Hotels in Jaipur
(1144 Hotels in Jaipur)
Recently Booked Hotels in Jaipur
It's a good hotel, worth the money spent. Ideal location. Very clean and good room. The reception is efficient and caring. Ambience is also good. Toilet is clean and spacious. The ...
On Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Near Airport, Jaipur
Last booked at 5(hrs) ago
We stayed for 1 night. Its was a family trip. Good hotel. Rooftop swimming pool but was closed by 8 pm. View from rooftop is nice at night. Good indian food but less variety in buf ...
A-26, A/2 Banipark, Jaisingh Highway, MI Road, Jaipur
Last booked at 10(hrs) ago
Good location move to railway station and air port as well bus stand. Business purpose as well family can sty the hotel. Food quality also good. We will park the our for wheeler th ...
Near Collectorate Circle,, Jaipur Railway Station, Jaipur
Last booked at 4(hrs) ago
Recently Reviewed Hotels in Jaipur
The hotel is in Jaipur, the pink city of India and the capital of the tourist place Rajasthan. Jaipur International Airport, the nearest Railway Station and the nearest Bus Station is just a half an hour from the hotel. As it is located in the close ...
Vpo-Teh-, Jaipur Rd, Shilp Colony, vpo-samod
Kailrugji The Hotel is a 3 star property located 11.5 km from the Jaipur Airport, 2 km from the Jaipur Railway Station and at walking distance from the nearby bus stop. The hotel is situated near to the famous sightseeing places such as Jantar Mant ...
22 C Gopal Bari,Opp.Daak Bungalow,Behind Khasa Kothi, Gopal Bari, Jaipur
Located on Jaisingh Highway, Park Inn offers conference room, restaurant and bar. It's just 3.5 km from Hawa Mahal and 9.7 km from Jal Mahal. Park Inn, situated close to the railway station, is a 4 star property that offers best-in-class amenities a ...
Opposite Crystal Mall, Near Khasa Khoti Circle/MI Road/City Centre, Jaipur Railway Station, Jaipur
1144 Hotels Found in Jaipur
We went with friends for stay. The staff was very courteous & made us feel at home. The peacocks (& peahens) danced in the surroundings with the feathers spread beautifully. The restaurant staff were extra helpful with their suggestions & service. All six of us thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Arun Shrivastava | Sun, Aug 21, 2016
The staff at the front desk is very professional and friendly too. Likewise, the travel-desk support was handy as it allowed us to cover all the planned sightseeing points without any glitch. Me and my family enjoyed the breakfast and meals (lunch/dinner) at the Ginger Cafeteria. Overall feedback Highlight: 1. Value for money. 2. Excellent service. 3. Hygiene and Amenities in/out of room up to the reputation of the Ginger group of hotels. 4. Location of the hotel again has advantages only. 5. Although the food was good, I would love to see if they can work on customising the ordered dish because the kids and seniors may not handle the spicy/hot items.
Vipin Bhopatkar | Mon, Nov 28, 2016
I really like the location and hospitality of hotel. Staff was very nice and coperative. Room was well organised. Food was good and breakfast I liked the most. You can enjoy gym facilities too at 5 floor
Sandhya Rani | Sun, Nov 27, 2016
The staff is unprofessional no courtesy to guests rude behaviour. Food served in the room was pathetic Fish and Chips fish was smelly. In the morning we asked for masala tea with no sugar and we were served with ready made tea with sugar. I will not recommend this hotel.
Gurjeet Arora | Wed, Nov 23, 2016
The hotel location and access to airport, Main bazaar is the main highlight of this hotel. Though the rooms, were small but the rooms were maintained well. The breakfast had variety of options for people who travel from North, south, west, and for the foreigners. The staff were cooperative. Overall, we fell in love with the hotel. I would recommend this hotel for my friends and colleagues.
Hemaleka Balu | Tue, Nov 22, 2016
It was actually a good experience. I would always prefer going to this rather than choosing on others. The hotel staff show their cooperation at any point of time. It feels so safe and comfortable. Its so big a relaxation to be at HOTEL HOLIDAY HOME.
