Hotels in Hong Kong
(436 Hotels in Hong Kong - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 435)
This Hotel is one of the best in terms of location, food, big sized rooms etc It is really a value for money and the staff is very friendly and take really good care of the guests with ever smiling face. The buffet breakfast is very vast range and has lot of healthy stuff for vegetarians also. Star ferry is very close by and chung king mansion is also walking distance only. Excellent, quite rooms and they provide sockets to suit indian style adaptor pins. That is one added advantage.
VENKATESH IYER | Mon, Oct 23, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Hong Kong
Located a 1-minute walk from iSquare, Oriental Pearl Budget Hotel in Hong Kong provides rooms with air conditioning and free WiFi.
Others, Hong Kong
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
Set amidst the picturesque backdrop of sky, sea and land, Silvermine Beach Resort offers guests a truly tranquil and relaxing environment
Silver Mine Bay, Hong Kong
Last booked at 9(hrs) ago
Located right next to Jade Market and Temple Street Night Market, Silka Seaview Hotel lies on Shanghai Street in Kowloon. The property
Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
It was a horrible experience for me, make my trip made my trip horrible with false booking confirmation. Room is not confirmed for me. They allowed me to check in only after 3 pm. Till that time I was waiting at the hotel Like a security guard. Finally I spent lot of money for nothing.
Ganapathi Pulapa | Wed, Nov 22, '17
The hotel gave us a free smart phone during our stay with which we could make free calls- including international. Free WiFi and very fast internet. They gave us an early check in and extended our check out time by two hours. Overall a very good place to stay.
Srikanth Manchikanti | Fri, Aug 7, '15
Just too good hotel in terms of connectivity and location. The staff is very much co-operative. Cleanliness is very good. When you come from airport A11 Bus stops just in front of the Hotel. So no need to worry with whatever luggage you have. Just get down at North Point stop and ibis is in front of your eyes
KETAN NIRMAL | Wed, Jan 10, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Hong Kong
Location is worst. No metro connection and limited bus service. Hotel staff is not coperative. Not worth to stay for persons who want to explore Hongkong. Staff doesn't allow befor ...
Silver Mine Bay, Hong Kong
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Very small size room. Service is average. Cutlery is not available in room service. Cannot eat food in room. Bathroom service is average. Looks different in the photo in web site d ...
Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
Last booked at 4(hrs) ago
The room is very clean and air conditioner is so good. When I go next I definitely choose this hotel. If your looking for sea view this hotel is very good and romantic. I loved this hotel so much. Hope you enjoy this hotel if you gonna book this hotel
Peddhinti Bukke Pavan Kumar Naik | Sun, Sep 3, '17
It was a lovely experience and the best part was it's location and surrounding s ... Everything was nearby .. Be it harbour, be it McDonald's or pub ... Worth staying here .. Rooms little bit small but not bad ... Will surely recommend
akarshan | Sat, Dec 16, '17
The rooms in the hotel are very small. The room is completely packed, once the luggage is kept. It just has a small space for moving. No extra space. The facilities was good, it was cleaned. The location was also very good, with many food places around the hotel.
Sujay Vijaybhai Sadhani | Mon, Mar 5, '18
Located in Wan Chai the hotel is well connected via trams, buses and MTR. Bus stop is just outside the hotel, tram stop is about 150 mts far and MTR is nearly 750 from the hotel. Rooms are a bit small, but that is the case with all hotels in HK. View from higher floor Superior room is awesome especially during the night.
KUSHAL GUPTA | Wed, Oct 4, '17
Stay was very comfortable. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Location was a bit far from city attractions like markets reataurants etc. though the view of harbour was fantastic. Would recommend to people who are looking to stay away from hustle bustle of the city.
Gautam Vohra | Sat, Jun 27, '15
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hong Kong Hotels Booking
- Experience the true fusion of Chinese and British cultures, by booking convenient and affordable stays at MakeMyTrip hotels in HongKong, the city where the West meets the East. As an autonomous territory in the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong has innumerable experiences to offer to every kind of traveler.
- Savour the eccentric mix of the city’s Chinese origin and its Western influence since the times of the British Sovereign, by paying a visit to one of Asia’s most frequented tourist destinations. With ties to many cities and cultures across the globe, the territory proudly proclaims itself to be Asia’s World City.
- Immerse yourself in the colorful traditions, exotic flora and fauna, and mouthwatering international cuisines in the region, by opting a suitable home away from home. Groove to the music of the city’s iconic nightlife, by booking a convenient MakeMyTrip hotel in Hong Kong.
