Hotels in Bali
(2165 Hotels in Bali - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 141)
The staff is extremely coordinating. Excellent value for money . . 10 minutes walk from kuta beach and situated in between the market. Which makes the location very convenient . Breakfast has too many options to choose from. Great experience
Irfan Khan | Wed, May 9, '18
Rs. 1,304Choose Dates
A very nice hotel. They had upgraded our room and provided us with free massage vochers. Beach was kept clean. We enjoyed the beach area and services provided were also very good. Overall a very good experience
Isha | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 6,803Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Bali
On the first day, there had been an issue with a bed which made terrible noise making it very uncomfortable. When complained, the next day resort arranged transit to their another villa at seminyak at an hour and half distance. Have to face real inconvenience of packing again and shifting to the new location. The resort is at outskirts from the main city or shopping area making the place more peaceful, relaxing and serene.
Rohit | Thu, Jul 13, '17
Rs. 3,369Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Bali
Overall the hotel was nice but room was not that great. The bathroom door did not close, two beds were joined to make one bed and you can really feel the middle of the bed and lastly there were two lizards in the room. You have to be very careful in case it gets inside your bag etc
Pratha Pandey | Wed, Feb 14, '18
Rs. 4,866Choose Dates
Do not waste your money on this hotel, it ONLY LOOKS GOOD. Staff was unfriendly, didn’t know english, super slow room service. A very bad experience overall. 1 good thing about this hotel was the swimming pool.
Karanveer | Fri, Nov 17, '17
Rs. 3,612Choose Dates
Excellent place to stay and enjoy Private Pool. Go for Majestic Villa. It's really worth. Private Pool is best one . Food is also Good and affordable. Other are of Villa is also good . There are many types majestic villa terra-cotta and other wooden villas
Durgesh Patil | Thu, Mar 8, '18
Rs. 3,260Choose Dates
All staff is very helpful. Pickup and drop facility is very helpful for outsider. We have face problem with air conditioner it's not working properly. I also suggest to include more Indian vegetarian foods.
Nishank | Wed, Feb 14, '18
Rs. 5,437Choose Dates
I was on my honeymoon trip booked suite room it was so small after bed you can nearly walk. Wooden flooring was damage, they also keep security deposit charge for chargers . . Location is really good and lane is full with spas.
Rishabh | Tue, Apr 24, '18
Rs. 2,227Choose Dates
Very nice and romantic stay, everything related to your enjoyment is inside there in the hotel, you will not have to go outside that place whether it would be food or any other activity like massages pool or anything.
Vineet | Tue, Sep 26, '17
Rs. 11,975Choose Dates
Location is good, beach is good and clean, staff is decent. Only problam with the AC in rooms. They are not working properly. Eating in the hotel is very expensive. You can go the nearby market, there are very good caffe in the local area. Ocean facing rooms are good and clean.
sachin sondhi | Sat, Apr 28, '18
Rs. 7,984Choose Dates
Point to note: Airport drop/pickup is not complimentary regardless of your stay duration. They do provide but charge a bomb (IDR 425k) whereas you can get uber for 180k or a normal taxi for 230k . . We got a free upgrade to lagoon villa as deluxe pool villas were under renovation. We were welcomed with an orange cooler & escorted to our villa in a golf cart. When we entered the villa, there was a basket of fruits (mostly tropical) for us in the lounge space. We availed the shuttle service from hotel to ubud centre at 5:30pm. Breakfast spread was good and specially the cheese and mushroom omelette prepared by Adhi. Oka told and helped us a lot in general. The villa was awesome and lagoon also. Only suggestion is to have Bath robes for the guests. The reconditioning was slow and after room service, it is switched off so it took long for room to come to normal temperature. We got free local calls to our next hotel in Lembongan and snorkel ling booking in Lembongan for which I am really thankful. They give a complimentary 15-min massage, but in general, massaging is cheaper in ubud Center (about 3-4 times cheaper). The lagoon villa pool connecting to the main pool is very awesome. The feel of the place overall is very good. My wife really didn’t feel like leaving on the last day at all . Overall I would recommend this resort as a good luxurious location with beautiful surroundings and serene place to relax with your loved ones.