Surbhi Singh | Tue, Nov 29, 2016
Hotel ambiance and rooms were really superb, equipped with all the amenities. Staff over there was very helpful, caring and always smiling. Check-in and check-out was very smooth. I have stayed with many good hotels but staff of this Marriott was super excellent. Buffet breakfast was also very nice with plethora of items in menu. All in all super experience. Anyone visiting Jaipur must try Jaipur Marriott.
Aarti Kapoor | Mon, Nov 14, 2016
Apart from the far away location this hotel has all the facilities for a cosy indoors holiday. The facilities are functional. Food is very good. Service is excellent but we felt the staff was very less when we visited so most of the time the reception was unattended and one had to look for staff to give instructions. However all staff was very courteous and very helpful.
Vinay Nadkarni | Sat, Sep 24, 2016
Hotel is great, room is good, gym and pool facilities are amazing as well. The pool was heated and big enough, the bar was well stocked as it had all the brands, the hotel is located very close to the Jaipur airport so that was a big convenience as well
Jai Singh Dhaliwal | Wed, Nov 23, 2016
Stay at Milestone was good. Breakfast served was tasty. Scope of improvements in bathrooms. Bathrooms size relative to room size was small. Location is good near to all tourist attractions like HAwa MAhal, City Palace. We loved our stay here.
Deepti Agarwal | Sun, Nov 27, 2016
No swimming pool in a 4* property. Room service not up to mark. I had to ask for towels thrice. I requested empty Glass was given after 4 hours. Breakfast could have been much better. Omelette had extra salt. Normal corns had spices.
Rupali | Mon, Nov 28, 2016
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
Jaipur Hotels - Information
These properties can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city. Since this place receives hordes of travellers across the year, you should make your bookings in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles. In case you wish to combine both your accommodation and tour costs, then a great option for you could be to choose Jaipur hotels packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Jaipur tourism and at the same time, stay at a wonderful accommodation.
Sitapura, Jawahar Circle, Ambari, Ajmer Road, Ridhi Sidhi Circle, JLN Marg and Tonk Road are some areas where budget hotels in Jaipur are located. These properties may not have all the facilities on offer by plush hotels, but they offer enough comforts to make the stay of their guests truly memorable. Reaching these cheap hotels in Jaipur is not an issue, due to the local transportation system. Thus, if you have budget constraints, then these lowest price hotels in Jaipur are ideal for you.
Budget Hotels in Jaipur
There are plenty of luxury hotels in Jaipur that can be found in areas like Sardar Patel Marg, Civil Lines, Agra Jaipur Road, Tonk Road and Hawa Sadak. These 5 star hotels in Jaipur offer a range of leisure and business services for the convenience of guests.
Jaipur Hotels by Star Rating
Since these areas lie in proximity to the popular leisure and business hubs of the city, these 5 or 4 star hotels are a favourite among travellers. If you do not wish to spend too much on accommodation, while not compromising comforts, then 3 star hotels in Jaipur should be your choice.
Jaipur, once a stronghold of the Rajputs, is home to numerous breathtaking attractions that charm one and all. Some of these places of interest that are worth exploring are:
Popular Areas/Attractions in Jaipur
- ● City Palace
- ● Jal Mahal
- ● Hawa Mahal
- ● Rambagh Palace
- ● Amer Fort
- ● Jantar Mantar
- ● Albert Hall Museum
When you come to this amazing city, shopping is one thing that you should definitely indulge in. Some of the popular shopping destinations here are Badi Chaupar, Nehru Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar, Johri Bazaar and Chaura Rasta.
Jaipur hotel rates differ depending on the facilities on offer, star rating, location, and peak or off-season. On MakeMyTrip.com, get a comprehensive list of Jaipur hotel tariff rates, which range between INR 400 to INR 60000 per room for a night. Besides checking the tariff rates, avail the various hotel deals on offer on the website.
