Book Hotels in Jaipur
(931 PROPERTIES IN Jaipur)
931 Hotels Found in Jaipur
Choose from below List of 931 Available Hotels in Jaipur.
It's a good hotel with good food. Had no probs during our stay except for a long time taken for check-in procedure which, I was told, was due to some probs in their system. The rooftop restaurant has amazing view but the swimming pool was not well maintained.
The hotel is very nice and location of hotel is also good. We stayed there for one night. Rooms were clean and room service was also good. Terrace hotel was excellent. Breakfast buffet and swimming pool at top were not that much convincing. Since I booked by room through Makemytrip, I got very good discount. Value for money.
Stayed in this hotel with family. Very good experience.. Good staff, good service and food.. Hasslefree checking.. Good location. Overall very good experience.. I recommend this hotel.. Value for money..
Good value for money. Overall a nice stay, Sumptuous food, location staff is really caring needs little work on cleanliness. The experience was very good. Staff at the front desk was caring and was very prompt. The house keeping was also at its best. The pool was very neat and clean. Breakfast spread was impressive.
I stayed in Park Inn, very nice, very calm, tasty breakfast and clean room always severs better. My daughter loves to stay in Park Inn as she find all good stuff in food there. Value for money no doubts.
Very good hotel with good food and hospitality. Location of hotel is also so good and near to main road. No issue regarding parking of hotel but the mini bar items is too costly as compared to other hotels.
I've been to Jaipur so many time but for the first time I chooses RADISSON BLU because of the great deal offered by MMT. The hotel located in new Jaipur, near to Airport and little far for old hoshy poshy city.. Though we were early still got checked in without any waiting.. Also, the amazing thing was we were surprisingly got upgraded to a business class room without any charges.. Nice and spacious room. Service was good. Staff was helpful and very delighting. Enjoyed the buffet breakfast. Great food. I would definitely choose the hotel for my next visit.
Radisson blu hotel is good looking and full of comfort. Hotel services is the best and dinner is very good. Hotel location is very good. Hotel lounge is very spacious. Bar is so good. Spa is very neat and clean. I fully enjoyed in your hotel.
Very nice and helpful staff would like to visit again nice food nice presentation room size and was good enough and bed was very comfortable, toilets was cleaned and very well maintained. Only one very negligible things complimentary net wasn't good in terms of speed, otherwise it was memorable stay.
Good hotel to stay with family. Stay was comfortable. Neat and clean rooms. Food was excellent. Location was good. Quick and prompt check-in and check-out. Good deal by Makemytrip. Staff was also excellent.
Good place for business and leisure customer.. Centrally located.. Good courteous staff.. Good food. It is a 5 star property but location Wise/room area wise I feel that is slightly exaggerated.. It can be safely called a very good 4 star.
It is a nice hotel with good location. Services were good as usual which you can expect at almost all country inn hotels. Food variety can be enhanced and more focus on the quality should be given. Staff was polite and courteous. Over all It was a nice stay at this good hotel.
Too good hotel worth for money.. Its very good for family... Nice to be there with family along with kids.. Best part was the service given by them... That too for such a cheap price... I want to come and stay in the same hotel next time.
It's awesome. Fabulous. Perfect view... Silent. Breakfast was too good and tasty. Rooftop was nice. Management was good. All staff are ready to help customers as soon as possible they can.
Staff is very supporting and helping. Good and spacious rooms to stay. Tradeswoman pool area is very nice. Buffet meal included various cuisines like North Indian, South Indian, bakery items, juices and many more things. Overall a very nice stay.
Best 5 star hotel to stay in lower range, very good location and very good food in roof top restaurant. Not so good food in their traditional restaurant tulsi. Good breakfast and very good room service.
It's a good hotel at one of the prime location of city near the airport with big bazaar just outside hotel and other malls in the near vicinity and the main Johri bazar is also not so far. Good & friendly staff and front desk. Rooms were very big, neat & clean. Hotel have all facilities like spa, gym and outdoor pool. However, food was a bit tad average and breakfast menu was limited. Other hotels in this range offer a much more better menu.
Actually nothing much to write about. Just like any other "Budget" 5 star hotel. Clean. Tidy. Prompt service. Food was a bit tad average. Breakfast menu was limited. Other hotels in this range offer a much more lavish breakfast menu.
Tip: Ask for a room on the 4th floor.
Hotel location on JLN road makes it important, located equal distance from city and airport. Good clean hotel. Didn't try food here neither the room service, so can't comment on that. Hassle free check in and check out.
