Hotels in Bali
(2080 Hotels in Bali - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 161)
Don’t go just looking at the name of Hilton. The property is aged and broken here and there. The room from inside really looking like a 3 star property. This property really requires a lot of renovation. Don’t book until you are getting a huge discount. Views are good though and beach is a private and much less crowded than Kuta and Seminyak beach.
Vijay Kumar | Mon, Feb 26, '18
Rs. 13,983Choose Dates
It was good experience, very good location lots of greenery around well planned landscaping, best thing about this place is infinitely pool & river pool, and most famous rock bar. Good food & good service
vivek vaity | Mon, Mar 19, '18
Rs. 25,589Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Bali
The hotel is right in the middle of the city . The room price is very affordable . The room service is great . We get nice Buffet breakfast in the hotel. There is a lot of variety food . There is a nice pool in the hotel . The room was very clean. Thank you
Puneet Bellubbi | Fri, Apr 27, '18
Rs. 4,123Choose Dates
Best Hotel in Kuta Area. Hotel Stay Friendly nice Property. Bigger Rooms. Enjoyed the stay for 02 Nights. Suggested for Honeymooners and Couples. Food is also very nice in the hotel. Worth spending the Money. Enjoyed and had a wonderful experience
Milan Somaiya | Tue, Feb 27, '18
Rs. 11,374Choose Dates
Great location .. The only glitch was the full day taxi service that the hotel arranged. The driver was rude and took us where he wanted to go, not where we asked him to. And in spite of repeated requests for a changed driver, he was assigned to us for three straight days.
Loveleen Gupta | Thu, Jul 27, '17
Rs. 3,264Choose Dates
A very nice hotel. They had upgraded our room and provided us with free massage vochers. Beach was kept clean. We enjoyed the beach area and services provided were also very good. Overall a very good experience
Isha | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 6,593Choose Dates
WELCOME BENOA SUITES AND VILLAS While the passage of time has wrought certain changes, the true essence of Bali remains the
Rs. 5,967Choose Dates
A single pool villa with kitchenette, a private pool was and awesome stay . Rooms was updated and clean. Villa staff was very much cooperative with a big smile on their faces anytime . Overall and excellent stay
ROHIT | Mon, Mar 12, '18
Rs. 9,198Choose Dates
Breakfast was having many options and food was good. Location is in central city area near to central money exchange where we got the Indian currency exchange else it was not available anywhere. Room is awesome no any issue with market near by.
Preeti | Tue, Apr 3, '18
Rs. 9,499Choose Dates
All the staff was really good and always smiling. Lication is perfect. Rooms structure is normal and bcause it do not have balcony room become like suffocated. Not too much lights in the room. Brakfast was bad as I been their at last moment it was all cold stuff, I bet you can not eat that chicken barbeque
vipin | Mon, Apr 2, '18
Rs. 1,886Choose Dates
Stayed at Rhadana for 6 nights in Feb 2018. Centrally Located in Kuta with close proximity to everything. Food joints like KFC and Dominos at Stone's throw. Walkable distance to Kuta Square and Beach. Service was amazing. Staff is courteous and always smiling. They are ready to help you with anything. Swimming pool is huge and very few people using it unlike other hotels where it is always occupied. Breakfast was good. Not a huge spread but a mix of everything. Room service is excellent. To top it all, everything is Halal and they have prayer facilities. Nominally priced and definitely worth every penny.
Shaheer Vaqhas | Wed, Feb 7, '18
Rs. 1,559Choose Dates
It was a very pleasant experience staying at Horison. It is a neat clean & comfortable hotel though small . The staff is very helpful, pleasant & always smiling. Breakfast was quite good & lots of variety. Would stay again if we visit Bali again. Wish they. Had airport pick up & drop or charged a reasonable amount for this service then guests will not have. Deal with taxi drivers who demand 4-5 times than the actual cost of taxi fare.
Sudhir Mohan Sethi | Wed, Mar 28, '18
Rs. 2,411Choose Dates
Awesome experience, nice hotel with excellent breakfast. Nice ambience with good pools and facilities. Beach is not that good for the place. Overall its an worth for money. The behaviour from the staff is excellent and polite. The rooms are good and not so great.
lithin mg | Tue, Feb 13, '18
Rs. 10,242Choose Dates
Room is very spacious. Staff is very co-operative. The location is awesome . The staff is always ready to help in whatever manner required, be it taxi, luggage, room service, or simply printouts. We are vegetarians, however the Buffet breakfast somedays had only non-veg food. So on our request they provide veg fried rice, noodles etc on order without charging anything.
Naresh Kumar GARG | Mon, Apr 23, '18
Rs. 2,985Choose Dates
Location of the hotel is very good - right in the Legian main street, less than an km to beaches and you get everything nearby . Superior rooms are okay but toiler is very small. We can asked for a bucket and jug, they didn't provide . Other facilities and food was good & food is not that expensive and staff is very friendly.
