Resorts in Bangalore
(44 Resorts in Bangalore Price Starts @ Rs. 840)
If you want escape from City and daily hurdles it's good place spend a day. No connectivity nor WiFi works properly. Rooms are large enough but lack facilities. Food is best among the off springs but staff are untrained.
Little untidy. Connectivity is a problem, WiFi also doesn't work. Staffs are not trained.
Located in Bangalore, Garden City of India, Holiday Village Resort is 6.5km away from Sri Banashankari Temple &Bus Stand, 13km a
Rs. 3,823Choose Dates
One of the most calm places of the city. The air around is very fresh and the rooms are well maintained. The staff is courteous and professional. The food is good and the experience is definitely worth your time and money.
It was a very pleasant stay. The view from our room's balcony was very comforting. The air around was so fresh and the food was good too. The overall experience was extremely good and I will definitely recommend a stay in this hotel if you happen to visit Bangalore.
Near Rayasandra Anjayaneya Temple, this 4 star resort offers a pool, gym, billiards room, tennis and squash courts and Wi-Fi.
Rs. 4,500Choose Dates
Recently Reviewed Property in Bangalore
Hotel as a whole is good, can easily spend a couple of days away from city buzz. Would definitely recommend others. But courteous staff, nice facility, good pool, none of the TV channels Hindi, English or sports are not coming except few free channels, I consider this a major drawback, as people come to hotel in city for relaxing and TV helps to pass the time at the comfort of your bed. At the breakfast, the food is good and tasty. The service staff very courteous and polite but coordination between kitchen and service staff is missing which is visible in the buffet of cold Idlies with hard bottom and not so fresh confectionery bread spreads.
Situated 3.2 km from Yelahanka Junction, Ramanashree California Resort offers function halls, health club, swimming pool, restau
Resort is very near to city and food is also nice.
Okay the room is good but not so comfortable, service is good.
A 10-minute walking distance from Ketohalli Railway Station and 37 km from Bangalore city, Hill View Resort features pool, spa a
Rs. 3,700Choose Dates
We booked a villa with a private pool. The villa and the private pool was clean and well maintained. Though the main Resort pool, I didn't find much clean. The water was a bit diluted. Apart from the Resort was well maintained.
Rs. 2,800Choose Dates
The resort is good but so many mosquitoes roaring like fighter jets. Mosquito are everywhere after Sun set. I have to wake up in the middle of my sleep and put on the lights for the rest of the night. Food is good. Staff behavior is also good. But the authority should seriously think about the mosquitoes. That may spoil your stay.
Near ITPL (6 km), the hotel features multiple indoor/outdoor pools, luxury spa, and three dining options. Location: Sprea
Rs. 5,500Choose Dates
Recently Booked Property in Bangalore
Well this is not that hard to find. The staff is really polite and helpful. Food is OK. They have really big lawns and they can keep some games so that the guests could be occupied as there is nothing to do. If you just want to laze around in you room this place is must. This is my second visit and it was good.
Location: Located in the capital city of Karnataka, also known for its amazing nightlife, Bangalore. This convenient luxury prop
Rs. 3,440Choose Dates
We took 3 rooms. Facilities no doubt were good. I had a friend who joined me who was a wheelchair user. Resort and resort rooms aren't accessible for people with disability. Even bathroom had one big step. Overall good but will be happy to see them take few measures and consider people with disability too. Entrance itself has 10 steps.
We took 3 rooms. Facilities no doubt were good. I had a friend who joined me who was a wheelchair user. Resort and resort rooms aren't accessible for people with disability. Even bathroom had one big step. Overall good but will be happy to see them take few measures and consider people with disability too.
Chairmans Club & Resorts enjoys a favorable location in Sahakara Nagar, close to the serene Hebbal Lake. Done with woode
Rs. 1,912Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
Bangalore Resorts & Booking Information
- Bengaluru is the main cultural and financial hub of Karnataka and it is a preferable tourist hub because of its highly pleasant weather throughout the year. Known by several names such as ‘The Garden City’ or the ‘Silicon Valley of India’, this metropolitan city has a holistic combination of history and modernity.
- In Bengaluru, there are several significant gardens, architectural attractions, large shopping malls and a vibrant nightlife.
- The Bengaluru resorts are located on the outskirts where travellers can unwind themselves amidst the scenic beauty surrounding the city. There are well-maintained vineyards and parks around most of the resorts near Bengaluru where tourists get to participate in several indoor and outdoor activities.
Best localities/destinations in Bangalore
- Bannerghatta – The Bannerghatta National Park is one of the most sought after destinations near Bengaluru. This park also houses a biological park for eco-tourism and conservation. The Bannerghatta Nature Camp by Jungle Lodges is located about 3 km from the park and it is one of the best-budgeted resorts to enjoy nature in its splendid glory.
- Cubbon Park – It is one of the best sightseeing natural attractions in Bengaluru. Built in the 19th century, this park is spread over 100 acres. It is because of this park that Bengaluru got the name ‘Garden City’. Within this park, there are some magnificent architectural landmarks such as the Vidhana Soudha. The aquarium in the park is the largest in Bengaluru. The Vidhana Soudha is one of the finest and recent examples of Neo-Dravidian architecture. Tourist can pick the Ayurvedagram, a fine luxury resort located about 30 km from the Cubbon Park.
Things to do
- Tourists in Bannerghatta get to see plenty of flora and fauna on lion, tiger and bear safari rides. Tourists in this massive park can also visit the Butterfly Park that is one of the largest in Asia.
- Tourists can also take wine tours around the beautiful vineyards around Bengaluru. The Windflower Resorts & Spa is a fine resort that is an hour’s drive from the main city. Tourists from this resort can go to the Grover Zampa Vineyards. This vineyard is one of the oldest and finest vineyards in India. Close to the vineyard there is another luxury resort known as Angsana Oasis Spa & Resorts where tourists can enjoy private dining facility at The Aqua Marine Deck.
- For serious golfers, the Eagleton - The Golf Resort is one of the best-budgeted resorts that is located 35 km away from the main city. This MakeMyTrip hotel provides spaces for several indoor and outdoor games. Travellers can partake in archery, badminton and horse riding apart from playing golf. Travellers can also enjoy fine dining at the Ball Room and enjoy the suave lounge bar known as The Swing.
How to reachBy Air: The Kempegowda International Airport handles all the domestic and international flights in Bengaluru. It is about 35 km to the main city.
By Train: Bengaluru is well connected to all the major cities in the country by train. The main train station in Bengaluru is called the Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Railway Station.
By Bus: Buses to and from Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh can be boarded from the Shantinagar Bus Station.
Transportation hubsBy Bus: The bus station in Bengaluru is opposite to the Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Railway Station and buses connect travellers to all areas in and around the city. There are several outstation buses that one can take from the Bengaluru Bus Station. This bus station is also known as the Majestic Bus Station.
By Metro: The Namma Metro or the Bengaluru Metro connects to all the areas in Bengaluru.