Hotels in Jaipur
(903 PROPERTIES IN Jaipur)
Recently Booked in Jaipur
Wonderful experience.. Food was very good and room was really clean location is perfect too. Service is very nice our dinner came within 20 mins. Although there should be more vari ...
I stayed in this hotel on 9 May. The hotel is awesome. Staff is very frank with their customers, very helpful they have providing all the facilities, room is awesome. Great locatio ...
I regularly used to come Jaipur frequently. This was first time to have my stay in this hotel. This is one of the best hotel in Jaipur of its class. Being a hotelier, I can say it ...
Recently Viewed in Jaipur
Nestled in the pink city of India, Hotel Sunday Inn is located at a distance of 9.9 km from the Sawai Mansingh International Airport, 6.7 km from the Railway Station and 7.5 km from the Sindhi Camp Bus Station. The popular tourist spots like Jantar ...
Abhay Haveli is situated at a distance of 12.8 km from Sawai Mansingh International Airport, 7.3 km from Railway Station Gopalbari and 8.1 km from Sindhi Camp Bus Station. The hotel is in thew close proximity to some interesting tourist places like ...
7.2 km from Birla Temple, 500 m from Jaipur Central Mall, Multi-cuisine restaurant, Business centre, Rooftop swimming pool, Fitness centre, Free Wi-Fi Radisson Blu Hotel Jaipur Airport is located close to Jawahar Circle and just 5-minute drive away ...
903 Hotels Found in Jaipur
Choose from below List of 903 Available Hotels in Jaipur. Book online to get great deals and discounts on Jaipur Hotels in just one click.
- Price:Low to High
- Price:High to Low
We have been staying in this property for the past 2-3 years and will keep coming over here!! The check-in, Check-out, Room service and everything related to manpower was excellent! Rooms are good and the morning breakfast is sumptuous! Love this property and great value for money!
Hotel is a 5 star perfectly and centrally located hotel. Highly suitable for business and corporate traveller. Rooms are of very good size. Breakfast is lavish and comprises a large variety of veg & non veg, North Indian, South Indian, Continental, a good salad and fruit selection. In high summer, salad and fruits are cooled by ice.
Rs 4399Book Now
Stayed at the Park Inn for 2 Nights, June 2016.
On First Glance the Superior Room felt small (Stayed on 6th Floor, Room 612), rectified it by keeping the Curtains drawn and got a good view of Jaipur City Skyline as well.
AC was less effective during the day and took some time to cool down the room. Cleanliness was spot on, the Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was well appointed and finished.
Even though the Hotel is located on a Busy Main Road with Continuous Traffic throughout the Day, the Windows were acoustically sealed and no noise entered the room.
Food was Good. Staff was Courteous and Prompt in Service.
Easy approach from Jaipur Railway station. Hotel staff was good. Service of hotel was good. Location is good. Discount offered by makemytrip was excellent. I would prefer Makemytrip in future too. Excellent offers by Makemytrip.
Rs 2500Book Now
This is a nice place to holiday and good service, nice food. Open air restaurant on top floor. Rate was good. Room cleanliness very nice. Facility are also very nice and that place me going again and again.
Excellent hotel slightly outside city. But still better to stay here than in main city as this is a quite as well decent location. Nevertheless you have many nearby good Restaurants for lunch and dinner. Breakfast was complimentary in our package and this was awesome with lots of varieties to eat. We would again prefer to stay here on Jaipur.
Rs 2800Book Now
Centrally located with all facilities like gym, swimming pool, spa & garden etc. Overall, experience was excellent except Wi-Fi service it should be complementary. Staff is good & very helpful. Good value for money.
The hotel is centrally located with all the amenities. The staff is very helpful and cooperative. Also the food is amazing. The rooms are clean. I will suggest this hotel to all the business travelers who want a restful day post hectic schedule of the day.
