Hotels in Hyderabad
(696 Hotels in Hyderabad Price Starts @ Rs. 384 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
It’s a value for money hire with a good location . The service staff needs to improve both at the hotel and the restaurant . Overall a good enough choice for solo travellers/ work travel as it’s room are well maintained .
Rahul Porwal | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 2,497Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Hyderabad
Recently Viewed Hotels in Hyderabad
Nice and very good hotel, the breakfast was good. Nice Ambeince. Only concern was the roads towards the hotel was not good due to digging Near by Metro station, cabs and hotel food is easily available through swifgy etc. Nice ambience, when there is a room available they allow us early check-in also if its available, the staff and room service persons are very nice
UNNi KRISHNAN | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 1,679Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Hyderabad
Hotel is in an Isolated place. You do not get anything in walkable distance. Lot of Construction around ,. But the Rooms, Service and Facilities are excellent. Food is very good, Pool is well maintained, Gym is well equipped, Overall good value for money
Shivakumar HS | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 3,487Choose Dates
Taj is Taj! Courteous staff right from the doorman upwards, spacious city view room with sound proof glass facade to keep out the traffic noise, good food, clean 4-ft deep swimming pool (with floaters for kids), decent gym and sauna, unlimited free bottled water, good ambience & sumptuous buffet breakfast. Stayed with family for 4-nights in May 2018. They were the only hotel to allow 5-in a room (3 adults + 2 kids). They were easy about early check-in (8. 00 am vs 2. 00 pm) and shuffled the last day's breakfast to the first day on request.
Thomas AF | Fri, May 18, '18
Nice property service was good. Rooms were clean and nice. Food was also good. Locating near station for me it suited as I was coming from Vijayawada. Breakfast was nice . . AC for summers may be improved for upcoming summers overall it was okay. Value for money
singh arsh | Fri, Mar 30, '18
Rs. 2,525Choose Dates
Its really a nice place to stay, staff is very good and humble, food is good, location is also at the one of the best places, prefer every time to stay here whenever came to Hyderabad. Value of money to stay here.
Avninder Singh | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 1,899Choose Dates
Nice property, centrally located, convenient, May be parking could be improved. The car was in hot summer sun for whole day. It's brand new property in a prime location. They haven't opened the bar yet. Would love to have more choice of food. Food as expensive I felt.
RAJESH KUNDURI | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 2,790Choose Dates
Room was not as per the charges paid. Service poor. No facility for hanging clothes. Tea served in broken cup when argued they say its a design. If you wanna waste your money then select Nova Pride which actually has no pride in it. I will never recommend this hotel to anyone.
SurenderKumar Singhal | Fri, Feb 2, '18
Rs. 1,499Choose Dates
It is a mixed feeling as the location in the city, rooms and the cleanliness was good enough but the room service was hardly there. There wasn't any room service available. The room rates are quite competitive as it is in a prime location of the city and the access to other locations is also quiet convenient.
Sujata Patnaik | Sun, May 13, '18
Superb. Thanks for providing me nice accommodation via MMT. Cleanliness is very good and staff is communicating with tourists in a polite manner. Excellent for couples and family . Feel very happy with the hotel and management
THARAKESWARA RAO KADALI | Mon, Mar 5, '18
Rs. 2,200Choose Dates
Hotel location 600 m from SC railway station. Room service and food is very good. Room size is also good. Hotel staff are very friendly. If I will go to Secunderabad then again I will stay in hotel Saptagiri.
Deepanshu Sagar | Mon, May 7, '18
Rs. 2,000Choose Dates
I stayed Sitara residency based on my friend's recommendation. One thing, I want to mention is the hotel is highly ethical, maintained good standards. I stayed one night with my family since my flight to US is early morning. I forgot my Apple mini Ipad in the hotel room. We checked our bags while on board on the plane. We thought we lost at the security checkpoint in the airport. But when I called the hotel, they informed that the Ipad is forgotten in the room. The hotel staff and management kept it in safe locker room and tried to reach me while I was in plane. My friend went there to collect it. They followed the process checking my friends ID, my approval to handover it. I sincerely appreciate everything they have done. Thank you to the management and staff. -Sayi.
Sayi Pattapagala | Wed, Jan 17, '18
Rs. 2,590Choose Dates
The room was comfortable and the facilities were good. Location was also near to my office . . Just because of nice room and service I invited two of my colleagues to the same hotel. Would love to stay there again
mohammad faisal | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 3,350Choose Dates
Its a good one. I stayed here third time . . But this time in room number 5012. There was a problem with electrical plug point. They need to replace it. Also the balcony door was tight could not able to open. They need to provide at least two extra points for Mobile charging.
Gomatesh Ravanavar | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 2,725Choose Dates
The hotel was quite good and we got upgraded to the Superior Room from the Premium Room. The room and the service was impeccable. Both the room and the washroom were spacious and the interiors are tastefully done. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a no frills short stay in Hyderabad.
MALAVIKA BINNY | Sun, Apr 29, '18
Rs. 2,400Choose Dates
Would definitely recommend to friends and family ,. Great place to stay after a long travel, service was good the view from the room was just amazing !!!
