Hotels in Jaipur
(939 PROPERTIES IN Jaipur)
939 Hotels Found in Jaipur
I have been staying at the hotel for a while and my experience has been good throughout. The service quality can be improved. The food quality is good however, some dishes are over spicy and oily. The staff is mostly pleasant barring a few exceptions.
This is a very nice beautiful and clean property. Very nice experience. This is a very nice beautiful and clean property. Very nice experience. This is a very nice beautiful and clean property.
Rooms were great, free upgrade so that was highly appreciated. The breakfast was awesome. Staff was very efficient. Great initiative of giving the handicapped boys employment in their Bell Desk and House Keeping departments. Will be back soon. The rooms we very nicely done as were the Bathrooms. Lighting was great and amenities in the room were very good. The HD channels on the TV should be activated though.
It was fantastic. The hotel was very clean including room that was superb. I like it very much, very nice hospitality. I think this is the best hotel of Jaipur. As service and rates, my suggestion to MMT customer is to stay at Holiday Inn.
Centrally located place I had Comfortable stay, rooms of adequate size are in good condition, neat and clean, properly maintained, room appliance are good, staff quite courteous, good restaurant with taste food I will recommend for stay during visit to Jaipur.
I would recommend all the people who wanna stay in Jaipur please stay at park Inn it's the best hotel, awesome food, excellent service. Thank you Park Inn... I will make sure my next trip to Jaipur would be here only.
Great location, near to station and airport, good food and good service, overall this is best hotel and glad with make my trip to give us very good deal. I will come again and again with my family and business trip. This property is very near to famous Gaurav Tower amd World Trade Park.
Clean rooms, good service, complimentary wifi. Check in took longer than usual due to delay in processing from makemytrip. Located at over 30 minutes distance from the main city. Difficult to travel to the city.
Everything was alright but beat not happy with the availability of the indian pure veg dishes as it is limited choice.
Otherwise breakfast and other food which I had was good in quality. Room service is good.
Quality of the WiFi which was provided complimentary was useless, very slow speed.
Even other four star hotels provide better WiFi.
Every thing is OK .. But you guys have rocked in giving services ..! I asked about any thing and your staff on door in one minute. This is big thing, which you are maintaining. Food was OK. But your gym is to small like ... Only 1or 2 people can do workout ... That's it.
Had a nice stay with you! Good location. Very cleanliness .. Good breakfast. Good food .. Enjoyed with one night stay. Value for money. Need to improve air condition cooling on first floor restaurant. Thanks
Hotel is good at nice location but lighting in rooms is not good. Otherwise nice place to stay with almost every basic good facility. Food and service quality is good. Central location makes the hotel easily reachable.
Room was very big Awsme experience !! Near to my office ... Rajmandir is near for movies ... All good restaurants around the hotel !! Best place to stay !! Thanks for Makemytrip for offering best price. Thankyou.
The rooms were nice and the staff is also good. The food quality was also to the mark. The breakfast was fine. The location is near to the railway station so it is easy to access any time of the day. Overall experience was nice. ITS VALUE FOR MONEY.
A very clean and delightful experience.
The overall ambience and location of the hotel is good.
The breakfast quality is also very good.
I was on a business trip and the hotel is located Centrally and is approachable for any meeting location.
I would give 5 stars for the hotel.
Very friendly staff
Manager was good who solved the problems immediately and changed our room.
Location was very close to airport and restaurants.
I would definitely stay again.
Had a great experience with Red Fox... Amazing service. But I face one problem there.. And it is WiFi problem. I was saying so them that is my Wi-Fi is not working but they ignored me. Please listen to your customer and help them.
Impressed by the service and I loved the gym. Complete value for money. I also liked the fact that the location is very good. The room size is really good. The buffet breakfast too is very good. Overall a very satisfying stay.
Hotel stay was good, and food was also good.
But one this that I don't like, they are giving only one hour internet complimentary. As today's mostly hotel are giving for all day internet free.
. But overall stay was fine and comfortable. And staff was also very kind and supportive.
Right from you step in you feel the positive energy as if your at home and amongst known faces. Convenient location, very much neat and clean. Well mannered staff ready to assist you round the clock. Rooms with very well furnished and tip too with all that you need. DVD player was an added advantage in the room. Very powerful Air-Conditioning system to keep you very comfortable.
Morning break fast was just superb.
A great place to stay at Jaipur.