Rs 3003Book Now
Really nice and memorable stay in this hotel. Must stay again. I like the stay. It was so relaxing that I feel energized & refreshed. Felt so comfortable as if staying in home away from home. Loving it.
This is a four star property with all amenities at its best, food was par excellence specially breakfast, dinner was also very good. Lovely ambiance with prompt service. Value for money. Booked through make my trip and got to stay in this 4 star hotel with breakfast and dinner for only Rs. 1800/- so 10 stars for value for money.
Rs 1669Book Now
Best location hotel. Rooms are clean with all essentials amenities provided. Hotel staff were also cooperative. Liked to stay in this hotel again. Best hotel in this range. Thanks makemytrip. This hotel has provided me good accommodation and good services. I enjoyed the same.
I had stayed for 4 hrs as I had to go to Mumbai through evening flight. I had booked the hotel for relaxation only. This hotel has provided me good accommodation and good services. I enjoyed the same and found satisfied.
Rs 1910Book Now
Good hotel, excellent staff, nice food and good location. I was staying there also, took a tour cab from the hotel so, everything was taken care of had a good time.
Would recommend the hotel it was a 4 star with 5 star services.
The room was huge and very comfortable... Staff are courteous and breakfast good... The Chinese restaurant served really authentic Chinese dishes appreciated with the Chinese visitors I had with me... Front office service was good too.. In fact in all the lemon tree hotels I stayed so far this property was the best.
Rs 2799Book Now
Hotel location is nearly railway station and bus stand, Sindhi Camp. Staff are very cooperative in nature, I reached hotel late night 11. 30 o'clock but give me food late night and delicious food. I recommend this hotel.
Nice hotel, nice room homely environment It was a great experience, the main thing is three star facilities at very low rates. Recommended to everyone who like to stay near railway station and bus stand.
Rs 1990Book Now
The hotel is at a very good location and rooms are big and comfortable. But the service and personal attention is what I liked about this place. The hotel is not hard on the pocket and yet provides good experience. It's not like any other big brand or big budget hotel but appropriate for travelers or anyone in the city for more than a few days. The food is also good.
I really liked this hotel. The service is prompt and the staff were super friendly. Their food is just 'Out of the World'. The breakfast was delicious and the spread was quite sufficient and not overboard when you get confused with so many dishes to chose from. All in all, a five star sort of environment. Will recommend it to others.
Rs 1763Book Now
I regularly used to come Jaipur frequently. This was first time to have my stay in this hotel. This is one of the best hotel in Jaipur of its class. Being a hotelier, I can say it is perfect in all manner. Centrally located, well-behaved staff with smiling face all was perfect.
4 star facility in Just 1800 bucks in the middle of Jaipur, just 50 meters from Jaipur metro, breakfast and other services are excellent. Restaurant on terrace is very good. Special thanks to MMT.
Rs 2699Book Now
Very nice and decent property, Good ambience and rooms are fantastic, once should always try and visit to good relaxed holiday, entire staff is humble and cooperative, food is also good and it is centrally located near airport.
It was very short & urgent trip for me because I was going to Delhi by Flight at 10. 30 PM but it was delayed for 3-4 hours then I leave it and went to Royal Orchid. Very good location (5 minutes to airport) and nice cleaning also tasty food. Thanks to Makemytrip to giving me great Deal From my Angel 100% value for Money.
Rs 4887Book Now
Very good Hotel with good and supportive management.
Every employee is very courteous and ready to help guest.
Front Office staff Gatekeeper to porter are very much greetful with big smiling face.
However, need to work on cleanliness of pool, rooms and repair needed in toilet Fittings.
Good Memories to cherish.
Good and pleasant stay. Staff was good. I liked the location of the hotel in the city centre and convenient to move. Hotel staff has been very courteous and helpful. It is not heavy on the budget also. Overall we have enjoyed our stay here. Nice to stay here.
