Hotels in Dubai
(150 Hotels in Dubai - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 1101)
Conveniently located - 10 mins from metro. Free WiFi with good connectivity. Helpful staff. Good Indian restaurant (clay pot) and Sports. Poor vegetarian (egg less) breakfast spread (1-2 veg dishes n no desert). Small room which cannot accommodate more than 2 people.
Amar Bhartia | Wed, Dec 30, '15
Awesome place .. Nice and polite staff .. Clean room .. Nice service .. Very near to meena bazzar and other Indian restaurants .. We can explore nearby shops for shopping like day to day and edo .. Also burjuman shopping center is at walkable distance and opposite that there are many Indian restaurant like jalebiwala, rasoi etc
Ankit | Sun, Dec 10, '17
Only thing my suggestion is you should allow in phone whatsup system, calling and messaging. Not messaging only. Otherwise it was very good. Staff they should provide water without charging anything. Else it is good.
Bhupendra Shah | Mon, Jan 11, '16
Everything was very good. It was at walkable distance to mall of Emirates and metro connection from there to any other place to visit as a tourist. I had stayed in Ramada earlier in Bahrain and was expecting the same. It was really good
Pradeep Subramanya | Tue, Apr 10, '18
Had a good stay at sea view hotel. Breakfast was very nice. Good location, cooperative staff, clean rooms . The only problem was WiFi is free accesible from lobby only and is chargeable from room . Overall my stay was good. Would surely recommend Sea view hotel for stay at but Dubai . Easily acess to taxis . Metro station is 15 minutes walk from hotel.
Ankit Yadav | Tue, Apr 17, '18
The stay with the location and facilities were good, the receptionist was little rude. Location was next to sharaf dg metro station, cleanliness and maintenance was good. I stayed with friends and family and we would recommend the hotel to others.
Nagendra Bhatt | Wed, Dec 30, '15
The hotel is conveniently located near the metro which makes it extremely simple and cost effective to visit places. The rooms are clean and good, but bathrooms are bit small and cramped. Food options in vegeterian limited in room service, but numerous restaurants around the place
Himanshu Kishnadwala | Wed, Oct 11, '17
HoTEL HAS VERY GOD LATION . WE BOOKED FAMILY ROOM, THERE ARE 2 TWIN BEDS AND 1 KING DOUBLE BED . ROOM SIZE WAS VERY GOD ALSO OF DOUBLE OM OF OUR FRIEND LOCATION KA TO KAHNA HI KYA. BANHUT KHOOB aas-paas indian restaurant, lazeez food. Ultimate hotel
MANU AGARWAL | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Best hotel best location best deal with MMT thank you so much for wonderful experience and wonderful trip hotel location was in the main market place easily to find near by hotel. Meals was excellent service was great
MILIND CHANDRAKANTH BAGEWADI | Sat, Apr 28, '18
It is a value for money hotel apartment. I was upgraded on the first day itself. The location is excellent. Being an Indian I found many Indian restaurant near the hotel. The only thing that I would recommend the hotel to change is the timing to use the swimming pool. It was from 9 to 7 in the evening which was very unfair for the guest. Rest it is a great value for money property.
Adarsh Malpani | Mon, Oct 19, '15
Location is what makes Sheraton Deira Hotel a popular choice with Dubai visitors. Situated smack dab in the heart of the city, Sheraton
Excellent place. I went there with my husband for our honeymoon and it was amazing. The best thing about the hotel was the staff. Really friendly and helpful. The rooms are extremely modern with a great view. Overall, i rate the experience 10 on 10.
Ishan Chadha | Tue, Dec 22, '15
Nice room near market location. Good staff & cleanliness. Nice breakfast, room Services & location also city creek view. Very friendly staff for the couple is good hotel & good experience. Also near all the Hypermarket for shopping. Also all taxi available.
PRINCE SONI | Wed, Apr 4, '18
The location is simply great. Centrally located, the rooms are good and very clean. The breakfast is sumptuous. Rooftop swimming pool is good. My young son had a great time in the pool. Price wise it is a good deal. Will visit again.
