Hotels in Goa
(1951 PROPERTIES IN Goa)
Recently Booked in Goa
Nice atmosphere... Perfect place to get relaxed from all the work stress.. Very good service... Friendly nature in the hotel staff.. Place to park vehicle at our door steps... Pool ...
Ravi Kiran B
Cottages are very neat and clean. Very good ambience. In breakfast no options. Only egg omelet or sandwich you can order in breakfast. Food quality is good. Supportive staff. Near ...
Such a good property I have booked in Goa. Good food at reasonable prices. Very nice places near by excellent property on the beach side. Very near to the nightlife areas like Baga ...
Recently Viewed in Goa
Situated in Goa, has a number of unexplored beaches, obscure caves and other secrets spots waiting to be explored. Indismart Woodbourne Resort is a simple hotel with a homely touch and comfortable rooms. It offers Wi-Fi, laundry, room service, doctor ...
In the vicinity of Our Lady of the Immaculate ConceptionÂ ChurchÂ (350 m), Menino Regency offers comfortable accommodation at an affordable price. Panjim Bus Stand (1.5 km) is a short walk away.Â Guests can avail the sightseeing tours and boat ...
An hours drive from Goa International Airport, Mayfair Hideaway Spa Resort is located amidst lush green surroundings in Betul, overlooking the serene blue waters of the Arabian Sea. The Old Church Cotto and Shri Shantadurga Kunkalikarin Saunsthan are ...
1951 Hotels Found in Goa
Choose from below List of 1951 Available Hotels in Goa. Book online to get great deals and discounts on Goa Hotels in just one click.
- Price:Low to High
- Price:High to Low
Last week I had distinct pleasure of staying at Lemon Tree Amarante hotel. First time we visited Goa in monsoon and experienced the perfect stay ever. This resort has very good Greek theme, hospitality and service of the staff at the hotel is excellent. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Awesome location Everything you need for a relaxing vacation is within walking distance. The party scene is some distance away but not very far.
A very good location, Hotel with best of amenities you can get. Walkable distance from beach and at the same time Serene and peaceful, location of rooms with 0 disturbance. Clean and hygienic rooms with quick service.
Rs 6087Book Now
Good service provided. Rooms are pretty clean. The block is the best block amongst all. Breakfast was good. The only thing that I felt was bad was we did not parking inside the hotel. We stayed for 4 days however we had to park outside the gate.
Nice place to stay, service is good. With family we can stay, good home, very close to Canlagute beach and centre place to stay. We will get all here overall very nice.
Rs 3499Book Now
Overall, good stay. Surely recommended, homely environment, breakfast was good, washroom was neat and tidy, big rooms. Friendly staff. If possible can extend my stay here again. But room service was not satisfactory, we were disappointed with the room service.
Amenities are good. Breakfast is also good. Location is near Candolim beach, which is just 800 mt from hotel. It's family oriented hotel with swimming pool. Food is also hygienic having transparent kitchen. I suggest to stay here if economically viable.
Rs 3760Book Now
Excellent stay at a sprawling resort, with great lush green spaces, superb maintenance of the beach, swimming pool, spa, superb buffet breakfast, and above all a very warm and sporting hospitality.
This is my best outing of all my trips till date. We had blissful and unforgettable stay in the hotel. Starting from check in until check out there were memorable experiences. The truly luxurious and lavish holiday I would say.
Rs 6500Book Now
Decent food .. Close to beach .. Excellent staff .. Very good pool .. Restaurant and food is good .. Should include a grants arena and a library plus indoor games .. Overall, value for money.
I totally loved the resort. Its staff, facilities and house keeping. The view of swimming pool from the balcony of our room was refreshing. The poolside restro Blue Bistro had good menu and excellent service. The breakfast buffet and dinner buffet was totally worth it. No stag entries at resort makes it conducive for families and couples. A stretch of Calungute beach is just 5 min walk from the resort. Just outside the resort you get taxi service, bikes, petrol, swim wear, tubes, dresses all that you need in urgency in Goa... Had a great stay at Terra Parassio and I will surely try and plan a stay at Terra again. I certainly will recommend Terra Parassio for others too..
Rs 3800Book Now
All the facilities a resort can make you available are excellent. Something you want and it is available. Transportation to Calangute beach 2 times a day is also available by resort. Only the proximity to beaches is minus. I have stayed 2 times in this resort.
Wonderful experience and will stay again whenever I visit Goa again.
We liked the hotel and the service provided ... Very near from beach and main market.
Food was very tasty and pool also clean ... We enjoyed stay there ... Thanks to Palmarinha staff ... They are very cooperative.
Rs 1600Book Now
A good hotel in every sense. Starting with the welcome the hotel was good and is located very near to the famous Tito's street and the beach. The breakfast was sumptuous just didn't like it one day may be because of my personal taste of cuisine. The pool is good and the restaurant food is tasty. The view from the poolside is also beautiful. The staff is friendly with a few exceptions. I really enjoyed my stay.
Very good place to stay. Best location and resort staff was helpful. Food was nice. Reasonable place. For family it is the best place to stay. Also very convenient for Baga and Calangute beach. Resort is very well maintained.
Rs 2650Book Now
Best one to stay.. All facility's good.. Response good.. Parking not to very good.. Swimming pool nice.. Breakfast good.. I stay 3 night 4 days.. I'll go again Goa and stay in Sinq.. Go and enjoy with friends, family and couple.
Hotel was very nice. Room was excellent. Service was also good. Food was good, liked it but there was little bit transport problem. Please if you can arrange transport service for the customers, otherwise hotel is good.
We enjoyed the swimming pool, it was neat and clean. Staff was cooperative.
Rs 3500Book Now
Very clean and great ambiance. Friendly and cooperative staff. All 3-4 star facilities provided in excellent budgetary pricing. All the travel places in North Goa are nearby. Swimming pool is awesome, you can relax in it. Will surely visit here again.
I stayed there for 3 nights with my family. Experience of staying there is above expectations. Nice accommodation with all amenities put nicely.
At given prices, rooms are best.
All necessary amenities available.
Wifi, cleanliness, in and out security is excellent.
Staff is quite supportive.
Beach is within reach.
Swimming pool was good with cabanas.
Breakfast was sumptuous.
Location - hard to find as it is newly built.
Food menu is quite small.
Rs 2750Book Now
Everything is great except the quality of food served in room. However the buffet was good. Room service and room cleanliness was up to the mark. Also its walking distance from Candolim beach makes it a right place to stay.
We had a great time at the hotel. The hotel staff is very courteous, the food is great for vegetarians. Location near beach is just walking distance. Pool is great, rooms are nice and comfortable. Will definitely stay there again.
Rs 3920Book Now
I had got this at a promotional price, but otherwise also, it is a good option in Candolim, there was nothing to complain as such, services were really good, cleanliness etc also, just that the standard rooms are really small in size considering 2 people.
I had a pleasant stay. I had booked 2 AC standard rooms for a short stay at Ginger this September but it was a pleasant surprise to get excellent service that prompted me to spend great FIVE nights at this hotel. Rooms are well-maintained & cleanliness is superb. Food on demand as per choice make one feel at home. Only backdrop is surroundings nearby not so standard as cattle on the streets. But to sum up we were impressed and can say Paisa Vasool at Goa.
Rs 2200Book Now
The stay from all angles has been excellent. Right from service to food to stay to hospitality. I saw few quiet a few reviews which did not speak well about this hotel, trust all were wrong. Best place for a family stay for 4-5 days.
Good rooms food is very nice. Perfect for leisure. Swimming pool is good. Decent service. Mini bar was also good. Perfect for a lazy vacation. Should keep pastries and cakes also in desserts. Cleanliness was perfect. Service was fast only thing could improve was airport transfers.
Rs 3555Book Now
This is my 2nd time, the hotel, location and service provided are excellent. Food quality and cleanliness is awesome .. All the family members liked the hotel.
It is very near to Colva beach, it took 45 min journey from Goa airport complementary breakfast is good and rooms are so neat, it gives value for money what we spends I did not get opportunity to taste in the hotel restaurant.
Rs 1999Book Now
It was a nice hotel and the location is superb and stay is worth. Clean and beautiful place. The Hotel is good and beach is on minutes drive. The staff were friendly. I have booked our stay for 3 night but we extended for four night. Sun city resort is definitely recommended.
