Hotels in Hong Kong
(468 Hotels in Hong Kong - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 402)
Reception staff’s behaviour is tooo much rude. I ask them for if possible give me little early check in but they need money for it and also I ask th for give me king size bed instate of twin bed because of I was alone but they also need money for that. It’s not big thing but their style to answer was very much rude.
hiren morbia | Thu, Apr 5, '18
Rs. 10,992Choose Dates
Good hotel with a good location in Wan Chai . MTR station is 5 min walk and there are a lot of eating options near MTR as well currency exchange counters . Hotel rooms were small compared to other countries, but I think rooms are smaller in size generally in Hong Kong .
Ranu Khandelwal | Tue, Feb 13, '18
Stayed there for 3 nights. The rooms are very spacious. Bathroom is big and clean. The hotel provides everything necessary for your stay- water, grooming kit, etc. The staff is very helpful and polite. Location is amazing, it takes just 5 minutes to walk to meter. All kinds of transportation is available at doorstep. Overall, I'm very happy with my stay at the hotel and highly recommend to anyone.
Sankalp | Fri, Dec 22, '17
Rs. 4,210Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Hong Kong
We stayed here so travel to Disney would be easier. The shuttle services are very good with good frequency to Citygate mall or Tung Chung. Breakfast menu for vegetarians should be increased as the cost was a lot.
Vishal Saraf | Tue, Apr 17, '18
So here is the deal- Location- When you are on a holiday, nothing beats a good location. Hotel Metropark Causeway is around the corner to Tin Hau MTR station. A 2-minute ride takes you to the Causeway Bay shopping area . Room- The rooms are decent-sized. The bay facing rooms have a better view. The bathrooms are clean, and you get clean towels. The icing was free WiFi with a 10 mbps speed. Which means, you can call your family using Viber. Food and dining- You get a welcome drink at Vics, their pub. I had the Singaporean noodles, and it was fantastic. Staff- The staff are quite helpful and are always ready to listen to you.
Anindya Banerjee | Sun, Sep 27, '15
Rs. 7,992Choose Dates
Overall easy accessibility to transport, restaurants. My son had a good experience. He enjoyed thevroof top swimming facility. Held desk people are soft spoken and kind. Got extended to late checkout as well.
Sureshkumar Perumalswamy | Thu, May 25, '17
Rs. 9,990Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Hong Kong
Great Location. Decent Hotel. The room is bit old. WiFi was good, but not the greatest. Recommend it for the location, value for money and ease of transportation. Free shuttle service from Kowloon Airport Express station. East TST station access from within the hotel.
Sasmith Reddi | Tue, Mar 13, '18
Rs. 10,360Choose Dates
I travelled for official visit . The rooms were too small even the bathrooms . I believe thats downside of staying in Honkong. However travellng in and around the city is too convenient due to the superb public transport infrastructure. Although the place is not happening but you can reach any good place fr food/ nightlife and shopping in 30 mins.
ruchira | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Worst hotel I ever stayed. In spite of booking superior room. Room was very small and congested. No WiFi connectivity. Not worth for money. Would not recommend anyone to book this hotel ever. Will never stay again. Completely disappointing. What is shown in photo in completely different in real.
Hemlata | Tue, Apr 24, '18
Rs. 7,470Choose Dates
Great value for the property & amenities! Well connected by public transport. Highly recommend for couples & families. The staff is quite helpful. Vegetarian friendly menu also available. All major spots within half an hours distance.
Ranjit Chandel | Sat, Jul 8, '17
Good value for money for the room and service. The family room we stayed in was very big with 2 king size beds and facing the sea. The front desk and concierge folks were very courteous and helpful. Did not have challenge with communication since all spoke English. Their shuttle service to the nearest MTR station is very helpful and prompt. No restaurants near the hotel. The shuttle ride to MTR will get you to some restaurants. Overall an excellent experience staying here
Pradeep Kumar | Wed, Jan 17, '18
Rs. 9,712Choose Dates
It is quite a big room compared to HK hotels. Right next to MTR and bus station. Just one stop to ocean park. Excellent place to stay. The only drawback is limited food options around. We enjoyed the trip. The hotel also coffee machine in lobby and offers complimentary cappucino, that was a pleasant surprise as typically in HK don't expect service of that standard
Lisha | Fri, Jul 14, '17
Rs. 7,492Choose Dates
Located in Wan Chai the hotel is well connected via trams, buses and MTR. Bus stop is just outside the hotel, tram stop is about 150 mts far and MTR is nearly 750 from the hotel. Rooms are a bit small, but that is the case with all hotels in HK. View from higher floor Superior room is awesome especially during the night.
