Hotels in Agra
(317 Hotels in Agra Price Starts @ Rs. 213 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Room location was great however more facilities can be added up by the hotel to enhance the customer experience. Hotel should provide in room dining and offer some snacks and tea on arrival rather than just leaving it to the customers. Quality of indian food requires a change as it is what the foreign tourists are looking forward. Excellent preparation of english food, keep it up.
Anil Kumar | Thu, Jan 18, '18
The staff is super friendly, and they gave me a free upgrade to a beautiful room. I love this property very much. Great food, great service, great staff and great room !! They have amazing spa and pool area as well.
Vanalika | Mon, Jan 8, '18
Premium Hotels in Agra
Room is good manner. Desk staff is good communication and reception. Toilets service is well maintained. Roof service is good. Every floor was attended, this is very good concept and systems. Room and toilet facilities is very good
narender kumar | Sun, Jan 14, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Agra
Located in the popular tourist destination, a treat for history and architecture lovers, Agra, Big Brother Hostel is a home away
Last booked at 6(hrs) ago
With the magnificent Taj Mahal in the backdrop, Saniya Palace Hotel has become a preferred choice of guests coming to Agra from across
Kaserat Bazar, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India, Agra
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Hotel is very good and food was so delecious at Mu gal. Staff was so dedicated at reception and helping nature. Only Bath lenin and cleaning staff is not proper. Cleaning was not done properly by next morning. Rest was wonderful. Specially Gaza program we enjoyed a lot at restaurant.
Santosh Sharma | Sat, Jan 13, '18
A good experience at hichke roof top lounge at hotel alleviate. Clean and tidy rooms a good service, hotel is quite near by taj and red fort even more comfortable at Agra, a little difficulty faced for travelling from hotel because of lack of taxi services. Rest perfect placed to stay at Agra.
Vikas Chandrakar | Sun, Jan 7, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Agra
I never stayed in a hostel that had such a friendly atmosphere. It felt like a big family with our big brother (the owner). We had dinner and breakfast together. Aunty cooked very ...
Last booked at 8(hrs) ago
Very nice hotel comfortable room good facilities best and nice staff location is very beautiful communication very nice, roof top of hotel to view hai Hal is very nice. Restaurant ...
Kaserat Bazar, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India, Agra
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
We visited Agra overnight to see the Taj with our toddler. Loved the hospitality extended to us by the staff of each department. We were made comfortable with our toddler which made me happy. Will surely look forward to more visits.
Nadia Pardawala | Sat, Dec 30, '17
I found this hotel is one of the best hotel in Agra. Staff was very good and having service mindset. Highly committed towards their job. Room was very big and look and feel was very great. Washroom was also very good and equipped with everything. Classical music at Dinner hall made my dinner time memorable. A prefect stay ...
virender | Sat, Jan 6, '18
Right from a warm welcome at the front desk, we were treated to an excellent stay at the ITC Maugham. The property and its facilities are excellent, the staff very courteous, helpful and considerate, taking extra care in the restaurants to make us comfortable. The food is superb, and dinner at Peshawri is absolutely essential!
Akshay Bhargava | Thu, Jan 18, '18
Located in prime location. Can access to Jamaal in 10 mins. Services provided were worth for money. Overall I would rate 4. 5/5 and recommend my friends too. Hot water was also available for bathing as we went in January. It's a good hotel for family stay.
Murali Krishna | Sun, Jan 14, '18
Rooms are too good, very spacious rooms in the same range as compared to other hotels, cleanliness is up to the mark, quick check-in, But due to some misunderstanding other's room bill is included in mine, which is sought by manager at check-out time, But it takes time. But overall staff is well behaved and co-operative in nature and hotel room is also good ... I have not order for food that's why no review on food quality ...
Manveer Singh | Tue, Jan 16, '18
Please wait while we fetch hotels for you.
About Hotels Booking in Agra
- - Agra in Uttar Pradesh, India, is enclosed in the allure of the majestic Taj Mahal, which makes it a world-famous destination. Frequently visited by tourist and travellers from all across the world, Agra is not just about the Taj Mahal, but much more.
- - The legacy of the Mughal Empire reverberates through the city, with the magnificent Agra Fort, aesthetic tombs and mausoleums, and the stand-alone marvel—Fatehpur Sikri, just a few kilometres away.
