Hotels in Manila
(274 Hotels in Manila - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 422)
Offering a spa centre and fitness centre, Chateau Elysee is located in the Paranaque district in Manila. Resorts World Manila is
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Centrally located with very good service and food. The rooms are very spacious. It's located to big malls and very close to the metro station. Overall, very happy with the services, facilities and the price for the property. One can travel on leisure or business.
Swapnil Bhaurao Trikane | Wed, Sep 13, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Manila
The only thing good thing I can say about the hotel is that it is next to a big shopping mall with plenty of nice eateries and restaurants. The location is superb as it near to the other shopping malls like the SM Mega Mall and St Francis Square. Getting a taxi from this hotel is not a problem! What I don't like is that the hotel do not has free wifi . And one has to pay exhorbitant price for the use of internet in the hotel. Perhaps they should provide free wifi in the rooms like most of the hotels in the vicinity.
Mah | Tue, Sep 10, '13
Good place to live, good food and excellent service. Clean, functional place to stay. Not quite as close to Marina Beach as it states, as we found out when we started walking! Still walkable distance though. Lots of little shops + market stalls around but did not see obvious places to eat. Not an obvious area for foreign tourists to stay as we did.
Ashok Mela | Mon, Mar 13, '17
Excellent location, ambience, staff. Would recommend to all visiting Manila. I and the hub of Metro Manila, pasig city. Since during my visit it was christmas time. Hotel has arranged lot of celebrations during evening hours. Good facilities. On top of everything the room was exactly the same as was shown in pictures.
Divya Seth | Sun, Dec 18, '16
Staff are very friendly especially the ones at the poolside bar, Marriott Cafe, but not so much the front desk staff. The place is excellent especially for families with small kids because you do not have to go out of the building to go to restaurants, shop, and watch movies. The casino is just at the ground level of the hotel. The pool is small but it's okay because there are not so many people swimming. The room is quite small but the panoramic restroom is excellent.
Maria | Fri, Aug 26, '11
The location is not that good, bit far from centre and rooms are OK as compare to star ratings. The area around the hotel is not suitable for shopping and malls are too far from hotel. Traffic around this area is soo bad.
Balu Solanki | Tue, Jul 25, '17
Nice hotel. Good location near to the airport with nice connectivity. Complimentary breakfast. Housekeeping staff prompt and quick response from the front desk. Would recommend to budget travellers and solo travellers. However single room should be available.
Gaurav Saran | Mon, Feb 6, '17
Rs. 1,703Choose Dates
The customer service from the time I alighted from the taxi to the hotel entrance door till I checked out to airport were fantastic and excellent. from the staff manning the front door to front office check-in counter...room service...cafeteria...security of recording details of taxi movements on guests. Another uniqueness is the effort of almost all these staff who made an effort to know you and addressed you by your name.
Leo | Wed, Mar 3, '10
Excellent location looking towards Manila Bay. All sightseeing locations like Intramuros, Museums, Mall of Asia, Cultural center of Philippines are within walking distance. Well mannered staff. Only issue is non availability of Diversity in Vegetarian menu.
ANIL JAIN | Sat, Aug 19, '17
Centrally located, courteous staff. Cleanliness and maintenance is good. However, cost is on high side for food and beverages. Overall, rating is excellent. Young, good looking staff with high standards of courteousness and Hospitality. Look to stay again if opportunity comes.
Praveen Kumar Konduru | Sun, Sep 11, '16
The hotel is located amidst the madrigal business park and if you are visiting any businesses in this area this is a suitable hotel. However if you are looking for continental choice if food this hotel serve you food of greater choices until you love only filipino cuisine.
chandrashekar | Wed, Jun 28, '17
I love to stay in this hotel due to the peacefulness and calmness it offers due to it's location. The hotel is located right opposite to the Commerce Center in Alabang. One of the most special service I like about is they provide free shuttle to all the guest to go and come back to the nearest mall and supermarkets. The rooms are spacious and neat and clean. The staff are very friendly and one of the best I have experienced so far. It feels so good when they remember my previous visit and welcome me by my name. I love this hotel and would like to stay every time I am in Manila. It is good for family and kids as well.
Ashok Mela | Sun, Sep 11, '16
We stayed for a night at this hotel. The check-in process was tedious. We did not use the facilities offered by the hotel. The room was good and had all the comforts of a five star. The hotel is situated within a large complex "city of dreams" (COD). COD has various restaurants, (being pure vegetarian, was still able to find (limited) food to my liking(Italian and Thai). COD is a dream for people who don't mind some fun gambling and like serious poker(within budget 1000 peso buy in)
Devyani | Sat, Dec 30, '17
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Manila
- Manila, the capital city of the Philippines, is an eclectic mix of diverse cultures, architectural styles, and cuisines. Leisurely explore the rich cultural heritage sites of the city, by booking affordable and comfortable MakeMyTrip Hotels and Resorts in Manila.
