Hotels in Jaipur
(1007 Hotels in Jaipur Price Starts @ Rs. 160 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
As always, amazing property one of most fav. Places to stay in Jaipur. Good service, good rooms, colorbar is just amazing for a relaxed evening. Check-in time could be better as 3:00 PM is almost half day gone. Rest by far the best stay
Naman bhutani | Sun, May 20, '18
Premium Hotels in Jaipur
Room cleanliness too good. Co operative staff. Hotel is nearby air port as per our requirement. Room rate is somewhat good considering the service. Hotel internal service is too good considering its star ratings. Staff behavior is polite and sober. Good stay at hotel.
Suresh Bagda | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 1,899Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Jaipur
I booked in advance and ended up paying higher than last minute prices. Rooms are clean but Restaurant staff was rude. Food not up to mark. If you choose to stay better get the breakfast and dinner inclusive package.
Pawan | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 4,000Choose Dates
I visited hotel on 09/05/18, enter the the room and start AC - the AC was not working when I call to Reception after 30 minutes he deputed person and mechanics took 1 hours more time for servicing I am in the room without AC for 2 hours in a very hot condition that time Jaipur temperature was 46C
RAM jeev tiwari | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 2,199Choose Dates
Beautiful decor . Good service and very cooperative and thoughtful staff. The pool is amazing . You can have fun while enjoying the beauty around . . A great experience overall . The only thing that need improvement is the food. The food was a little disappointing.
Shraddha Singh | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Rs. 4,800Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Jaipur
I have experienced best ever services in this hotel, they are so quick in actions and really take care of the guest. Chef was especially great and all non-veg items were just perfectly cooked and served.
Rohan | Fri, May 18, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Only veg food was available otherwise location is awesome and staff are also friendly
SANJAY | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 2,899Choose Dates
Just stayed for a night for some business trip. The hotel is located approximately 3 KM from airport. Staff is good and helping. Cleanliness is good. Rooms are little small and fittings are little old. Food is good but costlier. Ventilation system is not good.
Anupam Yadav | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 2,599Choose Dates
Stayed in mansingh palace hotel for 3 days. First the location of the hotel is near to Jaipur railway station and bus stand. Rooms are spacious and clean. Room are quite neat and clean. Hotel staff is polite. Breakfast spread was also good and room service is quite fast. Really enjoyed my stay.
yashveer rathore | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 4,000Choose Dates
Great room, excellent staff that is very helpful. Breakfast buffet is really nice with a large choice of food. The room was clean and housekeeping is very effective. I enjoyed my stay here, as it is in the centre of Jaipur and easily accessible from all parts of the city.
Abraham Cherian | Sun, May 13, '18
Excellent property, every time I stay here it feels like home to me away home. Kind of take care this people do with guest is top notch . . Keep up good work team Raddision, it's value for money always.
Tushar Ranpara | Sat, May 19, '18
Rs. 5,999Choose Dates
Had a pleasant stay with family for 1N/2D . Hospitality was the highlight in every element. The buffet spread plus the quality was mind blowing. Would love to visit and stay here again during my next visit to the pink city
Sheetal Arora | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 5,399Choose Dates
Was really disappoint with the attitude of the staff. The shower in the bathroom was not working. Instead of fixing the problem the management handed us a bucket. No one expects this from a hotel that you are paying so much for. There are so many other options in Jaipur for the same price. I would definitely not recommend this place after my experience.
Nirmal Badjate | Sun, Apr 22, '18
Rs. 2,199Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Jaipur
- Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is the best place to be if you love the old-world charm of cobbled streets and picturesque architecture of forts and palaces. Founded by King Jai Singh II in 1727, the city has become an abode for both Indian and international tourists from across the world.
- Popularly referred to as the “Pink City” because of its stucco-style architectural marvels, this Rajasthani city houses two UNESCO heritage sites – the Amer or Amber Fort and the Jantar Mantar – and offers a sneak peek into the erstwhile grandeur and glory of the state. Visitors usually club visits to Jaipur with nearby tourist attractions of Delhi and Agra, which is known as the “Golden Triangle Tour”.
