Hotels in Agra
(302 Hotels in Agra Price Starts @ Rs. 214 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
It was great room, facility and service. Location is good. Hotel category is good and I got best rate from MMT. I really appreciate the discount part. I got first time from MMT. And it was great experience. And I love to do bookings from MMT in future also.
Ranjit Kumar | Fri, Sep 29, '17
Premium Hotels in Agra
Recently Viewed Hotels in Agra
Strategically located at the heart of the historical town Agra, G Hotel offers a luxurious stay to all the guests. The hotel is located
Kamla Nagar, Agra
Last booked at 6(hrs) ago
A budget property, Paradise Guest House is located 7.3 km from Agra Airport, 4.4 km from Idgah Railway Station and 4.4 km from Idgah
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Room was excellent. Service was wonderful. I think every hotel staff should learn from them. Will like to refer to my family and friends. It has lush green area with large jogging path. Ideal place for family trip
Dr Hemant Banga | Thu, Feb 15, '18
It is very nice and well managed hotel. All hotel staff behaviour was very nice .. Room is look more beautiful then my expectations .. At roof top restaurant of this hotel was very good and here is very easily you can see full view of taj mahal! Restaurant food is just awesome test! Very supportive .. Highly recommend to all to stay in Hotel Saniya Palace! Thank you From Gaurav Gupta
Gaurav Gupta | Mon, Feb 5, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Agra
Very nice clean hotel. It has all fascilities required by a visitor. It has all amusement fascilities. Staff are good and cooperative. Food preparation is good although not excelle ...
Kamla Nagar, Agra
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
The manager and the staff were good and polite. The rooms were not very clean though and looked a bit old and dilapidated. We didn't have food here so not aware of the food quality ...
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
The over all experience was great .. Great place for stay. Services were fast enough. Everything was great like food, surrounding, staff. Very near to Taj. Hotel rooms were very cl ...
Room of the hotel is very clean. There is no foul smell in the room. Moreover room has proper lighting and washroom is very clean. Room service is satisfactory however price of food is expensive and other amenities are good. The most important is very location of the hotel is very good. Near to Taj and Agra fort.
RAVI KUMAR | Sun, Nov 5, '17
The best aspect of this hotel is the service. The service is really prompt and up to the mark. The staff is very polite, efficient and helpful. The price is really affordable for the service provided. The food is okay. Room is well furnished with all amenities, but slightly small. Hotel provides sofa for an extra bed which is not really comfortable. They should provide a proper bed. Also, location is little away from other hotels in the market and one just cannot venture out to hang around.
Pradnya | Sun, Nov 12, '17
Nice Hotel and Value for Money Stay. Nice hotel close to Taj Mahala so location is great. Rooms are spacious and staff helpful. Food in the restaurant is good. Rooms are spacious and very clean and service of the staff are also satisfactory. Overall Rating is Good
Paramjeet Singh Thapar | Thu, Feb 15, '18
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Hotels Booking in Agra
- - Agra in Uttar Pradesh, India, is enclosed in the allure of the majestic Taj Mahal, which makes it a world-famous destination. Frequently visited by tourist and travellers from all across the world, Agra is not just about the Taj Mahal, but much more.
- - The legacy of the Mughal Empire reverberates through the city, with the magnificent Agra Fort, aesthetic tombs and mausoleums, and the stand-alone marvel—Fatehpur Sikri, just a few kilometres away.
- - The hotels in Agra keep alive the historic vibe of the city and blend in the grand Mughal culture.
- - The bustling marketplaces, and the citys many chowks are quite a tourist attraction in themselves.
- - Since Agra is a major tourist hub in India, most Agra hotels offer world-class hospitality and services to travellers of all kinds.
More on Hotels in Agra
Hotels in Agra receive visitors from India as well as abroad, as millions flock to the city to see the iconic Taj Mahal. Here is a list of hotels in Agra that you can consider checking into when planning a trip to the city.
5-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra exemplify plush luxury in a historical setting. With world-class features and efficient infrastructure, the 5-Star hotels in Agra know how to service travellers seeking the best-in-class services.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra are crafted with a mix of old-world charm and modernity, which make the 5-star Agra hotels alluring to visitors.
- - Some of the best 5-star Agra hotels make an effort to bring home the allure of the Taj Mahal itself with their innovative decor. The Hotel Clarks Shiraz and The Taj Gateway Hotel Fatehabad Road deserve a worthy mention, while the Oberoi Amarvillas, with its palace-like infrastructure also stands out.
3-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 3-Star hotels in Agra are crafted to position luxurious stays at affordable prices. Warm hospitality is served in an effectively beautiful setting.
- - Some of the best in business 3-star hotels in Agra are the Hotel Moti Palace, Taj Inn Hotel and Mumtaz Mahal, among others.
Budget Hotels in Agra
- - The budget hotels in Agra meet the requirements of travellers backpacking through the city and those on a budget, providing all the necessary amenities in a clean and comfortable setting.
The Om Sai International, Backpacker Panda Friends Agra and Hotel Grace are a few preferred budget Agra hotels.
Most budget hotels in Agra are located in the Taj Ganj area of Agra.
Tips for booking Agra Hotels
- TIP 1 : Agra receives a large number of tourists, especially during the peak season. It is therefore recommended to make hotel bookings beforehand to avoid any last-minute hassles in finding accommodation.
- TIP 2 :Staying in Agra hotels in the Taj Ganj area works perfectly for visitors, as it is located near the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort.
- TIP 3 :Book hotels in Agra with the best deals on MakeMyTrip.com. Get affordable deals for luxury hotels too. The choice of good hotels in Agra will ensure that you are able to make the most of your trip to the city.
- TIP 4 :• Most Agra hotels are constructed to keep alive the flavour of Agra as a historically iconic city.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
The best line-up of Agra hotels can be accessed through the MakeMyTrip website. Get the necessary details about the best deals on hotel bookings, and make a decision as per your travel requirements. The MakeMyTrip Hotels in Agra will definitely make your Agra stay worthwhile.
Best localities in Agra
- Taj Ganj:
- Most Agra Hotels are located in this area. One can expect a mix of a backpacker vibe with cafes and quaint restaurants catering to travellers from all across the world. Since Taj Ganj is located close to the Taj Mahal, it is a big hit with foreign tourist. The finest luxury Agra hotels are also located here.
- Staying in this area works perfectly for tourists as plenty of budget hotels and 3-star hotels in Agra are located here.
How to reach Agra
- By Air: Agras Kheria airport has Air India flights plying to it on a regular basis, especially from New Delhi. It takes about an hour to reach Agra from New Delhi by air. The Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest international airport to Agra, and then one can travel by road or by train to Agra.
- By Road: Agra is accessible by road from all the major cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gwalior and Kanpur. Agra is connected to Delhi by the Yamuna Expressway and the NH2. Apart from that, NH3 and NH11 are also connected to Agra.
There are two major interstate bus terminals in Agra—the Idgah Bus Stand and the ISBT. Daily buses travel to Agra from all major cities.
- By Train: There are regular trains to Agra from the all major Indian cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Gwalior, Chennai and Mumbai among others. Agra is conveniently placed on the Delhi-Mumbai and Delhi-Chennai route. There are five railway stations in Agra, with the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, located just a short distance away from the Agra Cantt railway station.
Best hotel deals in Agra
- Choose from a range of best deals on luxury to budget hotels in Agra as you make your bookings from MakeMyTrip.com.
- There are almost 302 hotels in Agra starting at Rs.214, with the best deals up to 80% off.