Hotels in Delhi
(2752 Hotels in Delhi Price Starts @ Rs. 304 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Premium Hotels in Delhi
Fantastic stay at Jaypee Vasant continental. Clean, well maintained rooms. View from room 240 is amazing. The housekeeping staff is ready for any service required. Food quality and taste is unparalleled. The buffet spread has a very large variety to choose from.
Rinku Arora | Thu, May 10, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Delhi
This was one of the best deals I ever got on MMT. The hotel was worth every penny, great ambience, extremely well caring staff, easy check in and checkout, nice gym pool and spa, great executives, food was simply awesome, loved my breakfast and the variety with taste. One of the best hotel I have even been to, doesn't have that much of technology in room as that of Pullman and all like wireless speakers and iPads and stuff for controlling room and room ambience however very resourceful. Truly enjoyed my stay for a good deal I got at MMT.
Sammy Athawale | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 5,002Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Delhi
Very good location as just like about 4 from CP and 1 km from Karol Bagh . Service is very friendly from all the staff. Skipped breakfast this time as found it to be average from my previous. Experiences. But food in Indian restaurant Patra is excellent.
Udit Saraf | Thu, May 10, '18
I stayed for few days during business travel at Central blue stone managed by Orchid. Hotel is centrally located, great venue everything nearby, good clean room, decent breakfast . I found it little expensive compared to the services and reception lobby is too small to discuss with any guest.
Jayanta | Fri, Mar 16, '18
Rs. 5,274Choose Dates
All izz well is a great place to stay for business and leisure travelers alike. In the bustling market opp the New Delhi railway station, connectivity cannot be more better. Rooms are great and comfortable and the food is always good. Had a very pleasant stay.
Pramod surolia | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 2,407Choose Dates
The hotel has always been my priority when visiting chanakyapuri area in new Delhi. It is a very good hotel with amazing location. Also the area is very secured as there are lot of govt depts office in and around that area
Mohammad Amin Hakim | Wed, Apr 25, '18
Had a few issues as outside good and drinks were not allowed. Considering the food is very expensive at the hotel, it's cheaper to take an Uber to Cyber hub, have food and Uber back. Another issue was that twin bed was not available. Cleaning of the room could be better, specially the bathrooms.
Jasjit Singh | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 4,815Choose Dates
The hotel is quiet and located on main highway road. Serves good breakfast. Staff was polite and well mannered. Definitely worth staying if using as transit as it's very close to all terminals of Delhi Airport. Rooms were nice, washroom was neat and clean. It was good
Sravan Bihari | Fri, Apr 27, '18
Rs. 2,674Choose Dates
Good hotel with good location. Service was also satisfactory. The location of hotel is prime, just adjacent to Delhi airport The Room service was also good enough. The rooms are good. Hotel is very big and food was also very good. Good hotel to Stay in.
Amber Tandon | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 4,814Choose Dates
I found the room extremely small as compared to the price for the room and it didn’t even have a mini fridge in the room. I expected this to be at least in the room. The tv remote was also not working . . Could do with a little improvement in the room.
japnit sahni | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Rs. 2,670Choose Dates
The hotel International Inn is very beautiful hotel. If this hotel can be described in one word it will be perfect. Service is good. Staff is so kind and helpful Manoj. He is kind and helpful. The Restaurant is very good. I liked the food and all the things. I would suggest to all.
Asha Lata | Fri, Apr 27, '18
Rs. 2,139Choose Dates
Good hotel and best price just at make my trip. Com. Good location and near by new Delhi railway station and all local market in new Delhi and good for food like non veg meals and juce and more market area is good and much more
mohammad shahzad | Mon, Mar 26, '18
Rs. 1,514Choose Dates
The hotel is located on the main road and easy to find out. Although the rooms are small, still rooms are clean and necessary facilities are available. The buffet breakfast was very nice with many varieties. The hotel staff very cordial. Overall it was nice experience.
Supriyo Das | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 3,209Choose Dates
Good hospitality. Very big hotel. Room was nice, good thing ia everybody did namaste with folded hands every time . Food quality is good
RAJESH NANDWANI | Sun, Apr 15, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Location: Very Good. Rooms: Very Spacious, neat & clean rooms . Morning Breakfast: One of the best in the world. Delicious, hygienic, quality food with variety . Room Service: Very Good. Overall: Very Good, one of the best in Delhi NCR region. Best for business, personal, family, couples
Ashok Kumar Sharma And Kiran Kumar | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 3,958Choose Dates
Good experience but the air conditioning had real issues which was solved late food quality was great and services were great . Front office staff members were great and house keeping was great overall great
Sumit Grover | Wed, Apr 18, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Delhi Hotels Booking
- Delhi, the bustling capital city, is home to a population of 19 million people. The city is well-known for its metropolitan lifestyle, complete with shopping malls, glass-house corporate buildings and top-star Delhi Hotels. Age-old historical sites such as the Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Chandni Chowk blend in seamlessly with modern structures, and are symbolic of the contrast that exists within this beautiful city.
- The cityscape of Delhi bears a striking resemblance to the region's glorious past—a mix of class, culture and royalty. This is reflected in the markets, food and the cultural events held across the city.
