Hotels in Jaipur
(653 Hotels in Jaipur Price Starts @ Rs. 96 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
The hotel is very located at a very good location from where you can go to all the forts like Amber, Nahargarh, Jaigarh very easily. Great aesthetics and wonderful food. Its a real value for money and a steal deal. I would like to visit the hotel again for sure.
Rohit Saini | Sun, Jan 21, '18
It was a nice and pleasant stay. Staff was very courteous and friendly. Rooms were neat and clean. Breakfast was very nice and delicious. Swimming pool was also in good condition. Washroom could have been bigger. Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. - /*Q12
KUMAR DEEPAK | Mon, Dec 25, '17
Premium Hotels in Jaipur
We really enjoyed our stay in the hotel. It's was just for a night as we were leaving for Ranthambore next morning but the hospitality and warmth of your staff was something which will stay with us forever. Looking forward to see you again.
Somir Kampani | Sat, Dec 30, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Jaipur
Hotel Jaipur Ashok is located in Jaipur which is the most important tourist destination in India after the medieval city of Agra.
Near Collectorate Circle, Jaipur
Last booked at 5(hrs) ago
Nestled in the pink city of India, Jaipur, Hotel Golden Oak is located at a distance of 11.9 km from the Jaipur International Airport,
MI Road, Jaipur
Last booked at 6(hrs) ago
Excellent rooms, courteous and helpful housekeeping team, especially Mr. Indana, H. O. The housekeeping department is the superstar of the hotel, extremely helpful, kind & very professional. Front office team is also very quick & efficient. Mr. Pushpendra H. The front office is true gem, very efficient, helpful and professional. Of & be team and especially coffee shop team is excellent. Overall, enjoyed my stay which was comfortable and smooth.
Ranjana Bali | Wed, Jan 24, '18
Rooms are good and good place to spend some time with family. Or you can visit here if you want peace too and love rajasthani culture. Or if you want to know about the indian traditions. Very nice place to stay. Most importantly staff members are very good. Full marks to staff members
Akash Deep | Mon, Feb 12, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Jaipur
The stay had been total value for money. The palace stay definitely was a delight. Thanks to make my trip it turned to be an amazing stay. The service was decent. Rooms for comfort ...
Near Collectorate Circle, Jaipur
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
Room interior is very impressive, centre to every visiting place in city and nearest to railway station and bus stand. Conveynce are easily available. Overall it is good and worthf ...
MI Road, Jaipur
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
A good hotel and the fact that it is very near to the hotel makes it better. The staff is friendly and there is a warm feeling all around. The rooms are clean and you get what you ...
Tonk Road, Jaipur
Last booked at 4(hrs) ago
Superb hotel ... We were doubtful when we booked but overall felt impressed by everything from Toilets, overall hygiene to food. More worth than what they charge. They even offered us an early check-in bec we landed by a early flight.
Machani Gangadhar Gopalakrishna | Mon, Feb 5, '18
I selected this place for my wedding anniversary. We reached there place on time, the place is not very far from city, But its middle of hills, that make it best choice for relaxation. The moment we arrived we realised its going to be a memorable day. I wish we had more time to stay there.
vivek sharma | Sun, Feb 4, '18
It was my 50th bday, staff and authorities of rambaug palace people made my day too special Would like to thank them heartily for making my day too memorable Hospitality done by staff was remarkable Rooms and ambience are too good clean and hygenic Food is excellent It was superb experience will surely refer to friends and will visit again. Special thanks to makemy trip 24/7 services,
Dilip Sheth | Fri, Aug 25, '17
I wanted to take a Royal feel to stay in an old property, but on the arrival they had given two different rooms that too in basement one room was good but the other which was given to my parents were worst, washroom was not worth of that even our washroom was not that as shown in pics. The washroom and rooms am attaching the pic was not that worth no windows no view.
Muhammad | Sun, Aug 27, '17
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Jaipur Hotels & Booking
- - Jaipur is the capital of Indias largest state of Rajasthan. Popularly known as the Pink City, because of the shade of the terracotta that colours the walls of the old city, Jaipur serves as a striking window to Indias most flamboyant and historically captivating state.
- - Jaipur has not just gracefully retained its royal roots but it proudly provides the avenues to the visitors to soak in its royal culture. Hotels in Jaipur with a royal past make for a great part of this experience. And the magnificent havelis and forts pulsating with historical sagas make for the other essential pillar of this experience. The awe-inspiring Amber Fort is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Jaipur. From the imposing City Palace to the outstanding Hawa Mahal, from the mystical Jantar Mantar to the Nahargarh Fort that stands majestically on the edge of the Aravalli Hills Jaipur offers grandeur at every nook.
- - Beyond the glorious forts, havelis and the unique Jaipur hotels too, Jaipur does have a lot to boast about. Its holy temples, colourful culture teeming with heart warming traditions, unmatched hospitality, mouth-watering rich cuisine and abundant shopping options, make the city a delightful holiday destination for families, couples and solo travellers alike.
