Hotels in Agra
(356 Hotels in Agra Price Starts @ Rs. 149 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
The hotel is walk-able distance (about 1KM) from Taj Mahala. Overall good service. There is no shower curtain, bucket in the Bath room, but provided on request. Charged extra for a child, but they refused to accept card payment, and provided no receipt. There is no drinking water facility for guests, and tired for calling for the service to get water. And they refused to provide water on the day of check out. Complimentary breakfast is good and has plenty of choices from north Indian, and continental cuisine. The in-house restaurant is too expensive for Indian guests.
satish babu | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 2,199Choose Dates
Very good hotel, I love this hotel and service is excellent . When I call staff are attent the room, good behaviour simple . You can stay happily in this hotel they have pickup service from Agra can't Railway station.
BHABANI SHANKAR BEHERA | Fri, May 4, '18
Rs. 999Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Agra
Tarang at reception makes every problem disappear with the ease of a true professional !! Excellent team backing him In the restaurant Saurav is always there with a smile to accommodate your every request along with an efficient team on both the service and kitchen side! It always feels like coming back home
Melroy Desylva | Sun, Feb 25, '18
Rs. 1,233Choose Dates
One day stay in hotel is awesome. Food was very delicious. Interior was very pleasant and comfortable overall experience with staff and service was good. View from roof was very nice. I highly recommend the hotel and wish to visit again.
SANJESH SRIVASTAVA | Mon, Apr 23, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Agra
This hotel has peaceful environment, room and facilities was also good, location is a little deep from road but good for peaceful environment. I will always choose this hotel whenever I need relaxed and peaceful time spent.
Manuj Kumar | Sun, Sep 10, '17
Bathroom need immediate renovation. Water is very salty. 4 of us squeezed into one king bed. Breakfast spread is okay for south Indian like us. Staff were courteous. Overall not a bad place for a very short stay
MADHU THALIYAN VEEDU | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 989Choose Dates
It is a very hotel centrally located in the commercial centre called Sanjay Place. The reception is friendly and helpful. The only irritant was the lack of proper room service. Orders took a lot of time. Otherwise it is a very good hotel and offers great value for money.
Nitin Robinson | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 2,076Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Agra
Very bad experience. I reached at hotel 9:30 pm. When I reached hotel then hotel staff told me that we are not booked by MMT. Hotel and MMT contract has been expired. And hotel staff demand me more money for stay. When I try to make a call to MMT regarding to this matter, MMT toll free number was unavailable. And I have pay double money for stay because I have no other options for get back money who already pay by me. So please don't booked through MMT and not booked this Hotel. My booking was for 3 days and I am stay only for 2 days. And I have not get back one day extra money who paid by me.
Bijender Kumar | Mon, Dec 25, '17
Well trained staff with pleasing front desk and prompt service. Amazing manicured lawns with a royal feel. The room was very spacious and housekeeping was up to the mark. Good breakfast layout. Keep up the great work
Ashish Shankar | Fri, May 4, '18
The hotel is well located. Rooms are okay and well equipped. The over all staff is not very pleasant I did not have a very warm welcome. In fact in general staff was not pleasant. Room service was not very prompt.
PANKAJ TANDON | Sat, May 19, '18
First of all, hotel staff are really helpful people, the reception guy took care of us like a family. Its a perfect hotel for stay at Agra. Good Service, good Hospitality makes it ome of the best hotel in the city. We are really happy and will stay there only on my next visit.
Prashant | Tue, Jan 9, '18
Excellent word is not enough to describe hotel royale residency . . Hotel is more than excellent . Location, facilities, room service, cleanliness, food all are superb. Breakfast is also good enough for veg/non veg lovers.
Mitesh Makadiya | Tue, Apr 17, '18
Rs. 1,800Choose Dates
Excellent word is not enough to describe hotel parador Agra . . Everything is fine. Location, service, room, cleanliness, food, breakfasts are too good . Room is small but everything in room including bathroom is too good.
Mitesh Makadiya | Wed, Apr 18, '18
Rs. 1,999Choose Dates
My stay at Agra Regal Vista was excellent and full of joy. I stayed in the Hotel on 16th April 2018 on my visit to TAJ MEHAL from Chandigarh. Hotel staff was very courteous and they served with a smile. My most memorable moment was when my daughter in law who is foreigner (US Citizen) forgot to pick her purse while leaving for Jaipur. I called the Hotel reception and they confirmed that the purse, in which an apple I phone, credit cards her US driving licence are lying with them safe and intact. I came back all the way from Jaipur and got the purse from the reception. I congratulate the Hotel Management for having honest staff and at the same time I thank the Hotel staff for their honesty. Thanks to MakeMyTrip for recommending Agra Regal Vista A Sterling Holiday Resorts.
Pardeep Chopra | Tue, Apr 17, '18
Rs. 2,430Choose Dates
I have been to many hotels across India but I never saw such a wonderful hotel as trident Agra. Everything was perfect be it room, service, food, bar, pool. Staff is so courteous that we felt honoured. Memorable stay. Will stay again in Trident. Excellent.
