Hotels in Goa
(1968 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 199 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
Premium Hotels in Goa
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
I is a good place stay and enjoy the pool and lobby and room specially balcony are is to good to sit have dinner over there. And this place is very near all beauty full beaches like Condolim beach, Baga beach and etc near this hotel lot of restaurants are there to have good food :-) There are 2 pools are there one is quarreler one another one is natural one we can call it as a artificially created lake I spent nearly 3 hrs over there I loved it Thank you NOVOTEL Goa
Venkat Srikanth Kadali | Wed, May 16, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Great place to stay. The rooms are excellent and neat. The air conditioning is very good for the Indian summer. There’s even a cute casino with cheerful dealers within the campus. ...
Negatives first - approach road to the facility is very narrow lane, if you are in an SUV, chances that you might get stuck! The facility is under construction. Garden area at the entrance can be improved further. Staff not cooperative - any room change you request (may be due to their fault also) they immediately demand additional amount. No toiletries except soap and shampoo packets . Positives - Pics look great here. On the sea shore. People who expect to be away from the crowd can opt for this facility . Overall experience was an AVERAGE :(
milind joshi | Thu, Apr 19, '18
Rs. 3,200Choose Dates
Comfortable stay !! Rooms were neat. However the breakfast buffet had variety but was of no taste.
Mohit | Sat, May 19, '18
Location is very nice. Hotel food quality is very good & delicious. Room also neat & clean, room service also very good. Swimming pool also very nice, enjoy it. Hotel located near to beach, so distance was walkable.
Deepak Salavi | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 8,299Choose Dates
This hotel is not worth the rates. Very impolite and unprofessional manager - we booked the hotel for one day and then requested for extension at the reception around midnight. The guy at reception gave us a rate for next day and blocked the room and asked to pay next day morning. Next day morning the hotel staff was neither aware that we had extended the stay nor they wanted to believe when we tried explaining. In fact, they asked for 30% higher rate. Highly unprofessional behavior.
Niraj Biyani | Fri, May 18, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Rooms was clean, spacious, nice swimming pool. Music system provided in room is awesome. Nice breakfast. If travelling with own 4wheeler vehicle, please check parking facility before booking
Nilesh Hande | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 7,000Choose Dates
It's an average hotel. It's a small property, definitely not a 4 star as mentioned. The only highlight of the hotel is the pool which is tiny but the view is OK. It's close to the beach and there are some good places to hang out close by. Wouldn't go back to this property for sure.
Jaideep | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 5,500Choose Dates
Located right on one of the cleanest white sand beach of south Goa - excellent gardens lots of greenery literally 50 steps from the Arabian Sea . . Excellent rooms - the biggest room and washroom I have seen in any Goa hotel. Fantastic food and very pleasant and smiling staff is like an icing on the cake.
Anuj Kapoor | Tue, May 15, '18
Located very centrally. Basic shops like supermarkets, fruit vendors, bakeries, cafes are nearby at walking distance. Pool is not very clean. Not inviting. Rooms are good and housekeeping is willing to supply numerous times for any forgotten toiletries etc. Restaurant food is poor. All the buffet meals are below average. They provide free shuttle service to the beach since property doesn't have a private beach. With some persuasion they provide free airport pick and drop as well. Its not luxurious but a decent Eco hotel.
Nivi Jalan | Sun, May 13, '18
Looking good. Enjoy food. Too good memorable hotel staff is too cooperative. Properties too good. Police very nice and nearby beach sports games. Room is too wet moisturizer problems and everything is okay
Kamal Goyal | Mon, May 14, '18
Awesome Experience, Must booked hotel, location perfect, rooms perfect, service perfect. I recommend this hotel to anyone, this hotel can be booked blindly. Without any further thinking. It's bestest place to stay while visiting North Goa. All beaches near by, Food quality is best, delicious. Pool is clean, Parking space is available. And most important Rooms clean, well behaved friendly staff.
ajaya sharna | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 5,250Choose Dates
Excellent service, friendly staff, good food available in there restaurant, as well there are number of good restaurant available close to hotel, located in market area close to railway station as well bus stand, the auto stand is very close as well, over all value for money and cool stay for solo or with family / friends.
Amod Kumar Pravakar | Sat, Apr 14, '18
Rs. 2,408Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.