Hotels in Amsterdam
(315 Hotels in Amsterdam - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1704)
1. Location in terms of accessibility is excellent. But people who are sensitive to sound will have a trouble hear since the hotel almost over the Amsterdam central station. Hence train sound keep creeping in. 2. Facilities: Ibis is a budget hotel. But I was hoping to get at least a kettle to boil water in the room. 3. Booking: When you are booking a room for two people it should be made clear are they going to provide a bigger bed or two beds for two people. We had a slight inconvenience in this front. 4. Staff was Courteous and welcoming.
Jaison Johns | Tue, Sep 22, '15
The hotel was well located with tram station right across the street. The room was nice and clean. The food was good in the morning. The reception was friendly and helped us in moving around the city. The only drawback was that the room were very small.
Raveen Janu | Fri, Jul 21, '17
Rs. 15,140Choose Dates
Short walk to tram.. Station tram 1. And 17 goes there that connects to Amsterdam central... Train and metro station 10 minute walk, train takes 10 minutes to airport and is an awesome way to connect to other cities like Rotterdam and then Hauge... Zaanse schans... Staff was very nice, friendly and helpful... Kudos to the team... All information available at the hotel... Loved my stay.. Will go back if I visit Amsterdam again.
Narinder | Sat, Jun 17, '17
Rs. 8,748Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Amsterdam
Recently Booked Hotels in Amsterdam
Amazing one in Amsterdam, the staff is extremely courteous and helpful and can do watever is possible, from the entry till exit they are just fab !! I highly recommend this as I am ...
This hotel is under renovation, there isn't a common toilet you can use, no breakfast, they will ask to go to the nearest cafe to use the washroom. The location of the hotel is a plus point, 5 mins walking from Museum square. The staff was friendly and gave us an early check-in when the room was ready. The room was small and basic, but was good for a short stay.
Prasad A | Mon, Jul 25, '16
Rs. 7,010Choose Dates
Lift was not working and our room was at 4th floor. Funny thing is lift is not working there for last 5 weeks and staircase is kind of you can never imagine in life. Steep stairs nothing is good indeed. Did not enjoy at all okay for just sleeping in the night.
Ajay Kumar | Sun, Oct 4, '15
Rs. 6,779Choose Dates
Hotel Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam located very centrally in city opposite central station, all buses trams trains to city available nearby. Hotel old charming looks. Rooms are very good old fashioned with all facilities. Breakfast with very good variety of food, staff helpful and free WiFi. So overall our experience was very good.
Sheela Bhatia | Wed, Nov 18, '15
Hotel is good for family. Terrace restaurant is the highlight. The ambience and location is also very good. I really liked the hotel and its staff. It is around 1 KM from nearest metro station. But, It is far from canal.
Jivesh Goel | Wed, Sep 20, '17
It is a great hotel for a reasonable price very close to Schiphol airport with an excellent shuttle to and fro the airport. Very friendly and helpful staff and excellent breakfast and clean, quite spacious rooms and very quiet. I do not have any single complaint and hopefully I can use the swimming pool next time.
Kathinka Renata Kerkhoff | Wed, Dec 2, '15
Rs. 5,997Choose Dates
Amazing one in Amsterdam, the staff is extremely courteous and helpful and can do watever is possible, from the entry till exit they are just fab !! I highly recommend this as I am a avid traveller, one must visit this property
ABHINAV GOEL | Mon, Jan 22, '18
Spacious, well equipped room. Great location. Well connected through Metro and bus net work. Had a great during my quick vacation of two days. Room was clean and well maintained. Overall, a great experience and I can strongly recommend the place for people who are looking for value for money and love to stay in a calm place.
Yashaswini Karanth | Sun, Jun 18, '17
The hotel was good but they could not able to provide us the room which we booked because as per their system, our booking was not there. When I showed all the confirmations from Makemytrip then they said your booking is not coming in our system but because it seems you paid in advance we are giving you some temporary room. That room was very small, no towels, no kettle, no soaps.
Rumit | Wed, Aug 10, '16
Rs. 7,532Choose Dates
Rooms are very small. Toilet is just near to entrance with transparent glass .. If you are travelling alone it is OK. It is away from amstradam central. Hotel stay is useful for airport transit passengers becz it is in walkable distance. Internet connection is very fast
nithin | Sun, Oct 29, '17
Rs. 9,034Choose Dates
Great place to stay. I stay there for 5 days. This place is close to central station which most happening place of the Amsterdam. All transportation facilities available. Special bus no 69 which will take you directly from airport. Hotel staff is very helpful and cooperative.
Devdatta Desai | Mon, Sep 19, '16
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
The hotel is close to the airport and there is a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel and back every 30 minutes. However, there is nothing much in the area around the hotel. So if you want to have some different food apart from the food served by the hotel, you'll have to go to the main city which is around 20-30 minutes away.
Rylan Roach | Mon, Mar 26, '18
Rs. 9,053Choose Dates
Property Location With a stay at Yays Oostenburgergracht Concierged Boutique Apartments in Amsterdam, you'll be within a 15-minu
The room was terrific - big and spacious and clean Bathroom was great + Rituals soaps/shampoos Location was pretty good - close enough to the Central Station and Jordaan but a ways away from museums (although the walk is lovely).