Very good hotel stay with famalliy
Exclkent room servies better room serviescs
Hotel loctaion is very good hotel privacy is good
Easy to reached at hitel via public transport. Foos quality is good.
The hotel staff behaviour are good and the rooms are so clean. The food was excellent. It's the value for the money hotel. This hotel is located on the road of Jaipur to Sikar and the away from the clouds.
Hotel is clean.. Great ambiance.. But reception is on 3rd floor which make confusion to new comers.. Hotels rules are so strict regarding check in timings. My request hotel should allow check in if guest arrived earlier.. Breakfast was good..
It was a nice place to stay. The place was neat and the property was impressive. We liked the stay, albeit a short one, and on a short notice. We enjoyed very nice service and facilities in the property. It was an impressive stay. We recommend this place, especially if you are looking for a professional stay option.
Stayed at Zone by the park, Jaipur for 2 nights while on a business trip.
Location is super convenient. Check in was fast. Great rooms with decent space. Food is also nice. 24*7 room service which is prompt. Good cleanliness. Nice swimming pool, though a bit small.
Good ambience and staff. Amazing value for money for the services offered. Great experience. Staff is quite friendly and the food at the hotel is quite decent too. Lovely experience. Great value for money.
Had been to this hotel couple of times. Room was very nice, clean and comfortable. Facilities were also full. Complimentary breakfast was also very nice. Makemytrip made a very good deal. All over a very nice experience.
Just bang at the centre of Jaipur city with pretty mall next to it everything seems to be right at Fortune Metropolitan hotel. The rooms are impeccable, most clean and spacious and best toiletries that I have experienced at any hotel at Jaipur. I travel to Jaipur regularly for both personal and business travel and have stayed at almost all 5 star properties but Fortune keeps on calling me back. The breakfast is definitely one thing that each guest should look forward to. Widest spread with delicacies ranging from north indian to south indian, continental, fruits, shakes and what not. On all of he above, a courteous service with smiling and ever helpful hotel staff. Definitely, a YES for anyone planning to visit and stay at Jaipur.
There was a nice experience with clarks at a fabulous location. Situated near Jawahar Circle and got off-course a nice location for shopping and walking as well. Staff is good, supportive with friendly nature. Pool is very clean and a spacious parking is also nice.
The facilities were out of the world. Staff was very courteous and used to provide things by going out of the way also. Location of the hotel is very good. Overall it is a good package in itself and a must take.
No results found
Jaipur Hotels - Information
These properties can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city. Since this place receives hordes of travellers across the year, you should make your bookings in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles. In case you wish to combine both your accommodation and tour costs, then a great option for you could be to choose Jaipur hotels packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Jaipur tourism and at the same time, stay at a wonderful accommodation.
Sitapura, Jawahar Circle, Ambari, Ajmer Road, Ridhi Sidhi Circle, JLN Marg and Tonk Road are some areas where budget hotels in Jaipur are located. These properties may not have all the facilities on offer by plush hotels, but they offer enough comforts to make the stay of their guests truly memorable. Reaching these cheap hotels in Jaipur is not an issue, due to the local transportation system. Thus, if you have budget constraints, then these lowest price hotels in Jaipur are ideal for you.
Budget Hotels in Jaipur
There are plenty of luxury hotels in Jaipur that can be found in areas like Sardar Patel Marg, Civil Lines, Agra Jaipur Road, Tonk Road and Hawa Sadak. These 5 star hotels in Jaipur offer a range of leisure and business services for the convenience of guests.
Jaipur Hotels by Star Rating
Since these areas lie in proximity to the popular leisure and business hubs of the city, these 5 or 4 star hotels are a favourite among travellers. If you do not wish to spend too much on accommodation, while not compromising comforts, then 3 star hotels in Jaipur should be your choice.
Jaipur, once a stronghold of the Rajputs, is home to numerous breathtaking attractions that charm one and all. Some of these places of interest that are worth exploring are:
Popular Areas/Attractions in Jaipur
- ● City Palace
- ● Jal Mahal
- ● Hawa Mahal
- ● Rambagh Palace
- ● Amer Fort
- ● Jantar Mantar
- ● Albert Hall Museum
When you come to this amazing city, shopping is one thing that you should definitely indulge in. Some of the popular shopping destinations here are Badi Chaupar, Nehru Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar, Johri Bazaar and Chaura Rasta.
Jaipur hotel rates differ depending on the facilities on offer, star rating, location, and peak or off-season. On MakeMyTrip.com, get a comprehensive list of Jaipur hotel tariff rates, which range between INR 400 to INR 60000 per room for a night. Besides checking the tariff rates, avail the various hotel deals on offer on the website.
