Hotels in Hyderabad
(760 Hotels in Hyderabad Price Starts @ Rs. 326 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Right in the middle of the city, friendly staff !! Extremely helpful front desk! Rooms is good, excellent location, facilities are value for money outer ambience is not up to the mark needs some more cleaning in corridors by the by Thank you very much for hotel courtesy
Ashwin Chandu | Tue, Mar 6, '18
Rs. 1,610Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Hyderabad
We were there in January in carnival with two family. This was our first visit to that place. Everything was organised in excellent manner like reception, food, rooms, day tour etc. We visited many hotel in india as well as aboard but we found its value was excellent if we were comparing with them. In single words we can say hats off for Ramoji city and Sitara hotel.
Rakesh Kaushik | Sat, Jan 27, '18
Rs. 6,954Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Hyderabad
Centrally located in posh area, best suited for short visit to Hyderabad and who wants to may be pop in few popular spots near by like charminar, huesin sagar, birla temple etc Popular eating spots like sarvi hotel & Paradise are just walking distance from hotel. Suitable for Family & business travelers and service and staff are very cooperative and cordial, buffet breakfast also lavish and worth for money charged Thanks Team TATA Group!
Tapadwiti Nayak | Mon, Mar 5, '18
Good Value for Money, Service was good. The service staff was polite and helpful. Overall Good stay experience. Breakfast quality was good however they repeated same idly everyday but quality was good. Location was good every place was very nearby restaurants sh oping complex were just walking distance.
Rushikesh Chaudhary | Tue, Mar 13, '18
Rs. 1,069Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Hyderabad
Super hotel for APPSC reachers .. Very near to appsc nampalli and very good and ultimate hotel for low price range .. This was awesome trip. Very enjoyed it .. I always prefer this ...
THOLLA Rama Sunkanna
Very nice centrally located hotel. Value for money hotel. Complimentary breakfast. Is awesome.
Jitendra Singh Gupta | Tue, Mar 13, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Stayed 3 nights. Got a nice clean room. Has a couple of good restaurants in the hotel itself and another arcade almost next door(with 3-4 eating options). The only downside is there was absolutely no network coverage within the room. Well except about 1 feet radius near the window. This is for Airtel, but since the signal was full just outside the building, I have to presume they have some sort of shielding causing the lack of signal within the building.
Sanjay Gianchandani | Wed, Mar 14, '18
Rs. 5,296Choose Dates
Good hotel for the money and very convenient if you have an office in Mindspace. Good breakfast with made to order omelets and Dosas. Wish only the restaurant staff were nice. Go for a room without balconies as you will not have road noise. Good front desk.
Ram Thummala | Tue, Mar 13, '18
Rs. 3,146Choose Dates
It was excellent stay. Rooms are good. Service was good. Un married couple can go easily. Checking is less. We can enjoy. Out side environment good. Location good. It is one way. So traffic heavy during peak hours.
VENKATESHWAR RAO GANNAMANENI | Sun, Mar 4, '18
Rs. 2,567Choose Dates
I stayed at Daspalla for one night. Although short, my stay was very pleasant. If youre travelling for work, the location is great . . My only criticism would be that the shower water wasn't warm enough. I had to call housekeeping twice but got no response or update regarding the matter Otherwise, the services were good and the staff was very kind— I got a free upgrade, early check-in and late check out. Kudos!
Pragya Chamoli | Thu, Mar 15, '18
Rs. 3,852Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hyderabad Hotels Booking
- Hyderabad, the capital city of Telangana is home to a booming technology industry, fancy restaurants, shops and the Telugu film industry.
- The iconic Char Minar is a 16th century mosque near the Laad Bazaar. Its 4 arches support towering minarets and is a popular landmark in the old city of Hyderabad. The restored palace complex of Chowmahalla Palace and the Golkonda fortress complex famed for acoustics are other destinations worth exploring while staying in one of the hotels in Hyderabad.
- Whether it is the looming image of the old city’s Islamic monuments or the urban life of the city steeped in commerce, the contrasts are worth picturing when you make your stay at the MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad.
Hotels in Hyderabad
Find an easy match from hotels in Hyderabad when you are exploring this city on your tour. Whether you are looking for a fancy vacation or an affordable stay to make the most of your travel expenses, the city is hosts all sorts of travellers.
5- star hotels in Hyderabad
- These 5-star hotels in Hyderabad offer top-class amenities and services coupled with spacious rooms and business class suites. Board meeting rooms and luxury class services are a part of these premium hotels.
- The Novotel Hyderabad Airport is a 5-star hotel located near the airport, ideal for business trips and work-related travels. The Radisson Hyderabad Hitec City is another such hotel based on comfort, convenience and style located in one of the technology hubs of Hyderabad.
- These hotels in Hyderabad boast of 24-hours room service, pool access, a variety of dining options and currency exchange services, to mention a few. Some of these hotels offer charming views of the cityscape.
3-star Hotels in Hyderabad
- While planning your trip to Hyderabad, if you are looking for a mix of class and affordability, nothing serves you better than the 3-star hotels. These Hyderabad hotels are the perfect fit between the fancy premium 5-star hotels and budget hotels.
- These hotels in Hyderabad offer luxury at affordable prices. The Hotel Sybaritic Suites is a 3-star hotel in the heart of Hyderabad’s HITECH city and is popular amongst business travellers and tourists. The Hotel I K London Residency is based in the Banjara Hills area giving its guests easy accessibility to city’s prominent locations as well as hosting business events.
Budget Hotels in Hyderabad
- For the majority of travellers looking for an affordable visit to the city, the budget hotels are a friendly option to complete your trip.
- The Royal Suites is an affordable stay solution for a budget trip to Hyderabad. Popular destinations like Char Minar, Ramoji Film City and other destinations can be easily accessed from here.
- The best part about these hotels is that at fairly cheap fares you get to stay and travel in Hyderabad with easy access to prominent spots across the city.
Haridwar Residency and Time Square are other budget hotels that travellers can count on for a comfortable stay.
Tips for booking Hyderabad Hotels
- Book Hyderabad hotels with utmost ease on MakeMyTrip.com. Look up for hotels that suit the purpose of your visit and requirement. Strategically located hotels are recommended as it makes navigating through the heavy traffic of Hyderabad a bit easy.
- Hotels in Hyderabad can get crowded from time to time and particularly in the peak season. So, plan your visits well, book in advance to avoid last minute rushes and disappointments.
- Make hassle-free bookings on MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad. For a better travel experience, you can combine your stay and tour packages, to stay in a befitting hotel and make the most of your travel.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Get detailed information of hotels in Hyderabad by browsing through the list of hotels on MakeMyTrip.com. The website offers you the best line of options on your travel destination based on your searches. So, book your MakeMyTrip hotels in Hyderabad hassle-free and enjoy your vacation.
Best localities in Hyderabad for booking a hotel
1. Banjara Hills Area
The location is the hub of urban commercial activities and also one of the cities comprising the Greater Hyderabad region. Banjara Hills is famous for upscale restaurants, large malls and fancy hotels. The Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel is a 5-star hotel situated in this posh locality. The Taj Deccan is another luxurious property that is nearby to the train station as well as the airport. All your business related visits can be centered in this locality as it offers easy movement to and from the transportation hubs in the city.
2. HITECH City area
This location in the city is good for tourists and travellers alike. Ideally a location suited for work travels, the area is also located in close proximity to the airport as well as the Secunderabad Railway Station. The Avasa Hotel is a 5-star luxury property providing easy access to the technology zone. If you are looking for safe, affordable and secure stays, 3-star hotels like The Hotel Deccan Sarai is one of your best options. The area gives good access to popular tourists’ destinations such as the Golconda Fort, Nehru Zoological Park Hyderabad and the Char Minar.
How to reach HyderabadBy air: The Hyderabad International Airport is the hub that connects the city to other important destinations throughout the country as well as abroad. By rail: Hyderabad is the headquarters of the Southern Central Railway and as such is served by numerous railway lines from all major cities in the country. The main stations are located in Nampally and Kachiguda. By road: The capital city of Telangana is well connected by road via national highways to the cities in the state as well as those in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Orissa and the rest of the country.
Best hotel deals in Hyderabad
- Get the best deals on Hyderabad hotels by combining your Hyderabad tour with travel packages. You can book from 5-star hotels to budget stays hassle-free on MakeMyTrip.
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Hyderabad have been listed according to the type of services they are offering, their categories, budget requirements as well as other amenities for your easy reference.
- Make your selections from around 416 hotels in Hyderabad available for booking, where prices start from almost as low as INR 326.