Hotels in Paris
(432 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1476)
The room was great with lots of space and very comfortable beds. There are lot of play items for Kids on the reception. My kids liked a lot and hotel staff was very helpful. There was a big Carrefour supermarket next door so we could buy anything we needed.
Leesha Dutt | Tue, Aug 1, '17
Connectivity to city, airport is good, though Vegetarian option were less but fortunately one Indian restaurant Namaste is close. Front desk member are very knowledgeable and friendlier. Good and fast system of check in and check out. It is definitely value for money.
ketan desai | Tue, May 23, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
Recently Booked Hotels in Paris
My stay in this hotel was very pleasant. The breakfast buffet was very lavish. The staff was very courteous. The room service was very prompt, over all a great experience. Little f ...
Very good hotel in close proximity to ieffel tower. Staff are polite but not supportive at all. We arrived at 9. 30 and requested for an early check-in. But the guy in reception was rude to say it will be ready only by 2 pm. But he gave a place to keep our luggage so that we can go out. When we come back at 1. 30 even the rooms are ready he did not give us till it was 2. Only when the staff change at 2 pm and I asked again the new staff told me that our room is already ready.
Satyabrata Das | Sun, Apr 15, '18
Rs. 13,162Choose Dates
It's was okay! We have enjoyed with family ... I have faced some issue for booking I have booked it for me my wife and my kids but confirmation came for only 1 at the time of check in they have charged me 40 euro extra per day
Syed Azeemuddin | Sun, Oct 16, '16
Rs. 18,526Choose Dates
Fantastic Location, movement was easy. Eifel was just a walk away. Room Service was good. Services were also informative and helpful. Food menu needs more options. We definitely missed Indian Food there. But still hotel was worth every penny.
Atul Chaturvedi | Mon, Aug 21, '17
Rooms are very good and comfortable! The location is bit far from city center but if you are looking for budget hotel, this is the one you should prefer. Not much breakfast options for Indian vegetarian.
Atichon Charoenchainow | Sat, Dec 2, '17
I like its location which is nearby the metro station, easy access to other places. Information about Paris and other tourist sites are availbale upon requests. Tickets to disneyland and other interesting places in Paris are available at the front desk, so it's easy to plan our trip.
Mahari | Sun, Dec 7, '08
Rs. 4,678Choose Dates
Not a very helpful staff. Rooms were too small compared to high tariffs. No room service available. Not fit for a holiday. I would not recommend it to people travelling for a holiday or an extended stay. Only for those who need a room just to stay overnight but then why pay for a 4 star hotel to just sleep.
Sandip Bajaj | Sat, Jun 4, '16
Rs. 16,798Choose Dates
Nice place to stay ... Quiet and very close to the metro station, so gives easy access to the all parts of the city ... Room was clean and the staff was very helpful .. Played a good role in us enjoying our holiday. The guy at the counter was very helpful and guided your travels around the city
Darinka Sousa | Sat, Oct 15, '16
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
The room was absolutely clean and at perfect temperature. It was walloped with T. V, lamp, towels, etc. The bed was quite big and very comfortable. And to top it all, there was free Wi-Fi. We made video calls to home through it, and it was seamless. The breakfast was Continental, and was very tasty. We are vegetarian, but we found ample choices (breads, fruit, juices, tea, milk) to fill our stomachs, which was a pleasant surprise to us. The only downside is that it is far from the airport.
PARTH | Fri, Feb 24, '17
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.