Hotels in Goa
(1533 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 225 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Good hotel - overall food was good however there is scope of improvement when it comes Indian food. Room was good but when we reached on 26 the Dec there was a wedding as well which was taking away some sort of privacy at all the place - so please check with hotel desk if they have any destination wedding booking he dates you are travelling - quite an noice pollution and lot of people all over Good part is beach and restra near by
Yogesh Lohra | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Premium Hotels in Goa
Very nice location near to Baga Beach. Hotel was overall nice. It has two swimming pools. Very nice buffet breakfast. Room service is also good with nice staff ... You can get two wheelers on rent from the reception only. Overall the reception and the staff is nice to the guests.
Chetan Pandey | Sun, Feb 18, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Sukhmantra Resort and Spa is nestled in Goa, variously known as Pearl of the Orient and a Tourist Paradise, the state of Goa is located
Bardez Goa, Goa
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
The location is excellent. The property is well maintained and very big. The service can be improved though - the food (if served in room) was generally not hot. The staff was a polite and helpful. Overall it was a good stay.
Umesh | Mon, Oct 2, '17
I liked the location of the hotel rooms were clean and neat up to the mark. Taxi and bike rentals were near by so was the market. The food served for breakfast could have been better. Over all a good experience while staying with delmon
Varun Gangawane | Sat, Jan 27, '18
The Sea Pearl restaurant breakfast needs improvement. However the staff are friendly and overall cleanliness is good. WiFi connection being available only in reception and general signal strength being low in the room is an inconvenience.
Ramesh Doraiswami | Sun, Feb 11, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Hotel location is very excellent. Everything is nearby. Room was very clean and spacious. Service was fast. Hotel should provide the pick and drop facilities on demand at a reasona ...
Bardez Goa, Goa
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Walkable from railway station few kilometers from airport. WiFi is not free and all channels are not available in TV. Room and bathrooms are clean. Swimming pool was not clean. Goo ...
Vasco Da Gama, Goa
Last booked at 6(hrs) ago
We stayed in superior room for two nights bedroom was excellent very spacious washroom was average. Staff is very polite. Swimming pool also good. Overall this is nice hotel if you are getting this hotel up to 3. 5 K is good deal must go for it.
Vikas Chib | Tue, Feb 13, '18
Rooms are very good with a good ambience. But services like swimming kits, lunch or dinner at the restaurant and liquor are very costly. Also the location is not too happening though there are couple of good restaurants. Services at the hotel are also not very great but OK.
Ankit Taneja | Tue, Feb 13, '18
Beautiful location. Walking distance to market and Cruise in Mandovi river. We did not like the dinner we ordered. Many restaurants are available nearby with reasonable rates. Two wheelers and cars are available nearby on rent for 24 hrs.
GOPINATH SAHOO | Sat, Feb 17, '18
This is a very Good Hotel with clean Rooms the staff is also very polite. The Hospitality of this Hotel is very nice main thing is the multiple restaurants and good food. Its location is also good in the Heat of the City Panjim
Manoj Mansukhani | Tue, Feb 13, '18
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Goa Hotels Booking
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.