Arif Jakaria Laskar | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Our stay at golden sands 10 hotel apts was awesome. The hotel is located in a prime location. Walking dist to burjuman shopping mall and easy connectivity to other places via burjuman metro Stn situated in the mall. The hotel room was excellent, staff friendly eateries quite close by. Regular cleaning of the room v good amenities only hitch are the t. V. Channels like Sony zee colors and star sports which are not available which makes it a bit boring in the evenings specially after a days outing. V missed the ongoing IPL matches.
RELTON FERNANDES | Thu, May 10, '18
On the positive side the 3 bedroom apartments are very spacious and very well done. Also enough privacy to be suitable for a group. On the negative side it is very difficult to get early check-in. In fact we had to wait more than 1 hour beyond the check-in time with no updates and not even an apology. Expected much better. However, I would still recommend this hotel in particular if you are medium to large groups.
Anjaneyulu Kuchibhotla | Sun, Jan 1, '17
Fantastic location, peaceful quiet & staff were friendly helpful. Big rooms which could have been designed better though. Great health club. Intersection with fitness first was confusing. Dry hotel has its pros and cons
prabhu Kulandhaivel | Fri, Dec 8, '17
Very good hotel in budget. Staff helpful. Room size good. It is my 5th visit in this hotel. Good for both business as well as leisure. Free parking is also very important facility in Dubai. All Kitchen items available.
Ajay Pandey | Sun, Dec 13, '15
The best part of the hotel is its location and connectivity. The metro is at a walking distance, all the souks( gold souk, perfume souk) are located near by. For Indians there are a lot of joints in the vicinity itself.
Abhishek | Tue, Dec 26, '17
Staff was very helpful and courteous. Meets your service expectations whether it is at reception or food court or housekeeping. Rooms are spacious full with natural lights. I got a Sun facing room. Unfortunately swimming pool was under maintenance during our stay. Overall a good and Comfortable stay!
Ashwani Goel | Tue, Jan 12, '16
Very good location and value for money. Ideally located from metro stations and from malls and AL rigga street. Clean rooms with good staff and restaurants. Small but good pool. Food options are galore within walking distances
Shashank | Wed, May 2, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Dubai
- Dubai can be called the Shanghai of the Emirates.
- With its bold architecture, unending skylines, fashion-frenzied population and the contemporary art scene, it’s everything you wouldn’t find in Vegas. No, there are no casinos in Dubai - gambling is illegal in this land of flying sands.
- Dubai has a rich cultural and political history. From the olden days of storytelling, poetry, art, song, dance and falconry to the modern, sleek city that Dubai has evolved into - there is something to learn at every turn of its progressive road map.
- It was introduced to Islam in the 7th century by the Umayyads. Rapid expansion was witnessed under Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum in 1958. He has been the driving force behind the expansion of what is today known as the most advanced city. This was pushed on by the discovery of oil in the area.
- Visit Dubai to witness a culture intertwined with modern thought and olden ethics of the Orient.
Dubai Hotels by Categories
5-Star Dubai hotels:
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Dubai offer as much luxury and innovation as the city itself.
- Feel the affluent lifestyle of the Emirates with MMT’s collection of top-notch 5-star hotels, including the 7-star Burj Dubai property.
- According to your choice of area, pick from one of the following: Hyatt Regency Dubai in Diera, Park Regis Kris Kin in Bur Dubai, Atlantis The Palm Hotel & Resort Dubai in Palm Jumeirah, JW Marriott Hotel Dubai, Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai in Jumeirah Beach and Crowne Plaza Hotel Dubai on Sheikh Zayed Road.
3-star Dubai hotels:
Dubai might be the city of sheikhs and opulence. But even those who don’t have an uber-luxury budget can witness its magnificence, with all the pampering.
- Here is a list of 3-star properties that still provide the city views and luxury, as MakeMyTrip gives interactive offers and rates on hotel rooms.
