Junction is the city’s largest railway station. It has direct trains running from major cities across India including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai. If you have a luxurious experience on your mind, the Palace on Wheels makes a scheduled stop at Jaipur.