Hotels in Jaipur
(928 Hotels in Jaipur Price Starts @ Rs. 52 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Room is spacious but I think hotel management should work on room interior and washroom interior. It looks like cheaper hotel. And food quality is so good. Staff is so cooperative. Location is good. Service is so good
Akash jain | Fri, May 11, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Premium Hotels in Jaipur
Recently Viewed Hotels in Jaipur
One issue we had was that veg and non veg section was the same in the restaurant . Otherwise overall . Nice place . Located in a very small lane . . Beautiful interiors and good service. The hotel is beautiful.
Saurabh Gandhi | Sat, Feb 3, '18
Rs. 3,745Choose Dates
So booked a suite for one night and it was amazing stay . Hotel got a great location and great co operative staff only problem my room got a connected room facility but it was taken by someone else and the other room was too loud and noisy. So this is very disappointing after booking a suite also you can’t be in peace . So please take care rest all good
Chirag | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 2,555Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Jaipur
The hotel location is the best. Everything is in walking distance jewelery clothes theatre food you name it. Staff is very cordial and rooms are clean and nice. I frequently travel to Jaipur for work and have stayed in many hotels on the same road. Leisure inn provides good services and is really nice. Only thing which I felt was rooms were slightly small and services lacked a bit of attentiveness. Probably slighlty understaffed. But I think for the room price it was worth. Hopefully management will keep notice of this and improve on that. Rest it was really nice trip.
Abhishek Minni | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 1,818Choose Dates
The location is excellent, the staff & the service is great. It is probably one of the best hotels in this price range. (I got a deal of standard room with breakfast for 1500/night). This hotel should not be compared to the 5-star hotels but may be a 4 star.
Mohit Arora | Sun, May 13, '18
After my bike's engine malfunctioned, I chose this hotel due to the proximity to the service centre. Reaching late at night, the welcome was quite warming, and helped ease the issues I had faced earlier. The welcome drink and a photo frame helped. The staff all through was amazing. Thank you.
Aakash | Mon, Apr 2, '18
Beautiful decor . Good service and very cooperative and thoughtful staff. The pool is amazing . You can have fun while enjoying the beauty around . . A great experience overall . The only thing that need improvement is the food. The food was a little disappointing.
Shraddha Singh | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Rs. 4,066Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Jaipur
- Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is the best place to be if you love the old-world charm of cobbled streets and picturesque architecture of forts and palaces. Founded by King Jai Singh II in 1727, the city has become an abode for both Indian and international tourists from across the world.
- Popularly referred to as the “Pink City” because of its stucco-style architectural marvels, this Rajasthani city houses two UNESCO heritage sites – the Amer or Amber Fort and the Jantar Mantar – and offers a sneak peek into the erstwhile grandeur and glory of the state. Visitors usually club visits to Jaipur with nearby tourist attractions of Delhi and Agra, which is known as the “Golden Triangle Tour”.
- Explore this mesmerizing city and book the best Hotels with fantastic deals by searching for hotels in Jaipur on makemytrip.com. Whether you seek cheap accommodations for backpacking trips or luxury suites for a holiday of a lifetime with your loved ones, MakeMyTrip lists them all.
Best localities in Jaipur
- Rose Garden – Stroll through the rose garden and pose for pictures in the area known for colourful streets and buildings. The Fern Jaipur, one of the most loved budget hotels in the city known for its hospitality and unmatchable services for both the business and leisure traveller, is situated close by. With its posh suits and rooms, elegant interior décor, LED TVs, and other amenities, this MakeMyTrip hotel in Jaipur lets you enjoy a modern lifestyle on the go.
- Hawa Mahal – As one of the most popular tourist destinations of Jaipur, this iconic palace symbolizes grandeur and class. Made using red and pink sandstone, Hawa Mahal sits on the edge of the City Palace Jaipur, and is known for its honeycomb structure with 935 tiny windows, intricate latticework carvings, and architecture that helps circulate cool, natural breeze in a relieving contrast to the scorching daytime heat of the city. One of the hotels located in proximity to the Hawa Mahal is the Holiday Inn Jaipur, which offers travellers easy access to other nearby tourist destinations such as Jantar Mantar. Log in to your MakeMyTrip account, and get the best offers and discounts on this much loved Jaipur hotel.
- Amer Fort – Built in the sixteenth century by Maan Singh, who was Emperor Akbar’s general, the Amer Fort is known as one of the splendid examples of the fort architecture. Explore the renowned marvel at your own pace and style, either on elephant back or by foot. Travellers can consider booking themselves at the Radisson Blue Jaipur, which offers a complete array of options for a delightful stay, ranging from swimming pool to sauna.
- Birla Mandir – Birla Mandir is a treat to the eyes, especially when it is brightly lit against the night sky. This Lakshmi Narayan temple is constructed using white marble, and has beautiful stained glasses that depict stories from the Hindu mythology. There are several MakeMyTrip hotels in this locality, including budget options like Red Fox and luxurious stays like the Hilton Jaipur. At the Red Fox, travellers can avail airport transfers in premium sedans while staying close to tourist spots like Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, and City Mahal without burning a hole in their pocket. Hilton, right at the heart of the city, is a great option to indulge in luxury amid a hectic lifestyle. The Lalit and Ramada are other popular choices in this locality for unmatchable services and luxurious amenities.
Things to do
- Shop to your heart’s content at the city’s bazaars for local specialities, such as bandhani, silver jewellery, shellac work, camel leather sandals, stone sculptures, and pottery work.
- Experience the mystics and rhythms of Kathak, Jaipur Gharana style, a famous Indian classical dance style known for its grace and vivacity, with a strong flavour of spirituality, covering stories and philosophies from Vaishnavism and Shaivism. Indulge in the local dance form of the Ghoomar, or stay entertained with puppet shows that depict either folklores or stories from Hindu mythology.
- Treat your taste buds to authentic Rajasthani cuisines as you dig into dishes such as dal baati churma, ghevar, mawa kachori, laal maas, and missi roti.
How to reachBy Air: Jaipur International Airport is well connected to all parts of the country and is located at a distance of less than 10 km from the main city. Most Indian cities have daily non-stop flights to the city. Direct and connecting flights are available to various Middle Eastern and South Asian countries too.
By Train: Jaipur can be reached by availing of the Indian railway services from major Indian cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Indore, Kolkata, and Chennai. A luxury train experience one mustn’t forego is the “Palace on Wheels”, which connects travellers with key attractions in Rajasthan and across various sectors in central, western, and southern India. It is, without a doubt, an experience of a lifetime.
By Bus: Government-run buses can be availed of from Bikaner House near India Gate, Delhi. Both AC and non-AC bus facilities are available from Delhi. There are also Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation buses to and from Mumbai, Agra, Ajmer, Udaipur, and other cities.
By Taxi: The city has an elaborate roadways network and can be reached by cab, from nearby major cities, such as Delhi and Agra. National Highways like NH 8, 11, and 12 run through the city.
Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in jaipur.