Hotels in Delhi
(2604 Hotels in Delhi Price Starts @ Rs. 250 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Overall a good stay. Though assigned a room with a worthless view of unfinished complex. Thanks to the staff for rememberibg me from my previous stays
Satinder Sohi | Fri, Apr 13, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Location is good for this I can give full marks for this, room is not up to the mark, small and zig zag shape, very disappointed for the service, just a 1 litre bottle in room as complimentary and rest they charging 300 plus gst, which is not worth, drinking water is basic amenities which should be provided at fare cost.
Laxmi | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 6,399Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Delhi
It is a nice 5 star boutique hotel at almost the heart of Gurgaon. Metro is close and commuting to anywhere and everywhere is easy. Hotel is in 29 sector in close vicinity to other 4 star hotels including lemon tree hotel. Parking is ample and hotel is open and spacious. Security wise too is very good and is excellent for both business and family traveller. Breakfast is pretty good and has a nice spread. Overall excellent service and a very good value for money hotel.
Deepak Kumar Singh | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 6,749Choose Dates
Location is easy to find, hotel cleanliness and facility are good, rooms are very big and relaxable, food are amazing, I love breakfast of country inn & suites, room service are good, front desk are very polite and cooperative, love to visit again in this hotel. :)
Amit Agarwal | Sat, May 19, '18
Rs. 3,999Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Delhi
Recently Booked Hotels in Delhi
The hotel is located on the main road and easy to find out. Although the rooms are small, still rooms are clean and necessary facilities are available. The buffet breakfast was very nice with many varieties. The hotel staff very cordial. Overall it was nice experience.
Supriyo Das | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 2,999Choose Dates
Hi. Actually this was not the first time I was staying here at park inn . . Its been my favourite getaway spot. But this time my experience was not like it used be. The staff was changed. High tarrifs! Inappropriate food portions.
Vinay | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 3,299Choose Dates
The room, location, and facilities were outstanding. Good value for money. If several people visit together, they can take full advantage of the facilities available. I do feel however that the hospitality could be improved. Also, the swimming pool is not cleaned regularly.
Sambhav Jain | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 5,050Choose Dates
The location is very good. And AC, Lights, Fans etc. All amenities are very well maintained. Quite beautiful designed paintings. I suggest this place to that persons, who are actually perfect Backpackers . . Thank you.
Arun Behera | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 449Choose Dates
Good place where you can spend time when you are on for business trips . Rooms are clean and neat, staff are co operative and humble . Best part of this hotel is its restaurant and staff of it . Taste of food is just awesome . But the cost of everything is very high and if you charging for minibar consumption inside room, that is not good. You should avoid it
Punyasheel Gedam | Fri, May 11, '18
Very spacious rooms, with good amenities and proximity to the venue where I had to travel daily for work. The front office staff were very cooperative and even the security had a warm and welcoming attitude . Food was good (though most of what I ordered were room service.
VIJAY KURUVILLA | Wed, May 9, '18
Rs. 3,000Choose Dates
Best part of this place is the courteous staff and the location. From staff at entry of the hotel to the home service staff everyone makes you feel special. Being situated near to malls and restaurants you get to enjoy the night life at fullest. Food served was absolutely fresh. If few more flavours can be added in morning menu then the things it’s will turn out more nicely.
Amandeep Kaur | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 5,432Choose Dates
The room is beautiful and the deal is value for money. The restaurant spring is very good. Taste food and nice property and the staff is also good. You will get everything nearby hotel and there is shopping mall inside also in hotel premises. Overall my experience is very good.
PARMEET Singh | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 5,250Choose Dates
This is the second time iam staying there. Its the best hostel s we can acquaint new people across the globe. Everything is kept and well maintained. Unlike hotel here nobody get bored. My suggestion to you is to build auch hostel all over india.
BYJU TV | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 599Choose Dates
It was a nice experience. Everything was good, clean and beautiful. Pool was very nice. Buffet can be a little better. Decor and Interiors were beautiful. Though after going to other hotels, this hotel seemed kind of overrated.
sahil aggarwal | Sun, May 20, '18
I stayed here for the 1st time & the experience was wonderful. The staff has been amazingly friendly, humble & supportive. The rooms were classy & well maintained. The chef ensured that my special request while ordering food was maintained
Bharath Naik | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 5,499Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Delhi Hotels Booking
- Delhi, the bustling capital city, is home to a population of 19 million people. The city is well-known for its metropolitan lifestyle, complete with shopping malls, glass-house corporate buildings and top-star Delhi Hotels. Age-old historical sites such as the Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Chandni Chowk blend in seamlessly with modern structures, and are symbolic of the contrast that exists within this beautiful city.
- The cityscape of Delhi bears a striking resemblance to the region's glorious past—a mix of class, culture and royalty. This is reflected in the markets, food and the cultural events held across the city.
- You may find hotels in Delhi located in a high-rise overlooking the busiest areas, or tucked away in serene location surrounded by greenery on the highway, away from the city. From modern-era skyscrapers to the crowded areas of the old city, travel in time as you explore MakeMyTrip hotels in Delhi.
