Hotels in Goa
(1327 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 214 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Location is excellent because it is near to most famous Baga beach. The services was good. Room is also good. It is value for money but cleaness of room was not good, there are cookroches in the room. Overall it is very good
Tanuj Garg | Wed, Jan 10, '18
Decent and well mannered staff who makes you special whenever and wherever you meet them. You feel good. The ambience at breakfast was mesmerizing. Food is delicious. Room was very well maintained and cleaned. One should really enjoy the Buggie Drive One should watch early rise of Sun. We enjoyed a lot
Baldev Vij | Thu, Jan 11, '18
Premium Hotels in Goa
Location and view of the hotel is good, easy to access the sea shore, Room, pool and breakfast facilities is awesome, we had problem with AC which was attended but was not satisfied with the work done.
Manjunath | Mon, Oct 16, '17
This resort is located to Dona Paula beach - Rooms are clean and sea view also excellent from room, service was also very nice and accessories also good. Swimming pool also very clean and mentain. Only the food quality was average.
Rahul Patil | Mon, Dec 25, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Situated in Goa, the surreal beauty of a vast expanse of the clear blue sea and silver sandy beaches, the verdant lofty mountains
Candolim 1 BHK Apartment is located in Calicut and is at an accessible distance from Airport, Railway Station and Bus Stand. It is
It's the third time we have spent 7-10 days at the Leela in 3 years and it remains one of the nicest resorts in Goa. The beach is beautiful, not crowded and the resort is always well maintained. We stayed in two lovely suites. The staff are great and always willing to help in any way. The food prices are typical of any 5 star, but Pearls beach shack next door is good value. The internet is much improved and free although the TVs in the rooms are dated ( and not HD). The Christmas Gala is fun and was much better than the previous year with an amazing dancer/gymnast. There are some water sports but it's not the place to go if you want to do a lot of water activities ( such as in Boracay) - it's a lovely place to recharge.
Ashfaque Ahmed Malik | Wed, Dec 27, '17
Great room, we got upgraded to a suite which was a sweet deal :-) Good service with friendly staff. Good a la carte breakfast - the dosa passed my taste buds. Proximity to city center and great dining options and Miramar beach is a huge plus. Ample parking after evening and before 10 in the vicinity of the hotel. All in all a great hotel at a great price
Suresh Shenoy | Sat, Jan 13, '18
Nice Experience with Fern Kadamba. Excellent food Quality, only issue is their slow service. We visited Goa from 1st Jan. 2018 to 5th Jan 2018. Location is excellent with lot of greenery outside. They offer complimentary drop at Panjim Bus stand during the stay. Overall my experience with Fern Kadamba was good,
Rajesh Kumar Khattar | Fri, Jan 5, '18
Really bad experience. Please guess don't book this Riavasa hotel because they show different photos at make my trip and provide room at other locations. Nothing available at on room service name. Toilet bathroom also too much poor. Too much smell there. Totally west your money.
Narender | Tue, Aug 15, '17
Nice location, nice rooms. Good experience enjoy the stay I enjoy a swimming pool nice place to stay a the eat the food and enjoying I like it a lot. Selected this place based on reviews of Makemytrip. After reaching Rendezvous found it matches 100% to rating. Nice location, just few minutes from beautiful beach. Peaceful place Excellent food. Very good service. Enjoyed stay. Highly recommended for few days holiday break. Nothing much to do in Dona Paula but this resort can be considered if staying here. The rooms are clean and good, but had slow running hot water.
Ramesh Menon | Mon, Oct 23, '17
The location of the hotel is just too good. Perfect location for nice and calm stay. Morning breakfast was very nice. Restaurant manager, Mr. Peter arranged a nice dinner for us. The food served was very nice. Ample and safe parking space. The places like Panjim Cruise, Market, Dona Paula, Miramar Beach are very near from resort.
Sameer Arolkar | Thu, Dec 28, '17
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Goa Hotels Booking
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1327 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 214.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.