Hotels in Hong Kong
(433 Hotels in Hong Kong - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 691)
Whole hotel reeks of strong cirgrette smoke smell. Unbearable although location is near the places that I want to visit. I was also given a room that was polluted with smoke and the staff assisted me to change to a less smelly room (still smells).
Tan Benjamin | Tue, Jun 13, '17
Rs. 12,621Choose Dates
Located in Wan Chai the hotel is well connected via trams, buses and MTR. Bus stop is just outside the hotel, tram stop is about 150 mts far and MTR is nearly 750 from the hotel. Rooms are a bit small, but that is the case with all hotels in HK. View from higher floor Superior room is awesome especially during the night.
KUSHAL GUPTA | Wed, Oct 4, '17
Rs. 11,945Choose Dates
It was a horrible experience for me, make my trip made my trip horrible with false booking confirmation. Room is not confirmed for me. They allowed me to check in only after 3 pm. Till that time I was waiting at the hotel Like a security guard. Finally I spent lot of money for nothing.
Ganapathi Pulapa | Wed, Nov 22, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Hong Kong
The hotel is a good banner, but location is big minus for Intl tourist, Staff is resposive and accommodative but the hotel makes good for the connectivity by providing a shuttle service which is prompt. Other than that it is OK doky hotel
SANTHOSH PRABHAKAR | Tue, May 1, '18
Excellent Location, rooms and bathrooms good, but too small. Overall no complains on the hotel - except it is expensive - but in Hongkong nothing is cheap especially hotels. One thing is - this hotel is extremely service friendly. Also for foreign exchange change the hotel gives better rates than outside.
GAURAV CHOKSI | Sun, Apr 15, '18
Rs. 11,744Choose Dates
The room is very clean and air conditioner is so good. When I go next I definitely choose this hotel. If your looking for sea view this hotel is very good and romantic. I loved this hotel so much. Hope you enjoy this hotel if you gonna book this hotel
Peddhinti Bukke Pavan Kumar Naik | Sun, Sep 3, '17
Recently Booked Hotels in Hong Kong
Centrally located, very close to MTR, shopping place, humble and supportive staff, good and bigger room. We stayed with 4 people family for 3 night in single big room, value for money. Nice, timely shuttle service. Advisable to others
Ghanshyam Tuwani | Wed, May 9, '18
Rs. 19,846Choose Dates
Most of the flights for HK arrival timing are in the morning. In my case I reached at hotel at 9am, so I need to wait till 2pm. Spending 5hrs are nearby hotel is too much boring. They even don't provide breakfast in fact there is no kitchen for hotel, you need to get parcels for in your room. MTR station is also little far from the hotel. Next time will definitely change the location and select hotel in Kowloon area.
Rajan | Sat, May 20, '17
Rs. 6,548Choose Dates
Reception staff’s behaviour is tooo much rude. I ask them for if possible give me little early check in but they need money for it and also I ask th for give me king size bed instate of twin bed because of I was alone but they also need money for that. It’s not big thing but their style to answer was very much rude.
hiren morbia | Thu, Apr 5, '18
Rs. 22,740Choose Dates
Good Things 1) Location. 2) The Housekeeping guys. 3) The staff in general. 4) Cleanliness. Bad Things . 1) Small Rooms. 2) There is no pool. 3) Gym is a joke ( you will surely laugh when you see it). Over all it was okay for the money we paid . But expected a little more from the hotel . Specially SPACE
rohit semlani | Mon, Apr 30, '18
Rs. 7,928Choose Dates
Perfect Location and easy access to MTR, There is an excellent choice of food in the restaurant, Very comfortable hotel, well-kept rooms, prompt service and helpful reception. Rooms are bit small but we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will certainly come back again.
Sajin Rajan | Sun, Nov 19, '17
Rs. 11,286Choose Dates
I travelled for official visit . The rooms were too small even the bathrooms . I believe thats downside of staying in Honkong. However travellng in and around the city is too convenient due to the superb public transport infrastructure. Although the place is not happening but you can reach any good place fr food/ nightlife and shopping in 30 mins.
ruchira | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Excellent location and service !! Wait for taxis can be long If Some Asian/Indian menu can be included in the breakfast. Clean rooms, jockey club view rooms are big. The only disadvantage is that on a ride day, all taxis refuse to drop you at Dorsett Stayed for 12 days and felt at home !!
