Hotels in Hyderabad
(659 Hotels in Hyderabad Price Starts @ Rs. 350)
Premium Hotels in Hyderabad
Recently Viewed Hotels in Hyderabad
Poor room maintenance. Slippery tolait. No Towels/napkins, glasses. Extremely poor room service. House keeping almost doesn't exist. Except the location there was nothing to praise about. Breakfast was okay. Far too many Electricity interruptions. Filthy overall.
PRAFUL GOVANDE | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 2,500Choose Dates
The apartment is a location near to a number of offices although the approach road is not paved. There are a number of restaurants nearby as well. Conveyance is easily available. Rooms are spacious, clean. All amenities. I was hoping for a gym as well. Staff is helpful.
Tarun Sachdeva | Fri, Jan 8, '16
Rs. 1,999Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Hyderabad
Experience was good. Location is good to stay and staff and maintenance of hotel is good. Food is also good but little expensive. Overall experience was good. Would suggest to stay if needed. More facility can be provided for better experience.
obiron borthakur | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 2,598Choose Dates
Nice property service was good. Rooms were clean and nice. Food was also good. Locating near station for me it suited as I was coming from Vijayawada. Breakfast was nice . . AC for summers may be improved for upcoming summers overall it was okay. Value for money
singh arsh | Fri, Mar 30, '18
Rs. 2,799Choose Dates
Room design was not good. The faucet in toilet not available. Mini bar kept locked which needs permission of manager. I have visited many star hotel. But they never locked mini bar. They should believe their customers. Food is okay. Not so special. Didn't find anything interesting to eat. They allowed smoking inside rooms. As the AC is common, this is spreading all the rooms. But service is good
sathyanarayana adimulam | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 5,100Choose Dates
Rooms are good and clean. The overall ambience is not as professional compared to any group hotel. Needs a little improvement in decor. No Gym, functionality in the room need to be checked. Old property. Staff cooperation is good.
Ajai Mitra | Sat, May 19, '18
Rs. 2,000Choose Dates
It is a mixed feeling as the location in the city, rooms and the cleanliness was good enough but the room service was hardly there. There wasn't any room service available. The room rates are quite competitive as it is in a prime location of the city and the access to other locations is also quiet convenient.
Sujata Patnaik | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 1,999Choose Dates
The hotel was quite good and we got upgraded to the Superior Room from the Premium Room. The room and the service was impeccable. Both the room and the washroom were spacious and the interiors are tastefully done. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a no frills short stay in Hyderabad.
MALAVIKA BINNY | Sun, Apr 29, '18
Rs. 5,000Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Hyderabad
- Hyderabad, the capital city of Telangana is home to a booming technology industry, fancy restaurants, shops and the Telugu film industry.
- The iconic Char Minar is a 16th century mosque near the Laad Bazaar. Its 4 arches support towering minarets and is a popular landmark in the old city of Hyderabad. The restored palace complex of Chowmahalla Palace and the Golkonda fortress complex famed for acoustics are other destinations worth exploring while staying in one of the Hotels in Hyderabad.
- Whether it is the looming image of the old city’s Islamic monuments or the urban life of the city steeped in commerce, the contrasts are worth picturing when you make your stay at the MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad.
Hotels in Hyderabad
Find an easy match from hotels in Hyderabad when you are exploring this city on your tour. Whether you are looking for a fancy vacation or an affordable stay to make the most of your travel expenses, the city is hosts all sorts of travellers.
5- star hotels in Hyderabad
- These 5-star Hotels in Hyderabad offer top-class amenities and services coupled with spacious rooms and business class suites. Board meeting rooms and luxury class services are a part of these premium hotels.
- The Novotel Hyderabad Airport is a 5-star hotel located near the airport, ideal for business trips and work-related travels. The Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City is another such hotel based on comfort, convenience and style located in one of the technology hubs of Hyderabad.
