Hotels in Paris
(50 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 3305)
Was a decent hotel with not very good location and average facilities but staff was very cooperative. Other good options available for the amount spent with better location and nearby facilities. Not very easily accessible from Train station and Indian hotel options are also not very near.
Prashant Pimpalgaonkar | Sun, Aug 9, '15
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
Room was very small for double accommodation. No facility of morning tea coffee in the room. No shampoo for hair washing. Cleanliness was good. Location was very bad as it is out of main City Paris. Not worth to recommend to anyone. Breakfast was monotonous with least variety.
Suhas Karandikar | Sun, Mar 15, '15
Worth for the cost spent. Cleanliness and appearance needs to be taken care by the hotel management. Color of bed spread and quilt extra. Very near to metro line 8 within zone three Paris city. Frequent bus and metro service to reach the hotel.
Shankarganesh Neelakandan | Thu, Apr 9, '15
Rs. 4,128Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Paris
Rooms were very clean and facilities were good. The shuttle service to and from airport is also good. The only problem was that staff could not understand English easily and my par ...
We have had a very good time, the rooms are clean and serviced on daily basis. Air con is good and it does the job, the breakfast is continental with warm options such as bacon, scrambled eggs, and hash brown, plenty of food and drink. Family friendly, my sons who are 12 and 4 had a great time in the club lounge watching tv and playing games and the staff were excellent especially Kris who is very helpful, but to be fair all of them were great even the maintenance man who ended up giving our children free gifts from the hotel. This hotel was till recently owned by the holiday inn but not any more. 2 metro stations about 5 mins walk from the hotel, Lidl and other supermarkets few minutes walk. in addition to numerous bakeries, restaurants and takeaways. will definitely consider this hotel again as we have no complaints.
Osama | Fri, Aug 24, '12
Rs. 8,606Choose Dates
Room was very neatly done up. Kids enjoyed bunk bed. Enjoyed staying at dream castle Paris Disneyland. Interior of hotel was as shown in pictures and the bus pick up and drop to Disney land was quite easy.
Manish Goswami | Wed, Jun 28, '17
Rs. 9,760Choose Dates
Property Location Located in Paris (18th Arrondissement), Hotel Regina Montmartre is within a 10-minute walk of Basilica of the
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
The Hipark Serris Val-D'Europe hotel has Excellent location and infrastructure . Well suited for persons willing to visit Disney land . The best part is that they are having free service for visit to and from Disney Land . Food also good . Recommended for all.
JASDEEP SINGH | Fri, Apr 20, '18
Rs. 13,336Choose Dates
I stayed here for 4 nights while attending a conference in Paris. It is close to the Olympiad metro station, but located in a narrower street. Very clean, modern and silent atmosphere. They served good breakfast. Front desk is super helpful (they speak excellent English). I recommended this hotel.
Somdev Kar | Sat, Sep 17, '16
Rs. 7,217Choose Dates
Hotel was good but far from City. Well connected with metro and Bus from La defense. If you really want to enjoy stay in city. Area is good hotel service also good. For 3 person worth compare to cost. They have arranged cab as well. They have room where you can checkout and keep your bags
Sandeep Patil | Mon, Sep 18, '17
I selected this hotel mainly because of the location. Very close to eiffel and major tourist attractions . . MMT gave me check in time at 2 & I reached at sharp 2 and hotel didn't allowed check-in before 3 pm and charged early check-in. Rooms too small. Lights not working. Only 1 plug point to charge. Luckily my purpose was travellin and I was in hotel only to sleep at night. They kept my baggage after checkout was best for me as my flight was at night. I met 3 staff and they were okay. Michaela was best.
Malik Fateh Mohammad Neyazi | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 6,667Choose Dates
Stayed for 3 Nights. Rooms are very small with no place for luggage. Single lift that can accommodate only 2. Stairs very small. Restaurant also very small and congested. Have to go early to get plates and seat. Breakfast menu very basic. Better hotels available at the same rate.
Priskali Achumi | Wed, Mar 22, '17
Very good hotel in close proximity to ieffel tower. Staff are polite but not supportive at all. We arrived at 9. 30 and requested for an early check-in. But the guy in reception was rude to say it will be ready only by 2 pm. But he gave a place to keep our luggage so that we can go out. When we come back at 1. 30 even the rooms are ready he did not give us till it was 2. Only when the staff change at 2 pm and I asked again the new staff told me that our room is already ready.
Satyabrata Das | Sun, Apr 15, '18
Rs. 13,101Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from 3305 INR per night, going as high as 15559 INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.