Hotels in Bali
(2182 Hotels in Bali - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 168)
The hotel is nice, the staff is nice but the food is bad. Do not go for breakfast if you are a vegetarian. The hotel is also a bit inside but still close to the airport. They ruined my candlelight dinner surprise by doing an average decoration and bad food (maybe because we are vegetarians) but they also refunded 50% amount for the candlelight. The pool is good, service is good. Don't go for food here.
Arunabh Pandey | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 6,011Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Bali
The hotel location was very good . It's opposite to beach . Swimming pool is maintained clean . Break fast for vegetarians was given by hotel. Good hospitality by hotel consideration of veg food was done.
raghavendra kustagi | Wed, Apr 11, '18
Awesome experience, nice hotel with excellent breakfast. Nice ambience with good pools and facilities. Beach is not that good for the place. Overall its an worth for money. The behaviour from the staff is excellent and polite. The rooms are good and not so great.
lithin mg | Tue, Feb 13, '18
Rs. 8,303Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Bali
Point to note: Airport drop/pickup is not complimentary regardless of your stay duration. They do provide but charge a bomb (IDR 425k) whereas you can get uber for 180k or a normal taxi for 230k . . We got a free upgrade to lagoon villa as deluxe pool villas were under renovation. We were welcomed with an orange cooler & escorted to our villa in a golf cart. When we entered the villa, there was a basket of fruits (mostly tropical) for us in the lounge space. We availed the shuttle service from hotel to ubud centre at 5:30pm. Breakfast spread was good and specially the cheese and mushroom omelette prepared by Adhi. Oka told and helped us a lot in general. The villa was awesome and lagoon also. Only suggestion is to have Bath robes for the guests. The reconditioning was slow and after room service, it is switched off so it took long for room to come to normal temperature. We got free local calls to our next hotel in Lembongan and snorkel ling booking in Lembongan for which I am really thankful. They give a complimentary 15-min massage, but in general, massaging is cheaper in ubud Center (about 3-4 times cheaper). The lagoon villa pool connecting to the main pool is very awesome. The feel of the place overall is very good. My wife really didn’t feel like leaving on the last day at all . Overall I would recommend this resort as a good luxurious location with beautiful surroundings and serene place to relax with your loved ones.
Ekansh | Tue, Apr 10, '18
Rs. 10,141Choose Dates
Great location .. The only glitch was the full day taxi service that the hotel arranged. The driver was rude and took us where he wanted to go, not where we asked him to. And in spite of repeated requests for a changed driver, he was assigned to us for three straight days.
Loveleen Gupta | Thu, Jul 27, '17
Rs. 3,806Choose Dates
There was lots of murmuring noice from the sides of room especially during night and also the lights are very dim in room need to have more light inside room. Staff is good and supportive. Breakfast buffet was OK and need to improve little bit for vegetarian people.
Ravi Matanhelia | Mon, Apr 9, '18
Rs. 3,196Choose Dates
A very nice hotel. They had upgraded our room and provided us with free massage vochers. Beach was kept clean. We enjoyed the beach area and services provided were also very good. Overall a very good experience
Isha | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 6,647Choose Dates
It was good experience, very good location lots of greenery around well planned landscaping, best thing about this place is infinitely pool & river pool, and most famous rock bar. Good food & good service
vivek vaity | Mon, Mar 19, '18
Rs. 28,017Choose Dates
Location of the hotel is very good - right in the Legian main street, less than an km to beaches and you get everything nearby . Superior rooms are okay but toiler is very small. We can asked for a bucket and jug, they didn't provide . Other facilities and food was good & food is not that expensive and staff is very friendly.
Chethan Kumar S | Sat, Apr 21, '18
Rs. 2,630Choose Dates
We had booked 2 deluxe rooms for our stay from 08th to 13th March 2018. The hotel upgraded us to Bungalow Rooms which was a kind gesture. The rooms were spacious and had a nice sit out area. The location is very convenient which had a supermarket just opposite the hotel and lot of good restaurants at walking distance. Taxis are available round the clock for movement and going out to the city and other places. The buffet breakfast had nice spread with lot of choices. The hotel property was nicely maintained with several options for relaxation and recreation. Swimming pool was clean, large and beautiful with just perfect water temperature maintained. Water sports and other activities are within close proximity and even the hotel had the facility to organize day Tours. The hotel even called up the taxi for our early morning airport transfer. The only disappointment is the beach, which is very shallow and not enough to enjoy the beach. Overall a very good and comfortable stay and a real value for money deal through Makemytrip.
ANWAR KHAN | Tue, Mar 13, '18
Rs. 7,575Choose Dates
Staying at Sun Boutique was very pleasant and had an incredible experience. The room service, hotel services, ambience, location, locality everything is amazing. I will recommend everyone who are looking for a stay in sun set road should opt it.
Nagabhushan | Sun, Dec 17, '17
Rs. 1,555Choose Dates
Located on Jalan Raya in Kuta, Park Regis Kuta Hotel is a 5-minute drive from the Museum Kartun Indonesia Bali. Shop for gifts o
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Stayed at Rhadana for 6 nights in Feb 2018. Centrally Located in Kuta with close proximity to everything. Food joints like KFC and Dominos at Stone's throw. Walkable distance to Kuta Square and Beach. Service was amazing. Staff is courteous and always smiling. They are ready to help you with anything. Swimming pool is huge and very few people using it unlike other hotels where it is always occupied. Breakfast was good. Not a huge spread but a mix of everything. Room service is excellent. To top it all, everything is Halal and they have prayer facilities. Nominally priced and definitely worth every penny.