Lalrammawii Ralte | Sun, May 20, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Hyderabad
- Hyderabad, the capital city of Telangana is home to a booming technology industry, fancy restaurants, shops and the Telugu film industry.
- The iconic Char Minar is a 16th century mosque near the Laad Bazaar. Its 4 arches support towering minarets and is a popular landmark in the old city of Hyderabad. The restored palace complex of Chowmahalla Palace and the Golkonda fortress complex famed for acoustics are other destinations worth exploring while staying in one of the Hotels in Hyderabad.
- Whether it is the looming image of the old city’s Islamic monuments or the urban life of the city steeped in commerce, the contrasts are worth picturing when you make your stay at the MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad.
Hotels in Hyderabad
Find an easy match from hotels in Hyderabad when you are exploring this city on your tour. Whether you are looking for a fancy vacation or an affordable stay to make the most of your travel expenses, the city is hosts all sorts of travellers.
5- star hotels in Hyderabad
- These 5-star Hotels in Hyderabad offer top-class amenities and services coupled with spacious rooms and business class suites. Board meeting rooms and luxury class services are a part of these premium hotels.
- The Novotel Hyderabad Airport is a 5-star hotel located near the airport, ideal for business trips and work-related travels. The Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City is another such hotel based on comfort, convenience and style located in one of the technology hubs of Hyderabad.
- These hotels in Hyderabad boast of 24-hours room service, pool access, a variety of dining options and currency exchange services, to mention a few. Some of these hotels offer charming views of the cityscape.
3-star Hotels in Hyderabad
- While planning your trip to Hyderabad, if you are looking for a mix of class and affordability, nothing serves you better than the 3-star hotels. These Hyderabad hotels are the perfect fit between the fancy premium 5-star hotels and budget hotels.
- These hotels in Hyderabad offer luxury at affordable prices. The Hotel Sybaritic Suites is a 3-star hotel in the heart of Hyderabad’s HITECH city and is popular amongst business travellers and tourists. The Hotel I K London Residency is based in the Banjara Hills area giving its guests easy accessibility to city’s prominent locations as well as hosting business events.
Budget Hotels in Hyderabad
- For the majority of travellers looking for an affordable visit to the city, the budget hotels are a friendly option to complete your trip.
- The Royal Suites is an affordable stay solution for a budget trip to Hyderabad. Popular destinations like Char Minar, Ramoji Film City and other destinations can be easily accessed from here.
- The best part about these hotels is that at fairly cheap fares you get to stay and travel in Hyderabad with easy access to prominent spots across the city.
Haridwar Residency and Time Square are other budget hotels that travellers can count on for a comfortable stay.
Tips for booking Hyderabad Hotels
- Book Hyderabad hotels with utmost ease on MakeMyTrip.com. Look up for hotels that suit the purpose of your visit and requirement. Strategically located hotels are recommended as it makes navigating through the heavy traffic of Hyderabad a bit easy.
- Hotels in Hyderabad can get crowded from time to time and particularly in the peak season. So, plan your visits well, book in advance to avoid last minute rushes and disappointments.
- Make hassle-free bookings on MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad. For a better travel experience, you can combine your stay and tour packages, to stay in a befitting hotel and make the most of your travel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Get detailed information of hotels in Hyderabad by browsing through the list of hotels on MakeMyTrip.com. The website offers you the best line of options on your travel destination based on your searches. So, book your MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad hassle-free and enjoy your vacation.
Best localities in Hyderabad for booking a hotel
1. Banjara Hills Area
The location is the hub of urban commercial activities and also one of the cities comprising the Greater Hyderabad region. Banjara Hills is famous for upscale restaurants, large malls and fancy hotels. The Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel is a 5-star hotel situated in this posh locality. The Taj Deccan is another luxurious property that is nearby to the train station as well as the airport. All your business related visits can be centered in this locality as it offers easy movement to and from the transportation hubs in the city.
2. HITECH City area
This location in the city is good for tourists and travellers alike. Ideally a location suited for work travels, the area is also located in close proximity to the airport as well as the Secunderabad Railway Station. The Avasa Hotel is a 5-star luxury property providing easy access to the technology zone. If you are looking for safe, affordable and secure stays, 3-star hotels like The Hotel Deccan Sarai is one of your best options. The area gives good access to popular tourists’ destinations such as the Golconda Fort, Nehru Zoological Park Hyderabad and the Char Minar.
How to reach HyderabadBy air: The Hyderabad International Airport is the hub that connects the city to other important destinations throughout the country as well as abroad. By rail: Hyderabad is the headquarters of the Southern Central Railway and as such is served by numerous railway lines from all major cities in the country. The main stations are located in Nampally and Kachiguda. By road: The capital city of Telangana is well connected by road via national highways to the cities in the state as well as those in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Orissa and the rest of the country.
Best hotel deals in Hyderabad
- Get the best deals on Hyderabad hotels by combining your Hyderabad tour with travel packages. You can book from 5-star hotels to budget stays hassle-free on MakeMyTrip.
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Hyderabad have been listed according to the type of services they are offering, their categories, budget requirements as well as other amenities for your easy reference.
- Make your selections from around 416 hotels in Hyderabad available for booking, where prices start from almost as low as INR .
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in hyderabad.