Hotels in Jaipur
(720 Hotels in Jaipur Price Starts @ Rs. 100 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Excellent services provided by citrus hotel Jaipur. Refer to all, please visit this hotel in Jaipur. This is really a altimate hotel in Jaipur Rajasthan. Staff is so cooperative, rooms was clean, kitchen was hygiene, food was ultimate room service was good.
priyanka kumari | Sun, Nov 19, '17
Premium Hotels in Jaipur
Nice short stay. Hotel is located at a walking distance from Metro station. Staff are co-operative; as committed allowed 1 hr. Early check-in. Room size is good, neat and clean as well. There is huge scope of improvement in Waiting area. Overall nice experience.
PRAMOD KR SINHA | Sun, Dec 10, '17
Amazing lovely beautiful stay. Location and good place to relax. Must visit place. Value for money. Good clean rooms. Good facilities as well. Best duration month of September. Good services. Friendly staff. Good food. Good place to go for get together.
ANKIT SHAH | Mon, Sep 25, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Jaipur
Nestled in the beautiful city of Jaipur, Hotel Rawat is at a distance of 13.2 km from Jaipur Airport while Jaipur Junction is 1.6
Station Area/Sindhi Camp, Jaipur
Last booked at 5(hrs) ago
Hotel Kanta Palace is a budget property situated in Jaipur, the pink city an epitome of magnificence and vibrancy. It offers decent
Station Area/Sindhi Camp, Jaipur
Last booked at 6(hrs) ago
Room located behind famous Fortis hospital, enough to ask any can, & room service was very good & prompt, regularly visited by hotel staff, except room key of one of our two rooms could not be supplied till checkout.
BISHAN DAYAL TULSIYAN | Sun, Nov 26, '17
Hotel is very good. Rooms are big and clean. Staff is very cooperative. Food quality is good. Usually I prefer this hotel in while I am visiting my official trip to Jaipur. But it is situated at outside of main Jaipur/ central location.
Ashish Juneja | Sat, Dec 9, '17
Recently Booked Hotels in Jaipur
Very spacious Room and good in cleaning. Very much appreciated hotel and very near to the Jaipur railway station so vert convenient hotel. A must stay at this hotel with the family ...
Station Area/Sindhi Camp, Jaipur
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
It was a nice place, good for business. I enjoyed living there all the facilities are good. Hotel is neat and clear. I will suggest that to my friends and colleagues to use makemyt ...
Station Area/Sindhi Camp, Jaipur
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
As a solo female traveler visiting Jaipur for the first time, safety & central location in the city were most important to me while selecting my hotel. Taj SMS Hotel (also known as Function & Convention center) proved to be a great choice. The rooms were cozy. Tidy and comfortable. The staff was very pleasant & forthcoming in their help. A delight for me was that despite not being able to inform them in advance about my request for an early check-in, they were able to help me with the same. While one can not compare it to the grandeur of its neighbor I. E. Taj Rambagh Palace, for its price, it is good value for money with access to the Rambagh palace property. The swimming pool is smaller than as it appears in the photos and the amenities are limited.
Mitali Parekh | Sun, Oct 29, '17
The hotel is in Mid of town. 6 floors and rooms are good and comfy. They also have a swimming pool on top. Food provided was a complimentary breakfast. I felt choices were less compared to other good profile hotels. Sprouts and fruit choices are limited. But I liked the concept of pure Veg hotel. I also took dinner Buffy I found it to be decent. The desserts were really good.
Chittaranjan Panigrahi | Fri, Dec 8, '17
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Jaipur Hotels & Booking
- - Jaipur is the capital of Indias largest state of Rajasthan. Popularly known as the Pink City, because of the shade of the terracotta that colours the walls of the old city, Jaipur serves as a striking window to Indias most flamboyant and historically captivating state.
- - Jaipur has not just gracefully retained its royal roots but it proudly provides the avenues to the visitors to soak in its royal culture. Hotels in Jaipur with a royal past make for a great part of this experience. And the magnificent havelis and forts pulsating with historical sagas make for the other essential pillar of this experience. The awe-inspiring Amber Fort is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Jaipur. From the imposing City Palace to the outstanding Hawa Mahal, from the mystical Jantar Mantar to the Nahargarh Fort that stands majestically on the edge of the Aravalli Hills Jaipur offers grandeur at every nook.
- - Beyond the glorious forts, havelis and the unique Jaipur hotels too, Jaipur does have a lot to boast about. Its holy temples, colourful culture teeming with heart warming traditions, unmatched hospitality, mouth-watering rich cuisine and abundant shopping options, make the city a delightful holiday destination for families, couples and solo travellers alike.
- - Colourful tie and dye fabrics, exquisite handicrafts and beautiful silver jewellery on offer, make it almost impossible to return from Jaipur without any shopping bags.
