Hotels in Jaipur
(990 Hotels in Jaipur Price Starts @ Rs. 98)
Had a pleasant stay with family for 1N/2D . Hospitality was the highlight in every element. The buffet spread plus the quality was mind blowing. Would love to visit and stay here again during my next visit to the pink city
Sheetal Arora | Thu, May 10, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Premium Hotels in Jaipur
Recently Viewed Hotels in Jaipur
It was very worst experience for staying a day in this hotel. It was many this to tell about from check in to check out but the space pass to tell I will tell you in some points 1. I have reached the hotel 3 HRs early of check in time I request to manager kindly give me the room he told me room was not ready because the cleaning persons are not in the hotel. Then I said OK I asked can I use commons washroom of the hotel for fresh up. He said OK then I going to use as soon as I entered I surprised to see the Washroom. I felt that I come to the road public toilet it was very bad condition. The pot was full of poty and the seat was broken. I came out from there then I complained to the manager for this condition and he told me sir the workers was not come. Then I was waiting the reception for 2 HRs. At 11 am hotel cleaning staff came to the hotel he cleans the room. After cleaning I get it. The room condition was good and valuable but the amenities which was mentions by the hotel was not there like room service, massage Centre and late check out etc. IT WAS 1 STAR HOTEL. IT WAS NOT 3 STAR HOTEL. IT WAS WRONGFULLY MENTIONED IN THE WEBSITE. My experience was very bad. The service was also slow and only few persons are in the hotel the food quality was also not good . . I request to MakeMyTrip kindly remove the stars from the hotel link.
Pratish | Sun, Mar 25, '18
Rs. 3,500Choose Dates
Only veg food was available otherwise location is awesome and staff are also friendly
SANJAY | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 2,999Choose Dates
This is a good hotel to stay. My experience was really good. The facilities are up to the mark and cleanliness is good. Spacious rooms and good air conditioned. The service men are all very polite and there is no lag in electricity or something.
Ankur Baghel | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 2,699Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Jaipur
Most conveniently located staying place for any visitor to the city. Close to the main city, Railway station, Airport, Bus stand and Metro station etc. Surround by open options for food and other services making a visitor enjoy the stay in the pink city.
RAMESH KUMAR VERMA | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 1,035Choose Dates
I visited hotel on 09/05/18, enter the the room and start AC - the AC was not working when I call to Reception after 30 minutes he deputed person and mechanics took 1 hours more time for servicing I am in the room without AC for 2 hours in a very hot condition that time Jaipur temperature was 46C
RAM jeev tiwari | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 1,999Choose Dates
Great experience to stay here. Wonderful rooms. Great hotel location wise, pleasure to stay here, staff behaviour is also appropriabe. Great hotel, In morning feel great to have great breakfast. Memorable hotel. Full paisa vasool hotel
Indrajeet Dayma | Sun, May 20, '18
Rs. 5,849Choose Dates
Was really disappoint with the attitude of the staff. The shower in the bathroom was not working. Instead of fixing the problem the management handed us a bucket. No one expects this from a hotel that you are paying so much for. There are so many other options in Jaipur for the same price. I would definitely not recommend this place after my experience.
Nirmal Badjate | Sun, Apr 22, '18
Rs. 2,499Choose Dates
I had a difficult time getting an early check-in but it worked out eventually. It did leave a bad taste. The hotel was closed to the place I had to commute daily so the location was in my favor. The food in the restaurant was about average and so was the breakfast. I quite liked the folk dance in the evening. An average experience overall
Priyanshi Argal | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 7,599Choose Dates
The room was a small one. Expected a bit big one. Location of the hotel was not hard to find. They should also give complimentary services like breakfast etc. Have to call again and again for water because they brought just a jug of water at once which was not enough in that summer. Other things were good. Couple friendly hotel. The hotel was worth the money.
Nabeel Khan | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 2,699Choose Dates
Very nice and comfortable stay. Loved the stay. Beautiful hotel. Food was very good. Nice location. Pool was Cleaned and Service of hotel is awesome and whether the staff was timely in handling requests, and housekeeping service provided. Bathrooms was cleaned.
BANEET SINGH | Sun, Mar 4, '18
Rs. 11,000Choose Dates
Best weekend getaway. Value for money. One of the best themed resorts. Rooms are exactly the same as shown in pictures. Excellent service, the food was good, all the aminaties were really good. Had a very good experience
taru gupta | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Rs. 5,999Choose Dates
I think food was the most important factors because of which I am writing this review. Rooms were good and staff was also friendly with us. I would love to visit them again while visiting Jaipur for any purpose
Amogh | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 2,100Choose Dates
We are already late by 10 her but they are not create any problem for check in. Service good. Location superb. Nice, comfy bed. Cleanliness of room perfect no complaint. Everything properly placed on place. We are having best stay in Jaipur only because of peppermint hotel.
Santosh kumkar | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 2,799Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Jaipur
- Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is the best place to be if you love the old-world charm of cobbled streets and picturesque architecture of forts and palaces. Founded by King Jai Singh II in 1727, the city has become an abode for both Indian and international tourists from across the world.
- Popularly referred to as the “Pink City” because of its stucco-style architectural marvels, this Rajasthani city houses two UNESCO heritage sites – the Amer or Amber Fort and the Jantar Mantar – and offers a sneak peek into the erstwhile grandeur and glory of the state. Visitors usually club visits to Jaipur with nearby tourist attractions of Delhi and Agra, which is known as the “Golden Triangle Tour”.
- Explore this mesmerizing city and book the best Hotels with fantastic deals by searching for hotels in Jaipur on makemytrip.com. Whether you seek cheap accommodations for backpacking trips or luxury suites for a holiday of a lifetime with your loved ones, MakeMyTrip lists them all.
Best localities in Jaipur
- Rose Garden – Stroll through the rose garden and pose for pictures in the area known for colourful streets and buildings. The Fern Jaipur, one of the most loved budget hotels in the city known for its hospitality and unmatchable services for both the business and leisure traveller, is situated close by. With its posh suits and rooms, elegant interior décor, LED TVs, and other amenities, this MakeMyTrip hotel in Jaipur lets you enjoy a modern lifestyle on the go.
- Hawa Mahal – As one of the most popular tourist destinations of Jaipur, this iconic palace symbolizes grandeur and class. Made using red and pink sandstone, Hawa Mahal sits on the edge of the City Palace Jaipur, and is known for its honeycomb structure with 935 tiny windows, intricate latticework carvings, and architecture that helps circulate cool, natural breeze in a relieving contrast to the scorching daytime heat of the city. One of the hotels located in proximity to the Hawa Mahal is the Holiday Inn Jaipur, which offers travellers easy access to other nearby tourist destinations such as Jantar Mantar. Log in to your MakeMyTrip account, and get the best offers and discounts on this much loved Jaipur hotel.
- Amer Fort – Built in the sixteenth century by Maan Singh, who was Emperor Akbar’s general, the Amer Fort is known as one of the splendid examples of the fort architecture. Explore the renowned marvel at your own pace and style, either on elephant back or by foot. Travellers can consider booking themselves at the Radisson Blue Jaipur, which offers a complete array of options for a delightful stay, ranging from swimming pool to sauna.
- Birla Mandir – Birla Mandir is a treat to the eyes, especially when it is brightly lit against the night sky. This Lakshmi Narayan temple is constructed using white marble, and has beautiful stained glasses that depict stories from the Hindu mythology. There are several MakeMyTrip hotels in this locality, including budget options like Red Fox and luxurious stays like the Hilton Jaipur. At the Red Fox, travellers can avail airport transfers in premium sedans while staying close to tourist spots like Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, and City Mahal without burning a hole in their pocket. Hilton, right at the heart of the city, is a great option to indulge in luxury amid a hectic lifestyle. The Lalit and Ramada are other popular choices in this locality for unmatchable services and luxurious amenities.
Things to do
- Shop to your heart’s content at the city’s bazaars for local specialities, such as bandhani, silver jewellery, shellac work, camel leather sandals, stone sculptures, and pottery work.
- Experience the mystics and rhythms of Kathak, Jaipur Gharana style, a famous Indian classical dance style known for its grace and vivacity, with a strong flavour of spirituality, covering stories and philosophies from Vaishnavism and Shaivism. Indulge in the local dance form of the Ghoomar, or stay entertained with puppet shows that depict either folklores or stories from Hindu mythology.
- Treat your taste buds to authentic Rajasthani cuisines as you dig into dishes such as dal baati churma, ghevar, mawa kachori, laal maas, and missi roti.
How to reachBy Air: Jaipur International Airport is well connected to all parts of the country and is located at a distance of less than 10 km from the main city. Most Indian cities have daily non-stop flights to the city. Direct and connecting flights are available to various Middle Eastern and South Asian countries too.
By Train: Jaipur can be reached by availing of the Indian railway services from major Indian cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Indore, Kolkata, and Chennai. A luxury train experience one mustn’t forego is the “Palace on Wheels”, which connects travellers with key attractions in Rajasthan and across various sectors in central, western, and southern India. It is, without a doubt, an experience of a lifetime.
By Bus: Government-run buses can be availed of from Bikaner House near India Gate, Delhi. Both AC and non-AC bus facilities are available from Delhi. There are also Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation buses to and from Mumbai, Agra, Ajmer, Udaipur, and other cities.
By Taxi: The city has an elaborate roadways network and can be reached by cab, from nearby major cities, such as Delhi and Agra. National Highways like NH 8, 11, and 12 run through the city.
Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in jaipur.