Hotels in Manila
(271 Hotels in Manila - Book Now with prices starting at Rs. 372)
My stay in your hotel was hassles free. Food quality was good. Staff were very cooperative. I arrived at the hotel in the evening. Even though I had booked for a superior room with a double bed I was offered two single beds. Anyway it was ok for me. Service was good.
John Vetticappallil | Sun, Apr 10, '16
Rs. 3,066Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Manila
Good hotel for the price. The only problem with the room was that the sink did not provide hot water. The restaurant had a limited menu, but the food quality was ok. This was not a problem as Robinson's Mall was nearby, where there were many places to eat.
James | Thu, Feb 14, '13
Rs. 3,099Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Manila
Best and safe hotel. People are highly co operative and management is keen to ensure their employees are trained in the quality services. The food in the restaurant and break fast is very tastey and ample. Each and every staff in restaurant and cheerful and make you too. I recommend families and individual to book hotel without any second thought.
ARVIND SHUKLA | Tue, Jan 23, '18
Rs. 3,184Choose Dates
Centrally located with very good service and food. The rooms are very spacious. It's located to big malls and very close to the metro station. Overall, very happy with the services, facilities and the price for the property. One can travel on leisure or business.
Swapnil Bhaurao Trikane | Wed, Sep 13, '17
Rooms were great can improve on service response small pool, good location, and breakfast definitely worth a try believe they will work On the negatives aspects and really will come a long way in future years to come
praveen Kumar | Wed, Nov 8, '17
Rs. 4,768Choose Dates
1. The count staff arrange my room to 7F(top floor), it's hot at daytime, and can't change my room to lower floor although I ask it, 2. The toilet ground is dirty, and it can'nt be cleaned, 3. I found small cockroach in the room,
Li | Mon, Jun 5, '17
Rs. 3,735Choose Dates
It had good service from the staff, you really feel like your are taken care of. It has no facilities though. It had a restaurant and bar and that is it. The location was not very ideal. You are practically in the sidewalk when you come out of the front door of the hotel. For this reason, taxis who overcharge and not use their meters park right in front of it. It is also far from big shops being in a residential neighborhood.
Anonymous | Mon, May 11, '09
Rs. 2,018Choose Dates
This hotel location at malate, many ktv bars and disco pub around, its easy to find the restaurant and night life here but many homeless and standing lady" here, if you are looking for fun in Manila, its a good choice
Chenchu Hsiung | Fri, Jul 21, '17
Rs. 1,997Choose Dates
I love to stay in this hotel due to the peacefulness and calmness it offers due to it's location. The hotel is located right opposite to the Commerce Center in Alabang. One of the most special service I like about is they provide free shuttle to all the guest to go and come back to the nearest mall and supermarkets. The rooms are spacious and neat and clean. The staff are very friendly and one of the best I have experienced so far. It feels so good when they remember my previous visit and welcome me by my name. I love this hotel and would like to stay every time I am in Manila. It is good for family and kids as well.
Ashok Mela | Sun, Sep 11, '16
Rs. 5,329Choose Dates
The Rembrandt Hotel is a pretty okay hotel to stay in. The room was okay and nice. Although there is room for improvement. Finding taxi's can be kind of difficult and take a while. I give the Rembrandt Hotel 70/100. I would stay there again.
Charat | Mon, Apr 10, '06
Rs. 3,803Choose Dates
The phone charging points were not working. The breakfast was not good at all. At 3 pm some guy just pulled the blinds to wake me up cause there was a call for me at the reception. They could have knocked or sent a lady. Rooms were clean though.
Jerroleane Zuniga | Mon, Feb 19, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Manila
- Manila, the capital city of the Philippines, is an eclectic mix of diverse cultures, architectural styles, and cuisines. Leisurely explore the rich cultural heritage sites of the city, by booking affordable and comfortable MakeMyTrip hotels in Manila.
- Walk around the 16th century historical sites of the city, sail through the Pasig River during sunset, and fall in love with the skyline of the alpha-global city at night, while experiencing truly Asian hospitality at a MakeMytrip hotel in Manila.
- The city hosts over one million tourists every year, and the important tourist attractions include Intramuros, Manila Ocean Park, Binondo, Manila Zoo, National Museum Complex, Rizal Park, and others.
- The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Intramuros comprises the popular Manila Cathedral and San Agustin Church of the 18th century. Indulge in a luxurious spa therapy at your hotel in Manila or another spa center, and take advantage of the country’s focus on medical tourism.
- Diamond Hotel Manila is loved for its impeccable hospitality and sheer luxury. Pamper your senses at the spa facility offered by the hotel, and sip in a glass of champagne at the private Jacuzzi.
- If you would like to try your luck at a casino, Midas Hotel and Casino is an incredible option. Indulge in their Japanese cuisines, wines, cocktails and delightful ambience.
- A few other amazing choices include the likes of Solaire Resort and Casino, Sofitel Phillipine Plaza, Vivere Suites Hotel, etc., all of which come to you with a promise of quality.
- Enjoy the gorgeous panoramic views of the city and the golf course, by booking Shaw Residenza for your stay in the city. You could prepare your meals by yourself, in the well-equipped kitchenette of this MakeMyTrip hotel in Manila.
- Have a pleasant stay at Sequoia Hotel, which is located at the heart of the city, and is easily accessible from Jesus and Rivers of Living. For those travelling on business, Riviera Mansion is a great choice, as it provides corporate facilities.
- Hotel Victoria de Malate is a superb option too, as it lets you pamper your senses, with an alluring massage right in the comfort of your room.
- For backpackers and those on a tight budget, worry not, for MakeMyTrip also offers numerous budget-friendly hotels in Manila.
- Enjoy true Philippine hospitality at Gaius Pension Inn, a family-run bed & breakfast business that makes you feel at home, even when you are away from home.
- Have a smooth trip by staying at the economical Stone House B&B, which offers various amenities, such as massage, conference rooms, air conditioning, etc.
- Enjoy the free shuttle service and on-site restaurant facilities of Jorivim Apartelle, a short distance away from Resorts World Manila. Other options from the city include La Casita Mercedes, Stone House Manila, and more, only on MakeMyTrip.
- These hotels in Manila can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city.
- As over a million tourists flock to the country every year, it is advisable to make advance reservations, to avoid last-minute hassles.
- To cut down on your tourism budget and have a smooth holiday, trust the holiday packages from us.
- Browse from our website and App, to easily find the best MakeMyTrip hotel in Manila that suits your budget and requirements. Make the most of your trip, with our discounted prices and other exciting offers.
- Whether you are back-packing solo across the country on a limited budget, or are here for a relaxing trip with your spouse and little ones, we have accommodations that suit every need and budget.
- With our 24*7 services and the promise of quality, you are sure to take priceless memories back home.
- Enjoy authentic Chinese cuisines in Binondo, the world’s first ever Chinatown.
- Travel back in time by taking a ride in horse-drawn carriages called Kalesa, the city’s most loved mode of transport.
- Soak in the Architectural styles that offer an infusion of influences from American, Spanish, Chinese, and Malay cultures.
- Take a walk in the historic Escolta Street, a fusion of neoclassical and beaux-arts architecture.
- Shop to your heart’s content at Plaza Miranda and Divisoria, the street market and the flea market of the city. If you love malls, do try the Robinsons Place mall, the largest in the city.
- As the country itself is an island, the most used mode of transport is by air. The Ninoy Aquino International airport is located in the city, and has regular flights from most parts of the world, especially from the nearby countries of Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, and Cambodia. Intra-city transport can be taken care of by rail, bus, and taxis.
- Rail – The Light Rail Transit is affordable, quick, and dependable.
- Road – Buses are accessible from the Lawton bus terminal. Taxis, Jeepneys, and limousines are also available across the city, at affordable prices.
- Manila hotel prices start at INR and you can also avail additional discount on all Hotels. Book Now!
- On MakeMyTrip.com, you can book incredible hotels in Manila at discounted prices. Get the cheapest deals for the best 5-star hotels too.
- Whether you have a luxury or a budget hotel stay on your mind, check out best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip hotels in Manila!