- These hotels in Hyderabad boast of 24-hours room service, pool access, a variety of dining options and currency exchange services, to mention a few. Some of these hotels offer charming views of the cityscape.
3-star Hotels in Hyderabad
- While planning your trip to Hyderabad, if you are looking for a mix of class and affordability, nothing serves you better than the 3-star hotels. These Hyderabad hotels are the perfect fit between the fancy premium 5-star hotels and budget hotels.
- These hotels in Hyderabad offer luxury at affordable prices. The Hotel Sybaritic Suites is a 3-star hotel in the heart of Hyderabad’s HITECH city and is popular amongst business travellers and tourists. The Hotel I K London Residency is based in the Banjara Hills area giving its guests easy accessibility to city’s prominent locations as well as hosting business events.
Budget Hotels in Hyderabad
- For the majority of travellers looking for an affordable visit to the city, the budget hotels are a friendly option to complete your trip.
- The Royal Suites is an affordable stay solution for a budget trip to Hyderabad. Popular destinations like Char Minar, Ramoji Film City and other destinations can be easily accessed from here.
- The best part about these hotels is that at fairly cheap fares you get to stay and travel in Hyderabad with easy access to prominent spots across the city.
Haridwar Residency and Time Square are other budget hotels that travellers can count on for a comfortable stay.
Tips for booking Hyderabad Hotels
- Book Hyderabad hotels with utmost ease on MakeMyTrip.com. Look up for hotels that suit the purpose of your visit and requirement. Strategically located hotels are recommended as it makes navigating through the heavy traffic of Hyderabad a bit easy.
- Hotels in Hyderabad can get crowded from time to time and particularly in the peak season. So, plan your visits well, book in advance to avoid last minute rushes and disappointments.
- Make hassle-free bookings on MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad. For a better travel experience, you can combine your stay and tour packages, to stay in a befitting hotel and make the most of your travel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Get detailed information of hotels in Hyderabad by browsing through the list of hotels on MakeMyTrip.com. The website offers you the best line of options on your travel destination based on your searches. So, book your MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad hassle-free and enjoy your vacation.
Best localities in Hyderabad for booking a hotel
1. Banjara Hills Area
The location is the hub of urban commercial activities and also one of the cities comprising the Greater Hyderabad region. Banjara Hills is famous for upscale restaurants, large malls and fancy hotels. The Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel is a 5-star hotel situated in this posh locality. The Taj Deccan is another luxurious property that is nearby to the train station as well as the airport. All your business related visits can be centered in this locality as it offers easy movement to and from the transportation hubs in the city.
2. HITECH City area
This location in the city is good for tourists and travellers alike. Ideally a location suited for work travels, the area is also located in close proximity to the airport as well as the Secunderabad Railway Station. The Avasa Hotel is a 5-star luxury property providing easy access to the technology zone. If you are looking for safe, affordable and secure stays, 3-star hotels like The Hotel Deccan Sarai is one of your best options. The area gives good access to popular tourists’ destinations such as the Golconda Fort, Nehru Zoological Park Hyderabad and the Char Minar.
How to reach HyderabadBy air: The Hyderabad International Airport is the hub that connects the city to other important destinations throughout the country as well as abroad. By rail: Hyderabad is the headquarters of the Southern Central Railway and as such is served by numerous railway lines from all major cities in the country. The main stations are located in Nampally and Kachiguda. By road: The capital city of Telangana is well connected by road via national highways to the cities in the state as well as those in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Orissa and the rest of the country.
Best hotel deals in Hyderabad
- Get the best deals on Hyderabad hotels by combining your Hyderabad tour with travel packages. You can book from 5-star hotels to budget stays hassle-free on MakeMyTrip.
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Hyderabad have been listed according to the type of services they are offering, their categories, budget requirements as well as other amenities for your easy reference.
- Make your selections from around 416 hotels in Hyderabad available for booking, where prices start from almost as low as INR 350.
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in hyderabad.