Hotels in Agra
(326 Hotels in Agra Price Starts @ Rs. 249 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Hotel lacks professional management. Staff does not know/tells anything about agra(like near by places, distance, taxi service/operator numbers, about petha shops etc) . . Rooms were clean but lack basic facilities (like exhaust fan not fitted in washroom, even space of exhaust fan is not closed as it allows mosquito inside). Internal Telephone sets present but not working as exchange was faulty . Poor room service (took 50 minutes for 3 cup tea and 2 sandwich order). Go only if you want nothing more( I repeat nothing more) than night sleep.
KULWANT RAI | Sat, Mar 24, '18
Rs. 1,299Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Agra
We booked room for 3 on MMT. But the manager was asking extra money for 3rd bed but we called MMT and they sorted it. The be-sheets were not clean. Curtains were very soiled. Thankfully the Geyser was working. Since we booked it for Rs. 974, rest was value for money. But hey, don't go with the family, there is an obscene painting hung on the wall.
Vinay Yadav | Sun, Feb 18, '18
Rs. 650Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Agra
Very bad experience. I reached at hotel 9:30 pm. When I reached hotel then hotel staff told me that we are not booked by MMT. Hotel and MMT contract has been expired. And hotel staff demand me more money for stay. When I try to make a call to MMT regarding to this matter, MMT toll free number was unavailable. And I have pay double money for stay because I have no other options for get back money who already pay by me. So please don't booked through MMT and not booked this Hotel. My booking was for 3 days and I am stay only for 2 days. And I have not get back one day extra money who paid by me.
Bijender Kumar | Mon, Dec 25, '17
I came in this shitty hotel with my business partner. Worst hotel ever. There is nothing even like 1 star. Its a really bad choice. Rooms are too small, room service is very poor, swimming pool is out side of the hotel boundary . Don't select this hotel.
ghanshyam tiwari | Sun, Apr 29, '18
Rs. 2,794Choose Dates
Value for money indeed. Very good hotel and excellent staff extending all their courtesy and warmth reflecting clear hospitality values Food is good. Rooms are great. Hotel has Gymnasium and roof top pool and bar. Ideal for families to relax and enjoy the leisure in city of Taj.
Vikas | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 4,000Choose Dates
The hotel is well located. Rooms are okay and well equipped. The over all staff is not very pleasant I did not have a very warm welcome. In fact in general staff was not pleasant. Room service was not very prompt.
PANKAJ TANDON | Sat, May 19, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Agra
Very good location. Good service lovely food we test. Clean and clear beds.
Last booked at 9(hrs) ago
One day stay in hotel is awesome. Food was very delicious. Interior was very pleasant and comfortable overall experience with staff and service was good. View from roof was very nice. I highly recommend the hotel and wish to visit again.
SANJESH SRIVASTAVA | Mon, Apr 23, '18
Bathroom need immediate renovation. Water is very salty. 4 of us squeezed into one king bed. Breakfast spread is okay for south Indian like us. Staff were courteous. Overall not a bad place for a very short stay
MADHU THALIYAN VEEDU | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 1,099Choose Dates
Hotel is good as per star rating and offered budget. Room was clean and satisfactory. Also staff of this hotel was cooperative. Also room was as per 3 star rating. In low budget ts is good hotel to stay in Agra.
Ravikant kushwaha | Wed, May 9, '18
Rs. 1,980Choose Dates
Very good hotel, I love this hotel and service is excellent . When I call staff are attent the room, good behaviour simple . You can stay happily in this hotel they have pickup service from Agra can't Railway station.
BHABANI SHANKAR BEHERA | Fri, May 4, '18
Rs. 1,499Choose Dates
Well trained staff with pleasing front desk and prompt service. Amazing manicured lawns with a royal feel. The room was very spacious and housekeeping was up to the mark. Good breakfast layout. Keep up the great work
Ashish Shankar | Fri, May 4, '18
Very very nice hotel with mesmerizing qualities. Nice rooms with spacious area. Staff is also shows the cooperation. Hotel has a roof top swimming pool which gives lots of fun. Food is too. Awesome. And the loobies were also spacious and beautiful
pushpam sharma | Sat, Apr 7, '18
It is a very hotel centrally located in the commercial centre called Sanjay Place. The reception is friendly and helpful. The only irritant was the lack of proper room service. Orders took a lot of time. Otherwise it is a very good hotel and offers great value for money.
Nitin Robinson | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 2,012Choose Dates
Hotel staff is very bad and receiption is pathetic. Be careful of the billing. They will charge you without any logic. GOod location and spacious rooms. Don’t accept credit card payment. Paytm accepted only on force.
Radhakrishna Pusarapu | Sat, Mar 24, '18
Rs. 1,800Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Agra
- - Agra in Uttar Pradesh, India, is enclosed in the allure of the majestic Taj Mahal, which makes it a world-famous destination. Frequently visited by tourist and travellers from all across the world, Agra is not just about the Taj Mahal, but much more.
- - The legacy of the Mughal Empire reverberates through the city, with the magnificent Agra Fort, aesthetic tombs and mausoleums, and the stand-alone marvel—Fatehpur Sikri, just a few kilometres away.
- - The Hotels in Agra keep alive the historic vibe of the city and blend in the grand Mughal culture.
- - The bustling marketplaces, and the citys many chowks are quite a tourist attraction in themselves.
- - Since Agra is a major tourist hub in India, most Agra hotels offer world-class hospitality and services to travellers of all kinds.
More on Hotels in Agra
Hotels in Agra receive visitors from India as well as abroad, as millions flock to the city to see the iconic Taj Mahal. Here is a list of hotels in Agra that you can consider checking into when planning a trip to the city.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra exemplify plush luxury in a historical setting. With world-class features and efficient infrastructure, the 5-Star hotels in Agra know how to service travellers seeking the best-in-class services.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra are crafted with a mix of old-world charm and modernity, which make the 5-star Agra hotels alluring to visitors.
- - Some of the best 5-star Agra hotels make an effort to bring home the allure of the Taj Mahal itself with their innovative decor. The Hotel Clarks Shiraz and The Taj Gateway Hotel Fatehabad Road deserve a worthy mention, while the Oberoi Amarvillas, with its palace-like infrastructure also stands out.
3-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 3-star Hotels in Agra are crafted to position luxurious stays at affordable prices. Warm hospitality is served in an effectively beautiful setting.
- - Some of the best in business 3-star hotels in Agra are the Hotel Moti Palace, Taj Inn Hotel and Mumtaz Mahal, among others.
- - The budget hotels in Agra meet the requirements of travellers backpacking through the city and those on a budget, providing all the necessary amenities in a clean and comfortable setting.
The Om Sai International, Backpacker Panda Friends Agra and Hotel Grace are a few preferred budget Agra hotels.
Most budget hotels in Agra are located in the Taj Ganj area of Agra.
Tips for booking Agra Hotels
- TIP 1 : Agra receives a large number of tourists, especially during the peak season. It is therefore recommended to make hotel bookings beforehand to avoid any last-minute hassles in finding accommodation.
- TIP 2 :Staying in Agra hotels in the Taj Ganj area works perfectly for visitors, as it is located near the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort.
- TIP 3 :Book hotels in Agra with the best deals on MakeMyTrip.com. Get affordable deals for luxury hotels too. The choice of good hotels in Agra will ensure that you are able to make the most of your trip to the city.
- TIP 4 :• Most Agra hotels are constructed to keep alive the flavour of Agra as a historically iconic city.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
The best line-up of Agra hotels can be accessed through the MakeMyTrip website. Get the necessary details about the best deals on hotel bookings, and make a decision as per your travel requirements. The MakeMyTrip Hotels in Agra will definitely make your Agra stay worthwhile.
Best localities in Agra
- Taj Ganj:
- Most Agra Hotels are located in this area. One can expect a mix of a backpacker vibe with cafes and quaint restaurants catering to travellers from all across the world. Since Taj Ganj is located close to the Taj Mahal, it is a big hit with foreign tourist. The finest luxury Agra hotels are also located here.
- Staying in this area works perfectly for tourists as plenty of budget hotels and 3-star hotels in Agra are located here.
How to reach Agra
- By Air: Agras Kheria airport has Air India flights plying to it on a regular basis, especially from New Delhi. It takes about an hour to reach Agra from New Delhi by air. The Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest international airport to Agra, and then one can travel by road or by train to Agra.
- By Road: Agra is accessible by road from all the major cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gwalior and Kanpur. Agra is connected to Delhi by the Yamuna Expressway and the NH2. Apart from that, NH3 and NH11 are also connected to Agra.
There are two major interstate bus terminals in Agra—the Idgah Bus Stand and the ISBT. Daily buses travel to Agra from all major cities.
- By Train: There are regular trains to Agra from the all major Indian cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Gwalior, Chennai and Mumbai among others. Agra is conveniently placed on the Delhi-Mumbai and Delhi-Chennai route. There are five railway stations in Agra, with the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, located just a short distance away from the Agra Cantt railway station.
Best hotel deals in Agra
- Choose from a range of best deals on luxury to budget hotels in Agra as you make your bookings from MakeMyTrip.com.
- There are almost 326 hotels in Agra starting at Rs.249, with the best deals up to 80% off.
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in agra.