Hotels in Goa
(1954 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 210 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Premium Hotels in Goa
It is always a pleasure to be at this resort. This time I stayed here after a gap on 5 years. But noticed more things are added with same beach side beauty. Situated at one of the most clean stratch of beach. New swimingpool is an additional joy.
Gaurav singh | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 3,102Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
The hotel has a 24 hr cafe. It is centrally located. Ideally situated in Panjim, close to good restaurants, shopping stores, Caculo Mall, Mandovi river and casinos, and several other landmarks. Had a pleasant stay at Fidalgo.
Orika Wasu | Tue, Apr 24, '18
Rs. 5,350Choose Dates
The hotel facilities are nice, it is near to beach, has a swimming pool, offers a buffet type breakfast. Has many veg and non-veg restaurants around. Also, provides scooters/bikes on rent. The staff is very courteous and gentle. Great place to stay in Goa.
Amit Chahar | Thu, Apr 19, '18
Rs. 2,675Choose Dates
On MMT the standard room size shows 1152. But actually it is hardly 350. Why there is wrong information I don't understand. Breakfast was not up to the mark. Otherwise cleaning, landscaping, service & location is too good. For family with kids its too enjoyable.
DEEPAK DISA | Tue, Mar 20, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Its located in Panjim area . Very nice place to raom around . Not much tourist people reaching this area. So felt fresh feeling during stay . Mirramar beach is just walk away. We h ...
Senthil kumar v
Except for Thadeus Gonsalves who sits at Reception, everything else was good. The above person is also known as Teddy should be moved from front desk to housekeeping. The only reason I am rating the service 3 is due to the poor experience received while checking in, all thanks to Mr Teddy. Apart from one poor interaction everyone else from Reception, Security, Bell Boy, Captains as well as senior Manager every one was good with customer ownership. If you want to explore a vintage stay with the best location, go for Mandovi especially if you are on a family vacation.
RAJEEV TIWARI | Mon, Apr 9, '18
Rs. 3,316Choose Dates
The best in class resort and couple friendly and a perfect destination for honeymoon . The resort is a huge property and rooms with beach view, breakfast buffet is at its best. Menu is quite costly but you won’t mind to pay since that place deserve to be costly.
Mandeep Reddy | Thu, May 10, '18
Nice room for the price for a small family. The location is also near the Condolim beach around 1. 5km. It is a flat in an apartment. The room should have towels and soaps supplied for more better reviews. Good thing is it has a kitchen facility which is useful if the family with babies or small children travelling to prepare food for their need immediately and not outside food. It has oven and fridge. AC is good.
Suryam Musham | Wed, Apr 18, '18
Rs. 2,140Choose Dates
The rooms were good. Awesome location. Everything is at a walking distance from the hotel. The food is awesome. The service was prompt. Breakfast spread was good. The pool area is well maintained and clean. They have 2 pools. Overall had a nice pleasant experience staying at the hotel
Mayur Kataria | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 3,050Choose Dates
I would like to rate this hotel 4 out of 5 because as per the cost they charge which doesn't match with the facility they provide. They do charge for small snack and beverages such as wafers, cold drinks, chocolates in small quantity which were kept in the room. Otherwise overall the staff service is good.
Maheswar Misra | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 4,921Choose Dates
The hotel was MMT assured and we found the same class. Good Property around Calangute Beach, Entertaining Environment in Hotel, Service was excellent, room was clean and food was also good. Good Property to stay.
Deepak Kumar | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 3,317Choose Dates
The hotel is located on the bypass road of Old Goa, which is very far away from the happening places of Goa. The beach is at least 15 kms away. There are no places to eat near the hotel. If you have your own vehicle you can travel to Panjim in about 15 minutes. They also provide shuttle services to Panjim . . Other than the location, the hotel is excellent with regard to service, facilities, food. The rooms were large, pool is very clean.
RAJEEV NERLAGUNTE | Wed, May 16, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
The rooms were amazing. I was staying in a deluxe room with a pool view . . The swimming pool is of ideal size and clean. The only problem I faced with this hotel was that they do not have any place for the drivers to stay in. They do not even allow them to enter the premise to fill drinking water. Other than this, the stay was fabulous.
Pushp Mittal | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 4,065Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Goa
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The Hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
- Signup with MakeMyTrip MyBiz to book corporate hotels in Goa.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.