Hotels in Jaipur
(900 Hotels in Jaipur Price Starts @ Rs. 200 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Excellent customer care. Hygienically clean. Food quality as well as preparations are also good. Location wise heart of the city. Vehicles, food, shopping, cinema hall all are at walking distance. One can enjoy lassi, dahi papdi chat in a nearby lassi wala shop.
Malay Banerjee | Thu, Feb 22, '18
Premium Hotels in Jaipur
Recently Viewed Hotels in Jaipur
Hotel Vacation is the most popular & suitable choice for its valuable guests, who are willing for a comfortable, hygienic, economic
Amer Road, Jaipur, Jaipur
Last booked at 10(hrs) ago
Location: Located in Lal Bahadur Nagar, Kesar D Villa is a three-star property in Jaipur. Jaipur International Airport lies just
1st Avenue, Lal Bahadur Nagar, J. L. N. Marg, Jaipur, Jaipur
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Travelled alone and stayed for one nigh en route to Alwar. Good location close to the airport, very clean room. The check in and check out was very fast. Did not use room service or breakfast service, so can't comment on that.
Rajiv Sangoi | Mon, Mar 12, '18
It was pleasant stay at fortune select hotel. I stayed there with my family. My flight was late and I reached 11 at night I didn't have to wait for more then 10 mins for my room keys. Room were clean and neat. Staff was good but did greet to any guest.
Sameer Agrawal | Mon, Mar 5, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Jaipur
Over all if was above average experience. Location is good. Service is just average. Food quality is OK.
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
They took 3600 INR instead of MMT bill for 8*8 room and room was just near with kitchen only separated by one wall. Noise | Suffocation room. They provide big rooms also but room c ...
1st Avenue, Lal Bahadur Nagar, J. L. N. Marg, Jaipur, Jaipur
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Nice Hotel. Location was Superb. It’s an excellent hotel. It is very well maintained. We had a lovely stay. The staff were courteous and very helpful. It was very close to most of the tourist attractions. Food and service is commendable as well. We would definitely want to go back. We definitely recommend this hotel for your stay
Jayati Jain | Thu, Mar 15, '18
Got a free upgrade to premium room. Wonderful hotel had an amazing stay. Room offered was great. We loved the buffet breakfast at angithi restaurant. The pool was great location is close to Delhi. Love to go back again
PIYUSH GOYAL | Mon, Feb 19, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Jaipur Hotels & Booking
- - Jaipur is the capital of Indias largest state of Rajasthan. Popularly known as the Pink City, because of the shade of the terracotta that colours the walls of the old city, Jaipur serves as a striking window to Indias most flamboyant and historically captivating state.
- - Jaipur has not just gracefully retained its royal roots but it proudly provides the avenues to the visitors to soak in its royal culture. Hotels in Jaipur with a royal past make for a great part of this experience. And the magnificent havelis and forts pulsating with historical sagas make for the other essential pillar of this experience. The awe-inspiring Amber Fort is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Jaipur. From the imposing City Palace to the outstanding Hawa Mahal, from the mystical Jantar Mantar to the Nahargarh Fort that stands majestically on the edge of the Aravalli Hills Jaipur offers grandeur at every nook.
- - Beyond the glorious forts, havelis and the unique Jaipur hotels too, Jaipur does have a lot to boast about. Its holy temples, colourful culture teeming with heart warming traditions, unmatched hospitality, mouth-watering rich cuisine and abundant shopping options, make the city a delightful holiday destination for families, couples and solo travellers alike.
- - Colourful tie and dye fabrics, exquisite handicrafts and beautiful silver jewellery on offer, make it almost impossible to return from Jaipur without any shopping bags.
- - When in Jaipur, do venture pout to sample Rajasthani delicacies like daal baati choorma.
More on Hotels in Jaipur
From comfortable budget stays to the most luxurious haveli hotels, when it comes to hotels in Jaipur, there is a perfect match waiting for you, whatever your need be. Here is a look at the best hotels in Jaipur, across all categories and budgets.
5-star Hotels in Jaipur
- - Many of the 5-star hotels in Jaipur were essentially palaces in the past that have been meticulously restored to have you experience the genuine old-world charm.