Chethan Kumar S | Sat, Apr 21, '18
Rs. 3,247Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Bali Hotels Booking
- Bali is an island province of Indonesia.
- It is located at the western end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with Java and Lombok flanking it on the western and the eastern sides respectively.
- It is famous for lush forests, volcanic mountains, rice paddies, fine sand beaches and coral reefs.
- There are numerous religious sites in Bali such as the Uluwatu Temple.
- On the southern side, the beach city of Kuta has energetic bars whereas Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are better known as resort towns.
- The island also attracts tourists for yoga and meditation retreats.
- A lot of dive shops are available along the beach for on location and remote diving experiences.
- There are many languages spoken in Bali due to the multi-cultured injection of foreign tourists.
- It invites a wide array of tourists, from young back-packers who seek adventure and culture, to the uber-rich crowd that seeks relaxation.
- Whether you want to enjoy the comfort and luxury of a beach-facing resort or the granite and marble furnishings of a flagship hotel, MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali offer all these types and more.
- Experience the kingdom of Bali like never before with MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Bali:
o Kuta Paradiso Hotel, Tuban
o Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa, Nusa Dua
o Anantara Seminyak Resort and Spa, Seminyak
o Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta Legian
o Grand Hyatt Bali, Nusa Dua
o Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, Tuban
o Hilton Bali Resort, Nusa Dua
o The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection by Marriott
o The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua
5 Star Bali Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque beach views and a buzz of activities happening around every corner.
- These hotels may be less luxurious than the five-star options, but guarantee a similar experience. Here are some of the renowned 3-star Hotels in Bali: o Uppala Villa and Spa, Seminyak
- By and large Bali is a cheap place due to its developing character. However, MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali bring you the best offers even on budget hotels and help you save and travel more. Below are some Budget Hotels in Bali:
- The tourist season in Bali is during the months of July and August (Easter Holidays) and during the Christmas / New Year time (December till first week of January).
- Peak season will obviously be a very crowded and busy.
- If you want to avoid the bustle of this tourist spot in Indonesia, the best time to visit Bali is during April, May, June and September.
- Book your hotel in advance as the hotels quote higher prices, taking advantage of new travellers during the peak season.
- Be advised of not taking suggestions about hotels from cab drivers.
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay at the hotel for your booking, at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
- Kuta Beach is a place that attracts the largest crowd of surfers and backpackers. This means you can find budget accommodations around Poppies 1 and 2. Here, you can explore Jalan Pantai aka the Beach Road, which is perhaps the main attraction. Jalan Legian is an eventful strip of nightclubs, eateries and shops. North of Kuta Beach, the relatively quieter side of Bali exists in Legian. North of Legian is Seminyak; you will find hotels and restaurants here noticeably classier than the Kuta Beach.
- Jimbaran and Uluwatu are renowned for the top-notch surfing spots, rocky beaches and big waves.
- Sanur lies on the west coast, right opposite Kuta and Denpasar. You can find the oldest luxury hotels of Bali here. This place tends to attract crowd of older, richer and sophisticated travellers, looking to revel in peace, quietude and nature. There is scope for some nightlife; the place is not completely dead at night.
- Towards the northeast, Ahmed is the hotspot for diving. You may find a few small hotels but you will not find them online.
- Ubud is your paradise if you wish to meditate and practice Yoga. This is not a beach location and has plenty of cafes and restaurants boasting of organic ingredients, boutiques etc.
- By Air: Ngurah Rai International Airport, officially known as I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, is the chief airport in Bali, which is connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to reach Bali within an hour, as it is located 13 km south of Denpasar.
- By Road: Driving to Bali from anywhere in Indonesia is possible. But the drive can get a little hectic. Buses also ply from Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, to Bali, but it is a tedious 23-hours long bus journey.
- By Sea: Bali is a popular port for most luxury cruise liners, travelling to or through this side of South East Asia. One can take a flight to Singapore, Sumatra or Java and from there, get on a ship to Bali. Information regarding the same can be obtained at the airport help desks.
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Bali. Some of the hotels are available at discounted rates from 5% to 55%.
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the Jeeva Saba Bali, Keramas.
3 Star Bali Hotels
o The Evitel Resort Ubud, Ubud
o J-Hotel Kuta, Kuta-Legian
o BaliSandy Resort, Kuta-Legian
o Blue Point Bay Villas and Spa, Uluwatu
Budget Hotels in Bali
o Grand La Villais hotel and Spa, Seminyak
o Ramada Encore Bali, Seminyak
o Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta
o Suris Boutique Hotel, Kuta-Legian
o Ubud Sensasi Bungalows, Ubud
Tips for booking Bali Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, before taking the vacation: