Hotels in Hong Kong
(442 Hotels in Hong Kong - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 455)
Excellent Location, rooms and bathrooms good, but too small. Overall no complains on the hotel - except it is expensive - but in Hongkong nothing is cheap especially hotels. One thing is - this hotel is extremely service friendly. Also for foreign exchange change the hotel gives better rates than outside.
GAURAV CHOKSI | Sun, Apr 15, '18
Rs. 7,726Choose Dates
Rooms are good hotel is clean but staff is little arrogant, this is not the first time I stayed in here. Most of the time I stay in Novotel only because of great location and very near to my office too. Its exactly on Nathan road close to Jordon MTR station and shopping areas nearby.
Sultan Singh | Wed, Sep 20, '17
Good value for money for the room and service. The family room we stayed in was very big with 2 king size beds and facing the sea. The front desk and concierge folks were very courteous and helpful. Did not have challenge with communication since all spoke English. Their shuttle service to the nearest MTR station is very helpful and prompt. No restaurants near the hotel. The shuttle ride to MTR will get you to some restaurants. Overall an excellent experience staying here
Pradeep Kumar | Wed, Jan 17, '18
Rs. 4,575Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Hong Kong
Whole hotel reeks of strong cirgrette smoke smell. Unbearable although location is near the places that I want to visit. I was also given a room that was polluted with smoke and the staff assisted me to change to a less smelly room (still smells).
Tan Benjamin | Tue, Jun 13, '17
Rs. 5,517Choose Dates
Was okay experience here but after paying that much fee as a couple I got 2 single beds ... And I am on honymoon. When I asked to the reception said they can change the next day with extra money, which was unnecessary extras. Because my room was superior room which make my trip had booked for me never had this issue with booking. Com
Robin Almeida | Tue, Nov 14, '17
Rs. 8,188Choose Dates
Rooms are small with building only view from rooms. Had to walk a lot to the room and reception is at 5th floor. Check-in took 20 minutes which was very tiring for a long journey traveller. Overall OK but not much appreciation for hotel of accor brand.
Mukul | Thu, Apr 13, '17
Recently Booked Hotels in Hong Kong
Fantastic experience. Close proximity to Mongkok MTR station and Ladies market. Breakfast spread is good but exactly the same menu for 5 days. Veg options are limited to wedges, toast and confectionery. Rooms are spacious as per Hong Kong standards
Darshan Thakkar | Mon, Apr 30, '18
Rs. 6,568Choose Dates
Most of the flights for HK arrival timing are in the morning. In my case I reached at hotel at 9am, so I need to wait till 2pm. Spending 5hrs are nearby hotel is too much boring. They even don't provide breakfast in fact there is no kitchen for hotel, you need to get parcels for in your room. MTR station is also little far from the hotel. Next time will definitely change the location and select hotel in Kowloon area.
Rajan | Sat, May 20, '17
Rs. 3,577Choose Dates
I an a frequent traveller to Hong Kong and its been one year that I have got myself addicted to the property simply because of its perfect location and cleanliness of the hotel. I must add the room size and spacious bathroom that Butterfly in Prat offers would give stiff competition to almost all 4 star hotels in Hong Kong as I have stayed in at least 6 other 4 star hotels. Which I would not like to name but all in Kowloon side.
Robin | Mon, Sep 11, '17
Rs. 9,632Choose Dates
Decent clean rooms ... Located close to the MTR .. Hotel offers shuttle services to Mtr station/ Disneyland. Around 30 Mins by train to town center. Decent breakfast spread. Need to carry your own universal Traveller plug.
Vijayshree | Sat, Dec 2, '17
Rs. 4,466Choose Dates
Value for money !! Nice place to stay. Very opt for business visit and services are really good. Only demerit s that they don’t have restaurant in the hotel. MTR s very easily accessible for the easy transportation
Jeyentrabalaji | Wed, Nov 8, '17
Rs. 4,468Choose Dates
It was a horrible experience for me, make my trip made my trip horrible with false booking confirmation. Room is not confirmed for me. They allowed me to check in only after 3 pm. Till that time I was waiting at the hotel Like a security guard. Finally I spent lot of money for nothing.
Ganapathi Pulapa | Wed, Nov 22, '17
Good hotel with a good location in Wan Chai . MTR station is 5 min walk and there are a lot of eating options near MTR as well currency exchange counters . Hotel rooms were small compared to other countries, but I think rooms are smaller in size generally in Hong Kong .
Ranu Khandelwal | Tue, Feb 13, '18
I stayed at the hotel in the 1st week of Jan (including the new year eve), I can break down the review into following parts : 1. Location - we wanted to stay in the middle of the city and at a place which has easy access to public transport and the hotel did not disappoint. It is located close to Olympic station which connects Disney land/oceans world and Lantau Island. The hotel provides free shuttles to the nearby areas at frequent intervals. 2. Service - We were early and the hotel refused check-in till the actual time (2PM) and had to wait in the lobby. Few hotels provide early check-in but I guess the hotel was full and they were waiting for rooms to be ready. They don't have a waiting lounge and the seats at the reception are not comfortable. 3. Rooms - The rooms are small (literally small) and the washrooms have a funny door that got locked whenever we used it. It took the 2 of us to open the door whenever they got stuck, the hotel did not have a free room so we had to make do with what we had. For Someone who is used to staying at 4-5 star properties, I did not find the rooms to be worth the hotel standard.
