Book Hotels in Jaipur
(931 PROPERTIES IN Jaipur)
931 Hotels Found in Jaipur
Choose from below List of 931 Available Hotels in Jaipur.
- Price:Low to High
- Price:High to Low
It's good hotel to stay. I had been there for a business trip and its location wise too good. Hotel staff are cooperative. Only taste wise in food I'm not that satisfied but it's not bad as well I can rate 4 out of 5 for food. Rest all 5 out 5.
In every aspect hotel was too good... We can stay in the room.. Service, dinner, breakfast behaviour of staff, Parking area, Location of hotel, On reception, On swimming pool area all are too good.
Rs 2800Book Now
Stayed in this hotel with family. Very good experience.. Good staff, good service and food.. Hasslefree checking.. Good location. Overall very good experience.. I recommend this hotel.. Value for money..
Good value for money. Overall a nice stay, Sumptuous food, location staff is really caring needs little work on cleanliness. The experience was very good. Staff at the front desk was caring and was very prompt. The house keeping was also at its best. The pool was very neat and clean. Breakfast spread was impressive.
Rs 4048Book Now
Very good hotel with good food and hospitality. Location of hotel is also so good and near to main road. No issue regarding parking of hotel but the mini bar items is too costly as compared to other hotels.
We went there for a short business trip. The location of the hotel was perfect for the same. They have nice rooms with all amenities and good staff. The breakfast too was pretty good. Overall a good stay.
Rs 2500Book Now
Great place to stay and they have maintain the standard pretty well. Breakfast was just tasty. Service was very well. The way they greet and the way they welcome us that was remarkable. Special thanks to Makemytrip that they have given the room at it's best rate. Had a wonderful time in radisson blue.
The hotel is situation at a very good location. The staff is very polite... The cleanliness is very good. It is a good value for money hotel. The pool is amazing. The overall all experience is up to mark.
Rs 3100Book Now
Wonderful stay with brilliant staff.. Room service was fast and great... Breakfast was also good.. Even the restaurant was very good.. Hotel rooms are so nice... Loved every single stay in it... I always stay in this hotel only.. 5 on 5 for this hotel.
Location of Hotel is very good, near markets.
Overall, good experience but swimming pool time should be full day. Breakfast was good, room was nice booked with makemytrip at 50% of Hotel room price. Any one who visit Jaipur for visiting market then they can choose this Hotel.
Rs 3920Book Now
The property is very conveniently located at one end of MI Road. I was on a quick business trip and needed a property in the heart of the city. This served the purpose very well. Enjoyed the hotel restaurant - Great Kebab Factory. It lived up to its reputation. The room was big and spacious with a large TV screen (very important for me). Enjoyed the stay.
Country Inn Jaipur is located near the Railway Station and is close to places of interest.
The rooms are comfortable. WiFi is slightly slow when compared to newer hotels.
Breakfast buffet spread is quite good and offers a mix of Indian and continental food.
The staff is very attentive and responsive.
Overall, good value for money.
Rs 3999Book Now
Fantastic Experience, Rooms were neat and clean, very good service, awesome place to stay, overall very good experience, staff is very cooperative, rooms are very well maintained, breakfast was good, overall a very nice place to stay.
It was amazing stay at the hotel. Even stay was cordial we were totally satisfied from the hotel so when ever I will be going Jaipur will stay in the same hotel. We checked in the hotel around 3am so we're unable to wake up by the deadline of breakfast then also staff arranged breakfast for us. That was something nice which I felt.
Rs 2003Book Now
Cooperative staff, great food and hotel has good management too. Hotel is at a very prime location. There are many shops available near hotel for shopping and for food. Rooms are well equipped. Roof Top management is also great.
Good hotel in middle of Jaipur very convenient to reach one place to another place. Hotel is good and staff also is eager to help, food is delicious, room service is also very good. One line true value for money.
Rs 3300Book Now
Actually nothing much to write about. Just like any other "Budget" 5 star hotel. Clean. Tidy. Prompt service. Food was a bit tad average. Breakfast menu was limited. Other hotels in this range offer a much more lavish breakfast menu.
Tip: Ask for a room on the 4th floor.
Well located hotel with good, cool & comfortable atmosphere. Food quality was also very good with large spread of variety in Buffet. The rooms were nice & cozy with a wide view of the Jaipur. Missed to take a dip to enjoy the pool. Overall it was a nice stay.
Rs 3250Book Now
This hotel is very awesome, lovely and very safe... It's in very good location... I am very happy by this hotel facilities and service... It is best hotel for Jaipur and good location and view... I like hotel Red Fox.
