Hotels in Goa
(1981 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 161 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
I would like to rate this hotel 4 out of 5 because as per the cost they charge which doesn't match with the facility they provide. They do charge for small snack and beverages such as wafers, cold drinks, chocolates in small quantity which were kept in the room. Otherwise overall the staff service is good.
Maheswar Misra | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 4,921Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Goa
The rooms were good. Awesome location. Everything is at a walking distance from the hotel. The food is awesome. The service was prompt. Breakfast spread was good. The pool area is well maintained and clean. They have 2 pools. Overall had a nice pleasant experience staying at the hotel
Mayur Kataria | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 3,264Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Have you ticked off Goa from your vacation list yet? If not, we’ve come up will an ideal holiday destination for you. Soothe your
Best part of hotel is location, very near to Colva beach. Check in time 12 but they provided me early check-in without any additional charge. Swimming pool was nice. Breakfast was good. All the facility available at the room like AC, tv etc. Room size is big. Property is old and not maintained properly. If you get this hotel at fare price than it is okay. Bar was closed. Din't have the lunch and dinner that's why no comments regarding food etc. Finally value for money because I got this property at very reasonable rate from MMT.
romendra mishra | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 1,926Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Every thing is excellent the location is very silent and out of the noise. Bike rent is more there. Near to anjuna beach. No veg or non veg resturent near to guest house. No servic ...
This was my second stay here. The location of the hotel is quite near to beach. Parking space is good energy the hotel is on a busy street. They have a nice pool, however the pool is open only till 6:00 on which is a poor thing. Breakfast spread is OK, not great. Overall a pleasant stay in budget.
Sachin | Mon, Apr 30, '18
Rs. 3,210Choose Dates
The rooms were smaller, but for the price and location its justified. Very much convenient location. The food was also good. Even for dinner we used the restaurant which was comparatively cheaper and better around that area. Overall a nice and comfortable stay
daisy T | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 2,935Choose Dates
The stay was in a 2-bedroom apartment with complimentary breakfast and free WiFi. Five minutes quick walk to the Vaddy beach. There is a pick-and-drop facility on the beach from the resort. Staff were very coordinative. Overall a great week spent at the resort.
deekshitha g | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Rs. 3,222Choose Dates
Stay in resort is Good. But there is nothing to do much outside as it's in South Goa. You can enjoy evening near Sea in shacks. If you like peaceful place it's a right choice. You can enjoy the property.
Prem Chandra Gupta | Mon, May 7, '18
Rs. 23,325Choose Dates
Very good spacious rooms. Neat and clean environment. Courteous and friendly staff however promptness of service can be improved. Quality of food was good but quantity does not justify the price. Overall a good experience for the family.
Noella Dias | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 2,999Choose Dates
This property has a great location with clean beach with direct access & lots of restaurants around . The rooms are large but do not have a good view. Breakfast is satisfactory. Average on cleanliness and neatness. Service is OK . I would call it a good 4 star resort and value for money for the price I paid. But calling it 5 star property is an overkill.
Girish Phansalkar | Sun, May 6, '18
Rs. 16,584Choose Dates
Excellent room and good staff was particularly kind of helpful . Good service . Only problem there is parking not available . Overall great experience breakfast was also very good and full of variety . Near to Calangute beach . And Baga beach . Good location . Near market .
Deepa naik | Sat, Apr 21, '18
Rs. 3,492Choose Dates
Stayed in deluxe room . Room was big, clean, good lighting. Enough space in hotel . Walkable distance from Calangute and Baga beach. Only problem is that they don't provide tissue paper in room and pool was not clean . Otherwise stay was very good.
Manoj Kumar | Mon, Apr 30, '18
Rs. 3,210Choose Dates
We had only one problem regarding power supply that was due to government issue. Hotel was good and great for stay.
vijaypal | Tue, May 15, '18
Stayed with family. Hotel is near to vasco narket in the commercial area. After going through the beaches of Goa it is a nice place to explore local domestic market . Overall stay is good, washrooms need some more attention
ARVIND | Sat, Apr 21, '18
Rs. 1,707Choose Dates
The best in class resort and couple friendly and a perfect destination for honeymoon . The resort is a huge property and rooms with beach view, breakfast buffet is at its best. Menu is quite costly but you won’t mind to pay since that place deserve to be costly.
Mandeep Reddy | Thu, May 10, '18
The hotel facilities are nice, it is near to beach, has a swimming pool, offers a buffet type breakfast. Has many veg and non-veg restaurants around. Also, provides scooters/bikes on rent. The staff is very courteous and gentle. Great place to stay in Goa.
Amit Chahar | Thu, Apr 19, '18
Rs. 4,548Choose Dates
Location is plus point for this property. Pool is very clean and breakfast is too good. I would suggest this hotel for everyone if goinng to north Goa candolim is walking distance from the hotel also the market. Also the good restaurents near by
ashish | Tue, May 15, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.