Rahul Rawal | Thu, Jan 4, '18
Rs. 22,977Choose Dates
I would like to definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who enjoys night life. This property is surrounded by pubs and discotheques, very close to Wan chai, shopping districts, it was all on all a good stay.
Sachin | Fri, Jul 14, '17
Rs. 10,478Choose Dates
Not suitable for family as you can see the other person bathing and peeing .. The room is so Compacted and has no windows. The toilet smell is everywhere in the room. Not so good stay had to move out in 1 day. Even coffee was paid
aayushi | Mon, Nov 6, '17
Rs. 4,856Choose Dates
The hotel was very far from the center of the city. There was a lot of travel involved getting to the center as we were with family. We had to change 2 metros to reach Tsim Tsam Tsui it was very tiring and on a holiday we were not in for running around from one end to another. If location is not a problem for the travelers then this hotel is great.
Janak Madaan | Tue, Dec 22, '15
Very small size room. Service is average. Cutlery is not available in room service. Cannot eat food in room. Bathroom service is average. Looks different in the photo in web site details. I am not very happy but hotel lobby good.
Sanjay Pitliya | Sun, Mar 4, '18
Rs. 4,203Choose Dates
Good hospitality and good restaurants with nice food. pleasant stay for all - shuttle arrangements and prompt service in front desk as well as reception - Need to improve internet service- easy to get a taxi
aqeel ahmed | Fri, Mar 16, '18
Rs. 5,806Choose Dates
Rooms are small but have all facilities, Room services are good. Location is really good. Availability of Various foods options around is good for tourists. Local Market is just few steps. Rooms services are good and fast. Phone service needs to be better (handy)
Dharmesh Shah | Wed, Nov 8, '17
Rs. 9,151Choose Dates
The worst hotel I have ever stayed in my life. They does not respect Indians. Except Indians they are behaving good with all. Though we carry a infant we weren't given a crib. If we request a crib they are charging 1000 Hkd per day which is 8500 per day (double the room rent) but for the own country people they provided a baby crib with out any charge. No tourist desk. If we ask for any route guidance they say sorry we don't know but if any other native people asks they know do. MMT KINDLY INCLUDE A NOTE IN THIS HOTEL POLICY SAYING THAT ROOM CANNOT BE PRIVIDED FIF INDIANS. So that rest of the people may not suffer booking this hote. Very rude and worst behaviour by the management.
YOKESH | Fri, Jan 26, '18
Rs. 8,529Choose Dates
Make my trip's rating is perfect. The breakfast is over all OK. The location is very good for Indians the near by Indian restaurant'The Uncle's hotel'is very good. The hotel room was very small particularly the bathroom. We just stand inside the bathroom not even turn. Make my trip have to put the address landmark more clear. We search this hotel for more than one hour.
SARAVANAN T | Tue, Jan 23, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Its a beautiful hotel at one of the main areas of Hong Kong, conveniently located. Service is good, though it can be improved. Breakfast spread was just okay, considering the amount they charge for it. Good view from the hotel rooms, large comfortable rooms and a nice lobby, but a bit too expensive. Not value for money.
Sonal sourabh | Tue, Oct 11, '16
The biggest advantage of staying in Disney's Hollywood Hotel is its location. It is very near to the Disneyland Resort. Also this hotel offers "breakfast with Mickey" which I'd highly recommend. Apart from these two things, the room is very average and the service is very mediocre. It was my daughter's birthday, I requested them in advance to decorate the room, all I found is a sticker on the door and an artificial cake made of scrap bandage with a birthday note. I had better expectations from them.
Kiran Narayan Annamdas | Sat, Jan 27, '18
Rs. 17,757Choose Dates
I travelled for official visit . The rooms were too small even the bathrooms . I believe thats downside of staying in Honkong. However travellng in and around the city is too convenient due to the superb public transport infrastructure. Although the place is not happening but you can reach any good place fr food/ nightlife and shopping in 30 mins.
ruchira | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Located in Wan Chai the hotel is well connected via trams, buses and MTR. Bus stop is just outside the hotel, tram stop is about 150 mts far and MTR is nearly 750 from the hotel. Rooms are a bit small, but that is the case with all hotels in HK. View from higher floor Superior room is awesome especially during the night.
KUSHAL GUPTA | Wed, Oct 4, '17
Rs. 7,802Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hong Kong Hotels Booking
- Experience the true fusion of Chinese and British cultures, by booking convenient and affordable stays at MakeMyTrip Hotels in HongKong, the city where the West meets the East. As an autonomous territory in the People’s Republic of China, Hong Kong has innumerable experiences to offer to every kind of traveler.
- Savour the eccentric mix of the city’s Chinese origin and its Western influence since the times of the British Sovereign, by paying a visit to one of Asia’s most frequented tourist destinations. With ties to many cities and cultures across the globe, the territory proudly proclaims itself to be Asia’s World City.
- Immerse yourself in the colorful traditions, exotic flora and fauna, and mouthwatering international cuisines in the region, by opting a suitable home away from home. Groove to the music of the city’s iconic nightlife, by booking a convenient MakeMyTrip hotel in Hong Kong.
Hotels in Hong Kong
- Hyatt Regency Hong Kong is an excellent choice for corporate travelers, as the property is easily accessible to all the financial districts. Unwind a hectic day by diving into the pool, or basking in the sunset while enjoying holistic spa therapy by professionals.
- Harbour Grand Hong Kong Hotel is well equipped for a luxurious stay, with Hong Kong Stadium. Tin Hau Temple, and Landmark Shopping Centre at close proximity.
- Marco Polo Hong Kong Hotel offers limousine, free Wi-Fi, gymnasium, swimming pool, etc., in addition to a sumptuous spread of international cuisines.
- Other loved MakeMyTrip hotels in Hong Kong include – The Ritz-Carlton Hong Kong, Hong Kong Lhotel Nina et Convention Centre, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, Royal Garden Hotel Kowloon, and more!
5-Star Hotels in Hong Kong
- Indian travelers, for their famous Indian restaurants and delectable buffet spreads, love Hotels Ibis Hong Kong Central and Sheung Wan. Sip in exotic beverages at Le Bar, and visit the nearest attractions in this MakeMyTrip hotel in Hong Kong.
- Get value for money in Oriental Lander Hotel, which is close to Disneyland and Hong Kong Museum of History.
- Enjoy a stylish and comfy stay at Hotel Ibis Hong Kong North Point, loved for its hospitality and amenities.
- The other popular 3-star Hotels in Hong Kong are – B P International Hotel, Nathan Hotel, Penthouse, Silka Far East Hotel Hong Kong among others.
3-Star Hotels in Hong Kong
- Enjoy the comforts of USA Hostel Hong Kong, situated in Tsim Sha Tsui area of Kowloon. The hostel also provides tour desk, laundry, free Internet access, etc.
- At walking distance from Hong Kong Space Museum, Ashoka Hostel, Hong Kong offers various tourist-friendly facilities, including currency exchange, hair dryer, and satellite TV.
- Another preferred option is the Australian Guest House Kowloon, which enjoys close proximity to Star Ferry Terminal and Victoria Harbour.
- A few other budget-friendly MakeMyTrip hotels in Hong Kong include – Hotel Skylark Hong Kong, Venetian Hostel in Kowloon, Homy Inn, Orchid Inn, New Garden Hostel Hong Kong, etc.
Budget Hotels in Hong Kong
- It is recommended to book hotels in Hong Kong well in advance, as tourist seasons and currency exchange rate fluctuations could inflate the prices.
- There are options to choose from, if you would like Pearl river-facing rooms and views.
- Do consider proximity to metro station while booking, if you would like to avail public transport facilities.
Tips for booking Hotels in Hong Kong
- If you are planning to visit the city, for business or for pleasure, check out the extensive offerings of MakeMyTrip hotels in Hong Kong, to get the best of discounts and the most exciting deals.
- From budget-friendly bed & breakfast inns, to acclaimed 5-star accommodations, be sure to find the perfect one to suit your requirements, at the click of a button.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
- Take a leisurely stroll on Tsim Sha Tsui at sunset, to view the majestic panorama of the Hong Kong’s skyline at night. Hike atop the highest mountain of Kowloon, to glimpse an aerial view of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island.
- Become a child again at Disneyland, the city’s favorite destination. Take a ride on the iconic double-decker trams, and experience one of the smoothest rides ever.
- Kayaking amidst volcanic arches, exploring Song dynasty villages, and hiking on solitary islands are other incredible options for adventurous travelers.
- Shop till you drop at the city’s malls and hawker streets, where there are hundreds of options that satiate every budget and requirement. As there is no sales tax, products are generally cheaper and inviting.
Top localities to visit in Hong Kong
- Air – Hong Kong is well connected to most popular cities across the world, and Hong Kong International Airport is the nearest airport.
- Train – MTR Corporation operates inter-city passenger trains from Kowloon, Beijing, Shanghai, and other main cities of the country.
- From Macau – If you already are in Macau, you could reach Hong Kong by taking a helicopter ride, ferry service, or cruise ship.
- Land - It is also possible to drive to Hong Kong from Shenzen of Mainland China.
How to reach Hong Kong
- On MakeMyTrip.com, you can book incredible hotels in Hong Kong at discounted prices. Get the cheapest deals for the best star hotels too.
- Hong Kong hotels price start at INR 1624 and you can also get additional discounts on all Hotels. Book Now!
- Whether you have a luxury or a budget hotel stay on your mind, check out best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip Hong Kong hotels!