Hotels in Agra
(356 Hotels in Agra Price Starts @ Rs. 199 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
The location of hotel is excellent. Rooms are good but need to be more clean. Staff is good but there is no place to eat food in hotel you have to go out to eat food or tea. My clients were staying in Amarvilas and it was good for me as it is a walking distance. Overall good
Suryaveer Singh | Thu, Mar 1, '18
Rs. 1,425Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Agra
Recently Viewed Hotels in Agra
I have been to many hotels across India but I never saw such a wonderful hotel as trident Agra. Everything was perfect be it room, service, food, bar, pool. Staff is so courteous that we felt honoured. Memorable stay. Will stay again in Trident. Excellent.
Anil | Sun, May 20, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Agra
The hotel is well located. Rooms are okay and well equipped. The over all staff is not very pleasant I did not have a very warm welcome. In fact in general staff was not pleasant. Room service was not very prompt.
PANKAJ TANDON | Sat, May 19, '18
Staff was co-operative, very near to Taj. Room and Toilet was clean. Small issue in Bathroom Tap which was manageable. Food was little expensive but when check outside it is comparable with out side food. Auto is always accessible outside to the hotel. Found no need to pre book the Auto from Railway Station or Bus Stand for whole day. I have done booking Auto for whole day at railway station itself and found cheated at the end. So better to go to Hotel and visit Taj which is very near and afterward plan to visit other places. You will get easily Taxi or Auto from Hotel or other visiting places.
Ravi gupta | Mon, May 7, '18
Bathroom need immediate renovation. Water is very salty. 4 of us squeezed into one king bed. Breakfast spread is okay for south Indian like us. Staff were courteous. Overall not a bad place for a very short stay
MADHU THALIYAN VEEDU | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 1,599Choose Dates
Useless, waste of money, everything was worse, room, food, behaviour. They charged hugely for breakfast and put so many conditions. They don't have any other option then omlete. Even in that, waiter put his sweating in it. Yuk . I will never go. Make my trip, improve yr recommendations. I regret why I chosen this hotel through yr application. Very bad . You charged 3380 for a room which has a tarrif of 2000 bucks . You should compensate
Manoj Malhotra | Sun, Apr 29, '18
Rs. 1,499Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Agra
- - Agra in Uttar Pradesh, India, is enclosed in the allure of the majestic Taj Mahal, which makes it a world-famous destination. Frequently visited by tourist and travellers from all across the world, Agra is not just about the Taj Mahal, but much more.
- - The legacy of the Mughal Empire reverberates through the city, with the magnificent Agra Fort, aesthetic tombs and mausoleums, and the stand-alone marvel—Fatehpur Sikri, just a few kilometres away.
- - The Hotels in Agra keep alive the historic vibe of the city and blend in the grand Mughal culture.
- - The bustling marketplaces, and the citys many chowks are quite a tourist attraction in themselves.
- - Since Agra is a major tourist hub in India, most Agra hotels offer world-class hospitality and services to travellers of all kinds.
More on Hotels in Agra
Hotels in Agra receive visitors from India as well as abroad, as millions flock to the city to see the iconic Taj Mahal. Here is a list of hotels in Agra that you can consider checking into when planning a trip to the city.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra exemplify plush luxury in a historical setting. With world-class features and efficient infrastructure, the 5-Star hotels in Agra know how to service travellers seeking the best-in-class services.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra are crafted with a mix of old-world charm and modernity, which make the 5-star Agra hotels alluring to visitors.
- - Some of the best 5-star Agra hotels make an effort to bring home the allure of the Taj Mahal itself with their innovative decor. The Hotel Clarks Shiraz and The Taj Gateway Hotel Fatehabad Road deserve a worthy mention, while the Oberoi Amarvillas, with its palace-like infrastructure also stands out.
3-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 3-star Hotels in Agra are crafted to position luxurious stays at affordable prices. Warm hospitality is served in an effectively beautiful setting.
- - Some of the best in business 3-star hotels in Agra are the Hotel Moti Palace, Taj Inn Hotel and Mumtaz Mahal, among others.
- - The budget hotels in Agra meet the requirements of travellers backpacking through the city and those on a budget, providing all the necessary amenities in a clean and comfortable setting.
The Om Sai International, Backpacker Panda Friends Agra and Hotel Grace are a few preferred budget Agra hotels.
Most budget hotels in Agra are located in the Taj Ganj area of Agra.
Tips for booking Agra Hotels
- TIP 1 : Agra receives a large number of tourists, especially during the peak season. It is therefore recommended to make hotel bookings beforehand to avoid any last-minute hassles in finding accommodation.
- TIP 2 :Staying in Agra hotels in the Taj Ganj area works perfectly for visitors, as it is located near the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort.
- TIP 3 :Book hotels in Agra with the best deals on MakeMyTrip.com. Get affordable deals for luxury hotels too. The choice of good hotels in Agra will ensure that you are able to make the most of your trip to the city.
- TIP 4 :• Most Agra hotels are constructed to keep alive the flavour of Agra as a historically iconic city.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
The best line-up of Agra hotels can be accessed through the MakeMyTrip website. Get the necessary details about the best deals on hotel bookings, and make a decision as per your travel requirements. The MakeMyTrip Hotels in Agra will definitely make your Agra stay worthwhile.
Best localities in Agra
- Taj Ganj:
- Most Agra Hotels are located in this area. One can expect a mix of a backpacker vibe with cafes and quaint restaurants catering to travellers from all across the world. Since Taj Ganj is located close to the Taj Mahal, it is a big hit with foreign tourist. The finest luxury Agra hotels are also located here.
- Staying in this area works perfectly for tourists as plenty of budget hotels and 3-star hotels in Agra are located here.
How to reach Agra
- By Air: Agras Kheria airport has Air India flights plying to it on a regular basis, especially from New Delhi. It takes about an hour to reach Agra from New Delhi by air. The Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest international airport to Agra, and then one can travel by road or by train to Agra.
- By Road: Agra is accessible by road from all the major cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gwalior and Kanpur. Agra is connected to Delhi by the Yamuna Expressway and the NH2. Apart from that, NH3 and NH11 are also connected to Agra.
There are two major interstate bus terminals in Agra—the Idgah Bus Stand and the ISBT. Daily buses travel to Agra from all major cities.
- By Train: There are regular trains to Agra from the all major Indian cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Gwalior, Chennai and Mumbai among others. Agra is conveniently placed on the Delhi-Mumbai and Delhi-Chennai route. There are five railway stations in Agra, with the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, located just a short distance away from the Agra Cantt railway station.
Best hotel deals in Agra
- Choose from a range of best deals on luxury to budget hotels in Agra as you make your bookings from MakeMyTrip.com.
- There are almost 356 hotels in Agra starting at Rs.199, with the best deals up to 80% off.
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in agra.