Enjoying a serene beachfront location, Patra Jasa Bali Resort and Villas is ideal for beach and peace lovers. Popular tourist at
Enjoying a serene beachfront location, Patra Jasa Bali Resort and Villas is ideal for beach and peace lovers. Popular tourist attractions like Sacred Monkey Forest Ubud Sanctuary and Bali Safari and Marine Park are located with an hours drive from the hotel. At the hotel, guests can choose to have a massage therapy of their choice at the in-house spa. They can also take a refreshing dip in Kintamani Lagoon Pool, Tamblingan Pool or Beratan Pool of the hotel. A specially designed kids club keeps children entertained here. It also makes wedding arrangements on requests
The hotel offers accommodation in luxury resorts and villas. These air-conditioned accommodation options feature a plethora of modern amenities, such as cable television, IDD telephone, tea/coffee maker, hairdryer, safety deposit box, internet access, mini bar and fire extinguisher. Balcony overlooking the garden is a common feature of all. Private terrace, plunge pool and home theatre system are provided in the villas.
Enjoy food amidst the beautiful lotus pond at the in-house The Heritage Floating Lounge. Savour delectable dishes while enjoying the soothing notes of piano at the Lobby Lounge. Local and Asian delicacies can be relished at Teratai Coffee Shop. For Indian food, visit the nearby Indian restaurant, Gateway to India.
Visit the 16th century Tanah Lot Temple, located at a short distance from the hotel.
Facilities offered here:
BarAirport Shuttle (surcharge)SpaShuttle Service (free)Wedding servicesNewspapers13+More Amenities
Choose a room with below filters and room types
Pay At Hotel
Mini Bar,Television,Desk,Wi-fi,Coffeemaker,Ensuite / Private Bathroom,HD / LED/LCD Satellite TV,Mini... RefrigeratorMore
Good location, species, beach front and nice landscaping BUT following points leave us in disappoint during our stay (with 2kids):.
1. All amenities and interior of the room is too old and doesn't work properly, even air condition is crap- using spilt AC which has a very low capacity of cooling, it is located in corner of the room so you can't even use as a fan while sleep. That was worst experience during our stay. After few times compliant to the staff they asked to keep insert card/turn on room electricity for a whole day.
2. Room doesn't have international power plug socket also socket location is far away from bed and sitting arrangement, we are living in 2018 but this hotel not bother to change their 19's facility.
3. Very limited breakfast option for vegetarian and Indian, every day we just had bread and fry potatoes.
4. No any proper menu or leaflets for room service like lunch, dinner menu and sightseeing.
5. Bed quality is really bad and creates noise even when you turn while sleeping. In fact, all furniture and toilet sanitary quality is really poor, seems never upgrade from it's been open.
Best place near Bali Airport
Reviewed 6 months ago
I live in deluxe suit & that was super awesome. Value for money. Hugr resort. Love the pool & pool bar. I did special romantic cocktail dinner near beach. Breakfast was awesome too, lots of variety. If you have money & looking for luxury then this is the place to chill out.
Exceptional ambience, simply b....
Reviewed 9 months ago
Everything was up to the mark. Beautiful property. Hotel staff is also quite humble. Food needs a bit of improvement. Didn't have salt at all in the food. Swimming pool location is just near the beach that makes it fun. Had a pleasant stay.
Very close to airport and on k....
Reviewed 9 months ago
Excellent hotel, excellent staff, excellent views of beach from pool. Resort is very well-maintained. Just that the rooms could have been little better and bigger. Overall wonderful stay at patra. Very close to airport.
Excellent location and Service
Reviewed 12 months ago
This is a very good hotel located just outside international airport.
It has a private beach of its own. The rooms/villas are great along with swimming pool.
I spent entire 2 days out of my trip relaxing on the resort itself :)
The resort is big and the service is great.
Read more reviews
OOPS, There was a problem in processing your request!!!