Resorts in Bangalore
(42 Resorts in Bangalore Price Starts @ Rs. 1211 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
We had a good time. We were pampered by the staff but didn't really enjoy the indoor or outdoor activities. Quality of table tennis was poor, pool was not clean esp in the morning. A lot of insects in the pool. Carrom board was of bad quality. Shuttle badminton was a make shift one . Overall poor quality of equipment . The room was neat and clean and excellent staff. Food was good and good quiet location . I also had problems with WiFi connectivity.
Avinash Sainath | Tue, May 1, '18
Rs. 3,440Choose Dates
I would recommend this stay in tent especially if you want to take a break from your routine city life and want to relax in a tent in a place away from home. The tent stay was really good and food was nice too and all services were done well and we were happy. It's a good place to go for a weekend with kids. Zoo was average or not worth but safari and morning walk and campfire was worth and I do recommend it. We are happy overall.
Bency Mathew | Mon, Jun 26, '17
Recently Reviewed Property in Bangalore
There was construction of some more rooms was going on which added lot of noise. No mineral water was served. Food quality was average. Hot water geyser was bad and only for the first minute hot water comes. Overall not a value for money stay.
sanjay chokhani | Sun, Aug 13, '17
Rs. 4,400Choose Dates
Service is worst reception is even worst. Rooms are dinky . Only? The facilities like gaming areas and pool are pretty nice. Do not oppt this place. I felt like I went to some cheap lodge so. Do not go here
Karteek V | Tue, Apr 10, '18
Rs. 2,500Choose Dates
It was an awesome stay. Swimming pool was fantastic . Breakfast was good. Though veg items were less. Both in breakfast and dinner but whatever was there in veg was very tasty specially South Indian food. Only thing which bothered us was there was no welcome drink. Reaching there @12 in sunny day would call for a drink . That would be a nice welcome for the guests. Also they didn't ask us the purpose of visit. Overall it was nice. You can visit there if you want a relaxing time
ANSHUL JAIN | Sun, May 6, '18
Rs. 5,500Choose Dates
Recently Booked Property in Bangalore
Not all activities listed on portal were available. I had plan for activities with minimal physical activities because of medical reasons, but upon arrival they said those activities are under maintenance. For swimming, they'll force you to buy something from their store so get your swimming kit along. I had to buy because I had left mine at home. Electrify was gone for 1 hour in the night, really pathetic. Food is worst. Don't go for buffet, it's pathetic and waste of money. No spa(paid spa even), in a nutshell it's a place not worth paying more than 5, 000 for stay. They should plan reducing the charged. Food is absolutely - rating 1.
Kumar Ashish | Sun, May 28, '17
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
Bangalore Resorts & Booking Information
- Bengaluru is the main cultural and financial hub of Karnataka and it is a preferable tourist hub because of its highly pleasant weather throughout the year. Known by several names such as ‘The Garden City’ or the ‘Silicon Valley of India’, this metropolitan city has a holistic combination of history and modernity.
- In Bengaluru, there are several significant gardens, architectural attractions, large shopping malls and a vibrant nightlife.
- The Bengaluru resorts are located on the outskirts where travellers can unwind themselves amidst the scenic beauty surrounding the city. There are well-maintained vineyards and parks around most of the resorts near Bengaluru where tourists get to participate in several indoor and outdoor activities.
Best localities/destinations in Bangalore
- Bannerghatta – The Bannerghatta National Park is one of the most sought after destinations near Bengaluru. This park also houses a biological park for eco-tourism and conservation. The Bannerghatta Nature Camp by Jungle Lodges is located about 3 km from the park and it is one of the best-budgeted resorts to enjoy nature in its splendid glory.
- Cubbon Park – It is one of the best sightseeing natural attractions in Bengaluru. Built in the 19th century, this park is spread over 100 acres. It is because of this park that Bengaluru got the name ‘Garden City’. Within this park, there are some magnificent architectural landmarks such as the Vidhana Soudha. The aquarium in the park is the largest in Bengaluru. The Vidhana Soudha is one of the finest and recent examples of Neo-Dravidian architecture. Tourist can pick the Ayurvedagram, a fine luxury resort located about 30 km from the Cubbon Park.
Things to do
- Tourists in Bannerghatta get to see plenty of flora and fauna on lion, tiger and bear safari rides. Tourists in this massive park can also visit the Butterfly Park that is one of the largest in Asia.
- Tourists can also take wine tours around the beautiful vineyards around Bengaluru. The Windflower Resorts & Spa is a fine resort that is an hour’s drive from the main city. Tourists from this resort can go to the Grover Zampa Vineyards. This vineyard is one of the oldest and finest vineyards in India. Close to the vineyard there is another luxury resort known as Angsana Oasis Spa & Resorts where tourists can enjoy private dining facility at The Aqua Marine Deck.
- For serious golfers, the Eagleton - The Golf Resort is one of the best-budgeted resorts that is located 35 km away from the main city. This MakeMyTrip hotel provides spaces for several indoor and outdoor games. Travellers can partake in archery, badminton and horse riding apart from playing golf. Travellers can also enjoy fine dining at the Ball Room and enjoy the suave lounge bar known as The Swing.
How to reachBy Air: The Kempegowda International Airport handles all the domestic and international flights in Bengaluru. It is about 35 km to the main city.
By Train: Bengaluru is well connected to all the major cities in the country by train. The main train station in Bengaluru is called the Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Railway Station.
By Bus: Buses to and from Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh can be boarded from the Shantinagar Bus Station.
Transportation hubsBy Bus: The bus station in Bengaluru is opposite to the Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Railway Station and buses connect travellers to all areas in and around the city. There are several outstation buses that one can take from the Bengaluru Bus Station. This bus station is also known as the Majestic Bus Station.
By Metro: The Namma Metro or the Bengaluru Metro connects to all the areas in Bengaluru.