Hotels in Goa
(1985 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 199 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
We stay their for 3 night and total experience was so good. Hk lady miss kulsum and pantry boy arvind was so kind and take care of us very well. Overall we will definitely visit again. It is very much near from Panjim st stand and casino also, proper city location plus near to nature great stay
Prathmesh | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 3,825Choose Dates
This property has a great location with clean beach with direct access & lots of restaurants around . The rooms are large but do not have a good view. Breakfast is satisfactory. Average on cleanliness and neatness. Service is OK . I would call it a good 4 star resort and value for money for the price I paid. But calling it 5 star property is an overkill.
Girish Phansalkar | Sun, May 6, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
The food was good. The service provided by the people was best. We will definitely visit this property. So thanks MMT for providing opportunities to giving this service. Good for all. Please visit my friends.
shailesh patwekar | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 2,470Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
WiFi needs to be added because of poor phone network. Beds needs to be updated. Perfect place to stay. Everything is nearby. Like beach, food courts, etc . Except the railway stati ...
Experience was good . Rooms were clean and well maintained . Location is good . Breakfast and lunch served by the hotel was really delicious . Bestest hotel at this price . Value f ...
Location is plus point for this property. Pool is very clean and breakfast is too good. I would suggest this hotel for everyone if goinng to north Goa candolim is walking distance from the hotel also the market. Also the good restaurents near by
ashish | Tue, May 15, '18
The hotel was MMT assured and we found the same class. Good Property around Calangute Beach, Entertaining Environment in Hotel, Service was excellent, room was clean and food was also good. Good Property to stay.
Deepak Kumar | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 2,972Choose Dates
Excellwnt property . Good and friendly staff. Nice location. Rooms are very spacious. I only had some issues with car parking as resort doesn't have enough parking available. Apart from car parking issue rest all is fine .
Parthiv Desai | Wed, Apr 18, '18
Rs. 3,330Choose Dates
A beautiful place to spend with family. Location is very near to Colva beach. Loved the ambience. Hotel is very clean. Food was good. Need some more items in menu. Room service is average. Needs improvement. Overall a nice experience. Thank you make my trip. Thank you Silver Sand.
Matam Prabhakar | Sun, May 20, '18
Rs. 2,660Choose Dates
We travel as a family of 4 with 2 kids. We got a very good room thanks to the Property Manager. The Hotel is very near to beach, good shacks around for food. The Hotel restaurant provides great foods however it’s a non-alcoholic property and tends to get crowded on weekends. The swimming pool is clean and overall stay was quite relaxing and refreshing. They have made arrangements for car parking.
Rahul | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 3,750Choose Dates
Just back from the hotel yesterday, so I thought let me quickly put down the good and the bad about the hotel. . First is the good part. Good rooms & ambience. Food / breakfast is OK. Decently maintained hotel. Bad part Housekeeping person entered our room to replenish the minibar with master key while we were sleeping. How unsafe Next room door bell was so loud, unruly neighbors kept ringing doorbell at odd hours so we had disturbed sleep for two nights. They insisted we pay for 3rd person even though it was already paid to MMT. Spent two days to get MMT sort the issue with the hotel.
Chandar Tahil | Tue, Apr 17, '18
Rs. 5,310Choose Dates
Need to train &educate staff for star rated HOTEL. Most of them are trainees and there was no floor manager in the restaurant. The charges for spa is expensive when compared to other star hotel. Service in restaurants are unprofessional. Need safety and security near the water at the beach. Treating the guest with a good smile is very much imporatant to any hospitality industry where it lacks here.
Karthikeyan Vanuvamalai | Mon, Feb 19, '18
The hotel is located on the bypass road of Old Goa, which is very far away from the happening places of Goa. The beach is at least 15 kms away. There are no places to eat near the hotel. If you have your own vehicle you can travel to Panjim in about 15 minutes. They also provide shuttle services to Panjim . . Other than the location, the hotel is excellent with regard to service, facilities, food. The rooms were large, pool is very clean.
RAJEEV NERLAGUNTE | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 6,650Choose Dates
Its a nice place to stay in Goa near Baga beach, bar and restaurant is also good and overall service is excellent. Clean and quite place, all facilities are good, only drawback is food and bar menu is quite expensive but overall services and facilities are good enough.
Aman Suri | Thu, May 17, '18
Excellent service, friendly staff, good food available in there restaurant, as well there are number of good restaurant available close to hotel, located in market area close to railway station as well bus stand, the auto stand is very close as well, over all value for money and cool stay for solo or with family / friends.
Amod Kumar Pravakar | Sat, Apr 14, '18
Rs. 2,408Choose Dates
Rooms was clean, spacious, nice swimming pool. Music system provided in room is awesome. Nice breakfast. If travelling with own 4wheeler vehicle, please check parking facility before booking
Nilesh Hande | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 6,500Choose Dates
Not bad. They need to follow up with MMT when payments are made and booking confirmation made . Have booked for my staff and business travelers, haven't received any complaints on this. Except the payment confirmation and staff refusing to a lot rooms, they should a lot the room and then sort the issue with guest or MMT.
George Satish | Sat, Apr 14, '18
Rs. 899Choose Dates
This hotel is good for a short stay as you get better options within this budget around the city, food quality is not up-to the mark, limited or you can say same variety served in breakfast, accept the live counter for dosa/omllete
SANJAY | Tue, Apr 24, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.