Hotels in Bali
(2207 Hotels in Bali - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 157)
The hotel is right in the middle of the city . The room price is very affordable . The room service is great . We get nice Buffet breakfast in the hotel. There is a lot of variety food . There is a nice pool in the hotel . The room was very clean. Thank you
Puneet Bellubbi | Fri, Apr 27, '18
Rs. 2,242Choose Dates
Room is very spacious. Staff is very co-operative. The location is awesome . The staff is always ready to help in whatever manner required, be it taxi, luggage, room service, or simply printouts. We are vegetarians, however the Buffet breakfast somedays had only non-veg food. So on our request they provide veg fried rice, noodles etc on order without charging anything.
Naresh Kumar GARG | Mon, Apr 23, '18
Rs. 2,091Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Bali
Breakfast was having many options and food was good. Location is in central city area near to central money exchange where we got the Indian currency exchange else it was not available anywhere. Room is awesome no any issue with market near by.
Preeti | Tue, Apr 3, '18
Rs. 9,764Choose Dates
Good location, species, beach front and nice landscaping BUT following points leave us in disappoint during our stay (with 2kids):. 1. All amenities and interior of the room is too old and doesn't work properly, even air condition is crap- using spilt AC which has a very low capacity of cooling, it is located in corner of the room so you can't even use as a fan while sleep. That was worst experience during our stay. After few times compliant to the staff they asked to keep insert card/turn on room electricity for a whole day. 2. Room doesn't have international power plug socket also socket location is far away from bed and sitting arrangement, we are living in 2018 but this hotel not bother to change their 19's facility. 3. Very limited breakfast option for vegetarian and Indian, every day we just had bread and fry potatoes. 4. No any proper menu or leaflets for room service like lunch, dinner menu and sightseeing. 5. Bed quality is really bad and creates noise even when you turn while sleeping. In fact, all furniture and toilet sanitary quality is really poor, seems never upgrade from it's been open.
Virendra Savani | Sun, Apr 1, '18
Rs. 6,860Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Bali
Point to note: Airport drop/pickup is not complimentary regardless of your stay duration. They do provide but charge a bomb (IDR 425k) whereas you can get uber for 180k or a normal taxi for 230k . . We got a free upgrade to lagoon villa as deluxe pool villas were under renovation. We were welcomed with an orange cooler & escorted to our villa in a golf cart. When we entered the villa, there was a basket of fruits (mostly tropical) for us in the lounge space. We availed the shuttle service from hotel to ubud centre at 5:30pm. Breakfast spread was good and specially the cheese and mushroom omelette prepared by Adhi. Oka told and helped us a lot in general. The villa was awesome and lagoon also. Only suggestion is to have Bath robes for the guests. The reconditioning was slow and after room service, it is switched off so it took long for room to come to normal temperature. We got free local calls to our next hotel in Lembongan and snorkel ling booking in Lembongan for which I am really thankful. They give a complimentary 15-min massage, but in general, massaging is cheaper in ubud Center (about 3-4 times cheaper). The lagoon villa pool connecting to the main pool is very awesome. The feel of the place overall is very good. My wife really didn’t feel like leaving on the last day at all . Overall I would recommend this resort as a good luxurious location with beautiful surroundings and serene place to relax with your loved ones.
Ekansh | Tue, Apr 10, '18
Rs. 10,141Choose Dates
Very good hotel to stay & enjoy holidays with your loved one. The pool access rooms are awesome. The hotel is little bit long distance from main Semiyank city & hotel provides very limited free transfer facility to Semiyank city. But easy transport is available from Semiyank to Ramada.
JITEENPRASAD MADHUKAR BACHAL | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 2,920Choose Dates
All the staff was really good and always smiling. Lication is perfect. Rooms structure is normal and bcause it do not have balcony room become like suffocated. Not too much lights in the room. Brakfast was bad as I been their at last moment it was all cold stuff, I bet you can not eat that chicken barbeque
vipin | Mon, Apr 2, '18
Rs. 2,159Choose Dates
A single pool villa with kitchenette, a private pool was and awesome stay . Rooms was updated and clean. Villa staff was very much cooperative with a big smile on their faces anytime . Overall and excellent stay
ROHIT | Mon, Mar 12, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Staying at Sun Boutique was very pleasant and had an incredible experience. The room service, hotel services, ambience, location, locality everything is amazing. I will recommend everyone who are looking for a stay in sun set road should opt it.
Nagabhushan | Sun, Dec 17, '17
Rs. 1,555Choose Dates
Best Hotel in Kuta Area. Hotel Stay Friendly nice Property. Bigger Rooms. Enjoyed the stay for 02 Nights. Suggested for Honeymooners and Couples. Food is also very nice in the hotel. Worth spending the Money. Enjoyed and had a wonderful experience
Milan Somaiya | Tue, Feb 27, '18
Rs. 10,930Choose Dates
The hotel location was very good . It's opposite to beach . Swimming pool is maintained clean . Break fast for vegetarians was given by hotel. Good hospitality by hotel consideration of veg food was done.
raghavendra kustagi | Wed, Apr 11, '18
We had booked 2 deluxe rooms for our stay from 08th to 13th March 2018. The hotel upgraded us to Bungalow Rooms which was a kind gesture. The rooms were spacious and had a nice sit out area. The location is very convenient which had a supermarket just opposite the hotel and lot of good restaurants at walking distance. Taxis are available round the clock for movement and going out to the city and other places. The buffet breakfast had nice spread with lot of choices. The hotel property was nicely maintained with several options for relaxation and recreation. Swimming pool was clean, large and beautiful with just perfect water temperature maintained. Water sports and other activities are within close proximity and even the hotel had the facility to organize day Tours. The hotel even called up the taxi for our early morning airport transfer. The only disappointment is the beach, which is very shallow and not enough to enjoy the beach. Overall a very good and comfortable stay and a real value for money deal through Makemytrip.
