Hotels in Paris
(50 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 3305)
The best part about this hotel is its location. Its just opposite the Station. 7kms away from the Eiffel tower. But I had a bad time as the service was bad. The day I checked in I ordered for a bottle of water and a non veg club sandwich. The water took 30mins to come and the sandwich didn't get delivered. I waited and waited and finally dozed. So next day morning I asked for iron and a Board which they said they will send as soon as it gets available waited for almost an hour and then lost hope in them and left for the sight seeing came back to the hotel in the evening and requested them if they could send it now at least it took an hour for them to deliver to my room. My overall experience in this hotel was below average.
Afroz Sayed | Tue, Aug 15, '17
Superb location near metro statìon just two station away from Eiffel tower. Awesome view from balcony to hotel the tallest building to Paris. Perfect hotel with this price Rooms are very good and clean
Ekta Gupta | Sun, May 14, '17
Rs. 7,061Choose Dates
Room was very neatly done up. Kids enjoyed bunk bed. Enjoyed staying at dream castle Paris Disneyland. Interior of hotel was as shown in pictures and the bus pick up and drop to Disney land was quite easy.
Manish Goswami | Wed, Jun 28, '17
Rs. 9,760Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
The hotel is small but very conveniently located close to Eiffel tower and the railway station. Rooms are okay and the service is very nice with very dedicated staff. From here it is very easy to go to any part of Paris. Will recommend this hotel to friends and family.
Aminur Rahman Khan | Fri, Jul 15, '16
Rs. 13,101Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Paris
Superb location near metro statìon just two station away from Eiffel tower. Awesome view from balcony to hotel the tallest building to Paris. Perfect hotel with this price Rooms ar ...
The breakfast options needs to be better. And the staff has to be better trained at guiding the guests in sight seeing. They don't have any passes or tickets available with them. It will be nice if they can offer some tickets/passes so that we don't have to buy them at the counters. But overall a nice hotel for quiet stay
SANDEEP HEBBAR | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 5,128Choose Dates
Lovely location. Close to Eiffel Tower and amazing night cafes. Lovely stay. It's also very close to the Hop on Hop Off Bus stops. Also close to Arc the Triomphe. The room was clean and toilet was very clean too. Hot water facilities. All in All it was exactly as shown in the photos.
Ravindra Rao | Sun, Aug 14, '16
Rs. 12,002Choose Dates
Very near to Paris east train station. Also very near to La Chappale ( Tamil and Indian stores / restaurants area). Neat and clean. Front desk persons are very helpful. Not much variety in the breakfast. Can add bread toast. Beds are comfortable.
Nagarajan Narasimhamoorthi | Tue, Apr 25, '17
I stayed here for 4 nights while attending a conference in Paris. It is close to the Olympiad metro station, but located in a narrower street. Very clean, modern and silent atmosphere. They served good breakfast. Front desk is super helpful (they speak excellent English). I recommended this hotel.
Somdev Kar | Sat, Sep 17, '16
Rs. 7,217Choose Dates
Excellent reception staff. Particularly Ms Kaoutar was so friendly and helped us all the way to metro station and again she was of immense help to buy metro train tickets. She will be in our mind for ever for the kind of attitude she has shown.
Malali | Sun, Dec 31, '17
Rs. 9,021Choose Dates
I selected this hotel mainly because of the location. Very close to eiffel and major tourist attractions . . MMT gave me check in time at 2 & I reached at sharp 2 and hotel didn't allowed check-in before 3 pm and charged early check-in. Rooms too small. Lights not working. Only 1 plug point to charge. Luckily my purpose was travellin and I was in hotel only to sleep at night. They kept my baggage after checkout was best for me as my flight was at night. I met 3 staff and they were okay. Michaela was best.
Malik Fateh Mohammad Neyazi | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 6,667Choose Dates
Was a decent hotel with not very good location and average facilities but staff was very cooperative. Other good options available for the amount spent with better location and nearby facilities. Not very easily accessible from Train station and Indian hotel options are also not very near.
Prashant Pimpalgaonkar | Sun, Aug 9, '15
Stayed for 3 Nights. Rooms are very small with no place for luggage. Single lift that can accommodate only 2. Stairs very small. Restaurant also very small and congested. Have to go early to get plates and seat. Breakfast menu very basic. Better hotels available at the same rate.
Priskali Achumi | Wed, Mar 22, '17
Property Location Located in Paris (18th Arrondissement), Hotel Regina Montmartre is within a 10-minute walk of Basilica of the
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Very good hotel in close proximity to ieffel tower. Staff are polite but not supportive at all. We arrived at 9. 30 and requested for an early check-in. But the guy in reception was rude to say it will be ready only by 2 pm. But he gave a place to keep our luggage so that we can go out. When we come back at 1. 30 even the rooms are ready he did not give us till it was 2. Only when the staff change at 2 pm and I asked again the new staff told me that our room is already ready.
Satyabrata Das | Sun, Apr 15, '18
Rs. 13,101Choose Dates
Nice place to stay ... Quiet and very close to the metro station, so gives easy access to the all parts of the city ... Room was clean and the staff was very helpful .. Played a good role in us enjoying our holiday. The guy at the counter was very helpful and guided your travels around the city
Darinka Sousa | Sat, Oct 15, '16
Rs. 4,236Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from 3305 INR per night, going as high as 15559 INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.