Hotels in Agra
(360 Hotels in Agra Price Starts @ Rs. 214 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Premium Hotels in Agra
Nice location, good service, good food, good atmosphere. Very hygienic . . Overall stay is comfortable. Most of the places are nearby in just few minutes drive by tuk Will recommend the hotel to others
Vikant Maithil | Sun, Mar 4, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Agra
Having arrived from Delhi and another Radisson Blue, our hopes weren't high. Very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. On arrival we could see that this was a much better hotel, facilities you would expect in a 5 star hotel. Room was superb, restaurant was exceptional, had the buffet, plenty of variety and good quality. Staff were excellent, assisting with meal selection where needed. A real international 5 star hotel. Best yet on our tour of India. Only disappointing we were only booked for one night!
Paul Jarman | Sat, Mar 17, '18
Rs. 7,045Choose Dates
Stayed for a night. It's a good option but I had only one issue and that's problem with AC. AC cools irregularly. The location is excellent, just a 10 min drive to Taj Mahala. I found it value for money for sure. Overall I can say, it was a good stay.
Gaurav Rathour | Sat, Mar 10, '18
Rs. 3,749Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Agra
In basis of money good hotel. All food are available around the hotel. No problems. Hotel manager gives extra time in my out time but hotel water is not good for Bath but drinking ...
Good room and food. Recommended to stay. Food is tasty. Buffet breakfast is better. Room size is bigger and toiletries are also good quality. Bed sheet and Towel were neat and clean. Buffet dinner is good but unfortunately when I stayed they didn't had vuffet and they served Ala carte.
Amit Thakur | Tue, Mar 20, '18
Rs. 3,210Choose Dates
It was an awesome stay. Every aspect of the hotel was good. However Maugham room dinner seemed little overpriced. Rooms are comfortable and tidy. Staff were courteous but time to time they get busy giving special attention to the foreign travellers. Breakfast spread was sumptuous. The hotel is located in secluded, green and posh area of the city, away for cacophony of traffic, which is the USP according to me. However it is well connected by cabs, ola, auto. Taj is near, around 10 mins away.
rittika das | Wed, Mar 21, '18
Rs. 4,280Choose Dates
Excellent property. Enjoyed the stay . Welcoming of guests was traditional which was amazing. Kids had a great time at the park and swimming pool . The garden view was very nice which was full of even grass and trees . Would strongly recommend this place for a fun loving trip.
kirti dembla | Sun, Mar 11, '18
We have been allowed an upgraded junior suite, particularly Ms. Sahara was very helpful, having a pleasant smile, very nice heritage hotel experience, the room is very spacious having a drawing room, in bed room there is dressing area and spacious bathroom having a tub and all room lamps also heritage and three painting of Raja Ravi Verma
ashoke majethia | Mon, Mar 5, '18
Rs. 6,592Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels Booking in Agra
- - Agra in Uttar Pradesh, India, is enclosed in the allure of the majestic Taj Mahal, which makes it a world-famous destination. Frequently visited by tourist and travellers from all across the world, Agra is not just about the Taj Mahal, but much more.
- - The legacy of the Mughal Empire reverberates through the city, with the magnificent Agra Fort, aesthetic tombs and mausoleums, and the stand-alone marvel—Fatehpur Sikri, just a few kilometres away.
- - The hotels in Agra keep alive the historic vibe of the city and blend in the grand Mughal culture.
- - The bustling marketplaces, and the citys many chowks are quite a tourist attraction in themselves.
- - Since Agra is a major tourist hub in India, most Agra hotels offer world-class hospitality and services to travellers of all kinds.
More on Hotels in Agra
Hotels in Agra receive visitors from India as well as abroad, as millions flock to the city to see the iconic Taj Mahal. Here is a list of hotels in Agra that you can consider checking into when planning a trip to the city.
5-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra exemplify plush luxury in a historical setting. With world-class features and efficient infrastructure, the 5-Star hotels in Agra know how to service travellers seeking the best-in-class services.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra are crafted with a mix of old-world charm and modernity, which make the 5-star Agra hotels alluring to visitors.
- - Some of the best 5-star Agra hotels make an effort to bring home the allure of the Taj Mahal itself with their innovative decor. The Hotel Clarks Shiraz and The Taj Gateway Hotel Fatehabad Road deserve a worthy mention, while the Oberoi Amarvillas, with its palace-like infrastructure also stands out.
3-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 3-Star hotels in Agra are crafted to position luxurious stays at affordable prices. Warm hospitality is served in an effectively beautiful setting.
- - Some of the best in business 3-star hotels in Agra are the Hotel Moti Palace, Taj Inn Hotel and Mumtaz Mahal, among others.
Budget Hotels in Agra
- - The budget hotels in Agra meet the requirements of travellers backpacking through the city and those on a budget, providing all the necessary amenities in a clean and comfortable setting.
The Om Sai International, Backpacker Panda Friends Agra and Hotel Grace are a few preferred budget Agra hotels.
Most budget hotels in Agra are located in the Taj Ganj area of Agra.
Tips for booking Agra Hotels
- TIP 1 : Agra receives a large number of tourists, especially during the peak season. It is therefore recommended to make hotel bookings beforehand to avoid any last-minute hassles in finding accommodation.
- TIP 2 :Staying in Agra hotels in the Taj Ganj area works perfectly for visitors, as it is located near the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort.
- TIP 3 :Book hotels in Agra with the best deals on MakeMyTrip.com. Get affordable deals for luxury hotels too. The choice of good hotels in Agra will ensure that you are able to make the most of your trip to the city.
- TIP 4 :• Most Agra hotels are constructed to keep alive the flavour of Agra as a historically iconic city.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
The best line-up of Agra hotels can be accessed through the MakeMyTrip website. Get the necessary details about the best deals on hotel bookings, and make a decision as per your travel requirements. The MakeMyTrip Hotels in Agra will definitely make your Agra stay worthwhile.
Best localities in Agra
- Taj Ganj:
- Most Agra Hotels are located in this area. One can expect a mix of a backpacker vibe with cafes and quaint restaurants catering to travellers from all across the world. Since Taj Ganj is located close to the Taj Mahal, it is a big hit with foreign tourist. The finest luxury Agra hotels are also located here.
- Staying in this area works perfectly for tourists as plenty of budget hotels and 3-star hotels in Agra are located here.
How to reach Agra
- By Air: Agras Kheria airport has Air India flights plying to it on a regular basis, especially from New Delhi. It takes about an hour to reach Agra from New Delhi by air. The Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest international airport to Agra, and then one can travel by road or by train to Agra.
- By Road: Agra is accessible by road from all the major cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gwalior and Kanpur. Agra is connected to Delhi by the Yamuna Expressway and the NH2. Apart from that, NH3 and NH11 are also connected to Agra.
There are two major interstate bus terminals in Agra—the Idgah Bus Stand and the ISBT. Daily buses travel to Agra from all major cities.
- By Train: There are regular trains to Agra from the all major Indian cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Gwalior, Chennai and Mumbai among others. Agra is conveniently placed on the Delhi-Mumbai and Delhi-Chennai route. There are five railway stations in Agra, with the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, located just a short distance away from the Agra Cantt railway station.
Best hotel deals in Agra
- Choose from a range of best deals on luxury to budget hotels in Agra as you make your bookings from MakeMyTrip.com.
- There are almost 360 hotels in Agra starting at Rs.214, with the best deals up to 80% off.