KUSHAL GUPTA | Wed, Oct 4, '17
Rs. 8,142Choose Dates
Location is very fabulous, very near to all sights meter is just 1 or 2 min away, very convenient, Indian restaurants very nearby, the only thing negative is the hotel has very few vegetarian options, & they don't have any Indian dish. Else its best hotel to stay.
rahul Nahata | Tue, Dec 26, '17
Hotel location is good if you are going for vacation and enjoy peace but far away from main city. Well connected to metro. View from Harbour facing rooms is great. Ambience is good. Over all it good property to stay if you are ready to travel by Metro or Taxi
Prafull Jhalani | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Room was very small as compared to what was expected. Front end staff was also OK type not very polite. Major turn off was room size which was very small Hotel didn't have Others facility like hotel shuttle bus
Seaden Lopes | Mon, Nov 6, '17
Rs. 5,374Choose Dates
Hotel is just superb with nice view from the rooms and very clean rooms. Just that it is 40 km from airport & 20 kgs from Kowloon and you need to be with tour operator if you stay in this hotel or else the commutation cost will be higher. Off course it's a Marriott group hotel so facilities are best and luxurious hotel rooms.
Vimal | Sun, Jun 26, '16
Fantastic experience. Close proximity to Mongkok MTR station and Ladies market. Breakfast spread is good but exactly the same menu for 5 days. Veg options are limited to wedges, toast and confectionery. Rooms are spacious as per Hong Kong standards
Darshan Thakkar | Mon, Apr 30, '18
Rs. 8,324Choose Dates
Getting up with a sunlight on your bed, Awesome property, very quite, great view when you woke up, the best one of all I have travelled and stayed INN, should go and stay beautiful it is nice places around to hang around, shopping and eateries.
Sachin | Tue, Oct 31, '17
Rs. 11,932Choose Dates
It was a horrible experience for me, make my trip made my trip horrible with false booking confirmation. Room is not confirmed for me. They allowed me to check in only after 3 pm. Till that time I was waiting at the hotel Like a security guard. Finally I spent lot of money for nothing.
Ganapathi Pulapa | Wed, Nov 22, '17
The rooms were very small to the amount we paid. We need big room werein we can atlest are comfortable to walk in the room. The location is also not good for getting Indian food. We also don't have any nearby place for the grocery shopping. Kindly show us beter pictures on the website.
viral mehta | Sun, Feb 18, '18
Rs. 3,954Choose Dates
The hotel is located in a very shabby lane & the bus shuttle drop till the entrance of the hotel. Even to get a taxi, you need to drag all the luggage till the outside lane. The hotel even arrange for a taxi, you need to get it yourself. The rooms are way to small. And they have spring beds. Not at all comfortable to sleep.
Navneet Neela | Sat, May 19, '18
Rs. 4,763Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hong Kong Hotels Booking
- Experience the true fusion of Chinese and British cultures, by booking convenient and affordable stays at MakeMyTrip Hotels in HongKong, the city where the West meets the East. As an autonomous territory in the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong has innumerable experiences to offer to every kind of traveler.
- Savour the eccentric mix of the city’s Chinese origin and its Western influence since the times of the British Sovereign, by paying a visit to one of Asia’s most frequented tourist destinations. With ties to many cities and cultures across the globe, the territory proudly proclaims itself to be Asia’s World City.
- Immerse yourself in the colorful traditions, exotic flora and fauna, and mouthwatering international cuisines in the region, by opting a suitable home away from home. Groove to the music of the city’s iconic nightlife, by booking a convenient MakeMyTrip hotel in Hong Kong.
Hotels in Hong Kong
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong is an excellent choice for corporate travelers, as the property is easily accessible to all the financial districts. Unwind a hectic day by diving into the pool, or basking in the sunset while enjoying holistic spa therapy by professionals.