- Your choices are: Howard Johnson Bur Dubai Hotel, Citymax Hotel in Bur Dubai, Al Khaleej Grand Hotel and Delmon Palace Hotel in Deira, Chelsea Plaza Hotel Dubai at Jumeirah Beach, Premier Inn Dubai at the Ibn Battuta Mall.
Budget Hotels in Dubai:If you’re a budget traveller, wanting to explore the beauty of this oriental city, MakeMyTrip will sort out your journey with their budget hotel listings.
- Be the wanderer that you are without worrying about the cost of the actual stay.
- Try these hotels: Astoria Hotel and Panorama Hotel at Bur Dubai, Grand Sina Hotel at Deira, Keys Please Holiday Homes at Jumeirah Beach Residence and The Shalimar Park Hotel Dubai.
Tips for booking Dubai Hotels
- Dubai is sweltering most of the year. So the best time to visit is November-March if you’re heading here for some sun, sand and surf.
- The blistering summer is also seeing budget travellers and families travelling just for a break. In this off season, packages are much cheaper.
- Whether you book a hotel in Jumeirah, in Bur Dubai or any other feasible locality; you’ll need a cab or public transportation to go to and fro from monuments, markets and places of visit.
- It is impossible to walk distances in Dubai, to any place, as it is scorching most of the year.
Why book on MakeMyTripMakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked on the website. It offers various services if you book your hotel on their website, prior to taking the vacation:
- You get interactive discounts.
- There is a free cancellation policy on certain hotels.
- Free Wi-Fi is provided in your room.
- You have the option to pay at the hotel for your booking at the time of checkout.
Top localities to visit in Dubai
- Deira: Famous for waterfront luxury hotel properties, souqs and The Heritage House museum along with gold, spice and fish souqs in Al Ras. And the Dubai Creek Golf Course. This locality is south-east to Dubai International Airport.
- Bur Dubai: On the other side of the Dubai Creek, this locality inhabits the restored Bastakiya. A former fort houses the Dubai Museum, Sheikh Saeed House (official residence of past rulers), BurJuman and Wafi Malls and the Grand Mosque. The bargain shopping district of Karama is also nearby.
- Jumeirah Beach: Beach-facing resorts and hotels, clubs of Jumeirah and the seven- star Burj Al Arab hotel built on an island of its own are all here. You have views of Palm Jumeirah and the Arabian Gulf along with the Madinat Jumeirah resort, built like an ancient Arabian citadel.
- Sheikh Zayed Road North: This is the longest road, stretching along the entire length of Dubai. Establishments along this beach-parallel road include the World Trade Centre, Bur Dubai and the 160-storey Burj Dubai, the world’s tallest building. For your shopping needs, Dubai Mall at Burj Dubai is available. And for your alcohol needs, bar-hop around your options at various luxury hotels along the road.
- Sheikh Zayed Road South: Mall of the Emirates and Ibn Battuta shopping centres are a part of this locality. Luxury hotels, fine-dining restaurants and residential towers cluster along the waterfront. The Atlantis resort can be seen offshore on Palm Jumeirah.
How to reach DubaiBy Air: The Dubai International Airport is the only airport in Dubai. Emirates Airlines are the most common airline that tourists use. Other airports include the Sharjah International Airport, but only selective airlines land here. From the airport, hop onto a taxi to reach the main city for 50 Dirham.
By Bus: The Emirates Express links Dubai to all other emirates. These busses ply on a frequented route from everywhere in the Emirates including, Sharjah, Ajman, Masafi, Abu Dhabi and more.
Road/Self Drive: - You can drive into Dubai through Oman, which won’t require you to produce a permit. However, an exit fee of 3,000 Omani Rial will be charged upon exit. On your way back, the receipt must be produced.
Best hotel deals in Dubai
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Dubai. Some of the hotels available at discounted rates, include the Burj Al Arab at 8% off their hotel price.
- Park Regis is giving 27% off, Grand Hyatt 23% and Grand Hyatt Residence 17% off.
- In the 3-star range, Al Khaleej Grand is offering 38% off on their hotel rooms while Howard Johnson Bur Dubai is offering 22% their listings.