Hotels in Bali
(2282 Hotels in Bali - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 117)
Hotel is good worth for money but room is not good. Only ocean view rooms are good. Staff is really decent, always ready to help. Location is good it's at beach. Beach services is very good. I will give 5 star for service and 3star for room
Ankit Maheshwari | Tue, Apr 10, '18
Center to all locations. Kuta Beach, Discovery Mall, Poppies restaurant . . Room was clean and big enough. Buffet breakfast is decent had couple of Indian dishes as well. Best budget hotel which is center to all the places . Near to Airport. We stayed there for 3days.
Ramesh Elworthy | Sat, Apr 7, '18
The facilities were too good. The room was very comfortable. We really loved the sky pool and hospitality of the staff and the restaurant staff was excellent. In our room, The AC was not working earlier, but they fixed it to some extent. Probably they will have to refill AC gas for proper cooling. However, it was not bad. The atmosphere was very much comfortable. Best thing was that they provided us special vegetarian breakfast (without egg) and prepared separately for us as we are Vegetarians. Loved everything there. Really enjoyed.
Shiv Prateek | Wed, Mar 21, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Bali
Ideal stay option for Family Vacations, Couples and Solo Travellers. Additional facilities available in RedDoorz @ Sanur Bali
Located in Kuta, 500 metres from Kuta Beach, Captain Goose features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.
It was an amazing experience staying here. A lavish 1 BHK villa with private pool. It serves you as described. The staff were cordial and helpful. Breakfast was awesome. A must stay in Seminyak. Near to the market yet a little far from the hussle of the market.
AbdulMughni Ansari | Sun, Jan 21, '18
We had booked 2 deluxe rooms for our stay from 08th to 13th March 2018. The hotel upgraded us to Bungalow Rooms which was a kind gesture. The rooms were spacious and had a nice sit out area. The location is very convenient which had a supermarket just opposite the hotel and lot of good restaurants at walking distance. Taxis are available round the clock for movement and going out to the city and other places. The buffet breakfast had nice spread with lot of choices. The hotel property was nicely maintained with several options for relaxation and recreation. Swimming pool was clean, large and beautiful with just perfect water temperature maintained. Water sports and other activities are within close proximity and even the hotel had the facility to organize day Tours. The hotel even called up the taxi for our early morning airport transfer. The only disappointment is the beach, which is very shallow and not enough to enjoy the beach. Overall a very good and comfortable stay and a real value for money deal through Makemytrip.
ANWAR KHAN | Tue, Mar 13, '18
It was a very pleasant experience staying at Horison. It is a neat clean & comfortable hotel though small . The staff is very helpful, pleasant & always smiling. Breakfast was quite good & lots of variety. Would stay again if we visit Bali again. Wish they. Had airport pick up & drop or charged a reasonable amount for this service then guests will not have. Deal with taxi drivers who demand 4-5 times than the actual cost of taxi fare.
Sudhir Mohan Sethi | Wed, Mar 28, '18
The hotel was good and location is also nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable. View of poolside and dining was great. The hotel also had dining options for vegetarian food including some Indian food items.
Sandeep Yadav | Wed, Apr 18, '18
We took superior room. It was very large. Cleanliness was very good. Hotel staff was very helpful. Buffet breakfast should be improved. Location was great. Easy access to beach and market. Swimming pool was also great
Mohit Sanbui | Sat, Feb 24, '18
Centrally located property, very close to the market. All day breakfast and wonderful 24 hour infinity pool. The rooms are very spacious and the standalone Bath tub adds to the style of the room. The basic category of the room is also very good.
Mansi Lohia | Sun, Sep 10, '17
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Bali Hotels Booking
- Bali is an island province of Indonesia.
- It is located at the western end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with Java and Lombok flanking it on the western and the eastern sides respectively.
- It is famous for lush forests, volcanic mountains, rice paddies, fine sand beaches and coral reefs.
- There are numerous religious sites in Bali such as the Uluwatu Temple.
- On the southern side, the beach city of Kuta has energetic bars whereas Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are better known as resort towns.
- The island also attracts tourists for yoga and meditation retreats.
