Hotels in Goa
(1551 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 225 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Premium Hotels in Goa
Amazing place to stay to experience ... A lavish feeling in Goa . Very near to Calangute Beach. We stay in grand Swiss room ... That is amazing .. Make our trip very memorable. Highly recommended.
rohit gupta | Sat, Feb 17, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Raikar Guest House is located near the quiet, less populated Bogmalo beach. There are all kinds of amenities and facilities near
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Location: Nestled amidst lush green and beautiful surroundings, NEO Calangute Beach Resort offers one of the finest accommodation
Calangute Beach, Goa
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
Welcome to the land of thrill and sports city, Goa. TripThrill Sapna Residency Apartment is a 1 star property located at the nearest
Hotel located in near Calangute beach, I was stay there 3 night's. Hotel staff is very supportive. Delicious food with regional prices. Most important they clean room every day. Very safe hotel for couples. I would suggest people to stay there and enjoy Goa.
Pramod Labade | Wed, Feb 14, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
The room was good and spacious, it was best located about 4 Km from Airport and just near to Bagmalo beach .. Loved the place and economical as well
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Good hotel food was average no hot water .. Room cleaning was not done daily after informing the staff also, security was good they guided properly where to go and visit the places ...
Calangute Beach, Goa
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Room was awesome, services was excellent, staff especially Yogesh was very coperative, delicious food. Overall experience was muaahh. Location was very good very near to beach, and evening time the view was very romantic and lots of restaurant near by vicinity. I suggest very good hotel for stay. Thank you country Inn for making my trip awesome.
MAHFOOZ AHMAD | Wed, Feb 7, '18
Good hotel - overall food was good however there is scope of improvement when it comes Indian food. Room was good but when we reached on 26 the Dec there was a wedding as well which was taking away some sort of privacy at all the place - so please check with hotel desk if they have any destination wedding booking he dates you are travelling - quite an noice pollution and lot of people all over Good part is beach and restra near by
Yogesh Lohra | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Positives of the resort is it is located a the Baga Beach, seems to be a new property so rooms are done nicely bathrooms are very good. Best part of the resort is complimentary breakfast which has many options for non veg and vegetarian. We really enjoyed the food. Staff attitude is quite gentle and doing there work properly. Swimming pool although small but enough for recreation. Negative part of my room 118 was that every room except this room has lobby to sit outside.
hemant kumar | Mon, Feb 5, '18
Rooms are very good with a good ambience. But services like swimming kits, lunch or dinner at the restaurant and liquor are very costly. Also the location is not too happening though there are couple of good restaurants. Services at the hotel are also not very great but OK.
Ankit Taneja | Tue, Feb 13, '18
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Goa Hotels Booking
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.