Hotels in Paris
(1466 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1312)
Pros: Hotel is very close to metro station. Good breakfast. Friendly front desk staff. Cons: room tempreture was a bit high for us during our 4 nights stay (in January) and didnt change much after adjusting the thermostat. Bathroom shower water easily spilt out because the glass wall only covered about 1/3 of tub length.
Andy | Sat, Jan 26, '13
Hotel is pretty. Has a metro station very nearby. The location was not exactly a problem since Paris is well connected by metro and we had a metro station around. Rooms were clean and hygienic. Hotel has an excellent customer service. It makes you feel important. Highly appreciate the services from Marcel and Jessica :) Thank you. Highly recommend this hotel
Anchal Ahuja | Sun, May 8, '16
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
Great for food (breakfast buffet), quietness ad cleanliness and access to local markets etc. The Eiffel Tower and the seine banks are walk able and local market is stones throw away. Rooms are bit small though. Friendly staff who make exceptions to some rules if you ask nicely.
Manjula sridhar | Sat, Oct 29, '16
The hotel is just 15 mins walk from the Eiffel tower, we had a good enough view from our 5th floor room window. The staff were polite and helpful. There are many restaurants just 100 to 200 mts away from the hotel. We would probably stay here again during our next visit to Paris
Sreejit Narayan | Thu, Feb 8, '18
Hotel is very good ... At center of city ... Transportation is near by and easily available even at night ... Hotel ambience is very nice, value for money, hotel staff can speak English and very much friendly ... Good place to stay .. Safe and secured
RITESH PANDE | Thu, May 18, '17
Nice place to stay ... Quiet and very close to the metro station, so gives easy access to the all parts of the city ... Room was clean and the staff was very helpful .. Played a good role in us enjoying our holiday. The guy at the counter was very helpful and guided your travels around the city
Darinka Sousa | Sat, Oct 15, '16
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Enjoyed the stay. GOOD hotel GOOD location. A three star hotel. With average rooms. But cheap enough so value for money. Location was GOOD station nearby connectivity was GOOD to reach at other places
Jeckin Anilkumar | Sun, May 14, '17
We had a comfortable stay for 6 nights at Radisson. Check in was easy. Clean rooms. Breakfast was good. Paris was unusually hot at this time of the year. We had issues with the air conditioner. However it was fixed by the technician soon
Hariharan | Sat, Sep 23, '17
Great location. But, very difficult to find the hotel's shuttle from the airport. We couldn't find it as the signboards are misleading. We took a train and had to walk a lot from the platform. Amenities in hotel are value for money. The breakfast was amazing. They charged me for phone calls when I had called their spa service. They were quick enough to resolve it and delete the amount. It shouldn't have happened in the first place and ruined my mood as they give me the bill first thing in the morning . . The hotel is a total value for money and offers a good stay if you are staying for one night to catch your flight.
Krishnamurthy Bindumadhava Rao Kulkarni | Sat, Mar 17, '18
First of all the hotel was miles away from Paris city and to reach this place was itself an achievement. No clear direct route to this place. Plus hotel staff were very rude and non cooperative. You would not find any food nearby this place and only way of transportation is bus every 30 minutes. Never go if you do not have your personal car.
Ashish Jhunjhunwala | Thu, Sep 3, '15
Though we had a very short stay but the room we got was very cosy and beautiful. The view from the room is very Parisian and pretty. The receptionist was very sweet and helpful to us throughout the stay. I would surely love to book the same place again. Location wise really good.
Ayushi Teotia | Sun, Apr 17, '16
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.