Hotels in Goa
(1996 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 161 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Really amazing, location of the hotel is good its very near to the main beaches like Baga, Vagator and Calangute . Overall rating of 9 out of 10. We didn't really experience all the facilities. However, we loved the games room which had carrom, table tennis and pool. Also, there is a shuttle service every hour to and back from different beaches on different days through the week. The breakfast spread was amazing with live counters for south Indian dishes and also for pancakes & waffles Room : We were given an upgrade from a lagoon view to pool view room
Naisam Basheer | Tue, Apr 10, '18
Room is nice, but WiFi was off for 2 days, had to use my Mobile data for 4 days. Room service dosent comes on its own, have to tell to refill drinking water. Restraint service is great, food is also tastey, once got dinner at late night, service was nice. Will definitely refer to others and will come to say again if time permits.
SHUBHAM RAUT | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 1,925Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Goa
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
Good and nice hotel and nice service of the hotel. Hotels employees good behave and good service providing. Hotel view and location is to good near about Baga beach walking distance. We are next time visit again
Sanjay Kumar Yadav | Tue, Apr 17, '18
Rs. 1,425Choose Dates
Hotel is very good and its service also excellent. Swimming pool is also very clean and clear. Staff is also very good and neat and clean. Food is also very good fresh and teaty so I would suggest to stay in Goa in only hard rock
Aditya | Mon, Apr 9, '18
Great colorful retro hotel, awesome ambience of the hotel with detailing on the smallest of things. Good breakfast buffet with a decent spread. Courteous staff. Beautiful well lit swimming pool. Very close to thalassa and Vagator beach.
Antriksh Shetty | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Rs. 3,658Choose Dates
This facility is really nice & located jus 10 mins from Candolim beach. Rooms are very clean and service is good. Only one thing I want to highlight for management. Please mention all your rules and regulations clearly and in Visible place so there will not be any conflict later. Also inform guests about your changing room facility at candolim beach in advance.
Mandar Khatavkar | Wed, Mar 28, '18
Rs. 3,745Choose Dates
Good stay overall enjoyed the evening event and food was too good !! Nice place to relax and enjoy the weekend peacefully !! Nearby to all shopping places and very close by to beach it's just five minutes walk from the resort !!
umapathy kurgod | Wed, Mar 14, '18
Rs. 6,419Choose Dates
Every experience is good except local taxi issue. Don't use your friends car there. Use taxi only, local taxi driver gathering on gate and they make problem at the time of checkout . And hotel will not support in this. I have travel 1km with luggage with 5 year old kid and book taxi for airport.
Amit Kumar Sinha | Sat, Apr 14, '18
Rs. 4,013Choose Dates
Thanks MMT for everything, super luxury hotel with superb casino and spa . I was lucky, I upgraded to suite Room . It was super . Great pool area for all age groups, hotel is 15 min. Far from Panjim market and 25 min. From airport
sunil singhee | Tue, Mar 27, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Rooms are very nice including their all facilities, location wise also good but I don't say very good as the beach is at a 15min walkable distance and the roads leading to the beach are mostly dark therefore going to the beach at night becomes somewhat scary though Goa is a safe place for all but since me and my sister travelled therefore we were not confident in taking the path.
Moushumi | Sat, Apr 14, '18
Rs. 5,259Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Goa Hotels Booking
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.