Hotels in Bali
(2110 Hotels in Bali - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 138)
Excellent place to stay and enjoy Private Pool. Go for Majestic Villa. It's really worth. Private Pool is best one . Food is also Good and affordable. Other are of Villa is also good . There are many types majestic villa terra-cotta and other wooden villas
Durgesh Patil | Thu, Mar 8, '18
Rs. 8,979Choose Dates
On last day of our trip in Bali . We stayed in this hotel for one day, because we had a early morning flight. If your flight is early morning then you may stay at this hotel . It is located near to airport rooms are spacious, WiFi is covered all over the room, room service not much satisfied.
Shafiahmed N | Wed, Mar 14, '18
Rs. 2,874Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Bali
Very good hotel to stay & enjoy holidays with your loved one. The pool access rooms are awesome. The hotel is little bit long distance from main Semiyank city & hotel provides very limited free transfer facility to Semiyank city. But easy transport is available from Semiyank to Ramada.
JITEENPRASAD MADHUKAR BACHAL | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 3,638Choose Dates
Do not waste your money on this hotel, it ONLY LOOKS GOOD. Staff was unfriendly, didn’t know english, super slow room service. A very bad experience overall. 1 good thing about this hotel was the swimming pool.
Karanveer | Fri, Nov 17, '17
Rs. 4,528Choose Dates
Villa was perfectly described, very calm and beautiful .. Pools were awesome .. Perfect place for honeymooners and couples. Cozy beds and I love the staff, service was excellent. Kudos to Hotel staff and management very helpful. Overall stay was awesome.
Ankit Srivastava | Thu, Nov 30, '17
Rs. 11,179Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Bali
The hotel rooms are quite old and in desperate need of an upgrade! The switches were old and broken and so was the furniture. The bathroom lacked basic necessities. There is also bare minimum lighting around the resort at night which makes it creepy. Best to avoid
Rohit | Wed, Dec 27, '17
Rs. 5,364Choose Dates
Breakfast was reasonable -hot dishes ( bacon) was on a rotational basis every third day ( but you could ask the chef to cook some if it was not available that day). The Balinese bungalows are very spacious and good value for money ( the bathrooms could do with a bit of an update) otherwise the rooms are very good.The pool bar was always attended by friendly staff, the grounds were always immaculately kept . The staff on the reception desk were very friendly and only too willing to help you if you had any problems with your accommodation. all the staff spoke very good English. The flowers for my birthday (61 yr male) was a nice gesture. Will definitely stay here again
Jeff | Thu, Dec 11, '14
Rs. 3,621Choose Dates
Great location .. The only glitch was the full day taxi service that the hotel arranged. The driver was rude and took us where he wanted to go, not where we asked him to. And in spite of repeated requests for a changed driver, he was assigned to us for three straight days.
Loveleen Gupta | Thu, Jul 27, '17
Rs. 2,683Choose Dates
I live in deluxe suit & that was super awesome. Value for money. Hugr resort. Love the pool & pool bar. I did special romantic cocktail dinner near beach. Breakfast was awesome too, lots of variety. If you have money & looking for luxury then this is the place to chill out.
Suraj Patil | Sun, Dec 24, '17
Rs. 32,512Choose Dates
Excellent resort and great service. The breakfast was elaborate and good as well. Loved the swimming pool! Had been a very pleasant stay and would look forward to come back! The rooms need a little renovation though.
Koushik Chatterjee | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 6,665Choose Dates
Great hotel for money. On the beach, restaurant with view of beach. View of beach from balcony and corridor. Good hotel for the price staff was excellent only they should speak English better at why it has to be 250 character. All is good All is great. Worth the money compared to hotels around
Rashmikant Dalal | Sun, Jul 9, '17
Having stayed in a few Bali hotels I would say this is a very nice hotel and I enjoyed to stay here. Location is great complimentary breakfast was sumptuous felt safe and ambiance was great. Facilities the air conditioner in most rooms is more of a fan and souring nights when it gets hot and humid it can ruin your stay. No smoking is not thoroughly followed as I could see staff or tourists smoke outside my patio.
