Hotels in Dubai
(580 Hotels in Dubai - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1091)
Its a 4-Star property with a 5-Star service. The entire Hotel staff was excellent and very personal to our needs. Room was very clean. Variety of breakfast buffet was good but still felt not much options for people who prefer veg food.
Jeetendra Puri | Mon, Dec 21, '15
WE stayed in this hotel for thee days in December. On check in we were offerd a package which included free breakfast, free WiFi, free one way transport to airport, room upgrade to executive with access to executive lounge for a very reasonable charge. Hotel is located in Deira and closest Metro is about 1. 5 Km. Executive room was quite large and well furnished. Bathroom has separate Bath tub and shower as well as an additional washbasin, outside bathroom. One can get tea. Coffee. Light snacks 24 hours in executive lounge free of cost. Hotel has several restaurants with variety of food. Staff was very helpful. Overall excellent and enjoyable stay.
Ashok Mittal | Tue, Dec 26, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Dubai
Featuring a balcony, Keysplease Luxury Palm Beach Villa D is a villa, located in Dubai. The air-conditioned unit is 6 km from Ma
The Palm Jumeriah, Dubai
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Our stay at golden sands 10 hotel apts was awesome. The hotel is located in a prime location. Walking dist to burjuman shopping mall and easy connectivity to other places via burjuman metro Stn situated in the mall. The hotel room was excellent, staff friendly eateries quite close by. Regular cleaning of the room v good amenities only hitch are the t. V. Channels like Sony zee colors and star sports which are not available which makes it a bit boring in the evenings specially after a days outing. V missed the ongoing IPL matches.
RELTON FERNANDES | Thu, May 10, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Dubai
Best hotel best location best deal with MMT thank you so much for wonderful experience and wonderful trip hotel location was in the main market place easily to find near by hotel. Meals was excellent service was great
MILIND CHANDRAKANTH BAGEWADI | Sat, Apr 28, '18
Rs. 2,586Choose Dates
Centrally located in the midst of multi retail markets. Easy access to bus station and metro and a city center. The restaurant is multi cuisine serving food of taste and variety. Staff is courteous and polite.
Rajen Kumar | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Rs. 2,987Choose Dates
Hotel is located on the main road, you can easily locate, walkable distance to metro station, diera Abra water station to reach but diera. Breakfast was good, wide spread. H. Inside hotel near lobby renovation is going on, bad smell, dust. Rooms are too big but interiors are bit old, not maintained properly. Bath room was big but not fancy, Bath tub was quite old, Bath room fittings quite old.
Chandrakant Batakurki | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 2,240Choose Dates
Excellent Property to stay with family. Cool place with huge rooms and other facilities are just great. Staff are polite and always smiling and ya they are always ready to serve us and make our stay a memorable one. Metro Station is just 2 minutes from this hotel.
Manish Mardia | Fri, Apr 6, '18
Rs. 3,571Choose Dates
HoTEL HAS VERY GOD LATION . WE BOOKED FAMILY ROOM, THERE ARE 2 TWIN BEDS AND 1 KING DOUBLE BED . ROOM SIZE WAS VERY GOD ALSO OF DOUBLE OM OF OUR FRIEND LOCATION KA TO KAHNA HI KYA. BANHUT KHOOB aas-paas indian restaurant, lazeez food. Ultimate hotel
MANU AGARWAL | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Rs. 2,464Choose Dates
Lot of eating joints around & AL Fahidi Metro station at only 5 minutes walk. Room is good, but bathroom is small, but one hardly stays in the room in Dubai, the Wonder Emirate. Didn't have food in the hotel as lot of restaurants around. Must try food at Lebanese Village right in front of the hotel.
Mukesh Gupta | Sun, Apr 17, '16
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Great Location The room could have been better for the price point which they offer The staff is very courteous and accommodating. Did not order food/meals hence cannot comment on the same. A coffee shop around lobby would have made it highly preferable place
Gautam Jivrajka | Wed, Aug 9, '17
Only thing my suggestion is you should allow in phone whatsup system, calling and messaging. Not messaging only. Otherwise it was very good. Staff they should provide water without charging anything. Else it is good.
Bhupendra Shah | Mon, Jan 11, '16
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Dubai
- Dubai can be called the Shanghai of the Emirates.
- With its bold architecture, unending skylines, fashion-frenzied population and the contemporary art scene, it’s everything you wouldn’t find in Vegas. No, there are no casinos in Dubai - gambling is illegal in this land of flying sands.
- Dubai has a rich cultural and political history. From the olden days of storytelling, poetry, art, song, dance and falconry to the modern, sleek city that Dubai has evolved into - there is something to learn at every turn of its progressive road map.
- It was introduced to Islam in the 7th century by the Umayyads. Rapid expansion was witnessed under Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum in 1958. He has been the driving force behind the expansion of what is today known as the most advanced city. This was pushed on by the discovery of oil in the area.