- Walk around the 16th century historical sites of the city, sail through the Pasig River during sunset, and fall in love with the skyline of the alpha-global city at night, while experiencing truly Asian hospitality at a MakeMytrip hotel in Manila.
- The city hosts over one million tourists every year, and the important tourist attractions include Intramuros, Manila Ocean Park, Binondo, Manila Zoo, National Museum Complex, Rizal Park, and others.
- The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Intramuros comprises the popular Manila Cathedral and San Agustin Church of the 18th century. Indulge in a luxurious spa therapy at your hotel in Manila or another spa center, and take advantage of the country’s focus on medical tourism.
- Diamond Hotel Manila is loved for its impeccable hospitality and sheer luxury. Pamper your senses at the spa facility offered by the hotel, and sip in a glass of champagne at the private Jacuzzi.
- If you would like to try your luck at a casino, Midas Hotel and Casino is an incredible option. Indulge in their Japanese cuisines, wines, cocktails and delightful ambience.
- A few other amazing choices include the likes of Solaire Resort and Casino, Sofitel Phillipine Plaza, Vivere Suites Hotel, etc., all of which come to you with a promise of quality.
- Enjoy the gorgeous panoramic views of the city and the golf course, by booking Shaw Residenza for your stay in the city. You could prepare your meals by yourself, in the well-equipped kitchenette of this MakeMyTrip hotel in Manila.
- Have a pleasant stay at Sequoia Hotel, which is located at the heart of the city, and is easily accessible from Jesus and Rivers of Living. For those travelling on business, Riviera Mansion is a great choice, as it provides corporate facilities.
- Hotel Victoria de Malate is a superb option too, as it lets you pamper your senses, with an alluring massage right in the comfort of your room.
- For backpackers and those on a tight budget, worry not, for MakeMyTrip also offers numerous budget-friendly hotels in Manila.
- Enjoy true Philippine hospitality at Gaius Pension Inn, a family-run bed & breakfast business that makes you feel at home, even when you are away from home.
- Have a smooth trip by staying at the economical Stone House B&B, which offers various amenities, such as massage, conference rooms, air conditioning, etc.
- Enjoy the free shuttle service and on-site restaurant facilities of Jorivim Apartelle, a short distance away from Resorts World Manila. Other options from the city include La Casita Mercedes, Stone House Manila, and more, only on MakeMyTrip.
- These hotels in Manila can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city.
- As over a million tourists flock to the country every year, it is advisable to make advance reservations, to avoid last-minute hassles.
- To cut down on your tourism budget and have a smooth holiday, trust the holiday packages from us.
- Browse from our website and App, to easily find the best MakeMyTrip hotel in Manila that suits your budget and requirements. Make the most of your trip, with our discounted prices and other exciting offers.
- Whether you are back-packing solo across the country on a limited budget, or are here for a relaxing trip with your spouse and little ones, we have accommodations that suit every need and budget.
- With our 24*7 services and the promise of quality, you are sure to take priceless memories back home.
- Enjoy authentic Chinese cuisines in Binondo, the world’s first ever Chinatown.
- Travel back in time by taking a ride in horse-drawn carriages called Kalesa, the city’s most loved mode of transport.
- Soak in the Architectural styles that offer an infusion of influences from American, Spanish, Chinese, and Malay cultures.
- Take a walk in the historic Escolta Street, a fusion of neoclassical and beaux-arts architecture.
- Shop to your heart’s content at Plaza Miranda and Divisoria, the street market and the flea market of the city. If you love malls, do try the Robinsons Place mall, the largest in the city.
- As the country itself is an island, the most used mode of transport is by air. The Ninoy Aquino International airport is located in the city, and has regular flights from most parts of the world, especially from the nearby countries of Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, and Cambodia. Intra-city transport can be taken care of by rail, bus, and taxis.
- Rail – The Light Rail Transit is affordable, quick, and dependable.
- Road – Buses are accessible from the Lawton bus terminal. Taxis, Jeepneys, and limousines are also available across the city, at affordable prices.
- Manila hotel prices start at INR and you can also avail additional discount on all Hotels. Book Now!
- On MakeMyTrip.com, you can book incredible hotels in Manila at discounted prices. Get the cheapest deals for the best 5-star hotels too.
- Whether you have a luxury or a budget hotel stay on your mind, check out best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip hotels in Manila!