Hotels in Delhi
(1928 Hotels in Delhi Price Starts @ Rs. 210 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
Location is superb. Very knit & clean. Service very good but food quality of the restaurant located on 4th floor not up to the mark I. Are. O. Charges. Taste also not good. Staff are very good & cooperative.
Krishna Goswami | Sat, May 19, '18
Rs. 1,759Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Delhi
This hotel is one of the disgusting hotel I have visit because in my trip. First I book a deluxe room and they give me a room that has very narrow space and with only one bed and when I asked them why they just told me that right now all room are booked so we can give you only this one so this room is not one room which I paid for second thing the Wi-Fi is not working sometime it's went switch off and sometime it's working and it's working very slow I cannot even watch single video on YouTube I just turn off and when I asked the staff to just check the Wi-Fi they said we cannot fix it And third thing they don't have a lift if your room is on third floor so you have to walk so much from down to your room your body will feel exhausted And its just beside road so just use your headphone while sleeping, because you will hear much vehicle sound Better things -. Easily accessible. AC. Tv. Food
Hitender Kumar | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 1,500Choose Dates
Definitely a touch of Taj . And the feeling of staying in one of the iconic brands is there. But hotel needs renovation of rooms and facilities. We don't expect faulty AC, TV and torn pool tables. Even some of the room service staff seemed arrogant . But that's a normal for Indian hotels I think.
Tarun | Sun, May 13, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Delhi
Room was not as per my expectations. Location is awesome just nearby maharani bagh bus stop. Morning breakfast was OK. Things were not as per my expectations. Cushion cover was dirty. Bathroom tiles and electricity socket were broken. AC wasn't working well. Location was good and it was just nearby maharani bagh bus stop. I think management needs to repair rooms and washrooms. Service staff was fine. There is no car parking available so plan accordingly. Wish you a pleasant happy and comfortable.
Himanshu Tripathi | Fri, Sep 22, '17
Rs. 9,000Choose Dates
Dear Sir/Madam ,. I had very disappointed after staying in Hotel emblem. Starting from day 1 - Every time Hotel management said this is not included in make my trip booking like-. 1. Kettle for tea. 2. Only one towel for 2 person. 3. No shampoo and soap. 4. No saving kits & Dentle kit. 5. Only one mineral water for 2 person. 6. No sleeper. 7. Very bad food arrangement and always said these facilities are not for make my trip booking. At last I had very disappointed please resolve these issue
Gautam Kumar | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 20,000Choose Dates
Rooms are functional and look elegant, location of the property is very good.
Pravahan | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 24,949Choose Dates
Good place where you can spend time when you are on for business trips . Rooms are clean and neat, staff are co operative and humble . Best part of this hotel is its restaurant and staff of it . Taste of food is just awesome . But the cost of everything is very high and if you charging for minibar consumption inside room, that is not good. You should avoid it
Punyasheel Gedam | Fri, May 11, '18
Hotel is good but food is expensive and they ask for 4000 deposit. Don't pay for it I had to fight for it as I told to refund my amount. However they acceded to request later but was a very unusual and bad experience when you are faced with such things during checking in.
Dipen | Sat, May 12, '18
An extremely comfortable stay with excellent helpful staff. The room was immaculately clean, and very comfortable. The highlight of the stay was the restaurant which had a good varied choice of cuisines. Every meal I had was very good. Good city and good hotel.
Chintan Kaushik | Fri, Apr 27, '18
Rs. 2,099Choose Dates
Excellent location. Just opposite to New Delhi railway station. Hotel is a perfect fit for shopaholics. Hotel is located in prime road bazaar area. Room is of European style. Neat & clean. The room was having some drainage block, water seeping on floor. Overall, a perfect hotel for a stay in Delhi.
ANANDHA NARAYANAN SHANMUGAM | Tue, May 15, '18
Their panoramic view room is awesome with airport view and glasses on the three sides of the room
Ankit | Sun, May 20, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Location is very good but the hotel is very congested which gives a uncomfortable feel. Bathroom is not up to the mark room size is OK . Smell was very irritating all the time. But in this cost room is OK
Isha Chhetri | Mon, Feb 26, '18
Rs. 2,990Choose Dates
We checked in little late, so telephonic ally it was confirmed by Hotel management that room is available but when we checked in they said room number is no longer available. Hotel staff was not at all cooperative. Had to face a lot of trouble while checking in . Rooms and service are just OK.
Mayank | Mon, May 7, '18
Rs. 1,785Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Delhi Hotels Booking
- Delhi, the bustling capital city, is home to a population of 19 million people. The city is well-known for its metropolitan lifestyle, complete with shopping malls, glass-house corporate buildings and top-star Delhi Hotels. Age-old historical sites such as the Qutub Minar, Red Fort, Jama Masjid and Chandni Chowk blend in seamlessly with modern structures, and are symbolic of the contrast that exists within this beautiful city.
- The cityscape of Delhi bears a striking resemblance to the region's glorious past—a mix of class, culture and royalty. This is reflected in the markets, food and the cultural events held across the city.
- You may find hotels in Delhi located in a high-rise overlooking the busiest areas, or tucked away in serene location surrounded by greenery on the highway, away from the city. From modern-era skyscrapers to the crowded areas of the old city, travel in time as you explore MakeMyTrip hotels in Delhi.