- Visit Dubai to witness a culture intertwined with modern thought and olden ethics of the Orient.
Where to stay in Dubai
5-Star Dubai Hotels:
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Dubai offer as much luxury and innovation as the city itself.
- Feel the affluent lifestyle of the Emirates with MMT’s collection of top-notch 5-star hotels, including the 7-star Burj Dubai property.
- According to your choice of area, pick from one of the following: Hyatt Regency Dubai in Diera, Park Regis Kris Kin in Bur Dubai, Atlantis The Palm Hotel & Resort Dubai in Palm Jumeirah, JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai in Jumeirah Beach and Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road.
3-Star Dubai Hotels:
Dubai might be the city of sheikhs and opulence. But even those who don’t have an uber-luxury budget can witness its magnificence, with all the pampering.
- Here is a list of 3-star properties that still provide the city views and luxury, as MakeMyTrip gives interactive offers and rates on hotel rooms.
- Your choices are: Howard Johnson Bur Dubai Hotel, Citymax Hotel in Bur Dubai, Al Khaleej Grand Hotel and Delmon Palace Hotel in Deira, Chelsea Plaza Hotel Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, Premier Inn Dubai at the Ibn Battuta Mall.
Budget Hotels in Dubai:If you’re a budget traveller, wanting to explore the beauty of this oriental city, MakeMyTrip will sort out your journey with their dubai budget hotel listings.
- Be the wanderer that you are without worrying about the cost of the actual stay.
- Try these hotels: Astoria Hotel and Panorama Hotel at Bur Dubai, Grand Sina Hotel at Deira, Keys Please Holiday Homes at Jumeirah Beach Residence and The Shalimar Park Hotel Dubai.
Tips for booking Dubai Hotels
- Dubai is sweltering most of the year. So the best time to visit is November-March if you’re heading here for some sun, sand and surf.
- The blistering summer is also seeing budget travellers and families travelling just for a break. In this off season, packages are much cheaper.
- Whether you book a hotel in Jumeirah, in Bur Dubai or any other feasible locality; you’ll need a cab or public transportation to go to and fro from monuments, markets and places of visit.
- It is impossible to walk distances in Dubai, to any place, as it is scorching most of the year.
Why book on MakeMyTripMakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked on the website. It offers various services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- You get interactive discounts.
- There is a free cancellation policy on certain hotels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided in your room.
- You have the option to pay at the hotel for your booking at the time of checkout.
Top localities to visit in Dubai
- Deira: Famous for waterfront luxury hotel properties, souqs and The Heritage House museum along with gold, spice and fish souqs in Al Ras. And the Dubai Creek Golf Course. This locality is south-east to Dubai International Airport.
- Bur Dubai: On the other side of the Dubai Creek, this locality inhabits the restored Bastakiya. A former fort houses the Dubai Museum, Sheikh Saeed House (official residence of past rulers), BurJuman and Wafi Malls and the Grand Mosque. The bargain shopping district of Karama is also nearby.
- Jumeirah Beach: Beach-facing resorts and hotels, clubs of Jumeirah and the seven- star Burj Al Arab hotel built on an island of its own are all here. You have views of Palm Jumeirah and the Arabian Gulf along with the Madinat Jumeirah Resort, built like an ancient Arabian citadel.
- Sheikh Zayed Road North: This is the longest road, stretching along the entire length of Dubai. Establishments along this beach-parallel road include the World Trade Centre, Bur Dubai and the 160-storey Burj Dubai, the world’s tallest building. For your shopping needs, Dubai Mall at Burj Dubai is available. And for your alcohol needs, bar-hop around your options at various luxury hotels along the road.
- Sheikh Zayed Road South: Mall of the Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping centres are a part of this locality. Luxury hotels, fine-dining restaurants and residential towers cluster along the waterfront. The Atlantis resort can be seen offshore on Palm Jumeirah.
How to reach DubaiBy Air: The Dubai International Airport is the only airport in Dubai. Emirates Airlines are the most common airline that tourists use. Other airports include the Sharjah International Airport, but only selective airlines land here. From the airport, hop onto a taxi to reach the main city for 50 Dirham.
By Bus: The Emirates Express links Dubai to all other emirates. These busses ply on a frequented route from everywhere in the Emirates including, Sharjah, Ajman, Masafi, Abu Dhabi and more.
Road/Self Drive: - You can drive into Dubai through Oman, which won’t require you to produce a permit. However, an exit fee of 3,000 Omani Rial will be charged upon exit. On your way back, the receipt must be produced.
Best hotel deals in Dubai
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Dubai. Some of the hotels available at discounted rates, include the Burj Al Arab at 8% off their hotel price.
- Park Regis is giving 27% off, Grand Hyatt 23% and Grand Hyatt Residence 17% off.
- In the 3-star range, Al Khaleej Grand is offering 38% off on their hotel rooms while Howard Johnson Bur Dubai is offering 22% their listings.