Resorts in Hyderabad
(16 Resorts in Hyderabad Price Starts @ Rs. 1764)
Overall the experience was good. However, the Resort is very very small. It's located next to a deer Park on the other Side of a highway. Hence, at night, you can hear the cars honking on the Road (sorry if you thought that you would hear the deer at night) it's not a good choice if you are trying go away from the city's hustle bustle for a few days. The place is crowded And loud. If you are looking for an outing with a group of friends or family in close proximity of the City then it will serve the purpose. Not recommended if you think you will be able to connect with nature And yourself in the calm And peace of this place. PS: they also rent this place for anniversary, birthday celebration etc. In such occasions they play loud music till late night.
Nestled in the City of Pearls, well known for its magnificent palaces, mosques and tombs, Hyderabad, Mrugavani resorts and spa i
Rs. 4,799Choose Dates
Had a good time at the upgraded stay at leonia wellness center and infinity pool. The food in buffet of Sun and moon was awesome.
Good experience, had a good time with friends and will definitely visit again.
A 3 Star luxurious property, Leo Biz At Leonia is a modern property that offers courteous hospitality and elegant accommodation
Rs. 3,983Choose Dates
Recently Reviewed Property in Hyderabad
Food inside is bit costly. May face issues if travelling with kids/infants. Ambience was good.
The resort was very good. As it was a weekday and fully booked for wedding, not all features was fully active. But overall was a great stay. Would recommend day outing instead
This 85-acre eco-friendly resort offers a water park with rain dance, boat rides, nature walks and a cafe that overlooks the pon
Rs. 4,500Choose Dates
Overall it was a good. My kids loved it but can increase The facility still needed just with swimming pool and rides is not enough no other entertainment clubhouse is also chargeable. Food was very good hospitality was good staff was great.
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Not satisfied services. And not satisfied food.
No heat water facility. This is very bad thing. Heat water is one of the facility of this hotel showed in facility list.
A Luxurious destination in town that redefines the standards of relaxation and entertainment; a superb venue for corporate event
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
The stay at Golkonda resort was good. The bad part is, having dinner in the Minar at Golkonda was one of the reasons for us to choose the resort for stay but when we reached there And asked the reception team to book a dinner table for us, they said you can't go for dinner with toddler. This should be mentioned somewhere so that people can plan accordingly.
The garden villa rooms too should have Bath tub
This resort with landscaped gardens is popular for its lake-view restaurant, The Minar. It offers spa services and indoor games.
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Booked Property in Hyderabad
Took the cascade view room and it was amazing. The occupancy of the room is 4 guests but we were just two. Pretty spacious and has a private pool with a mini waterfall. There are lost of activities to do but don't count much on that as the equipment may be a bit worn out and needs replacement. They have three restaurants and the food isn't really great or yummy to say, but since it's the only option you have. The buffet is okay, don't go for a la carte if you don't want to be disappointed. The food is priced high which is something unavoidable given the owners chance to earn on food. Overall, a good stay with okay food but nice rooms that give ample privacy to spend good quality time with loved ones.
This hotel offers rooms with steam room and Jacuzzi, a spa, gift shop and private dining at the jungle theme venue besides a poo
Stay at that resort is very good and pleasant. But they did not provide hot water in the bathroom overall very good stay.
Honey Berg Resort, located in Muraharipalli Village, is a magnificent accommodation option, offering a comfortable stay to guest
Rs. 3,400Choose Dates
We are facing workers noise issue by the surrounding of room.
Not enough blankets for couples. Please arrange the biggest blankets.
Celebrity Resort is an ideal spot for holidaymakers who are planning to have family trips and corporate outings near Hyderabad.
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
Hyderabad Resorts & Booking Information
- Hyderabad is the capital city of Telangana as well as Andhra Pradesh. This 400-year old historic city was a major jewel-trading centre and came to be known as the ‘City of Pearls’. Hyderabad today, is one of the major cultural hubs of South India and it is known for its well-developed IT sector. This burgeoning city is also regarded as one of the main pharmaceutical hubs in the country.
- There are several architectural attractions spread around the city owing to its rich cultural heritage. Hyderabad is also home to the popular Telugu film industry – Tollywood.
- Resorts in Hyderabad offer travellers great opportunities to partake in several tours and activities. These resorts are environment friendly and are located in the scenic surroundings away from the bustle of the city.
Best localities/destinations in Hyderabad
- Golconda Fort – Originally built in the 14th century by the Kakatiya dynasty, this monumental ruin was expanded under the Qutb Shahi dynasty around mid-16th century and was built for defence against the Mughals from the northern part of India. This fort has a well-connected water supply system with aqueducts made of stone. A terrific acoustic system is also incorporated in the architecture where it is possible to transmit sound from the entrance to the top of the hill where the fort stands. Pragati Resorts in Hyderabad is about 45 km from the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport and it is 30 km from the Golconda Fort.
- Salar Jung Museum – Located on the Southern Bank of the Musi River, this museum has an extensive collection of artefacts from Europe, Middle East and the eastern parts of Asia. This museum also has collections that date back to the 1st century and the Papyrus Port Resort in Hyderabad is close to this museum.
- Ramoji Film City – Regarded as the largest Film Studio Complex in the world, the Ramoji Film City offers the best of amusement parks in Hyderabad. This massive area houses film production sets from some Hindi and Telegu films, and also contains replicas of monuments such as the Taj Mahal and the Buland Darwaza, among others. The Papyrus Port Resort is about 55 km from this thematic destination.
Things to do
- Travellers staying in the Pragati Resort can enjoy scenic boat rides and nature walks and can indulge in various indoor and outdoor games at this luxury resort. From this resort, tourists can visit the Golconda Fort and enjoy the Golconda Sound and Light Show in the evenings.
- Tourists staying at the Papyrus Port Resort can also explore various other attractions around the city. They can visit the large artificial Hussain Sagar Lake, engage in various water sport activities, and enjoy safe speedboat rides. The Aalankrita Resort and Convention is another MakeMyTrip Hotel in Hyderabad that is close to the Hussain Sagar Lake.
- One can visit the historic Laad Bazaar and shop for souvenirs from this market. Known for selling a wide variety of bangles, this market is also known for selling silk. Another place worth visiting is the famous perfume market that is located near the Laad Bazaar.
How to ReachBy Air: The main airport of Hyderabad is the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport near Shamshabad. It is 20 km from Hyderabad. The NT Rama Rao terminal in this airport connects to all the major cities in India.
By Train: The Hyderabad Railway Station, Secunderabad Railway Station and the Kachiguda Railway Station are the main railway stations in Hyderabad.
By Road: Hyderabad is accessible by road from Pune and Nagpur via NH 9, Warrangal and Bengaluru via NH 7, and Mumbai via expressway.
Transportation HubsBy Bus: Travelling around Hyderabad is easier by bus as there are several bus terminals and the Andhra Pradesh State Road Transportation Corporation handles most of the bus transportation around the city.
By Taxi: Travellers can make use of the taxi services in Hyderabad to avoid the summer heat.
By Auto-rickshaw: Travellers can visit various localities in Hyderabad by taking auto-rickshaws.