Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 12 PM, Check-out Time is 12 PM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 1116 reviews
VERY GOOD 209 reviews
AVERAGE 76 reviews
POOR 19 reviews
TERRIBLE 18 reviews
03 Jun 2018
This hotel is comfortable and clean. The breakfast is outstanding and the staff friendly and helpful. It is within walking distance of the market, the Musikverein, and the city center with the Albertina and the opera house and all the street cafes.
03 Jun 2018
Great service with underwhelmi....
We would stay at this hotel again and overall prefer it to the Park Hyatt (where we stayed previously), but it won't be for everyone, with two key cons to be aware of along with several highlights.
- Excellent service - consistently warm and sincere from all staff (front desk, concierge, room service, restaurants). This was the real distinguishing feature for us - we just felt comfortable here. In contrast, we found the staff at the Park Hyatt cold and aloof and simply didn't feel welcome. Others might feel differently, but for us the Ritz-Carlton was a much more homely place.
- Huge entry level rooms (would be ideal for families) with very high ceilings.
- Extremely comfortable bed (although quite soft, which won't be to everyone's taste).
- Decent breakfast - not the largest spread, but high quality and again with great service. Nice outdoor seating area.
- Lovely pool and relaxation area - not as visually stunning as that at the Park Hyatt, but more comfortable for chilling out (pool a little cold for my taste but the room temperature was warm and it was really pleasant to have a dip and then relax on the loungers). Changing rooms well stocked with toiletries and bottled water.
- As a tea drinker, I was delighted that a jug of fresh milk was provided by housekeeping (not room service) upon request and at no charge. The first time I have experienced this and a really nice touch.
- Haphazard housekeeping and room servicing: chewing gum on the floor under the door (visible when door opened) was never removed through a 5 day stay; signs of very perfunctory vacuuming / cleaning of floor surfaces; leaking kettle which left water all over the amenities tray each day was never replaced; water reservoir in Nespresso machine was never filled; minibar contents missing upon check-in and never replaced despite request; dirty cloth left in bathroom sink; faulty room lighting not addressed.
- Décor uninspired and lacking in cohesion. Rooms look dated (and showing signs of wear) despite the relative youth of the hotel. There is nothing "special" about the furnishing - the rooms are pleasant enough places to be, but the overall impression is not luxurious despite the price tag.
02 Jun 2018
Lovely hotel in great location....
Our room was directly over construction that began at 7:00 a.m. Also, the room was very cold. The engineer found that the thermostat was broken so we had no heat. He put a space heater in the room which helped but was not entirely effective. The location is good, within walking distance of most attractions, and the staff is excellent. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Loved the rooftop bar and the breakfast buffet was over-the-top.
31 May 2018
Trip to Vienna
Had a wonderful time in Vienna. The people are great!! The ritz Carlton was excellent . The dstrkt steakhouse is a must . Fabulous steaks and service . Also great deal on the breakfast buffet at the ritz. The staff were very helpful ( Dominick , Peter ) also great food.
Friends getaway Traveller
25 May 2018
Very disappointing room especially for the price. We asked for a quiet room. We were given a very small room with half a small dark closet with one luggage rack ( despite the fact we were staying four nights). And the room was far from quiet- we were steps away from the steps to the rooftop bar, right by the elevators, and across from the Club lounge.
We thought that since we were on the Club floor, we might have Club privileges and sure enough our key worked. My husband asked them the breakfast time for the next day so we went for a quick breakfast the next morning. We were asked our room number which we provided and sat down to breakfast. In the middle of breakfast we were informed we were not Club level members. Very embarrassing and confusing. Our traveling companions had been upgraded to a junior suite so we thought maybe we were being given a perk because of our poor quality room.