Hotels in Bali
(2165 Hotels in Bali - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 141)
Alam Puisi Villa is a great value for money. The rooms are large and have a neat private pool. The bathroom is large with a large sized tub. Alam puisi hotel is located in rice fields but the only drawback of the location is that its about 5. 5 km away from Ubud city center / market area.
Akshay Raje | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Rs. 5,950Choose Dates
The hotel is right in the middle of the city . The room price is very affordable . The room service is great . We get nice Buffet breakfast in the hotel. There is a lot of variety food . There is a nice pool in the hotel . The room was very clean. Thank you
Puneet Bellubbi | Fri, Apr 27, '18
Rs. 2,090Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Bali
No rooms in the hotel stands to be sea facing, as described in the description. And these seems to be overpriced as compared to other hotels in the vicinity. Worst part they do not have solution to this and will remain unresolved
akshat Gupta | Sat, Feb 3, '18
Rs. 5,126Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Bali
Very beautiful hotel. Loved the sea facing swimming pool. Room was good. Staff was very supportive. Food was good too. This is a relaxing place so do not expect any tourist places. ...
The Akmani Legian .. This hotel was very good. The staff was very polite. And also the breakfast was good. There was lot of variety for breakfast. It is very centrally located. The price for this hotel is lowest price on makemytrip. Com compare to all other sites.
KAILASH DEVNANI | Fri, Aug 25, '17
Rs. 6,397Choose Dates
Check in was easy but they charge for everything like balcony room and schuttle to airport which is supposed to be complementary. Swimming pool is not maintained, AC was nor working and I had to call in the middle of night. Breakfast is just OK, this is not ibis but just a cheap hotel. I would not recommend.
Sameer | Sat, May 12, '18
The staff is extremely coordinating. Excellent value for money . . 10 minutes walk from kuta beach and situated in between the market. Which makes the location very convenient . Breakfast has too many options to choose from. Great experience
Irfan Khan | Wed, May 9, '18
Rs. 1,304Choose Dates
Executive room is small and doesn't offer any view since the window faces a wall . . Complimentary breakfast buffet was bad with repeat items on menu and quality not suiting english or indian pallet . They even billed us for a 1L bottle of water and was not given as complimentary . Mini bar fridge was empty
SMITHIL KRISHNA | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 1,990Choose Dates
Do not waste your money on this hotel, it ONLY LOOKS GOOD. Staff was unfriendly, didn’t know english, super slow room service. A very bad experience overall. 1 good thing about this hotel was the swimming pool.
Karanveer | Fri, Nov 17, '17
Rs. 3,612Choose Dates
Very clean. Staff starting from bell boy to reception to room boys are very friendly and cooperative. Breakfast spread is also good. Multiple options for both vegetarians and non vegetarians. Being vegetarian we dint find any difficulty in getting food. Beach is very near by and hotel is situated in midst of nature. We will definitely consider this for our future stay
Harsha Kadiyali | Tue, Apr 3, '18
Location in Kuta - traditional tourist place with restaurants & shops nearby made it lively in evening. Beach just 300 meters away helped enjoy sea any time. Rooms are large though bathroom size wise is functional though facility wise excellent. Housekeeping or Front office support is excellent & all facilities are available. Swimming pool in terrace is added attraction. Breakfast spread was substantial & most importantly staff was caring & warm.
Jyotindra B | Mon, Jun 26, '17
Rs. 2,163Choose Dates
Very nice and romantic stay, everything related to your enjoyment is inside there in the hotel, you will not have to go outside that place whether it would be food or any other activity like massages pool or anything.
Vineet | Tue, Sep 26, '17
Rs. 11,975Choose Dates
It was good experience, very good location lots of greenery around well planned landscaping, best thing about this place is infinitely pool & river pool, and most famous rock bar. Good food & good service
vivek vaity | Mon, Mar 19, '18
Rs. 20,047Choose Dates
Very good hotel to stay & enjoy holidays with your loved one. The pool access rooms are awesome. The hotel is little bit long distance from main Semiyank city & hotel provides very limited free transfer facility to Semiyank city. But easy transport is available from Semiyank to Ramada.
JITEENPRASAD MADHUKAR BACHAL | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 2,143Choose Dates
I was on my honeymoon trip booked suite room it was so small after bed you can nearly walk. Wooden flooring was damage, they also keep security deposit charge for chargers . . Location is really good and lane is full with spas.
Rishabh | Tue, Apr 24, '18
Rs. 2,227Choose Dates
Very good service. Their stuff is good and also the room service excellent. Very close to airport. Sea side is nearby, International food are very good and best view of Bali. Their message centre very good and less the amount
KEVIN CORRAYA LINUS | Wed, Nov 15, '17
Rs. 1,114Choose Dates
I was really happy with the stay and service. Really had a good time. Location is good. It is close to good restaurants, shops and beach. Travel desk in the hotel was really helpful. Currency exchange was also good, that gave me good rates for USD. Overall very happy with the stay.
Omer sherif | Mon, Jan 8, '18
Great stay, nice hotel in the city. Car service easily at affordable price available here you need to negotiate a bit with drivers for great prices we got deal 500 rp for whole day car hire . Rooms are clean. Food is at bit expensive prices but quality is good . Staff is friendly . Service is fast.
