Hotels in Goa
(1960 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 161 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Hotel is very good and its service also excellent. Swimming pool is also very clean and clear. Staff is also very good and neat and clean. Food is also very good fresh and teaty so I would suggest to stay in Goa in only hard rock
Aditya | Mon, Apr 9, '18
Premium Hotels in Goa
Excellent property . . Clean and well maintained. Good food . Car parking was available at the property Breakfast spread was a bit limited, however food tasted good The team at the restaurant was very helpful and did their best to keep the guests happy.
DHARMESH SHAH | Mon, Apr 2, '18
Rs. 4,280Choose Dates
I like the hotel and its located near Panjim market and near to KTC bus stand so it is a convenient place to stay. The room service is good, all staff is polite in nature. The rooms are clean and neat. The restaurant has some great taste and anyone can have a good stay here. I loved the hotel.
Sudarshan Sathe | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Rs. 2,247Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Recently I stayed in this Castle House is with for many, location is Good. You can shopping place nearby, also the calngute search shore is very best . . You can reach there within five minutes and enjoy the time.
Avinash Jadhav | Sat, Apr 7, '18
Rs. 2,674Choose Dates
The main girl Karen . From front office was very polite and kind. Without her the stay would not have been a happy stay like the name given for queeny as it should be like English . Which this girl Karen makes it possible. And the F&B staff really polite in speaking. And fast service as well but the main disappointment is the food which is served from the hotel kitchen. Seriously it sucks. I'd rather go out of the hotel to have food
Warren | Mon, Apr 9, '18
Rs. 1,605Choose Dates
Overall good stay, location is very near to Baga beach. Nothing to complain as such. Would recommend to my colleagues, only thing is rooms have a door which separates your rooms with other. Due to which you can hear people talking or laughing from other rooms.
Mayur Satardekar | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 8,559Choose Dates
Nice resort with perfect location. We stayed from 21-24 march 2018. Really enjoyed our stay at Phoenix Park Inn Resort. We rented a bike just outside of the resort as it is easily available and best mode of transport for two of us. Breakfast spread is also good.
Dharmendrasinh Rana | Sat, Mar 24, '18
Rs. 5,136Choose Dates
Overall experience is good. Location is awesome with nice food and service. Overall resort property is very nice to stay with family. Just 1 thing quality of rooms need to improve. Few things like AC or remote controls of ac/TV need to change.
ATUL ADAVADKAR | Wed, Apr 11, '18
Rs. 4,815Choose Dates
It's good hotel felt little costlier . Early check-in was not confirmed even after entering the hotel and asked us to wait till normal timings, hotel people should confirm for free shuttle from Airport as it's near it. To experience the beach with private and luxurious please take a visit
chennakesha babu | Thu, Feb 22, '18
This facility is really nice & located jus 10 mins from Candolim beach. Rooms are very clean and service is good. Only one thing I want to highlight for management. Please mention all your rules and regulations clearly and in Visible place so there will not be any conflict later. Also inform guests about your changing room facility at candolim beach in advance.
Mandar Khatavkar | Wed, Mar 28, '18
Rs. 5,350Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Goa Hotels Booking
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.