Ekansh | Tue, Apr 10, '18
Rs. 11,104Choose Dates
Check in was easy but they charge for everything like balcony room and schuttle to airport which is supposed to be complementary. Swimming pool is not maintained, AC was nor working and I had to call in the middle of night. Breakfast is just OK, this is not ibis but just a cheap hotel. I would not recommend.
Sameer | Sat, May 12, '18
Very clean. Staff starting from bell boy to reception to room boys are very friendly and cooperative. Breakfast spread is also good. Multiple options for both vegetarians and non vegetarians. Being vegetarian we dint find any difficulty in getting food. Beach is very near by and hotel is situated in midst of nature. We will definitely consider this for our future stay
Harsha Kadiyali | Tue, Apr 3, '18
It was good experience, very good location lots of greenery around well planned landscaping, best thing about this place is infinitely pool & river pool, and most famous rock bar. Good food & good service
vivek vaity | Mon, Mar 19, '18
Rs. 20,047Choose Dates
This hotel at good location but they don't have any thing for vegetarian people and also there is not any single resort near by this hotel in nasa dua. Overall hotel is excellent and but deluxe room like only ordinary room. Hotel is near by beach nice swimming pool etc
Shantanu Dhundhwal | Tue, Apr 3, '18
Rs. 7,365Choose Dates
The staff at reception don't know how to communicate with customers. Hotel have weird policies. They charge extra 2% for card payment. In entire Bali I have made payment through card but no one charged me extra. Even they take IDR 5, 00, 000 as deposit which ia a new thing. I stayed in seminiyak hotel neither they charged me extra for extra payment nor they took any deposit amount. I didn't like the attitude of staff.
Gauri Thalange | Sat, Feb 10, '18
Rs. 3,043Choose Dates
Great stay, nice hotel in the city. Car service easily at affordable price available here you need to negotiate a bit with drivers for great prices we got deal 500 rp for whole day car hire . Rooms are clean. Food is at bit expensive prices but quality is good . Staff is friendly . Service is fast.
Manmohan | Fri, Jan 12, '18
Rs. 1,930Choose Dates
Good location, species, beach front and nice landscaping BUT following points leave us in disappoint during our stay (with 2kids):. 1. All amenities and interior of the room is too old and doesn't work properly, even air condition is crap- using spilt AC which has a very low capacity of cooling, it is located in corner of the room so you can't even use as a fan while sleep. That was worst experience during our stay. After few times compliant to the staff they asked to keep insert card/turn on room electricity for a whole day. 2. Room doesn't have international power plug socket also socket location is far away from bed and sitting arrangement, we are living in 2018 but this hotel not bother to change their 19's facility. 3. Very limited breakfast option for vegetarian and Indian, every day we just had bread and fry potatoes. 4. No any proper menu or leaflets for room service like lunch, dinner menu and sightseeing. 5. Bed quality is really bad and creates noise even when you turn while sleeping. In fact, all furniture and toilet sanitary quality is really poor, seems never upgrade from it's been open.
Virendra Savani | Sun, Apr 1, '18
Rs. 5,718Choose Dates
This hotel is located in very quite and remote place in Ubud, Bali, so one can enjoy peace and nature. Excellent Villa with private swimming pool, bath tub, shower, kitchen, garden, most likely you can cook your own food have drinks and enjoy your stay, breakfast was excellent, shuttle available for Ubud Centre. Worth a stay.
Diwakar Mulji Katarmal | Thu, Aug 20, '15
Rs. 3,288Choose Dates
Room is very spacious. Staff is very co-operative. The location is awesome . The staff is always ready to help in whatever manner required, be it taxi, luggage, room service, or simply printouts. We are vegetarians, however the Buffet breakfast somedays had only non-veg food. So on our request they provide veg fried rice, noodles etc on order without charging anything.
Naresh Kumar GARG | Mon, Apr 23, '18
Rs. 1,880Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Bali Hotels Booking
- Bali is an island province of Indonesia.
- It is located at the western end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with Java and Lombok flanking it on the western and the eastern sides respectively.
- It is famous for lush forests, volcanic mountains, rice paddies, fine sand beaches and coral reefs.
- There are numerous religious sites in Bali such as the Uluwatu Temple.
- On the southern side, the beach city of Kuta has energetic bars whereas Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are better known as resort towns.
