Hotels in Goa
(2298 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 200 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Location is plus point for this property. Pool is very clean and breakfast is too good. I would suggest this hotel for everyone if goinng to north Goa candolim is walking distance from the hotel also the market. Also the good restaurents near by
ashish | Tue, May 15, '18
Premium Hotels in Goa
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
The hotel was MMT assured and we found the same class. Good Property around Calangute Beach, Entertaining Environment in Hotel, Service was excellent, room was clean and food was also good. Good Property to stay.
Deepak Kumar | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 2,972Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Wonderful experience. The private beach of hotel is a retreat as apart from not so clean and crowded beaches of Goa. The staff was extremely hospitable especially Mr. Manish and Ridhika. Food was awesome. The room was beautiful. Everything was luxurious as it claims.
saloni sidana | Tue, May 15, '18
Rooms was clean, spacious, nice swimming pool. Music system provided in room is awesome. Nice breakfast. If travelling with own 4wheeler vehicle, please check parking facility before booking
Nilesh Hande | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 4,950Choose Dates
Spacious rooms. Located in a very peaceful place. Very good Ambience. Best preferred for Couples. Staff are very polite and have good helping nature. Breakfast is to be improved. Doesn't have a restaurant but Many restaurants are just at walkable distance.
satya srinivas | Wed, Feb 14, '18
Rs. 1,800Choose Dates
A beautiful place to spend with family. Location is very near to Colva beach. Loved the ambience. Hotel is very clean. Food was good. Need some more items in menu. Room service is average. Needs improvement. Overall a nice experience. Thank you make my trip. Thank you Silver Sand.
Matam Prabhakar | Sun, May 20, '18
Rs. 2,250Choose Dates
Need to train &educate staff for star rated HOTEL. Most of them are trainees and there was no floor manager in the restaurant. The charges for spa is expensive when compared to other star hotel. Service in restaurants are unprofessional. Need safety and security near the water at the beach. Treating the guest with a good smile is very much imporatant to any hospitality industry where it lacks here.
Karthikeyan Vanuvamalai | Mon, Feb 19, '18
I would like to rate this hotel 4 out of 5 because as per the cost they charge which doesn't match with the facility they provide. They do charge for small snack and beverages such as wafers, cold drinks, chocolates in small quantity which were kept in the room. Otherwise overall the staff service is good.
Maheswar Misra | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 7,495Choose Dates
We travel as a family of 4 with 2 kids. We got a very good room thanks to the Property Manager. The Hotel is very near to beach, good shacks around for food. The Hotel restaurant provides great foods however it’s a non-alcoholic property and tends to get crowded on weekends. The swimming pool is clean and overall stay was quite relaxing and refreshing. They have made arrangements for car parking.
Rahul | Thu, May 10, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
The best in class resort and couple friendly and a perfect destination for honeymoon . The resort is a huge property and rooms with beach view, breakfast buffet is at its best. Menu is quite costly but you won’t mind to pay since that place deserve to be costly.
Mandeep Reddy | Thu, May 10, '18
The hotel is located on the bypass road of Old Goa, which is very far away from the happening places of Goa. The beach is at least 15 kms away. There are no places to eat near the hotel. If you have your own vehicle you can travel to Panjim in about 15 minutes. They also provide shuttle services to Panjim . . Other than the location, the hotel is excellent with regard to service, facilities, food. The rooms were large, pool is very clean.
RAJEEV NERLAGUNTE | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 4,038Choose Dates
We had only one problem regarding power supply that was due to government issue. Hotel was good and great for stay.
vijaypal | Tue, May 15, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.