Hotels in Goa
(1764 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 128 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
It was good experience. Great amenities. Worm welcome. Near to beach. Good food. Worth for money. Children enjoyed lot. Need some renovations. Service is also very good. Especially watchmen. Thank you make my trip
Mohammadarif Patel | Fri, Apr 20, '18
Rs. 5,885Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Goa
Good location, good stay . Room service is little pathetic not kind of service for a kind of hotel . We missed our baggage while leaving the hotel even though after our requests they could not assist us courier the baggage back . A little hospitality arrangements can make this property 5/5
SATHYA PONRAJ | Sun, Apr 22, '18
Rs. 4,574Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
It's good hotel felt little costlier . Early check-in was not confirmed even after entering the hotel and asked us to wait till normal timings, hotel people should confirm for free shuttle from Airport as it's near it. To experience the beach with private and luxurious please take a visit
chennakesha babu | Thu, Feb 22, '18
Its near Baga beach and awesome, beach can be reachable in a minute thats why its awesome. They should improve their breakfast and add some more options. On last day power went off at 6am in the morning and didn't came till chevk out I. E. 12pm . . But overall its a very good hotel the best part is near Baga and Calangute beach.
Ashok Priyadarshi | Tue, Apr 17, '18
Rs. 2,140Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Location of the hotel is perfect, Beach is absolutely near by. Taxi Stand is also just in front of the hotel which makes it easier for you to visit spots. Keep in mind the 49's restaurant next to the hotel where you can find tasty food in reasonable price Overall a very nice and peaceful stay.
Anubrata Bhattacharya | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 2,119Choose Dates
Room is nice, but WiFi was off for 2 days, had to use my Mobile data for 4 days. Room service dosent comes on its own, have to tell to refill drinking water. Restraint service is great, food is also tastey, once got dinner at late night, service was nice. Will definitely refer to others and will come to say again if time permits.
SHUBHAM RAUT | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 2,406Choose Dates
We enjoyed a lot. Staff was amazing( Hardeep helped us alots. She is very nice and humble personality. Rooms were very nice and beautiful. Our trip was amazing. The hotel is in very beautiful location. We recommended this to all.
tania arora | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 3,419Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Goa Hotels Booking
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.