Hotels in Delhi
(2053 Hotels in Delhi Price Starts @ Rs. 268 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Rooms were really nice, a very advance property of taj, all the people working there were nice and smart, location was nice, in the heart of Gurgaon. Property was nice and food was really great, taj you're awesome
shashank shekhar singh | Mon, Feb 12, '18
Premium Hotels in Delhi
In a nice calm location, right next to the malls, restaurants and movies. Suitable for business trips, the fitness center is of basic nature, don’t expect much. Rooms are clean and excellent. Easy to get an Uber or Ola kind of location. Suitable if your meetings are in South Delhi and / or Gurgaon
Kiran Alla | Wed, Jan 31, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Delhi
Hotel Alaska is a budget property situated at 14 km from Indira Gandhi International Airport, 12 km from Delhi Cantonment Railway
Karol Bagh, Delhi
Last booked at 5(hrs) ago
A 3 star property, Hotel Arjun, offers cozy accomodation for a hassle free stay. 2.7 km from Gaffar Market and 10 minute drive from
Last booked at 6(hrs) ago
Hotel Elevate Residency is located ata distance of 20.5 km from Airport, 13.6 km from Railway Station and 10.2 km from Bus Stand. The
Sector 54 , Gurgaon, Delhi
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
Very well managed and happy with the service provided and also staff was very supportive and I had issue with the billing and the query was solved with few minutes. I was over charged by the hotel staff and after raising the compliant with billing department I was been refunded the extra charges before I checked out the room.
Dharmil Goda | Wed, Feb 7, '18
The Hotel staff is very polite, efficient and professional. Used the spa as well and found it to be really satisfying. Breakfast Buffet was excellent and provided a vast variety. Overall it was a really good experience and would recommend to others as well.
eric | Sun, Feb 4, '18
Very good location and services very near to Airport, brand holiday inn is unbelievable and value for money, we can't Compare with any other brand. Food and breakfast has many options. For veg person
Jayesh Jani | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Delhi
All hotel staff was very polite and have good manners, service was good, food also was good, reception staff was very good I preferred this hotel for good stay.
Karol Bagh, Delhi
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
It was a nice stay. The room was very comfortable, beautiful and clean. The hotel staff was quite polite and food was also good. The location was easily accessible by metro. We lov ...
Last booked at 9(hrs) ago
An average hotel which poorly maintained. Room amenities requires upgrade. The room which was given to me was having a very old couch and torn ed out pillows. The only relative adv ...
Sector 54 , Gurgaon, Delhi
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Excellent Hotel with a Fantabolous Location. All the amenities were really spectacular. We went there on our 6th Wedding anniversary. The staff was very courteous. Complimentary Cake was provided that was Yummy The most amazing part was the Breakfast which contained as many as nearly 70 Items. All in all - One of the Best Hotels I have ever stayed in
Deepankar Sharma | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Nice food ... Nice stay ... Clean and good service ... Though we had only breakfast. It's good. The best part is many service personnel are specially challenged. And it's the best part of the hotel that they have encouraged many such people.
SHOVAN | Sun, Feb 4, '18
Excellent hospitality, awesome food room neat and clean with best amenities wet area very well made. Toiletries of good quality, quick house keeping service Wide food spread Awesome layout of kitchen district restaurant
yogita das | Sat, Feb 10, '18
The washroom had a leaking shower area. Before allotment of room such major defects should be attended. Although my booking was including breakfast & dinner, the same had to be told again during check creating embarasement. No welcome cookies/basket was provided as promised. The guest expects the things for which he has already paid.
pranjit | Sun, Feb 11, '18
Relaxed hotel with a great staff who are friendly. The restaurant has limited but tasty food. Tried the breakfast buffet and lounge coffee ... A great experience. Recommended for short and long stay with great rooms.
Amit Raj | Wed, Dec 27, '17
Loved the property. We had a wonderful stay. Enough and more activities to do and staff is very pleasant. Food is also really good and enough options for all kinds of cuisine. Would recommend everyone to visit.
Amit Kila | Fri, Jan 26, '18
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Delhi Hotels Booking
- Delhi, the bustling capital city, is home to a population of 19 million people. The city is well-known for its metropolitan lifestyle, complete with shopping malls, glass-house corporate buildings and top-star Delhi Hotels. Age-old historical sites such as the Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Chandni Chowk blend in seamlessly with modern structures, and are symbolic of the contrast that exists within this beautiful city.
- The cityscape of Delhi bears a striking resemblance to the region's glorious past—a mix of class, culture and royalty. This is reflected in the markets, food and the cultural events held across the city.
- You may find hotels in Delhi located in a high-rise overlooking the busiest areas, or tucked away in serene location surrounded by greenery on the highway, away from the city. From modern-era skyscrapers to the crowded areas of the old city, travel in time as you explore MakeMyTrip hotels in Delhi.
Whether you wish to spend a glorious vacation in Delhi exploring its urban areas, or are looking for an affordable stay for a business trip, you can easily find a hotel in Delhi that matches your needs. From 5-star fantasies to budget requirements, there is no dearth of hotels in Delhi that cater to varied kinds of travellers.
