Hotels in Goa
(485 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 486 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
The location of the hotel is just too good. Perfect location for nice and calm stay. Morning breakfast was very nice. Restaurant manager, Mr. Peter arranged a nice dinner for us. The food served was very nice. Ample and safe parking space. The places like Panjim Cruise, Market, Dona Paula, Miramar Beach are very near from resort.
Sameer Arolkar | Thu, Dec 28, '17
Premium Hotels in Goa
If you want a luxury holiday in affordable prices, this is the place to be in South Goa. The all inclusive package is the one I would recommend. Excellent rooms, courteous staff, lovely ambience, proximity to a clean and vast beach are the highlights of this resort
ASHISH PANDE | Mon, Dec 25, '17
It's the third time we have spent 7-10 days at the Leela in 3 years and it remains one of the nicest resorts in Goa. The beach is beautiful, not crowded and the resort is always well maintained. We stayed in two lovely suites. The staff are great and always willing to help in any way. The food prices are typical of any 5 star, but Pearls beach shack next door is good value. The internet is much improved and free although the TVs in the rooms are dated ( and not HD). The Christmas Gala is fun and was much better than the previous year with an amazing dancer/gymnast. There are some water sports but it's not the place to go if you want to do a lot of water activities ( such as in Boracay) - it's a lovely place to recharge.
Ashfaque Ahmed Malik | Wed, Dec 27, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Nestled in the city of beaches, Goa, Parth Serviced Apartment is located at a distance of 38.2 km from the Goa International Airport,
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Apartment Lotus is located in the beautiful city of beaches, Goa. Located close to the Airport and Railway Station, the property
Had an excellent stay at a fantastic hotel, very beautifully located, stunning beach, fabulous rooms and very helpful staff. The food served at different restaurants was very tasty. Experience of a lifetime ...
Kinjal Mehta | Thu, Sep 28, '17
Great place to relax after hectic life. Very courteous people. Natural surroundings. Once you go don't feel like leaving. Upper deck coffee shop 24*7 a great idea. I was with wife me 66 she 59 had a great fun. Danced to the tune of live bollywood hindi songs. It happened to be my birthday.
DR JASPAL SINGH BHATIA | Wed, Jan 17, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Good place to stay with family. Far from beach. min 2 KM. No swimming pool access. No option for food. No good restraint in near by location. We had a great time..
Last booked at 9(hrs) ago
I visited the hotel in new year and experienced good service. The location of the hotel was also a USP which was located near market in Margao, Goa. Along with this, I would also l ...
Last booked at 5(hrs) ago
Room was clean, location is near from Madgaon railway station, they provide tasty breakfast specially coffee was awesome ... Overall nice trip but bed was little bit small for family ... I think it was 6x4 it sud be 6x6
Dharmendra Solanki | Sat, Jan 13, '18
The property is really beautiful, the quality of food here is very up to the mark, beach here is clean, the hospitality is very good ... So overall stay was good We were here to celebrate our Anniversary and we really enjoyed a lot. If you are here in Goa for relaxation must opt for this option. Will look forward to stay here again
JOLLY BOBRA | Wed, Jan 17, '18
It was an awesome experience staying here. We booked this for 4 nights and our entire stay here was very relaxed, pleasant. Hotel staff is very helpful. Food is good but little costly. Location is simply wow. Overall, it was awesome experience staying here and recommend this to others who wants to stay in a peaceful location.
Dinesh Singh Kanwal | Wed, Jan 17, '18
The location is excellent. The property is well maintained and very big. The service can be improved though - the food (if served in room) was generally not hot. The staff was a polite and helpful. Overall it was a good stay.
Umesh | Mon, Oct 2, '17
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Goa Hotels Booking
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.