- You may find hotels in Delhi located in a high-rise overlooking the busiest areas, or tucked away in serene location surrounded by greenery on the highway, away from the city. From modern-era skyscrapers to the crowded areas of the old city, travel in time as you explore MakeMyTrip hotels in Delhi.
Whether you wish to spend a glorious vacation in Delhi exploring its urban areas, or are looking for an affordable stay for a business trip, you can easily find a hotel in Delhi that matches your needs. From 5-star fantasies to budget requirements, there is no dearth of hotels in Delhi that cater to varied kinds of travellers.
5-star Hotels in Delhi
- 5-star Hotels in Delhi offer options ranging from business-class suites to spacious family rooms, replete with luxurious provisions. The rooms showcase superior comforts, with dexterous architecture, and interior decor that spells class and sophistication.
- With their top-class services, plush rooms and impeccable building design, hotels in Delhi are sure to charm any visitor.
- 5-star hotels in Delhi such as Suryaa Hotel, Jaypee Vasant Continental Hotel, Grand New Delhi, Hyatt Regency New Delhi and Leela Palace New Delhi are located near prominent tourist destinations in the city. The Park New Delhi is another such Delhi Hotel located in Connaught Place, blending in with the city's bustling vibe.
- Amenities such as business meeting board rooms, swimming pools with temperature control, spa/wellness centres with hydrotherapy and Jacuzzi, currency exchange and a 24X7 doctor-on-call, are only some reasons to indulge yourself in these fancy Delhi hotels.
3-star hotels in Delhi are the perfect meeting point for luxury and budget offerings. These Delhi hotels are known for their warm and impeccable services offered at reasonable prices.
- Surprisingly, these 3-star hotels in Delhi offer the best bargains on services, almost rivalling the 5-star hotels. Nestled in the best locations within and outside the city, these hotels in Delhi provide the luxury you need, especially if you are looking for an economical deal while travelling with family.
- Hotel Park Residency, Karon Hotel, On The House and Oodles Residency are some reasonably-priced hotels in the southern part of the city, with easy access to some of the best hangouts in Delhi. The rooms are spacious and elegant with a touch of modernity and all essential amenities.
- Pocket-friendly Delhi hotels are much preferred by a majority of travellers looking for affordable stays.
- Hotel Metro City, Hotel Crown Plaza and Hotel Swisston Palace are some of the hotels in Delhi providing budget-friendly options to stay in the heart of Delhi, close to all places of interest.
- These hotels in Delhi afford cleanliness and basic amenities with convenient access to public transport such as buses, metro, cabs and auto rickshaws.
- Delhi Hotels are accessible by different means of transport. Strategically located hotels will work in your favour as heavy traffic and metro rushes can be avoided. Choose a hotel closest to the tourist attractions or your place of work.
- Hotels in Delhi are abundant and most usually entertain last-minute and on-spot bookings too. However, during the festive seasons the hotels can get crowded, and you may have to make prior bookings well ahead of your estimated arrival. Plan your trip to Delhi accordingly.
- For a great experience of Delhi tourism, you can make hassle-free bookings for MakeMyTrip hotels in Delhi. You can also combine your stay in Delhi with the best Delhi tour packages to get the most of Delhi tourism. Stay in a wonderful Delhi hotel that fits your budget, and explore the best of what this magnificent city has to offer.
Tips for booking Delhi Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTripTo make your travels bookings easier, you can browse through the list of hotels on MakeMyTrip.com. Get a detailed overview with the services offered by the hotels in Delhi to get your personalised line-up of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Delhi. Best localities in Delhi for booking a hotel
- Central Delhi For business and work-related visits, the heart of the city is the best place to book a hotel in Delhi. Wide roads and proper transportation will ensure easier commute. If you are looking for hotels in central Delhi, you may consider budget hotels such as Hotel Metro City and Hotel Crown Plaza. In the 5-star category, Hyatt Regency New Delhi and The Lodhi come up as the best choices in this part of the city.
- South Delhi The southern side of the city is home to numerous hangouts. If you are in Delhi for leisure and fun, book any of the Delhi hotels in this vibrant area. Five-star hotels like Vivanta by Taj and the Suryaa Hotel are situated near major social hubs. Also, 3-star hotels such as Oodles Residency and Hotel Park Residency won’t fail in providing you with near 5-star experiences on a good budgets.
- By air: The Indira Gandhi International Airport is well-connected to all major cities throughout the world. The Airport Metro Express facilitates transfers from the airport to all locations in the city via the Delhi Metro.
- By metro: A well-connected network of metro rail makes commute to any part of the city a breeze.
- By rail:India has one of the most extensive networks of railways connecting almost every part of the country. One can arrive at the stations of New Delhi, Old Delhi and Nizamuddin.
- By road: A number of planned highways connect this capital city to all the major cities in India. The bus terminus at ISBT and Anand Vihar provide government transport buses that ply inside the capital, and also between the neighbouring cities for a smooth transit to any location in Delhi.
Best hotel deals in DelhiYou can get great deals on various Delhi Hotels from a range of 5-star luxury hotels to budget-friendly ones on MakeMyTrip. Combine your tour with the best travel packages in Delhi to unlock a great holidaying experience. MakeMyTrip Hotels in Delhi are listed according to location, category, budget and amenities to help you find the perfect one for your needs. You can make your selection from around 2752 hotels in Delhi; prices starting as low as INR .
Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in delhi.