Property Location With a stay at Hotel Arpi, you'll be centrally located in Vienna, within a 10-minute drive of Austrian Parliament
Property Location With a stay at Hotel Arpi, you'll be centrally located in Vienna, within a 10-minute drive of Austrian Parliament Building and Burgtheater. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Vienna State Opera and 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Schoenbrunn Palace.
Rooms Stay in one of 22 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Amenities Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Dining Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 13 reviews
VERY GOOD 27 reviews
AVERAGE 28 reviews
POOR 9 reviews
TERRIBLE 13 reviews
Friends getaway Traveller
07 Feb 2018
DO NOT GO THERE!
THE ROOM IS VERY SMALL. IT SMELLS BAD. It is very noisy. You hear a lot of noise at night - every body who comes in and opens the door, people going upstairs, drunken tourists singing at night. The bathroom smells bad. It smells of MOULD.
I cannot recommend it.
The furniture is OLD and BROKEN.
There are holes in the sheets.
It does not deserve three stars - just one star.
DO NOT GO THERE.
25 Jun 2017
Plus is it's a short walk to tram then U-bahn. It's also not so expensive . But the single room I had was very small. All was clean. Toilet seat broken almost pinched my butt. You can't leave your window open as traffic and people noise most of night. Breakfast plenty yet not special . People friendly wifi worked.
02 Mar 2017
Cheap clean friendly Accomodat....
In between two underground train stations , so a little walking but easily found with google maps. Close to Anna's Kitchen a traditional Viennese shnitzel diner (6.90 euros for large shnitzel and potatoe side ) and Spar supermarket , trams and shops) friendly hotel management and clean rooms. I paid 42 euro for one night via trip advisor. After a long flight and very tired , trip advisor was invaluable . Thanks Trip advisor !
Solo travel Traveller
24 Aug 2016
Small and not very clean but c....
I go to Vienna quite often and this time I booked a single room in this hotel because of its low price. I had read some bad reviews but even though I decided to give it a go since I don't mind to stay one or two night in tacky places and everything else relatively cheap was already booked.
- Payment: I was expecting to pay upon arrival, like in all the other hotels. To my surprise, when I arrived the money had been already taken from my bank account, so it's not up to you if you want to use another payment method apart from the debit/credit card you used for the booking... This really pissed me off a lot... I had never seen this happening in Vienna and I go there a lot. So if you have to use a credit card to do the booking because it's the only way you can book a room online, and then you would like to pay with a debit card, forget it. You will get a "we've always done it like this" from the staff.
- Room: The room was fine but the toilet was not very clean. I heard some noises from the street and from the neighbours but nothing annoying or unbearable. The bead was okay.
- Breakfast: I had also read reviews from some people who said that the breakfast was terrible, so I didn't plan to have it. However, since it was included in the price of the room I decided to give it a try. I went in the morning 30 minutes before the end of service and the receptionist told me that it was self service, and that what I saw was everything that was left. I don't joke when I say that I took almost everything that was left (one peace of bread, a slice of ham and a coffee)... the bread seemed to be from the day before and the coffee was almost water, so I had three of them... nothing bad about the ham...
- Staff: I only talked with two of them, they are nice.
The last thing I want to say is that I booked the room in this hotel through booking.com. Every time I stay in a hotel I get an email asking me to write a review, which I do most of the times, however, to this day (two weeks later) I haven't received anything regarding this hotel...
So just to clarify, the reasons for the 'poor' rating I gave to this hotel were:
1. The payment thing, which so far I have not experienced it in any other hotel and it's a bit insulting not to be able to choose the payment method you prefer to use upon arrival.
2. The included breakfast, which looked like the battlefield of the hunger games.
04 Aug 2016
Nice neighborhood, kind staff that provided good service. They replaced immediately a fan that did'nt work. Small, curved and noisy bed. Seemed ready to fall apart even when sitting on it. View to a wall and not that clean.