Hotels in Paris
(529 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1560)
Connectivity to city, airport is good, though Vegetarian option were less but fortunately one Indian restaurant Namaste is close. Front desk member are very knowledgeable and friendlier. Good and fast system of check in and check out. It is definitely value for money.
ketan desai | Tue, May 23, '17
Room was very neatly done up. Kids enjoyed bunk bed. Enjoyed staying at dream castle Paris Disneyland. Interior of hotel was as shown in pictures and the bus pick up and drop to Disney land was quite easy.
Manish Goswami | Wed, Jun 28, '17
Rs. 17,963Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
Pathetic experience. The Hotel had worst service with no housekeeping and basic requirements. The hotel was clean but the reception staff was very rude and there was no response from reception. Hotel is least bothered for the guests ; they are just behind guests money. Being in a hospitality industry, they have zero hospitality.
Vishal Khandelwal | Mon, Jan 1, '18
Rs. 18,121Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Paris
They charge a membership fee of 3 euro pp, which s mandatory ... And even if you don wanna come back here you have to pay ... Rooms had a strange smell and very strict rules even f ...
Hotel was bit away from city and have to travel at least one hour to reach main city. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast can be more better. If your ready to travel one hour then this is the good place to stay.
nilesh | Mon, Dec 11, '17
Rs. 9,021Choose Dates
The stay in this hotel was very pleasant. Staff is very courteous and helpful. This hotel is closest to the Gare de Lyon train station, making it the most preferable destination for people who wish to go around Paris. Both Train station and Paris Metro (metro as well as RER are few steps from hotel).
Jagannath Taduri | Thu, Mar 3, '16
Rs. 41,536Choose Dates
The Front Desk staff were really nice and helpful. Was not happy with the breakfast as most of the time tea was only warm instead of hot. The breakfast time will be more efficiently attended to with two people helping each other. There are no kettles, tea bags, sugar and coffee to enable clients to make a cup of tea when they feel like having one. It would be nice as a complimentary to the customers to have tea bags, coffee, sugar in the rooms.
Gertrude | Mon, Nov 4, '13
Rs. 37,575Choose Dates
Property Location With a stay at Appart'City Confort St Quentin en Yvelines - Bois d'Arcy in Bois-d'Arcy, you'll be connected to
Rs. 7,061Choose Dates
Excellent reception staff. Particularly Ms Kaoutar was so friendly and helped us all the way to metro station and again she was of immense help to buy metro train tickets. She will be in our mind for ever for the kind of attitude she has shown.
Malali | Sun, Dec 31, '17
The only reason why I booked this hotel was the location they had mentioned “Eurodisney” which technically does not exist. It’s almost 3 stations away from Chessy ( Disneyland . It just takes about 40-50 from Paris to reach Disneyland so would recommend maintaining one location (Paris). It’s useless to book hotel near Disneyland unless you are booking a room in Disneyland which probably cost a bomb . The hotel does not provide any shuttle service and is almost a kilometre away from the train station, it’s a pain to reach there specially if you have luggages and if the weather is bad which was the case for us . . Breakfast is pretty sad as well. No eggs/sausages . The staff ( receptionist) seemed least interested and unwelcoming. Even for an iron I was told to submit €20 as security. Seriously P:S -Do not make a mistake of booking this hotel.
Pranay | Sun, Mar 18, '18
Rs. 10,512Choose Dates
Worth for the cost spent. Cleanliness and appearance needs to be taken care by the hotel management. Color of bed spread and quilt extra. Very near to metro line 8 within zone three Paris city. Frequent bus and metro service to reach the hotel.
Shankarganesh Neelakandan | Thu, Apr 9, '15
Rs. 4,128Choose Dates
The Hipark Serris Val-D'Europe hotel has Excellent location and infrastructure . Well suited for persons willing to visit Disney land . The best part is that they are having free service for visit to and from Disney Land . Food also good . Recommended for all.
JASDEEP SINGH | Fri, Apr 20, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
The breakfast options needs to be better. And the staff has to be better trained at guiding the guests in sight seeing. They don't have any passes or tickets available with them. It will be nice if they can offer some tickets/passes so that we don't have to buy them at the counters. But overall a nice hotel for quiet stay
SANDEEP HEBBAR | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 13,116Choose Dates
Rooms were very clean and facilities were good. The shuttle service to and from airport is also good. The only problem was that staff could not understand English easily and my parents had to write down everything on a paper to communicate with them. Overall stay was good.
SUMEDH BHAWAR | Sat, Feb 24, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.