Hotels in Jaipur
(1245 Hotels in Jaipur )
1245 Hotels Available in Jaipur
Recently Booked Hotels in Jaipur
Hotel is situated at good location centrally. Near By My Doctor Nag pal And Breakfast is OK And Room Also nice And WiFi Is Chargeble 1000/- 24Hrs Overall good experience Room servi ...
Geejgarh House, Civil lines, Hawasadak, Hawasadak, Jaipur
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
Experience of this Hotel is worst of my life. Except the location advantage there is no point is staying. Rooms were very small, dirty & basic amenities was not there. There was hu ...
8,New Atish Market, Gopalpura Byepaas, Near Tonk Road, Mansarovar, Jaipur(302019), Gopalpura Bypass Mansarovar, Jaipur
Last booked at 3(hrs) ago
Nice hotel But very costly normal person can not be afford. Hotel rooms were very neat and clean. And night view of the hotel was faboulous. You will enjoy please share more and mo ...
Khasa Kothi Crossing, Near Moti Mahal Cinema, Bani park, Bani Park, Jaipur
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Recently Reviewed Hotels in Jaipur
Location: Located in the city studded with magnificent hilltop forts, Jaipur. FabHotel Royal CM Bani Park is an appropriate property that offers polished, sophisticated and a visual pleasure. The property is located at a distance of 3 km from Jaipur ...
Royal CM, 149, Indra Colony, Bani Park Near Space Cinema (ICICI BANK), Amer Road, Jaipur
Leisure Inn Grand Chanakya is a brand new contemporary 52-room hotel located on buzzing MI Road of Jaipur. The central location of the hotel provides guests with the convenience needed to get the most out of this historic city. The hotel offers an e ...
4 A-B , Kashi Bhawan, Panch Batti,, M.I. Road, Jaipur
Located at 6.3 km from World Trade Park, Hotel Fly View Jaipur offers a conference hall, multi-cuisine restaurant & bar and internet access. Hotel Fly View is a budget hotel that is located just opposite to the T1 Terminal- Jaipur Airport. Situated ...
1, Maruti Nagar,Near Airport, Near Airport., Jaipur
While booking on make my trip, I saw the pictures and thought the hotel would be a nice comfortable stay. But I was disappointed on entering the hotel. It is not maintained properly. I did not feel like staying in the hotel, so requested them for checkout. The staff was courteous enough to accept my call and did not charge me.
Ajay Virmani | Tue, Feb 14, 2017
My stay have nice and rooms are good food are also good but food quantity is very poor. Location are nice hotel near by sindhi camp and railway station. Staff are good and cooperative and helpful I m happy for the all service
Ravish Sangwan | Mon, Feb 13, 2017
Hotel is good but rooms are too small. Food is too expensive and flooring of the room is too bad. All tiles of the room are broken. One thing about the bed is that there is a gap between both mattress and this not comfortable at all.
Gaurav Mawar | Sun, Feb 12, 2017
Bed experience in hotel. Service and staff also no properly or quickly responding. This is very bed experience and food quality is very bad in evening meal dinner. This very bad service in hotel staff no problem solve in time. This is very bad experience in my life.
Jitendra Singh | Fri, Feb 10, 2017
It was a wonderful experience living in this hotel. We were there to celebrate our anniversary and the hotel staff including the chefs made our stay really memorable. They prepared special Dal bati for us, along with a cake and special paneer for my daughter as she couldn't eat the spicy food. It was the best stay ever.
Kapil Gandhi | Mon, Sep 12, 2016
In sindhi camp valuable rate best location best service. I think best hotel on bus stand ... Valuable prize of food and tea. Location is very good. And service is fast and best. Sbse best thing itna bda hotel bys pr aur food aur tea itna btr aur acha milta h jitna bs pe koise hotel pe ni milta aur ekdm ssta bhi 2 star hotel se bhi ... Mst
Vikram | Tue, Dec 12, 2017
This is a perfect modern hotel with luxury of 5 star at a price of 3 star, love the size of rooms and also services be it room or house keeping, Impressive at level and my second home as I always love to stay at Marigold. Yes it is in industrial area (Sitapura) but easy to enter and exit.
