Hotels in Krabi Town
(358 Hotels in Krabi Town Price Starts @ Rs. 312 - Get UPTO 30% OFF use Coupon - THAITRIP)
Premium Hotels in Krabi town
Recently Viewed Hotels in Krabi Town
Recently Booked Hotels in Krabi Town
Three star hotel resort located directly on the sea front in Aonang of Andaman Sea, 30 meters across from the beach. Within a sh
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
Five Star Hotels in Krabi Town and Luxury Properties you can stay
4 Star Hotels in Krabi Town - Best Krabi Town Hotels in Budget
Low Price hotels in Krabi Town
About Hotels in Krabi Town
- One of the most popular tourist destinations in Thailand, Krabi is loved for its secluded islands, beautiful beaches, caves, waterfalls and limestone cliffs. Situated between Trand and Phang Nga, Krabi offers a wide array of activities for the young and old alike.
- Whether you are looking forward to spending romantic moments with your partner or enjoying quality time with your loved ones, Krabi is the perfect destination for you. Its turquoise waters and white sand beaches are sure to leave you mesmerised. Book MakeMyTrip Hotels in Krabi, which have a wide range of deluxe to luxury offers that assure you an unforgettable stay at Krabi hotels and Krabi Town resorts.
Where to stay in Krabi
- Railay Beach – Accessible only by boat, Railay Beach is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts. Tourists flock to this Krabi attraction to take up rock-climbing sessions. If you seek a holiday that is stay cut off from the outside world, this is the place to be.
- The Natural Park – For those interested in flora and fauna, this destination in Krabi offers a host of natural attractions including magnificent waterfalls. The Crystal Lagoon or the Emerald Pool is another beautiful part of the park where you can unwind in.
- Phi Phi Islands – From your hotel in Krabi, take a speed boat to reach these tropical islands in less than an hour which is full of Phi Phi Island Resorts. Rich in biodiversity and known for picturesque beaches, these islands can also be your go-to for some amazing selfies!
- Tiger Cave Temple – Pay your respects to Lord Buddha at the temple caves in the city. Climb up 1,237 steps to see the footprint of the enlightened one, in addition to the breath-taking panoramic views of the sea beyond.
Things to do in Krabi
- Snorkelling and Scuba Diving – For those interested in the incredible views that the aquatic life offers, Krabi offers many snorkelling and scuba diving options. Many hotels in Krabi organise these sessions or have tie-ups with certified organisations.
- Island Hopping – With over 150 islands, beginning from the popular Phi Phi and Koh Lanta to the lesser-known Ao Nam Mao and Ao Luk, you can hire boats to explore the various islands and experience the local Thai culture.
- Adventure Activities – At Krabi, one thing you can be assured of is a line-up of adventure activities to get your adrenaline levels soaring. Choose from kayaking, rock climbing, trekking or hiking. You may even ask your MakeMyTrip hotel in Krabi for package deals for these.
- Sunset Cruise – Watch the sunset across the horizon on traditional long-tail boats or luxurious cruises. And while you are at it, consider booking a cruise that also offers options such as barbecue dinner.
- Shopping – Binge to your heart’s content at the night markets and shopping streets.
How to reach/Transportation hubs
- By Air: Krabi is well connected by air, and the nearest airport is Krabi International Airport. Regional and international airlines such as Thai Air, Emirates, and Air Asia offer round-the-clock connectivity to the rest of the world.
- By Bus: Krabi has bus connectivity from the nearest towns of Phuket and Bangkok.
- By Boat: There is a direct ferry between Phuket and Krabi, which starts from the Phuket ferry terminal at 8:00 every morning.
Local transportation in Krabi
- Bus: “Songthaew”, the local buses, run all day and are convenient for local travel.
- Cab: Both cars and motorcycle taxis are available for travel within the city, and can be availed of at shared prices.
- Rentals: Those who like to explore at their own pace could rent cars or motorbikes for sightseeing.
- Visitors must have a passport that is valid for at least six months.
- Temporary visitors from several nationalities are exempted from applying for an entry visa, including Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, the United States, and the UAE for a period of up to 30 days.
- For Indian nationals, a temporary tourist visa will be issued upon arrival at immigration checkpoints. The applicant needs to submit a copy of the return ticket, means of expenses to the tune of BHT 20,000, application fees, valid passport, and photographs.
Best time to visit and book a hotel in Krabi
Krabi experiences pleasant temperatures between December and March. During winters, you can explore the land and its culture without either the sun or the rains holding you back. Tourists from across the globe flock to the country during this season, which makes the place vibrant and abuzz with energy.