Hotels in Goa
(485 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 486 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
The property is really beautiful, the quality of food here is very up to the mark, beach here is clean, the hospitality is very good ... So overall stay was good We were here to celebrate our Anniversary and we really enjoyed a lot. If you are here in Goa for relaxation must opt for this option. Will look forward to stay here again
JOLLY BOBRA | Wed, Jan 17, '18
Premium Hotels in Goa
Excellent Hotel! Value for money! Helpful staff! Cleanliness excellent! Rooms excellent! Services excellent! Transport for sightseeing & airport pickup drop facility available. North Goa & South Goa Sight seeing bus facility available!
Prashant Sutar | Tue, Jan 23, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Nestled in the city of beaches, The Sand Castle is located in near vicinity to the airport, railway station and bus stand. The
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
Nice hotel, with good proximity to thalassa, Antares, and Vagator beach. Quality guests for company, ideal hotel option in Vagator managed by Rupesh who is a lovely host. Staff is courteous, pool is refreshing with most rooms having a pool view
Deepak Khatwani | Sat, Dec 2, '17
If you want a luxury holiday in affordable prices, this is the place to be in South Goa. The all inclusive package is the one I would recommend. Excellent rooms, courteous staff, lovely ambience, proximity to a clean and vast beach are the highlights of this resort
ASHISH PANDE | Mon, Dec 25, '17
Nice property to live in. Quiet and full of greenery. Friendly staff. Best to visit in off season. Pool side rooms are bigger and comparatively less noisy. Budget friendly place. Breakfast options are limited. Overall good experience.
Shweta Khatri | Thu, Jan 11, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
It is a local hotel with only rooms and no other facilities. Price is good for the rooms. We booked the family room for 4 adults which cost us 1500 Rs per day. We didn't try the f ...
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Pickup and Drop Airport Service ... Clean Rooms TV is Working Bathroom Comfartble Bed good Space ... All Staff and members are very Friendly helpful .. Veronica Guest House (6 day ...
Last booked at 5(hrs) ago
The resort was very beautiful. It was a calm and serene place. The manager and the staff was courteous. The food was amazing too. The hotel even arranged us a cab for the trip at the lowest price. Only drawback was the location of the hotel which was not close enough to the beaches. It took 25 minutes to reach any nearby beach via cab from the hotel.
Rikayan Bandyopadhyay | Thu, Jan 4, '18
The location of the hotel is just too good. Perfect location for nice and calm stay. Morning breakfast was very nice. Restaurant manager, Mr. Peter arranged a nice dinner for us. The food served was very nice. Ample and safe parking space. The places like Panjim Cruise, Market, Dona Paula, Miramar Beach are very near from resort.
Sameer Arolkar | Thu, Dec 28, '17
Got upgraded. Awesome rooms. Huge pool. Perfect for family or friends. With kids too. The food the breakfast was lovely as well. The location is the best part. You can just walk to anything - beach, shopping, eating or drinking
Manjeet | Wed, Dec 20, '17
The location is excellent. The property is well maintained and very big. The service can be improved though - the food (if served in room) was generally not hot. The staff was a polite and helpful. Overall it was a good stay.
Umesh | Mon, Oct 2, '17
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Goa Hotels Booking
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.