Hotels in Goa
(1860 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 1 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Nice Hotel. Food quality was excellent. Rooms were clear and maintained properly. Swimming pool was clean and maintained. Must book this hotel if you want to relax and enjoy your holiday. Location is nearby Calangute beach and Candolim beach. Enjoyed all three days at this hotel.
Alok Hole | Sun, Mar 18, '18
Rs. 3,851Choose Dates
All was perfect as well as excellent . We will love to visit again in this hotel Thanks for your excellent service. Awesome crowd best place for couples . Recommend for all couple to visit this place
Varun Deep | Fri, Mar 2, '18
Rs. 4,387Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Goa
Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. All of the people are incredibly helpful and . Specially hotel's staff are too good. I would like to rate 10 out of 10. Nice cozy place with quite big rooms with well designed interiors. What can I say, location is good, staff was courteous, ambience is beautiful, overall a very nice experience.
Amalesh Pandey | Tue, Mar 13, '18
We had a great experience. Room service, food, ambience and staff were up to mark. I came with my family for a vacation and hd a great time. I appreciate the entire Estrella team for being so awesome. Would love to come again.
satish Khandelwal | Mon, Mar 19, '18
Rs. 6,420Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Had a memorable stay. Staff was very co-operative. Calm and clean ambience. Prompt room service, location was a bit confusing but still a value for money. Will surely suggest my friends. Pleasant stay at Sinq signature
Nitin Powar | Sun, Mar 18, '18
Rs. 3,745Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
This hotel is in very convenient location, rooms are very clean and spacious. Hotel staff are very good and helpful nature. Food quality and service was excellent. Main tourist spot are nearby and transportation is also available. Very comfortable and peace of mind atmosphere so you can enjoy your trip.
Subroto Mazumdar | Sun, Mar 18, '18
Rs. 4,066Choose Dates
Hotel has nice location is approx 900 m from beach well maintained spacious room and bathroom with all the amenities. Staff is good and courteous. Food quality is good with good variety at buffet. Pool area is very small swimming pool and kid play area is small too if they can cover kid play area with shed it will be good and more in-house activity . . Overall nice stay
PARVEZ ALAM | Sun, Mar 18, '18
Rs. 8,889Choose Dates
It was excellent !! Except the airport transfer miscommunication everything was worth it !! Staff made it memorable . I loved e private beach, the quality of cleanliness & would definitely like to come back for longer time.
sameer kanakiya | Wed, Mar 21, '18
Rs. 8,000Choose Dates
Taj Agauda is beautiful heritage property nestled securely in the Fort Agauda . Breathtaking views, serene calm, scrumptious food and out of this world service . We stayed there for 3 days, right from check in to check out was a great and smooth experience The spacious room with wonderful sea views, a lavish breakfast spread(we were spoiled for choice) and all restaurants doing justice to their name . You can sit anywhere in the property and feel a little closer to heaven. It's huge and full of opportunity. The ambience is rocking, the bars with picturesque views of the sea, melodious live music and easy access to beach . The gardens littered with hammocks, flower rangoli and activities. But it was the service as always with Taj, that was the clincher . Right from Go pal in the restaurant who gave personalized attention, right food recommendations ,. Ensured that little one gets food first and gave us a sweet chocolaty send off. To the very attentive pool staff and girl in charge of kids activities . Another round of thanks to Ravi from activities team for awesome fort trail, his offer to carry my little one if he is tried and arranging for a car to travel back Shout out for the house keeping staff as well . Every room cleaning you get to observe small but meaningful touches of the room service / housekeeping experience. Papers folded neatly & placed on the desk, books supplied with book marks, charger wires wrapped up, your toiletries and shoes all neatly laid out on mats(that's a huge feat considering we were two gals). You know that someone with a keen sense and huge empathy has spent time in your room . This visible/invisible service experience defines Taj for me. But it is almost unfair to mention individuals as all the staff are incredibly nice and courteous, and nothing is too much trouble. The Jiva spa was amazing and had the best massage and facial. Such a wonderful ambience at the spa.
Surabhi Singh | Sun, Mar 18, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Goa Hotels Booking
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.