Hotels in Bali
(1378 Hotels in Bali - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 355)
Villa was perfectly described, very calm and beautiful .. Pools were awesome .. Perfect place for honeymooners and couples. Cozy beds and I love the staff, service was excellent. Kudos to Hotel staff and management very helpful. Overall stay was awesome.
Ankit Srivastava | Thu, Nov 30, '17
Rs. 11,179Choose Dates
Location of the hotel is very good - right in the Legian main street, less than an km to beaches and you get everything nearby . Superior rooms are okay but toiler is very small. We can asked for a bucket and jug, they didn't provide . Other facilities and food was good & food is not that expensive and staff is very friendly.
Chethan Kumar S | Sat, Apr 21, '18
Rs. 3,188Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Bali
The staff at reception don't know how to communicate with customers. Hotel have weird policies. They charge extra 2% for card payment. In entire Bali I have made payment through card but no one charged me extra. Even they take IDR 5, 00, 000 as deposit which ia a new thing. I stayed in seminiyak hotel neither they charged me extra for extra payment nor they took any deposit amount. I didn't like the attitude of staff.
Gauri Thalange | Sat, Feb 10, '18
Rs. 5,806Choose Dates
The staff was promptly responsive. We travelled as a group of seven, and were allot ed one family suite suitable for five which was pleasant. The rooms were huge and comfortable with an outside sitting area. Bathrooms came with bathtub and had separate toilet and shower rooms. Breakfast spread was good and best part was each person could order 2 veg dishes from main menu during breakfast in addition to the buffet. Had problem with AC in one room which was addressed quickly. Great stay overall.
Bharat Singhvi | Thu, Mar 15, '18
Rs. 5,997Choose Dates
It was excellent, location is little bit inside the main street however the street is broad enuff for the cab, apart from villa. You can avail sitting lounge and ride bicycle a little nothing much apart from this.
Kushal | Mon, Nov 6, '17
Rs. 8,923Choose Dates
Great location .. The only glitch was the full day taxi service that the hotel arranged. The driver was rude and took us where he wanted to go, not where we asked him to. And in spite of repeated requests for a changed driver, he was assigned to us for three straight days.
Loveleen Gupta | Thu, Jul 27, '17
Rs. 6,606Choose Dates
All the staff was really good and always smiling. Lication is perfect. Rooms structure is normal and bcause it do not have balcony room become like suffocated. Not too much lights in the room. Brakfast was bad as I been their at last moment it was all cold stuff, I bet you can not eat that chicken barbeque
vipin | Mon, Apr 2, '18
Rs. 2,546Choose Dates
Very neat and clean room. Options for beach side view rooms. Prime location in Kuta. Clubs and main market is nearby. Very neer to the beach. Superb breakfast arrangements. Nice swimming pool. Just loved it.
PRATIK | Tue, Dec 12, '17
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
This hotel was so amazing that I can simply say WOW. The location is good. The room was neat, big and with all amenities that you needed. For 1 day I have opted for Honeymoon suite with private pool and villa was simply amazing. Pool was a bit small but fro honeymoon to enjoy and relax it was awesome Food we ordered at night was good, tasty and you can have all types of drinks, snacks etc but a bit costlier as compared to other hotels or restaurants we opted for.
Abhishek Mehta | Thu, May 3, '18
Rs. 6,843Choose Dates
Breakfast was reasonable -hot dishes ( bacon) was on a rotational basis every third day ( but you could ask the chef to cook some if it was not available that day). The Balinese bungalows are very spacious and good value for money ( the bathrooms could do with a bit of an update) otherwise the rooms are very good.The pool bar was always attended by friendly staff, the grounds were always immaculately kept . The staff on the reception desk were very friendly and only too willing to help you if you had any problems with your accommodation. all the staff spoke very good English. The flowers for my birthday (61 yr male) was a nice gesture. Will definitely stay here again
Jeff | Thu, Dec 11, '14
Rs. 3,667Choose Dates
Hotel was good .. Services provided are good but little bit away from Geger beach .. Around 30 minutes of walk but Geger is one of the best beach I have seen in Bali. Hotel Staff was co-operative & cleaniness was good. If someone looking for privacy its a good place to stay.
Dheeraj Mangla | Mon, Feb 20, '17
Rs. 3,012Choose Dates
The hotel is right in the middle of the city . The room price is very affordable . The room service is great . We get nice Buffet breakfast in the hotel. There is a lot of variety food . There is a nice pool in the hotel . The room was very clean. Thank you
Puneet Bellubbi | Fri, Apr 27, '18
Rs. 2,493Choose Dates
Hotel is located around 5-10 mins walk to Kuta Beach and is located very near to Kuta Square. Restaurants and Shopping complex are located nearby to the hotel. Hotel staff were friendly & courteous. Rooms are clean & tidy. Overall a great value for money.
SURENDAR PASUPULATI SESHAGIRIRAO | Wed, Feb 7, '18
On last day of our trip in Bali . We stayed in this hotel for one day, because we had a early morning flight. If your flight is early morning then you may stay at this hotel . It is located near to airport rooms are spacious, WiFi is covered all over the room, room service not much satisfied.
