Hotels in Bali
(2091 Hotels in Bali - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 138)
Alam Puisi Villa is a great value for money. The rooms are large and have a neat private pool. The bathroom is large with a large sized tub. Alam puisi hotel is located in rice fields but the only drawback of the location is that its about 5. 5 km away from Ubud city center / market area.
Akshay Raje | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Rs. 6,105Choose Dates
Center to all locations. Kuta Beach, Discovery Mall, Poppies restaurant . . Room was clean and big enough. Buffet breakfast is decent had couple of Indian dishes as well. Best budget hotel which is center to all the places . Near to Airport. We stayed there for 3days.
Ramesh Elworthy | Sat, Apr 7, '18
Rs. 4,430Choose Dates
Do not waste your money on this hotel, it ONLY LOOKS GOOD. Staff was unfriendly, didn’t know english, super slow room service. A very bad experience overall. 1 good thing about this hotel was the swimming pool.
Karanveer | Fri, Nov 17, '17
Rs. 12,953Choose Dates
Great stay, nice hotel in the city. Car service easily at affordable price available here you need to negotiate a bit with drivers for great prices we got deal 500 rp for whole day car hire . Rooms are clean. Food is at bit expensive prices but quality is good . Staff is friendly . Service is fast.
Manmohan | Fri, Jan 12, '18
Rs. 2,587Choose Dates
Hotel is located around 5-10 mins walk to Kuta Beach and is located very near to Kuta Square. Restaurants and Shopping complex are located nearby to the hotel. Hotel staff were friendly & courteous. Rooms are clean & tidy. Overall a great value for money.
SURENDAR PASUPULATI SESHAGIRIRAO | Wed, Feb 7, '18
Rs. 4,395Choose Dates
Location of the hotel is very good - right in the Legian main street, less than an km to beaches and you get everything nearby . Superior rooms are okay but toiler is very small. We can asked for a bucket and jug, they didn't provide . Other facilities and food was good & food is not that expensive and staff is very friendly.
Chethan Kumar S | Sat, Apr 21, '18
Rs. 2,523Choose Dates
Hotel room and location was amazing. Easy to find and really loved the ambience of the hotel. Breakfast was good too. Swimming pool was lovely. WiFi service was good too. Hotel stay is good for short stay also good value for money.
Taimina Musa Lakhani | Thu, Jan 18, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
This hotel was so amazing that I can simply say WOW. The location is good. The room was neat, big and with all amenities that you needed. For 1 day I have opted for Honeymoon suite with private pool and villa was simply amazing. Pool was a bit small but fro honeymoon to enjoy and relax it was awesome Food we ordered at night was good, tasty and you can have all types of drinks, snacks etc but a bit costlier as compared to other hotels or restaurants we opted for.
Abhishek Mehta | Thu, May 3, '18
Rs. 7,369Choose Dates
The hotel is right in the middle of the city . The room price is very affordable . The room service is great . We get nice Buffet breakfast in the hotel. There is a lot of variety food . There is a nice pool in the hotel . The room was very clean. Thank you
Puneet Bellubbi | Fri, Apr 27, '18
Rs. 2,493Choose Dates
Great hotel for money. On the beach, restaurant with view of beach. View of beach from balcony and corridor. Good hotel for the price staff was excellent only they should speak English better at why it has to be 250 character. All is good All is great. Worth the money compared to hotels around
Rashmikant Dalal | Sun, Jul 9, '17
Rs. 2,663Choose Dates
Stayed at Rhadana for 6 nights in Feb 2018. Centrally Located in Kuta with close proximity to everything. Food joints like KFC and Dominos at Stone's throw. Walkable distance to Kuta Square and Beach. Service was amazing. Staff is courteous and always smiling. They are ready to help you with anything. Swimming pool is huge and very few people using it unlike other hotels where it is always occupied. Breakfast was good. Not a huge spread but a mix of everything. Room service is excellent. To top it all, everything is Halal and they have prayer facilities. Nominally priced and definitely worth every penny.
Shaheer Vaqhas | Wed, Feb 7, '18
Rs. 2,580Choose Dates
I live in deluxe suit & that was super awesome. Value for money. Hugr resort. Love the pool & pool bar. I did special romantic cocktail dinner near beach. Breakfast was awesome too, lots of variety. If you have money & looking for luxury then this is the place to chill out.
Suraj Patil | Sun, Dec 24, '17
Rs. 32,512Choose Dates
Kupu Kupu Barong Villas and Tree Spa by LOCCITANE is located in Ubud. It offers a well-appointed spa, restaurant and spacious vi
Rs. 13,971Choose Dates
The hotel is nice, the staff is nice but the food is bad. Do not go for breakfast if you are a vegetarian. The hotel is also a bit inside but still close to the airport. They ruined my candlelight dinner surprise by doing an average decoration and bad food (maybe because we are vegetarians) but they also refunded 50% amount for the candlelight. The pool is good, service is good. Don't go for food here.
Arunabh Pandey | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 8,236Choose Dates
The facilities were too good. The room was very comfortable. We really loved the sky pool and hospitality of the staff and the restaurant staff was excellent. In our room, The AC was not working earlier, but they fixed it to some extent. Probably they will have to refill AC gas for proper cooling. However, it was not bad. The atmosphere was very much comfortable. Best thing was that they provided us special vegetarian breakfast (without egg) and prepared separately for us as we are Vegetarians. Loved everything there. Really enjoyed.
Shiv Prateek | Wed, Mar 21, '18
Rs. 2,700Choose Dates
On last day of our trip in Bali . We stayed in this hotel for one day, because we had a early morning flight. If your flight is early morning then you may stay at this hotel . It is located near to airport rooms are spacious, WiFi is covered all over the room, room service not much satisfied.
Shafiahmed N | Wed, Mar 14, '18
Rs. 1,796Choose Dates
The location of the hotel is great. That's it! Rest it's an average hotel, with minimal facilities the staff is bit grumpy and does not have friendly approach . Don't book breakfast if you are a vegetarian. It's a waste.
Ruchika | Tue, Mar 13, '18
Rs. 3,290Choose Dates
The hotel rooms are quite old and in desperate need of an upgrade! The switches were old and broken and so was the furniture. The bathroom lacked basic necessities. There is also bare minimum lighting around the resort at night which makes it creepy. Best to avoid
Rohit | Wed, Dec 27, '17
Rs. 5,620Choose Dates
Point to note: Airport drop/pickup is not complimentary regardless of your stay duration. They do provide but charge a bomb (IDR 425k) whereas you can get uber for 180k or a normal taxi for 230k . . We got a free upgrade to lagoon villa as deluxe pool villas were under renovation. We were welcomed with an orange cooler & escorted to our villa in a golf cart. When we entered the villa, there was a basket of fruits (mostly tropical) for us in the lounge space. We availed the shuttle service from hotel to ubud centre at 5:30pm. Breakfast spread was good and specially the cheese and mushroom omelette prepared by Adhi. Oka told and helped us a lot in general. The villa was awesome and lagoon also. Only suggestion is to have Bath robes for the guests. The reconditioning was slow and after room service, it is switched off so it took long for room to come to normal temperature. We got free local calls to our next hotel in Lembongan and snorkel ling booking in Lembongan for which I am really thankful. They give a complimentary 15-min massage, but in general, massaging is cheaper in ubud Center (about 3-4 times cheaper). The lagoon villa pool connecting to the main pool is very awesome. The feel of the place overall is very good. My wife really didn’t feel like leaving on the last day at all . Overall I would recommend this resort as a good luxurious location with beautiful surroundings and serene place to relax with your loved ones.
Ekansh | Tue, Apr 10, '18
Rs. 13,005Choose Dates
A very nice hotel. They had upgraded our room and provided us with free massage vochers. Beach was kept clean. We enjoyed the beach area and services provided were also very good. Overall a very good experience
Isha | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 6,465Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Bali Hotels Booking
- Bali is an island province of Indonesia.
- It is located at the western end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with Java and Lombok flanking it on the western and the eastern sides respectively.
- It is famous for lush forests, volcanic mountains, rice paddies, fine sand beaches and coral reefs.
- There are numerous religious sites in Bali such as the Uluwatu Temple.
- On the southern side, the beach city of Kuta has energetic bars whereas Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are better known as resort towns.
