Hotels in Amsterdam
(354 Hotels in Amsterdam - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1294)
Recently Viewed Hotels in Amsterdam
It’s a good hotel near airport & they also provide bus service to airport free on cost Their breakfast is not so good for vegetarians & it’s same all around the Europe They have a bar at ground floor where you can drink with your friends it’s very relaxing place as there is no Dj so just enjoy drink & have lots of conversation with people around you They charge city tax as well so be ready to pay little extra amount on arrival.
Harender | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Amsterdam
Property Location Located in Amsterdam, Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - Sloterdijk Station is in the suburbs, within a 15-minute
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Spacious, well equipped room. Great location. Well connected through Metro and bus net work. Had a great during my quick vacation of two days. Room was clean and well maintained. Overall, a great experience and I can strongly recommend the place for people who are looking for value for money and love to stay in a calm place.
Yashaswini Karanth | Sun, Jun 18, '17
Rs. 7,521Choose Dates
Short walk to tram.. Station tram 1. And 17 goes there that connects to Amsterdam central... Train and metro station 10 minute walk, train takes 10 minutes to airport and is an awesome way to connect to other cities like Rotterdam and then Hauge... Zaanse schans... Staff was very nice, friendly and helpful... Kudos to the team... All information available at the hotel... Loved my stay.. Will go back if I visit Amsterdam again.
Narinder | Sat, Jun 17, '17
Rs. 10,136Choose Dates
The hotel is close to the airport and there is a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and back every 30 minutes. However, there is nothing much in the area around the hotel. So if you want to have some different food apart from the food served by the hotel, you'll have to go to the main city which is around 20-30 minutes away.
Rylan Roach | Mon, Mar 26, '18
Rs. 7,611Choose Dates
Lift was not working and our room was at 4th floor. Funny thing is lift is not working there for last 5 weeks and staircase is kind of you can never imagine in life. Steep stairs nothing is good indeed. Did not enjoy at all okay for just sleeping in the night.
Ajay Kumar | Sun, Oct 4, '15
Rs. 7,366Choose Dates
As it turned out, I didn't stay at this hotel as I mistakenly booked it for the wrong dates, but did have to pay for the entire booking even though I repeatedly contacted the hotel to modify the dates. I would not recommend this hotel as the management is inflexible and intolerant of booking mistakes.
Estelle | Sat, Jul 12, '14
Rs. 9,509Choose Dates
Staff was not cooperative. The rooms did not have the basic amenities like kettle etc. It is not value for money. Most expensive with no much comforts. AC was not working. For Ibis standards, it was no good. The location was good. Supermarket was nearby.
Anuradha Rajput | Fri, May 22, '15
This Hotel is nice modern and is right next to Rijks Museum. Many major attractions are just a few metres away. Hop on hop off bus and boat is right opposite to the hotel. Though I found the room and bed small, it is OK for single traveller! Trams are also closer by.
Aarthi Gunasekaran | Sun, Dec 4, '16
Rs. 9,394Choose Dates
Pictures looked amazing we were really looking forward to our stay hotel looked not to bad from outside and was even more impressed as we walked into hotel checked in and was told our room was level three well that was a reality check as the lift diirs opened!! Long dark corridors to find our room which was clearly not how I would describe as deluxe as I had imagined :( . no iron or ironing board in room as I had been told after asking for them!! Never the less it was Amsterdam and we did only use the room to sleep so it done it's job!! Think there us defo more value for money hotels out there but I'm afarid The Arena just didn't make the mark!! Already planning my next visit to Amsterdam just won't be staying in the Arena !!
Stephen | Wed, Sep 24, '14
Rs. 9,686Choose Dates
Excellent Hotel, receptions girls very sweet she helped us a lot, near to the Airport, lavish interior, very beautiful, I will go there again and again every time in my life, close to the Airport, can reach in 10 minutes or 5 minutes if no traffic.
Mehul Shah | Mon, Dec 11, '17
Doesn't make sense if you want to visit the city. We had to take a quick flight back the next day and we decided to stay over- but we did want to visit the city for a quick dinner- but the travel options were not very convenient. But the dinner we had in the restaurant in the Hotel was splendid and the service was flawless. The hotel shuttle to the airport can get crowded!
Aditya Vellore | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Amsterdam
- The capital of Netherlands, Amsterdam is a bustling city offering a confluence of the old and new.. The foundation of the city laid in the 10th century while it formally got city rights in 1300s. It was established as a fishing village which began flourishing after the formal orders of the status changed.
