Hotels in Paris
(139 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 2065)
I book my room but the hotel was transferred to another and I pay more Value to the hotel. This was not a good deal by make my trip. The hotel manager say to me your booking make by booking. Com not a make my trip even I booking by make my trip site. These is too difficulty to see me ..
Kamal Kishore | Sat, Jan 28, '17
Rs. 12,121Choose Dates
The breakfast options needs to be better. And the staff has to be better trained at guiding the guests in sight seeing. They don't have any passes or tickets available with them. It will be nice if they can offer some tickets/passes so that we don't have to buy them at the counters. But overall a nice hotel for quiet stay
SANDEEP HEBBAR | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 13,116Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
The location of the hotel was great just beside the gare du nord train station. The breakfast was also decent. The only thing is the room is a little small for a 3* accommodation. It is very close to the main attractions of the city as well as the shopping district of champs elysees
Anirban Samajpati | Sun, Jan 1, '17
Rs. 10,982Choose Dates
It is a nice location in East of Paris with clean rooms. The buffet breakfast included is too good and will give you taste of real french feast. The hotel is just aside a shopping mall and all the foody places are nearby only.
Kuldeep Kumar Sabarwal | Wed, Sep 21, '16
Rs. 6,601Choose Dates
Pathetic experience. The Hotel had worst service with no housekeeping and basic requirements. The hotel was clean but the reception staff was very rude and there was no response from reception. Hotel is least bothered for the guests ; they are just behind guests money. Being in a hospitality industry, they have zero hospitality.
Vishal Khandelwal | Mon, Jan 1, '18
Rs. 18,121Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Paris
Location is good, size of the room is also good and it is value for money for sure.. I don't think spending so much money in hotel make sense because when you visit Paris you hardly spend time in hotel. It is so happening place so you come here and spend time to sleep in hotel. In that case is not bad at all...
Jitender Dhingra | Sat, Jul 23, '16
Rs. 18,905Choose Dates
Excellent reception staff. Particularly Ms Kaoutar was so friendly and helped us all the way to metro station and again she was of immense help to buy metro train tickets. She will be in our mind for ever for the kind of attitude she has shown.
Malali | Sun, Dec 31, '17
Rooms are very good and comfortable! The location is bit far from city center but if you are looking for budget hotel, this is the one you should prefer. Not much breakfast options for Indian vegetarian.
Atichon Charoenchainow | Sat, Dec 2, '17
The best part about this hotel is its location. Its just opposite the Station. 7kms away from the Eiffel tower. But I had a bad time as the service was bad. The day I checked in I ordered for a bottle of water and a non veg club sandwich. The water took 30mins to come and the sandwich didn't get delivered. I waited and waited and finally dozed. So next day morning I asked for iron and a Board which they said they will send as soon as it gets available waited for almost an hour and then lost hope in them and left for the sight seeing came back to the hotel in the evening and requested them if they could send it now at least it took an hour for them to deliver to my room. My overall experience in this hotel was below average.
Afroz Sayed | Tue, Aug 15, '17
The stay in this hotel was very pleasant. Staff is very courteous and helpful. This hotel is closest to the Gare de Lyon train station, making it the most preferable destination for people who wish to go around Paris. Both Train station and Paris Metro (metro as well as RER are few steps from hotel).
Jagannath Taduri | Thu, Mar 3, '16
Rs. 39,615Choose Dates
The USP of the hotel is it's location. It is situated just next to segur metro station. Soz to commute anywhere within Paris is very easy. Buffet is limited and not much spread. Rooms are very small with no space left after putting luggage.
Ashish | Sat, Dec 23, '17
Rs. 15,485Choose Dates
Room was neat and good, facilities we're quite good. It was in the city museum was around 4 km walkable distance .. It was safer too. All metro where in walkable distance it would be easier to travel to other places
Pavithra | Sun, Nov 19, '17
Rs. 18,116Choose Dates
Best thing about the hotel was having the Eiffel view. Location was excellent if walking to Eiffel Tower everyday is fun for you. It was safe walking even until midnight as tourists bustle along as Eiffel last admission is up to 11 pm. Metro station was a few meters away. Neat and tidy with helpful staff and good breakfast but rooms were rather small. Yet, efficient and value for money.
Krishna Prasad Arepalli | Mon, Nov 17, '14
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from 2065 INR per night, going as high as 134529 INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.