Shubham Bansal | Sat, Apr 28, '18
Rs. 13,057Choose Dates
Room and Bath room are very small. Not value for money. Unprofessional reception staff. Very difficult to communicate with them. I have never experienced such kind of stay in my whole travelling. And Makemytrip charged more for this hotel. How to do basic things if bathroom is so small? No place to turn around.
KATTAYAN IQBAL | Sat, Nov 18, '17
Rs. 5,970Choose Dates
The hotel is located in a very shabby lane & the bus shuttle drop till the entrance of the hotel. Even to get a taxi, you need to drag all the luggage till the outside lane. The hotel even arrange for a taxi, you need to get it yourself. The rooms are way to small. And they have spring beds. Not at all comfortable to sleep.
Navneet Neela | Sat, May 19, '18
Rs. 7,603Choose Dates
I an a frequent traveller to Hong Kong and its been one year that I have got myself addicted to the property simply because of its perfect location and cleanliness of the hotel. I must add the room size and spacious bathroom that Butterfly in Prat offers would give stiff competition to almost all 4 star hotels in Hong Kong as I have stayed in at least 6 other 4 star hotels. Which I would not like to name but all in Kowloon side.
Robin | Mon, Sep 11, '17
Rs. 10,477Choose Dates
Location was super. Large room and service very good and super interior. View superb next I go to hong staying same hotel. Isuggest to others stay in shagrilla hotel. Hotel lobby very big and superb.
Mahesh Gupta | Fri, Jun 23, '17
Rs. 30,161Choose Dates
Good hotel with a good location in Wan Chai . MTR station is 5 min walk and there are a lot of eating options near MTR as well currency exchange counters . Hotel rooms were small compared to other countries, but I think rooms are smaller in size generally in Hong Kong .
Ranu Khandelwal | Tue, Feb 13, '18
The rooms were very small to the amount we paid. We need big room werein we can atlest are comfortable to walk in the room. The location is also not good for getting Indian food. We also don't have any nearby place for the grocery shopping. Kindly show us beter pictures on the website.
viral mehta | Sun, Feb 18, '18
Rs. 8,833Choose Dates
The worst hotel I have ever stayed in my life. They does not respect Indians. Except Indians they are behaving good with all. Though we carry a infant we weren't given a crib. If we request a crib they are charging 1000 Hkd per day which is 8500 per day (double the room rent) but for the own country people they provided a baby crib with out any charge. No tourist desk. If we ask for any route guidance they say sorry we don't know but if any other native people asks they know do. MMT KINDLY INCLUDE A NOTE IN THIS HOTEL POLICY SAYING THAT ROOM CANNOT BE PRIVIDED FIF INDIANS. So that rest of the people may not suffer booking this hote. Very rude and worst behaviour by the management.
YOKESH | Fri, Jan 26, '18
Rs. 8,015Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hong Kong Hotels Booking
- Experience the true fusion of Chinese and British cultures, by booking convenient and affordable stays at MakeMyTrip Hotels in HongKong, the city where the West meets the East. As an autonomous territory in the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong has innumerable experiences to offer to every kind of traveler.
- Savour the eccentric mix of the city’s Chinese origin and its Western influence since the times of the British Sovereign, by paying a visit to one of Asia’s most frequented tourist destinations. With ties to many cities and cultures across the globe, the territory proudly proclaims itself to be Asia’s World City.
- Immerse yourself in the colorful traditions, exotic flora and fauna, and mouthwatering international cuisines in the region, by opting a suitable home away from home. Groove to the music of the city’s iconic nightlife, by booking a convenient MakeMyTrip hotel in Hong Kong.
Hotels in Hong Kong
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong is an excellent choice for corporate travelers, as the property is easily accessible to all the financial districts. Unwind a hectic day by diving into the pool, or basking in the sunset while enjoying holistic spa therapy by professionals.
