Hotels in Goa
(2035 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 250 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
Premium Hotels in Goa
Bad experience! Restaurant staff is rude and does not know what is hospitality. We booked room with breakfast and on one day we were late by just 10 minutes from breakfast closing time. We informed to the reception and they confirmed to come by 10:30, we reached by 10:20 still they removed breakfast buffet despite informing at the reception. Pool timing are odd, it open between 9am to 6pm and it is full of sun during this time.
ANURAG DALELA | Sun, May 13, '18
Services in hotel are not good. Worst house keeping. Whenever you call for service Response will be after at least 2 calls at reception. AC were not properly working. They wash cups and glasses in washroom and wipe with the hand towel hanged inside the washroom. They never wore gloves while cleaning washrooms and even they did not wash hands after cleaning washrooms.
Sunita Patil | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 3,658Choose Dates
Very nice stay and staff was also very friendly neat and clean place. Food was too much costly so better to take package of breakfast and all meal taste wise okay not bad. Over all love to stay there thank you
Girish | Fri, May 4, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
The location is very good, But low on maintenance when it comes to rooms and service. Loved the jacuzzis, it surely was the best part of our stay! The food was good too. Was a very relaxing trip. Would surely visit the place again next season! Overall a good stay!
atithi gupta | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 7,450Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Its an awesome place to stay with the family. Nice rooms, swimming pool and breakfast. Had an excellent stay ... Been here last year also .. The service remains picture perfect without any flaws ... No disturbance of anyone ... It's like staying at your home ... Made a special request for my anniversary, they decorated the room with flowers etc ... Absolutely great and lovely people and staff
Atish | Tue, Feb 13, '18
Rs. 3,699Choose Dates
We went for a stay at double tree by Hilton Arpora for two nights. The hotel didn’t have many facilities and no activities. The washroom was very small. Staff was friendly but laid back. It was not value for money.
Tina | Sun, May 6, '18
Rooms was clean, spacious, nice swimming pool. Music system provided in room is awesome. Nice breakfast. If travelling with own 4wheeler vehicle, please check parking facility before booking
Nilesh Hande | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 7,900Choose Dates
In today's time we always get a chance to pay at the time of check out but I paid all in advance which was the biggest fault. We vacated the rooms one day prior and used the rooms only for luggage as I was booked at grand Hyatt but after so many requests the hotel did not cancel my booking at any cost. I spent 5000 for the rooms just to keep the luggage . Overall not worth it . It's a 2000 rs a day types. That too in a peak season.
Vikram Chauhan | Wed, Jan 3, '18
Rs. 4,000Choose Dates
Excellwnt property . Good and friendly staff. Nice location. Rooms are very spacious. I only had some issues with car parking as resort doesn't have enough parking available. Apart from car parking issue rest all is fine .
Parthiv Desai | Wed, Apr 18, '18
Rs. 5,729Choose Dates
It's an average hotel. It's a small property, definitely not a 4 star as mentioned. The only highlight of the hotel is the pool which is tiny but the view is OK. It's close to the beach and there are some good places to hang out close by. Wouldn't go back to this property for sure.
Jaideep | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 4,700Choose Dates
The hotel is located on the bypass road of Old Goa, which is very far away from the happening places of Goa. The beach is at least 15 kms away. There are no places to eat near the hotel. If you have your own vehicle you can travel to Panjim in about 15 minutes. They also provide shuttle services to Panjim . . Other than the location, the hotel is excellent with regard to service, facilities, food. The rooms were large, pool is very clean.
RAJEEV NERLAGUNTE | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 7,000Choose Dates
Location is plus point for this property. Pool is very clean and breakfast is too good. I would suggest this hotel for everyone if goinng to north Goa candolim is walking distance from the hotel also the market. Also the good restaurents near by
ashish | Tue, May 15, '18
The hotel was MMT assured and we found the same class. Good Property around Calangute Beach, Entertaining Environment in Hotel, Service was excellent, room was clean and food was also good. Good Property to stay.
Deepak Kumar | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 4,500Choose Dates
The staff are very rude and unfriendly. They don't treat customers right. The room is average with no basic amenities. AC was not working fine. Very unpleasant experience. There are much better hotels for the same price in Goa. This hotel is not at all recommended. The worst service I have ever seen.
Poojitha | Mon, Jan 29, '18
Rs. 3,299Choose Dates
Location was near to Vagator beach and chapora fort, good hotel with swimming pool
Nishant | Fri, Mar 2, '18
Rs. 4,032Choose Dates
Stay at happy inch was the best part of our Goa trip. Service apartment has everything you need to make your stay comfortable. Highly recommend for groups. Clean pool, good service, nicely done rooms. Enough crockeries to make your own breakfast or dinner. 2 BHK apartment comes with AC, refrigerator, TV, crockeries, hot plate, microwave, kettle, balcony, dining table, sofa set, etc. Location is around 1 km walking from the beach.
Ankur | Sun, Apr 1, '18
Rs. 5,624Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.