Hotels in Goa
(1523 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 250 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
I would like to rate this hotel 4 out of 5 because as per the cost they charge which doesn't match with the facility they provide. They do charge for small snack and beverages such as wafers, cold drinks, chocolates in small quantity which were kept in the room. Otherwise overall the staff service is good.
Maheswar Misra | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 7,400Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Goa
It is always a pleasure to be at this resort. This time I stayed here after a gap on 5 years. But noticed more things are added with same beach side beauty. Situated at one of the most clean stratch of beach. New swimingpool is an additional joy.
Gaurav singh | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 4,800Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
The food was good. The service provided by the people was best. We will definitely visit this property. So thanks MMT for providing opportunities to giving this service. Good for all. Please visit my friends.
shailesh patwekar | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 2,499Choose Dates
Need to train &educate staff for star rated HOTEL. Most of them are trainees and there was no floor manager in the restaurant. The charges for spa is expensive when compared to other star hotel. Service in restaurants are unprofessional. Need safety and security near the water at the beach. Treating the guest with a good smile is very much imporatant to any hospitality industry where it lacks here.
Karthikeyan Vanuvamalai | Mon, Feb 19, '18
Stay at ginger dona paula was great. Service boy Akash at ginger dona paula helped us a lot during my stay there. The only thing I had expected was that I will get a room with a sea view(I got the impression), but that was not there. Other than that, stay was good.
Atul Sharma | Thu, May 17, '18
Not bad. They need to follow up with MMT when payments are made and booking confirmation made . Have booked for my staff and business travelers, haven't received any complaints on this. Except the payment confirmation and staff refusing to a lot rooms, they should a lot the room and then sort the issue with guest or MMT.
George Satish | Sat, Apr 14, '18
Rs. 899Choose Dates
Excellent service, friendly staff, good food available in there restaurant, as well there are number of good restaurant available close to hotel, located in market area close to railway station as well bus stand, the auto stand is very close as well, over all value for money and cool stay for solo or with family / friends.
Amod Kumar Pravakar | Sat, Apr 14, '18
Rs. 3,715Choose Dates
Wonderful location, right next to the Baga beach so can directly walk down to the beach from within the resort. Street shopping options as well close by. Couple of nice pools. Breakfast buffet was decent and so was the restaurant food. Staff service was OK .
Ashok Zachariah | Thu, Apr 19, '18
Rs. 7,450Choose Dates
A beautiful place to spend with family. Location is very near to Colva beach. Loved the ambience. Hotel is very clean. Food was good. Need some more items in menu. Room service is average. Needs improvement. Overall a nice experience. Thank you make my trip. Thank you Silver Sand.
Matam Prabhakar | Sun, May 20, '18
Rs. 4,410Choose Dates
Excellent we enjoyed every moment of our stay, the staff was very courteous and willing to assist. Very pleasant and relaxing ambience. Food was good. Overall a 5 star and more rating. Very close vicinity to market place and beach. Thank you very much
Deepak Shirodkar | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 2,499Choose Dates
It’s the perfect location and Value for money experience . Food could be better though but still worth it looking at the vocational advantage . Rooms are huge so don’t need to worry about space issues ever.
girish chamadia | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 5,850Choose Dates
Excellent service & location as per shown in website. Nice view. Food quality is quite good. The hotel is not as shown to be in the MMT app . It's elongated to show that it's a big hotel with big swimming pool . It's not . It's a tiny kid pool . And hotel is a small place with a very difficult location .
Akshay Joshi | Sat, Feb 17, '18
Rs. 2,555Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.