Whether you wish to spend a glorious vacation in Delhi exploring its urban areas, or are looking for an affordable stay for a business trip, you can easily find a hotel in Delhi that matches your needs. From 5-star fantasies to budget requirements, there is no dearth of hotels in Delhi that cater to varied kinds of travellers.
5-star Hotels in Delhi
- 5-star Hotels in Delhi offer options ranging from business-class suites to spacious family rooms, replete with luxurious provisions. The rooms showcase superior comforts, with dexterous architecture, and interior decor that spells class and sophistication.
- With their top-class services, plush rooms and impeccable building design, hotels in Delhi are sure to charm any visitor.
- 5-star hotels in Delhi such as Suryaa Hotel, Jaypee Vasant Continental Hotel, Grand New Delhi, Hyatt Regency New Delhi and Leela Palace New Delhi are located near prominent tourist destinations in the city. The Park New Delhi is another such Delhi Hotel located in Connaught Place, blending in with the city's bustling vibe.
- Amenities such as business meeting board rooms, swimming pools with temperature control, spa/wellness centres with hydrotherapy and Jacuzzi, currency exchange and a 24X7 doctor-on-call, are only some reasons to indulge yourself in these fancy Delhi hotels.
3-star hotels in Delhi are the perfect meeting point for luxury and budget offerings. These Delhi hotels are known for their warm and impeccable services offered at reasonable prices.
- Surprisingly, these 3-star hotels in Delhi offer the best bargains on services, almost rivalling the 5-star hotels. Nestled in the best locations within and outside the city, these hotels in Delhi provide the luxury you need, especially if you are looking for an economical deal while travelling with family.
- Hotel Park Residency, Karon Hotel, On The House and Oodles Residency are some reasonably-priced hotels in the southern part of the city, with easy access to some of the best hangouts in Delhi. The rooms are spacious and elegant with a touch of modernity and all essential amenities.
- Pocket-friendly Delhi hotels are much preferred by a majority of travellers looking for affordable stays.
- Hotel Metro City, Hotel Crown Plaza and Hotel Swisston Palace are some of the hotels in Delhi providing budget-friendly options to stay in the heart of Delhi, close to all places of interest.
- These hotels in Delhi afford cleanliness and basic amenities with convenient access to public transport such as buses, metro, cabs and auto rickshaws.
- Delhi Hotels are accessible by different means of transport. Strategically located hotels will work in your favour as heavy traffic and metro rushes can be avoided. Choose a hotel closest to the tourist attractions or your place of work.
- Hotels in Delhi are abundant and most usually entertain last-minute and on-spot bookings too. However, during the festive seasons the hotels can get crowded, and you may have to make prior bookings well ahead of your estimated arrival. Plan your trip to Delhi accordingly.
- For a great experience of Delhi tourism, you can make hassle-free bookings for MakeMyTrip hotels in Delhi. You can also combine your stay in Delhi with the best Delhi tour packages to get the most of Delhi tourism. Stay in a wonderful Delhi hotel that fits your budget, and explore the best of what this magnificent city has to offer.
Tips for booking Delhi Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTripTo make your travels bookings easier, you can browse through the list of hotels on MakeMyTrip.com. Get a detailed overview with the services offered by the hotels in Delhi to get your personalised line-up of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Delhi. Best localities in Delhi for booking a hotel
- Central Delhi For business and work-related visits, the heart of the city is the best place to book a hotel in Delhi. Wide roads and proper transportation will ensure easier commute. If you are looking for hotels in central Delhi, you may consider budget hotels such as Hotel Metro City and Hotel Crown Plaza. In the 5-star category, Hyatt Regency New Delhi and The Lodhi come up as the best choices in this part of the city.
- South Delhi The southern side of the city is home to numerous hangouts. If you are in Delhi for leisure and fun, book any of the Delhi hotels in this vibrant area. Five-star hotels like Vivanta by Taj and the Suryaa Hotel are situated near major social hubs. Also, 3-star hotels such as Oodles Residency and Hotel Park Residency won’t fail in providing you with near 5-star experiences on a good budgets.
- By air: The Indira Gandhi International Airport is well-connected to all major cities throughout the world. The Airport Metro Express facilitates transfers from the airport to all locations in the city via the Delhi Metro.
- By metro: A well-connected network of metro rail makes commute to any part of the city a breeze.
- By rail:India has one of the most extensive networks of railways connecting almost every part of the country. One can arrive at the stations of New Delhi, Old Delhi and Nizamuddin.
- By road: A number of planned highways connect this capital city to all the major cities in India. The bus terminus at ISBT and Anand Vihar provide government transport buses that ply inside the capital, and also between the neighbouring cities for a smooth transit to any location in Delhi.
Best hotel deals in DelhiYou can get great deals on various Delhi Hotels from a range of 5-star luxury hotels to budget-friendly ones on MakeMyTrip. Combine your tour with the best travel packages in Delhi to unlock a great holidaying experience. MakeMyTrip Hotels in Delhi are listed according to location, category, budget and amenities to help you find the perfect one for your needs. You can make your selection from around 1928 hotels in Delhi; prices starting as low as INR .
Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book business hotels in delhi.