Hotels in Hyderabad
(556 Hotels in Hyderabad Price Starts @ Rs. 405 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
I booked itc because of its super friendly staff but people at Kakatya were so rude I did t like it a bit. I stayed at itc Agra and Jaipur and it was amazing but itc Hyderabad was a total turn off. I would not recommend the hotel or anyone.
Makemytrip | Sat, Oct 21, '17
Premium Hotels in Hyderabad
It is a good property which is well maintained. Staff is courteous and passionate about customer service. The rooms are clean and well maintained. I would recommend this property to anyone who is looking to work in the area. Only downside is it’s located in a crowded area but that’s not in hotels control.
Nishant GOGIA | Sun, Jan 7, '18
Their business rooms are superb. Very spacious with all the amenities. For the in room dining, you have to either deposit the money at front desk or pay immediately upon service. Food tasty, but not too great breakfast has limited variety. WiFi has got amazing speed. The staff is very helpful and prompt. Hot water taps in my room were not working, but they instantly helped upon informing the front desk. Overall a good place to stay after hectic day.
Gayatri Gokhale | Wed, Jan 10, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Hyderabad
For convenience, comfort and style, choose the beautifully appointed Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City, featuring amenities such as free
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
It was a good stay. My experience was good. Good hotel in the budget. Cleanliness was good. Room size was little small but suitable for a couple. Overall it was nice. Location is also good. Could be recommended to friends.
Aman Nagpal | Thu, Dec 28, '17
Recently Booked Hotels in Hyderabad
It is a good property which is well maintained. Staff is courteous and passionate about customer service. The rooms are clean and well maintained. I would recommend this property t ...
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
The locationis perfect for who want to understand the charm of Hyderabad. It's just opposite to public gardens and near Telangana Assembly. Staying in hotel is worth the mo ney. Id ...
Last booked at 6(hrs) ago
Hotel is nice and need and clean. Very good for family and business people. Hotel is near to secondrabad. Hotel is looking good and food is excellent WiFi and room service is good near to bus stand and railways
bagyathilaga reshmi | Mon, Jan 8, '18
Very good location. Very near to visa office. Its walkable distance from hotel to visa offcie. Rooms are good, as we expected. Breakfast also very nice. Price also not so expensive. Reasonable price. Hospitality also very good. Very well satisfied to stay in this hotel
Neelakantam G | Mon, Jan 8, '18
Rooms are large. We had a taken the privilege rooms. 300 sq ft rooms are big enough. Breakfast was nice. Location is great. The staff esp the manager at the front desk could be a little more friendly and customer centric, rather than reluctant to help. Not a great quality in a manager - to not believe in customer service. Overall a good experience. Would like to return next time I am in Hyderabad.
Fahd Hameed | Fri, Jan 12, '18
Good hotel, good customer care and food and room cleanliness and spa very good I will giving you the rating for this hotel five star and very big rooms and lobby parking areas are good and keep calm to walk and sleep also. When we are going to out will call the cabs immediately will report
SALEM IBRAHIM ABDL QADER | Fri, Jan 12, '18
We had a wonderful time at the Taj Krishna. Our package included breakfast and dinner and our kids are picky eaters - but both used to look forward to breakfast and dinner because the chefs would custom make food for them. The service staff was excellent beyond words. The pool was well maintained and the warm water jacuzzi added to the charm of the pool area. Every little detail was taken care of. Specially want to recommend Duty Manager Raghav Khullar who made our stay extra special by looking after the needs of our kids specially after one of them fell sick and we had to cut short our stay. I personally feel that the culture and the staff is what makes every Taj stand out head and shoulders above the rest. Right from the warm welcome with a traditional garland to the door man who opened the car door every time did it with a big smile. It felt like a home away from home.
Gaurav Maini | Sun, Dec 31, '17
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Hyderabad Hotels Booking
- Hyderabad, the capital city of Telangana is home to a booming technology industry, fancy restaurants, shops and the Telugu film industry.
- The iconic Char Minar is a 16th century mosque near the Laad Bazaar. Its 4 arches support towering minarets and is a popular landmark in the old city of Hyderabad. The restored palace complex of Chowmahalla Palace and the Golkonda fortress complex famed for acoustics are other destinations worth exploring while staying in one of the hotels in Hyderabad.
- Whether it is the looming image of the old city’s Islamic monuments or the urban life of the city steeped in commerce, the contrasts are worth picturing when you make your stay at the MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad.
