Hotels in Agra
(317 Hotels in Agra Price Starts @ Rs. 269)
Premium Hotels in Agra
Hotel location is Good. Service is Good. But reception service is bad. But Bade Baal wala person is very helpful. And breakfast food very tastey. But after 2 bottle drinking water is not cold so suggest you waler cooler mandetory. Taj Hal location is ve
Ravindra kumar | Sun, Oct 1, '17
Rs. 2,800Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Agra
Staff was co-operative, very near to Taj. Room and Toilet was clean. Small issue in Bathroom Tap which was manageable. Food was little expensive but when check outside it is comparable with out side food. Auto is always accessible outside to the hotel. Found no need to pre book the Auto from Railway Station or Bus Stand for whole day. I have done booking Auto for whole day at railway station itself and found cheated at the end. So better to go to Hotel and visit Taj which is very near and afterward plan to visit other places. You will get easily Taxi or Auto from Hotel or other visiting places.
Ravi gupta | Mon, May 7, '18
Rs. 1,198Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Agra
It is a very hotel centrally located in the commercial centre called Sanjay Place. The reception is friendly and helpful. The only irritant was the lack of proper room service. Orders took a lot of time. Otherwise it is a very good hotel and offers great value for money.
Nitin Robinson | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 1,878Choose Dates
The location of hotel is excellent. Rooms are good but need to be more clean. Staff is good but there is no place to eat food in hotel you have to go out to eat food or tea. My clients were staying in Amarvilas and it was good for me as it is a walking distance. Overall good
Suryaveer Singh | Thu, Mar 1, '18
Rs. 1,260Choose Dates
We booked room for 3 on MMT. But the manager was asking extra money for 3rd bed but we called MMT and they sorted it. The be-sheets were not clean. Curtains were very soiled. Thankfully the Geyser was working. Since we booked it for Rs. 974, rest was value for money. But hey, don't go with the family, there is an obscene painting hung on the wall.
Vinay Yadav | Sun, Feb 18, '18
Rs. 950Choose Dates
It's was awesome experience. Superb interior all over. They did arranged late night dinner for us on our arrival although kitchen was closed. Rooms were very spacious and comfortable. Location is very convenient to Taj Mahala east gate. It was completely value for money. Would love to visit and recommended my friends & family as well.
Abid Qureshi | Sun, Feb 26, '17
Rs. 2,299Choose Dates
Well trained staff with pleasing front desk and prompt service. Amazing manicured lawns with a royal feel. The room was very spacious and housekeeping was up to the mark. Good breakfast layout. Keep up the great work
Ashish Shankar | Fri, May 4, '18
This hotel has peaceful environment, room and facilities was also good, location is a little deep from road but good for peaceful environment. I will always choose this hotel whenever I need relaxed and peaceful time spent.
Manuj Kumar | Sun, Sep 10, '17
Rs. 5,500Choose Dates
It was great room, facility and service. Location is good. Hotel category is good and I got best rate from MMT. I really appreciate the discount part. I got first time from MMT. And it was great experience. And I love to do bookings from MMT in future also.
Ranjit Kumar | Fri, Sep 29, '17
The worst experience in my life. Totally fed up. The bathroom was not at all clean. No faucet was there. Water heater was not working even though we complained. They switched off the AC in between. Only money concerned people
Ajith Kumar | Wed, Apr 4, '18
Rs. 999Choose Dates
Fantastic home stay hotel. Very clean rooms. They don't allow room service, which helps to maintain the cleanliness. Rooms are pest free. They offer coffee/tea maker in the rooms with satchets. Near to the Taj Mahal, which you can access by walk, electric auto or cycle rickshaw. Mr. Pradeep, the manager is very cooperative and gave a good idea about the tourist places. All staff are very courteous and helpful. Hotel also arranges tourist cars. Restaurant is costly but they serve tasty food.
Venkateswaran R | Tue, Mar 27, '18
Rs. 3,000Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Agra
- - Agra in Uttar Pradesh, India, is enclosed in the allure of the majestic Taj Mahal, which makes it a world-famous destination. Frequently visited by tourist and travellers from all across the world, Agra is not just about the Taj Mahal, but much more.
- - The legacy of the Mughal Empire reverberates through the city, with the magnificent Agra Fort, aesthetic tombs and mausoleums, and the stand-alone marvel—Fatehpur Sikri, just a few kilometres away.
