Hotels in Hong Kong
(429 Hotels in Hong Kong - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 825)
Make my trip's rating is perfect. The breakfast is over all OK. The location is very good for Indians the near by Indian restaurant'The Uncle's hotel'is very good. The hotel room was very small particularly the bathroom. We just stand inside the bathroom not even turn. Make my trip have to put the address landmark more clear. We search this hotel for more than one hour.
SARAVANAN T | Tue, Jan 23, '18
So here is the deal- Location- When you are on a holiday, nothing beats a good location. Hotel Metropark Causeway is around the corner to Tin Hau MTR station. A 2-minute ride takes you to the Causeway Bay shopping area . Room- The rooms are decent-sized. The bay facing rooms have a better view. The bathrooms are clean, and you get clean towels. The icing was free WiFi with a 10 mbps speed. Which means, you can call your family using Viber. Food and dining- You get a welcome drink at Vics, their pub. I had the Singaporean noodles, and it was fantastic. Staff- The staff are quite helpful and are always ready to listen to you.
Anindya Banerjee | Sun, Sep 27, '15
Decent clean rooms ... Located close to the MTR .. Hotel offers shuttle services to Mtr station/ Disneyland. Around 30 Mins by train to town center. Decent breakfast spread. Need to carry your own universal Traveller plug.
Vijayshree | Sat, Dec 2, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Hong Kong
Bridal Tea House Hotel(Main Street, Ap Lei Chau) Located in the South of Hong Kong Island, the premise sits next to the Aberdeen
Property Location With a stay at Rosedale Hotel Kowloon in Kowloon (Mong Kok), you'll be minutes from Langham Place Mall and Mon
Mongkok, Hong Kong
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Located in Tsim Sha Tsui, this guesthouse is within a 10-minute walk of The One, Nathan Road Shopping District and K11 Shopping
Room and Bath room are very small. Not value for money. Unprofessional reception staff. Very difficult to communicate with them. I have never experienced such kind of stay in my whole travelling. And Makemytrip charged more for this hotel. How to do basic things if bathroom is so small? No place to turn around.
KATTAYAN IQBAL | Sat, Nov 18, '17
The hotel gave us a free smart phone during our stay with which we could make free calls- including international. Free WiFi and very fast internet. They gave us an early check in and extended our check out time by two hours. Overall a very good place to stay.
Srikanth Manchikanti | Fri, Aug 7, '15
Recently Booked Hotels in Hong Kong
I stayed at the hotel in the 1st week of Jan (including the new year eve), I can break down the review into following parts : 1. Location - we wanted to stay in the middle of the ...
Mongkok, Hong Kong
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
My friend and I enjoyed the hotel very much. The staff are very courteous, friendly and helpful. We always come back with big shopping bags and they are always ever ready to carry for us to our room. The standard room are clean, nice and spacious. Its value for money. It is also easy to get to the airport. Travelling to town is not a problem. We enjoyed our 5 night stay.
Margaret | Tue, Mar 14, '06
Hotel location is good if you are going for vacation and enjoy peace but far away from main city. Well connected to metro. View from Harbour facing rooms is great. Ambience is good. Over all it good property to stay if you are ready to travel by Metro or Taxi
Prafull Jhalani | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Good hotel with a good location in Wan Chai . MTR station is 5 min walk and there are a lot of eating options near MTR as well currency exchange counters . Hotel rooms were small compared to other countries, but I think rooms are smaller in size generally in Hong Kong .
Ranu Khandelwal | Tue, Feb 13, '18
Hotel is very good, service is good. Staff is very cooperative, food is good, location is also very good, you will get welcome drink when you arrive to hotel. Overall my experience staying in the hotel was excellent.
Rohit Kumar Makkar | Tue, Jul 25, '17
5 mins walking from Fortress hill MTR, surrounded by good locations, close to causeway bay and central, hotel has really good and big rooms as per above the standards of hongkong. The rooms are spacious, service is good, clean and hygienic environment. A very comfortable stay. Sweet and helpful staff. Seven eleven store right adjacent to the entrance which provides everything. If you looking for a good eal, go book online and stay here. Better than other costly but small size roomed hotels in hongkong.
Udit Singh | Sat, Aug 5, '17
It was a horrible experience for me, make my trip made my trip horrible with false booking confirmation. Room is not confirmed for me. They allowed me to check in only after 3 pm. Till that time I was waiting at the hotel Like a security guard. Finally I spent lot of money for nothing.
