Hotels in Hyderabad
(715 Hotels in Hyderabad Price Starts @ Rs. 337 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Nice and very good hotel, the breakfast was good. Nice Ambeince. Only concern was the roads towards the hotel was not good due to digging Near by Metro station, cabs and hotel food is easily available through swifgy etc. Nice ambience, when there is a room available they allow us early check-in also if its available, the staff and room service persons are very nice
UNNi KRISHNAN | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 1,599Choose Dates
Was a very good stay! Awesome food and a very good location to travel to the airport. Rooms are quite small. However, they were quite neat and clean. The staff was very kind and helpful. Loved my stay at The Hampshire plaza.
Ann Marie Thomas | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 2,399Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Hyderabad
It’s a value for money hire with a good location . The service staff needs to improve both at the hotel and the restaurant . Overall a good enough choice for solo travellers/ work travel as it’s room are well maintained .
Rahul Porwal | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 2,899Choose Dates
K fine nut AC was not working after that they have changed the room, location was OK but if we need to get any cab facilities Mobile range was very low compared to other places we were suffered lot to get uber cab due to range issue overall its OK, average room good hospitalisation
bilin | Sun, Mar 11, '18
Rs. 1,472Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Hyderabad
Recently Booked Hotels in Hyderabad
Its an awasome stay at hotel, really enjoy very short stay but its very peaceful and reliable stay, all staff of hotel is very supportive and premises bathroom room bed etc all are very comfirtable and clear and worth to stay and live a peaceful stay over there
MOHAMMEDASIF HINGORA | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Rs. 3,500Choose Dates
Very Good Lots of greenery pleasant secure ambience, good 24 hrs customer service, breakfast was just awesome, hopefully we could have dinner in the deal that would be 100 percent perfect now I can give 90 percent, overall very Good
Murali krishna | Thu, May 17, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
A wonderful and luxurious hotel . The staff were extremely friendly, attentive and assisted with everything we could need . . Attention to detail in the hotel exceeded our expectations with little added touches everywhere . A huge indulgent selection at the morning breakfast buffet could leave you with a little extra weight around the waistline : ). We certainly left feeling like Royalty.
RAJ TALREJA | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 4,850Choose Dates
I have been a regular member of make my trip. Need to have some benefits for regular member. As a loyal customer, would like to get certain benefits from MMP. Very Good Hotel . Keep it up. Would like to have update from your hotel . Best Regards Sudhir P. Causal
Sudhir Jaiswal | Sat, Mar 24, '18
Hotel location 600 m from SC railway station. Room service and food is very good. Room size is also good. Hotel staff are very friendly. If I will go to Secunderabad then again I will stay in hotel Saptagiri.
Deepanshu Sagar | Mon, May 7, '18
Rs. 2,000Choose Dates
Best place to stay in Hyderabad. Amazing view from the Aqua with infinity swimming pool and the lake. Amazing service. Location is at the heart of the city. Opposite to necklace road. The only disappointing thing was swimming pool was under renovation.
Abhimanyu Singh Chaudhary | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 4,700Choose Dates
Nice property, centrally located, convenient, May be parking could be improved. The car was in hot summer sun for whole day. It's brand new property in a prime location. They haven't opened the bar yet. Would love to have more choice of food. Food as expensive I felt.
RAJESH KUNDURI | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 3,188Choose Dates
Its a good one. I stayed here third time . . But this time in room number 5012. There was a problem with electrical plug point. They need to replace it. Also the balcony door was tight could not able to open. They need to provide at least two extra points for Mobile charging.
Gomatesh Ravanavar | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 2,475Choose Dates
Review The Conclave : It is located in jayabheri 4 seasons accessing to this hotel is a bit tough. Do not expect all Facilities especially food, options are very less. Rooms are good. Service and staff is awesome. It is only good for people to stay near to software companies in nanakramguda.
Sasi Kanth | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 1,768Choose Dates
? Most friendly and helpful receptionist ever, so lovely and great first impression of hotel Fortunately everything about the hotel was exceptional, and I don't give praise lightly. It was clean, stylish, roomy with excellent service in both bar where we had lunch and restaurant.
Ravinder Kumar | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 3,799Choose Dates
It is a mixed feeling as the location in the city, rooms and the cleanliness was good enough but the room service was hardly there. There wasn't any room service available. The room rates are quite competitive as it is in a prime location of the city and the access to other locations is also quiet convenient.
Sujata Patnaik | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 1,799Choose Dates
Experience was good. Location is good to stay and staff and maintenance of hotel is good. Food is also good but little expensive. Overall experience was good. Would suggest to stay if needed. More facility can be provided for better experience.
obiron borthakur | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 2,598Choose Dates
Loved our stay at the hotel I stayed at park hyatt for 1 night. Its a well located hotel The hotel staff was also very friendly and very helpful. The room was also very clean and the outside view was also awesome We look forward to stay in the same hotel in our next visit
PRATHAP KUMAR REDDY RAMIREDDY | Thu, Apr 5, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Hyderabad
- Hyderabad, the capital city of Telangana is home to a booming technology industry, fancy restaurants, shops and the Telugu film industry.