Evan | Sat, Oct 4, '14
Excellent Hotel, receptions girls very sweet she helped us a lot, near to the Airport, lavish interior, very beautiful, I will go there again and again every time in my life, close to the Airport, can reach in 10 minutes or 5 minutes if no traffic.
Mehul Shah | Mon, Dec 11, '17
As it turned out, I didn't stay at this hotel as I mistakenly booked it for the wrong dates, but did have to pay for the entire booking even though I repeatedly contacted the hotel to modify the dates. I would not recommend this hotel as the management is inflexible and intolerant of booking mistakes.
Estelle | Sat, Jul 12, '14
Rs. 7,896Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Amsterdam
- The capital of Netherlands, Amsterdam is a bustling city offering a confluence of the old and new.. The foundation of the city laid in the 10th century while it formally got city rights in 1300s. It was established as a fishing village which began flourishing after the formal orders of the status changed.
- It became a leading centre for commerce during the 17th century, also known as the Dutch Golden Era. The canals and the defence line of Amsterdam have been named as UNESCO World Heritage sites. The city has modernised over the decades and is one of the most liberal societies of the world.
Budget Hotels in AmsterdamWestspoort, Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, Oud-West and Amsterdam Airport areas have the highest number of budget Hotels in Amsterdam. So, if you are looking for affordable options, you should come to these areas. These cheap hotels in Amsterdam lie close to some major attractions of the city like Historisch Museum Haarlemmermeer, Museum Van Loon and Paradiso cultural centre and Van Gogh Museum; thus, making them a preferred choice of many tourists. Besides basic room facilities and room service, these lowest price hotels in Amsterdam also offer travel assistance and laundry services.
Amsterdam Hotels by Star RatingIf you are looking to stay at any of the luxury hotels in Amsterdam, then you should head straight to localities in and around Amsterdam City Centre, Amsterdam Oud-Zuid, Oud-West, Watergraafsmeer and Amsterdam Airport. A number of local attractions and shopping streets are easily accessible from these 5 star Hotels in Amsterdam. Warm hospitality and modern facilities on offer at these 5 and 4 star hotels in Amsterdam would certainly make your stay in the city a wonderful experience. If there is a situation, where you fail to find any rooms at these properties, then you need not worry at all. All you need to do is make bookings with the 3 star Hotels in Amsterdam that also offer excellent facilities and services; that too at a comparatively lower rate.
Best localities in Amsterdam
- De Pijp: Pronounced ‘The Pipe’ and commonly known as the Latin Quarters of Amsterdam, this part of the city was built to ease down the increasing population, as a result of which, it is home to a number of cultures and nationalities. You can enjoy roaming through this neighbourhood bustling with pubs, international restaurants and a lot of energy.
- Albert Cuypmarket: This street market was established in 1904 and has grown to become the largest one in the whole country. There are more than 300 stalls from different countries giving you a true multicultural feel of Amsterdam. You can find several budget hotels in Amsterdam around this area.
- Rijksmuseum: If you want to experience the rich cultural heritage of the Dutch alongside their famed modern art, this museum is a mustvisit. The most famous museum in all of Netherlands, it houses masterpieces by several well-known artists.
- The Royal Palace: It was earlier known as the Town Hall and is characterised by a magnificent-yet-classic architecture. Take a guided tour of the palace to be bowled over by its stunning interiors and intricate detailing.
- The Port of Amsterdam: There are several cruise liners open for day tours here. You can also visit the National Maritime Museum, which has a wonderful collection of different types of ships.
Things to do
- Take bicycle tours around the city which are organised on a daily basis. Information on these tours is available at all Amsterdam hotels.
- Day tours are perfect for tourists pressed for time as these cover a number of monuments such as churches, museums and palaces in a single day.
- You can take the Canal Cruise to view some parts of Amsterdam while relaxing aboard. There are a number of cruise options available in the city to choose from. These can also be organised through your MakeMyTrip hotel in Amsterdam.
- Amsterdam City Walk is a guided tour that shouldn’t be missed. It is a highly interactive tour and gives you a chance to see the city closely while strolling through its streets.
- The city is home to several museums and the iconic ones such as the Anne Frank’s museum and Van Gogh, a must-see.
How to reach/Transportation hubs
- By Air: There is an international airport in Amsterdam where you can directly fly in from any country across the world.
- By Train: The railway stations are really well-connected with most of the cities throughout Europe. You can board these trains with a Eurorail pass, which is pretty easy to obtain. The train journeys are full of scenic views.
- By Bus: The bus stands have domestic as well as international bus services active throughout the day.
- By Road: You can also hire taxis or self-driven cars for visiting nearby locations.
- Bus: The public transport is pretty convenient and it is much more advisable to use it rather than hiring an electric car as the roads are narrow.
- Bicycle: Renting bicycles is really common in the city. You can cover the entire city at your own pace, besides, riding is fun too.
- Walk: The Amsterdam municipality has pedestrian-friendly paths. You can also join the city walking tours to enjoy your trip even more.
- You can obtain the Schengen visa by filling in an application form.
- You will need to provide your original passport, photographs and other related documents as per the scheduled appointment made on the official portal.
- The process is a bit lengthy and should be undertaken at the earliest.