Hotels in Bali
(2028 Hotels in Bali - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 138)
Hotel room and location was amazing. Easy to find and really loved the ambience of the hotel. Breakfast was good too. Swimming pool was lovely. WiFi service was good too. Hotel stay is good for short stay also good value for money.
Taimina Musa Lakhani | Thu, Jan 18, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Bali
The staff was promptly responsive. We travelled as a group of seven, and were allot ed one family suite suitable for five which was pleasant. The rooms were huge and comfortable with an outside sitting area. Bathrooms came with bathtub and had separate toilet and shower rooms. Breakfast spread was good and best part was each person could order 2 veg dishes from main menu during breakfast in addition to the buffet. Had problem with AC in one room which was addressed quickly. Great stay overall.
Bharat Singhvi | Thu, Mar 15, '18
Rs. 5,997Choose Dates
Room is very spacious. Staff is very co-operative. The location is awesome . The staff is always ready to help in whatever manner required, be it taxi, luggage, room service, or simply printouts. We are vegetarians, however the Buffet breakfast somedays had only non-veg food. So on our request they provide veg fried rice, noodles etc on order without charging anything.
Naresh Kumar GARG | Mon, Apr 23, '18
Rs. 3,335Choose Dates
Center to all locations. Kuta Beach, Discovery Mall, Poppies restaurant . . Room was clean and big enough. Buffet breakfast is decent had couple of Indian dishes as well. Best budget hotel which is center to all the places . Near to Airport. We stayed there for 3days.
Ramesh Elworthy | Sat, Apr 7, '18
Rs. 4,913Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Bali
This hotel was so amazing that I can simply say WOW. The location is good. The room was neat, big and with all amenities that you needed. For 1 day I have opted for Honeymoon suite with private pool and villa was simply amazing. Pool was a bit small but fro honeymoon to enjoy and relax it was awesome Food we ordered at night was good, tasty and you can have all types of drinks, snacks etc but a bit costlier as compared to other hotels or restaurants we opted for.
Abhishek Mehta | Thu, May 3, '18
Rs. 6,843Choose Dates
Hotel is located around 5-10 mins walk to Kuta Beach and is located very near to Kuta Square. Restaurants and Shopping complex are located nearby to the hotel. Hotel staff were friendly & courteous. Rooms are clean & tidy. Overall a great value for money.
SURENDAR PASUPULATI SESHAGIRIRAO | Wed, Feb 7, '18
Rs. 4,346Choose Dates
Breakfast was reasonable -hot dishes ( bacon) was on a rotational basis every third day ( but you could ask the chef to cook some if it was not available that day). The Balinese bungalows are very spacious and good value for money ( the bathrooms could do with a bit of an update) otherwise the rooms are very good.The pool bar was always attended by friendly staff, the grounds were always immaculately kept . The staff on the reception desk were very friendly and only too willing to help you if you had any problems with your accommodation. all the staff spoke very good English. The flowers for my birthday (61 yr male) was a nice gesture. Will definitely stay here again
Jeff | Thu, Dec 11, '14
Rs. 3,667Choose Dates
I live in deluxe suit & that was super awesome. Value for money. Hugr resort. Love the pool & pool bar. I did special romantic cocktail dinner near beach. Breakfast was awesome too, lots of variety. If you have money & looking for luxury then this is the place to chill out.
