Hotels in Jaipur
(1157 Hotels in Jaipur )
Recently Booked Hotels in Jaipur
Hotel has overall OK experience. Rooms were big. But facilities were not up to the mark. Food in restraurant was pathetic and breakfast was served cold. No proper services in hotel ...
5-6, Shree Gopal Nagar, Gopalpura By Pass,, Shree Gopal Nagar, Gopalpura By Pass, Jaipur
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
The experience was wonderful as expected. Staff was helpful. Reasonable price. Nice amenities. WiFi system was wonderful as well. The staff helped us plan our site seeing. The lemo ...
On Jawahar Lal Nehru Marg, Near Airport, Jaipur
Last booked at 3(hrs) ago
It was a nice and comfortable stay. I enjoyed my stay in Hotel Abhay Haveli. Staff was very friendly and helping. I would love to stay in this hotel every time I visit the Jaipur. ...
4/221-A, Chitrkoot, Vaishali Nager, , Jaipur
Last booked at 10(hrs) ago
Recently Reviewed Hotels in Jaipur
Located at 6.3 km from World Trade Park, Hotel Fly View Jaipur offers a conference hall, multi-cuisine restaurant & bar and internet access. Hotel Fly View is a budget hotel that is located just opposite to the T1 Terminal- Jaipur Airport. Situated ...
1, Maruti Nagar,Near Airport, Near Airport., Jaipur
Popular with transit and business travellers, Hotel Landmark is 3.2 km from Jaipur International Airport. World Trade Park, a famous shopping centre, is just 1 km from the property.Apart from a conference hall, it offers parking, currency exchange, l ...
E- 83 Lal Bahadur Nagar (West), JLN Marg, Malviya Nagar and Durgapura, JLN Marg, Jaipur
Situated 1.5 km from Jaipur Junction and 4.1 km from Hawa Mahal, Devraj Niwas offers business centre, massage facility and free Wi-Fi.Set amidst lush greenery, Devraj Niwas is a 3 star property located within 5 minutes drive from Sindhi Camp Bus Stat ...
Khasa Kothi Crossing, Near Moti Mahal Cinema, Bani park, Bani Park, Jaipur
1157 Hotels Available in Jaipur - 661 Hotels Found for the dates selected.
Had been to leissure grand chankaya fewer times and the stay had always been pleasant. Very nice hotel and great food. Worth for the price. Located on MI road with excess to all major places in Jaipur. Hope to stay again soon.
Drchirag | Thu, Oct 19, 2017
It was a wonderful experience living in this hotel. We were there to celebrate our anniversary and the hotel staff including the chefs made our stay really memorable. They prepared special Dal bati for us, along with a cake and special paneer for my daughter as she couldn't eat the spicy food. It was the best stay ever.
Kapil Gandhi | Mon, Sep 12, 2016
Nice hotel located in a busy intersection. The room was spacious and must compliment the food at the hotel, which was really very good. Car parking was ample. The service can definitely be improved along with the entrance to the hotel, which was very shabby and ill maintained.
Indranil | Mon, Dec 11, 2017
Hotel citrus is located at very easily accessible address. Hotel staff is friendly. Hotel interior and exterior is recently upgraded. We enjoyed it. Value for money hotel. I prefer this hotel to everyone one. Overall experience is good. Value for money, nice experience.
Kawarsing Bainade | Tue, Jan 10, 2017
Overall I am disappointed with Lalit and Makemytrip. I booked for 2 adult and 2 kids and it's was mentioned at the time of booking but hotel denied to provide extra bed and asked extra money. I called up Makemytrip who have failed to resolve the issue. At the time of check in hotelier asked to deposit advance money when I had paid room rent in advance. Location is not good, It's not easy to find and there is no indication to find. Hotel buffet breakfast is not as per other 5 star hotels. Disappointing.
Maung Soe Marmed | Mon, Jan 9, 2017
I was there for a business trip and to my surprise the room was quite good. Some construction is going on in left side of hotel, and probably on top floors too. Had to ask them to stop making noises, and it immediately stopped. Good hotel indeed, bit costly in menu.
Hemant Khandekar | Tue, Dec 5, 2017
The experience was wonderful as expected. Staff was helpful. Reasonable price. Nice amenities. WiFi system was wonderful as well. The staff helped us plan our site seeing. The lemon themed secnt at entry and reception was quite relaxing.
Naman Deep | Thu, Dec 21, 2017
Hotel was good overall. Value for money. Breakfast had nice spread. It was during new year, hence crowded. Rooms were spacious and clean. Service was average. Location of the hotel is good and very close to airport.
Soumya Ranjan Patnaik | Sun, Jan 1, 2017
I ordered LAAL Maas thali but the quality of food was not good and give me an upset stomach though Stay was comfortable and service was good. Dining area was very small and average looking. Staff was very courteous.
Meenakshi UBEROI | Sun, Jan 8, 2017
Very nice experience about hotel at all category like cleanliness, location, food area, swing pool and roof top restaurant also, creating any problem hotel sourt out immediately. They are arranging need things like car.
Anand Gabhale | Sat, Jan 14, 2017
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
Jaipur Hotels - Information
These properties can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city. Since this place receives hordes of travellers across the year, you should make your bookings in advance to avoid any last-minute hassles. In case you wish to combine both your accommodation and tour costs, then a great option for you could be to choose Jaipur hotels packages. By doing so, you get a chance to enjoy the best of Jaipur tourism and at the same time, stay at a wonderful accommodation.
Sitapura, Jawahar Circle, Ambari, Ajmer Road, Ridhi Sidhi Circle, JLN Marg and Tonk Road are some areas where budget hotels in Jaipur are located. These properties may not have all the facilities on offer by plush hotels, but they offer enough comforts to make the stay of their guests truly memorable. Reaching these cheap hotels in Jaipur is not an issue, due to the local transportation system. Thus, if you have budget constraints, then these lowest price hotels in Jaipur are ideal for you.
Budget Hotels in Jaipur
There are plenty of luxury hotels in Jaipur that can be found in areas like Sardar Patel Marg, Civil Lines, Agra Jaipur Road, Tonk Road and Hawa Sadak. These 5 star hotels in Jaipur offer a range of leisure and business services for the convenience of guests.
Jaipur Hotels by Star Rating
Since these areas lie in proximity to the popular leisure and business hubs of the city, these 5 or 4 star hotels are a favourite among travellers. If you do not wish to spend too much on accommodation, while not compromising comforts, then 3 star hotels in Jaipur should be your choice.
Jaipur, once a stronghold of the Rajputs, is home to numerous breathtaking attractions that charm one and all. Some of these places of interest that are worth exploring are:
Popular Areas/Attractions in Jaipur
- ● City Palace
- ● Jal Mahal
- ● Hawa Mahal
- ● Rambagh Palace
- ● Amer Fort
- ● Jantar Mantar
- ● Albert Hall Museum
When you come to this amazing city, shopping is one thing that you should definitely indulge in. Some of the popular shopping destinations here are Badi Chaupar, Nehru Bazaar, Bapu Bazaar, Johri Bazaar and Chaura Rasta.
Jaipur hotel rates differ depending on the facilities on offer, star rating, location, and peak or off-season. On MakeMyTrip.com, get a comprehensive list of Jaipur hotel tariff rates, which range between INR 400 to INR 60000 per room for a night. Besides checking the tariff rates, avail the various hotel deals on offer on the website.
Jaipur Hotels Tariff Frequently Asked Questions Things to do in Jaipur
- ● Forts and Palaces of Jaipur: Hilltop forts, regal palaces, vibrant bazaars, bright turbans, camel carts, heritage hotels, bandhini sarees, pyaaz kachoris, and true blue Rajasthani hospitality. Such is the charm of the Pink City, Jaipur. It has various Forts and Palaces like Amber (or Amer) Fort, Jaigarh Fort , Nahargarh Fort, Hawa Mahal, City Palace etc.