- - The hotels in Agra keep alive the historic vibe of the city and blend in the grand Mughal culture.
- - The bustling marketplaces, and the citys many chowks are quite a tourist attraction in themselves.
- - Since Agra is a major tourist hub in India, most Agra hotels offer world-class hospitality and services to travellers of all kinds.
More on Hotels in Agra
Hotels in Agra receive visitors from India as well as abroad, as millions flock to the city to see the iconic Taj Mahal. Here is a list of hotels in Agra that you can consider checking into when planning a trip to the city.
5-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra exemplify plush luxury in a historical setting. With world-class features and efficient infrastructure, the 5-Star hotels in Agra know how to service travellers seeking the best-in-class services.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra are crafted with a mix of old-world charm and modernity, which make the 5-star Agra hotels alluring to visitors.
- - Some of the best 5-star Agra hotels make an effort to bring home the allure of the Taj Mahal itself with their innovative decor. The Hotel Clarks Shiraz and The Taj Gateway Hotel Fatehabad Road deserve a worthy mention, while the Oberoi Amarvillas, with its palace-like infrastructure also stands out.
3-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 3-Star hotels in Agra are crafted to position luxurious stays at affordable prices. Warm hospitality is served in an effectively beautiful setting.
- - Some of the best in business 3-star hotels in Agra are the Hotel Moti Palace, Taj Inn Hotel and Mumtaz Mahal, among others.
Budget Hotels in Agra
- - The budget hotels in Agra meet the requirements of travellers backpacking through the city and those on a budget, providing all the necessary amenities in a clean and comfortable setting.
The Om Sai International, Backpacker Panda Friends Agra and Hotel Grace are a few preferred budget Agra hotels.
Most budget hotels in Agra are located in the Taj Ganj area of Agra.
Tips for booking Agra Hotels
- TIP 1 : Agra receives a large number of tourists, especially during the peak season. It is therefore recommended to make hotel bookings beforehand to avoid any last-minute hassles in finding accommodation.
- TIP 2 :Staying in Agra hotels in the Taj Ganj area works perfectly for visitors, as it is located near the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort.
- TIP 3 :Book hotels in Agra with the best deals on MakeMyTrip.com. Get affordable deals for luxury hotels too. The choice of good hotels in Agra will ensure that you are able to make the most of your trip to the city.
- TIP 4 :• Most Agra hotels are constructed to keep alive the flavour of Agra as a historically iconic city.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
The best line-up of Agra hotels can be accessed through the MakeMyTrip website. Get the necessary details about the best deals on hotel bookings, and make a decision as per your travel requirements. The MakeMyTrip Hotels in Agra will definitely make your Agra stay worthwhile.
Best localities in Agra
- Taj Ganj:
- Most Agra Hotels are located in this area. One can expect a mix of a backpacker vibe with cafes and quaint restaurants catering to travellers from all across the world. Since Taj Ganj is located close to the Taj Mahal, it is a big hit with foreign tourist. The finest luxury Agra hotels are also located here.
- Staying in this area works perfectly for tourists as plenty of budget hotels and 3-star hotels in Agra are located here.
How to reach Agra
- By Air: Agras Kheria airport has Air India flights plying to it on a regular basis, especially from New Delhi. It takes about an hour to reach Agra from New Delhi by air. The Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest international airport to Agra, and then one can travel by road or by train to Agra.
- By Road: Agra is accessible by road from all the major cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gwalior and Kanpur. Agra is connected to Delhi by the Yamuna Expressway and the NH2. Apart from that, NH3 and NH11 are also connected to Agra.
There are two major interstate bus terminals in Agra—the Idgah Bus Stand and the ISBT. Daily buses travel to Agra from all major cities.
- By Train: There are regular trains to Agra from the all major Indian cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Gwalior, Chennai and Mumbai among others. Agra is conveniently placed on the Delhi-Mumbai and Delhi-Chennai route. There are five railway stations in Agra, with the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, located just a short distance away from the Agra Cantt railway station.
Best hotel deals in Agra
- Choose from a range of best deals on luxury to budget hotels in Agra as you make your bookings from MakeMyTrip.com.
- There are almost 317 hotels in Agra starting at Rs.213, with the best deals up to 80% off.