Resorts in Goa
(308 Resorts in Goa Price Starts @ Rs. 553)
Recently Reviewed Property in Goa
Recently Booked Property in Goa
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
Goa Resorts & Booking Information
- Goa is one of the most preferred destinations in the country and is widely known for the incredible ambience of the scenic beaches that face the Arabian Sea.
- This small city on the western coast of India came under the Portuguese rule around the 15th century and has a strong influence of Portuguese architecture along with several other historical landmarks.
- Goa has many resorts that are located near most of the secluded beaches and other important landmarks. One can find several deals and offers on the luxury as well as the budgeted resorts while booking from makemytrip.com.
Best localities/destinations in Goa
- Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary – Established in the late 60s, this sanctuary is the second largest in Goa. It is home to several species of rare animals such as sloth bears, flying squirrels, tigers, Malabar pit vipers, and Indian pangolins among others. This sanctuary is covered with dense greenery and one can also see the white-eyed eagle, rufous woodpecker and several other species of birds. The Lalit Golf & Spa Resort is a luxury resort in Goa that is about 22 km from this wildlife sanctuary.
- Colva Beach – This beach is 39 km away from Panaji that is located in South Goa. This beach stretches over 20 km and is mostly visited by the local tourists. This beach is also an important religious destination as every year tourists visit the famous Colva Church. The Ocean Residency is a cheap resort in Goa that is about 750 m away from the beach and the William’s Beach Resort is another budgeted resort in Goa that is about 2 km from the beach.
Things to do
- Travellers visiting Goa can enjoy the vibrant nightlife of the several beaches, apart from relishing on traditional Goan cuisine at the various shacks along the beaches. Travellers can head over to the less crowded Palolem Beach. This scenic beach is located in South Goa and one can go to this beach to perform and learn the art of yoga. Tourists could also take boat rides to spot dolphins. If travellers want to immerse themselves in the nightlife of Goa, they would get a unique experience with the silent disco at the beach where people are provided with headphones. This beach is about 4 km away from the Lalit Golf & Spa Resort and the Radisson Blu Resort Goa is about an hour away from this beach.
- Tourists staying at the luxury Hotels such as the Lalit Golf & Spa Resort or the Holiday Inn Resort could go for hiking by following the nature trails at the Cotigao Wildlife Sanctuary. There are six watchtowers in the sanctuary where tourists could climb on any one them to see animals in their natural habitat. Tourists could also take private vehicle rides to explore the sanctuary.
How to reach
By Air: The main airport in Goa is the Dabolim Airport that is well connected to all the major cities in India. This airport also serves as an international airport. It is about 30 km from Panaji.
By Rail: Madgaon Railway Station, Thivim Railway Station and Vasco- da- Gama Railway Station are the three major railway stations in Goa that connect to most of the cities in India.
By Road: It is easy to reach Goa by road from Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Pune.
Transportation HubsBy Bus: One can conveniently travel around the city on a bus, as Goa has several bus routes.
By Taxi: Travellers could take private taxis to explore the city. Travellers could also take motorcycle taxis to travel around the city.