- - Rambagh Palace, The Raj Palace and Samode Palace are some of the most gorgeous 5-star hotels in Jaipur that make for great examples of heritage palaces turned into sprawling hotels. These are known for their luxurious character and regal hospitality, befitting kings and queens.
- - Most of these hotels are holiday destinations in themselves, offering an authentic snapshot of folk culture, sumptuous cuisine and royal living, likely to instantly make you feel like a royal.
- - The architecture and the opulence that these hotels ooze is worth admiring. Most of these have been restored with heritage furniture and other characteristic elements such as hand-carved marble latticework and even fascinating murals on the wall. Perfect for creating some most romantic memories with your loved one!
- - There are also more modern five-star hotels in Jaipur, replete with every modern luxury such as Trident Jaipur, Fairmont Jaipur, and ITC Rajputana A Luxury Collection. Pick one that matches your need.
3-star Hotels in Jaipur
- - Most 3-star hotels in Jaipur are a pleasing amalgamation of royalty, warm hospitality, central locations and modernity.
- - If you are looking for a taste of royal living without really breaking your bank, 3-star hotels in Jaipur such as Amer City Heritage Hotel, Hotel Sarang Palace, and Umaid Lake Palace make for great choices. These heritage properties will have you relish opulence within reasonable budget.
- - Souvenir Peppermint, Milestone 251, Hotel Paradise, FabHotel Dior Pink City are some of the rather reasonable 3-star hotels that you could consider in Jaipur if ease of access and a comfortable stay is your priority.
Budget Hotels in Jaipur
- - There’s an array of pleasant budget hotels in Jaipur to choose from, such as Jagrati Lords Inn, Bharat Mahal Palace, Hotel Amer View, Hotel Chandni Palace, Hotel Gauri, and Chandra Vilas Hotel.
- - If a clean, comfortable stay with basic amenities is your need, you will not be disappointed.
Tips for booking Jaipur Hotels
- TIP 1 : These Jaipur Hotels can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city.
- TIP 2 :Since Jaipur receives hordes of travellers across the year, you should make your Jaipur Hotels booking in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.
- TIP 3 :In case you wish to combine both your accommodation and tour costs, a great option for you could be to select from MakeMyTrip Jaipur holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Jaipur tourism, at the same time staying at a wonderful hotel in Jaipur.
- TIP 4 :To get a detailed Jaipur hotels list, take assistance from MakeMyTrip.com. This list will provide you with a line-up of the best MakeMyTrip Hotels in Jaipur for a memorable stay during your trip to the city.
Best localities in Jaipur
- Bani Park:
- - A stay at a Bani Park area hotel provides you proximity to key tourist attractions such as Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace.
- - From budget hotels in Jaipur such as The Livin and Hotel Bani Park Palace, to mid ranged hotels in Jaipur such as Zone by the Park and Om Niwas Suite Hotel, you will find some great properties here to choose from.
- - Mirza Ismail road or MI road is the main road of Jaipur that runs through the entire stretch of the city. If you want to stay in middle of high-energy action with coolest restaurants and loads of shopping options being right here, a hotel at MI Road should be your pick.
- - From budget hotels such as Comfort Inn Sapphire to mid-range hotels such as Nirwana Hometel Jaipur—A Sarovar Hotel, to luxury hotels alike, you are limited only by your imagination.
- - Closer to the airport, this areas hosts some awesome high-end hotels such as Jaipur Marriott Hotel and Choki Dhani—an ethnic village resort.
- - This area, however, is bit far off from the main tourist area that houses the City Palace and the forts.
How to reach Jaipur
- - By Air: Jaipur International Airport is located in Sanganer, approximately 12 kilometres from the city centre. It is well connected by flights from across India as well as many international destinations. Popular carriers like Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Air India, IndiGo, and Oman Air have daily flights to Jaipur.
- - By Road: The Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation runs a fleet of air conditioned and non-air conditioned buses from nearby cities and towns. If driving to Jaipur, national highways connecting from Delhi and Gujarat make for a smooth drive.
- - By Train: Jaipur Junction is the city’s largest railway station. It has direct trains running from major cities across India including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai. If you have a luxurious experience on your mind, the Palace on Wheels makes a scheduled stop at Jaipur.