Hotels in Paris
(400 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 2585)
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
The best part about this hotel is its location. Its just opposite the Station. 7kms away from the Eiffel tower. But I had a bad time as the service was bad. The day I checked in I ordered for a bottle of water and a non veg club sandwich. The water took 30mins to come and the sandwich didn't get delivered. I waited and waited and finally dozed. So next day morning I asked for iron and a Board which they said they will send as soon as it gets available waited for almost an hour and then lost hope in them and left for the sight seeing came back to the hotel in the evening and requested them if they could send it now at least it took an hour for them to deliver to my room. My overall experience in this hotel was below average.
Afroz Sayed | Tue, Aug 15, '17
Good hotel for overnight stay, good quality bed, shuttle could be bigger, has capacity for only 8 people, breakfast was OK, though starts early, thats a good point, reception and check in was good. Room are old, needs renovation, at least bathroom should be renovated
Jitesh Mehta | Sat, Oct 7, '17
The stay in this hotel was very pleasant. Staff is very courteous and helpful. This hotel is closest to the Gare de Lyon train station, making it the most preferable destination for people who wish to go around Paris. Both Train station and Paris Metro (metro as well as RER are few steps from hotel).
Jagannath Taduri | Thu, Mar 3, '16
Rs. 6,667Choose Dates
Nice and warm welcome, breakfast at first appears expensive but then is a great deal compared to what you get outside. Location is nice i.e. A quiet side street, yet you are in the center of Paris within a few minutes. Would certainly return!
Norber Fraemke | Tue, Dec 30, '14
Rs. 8,965Choose Dates
Nice place to stay ... Quiet and very close to the metro station, so gives easy access to the all parts of the city ... Room was clean and the staff was very helpful .. Played a good role in us enjoying our holiday. The guy at the counter was very helpful and guided your travels around the city
Darinka Sousa | Sat, Oct 15, '16
Rs. 4,628Choose Dates
First of all the hotel was miles away from Paris city and to reach this place was itself an achievement. No clear direct route to this place. Plus hotel staff were very rude and non cooperative. You would not find any food nearby this place and only way of transportation is bus every 30 minutes. Never go if you do not have your personal car.
Ashish Jhunjhunwala | Thu, Sep 3, '15
Overall good must a little expensive according to facilities. Hotel has good connectivity to my business location which is in Saint German Metro line four. Its a good place to stay if someone wants to commute from public transport but a little expensive for the students and bagpackers.
Rishman Jot Kaur Chahal | Wed, Dec 20, '17
Rs. 6,589Choose Dates
Radisson blu is very huge and located at very good location. MMT has helped a lot to solve the problem of early check in and hotel staff are also excellent for allowing us for early check in. Thanks MMT.
Naresh Jain | Fri, Nov 24, '17
Rs. 10,590Choose Dates
This hotel is the best in category best value for money!!!! Excelnt view from my room in 17th floor and the breakfast was perfect!!! A litle bit away from the center of Paris!!
Anonymous | Thu, Mar 4, '10
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Hotel is near to a graveyard but in a happening district. Room size is small and toiletries are bare minimum provided. The only good thing is nice staff, they are helpful but I did rather choose a different hotel for my stay the next time. Nothing wrong with the hotel, I may add.
Puneet | Thu, Oct 5, '17
Stayed here for 3 nights. The room is small (bathroom really small) and all the floor and bathroom had cigarette smell. Hotel is very close to crimee metro station and 30 minutes away from the Eiffel tower and Louvre. Staff were friendly and helpful and all spoke English.
Mahesh Gandla | Mon, May 8, '17
Rs. 6,198Choose Dates
Room was neat and good, facilities we're quite good. It was in the city museum was around 4 km walkable distance .. It was safer too. All metro where in walkable distance it would be easier to travel to other places
Pavithra | Sun, Nov 19, '17
Rs. 9,128Choose Dates
We stayed there just for overnight 5-6 hrs as we had a flight in the morning. Hotel staff was cooperative. Rooms were small but clean and value for money. Good for short stay. Many Indians stayed in this hotel. Near to Eiffel tower and champs Elysees.
Shreya Gupta | Thu, Aug 17, '17
Rs. 6,616Choose Dates
Excellent location. Well connected to many metro stations. Many eateries around where one can chill with a bottle of wine or some great cappuccino till late at night. A sypermarche next door makes it convenient to pick up anything anytime. Walking distance my wife and I are senior citizens and we walked comfortably to champs and to the Eiffel. Loved our stay. Thanks to MakeMyTrip.
Girindra Nath Goswami | Thu, Oct 1, '15
Rs. 10,394Choose Dates
I selected this hotel mainly because of the location. Very close to eiffel and major tourist attractions . . MMT gave me check in time at 2 & I reached at sharp 2 and hotel didn't allowed check-in before 3 pm and charged early check-in. Rooms too small. Lights not working. Only 1 plug point to charge. Luckily my purpose was travellin and I was in hotel only to sleep at night. They kept my baggage after checkout was best for me as my flight was at night. I met 3 staff and they were okay. Michaela was best.
Malik Fateh Mohammad Neyazi | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 7,452Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.