Hotels in Agra
(Hotels in Agra and Places to Stay - Pick from 372 Agra Hotels)
The location is great as it is near the tajmahal and also away from the crowded areas. WiFi is not available with the room, had to pay for it. We stayed in the mughal room which was pretty decent. The room service was really good. The was rooms are too small and shady, also they don't have jet sprays in the loo. The complimentary breakfast was okay not that great in taste.
The wash-room was really small and shady.
Location: Spread over 35 acres of landscaped gardens, ITC Mughal is a luxury property that has won the Aga Khan Award for its de
I stayed overnight here. Pickup arranged by hotel, the driver was nice person. Coordinated well during my travel. He reached before we arrived at railway Station. Good clean room. Well supportive staff. Clock room available free. So no problem in keeping luggage at check-out. 5 minutes walk from east gate of Taj Mahal. Food was nice. Overall good experience.
A 3 star property, Hotel Tara Palace is located only 100 m from the famous Taj Mahal. It is located opposite Jalma Hospital, at
Rs. 1,399Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Agra
Overall good experience. Staff behaviour was very good everywhere either at front desk or in restaurant. Quality and variety at buffet breakfast was also good.
Room was cleaned but I really liked the bathroom cleanness and good quality usable.
Location:Less than 10 minutes fromAgra City Railway Station,Trident Agra is a 5-star hotel that features a special Kids Club and
Recently Viewed Hotels in Agra
The room was good and services are also good.
The room was good we have enjoyed there much. Room service was good. Best room in reasonable price. But the food was not good enough.
Nestled in the Agra city, Hotel Bawa Palace is at a distance of 3.1 km from Agra Civil Enclave, 1.3 km from Idgah Railway Statio
Rs. 999Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Agra
Hotel Mansingh Palace is a beautiful and comfortable hotel. This was our second time there and the staff were friendly, helpful, and accommodating. The rooms are very nice and the breakfast buffet is excellent with good variety and fresh food. This time we had a standard room which was good. We didn't seem to be able to control the ac for our room and it did get a bit hot in the night, but there was a fan. Another negative was the neighboring hotel that played loud music past midnight. But that is not Mansingh palace's fault. I would recommend that you request rooms on the other Side of the building (garden Side or back Side) if possible.
Providing heavenly comfort to guests, Mansingh Palace, Agra, a five star hotel, provides an enthralling view of the magnanimous
Rs. 4,500Choose Dates
We stayed there with our guests from abroad for one night. Hotel has this beautiful interiors in their reception area which was kind of charming. The staff was too cordial. They kept asking us if we are comfortable or need anything. The only thing which I didn't like was that I called room service during 9 pm to ask for plate and tomato ketchup. The person at the other end refused blatantly and said since I haven't ordered any food from restaurant. They can't send in tomato ketchup. I responded him that show me your policy and give it to me in writing. What if someone has brought something from home and wants to eat that. It's a hotel that too five star, they can't deny to provide me these things. I wasn't staying in a five star for the first time. On my response that guy said okay I am bringing plates but not ketchup. I said you will bring both things else I want to check out right now and you will pay me back. And then banged the phone. Few moments later he brought in both plates and ketchup. So this was the only mild butter experience and rest was really good hospitality. Especially next day during breakfast buffet we were treated with warm smiles and hospitality.
This award-wining property offers rooms with views of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, healing Shirodhara treatments and 5 dining option
Rs. 4,500Choose Dates
They have all annuities available which I even did not in some big named hotels. Room is clean. But I don't think the building is planned for hotel. Its converted to hotel. They have a swimming pool though it was not clean in winter. The horrible experience thing happened was got shock from the basin tap though it has been fixed, but the electric shock was so powerful and disgusting as it was not checked.
Rs. 1,979Choose Dates
Good experience to stay in low budget. Room service was excellent.
Overall in low budget, this is a very nice hotel. Room service is very good and manager was very co operative.
Traveling anytime soon? Looking for a value for money accommodation? This charming property has everything required to make your
Rs. 978Choose Dates
I just loved the home-stay. Owner of the place was so friendly. Will take care of every guest as a family member. Most recommended place in Agra.
We welcome you to Taj Shiro homestay, a cozy nest where you would find a perfect blend of tradition and service. Hearty hospital
Rs. 2,495Choose Dates
Room was good and commensurate with the rent. Food was excellent with reasonable price. Service was good. In short the stay was wonderful.
There was a few mosquitoes inside the room but mosquito repellent was provided and therefore we did not feel difficulty.
Shreenu Home Stay is nestled in Agra, city famous for history and architecture lovers, the property offers an affordable accommo
Rs. 849Choose Dates
There isn't enough outdoor open areas, not a great location either but still a very pleasant stay with amazing staff, really clean rooms, and a well run spa. Their duty manager Shantanu went out of the way to help fix our car while we relaxed in our room. And it's not just their duty manager but almost every staff member wants to help you in whatever way they can. The kitchen guys never hesitated a bit to cook custom meals for our 2 year old. They really made it so easy to ask for anything at all. All marks to hospitality.
