The Oberoi, New Delhi, in Dr. Zakir Hussain Marg is among the finest luxury hotels in the Capital. With a 45-minute drive from t
The Oberoi, New Delhi, in Dr. Zakir Hussain Marg is among the finest luxury hotels in the Capital. With a 45-minute drive from the airport, this opulent property overlooks Delhi Golf Club and the heritage-listed Humayuns Tomb and is in close proximity to Delhis toniest shopping hub, Khan Market. Recently revamped contemporary interiors inspired by Sir Edwin Lutyens architectural genius, along with the recent installation of indoor air filters offering globally standardised clean air make this opulent hotel your most sought-after destination. While the Oberoi E'nhance iPad interface in each room makes it convenient to control temperature and lighting, enjoy high-tech equipment along with tailor-made services for any event at The Oberoi, New Delhi.
- Take a relaxing dip into the temperature-controlled indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- Revitalise your senses with various massage treatments at The Oberoi Spa.
- Hit the fitness centre to workout with an extensive range of weight and cardiovascular exercise machines. Make use of a
personal instructor any time of the day and also enjoy a free yoga session in the mornings.
- The business centre at The Oberoi, New Delhi, offers seven different meeting rooms that can accommodate up to 16 people, twoseparate offices, waiting lounge and a reception area. Make use of all the latest technology photocopiers, fax machines, scanners, Blu Ray players, audio and video conferencing facilities along with courier services. Hold your meetings anytime whilethe dedicated managing staff takes care of your needs.
- With the three massive banquet venues and an expansive ballroom at The Oberoi, New Delhi, you can get them transformed to any specific setting. Also, enjoy excellent services offered by the waiting staff for any social or corporate event.
- Refresh with a full body exfoliation and massage, and then enjoy the trademark Oberoi head massage, dhara.
- Take a culinary lesson with the chef as he prepares a traditional Indian dish in front of you, sharing his secret recipe. Also, opt for exploring the local spice market in the alleys of Old Delhi with an expert.
- With the Material Girl Tour, visit the best jewellery, handicraft, textile and fabric stores in the city curated by the hotels Luxury Experience Manager.
-Explore Delhis spiritual side with an expert who will take you to Laxmi Narayan Temple, Judah Hyam Synagogue, Sacred Heart Cathedral and Gurudwara Bangla Sahib.
- The hotel concierge shall assist you in booking a guide tour of the historic Purana Quila (Old Fort) with India City Walks. Get exclusive insights on how it has been an essential part of the citys cultural heritage.
- Similarly take guided leisurely walks to the Rashtrapati Bhawan, India Gate and Rajpath as you appreciate Edwin Lutyens grandarchitectural designs.
- Taste the best variety of international liquor at the Club Bar and enjoy its cozy setting, adorned with textured wooden flooring and wall panels in dark wood. The Cigar Lounge across the bar counter offers exceptional Cuban cigars along with private lockers for storing cigars.
-Reserve a table at the restaurant, threesixty, serving guests a wide range of Japanese, European and Thai cuisines. Wrapped up with transparent glass walls on three sides, enjoy amazing garden and pool views while dining here. This fine-dining restaurant also has a separate lounge area along with a private dining room. Enoteca is the prized temperature-controlled wine cellar at the bar next to the restaurant comprising more than 1,200 wine bottles.
-Enjoy delicious Indian cuisine at Omya. Brass chandeliers and pastel interiors along with an open kitchen resonate with the restaurants contemporary take on authentic Indian delicacies.
- Try traditional Chinese dishes from 40 regions across China at the Baoshuan Restaurant. Apart from the separated dining room that can occupy up to 10 people, dine inside or outdoors and enjoy charming views of Delhi Golf Course. Do try the exotic concoctions here.
- Book a table at the rooftop bar, Cirrus9, and enjoy the wonderful cocktails with spectacular views of Humayuns Tomb and Delhi Golf Course.
This luxury hotel in New Delhi contains 220 rooms and suites in total with 34 suites with these accommodation options:
- The suites are categorised into Kohinoor, Luxury, Deluxe, and Oberoi.
- The Kohinoor Suite has tasteful interiors decorated with teak furniture and Burma teak floors. The separate bedroom, private gym,individual workspace along with amenities such as automated lighting, temperature control and thermally insulated windows with triple glazing ensure a comfortable stay.
-The Luxury, Deluxe and Oberoi suites offer separate bedrooms and living rooms with stunning views of Golf Course and Humayuns Tomb. Choose from the long list of pillow menus and stay cozy with the cotton bathrobes.
-The rooms are categorised into Premier Plus, Premiere, Luxury, and Deluxe. All room categories offer king-size beds and ergonomic working spaces. Enjoy listening to music with Bluetooth speakers and catch up with the latest news and sports updateson FHD TVs.
- Enjoy 24-hour in-room dining and butler facilities along with free high-speed internet for four devices in all rooms and suites.