Get 100% confirmed booking at just Re. 1. Balance amount will be auto-debited closer to the travel date.
About Hotel Nardizzi Americana
check-in 1 PM | check-out 11 AM
Property Location With a stay at Hotel Nardizzi Americana in Rome (Repubblica), you'll be a 2-minute walk from Trevi Fountain an
Property Location With a stay at Hotel Nardizzi Americana in Rome (Repubblica), you'll be a 2-minute walk from Trevi Fountain and 5 minutes by foot from Spanish Steps. This hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Colosseum and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Teatro dell'Opera di Roma.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 25 air-conditioned guestrooms. Digital television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Amenities Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Dining Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Facilities offered in Hotel Nardizzi Americana :
Free Wi-fiBreakfast available (surcharge)Number of buildings/towers - 1Number of floors - 3Limo or Town Car service availableTotal number of rooms - 2512+More Amenities
Login now and get Rs 500 in your wallet instantly! LOGIN NOW
Choose a room with below filters and room types
Standard Single in Hotel Nardizzi Americana
Applied IHFLASH20 Flash Sale - Offer ends at 12 midnight...
Applied IHFLASH20 Flash Sale - Offer ends at 12 midnight. Hurry, Book now!
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 1 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 206 reviews
VERY GOOD 329 reviews
AVERAGE 146 reviews
POOR 56 reviews
TERRIBLE 37 reviews
Friends getaway Traveller
20 May 2018
Location of the hotel very good, close to the main tourist attractions. The price-quality ratio was ok, considering it is a two-star hotel, it had nothing extra. Friendly staff helps you with whatever information you need.
A carpet should be put on the floor, very cold floor. Keeping in mind that I was in the spring and the temperatures were not the highest, in my view it should be left warm, to be at the customer's attitude. The sockets should be checked, two of them did not work. The photos from the restaurant do not show the reality, the very poor breakfast.
14 May 2018
Average But Satisfying
1. Excellent location. Near Reppublica and Barberini metro stations. Restaurants and shops are two blocks away. A laundromat is a 7-minute walk away. The Collosseo,,Trevi Fountain and Basilica de Santa Maria Maggiore are within walking distance. The Vatican is five or so stops away. The Spanish Steps is two stops away.
2. Good sleep quality. The twin beds were very narrow but the rooms on the first floor were very quiet. Large windows provided fresh air.
3. A lot of privacy. The hallway to our rooms had a separate door that was always locked.
4. Cheap breakfast. At 5 euros, it was basic but sufficient - an assortment of rolls, two kinds of cereal, one kind of ham and one kind of cheese, some apples, a juice dispenser and two coffee machines.
5. Very low rates. Booked through an agent at $160/night for a twin/double.
6. Very helpful staff. The front desk had maps and the managers gave us easy directions using the maps.
7. Rooms were cleaned daily. Good water pressure in the shower.
1. The rooms and the bathroom were dim. There was a total of four bulbs in the room: one on each side of the bed and another two ensconced on a wall. Packing at night was difficult.
2. Cramped shower stall. There was no light in the shower. The door frame was rusty. It was basically an old bahroom.
3. Old fixtures. The doors would creak and unlocking them could be heard down the hall.
4. No lift to the first floor. You would have to carry your luggage a flight up or down to be able to access it.
5. No coffee or tea service in the rooms. No complimentary drinking water.
12 May 2018
Old World Charm, New World Con....
Old world charm with new world convenience! This is a good description of our stay at the Hotel Nardizzi Americana in Rome. It is a lovely old hotel in the heart of Rome! Convenient to the Metro and within easy walking distance of Roma Termini. The staff, especially Mario, was so gracious and helpful, we felt totally welcome. Our room was unusually large, immaculately clean and had no street noise. We just can’t say enough positive things about this experience.
10 May 2018
Convenient location, great sta....
The Nardizzi is a short 10-15 minute walk from the Roma Termini train station. The subway station is even closer. The staff is helpful and friendly. Our room was on the ground floor. Reception and breakfast are on the 4th floor. The lift is small and slow but serviceable. The main portion of our doppia superior room was a good size. Climate control uses a remote, but not a problem if you’ve used one before. The bathroom area is cozy. Larger folks may be a tight fit in the shower. Bath towels were thin but replaced daily during our 3 night stay at the end of April 2018. Room T3 was quiet with no road noise. Not loaded with amenities in the room, but met our needs.
Solo travel Traveller
06 May 2018
I traveled solo for my first trip to Italy, and was excited, but also a bit nervous. I found this hotel in the Rick Steves Italy 2018 guide, looked it up online, and booked it. It wasn’t hard to find from the Termini Station, and boy was I thankful for an elevator after that walk. I arrived around 19:00, and was immediately greeted by the kind Giancarlo. I was tired, hungry, but also excited to be in Rome. He went over a detailed map of the city with me (it turned out to be the most useful map I encountered), recommended some nearby authentic dining, and showed me to my room. I’ve spent some time in Europe, so I expected a closet-sized room. My room was very decently sized (I was kindly given a double room for single use). I had a beautiful window that let in a wonderful breeze. The room was comfortable, and a quiet place to rest between excursions. Breakfast was included, and was just what I needed. I enjoyed croissants, fresh fruit, meats, cheeses, and of course some coffee. I had a wonderful, safe stay at this quaint hotel, and would definitely recommend it to anyone - even solo travelers. Thank you, Giancarlo!