Hotels in Agra
(376 Hotels in Agra Price Starts @ Rs. 149 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
All is well only is far from the city and railway station. The staff are very courteous. And buffet breakfast is very good, very variety and delwcious. I got the early check in two hour before near about 12 pm. The cleanliness was very fantastic. I will come again in Ramada Agra.
AYAZ AHMAD ANSARI | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 2,510Choose Dates
Excellent word is not enough to describe hotel royale residency . . Hotel is more than excellent . Location, facilities, room service, cleanliness, food all are superb. Breakfast is also good enough for veg/non veg lovers.
Mitesh Makadiya | Tue, Apr 17, '18
Rs. 1,800Choose Dates
Value for money indeed. Very good hotel and excellent staff extending all their courtesy and warmth reflecting clear hospitality values Food is good. Rooms are great. Hotel has Gymnasium and roof top pool and bar. Ideal for families to relax and enjoy the leisure in city of Taj.
Vikas | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 2,299Choose Dates
One day stay in hotel is awesome. Food was very delicious. Interior was very pleasant and comfortable overall experience with staff and service was good. View from roof was very nice. I highly recommend the hotel and wish to visit again.
SANJESH SRIVASTAVA | Mon, Apr 23, '18
My stay at Agra Regal Vista was excellent and full of joy. I stayed in the Hotel on 16th April 2018 on my visit to TAJ MEHAL from Chandigarh. Hotel staff was very courteous and they served with a smile. My most memorable moment was when my daughter in law who is foreigner (US Citizen) forgot to pick her purse while leaving for Jaipur. I called the Hotel reception and they confirmed that the purse, in which an apple I phone, credit cards her US driving licence are lying with them safe and intact. I came back all the way from Jaipur and got the purse from the reception. I congratulate the Hotel Management for having honest staff and at the same time I thank the Hotel staff for their honesty. Thanks to MakeMyTrip for recommending Agra Regal Vista A Sterling Holiday Resorts.
Pardeep Chopra | Tue, Apr 17, '18
Rs. 1,755Choose Dates
Swimming cotchum and sefty bowls are not provided attitude of receptioner is not right. Breck fast in morning parotha is not good, any other is good food. Req to pan for pitting, Pan for mouth freshener and get well for out going dinks. Well come drinks is not option able. And
Rohit Chaudhary | Thu, May 17, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
We have been allowed an upgraded junior suite, particularly Ms. Sahara was very helpful, having a pleasant smile, very nice heritage hotel experience, the room is very spacious having a drawing room, in bed room there is dressing area and spacious bathroom having a tub and all room lamps also heritage and three painting of Raja Ravi Verma
ashoke majethia | Mon, Mar 5, '18
Rs. 2,159Choose Dates
I have been to many hotels across India but I never saw such a wonderful hotel as trident Agra. Everything was perfect be it room, service, food, bar, pool. Staff is so courteous that we felt honoured. Memorable stay. Will stay again in Trident. Excellent.
Anil | Sun, May 20, '18
Excellent cleanliness maintained by staff and good quality food which will not bite your wallet much. Peaceful stay with no interference. Kitchen is good with good cook. Taj is close to hotel and very good connected.
Abhijit Pal | Thu, Feb 15, '18
Rs. 900Choose Dates
Well trained staff with pleasing front desk and prompt service. Amazing manicured lawns with a royal feel. The room was very spacious and housekeeping was up to the mark. Good breakfast layout. Keep up the great work
Ashish Shankar | Fri, May 4, '18
Very Good room and service. Manager is very co-operative it was nice stay. This cheap and Best hotel . Service staff was very god polite. Every facility available in the room . Location is near to ISBT so it is easy to take bus.
ashish mishra | Mon, Jan 1, '18
Rs. 1,500Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Agra
- - Agra in Uttar Pradesh, India, is enclosed in the allure of the majestic Taj Mahal, which makes it a world-famous destination. Frequently visited by tourist and travellers from all across the world, Agra is not just about the Taj Mahal, but much more.
- - The legacy of the Mughal Empire reverberates through the city, with the magnificent Agra Fort, aesthetic tombs and mausoleums, and the stand-alone marvel—Fatehpur Sikri, just a few kilometres away.
