Resorts in Goa
(295 Resorts in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 474 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
The stay was in a 2-bedroom apartment with complimentary breakfast and free WiFi. Five minutes quick walk to the Vaddy beach. There is a pick-and-drop facility on the beach from the resort. Staff were very coordinative. Overall a great week spent at the resort.
deekshitha g | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Room was clean Food was good. But facilities and service there are lot to improve. For the money they charge, I can say they provide nothing. Because good rooms and restaurant you can find in any other hotels also . Even Taj is cheaper than this resort for the facilities they provided . So if you have that much money and you don't know how to spent it, I recommend this. Otherwise I won't.
Rahul Muralidharan | Sat, Apr 21, '18
Rs. 7,479Choose Dates
Wonderful experience. The private beach of hotel is a retreat as apart from not so clean and crowded beaches of Goa. The staff was extremely hospitable especially Mr. Manish and Ridhika. Food was awesome. The room was beautiful. Everything was luxurious as it claims.
saloni sidana | Tue, May 15, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Stay in resort is Good. But there is nothing to do much outside as it's in South Goa. You can enjoy evening near Sea in shacks. If you like peaceful place it's a right choice. You can enjoy the property.
Prem Chandra Gupta | Mon, May 7, '18
Rs. 8,899Choose Dates
The best in class resort and couple friendly and a perfect destination for honeymoon . The resort is a huge property and rooms with beach view, breakfast buffet is at its best. Menu is quite costly but you won’t mind to pay since that place deserve to be costly.
Mandeep Reddy | Thu, May 10, '18
Recently Reviewed Property in Goa
The hotel was MMT assured and we found the same class. Good Property around Calangute Beach, Entertaining Environment in Hotel, Service was excellent, room was clean and food was also good. Good Property to stay.
Deepak Kumar | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 5,000Choose Dates
The staff are very rude and unfriendly. They don't treat customers right. The room is average with no basic amenities. AC was not working fine. Very unpleasant experience. There are much better hotels for the same price in Goa. This hotel is not at all recommended. The worst service I have ever seen.
Poojitha | Mon, Jan 29, '18
Rs. 3,299Choose Dates
Had a pleasant stay. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. If someone is looking for a calm and quiet place, this is not the place for them. With Titto's lane a stone's throw away, this place is ideal for people looking to party. From our ocean view room, we enjoyed Arabian sea profoundly
Swati Sinha | Thu, Apr 26, '18
Rs. 9,899Choose Dates
Recently Booked Property in Goa
This hotel is not worth the rates. Very impolite and unprofessional manager - we booked the hotel for one day and then requested for extension at the reception around midnight. The guy at reception gave us a rate for next day and blocked the room and asked to pay next day morning. Next day morning the hotel staff was neither aware that we had extended the stay nor they wanted to believe when we tried explaining. In fact, they asked for 30% higher rate. Highly unprofessional behavior.
Niraj Biyani | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 5,799Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
Goa Resorts & Booking Information
- Goa is one of the most preferred destinations in the country and is widely known for the incredible ambience of the scenic beaches that face the Arabian Sea.
- This small city on the western coast of India came under the Portuguese rule around the 15th century and has a strong influence of Portuguese architecture along with several other historical landmarks.
- Goa has many resorts that are located near most of the secluded beaches and other important landmarks. One can find several deals and offers on the luxury as well as the budgeted resorts while booking from makemytrip.com.
Best localities/destinations in Goa
- Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary – Established in the late 60s, this sanctuary is the second largest in Goa. It is home to several species of rare animals such as sloth bears, flying squirrels, tigers, Malabar pit vipers, and Indian pangolins among others. This sanctuary is covered with dense greenery and one can also see the white-eyed eagle, rufous woodpecker and several other species of birds. The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort is a luxury resort in Goa that is about 22 km from this wildlife sanctuary.
- Colva Beach – This beach is 39 km away from Panaji that is located in South Goa. This beach stretches over 20 km and is mostly visited by the local tourists. This beach is also an important religious destination as every year tourists visit the famous Colva Church. The Ocean Residency is a cheap resort in Goa that is about 750 m away from the beach and the William’s Beach Resort is another budgeted resort in Goa that is about 2 km from the beach.
Things to do
- Travellers visiting Goa can enjoy the vibrant nightlife of the several beaches, apart from relishing on traditional Goan cuisine at the various shacks along the beaches. Travellers can head over to the less crowded Palolem Beach. This scenic beach is located in South Goa and one can go to this beach to perform and learn the art of yoga. Tourists could also take boat rides to spot dolphins. If travellers want to immerse themselves in the nightlife of Goa, they would get a unique experience with the silent disco at the beach where people are provided with headphones. This beach is about 4 km away from the Lalit Golf & Spa Resort and the Radisson Blu Resort Goa is about an hour away from this beach.
- Tourists staying at the luxury Hotels such as the Lalit Golf & Spa Resort or the Holiday Inn Resort could go for hiking by following the nature trails at the Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary. There are six watchtowers in the sanctuary where tourists could climb on any one them to see animals in their natural habitat. Tourists could also take private vehicle rides to explore the sanctuary.
How to reach
By Air: The main airport in Goa is the Dabolim Airport that is well connected to all the major cities in India. This airport also serves as an international airport. It is about 30 km from Panaji.
By Rail: Madgaon Railway Station, Thivim Railway Station and Vasco- da- Gama Railway Station are the three major railway stations in Goa that connect to most of the cities in India.
By Road: It is easy to reach Goa by road from Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Pune.
Transportation HubsBy Bus: One can conveniently travel around the city on a bus, as Goa has several bus routes.
By Taxi: Travellers could take private taxis to explore the city. Travellers could also take motorcycle taxis to travel around the city.