Resorts in Bangalore
(33 Resorts in Bangalore Price Starts @ Rs. 1611 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
The place is very beautiful and has a rich look to it. The rooms are spacious but could improve overall in terms of bedding and facilities. Room service is not available for 24 hours and that needs improvement. The food exceeds expectation and is decent.
Mayur Patki | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Stay was good. Value for money. Cleanliness is good. Very comfortable stay. Hotel bill paid through MMT, but GST paid in hotel. Bill they will be supplying later. Provision made for receiving bill immediately when room check out will be nice. Overall it is excellent.
Nagendrappa H | Sat, Aug 19, '17
Good location and spacious, good and relaxed stayed. How ever room facilities are bad no hot water due to technical issues for 2 days, a decent swimming pool, most annoying part was food. This is messed up with not many options on buffet to eat you either like the food or leave the food was a bad attitudes. Food and bevarages needs a very big improvement and not worth the money.
Mahesk Kumar | Sun, May 14, '17
.Just a great hotel . Right from check-in to check-out, everything was handled very professionally and with courtesy. Just a great place to stay and have some great food while v... Bar is great and has a good cocktail menu. Buffet lunch had some great mix of Indian and continental combination. Good place to be in.
BReddy3 | Sat, Mar 17, '07
Recently Reviewed Property in Bangalore
It was an awesome stay. Swimming pool was fantastic . Breakfast was good. Though veg items were less. Both in breakfast and dinner but whatever was there in veg was very tasty specially South Indian food. Only thing which bothered us was there was no welcome drink. Reaching there @12 in sunny day would call for a drink . That would be a nice welcome for the guests. Also they didn't ask us the purpose of visit. Overall it was nice. You can visit there if you want a relaxing time
ANSHUL JAIN | Sun, May 6, '18
Recently Booked Property in Bangalore
Thanks a lot to make my trip for immediate assistance and to provide the much better room. Wanted to cancel the booking after check-in and was ready to pay the 100% cancellation ch ...
I have travel with family, the trip was very good, location of resort is excellent, facility also very good, and resort staff are very polite, room was cleaned, cleaned toilet and pool also very clean, but there is no service in restaurants only room service available and food quality is very bad need to improve food quality, and breakfast Require some more verity and time also need to change, breakfast timing is from 9. 30 to 10. 30 which is supposed to 7. 30 onwords
Nirala Kant | Fri, Nov 24, '17
The resort was good and our stay was relaxing. Food and service was also good. But, the AC was not working properly. Facilities were decent with enough indoor and outdoor games. The cost of the room looked bit high but it is good to visit for the cave experience.
Narendra Kumar Agarwal | Sun, Mar 26, '17
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
Bangalore Resorts & Booking Information
- Bengaluru is the main cultural and financial hub of Karnataka and it is a preferable tourist hub because of its highly pleasant weather throughout the year. Known by several names such as ‘The Garden City’ or the ‘Silicon Valley of India’, this metropolitan city has a holistic combination of history and modernity.
- In Bengaluru, there are several significant gardens, architectural attractions, large shopping malls and a vibrant nightlife.
- The Bengaluru resorts are located on the outskirts where travellers can unwind themselves amidst the scenic beauty surrounding the city. There are well-maintained vineyards and parks around most of the resorts near Bengaluru where tourists get to participate in several indoor and outdoor activities.
Best localities/destinations in Bangalore
- Bannerghatta – The Bannerghatta National Park is one of the most sought after destinations near Bengaluru. This park also houses a biological park for eco-tourism and conservation. The Bannerghatta Nature Camp by Jungle Lodges is located about 3 km from the park and it is one of the best-budgeted resorts to enjoy nature in its splendid glory.
- Cubbon Park – It is one of the best sightseeing natural attractions in Bengaluru. Built in the 19th century, this park is spread over 100 acres. It is because of this park that Bengaluru got the name ‘Garden City’. Within this park, there are some magnificent architectural landmarks such as the Vidhana Soudha. The aquarium in the park is the largest in Bengaluru. The Vidhana Soudha is one of the finest and recent examples of Neo-Dravidian architecture. Tourist can pick the Ayurvedagram, a fine luxury resort located about 30 km from the Cubbon Park.
Things to do
- Tourists in Bannerghatta get to see plenty of flora and fauna on lion, tiger and bear safari rides. Tourists in this massive park can also visit the Butterfly Park that is one of the largest in Asia.
- Tourists can also take wine tours around the beautiful vineyards around Bengaluru. The Windflower Resorts & Spa is a fine resort that is an hour’s drive from the main city. Tourists from this resort can go to the Grover Zampa Vineyards. This vineyard is one of the oldest and finest vineyards in India. Close to the vineyard there is another luxury resort known as Angsana Oasis Spa & Resorts where tourists can enjoy private dining facility at The Aqua Marine Deck.
- For serious golfers, the Eagleton - The Golf Resort is one of the best-budgeted resorts that is located 35 km away from the main city. This MakeMyTrip hotel provides spaces for several indoor and outdoor games. Travellers can partake in archery, badminton and horse riding apart from playing golf. Travellers can also enjoy fine dining at the Ball Room and enjoy the suave lounge bar known as The Swing.
How to reachBy Air: The Kempegowda International Airport handles all the domestic and international flights in Bengaluru. It is about 35 km to the main city.
By Train: Bengaluru is well connected to all the major cities in the country by train. The main train station in Bengaluru is called the Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Railway Station.
By Bus: Buses to and from Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh can be boarded from the Shantinagar Bus Station.
Transportation hubsBy Bus: The bus station in Bengaluru is opposite to the Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna Railway Station and buses connect travellers to all areas in and around the city. There are several outstation buses that one can take from the Bengaluru Bus Station. This bus station is also known as the Majestic Bus Station.
By Metro: The Namma Metro or the Bengaluru Metro connects to all the areas in Bengaluru.