Ganapathi Pulapa | Wed, Nov 22, '17
Hotel is excellent, center of the city and nice staff. Has limited choice of food for vegetarians. Hotel provide the guest with complimentary smartphone with unlimited data, call - local and international - is very helpful. Harbour view room are not worth as harbour is hardly visible unless you go to the window.
Ramesh Chander Gupta | Sun, Nov 15, '15
Rooms are good hotel is clean but staff is little arrogant, this is not the first time I stayed in here. Most of the time I stay in Novotel only because of great location and very near to my office too. Its exactly on Nathan road close to Jordon MTR station and shopping areas nearby.
Sultan Singh | Wed, Sep 20, '17
The biggest advantage of staying in Disney's Hollywood Hotel is its location. It is very near to the Disneyland Resort. Also this hotel offers "breakfast with Mickey" which I'd highly recommend. Apart from these two things, the room is very average and the service is very mediocre. It was my daughter's birthday, I requested them in advance to decorate the room, all I found is a sticker on the door and an artificial cake made of scrap bandage with a birthday note. I had better expectations from them.
Kiran Narayan Annamdas | Sat, Jan 27, '18
Absolutely fantastic location, very convenient, close to Tsim Sha Sui MTR, shops and restuarants . Excellent, friendly & helpful staff. Rooms are very clean and having all amenities . . Lovely bar on the rooftop with excellent view of the Hong Kong skyline . We were triple sharing and the beds & room were spacious enough.
Melanie Bast | Tue, Mar 6, '18
Good value for money for the room and service. The family room we stayed in was very big with 2 king size beds and facing the sea. The front desk and concierge folks were very courteous and helpful. Did not have challenge with communication since all spoke English. Their shuttle service to the nearest MTR station is very helpful and prompt. No restaurants near the hotel. The shuttle ride to MTR will get you to some restaurants. Overall an excellent experience staying here
Pradeep Kumar | Wed, Jan 17, '18
Nice View and nice Hotel nice Room Only problem with plug points at least one plug point should be international or plug device be in the room for alternate option otherwise its very difficult with local plug in since Indian plug inns not work in Hong Kong luckily I have international plug inn otherwise I will be **** up, other all OK
ranganath chitragar | Tue, Jan 23, '18
The overall stay was good as it was a long awaited holiday with family. Had no much to think about Hotel drawbacks, but it’s truly at the best locations possible, walking distance to every thing you want. The food is just average and the price is high in comparison . . Complimentary water was there but there could be water kept at room which could be chargeable as well. The room was good just what we wanted but the aircons need a change as the value and the place demands for best quality, these now are a little old fashioned. Overall OK, liked it.
Tuhin | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Rooms are small with building only view from rooms. Had to walk a lot to the room and reception is at 5th floor. Check-in took 20 minutes which was very tiring for a long journey traveller. Overall OK but not much appreciation for hotel of accor brand.
Mukul | Thu, Apr 13, '17
It is quite a big room compared to HK hotels. Right next to MTR and bus station. Just one stop to ocean park. Excellent place to stay. The only drawback is limited food options around. We enjoyed the trip. The hotel also coffee machine in lobby and offers complimentary cappucino, that was a pleasant surprise as typically in HK don't expect service of that standard
Lisha | Fri, Jul 14, '17
It was my honeymoon trip and I was made to wait for 2 hours with my wife for check-in. In addition to that I was being provided a room with 2 single beds despite I requested them its my honey moon. Later on I was asked to pay more for other room. Even I was asked to make security deposit for 5000 HK $. They made my experience worst. No value for money. Third class reception. I wasted my money and time. Will never suggest this hotel to any 1. I really struggled a lot to get another room. Internet service for 40 minutes per day and that too in rooms its not working.
Asma Iqbal | Mon, Oct 23, '17
Small room with ultra small washroom. Hospitality is good. Location is perfect, you can have all the required stuffs nearby. There is fish market close to it. Causeway bay station is nearest MTR station within walking distance
Abhishek | Sun, Sep 17, '17
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hong Kong Hotels Booking
- Experience the true fusion of Chinese and British cultures, by booking convenient and affordable stays at MakeMyTrip hotels in HongKong, the city where the West meets the East. As an autonomous territory in the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong has innumerable experiences to offer to every kind of traveler.
- Savour the eccentric mix of the city’s Chinese origin and its Western influence since the times of the British Sovereign, by paying a visit to one of Asia’s most frequented tourist destinations. With ties to many cities and cultures across the globe, the territory proudly proclaims itself to be Asia’s World City.
