Hotels in Goa
(1488 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 225 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Premium Hotels in Goa
Thanks kapil Arora for such a great and wonderful service we checked out the room but later we realized that we left our jacket in room we called the staff and they were so helpful specially thanking Kapil Arora keep the good work up!
Shammi Khanna | Tue, Jan 30, '18
Location is perfect combination of vicinity of market and sea beach. Food was very good and breakfast was having lot of varieties. Only bathroom is not up to the mark it needs lot of improvement. The room service was really good and personals are having very good hospitality
SUDHIR DESAI | Wed, Feb 14, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
ABA Hotels and Resorts is a 2 star property, located in relaxing and beautiful tourist spot at Morji Road with a distance of 65 kms
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Sea Breeze Village is situated in Goa, the land of beaches. The city is famous for its rich Portuguese history, amazing seafood,
Calangute Beach, Goa
Last booked at 9(hrs) ago
Enjoyed the stay. Wonderful service by staff. Peaceful ambience. Walkable distance to the beach where you can enjoy the beautiful sunset view, you can enjoy the grilled menu also the live counters during breakfast, lunch and dinner
steve dsouza | Sat, Feb 3, '18
Good ambience and friendly staff .. It is located in arpora and the makey trip directions take you to a wrong address. They need correct themselves at the earliest. Hope it will be done very soon so that customers can get the benefit.
SIDDHARTH PUJARI | Mon, Feb 12, '18
Excellent place nice rooms the pool was good the breakfast spread as also lovely It will be value for money if chose to stay in county inn I would definitely go back to the same hotel when ever I am in Goa.
Customer Ravi | Sun, Feb 4, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Nice and relaxing. Very good services, awesum food, location is very well suited to travel to various beaches like ashwem, morjim Only issue is that the hotel is far away from airp ...
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Good location very near to Baga beach. Market is just at stone throw distance. But poor service. Pool was very dirty. No parking space was available there. Far poor than the pictur ...
Calangute Beach, Goa
Last booked at 10(hrs) ago
The property is really beautiful, the quality of food here is very up to the mark, beach here is clean, the hospitality is very good ... So overall stay was good We were here to celebrate our Anniversary and we really enjoyed a lot. If you are here in Goa for relaxation must opt for this option. Will look forward to stay here again
JOLLY BOBRA | Wed, Jan 17, '18
The hotel is situated within walkable distance from Dona Paula view point - a well known tourist place. It is an antique styled hotel with clean and well maintained premises. The private beach (only for viewing and walking), beach/pool side dining and well maintained swimming pool are highlights of the hotel. The beautiful view of hotel premises and beach from the rooms provide a long lasting soothing memory of nature to the eyes. Yes, there are things to improve. Rigidifies check-in and check-out timings can be more flexible and customer friendly. There should be a better menu with some more options and particularly they can work-up on the breakfast part.
Gurudeva Chandrashekar | Tue, Jan 16, '18
Absolutely loved staying at the Grand Hyatt in Goa! The hotel is beautiful and everything is very well maintained. The service is amazing- the staff is friendly, helpful, and accommodating. And the food was great too. Absolutely no complaints! We didn't want to leave!
Leah Waldman | Tue, Jan 23, '18
Goa Hotel is good, we don't have any problem with this hotel as their service everything good. But Make My Trip side is not good. This app is ding fraud with customers and I spent extra 2000 for your app mistake so I already recommended to all my friends not to use as its a fraud.
Amulya Biswal | Tue, Jan 2, '18
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Goa Hotels Booking
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.