Anil | Sun, May 20, '18
Service was poor. Reminders were needed for every service. Functions held in the open lawn were nuisance and disturbing. Food is tasty but hardly anything for vegetarians. Rest everything was satisfactory.
Arun Pandey | Fri, Apr 20, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Agra
- - Agra in Uttar Pradesh, India, is enclosed in the allure of the majestic Taj Mahal, which makes it a world-famous destination. Frequently visited by tourist and travellers from all across the world, Agra is not just about the Taj Mahal, but much more.
- - The legacy of the Mughal Empire reverberates through the city, with the magnificent Agra Fort, aesthetic tombs and mausoleums, and the stand-alone marvel—Fatehpur Sikri, just a few kilometres away.
- - The Hotels in Agra keep alive the historic vibe of the city and blend in the grand Mughal culture.
- - The bustling marketplaces, and the citys many chowks are quite a tourist attraction in themselves.
- - Since Agra is a major tourist hub in India, most Agra hotels offer world-class hospitality and services to travellers of all kinds.
More on Hotels in Agra
Hotels in Agra receive visitors from India as well as abroad, as millions flock to the city to see the iconic Taj Mahal. Here is a list of hotels in Agra that you can consider checking into when planning a trip to the city.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra exemplify plush luxury in a historical setting. With world-class features and efficient infrastructure, the 5-Star hotels in Agra know how to service travellers seeking the best-in-class services.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra are crafted with a mix of old-world charm and modernity, which make the 5-star Agra hotels alluring to visitors.
- - Some of the best 5-star Agra hotels make an effort to bring home the allure of the Taj Mahal itself with their innovative decor. The Hotel Clarks Shiraz and The Taj Gateway Hotel Fatehabad Road deserve a worthy mention, while the Oberoi Amarvillas, with its palace-like infrastructure also stands out.
3-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 3-star Hotels in Agra are crafted to position luxurious stays at affordable prices. Warm hospitality is served in an effectively beautiful setting.
- - Some of the best in business 3-star hotels in Agra are the Hotel Moti Palace, Taj Inn Hotel and Mumtaz Mahal, among others.
- - The budget hotels in Agra meet the requirements of travellers backpacking through the city and those on a budget, providing all the necessary amenities in a clean and comfortable setting.
The Om Sai International, Backpacker Panda Friends Agra and Hotel Grace are a few preferred budget Agra hotels.
Most budget hotels in Agra are located in the Taj Ganj area of Agra.
Tips for booking Agra Hotels
- TIP 1 : Agra receives a large number of tourists, especially during the peak season. It is therefore recommended to make hotel bookings beforehand to avoid any last-minute hassles in finding accommodation.
- TIP 2 :Staying in Agra hotels in the Taj Ganj area works perfectly for visitors, as it is located near the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort.
- TIP 3 :Book hotels in Agra with the best deals on MakeMyTrip.com. Get affordable deals for luxury hotels too. The choice of good hotels in Agra will ensure that you are able to make the most of your trip to the city.
- TIP 4 :• Most Agra hotels are constructed to keep alive the flavour of Agra as a historically iconic city.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
The best line-up of Agra hotels can be accessed through the MakeMyTrip website. Get the necessary details about the best deals on hotel bookings, and make a decision as per your travel requirements. The MakeMyTrip Hotels in Agra will definitely make your Agra stay worthwhile.
Best localities in Agra
- Taj Ganj:
- Most Agra Hotels are located in this area. One can expect a mix of a backpacker vibe with cafes and quaint restaurants catering to travellers from all across the world. Since Taj Ganj is located close to the Taj Mahal, it is a big hit with foreign tourist. The finest luxury Agra hotels are also located here.
- Staying in this area works perfectly for tourists as plenty of budget hotels and 3-star hotels in Agra are located here.
How to reach Agra
- By Air: Agras Kheria airport has Air India flights plying to it on a regular basis, especially from New Delhi. It takes about an hour to reach Agra from New Delhi by air. The Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest international airport to Agra, and then one can travel by road or by train to Agra.
- By Road: Agra is accessible by road from all the major cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gwalior and Kanpur. Agra is connected to Delhi by the Yamuna Expressway and the NH2. Apart from that, NH3 and NH11 are also connected to Agra.
There are two major interstate bus terminals in Agra—the Idgah Bus Stand and the ISBT. Daily buses travel to Agra from all major cities.
- By Train: There are regular trains to Agra from the all major Indian cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Gwalior, Chennai and Mumbai among others. Agra is conveniently placed on the Delhi-Mumbai and Delhi-Chennai route. There are five railway stations in Agra, with the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, located just a short distance away from the Agra Cantt railway station.
Best hotel deals in Agra
- Choose from a range of best deals on luxury to budget hotels in Agra as you make your bookings from MakeMyTrip.com.
- There are almost 356 hotels in Agra starting at Rs., with the best deals up to 80% off.
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in agra.