Jaipur Hotels Tariff Frequently Asked Questions Things to do in Jaipur
- ● Forts and Palaces of Jaipur: Hilltop forts, regal palaces, vibrant bazaars, bright turbans, camel carts, heritage hotels, bandhini sarees, pyaaz kachoris, and true blue Rajasthani hospitality. Such is the charm of the Pink City, Jaipur. It has various Forts and Palaces like Amber (or Amer) Fort, Jaigarh Fort , Nahargarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace etc.
- ● Chokhi Dhani: The Chokhi Dhani Village Resort is a place where the old and the young alike can have fun! The resort has a rustic rural setting and takes you into the world of Rajputs.
- ● Elephant Festival: Come to Jaipur at the time of Holi (in March) and witness the most loved sport in a most unique setup- Elephant Polo! Watch elephants bedecked and embellished with garlands and ornaments. Some of them are also painted with vibrant colors. The best-looking elephant is awarded.
- ● Albert Hall museum: One of the oldest museums in Jaipur, it is also known as Government Central Museum and was built by Maharaja Sawai Ram Singh II in 1868. Boasting of the Indo-Saracenic architecture, the design of the museum is quiet similar to the Victoria and Albert museum in London.
- ● Jawahar Kala Kendra: Founded in 1983, Jawahar Kala Kendra is a cultural centre where both classical and folk art forms come together and put up a spectacular show celebrating Jaipur heritage.
October to March: There are cool breezes along with moderate sunlight in the month of October making it suitable for visitors to go for sightseeing during the day. Winter season in Jaipur begins in the month of November and ends in the month of February. Evenings are generally cold in this season and sometimes the night temperature can drop down till 4 degree Celsius. This can be an ideal time for tourists to go for shopping and other tourist activities even in the afternoon.
When to visit Jaipur What to Pack for Jaipur
- ● Lightweight cotton clothing for the summer as temperatures can peak beyond 40C.
- ● Essentials like a good pair of walking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, a sunhat and mosquito repellent.
- ● A jacket for winter nights as temperatures can dip to 4C.
Things to Eat in Jaipur
- ● Ghewar: A favourite with locals and tourists, ghewar is a traditional Rajasthani sweet that is circular in shape. It’s deep fried and laden with pistachios and almonds. LMB in Johari Bazaar is an acclaimed eatery to sample this delicacy.
- ● Kachori: Kachori is a fried snack that can either be sweet or savoury. When in Jaipur, pick up your box of the famous pyaaz kachori from Rawat ki Kachori and enjoy it with a hot cup of tea!
- ● Daal Baati: A popular dish of Rajasthan, daal baati is daal served with hard wheat rolls (baati). Seasoned with ghee and served hot, most local eateries in Jaipur have it on their menu.
- ● Lal Maas: Literally translated as ‘red meat’, lal maas is a lamb dish that dates back to royal times. Doused in spices, yogurt and chillies, the flavour of the gravy is heightened by it being cooked on a slow fire for many hours.
Forts in Jaipur
- ● Amber Fort : Amber Fort is the iconic attraction of Jaipur and a must on your itinerary. Suraj Pole, the sun facing royal entrance to the fort, is one of the classic blends of Hindu and Mughal architecture. Marvels like Ganesh Pol, Sila Devi Temple, Sheesh Mahal, Magic Flower Fresco and Man Singh Palace await you in the interiors of Amber Fort.
- ● Jaigarh Fort: Jaigarh Fort, which once held the royal treasury and acted as the defence system of Amber, is today a marvellous archetype of walls, watchtowers and bastions. You will be awed by the sight of Jaivan, the largest moving canon in Asia, which was thankfully fired only once.
- ● Nahargarh Fort: Also called the Tiger Fort, Nahargarh Fort is a cryptic fortress that was used as summer residence by royalty. The most splendid aspect of Nahargarh is the view of the city from the top, especially in the evenings.
- ● Hawa Mahal: The Palace of the Winds, or Hawa Mahal, was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh for royal women to view the busy streets of Johari Bazaar, while staying veiled behind the jharokhas.
- ● Jal Mahal: Literally meaning as ‘Water Palace’, Jal Mahal is located amidst the Man Sagar Lake and was constructed by Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799. The beauty of the palace lies in its location as the palace cum hotel is standing in the centre of the lake.