Ankit Khetarpal | Tue, Dec 22, '15
Rs. 6,621Choose Dates
The staff at reception don't know how to communicate with customers. Hotel have weird policies. They charge extra 2% for card payment. In entire Bali I have made payment through card but no one charged me extra. Even they take IDR 5, 00, 000 as deposit which ia a new thing. I stayed in seminiyak hotel neither they charged me extra for extra payment nor they took any deposit amount. I didn't like the attitude of staff.
Gauri Thalange | Sat, Feb 10, '18
Rs. 5,806Choose Dates
On the first day, there had been an issue with a bed which made terrible noise making it very uncomfortable. When complained, the next day resort arranged transit to their another villa at seminyak at an hour and half distance. Have to face real inconvenience of packing again and shifting to the new location. The resort is at outskirts from the main city or shopping area making the place more peaceful, relaxing and serene.
Rohit | Thu, Jul 13, '17
Rs. 3,406Choose Dates
We had booked 2 deluxe rooms for our stay from 08th to 13th March 2018. The hotel upgraded us to Bungalow Rooms which was a kind gesture. The rooms were spacious and had a nice sit out area. The location is very convenient which had a supermarket just opposite the hotel and lot of good restaurants at walking distance. Taxis are available round the clock for movement and going out to the city and other places. The buffet breakfast had nice spread with lot of choices. The hotel property was nicely maintained with several options for relaxation and recreation. Swimming pool was clean, large and beautiful with just perfect water temperature maintained. Water sports and other activities are within close proximity and even the hotel had the facility to organize day Tours. The hotel even called up the taxi for our early morning airport transfer. The only disappointment is the beach, which is very shallow and not enough to enjoy the beach. Overall a very good and comfortable stay and a real value for money deal through Makemytrip.
ANWAR KHAN | Tue, Mar 13, '18
Rs. 7,349Choose Dates
Hotel room and location was amazing. Easy to find and really loved the ambience of the hotel. Breakfast was good too. Swimming pool was lovely. WiFi service was good too. Hotel stay is good for short stay also good value for money.
Taimina Musa Lakhani | Thu, Jan 18, '18
I had booked a sweet room in hotel room was good and spacious. Beach is just 5 minutes walk from hotel. Staff was good and helpful. Pool was clean and two Indian food restaurant are nearby . Overall value for money
mudit sharma | Thu, May 3, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
It was good experience, very good location lots of greenery around well planned landscaping, best thing about this place is infinitely pool & river pool, and most famous rock bar. Good food & good service
vivek vaity | Mon, Mar 19, '18
Rs. 25,453Choose Dates
Center to all locations. Kuta Beach, Discovery Mall, Poppies restaurant . . Room was clean and big enough. Buffet breakfast is decent had couple of Indian dishes as well. Best budget hotel which is center to all the places . Near to Airport. We stayed there for 3days.
Ramesh Elworthy | Sat, Apr 7, '18
Rs. 4,913Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Bali Hotels Booking
- Bali is an island province of Indonesia.
- It is located at the western end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with Java and Lombok flanking it on the western and the eastern sides respectively.
- It is famous for lush forests, volcanic mountains, rice paddies, fine sand beaches and coral reefs.
- There are numerous religious sites in Bali such as the Uluwatu Temple.
- On the southern side, the beach city of Kuta has energetic bars whereas Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are better known as resort towns.
- The island also attracts tourists for yoga and meditation retreats.
- A lot of dive shops are available along the beach for on location and remote diving experiences.
- There are many languages spoken in Bali due to the multi-cultured injection of foreign tourists.
- It invites a wide array of tourists, from young back-packers who seek adventure and culture, to the uber-rich crowd that seeks relaxation.
