Hotels in Paris
(60 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 3270)
Nice and warm welcome, breakfast at first appears expensive but then is a great deal compared to what you get outside. Location is nice i.e. A quiet side street, yet you are in the center of Paris within a few minutes. Would certainly return!
Norber Fraemke | Tue, Dec 30, '14
Rs. 20,097Choose Dates
Good hotel for overnight stay, good quality bed, shuttle could be bigger, has capacity for only 8 people, breakfast was OK, though starts early, thats a good point, reception and check in was good. Room are old, needs renovation, at least bathroom should be renovated
Jitesh Mehta | Sat, Oct 7, '17
Rs. 4,534Choose Dates
Location is good, size of the room is also good and it is value for money for sure.. I don't think spending so much money in hotel make sense because when you visit Paris you hardly spend time in hotel. It is so happening place so you come here and spend time to sleep in hotel. In that case is not bad at all...
Jitender Dhingra | Sat, Jul 23, '16
Rs. 31,849Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
Connectivity to city, airport is good, though Vegetarian option were less but fortunately one Indian restaurant Namaste is close. Front desk member are very knowledgeable and friendlier. Good and fast system of check in and check out. It is definitely value for money.
ketan desai | Tue, May 23, '17
Hotel was lovely, great pool, bar, breakfast, rooms lovely - not huge but fine, lovely bathroom, bathroom goodies supplied. Staff were just great - all lovely and all helpful. Suitcases were lost at airport for 4 days - all staff did there best for us - even gave us the own phone charger. Wood recommend for short or long stay . Not in City Centre but Tram at front door, train and bus - very happy, would return.
Glennis | Thu, Sep 4, '14
Rs. 35,638Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Paris
Rooms were very clean and facilities were good. The shuttle service to and from airport is also good. The only problem was that staff could not understand English easily and my par ...
Staff behaviour was not so friendly. I felt some of them were arrogant. Location is not that good. You have to take shuttle for nearest train station or Disney land and the only shuttle option is hotel bus. The hotel is far from the main road.
Nitin Kejriwal | Sat, Oct 3, '15
Rs. 7,840Choose Dates
Room was very small for double accommodation. No facility of morning tea coffee in the room. No shampoo for hair washing. Cleanliness was good. Location was very bad as it is out of main City Paris. Not worth to recommend to anyone. Breakfast was monotonous with least variety.
Suhas Karandikar | Sun, Mar 15, '15
Room was very neatly done up. Kids enjoyed bunk bed. Enjoyed staying at dream castle Paris Disneyland. Interior of hotel was as shown in pictures and the bus pick up and drop to Disney land was quite easy.
Manish Goswami | Wed, Jun 28, '17
Rs. 16,167Choose Dates
Worth for the cost spent. Cleanliness and appearance needs to be taken care by the hotel management. Color of bed spread and quilt extra. Very near to metro line 8 within zone three Paris city. Frequent bus and metro service to reach the hotel.
Shankarganesh Neelakandan | Thu, Apr 9, '15
Rs. 4,128Choose Dates
Property Location With a stay at Appart'City Confort St Quentin en Yvelines - Bois d'Arcy in Bois-d'Arcy, you'll be connected to
Rs. 9,414Choose Dates
Radisson blu is very huge and located at very good location. MMT has helped a lot to solve the problem of early check in and hotel staff are also excellent for allowing us for early check in. Thanks MMT.
Naresh Jain | Fri, Nov 24, '17
Rs. 9,414Choose Dates
The breakfast options needs to be better. And the staff has to be better trained at guiding the guests in sight seeing. They don't have any passes or tickets available with them. It will be nice if they can offer some tickets/passes so that we don't have to buy them at the counters. But overall a nice hotel for quiet stay
SANDEEP HEBBAR | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 13,116Choose Dates
Rooms are very good and comfortable! The location is bit far from city center but if you are looking for budget hotel, this is the one you should prefer. Not much breakfast options for Indian vegetarian.
Atichon Charoenchainow | Sat, Dec 2, '17
Perfect option for business travellers with great rooms to relax the wear off the travel fatigue and great dining option for individuals or even for families. Close to metro and walking distance to several eating joints
BHUPINDER SINGH SACHDEVA | Tue, Jan 23, '18
Rs. 14,905Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.