Hotels in Jaipur
(939 PROPERTIES IN Jaipur)
939 Hotels Found in Jaipur
It was a good experience to stay at this hotel.
Hotel was at reachable and prime located area, Vaishali nagar. Guards were well mannered and cooperative. Receptionist was too experienced and did not take much time to check in. Room was spacious, clean and well managed. The best thing I like was location, because inox, shopping mall, chowpati etc were at walkable distance.
I will again visit at this hotel.
Wonderful experience. Hotel Staff very courteous and Polite. Good Breakfast and excellent amenities. It is definitely value for Money. Neat and clean and very organized. I would effeminately strongly recommend it. Even location was good and reachable.
Hotel provided me good discount. Nice and helpful people at the hotel. Enjoyed staying there for one night. Would stay there next time as well when I visit this Jaipur next time. Thank you very much !!!
A very good experience overall, I use to stay in Hotel Natraj every time when I visit Jaipur. Hotel staff were very good, food is good and is pure vegetarian. Approach to the hotel is very easy half kilometre from bus station and one kilometre from railway station.
WiFi was not working at all and the items available in my room were chargeable, the charger of those eatable things were more than double than their original MRP. Kindly make a not that if you are giving any food and drink items to a customer in his room which has a MRP written on it, you should not charge too high on them.
Otherwise everything was very fine. Good for every type of people.
Nice hotel with nice staff and food was very awesome. Most nice thing is open swimming pool on 9th floor. Buffet dinner and breakfast was ultimate. Staff is very coordinate with guests. Enjoyed lot over there.
Hotel situated in good location room was clean and spacious and hygienic room service was very good, they are making good, tasty food and presented in good manner, restaurant staff is friendly and behavior was very good. Overall my experience about this hotel was very good because this hotel fulfill their term and condition as shown in Make My Trips App. Due to this reason I will also book in future through MMT App because this is economical and comfortable stay in Jaipur compared to other. Along with family.
Everything was excellent.
I would like to recommend this hotel to my friends.
It's just more than expectations.
The best part of the hotel is room. Size was good enough, room decor is pretty good, Bath tub & mini bar facilities. Fabulous value for money hotel situated at the heart of Jaipur. We have experience a good environment with good food quality. Car parking is a major concern as there is a scarcity of space. No valet parking.
All facilities are really good, Cooperative and good services and all I say they help the customer, There series of rooms are good, Cleanliness good, No disturbance, Fantastic view, Clean bathrooms.
Cool calm and relaxed atmosphere. Enjoyed a lot at hotel pool. Staff is very cooperative. Call for breakfast was reminded. Check in was made easy by staff. Service to the room was quick.
First tour to Jaipur with my date nearest to airport make it easy to find and reach, Early check-in made and very helpful staff. Tasty food and good room service and specially mini bar service in rooms were awesome, All other services mentioned are up to the mark, Best hospitality ever, Value for money.
Nice environment with a very peaceful ambience. Nearby to airport and good view from rooftop. Colorbar is an awesome place by the side of pool to be with friends and family. Overall enjoyed the time and value for money.
Services was good ... Need to improve little on food service ... Nice variety but taste needs little improvement.
Didn't find any difference in deluxe room and club room- don't know why it is charged different.
Airport is just 10 mins away.
Attached to city square mall
Great room service.
Good swimming pool.
Not all tv channels are available.
As soon as we arrived, they made us first complete the check in process, leaving our luggage outside at the entrance.
Hotel is located opp Jal Mahal and excellent location so far.
Food is good.
Staff were very friendly and they hear you.
Overall, experience is good. Can't reply complain and find fault..
I think they have to start shuttle service.
We stayed in Trident Jaipur for 2-3 days and it was great experience. Location is nearly great and rooms are great. We stayed in lake facing room view from which is amazing. Staff is very courteous and service is amazing, thanks for the packed lunch for our travel onwards. My only complaint would be that WiFi is not free, as hotel of Trident standard should have it.
Unexpectedly the hotel was beautiful and amazingly awesome. After having a bad experience at Ajmer I was even scared to step into this hotel. But to my surprise it was so good that I was very happy for selecting it.
I stayed at the hotel for 2 days. Great place and very good service. They even arranged an early check in as my train reached by 6. And yes great food. Would definitely like to stay again if I visit Jaipur.
Booked this hotel on MMT, superb deal, room was beyond expectations at this price and everything is perfect! Visited first time to Jaipur, everyone knows this hotel and the location is also perfect in the city where you can visit Historical spots within 5kms circumstances!