Suraj Patil | Sun, Dec 24, '17
Rs. 7,225Choose Dates
The Sun Hotel & Spa Legian, Bali is situated in the middle of Kuta and Legian beach area, and can be accessed in 20 minutes driv
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
A very nice hotel. They had upgraded our room and provided us with free massage vochers. Beach was kept clean. We enjoyed the beach area and services provided were also very good. Overall a very good experience
Isha | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 8,505Choose Dates
The hotel is right in the middle of the city . The room price is very affordable . The room service is great . We get nice Buffet breakfast in the hotel. There is a lot of variety food . There is a nice pool in the hotel . The room was very clean. Thank you
Puneet Bellubbi | Fri, Apr 27, '18
Rs. 2,493Choose Dates
The hotel rooms are quite old and in desperate need of an upgrade! The switches were old and broken and so was the furniture. The bathroom lacked basic necessities. There is also bare minimum lighting around the resort at night which makes it creepy. Best to avoid
Rohit | Wed, Dec 27, '17
Rs. 5,620Choose Dates
Alam Puisi Villa is a great value for money. The rooms are large and have a neat private pool. The bathroom is large with a large sized tub. Alam puisi hotel is located in rice fields but the only drawback of the location is that its about 5. 5 km away from Ubud city center / market area.
Akshay Raje | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Rs. 6,105Choose Dates
Great hotel for money. On the beach, restaurant with view of beach. View of beach from balcony and corridor. Good hotel for the price staff was excellent only they should speak English better at why it has to be 250 character. All is good All is great. Worth the money compared to hotels around
Rashmikant Dalal | Sun, Jul 9, '17
Rs. 5,550Choose Dates
The facilities were too good. The room was very comfortable. We really loved the sky pool and hospitality of the staff and the restaurant staff was excellent. In our room, The AC was not working earlier, but they fixed it to some extent. Probably they will have to refill AC gas for proper cooling. However, it was not bad. The atmosphere was very much comfortable. Best thing was that they provided us special vegetarian breakfast (without egg) and prepared separately for us as we are Vegetarians. Loved everything there. Really enjoyed.
Shiv Prateek | Wed, Mar 21, '18
Rs. 2,818Choose Dates
Having stayed in a few Bali hotels I would say this is a very nice hotel and I enjoyed to stay here. Location is great complimentary breakfast was sumptuous felt safe and ambiance was great. Facilities the air conditioner in most rooms is more of a fan and souring nights when it gets hot and humid it can ruin your stay. No smoking is not thoroughly followed as I could see staff or tourists smoke outside my patio.
Ankit Khetarpal | Tue, Dec 22, '15
Rs. 8,808Choose Dates
Do not waste your money on this hotel, it ONLY LOOKS GOOD. Staff was unfriendly, didn’t know english, super slow room service. A very bad experience overall. 1 good thing about this hotel was the swimming pool.
Karanveer | Fri, Nov 17, '17
Rs. 7,018Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Bali Hotels Booking
- Bali is an island province of Indonesia.
- It is located at the western end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, with Java and Lombok flanking it on the western and the eastern sides respectively.
- It is famous for lush forests, volcanic mountains, rice paddies, fine sand beaches and coral reefs.
- There are numerous religious sites in Bali such as the Uluwatu Temple.
- On the southern side, the beach city of Kuta has energetic bars whereas Seminyak, Sanur and Nusa Dua are better known as resort towns.
- The island also attracts tourists for yoga and meditation retreats.
- A lot of dive shops are available along the beach for on location and remote diving experiences.
- There are many languages spoken in Bali due to the multi-cultured injection of foreign tourists.
- It invites a wide array of tourists, from young back-packers who seek adventure and culture, to the uber-rich crowd that seeks relaxation.
- Whether you want to enjoy the comfort and luxury of a beach-facing resort or the granite and marble furnishings of a flagship hotel, MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali offer all these types and more.
- Experience the kingdom of Bali like never before with MMT’s curated list of five-star hotels in Bali:
o Kuta Paradiso Hotel, Tuban
o Nusa Dua Beach Hotel and Spa, Nusa Dua
o Anantara Seminyak Resort and Spa, Seminyak
o Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta Legian
o Grand Hyatt Bali, Nusa Dua
o Ramada Bintang Bali Resort, Tuban
o Hilton Bali Resort, Nusa Dua
o The Stones Hotel - Legian Bali, Autograph Collection by Marriott
o The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua
5 Star Bali Hotels
- MakeMyTrip Hotels in Bali include an abundance of three-star hotels with picturesque beach views and a buzz of activities happening around every corner.