- The island also attracts tourists for yoga and meditation retreats.
- A lot of dive shops are available along the beach for on location and remote diving experiences.
- There are many languages spoken in Bali due to the multi-cultured injection of foreign tourists.
- It invites a wide array of tourists, from young back-packers who seek adventure and culture, to the uber-rich crowd that seeks relaxation.
- Whether you want to enjoy the comfort and luxury of a beach-facing resort or the granite and marble furnishings of a flagship hotel, MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali offer all these types and more.
- Experience the kingdom of Bali like never before with MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Bali:
o Kuta Paradiso Hotel, Tuban
o Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa, Nusa Dua
o Anantara Seminyak Resort and Spa, Seminyak
o Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta Legian
o Grand Hyatt Bali, Nusa Dua
o Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, Tuban
o Hilton Bali Resort, Nusa Dua
o The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection by Marriott
o The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua
5 Star Bali Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque beach views and a buzz of activities happening around every corner.
- These hotels may be less luxurious than the five-star options, but guarantee a similar experience. Here are some of the renowned 3-star Hotels in Bali: o Uppala Villa and Spa, Seminyak
- By and large Bali is a cheap place due to its developing character. However, MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali bring you the best offers even on budget hotels and help you save and travel more. Below are some Budget Hotels in Bali:
- The tourist season in Bali is during the months of July and August (Easter Holidays) and during the Christmas / New Year time (December till first week of January).
- Peak season will obviously be a very crowded and busy.
- If you want to avoid the bustle of this tourist spot in Indonesia, the best time to visit Bali is during April, May, June and September.
- Book your hotel in advance as the hotels quote higher prices, taking advantage of new travellers during the peak season.
- Be advised of not taking suggestions about hotels from cab drivers.
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay at the hotel for your booking, at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
- Kuta Beach is a place that attracts the largest crowd of surfers and backpackers. This means you can find budget accommodations around Poppies 1 and 2. Here, you can explore Jalan Pantai aka the Beach Road, which is perhaps the main attraction. Jalan Legian is an eventful strip of nightclubs, eateries and shops. North of Kuta Beach, the relatively quieter side of Bali exists in Legian. North of Legian is Seminyak; you will find hotels and restaurants here noticeably classier than the Kuta Beach.
- Jimbaran and Uluwatu are renowned for the top-notch surfing spots, rocky beaches and big waves.
- Sanur lies on the west coast, right opposite Kuta and Denpasar. You can find the oldest luxury hotels of Bali here. This place tends to attract crowd of older, richer and sophisticated travellers, looking to revel in peace, quietude and nature. There is scope for some nightlife; the place is not completely dead at night.
- Towards the northeast, Ahmed is the hotspot for diving. You may find a few small hotels but you will not find them online.
- Ubud is your paradise if you wish to meditate and practice Yoga. This is not a beach location and has plenty of cafes and restaurants boasting of organic ingredients, boutiques etc.
- By Air: Ngurah Rai International Airport, officially known as I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, is the chief airport in Bali, which is connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to reach Bali within an hour, as it is located 13 km south of Denpasar.
- By Road: Driving to Bali from anywhere in Indonesia is possible. But the drive can get a little hectic. Buses also ply from Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, to Bali, but it is a tedious 23-hours long bus journey.
- By Sea: Bali is a popular port for most luxury cruise liners, travelling to or through this side of South East Asia. One can take a flight to Singapore, Sumatra or Java and from there, get on a ship to Bali. Information regarding the same can be obtained at the airport help desks.
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Bali. Some of the hotels are available at discounted rates from 5% to 55%.
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the Jeeva Saba Bali, Keramas.
3 Star Bali Hotels
o The Evitel Resort Ubud, Ubud
o J-Hotel Kuta, Kuta-Legian
o BaliSandy Resort, Kuta-Legian
o Blue Point Bay Villas and Spa, Uluwatu
Budget Hotels in Bali
o Grand La Villais hotel and Spa, Seminyak
o Ramada Encore Bali, Seminyak
o Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta
o Suris Boutique Hotel, Kuta-Legian
o Ubud Sensasi Bungalows, Ubud
Tips for booking Bali Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, before taking the vacation: