Hotels in Goa
(1928 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 200 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
The property is well planned and the staff is very courteous . The Swimming Pool is a bit small but still Good for the kids to enjoy . The best part is the proximity to the beach and 15 % Discount that you get in Calamari Restaurant.
Rohit Chauhan | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 3,530Choose Dates
Hotel is good, breakfast is good, reception people are good and polite in nature, good market presence, on NH, in the city, easy and available at all time transportation, parking facility available.
Gourav Jindal | Sun, Mar 11, '18
Rs. 2,342Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Goa
The stay was in a 2-bedroom apartment with complimentary breakfast and free WiFi. Five minutes quick walk to the Vaddy beach. There is a pick-and-drop facility on the beach from the resort. Staff were very coordinative. Overall a great week spent at the resort.
deekshitha g | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Rs. 3,222Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
The rooms were smaller, but for the price and location its justified. Very much convenient location. The food was also good. Even for dinner we used the restaurant which was comparatively cheaper and better around that area. Overall a nice and comfortable stay
daisy T | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 2,527Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Location was far away from beach . Be still serene . Service was poor, service boy are very less, so even getting hot water itself is diff job. Facilities are good. Price is very g ...
Overall good hotel. Superb sea facing view. Well maintained property. Quite place good for family. May not be good for younger generation as not much activity area. The price is on higher side. But overall I am happy. Overall good experience.
Milind Kapse | Tue, Apr 17, '18
Rs. 3,745Choose Dates
Stayed in deluxe room . Room was big, clean, good lighting. Enough space in hotel . Walkable distance from Calangute and Baga beach. Only problem is that they don't provide tissue paper in room and pool was not clean . Otherwise stay was very good.
Manoj Kumar | Mon, Apr 30, '18
Good place for relaxing. Nice and clean room. S fantastic and nearby beach. Location very good. Staff and hospitality of hotel good. Very less crowdy, family friendly would like to stay with family. Delicious food and restaurant staff were good.
Vishnubhai Patel | Fri, May 4, '18
Rs. 3,658Choose Dates
Had a pleasure stay at Lalit. Sport facilities are very good. Especially Golf training for 1 hour was an incredible learning experience. Trainers were very supportive in teaching Golf. Had an awesome Goan thali at Cortas one of the best restaurant in Lalit.
Apeksha Parvatikar | Mon, Apr 16, '18
It's a great place . . Pros: nice clean room, Friendly staff, good restaurants around. Cons: location. It is little away from famous place . Overall: Excellent. Best value for money . I would recommend this place to my friend and relatives . We also got activa through hotel
Devang Khambhati | Wed, Apr 4, '18
Rs. 1,819Choose Dates
Stay in resort is Good. But there is nothing to do much outside as it's in South Goa. You can enjoy evening near Sea in shacks. If you like peaceful place it's a right choice. You can enjoy the property.
Prem Chandra Gupta | Mon, May 7, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Had a pleasant stay. Thanks to all the team members. The restaurant has friendly staff and great food, both for the Western and Indian palette. Great breakfasts and good service. Found the restaurant open earlier than advertised .
Deepesh | Wed, May 2, '18
This was my second stay here. The location of the hotel is quite near to beach. Parking space is good energy the hotel is on a busy street. They have a nice pool, however the pool is open only till 6:00 on which is a poor thing. Breakfast spread is OK, not great. Overall a pleasant stay in budget.
Sachin | Mon, Apr 30, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.