Rooms can be more better, Currently its average. Food & Service was good. Staff was cooperative. Overall it was a good experience. Hotel location is good and easy access to public transport. Nice and clean plan to stay with children. Breakfast was good.
Rs 1910Book Now
Room was good and room interior was very good. The manager was very polite. All the amenities in the room were there. Location is convenient nearby Inox cinema and it was up to mark. The hotel shows the hospitality of Lemon Tree group.
Excellent location, with all amenities, staff is also very cooperative, every thing is good, I can recommend this hotel. Value for money. Breakfast is very good. Pool table is there, room service is very fast, rooms are very clean. Location is also very good.
Rs 3021Book Now
Very nice hotel, nice location and very friendly staff, price is also reasonable. Food was good enough. So many facilities like swimming pool etc. Swimming pool was quite clean. Rooms were spacious and nicely decorated.
The hotel Paradise is located on close to Delhi - Ajmer road at Jaipur. Rooms are excellent and having nice facilities also. The quality of breakfast/food is also very nice. It is very good to stay at Jaipur with friends or family to enjoy the visit. This is the full value of money.
Rs 1650Book Now
Good location with ample of option to roam around. Very nice service and food. Specially smart meal with curry set is very much preferable. Situated at prime location and had a awesome experience all the time.
Ginger is very renowned hotel.. Staff right from reception to the room service was excellent.. We left Delhi on a very low note and were looking for some positive people as it was going to be long 5 day Rajasthan trip and the first positive person I met was on the reception, a girl with a nice smile and after that everything positive started.
Rs 2099Book Now
I had driven with family and stayed for a day. It was a great experience with neatness comfort. Value for money. The food at the restaurant was tasty home cooked type of preparations. The menu was exhaustive to choose from. The washroom in the room to linen were clean and tidy.
Surprised to found the quality of the hotel. Spacious rooms, rooftop restaurant with pool and gym. Near by to station and bus stand. Must visit place if you want total value for money. Must do activity is a dining experience. It gives a perfect view of the city.
Rs 2380Book Now
Nice hotel. Situated at the centre of city. Neat rooms. Very good staff. Food is also good. Bathrooms are bit small. Overall very good stay. Location of the hotel is very good. Will suggest this hotel to friends.
Excellent location, bang in middle of city service is prompt and staff is well trained, courteous. Breakfast spread is good and served well. Room offers a great view. Connectivity to mall within the hotel is a plus. A Great choice.
Rs 3800Book Now
No results found
About Jaipur Hotels
These properties can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city. Since this place receives hordes of travellers across the year, you should make your bookings in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles. In case you wish to combine both your accommodation and tour costs, then a great option for you could be to choose Jaipur hotels packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Jaipur tourism and at the same time, stay at a wonderful accommodation.
Sitapura, Jawahar Circle, Ambari, Ajmer Road, Ridhi Sidhi Circle, JLN Marg and Tonk Road are some areas where budget hotels in Jaipur are located. These properties may not have all the facilities on offer by plush hotels, but they offer enough comforts to make the stay of their guests truly memorable. Reaching these cheap hotels in Jaipur is not an issue, due to the local transportation system. Thus, if you have budget constraints, then these lowest price hotels in Jaipur are ideal for you.
Budget Hotels in Jaipur
There are plenty of luxury hotels in Jaipur that can be found in areas like Sardar Patel Marg, Civil Lines, Agra Jaipur Road, Tonk Road and Hawa Sadak. These 5 star hotels in Jaipur offer a range of leisure and business services for the convenience of guests.
Jaipur Hotels by Star Rating
Since these areas lie in proximity to the popular leisure and business hubs of the city, these 5 or 4 star hotels are a favourite among travellers. If you do not wish to spend too much on accommodation, while not compromising comforts, then 3 star hotels in Jaipur should be your choice.
Jaipur, once a stronghold of the Rajputs, is home to numerous breathtaking attractions that charm one and all. Some of these places of interest that are worth exploring are:
Popular Areas/Attractions in Jaipur
- ● City Palace
- ● Jal Mahal
- ● Hawa Mahal
- ● Rambagh Palace
- ● Amer Fort
- ● Jantar Mantar
- ● Albert Hall Museum
When you come to this amazing city, shopping is one thing that you should definitely indulge in. Some of the popular shopping destinations here are Badi Chaupar, Nehru Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar, Johri Bazaar and Chaura Rasta.
