Hotels in Jaipur
(976 PROPERTIES IN Jaipur)
976 Hotels Found in Jaipur
Good environment. Good service... I feel like a home... Such a beautiful place... Good experience with that property. Pool area was good. Very clean... I come Jaipur so many times but never find like this hotel. Affordable and comfortable.
Very good facilities at reasonable rate. Good service and very good food. Only problem is the location of the resort. It is off road in side pure residential area. Swimming pool is good. SPA is also good. Room is bit small.
This is the best hotel in this budget. Service is best, the view is very good, Airport is far near this hotel. All rooms are best. The ultimate thing about this hotel is its location and view. Tooms service was average.
Fantastic. It's one word for this hotel. Awesome experience. Felt very good since entering to the hotel till leaving. Food good. Staff good. Interior and exterior were good. I will suggest my friend to stay in this hotel whenever they have any visit to Jaipur.
Nice location. Clean rooms. Cooperative staff. Nice ambience. Overall good place to stay. Only drawback is food. Food served in restaurant is not worth at all. So suggest everyone to have food somewhere outside. Otherwise superb experience.
Rooms are so neat and clean and room service was good. All Staff members are prompt to their services. Restaurant serves delicious food. Hotel located in very posh area. It is also near to railway station. Our stay was really very wonderful.
Very good view from the room ... Extremely courteous and helpful staff. Food was average. Good property to stay with kids ... Multiple activies arranged for kids daily. Best view from the topmost ie fourth floor
I am happy that out of 40 5star hotels in Jaipur I picked trident. Once you stay you will know small things are taken care without even taking a notice I. E. Taking care of extra bed, breakfast for extra person.
There services are awesome. So to get pampered on a relaxed weekend got to Trident Jaipur
This is good option if you are looking for airport near by and 2 star hotel. Staff is good, food is OK. But location is quit far if you want to travel in the city. Value for money but then you can't expect more in 2k
Hotel located very near to air port. Have a roof top restaurant with runway fly view. Rooms are big and clean with clean and large bathroom and dressing rooms. 32" LED with Tata Sky connection gives a pleasure stay when not at work. Hotel is good for family and business stay.
Hotel location is good. Food is great. Property is new and well managed. Interior decoration is good like you have in other similar hotels. Front desk needs to be improved a lot. They need training on behaviour aspect.
Very good facilities. Staff is very professional. One should visit it. Infrastructure is new and good. Having internet facilities. Food is good. Specially it is good for pour vegetarians. Swimming pool on top floor. Night dining facilities on top floor having city view.
The rooms were nicely done and clean. Location was easy to find and was simply up to the mark. The facilities were super and the staff was super courteous. Value for money and one of the finest I have stayed. Certainly would recommend and would be my place to stay.
Front desk staff, room service or chef everything is awesome specially rahul. Location of hotel is excellent just 10 min drive from railwaystation and airport, for me its win situation and will stay here next time too.
The rooms in the hotel are amazing. There are gigantic balconies on the first floor rooms which add a charm to the stay. The interiors and hygiene of the hotel are great too. Another great highlight is that the food is really amazing.
Room service was very slow. In room dining was not good. We didn't get what we ordered and also time taken was too much. In room dining needs improvement. Food was good and staff was very helpful. Value for money.
The more attractive thing of the place is location and the interior .. Maintenance, cleanliness, service, food was excellent .. Great service received by Mr. Digvijay and Mr. Neeraj .. Hade a great time in Lohagarh :)
Amazingly done resort. From the tents to the suite all the stays are so beautiful which lets you extend your trip. The hospitality, the food and the services are accurate and flawless. Special mention to Shreya the relationship manager who looked after our comfort, took us around the property. She truly knows her work.. Even the workers starting from the waiter till the Manager were so humble and The best was no tip policy. Where no one took tip and encourage competition. This is a great policy.
Very nice hotel and easy to reach... It was a good experience.. Nice hotel.. Good staff... Neat clean rooms... Overall, good experience.. I would prefer to stay here again... MMT was provided a huge discount...
Great hotel.. Courteous staff... Nice food.. Great value for money... Location was very central... Near to all the facilities check in and check out was no problem.. We had reached an hour earlier... But given a room straight away.
It's a one night stay for a business trip. Hotel is in a prime location, staff are OK, room is very compact one, may be designed for business trip.. Services are quite OK, but you need to demand everything. Dinner buffet is OK, the attitude is a bit confusing sometimes they are nice, sometimes they won't even mind you.. Overall it's a decent stay.. Thanks make my trip for making it worth for the money I paid.
Rooms are neat and clean. Hotel staff is polite and are happy to help. Buffet breakfast was just OK. But the chef would customize food as per your choices. Housekeeping service is quick. I had a pleasant stay.
Definitely will stay in future. Rooms are OK... And well cleaned. Hot and cold mix water system. Service is good. Location is very nice. Pizza hut domino's. Inox is in 1 km radius. You will love it...
Location of the hotel is very nice. However, Rooms were too compact. Rooms didn't have proper view and there was Not much ventilation in the rooms either. Overall, it's an average place to stay in Jaipur.
Service was a bit slow.. A great place to stay. Good food, nice spread of breakfast. The rooms were very clean. For a business visit it's a the ideal hotel with best location. The roof top is pretty decent.
A good hotel located at mi road. The rooms are clean, all the facilities are provided there is a minibar also in a room and a sound system and a locker.. And all the things are provided in the room on demand. I am happy to happy in this hotel.
It's a nice experience to stay in this property. Excellent hospitality, nice environment, food quality is very good and regarding point of cleanliness it's also very good. Roof top restaurant is very excellent. Overall my suggestion is to stay always in this property.
Good location and staff was very heplful the travel desk was helpful in arranging the local tour. The hotel very well noted in the city of Jaipur. The staff in the restaurant was very courteous
Room was spacious but the Bath room was small.
Would definitely stay next time.
Great rooms, nice gym and an amazing Rooftop pool with an amazing view. Happening lounge bar. Very well maintained property. Recommended for all. Food prices slightly steep but considering location you can have a meal in any of the surrounding joints. Adjacent to an Inox theater is a definite plus.
It was great stay. The hotel was awesome ... With marvellous swimming pool. The staff was helpful and cheerful. The stay was very comfortable. The location of the hotel was good. All basic requirements were there in the room. The air conditioner was cool.
Jaipur Hotels - Information
These properties can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city. Since this place receives hordes of travellers across the year, you should make your bookings in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles. In case you wish to combine both your accommodation and tour costs, then a great option for you could be to choose Jaipur hotels packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Jaipur tourism and at the same time, stay at a wonderful accommodation.
Sitapura, Jawahar Circle, Ambari, Ajmer Road, Ridhi Sidhi Circle, JLN Marg and Tonk Road are some areas where budget hotels in Jaipur are located. These properties may not have all the facilities on offer by plush hotels, but they offer enough comforts to make the stay of their guests truly memorable. Reaching these cheap hotels in Jaipur is not an issue, due to the local transportation system. Thus, if you have budget constraints, then these lowest price hotels in Jaipur are ideal for you.
Budget Hotels in Jaipur
There are plenty of luxury hotels in Jaipur that can be found in areas like Sardar Patel Marg, Civil Lines, Agra Jaipur Road, Tonk Road and Hawa Sadak. These 5 star hotels in Jaipur offer a range of leisure and business services for the convenience of guests.
Jaipur Hotels by Star Rating
Since these areas lie in proximity to the popular leisure and business hubs of the city, these 5 or 4 star hotels are a favourite among travellers. If you do not wish to spend too much on accommodation, while not compromising comforts, then 3 star hotels in Jaipur should be your choice.
Jaipur, once a stronghold of the Rajputs, is home to numerous breathtaking attractions that charm one and all. Some of these places of interest that are worth exploring are:
Popular Areas/Attractions in Jaipur
- ● City Palace
- ● Jal Mahal
- ● Hawa Mahal
- ● Rambagh Palace
- ● Amer Fort
- ● Jantar Mantar
- ● Albert Hall Museum
When you come to this amazing city, shopping is one thing that you should definitely indulge in. Some of the popular shopping destinations here are Badi Chaupar, Nehru Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar, Johri Bazaar and Chaura Rasta.
Jaipur hotel rates differ depending on the facilities on offer, star rating, location, and peak or off-season. On MakeMyTrip.com, get a comprehensive list of Jaipur hotel tariff rates, which range between INR 400 to INR 60000 per room for a night. Besides checking the tariff rates, avail the various hotel deals on offer on the website.
