Hotels in Maldives
(166 Hotels in Maldives - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1568)
The room was nice with a nice beach viewing balcony. Minibar was well stocked. Bathrooms and shower rooms were nice. Extravagant attention to detail was there. Much of the guests are Chinese and other Asian groups. Some Europeans were there. The breakfast buffet had so much variety but quality was just average. Service was nice. Transport to the hotel even from the nearby island of guraidhoo costs 55 USD per pax.. Which is steep.
Prasanth | Mon, Sep 18, '17
Good things: really friendly and reasonable staff at both resort, restaurant and diving center, good house reef, clean territory. Bad ones: lousy food (thou of enough quantity), worn out furniture in the rooms, no entertainment in case of a rain except of couple of bald table tennis rackets, chess and public TV set in a hall room with local channels and sometimes CNN. Would recommend mostly for undemanding divers and snorkeling fans.
Boris | Sun, Nov 1, '09
Rs. 17,245Choose Dates
It's a Good Experience. The Place is so beautiful and nice. Nice place to relax. Good for water sports like snorkeling, surfing, diving exp. The island is good. Pristine and clean beaches. Food is excellent and the buffet has an extensive range of food items. Watching shark and stringy feeding
Harshal Sawala | Sun, Dec 24, '17
Rs. 9,661Choose Dates
Everything besides food was excellent. If you are vegetarian, especially Indian vegetarian. They have very limited options for vegetarians, and whatever they make its average, their chef does not know how to prepare proper Indian food.
Bhaven Parekh | Tue, Nov 17, '15
Away from the hustle bustle . A very calm and serene resort . White sand beaches very well maintained had a unique experience with my family . There have a lovely spread out buffet . Restaurant adjacent to the sea gives you an over whelming experience
Safi Saberi | Sat, Apr 7, '18
Rs. 12,987Choose Dates
Spent our quality time in this resort at beach villa. Value for your money. Food quality was so good. Staff are so kind and helpful. The unexpected part is transfer expenses of sea plane charges from Male airport to resort transit, it's too expensive.
Vetri Vel | Thu, Sep 14, '17
Rs. 8,312Choose Dates
We had an amazing experience when we stayed for 5 nights. Everything was great right from the time we stepped in. It's great to use the sister Banyan Tree for a visit. The breakfasts were awesome. The spa was rejuvenating experience.
Anil | Mon, Jul 24, '17
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
It was our first time visiting the Maldives, and definitely a memorable vacation! The staff was extremely friendly and helpful! We felt right at home. We stayed in the romantic pool water Vila and the big projector screen was what sold us on choosing this room in particular. We loved he fact we could wind down after a long day with a nice movie on a screen that would make anyone feel like they are watching in a movie theatre . . The restaurants were nice too. Our favourite was Umami (a Japanese restaurant). The sushi and beef were to die for. On the same note, the breakfast selection was quite large and we would recommend getting to breakfast a bit early to enjoy everything! We loved the personalised smoothie bar and the wide selection of juices Overall, would recommend! Hoping to come here again soon!
Maheed Xec | Fri, May 4, '18
Worth visiting one time. Bit expensive, specially because of the sea plane transfer which I thought would be complimentary. Honeymoon dinner was the worst. No choice of food. And the most funny part when I asked for water she said 8. 5 dollars.
Prayag Nambiyar | Sun, Dec 17, '17
Rs. 14,830Choose Dates
The resort is like a heaven. Must visit once in a life. Rooms are good. All types of good are available including South and North Indian food with great taste. The staff is very polite and very cooperative. The scenery is awesome and your family will have excellent vacations.
Dr Sachin Yadav | Wed, Jan 17, '18
Rs. 10,303Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Maldives
- The beautiful island country of Maldives is a picturesque archipelago of thousands of coral isles splashed all over the Indian Ocean, making up a ‘world in an island’!
- Maldives’s amazing and varied underwater world makes it favourable for snorkelling and diving activities.
- Of the thousand exotic islands, only about 185 are inhabited; the rest are specimens of pristine glory. Some of the world’s best beaches are in Maldives, filled up with the whitest of sands along the luminous blue waters, making it a beach paradise.
- Maldives is an island country of variety, crafted in dazzling coral walls and exceptional caves, with schools of fish colouring up the beautiful marine world.