- These hotels may be less luxurious than the five-star options, but guarantee a similar experience. Here are some of the renowned 3-star Hotels in Bali: o Uppala Villa and Spa, Seminyak
- By and large Bali is a cheap place due to its developing character. However, MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali bring you the best offers even on budget hotels and help you save and travel more. Below are some Budget Hotels in Bali:
- The tourist season in Bali is during the months of July and August (Easter Holidays) and during the Christmas / New Year time (December till first week of January).
- Peak season will obviously be a very crowded and busy.
- If you want to avoid the bustle of this tourist spot in Indonesia, the best time to visit Bali is during April, May, June and September.
- Book your hotel in advance as the hotels quote higher prices, taking advantage of new travellers during the peak season.
- Be advised of not taking suggestions about hotels from cab drivers.
- Interactive discounts
- Free cancellation policy on certain hotels
- Free Wi-Fi
- Option to pay at the hotel for your booking, at the time of checkout
- MakeMyTrip assured hotels will be marked so on the website
- Kuta Beach is a place that attracts the largest crowd of surfers and backpackers. This means you can find budget accommodations around Poppies 1 and 2. Here, you can explore Jalan Pantai aka the Beach Road, which is perhaps the main attraction. Jalan Legian is an eventful strip of nightclubs, eateries and shops. North of Kuta Beach, the relatively quieter side of Bali exists in Legian. North of Legian is Seminyak; you will find hotels and restaurants here noticeably classier than the Kuta Beach.
- Jimbaran and Uluwatu are renowned for the top-notch surfing spots, rocky beaches and big waves.
- Sanur lies on the west coast, right opposite Kuta and Denpasar. You can find the oldest luxury hotels of Bali here. This place tends to attract crowd of older, richer and sophisticated travellers, looking to revel in peace, quietude and nature. There is scope for some nightlife; the place is not completely dead at night.
- Towards the northeast, Ahmed is the hotspot for diving. You may find a few small hotels but you will not find them online.
- Ubud is your paradise if you wish to meditate and practice Yoga. This is not a beach location and has plenty of cafes and restaurants boasting of organic ingredients, boutiques etc.
- By Air: Ngurah Rai International Airport, officially known as I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, is the chief airport in Bali, which is connected to the major cities around the world. Tourists can easily take public transportation or taxis to reach Bali within an hour, as it is located 13 km south of Denpasar.
- By Road: Driving to Bali from anywhere in Indonesia is possible. But the drive can get a little hectic. Buses also ply from Jakarta, the capital of Indonesia, to Bali, but it is a tedious 23-hours long bus journey.
- By Sea: Bali is a popular port for most luxury cruise liners, travelling to or through this side of South East Asia. One can take a flight to Singapore, Sumatra or Java and from there, get on a ship to Bali. Information regarding the same can be obtained at the airport help desks.
- MakeMyTrip offers a wide range of discounts on hotels in Bali. Some of the hotels are available at discounted rates from 5% to 55%.
- MakeMyTrip hotels in Bali start from INR 138 per night, going as high as INR 325050 per night at the Jeeva Saba Bali, Keramas.
3 Star Bali Hotels
o The Evitel Resort Ubud, Ubud
o J-Hotel Kuta, Kuta-Legian
o BaliSandy Resort, Kuta-Legian
o Blue Point Bay Villas and Spa, Uluwatu
Budget Hotels in Bali
o Grand La Villais hotel and Spa, Seminyak
o Ramada Encore Bali, Seminyak
o Bali Kuta Resort, Kuta
o Suris Boutique Hotel, Kuta-Legian
o Ubud Sensasi Bungalows, Ubud
Tips for booking Bali Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip?
MMT offers the following services if you book your hotel on their website, before taking the vacation: