Hotels in Goa
(2138 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 249 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
Location of hotel is nice. Budget friendly. Staff needs to be a bit cooperative. Many people feel as if they are the boss. Has too much of not to do list at the hotel. Hotel needs to remember customer pays for leisure and hence should be provided priority. Overall breakfast is good, bathrooms are OK, location is nice, pool is well maintained, check in checkout process is fast, only staff needs to be well trained to handle customer requests.
sumeet | Wed, May 2, '18
Rs. 4,000Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Goa
The best in class resort and couple friendly and a perfect destination for honeymoon . The resort is a huge property and rooms with beach view, breakfast buffet is at its best. Menu is quite costly but you won’t mind to pay since that place deserve to be costly.
Mandeep Reddy | Thu, May 10, '18
Awesome Experience, Must booked hotel, location perfect, rooms perfect, service perfect. I recommend this hotel to anyone, this hotel can be booked blindly. Without any further thinking. It's bestest place to stay while visiting North Goa. All beaches near by, Food quality is best, delicious. Pool is clean, Parking space is available. And most important Rooms clean, well behaved friendly staff.
ajaya sharna | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 3,600Choose Dates
Location and hotel decor is USP of the hotel. Food quality need to improve. Staff was helpful. All wooden rooms were beutiful. Lights in the room are so low that sometimes room seems dark with all lights ON Otherwise value for money hotel in calngute.
Rohan | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 4,600Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
The staff are very rude and unfriendly. They don't treat customers right. The room is average with no basic amenities. AC was not working fine. Very unpleasant experience. There are much better hotels for the same price in Goa. This hotel is not at all recommended. The worst service I have ever seen.
Poojitha | Mon, Jan 29, '18
Rs. 2,799Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Location is good. You can enjoy one day stay. There should be lift for deluxe rooms too. Recommended for stay. Improvement is needed for food facility. Overall it is good experienc ...
Despite govt. Of India directive to charge mineral water and cold drinks at printed price, this hotel charges 2. 5times the printed price. Room service is bad. The room service people never even ask if plates need to be cleared from room. House keeping is extremely poor. For a room booked for three they provide only one dental kit that too on one day out of six days stay. One lift hardly works. The breakfast is worst, I have ever taken in any hotel, except on Saturday and Sunday. You should put this hotel in single star category. I am surprised how go ibibo has certified this hotel. Go ibibo needs to review its rating. No one is going to pay for glorious history of hotel considering the present status.
AVINASH M DESHPANDDE | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 2,800Choose Dates
The rooms were good. Awesome location. Everything is at a walking distance from the hotel. The food is awesome. The service was prompt. Breakfast spread was good. The pool area is well maintained and clean. They have 2 pools. Overall had a nice pleasant experience staying at the hotel
Mayur Kataria | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 6,099Choose Dates
We went for a stay at double tree by Hilton Arpora for two nights. The hotel didn’t have many facilities and no activities. The washroom was very small. Staff was friendly but laid back. It was not value for money.
Tina | Sun, May 6, '18
The staff was a bit unwelcoming. Very casual behaviour. Definitely not a four star property. Also the breakfast was very mediocre. Not very close to the beach. Although the beach is around 5 minutes drive by car. We shifted from this place to another real 4 star resort at a nearby location at half the price.
Dipak Kadam | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 3,947Choose Dates
The hotel was MMT assured and we found the same class. Good Property around Calangute Beach, Entertaining Environment in Hotel, Service was excellent, room was clean and food was also good. Good Property to stay.
Deepak Kumar | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 4,500Choose Dates
This hotel is not worth the rates. Very impolite and unprofessional manager - we booked the hotel for one day and then requested for extension at the reception around midnight. The guy at reception gave us a rate for next day and blocked the room and asked to pay next day morning. Next day morning the hotel staff was neither aware that we had extended the stay nor they wanted to believe when we tried explaining. In fact, they asked for 30% higher rate. Highly unprofessional behavior.
Niraj Biyani | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 5,799Choose Dates
Ticlo resort location is excellent. Inside hotel is nice from outside its just OK. Reception people need to be improve there communication skill. Mangement should teach them how to deal with customers. Pool is nice, costume should be manadatry. It was written but most of people not following because there is no managemnet around this. Food was nice and value for money. Breakfast they have to improve. I have seen one of worst serve till now.
Rishi | Mon, Apr 23, '18
An amazing venue portraying the heritage of Goa. VERY beautiful and well preserved piece of history. Great for an relaxing holiday. Situated in the quiet village of Batim, Casa Menezes truly takes you back to the Portuguese Goan era.
MALCOLM FERNANDES | Thu, Jan 11, '18
Rs. 4,500Choose Dates
A beautiful place to spend with family. Location is very near to Colva beach. Loved the ambience. Hotel is very clean. Food was good. Need some more items in menu. Room service is average. Needs improvement. Overall a nice experience. Thank you make my trip. Thank you Silver Sand.
Matam Prabhakar | Sun, May 20, '18
Rs. 2,479Choose Dates
Looking good. Enjoy food. Too good memorable hotel staff is too cooperative. Properties too good. Police very nice and nearby beach sports games. Room is too wet moisturizer problems and everything is okay
Kamal Goyal | Mon, May 14, '18
Excellent location near to peaceful beach, nice catering, chefs are master of their field to cook and serve delicious food, Co-opreative staff, pool side resto, making things memorable, it'svalue for money.
Anoop Arora | Fri, Apr 20, '18
Rs. 4,888Choose Dates
Location is plus point for this property. Pool is very clean and breakfast is too good. I would suggest this hotel for everyone if goinng to north Goa candolim is walking distance from the hotel also the market. Also the good restaurents near by
ashish | Tue, May 15, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.