Rs 2550Book Now
I travelled to Jaipur for business purpose. I stayed here in Resort. It was a very good stay here. Good place to be in for business & Holidays, the pantry services was good & I am definitely approach my friend and colleagues to stay this resort. My best wishes for the staff of this resort.
Had good time staying at the Byke Grassfield had total fun and enjoyed my holiday will like to recommend to all. Should be suitable for couple as well as with family and friends, great restaurant. I just enjoyed the lavish breakfast buffet.
Rs 2100Book Now
This is my preferred hotel since last 5 years. Staff is cooperative. Rooms are too good. Food quality is also good. Good for both family as well as corporate traveller, near to Airport and railway station.
Four Seasons was a good deal through the MakeMytrip. Hotel was good, take the pool facing rooms. Hotel Breakfast menu is good and should prefer with the Breakfast Buffet pack, otherwise the a-la-carte is very expensive.
Rs 3250Book Now
Shakun Hotel and Resorts is a pure vegetarian hotel with quality food. It's service was good and the interiors are the best part of the hotel. The rooms were beautiful and very well cleaned. Food was good and end of all value for money.
I like reception staff who help me regarding my check in, regarding local Tours they so helpful
Just there are some problems are I faced during my stay in bathroom aminities are not fixed well regarding AC not cooling well and service not done proper by F&b staff
Rs 2999Book Now
No results found
About Jaipur Hotels
These properties can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city. Since this place receives hordes of travellers across the year, you should make your bookings in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles. In case you wish to combine both your accommodation and tour costs, then a great option for you could be to choose Jaipur hotels packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Jaipur tourism and at the same time, stay at a wonderful accommodation.
Sitapura, Jawahar Circle, Ambari, Ajmer Road, Ridhi Sidhi Circle, JLN Marg and Tonk Road are some areas where budget hotels in Jaipur are located. These properties may not have all the facilities on offer by plush hotels, but they offer enough comforts to make the stay of their guests truly memorable. Reaching these cheap hotels in Jaipur is not an issue, due to the local transportation system. Thus, if you have budget constraints, then these lowest price hotels in Jaipur are ideal for you.
Budget Hotels in Jaipur
There are plenty of luxury hotels in Jaipur that can be found in areas like Sardar Patel Marg, Civil Lines, Agra Jaipur Road, Tonk Road and Hawa Sadak. These 5 star hotels in Jaipur offer a range of leisure and business services for the convenience of guests.
Jaipur Hotels by Star Rating
Since these areas lie in proximity to the popular leisure and business hubs of the city, these 5 or 4 star hotels are a favourite among travellers. If you do not wish to spend too much on accommodation, while not compromising comforts, then 3 star hotels in Jaipur should be your choice.
Jaipur, once a stronghold of the Rajputs, is home to numerous breathtaking attractions that charm one and all. Some of these places of interest that are worth exploring are:
Popular Areas/Attractions in Jaipur
- ● City Palace
- ● Jal Mahal
- ● Hawa Mahal
- ● Rambagh Palace
- ● Amer Fort
- ● Jantar Mantar
- ● Albert Hall Museum
When you come to this amazing city, shopping is one thing that you should definitely indulge in. Some of the popular shopping destinations here are Badi Chaupar, Nehru Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar, Johri Bazaar and Chaura Rasta.
Jaipur hotel rates differ depending on the facilities on offer, star rating, location, and peak or off-season. On MakeMyTrip.com, get a comprehensive list of Jaipur hotel tariff rates, which range between INR 400 to INR 60000 per room for a night. Besides checking the tariff rates, avail the various hotel deals on offer on the website.
Jaipur Hotels Tariff Frequently Asked Questions Things to do in Jaipur
- ● Forts and Palaces of Jaipur: Hilltop forts, regal palaces, vibrant bazaars, bright turbans, camel carts, heritage hotels, bandhini sarees, pyaaz kachoris, and true blue Rajasthani hospitality. Such is the charm of the Pink City, Jaipur. It has various Forts and Palaces like Amber (or Amer) Fort, Jaigarh Fort , Nahargarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace etc.
