Packages For Ooty Honeymoon - Ooty Attractions / Activities / Sightseeing Places
Ooty Honeymoon Packages | Book Honeymoon Packages for Ooty | Honeymoon Packages Ooty - MakeMyTrip.com
Ooty Honeymoon Packages
Ooty Honeymoon Packages - Get discount on Honeymoon packages for Ooty Tours & travel packages at MakeMyTrip.We offer customized Ooty Tour & Honeymoon Packages. Plan a travel to Ooty and its various tourist attractions with Ooty Honeymoon packages. Explore exciting Ooty Tourism with cheap vacation packages.
Luxury Ooty Holiday Packages Deals
- Experience Kerala With Private Vehicle (Land Only) @ Rs.9,999/-
- Exotic Andamans with Neil Island Stay @ Rs.34,999/-
- Appealing Kerala With Private Vehicle (Flight Inclusive) @ Rs.19,999/-
- Weekend Break in Udaipur with Flights @ Rs.19,999/-
- Exotic Andamans with Neil Island Stay - Land Only @ Rs.26,999/-
- Exotic Andamans with Neil Island Stay - Honeymoon Special @ Rs.39,499/-
- Luxurious Stay at Orange County Coorg with flights @ Rs.51,999/-
- A Luxurious Spree in Kovalam at The Leela with flights @ Rs.14,999/-
- A Luxurious Stay at The Leela Kovalam @ Rs.9,999/-
- A Palatial Stay at The Windflower Resort Coorg- With Flights @ Rs.24,999/-
Customer Travel Reviews
Great Expreince By DEVEND SHAH
NICE FEEDBACK By SRINIWAS NE
Great Vacations By RITU BANSAL
Piu helped us to book a Holiday for my family. She was extremely helpful and proactive and gave us many options. The bookings were handled professionally and we had no problems of any sort.
We had a typical requirement as we were taking our parents who are 80+ years and we needed a place that would be suitable for them. Unfortunately the place chosen, Tamra, Coorg, did not meet this requirement. Although the resort was good with very courteous and helpful staff who went out of their way to make us comfortable, the place, because of its hilly terrain was not at all suitable for my parents. Although they enjoyed the hospitality and the weather, we spent 4 days doing nothing apart from going to the restaurant 3 times a day for the meals and spending 2 hours each time. This was a bit of a dampener. The good part was the food offered was good and the chef went out of his way to make everything as per our request which included cooking without onions and garlic.