5-star Hotels in Delhi
- 5-star hotels in Delhi offer options ranging from business-class suites to spacious family rooms, replete with luxurious provisions. The rooms showcase superior comforts, with dexterous architecture, and interior decor that spells class and sophistication.
- With their top-class services, plush rooms and impeccable building design, hotels in Delhi are sure to charm any visitor.
- 5-star hotels in Delhi such as Suryaa Hotel, Jaypee Vasant Continental Hotel, Grand New Delhi, Hyatt Regency New Delhi and Leela Palace New Delhi are located near prominent tourist destinations in the city. The Park New Delhi is another such Delhi Hotel located in Connaught Place, blending in with the city's bustling vibe.
- Amenities such as business meeting board rooms, swimming pools with temperature control, spa/wellness centres with hydrotherapy and Jacuzzi, currency exchange and a 24X7 doctor-on-call, are only some reasons to indulge yourself in these fancy Delhi hotels.
3-star Hotels in Delhi
3-star hotels in Delhi are the perfect meeting point for luxury and budget offerings. These Delhi hotels are known for their warm and impeccable services offered at reasonable prices.
- Surprisingly, these 3-star hotels in Delhi offer the best bargains on services, almost rivalling the 5-star hotels. Nestled in the best locations within and outside the city, these hotels in Delhi provide the luxury you need, especially if you are looking for an economical deal while travelling with family.
- Hotel Park Residency, Karon Hotel, On The House and Oodles Residency are some reasonably-priced hotels in the southern part of the city, with easy access to some of the best hangouts in Delhi. The rooms are spacious and elegant with a touch of modernity and all essential amenities.
- Pocket-friendly Delhi hotels are much preferred by a majority of travellers looking for affordable stays.
- Hotel Metro City, Hotel Crown Plaza and Hotel Swisston Palace are some of the hotels in Delhi providing budget-friendly options to stay in the heart of Delhi, close to all places of interest.
- These hotels in Delhi afford cleanliness and basic amenities with convenient access to public transport such as buses, metro, cabs and auto rickshaws.
- Delhi Hotels are accessible by different means of transport. Strategically located hotels will work in your favour as heavy traffic and metro rushes can be avoided. Choose a hotel closest to the tourist attractions or your place of work.
- Hotels in Delhi are abundant and most usually entertain last-minute and on-spot bookings too. However, during the festive seasons the hotels can get crowded, and you may have to make prior bookings well ahead of your estimated arrival. Plan your trip to Delhi accordingly.
- For a great experience of Delhi tourism, you can make hassle-free bookings for MakeMyTrip hotels in Delhi. You can also combine your stay in Delhi with the best Delhi tour packages to get the most of Delhi tourism. Stay in a wonderful Delhi hotel that fits your budget, and explore the best of what this magnificent city has to offer.
Budget Hotels in Delhi
Tips for booking Delhi Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTripTo make your travels bookings easier, you can browse through the list of hotels on MakeMyTrip.com. Get a detailed overview with the services offered by the hotels in Delhi to get your personalised line-up of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Delhi. Best localities in Delhi for booking a hotel
- Central Delhi For business and work-related visits, the heart of the city is the best place to book a hotel in Delhi. Wide roads and proper transportation will ensure easier commute. If you are looking for hotels in central Delhi, you may consider budget hotels such as Hotel Metro City and Hotel Crown Plaza. In the 5-star category, Hyatt Regency New Delhi and The Lodhi come up as the best choices in this part of the city.
- South Delhi The southern side of the city is home to numerous hangouts. If you are in Delhi for leisure and fun, book any of the Delhi hotels in this vibrant area. Five-star hotels like Vivanta by Taj and the Suryaa Hotel are situated near major social hubs. Also, 3-star hotels such as Oodles Residency and Hotel Park Residency won’t fail in providing you with near 5-star experiences on a good budgets.
- By air: The Indira Gandhi International Airport is well-connected to all major cities throughout the world. The Airport Metro Express facilitates transfers from the airport to all locations in the city via the Delhi Metro.
- By metro: A well-connected network of metro rail makes commute to any part of the city a breeze.
- By rail:India has one of the most extensive networks of railways connecting almost every part of the country. One can arrive at the stations of New Delhi, Old Delhi and Nizamuddin.
- By road: A number of planned highways connect this capital city to all the major cities in India. The bus terminus at ISBT and Anand Vihar provide government transport buses that ply inside the capital, and also between the neighbouring cities for a smooth transit to any location in Delhi.
Best hotel deals in DelhiYou can get great deals on various Delhi Hotels from a range of 5-star luxury hotels to budget-friendly ones on MakeMyTrip. Combine your tour with the best travel packages in Delhi to unlock a great holidaying experience. MakeMyTrip Hotels in Delhi are listed according to location, category, budget and amenities to help you find the perfect one for your needs. You can make your selection from around 2053 hotels in Delhi; prices starting as low as INR 268.