Hotels in Goa
(1852 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 198)
Looking good. Enjoy food. Too good memorable hotel staff is too cooperative. Properties too good. Police very nice and nearby beach sports games. Room is too wet moisturizer problems and everything is okay
Kamal Goyal | Mon, May 14, '18
Premium Hotels in Goa
The hotel is situated in excellent location. The best in my criteria for a perfect destination for my all future stay at Goa. It is a perfect for a holiday for all types of travellers, be a single, family, couple. The food was very nice and tasty. The casino was excellent. Superb breakfast, it got everything for all types of travellers, be it Indian or forieners. Such a nice swimming pool. What a sunset at pools side, you just can't forget.
Rajesh | Mon, Apr 30, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
We went for a stay at double tree by Hilton Arpora for two nights. The hotel didn’t have many facilities and no activities. The washroom was very small. Staff was friendly but laid back. It was not value for money.
Tina | Sun, May 6, '18
This room is located in MN resort campus which were informed prior, but the board for MAN resort was too small to identify. The staff response was very good. The shower in our room was broken and water pressure was also very less. The TV display was malfunctioning which was irritating.
Venugopal Balaji | Sat, Jan 13, '18
Rs. 2,700Choose Dates
A beautiful place to spend with family. Location is very near to Colva beach. Loved the ambience. Hotel is very clean. Food was good. Need some more items in menu. Room service is average. Needs improvement. Overall a nice experience. Thank you make my trip. Thank you Silver Sand.
Matam Prabhakar | Sun, May 20, '18
Rs. 4,154Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
The location is very good, But low on maintenance when it comes to rooms and service. Loved the jacuzzis, it surely was the best part of our stay! The food was good too. Was a very relaxing trip. Would surely visit the place again next season! Overall a good stay!
atithi gupta | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 4,950Choose Dates
Good stay good food good ambeince. Swimming pool is good. Good welcome. Good stay nemories historical feeling lavish life. Lavish holidays. Good greenery. Clean room. Good service. Complimentary voucher and spa was good
Heer Wadhwa | Sat, May 12, '18
Awesome Experience, Must booked hotel, location perfect, rooms perfect, service perfect. I recommend this hotel to anyone, this hotel can be booked blindly. Without any further thinking. It's bestest place to stay while visiting North Goa. All beaches near by, Food quality is best, delicious. Pool is clean, Parking space is available. And most important Rooms clean, well behaved friendly staff.
ajaya sharna | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 3,250Choose Dates
This hotel is not worth the rates. Very impolite and unprofessional manager - we booked the hotel for one day and then requested for extension at the reception around midnight. The guy at reception gave us a rate for next day and blocked the room and asked to pay next day morning. Next day morning the hotel staff was neither aware that we had extended the stay nor they wanted to believe when we tried explaining. In fact, they asked for 30% higher rate. Highly unprofessional behavior.
Niraj Biyani | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 5,799Choose Dates
Its an awesome place to stay with the family. Nice rooms, swimming pool and breakfast. Had an excellent stay ... Been here last year also .. The service remains picture perfect without any flaws ... No disturbance of anyone ... It's like staying at your home ... Made a special request for my anniversary, they decorated the room with flowers etc ... Absolutely great and lovely people and staff
Atish | Tue, Feb 13, '18
Rs. 3,239Choose Dates
Excellent ambience.. Peaceful location.. Rooms are very clean and spacious.. Interior was plush.. Best place to stay.. Clubs are Nearby to the hotel.. I would definitely recommend everyone to visit.. Thanks to Mr Devang who coordinated very well...
Swati Patil | Sat, Nov 18, '17
Rs. 2,499Choose Dates
Wonderful experience. The private beach of hotel is a retreat as apart from not so clean and crowded beaches of Goa. The staff was extremely hospitable especially Mr. Manish and Ridhika. Food was awesome. The room was beautiful. Everything was luxurious as it claims.
saloni sidana | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 18,480Choose Dates
The rooms were good. Awesome location. Everything is at a walking distance from the hotel. The food is awesome. The service was prompt. Breakfast spread was good. The pool area is well maintained and clean. They have 2 pools. Overall had a nice pleasant experience staying at the hotel
Mayur Kataria | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 4,300Choose Dates
Services in hotel are not good. Worst house keeping. Whenever you call for service Response will be after at least 2 calls at reception. AC were not properly working. They wash cups and glasses in washroom and wipe with the hand towel hanged inside the washroom. They never wore gloves while cleaning washrooms and even they did not wash hands after cleaning washrooms.
Sunita Patil | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 4,000Choose Dates
The hotel was MMT assured and we found the same class. Good Property around Calangute Beach, Entertaining Environment in Hotel, Service was excellent, room was clean and food was also good. Good Property to stay.
Deepak Kumar | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 3,500Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.