- The island also attracts tourists for yoga and meditation retreats.
- A lot of dive shops are available along the beach for on location and remote diving experiences.
- There are many languages spoken in Bali due to the multi-cultured injection of foreign tourists.
- It invites a wide array of tourists, from young back-packers who seek adventure and culture, to the uber-rich crowd that seeks relaxation.
- Whether you want to enjoy the comfort and luxury of a beach-facing resort or the granite and marble furnishings of a flagship hotel, MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali offer all these types and more.
- Experience the kingdom of Bali like never before with MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Bali:
o Kuta Paradiso Hotel, Tuban
o Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa, Nusa Dua
o Anantara Seminyak Resort and Spa, Seminyak
o Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta Legian
o Grand Hyatt Bali, Nusa Dua
o Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, Tuban
o Hilton Bali Resort, Nusa Dua
o The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection by Marriott
o The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua
5 Star Bali Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque beach views and a buzz of activities happening around every corner.
- These hotels may be less luxurious than the five-star options, but guarantee a similar experience. Here are some of the renowned 3-star Hotels in Bali: o Uppala Villa and Spa, Seminyak
- By and large Bali is a cheap place due to its developing character. However, MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali bring you the best offers even on budget hotels and help you save and travel more. Below are some Budget Hotels in Bali:
- The tourist season in Bali is during the months of July and August (Easter Holidays) and during the Christmas / New Year time (December till first week of January).
- Peak season will obviously be a very crowded and busy.
- If you want to avoid the bustle of this tourist spot in Indonesia, the best time to visit Bali is during April, May, June and September.
- Book your hotel in advance as the hotels quote higher prices, taking advantage of new travellers during the peak season.
- Be advised of not taking suggestions about hotels from cab drivers.
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay at the hotel for your booking, at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
- Kuta Beach is a place that attracts the largest crowd of surfers and backpackers. This means you can find budget accommodations around Poppies 1 and 2. Here, you can explore Jalan Pantai aka the Beach Road, which is perhaps the main attraction. Jalan Legian is an eventful strip of nightclubs, eateries and shops. North of Kuta Beach, the relatively quieter side of Bali exists in Legian. North of Legian is Seminyak; you will find hotels and restaurants here noticeably classier than the Kuta Beach.
- Jimbaran and Uluwatu are renowned for the top-notch surfing spots, rocky beaches and big waves.
- Sanur lies on the west coast, right opposite Kuta and Denpasar. You can find the oldest luxury hotels of Bali here. This place tends to attract crowd of older, richer and sophisticated travellers, looking to revel in peace, quietude and nature. There is scope for some nightlife; the place is not completely dead at night.
- Towards the northeast, Ahmed is the hotspot for diving. You may find a few small hotels but you will not find them online.
- Ubud is your paradise if you wish to meditate and practice Yoga. This is not a beach location and has plenty of cafes and restaurants boasting of organic ingredients, boutiques etc.
- By Air: Ngurah Rai International Airport, officially known as I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, is the chief airport in Bali, which is connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to reach Bali within an hour, as it is located 13 km south of Denpasar.
- By Road: Driving to Bali from anywhere in Indonesia is possible. But the drive can get a little hectic. Buses also ply from Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, to Bali, but it is a tedious 23-hours long bus journey.
- By Sea: Bali is a popular port for most luxury cruise liners, travelling to or through this side of South East Asia. One can take a flight to Singapore, Sumatra or Java and from there, get on a ship to Bali. Information regarding the same can be obtained at the airport help desks.
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Bali. Some of the hotels are available at discounted rates from 5% to 55%.
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali start from INR per night, going as high as INR per night at the Jeeva Saba Bali, Keramas.
3 Star Bali Hotels
o The Evitel Resort Ubud, Ubud
o J-Hotel Kuta, Kuta-Legian
o BaliSandy Resort, Kuta-Legian
o Blue Point Bay Villas and Spa, Uluwatu
Budget Hotels in Bali
o Grand La Villais hotel and Spa, Seminyak
o Ramada Encore Bali, Seminyak
o Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta
o Suris Boutique Hotel, Kuta-Legian
o Ubud Sensasi Bungalows, Ubud
Tips for booking Bali Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, before taking the vacation: