Hotels in Bali
(1827 Hotels in Bali - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 138)
I live in deluxe suit & that was super awesome. Value for money. Hugr resort. Love the pool & pool bar. I did special romantic cocktail dinner near beach. Breakfast was awesome too, lots of variety. If you have money & looking for luxury then this is the place to chill out.
Suraj Patil | Sun, Dec 24, '17
Rs. 9,908Choose Dates
Location of the hotel is very good - right in the Legian main street, less than an km to beaches and you get everything nearby . Superior rooms are okay but toiler is very small. We can asked for a bucket and jug, they didn't provide . Other facilities and food was good & food is not that expensive and staff is very friendly.
Chethan Kumar S | Sat, Apr 21, '18
Rs. 3,577Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Bali
Most friendly and helpful receptionist ever, so lovely and great first impression of the hotel. Couldn't have been more sweet, facilitating an early check-in. Fortunately everything about the hotel was exceptional, and I don't give praise lightly. It was clean, stylish, roomy with excellent service where we had lunch and restaurant where we had dinner. Food was beyond good and great value for money and service in both places attentive and efficient. Room itself was well equipped and comfortable. I could go on but suffice it to say I was very pleased with my stay, and although short and sweet this time, I hope to be back for a longer visit in the future.
Raghavan Pillai Jagadeeswaran | Sun, Apr 15, '18
Rs. 6,533Choose Dates
Superb Hotel with excellent Hospitality, receiving and Services. The view of the Hotel is really attracting with the perfect Ambience, location for the couple. Well designed Rooms with good beds, spacious bathrooms, good serving of the Food. Spa is also very good. Fantastic hospitality and treatment for the Guests. Very nice place to stay.
Srinivasa Sarma | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 2,477Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Bali
It was good experience, very good location lots of greenery around well planned landscaping, best thing about this place is infinitely pool & river pool, and most famous rock bar. Good food & good service
vivek vaity | Mon, Mar 19, '18
Rs. 43,923Choose Dates
Great location .. The only glitch was the full day taxi service that the hotel arranged. The driver was rude and took us where he wanted to go, not where we asked him to. And in spite of repeated requests for a changed driver, he was assigned to us for three straight days.
Loveleen Gupta | Thu, Jul 27, '17
Rs. 2,477Choose Dates
The hotel is right in the middle of the city . The room price is very affordable . The room service is great . We get nice Buffet breakfast in the hotel. There is a lot of variety food . There is a nice pool in the hotel . The room was very clean. Thank you
Puneet Bellubbi | Fri, Apr 27, '18
Rs. 2,740Choose Dates
We stayed there for 3 nights. The hotel is located in the mid of all the happening night-life places, pubs and restaurants. Very convenient. The breakfast is okay, good for the rate. The room was apt, for 2 people. They have good tie-ups with nearby shops, and you can enjoy some delicacies by taking a voucher from the hotel. The staff was polite and you can rent a cycle too from here.
Shray Rawat | Sun, Dec 24, '17
Rs. 3,416Choose Dates
Excellent stay for 4 nights. Beautiful clean and cozy villa with clean private swimming pool and garden. Always helpful staff to attend to our needs. Location too was great, right on the happening road in Seminyak yet very peaceful once you are in the villa.
Malay Patani | Thu, Jan 25, '18
Rs. 15,265Choose Dates
A very nice hotel. They had upgraded our room and provided us with free massage vochers. Beach was kept clean. We enjoyed the beach area and services provided were also very good. Overall a very good experience
Isha | Thu, May 10, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Center to all locations. Kuta Beach, Discovery Mall, Poppies restaurant . . Room was clean and big enough. Buffet breakfast is decent had couple of Indian dishes as well. Best budget hotel which is center to all the places . Near to Airport. We stayed there for 3days.
Ramesh Elworthy | Sat, Apr 7, '18
Rs. 5,966Choose Dates
Very good hotel to stay & enjoy holidays with your loved one. The pool access rooms are awesome. The hotel is little bit long distance from main Semiyank city & hotel provides very limited free transfer facility to Semiyank city. But easy transport is available from Semiyank to Ramada.
JITEENPRASAD MADHUKAR BACHAL | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 5,815Choose Dates
It was great. Enjoyed the privacy and romantic atmosphere of the villa. Cooking was altogether a fun. Private pool is fun and enjoyed swimming . Overall a life time memory and memorable stay at the villa
Jatin | Sun, Dec 17, '17
Rs. 9,792Choose Dates
Villa was perfectly described, very calm and beautiful .. Pools were awesome .. Perfect place for honeymooners and couples. Cozy beds and I love the staff, service was excellent. Kudos to Hotel staff and management very helpful. Overall stay was awesome.
Ankit Srivastava | Thu, Nov 30, '17
Rs. 11,179Choose Dates
This hotel is located in very quite and remote place in Ubud, Bali, so one can enjoy peace and nature. Excellent Villa with private swimming pool, bath tub, shower, kitchen, garden, most likely you can cook your own food have drinks and enjoy your stay, breakfast was excellent, shuttle available for Ubud Centre. Worth a stay.
Diwakar Mulji Katarmal | Thu, Aug 20, '15
Rs. 4,025Choose Dates
The hotel rooms are quite old and in desperate need of an upgrade! The switches were old and broken and so was the furniture. The bathroom lacked basic necessities. There is also bare minimum lighting around the resort at night which makes it creepy. Best to avoid
Rohit | Wed, Dec 27, '17
Rs. 6,131Choose Dates
The staff at reception don't know how to communicate with customers. Hotel have weird policies. They charge extra 2% for card payment. In entire Bali I have made payment through card but no one charged me extra. Even they take IDR 5, 00, 000 as deposit which ia a new thing. I stayed in seminiyak hotel neither they charged me extra for extra payment nor they took any deposit amount. I didn't like the attitude of staff.