- It became a leading centre for commerce during the 17th century, also known as the Dutch Golden Era. The canals and the defence line of Amsterdam have been named as UNESCO World Heritage sites. The city has modernised over the decades and is one of the most liberal societies of the world.
Budget Hotels in AmsterdamWestspoort, Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, Oud-West and Amsterdam Airport areas have the highest number of budget Hotels in Amsterdam. So, if you are looking for affordable options, you should come to these areas. These cheap hotels in Amsterdam lie close to some major attractions of the city like Historisch Museum Haarlemmermeer, Museum Van Loon and Paradiso cultural centre and Van Gogh Museum; thus, making them a preferred choice of many tourists. Besides basic room facilities and room service, these lowest price hotels in Amsterdam also offer travel assistance and laundry services.
Amsterdam Hotels by Star RatingIf you are looking to stay at any of the luxury hotels in Amsterdam, then you should head straight to localities in and around Amsterdam City Centre, Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, Oud-West, Watergraafsmeer and Amsterdam Airport. A number of local attractions and shopping streets are easily accessible from these 5 star Hotels in Amsterdam. Warm hospitality and modern facilities on offer at these 5 and 4 star hotels in Amsterdam would certainly make your stay in the city a wonderful experience. If there is a situation, where you fail to find any rooms at these properties, then you need not worry at all. All you need to do is make bookings with the 3 star Hotels in Amsterdam that also offer excellent facilities and services; that too at a comparatively lower rate.
Best localities in Amsterdam
- De Pijp: Pronounced ‘The Pipe’ and commonly known as the Latin Quarters of Amsterdam, this part of the city was built to ease down the increasing population, as a result of which, it is home to a number of cultures and nationalities. You can enjoy roaming through this neighbourhood bustling with pubs, international restaurants and a lot of energy.
- Albert Cuypmarket: This street market was established in 1904 and has grown to become the largest one in the whole country. There are more than 300 stalls from different countries giving you a true multicultural feel of Amsterdam. You can find several budget hotels in Amsterdam around this area.
- Rijksmuseum: If you want to experience the rich cultural heritage of the Dutch alongside their famed modern art, this museum is a mustvisit. The most famous museum in all of Netherlands, it houses masterpieces by several well-known artists.
- The Royal Palace: It was earlier known as the Town Hall and is characterised by a magnificent-yet-classic architecture. Take a guided tour of the palace to be bowled over by its stunning interiors and intricate detailing.
- The Port of Amsterdam: There are several cruise liners open for day tours here. You can also visit the National Maritime Museum, which has a wonderful collection of different types of ships.
Things to do
- Take bicycle tours around the city which are organised on a daily basis. Information on these tours is available at all Amsterdam hotels.
- Day tours are perfect for tourists pressed for time as these cover a number of monuments such as churches, museums and palaces in a single day.
- You can take the Canal Cruise to view some parts of Amsterdam while relaxing aboard. There are a number of cruise options available in the city to choose from. These can also be organised through your MakeMyTrip hotel in Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam City Walk is a guided tour that shouldn’t be missed. It is a highly interactive tour and gives you a chance to see the city closely while strolling through its streets.
- The city is home to several museums and the iconic ones such as the Anne Frank’s museum and Van Gogh, a must-see.
How to reach/Transportation hubs
- By Air: There is an international airport in Amsterdam where you can directly fly in from any country across the world.
- By Train: The railway stations are really well-connected with most of the cities throughout Europe. You can board these trains with a Eurorail pass, which is pretty easy to obtain. The train journeys are full of scenic views.
- By Bus: The bus stands have domestic as well as international bus services active throughout the day.
- By Road: You can also hire taxis or self-driven cars for visiting nearby locations.
- Bus: The public transport is pretty convenient and it is much more advisable to use it rather than hiring an electric car as the roads are narrow.
- Bicycle: Renting bicycles is really common in the city. You can cover the entire city at your own pace, besides, riding is fun too.
- Walk: The Amsterdam municipality has pedestrian-friendly paths. You can also join the city walking tours to enjoy your trip even more.
- You can obtain the Schengen visa by filling in an application form.
- You will need to provide your original passport, photographs and other related documents as per the scheduled appointment made on the official portal.
- The process is a bit lengthy and should be undertaken at the earliest.