Shaheer Vaqhas | Wed, Feb 7, '18
Rs. 1,515Choose Dates
I think the best location in Bali to stay. Right from the entrance, to lobby, to views, to rooms, to various facilities like two pools etc. Amazing staff, very hospitable and courteous. Just one request if they can provide large drinking water bottles in rooms instead of the smaller 330ml size. Would love to stay again.
Nikhil Vashisht | Thu, Mar 1, '18
Best Hotel in Kuta Area. Hotel Stay Friendly nice Property. Bigger Rooms. Enjoyed the stay for 02 Nights. Suggested for Honeymooners and Couples. Food is also very nice in the hotel. Worth spending the Money. Enjoyed and had a wonderful experience
Milan Somaiya | Tue, Feb 27, '18
Rs. 10,930Choose Dates
All the staff was really good and always smiling. Lication is perfect. Rooms structure is normal and bcause it do not have balcony room become like suffocated. Not too much lights in the room. Brakfast was bad as I been their at last moment it was all cold stuff, I bet you can not eat that chicken barbeque
vipin | Mon, Apr 2, '18
Rs. 2,074Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Bali Hotels Booking
- Bali is an island province of Indonesia.
- It is located at the western end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with Java and Lombok flanking it on the western and the eastern sides respectively.
- It is famous for lush forests, volcanic mountains, rice paddies, fine sand beaches and coral reefs.
- There are numerous religious sites in Bali such as the Uluwatu Temple.
- On the southern side, the beach city of Kuta has energetic bars whereas Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are better known as resort towns.
- The island also attracts tourists for yoga and meditation retreats.
- A lot of dive shops are available along the beach for on location and remote diving experiences.
- There are many languages spoken in Bali due to the multi-cultured injection of foreign tourists.
- It invites a wide array of tourists, from young back-packers who seek adventure and culture, to the uber-rich crowd that seeks relaxation.
- Whether you want to enjoy the comfort and luxury of a beach-facing resort or the granite and marble furnishings of a flagship hotel, MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali offer all these types and more.
- Experience the kingdom of Bali like never before with MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Bali:
o Kuta Paradiso Hotel, Tuban
o Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa, Nusa Dua
o Anantara Seminyak Resort and Spa, Seminyak
o Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta Legian
o Grand Hyatt Bali, Nusa Dua
o Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, Tuban
o Hilton Bali Resort, Nusa Dua
o The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection by Marriott
o The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua
5 Star Bali Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque beach views and a buzz of activities happening around every corner.
- These hotels may be less luxurious than the five-star options, but guarantee a similar experience. Here are some of the renowned 3-star Hotels in Bali: o Uppala Villa and Spa, Seminyak
- By and large Bali is a cheap place due to its developing character. However, MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali bring you the best offers even on budget hotels and help you save and travel more. Below are some Budget Hotels in Bali:
- The tourist season in Bali is during the months of July and August (Easter Holidays) and during the Christmas / New Year time (December till first week of January).
- Peak season will obviously be a very crowded and busy.
- If you want to avoid the bustle of this tourist spot in Indonesia, the best time to visit Bali is during April, May, June and September.
- Book your hotel in advance as the hotels quote higher prices, taking advantage of new travellers during the peak season.
- Be advised of not taking suggestions about hotels from cab drivers.
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay at the hotel for your booking, at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
- Kuta Beach is a place that attracts the largest crowd of surfers and backpackers. This means you can find budget accommodations around Poppies 1 and 2. Here, you can explore Jalan Pantai aka the Beach Road, which is perhaps the main attraction. Jalan Legian is an eventful strip of nightclubs, eateries and shops. North of Kuta Beach, the relatively quieter side of Bali exists in Legian. North of Legian is Seminyak; you will find hotels and restaurants here noticeably classier than the Kuta Beach.
- Jimbaran and Uluwatu are renowned for the top-notch surfing spots, rocky beaches and big waves.
- Sanur lies on the west coast, right opposite Kuta and Denpasar. You can find the oldest luxury hotels of Bali here. This place tends to attract crowd of older, richer and sophisticated travellers, looking to revel in peace, quietude and nature. There is scope for some nightlife; the place is not completely dead at night.
- Towards the northeast, Ahmed is the hotspot for diving. You may find a few small hotels but you will not find them online.
- Ubud is your paradise if you wish to meditate and practice Yoga. This is not a beach location and has plenty of cafes and restaurants boasting of organic ingredients, boutiques etc.
- By Air: Ngurah Rai International Airport, officially known as I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, is the chief airport in Bali, which is connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to reach Bali within an hour, as it is located 13 km south of Denpasar.
- By Road: Driving to Bali from anywhere in Indonesia is possible. But the drive can get a little hectic. Buses also ply from Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, to Bali, but it is a tedious 23-hours long bus journey.
- By Sea: Bali is a popular port for most luxury cruise liners, travelling to or through this side of South East Asia. One can take a flight to Singapore, Sumatra or Java and from there, get on a ship to Bali. Information regarding the same can be obtained at the airport help desks.
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Bali. Some of the hotels are available at discounted rates from 5% to 55%.
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the Jeeva Saba Bali, Keramas.
3 Star Bali Hotels
o The Evitel Resort Ubud, Ubud
o J-Hotel Kuta, Kuta-Legian
o BaliSandy Resort, Kuta-Legian
o Blue Point Bay Villas and Spa, Uluwatu
Budget Hotels in Bali
o Grand La Villais hotel and Spa, Seminyak
o Ramada Encore Bali, Seminyak
o Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta
o Suris Boutique Hotel, Kuta-Legian
o Ubud Sensasi Bungalows, Ubud
Tips for booking Bali Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, before taking the vacation: