Hotels in Goa
(2093 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 250 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
Wonderful experience. The private beach of hotel is a retreat as apart from not so clean and crowded beaches of Goa. The staff was extremely hospitable especially Mr. Manish and Ridhika. Food was awesome. The room was beautiful. Everything was luxurious as it claims.
saloni sidana | Tue, May 15, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Premium Hotels in Goa
Experience is very good, room was clean, service was good. I have got great service from other hotel staff specially Shilpa. Would recommend the manager needs to be changed. They serve good food as well, we had complementary breakfast so enjoyed that as well. Would definitely visit again. Very to the beach, and everythng else is easily accessible
Ankita Saha | Sun, Apr 29, '18
Rs. 2,750Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Really worth of money and time thank you MMT given me good choice. Once again I gone stay there. Good atmosphere. Good service with friends with cooperation along near by beach wit ...
Awesome Experience, Must booked hotel, location perfect, rooms perfect, service perfect. I recommend this hotel to anyone, this hotel can be booked blindly. Without any further thinking. It's bestest place to stay while visiting North Goa. All beaches near by, Food quality is best, delicious. Pool is clean, Parking space is available. And most important Rooms clean, well behaved friendly staff.
ajaya sharna | Sun, May 13, '18
The hotel was MMT assured and we found the same class. Good Property around Calangute Beach, Entertaining Environment in Hotel, Service was excellent, room was clean and food was also good. Good Property to stay.
Deepak Kumar | Thu, May 17, '18
Rooms was clean, spacious, nice swimming pool. Music system provided in room is awesome. Nice breakfast. If travelling with own 4wheeler vehicle, please check parking facility before booking
Nilesh Hande | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 4,750Choose Dates
Excellent ambience.. Peaceful location.. Rooms are very clean and spacious.. Interior was plush.. Best place to stay.. Clubs are Nearby to the hotel.. I would definitely recommend everyone to visit.. Thanks to Mr Devang who coordinated very well...
Swati Patil | Sat, Nov 18, '17
Rs. 2,499Choose Dates
The rooms were good. Awesome location. Everything is at a walking distance from the hotel. The food is awesome. The service was prompt. Breakfast spread was good. The pool area is well maintained and clean. They have 2 pools. Overall had a nice pleasant experience staying at the hotel
Mayur Kataria | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 4,800Choose Dates
Good hotel if you book around 3k/day, Restaurant food rates are okay. Please check the food which is veg or non-veg before eating, As I haven't found any mark/tag while doing breakfast whether it is veg or non veg. Rooms are nice, clean, comfortable, keep in mind that the Varca beach is in south Goa and away from Panjim
Ketan Gandhi | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 5,865Choose Dates
Its a nice place to stay in Goa near Baga beach, bar and restaurant is also good and overall service is excellent. Clean and quite place, all facilities are good, only drawback is food and bar menu is quite expensive but overall services and facilities are good enough.
Aman Suri | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 4,500Choose Dates
It's an average hotel. It's a small property, definitely not a 4 star as mentioned. The only highlight of the hotel is the pool which is tiny but the view is OK. It's close to the beach and there are some good places to hang out close by. Wouldn't go back to this property for sure.
Jaideep | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 4,700Choose Dates
I is a good place stay and enjoy the pool and lobby and room specially balcony are is to good to sit have dinner over there. And this place is very near all beauty full beaches like Condolim beach, Baga beach and etc near this hotel lot of restaurants are there to have good food :-) There are 2 pools are there one is quarreler one another one is natural one we can call it as a artificially created lake I spent nearly 3 hrs over there I loved it Thank you NOVOTEL Goa
Venkat Srikanth Kadali | Wed, May 16, '18
Its an awesome place to stay with the family. Nice rooms, swimming pool and breakfast. Had an excellent stay ... Been here last year also .. The service remains picture perfect without any flaws ... No disturbance of anyone ... It's like staying at your home ... Made a special request for my anniversary, they decorated the room with flowers etc ... Absolutely great and lovely people and staff
Atish | Tue, Feb 13, '18
Rs. 3,329Choose Dates
Location is plus point for this property. Pool is very clean and breakfast is too good. I would suggest this hotel for everyone if goinng to north Goa candolim is walking distance from the hotel also the market. Also the good restaurents near by
ashish | Tue, May 15, '18
Excellent service, friendly staff, good food available in there restaurant, as well there are number of good restaurant available close to hotel, located in market area close to railway station as well bus stand, the auto stand is very close as well, over all value for money and cool stay for solo or with family / friends.
Amod Kumar Pravakar | Sat, Apr 14, '18
Rs. 2,744Choose Dates
Despite govt. Of India directive to charge mineral water and cold drinks at printed price, this hotel charges 2. 5times the printed price. Room service is bad. The room service people never even ask if plates need to be cleared from room. House keeping is extremely poor. For a room booked for three they provide only one dental kit that too on one day out of six days stay. One lift hardly works. The breakfast is worst, I have ever taken in any hotel, except on Saturday and Sunday. You should put this hotel in single star category. I am surprised how go ibibo has certified this hotel. Go ibibo needs to review its rating. No one is going to pay for glorious history of hotel considering the present status.
AVINASH M DESHPANDDE | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 2,800Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.