Hotels in Hyderabad
(750 Hotels in Hyderabad Price Starts @ Rs. 306 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Hotel location 600 m from SC railway station. Room service and food is very good. Room size is also good. Hotel staff are very friendly. If I will go to Secunderabad then again I will stay in hotel Saptagiri.
Deepanshu Sagar | Mon, May 7, '18
Rs. 2,000Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Hyderabad
K fine nut AC was not working after that they have changed the room, location was OK but if we need to get any cab facilities Mobile range was very low compared to other places we were suffered lot to get uber cab due to range issue overall its OK, average room good hospitalisation
bilin | Sun, Mar 11, '18
Rs. 1,567Choose Dates
Easily accessible to all transport ,, perfect stay and friendly staff, buffet was awesome
Venkatesh | Sun, May 20, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Hyderabad
Its really a nice place to stay, staff is very good and humble, food is good, location is also at the one of the best places, prefer every time to stay here whenever came to Hyderabad. Value of money to stay here.
Avninder Singh | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 1,999Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Hyderabad
? Most friendly and helpful receptionist ever, so lovely and great first impression of hotel Fortunately everything about the hotel was exceptional, and I don't give praise lightly. It was clean, stylish, roomy with excellent service in both bar where we had lunch and restaurant.
Ravinder Kumar | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 3,899Choose Dates
A wonderful and luxurious hotel . The staff were extremely friendly, attentive and assisted with everything we could need . . Attention to detail in the hotel exceeded our expectations with little added touches everywhere . A huge indulgent selection at the morning breakfast buffet could leave you with a little extra weight around the waistline : ). We certainly left feeling like Royalty.
RAJ TALREJA | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 4,000Choose Dates
Nice property, centrally located, convenient, May be parking could be improved. The car was in hot summer sun for whole day. It's brand new property in a prime location. They haven't opened the bar yet. Would love to have more choice of food. Food as expensive I felt.
RAJESH KUNDURI | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 4,999Choose Dates
Taj is Taj! Courteous staff right from the doorman upwards, spacious city view room with sound proof glass facade to keep out the traffic noise, good food, clean 4-ft deep swimming pool (with floaters for kids), decent gym and sauna, unlimited free bottled water, good ambience & sumptuous buffet breakfast. Stayed with family for 4-nights in May 2018. They were the only hotel to allow 5-in a room (3 adults + 2 kids). They were easy about early check-in (8. 00 am vs 2. 00 pm) and shuffled the last day's breakfast to the first day on request.
Thomas AF | Fri, May 18, '18
Was a very good stay! Awesome food and a very good location to travel to the airport. Rooms are quite small. However, they were quite neat and clean. The staff was very kind and helpful. Loved my stay at The Hampshire plaza.
Ann Marie Thomas | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 2,599Choose Dates
I stayed Sitara residency based on my friend's recommendation. One thing, I want to mention is the hotel is highly ethical, maintained good standards. I stayed one night with my family since my flight to US is early morning. I forgot my Apple mini Ipad in the hotel room. We checked our bags while on board on the plane. We thought we lost at the security checkpoint in the airport. But when I called the hotel, they informed that the Ipad is forgotten in the room. The hotel staff and management kept it in safe locker room and tried to reach me while I was in plane. My friend went there to collect it. They followed the process checking my friends ID, my approval to handover it. I sincerely appreciate everything they have done. Thank you to the management and staff. -Sayi.
Sayi Pattapagala | Wed, Jan 17, '18
Rs. 2,590Choose Dates
Hotel is in an Isolated place. You do not get anything in walkable distance. Lot of Construction around ,. But the Rooms, Service and Facilities are excellent. Food is very good, Pool is well maintained, Gym is well equipped, Overall good value for money
Shivakumar HS | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 4,727Choose Dates
It’s a value for money hire with a good location . The service staff needs to improve both at the hotel and the restaurant . Overall a good enough choice for solo travellers/ work travel as it’s room are well maintained .
Rahul Porwal | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 2,205Choose Dates
Very Good Lots of greenery pleasant secure ambience, good 24 hrs customer service, breakfast was just awesome, hopefully we could have dinner in the deal that would be 100 percent perfect now I can give 90 percent, overall very Good
Murali krishna | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 2,643Choose Dates
The room was comfortable and the facilities were good. Location was also near to my office . . Just because of nice room and service I invited two of my colleagues to the same hotel. Would love to stay there again
mohammad faisal | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 2,799Choose Dates
Its a good one. I stayed here third time . . But this time in room number 5012. There was a problem with electrical plug point. They need to replace it. Also the balcony door was tight could not able to open. They need to provide at least two extra points for Mobile charging.
Gomatesh Ravanavar | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 2,725Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Hyderabad
- Hyderabad, the capital city of Telangana is home to a booming technology industry, fancy restaurants, shops and the Telugu film industry.
