Hotels in Paris
(1618 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1372)
Rooms were very clean and facilities were good. The shuttle service to and from airport is also good. The only problem was that staff could not understand English easily and my parents had to write down everything on a paper to communicate with them. Overall stay was good.
SUMEDH BHAWAR | Sat, Feb 24, '18
Comfortable stay except for the room needed a change and the reception staff changed after persuasion. The location was the best for stay. Gare Du L'est is nearby. Rooms are very neat and clean and also the service is okay. Morning breakfast spread was basic, but is passable. The location is the best part for this property. And it was value for money for the price we paid. You could catch the 350 bus to the airport, for just less than 6 euros.
Bibhudutta Basantia | Mon, Nov 28, '16
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
Campanile Le Blanc Mesnil, located on Avenue Descartes is about a 20-minute drive from Charles de Gaulle Airport. Guests can visit
Paris CDG-Roissy Airport, Paris
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Featuring a castle like architecture, Dream Castle Hotel Paris can be a perfect choice for travellers who wish to stay close to the
Euro Disney, Paris
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Situated on Avenue De Wagram, Hotel Plaza Etoile is roughly 20 minutes drive from Paris Airport-Le Bourget. The property occupies
Arc de Triomphe, Paris
Last booked at 5(hrs) ago
Location is very good, 1km walk to arc the triomphe; port melliote station is right next to the property where direct buses from CDG / Orly come. View from the room was awesome - can see eiffel and AC the triomphe together - looks beautiful at night. They are renovating the property so some noise was expected
Tej Pratap | Mon, Jan 1, '18
We stayed there just for overnight 5-6 hrs as we had a flight in the morning. Hotel staff was cooperative. Rooms were small but clean and value for money. Good for short stay. Many Indians stayed in this hotel. Near to Eiffel tower and champs Elysees.
Shreya Gupta | Thu, Aug 17, '17
Recently Booked Hotels in Paris
Room was very neatly done up. Kids enjoyed bunk bed. Enjoyed staying at dream castle Paris Disneyland. Interior of hotel was as shown in pictures and the bus pick up and drop to Di ...
Euro Disney, Paris
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
The stay was good. The breakfast was OK ( there were no cooked items though, just the basics ), the area is pretty good and lively with a lot of restaurants nearby. The time I visited the elevator was not working, to this the manager responded me I can't do anything and you need to bring down your luggage on your own from the 3rd floor as there was no staff.
Raj Tulsiani | Thu, Aug 18, '16
Good value for money hotel. Good location and lots of restaurant and metro station nearby. Rooms were clean. Staff at reception were extremely helpful. Food was good though toilet was small but it was clean.
Anshuman Singh | Sun, May 3, '15
The room is located in 19th arr. The rooms are fairly small and the bathroom is even smaller. The quality of the staff and the service was very good. The linen was also very comfortable. The location is very good and is close to restaurants and pubs.
Abilash | Fri, Jun 16, '17
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from 1372 INR per night, going as high as 200010 INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.