Vahap Lider | Sat, Feb 4, 2017
1. Extra bed not provided to children 2. Bed sheets are not cleaned after using 3. They are providing 2 separate single beds for a couple (each one bed) 4. Rooms are not matching with the picture showing at the time booking Finally worst experience with this hotel
Sudhakar Jagarapu | Sun, Feb 12, 2017
Nice reasonable hotel with location in the heart of Jaipur with nice housekeeping service and with good food. Room wher very nice and comfortable toilets very clean shampoo and everything wer available in bathroom.
Biplabi Gangwal | Sun, Feb 12, 2017
Awasome ambience it was a experience with very good servicescand best house keeping. Warm welcome ' very good restaurant, good culture program. In short this is the best hotel among all ITC. Nice visit soon
Bharat Sevak | Wed, Feb 8, 2017
The staff was impolite, food quality was inferior as compared with prices, the restaurant and lounge had unpleasant smell. The manager was adamant about address proof, where only id proof is needed. Even first aid box was not available with them and they shamelessly asked us to get 'band aid' from a nearby shop. The buffet breakfast served also of poor quality. The only good thing was the room service staff promptness, whether it was a request for water or extra pillow. I recommend not to visit this place, one would get far better options in Jaipur at relatively same price. It's not a resort as mentioned in the name, it's just a hotel with a traditional touch. Poor show Umaid Hotel group, people definitely mix up with the name, as Taj Umaid Bhavan, Jodhpur is one of the best hotels globally. This Umaid group is neither connected nor close to the Umaid Bhavan. Absolute waste of money!
Aniruddh Hazra | Sun, Feb 5, 2017
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
Jaipur Hotels - Information
These properties can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city. Since this place receives hordes of travellers across the year, you should make your bookings in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles. In case you wish to combine both your accommodation and tour costs, then a great option for you could be to choose Jaipur hotels packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Jaipur tourism and at the same time, stay at a wonderful accommodation.
Sitapura, Jawahar Circle, Ambari, Ajmer Road, Ridhi Sidhi Circle, JLN Marg and Tonk Road are some areas where budget hotels in Jaipur are located. These properties may not have all the facilities on offer by plush hotels, but they offer enough comforts to make the stay of their guests truly memorable. Reaching these cheap hotels in Jaipur is not an issue, due to the local transportation system. Thus, if you have budget constraints, then these lowest price hotels in Jaipur are ideal for you.
Budget Hotels in Jaipur
There are plenty of luxury hotels in Jaipur that can be found in areas like Sardar Patel Marg, Civil Lines, Agra Jaipur Road, Tonk Road and Hawa Sadak. These 5 star hotels in Jaipur offer a range of leisure and business services for the convenience of guests.
Jaipur Hotels by Star Rating
Since these areas lie in proximity to the popular leisure and business hubs of the city, these 5 or 4 star hotels are a favourite among travellers. If you do not wish to spend too much on accommodation, while not compromising comforts, then 3 star hotels in Jaipur should be your choice.
Jaipur, once a stronghold of the Rajputs, is home to numerous breathtaking attractions that charm one and all. Some of these places of interest that are worth exploring are:
Popular Areas/Attractions in Jaipur
- ● City Palace
- ● Jal Mahal
- ● Hawa Mahal
- ● Rambagh Palace
- ● Amer Fort
- ● Jantar Mantar
- ● Albert Hall Museum
When you come to this amazing city, shopping is one thing that you should definitely indulge in. Some of the popular shopping destinations here are Badi Chaupar, Nehru Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar, Johri Bazaar and Chaura Rasta.
Jaipur hotel rates differ depending on the facilities on offer, star rating, location, and peak or off-season. On MakeMyTrip.com, get a comprehensive list of Jaipur hotel tariff rates, which range between INR 400 to INR 60000 per room for a night. Besides checking the tariff rates, avail the various hotel deals on offer on the website.