Liked the hotel, as it was close to Airport and city as well, mid priced hotel and value for money, have a good offer on dinner and breakfast opted for same. Like the food quality, taste, ambience and service. Strongly recommend to all travellers to visit there.
Hotel is very good. Found room are well maintained by the housekeeping persons. The in room dining facilities are also worth. The travel desk team is also available to facilitate visit to anywhere in Jaipur.
Excellent hotel of this class... Fabulous property and kept extremely clean. Front desk staff is very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast area is spacious and one of the best in a Hampton I have experienced. Fresh fruit in addition to all the other hot and cold items. I'll be back to this place and highly recommend to others when in the area.
Very good experience.
I stayed with my family nice experience.
I am happy with service according to money.
So thanks for making my day.
I suggest to my friends to stay there.
I have very positive thoughts for paradise.
Very nice hotel, nice location and very friendly staff, price is also reasonable. Food was good enough. So many facilities like swimming pool etc. Swimming pool was quite clean. Rooms were spacious and nicely decorated.
The location as well as the hotel is very good and it is a value for money. The food is good and the facilities are up to date. The washroom is clean with all the accessories needed. Altogether this hotel is worth staying under tight budget.
Best hotel at this range. At the center of city... Nice service good and worth eating food... All basic amenities... Didn't try breakfast. Parking, TV, AC, toilet all are good... Good facility of wake up call... All services on phone.
It was a pleasure to stay at the hotel. The processes are very smooth and the staff is very pleasant and proactively helpful. The management takes an personal interest in the well being of guests. The gym is also reasonable and the small library at the reception was a pleasant surprise! Food is also very good - and although breakfast spread is limited it is tasty, except for the juices, which are quite bad. Overall experience was amazing.
I had driven with family and stayed for a day. It was a great experience with neatness comfort. Value for money. The food at the restaurant was tasty home cooked type of preparations. The menu was exhaustive to choose from. The washroom in the room to linen were clean and tidy.
This is one of the best hotel in Jaipur.
Location is excellent. Rooms are neat, clean and well decorated. Service is excellent. Overall value for money. Adjoin mall is an added advantage. Highly recommended to all.
Nice hotel. Situated at the centre of city. Neat rooms. Very good staff. Food is also good. Bathrooms are bit small. Overall very good stay. Location of the hotel is very good. Will suggest this hotel to friends.
No results found
About Jaipur Hotels
These properties can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city. Since this place receives hordes of travellers across the year, you should make your bookings in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles. In case you wish to combine both your accommodation and tour costs, then a great option for you could be to choose Jaipur hotels packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Jaipur tourism and at the same time, stay at a wonderful accommodation.
Sitapura, Jawahar Circle, Ambari, Ajmer Road, Ridhi Sidhi Circle, JLN Marg and Tonk Road are some areas where budget hotels in Jaipur are located. These properties may not have all the facilities on offer by plush hotels, but they offer enough comforts to make the stay of their guests truly memorable. Reaching these cheap hotels in Jaipur is not an issue, due to the local transportation system. Thus, if you have budget constraints, then these lowest price hotels in Jaipur are ideal for you.
Budget Hotels in Jaipur
There are plenty of luxury hotels in Jaipur that can be found in areas like Sardar Patel Marg, Civil Lines, Agra Jaipur Road, Tonk Road and Hawa Sadak. These 5 star hotels in Jaipur offer a range of leisure and business services for the convenience of guests.
Jaipur Hotels by Star Rating
Since these areas lie in proximity to the popular leisure and business hubs of the city, these 5 or 4 star hotels are a favourite among travellers. If you do not wish to spend too much on accommodation, while not compromising comforts, then 3 star hotels in Jaipur should be your choice.
Jaipur, once a stronghold of the Rajputs, is home to numerous breathtaking attractions that charm one and all. Some of these places of interest that are worth exploring are:
Popular Areas/Attractions in Jaipur
- ● City Palace
- ● Jal Mahal
- ● Hawa Mahal
- ● Rambagh Palace
- ● Amer Fort
- ● Jantar Mantar
- ● Albert Hall Museum
When you come to this amazing city, shopping is one thing that you should definitely indulge in. Some of the popular shopping destinations here are Badi Chaupar, Nehru Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar, Johri Bazaar and Chaura Rasta.