Jaipur Hotels Tariff Frequently Asked Questions Things to do in Jaipur
- ● Forts and Palaces of Jaipur: Hilltop forts, regal palaces, vibrant bazaars, bright turbans, camel carts, heritage hotels, bandhini sarees, pyaaz kachoris, and true blue Rajasthani hospitality. Such is the charm of the Pink City, Jaipur. It has various Forts and Palaces like Amber (or Amer) Fort, Jaigarh Fort , Nahargarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace etc.
- ● Chokhi Dhani: The Chokhi Dhani Village Resort is a place where the old and the young alike can have fun! The resort has a rustic rural setting and takes you into the world of Rajputs.
- ● Elephant Festival: Come to Jaipur at the time of Holi (in March) and witness the most loved sport in a most unique setup- Elephant Polo! Watch elephants bedecked and embellished with garlands and ornaments. Some of them are also painted with vibrant colors. The best-looking elephant is awarded.
- ● Albert Hall museum: One of the oldest museums in Jaipur, it is also known as Government Central Museum and was built by Maharaja Sawai Ram Singh II in 1868. Boasting of the Indo-Saracenic architecture, the design of the museum is quiet similar to the Victoria and Albert museum in London.
- ● Jawahar Kala Kendra: Founded in 1983, Jawahar Kala Kendra is a cultural centre where both classical and folk art forms come together and put up a spectacular show celebrating Jaipur heritage.
October to March: There are cool breezes along with moderate sunlight in the month of October making it suitable for visitors to go for sightseeing during the day. Winter season in Jaipur begins in the month of November and ends in the month of February. Evenings are generally cold in this season and sometimes the night temperature can drop down till 4 degree Celsius. This can be an ideal time for tourists to go for shopping and other tourist activities even in the afternoon.
When to visit Jaipur What to Pack for Jaipur
- ● Lightweight cotton clothing for the summer as temperatures can peak beyond 40C.
- ● Essentials like a good pair of walking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, a sunhat and mosquito repellent.
- ● A jacket for winter nights as temperatures can dip to 4C.
Things to Eat in Jaipur
- ● Ghewar: A favourite with locals and tourists, ghewar is a traditional Rajasthani sweet that is circular in shape. It’s deep fried and laden with pistachios and almonds. LMB in Johari Bazaar is an acclaimed eatery to sample this delicacy.
- ● Kachori: Kachori is a fried snack that can either be sweet or savoury. When in Jaipur, pick up your box of the famous pyaaz kachori from Rawat ki Kachori and enjoy it with a hot cup of tea!
- ● Daal Baati: A popular dish of Rajasthan, daal baati is daal served with hard wheat rolls (baati). Seasoned with ghee and served hot, most local eateries in Jaipur have it on their menu.
- ● Lal Maas: Literally translated as ‘red meat’, lal maas is a lamb dish that dates back to royal times. Doused in spices, yogurt and chillies, the flavour of the gravy is heightened by it being cooked on a slow fire for many hours.
Forts in Jaipur
- ● Amber Fort : Amber Fort is the iconic attraction of Jaipur and a must on your itinerary. Suraj Pole, the sun facing royal entrance to the fort, is one of the classic blends of Hindu and Mughal architecture. Marvels like Ganesh Pol, Sila Devi Temple, Sheesh Mahal, Magic Flower Fresco and Man Singh Palace await you in the interiors of Amber Fort.
- ● Jaigarh Fort: Jaigarh Fort, which once held the royal treasury and acted as the defence system of Amber, is today a marvellous archetype of walls, watchtowers and bastions. You will be awed by the sight of Jaivan, the largest moving canon in Asia, which was thankfully fired only once.
- ● Nahargarh Fort: Also called the Tiger Fort, Nahargarh Fort is a cryptic fortress that was used as summer residence by royalty. The most splendid aspect of Nahargarh is the view of the city from the top, especially in the evenings.
- ● Hawa Mahal: The Palace of the Winds, or Hawa Mahal, was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh for royal women to view the busy streets of Johari Bazaar, while staying veiled behind the jharokhas.
- ● Jal Mahal: Literally meaning as ‘Water Palace’, Jal Mahal is located amidst the Man Sagar Lake and was constructed by Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799. The beauty of the palace lies in its location as the palace cum hotel is standing in the centre of the lake.