Hotels in Goa
(2013 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 199 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Located very centrally. Basic shops like supermarkets, fruit vendors, bakeries, cafes are nearby at walking distance. Pool is not very clean. Not inviting. Rooms are good and housekeeping is willing to supply numerous times for any forgotten toiletries etc. Restaurant food is poor. All the buffet meals are below average. They provide free shuttle service to the beach since property doesn't have a private beach. With some persuasion they provide free airport pick and drop as well. Its not luxurious but a decent Eco hotel.
Nivi Jalan | Sun, May 13, '18
One of the best vacation memories made . Will certainly go back again. Staff are very courteous and caring. Every part of the hotel is beautiful and well kept. Breakfast buffet has a great range of options. Private beach is superb. As clean as possible. All possible water sports are there at same rates as north Goa beaches. Bathrooms are awesome . So are the rooms. Buggy rides from room to lobby is quite refreshing and we can call for the buggy numerous times. Full day activities take place for all age groups. Bicycles are available in all sizes to tour the property.
Nivi Jalan | Tue, May 15, '18
Premium Hotels in Goa
Its a nice place to stay in Goa near Baga beach, bar and restaurant is also good and overall service is excellent. Clean and quite place, all facilities are good, only drawback is food and bar menu is quite expensive but overall services and facilities are good enough.
Aman Suri | Thu, May 17, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Need to train &educate staff for star rated HOTEL. Most of them are trainees and there was no floor manager in the restaurant. The charges for spa is expensive when compared to other star hotel. Service in restaurants are unprofessional. Need safety and security near the water at the beach. Treating the guest with a good smile is very much imporatant to any hospitality industry where it lacks here.
Karthikeyan Vanuvamalai | Mon, Feb 19, '18
This property has a great location with clean beach with direct access & lots of restaurants around . The rooms are large but do not have a good view. Breakfast is satisfactory. Average on cleanliness and neatness. Service is OK . I would call it a good 4 star resort and value for money for the price I paid. But calling it 5 star property is an overkill.
Girish Phansalkar | Sun, May 6, '18
Good stay good food good ambeince. Swimming pool is good. Good welcome. Good stay nemories historical feeling lavish life. Lavish holidays. Good greenery. Clean room. Good service. Complimentary voucher and spa was good
Heer Wadhwa | Sat, May 12, '18
Very nice stay and staff was also very friendly neat and clean place. Food was too much costly so better to take package of breakfast and all meal taste wise okay not bad. Over all love to stay there thank you
Girish | Fri, May 4, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
The hotel was MMT assured and we found the same class. Good Property around Calangute Beach, Entertaining Environment in Hotel, Service was excellent, room was clean and food was also good. Good Property to stay.
Deepak Kumar | Thu, May 17, '18
A beautiful place to spend with family. Location is very near to Colva beach. Loved the ambience. Hotel is very clean. Food was good. Need some more items in menu. Room service is average. Needs improvement. Overall a nice experience. Thank you make my trip. Thank you Silver Sand.
Matam Prabhakar | Sun, May 20, '18
We travel as a family of 4 with 2 kids. We got a very good room thanks to the Property Manager. The Hotel is very near to beach, good shacks around for food. The Hotel restaurant provides great foods however it’s a non-alcoholic property and tends to get crowded on weekends. The swimming pool is clean and overall stay was quite relaxing and refreshing. They have made arrangements for car parking.
Rahul | Thu, May 10, '18
The best in class resort and couple friendly and a perfect destination for honeymoon . The resort is a huge property and rooms with beach view, breakfast buffet is at its best. Menu is quite costly but you won’t mind to pay since that place deserve to be costly.
Mandeep Reddy | Thu, May 10, '18
Resort was good but very poor service. Lady at reception was rude. We had booked room 21 days in advance for 3 people. Still extra bed was not provided, after repeated request. We were really tired after our journey, and wanted to have rest after check in. To be precise, bed arrived after 2 hours. When called the reception about it . She said you already called and need to wait . I don’t think this is the way to talk to guest and keep them waiting. The check in time was 3 pm which is late than other hotels and still room not ready . No one to serve breakfast . Next day they called in the room just to ask if we were checking out tomorrow . We were sleeping that time and phone call really disturbed us. Why these guys choose such time to disturb their guests . No golf car was arriving to pick or drop the guest to beach . Also during checkout we requested 2 times to send staff for luggage but no one arrived . We come for holiday to relax and chill . Not to work on own for everything . It claims five star hotel but service is very poor
Amita Dand | Tue, Apr 3, '18
The rooms were amazing. I was staying in a deluxe room with a pool view . . The swimming pool is of ideal size and clean. The only problem I faced with this hotel was that they do not have any place for the drivers to stay in. They do not even allow them to enter the premise to fill drinking water. Other than this, the stay was fabulous.
Pushp Mittal | Wed, May 16, '18
Awesome Experience, Must booked hotel, location perfect, rooms perfect, service perfect. I recommend this hotel to anyone, this hotel can be booked blindly. Without any further thinking. It's bestest place to stay while visiting North Goa. All beaches near by, Food quality is best, delicious. Pool is clean, Parking space is available. And most important Rooms clean, well behaved friendly staff.
ajaya sharna | Sun, May 13, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.