Shafiahmed N | Wed, Mar 14, '18
Rs. 1,554Choose Dates
Alam Puisi Villa is a great value for money. The rooms are large and have a neat private pool. The bathroom is large with a large sized tub. Alam puisi hotel is located in rice fields but the only drawback of the location is that its about 5. 5 km away from Ubud city center / market area.
Akshay Raje | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Rs. 6,105Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Bali Hotels Booking
- Bali is an island province of Indonesia.
- It is located at the western end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with Java and Lombok flanking it on the western and the eastern sides respectively.
- It is famous for lush forests, volcanic mountains, rice paddies, fine sand beaches and coral reefs.
- There are numerous religious sites in Bali such as the Uluwatu Temple.
- On the southern side, the beach city of Kuta has energetic bars whereas Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are better known as resort towns.
- The island also attracts tourists for yoga and meditation retreats.
- A lot of dive shops are available along the beach for on location and remote diving experiences.
- There are many languages spoken in Bali due to the multi-cultured injection of foreign tourists.
- It invites a wide array of tourists, from young back-packers who seek adventure and culture, to the uber-rich crowd that seeks relaxation.
- Whether you want to enjoy the comfort and luxury of a beach-facing resort or the granite and marble furnishings of a flagship hotel, MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali offer all these types and more.
- Experience the kingdom of Bali like never before with MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Bali:
o Kuta Paradiso Hotel, Tuban
o Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa, Nusa Dua
o Anantara Seminyak Resort and Spa, Seminyak
o Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta Legian
o Grand Hyatt Bali, Nusa Dua
o Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, Tuban
o Hilton Bali Resort, Nusa Dua
o The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection by Marriott
o The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua
5 Star Bali Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque beach views and a buzz of activities happening around every corner.
- These hotels may be less luxurious than the five-star options, but guarantee a similar experience. Here are some of the renowned 3-star Hotels in Bali: o Uppala Villa and Spa, Seminyak
- By and large Bali is a cheap place due to its developing character. However, MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali bring you the best offers even on budget hotels and help you save and travel more. Below are some Budget Hotels in Bali:
- The tourist season in Bali is during the months of July and August (Easter Holidays) and during the Christmas / New Year time (December till first week of January).
- Peak season will obviously be a very crowded and busy.
- If you want to avoid the bustle of this tourist spot in Indonesia, the best time to visit Bali is during April, May, June and September.
- Book your hotel in advance as the hotels quote higher prices, taking advantage of new travellers during the peak season.
- Be advised of not taking suggestions about hotels from cab drivers.
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay at the hotel for your booking, at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
- Kuta Beach is a place that attracts the largest crowd of surfers and backpackers. This means you can find budget accommodations around Poppies 1 and 2. Here, you can explore Jalan Pantai aka the Beach Road, which is perhaps the main attraction. Jalan Legian is an eventful strip of nightclubs, eateries and shops. North of Kuta Beach, the relatively quieter side of Bali exists in Legian. North of Legian is Seminyak; you will find hotels and restaurants here noticeably classier than the Kuta Beach.
- Jimbaran and Uluwatu are renowned for the top-notch surfing spots, rocky beaches and big waves.
- Sanur lies on the west coast, right opposite Kuta and Denpasar. You can find the oldest luxury hotels of Bali here. This place tends to attract crowd of older, richer and sophisticated travellers, looking to revel in peace, quietude and nature. There is scope for some nightlife; the place is not completely dead at night.
- Towards the northeast, Ahmed is the hotspot for diving. You may find a few small hotels but you will not find them online.
- Ubud is your paradise if you wish to meditate and practice Yoga. This is not a beach location and has plenty of cafes and restaurants boasting of organic ingredients, boutiques etc.
- By Air: Ngurah Rai International Airport, officially known as I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, is the chief airport in Bali, which is connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to reach Bali within an hour, as it is located 13 km south of Denpasar.
- By Road: Driving to Bali from anywhere in Indonesia is possible. But the drive can get a little hectic. Buses also ply from Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, to Bali, but it is a tedious 23-hours long bus journey.
- By Sea: Bali is a popular port for most luxury cruise liners, travelling to or through this side of South East Asia. One can take a flight to Singapore, Sumatra or Java and from there, get on a ship to Bali. Information regarding the same can be obtained at the airport help desks.
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Bali. Some of the hotels are available at discounted rates from 5% to 55%.
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali start from INR 355 per night, going as high as INR 73108 per night at the Jeeva Saba Bali, Keramas.
3 Star Bali Hotels
o The Evitel Resort Ubud, Ubud
o J-Hotel Kuta, Kuta-Legian
o BaliSandy Resort, Kuta-Legian
o Blue Point Bay Villas and Spa, Uluwatu
Budget Hotels in Bali
o Grand La Villais hotel and Spa, Seminyak
o Ramada Encore Bali, Seminyak
o Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta
o Suris Boutique Hotel, Kuta-Legian
o Ubud Sensasi Bungalows, Ubud
Tips for booking Bali Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, before taking the vacation: