Hotels in Dubai
(551 Hotels in Dubai - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 840)
If you some budget to manage the cost then this is must visit and value for money hotel. Awesome experience. Quality of rooms, aqua park, lost chamber, food everything was great I would recommend this for everyone. We took imperial club and it had many benefits like evening happy hours, high tea free access to lost chamber, water part etc.
Abhishek Agrawal | Fri, Apr 13, '18
HoTEL HAS VERY GOD LATION . WE BOOKED FAMILY ROOM, THERE ARE 2 TWIN BEDS AND 1 KING DOUBLE BED . ROOM SIZE WAS VERY GOD ALSO OF DOUBLE OM OF OUR FRIEND LOCATION KA TO KAHNA HI KYA. BANHUT KHOOB aas-paas indian restaurant, lazeez food. Ultimate hotel
MANU AGARWAL | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Rs. 2,396Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Dubai
Recently Booked Hotels in Dubai
Good if you get in $100 range with breakfast. Did not consume food hence can’t comment. Location is good. Rooms are well planned with sunroof. However night time lighting needs improvement. Different types of pillows offering is something new I noticed.
Parimit Parmar | Thu, Oct 12, '17
Our stay at golden sands 10 hotel apts was awesome. The hotel is located in a prime location. Walking dist to burjuman shopping mall and easy connectivity to other places via burjuman metro Stn situated in the mall. The hotel room was excellent, staff friendly eateries quite close by. Regular cleaning of the room v good amenities only hitch are the t. V. Channels like Sony zee colors and star sports which are not available which makes it a bit boring in the evenings specially after a days outing. V missed the ongoing IPL matches.
RELTON FERNANDES | Thu, May 10, '18
Value for money. We enjoyed the stay and kids loved the breakfast. This location is very near to a metro station and major attractions in Dubai. They have a very good travel desk who is reasonable on pricing.
Viswanath Maddali | Mon, Jul 31, '17
Rs. 2,678Choose Dates
An excellent hotel, the staff are brilliant and really do go above and beyond. You are fairly close to all major attractions in but Dubai and are only 30 minutes away from the city. A perfect hotel for those with mobility problems or those who just want to get away from the hustle and bustle.
Noufal Cheriyamakanakath | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 4,579Choose Dates
It was very nice and comfortable stay at Dubai Grand Hotel. Best service from friendly staff. Location is great. Room service is good, cleaning need to be improved but it is OK. Big rooms are very attractive.
Suda Kartha | Mon, Jun 5, '17
Rs. 2,994Choose Dates
Staff was very helpful and courteous. Meets your service expectations whether it is at reception or food court or housekeeping. Rooms are spacious full with natural lights. I got a Sun facing room. Unfortunately swimming pool was under maintenance during our stay. Overall a good and Comfortable stay!
Ashwani Goel | Tue, Jan 12, '16
Rs. 2,536Choose Dates
Nice Placed All places nearby. Value for Money depending upon the Location of the Hotel. Shopping Malls are nearby. The Hotel has 3 Disco's Good Spa, great ambience. The Hotel staff was very courtious and humble. The WiFi facility was available at reception only.
CA UMESH JETHANI | Tue, Feb 20, '18
Rs. 1,722Choose Dates
It is a value for money hotel apartment. I was upgraded on the first day itself. The location is excellent. Being an Indian I found many Indian restaurant near the hotel. The only thing that I would recommend the hotel to change is the timing to use the swimming pool. It was from 9 to 7 in the evening which was very unfair for the guest. Rest it is a great value for money property.
Adarsh Malpani | Mon, Oct 19, '15
Rs. 2,973Choose Dates
Had a good stay at sea view hotel. Breakfast was very nice. Good location, cooperative staff, clean rooms . The only problem was WiFi is free accesible from lobby only and is chargeable from room . Overall my stay was good. Would surely recommend Sea view hotel for stay at but Dubai . Easily acess to taxis . Metro station is 15 minutes walk from hotel.
Ankit Yadav | Tue, Apr 17, '18
Rs. 2,994Choose Dates
Everything was very good. It was at walkable distance to mall of Emirates and metro connection from there to any other place to visit as a tourist. I had stayed in Ramada earlier in Bahrain and was expecting the same. It was really good
Pradeep Subramanya | Tue, Apr 10, '18
Rs. 2,830Choose Dates
The location of hotel is very good as many attractions are nearby and would help you to save your time and money. Very good service and quality hotel. The supermarket Carrefour is at walking distance of the hotel which is great. The travel desk at hotel for tour packages is really informative, budgeted and good. Give it a go to this hotel and you would not be disappointed.
Ruchitkumar Trivedi | Sun, Nov 22, '15
Rs. 1,847Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Dubai
- Dubai can be called the Shanghai of the Emirates.
- With its bold architecture, unending skylines, fashion-frenzied population and the contemporary art scene, it’s everything you wouldn’t find in Vegas. No, there are no casinos in Dubai - gambling is illegal in this land of flying sands.
- Dubai has a rich cultural and political history. From the olden days of storytelling, poetry, art, song, dance and falconry to the modern, sleek city that Dubai has evolved into - there is something to learn at every turn of its progressive road map.