Jaipur Hotels Tariff Frequently Asked Questions Things to do in Jaipur
- ● Forts and Palaces of Jaipur: Hilltop forts, regal palaces, vibrant bazaars, bright turbans, camel carts, heritage hotels, bandhini sarees, pyaaz kachoris, and true blue Rajasthani hospitality. Such is the charm of the Pink City, Jaipur. It has various Forts and Palaces like Amber (or Amer) Fort, Jaigarh Fort , Nahargarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace etc.
- ● Chokhi Dhani: The Chokhi Dhani Village Resort is a place where the old and the young alike can have fun! The resort has a rustic rural setting and takes you into the world of Rajputs.
- ● Elephant Festival: Come to Jaipur at the time of Holi (in March) and witness the most loved sport in a most unique setup- Elephant Polo! Watch elephants bedecked and embellished with garlands and ornaments. Some of them are also painted with vibrant colors. The best-looking elephant is awarded.
- ● Albert Hall museum: One of the oldest museums in Jaipur, it is also known as Government Central Museum and was built by Maharaja Sawai Ram Singh II in 1868. Boasting of the Indo-Saracenic architecture, the design of the museum is quiet similar to the Victoria and Albert museum in London.
- ● Jawahar Kala Kendra: Founded in 1983, Jawahar Kala Kendra is a cultural centre where both classical and folk art forms come together and put up a spectacular show celebrating Jaipur heritage.
October to March: There are cool breezes along with moderate sunlight in the month of October making it suitable for visitors to go for sightseeing during the day. Winter season in Jaipur begins in the month of November and ends in the month of February. Evenings are generally cold in this season and sometimes the night temperature can drop down till 4 degree Celsius. This can be an ideal time for tourists to go for shopping and other tourist activities even in the afternoon.
When to visit Jaipur What to Pack for Jaipur
- ● Lightweight cotton clothing for the summer as temperatures can peak beyond 40C.
- ● Essentials like a good pair of walking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, a sunhat and mosquito repellent.
- ● A jacket for winter nights as temperatures can dip to 4C.
Things to Eat in Jaipur
- ● Ghewar: A favourite with locals and tourists, ghewar is a traditional Rajasthani sweet that is circular in shape. It’s deep fried and laden with pistachios and almonds. LMB in Johari Bazaar is an acclaimed eatery to sample this delicacy.
- ● Kachori: Kachori is a fried snack that can either be sweet or savoury. When in Jaipur, pick up your box of the famous pyaaz kachori from Rawat ki Kachori and enjoy it with a hot cup of tea!
- ● Daal Baati: A popular dish of Rajasthan, daal baati is daal served with hard wheat rolls (baati). Seasoned with ghee and served hot, most local eateries in Jaipur have it on their menu.
- ● Lal Maas: Literally translated as ‘red meat’, lal maas is a lamb dish that dates back to royal times. Doused in spices, yogurt and chillies, the flavour of the gravy is heightened by it being cooked on a slow fire for many hours.
Forts in Jaipur
- ● Amber Fort : Amber Fort is the iconic attraction of Jaipur and a must on your itinerary. Suraj Pole, the sun facing royal entrance to the fort, is one of the classic blends of Hindu and Mughal architecture. Marvels like Ganesh Pol, Sila Devi Temple, Sheesh Mahal, Magic Flower Fresco and Man Singh Palace await you in the interiors of Amber Fort.
- ● Jaigarh Fort: Jaigarh Fort, which once held the royal treasury and acted as the defence system of Amber, is today a marvellous archetype of walls, watchtowers and bastions. You will be awed by the sight of Jaivan, the largest moving canon in Asia, which was thankfully fired only once.
- ● Nahargarh Fort: Also called the Tiger Fort, Nahargarh Fort is a cryptic fortress that was used as summer residence by royalty. The most splendid aspect of Nahargarh is the view of the city from the top, especially in the evenings.
- ● Hawa Mahal: The Palace of the Winds, or Hawa Mahal, was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh for royal women to view the busy streets of Johari Bazaar, while staying veiled behind the jharokhas.
- ● Jal Mahal: Literally meaning as ‘Water Palace’, Jal Mahal is located amidst the Man Sagar Lake and was constructed by Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799. The beauty of the palace lies in its location as the palace cum hotel is standing in the centre of the lake.