Hotels in Amsterdam
(301 Hotels in Amsterdam - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 923)
Hotel is very good ... At center of city ... Transportation is near by and easily available even at night ... Hotel ambience is very nice, value for money, hotel staff can speak English and very much friendly ... Good place to stay .. Safe and secured.
Ritesh Pande Pande | Sat, May 20, '17
Rs. 5,415Choose Dates
If your a first time traveller and need a place which is well connected and centrally locates park hotel is perfect. We really enjoyed our stay here and the staff was really helpful with directions and any other help needed. Will surely recommend it
Vineet | Sat, Sep 30, '17
Rs. 14,274Choose Dates
This hotel is under renovation, there isn't a common toilet you can use, no breakfast, they will ask to go to the nearest cafe to use the washroom. The location of the hotel is a plus point, 5 mins walking from Museum square. The staff was friendly and gave us an early check-in when the room was ready. The room was small and basic, but was good for a short stay.
Prasad A | Mon, Jul 25, '16
Rs. 4,641Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Amsterdam
The hotel is far from airport. Say about 20 minutes by bus or taxi. The airport shuttle service is chargeable at euro 5.50 per person but the worst is you may have to wait for an hour or more for it to come. It may so happen that they refuse to take you in as they are odd booked. So wait for next. Mind you to go to central Amsterdam you need to use the shuttle to airport every time and then take the train to Central. The house keeping is pathetic, worse then a cheap hotel. They give you plastic cups on day one (2 nos) for coffee tea and do not refill the same next day. I felt really bad having spent a good amount of money and taken my family along. Room service (for food) does not exist at all. Overall a very poor and pathetic hotel. I felt they were racist.
Hemanshu Narang | Fri, Jan 1, '16
Rs. 8,029Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Amsterdam
Property Location With a stay at Holiday Inn Express Amsterdam - Sloterdijk Station in Amsterdam (Westpoort), you'll be within a
Property Location With a stay at Yays Zoutkeetsgracht Concierged Boutique Apartments in Amsterdam (Amsterdam West), you'll be within
Rs. 12,713Choose Dates
Hotel is far from airport but shuttle service is there. Its not up to standard of raddission. Rooms are OK. Toiletries are not good. Its average compare to what we paid. Overall better to take Sharreton which is just out of airport and available at almost same price.
Suresh Kumar Bafna | Sat, May 5, '18
Finding the hotel was not difficult. Right at a tram stop. However beware. There is no lift. You have to haul your luggage up the ultra narrow winding staircase. Our room appeared to be in the attic ! Gave us an original "Anne frank" experience . Staff was cordial and helpful. Location optimum. The neighborhood has an excellent bagel shop and a pizzeria.
Ashwin Alexander | Fri, May 8, '15
It is a great hotel for a reasonable price very close to Schiphol airport with an excellent shuttle to and fro the airport. Very friendly and helpful staff and excellent breakfast and clean, quite spacious rooms and very quiet. I do not have any single complaint and hopefully I can use the swimming pool next time.
Kathinka Renata Kerkhoff | Wed, Dec 2, '15
Rs. 6,763Choose Dates
This hotel was awful. It is barely good enough to be a backpackers hostel. The floors were putrid, carpet was stained and torn, and the mattresses are just a simple piece of foam. Seriously consider any alternative. I had HotelTravel.com transfer me to another hotel. They were wonderful.
Nigel | Mon, May 3, '10
Rs. 6,203Choose Dates
Hotel is good for family. Terrace restaurant is the highlight. The ambience and location is also very good. I really liked the hotel and its staff. It is around 1 KM from nearest metro station. But, It is far from canal.
Jivesh Goel | Wed, Sep 20, '17
Rs. 5,323Choose Dates
Nice hotel/apartment quite unique I like the recipes up in the kitchen area traditional Dutch meals not that we were going to be cooking! Staff were very helpful and polite, little outside the nightlife of dam but that suited us gave us a chance to see more of the city but if you don't want to chase a tram or bus back late at night it's only €20-25 for a taxi, didn't get new towels daily we had to be staying for 4+ nights which I've not had elsewhere but they were happy to provide some when I asked, but overall a pretty cool place to stay for a couple of nights would recommend :)
Jackson | Thu, Mar 26, '15
Rs. 6,463Choose Dates
Nice friendly staff! The place have a very basic gym which could be very useful for business travellers to maintain a routine! Would definitely love to visit there again. The only downside is that it is a bit far away from the town centre so that makes it a bit difficult to stay late in the town centre. Overall a nice value for money
Ankur | Sun, Jan 14, '18
Rs. 3,385Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Amsterdam
- The capital of Netherlands, Amsterdam is a bustling city offering a confluence of the old and new.. The foundation of the city laid in the 10th century while it formally got city rights in 1300s. It was established as a fishing village which began flourishing after the formal orders of the status changed.
