Resorts in Goa
(270 Resorts in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 999 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
This is a decent property situated in a lane around 1. 5 kms from Calangute beach and just next to Hard Rock hotel. The rooms are of good size with cupboards etc. The television is connected to local cable service with limited choice. They have a quite small swimming pool which is clean. The hotel doesn't have lifts. In bathroom you are provided only with couple of Medimix soap, no other toiletries. No complimentary tea-coffee sachets are provided either, though they do provide 1 ltr of Bottled water daily. The breakfast provided is average. Only two items along with juice is provided in breakfast. Food provided in room service is good but timings are limited. The hotel doesn't have a bar. Overall a nice hotel, but not value for money. Even in peak tourist season it should be priced below 3k on weekends, IMHO.
Ankit Agrawal | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Rs. 3,200Choose Dates
Bed experience in this hotel dirty room no parking Entry not good room is not clean pillow is my good over size bathroom is like a public toilet and breakfast is so poor and idli is not good juice is like water and noting in breakfast reception people behavior is not good
Ved Kataria | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 5,000Choose Dates
I had booked this property recently but due to an ongoing renovation, Kenilworth moved me to another adjacent resort I. E Planet Hollywood. Because of the inconvenience caused, they offered me a complimentary dinner and airport pick and drop facility. I was also allowed to visit the property and use the facilities if required. So I wouldn't complain much. We did use some of the resort facilities on the first day while waiting to be shifted to the other resort. Found the kids activity room to be a nice addition.
Sohan Shetty | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Excellent service & location as per shown in website. Nice view. Food quality is quite good. The hotel is not as shown to be in the MMT app . It's elongated to show that it's a big hotel with big swimming pool . It's not . It's a tiny kid pool . And hotel is a small place with a very difficult location .
Akshay Joshi | Sat, Feb 17, '18
Rs. 2,888Choose Dates
Recently Reviewed Property in Goa
The best in class resort and couple friendly and a perfect destination for honeymoon . The resort is a huge property and rooms with beach view, breakfast buffet is at its best. Menu is quite costly but you won’t mind to pay since that place deserve to be costly.
Mandeep Reddy | Thu, May 10, '18
We had a wonderful experience during our stay at Tranquility, the overall ambience was relaxing and ideal location for Couples . Located 5 mins from beach, this location is ideal if you are looking for calm place . Overall service was fantastic, wooden floorings and interiors just gave a different feel altogether .
Lavlesh | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 6,000Choose Dates
Location is plus point for this property. Pool is very clean and breakfast is too good. I would suggest this hotel for everyone if goinng to north Goa candolim is walking distance from the hotel also the market. Also the good restaurents near by
ashish | Tue, May 15, '18
The rooms were good. Awesome location. Everything is at a walking distance from the hotel. The food is awesome. The service was prompt. Breakfast spread was good. The pool area is well maintained and clean. They have 2 pools. Overall had a nice pleasant experience staying at the hotel
Mayur Kataria | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 5,300Choose Dates
Wonderful experience. The private beach of hotel is a retreat as apart from not so clean and crowded beaches of Goa. The staff was extremely hospitable especially Mr. Manish and Ridhika. Food was awesome. The room was beautiful. Everything was luxurious as it claims.
saloni sidana | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 12,923Choose Dates
Baywalk is basically a Large Bungalow converted to a Hotel. It has three Regular Self Contained Double Rooms on the Ground Floor that also houses the Reception & Kitchen as well, two 2 Bedroom Apartments on the 1st Floor with small Private Balconies attached to each Room and one 1 Bedroom Apartment on the 2nd Floor with a Large Private Balcony attached to it. The Ground Floor also has a Large Veranda Area with Tables & Chairs and there is also seating with Tables and Chairs in the Compound. The Kitchen is neat & clean and two local ladies - Varsha and Juliet come in every morning to prepare Breakfast, which is served either in the Veranda or in the Seating Area in the Compound - wherever you prefer. Breakfast in included in the Room Tariff & is freshly prepared and tasty as well. You can choose to have any items for Breakfast from the Menu & it will be promptly prepared fresh & served to you. Both Varsha & Juliet cook well and are very courteous & obliging too, making you feel very much at home. They make good Egg Omelettes, Aloo Parathas, Upma & Poha among other things for a sumptuous Breakfast. If you so desire, you can even use the Kitchen yourself to prepare any special items that you may want to & they will have no issues with the same. They also have a handyman - Ramesh who is an elderly person who lives in the premises & takes care of all your needs, including bringing you any items that you may need, cleaning your room, serving you, attending to any additional requirements that you may have, etc. He too is very polite and obliging and all of them make you feel like you are staying in a lovely Caring House, not a Hotel. The Property is very well maintained & all the rooms are Tastefully Decorated and well maintained. All rooms have a Split AC, LCD TV with Satellite, Mini Fridge, Tea/Coffee Kettle with supplies, Electronic Safe, Cupboard & a Fold-able Clothes Drying Rack as well which is useful to dry clothes that get wet at the Beach. The Decor, Furnishings, Linen, etc are all very good quality and very clean as well. They have a Large Central Solar Water Heater, so you get 24x7 Hot & Cold Water in the Bathrooms, which is very good. The Property is just a 5 minutes walk from the Main Morjim Beach, so it is very conveniently located as well. Parking is however in the small lane outside which though safe, is not very convenient. The first time you drive to the place, you may tend to get a bit confused even with Google Maps, as the Property is located in a small, mud road path off the main road & not so prominently sign posted, but you will get there eventually. For a couple, the 1 Bedroom Apartment on the 2nd Floor (Narmada) is the best, because it is Large & also has a nice Private Balcony as well, affording you good privacy. Unfortunately, there was some minor problem with the AC in this 1 Bedroom Apartment that took a day to be attended to, so we could not have the pleasure of staying there & stayed in one of the Ground Floor Double Rooms (Ganga), which was also good. All in all, a great place to stay at while you are in Morjim, if you are looking for a nice homestay kind of a place which is tastefully furnished & makes you feel totally at home. Certainly a Highly Recommended Place that we will surely patronize again during our next visit to Morjim.
Trevor Saldanha | Thu, Apr 5, '18
Rs. 1,980Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
Goa Resorts & Booking Information
- Goa is one of the most preferred destinations in the country and is widely known for the incredible ambience of the scenic beaches that face the Arabian Sea.
- This small city on the western coast of India came under the Portuguese rule around the 15th century and has a strong influence of Portuguese architecture along with several other historical landmarks.
- Goa has many resorts that are located near most of the secluded beaches and other important landmarks. One can find several deals and offers on the luxury as well as the budgeted resorts while booking from makemytrip.com.
Best localities/destinations in Goa
- Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary – Established in the late 60s, this sanctuary is the second largest in Goa. It is home to several species of rare animals such as sloth bears, flying squirrels, tigers, Malabar pit vipers, and Indian pangolins among others. This sanctuary is covered with dense greenery and one can also see the white-eyed eagle, rufous woodpecker and several other species of birds. The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort is a luxury resort in Goa that is about 22 km from this wildlife sanctuary.
- Colva Beach – This beach is 39 km away from Panaji that is located in South Goa. This beach stretches over 20 km and is mostly visited by the local tourists. This beach is also an important religious destination as every year tourists visit the famous Colva Church. The Ocean Residency is a cheap resort in Goa that is about 750 m away from the beach and the William’s Beach Resort is another budgeted resort in Goa that is about 2 km from the beach.
Things to do
- Travellers visiting Goa can enjoy the vibrant nightlife of the several beaches, apart from relishing on traditional Goan cuisine at the various shacks along the beaches. Travellers can head over to the less crowded Palolem Beach. This scenic beach is located in South Goa and one can go to this beach to perform and learn the art of yoga. Tourists could also take boat rides to spot dolphins. If travellers want to immerse themselves in the nightlife of Goa, they would get a unique experience with the silent disco at the beach where people are provided with headphones. This beach is about 4 km away from the Lalit Golf & Spa Resort and the Radisson Blu Resort Goa is about an hour away from this beach.
- Tourists staying at the luxury Hotels such as the Lalit Golf & Spa Resort or the Holiday Inn Resort could go for hiking by following the nature trails at the Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary. There are six watchtowers in the sanctuary where tourists could climb on any one them to see animals in their natural habitat. Tourists could also take private vehicle rides to explore the sanctuary.
How to reach
By Air: The main airport in Goa is the Dabolim Airport that is well connected to all the major cities in India. This airport also serves as an international airport. It is about 30 km from Panaji.
By Rail: Madgaon Railway Station, Thivim Railway Station and Vasco- da- Gama Railway Station are the three major railway stations in Goa that connect to most of the cities in India.
By Road: It is easy to reach Goa by road from Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Pune.
Transportation HubsBy Bus: One can conveniently travel around the city on a bus, as Goa has several bus routes.
By Taxi: Travellers could take private taxis to explore the city. Travellers could also take motorcycle taxis to travel around the city.