Hotels in Goa
(1871 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 249 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
Services in hotel are not good. Worst house keeping. Whenever you call for service Response will be after at least 2 calls at reception. AC were not properly working. They wash cups and glasses in washroom and wipe with the hand towel hanged inside the washroom. They never wore gloves while cleaning washrooms and even they did not wash hands after cleaning washrooms.
Sunita Patil | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 4,250Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Goa
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Negatives first - approach road to the facility is very narrow lane, if you are in an SUV, chances that you might get stuck! The facility is under construction. Garden area at the entrance can be improved further. Staff not cooperative - any room change you request (may be due to their fault also) they immediately demand additional amount. No toiletries except soap and shampoo packets . Positives - Pics look great here. On the sea shore. People who expect to be away from the crowd can opt for this facility . Overall experience was an AVERAGE :(
milind joshi | Thu, Apr 19, '18
Rs. 4,800Choose Dates
Nice Location Very Good Response nice Break Fast Good For Couple Stay Walking Distance At Calangute Beach And All Indian Restaurant Near the Grand Riviera Also For Stay And Happy Moments Couple s Will Stay Their.
Maulesh H Patel | Mon, May 7, '18
Rs. 4,632Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
The staff were very supportive and helpful. The location of the hotel is little odd the main road so found getting rides were a little hard. The room allotted was small. All togeth ...
TV was not at all working. Made a complaint but no result. Pathetic Breakfast served only on first day and rest 3 days no breakfast. Restaurant owners keep poking you to pay your b ...
Very Average Stay, location is good but hotel is very Average and food is expensive. If you can stay at good hotel and take a bike on rent that is advisable. Location is good but o ...
Excellent service, friendly staff, good food available in there restaurant, as well there are number of good restaurant available close to hotel, located in market area close to railway station as well bus stand, the auto stand is very close as well, over all value for money and cool stay for solo or with family / friends.
Amod Kumar Pravakar | Sat, Apr 14, '18
Rs. 2,408Choose Dates
Resort was good but very poor service. Lady at reception was rude. We had booked room 21 days in advance for 3 people. Still extra bed was not provided, after repeated request. We were really tired after our journey, and wanted to have rest after check in. To be precise, bed arrived after 2 hours. When called the reception about it . She said you already called and need to wait . I don’t think this is the way to talk to guest and keep them waiting. The check in time was 3 pm which is late than other hotels and still room not ready . No one to serve breakfast . Next day they called in the room just to ask if we were checking out tomorrow . We were sleeping that time and phone call really disturbed us. Why these guys choose such time to disturb their guests . No golf car was arriving to pick or drop the guest to beach . Also during checkout we requested 2 times to send staff for luggage but no one arrived . We come for holiday to relax and chill . Not to work on own for everything . It claims five star hotel but service is very poor
Amita Dand | Tue, Apr 3, '18
The best in class resort and couple friendly and a perfect destination for honeymoon . The resort is a huge property and rooms with beach view, breakfast buffet is at its best. Menu is quite costly but you won’t mind to pay since that place deserve to be costly.
Mandeep Reddy | Thu, May 10, '18
It's an average hotel. It's a small property, definitely not a 4 star as mentioned. The only highlight of the hotel is the pool which is tiny but the view is OK. It's close to the beach and there are some good places to hang out close by. Wouldn't go back to this property for sure.
Jaideep | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 7,500Choose Dates
One of the best vacation memories made . Will certainly go back again. Staff are very courteous and caring. Every part of the hotel is beautiful and well kept. Breakfast buffet has a great range of options. Private beach is superb. As clean as possible. All possible water sports are there at same rates as north Goa beaches. Bathrooms are awesome . So are the rooms. Buggy rides from room to lobby is quite refreshing and we can call for the buggy numerous times. Full day activities take place for all age groups. Bicycles are available in all sizes to tour the property.
Nivi Jalan | Tue, May 15, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.