Resorts in Hyderabad
(16 Resorts in Hyderabad Price Starts @ Rs. 1575 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
The location of the resort is very good and ambience is excellent . . Few cons:. 1. Were not able to connect to WiFi in the room. It was not resolved though issue was raised with reception. 2. No complimentary breakfast. 3. Fridge was not working properly .
Shravan Kumar | Tue, Apr 17, '18
Hie its lovely place to visit. It’s away from city nice place to visit we can spend time family nice envorimrnt to hang with family I enjoyed the stay roomserivers is good trans potion is small problem my review is good
Rakesh Reddy | Mon, Jan 29, '18
Rs. 3,290Choose Dates
Recently Reviewed Property in Hyderabad
Food : dinner is okay we can give an average rating. Break fast is excellent have lots of options . Room :I went for ethnic cottage. Cleanliness is good, room is small and will be enough for couple. Bed is very hard. If you have small kids (18 months kid I have) it will be not enough . . Staff : they are very good and friendly . Place : its excellent with good maintenance and greenery all over the place water rides are good . Overall its a good place to enjoy.
sashidhar sikkireddi | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 2,600Choose Dates
Resort means would expect indoor & outdoor games and fun activities. But room with swimming pool doesn’t be Resort. How ever place was like jungle which is good looks like out of city. Semi function event hall and resort which I saw
hari krishna re | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 3,200Choose Dates
Kids enjoyed a lot during the stay. Some more games required to be added in kids play area . . Only 1 water slide is good, remaining are not up to the expectations. For kids, the food options are less. Suggest to have some food options exclusive for kids. Food quality is very good, but little expensive.
Vijay Kumar | Fri, May 18, '18
Recently Booked Property in Hyderabad
Good experience but check in request for early check in is not accepted food quality is so good and tasty room service is so bathroom is clean and dry toliteri is good quality best destination for weekend
RAJESH KHANDELWAL | Tue, Mar 6, '18
Rs. 3,976Choose Dates
Was overall a good experience. But taking too much time to a lot a room almost taking 30 mins to allocate a room. Staff should be also improve in terms of receiving the customers. Rooms are clean with good interior designing and a wonderful experience. Need to improve in giving value to the customers
rakesh paka | Sat, Sep 30, '17
Rs. 3,135Choose Dates
This is good resort with cricket ground, swimming pool, water slide and other activities. Good resort for marriage function. But restaurant has limited options to eat and only one restaurant is there. May be other restaurants are closed due to ongoing marriage function.
Harshil Joshi | Mon, Dec 4, '17
Rs. 4,800Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
Hyderabad Resorts & Booking Information
- Hyderabad is the capital city of Telangana as well as Andhra Pradesh. This 400-year old historic city was a major jewel-trading centre and came to be known as the ‘City of Pearls’. Hyderabad today, is one of the major cultural hubs of South India and it is known for its well-developed IT sector. This burgeoning city is also regarded as one of the main pharmaceutical hubs in the country.
- There are several architectural attractions spread around the city owing to its rich cultural heritage. Hyderabad is also home to the popular Telugu film industry – Tollywood.
- Resorts in Hyderabad offer travellers great opportunities to partake in several tours and activities. These resorts are environment friendly and are located in the scenic surroundings away from the bustle of the city.
Best localities/destinations in Hyderabad
- Golconda Fort – Originally built in the 14th century by the Kakatiya dynasty, this monumental ruin was expanded under the Qutb Shahi dynasty around mid-16th century and was built for defence against the Mughals from the northern part of India. This fort has a well-connected water supply system with aqueducts made of stone. A terrific acoustic system is also incorporated in the architecture where it is possible to transmit sound from the entrance to the top of the hill where the fort stands. Pragati Resorts in Hyderabad is about 45 km from the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport and it is 30 km from the Golconda Fort.
- Salar Jung Museum – Located on the Southern Bank of the Musi River, this museum has an extensive collection of artefacts from Europe, Middle East and the eastern parts of Asia. This museum also has collections that date back to the 1st century and the Papyrus Port Resort in Hyderabad is close to this museum.
- Ramoji Film City – Regarded as the largest Film Studio Complex in the world, the Ramoji Film City offers the best of amusement parks in Hyderabad. This massive area houses film production sets from some Hindi and Telegu films, and also contains replicas of monuments such as the Taj Mahal and the Buland Darwaza, among others. The Papyrus Port Resort is about 55 km from this thematic destination.
Things to do
- Travellers staying in the Pragati Resort can enjoy scenic boat rides and nature walks and can indulge in various indoor and outdoor games at this luxury resort. From this resort, tourists can visit the Golconda Fort and enjoy the Golconda Sound and Light Show in the evenings.
- Tourists staying at the Papyrus Port Resort can also explore various other attractions around the city. They can visit the large artificial Hussain Sagar Lake, engage in various water sport activities, and enjoy safe speedboat rides. The Aalankrita Resort and Convention is another MakeMyTrip Hotel in Hyderabad that is close to the Hussain Sagar Lake.
- One can visit the historic Laad Bazaar and shop for souvenirs from this market. Known for selling a wide variety of bangles, this market is also known for selling silk. Another place worth visiting is the famous perfume market that is located near the Laad Bazaar.
How to ReachBy Air: The main airport of Hyderabad is the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport near Shamshabad. It is 20 km from Hyderabad. The NT Rama Rao terminal in this airport connects to all the major cities in India.
By Train: The Hyderabad Railway Station, Secunderabad Railway Station and the Kachiguda Railway Station are the main railway stations in Hyderabad.
By Road: Hyderabad is accessible by road from Pune and Nagpur via NH 9, Warrangal and Bengaluru via NH 7, and Mumbai via expressway.
Transportation HubsBy Bus: Travelling around Hyderabad is easier by bus as there are several bus terminals and the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transportation Corporation handles most of the bus transportation around the city.
By Taxi: Travellers can make use of the taxi services in Hyderabad to avoid the summer heat.
By Auto-rickshaw: Travellers can visit various localities in Hyderabad by taking auto-rickshaws.