Jaipur Hotels Tariff Frequently Asked Questions Things to do in Jaipur
- ● Forts and Palaces of Jaipur: Hilltop forts, regal palaces, vibrant bazaars, bright turbans, camel carts, heritage hotels, bandhini sarees, pyaaz kachoris, and true blue Rajasthani hospitality. Such is the charm of the Pink City, Jaipur. It has various Forts and Palaces like Amber (or Amer) Fort, Jaigarh Fort , Nahargarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace etc.
- ● Chokhi Dhani: The Chokhi Dhani Village Resort is a place where the old and the young alike can have fun! The resort has a rustic rural setting and takes you into the world of Rajputs.
- ● Elephant Festival: Come to Jaipur at the time of Holi (in March) and witness the most loved sport in a most unique setup- Elephant Polo! Watch elephants bedecked and embellished with garlands and ornaments. Some of them are also painted with vibrant colors. The best-looking elephant is awarded.
- ● Albert Hall museum: One of the oldest museums in Jaipur, it is also known as Government Central Museum and was built by Maharaja Sawai Ram Singh II in 1868. Boasting of the Indo-Saracenic architecture, the design of the museum is quiet similar to the Victoria and Albert museum in London.
- ● Jawahar Kala Kendra: Founded in 1983, Jawahar Kala Kendra is a cultural centre where both classical and folk art forms come together and put up a spectacular show celebrating Jaipur heritage.
October to March: There are cool breezes along with moderate sunlight in the month of October making it suitable for visitors to go for sightseeing during the day. Winter season in Jaipur begins in the month of November and ends in the month of February. Evenings are generally cold in this season and sometimes the night temperature can drop down till 4 degree Celsius. This can be an ideal time for tourists to go for shopping and other tourist activities even in the afternoon.
When to visit Jaipur What to Pack for Jaipur
- ● Lightweight cotton clothing for the summer as temperatures can peak beyond 40C.
- ● Essentials like a good pair of walking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, a sunhat and mosquito repellent.
- ● A jacket for winter nights as temperatures can dip to 4C.
Things to Eat in Jaipur
- ● Ghewar: A favourite with locals and tourists, ghewar is a traditional Rajasthani sweet that is circular in shape. It’s deep fried and laden with pistachios and almonds. LMB in Johari Bazaar is an acclaimed eatery to sample this delicacy.
- ● Kachori: Kachori is a fried snack that can either be sweet or savoury. When in Jaipur, pick up your box of the famous pyaaz kachori from Rawat ki Kachori and enjoy it with a hot cup of tea!
- ● Daal Baati: A popular dish of Rajasthan, daal baati is daal served with hard wheat rolls (baati). Seasoned with ghee and served hot, most local eateries in Jaipur have it on their menu.
- ● Lal Maas: Literally translated as ‘red meat’, lal maas is a lamb dish that dates back to royal times. Doused in spices, yogurt and chillies, the flavour of the gravy is heightened by it being cooked on a slow fire for many hours.
Forts in Jaipur
- ● Amber Fort : Amber Fort is the iconic attraction of Jaipur and a must on your itinerary. Suraj Pole, the sun facing royal entrance to the fort, is one of the classic blends of Hindu and Mughal architecture. Marvels like Ganesh Pol, Sila Devi Temple, Sheesh Mahal, Magic Flower Fresco and Man Singh Palace await you in the interiors of Amber Fort.
- ● Jaigarh Fort: Jaigarh Fort, which once held the royal treasury and acted as the defence system of Amber, is today a marvellous archetype of walls, watchtowers and bastions. You will be awed by the sight of Jaivan, the largest moving canon in Asia, which was thankfully fired only once.
- ● Nahargarh Fort: Also called the Tiger Fort, Nahargarh Fort is a cryptic fortress that was used as summer residence by royalty. The most splendid aspect of Nahargarh is the view of the city from the top, especially in the evenings.
- ● Hawa Mahal: The Palace of the Winds, or Hawa Mahal, was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh for royal women to view the busy streets of Johari Bazaar, while staying veiled behind the jharokhas.
- ● Jal Mahal: Literally meaning as ‘Water Palace’, Jal Mahal is located amidst the Man Sagar Lake and was constructed by Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799. The beauty of the palace lies in its location as the palace cum hotel is standing in the centre of the lake.