Hotels in Paris
(1682 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1237)
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
" Jardin De Villiers Hotel, situated on Rue Claude Pouillet, is just 5 minutes' walk from Villiers metro station. Charles de Gaulle
In the vicinity of Gambetta metro station, Palma Hotel is located in Gambetta Pere-Lachaise neighbourhood of Paris. The value for
Pere Lachaise, Paris
Last booked at 9(hrs) ago
Ibis Chevilly Larue sets the stage for a fantastic Paris vacation with the added bonus of Les Invalides, as well as other city attractions
Paris Orly Airport, Paris
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Radisson blu is very huge and located at very good location. MMT has helped a lot to solve the problem of early check in and hotel staff are also excellent for allowing us for early check in. Thanks MMT.
Naresh Jain | Fri, Nov 24, '17
Overall experience was good. Hotel was clean and in the middle of city. Staff was quite co-operative. Only issues we had with the Hotel Taxi. We were told by hotel staff to give fixed price of 50 euro for Airport but one more couple with us wanted to get off at one stop near to Airport which was on the way. Tax driver asked us to give 60 euro including that stop and we said OK and everyone agreed (This happen in front of hotel IBIS reception). On a way to Airport he started meter and said that you have to pay meter as well apart from fixed agreed price of 60. He changed from agreed price of 60 euro and said we need to pay fixed agreed price 60 + meter price( euro 13. Xx) which is greater that 70. When we opposed and said that we only have 60 euro in cash which we agreed at the beginning. What he said was quite depressing from taxi driver provided by Hotel that he wanted to search pockets of all to get money. We ended up paying him by card as he was yelling at us. We also asked for bill at the end and he sat inside the tax and wrote in french and immediately flew from the place. What a terrible last day.
DIPANSHU GOYAL | Mon, Jul 31, '17
I and my friend stayed in this hotel for one night on 20, January, 2018. It's a cozy little place at a wonderful location about a kilometer and a half from the historical '"Arc the Triomphe". The nearest metro station is barely 200 meters away. The room that I was offered had a pretty view of the main street and the neighborhood. It was warm and had ample space for movement. Mr David, who was in charge of the hotel when we arrived, was very helpful in several ways. He instantly connected with us and took care that we were comfortable from the very moment we arrived at the hotel. I particularly appreciated that the hotel allowed us early check-in without charging us extra. I also appreciated that the hotel offered us a superior room, which was then available, for the same price. We were obviously glad to accept the offer. The hotel has a cloak-room where guests can keep their luggage after check-out and, unlike some hotels in Paris, the cloak-room service is free. I also used the shuttle service provided by hotel which is pretty good for the price and convenience. Overall, I am highly satisfied with what I got for the price I paid for my stay. I had, in my previous three visits to Paris, stayed near the Eiffel Tower. Henceforth, I would prefer to stay in this place.
Mrunmaya Patnaik | Sun, Jan 21, '18
Not a very helpful staff. Rooms were too small compared to high tariffs. No room service available. Not fit for a holiday. I would not recommend it to people travelling for a holiday or an extended stay. Only for those who need a room just to stay overnight but then why pay for a 4 star hotel to just sleep.
Sandip Bajaj | Sat, Jun 4, '16
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from 1237 INR per night, going as high as 90982 INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.