Hotels in Goa
(1993 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 249 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
Premium Hotels in Goa
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
It is always a pleasure to be at this resort. This time I stayed here after a gap on 5 years. But noticed more things are added with same beach side beauty. Situated at one of the most clean stratch of beach. New swimingpool is an additional joy.
Gaurav singh | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 5,700Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Although the hotel is in a location appropriate for quite a lot of amenities. But the service sucks. They have a restaurant and no menu card kept in the room. A lot of mosquitoes s ...
I had booked this property recently but due to an ongoing renovation, Kenilworth moved me to another adjacent resort I. E Planet Hollywood. Because of the inconvenience caused, the ...
Good stay good food good ambeince. Swimming pool is good. Good welcome. Good stay nemories historical feeling lavish life. Lavish holidays. Good greenery. Clean room. Good service. Complimentary voucher and spa was good
Heer Wadhwa | Sat, May 12, '18
Looking good. Enjoy food. Too good memorable hotel staff is too cooperative. Properties too good. Police very nice and nearby beach sports games. Room is too wet moisturizer problems and everything is okay
Kamal Goyal | Mon, May 14, '18
The hotel was MMT assured and we found the same class. Good Property around Calangute Beach, Entertaining Environment in Hotel, Service was excellent, room was clean and food was also good. Good Property to stay.
Deepak Kumar | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 5,976Choose Dates
Awesome Experience, Must booked hotel, location perfect, rooms perfect, service perfect. I recommend this hotel to anyone, this hotel can be booked blindly. Without any further thinking. It's bestest place to stay while visiting North Goa. All beaches near by, Food quality is best, delicious. Pool is clean, Parking space is available. And most important Rooms clean, well behaved friendly staff.
ajaya sharna | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 4,600Choose Dates
This hotel is not worth the rates. Very impolite and unprofessional manager - we booked the hotel for one day and then requested for extension at the reception around midnight. The guy at reception gave us a rate for next day and blocked the room and asked to pay next day morning. Next day morning the hotel staff was neither aware that we had extended the stay nor they wanted to believe when we tried explaining. In fact, they asked for 30% higher rate. Highly unprofessional behavior.
Niraj Biyani | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 5,799Choose Dates
Location of hotel is nice. Budget friendly. Staff needs to be a bit cooperative. Many people feel as if they are the boss. Has too much of not to do list at the hotel. Hotel needs to remember customer pays for leisure and hence should be provided priority. Overall breakfast is good, bathrooms are OK, location is nice, pool is well maintained, check in checkout process is fast, only staff needs to be well trained to handle customer requests.
sumeet | Wed, May 2, '18
Rs. 4,000Choose Dates
One of the best vacation memories made . Will certainly go back again. Staff are very courteous and caring. Every part of the hotel is beautiful and well kept. Breakfast buffet has a great range of options. Private beach is superb. As clean as possible. All possible water sports are there at same rates as north Goa beaches. Bathrooms are awesome . So are the rooms. Buggy rides from room to lobby is quite refreshing and we can call for the buggy numerous times. Full day activities take place for all age groups. Bicycles are available in all sizes to tour the property.
Nivi Jalan | Tue, May 15, '18
Wonderful experience. The private beach of hotel is a retreat as apart from not so clean and crowded beaches of Goa. The staff was extremely hospitable especially Mr. Manish and Ridhika. Food was awesome. The room was beautiful. Everything was luxurious as it claims.
saloni sidana | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 14,133Choose Dates
The location is very good, But low on maintenance when it comes to rooms and service. Loved the jacuzzis, it surely was the best part of our stay! The food was good too. Was a very relaxing trip. Would surely visit the place again next season! Overall a good stay!
atithi gupta | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 6,000Choose Dates
Location is plus point for this property. Pool is very clean and breakfast is too good. I would suggest this hotel for everyone if goinng to north Goa candolim is walking distance from the hotel also the market. Also the good restaurents near by
ashish | Tue, May 15, '18
A beautiful place to spend with family. Location is very near to Colva beach. Loved the ambience. Hotel is very clean. Food was good. Need some more items in menu. Room service is average. Needs improvement. Overall a nice experience. Thank you make my trip. Thank you Silver Sand.
Matam Prabhakar | Sun, May 20, '18
Rs. 3,015Choose Dates
Location is very nice. Hotel food quality is very good & delicious. Room also neat & clean, room service also very good. Swimming pool also very nice, enjoy it. Hotel located near to beach, so distance was walkable.
Deepak Salavi | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 8,599Choose Dates
Rooms was clean, spacious, nice swimming pool. Music system provided in room is awesome. Nice breakfast. If travelling with own 4wheeler vehicle, please check parking facility before booking
Nilesh Hande | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 4,900Choose Dates
Located very centrally. Basic shops like supermarkets, fruit vendors, bakeries, cafes are nearby at walking distance. Pool is not very clean. Not inviting. Rooms are good and housekeeping is willing to supply numerous times for any forgotten toiletries etc. Restaurant food is poor. All the buffet meals are below average. They provide free shuttle service to the beach since property doesn't have a private beach. With some persuasion they provide free airport pick and drop as well. Its not luxurious but a decent Eco hotel.
Nivi Jalan | Sun, May 13, '18
The hotel is located on the bypass road of Old Goa, which is very far away from the happening places of Goa. The beach is at least 15 kms away. There are no places to eat near the hotel. If you have your own vehicle you can travel to Panjim in about 15 minutes. They also provide shuttle services to Panjim . . Other than the location, the hotel is excellent with regard to service, facilities, food. The rooms were large, pool is very clean.
RAJEEV NERLAGUNTE | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 5,500Choose Dates
Nice Location Very Good Response nice Break Fast Good For Couple Stay Walking Distance At Calangute Beach And All Indian Restaurant Near the Grand Riviera Also For Stay And Happy Moments Couple s Will Stay Their.
Maulesh H Patel | Mon, May 7, '18
Rs. 3,192Choose Dates
The hotel is situated in excellent location. The best in my criteria for a perfect destination for my all future stay at Goa. It is a perfect for a holiday for all types of travellers, be a single, family, couple. The food was very nice and tasty. The casino was excellent. Superb breakfast, it got everything for all types of travellers, be it Indian or forieners. Such a nice swimming pool. What a sunset at pools side, you just can't forget.
Rajesh | Mon, Apr 30, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.