Hotels in Hyderabad
(722 Hotels in Hyderabad Price Starts @ Rs. 365 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Best place to stay in Hyderabad. Amazing view from the Aqua with infinity swimming pool and the lake. Amazing service. Location is at the heart of the city. Opposite to necklace road. The only disappointing thing was swimming pool was under renovation.
Abhimanyu Singh Chaudhary | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 4,494Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Hyderabad
Really good rooms and service as well. Breakfast served was also really good. Hotel staff is understanding and kind. The best part is, all of this is offered at an affordable price. Rooms are spacious and clean. Would definitely stay here next time in Hyderabad!
Meghna Chhabria | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 2,996Choose Dates
Room was spacious, large and comfortable. The stay was fantastic, though was on a business trip the room towards the city side should be always be preferred . The staff though don't understand such of hindi or English it's better you can call the Front Office and explain them your needs Stay and hotel both were good and comfortable
Arindam | Wed, Mar 28, '18
Rs. 1,858Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Hyderabad
Hotel location 600 m from SC railway station. Room service and food is very good. Room size is also good. Hotel staff are very friendly. If I will go to Secunderabad then again I will stay in hotel Saptagiri.
Deepanshu Sagar | Mon, May 7, '18
Rs. 2,140Choose Dates
Nice property, centrally located, convenient, May be parking could be improved. The car was in hot summer sun for whole day. It's brand new property in a prime location. They haven't opened the bar yet. Would love to have more choice of food. Food as expensive I felt.
RAJESH KUNDURI | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 4,386Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Hyderabad
Hotel is in an Isolated place. You do not get anything in walkable distance. Lot of Construction around ,. But the Rooms, Service and Facilities are excellent. Food is very good, Pool is well maintained, Gym is well equipped, Overall good value for money
Shivakumar HS | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 3,743Choose Dates
Nice experience staying at this hotel, although I stayed here only for a night or may be I can say some 7 hours but I must say it's more than value of your money staying here. I checked in around 1. 30 am (late night) but my check in was smooth and room was neat and clean with clean towels and toiletries in bathroom, neat room and effective air conditioning. Lastly, a nice hotel.
Sachin Sanghi | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 1,926Choose Dates
In middle of the city great place to stay . Well rooms and clean . Had a good experience. Good place. Well service. Excellent community. Enjoyed a lot. I can't say anything more about it. It's a good place to stay
Mirza Tayyab Ali Baig | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 801Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Hyderabad
- Hyderabad, the capital city of Telangana is home to a booming technology industry, fancy restaurants, shops and the Telugu film industry.
- The iconic Char Minar is a 16th century mosque near the Laad Bazaar. Its 4 arches support towering minarets and is a popular landmark in the old city of Hyderabad. The restored palace complex of Chowmahalla Palace and the Golkonda fortress complex famed for acoustics are other destinations worth exploring while staying in one of the Hotels in Hyderabad.
- Whether it is the looming image of the old city’s Islamic monuments or the urban life of the city steeped in commerce, the contrasts are worth picturing when you make your stay at the MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad.
Hotels in Hyderabad
Find an easy match from hotels in Hyderabad when you are exploring this city on your tour. Whether you are looking for a fancy vacation or an affordable stay to make the most of your travel expenses, the city is hosts all sorts of travellers.
5- star hotels in Hyderabad
- These 5-star Hotels in Hyderabad offer top-class amenities and services coupled with spacious rooms and business class suites. Board meeting rooms and luxury class services are a part of these premium hotels.
- The Novotel Hyderabad Airport is a 5-star hotel located near the airport, ideal for business trips and work-related travels. The Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City is another such hotel based on comfort, convenience and style located in one of the technology hubs of Hyderabad.
- These hotels in Hyderabad boast of 24-hours room service, pool access, a variety of dining options and currency exchange services, to mention a few. Some of these hotels offer charming views of the cityscape.
3-star Hotels in Hyderabad
- While planning your trip to Hyderabad, if you are looking for a mix of class and affordability, nothing serves you better than the 3-star hotels. These Hyderabad hotels are the perfect fit between the fancy premium 5-star hotels and budget hotels.
- These hotels in Hyderabad offer luxury at affordable prices. The Hotel Sybaritic Suites is a 3-star hotel in the heart of Hyderabad’s HITECH city and is popular amongst business travellers and tourists. The Hotel I K London Residency is based in the Banjara Hills area giving its guests easy accessibility to city’s prominent locations as well as hosting business events.
Budget Hotels in Hyderabad
- For the majority of travellers looking for an affordable visit to the city, the budget hotels are a friendly option to complete your trip.
- The Royal Suites is an affordable stay solution for a budget trip to Hyderabad. Popular destinations like Char Minar, Ramoji Film City and other destinations can be easily accessed from here.
- The best part about these hotels is that at fairly cheap fares you get to stay and travel in Hyderabad with easy access to prominent spots across the city.
Haridwar Residency and Time Square are other budget hotels that travellers can count on for a comfortable stay.
Tips for booking Hyderabad Hotels
- Book Hyderabad hotels with utmost ease on MakeMyTrip.com. Look up for hotels that suit the purpose of your visit and requirement. Strategically located hotels are recommended as it makes navigating through the heavy traffic of Hyderabad a bit easy.
- Hotels in Hyderabad can get crowded from time to time and particularly in the peak season. So, plan your visits well, book in advance to avoid last minute rushes and disappointments.
- Make hassle-free bookings on MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad. For a better travel experience, you can combine your stay and tour packages, to stay in a befitting hotel and make the most of your travel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Get detailed information of hotels in Hyderabad by browsing through the list of hotels on MakeMyTrip.com. The website offers you the best line of options on your travel destination based on your searches. So, book your MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad hassle-free and enjoy your vacation.
Best localities in Hyderabad for booking a hotel
1. Banjara Hills Area
The location is the hub of urban commercial activities and also one of the cities comprising the Greater Hyderabad region. Banjara Hills is famous for upscale restaurants, large malls and fancy hotels. The Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel is a 5-star hotel situated in this posh locality. The Taj Deccan is another luxurious property that is nearby to the train station as well as the airport. All your business related visits can be centered in this locality as it offers easy movement to and from the transportation hubs in the city.
2. HITECH City area
This location in the city is good for tourists and travellers alike. Ideally a location suited for work travels, the area is also located in close proximity to the airport as well as the Secunderabad Railway Station. The Avasa Hotel is a 5-star luxury property providing easy access to the technology zone. If you are looking for safe, affordable and secure stays, 3-star hotels like The Hotel Deccan Sarai is one of your best options. The area gives good access to popular tourists’ destinations such as the Golconda Fort, Nehru Zoological Park Hyderabad and the Char Minar.
How to reach HyderabadBy air: The Hyderabad International Airport is the hub that connects the city to other important destinations throughout the country as well as abroad. By rail: Hyderabad is the headquarters of the Southern Central Railway and as such is served by numerous railway lines from all major cities in the country. The main stations are located in Nampally and Kachiguda. By road: The capital city of Telangana is well connected by road via national highways to the cities in the state as well as those in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Orissa and the rest of the country.
Best hotel deals in Hyderabad
- Get the best deals on Hyderabad hotels by combining your Hyderabad tour with travel packages. You can book from 5-star hotels to budget stays hassle-free on MakeMyTrip.
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Hyderabad have been listed according to the type of services they are offering, their categories, budget requirements as well as other amenities for your easy reference.
- Make your selections from around 416 hotels in Hyderabad available for booking, where prices start from almost as low as INR .
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in hyderabad.