Hotels in Paris
(1484 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1540)
Property Location With a stay at ibis budget Gennevilliers AsniÃ¨res in Gennevilliers, you'll be close to Stade de France and Mo
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
The hotel is in prime location which was very easy to navigate and was quite near to metro and receptionists were co-operative. Eiffel tower is walkable from the hotel and eateries are within reachable distances
Ankit | Sun, Dec 3, '17
Rs. 11,290Choose Dates
Rooms were very clean and facilities were good. The shuttle service to and from airport is also good. The only problem was that staff could not understand English easily and my parents had to write down everything on a paper to communicate with them. Overall stay was good.
SUMEDH BHAWAR | Sat, Feb 24, '18
We have had a very good time, the rooms are clean and serviced on daily basis. Air con is good and it does the job, the breakfast is continental with warm options such as bacon, scrambled eggs, and hash brown, plenty of food and drink. Family friendly, my sons who are 12 and 4 had a great time in the club lounge watching tv and playing games and the staff were excellent especially Kris who is very helpful, but to be fair all of them were great even the maintenance man who ended up giving our children free gifts from the hotel. This hotel was till recently owned by the holiday inn but not any more. 2 metro stations about 5 mins walk from the hotel, Lidl and other supermarkets few minutes walk. in addition to numerous bakeries, restaurants and takeaways. will definitely consider this hotel again as we have no complaints.
Osama | Fri, Aug 24, '12
Rs. 5,394Choose Dates
The USP of the hotel is it's location. It is situated just next to segur metro station. Soz to commute anywhere within Paris is very easy. Buffet is limited and not much spread. Rooms are very small with no space left after putting luggage.
Ashish | Sat, Dec 23, '17
Rs. 12,778Choose Dates
Overall good must a little expensive according to facilities. Hotel has good connectivity to my business location which is in Saint German Metro line four. Its a good place to stay if someone wants to commute from public transport but a little expensive for the students and bagpackers.
Rishman Jot Kaur Chahal | Wed, Dec 20, '17
Rs. 14,590Choose Dates
Hotel was lovely, great pool, bar, breakfast, rooms lovely - not huge but fine, lovely bathroom, bathroom goodies supplied. Staff were just great - all lovely and all helpful. Suitcases were lost at airport for 4 days - all staff did there best for us - even gave us the own phone charger. Wood recommend for short or long stay . Not in City Centre but Tram at front door, train and bus - very happy, would return.
Glennis | Thu, Sep 4, '14
Rs. 12,984Choose Dates
First of all the hotel was miles away from Paris city and to reach this place was itself an achievement. No clear direct route to this place. Plus hotel staff were very rude and non cooperative. You would not find any food nearby this place and only way of transportation is bus every 30 minutes. Never go if you do not have your personal car.
Ashish Jhunjhunwala | Thu, Sep 3, '15
Rs. 4,806Choose Dates
The breakfast options needs to be better. And the staff has to be better trained at guiding the guests in sight seeing. They don't have any passes or tickets available with them. It will be nice if they can offer some tickets/passes so that we don't have to buy them at the counters. But overall a nice hotel for quiet stay
SANDEEP HEBBAR | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 7,402Choose Dates
Good Hotel, little costly Pros- nice clean and spacier room, location is good. Just 4 km from Paris est railway station. If room available they allow check in before time as well. No strict time check in and check out. Transport Bus/Metro very good from hotel. Cons- Food very costly, room service little slow. Book hotel with breakfast/Food, that will cheaper as compare to buy separate.
Sanjay Kumar | Sun, Mar 26, '17
Rs. 10,924Choose Dates
Was a decent hotel with not very good location and average facilities but staff was very cooperative. Other good options available for the amount spent with better location and nearby facilities. Not very easily accessible from Train station and Indian hotel options are also not very near.
Prashant Pimpalgaonkar | Sun, Aug 9, '15
Excellent reception staff. Particularly Ms Kaoutar was so friendly and helped us all the way to metro station and again she was of immense help to buy metro train tickets. She will be in our mind for ever for the kind of attitude she has shown.
Malali | Sun, Dec 31, '17
Rs. 5,645Choose Dates
Small nice hotel, very close to the undeground station, in the center of Paris. Nice room, clean with refregeratior, safe and TV. Unfortunately you have to pay if you want to watch any Tv programs or use internet services. The breakfast was excellent. A real French morning buffet! The value for money was superb. I definitely recommend it.
Paraskevi | Sat, Feb 25, '12
It was a decent Budget Hotel near metro station with easy connectivity to all Paris tourist spots. Only the room was too small. Hardly space for keeping a foot in the room. But it was clean with all facilities provided. Courteous staff.
Nitesh Singh | Mon, Jul 31, '17
Staff behaviour was not so friendly. I felt some of them were arrogant. Location is not that good. You have to take shuttle for nearest train station or Disney land and the only shuttle option is hotel bus. The hotel is far from the main road.
Nitin Kejriwal | Sat, Oct 3, '15
Rs. 6,676Choose Dates
Best thing about the hotel was having the Eiffel view. Location was excellent if walking to Eiffel Tower everyday is fun for you. It was safe walking even until midnight as tourists bustle along as Eiffel last admission is up to 11 pm. Metro station was a few meters away. Neat and tidy with helpful staff and good breakfast but rooms were rather small. Yet, efficient and value for money.
Krishna Prasad Arepalli | Mon, Nov 17, '14
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from 1540 INR per night, going as high as 135631 INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.