Hotels in Dubai
(350 Hotels in Dubai - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 2041)
Will stay there again and again Staff was amazing Services were excelllent Worth staying there Connectivity to metro bus Starting from en trying the hotel till check out i/we did not face any problem infact staff was so good and they helped in guiding.
Tanuj | Thu, Oct 12, '17
Hotel property is good, near the metro station and bus station, near the market, good and supporting staff . Free WiFi, good food, clean laundary, daily cleaning service is also good, mini bar is well equipped. Night club is also very good. The overall stay was wonderful.
Pankaj Rajput | Mon, Mar 19, '18
Locality of the hotel is good, easy accessible for metro station, bus stop and restaurants. Cleanliness of the hotel is good. If we book through online it is useful. I stayed three days and felt good. Also easy to access Deira Dubai and any point.
Fazlur Rahman | Sun, Jan 10, '16
Recently Viewed Hotels in Dubai
"Oaks Liwa Heights Dubai Hotel, positioned in the bustling area of Jumeirah Lakes Towers, lies within 10 minutes drive of Dubai Media
Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai
Last booked at 6(hrs) ago
Positioned on a beach overlooking the iconic Arabian Gulf, Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort and Spa offers a luxurious stay to travellers.
Dubai Marina, Dubai
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
Great hospitality from the moment we entered. Arun was very helpful, and his way to greet was just beautiful. I did face an issue with the rooms's electronic lock, but that was fixed in a jiffy! Located close to metro, and also a huge shopping area, along with the BurJuman Center at a 10 minutes walk. The only thing that was taking a toll was that since this was located on an inner road, we had to wait and pray for a cab to arrive. People who are aware of the discotheque business in Dubai, you will be glad to know that this hotel is clean of all that, and a very family like atmosphere.
Anirudh Singh | Tue, Nov 28, '17
Recently Booked Hotels in Dubai
In every aspect the hotel was a gem! Me, my husband and my parents had visited during new years and we got beautiful clean huge 1 bedroom apartments with excellent balconies and la ...
Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai
Last booked at 6(hrs) ago
The resort is on good location with very clean beach very polite people always available for help. My son was not well the care there medical team took was superb. They have in hou ...
Dubai Marina, Dubai
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Very good hotel in budget. Staff helpful. Room size good. It is my 5th visit in this hotel. Good for both business as well as leisure. Free parking is also very important facility in Dubai. All Kitchen items available.
Ajay Pandey | Sun, Dec 13, '15
Nice hotel at an easy access location. The hotel is recently changed the name/fortune group brought this hotel and revamped. All rooms are good, nice pool. If you like you can enjoy party evening. The sound of DJ you can hear in the room. I got the room on 2nd floor so the sound is not that disturbing.
Vipin Anand | Sun, Feb 18, '18
Conveniently located - 10 mins from metro. Free WiFi with good connectivity. Helpful staff. Good Indian restaurant (clay pot) and Sports. Poor vegetarian (egg less) breakfast spread (1-2 veg dishes n no desert). Small room which cannot accommodate more than 2 people.
Amar Bhartia | Wed, Dec 30, '15
A clean hotel with friendly staff offering great service. Stayed 6 nights with not a single cause for complaint. The renovation work impeded what would have been a great view from the balcony, but they were profusely apologetic about it upfront! The nearest metro is just a few minutes away making it convenient to move around.
Prasad Gr | Tue, Oct 24, '17
WE stayed in this hotel for thee days in December. On check in we were offerd a package which included free breakfast, free WiFi, free one way transport to airport, room upgrade to executive with access to executive lounge for a very reasonable charge. Hotel is located in Deira and closest Metro is about 1. 5 Km. Executive room was quite large and well furnished. Bathroom has separate Bath tub and shower as well as an additional washbasin, outside bathroom. One can get tea. Coffee. Light snacks 24 hours in executive lounge free of cost. Hotel has several restaurants with variety of food. Staff was very helpful. Overall excellent and enjoyable stay.
Ashok Mittal | Tue, Dec 26, '17
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Dubai
- Dubai can be called the Shanghai of the Emirates.
- With its bold architecture, unending skylines, fashion-frenzied population and the contemporary art scene, it’s everything you wouldn’t find in Vegas. No, there are no casinos in Dubai - gambling is illegal in this land of flying sands.
- Dubai has a rich cultural and political history. From the olden days of storytelling, poetry, art, song, dance and falconry to the modern, sleek city that Dubai has evolved into - there is something to learn at every turn of its progressive road map.
- It was introduced to Islam in the 7th century by the Umayyads. Rapid expansion was witnessed under Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum in 1958. He has been the driving force behind the expansion of what is today known as the most advanced city. This was pushed on by the discovery of oil in the area.
- Visit Dubai to witness a culture intertwined with modern thought and olden ethics of the Orient.