- - When in Jaipur, do venture pout to sample Rajasthani delicacies like daal baati choorma.
More on Hotels in Jaipur
From comfortable budget stays to the most luxurious haveli hotels, when it comes to hotels in Jaipur, there is a perfect match waiting for you, whatever your need be. Here is a look at the best hotels in Jaipur, across all categories and budgets.
5-star Hotels in Jaipur
- - Many of the 5-star hotels in Jaipur were essentially palaces in the past that have been meticulously restored to have you experience the genuine old-world charm.
- - Rambagh Palace, The Raj Palace and Samode Palace are some of the most gorgeous 5-star hotels in Jaipur that make for great examples of heritage palaces turned into sprawling hotels. These are known for their luxurious character and regal hospitality, befitting kings and queens.
- - Most of these hotels are holiday destinations in themselves, offering an authentic snapshot of folk culture, sumptuous cuisine and royal living, likely to instantly make you feel like a royal.
- - The architecture and the opulence that these hotels ooze is worth admiring. Most of these have been restored with heritage furniture and other characteristic elements such as hand-carved marble latticework and even fascinating murals on the wall. Perfect for creating some most romantic memories with your loved one!
- - There are also more modern five-star hotels in Jaipur, replete with every modern luxury such as Trident Jaipur, Fairmont Jaipur, and ITC Rajputana A Luxury Collection. Pick one that matches your need.
3-star Hotels in Jaipur
- - Most 3-star hotels in Jaipur are a pleasing amalgamation of royalty, warm hospitality, central locations and modernity.
- - If you are looking for a taste of royal living without really breaking your bank, 3-star hotels in Jaipur such as Amer City Heritage Hotel, Hotel Sarang Palace, and Umaid Lake Palace make for great choices. These heritage properties will have you relish opulence within reasonable budget.
- - Souvenir Peppermint, Milestone 251, Hotel Paradise, FabHotel Dior Pink City are some of the rather reasonable 3-star hotels that you could consider in Jaipur if ease of access and a comfortable stay is your priority.
Budget Hotels in Jaipur
- - There’s an array of pleasant budget hotels in Jaipur to choose from, such as Jagrati Lords Inn, Bharat Mahal Palace, Hotel Amer View, Hotel Chandni Palace, Hotel Gauri, and Chandra Vilas Hotel.
- - If a clean, comfortable stay with basic amenities is your need, you will not be disappointed.
Tips for booking Jaipur Hotels
- TIP 1 : These Jaipur Hotels can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city.
- TIP 2 :Since Jaipur receives hordes of travellers across the year, you should make your Jaipur Hotels booking in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.
- TIP 3 :In case you wish to combine both your accommodation and tour costs, a great option for you could be to select from MakeMyTrip Jaipur holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Jaipur tourism, at the same time staying at a wonderful hotel in Jaipur.
- TIP 4 :To get a detailed Jaipur hotels list, take assistance from MakeMyTrip.com. This list will provide you with a line-up of the best MakeMyTrip Hotels in Jaipur for a memorable stay during your trip to the city.
Best localities in Jaipur
- Bani Park:
- - A stay at a Bani Park area hotel provides you proximity to key tourist attractions such as Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace.
- - From budget hotels in Jaipur such as The Livin and Hotel Bani Park Palace, to mid ranged hotels in Jaipur such as Zone by the Park and Om Niwas Suite Hotel, you will find some great properties here to choose from.
- - Mirza Ismail road or MI road is the main road of Jaipur that runs through the entire stretch of the city. If you want to stay in middle of high-energy action with coolest restaurants and loads of shopping options being right here, a hotel at MI Road should be your pick.
- - From budget hotels such as Comfort Inn Sapphire to mid-range hotels such as Nirwana Hometel Jaipur—A Sarovar Hotel, to luxury hotels alike, you are limited only by your imagination.
- - Closer to the airport, this areas hosts some awesome high-end hotels such as Jaipur Marriott Hotel and Choki Dhani—an ethnic village resort.
- - This area, however, is bit far off from the main tourist area that houses the City Palace and the forts.
How to reach Jaipur
- - By Air: Jaipur International Airport is located in Sanganer, approximately 12 kilometres from the city centre. It is well connected by flights from across India as well as many international destinations. Popular carriers like Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Air India, IndiGo, and Oman Air have daily flights to Jaipur.
- - By Road: The Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation runs a fleet of air conditioned and non-air conditioned buses from nearby cities and towns. If driving to Jaipur, national highways connecting from Delhi and Gujarat make for a smooth drive.
- - By Train: Jaipur Junction is the city’s largest railway station. It has direct trains running from major cities across India including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai. If you have a luxurious experience on your mind, the Palace on Wheels makes a scheduled stop at Jaipur.