I stayed here for a night. Makemytrip charged me just 1324 after applying disc coupon.
About the Resort:
1. Resort ambiance is very nice.
2. Room service is very quick, they served delicious food.
3. Location is very convenient.
4. Our check-in time was 12pm and we reached there around 9am only. We just went there to keep our bags so that we can go out for breakfast and come back by 12pm. But instead the receptionist allowed us to do early check-in, which saved our couple of hrs.
The best thing about this resort is, it is just 1km away from Baga beach. It takes just 5m to go there.
Rs 3500Book Now
Best location in Goa, Mr Shambhu, the captain of breakfast and lunch and dinner team is nice with yes every time. Rooms can be better, book in cluster 2 these are nice rooms. Overall very good and highly recommend.
We stayed there for 3 days. It is close to beach. The only thing is that it is a veg restaurant. However, veg food is also too good. This place is crowd free and suits for family people who are planning to travel. Nearby good restaurants like the Mike and Fisherman sack. Only thing is after 2 km you will not find much of things nearby like flea market and all. However, it's a good deal for sure.
Rs 2000Book Now
No results found
About Goa Hotels
Goa offers a lot of affordable and budget-friendly accommodation options near popular tourist spots. To save money on your stay, choose from one of the cheap Goa hotels close to beaches like Calangute, Baga, Candolim or Colva. For further savings, search for lowest price hotels in Goa and book a stay during the monsoon season when the popular areas are less crowded. You’ll be able to save a good sum of money. A great retreat away from the busy city life and a popular beach destination, budget resorts in Goa help you enjoy the most of what the beach destination has to offer. Even Goa tourism offers excellent affordable accommodation options in major cities.
Budget Hotels in Goa
A paradise for both luxury travellers and backpackers, Goa offers the best of palm fringed coastline, exotic beaches, Portuguese style old forts, churches, flea markets and historical buildings. Some of the most popular attractions in Goa are: :
Popular Areas in Goa
- ● Fort Aguada
- ● Chapora Fort
- ● Basilica de Bom Jesus
- ● Ancestral Goa Museum
- ● Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception
- ● Church & Convent of St Francis of Assisi
- ● Kala Academy
- ● Church of Our Lady of the Rosary and Royal Chapel of St Anthony
The beaches of Goa are what keep tourists coming to the state throughout the year. Vagator, Morjim, Miramar, Palolem, Majorda, Dona Paula, Colva, Candolim, Calangute, Baga and Anjuna are some of the beaches for honeymooners, adventure enthusiasts, leisure travellers. Don’t miss a visit to the grand ships-turned-to-casinos floating on Mandovi river right beside Panaji city.
For accommodation options, hotel deals in Goa are available throughout the year. Depending on the location and star category of your accommodation, Goa hotel tariff can range from Rs. 300 per room night to Rs. 20,000 per room night. Goa hotel rates also vary on the basis of period of travel. During the monsoon season, prices are low. They are substantially high from October to March. Book your stay in advance to get the best prices.
Goa Hotels Tariff Frequently Asked Questions Things to do in Goa
- ● Beauty and the Beach : It has to start with beaches! While beaches in North Goa steal the limelight, South Goa beaches are less crowded. We nominate Arossim Beach and Utorda Beach near the town of Majorda for the best South Goa beach award.
- ● Spicy Sights: A must do thing is visiting the Spice Plantation in the Ponda area called Sahakari spice plantation . Your nostrils will remind you why Europeans came to India! This largest spice farm of the region lets you pluck and taste pepper, bite a Peri Peri and feast on traditional Goan cuisine cooked using farm spices.
- ● Dolphin Drive: The dolphins are a way better sight in reality than on Animal Planet! A dolphin cruise in Goa is therefore exciting for the old and the young alike.
- ● The Uncommon Market of Ingo: Once upon a not so long time ago, a German named Ingo set up this new market on a leased property. Fondly known as Ingo’s Saturday Night Bazaar, this market in Arpora is on for about six months of winter and presents a potpourri of junk jewellery, imported T-shirts, hippie merchandise and much more.
- ● Turtle Tales: Give something back to Goa while on holiday. The beaches of Morjim and Mandrem in the North and Agonda and Galgibaga in the South are nesting grounds for Olive Ridley turtles. See and learn about turtles in their natural habitat and volunteer with local NGOs for various awareness and conservation activities.
