Hotels in Jaipur
(840 Hotels in Jaipur Price Starts @ Rs. 98 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Best location, Amazing property, Good food and they need to improve there services.
Rajesh | Tue, Apr 10, '18
Rs. 2,727Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Jaipur
It was an nice experience staying with the Hilton group. It was a new property in Jaipur city and the hospitality was awesome. I went alone for work related stuff and had a very comfortable stay. Very cordial staff.
Jayant Kumar Agarwal | Sat, Apr 14, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Jaipur
Check in was smooth but executive make sure that guest should not be uncomfortable, room service was good and prompt, location was near to airport but little far from main city but still manageable, over all a nice stay
MAHESH BHATIA | Sun, Apr 22, '18
Pros:-. * Room was good . * Hotel has good atmosphere it feels that we are staying in an 5 star hotel . * Swimming pool was good . * Room service was also good . Cons:-. *As we entered the hotel for check-in the man on reception argued that the child above six years is considered as a adult where as on make my trip as he was 8years old was considered as a child so we booked it that way so the first impression was very disgusting and as we say first impression is the last impression . . *The location is also far from the monuments like hawa mahal, JAL mahal, amer fort, city palace, jantar mantr etc.
Raj kumar Das | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 3,424Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Jaipur
The location is good, Parking problem is there as the location is a busy location as far as traffic is concerned. Food is good. Overall the Hotel is good on all together basis and is value for money. The MMT offer was very good comparative to booking directly through walk in
Arvind Sharma | Thu, Apr 12, '18
Rs. 1,924Choose Dates
Prime location In terms of Business, Tourists. Room was well furnished & decorated. There are two suggestions that are there should be enough seating arrangements in lobby, Reception longue to wait for the guests, customers etc. Another would be Hotel must have Full Package of TV Channels for entertainment as lots of business executives stays in such Prime Channel of Hotel.
Anilesh Guruji | Fri, Apr 20, '18
Rs. 1,925Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Jaipur
- - Jaipur is the capital of Indias largest state of Rajasthan. Popularly known as the Pink City, because of the shade of the terracotta that colours the walls of the old city, Jaipur serves as a striking window to Indias most flamboyant and historically captivating state.
- - Jaipur has not just gracefully retained its royal roots but it proudly provides the avenues to the visitors to soak in its royal culture. Hotels in Jaipur with a royal past make for a great part of this experience. And the magnificent havelis and forts pulsating with historical sagas make for the other essential pillar of this experience. The awe-inspiring Amber Fort is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Jaipur. From the imposing City Palace to the outstanding Hawa Mahal, from the mystical Jantar Mantar to the Nahargarh Fort that stands majestically on the edge of the Aravalli Hills Jaipur offers grandeur at every nook.
- - Beyond the glorious forts, havelis and the unique Jaipur hotels too, Jaipur does have a lot to boast about. Its holy temples, colourful culture teeming with heart warming traditions, unmatched hospitality, mouth-watering rich cuisine and abundant shopping options, make the city a delightful holiday destination for families, couples and solo travellers alike.
- - Colourful tie and dye fabrics, exquisite handicrafts and beautiful silver jewellery on offer, make it almost impossible to return from Jaipur without any shopping bags.
- - When in Jaipur, do venture pout to sample Rajasthani delicacies like daal baati choorma.
More on Hotels in Jaipur
From comfortable budget stays to the most luxurious haveli hotels, when it comes to hotels in Jaipur, there is a perfect match waiting for you, whatever your need be. Here is a look at the best hotels in Jaipur, across all categories and budgets.
- - Many of the 5-star hotels in Jaipur were essentially palaces in the past that have been meticulously restored to have you experience the genuine old-world charm.
- - Rambagh Palace, The Raj Palace and Samode Palace are some of the most gorgeous 5-star hotels in Jaipur that make for great examples of heritage palaces turned into sprawling hotels. These are known for their luxurious character and regal hospitality, befitting kings and queens.
- - Most of these hotels are holiday destinations in themselves, offering an authentic snapshot of folk culture, sumptuous cuisine and royal living, likely to instantly make you feel like a royal.
- - The architecture and the opulence that these hotels ooze is worth admiring. Most of these have been restored with heritage furniture and other characteristic elements such as hand-carved marble latticework and even fascinating murals on the wall. Perfect for creating some most romantic memories with your loved one!
- - There are also more modern five-star hotels in Jaipur, replete with every modern luxury such as Trident Jaipur, Fairmont Jaipur, and ITC Rajputana A Luxury Collection. Pick one that matches your need.
- - Most 3-star hotels in Jaipur are a pleasing amalgamation of royalty, warm hospitality, central locations and modernity.
- - If you are looking for a taste of royal living without really breaking your bank, 3-star hotels in Jaipur such as Amer City Heritage Hotel, Hotel Sarang Palace, and Umaid Lake Palace make for great choices. These heritage properties will have you relish opulence within reasonable budget.
- - Souvenir Peppermint, Milestone 251, Hotel Paradise, FabHotel Dior Pink City are some of the rather reasonable 3-star hotels that you could consider in Jaipur if ease of access and a comfortable stay is your priority.
- - There’s an array of pleasant budget hotels in Jaipur to choose from, such as Jagrati Lords Inn, Bharat Mahal Palace, Hotel Amer View, Hotel Chandni Palace, Hotel Gauri, and Chandra Vilas Hotel.
- - If a clean, comfortable stay with basic amenities is your need, you will not be disappointed.
Tips for booking Jaipur Hotels
- TIP 1 : These Jaipur Hotels can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city.
- TIP 2 :Since Jaipur receives hordes of travellers across the year, you should make your Jaipur Hotels booking in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles.
- TIP 3 :In case you wish to combine both your accommodation and tour costs, a great option for you could be to select from MakeMyTrip Jaipur holiday packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Jaipur tourism, at the same time staying at a wonderful hotel in Jaipur.
- TIP 4 :To get a detailed Jaipur hotels list, take assistance from MakeMyTrip.com. This list will provide you with a line-up of the best MakeMyTrip Hotels in Jaipur for a memorable stay during your trip to the city.
Best localities in Jaipur
- Bani Park:
- - A stay at a Bani Park area hotel provides you proximity to key tourist attractions such as Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace.
- - From budget hotels in Jaipur such as The Livin and Hotel Bani Park Palace, to mid ranged hotels in Jaipur such as Zone by the Park and Om Niwas Suite Hotel, you will find some great properties here to choose from.
- - Mirza Ismail road or MI road is the main road of Jaipur that runs through the entire stretch of the city. If you want to stay in middle of high-energy action with coolest restaurants and loads of shopping options being right here, a hotel at MI Road should be your pick.
- - From budget hotels such as Comfort Inn Sapphire to mid-range hotels such as Nirwana Hometel Jaipur—A Sarovar Hotel, to luxury hotels alike, you are limited only by your imagination.
How to reach Jaipur
- - By Air: Jaipur International Airport is located in Sanganer, approximately 12 kilometres from the city centre. It is well connected by flights from across India as well as many international destinations. Popular carriers like Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Air India, IndiGo, and Oman Air have daily flights to Jaipur.
- - By Road: The Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation runs a fleet of air conditioned and non-air conditioned buses from nearby cities and towns. If driving to Jaipur, national highways connecting from Delhi and Gujarat make for a smooth drive.
- - By Train: Jaipur Junction is the city’s largest railway station. It has direct trains running from major cities across India including Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata and Chennai. If you have a luxurious experience on your mind, the Palace on Wheels makes a scheduled stop at Jaipur.