Jaipur hotel rates differ depending on the facilities on offer, star rating, location, and peak or off-season. On MakeMyTrip.com, get a comprehensive list of Jaipur hotel tariff rates, which range between INR 400 to INR 60000 per room for a night. Besides checking the tariff rates, avail the various hotel deals on offer on the website.
Jaipur Hotels Tariff Frequently Asked Questions Things to do in Jaipur
- ● Forts and Palaces of Jaipur: Hilltop forts, regal palaces, vibrant bazaars, bright turbans, camel carts, heritage hotels, bandhini sarees, pyaaz kachoris, and true blue Rajasthani hospitality. Such is the charm of the Pink City, Jaipur. It has various Forts and Palaces like Amber (or Amer) Fort, Jaigarh Fort , Nahargarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace etc.
- ● Chokhi Dhani: The Chokhi Dhani Village Resort is a place where the old and the young alike can have fun! The resort has a rustic rural setting and takes you into the world of Rajputs.
- ● Elephant Festival: Come to Jaipur at the time of Holi (in March) and witness the most loved sport in a most unique setup- Elephant Polo! Watch elephants bedecked and embellished with garlands and ornaments. Some of them are also painted with vibrant colors. The best-looking elephant is awarded.
- ● Albert Hall museum: One of the oldest museums in Jaipur, it is also known as Government Central Museum and was built by Maharaja Sawai Ram Singh II in 1868. Boasting of the Indo-Saracenic architecture, the design of the museum is quiet similar to the Victoria and Albert museum in London.
- ● Jawahar Kala Kendra: Founded in 1983, Jawahar Kala Kendra is a cultural centre where both classical and folk art forms come together and put up a spectacular show celebrating Jaipur heritage.
October to March: There are cool breezes along with moderate sunlight in the month of October making it suitable for visitors to go for sightseeing during the day. Winter season in Jaipur begins in the month of November and ends in the month of February. Evenings are generally cold in this season and sometimes the night temperature can drop down till 4 degree Celsius. This can be an ideal time for tourists to go for shopping and other tourist activities even in the afternoon.
When to visit Jaipur What to Pack for Jaipur
- ● Lightweight cotton clothing for the summer as temperatures can peak beyond 40C.
- ● Essentials like a good pair of walking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, a sunhat and mosquito repellent.
- ● A jacket for winter nights as temperatures can dip to 4C.
Things to Eat in Jaipur
- ● Ghewar: A favourite with locals and tourists, ghewar is a traditional Rajasthani sweet that is circular in shape. It’s deep fried and laden with pistachios and almonds. LMB in Johari Bazaar is an acclaimed eatery to sample this delicacy.
- ● Kachori: Kachori is a fried snack that can either be sweet or savoury. When in Jaipur, pick up your box of the famous pyaaz kachori from Rawat ki Kachori and enjoy it with a hot cup of tea!
- ● Daal Baati: A popular dish of Rajasthan, daal baati is daal served with hard wheat rolls (baati). Seasoned with ghee and served hot, most local eateries in Jaipur have it on their menu.
- ● Lal Maas: Literally translated as ‘red meat’, lal maas is a lamb dish that dates back to royal times. Doused in spices, yogurt and chillies, the flavour of the gravy is heightened by it being cooked on a slow fire for many hours.
Forts in Jaipur
- ● Amber Fort : Amber Fort is the iconic attraction of Jaipur and a must on your itinerary. Suraj Pole, the sun facing royal entrance to the fort, is one of the classic blends of Hindu and Mughal architecture. Marvels like Ganesh Pol, Sila Devi Temple, Sheesh Mahal, Magic Flower Fresco and Man Singh Palace await you in the interiors of Amber Fort.
- ● Jaigarh Fort: Jaigarh Fort, which once held the royal treasury and acted as the defence system of Amber, is today a marvellous archetype of walls, watchtowers and bastions. You will be awed by the sight of Jaivan, the largest moving canon in Asia, which was thankfully fired only once.
- ● Nahargarh Fort: Also called the Tiger Fort, Nahargarh Fort is a cryptic fortress that was used as summer residence by royalty. The most splendid aspect of Nahargarh is the view of the city from the top, especially in the evenings.
- ● Hawa Mahal: The Palace of the Winds, or Hawa Mahal, was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh for royal women to view the busy streets of Johari Bazaar, while staying veiled behind the jharokhas.
- ● Jal Mahal: Literally meaning as ‘Water Palace’, Jal Mahal is located amidst the Man Sagar Lake and was constructed by Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799. The beauty of the palace lies in its location as the palace cum hotel is standing in the centre of the lake.