The best months to visit the party capital is from Mid-November to Mid-February since the weather is pleasantly cool and comfortable. It’s the perfect time to relax on the beaches amidst other tourists who make the most of these three months in Goa. December is the time when Goa witnesses one of its most popular festivals, Sunburn, besides extensive Christmas and New Year celebrations and is home to lakhs of visitors from across the world. You might want to book your hotels in advance since this is the peak season and prices of accommodation go way higher than you would imagine.
When to visit Goa Best Beaches in Goa
- ● Agonda Beach : One of the lesser-known gems of Goa, Agonda Beach is beautiful, secluded and serene. Tucked away in the southern end of Goa, Agonda is the best place to get away from maddening crowds and or if you wish to steal some moments away in seclusion.
- ● Cola Beach: Another unspoilt paradise in South Goa, Cola Beach is almost remote and epitomizes tranquility and the exotic beauty of Goa. While it is lined with the usual palm trees and soft sand there’s something spectacularly unique that sets it apart from other beaches; a fresh water lagoon that merges with the sea.
- ● Arambol Beach : bask in the sun all day and go for a swim in the sea to cool off as often as you’d like. Collect some shells as souvenirs to take home and wind up your day by watching the sun set. It’s all yours for the taking at no cost!
- ● Baga beach: One of the most popular beaches in North goa, Baga beach is a tourist magnet and offers great hotels to stay at in North Goa. Lined with budget hotels and beachfront resorts, Baga is favoured by adventure and party lovers. Whether you want to try water sports, go on a dolphin cruise, or shop at the Saturday night bazaar, it’s best to stay near the beach.
Restaurants in Goa
- ● Mum’s Kitchen: “Mothers” from different parts of Goa have compiled and recreated some of the most mouth-watering traditional dishes, while striving to preserve the authenticity of Goan cuisine.
- ● Lila Café: Everything here is natural and homemade, including marmalade and honey! Enter this quaint, airy setting amidst a thatched roof, white tent and bamboo chairs, on the banks of the lazy Baga river and treat yourself to some of the most imaginative healthy food .
- ● Thalassa: “Thalassa” is a Greek acronym for sea and this open-air restaurant styled entirely in white always reminds me of one of those classic eateries in Mykonos.
- ● La Plage: A popular hangout for Indian and international celebrities, this stylish shack in Ashvem Beach area offers delicious French cuisine in a laid-back atmosphere.
- ● Aces Pub: While in the capital city, this is a cool hangout to chill with a couple of friends. Though slightly overcrowded, you would want to visit this place for its refreshing draught beer and super-spicy snacks.
- ● Fire Walk Festival : One of the most unique events that one must experience is Igitun Chalne, the Fire Walk festival in Goa. Literally translated from Konkani, it means ‘walking through fire’ and it is celebrated every year in May in the temple of Sirigao, about 30 kilometres from the capital Panjim. Igitun Chalne is one the religious festivals celebrated at the Sirigao temple in the Bicholim district, North Goa. During the Igitun Chalne festival, devotees walk on burning coal to show their faith and devotion towards the goddess.
- ● Sunburn Goa Music Festival : Sunburn Goa Music Festival is Asia’s biggest music festival. This electronic extravaganza has in the past attracted the likes of Paul van Dyk, Richard Durand, BT, Axwell, Ferry Corsten, Nadia Ali and many others.
- ● Goa Carnival : The Goa Carnival was established in 1961 by the Portuguese, who ruled this state for over 500 years, to celebrate Goan culture and traditions. Goa being the party-capital of India, it is no surprise then that this celebration of Goa is a colourful and vibrant event. Even King Momo, the King of Carnivals, joins in, and orders everyone to party! For four days, the festival takes over the streets with lively processions and brightly decorated floats. Each float has a different theme, showcasing different aspects of Goan culture with detailed costumes, lots of feathers, wacky masks and plenty of glitter.
- ● Shigmo, Goa : Most people are familiar with the festival of Holi, which celebrates the coming of spring. In Goa, the locals join in the revelry with the Shigmo festival. In essence Goa’s answer to Holi, Shigmo is said to have begun as a celebration to honor the return of Goan warriors from battle.