Hotels in Dubai
(623 Hotels in Dubai - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1995)
Staff was very helpful and courteous. Meets your service expectations whether it is at reception or food court or housekeeping. Rooms are spacious full with natural lights. I got a Sun facing room. Unfortunately swimming pool was under maintenance during our stay. Overall a good and Comfortable stay!
Ashwani Goel | Tue, Jan 12, '16
The location was good as was close to the metro station. Initially an interconnected room was allocated which was very small ... But as we were not happy & reported to front desk the same, they asap allocated another room which was way better ...
Kinjal Girish Shah | Sat, Dec 9, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Dubai
Positioned on Al Fahidi Street, Orient Guest House Dubai is within 10 minutes drive of Deira City Centre. Majlis Gallery - known
Located in Deiras Naif area, Downtown Hotel is 10 minutes walk from Baniyas Square Metro Station and The Creek. It offers air-conditioned
Last booked at 9(hrs) ago
The hotel itself is a tourist attraction. Location though a bit far from downtown, is an important location. Rooms are clean and good. Higher the floor, better you enjoy. Being a resort hotel and a tourist attraction, it is always busy and do not expect very personalised service. You can easily spend couple of days visiting all attractions within the hotel. It is a 'must stay' in Dubai.
Veera Prasad | Thu, Feb 8, '18
Had opportunities to have dinner on 2 days. Being pure vegetarian, we could not get proper veg. Items. However on both days - one day -6th February night dinner with Japanese clients for Japaneses cuisines and another day night on 7th February with Italian clients for sea food special, both Japaneses and Italian clients enjoyed very much especially on 19th floor - KRIS RESTAURANT with scenic view.
KANTHI MURUGAN KANTHIMATHINATHAN | Fri, Feb 9, '18
The best part of the hotel is its location and connectivity. The metro is at a walking distance, all the souks( gold souk, perfume souk) are located near by. For Indians there are a lot of joints in the vicinity itself.
Abhishek | Tue, Dec 26, '17
Great Location The room could have been better for the price point which they offer The staff is very courteous and accommodating. Did not order food/meals hence cannot comment on the same. A coffee shop around lobby would have made it highly preferable place
Gautam Jivrajka | Wed, Aug 9, '17
Great place, easy excess in to city, only 20 mins away from airport. All the good restaurants are in walking distance. About the hotel facilities are high standard, good size room, gym, swimming and spa all under one roof. Polite and helpful staff.
Hitesh Pandya | Tue, Feb 6, '18
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Hotels in Dubai
- Dubai can be called the Shanghai of the Emirates.
- With its bold architecture, unending skylines, fashion-frenzied population and the contemporary art scene, it’s everything you wouldn’t find in Vegas. No, there are no casinos in Dubai - gambling is illegal in this land of flying sands.
- Dubai has a rich cultural and political history. From the olden days of storytelling, poetry, art, song, dance and falconry to the modern, sleek city that Dubai has evolved into - there is something to learn at every turn of its progressive road map.
- It was introduced to Islam in the 7th century by the Umayyads. Rapid expansion was witnessed under Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum in 1958. He has been the driving force behind the expansion of what is today known as the most advanced city. This was pushed on by the discovery of oil in the area.
- Visit Dubai to witness a culture intertwined with modern thought and olden ethics of the Orient.
Dubai Hotels by Categories
5-Star Dubai Hotels:
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Dubai offer as much luxury and innovation as the city itself.
- Feel the affluent lifestyle of the Emirates with MMT’s collection of top-notch 5-star hotels, including the 7-star Burj Dubai property.
- According to your choice of area, pick from one of the following: Hyatt Regency Dubai in Diera, Park Regis Kris Kin in Bur Dubai, Atlantis The Palm Hotel & Resort Dubai in Palm Jumeirah, JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai in Jumeirah Beach and Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road.
3-Star Dubai Hotels:
Dubai might be the city of sheikhs and opulence. But even those who don’t have an uber-luxury budget can witness its magnificence, with all the pampering.
- Here is a list of 3-star properties that still provide the city views and luxury, as MakeMyTrip gives interactive offers and rates on hotel rooms.
- Your choices are: Howard Johnson Bur Dubai Hotel, Citymax Hotel in Bur Dubai, Al Khaleej Grand Hotel and Delmon Palace Hotel in Deira, Chelsea Plaza Hotel Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, Premier Inn Dubai at the Ibn Battuta Mall.
Budget Hotels in Dubai:If you’re a budget traveller, wanting to explore the beauty of this oriental city, MakeMyTrip will sort out your journey with their budget hotel listings.
- Be the wanderer that you are without worrying about the cost of the actual stay.
- Try these hotels: Astoria Hotel and Panorama Hotel at Bur Dubai, Grand Sina Hotel at Deira, Keys Please Holiday Homes at Jumeirah Beach Residence and The Shalimar Park Hotel Dubai.
Tips for booking Dubai Hotels
- Dubai is sweltering most of the year. So the best time to visit is November-March if you’re heading here for some sun, sand and surf.
- The blistering summer is also seeing budget travellers and families travelling just for a break. In this off season, packages are much cheaper.
- Whether you book a hotel in Jumeirah, in Bur Dubai or any other feasible locality; you’ll need a cab or public transportation to go to and fro from monuments, markets and places of visit.
- It is impossible to walk distances in Dubai, to any place, as it is scorching most of the year.
Why book on MakeMyTripMakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked on the website. It offers various services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- You get interactive discounts.
- There is a free cancellation policy on certain hotels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided in your room.
- You have the option to pay at the hotel for your booking at the time of checkout.
Top localities to visit in Dubai
- Deira: Famous for waterfront luxury hotel properties, souqs and The Heritage House museum along with gold, spice and fish souqs in Al Ras. And the Dubai Creek Golf Course. This locality is south-east to Dubai International Airport.
- Bur Dubai: On the other side of the Dubai Creek, this locality inhabits the restored Bastakiya. A former fort houses the Dubai Museum, Sheikh Saeed House (official residence of past rulers), BurJuman and Wafi Malls and the Grand Mosque. The bargain shopping district of Karama is also nearby.
- Jumeirah Beach: Beach-facing resorts and hotels, clubs of Jumeirah and the seven- star Burj Al Arab hotel built on an island of its own are all here. You have views of Palm Jumeirah and the Arabian Gulf along with the Madinat Jumeirah resort, built like an ancient Arabian citadel.
- Sheikh Zayed Road North: This is the longest road, stretching along the entire length of Dubai. Establishments along this beach-parallel road include the World Trade Centre, Bur Dubai and the 160-storey Burj Dubai, the world’s tallest building. For your shopping needs, Dubai Mall at Burj Dubai is available. And for your alcohol needs, bar-hop around your options at various luxury hotels along the road.
- Sheikh Zayed Road South: Mall of the Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping centres are a part of this locality. Luxury hotels, fine-dining restaurants and residential towers cluster along the waterfront. The Atlantis resort can be seen offshore on Palm Jumeirah.
How to reach DubaiBy Air: The Dubai International Airport is the only airport in Dubai. Emirates Airlines are the most common airline that tourists use. Other airports include the Sharjah International Airport, but only selective airlines land here. From the airport, hop onto a taxi to reach the main city for 50 Dirham.
By Bus: The Emirates Express links Dubai to all other emirates. These busses ply on a frequented route from everywhere in the Emirates including, Sharjah, Ajman, Masafi, Abu Dhabi and more.
Road/Self Drive: - You can drive into Dubai through Oman, which won’t require you to produce a permit. However, an exit fee of 3,000 Omani Rial will be charged upon exit. On your way back, the receipt must be produced.
Best hotel deals in Dubai
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Dubai. Some of the hotels available at discounted rates, include the Burj Al Arab at 8% off their hotel price.
- Park Regis is giving 27% off, Grand Hyatt 23% and Grand Hyatt Residence 17% off.
- In the 3-star range, Al Khaleej Grand is offering 38% off on their hotel rooms while Howard Johnson Bur Dubai is offering 22% their listings.