- Immerse yourself in the colorful traditions, exotic flora and fauna, and mouthwatering international cuisines in the region, by opting a suitable home away from home. Groove to the music of the city’s iconic nightlife, by booking a convenient MakeMyTrip hotel in Hong Kong.
Hotels in Hong Kong
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong is an excellent choice for corporate travelers, as the property is easily accessible to all the financial districts. Unwind a hectic day by diving into the pool, or basking in the sunset while enjoying holistic spa therapy by professionals.
- Harbour Grand Hong Kong Hotel is well equipped for a luxurious stay, with Hong Kong Stadium. Tin Hau Temple, and Landmark Shopping Centre at close proximity.
- Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel offers limousine, free Wi-Fi, gymnasium, swimming pool, etc., in addition to a sumptuous spread of international cuisines.
- Other loved MakeMyTrip hotels in Hong Kong include – The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, Hong Kong Lhotel Nina et Convention Centre, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, Royal Garden Hotel Kowloon, and more!
5-Star Hotels in Hong Kong
- Indian travelers, for their famous Indian restaurants and delectable buffet spreads, love Hotels Ibis Hong Kong Central and Sheung Wan. Sip in exotic beverages at Le Bar, and visit the nearest attractions in this MakeMyTrip hotel in Hong Kong.
- Get value for money in Oriental Lander Hotel, which is close to Disneyland and Hong Kong Museum of History.
- Enjoy a stylish and comfy stay at Hotel Ibis Hong Kong North Point, loved for its hospitality and amenities.
- The other popular 3-star Hotels in Hong Kong are – B P International Hotel, Nathan Hotel, Penthouse, Silka Far East Hotel Hong Kong among others.
3-Star Hotels in Hong Kong
- Enjoy the comforts of USA Hostel Hong Kong, situated in Tsim Sha Tsui area of Kowloon. The hostel also provides tour desk, laundry, free Internet access, etc.
- At walking distance from Hong Kong Space Museum, Ashoka Hostel, Hong Kong offers various tourist-friendly facilities, including currency exchange, hair dryer, and satellite TV.
- Another preferred option is the Australian Guest House Kowloon, which enjoys close proximity to Star Ferry Terminal and Victoria Harbour.
- A few other budget-friendly MakeMyTrip hotels in Hong Kong include – Hotel Skylark Hong Kong, Venetian Hostel in Kowloon, Homy Inn, Orchid Inn, New Garden Hostel Hong Kong, etc.
Budget Hotels in Hong Kong
- It is recommended to book hotels in Hong Kong well in advance, as tourist seasons and currency exchange rate fluctuations could inflate the prices.
- There are options to choose from, if you would like Pearl river-facing rooms and views.
- Do consider proximity to metro station while booking, if you would like to avail public transport facilities.
Tips for booking Hotels in Hong Kong
- If you are planning to visit the city, for business or for pleasure, check out the extensive offerings of MakeMyTrip hotels in Hong Kong, to get the best of discounts and the most exciting deals.
- From budget-friendly bed & breakfast inns, to acclaimed 5-star accommodations, be sure to find the perfect one to suit your requirements, at the click of a button.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
- Take a leisurely stroll on Tsim Sha Tsui at sunset, to view the majestic panorama of the Hong Kong’s skyline at night. Hike atop the highest mountain of Kowloon, to glimpse an aerial view of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island.
- Become a child again at Disneyland, the city’s favorite destination. Take a ride on the iconic double-decker trams, and experience one of the smoothest rides ever.
- Kayaking amidst volcanic arches, exploring Song dynasty villages, and hiking on solitary islands are other incredible options for adventurous travelers.
- Shop till you drop at the city’s malls and hawker streets, where there are hundreds of options that satiate every budget and requirement. As there is no sales tax, products are generally cheaper and inviting.
Top localities to visit in Hong Kong
- Air – Hong Kong is well connected to most popular cities across the world, and Hong Kong International Airport is the nearest airport.
- Train – MTR Corporation operates inter-city passenger trains from Kowloon, Beijing, Shanghai, and other main cities of the country.
- From Macau – If you already are in Macau, you could reach Hong Kong by taking a helicopter ride, ferry service, or cruise ship.
- Land - It is also possible to drive to Hong Kong from Shenzen of Mainland China.
How to reach Hong Kong
- On MakeMyTrip.com, you can book incredible hotels in Hong Kong at discounted prices. Get the cheapest deals for the best star hotels too.
- Hong Kong hotels price start at INR 1624 and you can also get additional discounts on all Hotels. Book Now!
- Whether you have a luxury or a budget hotel stay on your mind, check out best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Hong Kong hotels!