Hotels in Dubai
(545 Hotels in Dubai - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 994)
Our stay at golden sands 10 hotel apts was awesome. The hotel is located in a prime location. Walking dist to burjuman shopping mall and easy connectivity to other places via burjuman metro Stn situated in the mall. The hotel room was excellent, staff friendly eateries quite close by. Regular cleaning of the room v good amenities only hitch are the t. V. Channels like Sony zee colors and star sports which are not available which makes it a bit boring in the evenings specially after a days outing. V missed the ongoing IPL matches.
RELTON FERNANDES | Thu, May 10, '18
On the positive side the 3 bedroom apartments are very spacious and very well done. Also enough privacy to be suitable for a group. On the negative side it is very difficult to get early check-in. In fact we had to wait more than 1 hour beyond the check-in time with no updates and not even an apology. Expected much better. However, I would still recommend this hotel in particular if you are medium to large groups.
Anjaneyulu Kuchibhotla | Sun, Jan 1, '17
Fantastic location, peaceful quiet & staff were friendly helpful. Big rooms which could have been designed better though. Great health club. Intersection with fitness first was confusing. Dry hotel has its pros and cons
prabhu Kulandhaivel | Fri, Dec 8, '17
Rs. 6,904Choose Dates
Hotel is located on the main road, you can easily locate, walkable distance to metro station, diera Abra water station to reach but diera. Breakfast was good, wide spread. H. Inside hotel near lobby renovation is going on, bad smell, dust. Rooms are too big but interiors are bit old, not maintained properly. Bath room was big but not fancy, Bath tub was quite old, Bath room fittings quite old.
Chandrakant Batakurki | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 5,371Choose Dates
Great Location The room could have been better for the price point which they offer The staff is very courteous and accommodating. Did not order food/meals hence cannot comment on the same. A coffee shop around lobby would have made it highly preferable place
Gautam Jivrajka | Wed, Aug 9, '17
Excellent Property to stay with family. Cool place with huge rooms and other facilities are just great. Staff are polite and always smiling and ya they are always ready to serve us and make our stay a memorable one. Metro Station is just 2 minutes from this hotel.
Manish Mardia | Fri, Apr 6, '18
Rs. 5,056Choose Dates
This hotel is very near to supermarket. Hotel staff is very cooperative. Hotel Breakfast is good for veg. Hotel location is in but Dubai so good for indian and cheap for marketing as Meena bazaar is near. Staff also co-operate with check-in and checkout times.
Mahendra Choudhary | Tue, Mar 27, '18
Rs. 7,397Choose Dates
Centrally located in the midst of multi retail markets. Easy access to bus station and metro and a city center. The restaurant is multi cuisine serving food of taste and variety. Staff is courteous and polite.
Rajen Kumar | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Rs. 7,378Choose Dates
I loved the stay. Room was spacious with a good and clean towels. My family used the spa and were all praise for it. Used the gym and had a good time there too. Breakfast was fantastic with Indian dishes in plenty. View from my room was wonderful.
Subbiah Rajasekar | Thu, Apr 5, '18
Rs. 5,808Choose Dates
Hotel has good location. Service needs to be Improved. Food and drinks are quite expensive. Some staff is friendly and some are not. The manager Mr. Ramee is very co-operative and helpful . Close to eateries and other bars and restuarants . . Rooms with Creek view are good.
Deepak Kashyap | Tue, Apr 10, '18
Rs. 3,668Choose Dates
Great 4 star hotel, spacious rooms, prompt service, complimentary breakfast was worthwhile and staff most helpful . . Location was too good as it was located very close to all Rigga Metro. All Rigga street / district was close by and was a beautiful place to walk and one could avail the multiple choices when it came to restaurants / eateries and the hotel was not very far from a all Ghurair Mall. Hotel also at a walking distance to the famous Dubai Canal / Corniche.
ASHVINI KUMAR | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 5,976Choose Dates
Value for money. We enjoyed the stay and kids loved the breakfast. This location is very near to a metro station and major attractions in Dubai. They have a very good travel desk who is reasonable on pricing.
Viswanath Maddali | Mon, Jul 31, '17
Rs. 6,197Choose Dates
It was a very good stay, value for money. Rooms were very spacious and neat and clean. From outside it may not look big but once you are inside the hotel, the property is big. Good part is the staff is very good and cooperative.
SUMIT AGARWAL | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 4,525Choose Dates
The location of hotel is very good as many attractions are nearby and would help you to save your time and money. Very good service and quality hotel. The supermarket Carrefour is at walking distance of the hotel which is great. The travel desk at hotel for tour packages is really informative, budgeted and good. Give it a go to this hotel and you would not be disappointed.
Ruchitkumar Trivedi | Sun, Nov 22, '15
Rs. 3,925Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Dubai
- Dubai can be called the Shanghai of the Emirates.
- With its bold architecture, unending skylines, fashion-frenzied population and the contemporary art scene, it’s everything you wouldn’t find in Vegas. No, there are no casinos in Dubai - gambling is illegal in this land of flying sands.
- Dubai has a rich cultural and political history. From the olden days of storytelling, poetry, art, song, dance and falconry to the modern, sleek city that Dubai has evolved into - there is something to learn at every turn of its progressive road map.