- ● Chokhi Dhani: The Chokhi Dhani Village Resort is a place where the old and the young alike can have fun! The resort has a rustic rural setting and takes you into the world of Rajputs.
- ● Elephant Festival: Come to Jaipur at the time of Holi (in March) and witness the most loved sport in a most unique setup- Elephant Polo! Watch elephants bedecked and embellished with garlands and ornaments. Some of them are also painted with vibrant colors. The best-looking elephant is awarded.
- ● Albert Hall museum: One of the oldest museums in Jaipur, it is also known as Government Central Museum and was built by Maharaja Sawai Ram Singh II in 1868. Boasting of the Indo-Saracenic architecture, the design of the museum is quiet similar to the Victoria and Albert museum in London.
- ● Jawahar Kala Kendra: Founded in 1983, Jawahar Kala Kendra is a cultural centre where both classical and folk art forms come together and put up a spectacular show celebrating Jaipur heritage.
October to March: There are cool breezes along with moderate sunlight in the month of October making it suitable for visitors to go for sightseeing during the day. Winter season in Jaipur begins in the month of November and ends in the month of February. Evenings are generally cold in this season and sometimes the night temperature can drop down till 4 degree Celsius. This can be an ideal time for tourists to go for shopping and other tourist activities even in the afternoon.
When to visit Jaipur What to Pack for Jaipur
- ● Lightweight cotton clothing for the summer as temperatures can peak beyond 40C.
- ● Essentials like a good pair of walking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, a sunhat and mosquito repellent.
- ● A jacket for winter nights as temperatures can dip to 4C.
Things to Eat in Jaipur
- ● Ghewar: A favourite with locals and tourists, ghewar is a traditional Rajasthani sweet that is circular in shape. It’s deep fried and laden with pistachios and almonds. LMB in Johari Bazaar is an acclaimed eatery to sample this delicacy.
- ● Kachori: Kachori is a fried snack that can either be sweet or savoury. When in Jaipur, pick up your box of the famous pyaaz kachori from Rawat ki Kachori and enjoy it with a hot cup of tea!
- ● Daal Baati: A popular dish of Rajasthan, daal baati is daal served with hard wheat rolls (baati). Seasoned with ghee and served hot, most local eateries in Jaipur have it on their menu.
- ● Lal Maas: Literally translated as ‘red meat’, lal maas is a lamb dish that dates back to royal times. Doused in spices, yogurt and chillies, the flavour of the gravy is heightened by it being cooked on a slow fire for many hours.
Forts in Jaipur
- ● Amber Fort : Amber Fort is the iconic attraction of Jaipur and a must on your itinerary. Suraj Pole, the sun facing royal entrance to the fort, is one of the classic blends of Hindu and Mughal architecture. Marvels like Ganesh Pol, Sila Devi Temple, Sheesh Mahal, Magic Flower Fresco and Man Singh Palace await you in the interiors of Amber Fort.
- ● Jaigarh Fort: Jaigarh Fort, which once held the royal treasury and acted as the defence system of Amber, is today a marvellous archetype of walls, watchtowers and bastions. You will be awed by the sight of Jaivan, the largest moving canon in Asia, which was thankfully fired only once.
- ● Nahargarh Fort: Also called the Tiger Fort, Nahargarh Fort is a cryptic fortress that was used as summer residence by royalty. The most splendid aspect of Nahargarh is the view of the city from the top, especially in the evenings.
- ● Hawa Mahal: The Palace of the Winds, or Hawa Mahal, was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh for royal women to view the busy streets of Johari Bazaar, while staying veiled behind the jharokhas.
- ● Jal Mahal: Literally meaning as ‘Water Palace’, Jal Mahal is located amidst the Man Sagar Lake and was constructed by Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799. The beauty of the palace lies in its location as the palace cum hotel is standing in the centre of the lake.