Hotels in Dubai
(625 Hotels in Dubai )
Recently Booked in Dubai
Pathetic experience. Did not have basic amenities of bedside electric socket for charging mobile, imagine you do not have access to your mobile as you do not have charging point at ...
P.O Box 64103, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Deira
Last booked at 3(hrs) ago
Hotel is near to market area and Dubai international airport. Staff are also good very clean hotel. Breakfast have lot of variety. Value for the money. You get what you have paid. ...
Omar Bin Khattab Road, Naif Junction, Deira, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Deira
Last booked at 3(hrs) ago
We were there for 5 nights. Overall experience was good. Breakfast was delicious. Having Good varieites for vegetarians. Studio room are spacious. I Will recommend to my friends an ...
Al Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai, Dubai, P.O. Box 9168, United Arab Emirates, Bur Dubai
Last booked at 5(hrs) ago
Recently Viewed in Dubai
Within walking distance from Al Fahidi Metro Station and BurJuman Centre, Winchester Grand Hotel Apartments offers personalised services and warm hospitality to guests. For fitness and recreation, the hotel features a fully equipped gymnasium, outdoo ...
Kuwait Street, Mankhool Area, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Bur Dubai
A 10-minute walk from the Al Ghurair Centre, the Fortune Grand Hotel is a 15 minutes drive from the Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai World Trade Centre. Enjoy swimming in the rooftop pool at the luxurious Fortune Grand Hotel. The hotel provides free Wi-Fi ...
Al Muteena, Omar Bin Al Khattab Road, P.O. Box 98661, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Deira
"Located close to major landmarks like Mall of the Emirates, Lulu Market and Ski Dubai, Ramada Chelsea Hotel Al Barsha enjoys a favourable location in Dubai. The hotel provides a host of leisure facilities like outdoor swimming pools, gym, spa, sauna ...
Al Barshai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, Al Barsha
The hotel proved to be an excellent stay option on our recent trip. Everything was well done from the front desk to the lobby and the staff was always courteous and ready to help. The breakfast spread was nice and offered variety. Highly recommended.
Vikas Sarna | Tue, Jan 12, 2016
The room was decent and clean. However, we were not provided with complimentary breakfast and one of the days the management refused to provide complimentary water bottle. When we asked they said they provide water on first day of check in and not otherwise. The other big headache was that the access card had to be reactivated every time we came back to the room. Apart from the above glitches it was easily accessible.
Sai kunala | Sun, Dec 25, 2016
Its a beautiful hotel apartments property. Very close to Burjuman Metro and having direct access to Burjuman Mall. Lot of restaurants within a radius of 1 km. Rooms are big and so is the bathroom. A perfect place to enjoy the Emitare of wonders.
Mukesh Gupta | Fri, Apr 15, 2016
Excellent place. I went there with my husband for our honeymoon and it was amazing. The best thing about the hotel was the staff. Really friendly and helpful. The rooms are extremely modern with a great view. Overall, i rate the experience 10 on 10.
Ishan Chadha | Tue, Dec 22, 2015
Yes excellent to stay with family. Rooms are clean and maintained well. Breakfast is very good and everyday menu changes to suit both Indian and for others. Adequate facility to cook with the free utensils suitable for microwave and induction stove. Additionally excellent washing machine in the room makes it more easy. Oh! Yes there is also an iron box with stand.
Manmath Brahmadesam Krishnaswamy | Fri, Nov 27, 2015
Its very nearby to Burjuman Metro Station. Easily located. All Indian restaurants are nearby area called Karama. Nice place to stay for business travellers and Family. Rooms are well maintained. Preference to take higher floor with road facing. Overall it was worth staying.
Romil Lakhani | Tue, Feb 7, 2017
A value for money hotel if you want to stay in Deira Creek. Good facilities like choice of various restaurants with multiple cuisines, club, bar, lounge, shopping facility etc. You can enjoy your stay here even if you are travelling alone. All in all a good hotel to stay.
Ankit Choudhary | Sat, Nov 12, 2016
Very good hotel in budget. Staff helpful. Room size good. It is my 5th visit in this hotel. Good for both business as well as leisure. Free parking is also very important facility in Dubai. All Kitchen items available.
Ajay Pandey | Sun, Dec 13, 2015
Nice location very near to Dubai airport. Opposite to malls and just walk away from Alsalahudin Metro Stand. The checking took very long though check in time is 2 p.m we were given the room by 2.45 p.m despite of repeated requests except that stay was comfortable.
Vikas Gupta | Sat, Jan 2, 2016
Good hotel very easy to move. Staff good and polite. Good bar and club, no need to go outside. Three Culbertson inside if you want to book on the weekend with your friends it is very good to spent night.. In this hotel staff Co operative.
Rohit Jain | Thu, Mar 16, 2017
Being a 5 Star Brand and property, the hotel has a very huge lobby, king size rooms and all luxury amenities available for super luxury vacation. It has all the requirements of it called a 5 - Star property but a huge disappointment when it comes to location of the hotel. Located in the Dubai Healthcare City, the surroundings is full of all the hospitals and clinics(with only a small Children's City opposite to hotel) and gives you a very negative vibe. You have got nothing to do nearby the hotel and all the prime tourist spots and spend areas are minimum 6 kms away from the hotel, be it but Dubai or Deira and you have to spend at least 25 AED during peak hours. It doesn't even have metro or bus stations to help you travel through Dubai. If you're hungry, you don't even have a good restaurant around to go and have a good meal. It only has a 24 hour nearby Subway and Starbucks Coffee. Burj Khalifa, Marina, Palm Jumeirah, Burj AL Arab, Palm Jumeirah, Meena Bazar, Dubai Mall, Gold/Spice Souk, etc. All prime sightseeing spots are minimum 6 kms away which would further make a whole in your pocket since you don't like to just sit inside your 5 star property room Hotel could have property atleast 1 or 2 buses for these locations as complementary part of package to encourage people to stay at such far place from the main Dubai market city.