- Harbour Grand Hong Kong Hotel is well equipped for a luxurious stay, with Hong Kong Stadium. Tin Hau Temple, and Landmark Shopping Centre at close proximity.
- Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel offers limousine, free Wi-Fi, gymnasium, swimming pool, etc., in addition to a sumptuous spread of international cuisines.
- Other loved MakeMyTrip hotels in Hong Kong include – The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, Hong Kong Lhotel Nina et Convention Centre, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, Royal Garden Hotel Kowloon, and more!
5-Star Hotels in Hong Kong
- Indian travelers, for their famous Indian restaurants and delectable buffet spreads, love Hotels Ibis Hong Kong Central and Sheung Wan. Sip in exotic beverages at Le Bar, and visit the nearest attractions in this MakeMyTrip hotel in Hong Kong.
- Get value for money in Oriental Lander Hotel, which is close to Disneyland and Hong Kong Museum of History.
- Enjoy a stylish and comfy stay at Hotel Ibis Hong Kong North Point, loved for its hospitality and amenities.
- The other popular 3-star Hotels in Hong Kong are – B P International Hotel, Nathan Hotel, Penthouse, Silka Far East Hotel Hong Kong among others.
3-Star Hotels in Hong Kong
- Enjoy the comforts of USA Hostel Hong Kong, situated in Tsim Sha Tsui area of Kowloon. The hostel also provides tour desk, laundry, free Internet access, etc.
- At walking distance from Hong Kong Space Museum, Ashoka Hostel, Hong Kong offers various tourist-friendly facilities, including currency exchange, hair dryer, and satellite TV.
- Another preferred option is the Australian Guest House Kowloon, which enjoys close proximity to Star Ferry Terminal and Victoria Harbour.
- A few other budget-friendly MakeMyTrip hotels in Hong Kong include – Hotel Skylark Hong Kong, Venetian Hostel in Kowloon, Homy Inn, Orchid Inn, New Garden Hostel Hong Kong, etc.
Budget Hotels in Hong Kong
- It is recommended to book hotels in Hong Kong well in advance, as tourist seasons and currency exchange rate fluctuations could inflate the prices.
- There are options to choose from, if you would like Pearl river-facing rooms and views.
- Do consider proximity to metro station while booking, if you would like to avail public transport facilities.
Tips for booking Hotels in Hong Kong
- If you are planning to visit the city, for business or for pleasure, check out the extensive offerings of MakeMyTrip hotels in Hong Kong, to get the best of discounts and the most exciting deals.
- From budget-friendly bed & breakfast inns, to acclaimed 5-star accommodations, be sure to find the perfect one to suit your requirements, at the click of a button.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
- Take a leisurely stroll on Tsim Sha Tsui at sunset, to view the majestic panorama of the Hong Kong’s skyline at night. Hike atop the highest mountain of Kowloon, to glimpse an aerial view of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island.
- Become a child again at Disneyland, the city’s favorite destination. Take a ride on the iconic double-decker trams, and experience one of the smoothest rides ever.
- Kayaking amidst volcanic arches, exploring Song dynasty villages, and hiking on solitary islands are other incredible options for adventurous travelers.
- Shop till you drop at the city’s malls and hawker streets, where there are hundreds of options that satiate every budget and requirement. As there is no sales tax, products are generally cheaper and inviting.
Top localities to visit in Hong Kong
- Air – Hong Kong is well connected to most popular cities across the world, and Hong Kong International Airport is the nearest airport.
- Train – MTR Corporation operates inter-city passenger trains from Kowloon, Beijing, Shanghai, and other main cities of the country.
- From Macau – If you already are in Macau, you could reach Hong Kong by taking a helicopter ride, ferry service, or cruise ship.
- Land - It is also possible to drive to Hong Kong from Shenzen of Mainland China.
How to reach Hong Kong
- On MakeMyTrip.com, you can book incredible hotels in Hong Kong at discounted prices. Get the cheapest deals for the best star hotels too.
- Hong Kong hotels price start at INR 1624 and you can also get additional discounts on all Hotels. Book Now!
- Whether you have a luxury or a budget hotel stay on your mind, check out best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Hong Kong hotels!