Hotels in Dubai
(50 Hotels in Dubai - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1372)
I loved the stay. Room was spacious with a good and clean towels. My family used the spa and were all praise for it. Used the gym and had a good time there too. Breakfast was fantastic with Indian dishes in plenty. View from my room was wonderful.
Subbiah Rajasekar | Thu, Apr 5, '18
An excellent hotel, the staff are brilliant and really do go above and beyond. You are fairly close to all major attractions in but Dubai and are only 30 minutes away from the city. A perfect hotel for those with mobility problems or those who just want to get away from the hustle and bustle.
Noufal Cheriyamakanakath | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 4,454Choose Dates
Excellent Location. Great access to the Emirates mall. Nice clean rooms. Toilets was clean but could have provided some more basic toiletries. Good Breakfast with a decent spread. The atmosphere at The Huddle Sports Bar was great! The Hotel is value for money.
Mohan Ramakrishnan | Fri, Apr 27, '18
Rs. 3,976Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Dubai
Well . I normally like a quiet place which this was, I had a major problem while checking in as my booking at Makemytrip stated the booking time was 12 but the hotel rules stated it was 2 . So I had to wait for 2. 5 hours for the check in as the hotel said they were not associated with any online website Otherwise the hotel staff was very courteous, the food delicious, the property had a good bar, was very close to the wafi mall (which you can't go by walking !! Also close by were some small eateries and some small stores. The cleaning staff was very professional. The property has a pool and a 24 hour gym which I liked very much. It was a quiet place but there is some construction going on in the neighbour hood because of which I'd say that there was some noise.
Aditya Sharma CO Aditya Engineering Industri | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 2,485Choose Dates
Had a good stay at sea view hotel. Breakfast was very nice. Good location, cooperative staff, clean rooms . The only problem was WiFi is free accesible from lobby only and is chargeable from room . Overall my stay was good. Would surely recommend Sea view hotel for stay at but Dubai . Easily acess to taxis . Metro station is 15 minutes walk from hotel.
Ankit Yadav | Tue, Apr 17, '18
Rs. 2,528Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Dubai
Nice room near market location. Good staff & cleanliness. Nice breakfast, room Services & location also city creek view. Very friendly staff for the couple is good hotel & good experience. Also near all the Hypermarket for shopping. Also all taxi available.
PRINCE SONI | Wed, Apr 4, '18
It was very nice and comfortable stay at Dubai Grand Hotel. Best service from friendly staff. Location is great. Room service is good, cleaning need to be improved but it is OK. Big rooms are very attractive.
Suda Kartha | Mon, Jun 5, '17
Rs. 3,930Choose Dates
Conveniently located - 10 mins from metro. Free WiFi with good connectivity. Helpful staff. Good Indian restaurant (clay pot) and Sports. Poor vegetarian (egg less) breakfast spread (1-2 veg dishes n no desert). Small room which cannot accommodate more than 2 people.
Amar Bhartia | Wed, Dec 30, '15
Rs. 2,367Choose Dates
The pool could have been a little bigger as it looked like a kid's pool, apart from that everything was on point, staff were extremely courteous and food was fantastic! Meets all the expectations of a Hilton chain, I loved being there, hope to visit soon :)
Tasmin Khan Belgaumkar | Sun, May 6, '18
Best hotel best location best deal with MMT thank you so much for wonderful experience and wonderful trip hotel location was in the main market place easily to find near by hotel. Meals was excellent service was great
MILIND CHANDRAKANTH BAGEWADI | Sat, Apr 28, '18
Rs. 3,507Choose Dates
Locality of the hotel is good, easy accessible for metro station, bus stop and restaurants. Cleanliness of the hotel is good. If we book through online it is useful. I stayed three days and felt good. Also easy to access Deira Dubai and any point.
Fazlur Rahman | Sun, Jan 10, '16
Rs. 2,393Choose Dates
This hotel is very near to supermarket. Hotel staff is very cooperative. Hotel Breakfast is good for veg. Hotel location is in but Dubai so good for indian and cheap for marketing as Meena bazaar is near. Staff also co-operate with check-in and checkout times.
Mahendra Choudhary | Tue, Mar 27, '18
Rs. 3,485Choose Dates
Our stay at golden sands 10 hotel apts was awesome. The hotel is located in a prime location. Walking dist to burjuman shopping mall and easy connectivity to other places via burjuman metro Stn situated in the mall. The hotel room was excellent, staff friendly eateries quite close by. Regular cleaning of the room v good amenities only hitch are the t. V. Channels like Sony zee colors and star sports which are not available which makes it a bit boring in the evenings specially after a days outing. V missed the ongoing IPL matches.
RELTON FERNANDES | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 3,069Choose Dates
Centrally located in the midst of multi retail markets. Easy access to bus station and metro and a city center. The restaurant is multi cuisine serving food of taste and variety. Staff is courteous and polite.
Rajen Kumar | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Rs. 2,809Choose Dates
HoTEL HAS VERY GOD LATION . WE BOOKED FAMILY ROOM, THERE ARE 2 TWIN BEDS AND 1 KING DOUBLE BED . ROOM SIZE WAS VERY GOD ALSO OF DOUBLE OM OF OUR FRIEND LOCATION KA TO KAHNA HI KYA. BANHUT KHOOB aas-paas indian restaurant, lazeez food. Ultimate hotel
MANU AGARWAL | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Rs. 2,793Choose Dates
It is a value for money hotel apartment. I was upgraded on the first day itself. The location is excellent. Being an Indian I found many Indian restaurant near the hotel. The only thing that I would recommend the hotel to change is the timing to use the swimming pool. It was from 9 to 7 in the evening which was very unfair for the guest. Rest it is a great value for money property.
Adarsh Malpani | Mon, Oct 19, '15
Rs. 2,928Choose Dates
Nice hotel at an easy access location. The hotel is recently changed the name/fortune group brought this hotel and revamped. All rooms are good, nice pool. If you like you can enjoy party evening. The sound of DJ you can hear in the room. I got the room on 2nd floor so the sound is not that disturbing.
Vipin Anand | Sun, Feb 18, '18
Rs. 2,325Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Dubai
- Dubai can be called the Shanghai of the Emirates.
- With its bold architecture, unending skylines, fashion-frenzied population and the contemporary art scene, it’s everything you wouldn’t find in Vegas. No, there are no casinos in Dubai - gambling is illegal in this land of flying sands.
- Dubai has a rich cultural and political history. From the olden days of storytelling, poetry, art, song, dance and falconry to the modern, sleek city that Dubai has evolved into - there is something to learn at every turn of its progressive road map.
- It was introduced to Islam in the 7th century by the Umayyads. Rapid expansion was witnessed under Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum in 1958. He has been the driving force behind the expansion of what is today known as the most advanced city. This was pushed on by the discovery of oil in the area.
- Visit Dubai to witness a culture intertwined with modern thought and olden ethics of the Orient.
Where to stay in Dubai
5-Star Dubai Hotels:
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Dubai offer as much luxury and innovation as the city itself.
- Feel the affluent lifestyle of the Emirates with MMT’s collection of top-notch 5-star hotels, including the 7-star Burj Dubai property.
- According to your choice of area, pick from one of the following: Hyatt Regency Dubai in Diera, Park Regis Kris Kin in Bur Dubai, Atlantis The Palm Hotel & Resort Dubai in Palm Jumeirah, JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai in Jumeirah Beach and Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road.
3-Star Dubai Hotels:
Dubai might be the city of sheikhs and opulence. But even those who don’t have an uber-luxury budget can witness its magnificence, with all the pampering.
- Here is a list of 3-star properties that still provide the city views and luxury, as MakeMyTrip gives interactive offers and rates on hotel rooms.
- Your choices are: Howard Johnson Bur Dubai Hotel, Citymax Hotel in Bur Dubai, Al Khaleej Grand Hotel and Delmon Palace Hotel in Deira, Chelsea Plaza Hotel Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, Premier Inn Dubai at the Ibn Battuta Mall.
Budget Hotels in Dubai:If you’re a budget traveller, wanting to explore the beauty of this oriental city, MakeMyTrip will sort out your journey with their dubai budget hotel listings.
- Be the wanderer that you are without worrying about the cost of the actual stay.
- Try these hotels: Astoria Hotel and Panorama Hotel at Bur Dubai, Grand Sina Hotel at Deira, Keys Please Holiday Homes at Jumeirah Beach Residence and The Shalimar Park Hotel Dubai.
Tips for booking Dubai Hotels
- Dubai is sweltering most of the year. So the best time to visit is November-March if you’re heading here for some sun, sand and surf.
- The blistering summer is also seeing budget travellers and families travelling just for a break. In this off season, packages are much cheaper.
- Whether you book a hotel in Jumeirah, in Bur Dubai or any other feasible locality; you’ll need a cab or public transportation to go to and fro from monuments, markets and places of visit.
- It is impossible to walk distances in Dubai, to any place, as it is scorching most of the year.
Why book on MakeMyTripMakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked on the website. It offers various services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- You get interactive discounts.
- There is a free cancellation policy on certain hotels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided in your room.
- You have the option to pay at the hotel for your booking at the time of checkout.
Top localities to visit in Dubai
- Deira: Famous for waterfront luxury hotel properties, souqs and The Heritage House museum along with gold, spice and fish souqs in Al Ras. And the Dubai Creek Golf Course. This locality is south-east to Dubai International Airport.
- Bur Dubai: On the other side of the Dubai Creek, this locality inhabits the restored Bastakiya. A former fort houses the Dubai Museum, Sheikh Saeed House (official residence of past rulers), BurJuman and Wafi Malls and the Grand Mosque. The bargain shopping district of Karama is also nearby.
- Jumeirah Beach: Beach-facing resorts and hotels, clubs of Jumeirah and the seven- star Burj Al Arab hotel built on an island of its own are all here. You have views of Palm Jumeirah and the Arabian Gulf along with the Madinat Jumeirah Resort, built like an ancient Arabian citadel.
- Sheikh Zayed Road North: This is the longest road, stretching along the entire length of Dubai. Establishments along this beach-parallel road include the World Trade Centre, Bur Dubai and the 160-storey Burj Dubai, the world’s tallest building. For your shopping needs, Dubai Mall at Burj Dubai is available. And for your alcohol needs, bar-hop around your options at various luxury hotels along the road.
- Sheikh Zayed Road South: Mall of the Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping centres are a part of this locality. Luxury hotels, fine-dining restaurants and residential towers cluster along the waterfront. The Atlantis resort can be seen offshore on Palm Jumeirah.
How to reach DubaiBy Air: The Dubai International Airport is the only airport in Dubai. Emirates Airlines are the most common airline that tourists use. Other airports include the Sharjah International Airport, but only selective airlines land here. From the airport, hop onto a taxi to reach the main city for 50 Dirham.
By Bus: The Emirates Express links Dubai to all other emirates. These busses ply on a frequented route from everywhere in the Emirates including, Sharjah, Ajman, Masafi, Abu Dhabi and more.
Road/Self Drive: - You can drive into Dubai through Oman, which won’t require you to produce a permit. However, an exit fee of 3,000 Omani Rial will be charged upon exit. On your way back, the receipt must be produced.
Best hotel deals in Dubai
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Dubai. Some of the hotels available at discounted rates, include the Burj Al Arab at 8% off their hotel price.
- Park Regis is giving 27% off, Grand Hyatt 23% and Grand Hyatt Residence 17% off.
- In the 3-star range, Al Khaleej Grand is offering 38% off on their hotel rooms while Howard Johnson Bur Dubai is offering 22% their listings.