Honeymoon Packages - Book Honeymoon Packages, Honeymoon Tour Packages
Luxury Holiday Packages Deals:
- Appealing Kerala With Private Vehicle (Land Only) @ Rs.14,999/-
- Weekend Break in Udaipur with Flights @ Rs.19,999/-
- Exotic Andamans with Neil Island Stay - Winter Special @ Rs.39,999/-
- Appealing Kerala With Private Vehicle - Winter Special @ Rs.27,999/-
- Exotic Andamans with Neil Island Stay - Honeymoon Special @ Rs.44,999/-
- Exotic Andamans with Neil Stay - Winter Special (Land Only) @ Rs.29,999/-
- Appealing Kerala - Diwali Special (Land Only) @ Rs.14,999/-
- Honeymoon Escapade to Kerala @ Rs.37,999/-
- A Romantic journey to Kerala @ Rs.34,999/-
Honeymoon Travel Tips
The honeymoon is definitely a process of bonding for the newly-wed couple, and we would like to make it absolutely stress free for you. So, here are some useful tips for planning your honeymoon.
Pick the Destination
Step 1: Discuss what kind of holiday you would like to go for; Romantic or adventurous, peaceful or exciting, road-trip or luxury cruise, culture or nature. Taking a call on these really help narrow down the destinations you can plan.
Step 2: Once decided on the theme you would like to go with, list down 5 destinations which you think are aligned to your theme. There will be some crossing off, going back and forth (a lot of this), but at least it’ll give you some direction
Step 3: Read up about the destinations, and narrow down to the two most fitting ones. You’re already pretty close to picking a honeymoon destination, and more often than not the right hotel, holiday package, distance and budget are help you choose your destination.
Book Your Holiday
1. Set a budget – Once you have a budget in mind, it’ll be much easier to narrow down the holiday, hotel and destination you want to go to. It also gives you an idea as to how much you’d be spending on this holiday, so you can plan and save for it. This will avoid any unpleasant surprises.
2. Book a holiday package – Its almost always going to be cheaper to book a holiday, with flights, hotels and some sightseeing tours included in a package, rather than booking them all separately.
3. Let them know about your honeymoon – If you’re booking online, check out the special honeymoon packages, that are designed specially for newly wed couples, understanding their holiday needs and expectations from this special holiday.
Choose the Right Hotel
1. Do your research – While impromptu holidays are great, a honeymoon is perhaps not the best time to experiment. Before you set out for this special holiday, do go through all your accommodation options, and pick one which suits you best. Read customer reviews and travel blogs about hotels in the area, speak to people who might have visited the place and go through the hotel ratings on reliable websites.
2. Book in advance – A little bit of advance planning can save you a lot of scrambling later. Get the room and rates of your choice by booking well in advance.
3. Inform the hotel about the Honeymoon – Letting the hotel know about the honeymoon will most likely result in good service and some special treatment. Most hotels also offer a honeymoon package, which allows many complimentary services, like a complementary dinner, a room with a good view,
Top 5 Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations outside IndiaPresenting the best honeymoon destinations outside India to plan an incredibly romantic vacation:
1. Mauritius -Tucked away amidst the Mascarene Islands, Mauritius is a slice of paradise whose very name evokes images of azure blue seas and pristine beaches. Culturally diverse, and with endless fun things to do, Mauritius is a great place for a relaxing, tropical honeymoon.
• Take a private cruise to watch a spectacular Mauritius sunset
• Go parasailing with your partner at the picturesque Ile Aux Cerfs, off the East CoastBali
• Picnic by the giant water lilies at the Pamplemousses Botanical Garden.Your relaxing honeymoon in Mauritius awaits.
2. Phuket and Krabi -If you’re looking for a fun, island-hopping honeymoon that goes beyond just beaches, Phuket and Krabi, in Southern Thailand, are perfect for a young couple!
• Take a kayaking tour for two through Krabi’s mangrove forests (More ideas for your Krabi honeymoon)
• Get up, close and personal with exotic marine life. Go for a couple snorkeling/scuba diving experience in Krabi
• Dance the night away at Bangla Road, Phuket’s most happening nightlife hotspot: try your hand at cocktail-making or catch a show by the famous Simon cabaret (More packages for your Phuket honeymoon)
3. Bali -If you’re looking for a honeymoon destination that has relaxing on the beach sprinkled with a bit of culture, spirituality, and adventure, Bali is for you.
• Trek up Mount Batur to see the sunrise, and have a romantic breakfast on top of an active volcano!
• Take a couple cooking class and learn how to make Nasi Goreng (Indonesian fried rice) together
• Spend an evening watching the spectacular Balinese Kecak and Fire Dance at the Uluwatu Temple and get transported to another world.
4. Lucerne and Paris -If years of Bollywood have taught us anything, it’s that no true love is complete without a trip to Switzerland. Add to that the eternal city of love, Paris, and you’ve got a honeymoon that spells classic romance.
• Learn to tango with your partner by the Seine, at the mini amphitheaters in the 5th arrondissement .
• Enjoy a traditional Parisian dinner with wine and oysters (aphrodisiacs!) at a sidewalk café
• Take a romantic stroll down the flower-covered Chapel Bridge over Lake Lucerne
5. Maldives-If you’re the kind who likes to go all out, be it for the wedding or the honeymoon, then Maldives is where you can sweep your partner off your feet. After all, what’s better than an indulgent, tropical honeymoon? One on your very own private island, of course!
• Maldives is all about indulgence; resorts here can organize a candlelit dinner on a private island, or arrange for a dip in a private infinity pool at sunset
• Try an exotic couples spa therapy to melt away all the stress of the wedding
• Take a private yacht into the heart of the Indian Ocean on a dolphin cruise with your partner