- The iconic Char Minar is a 16th century mosque near the Laad Bazaar. Its 4 arches support towering minarets and is a popular landmark in the old city of Hyderabad. The restored palace complex of Chowmahalla Palace and the Golkonda fortress complex famed for acoustics are other destinations worth exploring while staying in one of the Hotels in Hyderabad.
- Whether it is the looming image of the old city’s Islamic monuments or the urban life of the city steeped in commerce, the contrasts are worth picturing when you make your stay at the MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad.
Hotels in Hyderabad
Find an easy match from hotels in Hyderabad when you are exploring this city on your tour. Whether you are looking for a fancy vacation or an affordable stay to make the most of your travel expenses, the city is hosts all sorts of travellers.
5- star hotels in Hyderabad
- These 5-star Hotels in Hyderabad offer top-class amenities and services coupled with spacious rooms and business class suites. Board meeting rooms and luxury class services are a part of these premium hotels.
- The Novotel Hyderabad Airport is a 5-star hotel located near the airport, ideal for business trips and work-related travels. The Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City is another such hotel based on comfort, convenience and style located in one of the technology hubs of Hyderabad.
- These hotels in Hyderabad boast of 24-hours room service, pool access, a variety of dining options and currency exchange services, to mention a few. Some of these hotels offer charming views of the cityscape.
3-star Hotels in Hyderabad
- While planning your trip to Hyderabad, if you are looking for a mix of class and affordability, nothing serves you better than the 3-star hotels. These Hyderabad hotels are the perfect fit between the fancy premium 5-star hotels and budget hotels.
- These hotels in Hyderabad offer luxury at affordable prices. The Hotel Sybaritic Suites is a 3-star hotel in the heart of Hyderabad’s HITECH city and is popular amongst business travellers and tourists. The Hotel I K London Residency is based in the Banjara Hills area giving its guests easy accessibility to city’s prominent locations as well as hosting business events.
Budget Hotels in Hyderabad
- For the majority of travellers looking for an affordable visit to the city, the budget hotels are a friendly option to complete your trip.
- The Royal Suites is an affordable stay solution for a budget trip to Hyderabad. Popular destinations like Char Minar, Ramoji Film City and other destinations can be easily accessed from here.
- The best part about these hotels is that at fairly cheap fares you get to stay and travel in Hyderabad with easy access to prominent spots across the city.
Haridwar Residency and Time Square are other budget hotels that travellers can count on for a comfortable stay.
Tips for booking Hyderabad Hotels
- Book Hyderabad hotels with utmost ease on MakeMyTrip.com. Look up for hotels that suit the purpose of your visit and requirement. Strategically located hotels are recommended as it makes navigating through the heavy traffic of Hyderabad a bit easy.
- Hotels in Hyderabad can get crowded from time to time and particularly in the peak season. So, plan your visits well, book in advance to avoid last minute rushes and disappointments.
- Make hassle-free bookings on MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad. For a better travel experience, you can combine your stay and tour packages, to stay in a befitting hotel and make the most of your travel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Get detailed information of hotels in Hyderabad by browsing through the list of hotels on MakeMyTrip.com. The website offers you the best line of options on your travel destination based on your searches. So, book your MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad hassle-free and enjoy your vacation.
Best localities in Hyderabad for booking a hotel
1. Banjara Hills Area
The location is the hub of urban commercial activities and also one of the cities comprising the Greater Hyderabad region. Banjara Hills is famous for upscale restaurants, large malls and fancy hotels. The Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel is a 5-star hotel situated in this posh locality. The Taj Deccan is another luxurious property that is nearby to the train station as well as the airport. All your business related visits can be centered in this locality as it offers easy movement to and from the transportation hubs in the city.
2. HITECH City area
This location in the city is good for tourists and travellers alike. Ideally a location suited for work travels, the area is also located in close proximity to the airport as well as the Secunderabad Railway Station. The Avasa Hotel is a 5-star luxury property providing easy access to the technology zone. If you are looking for safe, affordable and secure stays, 3-star hotels like The Hotel Deccan Sarai is one of your best options. The area gives good access to popular tourists’ destinations such as the Golconda Fort, Nehru Zoological Park Hyderabad and the Char Minar.
How to reach HyderabadBy air: The Hyderabad International Airport is the hub that connects the city to other important destinations throughout the country as well as abroad. By rail: Hyderabad is the headquarters of the Southern Central Railway and as such is served by numerous railway lines from all major cities in the country. The main stations are located in Nampally and Kachiguda. By road: The capital city of Telangana is well connected by road via national highways to the cities in the state as well as those in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Orissa and the rest of the country.
Best hotel deals in Hyderabad
- Get the best deals on Hyderabad hotels by combining your Hyderabad tour with travel packages. You can book from 5-star hotels to budget stays hassle-free on MakeMyTrip.
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Hyderabad have been listed according to the type of services they are offering, their categories, budget requirements as well as other amenities for your easy reference.
- Make your selections from around 416 hotels in Hyderabad available for booking, where prices start from almost as low as INR .
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in hyderabad.