- The deep-blue depths are filled with turtles, sharks, mantra rays and the world-famous whale shark.
- Some of the world’s most exclusive hotel brands compete to attain and provide the heights of luxury here. The Hotels in Maldives are surely among the best in the world.
Maldives Hotels - Best Hotel Categories
The hotels in Maldives comprise luxury properties as well as budget options that cater to the recent trend of backpackers. Hotels in Maldives attract families, divers and other guests on holiday.
- The 5-star Hotels in Maldives are luxury properties with their own private islands.
- These hotels in Maldives provide for facilities such as snorkelling, diving and other water-sports activities inclusive of the hotel rates.
- The 5-star hotels in Maldives have private lap pools, personal butlers, in-room massages and pillow menus.
- The Drift Thelu Veliga Retreat, Adaraan Prestige Ocean Villas, Coco Bodu Hithi and KIHAAD Maldives are a few among the 5-star hotels in Maldives.
- The 3-star Hotels in Maldives are effectively designed to meet the varying needs of visitors from across the world.
- These hotels in Maldives have in-house spas, swimming pools and other facilities to cater to all the luxury needs of guests.
- The Reveries Diving Village, Rani Beach Maldives, Arena Lodge Maldives and Summer Villa Guest House are a few 3-star Resorts in Maldives.
- Budget hotels in Maldives are equipped with all the essentials and are carefully furnished to especially cater to the backpacker crowd and those on a budget.
- The Ukulhas Inn and Batuta Maldives Surf View Guesthouse are a few among the budget hotels in Maldives.
- Maldives receives a large number of tourists all year round and hence prior booking of hotels in Maldives is recommended to avoid last-minute hassles.
- When booking a luxury hotel in Maldives, you can avail services such as spa, mini-bar, rentals and more, inclusive of the price of the hotel.
- You can enjoy activities such as snorkelling and diving in Maldives as part of the MakeMyTrip Maldives hotel that you’ve booked.
- Enjoy attractive offers on bookings of hotels in Maldives during the peak holiday season.
- If you want to combine your tour and accommodation costs, then it is a great option to select any of the MakeMyTrip Maldives holiday packages. You can make the best out of your visit to Maldives as you stay in a good hotel and also avail local sight-seeing options.
5-star hotels in Maldives
3-star hotels in Maldives
Budget hotels in Maldives
Tips for booking Maldives hotels
Why book on MakeMyTripMakeMyTrip has a detailed line-up of the finest hotels in Maldives. Browse through the website and use the given filters of location, budget and ratings to select the MakeMyTrip Maldives hotel of your choice. Make the most out of your visit to Maldives while staying in a favourable hotel. Top localities to visit in Maldives
1.Male: It is the most popular place to visit and the largest city in Maldives. Male experiences a moderate, favourable climate throughout the year. It has some exotic digs for travellers such as Bolero and The Melrose.
2.Sun Islands: Flourishing beaches, lush greenery, eye-popping blue waters and excellent resorts… Sun Islands offer everything for those looking for a sprawl in the lap of Nature. Sun Island resort and spa is one of the best places to stay while you are here.
3. Alimatha Island: It is the best spot for family vacations. Enjoy a smorgasbord of fun activities including driving and boating, or spend sublime afternoons on the sun-kissed beaches of Alimatha Islands. Alimatha Aquatic Resort, VOI Dhiggiri Resort and Rihiveli by Castaway Hotels & Escapes are few places here that assure a pleasing stay.
How to reach MaldivesMaldives, being an island nation, can only be accessed by air. There are no road or rail routes or other means to reach Maldives…
The main airport in Maldives is the Male International Airport. It connects Maldives to almost all major cities across the world. There are direct and regular flights to Male from all significant international destinations. Almost every international commercial carrier has flights to Maldives.
Maldives offers a free 30-day visa on arrival to all visitors which can be further extended to 90 days on request.
- Avail the best of hotel booking deals in Maldives and get attractive offers on hotels in Maldives.
- Book luxury MakeMyTrip hotels in Maldives at discounted rates and budget Maldives hotels at affordable prices.
- The 140 best Maldives hotels start at Rs , coupled with some of the best deals.