ANWAR KHAN | Tue, Mar 13, '18
Rs. 7,499Choose Dates
Great location .. The only glitch was the full day taxi service that the hotel arranged. The driver was rude and took us where he wanted to go, not where we asked him to. And in spite of repeated requests for a changed driver, he was assigned to us for three straight days.
Loveleen Gupta | Thu, Jul 27, '17
Rs. 3,806Choose Dates
WELCOME BENOA SUITES AND VILLAS While the passage of time has wrought certain changes, the true essence of Bali remains th
Rs. 6,036Choose Dates
Hotel was good .. Services provided are good but little bit away from Geger beach .. Around 30 minutes of walk but Geger is one of the best beach I have seen in Bali. Hotel Staff was co-operative & cleaniness was good. If someone looking for privacy its a good place to stay.
Dheeraj Mangla | Mon, Feb 20, '17
Rs. 2,628Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Bali Hotels Booking
- Bali is an island province of Indonesia.
- It is located at the western end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with Java and Lombok flanking it on the western and the eastern sides respectively.
- It is famous for lush forests, volcanic mountains, rice paddies, fine sand beaches and coral reefs.
- There are numerous religious sites in Bali such as the Uluwatu Temple.
- On the southern side, the beach city of Kuta has energetic bars whereas Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are better known as resort towns.
- The island also attracts tourists for yoga and meditation retreats.
- A lot of dive shops are available along the beach for on location and remote diving experiences.
- There are many languages spoken in Bali due to the multi-cultured injection of foreign tourists.
- It invites a wide array of tourists, from young back-packers who seek adventure and culture, to the uber-rich crowd that seeks relaxation.
- Whether you want to enjoy the comfort and luxury of a beach-facing resort or the granite and marble furnishings of a flagship hotel, MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali offer all these types and more.
- Experience the kingdom of Bali like never before with MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Bali:
o Kuta Paradiso Hotel, Tuban
o Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa, Nusa Dua
o Anantara Seminyak Resort and Spa, Seminyak
o Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta Legian
o Grand Hyatt Bali, Nusa Dua
o Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, Tuban
o Hilton Bali Resort, Nusa Dua
o The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection by Marriott
o The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua
5 Star Bali Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque beach views and a buzz of activities happening around every corner.
- These hotels may be less luxurious than the five-star options, but guarantee a similar experience. Here are some of the renowned 3-star Hotels in Bali: o Uppala Villa and Spa, Seminyak
- By and large Bali is a cheap place due to its developing character. However, MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali bring you the best offers even on budget hotels and help you save and travel more. Below are some Budget Hotels in Bali:
- The tourist season in Bali is during the months of July and August (Easter Holidays) and during the Christmas / New Year time (December till first week of January).
- Peak season will obviously be a very crowded and busy.
- If you want to avoid the bustle of this tourist spot in Indonesia, the best time to visit Bali is during April, May, June and September.
- Book your hotel in advance as the hotels quote higher prices, taking advantage of new travellers during the peak season.
- Be advised of not taking suggestions about hotels from cab drivers.
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay at the hotel for your booking, at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
- Kuta Beach is a place that attracts the largest crowd of surfers and backpackers. This means you can find budget accommodations around Poppies 1 and 2. Here, you can explore Jalan Pantai aka the Beach Road, which is perhaps the main attraction. Jalan Legian is an eventful strip of nightclubs, eateries and shops. North of Kuta Beach, the relatively quieter side of Bali exists in Legian. North of Legian is Seminyak; you will find hotels and restaurants here noticeably classier than the Kuta Beach.
- Jimbaran and Uluwatu are renowned for the top-notch surfing spots, rocky beaches and big waves.
- Sanur lies on the west coast, right opposite Kuta and Denpasar. You can find the oldest luxury hotels of Bali here. This place tends to attract crowd of older, richer and sophisticated travellers, looking to revel in peace, quietude and nature. There is scope for some nightlife; the place is not completely dead at night.
- Towards the northeast, Ahmed is the hotspot for diving. You may find a few small hotels but you will not find them online.
- Ubud is your paradise if you wish to meditate and practice Yoga. This is not a beach location and has plenty of cafes and restaurants boasting of organic ingredients, boutiques etc.
- By Air: Ngurah Rai International Airport, officially known as I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, is the chief airport in Bali, which is connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to reach Bali within an hour, as it is located 13 km south of Denpasar.
- By Road: Driving to Bali from anywhere in Indonesia is possible. But the drive can get a little hectic. Buses also ply from Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, to Bali, but it is a tedious 23-hours long bus journey.
- By Sea: Bali is a popular port for most luxury cruise liners, travelling to or through this side of South East Asia. One can take a flight to Singapore, Sumatra or Java and from there, get on a ship to Bali. Information regarding the same can be obtained at the airport help desks.
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Bali. Some of the hotels are available at discounted rates from 5% to 55%.
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the Jeeva Saba Bali, Keramas.
3 Star Bali Hotels
o The Evitel Resort Ubud, Ubud
o J-Hotel Kuta, Kuta-Legian
o BaliSandy Resort, Kuta-Legian
o Blue Point Bay Villas and Spa, Uluwatu
Budget Hotels in Bali
o Grand La Villais hotel and Spa, Seminyak
o Ramada Encore Bali, Seminyak
o Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta
o Suris Boutique Hotel, Kuta-Legian
o Ubud Sensasi Bungalows, Ubud
Tips for booking Bali Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, before taking the vacation: