Hotels in Krabi Town
(362 Hotels in Krabi Town - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 432)
Amazing resort . The people are really good. And helpful. Need to take up the motorbikes from the hotel. Because the location little interior. But still its worth every penny . The veiw from the balcony is awesome. We stayed in a condo which was an apartment with two rooms. Awesome rooms
megha smriti | Fri, Mar 2, '18
Rs. 1,468Choose Dates
It was just the Resort we were looking for. The Dragon slides and the pool were amazing. The staff was very courteous. The Breakfast was good too. The location was also quite good with a nearby beach and market to explore. The overall experience was amazing.
Mohit Anand | Sat, May 13, '17
Rs. 3,805Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Krabi Town
There are two buildings where this hotel has accommodation. Building number 1 is right above the main reception and our room was on 2nd floor. This building does not have any lift and every time you have to walk up and down. Food, room cleanliness and other aspects were good
Vishal Khavnekar | Sun, Feb 4, '18
Rs. 5,689Choose Dates
The property is very beautiful and the staff is extremely polite and helpful. But other than that there are several small things that may hinder in having a good experience. For example - unlimited bugs in the washroom. They give you mosquito repellent which is chargeable at 150 baht per bottle. I thought that was insensitive because it's kind of necessary to provide bug sprays in such a green property. In room facilities are good but they give you useless things like that and needle but don't give basic things like lotion and mosquito repellent. They don't let you order alacarte breakfast and their buffet is 550 plus baht which is a little steep if all you want is some today and coffee. The location of the hotel is around 1. 6km far from the beach. Not walkable if you are on foot all day. They do provide shuttle till 10pm but you can't take it if you want to enjoy the nightlife. You will have to take a100 baht tuktuk every time . Overall you forgive for small things because it's such a beautiful property. I think it's overpriced for the facilities they offer. Book only if you get a great deal otherwise go for a resort just across the beach. There are plenty in Krabi!
Shrutika Garg | Thu, Mar 1, '18
Rs. 8,252Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Krabi Town
The resort is at a awesome location. They have good amenities. The room was good. However the resort should state that they would have flexible checkout/check in time upon request. I paid for 1 day extra just because I had to checkout at 12:30 because of my flight timing. I felt that was just a waste. The normal check out time is at 11am I had to pay for one whole day just because I had to check out at 12:30. Otherwise the resort is amazing :)
priya khandelwal | Mon, Nov 6, '17
Rs. 10,841Choose Dates
We loved the location, this was almost on the southern tip of Koh Lanta the drive from the mainland to this hotel was beautiful. The hotel seemed to be relatively empty during our stay, which got us the infinity pool all to ourselves one evening.
Roopesh | Fri, Sep 1, '17
We received a free upgrade to a higher-class room that was very large with a lovely terrace and furniture and a comfortable bed. The breakfast was good and dirty on the beach. The Internet was good and everywhere in the complex. Everything was wonderful.
yana muhchieva | Sat, Oct 28, '17
Rs. 12,062Choose Dates
Entry to the hotel was hidden. Taxi driver dropped us outside the hotel hence we had to drag our luggage ourselves. Receptionists are very rude. Even though they know I had deposited the money they denied until I showed them the receipt. Zero co-operation from the staff. Very less options for vegetarian.
Siddharth Jain | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Rs. 6,655Choose Dates
The rooms were quite spacious and nice. The suite was huge and lovely. The hotel staff were extremely helpful and their hospitality really impressed me. The location is bit far from the main tourist area of Aonang. But if you are looking for a serene location with less crowd, this is the place.
Munmun Chatterjee | Thu, Feb 8, '18
Rs. 14,438Choose Dates
Room was Good. Little less in term if space. Service and food was good. Nearby money exchange and shopping street. Table pool and swimming pool was good . . Tip- please buy Snaks and water from seven eleven nearby Staff was really good and nice.
Nijo Ninan | Thu, May 10, '18
The resort is very beautiful with all the amenities. We stayed in Deluxe Cottage room overlooking the cliff. The rooms were clean with all the necessary utilities. The resort is about 5-10 mins walking distance from Ao Nang Beach. The resort staff is well mannered and prompt in attending your issues. Overall, we had a wonderful stay here and would definitely recommend it for a peaceful and memorable stay.
Nikhil Ghag | Wed, Nov 29, '17
Rs. 5,168Choose Dates
Our first expression when we saw the hotel was â€˜Oh My Godâ€™! It is a beautiful property among the greenery of the village with nice architecture, individual villas, swimming pool, front office etc. We could not resist swimming in the pool, enjoyed and relaxed. The room provided to us had two double bedrooms (as we were 3 people), small kitchen, dining table, TV and sofa. The rooms were clean and neat with wardrobe, safe and AC. Kitchen had tea making facility, induction cook top and few utensils. The bathroom had all necessary items such as shampoo, conditioner, warm water, wash basin etc. The accommodation was really luxurious and we felt like staying in the room for whole day. But TV played limited channels and wi-fi was poor, may be due to rain. The staff of the hotel are really helpful. We booked our 7 Island tour from here using promotional rate. The resort has good canteen or restaurant and food is not a problem anytime. Oscar Pool Villa is located little interior in Ao Nang and accessing is little difficult. However, once you reach here then there should not be any problem. Resort has regular free tuk-tuk service to Ao Nang beach (one way). They can also help you in arranging taxi, also have motor bike and car rental service. Staying at Oscar Pool Villa was like heaven on earth and therefore I strongly recommend this resort.
