Hotels in Manila
(257 Hotels in Manila Price Starts @ Rs. 390 - Get Flat OFF use Coupon - IHSALE25)
Premium Hotels in Manila
Recently Viewed Hotels in Manila
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Manila
Almost perfect.. The only comment I can give is about their receptionist is not approachable they must always be enthusiastic and keep the smile on their face so they will look ver ...
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels in Manila
- Manila, the capital city of the Philippines, is an eclectic mix of diverse cultures, architectural styles, and cuisines. Leisurely explore the rich cultural heritage sites of the city, by booking affordable and comfortable MakeMyTrip Hotels and Resorts in Manila.
- Walk around the 16th century historical sites of the city, sail through the Pasig River during sunset, and fall in love with the skyline of the alpha-global city at night, while experiencing truly Asian hospitality at a MakeMytrip hotel in Manila.
- The city hosts over one million tourists every year, and the important tourist attractions include Intramuros, Manila Ocean Park, Binondo, Manila Zoo, National Museum Complex, Rizal Park, and others.
- The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Intramuros comprises the popular Manila Cathedral and San Agustin Church of the 18th century. Indulge in a luxurious spa therapy at your hotel in Manila or another spa center, and take advantage of the country’s focus on medical tourism.
- Diamond Hotel Manila is loved for its impeccable hospitality and sheer luxury. Pamper your senses at the spa facility offered by the hotel, and sip in a glass of champagne at the private Jacuzzi.
- If you would like to try your luck at a casino, Midas Hotel and Casino is an incredible option. Indulge in their Japanese cuisines, wines, cocktails and delightful ambience.
- A few other amazing choices include the likes of Solaire Resort and Casino, Sofitel Phillipine Plaza, Vivere Suites Hotel, etc., all of which come to you with a promise of quality.
- Enjoy the gorgeous panoramic views of the city and the golf course, by booking Shaw Residenza for your stay in the city. You could prepare your meals by yourself, in the well-equipped kitchenette of this MakeMyTrip hotel in Manila.
- Have a pleasant stay at Sequoia Hotel, which is located at the heart of the city, and is easily accessible from Jesus and Rivers of Living. For those travelling on business, Riviera Mansion is a great choice, as it provides corporate facilities.
- Hotel Victoria de Malate is a superb option too, as it lets you pamper your senses, with an alluring massage right in the comfort of your room.
- For backpackers and those on a tight budget, worry not, for MakeMyTrip also offers numerous budget-friendly hotels in Manila.
- Enjoy true Philippine hospitality at Gaius Pension Inn, a family-run bed & breakfast business that makes you feel at home, even when you are away from home.
- Have a smooth trip by staying at the economical Stone House B&B, which offers various amenities, such as massage, conference rooms, air conditioning, etc.
- Enjoy the free shuttle service and on-site restaurant facilities of Jorivim Apartelle, a short distance away from Resorts World Manila. Other options from the city include La Casita Mercedes, Stone House Manila, and more, only on MakeMyTrip.
- These hotels in Manila can be easily reached from the international airport and railway station in the city.
- As over a million tourists flock to the country every year, it is advisable to make advance reservations, to avoid last-minute hassles.
- To cut down on your tourism budget and have a smooth holiday, trust the holiday packages from us.
- Browse from our website and App, to easily find the best MakeMyTrip hotel in Manila that suits your budget and requirements. Make the most of your trip, with our discounted prices and other exciting offers.
- Whether you are back-packing solo across the country on a limited budget, or are here for a relaxing trip with your spouse and little ones, we have accommodations that suit every need and budget.
- With our 24*7 services and the promise of quality, you are sure to take priceless memories back home.
- Enjoy authentic Chinese cuisines in Binondo, the world’s first ever Chinatown.
- Travel back in time by taking a ride in horse-drawn carriages called Kalesa, the city’s most loved mode of transport.
- Soak in the Architectural styles that offer an infusion of influences from American, Spanish, Chinese, and Malay cultures.
- Take a walk in the historic Escolta Street, a fusion of neoclassical and beaux-arts architecture.
- Shop to your heart’s content at Plaza Miranda and Divisoria, the street market and the flea market of the city. If you love malls, do try the Robinsons Place mall, the largest in the city.
- As the country itself is an island, the most used mode of transport is by air. The Ninoy Aquino International airport is located in the city, and has regular flights from most parts of the world, especially from the nearby countries of Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, and Cambodia. Intra-city transport can be taken care of by rail, bus, and taxis.
- Rail – The Light Rail Transit is affordable, quick, and dependable.
- Road – Buses are accessible from the Lawton bus terminal. Taxis, Jeepneys, and limousines are also available across the city, at affordable prices.
- Manila hotel prices start at 390 INR and you can also avail additional discount on all Hotels. Book Now!
- On MakeMyTrip.com, you can book incredible hotels in Manila at discounted prices. Get the cheapest deals for the best 5-star hotels too.
- Whether you have a luxury or a budget hotel stay on your mind, check out best hotel deals only on MakeMyTrip hotels in Manila!