Hotels in Hyderabad
Find an easy match from hotels in Hyderabad when you are exploring this city on your tour. Whether you are looking for a fancy vacation or an affordable stay to make the most of your travel expenses, the city is hosts all sorts of travellers.
5- star hotels in Hyderabad
- These 5-star hotels in Hyderabad offer top-class amenities and services coupled with spacious rooms and business class suites. Board meeting rooms and luxury class services are a part of these premium hotels.
- The Novotel Hyderabad Airport is a 5-star hotel located near the airport, ideal for business trips and work-related travels. The Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City is another such hotel based on comfort, convenience and style located in one of the technology hubs of Hyderabad.
- These hotels in Hyderabad boast of 24-hours room service, pool access, a variety of dining options and currency exchange services, to mention a few. Some of these hotels offer charming views of the cityscape.
3-star Hotels in Hyderabad
- While planning your trip to Hyderabad, if you are looking for a mix of class and affordability, nothing serves you better than the 3-star hotels. These Hyderabad hotels are the perfect fit between the fancy premium 5-star hotels and budget hotels.
- These hotels in Hyderabad offer luxury at affordable prices. The Hotel Sybaritic Suites is a 3-star hotel in the heart of Hyderabad’s HITECH city and is popular amongst business travellers and tourists. The Hotel I K London Residency is based in the Banjara Hills area giving its guests easy accessibility to city’s prominent locations as well as hosting business events.
Budget Hotels in Hyderabad
- For the majority of travellers looking for an affordable visit to the city, the budget hotels are a friendly option to complete your trip.
- The Royal Suites is an affordable stay solution for a budget trip to Hyderabad. Popular destinations like Char Minar, Ramoji Film City and other destinations can be easily accessed from here.
- The best part about these hotels is that at fairly cheap fares you get to stay and travel in Hyderabad with easy access to prominent spots across the city.
Haridwar Residency and Time Square are other budget hotels that travellers can count on for a comfortable stay.
Tips for booking Hyderabad Hotels
- Book Hyderabad hotels with utmost ease on MakeMyTrip.com. Look up for hotels that suit the purpose of your visit and requirement. Strategically located hotels are recommended as it makes navigating through the heavy traffic of Hyderabad a bit easy.
- Hotels in Hyderabad can get crowded from time to time and particularly in the peak season. So, plan your visits well, book in advance to avoid last minute rushes and disappointments.
- Make hassle-free bookings on MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad. For a better travel experience, you can combine your stay and tour packages, to stay in a befitting hotel and make the most of your travel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Get detailed information of hotels in Hyderabad by browsing through the list of hotels on MakeMyTrip.com. The website offers you the best line of options on your travel destination based on your searches. So, book your MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad hassle-free and enjoy your vacation.
Best localities in Hyderabad for booking a hotel
1. Banjara Hills Area
The location is the hub of urban commercial activities and also one of the cities comprising the Greater Hyderabad region. Banjara Hills is famous for upscale restaurants, large malls and fancy hotels. The Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel is a 5-star hotel situated in this posh locality. The Taj Deccan is another luxurious property that is nearby to the train station as well as the airport. All your business related visits can be centered in this locality as it offers easy movement to and from the transportation hubs in the city.
2. HITECH City area
This location in the city is good for tourists and travellers alike. Ideally a location suited for work travels, the area is also located in close proximity to the airport as well as the Secunderabad Railway Station. The Avasa Hotel is a 5-star luxury property providing easy access to the technology zone. If you are looking for safe, affordable and secure stays, 3-star hotels like The Hotel Deccan Sarai is one of your best options. The area gives good access to popular tourists’ destinations such as the Golconda Fort, Nehru Zoological Park Hyderabad and the Char Minar.
How to reach HyderabadBy air: The Hyderabad International Airport is the hub that connects the city to other important destinations throughout the country as well as abroad. By rail: Hyderabad is the headquarters of the Southern Central Railway and as such is served by numerous railway lines from all major cities in the country. The main stations are located in Nampally and Kachiguda. By road: The capital city of Telangana is well connected by road via national highways to the cities in the state as well as those in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Orissa and the rest of the country.
Best hotel deals in Hyderabad
- Get the best deals on Hyderabad hotels by combining your Hyderabad tour with travel packages. You can book from 5-star hotels to budget stays hassle-free on MakeMyTrip.
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Hyderabad have been listed according to the type of services they are offering, their categories, budget requirements as well as other amenities for your easy reference.
- Make your selections from around 416 hotels in Hyderabad available for booking, where prices start from almost as low as INR .