Hotels in Dubai
(586 Hotels in Dubai - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 917)
It is a value for money hotel apartment. I was upgraded on the first day itself. The location is excellent. Being an Indian I found many Indian restaurant near the hotel. The only thing that I would recommend the hotel to change is the timing to use the swimming pool. It was from 9 to 7 in the evening which was very unfair for the guest. Rest it is a great value for money property.
Adarsh Malpani | Mon, Oct 19, '15
Rs. 3,833Choose Dates
Conveniently located - 10 mins from metro. Free WiFi with good connectivity. Helpful staff. Good Indian restaurant (clay pot) and Sports. Poor vegetarian (egg less) breakfast spread (1-2 veg dishes n no desert). Small room which cannot accommodate more than 2 people.
Amar Bhartia | Wed, Dec 30, '15
Rs. 2,164Choose Dates
Best hotel best location best deal with MMT thank you so much for wonderful experience and wonderful trip hotel location was in the main market place easily to find near by hotel. Meals was excellent service was great
MILIND CHANDRAKANTH BAGEWADI | Sat, Apr 28, '18
Rs. 2,785Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Dubai
Centrally located in the midst of multi retail markets. Easy access to bus station and metro and a city center. The restaurant is multi cuisine serving food of taste and variety. Staff is courteous and polite.
Rajen Kumar | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Rs. 3,675Choose Dates
Everything was very good. It was at walkable distance to mall of Emirates and metro connection from there to any other place to visit as a tourist. I had stayed in Ramada earlier in Bahrain and was expecting the same. It was really good
Pradeep Subramanya | Tue, Apr 10, '18
Rs. 3,017Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Dubai
I loved the stay. Room was spacious with a good and clean towels. My family used the spa and were all praise for it. Used the gym and had a good time there too. Breakfast was fantastic with Indian dishes in plenty. View from my room was wonderful.
Subbiah Rajasekar | Thu, Apr 5, '18
Its a 4-Star property with a 5-Star service. The entire Hotel staff was excellent and very personal to our needs. Room was very clean. Variety of breakfast buffet was good but still felt not much options for people who prefer veg food.
Jeetendra Puri | Mon, Dec 21, '15
Good stay, nice view from room. Very near to metro station and gold market. One can easily walk through. All shopping items are very near to this place. You can easily see and walk to deira creek or take tour dhow show. Overall it was a very good experience.
Annu Ganeriwal | Fri, Feb 9, '18
Rs. 2,440Choose Dates
Fantastic location, peaceful quiet & staff were friendly helpful. Big rooms which could have been designed better though. Great health club. Intersection with fitness first was confusing. Dry hotel has its pros and cons
prabhu Kulandhaivel | Fri, Dec 8, '17
Rs. 5,800Choose Dates
Its a good hotel with proper services. Good food. Location wise hotel is situated in prime location which helps in connecting it to other metro station. Also it is suitable for Family and business croud as its close by and has good connectivity. Staff is also courteous.
Pedru Alex Rodrigues | Tue, Jan 30, '18
Rs. 3,410Choose Dates
The location is simply great. Centrally located, the rooms are good and very clean. The breakfast is sumptuous. Rooftop swimming pool is good. My young son had a great time in the pool. Price wise it is a good deal. Will visit again.
Arif Jakaria Laskar | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Rs. 2,495Choose Dates
WE stayed in this hotel for thee days in December. On check in we were offerd a package which included free breakfast, free WiFi, free one way transport to airport, room upgrade to executive with access to executive lounge for a very reasonable charge. Hotel is located in Deira and closest Metro is about 1. 5 Km. Executive room was quite large and well furnished. Bathroom has separate Bath tub and shower as well as an additional washbasin, outside bathroom. One can get tea. Coffee. Light snacks 24 hours in executive lounge free of cost. Hotel has several restaurants with variety of food. Staff was very helpful. Overall excellent and enjoyable stay.
Ashok Mittal | Tue, Dec 26, '17
Great Location The room could have been better for the price point which they offer The staff is very courteous and accommodating. Did not order food/meals hence cannot comment on the same. A coffee shop around lobby would have made it highly preferable place
Gautam Jivrajka | Wed, Aug 9, '17
Very good location and value for money. Ideally located from metro stations and from malls and AL rigga street. Clean rooms with good staff and restaurants. Small but good pool. Food options are galore within walking distances
Shashank | Wed, May 2, '18
Rs. 1,949Choose Dates
Great hospitality from the moment we entered. Arun was very helpful, and his way to greet was just beautiful. I did face an issue with the rooms's electronic lock, but that was fixed in a jiffy! Located close to metro, and also a huge shopping area, along with the BurJuman Center at a 10 minutes walk. The only thing that was taking a toll was that since this was located on an inner road, we had to wait and pray for a cab to arrive. People who are aware of the discotheque business in Dubai, you will be glad to know that this hotel is clean of all that, and a very family like atmosphere.
Anirudh Singh | Tue, Nov 28, '17
Rs. 4,045Choose Dates
The hotel is conveniently located near the metro which makes it extremely simple and cost effective to visit places. The rooms are clean and good, but bathrooms are bit small and cramped. Food options in vegeterian limited in room service, but numerous restaurants around the place
Himanshu Kishnadwala | Wed, Oct 11, '17
Rs. 3,082Choose Dates
The pool could have been a little bigger as it looked like a kid's pool, apart from that everything was on point, staff were extremely courteous and food was fantastic! Meets all the expectations of a Hilton chain, I loved being there, hope to visit soon :)
Tasmin Khan Belgaumkar | Sun, May 6, '18
An excellent hotel, the staff are brilliant and really do go above and beyond. You are fairly close to all major attractions in but Dubai and are only 30 minutes away from the city. A perfect hotel for those with mobility problems or those who just want to get away from the hustle and bustle.
Noufal Cheriyamakanakath | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 4,161Choose Dates
Location is what makes Sheraton Deira Hotel a popular choice with Dubai visitors. Situated smack dab in the heart of the city, Sheraton
Rs. 2,866Choose Dates
Nice room near market location. Good staff & cleanliness. Nice breakfast, room Services & location also city creek view. Very friendly staff for the couple is good hotel & good experience. Also near all the Hypermarket for shopping. Also all taxi available.
PRINCE SONI | Wed, Apr 4, '18
Very good hotel in budget. Staff helpful. Room size good. It is my 5th visit in this hotel. Good for both business as well as leisure. Free parking is also very important facility in Dubai. All Kitchen items available.
Ajay Pandey | Sun, Dec 13, '15
Rs. 2,727Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Dubai
- Dubai can be called the Shanghai of the Emirates.
- With its bold architecture, unending skylines, fashion-frenzied population and the contemporary art scene, it’s everything you wouldn’t find in Vegas. No, there are no casinos in Dubai - gambling is illegal in this land of flying sands.
- Dubai has a rich cultural and political history. From the olden days of storytelling, poetry, art, song, dance and falconry to the modern, sleek city that Dubai has evolved into - there is something to learn at every turn of its progressive road map.
- It was introduced to Islam in the 7th century by the Umayyads. Rapid expansion was witnessed under Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum in 1958. He has been the driving force behind the expansion of what is today known as the most advanced city. This was pushed on by the discovery of oil in the area.
- Visit Dubai to witness a culture intertwined with modern thought and olden ethics of the Orient.
Where to stay in Dubai
5-Star Dubai Hotels:
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Dubai offer as much luxury and innovation as the city itself.
- Feel the affluent lifestyle of the Emirates with MMT’s collection of top-notch 5-star hotels, including the 7-star Burj Dubai property.
- According to your choice of area, pick from one of the following: Hyatt Regency Dubai in Diera, Park Regis Kris Kin in Bur Dubai, Atlantis The Palm Hotel & Resort Dubai in Palm Jumeirah, JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai in Jumeirah Beach and Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road.
3-Star Dubai Hotels:
Dubai might be the city of sheikhs and opulence. But even those who don’t have an uber-luxury budget can witness its magnificence, with all the pampering.
