Hotels in Goa
(1551 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 225 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
I think this the best place in north Goa to spend your vacations. Each and every thing fabulous, either location or services cleanliness. There is no need to move anywhere from this property It was mine second visit to this place and my recommendation to everyone for this hote which is Goa's oldest five star property
ABHIMANYU SINGH | Sat, Feb 3, '18
Premium Hotels in Goa
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
This luxury award-winning resort offers a spa, shopping centre, cultural shows and 6 dining options including the famous Seagull. Location:
Cavelossim Beach, Goa
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
Morjim Village Resort is nestled in the land of exotic beaches, Goa. The nearest airport is the International Dabolim Airport which
Last booked at 9(hrs) ago
Location is perfect combination of vicinity of market and sea beach. Food was very good and breakfast was having lot of varieties. Only bathroom is not up to the mark it needs lot of improvement. The room service was really good and personals are having very good hospitality
SUDHIR DESAI | Wed, Feb 14, '18
The hotel is situated within walkable distance from Dona Paula view point - a well known tourist place. It is an antique styled hotel with clean and well maintained premises. The private beach (only for viewing and walking), beach/pool side dining and well maintained swimming pool are highlights of the hotel. The beautiful view of hotel premises and beach from the rooms provide a long lasting soothing memory of nature to the eyes. Yes, there are things to improve. Rigidifies check-in and check-out timings can be more flexible and customer friendly. There should be a better menu with some more options and particularly they can work-up on the breakfast part.
Gurudeva Chandrashekar | Tue, Jan 16, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Worth every penny spent. Excellent location. Walking distance to beach. Excellent service. Nice supportive staff. Great food with variety of options .. Very well maintained garden. ...
Cavelossim Beach, Goa
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Food is great & location is super. Only had a couple of problems which caused a rating point drop. Might go back if I get a deal in the future, otherwise, great variety of resorts ...
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
It was awesome experience ... Value for money and sea view, s service, food everything is good. Location of the room is awesome because it is very near by calungute and bhaga beach ...
Last booked at 5(hrs) ago
Need to add some physical activities for the guests (entertainment) Felt bored on the second day. Rest it was a very good experience. This property is located in very silent area so nothing much to do after sunset. This was my second visit to this property. I am expecting a big discount on my next holiday.
Archit Agarwal | Fri, Feb 2, '18
Rooms are very good with a good ambience. But services like swimming kits, lunch or dinner at the restaurant and liquor are very costly. Also the location is not too happening though there are couple of good restaurants. Services at the hotel are also not very great but OK.
Ankit Taneja | Tue, Feb 13, '18
Worth every penny spent. Excellent location. Walking distance to beach. Excellent service. Nice supportive staff. Great food with variety of options .. Very well maintained garden. Lovely ambience. Clean room with all facilities.
Amit Kumar | Mon, Jan 29, '18
Positives of the resort is it is located a the Baga Beach, seems to be a new property so rooms are done nicely bathrooms are very good. Best part of the resort is complimentary breakfast which has many options for non veg and vegetarian. We really enjoyed the food. Staff attitude is quite gentle and doing there work properly. Swimming pool although small but enough for recreation. Negative part of my room 118 was that every room except this room has lobby to sit outside.
hemant kumar | Mon, Feb 5, '18
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Goa Hotels Booking
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.