- ● Chokhi Dhani: The Chokhi Dhani Village Resort is a place where the old and the young alike can have fun! The resort has a rustic rural setting and takes you into the world of Rajputs.
- ● Elephant Festival: Come to Jaipur at the time of Holi (in March) and witness the most loved sport in a most unique setup- Elephant Polo! Watch elephants bedecked and embellished with garlands and ornaments. Some of them are also painted with vibrant colors. The best-looking elephant is awarded.
- ● Albert Hall museum: One of the oldest museums in Jaipur, it is also known as Government Central Museum and was built by Maharaja Sawai Ram Singh II in 1868. Boasting of the Indo-Saracenic architecture, the design of the museum is quiet similar to the Victoria and Albert museum in London.
- ● Jawahar Kala Kendra: Founded in 1983, Jawahar Kala Kendra is a cultural centre where both classical and folk art forms come together and put up a spectacular show celebrating Jaipur heritage.
October to March: There are cool breezes along with moderate sunlight in the month of October making it suitable for visitors to go for sightseeing during the day. Winter season in Jaipur begins in the month of November and ends in the month of February. Evenings are generally cold in this season and sometimes the night temperature can drop down till 4 degree Celsius. This can be an ideal time for tourists to go for shopping and other tourist activities even in the afternoon.
When to visit Jaipur What to Pack for Jaipur
- ● Lightweight cotton clothing for the summer as temperatures can peak beyond 40C.
- ● Essentials like a good pair of walking shoes, sunscreen, sunglasses, a sunhat and mosquito repellent.
- ● A jacket for winter nights as temperatures can dip to 4C.
Things to Eat in Jaipur
- ● Ghewar: A favourite with locals and tourists, ghewar is a traditional Rajasthani sweet that is circular in shape. It’s deep fried and laden with pistachios and almonds. LMB in Johari Bazaar is an acclaimed eatery to sample this delicacy.
- ● Kachori: Kachori is a fried snack that can either be sweet or savoury. When in Jaipur, pick up your box of the famous pyaaz kachori from Rawat ki Kachori and enjoy it with a hot cup of tea!
- ● Daal Baati: A popular dish of Rajasthan, daal baati is daal served with hard wheat rolls (baati). Seasoned with ghee and served hot, most local eateries in Jaipur have it on their menu.
- ● Lal Maas: Literally translated as ‘red meat’, lal maas is a lamb dish that dates back to royal times. Doused in spices, yogurt and chillies, the flavour of the gravy is heightened by it being cooked on a slow fire for many hours.
Forts in Jaipur
- ● Amber Fort : Amber Fort is the iconic attraction of Jaipur and a must on your itinerary. Suraj Pole, the sun facing royal entrance to the fort, is one of the classic blends of Hindu and Mughal architecture. Marvels like Ganesh Pol, Sila Devi Temple, Sheesh Mahal, Magic Flower Fresco and Man Singh Palace await you in the interiors of Amber Fort.
- ● Jaigarh Fort: Jaigarh Fort, which once held the royal treasury and acted as the defence system of Amber, is today a marvellous archetype of walls, watchtowers and bastions. You will be awed by the sight of Jaivan, the largest moving canon in Asia, which was thankfully fired only once.
- ● Nahargarh Fort: Also called the Tiger Fort, Nahargarh Fort is a cryptic fortress that was used as summer residence by royalty. The most splendid aspect of Nahargarh is the view of the city from the top, especially in the evenings.
- ● Hawa Mahal: The Palace of the Winds, or Hawa Mahal, was built by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh for royal women to view the busy streets of Johari Bazaar, while staying veiled behind the jharokhas.
- ● Jal Mahal: Literally meaning as ‘Water Palace’, Jal Mahal is located amidst the Man Sagar Lake and was constructed by Sawai Pratap Singh in the year 1799. The beauty of the palace lies in its location as the palace cum hotel is standing in the centre of the lake.