Hotels in Paris
(1635 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1922)
The USP of the hotel is it's location. It is situated just next to segur metro station. Soz to commute anywhere within Paris is very easy. Buffet is limited and not much spread. Rooms are very small with no space left after putting luggage.
Ashish | Sat, Dec 23, '17
Rs. 11,085Choose Dates
Hotel is located in the heart of Paris. Local travel facilities are very near by to hotel like metro or bus. Also near to shopping area and good dining places. Rooms are very small and not suggested to stay with family.
Surjit Singh | Sat, Nov 19, '16
Rs. 8,285Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
Lovely little hotel situated within ten minutes to the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe. Friendly staff and good sized rooms considering it is Paris. Breakfast is basic but sufficient. Lift is very small but didn't cause us any problems. Overall a very nice 3 star, clean and in a good location. Would recommend to a friend.
James | Wed, Jan 2, '13
Rs. 8,212Choose Dates
This is a great hotel for a budget traveler, again it is a two stars hotel, so you should judge it as a two stars, it is certainly "value for money" and the "free" breakfast is really great, much better than many two stars that I have stayed.
Yap | Thu, Dec 23, '10
Rs. 5,143Choose Dates
Good hotel for overnight stay, good quality bed, shuttle could be bigger, has capacity for only 8 people, breakfast was OK, though starts early, thats a good point, reception and check in was good. Room are old, needs renovation, at least bathroom should be renovated
Jitesh Mehta | Sat, Oct 7, '17
Rs. 3,601Choose Dates
Nice and comfortable stay in Paris. Near to Metro Station - Gare the Lyon .. Easily approachable and very well connected to all places in Paris. Breakfast was awesome in morning. All staff was very good and cooperative ..
Yashpal | Thu, Feb 16, '17
I and my friend stayed in this hotel for one night on 20, January, 2018. It's a cozy little place at a wonderful location about a kilometer and a half from the historical '"Arc the Triomphe". The nearest metro station is barely 200 meters away. The room that I was offered had a pretty view of the main street and the neighborhood. It was warm and had ample space for movement. Mr David, who was in charge of the hotel when we arrived, was very helpful in several ways. He instantly connected with us and took care that we were comfortable from the very moment we arrived at the hotel. I particularly appreciated that the hotel allowed us early check-in without charging us extra. I also appreciated that the hotel offered us a superior room, which was then available, for the same price. We were obviously glad to accept the offer. The hotel has a cloak-room where guests can keep their luggage after check-out and, unlike some hotels in Paris, the cloak-room service is free. I also used the shuttle service provided by hotel which is pretty good for the price and convenience. Overall, I am highly satisfied with what I got for the price I paid for my stay. I had, in my previous three visits to Paris, stayed near the Eiffel Tower. Henceforth, I would prefer to stay in this place.
Mrunmaya Patnaik | Sun, Jan 21, '18
Rs. 7,060Choose Dates
I book my room but the hotel was transferred to another and I pay more Value to the hotel. This was not a good deal by make my trip. The hotel manager say to me your booking make by booking. Com not a make my trip even I booking by make my trip site. These is too difficulty to see me ..
Kamal Kishore | Sat, Jan 28, '17
Rs. 6,229Choose Dates
Property Location With a stay at ibis budget Gennevilliers AsniÃ¨res in Gennevilliers, you'll be close to Stade de France and Mo
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
The Hipark Serris Val-D'Europe hotel has Excellent location and infrastructure . Well suited for persons willing to visit Disney land . The best part is that they are having free service for visit to and from Disney Land . Food also good . Recommended for all.
JASDEEP SINGH | Fri, Apr 20, '18
Rs. 16,423Choose Dates
Location is very good, 1km walk to arc the triomphe; port melliote station is right next to the property where direct buses from CDG / Orly come. View from the room was awesome - can see eiffel and AC the triomphe together - looks beautiful at night. They are renovating the property so some noise was expected
Tej Pratap | Mon, Jan 1, '18
Overall good must a little expensive according to facilities. Hotel has good connectivity to my business location which is in Saint German Metro line four. Its a good place to stay if someone wants to commute from public transport but a little expensive for the students and bagpackers.
Rishman Jot Kaur Chahal | Wed, Dec 20, '17
Rs. 7,258Choose Dates
Staff behaviour was not so friendly. I felt some of them were arrogant. Location is not that good. You have to take shuttle for nearest train station or Disney land and the only shuttle option is hotel bus. The hotel is far from the main road.
Nitin Kejriwal | Sat, Oct 3, '15
Rs. 7,042Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.