Sanjeeva Nayaka | Sun, Jun 25, '17
Rs. 4,184Choose Dates
Brilliant Hotel. Excellent location. Experience to remember. The hotel is extremely organised and there is a regular ferry that takes you to the ao nang pier. We were on our honeymoon and just didn't want to leave! Couldnt get enough of this place! Must visit if you want a quiet getaway
Saumya Kowtha | Mon, Mar 19, '18
Excellent experience. First priority if staying at AO Nang beach. Room was excellent, quiet scenic from balcony. Soothing surroundings. Good facilities like mini var, Jacuzzi, swimming pool, spa. Yummy breakfast. Will visit again
Akshay Pillai | Wed, Dec 13, '17
Rs. 7,446Choose Dates
Beautiful location and a wonderful stay. The rainforest look is absolutely brilliant and we enjoyed the hospitality from the staff. Perfect spot for chilling out and very close to the beach. Good food for the breakfast buffet, only issue would be that the menu everyone morning is the same - but still good! Would love to come back there!
Anila James | Wed, Jul 12, '17
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Location and room was good but the service is pathetic. There was no room service available. Food was OK. If you need something then you have to go to the reception lobby as there was no intercom available which is not expected. Overall it was not a good experience and not value for money. Makemytrip. Com should read these reviews and talk to the hotel people to enhance the service so that people can enjoy their stay.
Joydeep | Wed, Feb 14, '18
Rs. 3,604Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Krabi Town
- One of the most popular tourist destinations in Thailand, Krabi is loved for its secluded islands, beautiful beaches, caves, waterfalls and limestone cliffs. Situated between Trand and Phang Nga, Krabi offers a wide array of activities for the young and old alike.
- Whether you are looking forward to spending romantic moments with your partner or enjoying quality time with your loved ones, Krabi is the perfect destination for you. Its turquoise waters and white sand beaches are sure to leave you mesmerised. Book MakeMyTrip Hotels in Krabi, which have a wide range of deluxe to luxury offers that assure you an unforgettable stay at Krabi hotels and Krabi Town resorts.
Where to stay in Krabi
- Railay Beach – Accessible only by boat, Railay Beach is a paradise for adventure enthusiasts. Tourists flock to this Krabi attraction to take up rock-climbing sessions. If you seek a holiday that is stay cut off from the outside world, this is the place to be.
- The Natural Park – For those interested in flora and fauna, this destination in Krabi offers a host of natural attractions including magnificent waterfalls. The Crystal Lagoon or the Emerald Pool is another beautiful part of the park where you can unwind in.
- Phi Phi Islands – From your hotel in Krabi, take a speed boat to reach these tropical islands in less than an hour which is full of Phi Phi Island Resorts. Rich in biodiversity and known for picturesque beaches, these islands can also be your go-to for some amazing selfies!
- Tiger Cave Temple – Pay your respects to Lord Buddha at the temple caves in the city. Climb up 1,237 steps to see the footprint of the enlightened one, in addition to the breath-taking panoramic views of the sea beyond.
Things to do in Krabi
- Snorkelling and Scuba Diving – For those interested in the incredible views that the aquatic life offers, Krabi offers many snorkelling and scuba diving options. Many hotels in Krabi organise these sessions or have tie-ups with certified organisations.
- Island Hopping – With over 150 islands, beginning from the popular Phi Phi and Koh Lanta to the lesser-known Ao Nam Mao and Ao Luk, you can hire boats to explore the various islands and experience the local Thai culture.
- Adventure Activities – At Krabi, one thing you can be assured of is a line-up of adventure activities to get your adrenaline levels soaring. Choose from kayaking, rock climbing, trekking or hiking. You may even ask your MakeMyTrip hotel in Krabi for package deals for these.
- Sunset Cruise – Watch the sunset across the horizon on traditional long-tail boats or luxurious cruises. And while you are at it, consider booking a cruise that also offers options such as barbecue dinner.
- Shopping – Binge to your heart’s content at the night markets and shopping streets.
How to reach/Transportation hubs
- By Air: Krabi is well connected by air, and the nearest airport is Krabi International Airport. Regional and international airlines such as Thai Air, Emirates, and Air Asia offer round-the-clock connectivity to the rest of the world.
- By Bus: Krabi has bus connectivity from the nearest towns of Phuket and Bangkok.
- By Boat: There is a direct ferry between Phuket and Krabi, which starts from the Phuket ferry terminal at 8:00 every morning.
Local transportation in Krabi
- Bus: “Songthaew”, the local buses, run all day and are convenient for local travel.
- Cab: Both cars and motorcycle taxis are available for travel within the city, and can be availed of at shared prices.
- Rentals: Those who like to explore at their own pace could rent cars or motorbikes for sightseeing.
- Visitors must have a passport that is valid for at least six months.
- Temporary visitors from several nationalities are exempted from applying for an entry visa, including Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, the United States, and the UAE for a period of up to 30 days.
- For Indian nationals, a temporary tourist visa will be issued upon arrival at immigration checkpoints. The applicant needs to submit a copy of the return ticket, means of expenses to the tune of BHT 20,000, application fees, valid passport, and photographs.
Best time to visit and book a hotel in Krabi
Krabi experiences pleasant temperatures between December and March. During winters, you can explore the land and its culture without either the sun or the rains holding you back. Tourists from across the globe flock to the country during this season, which makes the place vibrant and abuzz with energy.