Get 100% confirmed booking at just Re. 1. Balance amount will be auto-debited closer to the travel date.
About Hotel Bolognese
check-in 2 PM | check-out 11 AM
Property Location Located in Rome (Rione XVIII Castro Pretorio), Hotel Bolognese is within a 15-minute walk of Trevi Fountain and
Property Location Located in Rome (Rione XVIII Castro Pretorio), Hotel Bolognese is within a 15-minute walk of Trevi Fountain and Colosseum. This hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Teatro dell'Opera di Roma and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Spanish Steps.
Rooms Stay in one of 14 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, housekeeping is provided daily, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
Amenities Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Dining A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 8 AM to 9:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and a library.
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 13 reviews
VERY GOOD 22 reviews
AVERAGE 36 reviews
POOR 19 reviews
TERRIBLE 20 reviews
Solo travel Traveller
09 May 2018
Did the job
This place was quite interesting. I stayed here one night while passing through Rome between Florence and the Greek islands. It was in a decent (seeming) neighborhood with restaurants close by. It's not a luxurious place but did the job. I wouldn't recommend this for longer stays but it was ok for my one night. The guy checked me in and was very nice. They offer breakfast although I didn't join. it's interesting since I believe there are apartments here so its mixed between residents and guests on each floor. My room was on the 4th floor, had a code to open the door to a hallway with rooms and then I had a physical key to lock my room. If you're on a budget this place will do ok and is right by the train station but don't stay here if you're looking for luxury.
01 May 2018
Terrible hotel! Unfriendly owners, not hygienic, breakfast is below anything, extremely noisy. The Office is so messy, it is not welcoming at all. The pictures online are not representing the real hotel. My advice: pay a little bit more for basic comfort and never go here!
Solo travel Traveller
10 Oct 2017
Every thing is about your expectations. This is a cheap hotel in Rome center. About 10 minutes to Terimini and also to Republica metro station by walk. There are a lot of mini markets around. I stayed for 5 days and the only thing that bothers me was the noise from the other doors and ring bells. The bed was comfortable and larger than I expected. I didn't have any problem about hot water and hygiene. Also the owners were very kind. If you are looking for a cheap hotel you can stay here. I recommend you.
09 Sep 2016
It was the worst place i stayed in my entire trip. Hosts were awful and not at all hospitable. Breakfast was for name sake and really bad.
Very small and congested rooms.No ventilation and bathroom was tiny.
Solo travel Traveller
11 Jul 2016
Good on budget for a quick sto....
I booked this hotel as it was an affordable option just to crash a few hours at night before taking a train in Termini at 8.00 AM
- The hotel is actually two apartments in a typical Roman housing block. So you have to ring the bell or they have to give you a key and a passcode to enter. So it ends up being a bit like AirBNB. Not terrible but involves more logistics than a traditional hotel.
- There is nothing particularly fancy but I had expected that for the price (EUR 30 a night in a Saturday night in July). My single room was very small but as I say OK for a quick trip.
- Neighbourhood is nice. Termini is quite a dodgy area. However this area (which I was not familiar with even if I know Rome a bit) is much better. In front of the British and next to the Turkish embassy, so it is a quiet and clean neighbourhood (which Termini is not); in fact there is police and army everywhere (because of the embassies).
- Castro Petrorio metro is very close. Small station much easier to navigate than Termini, and it is the same line (the one going to the Colosseum). Termini is also walking distance.
- The room was clean and the A/C worked very well in a very hot July day in Rome. So I could sleep well. Wifi also worked perfectly.
Overall it is just an OK place in a nice area (which I think is important in Rome with so many dodgy areas everywhere) if you don't spend a lot of time in the hotel or expect anything fancy or romantic.