Hotels in Hong Kong
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong is an excellent choice for corporate travelers, as the property is easily accessible to all the financial districts. Unwind a hectic day by diving into the pool, or basking in the sunset while enjoying holistic spa therapy by professionals.
- Harbour Grand Hong Kong Hotel is well equipped for a luxurious stay, with Hong Kong Stadium. Tin Hau Temple, and Landmark Shopping Centre at close proximity.
- Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel offers limousine, free Wi-Fi, gymnasium, swimming pool, etc., in addition to a sumptuous spread of international cuisines.
- Other loved MakeMyTrip hotels in Hong Kong include – The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, Hong Kong Lhotel Nina et Convention Centre, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, Royal Garden Hotel Kowloon, and more!
5-Star Hotels in Hong Kong
- Indian travelers, for their famous Indian restaurants and delectable buffet spreads, love Hotels Ibis Hong Kong Central and Sheung Wan. Sip in exotic beverages at Le Bar, and visit the nearest attractions in this MakeMyTrip hotel in Hong Kong.
- Get value for money in Oriental Lander Hotel, which is close to Disneyland and Hong Kong Museum of History.
- Enjoy a stylish and comfy stay at Hotel Ibis Hong Kong North Point, loved for its hospitality and amenities.
- The other popular 3-star hotels in Hong Kong are – B P International Hotel, Nathan Hotel, Penthouse, Silka Far East Hotel Hong Kong among others.
3-Star Hotels in Hong Kong
- Enjoy the comforts of USA Hostel Hong Kong, situated in Tsim Sha Tsui area of Kowloon. The hostel also provides tour desk, laundry, free Internet access, etc.
- At walking distance from Hong Kong Space Museum, Ashoka Hostel, Hong Kong offers various tourist-friendly facilities, including currency exchange, hair dryer, and satellite TV.
- Another preferred option is the Australian Guest House Kowloon, which enjoys close proximity to Star Ferry Terminal and Victoria Harbour.
- A few other budget-friendly MakeMyTrip hotels in Hong Kong include – Hotel Skylark Hong Kong, Venetian Hostel in Kowloon, Homy Inn, Orchid Inn, New Garden Hostel Hong Kong, etc.
Budget Hotels in Hong Kong
- It is recommended to book hotels in Hong Kong well in advance, as tourist seasons and currency exchange rate fluctuations could inflate the prices.
- There are options to choose from, if you would like Pearl river-facing rooms and views.
- Do consider proximity to metro station while booking, if you would like to avail public transport facilities.
Tips for booking Hotels in Hong Kong
- If you are planning to visit the city, for business or for pleasure, check out the extensive offerings of MakeMyTrip hotels in Hong Kong, to get the best of discounts and the most exciting deals.
- From budget-friendly bed & breakfast inns, to acclaimed 5-star accommodations, be sure to find the perfect one to suit your requirements, at the click of a button.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
- Take a leisurely stroll on Tsim Sha Tsui at sunset, to view the majestic panorama of the Hong Kong’s skyline at night. Hike atop the highest mountain of Kowloon, to glimpse an aerial view of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island.
- Become a child again at Disneyland, the city’s favorite destination. Take a ride on the iconic double-decker trams, and experience one of the smoothest rides ever.
- Kayaking amidst volcanic arches, exploring Song dynasty villages, and hiking on solitary islands are other incredible options for adventurous travelers.
- Shop till you drop at the city’s malls and hawker streets, where there are hundreds of options that satiate every budget and requirement. As there is no sales tax, products are generally cheaper and inviting.
Top localities to visit in Hong Kong
- Air – Hong Kong is well connected to most popular cities across the world, and Hong Kong International Airport is the nearest airport.
- Train – MTR Corporation operates inter-city passenger trains from Kowloon, Beijing, Shanghai, and other main cities of the country.
- From Macau – If you already are in Macau, you could reach Hong Kong by taking a helicopter ride, ferry service, or cruise ship.
- Land - It is also possible to drive to Hong Kong from Shenzen of Mainland China.
How to reach Hong Kong
- On MakeMyTrip.com, you can book incredible hotels in Hong Kong at discounted prices. Get the cheapest deals for the best star hotels too.
- Hong Kong hotels price start at INR 1624 and you can also get additional discounts on all Hotels. Book Now!
- Whether you have a luxury or a budget hotel stay on your mind, check out best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Hong Kong hotels!