- - Colourful tie and dye fabrics, exquisite handicrafts and beautiful silver jewellery on offer, make it almost impossible to return from Jaipur without any shopping bags.
- - When in Jaipur, do venture pout to sample Rajasthani delicacies like daal baati choorma.
More on Hotels in Jaipur
From comfortable budget stays to the most luxurious haveli hotels, when it comes to hotels in Jaipur, there is a perfect match waiting for you, whatever your need be. Here is a look at the best hotels in Jaipur, across all categories and budgets.
5-star Hotels in Jaipur
- - Many of the 5-star hotels in Jaipur were essentially palaces in the past that have been meticulously restored to have you experience the genuine old-world charm.
- - Rambagh Palace, The Raj Palace and Samode Palace are some of the most gorgeous 5-star hotels in Jaipur that make for great examples of heritage palaces turned into sprawling hotels. These are known for their luxurious character and regal hospitality, befitting kings and queens.
- - Most of these hotels are holiday destinations in themselves, offering an authentic snapshot of folk culture, sumptuous cuisine and royal living, likely to instantly make you feel like a royal.
- - The architecture and the opulence that these hotels ooze is worth admiring. Most of these have been restored with heritage furniture and other characteristic elements such as hand-carved marble latticework and even fascinating murals on the wall. Perfect for creating some most romantic memories with your loved one!
- - There are also more modern five-star hotels in Jaipur, replete with every modern luxury such as Trident Jaipur, Fairmont Jaipur, and ITC Rajputana A Luxury Collection. Pick one that matches your need.
3-star Hotels in Jaipur
- - Most 3-star hotels in Jaipur are a pleasing amalgamation of royalty, warm hospitality, central locations and modernity.
- - If you are looking for a taste of royal living without really breaking your bank, 3-star hotels in Jaipur such as Amer City Heritage Hotel, Hotel Sarang Palace, and Umaid Lake Palace make for great choices. These heritage properties will have you relish opulence within reasonable budget.
- - Souvenir Peppermint, Milestone 251, Hotel Paradise, FabHotel Dior Pink City are some of the rather reasonable 3-star hotels that you could consider in Jaipur if ease of access and a comfortable stay is your priority.
Budget Hotels in Jaipur
- - There’s an array of pleasant budget hotels in Jaipur to choose from, such as Jagrati Lords Inn, Bharat Mahal Palace, Hotel Amer View, Hotel Chandni Palace, Hotel Gauri, and Chandra Vilas Hotel.
- - If a clean, comfortable stay with basic amenities is your need, you will not be disappointed.
Tips for booking Jaipur Hotels
- TIP 1 : These Jaipur Hotels can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city.
- TIP 2 :Since Jaipur receives hordes of travellers across the year, you should make your Jaipur Hotels booking in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.
- TIP 3 :In case you wish to combine both your accommodation and tour costs, a great option for you could be to select from MakeMyTrip Jaipur holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Jaipur tourism, at the same time staying at a wonderful hotel in Jaipur.
- TIP 4 :To get a detailed Jaipur hotels list, take assistance from MakeMyTrip.com. This list will provide you with a line-up of the best MakeMyTrip Hotels in Jaipur for a memorable stay during your trip to the city.
Best localities in Jaipur
- Bani Park:
- - A stay at a Bani Park area hotel provides you proximity to key tourist attractions such as Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace.
- - From budget hotels in Jaipur such as The Livin and Hotel Bani Park Palace, to mid ranged hotels in Jaipur such as Zone by the Park and Om Niwas Suite Hotel, you will find some great properties here to choose from.
- - Mirza Ismail road or MI road is the main road of Jaipur that runs through the entire stretch of the city. If you want to stay in middle of high-energy action with coolest restaurants and loads of shopping options being right here, a hotel at MI Road should be your pick.
- - From budget hotels such as Comfort Inn Sapphire to mid-range hotels such as Nirwana Hometel Jaipur—A Sarovar Hotel, to luxury hotels alike, you are limited only by your imagination.
- - Closer to the airport, this areas hosts some awesome high-end hotels such as Jaipur Marriott Hotel and Choki Dhani—an ethnic village resort.
- - This area, however, is bit far off from the main tourist area that houses the City Palace and the forts.
How to reach Jaipur
- - By Air: Jaipur International Airport is located in Sanganer, approximately 12 kilometres from the city centre. It is well connected by flights from across India as well as many international destinations. Popular carriers like Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Air India, IndiGo, and Oman Air have daily flights to Jaipur.
- - By Road: The Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation runs a fleet of air conditioned and non-air conditioned buses from nearby cities and towns. If driving to Jaipur, national highways connecting from Delhi and Gujarat make for a smooth drive.
- - By Train: Jaipur Junction is the city’s largest railway station. It has direct trains running from major cities across India including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai. If you have a luxurious experience on your mind, the Palace on Wheels makes a scheduled stop at Jaipur.