- It was introduced to Islam in the 7th century by the Umayyads. Rapid expansion was witnessed under Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum in 1958. He has been the driving force behind the expansion of what is today known as the most advanced city. This was pushed on by the discovery of oil in the area.
- Visit Dubai to witness a culture intertwined with modern thought and olden ethics of the Orient.
Where to stay in Dubai
5-Star Dubai Hotels:
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Dubai offer as much luxury and innovation as the city itself.
- Feel the affluent lifestyle of the Emirates with MMT’s collection of top-notch 5-star hotels, including the 7-star Burj Dubai property.
- According to your choice of area, pick from one of the following: Hyatt Regency Dubai in Diera, Park Regis Kris Kin in Bur Dubai, Atlantis The Palm Hotel & Resort Dubai in Palm Jumeirah, JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai in Jumeirah Beach and Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road.
3-Star Dubai Hotels:
Dubai might be the city of sheikhs and opulence. But even those who don’t have an uber-luxury budget can witness its magnificence, with all the pampering.
- Here is a list of 3-star properties that still provide the city views and luxury, as MakeMyTrip gives interactive offers and rates on hotel rooms.
- Your choices are: Howard Johnson Bur Dubai Hotel, Citymax Hotel in Bur Dubai, Al Khaleej Grand Hotel and Delmon Palace Hotel in Deira, Chelsea Plaza Hotel Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, Premier Inn Dubai at the Ibn Battuta Mall.
Budget Hotels in Dubai:If you’re a budget traveller, wanting to explore the beauty of this oriental city, MakeMyTrip will sort out your journey with their dubai budget hotel listings.
- Be the wanderer that you are without worrying about the cost of the actual stay.
- Try these hotels: Astoria Hotel and Panorama Hotel at Bur Dubai, Grand Sina Hotel at Deira, Keys Please Holiday Homes at Jumeirah Beach Residence and The Shalimar Park Hotel Dubai.
Tips for booking Dubai Hotels
- Dubai is sweltering most of the year. So the best time to visit is November-March if you’re heading here for some sun, sand and surf.
- The blistering summer is also seeing budget travellers and families travelling just for a break. In this off season, packages are much cheaper.
- Whether you book a hotel in Jumeirah, in Bur Dubai or any other feasible locality; you’ll need a cab or public transportation to go to and fro from monuments, markets and places of visit.
- It is impossible to walk distances in Dubai, to any place, as it is scorching most of the year.
Why book on MakeMyTripMakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked on the website. It offers various services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- You get interactive discounts.
- There is a free cancellation policy on certain hotels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided in your room.
- You have the option to pay at the hotel for your booking at the time of checkout.
Top localities to visit in Dubai
- Deira: Famous for waterfront luxury hotel properties, souqs and The Heritage House museum along with gold, spice and fish souqs in Al Ras. And the Dubai Creek Golf Course. This locality is south-east to Dubai International Airport.
- Bur Dubai: On the other side of the Dubai Creek, this locality inhabits the restored Bastakiya. A former fort houses the Dubai Museum, Sheikh Saeed House (official residence of past rulers), BurJuman and Wafi Malls and the Grand Mosque. The bargain shopping district of Karama is also nearby.
- Jumeirah Beach: Beach-facing resorts and hotels, clubs of Jumeirah and the seven- star Burj Al Arab hotel built on an island of its own are all here. You have views of Palm Jumeirah and the Arabian Gulf along with the Madinat Jumeirah Resort, built like an ancient Arabian citadel.
- Sheikh Zayed Road North: This is the longest road, stretching along the entire length of Dubai. Establishments along this beach-parallel road include the World Trade Centre, Bur Dubai and the 160-storey Burj Dubai, the world’s tallest building. For your shopping needs, Dubai Mall at Burj Dubai is available. And for your alcohol needs, bar-hop around your options at various luxury hotels along the road.
- Sheikh Zayed Road South: Mall of the Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping centres are a part of this locality. Luxury hotels, fine-dining restaurants and residential towers cluster along the waterfront. The Atlantis resort can be seen offshore on Palm Jumeirah.
How to reach DubaiBy Air: The Dubai International Airport is the only airport in Dubai. Emirates Airlines are the most common airline that tourists use. Other airports include the Sharjah International Airport, but only selective airlines land here. From the airport, hop onto a taxi to reach the main city for 50 Dirham.
By Bus: The Emirates Express links Dubai to all other emirates. These busses ply on a frequented route from everywhere in the Emirates including, Sharjah, Ajman, Masafi, Abu Dhabi and more.
Road/Self Drive: - You can drive into Dubai through Oman, which won’t require you to produce a permit. However, an exit fee of 3,000 Omani Rial will be charged upon exit. On your way back, the receipt must be produced.
Best hotel deals in Dubai
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Dubai. Some of the hotels available at discounted rates, include the Burj Al Arab at 8% off their hotel price.
- Park Regis is giving 27% off, Grand Hyatt 23% and Grand Hyatt Residence 17% off.
- In the 3-star range, Al Khaleej Grand is offering 38% off on their hotel rooms while Howard Johnson Bur Dubai is offering 22% their listings.