Resorts in Goa
(116 Resorts in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 476 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Bedbugs free It is not clean, not good for family, location is good, not clean, very old building. Overall not feel good, food is somewhat OK, staff are not good. We need to change the room at 1 am due to bedbugs. Very near to the beach. If they’re innovate this it may be one of the best place. I suggest avoiding this as bedbugs reach to your home when return
Mahesh Gangadharan p Nellikkaparambil | Fri, Jan 26, '18
Rs. 1,070Choose Dates
The location was amazing with brilliant service and staff... The pool was crazy fun with beautiful view outside the balcony... The beach is too close to the cottage feels like a private beach... And to top there is a casino close by.
Chaithanya Swaroop | Sun, Jan 7, '18
Rs. 3,745Choose Dates
Amazing place if you are looking for a peaceful stay. Well managed Hotel. It was off season so only thing that was not available was room service but in spite of that the lush greenery and proximity to the sea made the stay wortg the money.
Prem Gautam | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Rs. 1,316Choose Dates
Recently Reviewed Property in Goa
Very bad experience I had in this resort. This is worst hotel with unhygienic rooms. Bad smell in rooms no WiFi, poor AC, tv connection. Waste of money . Maintenance is worst. No intercom and some lights are not working.
Santosh | Mon, Jan 1, '18
Rs. 2,139Choose Dates
It was nice to stay and very friendly people. Very nice to stay for a long time. We went with friends. We got relaxed. When we stay in the resort and all the things are nearby to have a look and very near to the beach.
Lokesh Agarwal | Mon, Mar 5, '18
Rs. 1,926Choose Dates
Room service and the staff are friendly. Location of the hotel is little inconvenience. Food is little pricey in the Hotel . . Had a good stay here. Cleanliness will not be a concern as the house - keeping staff were coming to clean the place often. I am glad I booked it through the website and it extremely cost-effective.
Harry Francis | Tue, Apr 17, '18
Rs. 4,334Choose Dates
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Its near Baga beach and awesome, beach can be reachable in a minute thats why its awesome. They should improve their breakfast and add some more options. On last day power went off at 6am in the morning and didn't came till chevk out I. E. 12pm . . But overall its a very good hotel the best part is near Baga and Calangute beach.
Ashok Priyadarshi | Tue, Apr 17, '18
Rs. 1,284Choose Dates
Recently Booked Property in Goa
Good place for relaxing. Nice and clean room. S fantastic and nearby beach. Location very good. Staff and hospitality of hotel good. Very less crowdy, family friendly would like to stay with family. Delicious food and restaurant staff were good.
Vishnubhai Patel | Fri, May 4, '18
Rs. 2,695Choose Dates
Its lovely property with great breakfast .. People are very coordinating and supportive .. Will recommend it to everyone its worth staying and very close to the Baga Beach and other popular places so you can frequently go.
Ankit Gupta | Mon, Jan 29, '18
Rs. 4,419Choose Dates
I had booked this property recently but due to an ongoing renovation, Kenilworth moved me to another adjacent resort I. E Planet Hollywood. Because of the inconvenience caused, they offered me a complimentary dinner and airport pick and drop facility. I was also allowed to visit the property and use the facilities if required. So I wouldn't complain much. We did use some of the resort facilities on the first day while waiting to be shifted to the other resort. Found the kids activity room to be a nice addition.
Sohan Shetty | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
Goa Resorts & Booking Information
- Goa is one of the most preferred destinations in the country and is widely known for the incredible ambience of the scenic beaches that face the Arabian Sea.
- This small city on the western coast of India came under the Portuguese rule around the 15th century and has a strong influence of Portuguese architecture along with several other historical landmarks.
- Goa has many resorts that are located near most of the secluded beaches and other important landmarks. One can find several deals and offers on the luxury as well as the budgeted resorts while booking from makemytrip.com.
Best localities/destinations in Goa
- Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary – Established in the late 60s, this sanctuary is the second largest in Goa. It is home to several species of rare animals such as sloth bears, flying squirrels, tigers, Malabar pit vipers, and Indian pangolins among others. This sanctuary is covered with dense greenery and one can also see the white-eyed eagle, rufous woodpecker and several other species of birds. The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort is a luxury resort in Goa that is about 22 km from this wildlife sanctuary.
- Colva Beach – This beach is 39 km away from Panaji that is located in South Goa. This beach stretches over 20 km and is mostly visited by the local tourists. This beach is also an important religious destination as every year tourists visit the famous Colva Church. The Ocean Residency is a cheap resort in Goa that is about 750 m away from the beach and the William’s Beach Resort is another budgeted resort in Goa that is about 2 km from the beach.
Things to do
- Travellers visiting Goa can enjoy the vibrant nightlife of the several beaches, apart from relishing on traditional Goan cuisine at the various shacks along the beaches. Travellers can head over to the less crowded Palolem Beach. This scenic beach is located in South Goa and one can go to this beach to perform and learn the art of yoga. Tourists could also take boat rides to spot dolphins. If travellers want to immerse themselves in the nightlife of Goa, they would get a unique experience with the silent disco at the beach where people are provided with headphones. This beach is about 4 km away from the Lalit Golf & Spa Resort and the Radisson Blu Resort Goa is about an hour away from this beach.
- Tourists staying at the luxury Hotels such as the Lalit Golf & Spa Resort or the Holiday Inn Resort could go for hiking by following the nature trails at the Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary. There are six watchtowers in the sanctuary where tourists could climb on any one them to see animals in their natural habitat. Tourists could also take private vehicle rides to explore the sanctuary.
How to reach
By Air: The main airport in Goa is the Dabolim Airport that is well connected to all the major cities in India. This airport also serves as an international airport. It is about 30 km from Panaji.
By Rail: Madgaon Railway Station, Thivim Railway Station and Vasco- da- Gama Railway Station are the three major railway stations in Goa that connect to most of the cities in India.
By Road: It is easy to reach Goa by road from Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Pune.
Transportation HubsBy Bus: One can conveniently travel around the city on a bus, as Goa has several bus routes.
By Taxi: Travellers could take private taxis to explore the city. Travellers could also take motorcycle taxis to travel around the city.