Hotels in Goa
(1934 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 164 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Except for Thadeus Gonsalves who sits at Reception, everything else was good. The above person is also known as Teddy should be moved from front desk to housekeeping. The only reason I am rating the service 3 is due to the poor experience received while checking in, all thanks to Mr Teddy. Apart from one poor interaction everyone else from Reception, Security, Bell Boy, Captains as well as senior Manager every one was good with customer ownership. If you want to explore a vintage stay with the best location, go for Mandovi especially if you are on a family vacation.
RAJEEV TIWARI | Mon, Apr 9, '18
It's an absolute value for money overall, except the visit to their inhouse restaurant . The food wasn't up to the mark at all, and the GM did accept the feedback without giving any excuses . Rooms are **** spacious and clean. Location is ag walking distance from one the beaches entry point. Facilities like Gym, Swimming Pool and Pool Table are good too . The staff is awesome and very helpful.
Bipin Jaguste | Wed, May 9, '18
Premium Hotels in Goa
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Located close to Majorda Beach in the southern part of Goa, D'Silva Residency is just half an hour away from the airport. The guesthouse
The staff was a bit unwelcoming. Very casual behaviour. Definitely not a four star property. Also the breakfast was very mediocre. Not very close to the beach. Although the beach is around 5 minutes drive by car. We shifted from this place to another real 4 star resort at a nearby location at half the price.
Dipak Kadam | Mon, May 14, '18
Stayed with family. Hotel is near to vasco narket in the commercial area. After going through the beaches of Goa it is a nice place to explore local domestic market . Overall stay is good, washrooms need some more attention
ARVIND | Sat, Apr 21, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
The hotel is situated in excellent location. The best in my criteria for a perfect destination for my all future stay at Goa. It is a perfect for a holiday for all types of travell ...
It is always a pleasure to be at this resort. This time I stayed here after a gap on 5 years. But noticed more things are added with same beach side beauty. Situated at one of the most clean stratch of beach. New swimingpool is an additional joy.
Gaurav singh | Thu, May 17, '18
The rooms were good. Awesome location. Everything is at a walking distance from the hotel. The food is awesome. The service was prompt. Breakfast spread was good. The pool area is well maintained and clean. They have 2 pools. Overall had a nice pleasant experience staying at the hotel
Mayur Kataria | Mon, May 14, '18
The hotel was MMT assured and we found the same class. Good Property around Calangute Beach, Entertaining Environment in Hotel, Service was excellent, room was clean and food was also good. Good Property to stay.
Deepak Kumar | Thu, May 17, '18
I would like to rate this hotel 4 out of 5 because as per the cost they charge which doesn't match with the facility they provide. They do charge for small snack and beverages such as wafers, cold drinks, chocolates in small quantity which were kept in the room. Otherwise overall the staff service is good.
Maheswar Misra | Thu, May 10, '18
Awesome Experience, Must booked hotel, location perfect, rooms perfect, service perfect. I recommend this hotel to anyone, this hotel can be booked blindly. Without any further thinking. It's bestest place to stay while visiting North Goa. All beaches near by, Food quality is best, delicious. Pool is clean, Parking space is available. And most important Rooms clean, well behaved friendly staff.
ajaya sharna | Sun, May 13, '18
Location is plus point for this property. Pool is very clean and breakfast is too good. I would suggest this hotel for everyone if goinng to north Goa candolim is walking distance from the hotel also the market. Also the good restaurents near by
ashish | Tue, May 15, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.