Hotels in Paris
(1481 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1543)
Enjoyed the stay. GOOD hotel GOOD location. A three star hotel. With average rooms. But cheap enough so value for money. Location was GOOD station nearby connectivity was GOOD to reach at other places
Jeckin Anilkumar | Sun, May 14, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
The hotel is in prime location which was very easy to navigate and was quite near to metro and receptionists were co-operative. Eiffel tower is walkable from the hotel and eateries are within reachable distances
Ankit | Sun, Dec 3, '17
Rs. 13,752Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Paris
The USP of the hotel is it's location. It is situated just next to segur metro station. Soz to commute anywhere within Paris is very easy. Buffet is limited and not much spread. Rooms are very small with no space left after putting luggage.
Ashish | Sat, Dec 23, '17
Rs. 16,125Choose Dates
Great for food (breakfast buffet), quietness ad cleanliness and access to local markets etc. The Eiffel Tower and the seine banks are walk able and local market is stones throw away. Rooms are bit small though. Friendly staff who make exceptions to some rules if you ask nicely.
Manjula sridhar | Sat, Oct 29, '16
Rs. 10,659Choose Dates
Hotel is pretty. Has a metro station very nearby. The location was not exactly a problem since Paris is well connected by metro and we had a metro station around. Rooms were clean and hygienic. Hotel has an excellent customer service. It makes you feel important. Highly appreciate the services from Marcel and Jessica :) Thank you. Highly recommend this hotel
Anchal Ahuja | Sun, May 8, '16
Rs. 9,654Choose Dates
Extremely cealn room, enough space, staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is just perfect - in the heart of Paris, in a quite area in the evening. Highly recommend this hotel to all tourist. Good breakfast, not the best ever, but is OK, just is the same every day (I stayed for 4 nights).
Boryana Bojkova | Sat, Oct 28, '17
Rs. 28,778Choose Dates
Lovely location. Close to Eiffel Tower and amazing night cafes. Lovely stay. It's also very close to the Hop on Hop Off Bus stops. Also close to Arc the Triomphe. The room was clean and toilet was very clean too. Hot water facilities. All in All it was exactly as shown in the photos.
Ravindra Rao | Sun, Aug 14, '16
Rs. 17,016Choose Dates
First of all the hotel was miles away from Paris city and to reach this place was itself an achievement. No clear direct route to this place. Plus hotel staff were very rude and non cooperative. You would not find any food nearby this place and only way of transportation is bus every 30 minutes. Never go if you do not have your personal car.
Ashish Jhunjhunwala | Thu, Sep 3, '15
Rs. 5,873Choose Dates
I like its location which is nearby the metro station, easy access to other places. Information about Paris and other tourist sites are availbale upon requests. Tickets to disneyland and other interesting places in Paris are available at the front desk, so it's easy to plan our trip.
Mahari | Sun, Dec 7, '08
Rs. 5,897Choose Dates
I and my friend stayed in this hotel for one night on 20, January, 2018. It's a cozy little place at a wonderful location about a kilometer and a half from the historical '"Arc the Triomphe". The nearest metro station is barely 200 meters away. The room that I was offered had a pretty view of the main street and the neighborhood. It was warm and had ample space for movement. Mr David, who was in charge of the hotel when we arrived, was very helpful in several ways. He instantly connected with us and took care that we were comfortable from the very moment we arrived at the hotel. I particularly appreciated that the hotel allowed us early check-in without charging us extra. I also appreciated that the hotel offered us a superior room, which was then available, for the same price. We were obviously glad to accept the offer. The hotel has a cloak-room where guests can keep their luggage after check-out and, unlike some hotels in Paris, the cloak-room service is free. I also used the shuttle service provided by hotel which is pretty good for the price and convenience. Overall, I am highly satisfied with what I got for the price I paid for my stay. I had, in my previous three visits to Paris, stayed near the Eiffel Tower. Henceforth, I would prefer to stay in this place.
Mrunmaya Patnaik | Sun, Jan 21, '18
Rs. 9,862Choose Dates
First impression the rooms were very small barely any place to open your bags. But was clean and tidy. All the fittings in the bathroom was good as new. Nice cosy breakfast area. We had hired a airport shuttle to come to the hotel but one you use the public transport system fairly easily and save money. This hotel has all bus, tram and metro very close by. It maybe away from the main centre of the city but all the place are reachable by public transport in minutes. We extensively used the same. The breakfast was good but for our Indian taste all items very predominantly sweet. Well they could have included boiled eggs and omelette for variety. There is no electric kettle in the room but tea coffee available all the time in the hotel lobby. A nice desktop co putter in the lobby is a delight to use. Internet speed was fast in the room. Staff was very helpful when any queries were raised to them. We are thankful to them as made us very comfortable in our first holidays in Europe.
Dinesh Acharya | Mon, Feb 12, '18
It's was okay! We have enjoyed with family ... I have faced some issue for booking I have booked it for me my wife and my kids but confirmation came for only 1 at the time of check in they have charged me 40 euro extra per day
Syed Azeemuddin | Sun, Oct 16, '16
Rs. 9,209Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.