Whether you wish to spend a glorious vacation in Delhi exploring its urban areas, or are looking for an affordable stay for a business trip, you can easily find a hotel in Delhi that matches your needs. From 5-star fantasies to budget requirements, there is no dearth of hotels in Delhi that cater to varied kinds of travellers.
5-star Hotels in Delhi
- 5-star Hotels in Delhi offer options ranging from business-class suites to spacious family rooms, replete with luxurious provisions. The rooms showcase superior comforts, with dexterous architecture, and interior decor that spells class and sophistication.
- With their top-class services, plush rooms and impeccable building design, hotels in Delhi are sure to charm any visitor.
- 5-star hotels in Delhi such as Suryaa Hotel, Jaypee Vasant Continental Hotel, Grand New Delhi, Hyatt Regency New Delhi and Leela Palace New Delhi are located near prominent tourist destinations in the city. The Park New Delhi is another such Delhi Hotel located in Connaught Place, blending in with the city's bustling vibe.
- Amenities such as business meeting board rooms, swimming pools with temperature control, spa/wellness centres with hydrotherapy and Jacuzzi, currency exchange and a 24X7 doctor-on-call, are only some reasons to indulge yourself in these fancy Delhi hotels.
3-star hotels in Delhi are the perfect meeting point for luxury and budget offerings. These Delhi hotels are known for their warm and impeccable services offered at reasonable prices.
- Surprisingly, these 3-star hotels in Delhi offer the best bargains on services, almost rivalling the 5-star hotels. Nestled in the best locations within and outside the city, these hotels in Delhi provide the luxury you need, especially if you are looking for an economical deal while travelling with family.
- Hotel Park Residency, Karon Hotel, On The House and Oodles Residency are some reasonably-priced hotels in the southern part of the city, with easy access to some of the best hangouts in Delhi. The rooms are spacious and elegant with a touch of modernity and all essential amenities.
- Pocket-friendly Delhi hotels are much preferred by a majority of travellers looking for affordable stays.
- Hotel Metro City, Hotel Crown Plaza and Hotel Swisston Palace are some of the hotels in Delhi providing budget-friendly options to stay in the heart of Delhi, close to all places of interest.
- These hotels in Delhi afford cleanliness and basic amenities with convenient access to public transport such as buses, metro, cabs and auto rickshaws.
- Delhi Hotels are accessible by different means of transport. Strategically located hotels will work in your favour as heavy traffic and metro rushes can be avoided. Choose a hotel closest to the tourist attractions or your place of work.
- Hotels in Delhi are abundant and most usually entertain last-minute and on-spot bookings too. However, during the festive seasons the hotels can get crowded, and you may have to make prior bookings well ahead of your estimated arrival. Plan your trip to Delhi accordingly.
- For a great experience of Delhi tourism, you can make hassle-free bookings for MakeMyTrip hotels in Delhi. You can also combine your stay in Delhi with the best Delhi tour packages to get the most of Delhi tourism. Stay in a wonderful Delhi hotel that fits your budget, and explore the best of what this magnificent city has to offer.
Tips for booking Delhi Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTripTo make your travels bookings easier, you can browse through the list of hotels on MakeMyTrip.com. Get a detailed overview with the services offered by the hotels in Delhi to get your personalised line-up of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Delhi. Best localities in Delhi for booking a hotel
- Central Delhi For business and work-related visits, the heart of the city is the best place to book a hotel in Delhi. Wide roads and proper transportation will ensure easier commute. If you are looking for hotels in central Delhi, you may consider budget hotels such as Hotel Metro City and Hotel Crown Plaza. In the 5-star category, Hyatt Regency New Delhi and The Lodhi come up as the best choices in this part of the city.
- South Delhi The southern side of the city is home to numerous hangouts. If you are in Delhi for leisure and fun, book any of the Delhi hotels in this vibrant area. Five-star hotels like Vivanta by Taj and the Suryaa Hotel are situated near major social hubs. Also, 3-star hotels such as Oodles Residency and Hotel Park Residency won’t fail in providing you with near 5-star experiences on a good budgets.
- By air: The Indira Gandhi International Airport is well-connected to all major cities throughout the world. The Airport Metro Express facilitates transfers from the airport to all locations in the city via the Delhi Metro.
- By metro: A well-connected network of metro rail makes commute to any part of the city a breeze.
- By rail:India has one of the most extensive networks of railways connecting almost every part of the country. One can arrive at the stations of New Delhi, Old Delhi and Nizamuddin.
- By road: A number of planned highways connect this capital city to all the major cities in India. The bus terminus at ISBT and Anand Vihar provide government transport buses that ply inside the capital, and also between the neighbouring cities for a smooth transit to any location in Delhi.
Best hotel deals in DelhiYou can get great deals on various Delhi Hotels from a range of 5-star luxury hotels to budget-friendly ones on MakeMyTrip. Combine your tour with the best travel packages in Delhi to unlock a great holidaying experience. MakeMyTrip Hotels in Delhi are listed according to location, category, budget and amenities to help you find the perfect one for your needs. You can make your selection from around 2604 hotels in Delhi; prices starting as low as INR .
Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book business hotels in delhi.