Hotels in Goa
(1942 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 200 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Excellent location near to peaceful beach, nice catering, chefs are master of their field to cook and serve delicious food, Co-opreative staff, pool side resto, making things memorable, it'svalue for money.
Anoop Arora | Fri, Apr 20, '18
Rs. 3,456Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Goa
Just book it and enjoy your tour . Neer to Beach . Everything is neer to you . Awesome Location.
Abhishek Patil | Tue, May 8, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
It's a great place . . Pros: nice clean room, Friendly staff, good restaurants around. Cons: location. It is little away from famous place . Overall: Excellent. Best value for money . I would recommend this place to my friend and relatives . We also got activa through hotel
Devang Khambhati | Wed, Apr 4, '18
Rs. 4,280Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Excellent location, a beautiful property at the edge of Arabian Sea. Wonderful views and abience. Swimming pool is a little old. Buffet Breakfast Can have a little more variety. Some bollywood music is expected being an indian in the evening.
Miny Modi | Wed, May 9, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
The rooms were smaller, but for the price and location its justified. Very much convenient location. The food was also good. Even for dinner we used the restaurant which was compar ...
it was a very good experience..all facilities available..good staff..beaches are near pike calangutr baga and anjuna.. had a great holiday there............. must visit this guest ...
It was a wonderful stay in this hotel. Good service, staff was very polite, food was also excellent and value for money and the most important thing is location which was almost walking to some beaches (bagha, Calangute) . . Overall I am very satisfied with this stay.
Ravi Ranjan | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 2,943Choose Dates
The stay was in a 2-bedroom apartment with complimentary breakfast and free WiFi. Five minutes quick walk to the Vaddy beach. There is a pick-and-drop facility on the beach from the resort. Staff were very coordinative. Overall a great week spent at the resort.
deekshitha g | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Rs. 3,222Choose Dates
Good place for relaxing. Nice and clean room. S fantastic and nearby beach. Location very good. Staff and hospitality of hotel good. Very less crowdy, family friendly would like to stay with family. Delicious food and restaurant staff were good.
Vishnubhai Patel | Fri, May 4, '18
Rs. 5,297Choose Dates
Had a pleasant stay. Thanks to all the team members. The restaurant has friendly staff and great food, both for the Western and Indian palette. Great breakfasts and good service. Found the restaurant open earlier than advertised .
Deepesh | Wed, May 2, '18
Rs. 4,280Choose Dates
I had visited with My friends. It is perfect for family as well. Hotel Location (near to Panjim city), Service and Food is Good and I love to stay again. The staff was very polite and helpful. Also there are number of sports activities such as Squash Court, Game Room, Swimming Pool.
Alok deora | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 4,066Choose Dates
We travel as a family of 4 with 2 kids. We got a very good room thanks to the Property Manager. The Hotel is very near to beach, good shacks around for food. The Hotel restaurant provides great foods however it’s a non-alcoholic property and tends to get crowded on weekends. The swimming pool is clean and overall stay was quite relaxing and refreshing. They have made arrangements for car parking.
Rahul | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 3,692Choose Dates
The place is huge and has all the amenities. We stayed in an Executive room and it was spacious. You can order food to your room 24 hours, which is great. The AC in the room is powerful, has French doors and balcony. HD Tata sky with LED TV and a lot of perks. Recommended to book!
Sanjay | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 5,564Choose Dates
Picturesque location and awesome food . Staff is courteous and overall an awesome experience. The prawn curry rice was droll worthy. The beach is just few steps away and the swimming pool is decent. Definitely will go again.
Rakhi Pikle | Thu, Mar 29, '18
Rs. 5,350Choose Dates
Stayed in deluxe room . Room was big, clean, good lighting. Enough space in hotel . Walkable distance from Calangute and Baga beach. Only problem is that they don't provide tissue paper in room and pool was not clean . Otherwise stay was very good.
Manoj Kumar | Mon, Apr 30, '18
Rs. 3,210Choose Dates
Its a wounderful service good location near beach breakfast is to good. Ggod service well maintain staff also good I always prefer same hotel in Goa even I suggest to my friend also when I go to Goa my first reference is this hotel
jayesh sonawane | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 4,494Choose Dates
Stay in resort is Good. But there is nothing to do much outside as it's in South Goa. You can enjoy evening near Sea in shacks. If you like peaceful place it's a right choice. You can enjoy the property.
Prem Chandra Gupta | Mon, May 7, '18
Rs. 11,555Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.