- A lot of dive shops are available along the beach for on location and remote diving experiences.
- There are many languages spoken in Bali due to the multi-cultured injection of foreign tourists.
- It invites a wide array of tourists, from young back-packers who seek adventure and culture, to the uber-rich crowd that seeks relaxation.
- Whether you want to enjoy the comfort and luxury of a beach-facing resort or the granite and marble furnishings of a flagship hotel, MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali offer all these types and more.
- Experience the kingdom of Bali like never before with MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Bali:
o Kuta Paradiso Hotel, Tuban
o Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa, Nusa Dua
o Anantara Seminyak Resort and Spa, Seminyak
o Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta Legian
o Grand Hyatt Bali, Nusa Dua
o Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, Tuban
o Hilton Bali Resort, Nusa Dua
o The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection by Marriott
o The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua
5 Star Bali Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque beach views and a buzz of activities happening around every corner.
- These hotels may be less luxurious than the five-star options, but guarantee a similar experience. Here are some of the renowned 3-star Hotels in Bali: o Uppala Villa and Spa, Seminyak
- By and large Bali is a cheap place due to its developing character. However, MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali bring you the best offers even on budget hotels and help you save and travel more. Below are some budget hotels in Bali:
- The tourist season in Bali is during the months of July and August (Easter Holidays) and during the Christmas / New Year time (December till first week of January).
- Peak season will obviously be a very crowded and busy.
- If you want to avoid the bustle of this tourist spot in Indonesia, the best time to visit Bali is during April, May, June and September.
- Book your hotel in advance as the hotels quote higher prices, taking advantage of new travellers during the peak season.
- Be advised of not taking suggestions about hotels from cab drivers.
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay at the hotel for your booking, at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
- Kuta Beach is a place that attracts the largest crowd of surfers and backpackers. This means you can find budget accommodations around Poppies 1 and 2. Here, you can explore Jalan Pantai aka the Beach Road, which is perhaps the main attraction. Jalan Legian is an eventful strip of nightclubs, eateries and shops. North of Kuta Beach, the relatively quieter side of Bali exists in Legian. North of Legian is Seminyak; you will find hotels and restaurants here noticeably classier than the Kuta Beach.
- Jimbaran and Uluwatu are renowned for the top-notch surfing spots, rocky beaches and big waves.
- Sanur lies on the west coast, right opposite Kuta and Denpasar. You can find the oldest luxury hotels of Bali here. This place tends to attract crowd of older, richer and sophisticated travellers, looking to revel in peace, quietude and nature. There is scope for some nightlife; the place is not completely dead at night.
- Towards the northeast, Ahmed is the hotspot for diving. You may find a few small hotels but you will not find them online.
- Ubud is your paradise if you wish to meditate and practice Yoga. This is not a beach location and has plenty of cafes and restaurants boasting of organic ingredients, boutiques etc.
- By Air: Ngurah Rai International Airport, officially known as I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, is the chief airport in Bali, which is connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to reach Bali within an hour, as it is located 13 km south of Denpasar.
- By Road: Driving to Bali from anywhere in Indonesia is possible. But the drive can get a little hectic. Buses also ply from Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, to Bali, but it is a tedious 23-hours long bus journey.
- By Sea: Bali is a popular port for most luxury cruise liners, travelling to or through this side of South East Asia. One can take a flight to Singapore, Sumatra or Java and from there, get on a ship to Bali. Information regarding the same can be obtained at the airport help desks.
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Bali. Some of the hotels are available at discounted rates from 5% to 55%.
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali start from INR 117 per night, going as high as INR 387500 per night at the Jeeva Saba Bali, Keramas.
3 Star Bali Hotels
o The Evitel Resort Ubud, Ubud
o J-Hotel Kuta, Kuta-Legian
o BaliSandy Resort, Kuta-Legian
o Blue Point Bay Villas and Spa, Uluwatu
Budget Hotels in Bali
o Grand La Villais hotel and Spa, Seminyak
o Ramada Encore Bali, Seminyak
o Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta
o Suris Boutique Hotel, Kuta-Legian
o Ubud Sensasi Bungalows, Ubud
Tips for booking Bali Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, before taking the vacation: