Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 12 PM, Check-out Time is 12 PM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 198 reviews
VERY GOOD 275 reviews
AVERAGE 48 reviews
POOR 24 reviews
TERRIBLE 8 reviews
Solo travel Traveller
26 Sep 2017
Language Barrier & Lack of Ame....
As an ardent fan of the Accor group, I always prefer staying with them. So when I decided to plan for a vacation on my birthday, I decided to stay at Novotel!
I must say a lot of things about this place disappointed me especially on my birthday.
Before I head out to mention what is bad lets see what was good.
+ Modern Amenities
+ Amazing location
+ Good and Clean rooms with super big TV
What went wrong ?
1. The staff was clueless about Yellow label tea at breakfast! When I asked they didn’t know what I was asking for !
2. All Novotel hotels have a body cream. When I asked for that over here I was directed to BUY from a super market which never had any body creams at all nor any cosmetic products!
3. I am a SILVER member in Accor Group and as a preferred guest I am entitled for a drink in the bar. Everywhere I go I am allowed to take anyone in their menu. Here however was cheap beer and a cheap wine. This was what was served on my Birthday!
4. The staff is very well aware of my Birthday and not a single one from Accor Group called me to wish or tried to make something special for me. Although this was not really their obligation, its just a nice gesture.
5. I do get a priority check in and when I arrived I saw there was no one at Priority desk. So I went to the normal desk and even there the lady was like 1 minute and then she attended me.
All in all,definitely a Place to AVOID. The staff is highly undertrained and the language skills are extremely poor. Most of the times they never understand what the guest asks for in English!!
02 Oct 2017
Great location and super hotel
We had a great room on the 8th floor with brilliant views.
The food in the restaurant is good, the service is excellent and the hotel is very clean and modern.
It is very near a metro station and lots of buses are just outside. Not quite walkable to the main tourist areas, but easily acceptable by public transport.
Great stay and we will definitely return
Solo travel Traveller
26 May 2018
The hotel is very comfortable and I found there was no language barrier or any of the other slightly negative things mentioned in other reviews. Welcoming staff,huge room (which was modern and spotless), good WiFi and pleasant bar area. All in all, very good value. Location excellent for metro - 10 mins into town.
15 Sep 2017
Nice Novotel hotel. I booked a room with terrace which was very nice. The terrace is great and has a good view. Breakfast is not as good as most Novotel hotels offer but can't say was bad. They start setting the tables for lunch at 9:00 which makes you feel unwanted. I think breakfast should last until 11:00 at least. 9:30 is too early. Staff was friendly and everything was good overall.
17 May 2018
very good breakfast and locati....
really good hotel , very big room, good food and very near a plaza where ColorBus stops takikg you everywhere in the city like a hop in hop off bus ...also offer refills your room everyday with free hot chocolate powder, coffee, tea and chocolate cookies