Property Location Located in Bonbeach, Beachside Apartments, Bonbeach is by the ocean, within a 15-minute drive of Foreshore Reserve
Property Location Located in Bonbeach, Beachside Apartments, Bonbeach is by the ocean, within a 15-minute drive of Foreshore Reserve and Frankston Arts Centre. This 4-star apartment is 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Monash University and 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Woodlands Golf Club.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 3 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Rooms have private balconies. Plasma televisions and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, and you can also request microwaves.
Amenities Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and barbecue grills.
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 2 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 5 reviews
VERY GOOD 1 reviews
AVERAGE 0 reviews
POOR 2 reviews
TERRIBLE 1 reviews
05 Jul 2015
Susan was so helpful & friendly. From our late check in to our late check out we found the beachside appartments a fantastic experience. Very clean & comfortable. Will stay here again & highly recommend it to anybody looking for a comfortably new place to stay with friendly service.
02 Jul 2015
Short but sweet
Only a quick over night stay on a work trip
Susan was so welcoming and friendly the apartment was spotlessly clean and just a short walk restaurants. The train station in very close if you want to do day trips.Bed was very comfortable and had electric blanket (I love that) and the best thing was how many towels left out for me. Would go back again.
29 Mar 2015
Beware when booking this property
I booked both apartments for a one night stay six weeks in advance
My reservation was confirmed and my credit card details were taken of course I was under the impression that this reservation was secure. However this was not the case. Two weeks before the date of my reservation it was cancelled as the landlord Susan had received a better offer. I was told that I had been relocated to another property 15mins away. This was not acceptable. When I told her how upset I was she tried to guilt me by saying her business would have to close if she honoured my booking and didn't take the other booking that was for a longer stay.
I find this appalling .
Do not book with this lady
02 Mar 2015
We had bad experiences this ap....
My fiancé had bad experiences after he stayed there for a couple of weeks. I was visiting him there daily. Suzan, who's the landlord was very nice initially, but she became rude, aggressive and difficult to deal with as days passed. We ran into several problems with her:
1. She invaded our privacy by entering the apartment a few times without a proper notification. One time she opened the apartment and came inside to grab some things for the other apartments when my fiancé was in the shower. If you want privacy for your stay which I'm sure everyone is entitle to, this is not the right place.
2. We were expecting 2 additional visitors for a week and gave Suzan a proper notice as well as paid her extra for our visitors to stay with us. One morning around 7 am she knocked on the door and asked for more money. She claimed that the money that she had calculated for our visitor was wrong and we have to pay her more. If we won't, she threatened to throw us out.
3. She came to the apartment weekly to clean, which she barely cleaned the apartment. All the bathrooms and toilets were still unclean. The towels had marks and stain. The floor was not mopped. All she was doing and good at misplacing things in the kitchen so when we returned into the apartment we were looking to find out where our things had been put away.
We had so many bad experiences staying at this apartment that we would not recommend this to anyone, otherwise your stay will be ruined like ours.
02 Dec 2014
Clean & fresh, yet warm & cosy....
What a surprise upon entering our 2 bedroom apartment! 4 of us, plus our little dog Cruiser, stayed 9 nights and found the place to be extremely comfortable, with everything we needed to feel right at home straight away. A few factors which really stood out from the rest of the standard apartment stay:
1) The fully equipped kitchen really was above and beyond, with even a rice cooker included, plus an outstanding variety of kitchen utensils.
2) All appliances had their instruction manual, but everything was also explained and we were personally showed around the apartment before we settled in
3) Our Housing Agent, Susan, was throughout our entire stay extremely accommodating, personable and always communicative if we ever had any questions. Nothing was too much trouble.
4) The apartment was located just a stones throw from a picturesque beach, completing that holiday feeling. Leaflets & contact details of all quality local businesses were supplied, so organizing meals etc was quick & easy. Happy days.