Hotels in Paris
(1691 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1466)
I selected this hotel mainly because of the location. Very close to eiffel and major tourist attractions . . MMT gave me check in time at 2 & I reached at sharp 2 and hotel didn't allowed check-in before 3 pm and charged early check-in. Rooms too small. Lights not working. Only 1 plug point to charge. Luckily my purpose was travellin and I was in hotel only to sleep at night. They kept my baggage after checkout was best for me as my flight was at night. I met 3 staff and they were okay. Michaela was best.
Malik Fateh Mohammad Neyazi | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 6,231Choose Dates
Small nice hotel, very close to the undeground station, in the center of Paris. Nice room, clean with refregeratior, safe and TV. Unfortunately you have to pay if you want to watch any Tv programs or use internet services. The breakfast was excellent. A real French morning buffet! The value for money was superb. I definitely recommend it.
Paraskevi | Sat, Feb 25, '12
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
Property Location Located in Le Mesnil-Amelot, Courtyard by Marriott Paris Roissy Charles de Gaulle Airport is within the vicini
Paris CDG-Roissy Airport, Paris
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Hotel is located in the heart of Paris. Local travel facilities are very near by to hotel like metro or bus. Also near to shopping area and good dining places. Rooms are very small and not suggested to stay with family.
Surjit Singh | Sat, Nov 19, '16
Rs. 7,258Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Paris
The location was too far from the airport and the name was changed to rossiy and I didn't know it. The name should have been changed on makemytrip also. The variety of food in the ...
Paris CDG-Roissy Airport, Paris
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
Best thing about the hotel was having the Eiffel view. Location was excellent if walking to Eiffel Tower everyday is fun for you. It was safe walking even until midnight as tourists bustle along as Eiffel last admission is up to 11 pm. Metro station was a few meters away. Neat and tidy with helpful staff and good breakfast but rooms were rather small. Yet, efficient and value for money.
Krishna Prasad Arepalli | Mon, Nov 17, '14
Hotel was lovely, great pool, bar, breakfast, rooms lovely - not huge but fine, lovely bathroom, bathroom goodies supplied. Staff were just great - all lovely and all helpful. Suitcases were lost at airport for 4 days - all staff did there best for us - even gave us the own phone charger. Wood recommend for short or long stay . Not in City Centre but Tram at front door, train and bus - very happy, would return.
Glennis | Thu, Sep 4, '14
Rs. 13,387Choose Dates
Radisson blu is very huge and located at very good location. MMT has helped a lot to solve the problem of early check in and hotel staff are also excellent for allowing us for early check in. Thanks MMT.
Naresh Jain | Fri, Nov 24, '17
Rs. 19,061Choose Dates
Excellent reception staff. Particularly Ms Kaoutar was so friendly and helped us all the way to metro station and again she was of immense help to buy metro train tickets. She will be in our mind for ever for the kind of attitude she has shown.
Malali | Sun, Dec 31, '17
We have had a very good time, the rooms are clean and serviced on daily basis. Air con is good and it does the job, the breakfast is continental with warm options such as bacon, scrambled eggs, and hash brown, plenty of food and drink. Family friendly, my sons who are 12 and 4 had a great time in the club lounge watching tv and playing games and the staff were excellent especially Kris who is very helpful, but to be fair all of them were great even the maintenance man who ended up giving our children free gifts from the hotel. This hotel was till recently owned by the holiday inn but not any more. 2 metro stations about 5 mins walk from the hotel, Lidl and other supermarkets few minutes walk. in addition to numerous bakeries, restaurants and takeaways. will definitely consider this hotel again as we have no complaints.
Osama | Fri, Aug 24, '12
Rs. 4,119Choose Dates
The hotel is very clean and located in excellent location close to many attractions and metro station but the rooms are very small. breakfast is very poor, reception are not doing any booking for sightseeing and Disneyland, minibar was not working and nobody cared to do it
Ahmed | Mon, Jun 25, '12
Rs. 8,358Choose Dates
I enjoyed my time in the hotel and the single room was good and big enough.Close to the METRO and easy access .If I will be coming back to Paris,sure I will prefer to stay in this hotel where I found the staff very supportive and friendly.I can easily recommend this hotel to they who are thinking of booking for leisure. As some told me that single room was very small, I was very much happy to find this isze of the room. Because I felt the staff cared for you. As mentioned,this hotel gave me what I expected to be in the middle of a big city. For me it was just as central location as I wanted it. spent much time using the METRO which was just few minutes away.
Irmelin | Fri, Jul 27, '07
Rooms are very good and comfortable! The location is bit far from city center but if you are looking for budget hotel, this is the one you should prefer. Not much breakfast options for Indian vegetarian.
Atichon Charoenchainow | Sat, Dec 2, '17
The USP of the hotel is it's location. It is situated just next to segur metro station. Soz to commute anywhere within Paris is very easy. Buffet is limited and not much spread. Rooms are very small with no space left after putting luggage.
Ashish | Sat, Dec 23, '17
Rs. 11,085Choose Dates
This is a great hotel for a budget traveler, again it is a two stars hotel, so you should judge it as a two stars, it is certainly "value for money" and the "free" breakfast is really great, much better than many two stars that I have stayed.
Yap | Thu, Dec 23, '10
Rs. 4,676Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.