- It was introduced to Islam in the 7th century by the Umayyads. Rapid expansion was witnessed under Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum in 1958. He has been the driving force behind the expansion of what is today known as the most advanced city. This was pushed on by the discovery of oil in the area.
- Visit Dubai to witness a culture intertwined with modern thought and olden ethics of the Orient.
Where to stay in Dubai
5-Star Dubai Hotels:
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Dubai offer as much luxury and innovation as the city itself.
- Feel the affluent lifestyle of the Emirates with MMT’s collection of top-notch 5-star hotels, including the 7-star Burj Dubai property.
- According to your choice of area, pick from one of the following: Hyatt Regency Dubai in Diera, Park Regis Kris Kin in Bur Dubai, Atlantis The Palm Hotel & Resort Dubai in Palm Jumeirah, JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai in Jumeirah Beach and Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road.
3-Star Dubai Hotels:
Dubai might be the city of sheikhs and opulence. But even those who don’t have an uber-luxury budget can witness its magnificence, with all the pampering.
- Here is a list of 3-star properties that still provide the city views and luxury, as MakeMyTrip gives interactive offers and rates on hotel rooms.
- Your choices are: Howard Johnson Bur Dubai Hotel, Citymax Hotel in Bur Dubai, Al Khaleej Grand Hotel and Delmon Palace Hotel in Deira, Chelsea Plaza Hotel Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, Premier Inn Dubai at the Ibn Battuta Mall.
Budget Hotels in Dubai:If you’re a budget traveller, wanting to explore the beauty of this oriental city, MakeMyTrip will sort out your journey with their dubai budget hotel listings.
- Be the wanderer that you are without worrying about the cost of the actual stay.
- Try these hotels: Astoria Hotel and Panorama Hotel at Bur Dubai, Grand Sina Hotel at Deira, Keys Please Holiday Homes at Jumeirah Beach Residence and The Shalimar Park Hotel Dubai.
Tips for booking Dubai Hotels
- Dubai is sweltering most of the year. So the best time to visit is November-March if you’re heading here for some sun, sand and surf.
- The blistering summer is also seeing budget travellers and families travelling just for a break. In this off season, packages are much cheaper.
- Whether you book a hotel in Jumeirah, in Bur Dubai or any other feasible locality; you’ll need a cab or public transportation to go to and fro from monuments, markets and places of visit.
- It is impossible to walk distances in Dubai, to any place, as it is scorching most of the year.
Why book on MakeMyTripMakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked on the website. It offers various services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- You get interactive discounts.
- There is a free cancellation policy on certain hotels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided in your room.
- You have the option to pay at the hotel for your booking at the time of checkout.
Top localities to visit in Dubai
- Deira: Famous for waterfront luxury hotel properties, souqs and The Heritage House museum along with gold, spice and fish souqs in Al Ras. And the Dubai Creek Golf Course. This locality is south-east to Dubai International Airport.
- Bur Dubai: On the other side of the Dubai Creek, this locality inhabits the restored Bastakiya. A former fort houses the Dubai Museum, Sheikh Saeed House (official residence of past rulers), BurJuman and Wafi Malls and the Grand Mosque. The bargain shopping district of Karama is also nearby.
- Jumeirah Beach: Beach-facing resorts and hotels, clubs of Jumeirah and the seven- star Burj Al Arab hotel built on an island of its own are all here. You have views of Palm Jumeirah and the Arabian Gulf along with the Madinat Jumeirah Resort, built like an ancient Arabian citadel.
- Sheikh Zayed Road North: This is the longest road, stretching along the entire length of Dubai. Establishments along this beach-parallel road include the World Trade Centre, Bur Dubai and the 160-storey Burj Dubai, the world’s tallest building. For your shopping needs, Dubai Mall at Burj Dubai is available. And for your alcohol needs, bar-hop around your options at various luxury hotels along the road.
- Sheikh Zayed Road South: Mall of the Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping centres are a part of this locality. Luxury hotels, fine-dining restaurants and residential towers cluster along the waterfront. The Atlantis resort can be seen offshore on Palm Jumeirah.
How to reach DubaiBy Air: The Dubai International Airport is the only airport in Dubai. Emirates Airlines are the most common airline that tourists use. Other airports include the Sharjah International Airport, but only selective airlines land here. From the airport, hop onto a taxi to reach the main city for 50 Dirham.
By Bus: The Emirates Express links Dubai to all other emirates. These busses ply on a frequented route from everywhere in the Emirates including, Sharjah, Ajman, Masafi, Abu Dhabi and more.
Road/Self Drive: - You can drive into Dubai through Oman, which won’t require you to produce a permit. However, an exit fee of 3,000 Omani Rial will be charged upon exit. On your way back, the receipt must be produced.
Best hotel deals in Dubai
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Dubai. Some of the hotels available at discounted rates, include the Burj Al Arab at 8% off their hotel price.
- Park Regis is giving 27% off, Grand Hyatt 23% and Grand Hyatt Residence 17% off.
- In the 3-star range, Al Khaleej Grand is offering 38% off on their hotel rooms while Howard Johnson Bur Dubai is offering 22% their listings.