Hotels in Goa
(1764 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 128 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Good location, good stay . Room service is little pathetic not kind of service for a kind of hotel . We missed our baggage while leaving the hotel even though after our requests they could not assist us courier the baggage back . A little hospitality arrangements can make this property 5/5
SATHYA PONRAJ | Sun, Apr 22, '18
Rs. 4,574Choose Dates
Location of the hotel is the big benefit and asset. Walkable distance to beach and its well maintained as well . Hotel facilities are perfect, cordial and they helped with all required possible info. Cab service is just outside the hotel.
Vamsi Krishna Pendela | Fri, Apr 20, '18
Rs. 12,840Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Goa
The main girl Karen . From front office was very polite and kind. Without her the stay would not have been a happy stay like the name given for queeny as it should be like English . Which this girl Karen makes it possible. And the F&B staff really polite in speaking. And fast service as well but the main disappointment is the food which is served from the hotel kitchen. Seriously it sucks. I'd rather go out of the hotel to have food
Warren | Mon, Apr 9, '18
Rs. 2,140Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Location: Laguna Anjuna is a designer goan Portuguese vintage country house styled resort in the colorful, one time hippy seaside
Anjuna Beach, Goa
Last booked at 6(hrs) ago
Its near Baga beach and awesome, beach can be reachable in a minute thats why its awesome. They should improve their breakfast and add some more options. On last day power went off at 6am in the morning and didn't came till chevk out I. E. 12pm . . But overall its a very good hotel the best part is near Baga and Calangute beach.
Ashok Priyadarshi | Tue, Apr 17, '18
Rs. 2,140Choose Dates
It was good experience. Great amenities. Worm welcome. Near to beach. Good food. Worth for money. Children enjoyed lot. Need some renovations. Service is also very good. Especially watchmen. Thank you make my trip
Mohammadarif Patel | Fri, Apr 20, '18
Rs. 5,885Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Rooms: Pros- An old-day rustic charm. Beds with conical mosquito nets are extremely attractive. Antique looking mirrors and copper basins add to the beauty. Cons- Doors could have ...
Dibyendu Sen Sharma
Anjuna Beach, Goa
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
The rooms were smaller, but for the price and location its justified. Very much convenient location. The food was also good. Even for dinner we used the restaurant which was comparatively cheaper and better around that area. Overall a nice and comfortable stay
daisy T | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 4,672Choose Dates
Visited this place, stayed for 5days. Good place, decent rooms and hotel service. They need to improve on the breakfast menu. We didn't have lunch and dinner, so have no review for that. Allwyn, the guy in restaurant is good. We complained about the breakfast being cold, he served hot piping food immediately. The pool is very clean. Book this place without any second thoughts.
Chaitanya Zaveri | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Rs. 4,804Choose Dates
Good hotel with awesome breakfast will come again. But they have charged me for extra bed as my son is @ your old when I already mentioned on MMT the age of my children and paid online to you so why hotel has charged me Rs 800 from me. MMT please check it with hotel
sudhir | Wed, Apr 11, '18
Rs. 2,943Choose Dates
Location of the hotel is perfect, Beach is absolutely near by. Taxi Stand is also just in front of the hotel which makes it easier for you to visit spots. Keep in mind the 49's restaurant next to the hotel where you can find tasty food in reasonable price Overall a very nice and peaceful stay.
Anubrata Bhattacharya | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 2,119Choose Dates
It's good hotel felt little costlier . Early check-in was not confirmed even after entering the hotel and asked us to wait till normal timings, hotel people should confirm for free shuttle from Airport as it's near it. To experience the beach with private and luxurious please take a visit
chennakesha babu | Thu, Feb 22, '18
Except for Thadeus Gonsalves who sits at Reception, everything else was good. The above person is also known as Teddy should be moved from front desk to housekeeping. The only reason I am rating the service 3 is due to the poor experience received while checking in, all thanks to Mr Teddy. Apart from one poor interaction everyone else from Reception, Security, Bell Boy, Captains as well as senior Manager every one was good with customer ownership. If you want to explore a vintage stay with the best location, go for Mandovi especially if you are on a family vacation.
RAJEEV TIWARI | Mon, Apr 9, '18
Rs. 3,209Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Goa Hotels Booking
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.