Hotels in Paris
(1520 Hotels in Paris - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1307)
First impression the rooms were very small barely any place to open your bags. But was clean and tidy. All the fittings in the bathroom was good as new. Nice cosy breakfast area. We had hired a airport shuttle to come to the hotel but one you use the public transport system fairly easily and save money. This hotel has all bus, tram and metro very close by. It maybe away from the main centre of the city but all the place are reachable by public transport in minutes. We extensively used the same. The breakfast was good but for our Indian taste all items very predominantly sweet. Well they could have included boiled eggs and omelette for variety. There is no electric kettle in the room but tea coffee available all the time in the hotel lobby. A nice desktop co putter in the lobby is a delight to use. Internet speed was fast in the room. Staff was very helpful when any queries were raised to them. We are thankful to them as made us very comfortable in our first holidays in Europe.
Dinesh Acharya | Mon, Feb 12, '18
The hotel was in inconvenient location w. Are. T. The airport and main city. Also, the service was too poor. The room was terribly bad. It is difficult to believe that we are actually booked in an Ibis hotel group. So I would definitely recommend removing this hotel from MMT.
SOUMYATANU MUKHERJEE | Tue, Mar 27, '18
Rs. 5,384Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Paris
Though we had a very short stay but the room we got was very cosy and beautiful. The view from the room is very Parisian and pretty. The receptionist was very sweet and helpful to us throughout the stay. I would surely love to book the same place again. Location wise really good.
Ayushi Teotia | Sun, Apr 17, '16
Overall experience was good. Hotel was clean and in the middle of city. Staff was quite co-operative. Only issues we had with the Hotel Taxi. We were told by hotel staff to give fixed price of 50 euro for Airport but one more couple with us wanted to get off at one stop near to Airport which was on the way. Tax driver asked us to give 60 euro including that stop and we said OK and everyone agreed (This happen in front of hotel IBIS reception). On a way to Airport he started meter and said that you have to pay meter as well apart from fixed agreed price of 60. He changed from agreed price of 60 euro and said we need to pay fixed agreed price 60 + meter price( euro 13. Xx) which is greater that 70. When we opposed and said that we only have 60 euro in cash which we agreed at the beginning. What he said was quite depressing from taxi driver provided by Hotel that he wanted to search pockets of all to get money. We ended up paying him by card as he was yelling at us. We also asked for bill at the end and he sat inside the tax and wrote in french and immediately flew from the place. What a terrible last day.
DIPANSHU GOYAL | Mon, Jul 31, '17
The hotel is just 15 mins walk from the Eiffel tower, we had a good enough view from our 5th floor room window. The staff were polite and helpful. There are many restaurants just 100 to 200 mts away from the hotel. We would probably stay here again during our next visit to Paris
Sreejit Narayan | Thu, Feb 8, '18
Rs. 24,074Choose Dates
Radisson blu is very huge and located at very good location. MMT has helped a lot to solve the problem of early check in and hotel staff are also excellent for allowing us for early check in. Thanks MMT.
Naresh Jain | Fri, Nov 24, '17
Rs. 12,113Choose Dates
It's was okay! We have enjoyed with family ... I have faced some issue for booking I have booked it for me my wife and my kids but confirmation came for only 1 at the time of check in they have charged me 40 euro extra per day
Syed Azeemuddin | Sun, Oct 16, '16
Rs. 8,314Choose Dates
This hotel is really good in all perspective and also within the pocket limit. Staff are very friendly and help you with all your queries on time. Located very near to metro location it's easy accessible to all beautiful places which I want to visit.
Soniya Sharaff | Tue, Aug 2, '16
Rs. 13,335Choose Dates
Extremely cealn room, enough space, staff was very friendly and helpful. The location is just perfect - in the heart of Paris, in a quite area in the evening. Highly recommend this hotel to all tourist. Good breakfast, not the best ever, but is OK, just is the same every day (I stayed for 4 nights).
Boryana Bojkova | Sat, Oct 28, '17
Rs. 22,766Choose Dates
Rooms were very clean and facilities were good. The shuttle service to and from airport is also good. The only problem was that staff could not understand English easily and my parents had to write down everything on a paper to communicate with them. Overall stay was good.
SUMEDH BHAWAR | Sat, Feb 24, '18
Great for food (breakfast buffet), quietness ad cleanliness and access to local markets etc. The Eiffel Tower and the seine banks are walk able and local market is stones throw away. Rooms are bit small though. Friendly staff who make exceptions to some rules if you ask nicely.
Manjula sridhar | Sat, Oct 29, '16
Rs. 12,143Choose Dates
Located in the little India of Paris, right next to Gare du Nord. Walk-able distance to metro and railway stations. Many Indian restaurants including exclusively vegetarian ones close by. Many Indian supermarkets.