Gauri Thalange | Sat, Feb 10, '18
Rs. 6,967Choose Dates
Hotel is located around 5-10 mins walk to Kuta Beach and is located very near to Kuta Square. Restaurants and Shopping complex are located nearby to the hotel. Hotel staff were friendly & courteous. Rooms are clean & tidy. Overall a great value for money.
SURENDAR PASUPULATI SESHAGIRIRAO | Wed, Feb 7, '18
Rs. 4,347Choose Dates
Great hotel for money. On the beach, restaurant with view of beach. View of beach from balcony and corridor. Good hotel for the price staff was excellent only they should speak English better at why it has to be 250 character. All is good All is great. Worth the money compared to hotels around
Rashmikant Dalal | Sun, Jul 9, '17
Rs. 3,045Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Bali Hotels Booking
- Bali is an island province of Indonesia.
- It is located at the western end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with Java and Lombok flanking it on the western and the eastern sides respectively.
- It is famous for lush forests, volcanic mountains, rice paddies, fine sand beaches and coral reefs.
- There are numerous religious sites in Bali such as the Uluwatu Temple.
- On the southern side, the beach city of Kuta has energetic bars whereas Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are better known as resort towns.
- The island also attracts tourists for yoga and meditation retreats.
- A lot of dive shops are available along the beach for on location and remote diving experiences.
- There are many languages spoken in Bali due to the multi-cultured injection of foreign tourists.
- It invites a wide array of tourists, from young back-packers who seek adventure and culture, to the uber-rich crowd that seeks relaxation.
- Whether you want to enjoy the comfort and luxury of a beach-facing resort or the granite and marble furnishings of a flagship hotel, MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali offer all these types and more.
- Experience the kingdom of Bali like never before with MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Bali:
o Kuta Paradiso Hotel, Tuban
o Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa, Nusa Dua
o Anantara Seminyak Resort and Spa, Seminyak
o Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta Legian
o Grand Hyatt Bali, Nusa Dua
o Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, Tuban
o Hilton Bali Resort, Nusa Dua
o The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection by Marriott
o The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua
5 Star Bali Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque beach views and a buzz of activities happening around every corner.
- These hotels may be less luxurious than the five-star options, but guarantee a similar experience. Here are some of the renowned 3-star Hotels in Bali: o Uppala Villa and Spa, Seminyak
- By and large Bali is a cheap place due to its developing character. However, MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali bring you the best offers even on budget hotels and help you save and travel more. Below are some Budget Hotels in Bali:
- The tourist season in Bali is during the months of July and August (Easter Holidays) and during the Christmas / New Year time (December till first week of January).
- Peak season will obviously be a very crowded and busy.
- If you want to avoid the bustle of this tourist spot in Indonesia, the best time to visit Bali is during April, May, June and September.
- Book your hotel in advance as the hotels quote higher prices, taking advantage of new travellers during the peak season.
- Be advised of not taking suggestions about hotels from cab drivers.
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay at the hotel for your booking, at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
- Kuta Beach is a place that attracts the largest crowd of surfers and backpackers. This means you can find budget accommodations around Poppies 1 and 2. Here, you can explore Jalan Pantai aka the Beach Road, which is perhaps the main attraction. Jalan Legian is an eventful strip of nightclubs, eateries and shops. North of Kuta Beach, the relatively quieter side of Bali exists in Legian. North of Legian is Seminyak; you will find hotels and restaurants here noticeably classier than the Kuta Beach.
- Jimbaran and Uluwatu are renowned for the top-notch surfing spots, rocky beaches and big waves.
- Sanur lies on the west coast, right opposite Kuta and Denpasar. You can find the oldest luxury hotels of Bali here. This place tends to attract crowd of older, richer and sophisticated travellers, looking to revel in peace, quietude and nature. There is scope for some nightlife; the place is not completely dead at night.
- Towards the northeast, Ahmed is the hotspot for diving. You may find a few small hotels but you will not find them online.
- Ubud is your paradise if you wish to meditate and practice Yoga. This is not a beach location and has plenty of cafes and restaurants boasting of organic ingredients, boutiques etc.
- By Air: Ngurah Rai International Airport, officially known as I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, is the chief airport in Bali, which is connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to reach Bali within an hour, as it is located 13 km south of Denpasar.
- By Road: Driving to Bali from anywhere in Indonesia is possible. But the drive can get a little hectic. Buses also ply from Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, to Bali, but it is a tedious 23-hours long bus journey.
- By Sea: Bali is a popular port for most luxury cruise liners, travelling to or through this side of South East Asia. One can take a flight to Singapore, Sumatra or Java and from there, get on a ship to Bali. Information regarding the same can be obtained at the airport help desks.
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Bali. Some of the hotels are available at discounted rates from 5% to 55%.
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali start from INR 138 per night, going as high as INR 290400 per night at the Jeeva Saba Bali, Keramas.
3 Star Bali Hotels
o The Evitel Resort Ubud, Ubud
o J-Hotel Kuta, Kuta-Legian
o BaliSandy Resort, Kuta-Legian
o Blue Point Bay Villas and Spa, Uluwatu
Budget Hotels in Bali
o Grand La Villais hotel and Spa, Seminyak
o Ramada Encore Bali, Seminyak
o Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta
o Suris Boutique Hotel, Kuta-Legian
o Ubud Sensasi Bungalows, Ubud
Tips for booking Bali Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, before taking the vacation: