Hotels in Agra
(339 Hotels in Agra Price Starts @ Rs. 250 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
Premium Hotels in Agra
MMT made inflation right at the moment when I click okay for transaction, debit extra money than it was shown, no help from helpline no. I would have cancelled the booking but made it in emergency, if cancelled would have lost all the money with zero refund. Felt cheated. Highly disappointed. No issues with the property though.
Saurabh Mathur | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 9,900Choose Dates
Well trained staff with pleasing front desk and prompt service. Amazing manicured lawns with a royal feel. The room was very spacious and housekeeping was up to the mark. Good breakfast layout. Keep up the great work
Ashish Shankar | Fri, May 4, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Agra
The worst experience in my life. Totally fed up. The bathroom was not at all clean. No faucet was there. Water heater was not working even though we complained. They switched off the AC in between. Only money concerned people
Ajith Kumar | Wed, Apr 4, '18
Rs. 899Choose Dates
Fantastic home stay hotel. Very clean rooms. They don't allow room service, which helps to maintain the cleanliness. Rooms are pest free. They offer coffee/tea maker in the rooms with satchets. Near to the Taj Mahal, which you can access by walk, electric auto or cycle rickshaw. Mr. Pradeep, the manager is very cooperative and gave a good idea about the tourist places. All staff are very courteous and helpful. Hotel also arranges tourist cars. Restaurant is costly but they serve tasty food.
Venkateswaran R | Tue, Mar 27, '18
Rs. 6,000Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Agra
Annoying staff. Will keep knocking at your door at odd hours for odd reasons and the things you haven’t ordered. The staff oddly checks you out from top to bottom and the hotel bathroom smelled as if it was some sort of a gutter. They did not have toothpaste and brushes too.
Pragya Paramita | Fri, Mar 30, '18
Rs. 897Choose Dates
Service was poor. Reminders were needed for every service. Functions held in the open lawn were nuisance and disturbing. Food is tasty but hardly anything for vegetarians. Rest everything was satisfactory.
Arun Pandey | Fri, Apr 20, '18
The hotel is well located. Rooms are okay and well equipped. The over all staff is not very pleasant I did not have a very warm welcome. In fact in general staff was not pleasant. Room service was not very prompt.
PANKAJ TANDON | Sat, May 19, '18
Hotel is good as per star rating and offered budget. Room was clean and satisfactory. Also staff of this hotel was cooperative. Also room was as per 3 star rating. In low budget ts is good hotel to stay in Agra.
Ravikant kushwaha | Wed, May 9, '18
Rs. 2,000Choose Dates
A nice place for the entire family. Everything was just apt for the stay. Very warm and has a feel good factor to it. Loved our stay at the place
Sandep | Mon, Apr 30, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Cleaness were sufficient But service was not excellent and the foo ding system was ocoward. Money was compatible. Ho spatially system was very bad because they don't provide normal medicine as like paracetamol and etc
Alok Yadav | Thu, Feb 15, '18
This was the worst hotel We have ever stayed in. I visited there with my parents and had booked a deluxe room. The deluxe room, according to the description included hot & Cold Running Water, Cable TV, Mini Refrigerator, Tea/Coffee maker, AC etc. But none of these was working. . We checked into the hotel around 14:00 hours and were welcomed with a disgusted look from the receptionist. After we got the rooms, receptionist told us that there was no electricity and there inverter was also not working. We did not mind at that time as we were heading out for sightseeing immediately after our check-in. When we came back to hotel at night we noticed that AC and TV was not working. AC started only after we complained about it. However, there was a leakage problem with AC which we noticed only in the morning after we woke up. All our luggage and Mobile phones got wet due to it. On notifying it to the receptionist there was no clarification given about it. The hotel staff is very greedy. They don't even provide the normal water in the room. When we asked them to at least give us the packed bisleri bottles, they said they didn't had any. The hotel staff came with a normal water bottle from RO purifier and asked us to purchase it at Rs. 50. While checking out the hotel arrange a cab till Agra can't station. When we asked the driver he told us that he would take rs 300 as the fare. However, when we reached the station he got a call from the hotel receptionist who asked him to take 400 instead. Though the location is close to TAJ it is very costly. I would suggest not to book this hotel at all
Sananaz Nayak | Sat, Apr 14, '18
Rooms have an old feel about them. Linen was OK but torn. We were given a road facing room where the noise from the road made sleeping difficult. Bed was not comfortable to sleep on. Not worth Rs. 2400 for a deluxe room. Worth max Rs. 1200-1500.
Srinivas Viswanathan | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Rs. 2,274Choose Dates
Swimming cotchum and sefty bowls are not provided attitude of receptioner is not right. Breck fast in morning parotha is not good, any other is good food. Req to pan for pitting, Pan for mouth freshener and get well for out going dinks. Well come drinks is not option able. And
Rohit Chaudhary | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 3,000Choose Dates
Good Location. Few minutes away from the expressway .. Opposite the jaypee hotel Agra. Clean and big rooms, good property for short stay. To visit Taj Mahala it would take 5-10 mins of time to visit the place. It was nice experience in Karan Villas in Agra.
kunal aggarwal | Mon, Aug 14, '17
Rs. 1,475Choose Dates
I have been to many hotels across India but I never saw such a wonderful hotel as trident Agra. Everything was perfect be it room, service, food, bar, pool. Staff is so courteous that we felt honoured. Memorable stay. Will stay again in Trident. Excellent.