Location:DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Agra, is 7 km from Agra Cantonment Railway Station and 14 km from Agra Airport. The Taj Mah
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
Five Star Hotels in Agra and Luxury Properties you can stay
4 Star Hotels in Agra - Best Agra Hotels in Budget
Low Price hotels in Agra
Hotel in Agra - About Hotel Booking
- - Agra in Uttar Pradesh, India, is enclosed in the allure of the majestic Taj Mahal, which makes it a world-famous destination. Frequently visited by tourist and travellers from all across the world, Agra is not just about the Taj Mahal, but much more.
- - The legacy of the Mughal Empire reverberates through the city, with the magnificent Agra Fort, aesthetic tombs and mausoleums, and the stand-alone marvel—Fatehpur Sikri, just a few kilometres away.
- - The Hotels in Agra keep alive the historic vibe of the city and blend in the grand Mughal culture.
- - The bustling marketplaces, and the citys many chowks are quite a tourist attraction in themselves.
- - Since Agra is a major tourist hub in India, most Agra hotels offer world-class hospitality and services to travellers of all kinds.
More on Hotels in Agra
Hotels in Agra receive visitors from India as well as abroad, as millions flock to the city to see the iconic Taj Mahal. Here is a list of hotels in Agra that you can consider checking into when planning a trip to the city.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra exemplify plush luxury in a historical setting. With world-class features and efficient infrastructure, the 5-Star hotels in Agra know how to service travellers seeking the best-in-class services.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra are crafted with a mix of old-world charm and modernity, which make the 5-star Agra hotels alluring to visitors.
- - Some of the best 5-star Agra hotels make an effort to bring home the allure of the Taj Mahal itself with their innovative decor. The Hotel Clarks Shiraz and The Taj Gateway Hotel Fatehabad Road deserve a worthy mention, while the Oberoi Amarvillas, with its palace-like infrastructure also stands out.
3-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 3-star Hotels in Agra are crafted to position luxurious stays at affordable prices. Warm hospitality is served in an effectively beautiful setting.
- - Some of the best in business 3-star hotels in Agra are the Hotel Moti Palace, Taj Inn Hotel and Mumtaz Mahal, among others.
- - The budget hotels in Agra meet the requirements of travellers backpacking through the city and those on a budget, providing all the necessary amenities in a clean and comfortable setting.
The Om Sai International, Backpacker Panda Friends Agra and Hotel Grace are a few preferred budget Agra hotels.
Most budget hotels in Agra are located in the Taj Ganj area of Agra.
Tips for booking Agra Hotels
- TIP 1 : Agra receives a large number of tourists, especially during the peak season. It is therefore recommended to make hotel bookings beforehand to avoid any last-minute hassles in finding accommodation.
- TIP 2 :Staying in Agra hotels in the Taj Ganj area works perfectly for visitors, as it is located near the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort.
- TIP 3 :Book hotels in Agra with the best deals on MakeMyTrip.com. Get affordable deals for luxury hotels too. The choice of good hotels in Agra will ensure that you are able to make the most of your trip to the city.
- TIP 4 :• Most Agra hotels are constructed to keep alive the flavour of Agra as a historically iconic city.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
The best line-up of Agra hotels can be accessed through the MakeMyTrip website. Get the necessary details about the best deals on hotel bookings, and make a decision as per your travel requirements. The MakeMyTrip Hotels in Agra will definitely make your Agra stay worthwhile.
Best localities in Agra
- Taj Ganj:
- Most Agra Hotels are located in this area. One can expect a mix of a backpacker vibe with cafes and quaint restaurants catering to travellers from all across the world. Since Taj Ganj is located close to the Taj Mahal, it is a big hit with foreign tourist. The finest luxury Agra hotels are also located here.
- Staying in this area works perfectly for tourists as plenty of budget hotels and 3-star hotels in Agra are located here.
How to reach Agra
- By Air: Agras Kheria airport has Air India flights plying to it on a regular basis, especially from New Delhi. It takes about an hour to reach Agra from New Delhi by air. The Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest international airport to Agra, and then one can travel by road or by train to Agra.
- By Road: Agra is accessible by road from all the major cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gwalior and Kanpur. Agra is connected to Delhi by the Yamuna Expressway and the NH2. Apart from that, NH3 and NH11 are also connected to Agra.
There are two major interstate bus terminals in Agra—the Idgah Bus Stand and the ISBT. Daily buses travel to Agra from all major cities.
- By Train: There are regular trains to Agra from the all major Indian cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Gwalior, Chennai and Mumbai among others. Agra is conveniently placed on the Delhi-Mumbai and Delhi-Chennai route. There are five railway stations in Agra, with the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, located just a short distance away from the Agra Cantt railway station.
Best hotel deals in Agra
- Choose from a range of best deals on luxury to budget hotels in Agra as you make your bookings from MakeMyTrip.com.
- There are almost 372 hotels in Agra starting at Rs.183, with the best deals up to 80% off.
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in agra.