Nirwana hometel is very good service and room service food service is very excellent and good. In all time stay in this hotel. All employee is good nature and services provide. The near of railway station and bus station walking distance by
This hotel is in a central location and is a great deal for the price. There is a huge breakfast buffet and the rooms are clean and large. The only negative for me is the charge for internet and the ability to use only one device at a time. It was difficult to log out of the timed service, so I ended up losing a lot of money on time I wasn't spending online.
Beautiful room, comfortable space, nice spacious lobby and good food. Hygienic toilets, good quality TV, comfortable dining table, humble staff, comfortable bed, good lights, lovely ambience, chilled AC with controller, easy accessibility and perfect for all.
Hotel have very clean room. Hotel location is also good. Breakfast is also very tasty, toilet also clean. Hotel staff also supporting. Room service also good. I have enjoyed Jaipur trip and remember always Makemytrip.
It was an amazing experience overall it is a very clean hotel and the view you get from terrace is also amazing the room service is perfect to give you a perfect trip the money is also reasonable and breakfast was yum.
The location of the Hotel is perfect with railway station and markets in proximity. Price for a double occupancy room was good. Staff was courteous and polite. However, tea bags in room were not sufficient. Rooms are well maintained and clean. Hotel has ample parking. Overall, good value for money spent.
Rooms are good. Scope of in breakfast range. Services were excellent except bathroom. Toiletries were not two persons checked in. Hot water was not available. Jet- flesh not working properly. Tea maker was out of order. Efforts are good but needs attention and care.
Stayed with my family. Rooms are clean and well maintained. Breakfast was good !! Located at the centre from where all places like Jhori Bazaar, City palace etc are near. Recommend this hotel strongly.
We stayed in country inn for 2 nights recently. The rooms were neat and clean. The toiletries and supplies kept in the bathroom should be better. Also there was no hotel stationery in the room. Breakfast should be improved.
If someone in Jaipur than I recommend to stay in redfox once this is the great place to stay
Service is awesome, staff was very corporative
Rooms were clean and view was awesome
For a business purposes ans family stay this is the best hotel in Jaipur I must say
Stayed for two night. Hotel is quite good.. Rooms are spacious and clean. Well maintained property. Food in buffet is also awesome. Though hotel staff didn't inform about my breakfast which was included in meal plan at time of booking. Quiet ideal for people travelling by plane as airport is near by. Soap provided by hotel was not good. Manager provided changed in room as room allocated earlier was far from lift. MMT always gives me best deal. Keep up the good work... Please start vehicle booking in MMT for nomads like us. I'm sure you will proved best price in that also.
No results found
Jaipur Hotels - Information
These properties can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city. Since this place receives hordes of travellers across the year, you should make your bookings in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles. In case you wish to combine both your accommodation and tour costs, then a great option for you could be to choose Jaipur hotels packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Jaipur tourism and at the same time, stay at a wonderful accommodation.
Sitapura, Jawahar Circle, Ambari, Ajmer Road, Ridhi Sidhi Circle, JLN Marg and Tonk Road are some areas where budget hotels in Jaipur are located. These properties may not have all the facilities on offer by plush hotels, but they offer enough comforts to make the stay of their guests truly memorable. Reaching these cheap hotels in Jaipur is not an issue, due to the local transportation system. Thus, if you have budget constraints, then these lowest price hotels in Jaipur are ideal for you.
Budget Hotels in Jaipur
There are plenty of luxury hotels in Jaipur that can be found in areas like Sardar Patel Marg, Civil Lines, Agra Jaipur Road, Tonk Road and Hawa Sadak. These 5 star hotels in Jaipur offer a range of leisure and business services for the convenience of guests.
Jaipur Hotels by Star Rating
Since these areas lie in proximity to the popular leisure and business hubs of the city, these 5 or 4 star hotels are a favourite among travellers. If you do not wish to spend too much on accommodation, while not compromising comforts, then 3 star hotels in Jaipur should be your choice.
Jaipur, once a stronghold of the Rajputs, is home to numerous breathtaking attractions that charm one and all. Some of these places of interest that are worth exploring are:
Popular Areas/Attractions in Jaipur
- ● City Palace
- ● Jal Mahal
- ● Hawa Mahal
- ● Rambagh Palace
- ● Amer Fort
- ● Jantar Mantar
- ● Albert Hall Museum
When you come to this amazing city, shopping is one thing that you should definitely indulge in. Some of the popular shopping destinations here are Badi Chaupar, Nehru Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar, Johri Bazaar and Chaura Rasta.
