Hotels in Dubai
(556 Hotels in Dubai - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1330)
Will stay there again and again Staff was amazing Services were excelllent Worth staying there Connectivity to metro bus Starting from en trying the hotel till check out i/we did not face any problem infact staff was so good and they helped in guiding.
Tanuj | Thu, Oct 12, '17
Great hospitality from the moment we entered. Arun was very helpful, and his way to greet was just beautiful. I did face an issue with the rooms's electronic lock, but that was fixed in a jiffy! Located close to metro, and also a huge shopping area, along with the BurJuman Center at a 10 minutes walk. The only thing that was taking a toll was that since this was located on an inner road, we had to wait and pray for a cab to arrive. People who are aware of the discotheque business in Dubai, you will be glad to know that this hotel is clean of all that, and a very family like atmosphere.
Anirudh Singh | Tue, Nov 28, '17
Hotel location is good, it’s located in the heart of city, near to metro and some other good places which I have to go. Hotel is in budget and value for money, room service is not up to the expectation but not unhappy with it, rooms are clean and good.
Vamshi Juluri | Sun, Dec 17, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Dubai
Property Location With a stay at Dubai International Airport Terminal Hotel in Dubai, you'll be close to Dubai Tennis Stadium and
Dubai International Airport, Dubai
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Phoenix Hotel Dubai is located in the bustling Deira area, just a 2-minute drive from the entertainment and shopping hub of Al Ghurair
Al Qusais, Dubai
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Excellent location and hospitality. We highly recommend this hotel for budget stay at Dubai. I am overwhelmed by the cleanliness and tidy atmosphere, help desk, travel desk, staffs were nice and very courteous. Reception executives were also very supportive.
Sultan Salahuddin | Tue, Sep 8, '15
It is a value for money hotel apartment. I was upgraded on the first day itself. The location is excellent. Being an Indian I found many Indian restaurant near the hotel. The only thing that I would recommend the hotel to change is the timing to use the swimming pool. It was from 9 to 7 in the evening which was very unfair for the guest. Rest it is a great value for money property.
Adarsh Malpani | Mon, Oct 19, '15
This hotel is located in the Burjuman Mall, and is extremely conveniently located with all major shopping and the Burjuman metro station being connected internally to the hotel. The apartment suites are spacious, comfortable, and clean.
Abhishek | Sat, Oct 7, '17
Recently Booked Hotels in Dubai
Great location, there is a hotel in each terminal. The staff was very courteous. The bed was very comfortable. They schedule a wake up call so you font miss the connecting flight. ...
Dubai International Airport, Dubai
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Nice hotel at an easy access location. The hotel is recently changed the name/fortune group brought this hotel and revamped. All rooms are good, nice pool. If you like you can enjoy party evening. The sound of DJ you can hear in the room. I got the room on 2nd floor so the sound is not that disturbing.
Vipin Anand | Sun, Feb 18, '18
Good stay, nice view from room. Very near to metro station and gold market. One can easily walk through. All shopping items are very near to this place. You can easily see and walk to deira creek or take tour dhow show. Overall it was a very good experience.
Annu Ganeriwal | Fri, Feb 9, '18
Had a good stay at sea view hotel. Breakfast was very nice. Good location, cooperative staff, clean rooms . The only problem was WiFi is free accesible from lobby only and is chargeable from room . Overall my stay was good. Would surely recommend Sea view hotel for stay at but Dubai . Easily acess to taxis . Metro station is 15 minutes walk from hotel.
Ankit Yadav | Tue, Apr 17, '18
Excellent hotel. Rooms improved a lot. Facility is good. Welcome drink gayaa with dates was excellent. Rooms are provided after 1 pm only. That's not good . Service / handling customer need to improve. When asked for water more than 1 litre. They have showed Inability.
Rajesh Bhargava | Wed, Mar 14, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Dubai
- Dubai can be called the Shanghai of the Emirates.
- With its bold architecture, unending skylines, fashion-frenzied population and the contemporary art scene, it’s everything you wouldn’t find in Vegas. No, there are no casinos in Dubai - gambling is illegal in this land of flying sands.
- Dubai has a rich cultural and political history. From the olden days of storytelling, poetry, art, song, dance and falconry to the modern, sleek city that Dubai has evolved into - there is something to learn at every turn of its progressive road map.
- It was introduced to Islam in the 7th century by the Umayyads. Rapid expansion was witnessed under Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum in 1958. He has been the driving force behind the expansion of what is today known as the most advanced city. This was pushed on by the discovery of oil in the area.
- Visit Dubai to witness a culture intertwined with modern thought and olden ethics of the Orient.
Dubai Hotels by Categories
5-star Dubai hotels:
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Dubai offer as much luxury and innovation as the city itself.
- Feel the affluent lifestyle of the Emirates with MMT’s collection of top-notch 5-star hotels, including the 7-star Burj Dubai property.
- According to your choice of area, pick from one of the following: Hyatt Regency Dubai in Diera, Park Regis Kris Kin in Bur Dubai, Atlantis The Palm Hotel & Resort Dubai in Palm Jumeirah, JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai in Jumeirah Beach and Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road.
3-star Dubai hotels:
Dubai might be the city of sheikhs and opulence. But even those who don’t have an uber-luxury budget can witness its magnificence, with all the pampering.
- Here is a list of 3-star properties that still provide the city views and luxury, as MakeMyTrip gives interactive offers and rates on hotel rooms.
- Your choices are: Howard Johnson Bur Dubai Hotel, Citymax Hotel in Bur Dubai, Al Khaleej Grand Hotel and Delmon Palace Hotel in Deira, Chelsea Plaza Hotel Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, Premier Inn Dubai at the Ibn Battuta Mall.
Budget Hotels in Dubai:If you’re a budget traveller, wanting to explore the beauty of this oriental city, MakeMyTrip will sort out your journey with their budget hotel listings.
- Be the wanderer that you are without worrying about the cost of the actual stay.
- Try these hotels: Astoria Hotel and Panorama Hotel at Bur Dubai, Grand Sina Hotel at Deira, Keys Please Holiday Homes at Jumeirah Beach Residence and The Shalimar Park Hotel Dubai.
Tips for booking Dubai Hotels
- Dubai is sweltering most of the year. So the best time to visit is November-March if you’re heading here for some sun, sand and surf.
- The blistering summer is also seeing budget travellers and families travelling just for a break. In this off season, packages are much cheaper.
- Whether you book a hotel in Jumeirah, in Bur Dubai or any other feasible locality; you’ll need a cab or public transportation to go to and fro from monuments, markets and places of visit.
- It is impossible to walk distances in Dubai, to any place, as it is scorching most of the year.
Why book on MakeMyTripMakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked on the website. It offers various services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- You get interactive discounts.
- There is a free cancellation policy on certain hotels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided in your room.
- You have the option to pay at the hotel for your booking at the time of checkout.
Top localities to visit in Dubai
- Deira: Famous for waterfront luxury hotel properties, souqs and The Heritage House museum along with gold, spice and fish souqs in Al Ras. And the Dubai Creek Golf Course. This locality is south-east to Dubai International Airport.
- Bur Dubai: On the other side of the Dubai Creek, this locality inhabits the restored Bastakiya. A former fort houses the Dubai Museum, Sheikh Saeed House (official residence of past rulers), BurJuman and Wafi Malls and the Grand Mosque. The bargain shopping district of Karama is also nearby.
- Jumeirah Beach: Beach-facing resorts and hotels, clubs of Jumeirah and the seven- star Burj Al Arab hotel built on an island of its own are all here. You have views of Palm Jumeirah and the Arabian Gulf along with the Madinat Jumeirah resort, built like an ancient Arabian citadel.
- Sheikh Zayed Road North: This is the longest road, stretching along the entire length of Dubai. Establishments along this beach-parallel road include the World Trade Centre, Bur Dubai and the 160-storey Burj Dubai, the world’s tallest building. For your shopping needs, Dubai Mall at Burj Dubai is available. And for your alcohol needs, bar-hop around your options at various luxury hotels along the road.
- Sheikh Zayed Road South: Mall of the Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping centres are a part of this locality. Luxury hotels, fine-dining restaurants and residential towers cluster along the waterfront. The Atlantis resort can be seen offshore on Palm Jumeirah.
How to reach DubaiBy Air: The Dubai International Airport is the only airport in Dubai. Emirates Airlines are the most common airline that tourists use. Other airports include the Sharjah International Airport, but only selective airlines land here. From the airport, hop onto a taxi to reach the main city for 50 Dirham.
By Bus: The Emirates Express links Dubai to all other emirates. These busses ply on a frequented route from everywhere in the Emirates including, Sharjah, Ajman, Masafi, Abu Dhabi and more.
Road/Self Drive: - You can drive into Dubai through Oman, which won’t require you to produce a permit. However, an exit fee of 3,000 Omani Rial will be charged upon exit. On your way back, the receipt must be produced.
Best hotel deals in Dubai
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Dubai. Some of the hotels available at discounted rates, include the Burj Al Arab at 8% off their hotel price.
- Park Regis is giving 27% off, Grand Hyatt 23% and Grand Hyatt Residence 17% off.
- In the 3-star range, Al Khaleej Grand is offering 38% off on their hotel rooms while Howard Johnson Bur Dubai is offering 22% their listings.