- It became a leading centre for commerce during the 17th century, also known as the Dutch Golden Era. The canals and the defence line of Amsterdam have been named as UNESCO World Heritage sites. The city has modernised over the decades and is one of the most liberal societies of the world.
Budget Hotels in AmsterdamWestspoort, Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, Oud-West and Amsterdam Airport areas have the highest number of budget Hotels in Amsterdam. So, if you are looking for affordable options, you should come to these areas. These cheap hotels in Amsterdam lie close to some major attractions of the city like Historisch Museum Haarlemmermeer, Museum Van Loon and Paradiso cultural centre and Van Gogh Museum; thus, making them a preferred choice of many tourists. Besides basic room facilities and room service, these lowest price hotels in Amsterdam also offer travel assistance and laundry services.
Amsterdam Hotels by Star RatingIf you are looking to stay at any of the luxury hotels in Amsterdam, then you should head straight to localities in and around Amsterdam City Centre, Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, Oud-West, Watergraafsmeer and Amsterdam Airport. A number of local attractions and shopping streets are easily accessible from these 5 star Hotels in Amsterdam. Warm hospitality and modern facilities on offer at these 5 and 4 star hotels in Amsterdam would certainly make your stay in the city a wonderful experience. If there is a situation, where you fail to find any rooms at these properties, then you need not worry at all. All you need to do is make bookings with the 3 star Hotels in Amsterdam that also offer excellent facilities and services; that too at a comparatively lower rate.
Best localities in Amsterdam
- De Pijp: Pronounced ‘The Pipe’ and commonly known as the Latin Quarters of Amsterdam, this part of the city was built to ease down the increasing population, as a result of which, it is home to a number of cultures and nationalities. You can enjoy roaming through this neighbourhood bustling with pubs, international restaurants and a lot of energy.
- Albert Cuypmarket: This street market was established in 1904 and has grown to become the largest one in the whole country. There are more than 300 stalls from different countries giving you a true multicultural feel of Amsterdam. You can find several budget hotels in Amsterdam around this area.
- Rijksmuseum: If you want to experience the rich cultural heritage of the Dutch alongside their famed modern art, this museum is a mustvisit. The most famous museum in all of Netherlands, it houses masterpieces by several well-known artists.
- The Royal Palace: It was earlier known as the Town Hall and is characterised by a magnificent-yet-classic architecture. Take a guided tour of the palace to be bowled over by its stunning interiors and intricate detailing.
- The Port of Amsterdam: There are several cruise liners open for day tours here. You can also visit the National Maritime Museum, which has a wonderful collection of different types of ships.
Things to do
- Take bicycle tours around the city which are organised on a daily basis. Information on these tours is available at all Amsterdam hotels.
- Day tours are perfect for tourists pressed for time as these cover a number of monuments such as churches, museums and palaces in a single day.
- You can take the Canal Cruise to view some parts of Amsterdam while relaxing aboard. There are a number of cruise options available in the city to choose from. These can also be organised through your MakeMyTrip hotel in Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam City Walk is a guided tour that shouldn’t be missed. It is a highly interactive tour and gives you a chance to see the city closely while strolling through its streets.
- The city is home to several museums and the iconic ones such as the Anne Frank’s museum and Van Gogh, a must-see.
How to reach/Transportation hubs
- By Air: There is an international airport in Amsterdam where you can directly fly in from any country across the world.
- By Train: The railway stations are really well-connected with most of the cities throughout Europe. You can board these trains with a Eurorail pass, which is pretty easy to obtain. The train journeys are full of scenic views.
- By Bus: The bus stands have domestic as well as international bus services active throughout the day.
- By Road: You can also hire taxis or self-driven cars for visiting nearby locations.
- Bus: The public transport is pretty convenient and it is much more advisable to use it rather than hiring an electric car as the roads are narrow.
- Bicycle: Renting bicycles is really common in the city. You can cover the entire city at your own pace, besides, riding is fun too.
- Walk: The Amsterdam municipality has pedestrian-friendly paths. You can also join the city walking tours to enjoy your trip even more.
- You can obtain the Schengen visa by filling in an application form.
- You will need to provide your original passport, photographs and other related documents as per the scheduled appointment made on the official portal.
- The process is a bit lengthy and should be undertaken at the earliest.