Jaipur hotel rates differ depending on the facilities on offer, star rating, location, and peak or off-season. On MakeMyTrip.com, get a comprehensive list of Jaipur hotel tariff rates, which range between INR 400 to INR 60000 per room for a night. Besides checking the tariff rates, avail the various hotel deals on offer on the website.
Jaipur Hotels Tariff Frequently Asked Questions Things to do in Jaipur
- ● Forts and Palaces of Jaipur: Hilltop forts, regal palaces, vibrant bazaars, bright turbans, camel carts, heritage hotels, bandhini sarees, pyaaz kachoris, and true blue Rajasthani hospitality. Such is the charm of the Pink City, Jaipur. It has various Forts and Palaces like Amber (or Amer) Fort, Jaigarh Fort , Nahargarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace etc.
- ● Chokhi Dhani: The Chokhi Dhani Village Resort is a place where the old and the young alike can have fun! The resort has a rustic rural setting and takes you into the world of Rajputs.
- ● Elephant Festival: Come to Jaipur at the time of Holi (in March) and witness the most loved sport in a most unique setup- Elephant Polo! Watch elephants bedecked and embellished with garlands and ornaments. Some of them are also painted with vibrant colors. The best-looking elephant is awarded.
- ● Albert Hall museum: One of the oldest museums in Jaipur, it is also known as Government Central Museum and was built by Maharaja Sawai Ram Singh II in 1868. Boasting of the Indo-Saracenic architecture, the design of the museum is quiet similar to the Victoria and Albert museum in London.
- ● Jawahar Kala Kendra: Founded in 1983, Jawahar Kala Kendra is a cultural centre where both classical and folk art forms come together and put up a spectacular show celebrating Jaipur heritage.
October to March: There are cool breezes along with moderate sunlight in the month of October making it suitable for visitors to go for sightseeing during the day. Winter season in Jaipur begins in the month of November and ends in the month of February. Evenings are generally cold in this season and sometimes the night temperature can drop down till 4 degree Celsius. This can be an ideal time for tourists to go for shopping and other tourist activities even in the afternoon.
When to visit Jaipur What to Pack for Jaipur
- ● Lightweight cotton clothing for the summer as temperatures can peak beyond 40C.
- ● Essentials like a good pair of walking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, a sunhat and mosquito repellent.
- ● A jacket for winter nights as temperatures can dip to 4C.
Things to Eat in Jaipur
- ● Ghewar: A favourite with locals and tourists, ghewar is a traditional Rajasthani sweet that is circular in shape. It’s deep fried and laden with pistachios and almonds. LMB in Johari Bazaar is an acclaimed eatery to sample this delicacy.
- ● Kachori: Kachori is a fried snack that can either be sweet or savoury. When in Jaipur, pick up your box of the famous pyaaz kachori from Rawat ki Kachori and enjoy it with a hot cup of tea!
- ● Daal Baati: A popular dish of Rajasthan, daal baati is daal served with hard wheat rolls (baati). Seasoned with ghee and served hot, most local eateries in Jaipur have it on their menu.
- ● Lal Maas: Literally translated as ‘red meat’, lal maas is a lamb dish that dates back to royal times. Doused in spices, yogurt and chillies, the flavour of the gravy is heightened by it being cooked on a slow fire for many hours.
Forts in Jaipur
- ● Amber Fort : Amber Fort is the iconic attraction of Jaipur and a must on your itinerary. Suraj Pole, the sun facing royal entrance to the fort, is one of the classic blends of Hindu and Mughal architecture. Marvels like Ganesh Pol, Sila Devi Temple, Sheesh Mahal, Magic Flower Fresco and Man Singh Palace await you in the interiors of Amber Fort.
- ● Jaigarh Fort: Jaigarh Fort, which once held the royal treasury and acted as the defence system of Amber, is today a marvellous archetype of walls, watchtowers and bastions. You will be awed by the sight of Jaivan, the largest moving canon in Asia, which was thankfully fired only once.
- ● Nahargarh Fort: Also called the Tiger Fort, Nahargarh Fort is a cryptic fortress that was used as summer residence by royalty. The most splendid aspect of Nahargarh is the view of the city from the top, especially in the evenings.
- ● Hawa Mahal: The Palace of the Winds, or Hawa Mahal, was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh for royal women to view the busy streets of Johari Bazaar, while staying veiled behind the jharokhas.
- ● Jal Mahal: Literally meaning as ‘Water Palace’, Jal Mahal is located amidst the Man Sagar Lake and was constructed by Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799. The beauty of the palace lies in its location as the palace cum hotel is standing in the centre of the lake.