Vallabh Rao | Fri, Jul 14, '17
Rs. 10,106Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Paris
- Paris, better known as the ‘City of Lights’, ensnares you with its scintillating beauty.
- Honoré de Balzac has rightly stated, “Whoever does not visit Paris regularly will never really be elegant.”
- It is a city of culture, history, delicious food and wine.
- Easily recognized by the twinkling lights on the Eiffel Tower, it glitters as one of the fashion capitals of the world.
- Clothing modelled on the runways of Paris Fashion Week are trendsetters for the coming season, everywhere in the world.
- It is the country that speaks a language as beautiful as itself, French or La Français.
- It houses all its historical and artistic treasures in The Louvre, where Mona Lisa smiles and Michelangelo moulds magic through the marble statues.
- Enjoy the lush greenery of the city or sit at a corner coffee shop, enjoying your favourite book.
- Paris is best experienced on foot.
- As the opulence and vanity of the city spreads flavours of luxury, so will MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris.
- If you want to experience luxury like the French royalty did back in the day, opt for MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Paris:
o BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees
o Le Cinq Codet, near Eiffel Tower
o Renaissance Paris Vendome Hotel, Near the Louvre
o Paris Marriott Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Fouquet’s Barriere Hotel at Champs Elysees
o Park Hyatt Paris Vendome Hotel, near Opera House
o Shangri-La Hotel Paris, near Bois de Boulogne
5 Star Paris Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Paris include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque city views and a buzz of activities happening around every other corner of the city.
- These hotels may be a little less luxurious than the five-star options, but give you the same Parisian experience any other hotel in Paris.
- Here are some renowned 3-star Hotels in Paris: o Residhotel les Hauts d’Andilly, Val d’oise o Timhotel Berthier Paris 17. Arc de Triomphe o Hotel At Gare du Nord, Gare du Nord o Berne Opera Hotel, Opera house o Hotel Europe Saint Severin Paris, Latin Quarter
3 Star Paris Hotels
- Paris is definitely not a cheap place, but MakeMyTrip hotels in Paris offer an array of budget hotels, which serve as cheap options for travellers with more passion to explore the city.
Budget Hotels in Paris
- The best time to visit Paris is either in the spring (June to August) or in the fall (September to October).
- Opt for a property away from the street, nightclubs and shopping centres or subways, to avoid noise.
- Most rooms are not sound proof. And it is important to note that smoking in hotel rooms has been banned in Paris since 2008.
- Book your hotel in advance as hotels there exaggerate prices, taking advantage of unacquainted travellers.
- If you want to reduce your expenditure, a room with a view should not be your priority, as they tend to be more expensive.
Tips for booking Paris Hotels
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay for your hotel booking at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- Paris is divided into 20 arrondissements aka wards. They are all differentiated by their distinct characteristics. Central Paris comprises the first eight arrondissements; these eight make up the major historical and cultural sites of the city while the rest make up the surrounding area.
- The first eight include the area around Champs Elysées, the Lovre; Banks and stock exchange (La Bourse); Marais (old Jewish establishment); Island on the Seine and Notre Dame Cathedral; The Paris Sorbonne and Comédie Française; followed along the Sorbonne, an area with charming cafes; Musée D'Orsay and the Eiffel Tower; coming to a full circle at Arc de Triomphe at the end of Champs Elysées.
- Montmartre: The basilica of Sacré Coeur; famous cabarets like the Folies Bergères at le Moulin Rouge are based here.
- Le Marais, the old Jewish quarter, is now home to small hotels, restaurants, and bars.
- Neuilly, Auteuil, and Passy: The crème de la crème of Paris’ affluent families live here, in 16th and 17th century buildings.
Top localities to visit in Paris
- By Road: Driving to Paris from anywhere in France or the neighbouring countries of Germany and Netherlands, is possible. An extensive system of roads and highways connect major cities in the EU to Paris.
- By Train: S.N.C.F. is a prominent landmark for the French railway system. Train stations that connect Paris to the rest of Europe are: o Gare de Lyon, for trains arriving from Switzerland, Italy and Greece o Gare d'Austerlitz, for trains arriving from Spain and Portugal. o Gare du Nord, if you’re arriving from Great Britain, Belguim, Holland and Scandinavia o Gare de l'est has trains arriving from Germany, Switzerland, and Austria.
- By Air: There are two main airports in Paris, Roissey-Charles de Gaulle and Orly. They are connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to Paris in under an hour.
How to reach Paris?
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Paris. Some of the hotels are available at discounts ranging from 4% to 28%.
- Hotels in Paris start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the BEST WESTERN Plaza Elysees Hotel, near Champs Elysees.