- Explore this mesmerizing city and book the best Hotels with fantastic deals by searching for hotels in Jaipur on makemytrip.com. Whether you seek cheap accommodations for backpacking trips or luxury suites for a holiday of a lifetime with your loved ones, MakeMyTrip lists them all.
Best localities in Jaipur
- Rose Garden – Stroll through the rose garden and pose for pictures in the area known for colourful streets and buildings. The Fern Jaipur, one of the most loved budget hotels in the city known for its hospitality and unmatchable services for both the business and leisure traveller, is situated close by. With its posh suits and rooms, elegant interior décor, LED TVs, and other amenities, this MakeMyTrip hotel in Jaipur lets you enjoy a modern lifestyle on the go.
- Hawa Mahal – As one of the most popular tourist destinations of Jaipur, this iconic palace symbolizes grandeur and class. Made using red and pink sandstone, Hawa Mahal sits on the edge of the City Palace Jaipur, and is known for its honeycomb structure with 935 tiny windows, intricate latticework carvings, and architecture that helps circulate cool, natural breeze in a relieving contrast to the scorching daytime heat of the city. One of the hotels located in proximity to the Hawa Mahal is the Holiday Inn Jaipur, which offers travellers easy access to other nearby tourist destinations such as Jantar Mantar. Log in to your MakeMyTrip account, and get the best offers and discounts on this much loved Jaipur hotel.
- Amer Fort – Built in the sixteenth century by Maan Singh, who was Emperor Akbar’s general, the Amer Fort is known as one of the splendid examples of the fort architecture. Explore the renowned marvel at your own pace and style, either on elephant back or by foot. Travellers can consider booking themselves at the Radisson Blue Jaipur, which offers a complete array of options for a delightful stay, ranging from swimming pool to sauna.
- Birla Mandir – Birla Mandir is a treat to the eyes, especially when it is brightly lit against the night sky. This Lakshmi Narayan temple is constructed using white marble, and has beautiful stained glasses that depict stories from the Hindu mythology. There are several MakeMyTrip hotels in this locality, including budget options like Red Fox and luxurious stays like the Hilton Jaipur. At the Red Fox, travellers can avail airport transfers in premium sedans while staying close to tourist spots like Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, and City Mahal without burning a hole in their pocket. Hilton, right at the heart of the city, is a great option to indulge in luxury amid a hectic lifestyle. The Lalit and Ramada are other popular choices in this locality for unmatchable services and luxurious amenities.
Things to do
- Shop to your heart’s content at the city’s bazaars for local specialities, such as bandhani, silver jewellery, shellac work, camel leather sandals, stone sculptures, and pottery work.
- Experience the mystics and rhythms of Kathak, Jaipur Gharana style, a famous Indian classical dance style known for its grace and vivacity, with a strong flavour of spirituality, covering stories and philosophies from Vaishnavism and Shaivism. Indulge in the local dance form of the Ghoomar, or stay entertained with puppet shows that depict either folklores or stories from Hindu mythology.
- Treat your taste buds to authentic Rajasthani cuisines as you dig into dishes such as dal baati churma, ghevar, mawa kachori, laal maas, and missi roti.
How to reachBy Air: Jaipur International Airport is well connected to all parts of the country and is located at a distance of less than 10 km from the main city. Most Indian cities have daily non-stop flights to the city. Direct and connecting flights are available to various Middle Eastern and South Asian countries too.
By Train: Jaipur can be reached by availing of the Indian railway services from major Indian cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Indore, Kolkata, and Chennai. A luxury train experience one mustn’t forego is the “Palace on Wheels”, which connects travellers with key attractions in Rajasthan and across various sectors in central, western, and southern India. It is, without a doubt, an experience of a lifetime.
By Bus: Government-run buses can be availed of from Bikaner House near India Gate, Delhi. Both AC and non-AC bus facilities are available from Delhi. There are also Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation buses to and from Mumbai, Agra, Ajmer, Udaipur, and other cities.
By Taxi: The city has an elaborate roadways network and can be reached by cab, from nearby major cities, such as Delhi and Agra. National Highways like NH 8, 11, and 12 run through the city.
Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in jaipur.