Hotels in Jaipur
(864 Hotels in Jaipur Price Starts @ Rs. 179 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
Room was good actually we reached Jaipur at 3:30 AM 12th of May and then we visited the hotel and they said we have room to check out time at 11 am, so if you are check in at this time then you will have to check out at 11 am and if you want to stay then you need to pay Rs. 900 more. Service was not up to mark. People of the hotel are not that much friendly.
Ashish Srivastava | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 799Choose Dates
Had a pleasant stay with family for 1N/2D . Hospitality was the highlight in every element. The buffet spread plus the quality was mind blowing. Would love to visit and stay here again during my next visit to the pink city
Sheetal Arora | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 44,400Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Jaipur
Best weekend getaway. Value for money. One of the best themed resorts. Rooms are exactly the same as shown in pictures. Excellent service, the food was good, all the aminaties were really good. Had a very good experience
taru gupta | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Rs. 5,999Choose Dates
This has to be the best property of the Indian Alila Chain. 6 of us (Friends) arrived by our own car and were taken to fort in a nice gypsy from the base level haveli! We were greeted by the most attentive staff. Wet Towels were offered and water and a welcome drink. We had been travelling since 9am so we were pretty hungry on arrival and shown straight to the restaurant for lunch. There was a lovely A-La-Carte choice menu and again the staff were outstandingly attentive! They are definitely there to serve you and to think of your every need. The grounds of this beautiful property must be discovered, you will be surprised as you turn each corner of the utter beauty that awaits you! The room was gorgeous and extremely comfortable. We were given a fabulous tour of the fort & the base haveli. There are multiple places where one can have every different meal. We enjoyed the breathtakingly beautiful sunset view from the pool area as the colours of the fort change while the sun sets and it is truly beautiful. We were very sorry to leave this hotel - it was absolutely outstanding. Well done Alila staff - amazing. Will surely give this property a 5 Star with positive recommendation to stay here.
Tej Rathore | Fri, Apr 20, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Jaipur
I think food was the most important factors because of which I am writing this review. Rooms were good and staff was also friendly with us. I would love to visit them again while visiting Jaipur for any purpose
Amogh | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 5,530Choose Dates
Everything is fine and good all the rooms are clean and well condition of AC and ventilation is also good night stay and service is also good I like it and we like a lot staying there a great experience there and a great fun.
Kartik Yadav | Sat, Jul 1, '17
Rs. 1,500Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Jaipur
Was really disappoint with the attitude of the staff. The shower in the bathroom was not working. Instead of fixing the problem the management handed us a bucket. No one expects this from a hotel that you are paying so much for. There are so many other options in Jaipur for the same price. I would definitely not recommend this place after my experience.
Nirmal Badjate | Sun, Apr 22, '18
Rs. 3,499Choose Dates
Not value for money, instead MMT should go for a refund for such a property. Booked this for my guests and was really disappointed after the services. Request MMT to intervene and correct their ratings about this hotel.
Suresh Kumar | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 1,421Choose Dates
This is one of the best place to say I have come across. Staff is good, cleanliness is superb, if you are staying solo then this is the best place and value for money too. I would recommend to give this place a try. Also, this place is in middle of city, so connectivity to most of the places is nearby.
Tejas Kawalkar | Fri, Mar 23, '18
Good hotel ... Staff are helpful .. Rooms are spacious and clean with all the emenities. They have solar geysers ... Let the reception know in advance for hot water they will be able to help you out. Value for money. Food is also good. WiFi was fast. Would recommend to others
Dushyant Singh | Tue, Jan 30, '18
Rs. 2,800Choose Dates
Stay at hotel mohit was pleasant. It is value for money. Room were clean and staff was cordial. Location of hotel is also very near to Gandhinagar station. Just walking distance. Reception people were responsive and service oriented. Hotel mohit is recommended for solo as well as couples.
AVDHESH MEENA | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 1,168Choose Dates
Experience was not good. Housekeeping services not provided on time. Breakfast was pathetic. Hotel is at very good location but there is no prompt service by staff. You can keep asking them to clean the room or asking for other stuff but their services are not managed.
vipra surana | Mon, Jul 17, '17
Rs. 628Choose Dates
It was my 50th bday, staff and authorities of rambaug palace people made my day too special Would like to thank them heartily for making my day too memorable Hospitality done by staff was remarkable Rooms and ambience are too good clean and hygenic Food is excellent It was superb experience will surely refer to friends and will visit again. Special thanks to makemy trip 24/7 services,
Dilip Sheth | Fri, Aug 25, '17
Great experience to stay here. Wonderful rooms. Great hotel location wise, pleasure to stay here, staff behaviour is also appropriabe. Great hotel, In morning feel great to have great breakfast. Memorable hotel. Full paisa vasool hotel
Indrajeet Dayma | Sun, May 20, '18
Rs. 34,999Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Jaipur
- Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan, is the best place to be if you love the old-world charm of cobbled streets and picturesque architecture of forts and palaces. Founded by King Jai Singh II in 1727, the city has become an abode for both Indian and international tourists from across the world.