Manmohan | Fri, Jan 12, '18
Rs. 1,930Choose Dates
Location is mind blowing. Serene, calm and clean. If you need to relax, no better place than this. Worth the moderate price they charge. Breakfast is just OK. Wooden room, gives you a feeling of closeness to nature. People are very nice and cooperative. Must visit this place.
Utpal Bhattacharjee | Sun, Feb 25, '18
We stayed for 3 nights t the Vasanti Suite and it was worth every penny . The location is good and about 1 km from the beach for which they have a buggy drop . The restaurant has a cafe bar " Above which has great cocktails and food The Spa is also good and affordable.
Karan Sethi | Sat, May 12, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Bali Hotels Booking
- Bali is an island province of Indonesia.
- It is located at the western end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with Java and Lombok flanking it on the western and the eastern sides respectively.
- It is famous for lush forests, volcanic mountains, rice paddies, fine sand beaches and coral reefs.
- There are numerous religious sites in Bali such as the Uluwatu Temple.
- On the southern side, the beach city of Kuta has energetic bars whereas Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are better known as resort towns.
- The island also attracts tourists for yoga and meditation retreats.
- A lot of dive shops are available along the beach for on location and remote diving experiences.
- There are many languages spoken in Bali due to the multi-cultured injection of foreign tourists.
- It invites a wide array of tourists, from young back-packers who seek adventure and culture, to the uber-rich crowd that seeks relaxation.
- Whether you want to enjoy the comfort and luxury of a beach-facing resort or the granite and marble furnishings of a flagship hotel, MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali offer all these types and more.
- Experience the kingdom of Bali like never before with MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Bali:
o Kuta Paradiso Hotel, Tuban
o Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa, Nusa Dua
o Anantara Seminyak Resort and Spa, Seminyak
o Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta Legian
o Grand Hyatt Bali, Nusa Dua
o Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, Tuban
o Hilton Bali Resort, Nusa Dua
o The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection by Marriott
o The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua
5 Star Bali Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque beach views and a buzz of activities happening around every corner.
- These hotels may be less luxurious than the five-star options, but guarantee a similar experience. Here are some of the renowned 3-star Hotels in Bali: o Uppala Villa and Spa, Seminyak
- By and large Bali is a cheap place due to its developing character. However, MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali bring you the best offers even on budget hotels and help you save and travel more. Below are some Budget Hotels in Bali:
- The tourist season in Bali is during the months of July and August (Easter Holidays) and during the Christmas / New Year time (December till first week of January).
- Peak season will obviously be a very crowded and busy.
- If you want to avoid the bustle of this tourist spot in Indonesia, the best time to visit Bali is during April, May, June and September.
- Book your hotel in advance as the hotels quote higher prices, taking advantage of new travellers during the peak season.
- Be advised of not taking suggestions about hotels from cab drivers.
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay at the hotel for your booking, at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
- Kuta Beach is a place that attracts the largest crowd of surfers and backpackers. This means you can find budget accommodations around Poppies 1 and 2. Here, you can explore Jalan Pantai aka the Beach Road, which is perhaps the main attraction. Jalan Legian is an eventful strip of nightclubs, eateries and shops. North of Kuta Beach, the relatively quieter side of Bali exists in Legian. North of Legian is Seminyak; you will find hotels and restaurants here noticeably classier than the Kuta Beach.
- Jimbaran and Uluwatu are renowned for the top-notch surfing spots, rocky beaches and big waves.
- Sanur lies on the west coast, right opposite Kuta and Denpasar. You can find the oldest luxury hotels of Bali here. This place tends to attract crowd of older, richer and sophisticated travellers, looking to revel in peace, quietude and nature. There is scope for some nightlife; the place is not completely dead at night.
- Towards the northeast, Ahmed is the hotspot for diving. You may find a few small hotels but you will not find them online.
- Ubud is your paradise if you wish to meditate and practice Yoga. This is not a beach location and has plenty of cafes and restaurants boasting of organic ingredients, boutiques etc.
- By Air: Ngurah Rai International Airport, officially known as I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, is the chief airport in Bali, which is connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to reach Bali within an hour, as it is located 13 km south of Denpasar.
- By Road: Driving to Bali from anywhere in Indonesia is possible. But the drive can get a little hectic. Buses also ply from Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, to Bali, but it is a tedious 23-hours long bus journey.
- By Sea: Bali is a popular port for most luxury cruise liners, travelling to or through this side of South East Asia. One can take a flight to Singapore, Sumatra or Java and from there, get on a ship to Bali. Information regarding the same can be obtained at the airport help desks.
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Bali. Some of the hotels are available at discounted rates from 5% to 55%.
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the Jeeva Saba Bali, Keramas.
3 Star Bali Hotels
o The Evitel Resort Ubud, Ubud
o J-Hotel Kuta, Kuta-Legian
o BaliSandy Resort, Kuta-Legian
o Blue Point Bay Villas and Spa, Uluwatu
Budget Hotels in Bali
o Grand La Villais hotel and Spa, Seminyak
o Ramada Encore Bali, Seminyak
o Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta
o Suris Boutique Hotel, Kuta-Legian
o Ubud Sensasi Bungalows, Ubud
Tips for booking Bali Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, before taking the vacation: