Hotels in Goa
(1994 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 239 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Great hotel with great Amenities & Ambience, food was okay but overall it was a pleasant stay. Need to add some activities for the kids so that they can enjoy. Looking forward to visit one more time this hotel.
Dattatraya Shinde | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 19,499Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Goa
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Antonios Guest House is located in the city of beautiful beaches, Goa. Located at a distance of 38 km from Goa International Air
The Golden Nest - Serviced Apartments is situated in Goa, the land of beaches. The city is famous for its rich Portuguese histor
This property has a great location with clean beach with direct access & lots of restaurants around . The rooms are large but do not have a good view. Breakfast is satisfactory. Average on cleanliness and neatness. Service is OK . I would call it a good 4 star resort and value for money for the price I paid. But calling it 5 star property is an overkill.
Girish Phansalkar | Sun, May 6, '18
Rs. 8,587Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Not so good room, location but good near to beach and market. Room not maintained at par and AC not good. Also food limited options. Checkout no concession and it's like a care tak ...
Good hotel to visit with friends and family, well connected to maphusa bus stand, room and staff are good, worth staying, location is also in the heart of north Goa, you can visit ...
The hotel is located on the bypass road of Old Goa, which is very far away from the happening places of Goa. The beach is at least 15 kms away. There are no places to eat near the hotel. If you have your own vehicle you can travel to Panjim in about 15 minutes. They also provide shuttle services to Panjim . . Other than the location, the hotel is excellent with regard to service, facilities, food. The rooms were large, pool is very clean.
RAJEEV NERLAGUNTE | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 4,500Choose Dates
Awesome experience. Internet is slow. Room are spacious. Pool side is better FOR LOCATION IT IS DIFFICULT TO REACH. BREAKFAST IS GOOD. IT WILL BE AWESOME IF THEY HAVE A BIG ROOM FOR FOUR PEOPLE. OVERALL IT IS A nice EXPERIENCE . .
shubham gupta | Thu, May 17, '18
Except for Thadeus Gonsalves who sits at Reception, everything else was good. The above person is also known as Teddy should be moved from front desk to housekeeping. The only reason I am rating the service 3 is due to the poor experience received while checking in, all thanks to Mr Teddy. Apart from one poor interaction everyone else from Reception, Security, Bell Boy, Captains as well as senior Manager every one was good with customer ownership. If you want to explore a vintage stay with the best location, go for Mandovi especially if you are on a family vacation.
RAJEEV TIWARI | Mon, Apr 9, '18
Rs. 3,099Choose Dates
I had to go to Margao for some work on the 15th of May and before booking my air ticket I checked whether rooms were available in Hotel Nanutel I have been staying at that Hotel since 2002 and have not ever considered any other option since then whether visiting Margao for business or pleasure. This is an excellent business hotel centrally located in Margao making it a place of choice either for business travelers having work with companies from Verna to South Goa and for families here on holiday. For leisure travelers it gives a base from where to explore the sights. The services and facilities at Nautel are good and more than meet the requirements of a seasoned traveler. The breakfast spread is quite varied and good, start with a cooling and end with a hot coffee. You will be satisfied and ready to attack your day! In the evening you can spend some time in the Zodiac lounge watching some football or cricket while quenching your thirst on any one of a wide variety of beverages. Mr. Salil Bhobe and his entire team are there on hand to respond immediately and effectively to any requests from visitors and make Nanutel a wonderful place to stay. Nanutel is kept very clean, the rooms, rest rooms and common areas are kept in spotless condition. Next time you intend to be in South Goa make it a point to ensure that you book your room well in advance at Nautel, it will indeed make your stay very comfortable. Indeed, a home away from home!
Sandeep Bastodkar | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 3,800Choose Dates
The hotel was MMT assured and we found the same class. Good Property around Calangute Beach, Entertaining Environment in Hotel, Service was excellent, room was clean and food was also good. Good Property to stay.
Deepak Kumar | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 4,575Choose Dates
It’s the perfect location and Value for money experience . Food could be better though but still worth it looking at the vocational advantage . Rooms are huge so don’t need to worry about space issues ever.
girish chamadia | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 4,000Choose Dates
Its a nice place to stay in Goa near Baga beach, bar and restaurant is also good and overall service is excellent. Clean and quite place, all facilities are good, only drawback is food and bar menu is quite expensive but overall services and facilities are good enough.
Aman Suri | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 3,500Choose Dates
We had only one problem regarding power supply that was due to government issue. Hotel was good and great for stay.
vijaypal | Tue, May 15, '18
A beautiful place to spend with family. Location is very near to Colva beach. Loved the ambience. Hotel is very clean. Food was good. Need some more items in menu. Room service is average. Needs improvement. Overall a nice experience. Thank you make my trip. Thank you Silver Sand.
Matam Prabhakar | Sun, May 20, '18
Rs. 2,730Choose Dates
The rooms are very old and not well kept. AC in the rooms were also not working properly. The condition of bed sheet and pillow cover are very bad. Services are not up to mark. Swimming pool is maintained very well. Hotel building is not maintained.
santosh kumar | Tue, Feb 20, '18
Rs. 2,500Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.