Hotels in Goa
(1259 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 193 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Really bad experience. Please guess don't book this Riavasa hotel because they show different photos at make my trip and provide room at other locations. Nothing available at on room service name. Toilet bathroom also too much poor. Too much smell there. Totally west your money.
Narender | Tue, Aug 15, '17
Great stay .. Excellent resort having its own private road to beach. The cottages were great having spacious room .. All the facilities were perfect and well maintained. Hotel also had nice restaurant with live music going around even at breakfast time. Food was good and service was great.
Nishant Daryanani | Mon, Jan 8, '18
Premium Hotels in Goa
Spacious rooms, calm and neat surroundings, courteous staff. All nice. Good buffet breakfast with enough choices. Near to the beach .. Walk able distance. Small little pool to relax. Swings for kids. Ample parking. I really loved my overall stay and experience with Joia Do Mar resorts awesome
Sandeep Sharma | Sat, Jan 6, '18
I would give 5 stars for location but rest all was average. We stayed at superior room which the starting category. Superior rooms are in old building. Rooms are spacious but feel not so good. Would recommend to book deluxe or any other category rooms which are in new building. Pool is just at the entrance so we didn't use it. Food was okay We ordered paratha and Chinese food in our room. Food quality good but bit overpriced. Overall average property but worth the money if you get deal
kaushik | Mon, Dec 25, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Situated in Goa, has a number of unexplored beaches, obscure caves and other secrets spots waiting to be explored. Indismart Woodbourne
Last booked at 6(hrs) ago
Location is excellent because it is near to most famous Baga beach. The services was good. Room is also good. It is value for money but cleaness of room was not good, there are cookroches in the room. Overall it is very good
Tanuj Garg | Wed, Jan 10, '18
Nice location, nice rooms. Good experience enjoy the stay I enjoy a swimming pool nice place to stay a the eat the food and enjoying I like it a lot. Selected this place based on reviews of Makemytrip. After reaching Rendezvous found it matches 100% to rating. Nice location, just few minutes from beautiful beach. Peaceful place Excellent food. Very good service. Enjoyed stay. Highly recommended for few days holiday break. Nothing much to do in Dona Paula but this resort can be considered if staying here. The rooms are clean and good, but had slow running hot water.
Ramesh Menon | Mon, Oct 23, '17
Old property but should provide modern look. Bathroom toilet should be upgraded. Instead of yellow light white LED lights should explored. Food quality and service is nice. Overall experience very nice and satisfactory
Raviraj | Mon, Nov 20, '17
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
No pics Nothing to show much more thanks it was a good experience with this hotel I like it so much. No pics Nothing to show much more thanks it was a good experience with this hot ...
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Pleasant stay, we will visit again. I am thankful to provide early check in on 6th Jan 2018 & Provide breakfast early morning on 8th Jan 2018 as my flight scheduled on 5. 50AM. Staff is co-operative, rooms are clean. Little bit expensive but value for money.
SUNIL MHATRE | Mon, Jan 8, '18
We stayed in this hotel for 5 days and our experience was good. Each room has got a balcony facing towards pool .. Where you can sit and relax. It's located little inside from the main street which avoids all noise and provides privacy. Staff is much helping and always available to assist on any problem. A perfect place to stay and relax.
Tanya | Mon, Jan 15, '18
The location is excellent. The property is well maintained and very big. The service can be improved though - the food (if served in room) was generally not hot. The staff was a polite and helpful. Overall it was a good stay.
Umesh | Mon, Oct 2, '17
The resort is 7-8 kms away from the nearest beach but still they have drop off service to Calangute Beach and Panaji. Swimming pool is nice and room service was also very good. No issue of parking as well if you have your own car.
PINAKIN SHETH | Sat, Jan 13, '18
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Goa Hotels Booking
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1259 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.