Hotels in Goa
(1646 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 214 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
It's the third time we have spent 7-10 days at the Leela in 3 years and it remains one of the nicest resorts in Goa. The beach is beautiful, not crowded and the resort is always well maintained. We stayed in two lovely suites. The staff are great and always willing to help in any way. The food prices are typical of any 5 star, but Pearls beach shack next door is good value. The internet is much improved and free although the TVs in the rooms are dated ( and not HD). The Christmas Gala is fun and was much better than the previous year with an amazing dancer/gymnast. There are some water sports but it's not the place to go if you want to do a lot of water activities ( such as in Boracay) - it's a lovely place to recharge.
Ashfaque Ahmed Malik | Wed, Dec 27, '17
Centrally located, hotel is surrounded by ample food joints. Staff are supportive, peaceful ambience. I stayed in Standard room and found the size to be compact. However, room is equipped with modern amenities. Speed of WiFi is satisfactory. Area of improvement, is the morning buffet breakfast. Though the spread is satisfactory, staff in the restaurant are not attentive enough. One has scream at them for getting glass of water or spoon. Leaving the lukewarm response of present staff during buffet breakfast, which requires immediate improvement, hotel is decent place to stay in.
Mr SHARAD | Thu, Feb 22, '18
Premium Hotels in Goa
Good hotel - overall food was good however there is scope of improvement when it comes Indian food. Room was good but when we reached on 26 the Dec there was a wedding as well which was taking away some sort of privacy at all the place - so please check with hotel desk if they have any destination wedding booking he dates you are travelling - quite an noice pollution and lot of people all over Good part is beach and restra near by
Yogesh Lohra | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Location: Nestled in beach destination, Goa, Hotel Aroma is an economic property that offers pocket friendly stay to its guests with
Municipal Colony, Goa
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
We stayed in superior room for two nights bedroom was excellent very spacious washroom was average. Staff is very polite. Swimming pool also good. Overall this is nice hotel if you are getting this hotel up to 3. 5 K is good deal must go for it.
Vikas Chib | Tue, Feb 13, '18
They have cabanas ( wooden cottages) which has all the facilities available. There are pool view and sea view rooms. My suggestion is definitely prefer for a sea view facing room because they are really worth the price. The Restuarant in the hotel is open air with full beach view, so having breakfast, lunch or dinner with that view is the best thing. Food is quite good with very cheap alcohol. It’s away from the main road - approximately 5-7min in scooty/car. Reception is quite helpful in arranging the transport. The check-in formalities through MMT was without any hassle. They also gave me 1. 5 hours extended checkout time. Overall a great stay. I will definitely visit again whenever I am looking for a relaxing trip to Goa.
Ankita | Sat, Feb 10, '18
Worth every penny spent. Excellent location. Walking distance to beach. Excellent service. Nice supportive staff. Great food with variety of options .. Very well maintained garden. Lovely ambience. Clean room with all facilities.
Amit Kumar | Mon, Jan 29, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Rooms were clean and well maintained, location is added advantage over other hotels
Municipal Colony, Goa
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Excellent hotel, service was awesome, even at 2 clock midnight also the management person responded for our needs, its totally a value for money, the society is peaceful, inox Porv ...
Alto De Porvorim, Goa
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Velantine dinner arrangements were nice. Some bad smell around the corridors. Staff very courteous and professional especially at the reception. Food tasted good and meticulously served. Pick up and drop facilities can be economized. Overall experience was good.
Satwinder Singh Marwaha | Sat, Feb 17, '18
Great stay with great facilities and great food. I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone. Its recently constructed property, located nearby all famous north Goa beaches. Got our rooms decorated for extra price but worth it . We enjoyed our stay at this hotel.
Bhavesh Patel | Mon, Feb 19, '18
The location is excellent. The property is well maintained and very big. The service can be improved though - the food (if served in room) was generally not hot. The staff was a polite and helpful. Overall it was a good stay.
Umesh | Mon, Oct 2, '17
Only breakfast buffet was bad, rest everything was great. Nice staff, convenient location, nice property etc . We didn't had lunch or dinner over there, so not sure about that, but would like to mention that staff is really good.
Suyash Holani | Sat, Feb 24, '18
Goa Hotel is good, we don't have any problem with this hotel as their service everything good. But Make My Trip side is not good. This app is ding fraud with customers and I spent extra 2000 for your app mistake so I already recommended to all my friends not to use as its a fraud.
Amulya Biswal | Tue, Jan 2, '18
A good hotel with all basic facilities. Really enjoyed our stay here which was relaxing for our senior parents and fun for us. Food was really good and satisfied with the breakfast options which helped us start our day on good note.
Ashwin Shetty | Fri, Feb 16, '18
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Goa Hotels Booking
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.