Hotels in Paris
(1624 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1312)
Located in the little India of Paris, right next to Gare du Nord. Walk-able distance to metro and railway stations. Many Indian restaurants including exclusively vegetarian ones close by. Many Indian supermarkets.
Vallabh Rao | Fri, Jul 14, '17
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
It's was okay! We have enjoyed with family ... I have faced some issue for booking I have booked it for me my wife and my kids but confirmation came for only 1 at the time of check in they have charged me 40 euro extra per day
Syed Azeemuddin | Sun, Oct 16, '16
Rs. 7,930Choose Dates
Very good area to stay in. Nice hotel worth the money. The hospitality is not excellent but it was good. Not as helpful as other places. The breakfast was not okay but the same everyday. Very little option for vegetarians or vegans. The staff at the restaurant, the waiters VMware least bothered. There were so many waiters running around but god knows for what because there was no one to help. I wanted a coffee mug as my table did not have one. I had to go around finding the waiter. Other than people at the reception were good and very helpful.
Supriya Devnath | Fri, Oct 27, '17
Hotel is very good ... At center of city ... Transportation is near by and easily available even at night ... Hotel ambience is very nice, value for money, hotel staff can speak English and very much friendly ... Good place to stay .. Safe and secured
RITESH PANDE | Thu, May 18, '17
The USP of the hotel is it's location. It is situated just next to segur metro station. Soz to commute anywhere within Paris is very easy. Buffet is limited and not much spread. Rooms are very small with no space left after putting luggage.
Ashish | Sat, Dec 23, '17
Rs. 14,342Choose Dates
Rooms were very clean and facilities were good. The shuttle service to and from airport is also good. The only problem was that staff could not understand English easily and my parents had to write down everything on a paper to communicate with them. Overall stay was good.
SUMEDH BHAWAR | Sat, Feb 24, '18
Lovely location. Close to Eiffel Tower and amazing night cafes. Lovely stay. It's also very close to the Hop on Hop Off Bus stops. Also close to Arc the Triomphe. The room was clean and toilet was very clean too. Hot water facilities. All in All it was exactly as shown in the photos.
Ravindra Rao | Sun, Aug 14, '16
Rs. 17,364Choose Dates
Nice hotel nice room nice staff every thing is good location is also good. There is train from airport little bit walking and food down side is OK. Good connectivity from airport and bus like to stay again
Vitthal | Sun, Apr 9, '17
Rs. 31,242Choose Dates
Enjoyed the stay. GOOD hotel GOOD location. A three star hotel. With average rooms. But cheap enough so value for money. Location was GOOD station nearby connectivity was GOOD to reach at other places
Jeckin Anilkumar | Sun, May 14, '17
Radisson blu is very huge and located at very good location. MMT has helped a lot to solve the problem of early check in and hotel staff are also excellent for allowing us for early check in. Thanks MMT.
Naresh Jain | Fri, Nov 24, '17
Rs. 9,376Choose Dates
Nice place to stay ... Quiet and very close to the metro station, so gives easy access to the all parts of the city ... Room was clean and the staff was very helpful .. Played a good role in us enjoying our holiday. The guy at the counter was very helpful and guided your travels around the city
Darinka Sousa | Sat, Oct 15, '16
Rs. 5,444Choose Dates
The hotel was in inconvenient location w. Are. T. The airport and main city. Also, the service was too poor. The room was terribly bad. It is difficult to believe that we are actually booked in an Ibis hotel group. So I would definitely recommend removing this hotel from MMT.
SOUMYATANU MUKHERJEE | Tue, Mar 27, '18
Rs. 5,402Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.