Hotels in Agra
(347 Hotels in Agra Price Starts @ Rs. 279 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
Premium Hotels in Agra
It was great room, facility and service. Location is good. Hotel category is good and I got best rate from MMT. I really appreciate the discount part. I got first time from MMT. And it was great experience. And I love to do bookings from MMT in future also.
Ranjit Kumar | Fri, Sep 29, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Agra
BEAR PACKER is an initiative of a young traveller who, then, turned his dream and idea into reality. Situated in the central par
House No. 15, Handicraft Nagar, Fatehbad Road, Vaibhav Nagar, Next To Atithi Hotel And Behind Pizza Hut, Uttar Pradesh, 282001, The Mall, Agra
Last booked at 6(hrs) ago
Rooms have an old feel about them. Linen was OK but torn. We were given a road facing room where the noise from the road made sleeping difficult. Bed was not comfortable to sleep on. Not worth Rs. 2400 for a deluxe room. Worth max Rs. 1200-1500.
Srinivas Viswanathan | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Rs. 1,874Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Agra
Hotel is out of the city, it is too away from city. Because we already paid through MMT, they don’t care for us during stay. No food available as per their menu. Even a lemon not a ...
This Hotel is not a good place for staying, the rooms and services are pathetic. Yes, few foreigners come to this place to have dinner to have on the open roof but it's just becaus ...
MMT made inflation right at the moment when I click okay for transaction, debit extra money than it was shown, no help from helpline no. I would have cancelled the booking but made it in emergency, if cancelled would have lost all the money with zero refund. Felt cheated. Highly disappointed. No issues with the property though.
Saurabh Mathur | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 3,400Choose Dates
The hotel is well located. Rooms are okay and well equipped. The over all staff is not very pleasant I did not have a very warm welcome. In fact in general staff was not pleasant. Room service was not very prompt.
PANKAJ TANDON | Sat, May 19, '18
When we arrived at the hotel, check in process was wonderful. We did not get all the rooms requested but it was pleasant. The service provided by the skygrill staff on the roof top however was terrible. They completely ignored my family and we even had to ask for water to be offered. We left after finishing the starters since they told us there was a communication error with the wait staff and they had cancelled our entrees. Also housekeeping is subpar.
Rohil | Sun, May 20, '18
Rs. 4,700Choose Dates
This hotel has peaceful environment, room and facilities was also good, location is a little deep from road but good for peaceful environment. I will always choose this hotel whenever I need relaxed and peaceful time spent.
Manuj Kumar | Sun, Sep 10, '17
Rs. 5,500Choose Dates
Annoying staff. Will keep knocking at your door at odd hours for odd reasons and the things you haven’t ordered. The staff oddly checks you out from top to bottom and the hotel bathroom smelled as if it was some sort of a gutter. They did not have toothpaste and brushes too.
Pragya Paramita | Fri, Mar 30, '18
Rs. 885Choose Dates
Excellent word is not enough to describe hotel parador Agra . . Everything is fine. Location, service, room, cleanliness, food, breakfasts are too good . Room is small but everything in room including bathroom is too good.
Mitesh Makadiya | Wed, Apr 18, '18
The location of hotel is excellent. Rooms are good but need to be more clean. Staff is good but there is no place to eat food in hotel you have to go out to eat food or tea. My clients were staying in Amarvilas and it was good for me as it is a walking distance. Overall good
Suryaveer Singh | Thu, Mar 1, '18
Rs. 1,341Choose Dates
It was good experience and value for money experience. Will definitely plan again when ever have deals
PRIYA PANDEY | Sun, May 20, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Swimming cotchum and sefty bowls are not provided attitude of receptioner is not right. Breck fast in morning parotha is not good, any other is good food. Req to pan for pitting, Pan for mouth freshener and get well for out going dinks. Well come drinks is not option able. And
Rohit Chaudhary | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 3,500Choose Dates
The worst experience in my life. Totally fed up. The bathroom was not at all clean. No faucet was there. Water heater was not working even though we complained. They switched off the AC in between. Only money concerned people
Ajith Kumar | Wed, Apr 4, '18
Rs. 899Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Agra
- - Agra in Uttar Pradesh, India, is enclosed in the allure of the majestic Taj Mahal, which makes it a world-famous destination. Frequently visited by tourist and travellers from all across the world, Agra is not just about the Taj Mahal, but much more.
- - The legacy of the Mughal Empire reverberates through the city, with the magnificent Agra Fort, aesthetic tombs and mausoleums, and the stand-alone marvel—Fatehpur Sikri, just a few kilometres away.
- - The Hotels in Agra keep alive the historic vibe of the city and blend in the grand Mughal culture.
- - The bustling marketplaces, and the citys many chowks are quite a tourist attraction in themselves.
- - Since Agra is a major tourist hub in India, most Agra hotels offer world-class hospitality and services to travellers of all kinds.
More on Hotels in Agra
Hotels in Agra receive visitors from India as well as abroad, as millions flock to the city to see the iconic Taj Mahal. Here is a list of hotels in Agra that you can consider checking into when planning a trip to the city.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra exemplify plush luxury in a historical setting. With world-class features and efficient infrastructure, the 5-Star hotels in Agra know how to service travellers seeking the best-in-class services.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra are crafted with a mix of old-world charm and modernity, which make the 5-star Agra hotels alluring to visitors.
- - Some of the best 5-star Agra hotels make an effort to bring home the allure of the Taj Mahal itself with their innovative decor. The Hotel Clarks Shiraz and The Taj Gateway Hotel Fatehabad Road deserve a worthy mention, while the Oberoi Amarvillas, with its palace-like infrastructure also stands out.
3-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 3-star Hotels in Agra are crafted to position luxurious stays at affordable prices. Warm hospitality is served in an effectively beautiful setting.
- - Some of the best in business 3-star hotels in Agra are the Hotel Moti Palace, Taj Inn Hotel and Mumtaz Mahal, among others.
- - The budget hotels in Agra meet the requirements of travellers backpacking through the city and those on a budget, providing all the necessary amenities in a clean and comfortable setting.
The Om Sai International, Backpacker Panda Friends Agra and Hotel Grace are a few preferred budget Agra hotels.
Most budget hotels in Agra are located in the Taj Ganj area of Agra.
Tips for booking Agra Hotels
- TIP 1 : Agra receives a large number of tourists, especially during the peak season. It is therefore recommended to make hotel bookings beforehand to avoid any last-minute hassles in finding accommodation.
- TIP 2 :Staying in Agra hotels in the Taj Ganj area works perfectly for visitors, as it is located near the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort.
- TIP 3 :Book hotels in Agra with the best deals on MakeMyTrip.com. Get affordable deals for luxury hotels too. The choice of good hotels in Agra will ensure that you are able to make the most of your trip to the city.
- TIP 4 :• Most Agra hotels are constructed to keep alive the flavour of Agra as a historically iconic city.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
The best line-up of Agra hotels can be accessed through the MakeMyTrip website. Get the necessary details about the best deals on hotel bookings, and make a decision as per your travel requirements. The MakeMyTrip Hotels in Agra will definitely make your Agra stay worthwhile.
Best localities in Agra
- Taj Ganj:
- Most Agra Hotels are located in this area. One can expect a mix of a backpacker vibe with cafes and quaint restaurants catering to travellers from all across the world. Since Taj Ganj is located close to the Taj Mahal, it is a big hit with foreign tourist. The finest luxury Agra hotels are also located here.
- Staying in this area works perfectly for tourists as plenty of budget hotels and 3-star hotels in Agra are located here.
How to reach Agra
- By Air: Agras Kheria airport has Air India flights plying to it on a regular basis, especially from New Delhi. It takes about an hour to reach Agra from New Delhi by air. The Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest international airport to Agra, and then one can travel by road or by train to Agra.
- By Road: Agra is accessible by road from all the major cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gwalior and Kanpur. Agra is connected to Delhi by the Yamuna Expressway and the NH2. Apart from that, NH3 and NH11 are also connected to Agra.
There are two major interstate bus terminals in Agra—the Idgah Bus Stand and the ISBT. Daily buses travel to Agra from all major cities.
- By Train: There are regular trains to Agra from the all major Indian cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Gwalior, Chennai and Mumbai among others. Agra is conveniently placed on the Delhi-Mumbai and Delhi-Chennai route. There are five railway stations in Agra, with the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, located just a short distance away from the Agra Cantt railway station.
Best hotel deals in Agra
- Choose from a range of best deals on luxury to budget hotels in Agra as you make your bookings from MakeMyTrip.com.
- There are almost 347 hotels in Agra starting at Rs.279, with the best deals up to 80% off.
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in agra.