- Here is a list of 3-star properties that still provide the city views and luxury, as MakeMyTrip gives interactive offers and rates on hotel rooms.
- Your choices are: Howard Johnson Bur Dubai Hotel, Citymax Hotel in Bur Dubai, Al Khaleej Grand Hotel and Delmon Palace Hotel in Deira, Chelsea Plaza Hotel Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, Premier Inn Dubai at the Ibn Battuta Mall.
Budget Hotels in Dubai:If you’re a budget traveller, wanting to explore the beauty of this oriental city, MakeMyTrip will sort out your journey with their budget hotel listings.
- Be the wanderer that you are without worrying about the cost of the actual stay.
- Try these hotels: Astoria Hotel and Panorama Hotel at Bur Dubai, Grand Sina Hotel at Deira, Keys Please Holiday Homes at Jumeirah Beach Residence and The Shalimar Park Hotel Dubai.
Tips for booking Dubai Hotels
- Dubai is sweltering most of the year. So the best time to visit is November-March if you’re heading here for some sun, sand and surf.
- The blistering summer is also seeing budget travellers and families travelling just for a break. In this off season, packages are much cheaper.
- Whether you book a hotel in Jumeirah, in Bur Dubai or any other feasible locality; you’ll need a cab or public transportation to go to and fro from monuments, markets and places of visit.
- It is impossible to walk distances in Dubai, to any place, as it is scorching most of the year.
Why book on MakeMyTripMakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked on the website. It offers various services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- You get interactive discounts.
- There is a free cancellation policy on certain hotels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided in your room.
- You have the option to pay at the hotel for your booking at the time of checkout.
Top localities to visit in Dubai
- Deira: Famous for waterfront luxury hotel properties, souqs and The Heritage House museum along with gold, spice and fish souqs in Al Ras. And the Dubai Creek Golf Course. This locality is south-east to Dubai International Airport.
- Bur Dubai: On the other side of the Dubai Creek, this locality inhabits the restored Bastakiya. A former fort houses the Dubai Museum, Sheikh Saeed House (official residence of past rulers), BurJuman and Wafi Malls and the Grand Mosque. The bargain shopping district of Karama is also nearby.
- Jumeirah Beach: Beach-facing resorts and hotels, clubs of Jumeirah and the seven- star Burj Al Arab hotel built on an island of its own are all here. You have views of Palm Jumeirah and the Arabian Gulf along with the Madinat Jumeirah resort, built like an ancient Arabian citadel.
- Sheikh Zayed Road North: This is the longest road, stretching along the entire length of Dubai. Establishments along this beach-parallel road include the World Trade Centre, Bur Dubai and the 160-storey Burj Dubai, the world’s tallest building. For your shopping needs, Dubai Mall at Burj Dubai is available. And for your alcohol needs, bar-hop around your options at various luxury hotels along the road.
- Sheikh Zayed Road South: Mall of the Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping centres are a part of this locality. Luxury hotels, fine-dining restaurants and residential towers cluster along the waterfront. The Atlantis resort can be seen offshore on Palm Jumeirah.
How to reach DubaiBy Air: The Dubai International Airport is the only airport in Dubai. Emirates Airlines are the most common airline that tourists use. Other airports include the Sharjah International Airport, but only selective airlines land here. From the airport, hop onto a taxi to reach the main city for 50 Dirham.
By Bus: The Emirates Express links Dubai to all other emirates. These busses ply on a frequented route from everywhere in the Emirates including, Sharjah, Ajman, Masafi, Abu Dhabi and more.
Road/Self Drive: - You can drive into Dubai through Oman, which won’t require you to produce a permit. However, an exit fee of 3,000 Omani Rial will be charged upon exit. On your way back, the receipt must be produced.
Best hotel deals in Dubai
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Dubai. Some of the hotels available at discounted rates, include the Burj Al Arab at 8% off their hotel price.
- Park Regis is giving 27% off, Grand Hyatt 23% and Grand Hyatt Residence 17% off.
- In the 3-star range, Al Khaleej Grand is offering 38% off on their hotel rooms while Howard Johnson Bur Dubai is offering 22% their listings.