Mithil Pattani | Thu, Feb 16, 2017
CityMax is good Budget Hotel. The location is very close to MOE and Metro too and all the basic necessities stores are available. The only thing I didn't like was Dental care products have to be purchased and of course the room size is bit small too.
Akshit Kapoor | Sun, Dec 18, 2016
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
Frequently Asked Questions Things to do in Dubai
- ● A Day at Dubai Mall: The world’s largest shopping area, The Dubai Mall has nearly 1,200 stores, an ice skating rink, the world’s largest indoor aquarium, a waterfall, a musical fountain, a flight simulator, a wonderland-like chocolate store, and to top it all, it lies at the foot of the tallest building in the world, The Burj Khalifa.
- ● Middle of the Desert: The only time it really hits you that Dubai is a desert, is when you go for a Desert Safari. It is one of the best experiences that Dubai has to offer. The best thing about these Desert Safaris is that every single time you go on it, it has something new to offer. Four-wheel drives pick you up from your hotel, and take you for a thrilling ride on the sand dunes of Dubai.
- ● Iftar and Eid in Dubai : While Ramadan is a time for prayer and charity, it is also a time when Dubai celebrates the tradition of Iftar, where people get together to break the day’s fast and enjoy a meal together. The holy month of Ramadan culminates in Eid Al Fitr, when the entire city sparkles, quite literally! There are lights, and fireworks and a celebratory air, and as if the city was not vibrant enough already, it takes on an even more festive atmosphere.
- ● Walk at the Miracle Garden: Viewing a garden of 45 million flowers surely takes your breath away! Beautifully manicured lawns, artistically shaped flowers, natural flower beds, fascinating flower arches, and breath-taking colours.
- ● Jump Off a Plane at Fly Dubai: Fly Dubai offers a fantastic sky-diving experience over Dubai’s spectacular sights. Fly Dubai’s sky-diving experience is one of the best in the world, with awe-inspiring views of the Palm Dubai, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina and other wonders.
November to March : Dubai winters are from November to April and this is the best time to visit Dubai. The weather is pleasant and suited for all kinds of outdoor activities. What’s more, the much loved Dubai Shopping Festival is held during Jaunary-February and that is when you will see Dubai actually crowded. Since this is the peak season, hotel rates and airfares tend to go really high. Book well in advance to get the best rates possible and avoid any inconvenience.
When to visit Dubai What to Eat in Dubai
- ● Shawarma: An Arab snack and the signature dish of Dubai, shawarma is a must-try. Pita bread filled with the meat of your choice (lamb, chicken, beef, turkey) makes a shawarma. It is often served with pickle, hummus or tahini. Every restaurant and all street side vendors serve shawarma.
- ● Falafel: Falafel is another local food item to keep a lookout for. It is made by deep frying chickpeas and/or fava beans and is traditionally served in pita bread.
- ● Hummus: This Middle Eastern and Arabic food dip is loved by people across the globe. Typically made by blending mashed chickpeas with tahini, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and garlic, hummus is best enjoyed with pita bread. Try it out with pita bread at one of the many fine dining restaurants in Dubai.
Dubai Point of Interests
- ● Burj Khalifa: Standing tall at 828 metres in Downtown Dubai, the sky-piercing Burj Khalifa is the tallest man-made structure in the world. The glorious tower is one of the most prominent attractions in all of the Middle-East.
- ● Palm Jumeirah: A man-made archipelago, Palm Jumeirah is one of the three planned Palm Islands and the newest in the list of attractions that Dubai has to offer. The island offers tourists a host of activities to indulge in.
- ● Ferrari World: The world’s biggest theme park, Ferrari World, is a Ferrari themed amusement park. Located in Abu Dhabi, it is a popular getaway option from Dubai. With attractions for all ages, Ferrari World is one of the most preferred destinations for adventure lovers.
- ● Jumeirah Mosque: Jumeirah Mosque is not just of religious significance in Dubai but is also an important landmark of the city. Displaying immaculate architecture, this mosque will give you great insights into Islamic culture and religious values.
- ● Al Sahra Desert Resort: The unique Al Sahra Desert Resort is set amidst 37 million square feet of peaceful sand dunes and offers a wonderful experience when it comes to activities in the desert.
Travelling around Dubai
- ● Bus: The bus network in Dubai is run by the Roads and Transport Authority. These buses connect all major landmarks and are very comfortable. You can buy a Nol card at the bus station before boarding to ride. These buses run every 15-20 minutes, except on Fridays, when the frequency is a bit low. You can also take the economical Big Bus sightseeing tour which takes you to all the popular attractions, offers live commentary and free admission to the Dubai Museum and a dhow cruise.
- ● Metro: This is one of the most commonly used and efficient modes of public transport in Dubai. It holds the record of being the world’s longest fully automated metro rail network, with two lines (Red and Green) operational.
- ● Taxis: Taxis are a convenient way of getting around Dubai. Easily available throughout the city, you will always find a long line waiting outside shopping malls and other attractions. Starting with a minimum of Dh 3, the fare increases at a rate of Dh 1.60 per kilometre.
- ● Water Bus: This is an economical and preferred way to travel from Bur Dubai to Deira and vice versa.