Get 100% confirmed booking at just Re. 1. Balance amount will be auto-debited closer to the travel date.
check-in 3 PM | check-out 11 AM
Property Location With a stay at SI-SUITES in Stuttgart (Moehringen), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Stuttgart TV Tower and
Property Location With a stay at SI-SUITES in Stuttgart (Moehringen), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Stuttgart TV Tower and SI-Centrum Stuttgart. This 4-star hotel is 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Schillerplatz and 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Old Castle.
Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 192 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Amenities Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Dining Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Check in/out Hotel Check-in Time is 3 PM, Check-out Time is 11 AM.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please check the Fare policy associated with your room.
Extra Bed The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
Payment Mode You can pay now or you can pay at the hotel if your selected room type has this option.
User rating & reviews
Read about experiences of fellow travellers who have stayed at this hotel.
EXCELLENT 142 reviews
VERY GOOD 159 reviews
AVERAGE 38 reviews
POOR 10 reviews
TERRIBLE 1 reviews
20 May 2018
My husband recently traveled to Stuttgart for business and I went along. We were delayed arriving due to road construction and arrived around 2200 and were pleasantly surprised with the very warm welcome we received from the gentleman at the front desk (he was awesome!). We had a quick check in and went to the Bar 101 for some food and drink. The bartender hooked us up with some much needed alcoholic beverages and the food (a panini and a pizza) were really top shelf! Our room was a business room as my husband was attending a conference and needed laptop space, a desk, etc. We were on the 6th floor of Haus A. The room was very spacious and had everything he needed, plus a lovely balcony, a comfy chaise lounge, a fridge, microwave and a shower that I really need in my own house! The breakfast buffet is just amazing and included some unexpected additions like house-made yogurt, a station for making your own fresh OJ, an extensive selection of meats and cheeses, fresh fruit, cereals, various types of eggs, teas, both bags and loose and even a real honeycomb. And the wait staff was just a delight. I can't say enough good things about this hotel, except that we liked it so much, we decided to stay an extra day!
20 Mar 2018
Splendid spot !!!!!
This is really a great hotel. Spacious rooms, lovely bar, lovely breakfast. But the best of all is the service. We got a warm welcome whenever we came in, everyone was busy making us feel at home. One could even have a late pizza in the bar and it was freshly made. Thank you so much for making our busy exhibition days end with a relaxing moment.
17 Mar 2018
Change of Station
I've stayed at the SI Suites twice, the first time the internet kept going down alot but I was satisfied with my room on in Bldg A for the business side.. There was a big event in town and I could't get the room for the entire time, I had to leave and go to the Marriott for three days and then return back to the SI Suites. On my second visit my room was so strong of the prior person cologne, it was in the chairs, the bathroom and even on the bed.....I had to open up all the windows. Housekeeping folks don't come around until 2-or 3.
02 Mar 2018
Spacious and modern, but ...
I stayed here for four days during a trade fair at Messe Stuttgart.
1. It has many very cool features such as heated bathroom floor, 3 HD TV screens including one that is integrated into the bathroom mirror (see photo), switch-controlled curtains, decent kitchen and refrigerator, and several lighting controls.
2. The spacious area has about 6 rooms: bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, dining, living room, and an 'entry room' that can be closed off.
3. It's close to the SI Center, which has a number of decent restaurants (but not fine dining).
4. It's also close and easily accessible to Messe Stuttgart, perhaps only 10 minutes away.
5. The morning breakfast (20 Euros) includes a respectable array of good food.
6. Staff is responsive and speaks good English.
7. TV offered many good current movies for free.
8. The bed had a big furry heavy blanket available. Nice!
1. The entry doors to the rooms are on the exterior. With temps at 5-10 below (Celsius), getting to and from the room can be a frigid experience.
2. The hotel lobby and reception/bar area is rather small.
3. Most of the rooms have hardwood floors, which can be cold.
4. It's a bit pricey, but my rate may have been influenced by my late reservation for a big trade fair at Messe. I think I paid 300 euros/night.
1. Get a high floor. I had a sixth floor (top floor) room in Building B, and it was high enough to see over the tops of
the neighboring residential area.
2. Get in Building A. If you're in buildings B, C, or D, you'll have farther to walk. If it's cold outside, the walk can be brutal.
3. (Unrelated) If taking a taxi and paying by credit card, be sure to request a taxi that takes credit. Many do, but many don't. Note: Uber and Lyft do not exist in Stuttgart. Also, there is a taxi stand across the street at the SI Center, where you can generally find many taxis ready to go.
27 Dec 2017
Obviously you don't need to go in this quite remote location if you don't have anything to do in the area, but assuming you do this is an excellent choice (despite the unattractive building). Rooms are very large, clean and well equipped, ultra quiet, and bedding is excellent. Front desk is extra helpful and welcoming. The bar is quite ok and there is a (not very cheap) parking downstairs. Only weak point is that Wifi was quite slow, at least last at the last floor, much better in the lobby.