Hotels in Delhi
(2733 Hotels in Delhi Price Starts @ Rs. 304 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Good experience but the air conditioning had real issues which was solved late food quality was great and services were great . Front office staff members were great and house keeping was great overall great
Sumit Grover | Wed, Apr 18, '18
The hotel is quiet and located on main highway road. Serves good breakfast. Staff was polite and well mannered. Definitely worth staying if using as transit as it's very close to all terminals of Delhi Airport. Rooms were nice, washroom was neat and clean. It was good
Sravan Bihari | Fri, Apr 27, '18
Rs. 2,674Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Delhi
This was one of the best deals I ever got on MMT. The hotel was worth every penny, great ambience, extremely well caring staff, easy check in and checkout, nice gym pool and spa, great executives, food was simply awesome, loved my breakfast and the variety with taste. One of the best hotel I have even been to, doesn't have that much of technology in room as that of Pullman and all like wireless speakers and iPads and stuff for controlling room and room ambience however very resourceful. Truly enjoyed my stay for a good deal I got at MMT.
Sammy Athawale | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 5,002Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Delhi
Spoil yourself at the Espace Spa, enjoy Pan-Asian dishes at RED & unwind at the @LINKS bar at the Radisson Blu Noida. Location:
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Stay ar Mahagun Sarovar Portico was good . The staff, service and room everything was up to the mark . Only had one problem please increase your team at reception, because while checking out it took more than 20 mins for formalities.
Ashish Tiwari | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 2,675Choose Dates
Had a few issues as outside good and drinks were not allowed. Considering the food is very expensive at the hotel, it's cheaper to take an Uber to Cyber hub, have food and Uber back. Another issue was that twin bed was not available. Cleaning of the room could be better, specially the bathrooms.
Jasjit Singh | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 4,334Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Delhi
Room was nicely made up and staff was very helpful. Location wise hotel is very well connected.
Last booked at 10(hrs) ago
I stayed for few days during business travel at Central blue stone managed by Orchid. Hotel is centrally located, great venue everything nearby, good clean room, decent breakfast . I found it little expensive compared to the services and reception lobby is too small to discuss with any guest.
Jayanta | Fri, Mar 16, '18
Rs. 5,274Choose Dates
Always enjoy staying here. Lovely team . Especially Veer & Shubham are the real gems . A complete home type environment. Though less choices of food however the manager assured they are changing the new menu. I will be looking forward for that. Will recommend this place.
Subhendu Dey | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 3,210Choose Dates
The hotel has always been my priority when visiting chanakyapuri area in new Delhi. It is a very good hotel with amazing location. Also the area is very secured as there are lot of govt depts office in and around that area
Mohammad Amin Hakim | Wed, Apr 25, '18
Nice hotel, professional and polite staff, comfortable stay, good breakfast, value for money.
Mohammad | Mon, May 7, '18
Rs. 2,985Choose Dates
Nicely located in Aerocity which is 15 mins from IGI Airport. Value hotel from the Lemon Tree group. Rooms are small and everything is chargeable. But Clever Fox Cafe is good. Breakfast has a lot of options. Perfect for business travelers with work in Aerocity or Gurgaon.
Nishant | Wed, May 9, '18
Rs. 3,316Choose Dates
Excellent hotel to stay in the heart of the city, where everything is near and accessible
Pedarla | Mon, Apr 9, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Things were not transparent on MMT website, we were shown kids pool available however was under process when reached. On website it's not mentioned that kids are not allowed in DJ and Bar got to know when hotel. Rules are good for everyone but it should be clear on website so that it would be easy for us to choose the hotel accordingly
Manoj Phutela | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 5,404Choose Dates
Very spacious rooms, with good amenities and proximity to the venue where I had to travel daily for work. The front office staff were very cooperative and even the security had a warm and welcoming attitude . Food was good (though most of what I ordered were room service.
VIJAY KURUVILLA | Wed, May 9, '18
Rs. 3,637Choose Dates
Stayed for 3 nights. The hotel staff were friendly but pretty overworked. Not sure if they were less in number. Every request needed to be repeated at least twice before taken care off. The breakfast spread was nice but again the staff had to. Be called a few times before they served you. Overall good. Room was nice.
