Hotels in Paris
(1758 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1395)
Lovely little hotel situated within ten minutes to the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe. Friendly staff and good sized rooms considering it is Paris. Breakfast is basic but sufficient. Lift is very small but didn't cause us any problems. Overall a very nice 3 star, clean and in a good location. Would recommend to a friend.
James | Wed, Jan 2, '13
Rs. 7,467Choose Dates
I and my friend stayed in this hotel for one night on 20, January, 2018. It's a cozy little place at a wonderful location about a kilometer and a half from the historical '"Arc the Triomphe". The nearest metro station is barely 200 meters away. The room that I was offered had a pretty view of the main street and the neighborhood. It was warm and had ample space for movement. Mr David, who was in charge of the hotel when we arrived, was very helpful in several ways. He instantly connected with us and took care that we were comfortable from the very moment we arrived at the hotel. I particularly appreciated that the hotel allowed us early check-in without charging us extra. I also appreciated that the hotel offered us a superior room, which was then available, for the same price. We were obviously glad to accept the offer. The hotel has a cloak-room where guests can keep their luggage after check-out and, unlike some hotels in Paris, the cloak-room service is free. I also used the shuttle service provided by hotel which is pretty good for the price and convenience. Overall, I am highly satisfied with what I got for the price I paid for my stay. I had, in my previous three visits to Paris, stayed near the Eiffel Tower. Henceforth, I would prefer to stay in this place.
Mrunmaya Patnaik | Sun, Jan 21, '18
Rs. 7,258Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
Recently Booked Hotels in Paris
Hotel was lovely, great pool, bar, breakfast, rooms lovely - not huge but fine, lovely bathroom, bathroom goodies supplied. Staff were just great - all lovely and all helpful. Suitcases were lost at airport for 4 days - all staff did there best for us - even gave us the own phone charger. Wood recommend for short or long stay . Not in City Centre but Tram at front door, train and bus - very happy, would return.
Glennis | Thu, Sep 4, '14
Rs. 11,935Choose Dates
Hotel is located in the heart of Paris. Local travel facilities are very near by to hotel like metro or bus. Also near to shopping area and good dining places. Rooms are very small and not suggested to stay with family.
Surjit Singh | Sat, Nov 19, '16
Rs. 8,670Choose Dates
The hotel is in prime location which was very easy to navigate and was quite near to metro and receptionists were co-operative. Eiffel tower is walkable from the hotel and eateries are within reachable distances
Ankit | Sun, Dec 3, '17
Rs. 8,724Choose Dates
Hotel is very conveniently located near Garu the Nord Paris station, its walking distance from station. If you are Indian, you will get good south Indian restaurants near by. As all hotels in Paris, rooms are very small but clean with window. Staff is nice, breakfast was also good.
Anirudh fegde | Fri, Sep 22, '17
Property Location With a stay at Bob Hotel by Elegancia in Paris (14th Arrondissement), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Pa
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Staff behaviour was not so friendly. I felt some of them were arrogant. Location is not that good. You have to take shuttle for nearest train station or Disney land and the only shuttle option is hotel bus. The hotel is far from the main road.
Nitin Kejriwal | Sat, Oct 3, '15
Rs. 8,475Choose Dates
First of all the hotel was miles away from Paris city and to reach this place was itself an achievement. No clear direct route to this place. Plus hotel staff were very rude and non cooperative. You would not find any food nearby this place and only way of transportation is bus every 30 minutes. Never go if you do not have your personal car.
Ashish Jhunjhunwala | Thu, Sep 3, '15
Rs. 4,806Choose Dates
Fantastic Location, movement was easy. Eifel was just a walk away. Room Service was good. Services were also informative and helpful. Food menu needs more options. We definitely missed Indian Food there. But still hotel was worth every penny.
Atul Chaturvedi | Mon, Aug 21, '17
We have had a very good time, the rooms are clean and serviced on daily basis. Air con is good and it does the job, the breakfast is continental with warm options such as bacon, scrambled eggs, and hash brown, plenty of food and drink. Family friendly, my sons who are 12 and 4 had a great time in the club lounge watching tv and playing games and the staff were excellent especially Kris who is very helpful, but to be fair all of them were great even the maintenance man who ended up giving our children free gifts from the hotel. This hotel was till recently owned by the holiday inn but not any more. 2 metro stations about 5 mins walk from the hotel, Lidl and other supermarkets few minutes walk. in addition to numerous bakeries, restaurants and takeaways. will definitely consider this hotel again as we have no complaints.
Osama | Fri, Aug 24, '12
Rs. 6,434Choose Dates
This is a great hotel for a budget traveler, again it is a two stars hotel, so you should judge it as a two stars, it is certainly "value for money" and the "free" breakfast is really great, much better than many two stars that I have stayed.
Yap | Thu, Dec 23, '10
Rs. 4,676Choose Dates
The hotel is very clean and located in excellent location close to many attractions and metro station but the rooms are very small. breakfast is very poor, reception are not doing any booking for sightseeing and Disneyland, minibar was not working and nobody cared to do it
Ahmed | Mon, Jun 25, '12
Rs. 8,724Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from 1395 INR per night, going as high as 94575 INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.