Dubai Hotels by Categories
5-Star Dubai Hotels:
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Dubai offer as much luxury and innovation as the city itself.
- Feel the affluent lifestyle of the Emirates with MMT’s collection of top-notch 5-star hotels, including the 7-star Burj Dubai property.
- According to your choice of area, pick from one of the following: Hyatt Regency Dubai in Diera, Park Regis Kris Kin in Bur Dubai, Atlantis The Palm Hotel & Resort Dubai in Palm Jumeirah, JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai in Jumeirah Beach and Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road.
3-Star Dubai Hotels:
Dubai might be the city of sheikhs and opulence. But even those who don’t have an uber-luxury budget can witness its magnificence, with all the pampering.
- Here is a list of 3-star properties that still provide the city views and luxury, as MakeMyTrip gives interactive offers and rates on hotel rooms.
- Your choices are: Howard Johnson Bur Dubai Hotel, Citymax Hotel in Bur Dubai, Al Khaleej Grand Hotel and Delmon Palace Hotel in Deira, Chelsea Plaza Hotel Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, Premier Inn Dubai at the Ibn Battuta Mall.
Budget Hotels in Dubai:If you’re a budget traveller, wanting to explore the beauty of this oriental city, MakeMyTrip will sort out your journey with their budget hotel listings.
- Be the wanderer that you are without worrying about the cost of the actual stay.
- Try these hotels: Astoria Hotel and Panorama Hotel at Bur Dubai, Grand Sina Hotel at Deira, Keys Please Holiday Homes at Jumeirah Beach Residence and The Shalimar Park Hotel Dubai.
Tips for booking Dubai Hotels
- Dubai is sweltering most of the year. So the best time to visit is November-March if you’re heading here for some sun, sand and surf.
- The blistering summer is also seeing budget travellers and families travelling just for a break. In this off season, packages are much cheaper.
- Whether you book a hotel in Jumeirah, in Bur Dubai or any other feasible locality; you’ll need a cab or public transportation to go to and fro from monuments, markets and places of visit.
- It is impossible to walk distances in Dubai, to any place, as it is scorching most of the year.
Why book on MakeMyTripMakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked on the website. It offers various services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- You get interactive discounts.
- There is a free cancellation policy on certain hotels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided in your room.
- You have the option to pay at the hotel for your booking at the time of checkout.
Top localities to visit in Dubai
- Deira: Famous for waterfront luxury hotel properties, souqs and The Heritage House museum along with gold, spice and fish souqs in Al Ras. And the Dubai Creek Golf Course. This locality is south-east to Dubai International Airport.
- Bur Dubai: On the other side of the Dubai Creek, this locality inhabits the restored Bastakiya. A former fort houses the Dubai Museum, Sheikh Saeed House (official residence of past rulers), BurJuman and Wafi Malls and the Grand Mosque. The bargain shopping district of Karama is also nearby.
- Jumeirah Beach: Beach-facing resorts and hotels, clubs of Jumeirah and the seven- star Burj Al Arab hotel built on an island of its own are all here. You have views of Palm Jumeirah and the Arabian Gulf along with the Madinat Jumeirah resort, built like an ancient Arabian citadel.
- Sheikh Zayed Road North: This is the longest road, stretching along the entire length of Dubai. Establishments along this beach-parallel road include the World Trade Centre, Bur Dubai and the 160-storey Burj Dubai, the world’s tallest building. For your shopping needs, Dubai Mall at Burj Dubai is available. And for your alcohol needs, bar-hop around your options at various luxury hotels along the road.
- Sheikh Zayed Road South: Mall of the Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping centres are a part of this locality. Luxury hotels, fine-dining restaurants and residential towers cluster along the waterfront. The Atlantis resort can be seen offshore on Palm Jumeirah.
How to reach DubaiBy Air: The Dubai International Airport is the only airport in Dubai. Emirates Airlines are the most common airline that tourists use. Other airports include the Sharjah International Airport, but only selective airlines land here. From the airport, hop onto a taxi to reach the main city for 50 Dirham.
By Bus: The Emirates Express links Dubai to all other emirates. These busses ply on a frequented route from everywhere in the Emirates including, Sharjah, Ajman, Masafi, Abu Dhabi and more.
Road/Self Drive: - You can drive into Dubai through Oman, which won’t require you to produce a permit. However, an exit fee of 3,000 Omani Rial will be charged upon exit. On your way back, the receipt must be produced.
Best hotel deals in Dubai
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Dubai. Some of the hotels available at discounted rates, include the Burj Al Arab at 8% off their hotel price.
- Park Regis is giving 27% off, Grand Hyatt 23% and Grand Hyatt Residence 17% off.
- In the 3-star range, Al Khaleej Grand is offering 38% off on their hotel rooms while Howard Johnson Bur Dubai is offering 22% their listings.