- Harbour Grand Hong Kong Hotel is well equipped for a luxurious stay, with Hong Kong Stadium. Tin Hau Temple, and Landmark Shopping Centre at close proximity.
- Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel offers limousine, free Wi-Fi, gymnasium, swimming pool, etc., in addition to a sumptuous spread of international cuisines.
- Other loved MakeMyTrip hotels in Hong Kong include – The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, Hong Kong Lhotel Nina et Convention Centre, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, Royal Garden Hotel Kowloon, and more!
5-Star Hotels in Hong Kong
- Indian travelers, for their famous Indian restaurants and delectable buffet spreads, love Hotels Ibis Hong Kong Central and Sheung Wan. Sip in exotic beverages at Le Bar, and visit the nearest attractions in this MakeMyTrip hotel in Hong Kong.
- Get value for money in Oriental Lander Hotel, which is close to Disneyland and Hong Kong Museum of History.
- Enjoy a stylish and comfy stay at Hotel Ibis Hong Kong North Point, loved for its hospitality and amenities.
- The other popular 3-star Hotels in Hong Kong are – B P International Hotel, Nathan Hotel, Penthouse, Silka Far East Hotel Hong Kong among others.
3-Star Hotels in Hong Kong
- Enjoy the comforts of USA Hostel Hong Kong, situated in Tsim Sha Tsui area of Kowloon. The hostel also provides tour desk, laundry, free Internet access, etc.
- At walking distance from Hong Kong Space Museum, Ashoka Hostel, Hong Kong offers various tourist-friendly facilities, including currency exchange, hair dryer, and satellite TV.
- Another preferred option is the Australian Guest House Kowloon, which enjoys close proximity to Star Ferry Terminal and Victoria Harbour.
- A few other budget-friendly MakeMyTrip hotels in Hong Kong include – Hotel Skylark Hong Kong, Venetian Hostel in Kowloon, Homy Inn, Orchid Inn, New Garden Hostel Hong Kong, etc.
Budget Hotels in Hong Kong
- It is recommended to book hotels in Hong Kong well in advance, as tourist seasons and currency exchange rate fluctuations could inflate the prices.
- There are options to choose from, if you would like Pearl river-facing rooms and views.
- Do consider proximity to metro station while booking, if you would like to avail public transport facilities.
Tips for booking Hotels in Hong Kong
- If you are planning to visit the city, for business or for pleasure, check out the extensive offerings of MakeMyTrip hotels in Hong Kong, to get the best of discounts and the most exciting deals.
- From budget-friendly bed & breakfast inns, to acclaimed 5-star accommodations, be sure to find the perfect one to suit your requirements, at the click of a button.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
- Take a leisurely stroll on Tsim Sha Tsui at sunset, to view the majestic panorama of the Hong Kong’s skyline at night. Hike atop the highest mountain of Kowloon, to glimpse an aerial view of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island.
- Become a child again at Disneyland, the city’s favorite destination. Take a ride on the iconic double-decker trams, and experience one of the smoothest rides ever.
- Kayaking amidst volcanic arches, exploring Song dynasty villages, and hiking on solitary islands are other incredible options for adventurous travelers.
- Shop till you drop at the city’s malls and hawker streets, where there are hundreds of options that satiate every budget and requirement. As there is no sales tax, products are generally cheaper and inviting.
Top localities to visit in Hong Kong
- Air – Hong Kong is well connected to most popular cities across the world, and Hong Kong International Airport is the nearest airport.
- Train – MTR Corporation operates inter-city passenger trains from Kowloon, Beijing, Shanghai, and other main cities of the country.
- From Macau – If you already are in Macau, you could reach Hong Kong by taking a helicopter ride, ferry service, or cruise ship.
- Land - It is also possible to drive to Hong Kong from Shenzen of Mainland China.
How to reach Hong Kong
- On MakeMyTrip.com, you can book incredible hotels in Hong Kong at discounted prices. Get the cheapest deals for the best star hotels too.
- Hong Kong hotels price start at INR 1624 and you can also get additional discounts on all Hotels. Book Now!
- Whether you have a luxury or a budget hotel stay on your mind, check out best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Hong Kong hotels!