- Popularly referred to as the “Pink City” because of its stucco-style architectural marvels, this Rajasthani city houses two UNESCO heritage sites – the Amer or Amber Fort and the Jantar Mantar – and offers a sneak peek into the erstwhile grandeur and glory of the state. Visitors usually club visits to Jaipur with nearby tourist attractions of Delhi and Agra, which is known as the “Golden Triangle Tour”.
- Explore this mesmerizing city and book the best Hotels with fantastic deals by searching for hotels in Jaipur on makemytrip.com. Whether you seek cheap accommodations for backpacking trips or luxury suites for a holiday of a lifetime with your loved ones, MakeMyTrip lists them all.
Best localities in Jaipur
- Rose Garden – Stroll through the rose garden and pose for pictures in the area known for colourful streets and buildings. The Fern Jaipur, one of the most loved budget hotels in the city known for its hospitality and unmatchable services for both the business and leisure traveller, is situated close by. With its posh suits and rooms, elegant interior décor, LED TVs, and other amenities, this MakeMyTrip hotel in Jaipur lets you enjoy a modern lifestyle on the go.
- Hawa Mahal – As one of the most popular tourist destinations of Jaipur, this iconic palace symbolizes grandeur and class. Made using red and pink sandstone, Hawa Mahal sits on the edge of the City Palace Jaipur, and is known for its honeycomb structure with 935 tiny windows, intricate latticework carvings, and architecture that helps circulate cool, natural breeze in a relieving contrast to the scorching daytime heat of the city. One of the hotels located in proximity to the Hawa Mahal is the Holiday Inn Jaipur, which offers travellers easy access to other nearby tourist destinations such as Jantar Mantar. Log in to your MakeMyTrip account, and get the best offers and discounts on this much loved Jaipur hotel.
- Amer Fort – Built in the sixteenth century by Maan Singh, who was Emperor Akbar’s general, the Amer Fort is known as one of the splendid examples of the fort architecture. Explore the renowned marvel at your own pace and style, either on elephant back or by foot. Travellers can consider booking themselves at the Radisson Blue Jaipur, which offers a complete array of options for a delightful stay, ranging from swimming pool to sauna.
- Birla Mandir – Birla Mandir is a treat to the eyes, especially when it is brightly lit against the night sky. This Lakshmi Narayan temple is constructed using white marble, and has beautiful stained glasses that depict stories from the Hindu mythology. There are several MakeMyTrip hotels in this locality, including budget options like Red Fox and luxurious stays like the Hilton Jaipur. At the Red Fox, travellers can avail airport transfers in premium sedans while staying close to tourist spots like Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal, and City Mahal without burning a hole in their pocket. Hilton, right at the heart of the city, is a great option to indulge in luxury amid a hectic lifestyle. The Lalit and Ramada are other popular choices in this locality for unmatchable services and luxurious amenities.
Things to do
- Shop to your heart’s content at the city’s bazaars for local specialities, such as bandhani, silver jewellery, shellac work, camel leather sandals, stone sculptures, and pottery work.
- Experience the mystics and rhythms of Kathak, Jaipur Gharana style, a famous Indian classical dance style known for its grace and vivacity, with a strong flavour of spirituality, covering stories and philosophies from Vaishnavism and Shaivism. Indulge in the local dance form of the Ghoomar, or stay entertained with puppet shows that depict either folklores or stories from Hindu mythology.
- Treat your taste buds to authentic Rajasthani cuisines as you dig into dishes such as dal baati churma, ghevar, mawa kachori, laal maas, and missi roti.
How to reachBy Air: Jaipur International Airport is well connected to all parts of the country and is located at a distance of less than 10 km from the main city. Most Indian cities have daily non-stop flights to the city. Direct and connecting flights are available to various Middle Eastern and South Asian countries too.
By Train: Jaipur can be reached by availing of the Indian railway services from major Indian cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Indore, Kolkata, and Chennai. A luxury train experience one mustn’t forego is the “Palace on Wheels”, which connects travellers with key attractions in Rajasthan and across various sectors in central, western, and southern India. It is, without a doubt, an experience of a lifetime.
By Bus: Government-run buses can be availed of from Bikaner House near India Gate, Delhi. Both AC and non-AC bus facilities are available from Delhi. There are also Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation buses to and from Mumbai, Agra, Ajmer, Udaipur, and other cities.
By Taxi: The city has an elaborate roadways network and can be reached by cab, from nearby major cities, such as Delhi and Agra. National Highways like NH 8, 11, and 12 run through the city.
Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in jaipur.