- Whether you want to enjoy the comfort and luxury of a beach-facing resort or the granite and marble furnishings of a flagship hotel, MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali offer all these types and more.
- Experience the kingdom of Bali like never before with MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Bali:
o Kuta Paradiso Hotel, Tuban
o Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa, Nusa Dua
o Anantara Seminyak Resort and Spa, Seminyak
o Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta Legian
o Grand Hyatt Bali, Nusa Dua
o Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, Tuban
o Hilton Bali Resort, Nusa Dua
o The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection by Marriott
o The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua
5 Star Bali Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque beach views and a buzz of activities happening around every corner.
- These hotels may be less luxurious than the five-star options, but guarantee a similar experience. Here are some of the renowned 3-star Hotels in Bali: o Uppala Villa and Spa, Seminyak
- By and large Bali is a cheap place due to its developing character. However, MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali bring you the best offers even on budget hotels and help you save and travel more. Below are some Budget Hotels in Bali:
- The tourist season in Bali is during the months of July and August (Easter Holidays) and during the Christmas / New Year time (December till first week of January).
- Peak season will obviously be a very crowded and busy.
- If you want to avoid the bustle of this tourist spot in Indonesia, the best time to visit Bali is during April, May, June and September.
- Book your hotel in advance as the hotels quote higher prices, taking advantage of new travellers during the peak season.
- Be advised of not taking suggestions about hotels from cab drivers.
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay at the hotel for your booking, at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
- Kuta Beach is a place that attracts the largest crowd of surfers and backpackers. This means you can find budget accommodations around Poppies 1 and 2. Here, you can explore Jalan Pantai aka the Beach Road, which is perhaps the main attraction. Jalan Legian is an eventful strip of nightclubs, eateries and shops. North of Kuta Beach, the relatively quieter side of Bali exists in Legian. North of Legian is Seminyak; you will find hotels and restaurants here noticeably classier than the Kuta Beach.
- Jimbaran and Uluwatu are renowned for the top-notch surfing spots, rocky beaches and big waves.
- Sanur lies on the west coast, right opposite Kuta and Denpasar. You can find the oldest luxury hotels of Bali here. This place tends to attract crowd of older, richer and sophisticated travellers, looking to revel in peace, quietude and nature. There is scope for some nightlife; the place is not completely dead at night.
- Towards the northeast, Ahmed is the hotspot for diving. You may find a few small hotels but you will not find them online.
- Ubud is your paradise if you wish to meditate and practice Yoga. This is not a beach location and has plenty of cafes and restaurants boasting of organic ingredients, boutiques etc.
- By Air: Ngurah Rai International Airport, officially known as I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, is the chief airport in Bali, which is connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to reach Bali within an hour, as it is located 13 km south of Denpasar.
- By Road: Driving to Bali from anywhere in Indonesia is possible. But the drive can get a little hectic. Buses also ply from Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, to Bali, but it is a tedious 23-hours long bus journey.
- By Sea: Bali is a popular port for most luxury cruise liners, travelling to or through this side of South East Asia. One can take a flight to Singapore, Sumatra or Java and from there, get on a ship to Bali. Information regarding the same can be obtained at the airport help desks.
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Bali. Some of the hotels are available at discounted rates from 5% to 55%.
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali start from INR 138 per night, going as high as INR 293700 per night at the Jeeva Saba Bali, Keramas.
3 Star Bali Hotels
o The Evitel Resort Ubud, Ubud
o J-Hotel Kuta, Kuta-Legian
o BaliSandy Resort, Kuta-Legian
o Blue Point Bay Villas and Spa, Uluwatu
Budget Hotels in Bali
o Grand La Villais hotel and Spa, Seminyak
o Ramada Encore Bali, Seminyak
o Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta
o Suris Boutique Hotel, Kuta-Legian
o Ubud Sensasi Bungalows, Ubud
Tips for booking Bali Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, before taking the vacation: