Hotels in Paris
(1795 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1466)
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
Lovely little hotel situated within ten minutes to the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe. Friendly staff and good sized rooms considering it is Paris. Breakfast is basic but sufficient. Lift is very small but didn't cause us any problems. Overall a very nice 3 star, clean and in a good location. Would recommend to a friend.
James | Wed, Jan 2, '13
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
The USP of the hotel is it's location. It is situated just next to segur metro station. Soz to commute anywhere within Paris is very easy. Buffet is limited and not much spread. Rooms are very small with no space left after putting luggage.
Ashish | Sat, Dec 23, '17
Rs. 10,238Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Paris
It was a decent Budget Hotel near metro station with easy connectivity to all Paris tourist spots. Only the room was too small. Hardly space for keeping a foot in the room. But it was clean with all facilities provided. Courteous staff.
Nitesh Singh | Mon, Jul 31, '17
Nice and comfortable stay in Paris. Near to Metro Station - Gare the Lyon .. Easily approachable and very well connected to all places in Paris. Breakfast was awesome in morning. All staff was very good and cooperative ..
Yashpal | Thu, Feb 16, '17
The breakfast options needs to be better. And the staff has to be better trained at guiding the guests in sight seeing. They don't have any passes or tickets available with them. It will be nice if they can offer some tickets/passes so that we don't have to buy them at the counters. But overall a nice hotel for quiet stay
SANDEEP HEBBAR | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 6,081Choose Dates
Was a decent hotel with not very good location and average facilities but staff was very cooperative. Other good options available for the amount spent with better location and nearby facilities. Not very easily accessible from Train station and Indian hotel options are also not very near.
Prashant Pimpalgaonkar | Sun, Aug 9, '15
Pros: Hotel is very close to metro station. Good breakfast. Friendly front desk staff. Cons: room tempreture was a bit high for us during our 4 nights stay (in January) and didnt change much after adjusting the thermostat. Bathroom shower water easily spilt out because the glass wall only covered about 1/3 of tub length.
Andy | Sat, Jan 26, '13
Good hotel for overnight stay, good quality bed, shuttle could be bigger, has capacity for only 8 people, breakfast was OK, though starts early, thats a good point, reception and check in was good. Room are old, needs renovation, at least bathroom should be renovated
Jitesh Mehta | Sat, Oct 7, '17
Rs. 3,322Choose Dates
Rooms are very good and comfortable! The location is bit far from city center but if you are looking for budget hotel, this is the one you should prefer. Not much breakfast options for Indian vegetarian.
Atichon Charoenchainow | Sat, Dec 2, '17
Fantastic Location, movement was easy. Eifel was just a walk away. Room Service was good. Services were also informative and helpful. Food menu needs more options. We definitely missed Indian Food there. But still hotel was worth every penny.
Atul Chaturvedi | Mon, Aug 21, '17
Excellent reception staff. Particularly Ms Kaoutar was so friendly and helped us all the way to metro station and again she was of immense help to buy metro train tickets. She will be in our mind for ever for the kind of attitude she has shown.
Malali | Sun, Dec 31, '17
Rs. 5,792Choose Dates
Hotel is located in the heart of Paris. Local travel facilities are very near by to hotel like metro or bus. Also near to shopping area and good dining places. Rooms are very small and not suggested to stay with family.
Surjit Singh | Sat, Nov 19, '16
Rs. 5,865Choose Dates
I selected this hotel mainly because of the location. Very close to eiffel and major tourist attractions . . MMT gave me check in time at 2 & I reached at sharp 2 and hotel didn't allowed check-in before 3 pm and charged early check-in. Rooms too small. Lights not working. Only 1 plug point to charge. Luckily my purpose was travellin and I was in hotel only to sleep at night. They kept my baggage after checkout was best for me as my flight was at night. I met 3 staff and they were okay. Michaela was best.
Malik Fateh Mohammad Neyazi | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 6,965Choose Dates
The hotel is in prime location which was very easy to navigate and was quite near to metro and receptionists were co-operative. Eiffel tower is walkable from the hotel and eateries are within reachable distances
Ankit | Sun, Dec 3, '17
Rs. 9,238Choose Dates
This is a great hotel for a budget traveler, again it is a two stars hotel, so you should judge it as a two stars, it is certainly "value for money" and the "free" breakfast is really great, much better than many two stars that I have stayed.
Yap | Thu, Dec 23, '10
Rs. 5,143Choose Dates
Hotel is very conveniently located near Garu the Nord Paris station, its walking distance from station. If you are Indian, you will get good south Indian restaurants near by. As all hotels in Paris, rooms are very small but clean with window. Staff is nice, breakfast was also good.
Anirudh fegde | Fri, Sep 22, '17
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.