Hotels in Goa
(1566 Hotels in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 225 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Premium Hotels in Goa
Goa Hotel is good, we don't have any problem with this hotel as their service everything good. But Make My Trip side is not good. This app is ding fraud with customers and I spent extra 2000 for your app mistake so I already recommended to all my friends not to use as its a fraud.
Amulya Biswal | Tue, Jan 2, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Goa
This alluring guesthouse is located right in the centre of Anjuna beach. Walk outside and you will be in the centre of it all, the
Location: Campal Beach Resort is situated in the beach city of Goa. It is a perfect escape from ones mundane life offering peace
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Villa Colva Bon Vivant Guest House is located at an accessible distance of 20 km from Goa International Airport, 7.4 km from Madgaon
Last booked at 7(hrs) ago
I think this the best place in north Goa to spend your vacations. Each and every thing fabulous, either location or services cleanliness. There is no need to move anywhere from this property It was mine second visit to this place and my recommendation to everyone for this hote which is Goa's oldest five star property
ABHIMANYU SINGH | Sat, Feb 3, '18
The location is excellent. The property is well maintained and very big. The service can be improved though - the food (if served in room) was generally not hot. The staff was a polite and helpful. Overall it was a good stay.
Umesh | Mon, Oct 2, '17
Recently Booked Hotels in Goa
Supply of beverages should be provided. Place is reasonably clean and people courteous. There is no automatic hot water supply but available on demand with 15 mins. Again TV had to ...
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
A good hotel with all basic facilities. Really enjoyed our stay here which was relaxing for our senior parents and fun for us. Food was really good and satisfied with the breakfast options which helped us start our day on good note.
Ashwin Shetty | Fri, Feb 16, '18
Staff is very supportive .. Great food .. Walking distance from Calangute beach .. Value for money
Pankit | Sun, Feb 18, '18
Excellent place. Very convenient location both for tourism and business. Close to Miramar beach. Good parking space. Helpful staff, clean rooms. Value for money. Strongly recommended. Close to Panaji bus station and casino boats
Halli Vijayanand | Thu, Feb 22, '18
Worth every penny spent. Excellent location. Walking distance to beach. Excellent service. Nice supportive staff. Great food with variety of options .. Very well maintained garden. Lovely ambience. Clean room with all facilities.
Amit Kumar | Mon, Jan 29, '18
Great location at the heart of Vagator, lovely room. Breakfast was good though a little too repetitive on a daily basis, they could have experimented more with variety in dishes. Great looking hotel otherwise, may appear smaller as a whole to some in reality ..
Vinayak Gupta | Sat, Feb 17, '18
They have cabanas ( wooden cottages) which has all the facilities available. There are pool view and sea view rooms. My suggestion is definitely prefer for a sea view facing room because they are really worth the price. The Restuarant in the hotel is open air with full beach view, so having breakfast, lunch or dinner with that view is the best thing. Food is quite good with very cheap alcohol. It’s away from the main road - approximately 5-7min in scooty/car. Reception is quite helpful in arranging the transport. The check-in formalities through MMT was without any hassle. They also gave me 1. 5 hours extended checkout time. Overall a great stay. I will definitely visit again whenever I am looking for a relaxing trip to Goa.
Ankita | Sat, Feb 10, '18
Overall experience was awesome .. Lovely stay lovely location .. The staff was excellent ... Loved the stay at Tak .. Excellent breakfast in the morning .. Loved it so much ... Keep up the good work. Superb location as well ..
Mahesh Dhuri | Thu, Feb 15, '18
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Goa Hotels Booking
- Goa is the ideal travel destination for visitors from all across the world. The land of sand, sun and beaches, this place is much more than what meets the eye. The hotels in Goa portray a fascinating blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures in their cuisine, interiors and architecture.
- The long golden beaches of Goa stretching along its border have their own moods, reflecting the vibes of the region. If it is backpacker vibes that you're looking for, book a Goa hotel in the traditional fisherman village of Arambol. Party like a local on the Baga beach, or revel in breezy environment of Mandrem. You can also choose from the luxurious five-star resort hotels in Goa. Most of these Goa hotels have their own, perfectly-tended private beaches.
- Goa is popular for its cuisines. From the morning fare bhali-pau and vindaloo with its garlic flavours, to the classic fish curry-the spicy, soulful dishes will win your heart. Whether it is the gourmet fare of the grand Goa Hotels or the spicy street food, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Hotels in Goa
The hotels in Goa range from world-class luxury hotels with their own private beaches to budget hotels and even luxury shacks on the beach, keeping the true spirit of Goa alive.
- 5-star Hotels in Goa The 5-star hotels in Goa are almost like vacation spots in themselves with perfect lawns, well-maintained private beaches and swanky bars for drinks by the beach. These Goa hotels receive visitors from all across the world, and are equipped to cater to their guests’ varying needs. The Grand Hyatt Goa, Goa Marriott Resort and Spa, and Zuri White Sands Goa Resort and Casino are some of the best 5-Star hotels in Goa.
- 3-star Hotels in Goa The 3-Star hotels in Goa are the perfect blend of luxury and comfort.
- Booking an affordable North Goa Hotel by the beach is always the best deal if you are looking to make the most of your vacation.
- The best of Goa hotels come with their own private beaches; hence booking a resort hotel in Goa is the best option if you want privacy and seclusion.
- Book MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa for the plushest hotels at discounted prices.
- The best time to book Goa hotels is considered to be during the months of November to February.
- Staying in fast-paced North Goa is a good choice, given the vast range of activities available in the area. Marked by crowded beaches, upbeat nightlife and vibrant party scenes, North Goa is the most happening place to be.
- North Goa has hotels ranging from luxury 5-star hotels to small budget ones, along with the cheapest of accommodations.
- With hippy markets, laidback beaches and family-friendly resorts, this region is a definite hit with tourists looking to book hotels in Goa.
- The best part about staying in Calangute is its beach. The long sandy beach is lined with restaurants and bars making it one of the best locations in Goa.
- Calangute is the hub for tourists availing packaged tours from Europe, and business class travellers from Mumbai, Bangalore and other Indian cities. Most Goa hotels here are equipped to service a global clientele.
- MakeMyTrip provides tourists a range of Goa travel packages and hotel deals at the best prices. Book these hotels in Goa at discounted prices.
- You can choose from around 1303 Goa hotels, with prices starting from INR 193.
Goa receives a mixed bag of travelers; the 3-star hotels in Goa are very efficiently meet up with the demands of the market.
Most Goa 3-star hotels fall nothing short of facilities when compared to their 5-star counterparts. Catering vastly to a mixed crowd of Indians and foreign travelers, the 3-Star hotels in Goa are a class apart.
Budget Hotels in Goa
The budget hotels in Goa are equipped with the best deals, offering comfortable stays at throwaway prices.
The budget hotels in Goa are mostly in demand among the hippy tourists and backpackers travelling in on a budget.
Tips for booking Goa Hotels
Why book on MakeMyTrip
Browse the wide range of Goa hotels on MakeMyTrip.com to choose the one best suited to your needs. Get a detailed overview of the services offered by the hotels in Goa to choose from the comprehensive list of the best MakeMyTrip hotels in Goa.
Best localities in Goa for booking a hotel
How to reach Goa
Goa is well-connected to the rest of India by air, road and rail.