Hotels in Goa
(1835 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 250 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
A beautiful place to spend with family. Location is very near to Colva beach. Loved the ambience. Hotel is very clean. Food was good. Need some more items in menu. Room service is average. Needs improvement. Overall a nice experience. Thank you make my trip. Thank you Silver Sand.
Matam Prabhakar | Sun, May 20, '18
Rs. 4,410Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Goa
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Services in hotel are not good. Worst house keeping. Whenever you call for service Response will be after at least 2 calls at reception. AC were not properly working. They wash cups and glasses in washroom and wipe with the hand towel hanged inside the washroom. They never wore gloves while cleaning washrooms and even they did not wash hands after cleaning washrooms.
Sunita Patil | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 4,500Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
We had only one problem regarding power supply that was due to government issue. Hotel was good and great for stay.
vijaypal | Tue, May 15, '18
It is always a pleasure to be at this resort. This time I stayed here after a gap on 5 years. But noticed more things are added with same beach side beauty. Situated at one of the most clean stratch of beach. New swimingpool is an additional joy.
Gaurav singh | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 5,300Choose Dates
I is a good place stay and enjoy the pool and lobby and room specially balcony are is to good to sit have dinner over there. And this place is very near all beauty full beaches like Condolim beach, Baga beach and etc near this hotel lot of restaurants are there to have good food :-) There are 2 pools are there one is quarreler one another one is natural one we can call it as a artificially created lake I spent nearly 3 hrs over there I loved it Thank you NOVOTEL Goa
Venkat Srikanth Kadali | Wed, May 16, '18
The rooms were good. Awesome location. Everything is at a walking distance from the hotel. The food is awesome. The service was prompt. Breakfast spread was good. The pool area is well maintained and clean. They have 2 pools. Overall had a nice pleasant experience staying at the hotel
Mayur Kataria | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 6,800Choose Dates
Awesome experience. Internet is slow. Room are spacious. Pool side is better FOR LOCATION IT IS DIFFICULT TO REACH. BREAKFAST IS GOOD. IT WILL BE AWESOME IF THEY HAVE A BIG ROOM FOR FOUR PEOPLE. OVERALL IT IS A nice EXPERIENCE . .
shubham gupta | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 4,250Choose Dates
Wonderful experience. The private beach of hotel is a retreat as apart from not so clean and crowded beaches of Goa. The staff was extremely hospitable especially Mr. Manish and Ridhika. Food was awesome. The room was beautiful. Everything was luxurious as it claims.
saloni sidana | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 12,923Choose Dates
This is a decent property situated in a lane around 1. 5 kms from Calangute beach and just next to Hard Rock hotel. The rooms are of good size with cupboards etc. The television is connected to local cable service with limited choice. They have a quite small swimming pool which is clean. The hotel doesn't have lifts. In bathroom you are provided only with couple of Medimix soap, no other toiletries. No complimentary tea-coffee sachets are provided either, though they do provide 1 ltr of Bottled water daily. The breakfast provided is average. Only two items along with juice is provided in breakfast. Food provided in room service is good but timings are limited. The hotel doesn't have a bar. Overall a nice hotel, but not value for money. Even in peak tourist season it should be priced below 3k on weekends, IMHO.
Ankit Agrawal | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Rs. 4,000Choose Dates
Located right on one of the cleanest white sand beach of south Goa - excellent gardens lots of greenery literally 50 steps from the Arabian Sea . . Excellent rooms - the biggest room and washroom I have seen in any Goa hotel. Fantastic food and very pleasant and smiling staff is like an icing on the cake.
Anuj Kapoor | Tue, May 15, '18
Awesome Experience, Must booked hotel, location perfect, rooms perfect, service perfect. I recommend this hotel to anyone, this hotel can be booked blindly. Without any further thinking. It's bestest place to stay while visiting North Goa. All beaches near by, Food quality is best, delicious. Pool is clean, Parking space is available. And most important Rooms clean, well behaved friendly staff.
ajaya sharna | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 3,950Choose Dates
Rooms was clean, spacious, nice swimming pool. Music system provided in room is awesome. Nice breakfast. If travelling with own 4wheeler vehicle, please check parking facility before booking
Nilesh Hande | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 6,000Choose Dates
The location is very good, But low on maintenance when it comes to rooms and service. Loved the jacuzzis, it surely was the best part of our stay! The food was good too. Was a very relaxing trip. Would surely visit the place again next season! Overall a good stay!
atithi gupta | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 11,000Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.