- The iconic Char Minar is a 16th century mosque near the Laad Bazaar. Its 4 arches support towering minarets and is a popular landmark in the old city of Hyderabad. The restored palace complex of Chowmahalla Palace and the Golkonda fortress complex famed for acoustics are other destinations worth exploring while staying in one of the Hotels in Hyderabad.
- Whether it is the looming image of the old city’s Islamic monuments or the urban life of the city steeped in commerce, the contrasts are worth picturing when you make your stay at the MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad.
Hotels in Hyderabad
Find an easy match from hotels in Hyderabad when you are exploring this city on your tour. Whether you are looking for a fancy vacation or an affordable stay to make the most of your travel expenses, the city is hosts all sorts of travellers.
5- star hotels in Hyderabad
- These 5-star Hotels in Hyderabad offer top-class amenities and services coupled with spacious rooms and business class suites. Board meeting rooms and luxury class services are a part of these premium hotels.
- The Novotel Hyderabad Airport is a 5-star hotel located near the airport, ideal for business trips and work-related travels. The Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City is another such hotel based on comfort, convenience and style located in one of the technology hubs of Hyderabad.
- These hotels in Hyderabad boast of 24-hours room service, pool access, a variety of dining options and currency exchange services, to mention a few. Some of these hotels offer charming views of the cityscape.
3-star Hotels in Hyderabad
- While planning your trip to Hyderabad, if you are looking for a mix of class and affordability, nothing serves you better than the 3-star hotels. These Hyderabad hotels are the perfect fit between the fancy premium 5-star hotels and budget hotels.
- These hotels in Hyderabad offer luxury at affordable prices. The Hotel Sybaritic Suites is a 3-star hotel in the heart of Hyderabad’s HITECH city and is popular amongst business travellers and tourists. The Hotel I K London Residency is based in the Banjara Hills area giving its guests easy accessibility to city’s prominent locations as well as hosting business events.
Budget Hotels in Hyderabad
- For the majority of travellers looking for an affordable visit to the city, the budget hotels are a friendly option to complete your trip.
- The Royal Suites is an affordable stay solution for a budget trip to Hyderabad. Popular destinations like Char Minar, Ramoji Film City and other destinations can be easily accessed from here.
- The best part about these hotels is that at fairly cheap fares you get to stay and travel in Hyderabad with easy access to prominent spots across the city.
Haridwar Residency and Time Square are other budget hotels that travellers can count on for a comfortable stay.
Tips for booking Hyderabad Hotels
- Book Hyderabad hotels with utmost ease on MakeMyTrip.com. Look up for hotels that suit the purpose of your visit and requirement. Strategically located hotels are recommended as it makes navigating through the heavy traffic of Hyderabad a bit easy.
- Hotels in Hyderabad can get crowded from time to time and particularly in the peak season. So, plan your visits well, book in advance to avoid last minute rushes and disappointments.
- Make hassle-free bookings on MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad. For a better travel experience, you can combine your stay and tour packages, to stay in a befitting hotel and make the most of your travel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Get detailed information of hotels in Hyderabad by browsing through the list of hotels on MakeMyTrip.com. The website offers you the best line of options on your travel destination based on your searches. So, book your MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad hassle-free and enjoy your vacation.
Best localities in Hyderabad for booking a hotel
1. Banjara Hills Area
The location is the hub of urban commercial activities and also one of the cities comprising the Greater Hyderabad region. Banjara Hills is famous for upscale restaurants, large malls and fancy hotels. The Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel is a 5-star hotel situated in this posh locality. The Taj Deccan is another luxurious property that is nearby to the train station as well as the airport. All your business related visits can be centered in this locality as it offers easy movement to and from the transportation hubs in the city.
2. HITECH City area
This location in the city is good for tourists and travellers alike. Ideally a location suited for work travels, the area is also located in close proximity to the airport as well as the Secunderabad Railway Station. The Avasa Hotel is a 5-star luxury property providing easy access to the technology zone. If you are looking for safe, affordable and secure stays, 3-star hotels like The Hotel Deccan Sarai is one of your best options. The area gives good access to popular tourists’ destinations such as the Golconda Fort, Nehru Zoological Park Hyderabad and the Char Minar.
How to reach HyderabadBy air: The Hyderabad International Airport is the hub that connects the city to other important destinations throughout the country as well as abroad. By rail: Hyderabad is the headquarters of the Southern Central Railway and as such is served by numerous railway lines from all major cities in the country. The main stations are located in Nampally and Kachiguda. By road: The capital city of Telangana is well connected by road via national highways to the cities in the state as well as those in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Orissa and the rest of the country.
Best hotel deals in Hyderabad
- Get the best deals on Hyderabad hotels by combining your Hyderabad tour with travel packages. You can book from 5-star hotels to budget stays hassle-free on MakeMyTrip.
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Hyderabad have been listed according to the type of services they are offering, their categories, budget requirements as well as other amenities for your easy reference.
- Make your selections from around 416 hotels in Hyderabad available for booking, where prices start from almost as low as INR 337.
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in hyderabad.