Anil | Sun, May 20, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Agra
- - Agra in Uttar Pradesh, India, is enclosed in the allure of the majestic Taj Mahal, which makes it a world-famous destination. Frequently visited by tourist and travellers from all across the world, Agra is not just about the Taj Mahal, but much more.
- - The legacy of the Mughal Empire reverberates through the city, with the magnificent Agra Fort, aesthetic tombs and mausoleums, and the stand-alone marvel—Fatehpur Sikri, just a few kilometres away.
- - The Hotels in Agra keep alive the historic vibe of the city and blend in the grand Mughal culture.
- - The bustling marketplaces, and the citys many chowks are quite a tourist attraction in themselves.
- - Since Agra is a major tourist hub in India, most Agra hotels offer world-class hospitality and services to travellers of all kinds.
More on Hotels in Agra
Hotels in Agra receive visitors from India as well as abroad, as millions flock to the city to see the iconic Taj Mahal. Here is a list of hotels in Agra that you can consider checking into when planning a trip to the city.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra exemplify plush luxury in a historical setting. With world-class features and efficient infrastructure, the 5-Star hotels in Agra know how to service travellers seeking the best-in-class services.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra are crafted with a mix of old-world charm and modernity, which make the 5-star Agra hotels alluring to visitors.
- - Some of the best 5-star Agra hotels make an effort to bring home the allure of the Taj Mahal itself with their innovative decor. The Hotel Clarks Shiraz and The Taj Gateway Hotel Fatehabad Road deserve a worthy mention, while the Oberoi Amarvillas, with its palace-like infrastructure also stands out.
3-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 3-star Hotels in Agra are crafted to position luxurious stays at affordable prices. Warm hospitality is served in an effectively beautiful setting.
- - Some of the best in business 3-star hotels in Agra are the Hotel Moti Palace, Taj Inn Hotel and Mumtaz Mahal, among others.
- - The budget hotels in Agra meet the requirements of travellers backpacking through the city and those on a budget, providing all the necessary amenities in a clean and comfortable setting.
The Om Sai International, Backpacker Panda Friends Agra and Hotel Grace are a few preferred budget Agra hotels.
Most budget hotels in Agra are located in the Taj Ganj area of Agra.
Tips for booking Agra Hotels
- TIP 1 : Agra receives a large number of tourists, especially during the peak season. It is therefore recommended to make hotel bookings beforehand to avoid any last-minute hassles in finding accommodation.
- TIP 2 :Staying in Agra hotels in the Taj Ganj area works perfectly for visitors, as it is located near the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort.
- TIP 3 :Book hotels in Agra with the best deals on MakeMyTrip.com. Get affordable deals for luxury hotels too. The choice of good hotels in Agra will ensure that you are able to make the most of your trip to the city.
- TIP 4 :• Most Agra hotels are constructed to keep alive the flavour of Agra as a historically iconic city.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
The best line-up of Agra hotels can be accessed through the MakeMyTrip website. Get the necessary details about the best deals on hotel bookings, and make a decision as per your travel requirements. The MakeMyTrip Hotels in Agra will definitely make your Agra stay worthwhile.
Best localities in Agra
- Taj Ganj:
- Most Agra Hotels are located in this area. One can expect a mix of a backpacker vibe with cafes and quaint restaurants catering to travellers from all across the world. Since Taj Ganj is located close to the Taj Mahal, it is a big hit with foreign tourist. The finest luxury Agra hotels are also located here.
- Staying in this area works perfectly for tourists as plenty of budget hotels and 3-star hotels in Agra are located here.
How to reach Agra
- By Air: Agras Kheria airport has Air India flights plying to it on a regular basis, especially from New Delhi. It takes about an hour to reach Agra from New Delhi by air. The Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest international airport to Agra, and then one can travel by road or by train to Agra.
- By Road: Agra is accessible by road from all the major cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gwalior and Kanpur. Agra is connected to Delhi by the Yamuna Expressway and the NH2. Apart from that, NH3 and NH11 are also connected to Agra.
There are two major interstate bus terminals in Agra—the Idgah Bus Stand and the ISBT. Daily buses travel to Agra from all major cities.
- By Train: There are regular trains to Agra from the all major Indian cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Gwalior, Chennai and Mumbai among others. Agra is conveniently placed on the Delhi-Mumbai and Delhi-Chennai route. There are five railway stations in Agra, with the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, located just a short distance away from the Agra Cantt railway station.
Best hotel deals in Agra
- Choose from a range of best deals on luxury to budget hotels in Agra as you make your bookings from MakeMyTrip.com.
- There are almost 339 hotels in Agra starting at Rs.250, with the best deals up to 80% off.
- Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in agra.