Babu Roy | Sat, May 12, '18
Room is not as good as shown in picture. Restaurant has very limited food items. But cleanliness is good and stuffs are nice. Adjacent to railway station and market. Many restaurants are nearby so you can avail foods from there also. There is also buffet breakfast for free in hotel. There is also tour operators in the hotel.
anamitra hait | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 2,118Choose Dates
If your purpose of visit is to explore the capital then, this is not the hotel to stay in. The location of this hotel is near the airport but not located in the centre like the hotels in aerocity. Nevertheless, if the location is not much of an issue for you then its the best hotel in its area. You have markets at a walking distance, the food is amazing ( I just tried north indian & continental) and hospitality is at its best
Rishi | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 4,664Choose Dates
Hotel was good and hospitality was also excellent. Room located on 3 rd floor provides quite high view and ambience, food quality was also good to have dinner or breakfast at your doorstep. Hotel having quite big pool to hang around.
Puneet Dagar | Thu, May 3, '18
Rs. 2,460Choose Dates
Good location, very near to metro. Easily accessible. Hospitality is very good. Restaurant food taste is too good. They have lock room facility in case you want to keep your luggage after check out. Rooms are v clean and tidy. I would suggest 2 make check in early because many travel overnight and after coming 2 hotel 1 should wait for hours 2 get a room. If you make early check in it’ll be v convenient 4 travellers. Rest is fine
Girish | Thu, Mar 29, '18
I found the room extremely small as compared to the price for the room and it didn’t even have a mini fridge in the room. I expected this to be at least in the room. The tv remote was also not working . . Could do with a little improvement in the room.
japnit sahni | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Rs. 2,456Choose Dates
I stayed at the Vivanta Taj in April this year. This was my first visit to the property, and I am delighted to share that it was a wonderful, warm, and rejuvenating experience on all counts . . Fantastic front desk service; brilliant food (must try the room service); a very well trained Jiva spa staff; and a very pretty, kitschy reception with beautifully designed rooms and passageways. There really isn’t any property in the NCT to rival the Vivanta Taj Dwarka at this price point. I highly recommend this hotel, especially if you’d like proximity to the airport. In fact, some rooms offer stunning views of the tarmac with planes taking off and landing every few minutes (don’t worry the hotel is soundproofed! ).
Gayatri | Sun, May 13, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Delhi Hotels Booking
- Delhi, the bustling capital city, is home to a population of 19 million people. The city is well-known for its metropolitan lifestyle, complete with shopping malls, glass-house corporate buildings and top-star Delhi hotels. Age-old historical sites such as the Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Chandni Chowk blend in seamlessly with modern structures, and are symbolic of the contrast that exists within this beautiful city.
- The cityscape of Delhi bears a striking resemblance to the region's glorious past—a mix of class, culture and royalty. This is reflected in the markets, food and the cultural events held across the city.
- You may find Hotels in Delhi located in a high-rise overlooking the busiest areas, or tucked away in serene location surrounded by greenery on the highway, away from the city. From modern-era skyscrapers to the crowded areas of the old city, travel in time as you explore MakeMyTrip hotels in Delhi.
Whether you wish to spend a glorious vacation in Delhi exploring its urban areas, or are looking for an affordable stay for a business trip, you can easily find a hotel in Delhi that matches your needs. From 5-star fantasies to budget requirements, there is no dearth of hotels in Delhi that cater to varied kinds of travellers.
5-star Hotels in Delhi
- 5-star Hotels in Delhi offer options ranging from business-class suites to spacious family rooms, replete with luxurious provisions. The rooms showcase superior comforts, with dexterous architecture, and interior decor that spells class and sophistication.
- With their top-class services, plush rooms and impeccable building design, hotels in Delhi are sure to charm any visitor.
- 5-star hotels in Delhi such as Suryaa Hotel, Jaypee Vasant Continental Hotel, Grand New Delhi, Hyatt Regency New Delhi and Leela Palace New Delhi are located near prominent tourist destinations in the city. The Park New Delhi is another such Delhi Hotel located in Connaught Place, blending in with the city's bustling vibe.