- - The Hotels in Agra keep alive the historic vibe of the city and blend in the grand Mughal culture.
- - The bustling marketplaces, and the citys many chowks are quite a tourist attraction in themselves.
- - Since Agra is a major tourist hub in India, most Agra hotels offer world-class hospitality and services to travellers of all kinds.
More on Hotels in Agra
Hotels in Agra receive visitors from India as well as abroad, as millions flock to the city to see the iconic Taj Mahal. Here is a list of hotels in Agra that you can consider checking into when planning a trip to the city.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra exemplify plush luxury in a historical setting. With world-class features and efficient infrastructure, the 5-Star hotels in Agra know how to service travellers seeking the best-in-class services.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra are crafted with a mix of old-world charm and modernity, which make the 5-star Agra hotels alluring to visitors.
- - Some of the best 5-star Agra hotels make an effort to bring home the allure of the Taj Mahal itself with their innovative decor. The Hotel Clarks Shiraz and The Taj Gateway Hotel Fatehabad Road deserve a worthy mention, while the Oberoi Amarvillas, with its palace-like infrastructure also stands out.
3-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 3-star Hotels in Agra are crafted to position luxurious stays at affordable prices. Warm hospitality is served in an effectively beautiful setting.
- - Some of the best in business 3-star hotels in Agra are the Hotel Moti Palace, Taj Inn Hotel and Mumtaz Mahal, among others.
- - The budget hotels in Agra meet the requirements of travellers backpacking through the city and those on a budget, providing all the necessary amenities in a clean and comfortable setting.
The Om Sai International, Backpacker Panda Friends Agra and Hotel Grace are a few preferred budget Agra hotels.
Most budget hotels in Agra are located in the Taj Ganj area of Agra.
Tips for booking Agra Hotels
- TIP 1 : Agra receives a large number of tourists, especially during the peak season. It is therefore recommended to make hotel bookings beforehand to avoid any last-minute hassles in finding accommodation.
- TIP 2 :Staying in Agra hotels in the Taj Ganj area works perfectly for visitors, as it is located near the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort.
- TIP 3 :Book hotels in Agra with the best deals on MakeMyTrip.com. Get affordable deals for luxury hotels too. The choice of good hotels in Agra will ensure that you are able to make the most of your trip to the city.
- TIP 4 :• Most Agra hotels are constructed to keep alive the flavour of Agra as a historically iconic city.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
The best line-up of Agra hotels can be accessed through the MakeMyTrip website. Get the necessary details about the best deals on hotel bookings, and make a decision as per your travel requirements. The MakeMyTrip Hotels in Agra will definitely make your Agra stay worthwhile.
Best localities in Agra
- Taj Ganj:
- Most Agra Hotels are located in this area. One can expect a mix of a backpacker vibe with cafes and quaint restaurants catering to travellers from all across the world. Since Taj Ganj is located close to the Taj Mahal, it is a big hit with foreign tourist. The finest luxury Agra hotels are also located here.
- Staying in this area works perfectly for tourists as plenty of budget hotels and 3-star hotels in Agra are located here.
How to reach Agra
- By Air: Agras Kheria airport has Air India flights plying to it on a regular basis, especially from New Delhi. It takes about an hour to reach Agra from New Delhi by air. The Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest international airport to Agra, and then one can travel by road or by train to Agra.
- By Road: Agra is accessible by road from all the major cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gwalior and Kanpur. Agra is connected to Delhi by the Yamuna Expressway and the NH2. Apart from that, NH3 and NH11 are also connected to Agra.
There are two major interstate bus terminals in Agra—the Idgah Bus Stand and the ISBT. Daily buses travel to Agra from all major cities.
- By Train: There are regular trains to Agra from the all major Indian cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Gwalior, Chennai and Mumbai among others. Agra is conveniently placed on the Delhi-Mumbai and Delhi-Chennai route. There are five railway stations in Agra, with the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, located just a short distance away from the Agra Cantt railway station.
Best hotel deals in Agra
- Choose from a range of best deals on luxury to budget hotels in Agra as you make your bookings from MakeMyTrip.com.
- There are almost 376 hotels in Agra starting at Rs.149, with the best deals up to 80% off.
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in agra.