- - The Hotels in Agra keep alive the historic vibe of the city and blend in the grand Mughal culture.
- - The bustling marketplaces, and the citys many chowks are quite a tourist attraction in themselves.
- - Since Agra is a major tourist hub in India, most Agra hotels offer world-class hospitality and services to travellers of all kinds.
More on Hotels in Agra
Hotels in Agra receive visitors from India as well as abroad, as millions flock to the city to see the iconic Taj Mahal. Here is a list of hotels in Agra that you can consider checking into when planning a trip to the city.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra exemplify plush luxury in a historical setting. With world-class features and efficient infrastructure, the 5-Star hotels in Agra know how to service travellers seeking the best-in-class services.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra are crafted with a mix of old-world charm and modernity, which make the 5-star Agra hotels alluring to visitors.
- - Some of the best 5-star Agra hotels make an effort to bring home the allure of the Taj Mahal itself with their innovative decor. The Hotel Clarks Shiraz and The Taj Gateway Hotel Fatehabad Road deserve a worthy mention, while the Oberoi Amarvillas, with its palace-like infrastructure also stands out.
3-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 3-star Hotels in Agra are crafted to position luxurious stays at affordable prices. Warm hospitality is served in an effectively beautiful setting.
- - Some of the best in business 3-star hotels in Agra are the Hotel Moti Palace, Taj Inn Hotel and Mumtaz Mahal, among others.
- - The budget hotels in Agra meet the requirements of travellers backpacking through the city and those on a budget, providing all the necessary amenities in a clean and comfortable setting.
The Om Sai International, Backpacker Panda Friends Agra and Hotel Grace are a few preferred budget Agra hotels.
Most budget hotels in Agra are located in the Taj Ganj area of Agra.
Tips for booking Agra Hotels
- TIP 1 : Agra receives a large number of tourists, especially during the peak season. It is therefore recommended to make hotel bookings beforehand to avoid any last-minute hassles in finding accommodation.
- TIP 2 :Staying in Agra hotels in the Taj Ganj area works perfectly for visitors, as it is located near the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort.
- TIP 3 :Book hotels in Agra with the best deals on MakeMyTrip.com. Get affordable deals for luxury hotels too. The choice of good hotels in Agra will ensure that you are able to make the most of your trip to the city.
- TIP 4 :• Most Agra hotels are constructed to keep alive the flavour of Agra as a historically iconic city.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
The best line-up of Agra hotels can be accessed through the MakeMyTrip website. Get the necessary details about the best deals on hotel bookings, and make a decision as per your travel requirements. The MakeMyTrip Hotels in Agra will definitely make your Agra stay worthwhile.
Best localities in Agra
- Taj Ganj:
- Most Agra Hotels are located in this area. One can expect a mix of a backpacker vibe with cafes and quaint restaurants catering to travellers from all across the world. Since Taj Ganj is located close to the Taj Mahal, it is a big hit with foreign tourist. The finest luxury Agra hotels are also located here.
- Staying in this area works perfectly for tourists as plenty of budget hotels and 3-star hotels in Agra are located here.
How to reach Agra
- By Air: Agras Kheria airport has Air India flights plying to it on a regular basis, especially from New Delhi. It takes about an hour to reach Agra from New Delhi by air. The Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest international airport to Agra, and then one can travel by road or by train to Agra.
- By Road: Agra is accessible by road from all the major cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gwalior and Kanpur. Agra is connected to Delhi by the Yamuna Expressway and the NH2. Apart from that, NH3 and NH11 are also connected to Agra.
There are two major interstate bus terminals in Agra—the Idgah Bus Stand and the ISBT. Daily buses travel to Agra from all major cities.
- By Train: There are regular trains to Agra from the all major Indian cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Gwalior, Chennai and Mumbai among others. Agra is conveniently placed on the Delhi-Mumbai and Delhi-Chennai route. There are five railway stations in Agra, with the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, located just a short distance away from the Agra Cantt railway station.
Best hotel deals in Agra
- Choose from a range of best deals on luxury to budget hotels in Agra as you make your bookings from MakeMyTrip.com.
- There are almost 317 hotels in Agra starting at Rs.269, with the best deals up to 80% off.
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in agra.