Jaipur hotel rates differ depending on the facilities on offer, star rating, location, and peak or off-season. On MakeMyTrip.com, get a comprehensive list of Jaipur hotel tariff rates, which range between INR 400 to INR 60000 per room for a night. Besides checking the tariff rates, avail the various hotel deals on offer on the website.
Jaipur Hotels Tariff Frequently Asked Questions Things to do in Jaipur
- ● Forts and Palaces of Jaipur: Hilltop forts, regal palaces, vibrant bazaars, bright turbans, camel carts, heritage hotels, bandhini sarees, pyaaz kachoris, and true blue Rajasthani hospitality. Such is the charm of the Pink City, Jaipur. It has various Forts and Palaces like Amber (or Amer) Fort, Jaigarh Fort , Nahargarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace etc.
- ● Chokhi Dhani: The Chokhi Dhani Village Resort is a place where the old and the young alike can have fun! The resort has a rustic rural setting and takes you into the world of Rajputs.
- ● Elephant Festival: Come to Jaipur at the time of Holi (in March) and witness the most loved sport in a most unique setup- Elephant Polo! Watch elephants bedecked and embellished with garlands and ornaments. Some of them are also painted with vibrant colors. The best-looking elephant is awarded.
- ● Albert Hall museum: One of the oldest museums in Jaipur, it is also known as Government Central Museum and was built by Maharaja Sawai Ram Singh II in 1868. Boasting of the Indo-Saracenic architecture, the design of the museum is quiet similar to the Victoria and Albert museum in London.
- ● Jawahar Kala Kendra: Founded in 1983, Jawahar Kala Kendra is a cultural centre where both classical and folk art forms come together and put up a spectacular show celebrating Jaipur heritage.
October to March: There are cool breezes along with moderate sunlight in the month of October making it suitable for visitors to go for sightseeing during the day. Winter season in Jaipur begins in the month of November and ends in the month of February. Evenings are generally cold in this season and sometimes the night temperature can drop down till 4 degree Celsius. This can be an ideal time for tourists to go for shopping and other tourist activities even in the afternoon.
When to visit Jaipur What to Pack for Jaipur
- ● Lightweight cotton clothing for the summer as temperatures can peak beyond 40C.
- ● Essentials like a good pair of walking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, a sunhat and mosquito repellent.
- ● A jacket for winter nights as temperatures can dip to 4C.
Things to Eat in Jaipur
- ● Ghewar: A favourite with locals and tourists, ghewar is a traditional Rajasthani sweet that is circular in shape. It’s deep fried and laden with pistachios and almonds. LMB in Johari Bazaar is an acclaimed eatery to sample this delicacy.
- ● Kachori: Kachori is a fried snack that can either be sweet or savoury. When in Jaipur, pick up your box of the famous pyaaz kachori from Rawat ki Kachori and enjoy it with a hot cup of tea!
- ● Daal Baati: A popular dish of Rajasthan, daal baati is daal served with hard wheat rolls (baati). Seasoned with ghee and served hot, most local eateries in Jaipur have it on their menu.
- ● Lal Maas: Literally translated as ‘red meat’, lal maas is a lamb dish that dates back to royal times. Doused in spices, yogurt and chillies, the flavour of the gravy is heightened by it being cooked on a slow fire for many hours.
Forts in Jaipur
- ● Amber Fort : Amber Fort is the iconic attraction of Jaipur and a must on your itinerary. Suraj Pole, the sun facing royal entrance to the fort, is one of the classic blends of Hindu and Mughal architecture. Marvels like Ganesh Pol, Sila Devi Temple, Sheesh Mahal, Magic Flower Fresco and Man Singh Palace await you in the interiors of Amber Fort.
- ● Jaigarh Fort: Jaigarh Fort, which once held the royal treasury and acted as the defence system of Amber, is today a marvellous archetype of walls, watchtowers and bastions. You will be awed by the sight of Jaivan, the largest moving canon in Asia, which was thankfully fired only once.
- ● Nahargarh Fort: Also called the Tiger Fort, Nahargarh Fort is a cryptic fortress that was used as summer residence by royalty. The most splendid aspect of Nahargarh is the view of the city from the top, especially in the evenings.
- ● Hawa Mahal: The Palace of the Winds, or Hawa Mahal, was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh for royal women to view the busy streets of Johari Bazaar, while staying veiled behind the jharokhas.
- ● Jal Mahal: Literally meaning as ‘Water Palace’, Jal Mahal is located amidst the Man Sagar Lake and was constructed by Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799. The beauty of the palace lies in its location as the palace cum hotel is standing in the centre of the lake.