Packages For Bali Honeymoon - Bali Attractions / Activities / Sightseeing Places
Bali Honeymoon Packages | Book Honeymoon Packages for Bali | Honeymoon Packages Bali - MakeMyTrip.com
Luxury Bali Holiday Packages Deals
- My Sri Lanka (Kandy & Colombo) - Land Only @ Rs.16,990/-
- My Sri Lanka (Bentota & Colombo) - Land Only @ Rs.16,990/-
- Luxury Honeymoon in Mauritius @ Rs.103,990/-
- Mauritius - Hot Deal 6N7D @ Rs.58,990/-
- Spectacular Hong Kong & Macau @ Rs.62,400/-
- Outrigger Exclusive Deal,Mauritius @ Rs.87,990/-
- Best of Thailand - Phuket, Pattaya & Bangkok land only @ Rs.13,990/-
- Best of Thailand-Phuket,Pattaya & Bangkok Frills land only @ Rs.20,990/-
- Glimpse of Australia with New Zealand(No Flight) @ Rs.182,000/-
- Pristine Fiji with Australia ( No flights) @ Rs.116,000/-
Customer Travel Reviews
Hassle Free Holidays By MEERA
Wonderful Trip By DEEPAK SEHGAL
Great Stay By SUJAY NANDKARNY
The travel arrangements and the hotel accommodations were splendid. We simply loved the villas in, both, Ubud (Bebek Tepi Sawah) and Seminyak (Uma Sapna).
True to how the the town of Ubud is, the villa in Ubud had a rural look and feel to it. The whole property is a mix of tiny green paddy fields, small gazebos, villas, pools and the local sculptures/wall art, giving it a very serene and quintessentially "spa resort" feel to it. They also had a free "on demand" shuttle service to the center of Ubud, which was great as we did not have to pay for any transportation during our stay there. It's proximity to Ubud center also meant that we only had to spend 15-20mins traveling each way.
The Seminyak villa was definitely more luxurious in comparison; again, more suited to the area it is situated in. We loved the private pool area and the breakfast service, which was very flexible and always served at our doorstep!! This villa was a 5 min walk from the main Seminyak market area which had more restaurants, spas, stores etc than we could handle. The hotel was also prompt whenever we needed cabs and it looks like they had a tie-up with a cab service which certainly helped us a lot.
Also, a special mention for our guide, who was always great company and gave us a fantastic cultural tour on the 2nd day in Ubud. Overall, we had a very pleasant experience with Make My Trip.So, thanks a bunch for that!
Ketaki & Sujay