- Amenities such as business meeting board rooms, swimming pools with temperature control, spa/wellness centres with hydrotherapy and Jacuzzi, currency exchange and a 24X7 doctor-on-call, are only some reasons to indulge yourself in these fancy Delhi hotels.
3-star hotels in Delhi are the perfect meeting point for luxury and budget offerings. These Delhi hotels are known for their warm and impeccable services offered at reasonable prices.
- Surprisingly, these 3-star hotels in Delhi offer the best bargains on services, almost rivalling the 5-star hotels. Nestled in the best locations within and outside the city, these hotels in Delhi provide the luxury you need, especially if you are looking for an economical deal while travelling with family.
- Hotel Park Residency, Karon Hotel, On The House and Oodles Residency are some reasonably-priced hotels in the southern part of the city, with easy access to some of the best hangouts in Delhi. The rooms are spacious and elegant with a touch of modernity and all essential amenities.
- Pocket-friendly Delhi hotels are much preferred by a majority of travellers looking for affordable stays.
- Hotel Metro City, Hotel Crown Plaza and Hotel Swisston Palace are some of the hotels in Delhi providing budget-friendly options to stay in the heart of Delhi, close to all places of interest.
- These hotels in Delhi afford cleanliness and basic amenities with convenient access to public transport such as buses, metro, cabs and auto rickshaws.
- Delhi Hotels are accessible by different means of transport. Strategically located hotels will work in your favour as heavy traffic and metro rushes can be avoided. Choose a hotel closest to the tourist attractions or your place of work.
- Hotels in Delhi are abundant and most usually entertain last-minute and on-spot bookings too. However, during the festive seasons the hotels can get crowded, and you may have to make prior bookings well ahead of your estimated arrival. Plan your trip to Delhi accordingly.
- For a great experience of Delhi tourism, you can make hassle-free bookings for MakeMyTrip hotels in Delhi. You can also combine your stay in Delhi with the best Delhi tour packages to get the most of Delhi tourism. Stay in a wonderful Delhi hotel that fits your budget, and explore the best of what this magnificent city has to offer.
Tips for booking Delhi Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTripTo make your travels bookings easier, you can browse through the list of hotels on MakeMyTrip.com. Get a detailed overview with the services offered by the hotels in Delhi to get your personalised line-up of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Delhi. Best localities in Delhi for booking a hotel
- Central Delhi For business and work-related visits, the heart of the city is the best place to book a hotel in Delhi. Wide roads and proper transportation will ensure easier commute. If you are looking for hotels in central Delhi, you may consider budget hotels such as Hotel Metro City and Hotel Crown Plaza. In the 5-star category, Hyatt Regency New Delhi and The Lodhi come up as the best choices in this part of the city.
- South Delhi The southern side of the city is home to numerous hangouts. If you are in Delhi for leisure and fun, book any of the Delhi hotels in this vibrant area. Five-star hotels like Vivanta by Taj and the Suryaa Hotel are situated near major social hubs. Also, 3-star hotels such as Oodles Residency and Hotel Park Residency won’t fail in providing you with near 5-star experiences on a good budgets.
- By air: The Indira Gandhi International Airport is well-connected to all major cities throughout the world. The Airport Metro Express facilitates transfers from the airport to all locations in the city via the Delhi Metro.
- By metro: A well-connected network of metro rail makes commute to any part of the city a breeze.
- By rail:India has one of the most extensive networks of railways connecting almost every part of the country. One can arrive at the stations of New Delhi, Old Delhi and Nizamuddin.
- By road: A number of planned highways connect this capital city to all the major cities in India. The bus terminus at ISBT and Anand Vihar provide government transport buses that ply inside the capital, and also between the neighbouring cities for a smooth transit to any location in Delhi.
Best hotel deals in DelhiYou can get great deals on various Delhi Hotels from a range of 5-star luxury hotels to budget-friendly ones on MakeMyTrip. Combine your tour with the best travel packages in Delhi to unlock a great holidaying experience. MakeMyTrip Hotels in Delhi are listed according to location, category, budget and amenities to help you find the perfect one for your needs. You can make your selection from around 2733 hotels in Delhi; prices starting as low as INR 304.
Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in delhi.