Hotels in Agra
(357 Hotels in Agra Price Starts @ Rs. 159 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
Beautiful and spacious rooms . House keeping needs improvement . Chef Manoj made the dining experience spl and also the lady in
Shalini Chopra | Fri, Apr 20, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Premium Hotels in Agra
Excellent. Very good room service. Polite behavior. The hotel can compromise the customer's problem for early check-in. The bathroom is need and clean. The restaurant of this hotel is awesome. But one thing is that I can't access the WiFi. This hotel is perfect for the family.
Basab Das | Wed, Dec 27, '17
Rs. 856Choose Dates
It’s a nice hotel located in central Delhi. You can access most of the places from here. Just a walking distance to Connaught Place. No problem for public transport. Food is OK. Rooms are decent. It qualify for a four star hotel.
DHIRAJ | Thu, Apr 19, '18
Rs. 2,996Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Agra
Decent accommodation has been provided. Break fast was also nice. Room size was good, furnishing was attrative. Wash room was clean and equipped with Bath tub. Location of hotel was also nice. It was very clisr to taj Mahala.
Arvind Dube | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 1,242Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Agra
Good hotel but need a little cleanliness. Staff was good and very cooperative. Hot water facilities needs to be improved. Near to railway station. Flush was not working properly bu ...
Hotel is god, I am very happy with the stay at the Hotel, Staff is very cooperative 7 helpful, location is very good. Rooms are very clean & there serve very good services. It is 05 min away from the Beautiful Taj Mahala. If I come again I surely love to stay here again.
Mohammad Athique | Sat, Apr 14, '18
Rs. 1,445Choose Dates
Pleasant stay. Clean room. Cooperative staff. Getting quick room services. Delicious tasty food. Great location in Agra. Some facilities not working due to thunderstorms like lift, WiFi tv channel etc. Resume some services very shortly and good manage situation.
nandkishor patil | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 2,139Choose Dates
Had a wonderful stay. You could hardly be closer to the Taj at a reasonable rate. The view from the roof is really nice. Only complaint is the AC wasn't very cold, but that eventually sorted itself out and that outside our window (away from the Taj) were four skinny tonga horses tied very close . Not exactly an inspiring view.
Matthew Dalton | Mon, Apr 9, '18
Rs. 2,140Choose Dates
I booked the hotel room seeing the pics in MMT and room was exactly like the same with all amenities mentioned. All the main areas are accessible from this hotel and most importantly, Taj Mahala is just around 2 km from this hotel. It was really a pleasant stay and good value for money deal. Thanks MMT
Sumedh Gawande | Fri, Mar 30, '18
Rs. 1,189Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels Booking in Agra
- - Agra in Uttar Pradesh, India, is enclosed in the allure of the majestic Taj Mahal, which makes it a world-famous destination. Frequently visited by tourist and travellers from all across the world, Agra is not just about the Taj Mahal, but much more.
- - The legacy of the Mughal Empire reverberates through the city, with the magnificent Agra Fort, aesthetic tombs and mausoleums, and the stand-alone marvel—Fatehpur Sikri, just a few kilometres away.
- - The hotels in Agra keep alive the historic vibe of the city and blend in the grand Mughal culture.
- - The bustling marketplaces, and the citys many chowks are quite a tourist attraction in themselves.
- - Since Agra is a major tourist hub in India, most Agra hotels offer world-class hospitality and services to travellers of all kinds.
More on Hotels in Agra
Hotels in Agra receive visitors from India as well as abroad, as millions flock to the city to see the iconic Taj Mahal. Here is a list of hotels in Agra that you can consider checking into when planning a trip to the city.
5-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra exemplify plush luxury in a historical setting. With world-class features and efficient infrastructure, the 5-Star hotels in Agra know how to service travellers seeking the best-in-class services.
- - The 5-Star hotels in Agra are crafted with a mix of old-world charm and modernity, which make the 5-star Agra hotels alluring to visitors.
- - Some of the best 5-star Agra hotels make an effort to bring home the allure of the Taj Mahal itself with their innovative decor. The Hotel Clarks Shiraz and The Taj Gateway Hotel Fatehabad Road deserve a worthy mention, while the Oberoi Amarvillas, with its palace-like infrastructure also stands out.
3-star Hotels in Agra
- - The 3-star Hotels in Agra are crafted to position luxurious stays at affordable prices. Warm hospitality is served in an effectively beautiful setting.
- - Some of the best in business 3-star hotels in Agra are the Hotel Moti Palace, Taj Inn Hotel and Mumtaz Mahal, among others.
- - The budget hotels in Agra meet the requirements of travellers backpacking through the city and those on a budget, providing all the necessary amenities in a clean and comfortable setting.
The Om Sai International, Backpacker Panda Friends Agra and Hotel Grace are a few preferred budget Agra hotels.
Most budget hotels in Agra are located in the Taj Ganj area of Agra.
Tips for booking Agra Hotels
- TIP 1 : Agra receives a large number of tourists, especially during the peak season. It is therefore recommended to make hotel bookings beforehand to avoid any last-minute hassles in finding accommodation.
- TIP 2 :Staying in Agra hotels in the Taj Ganj area works perfectly for visitors, as it is located near the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort.
- TIP 3 :Book hotels in Agra with the best deals on MakeMyTrip.com. Get affordable deals for luxury hotels too. The choice of good hotels in Agra will ensure that you are able to make the most of your trip to the city.
- TIP 4 :• Most Agra hotels are constructed to keep alive the flavour of Agra as a historically iconic city.
Why book on MakeMyTrip
The best line-up of Agra hotels can be accessed through the MakeMyTrip website. Get the necessary details about the best deals on hotel bookings, and make a decision as per your travel requirements. The MakeMyTrip Hotels in Agra will definitely make your Agra stay worthwhile.
Best localities in Agra
- Taj Ganj:
- Most Agra Hotels are located in this area. One can expect a mix of a backpacker vibe with cafes and quaint restaurants catering to travellers from all across the world. Since Taj Ganj is located close to the Taj Mahal, it is a big hit with foreign tourist. The finest luxury Agra hotels are also located here.
- Staying in this area works perfectly for tourists as plenty of budget hotels and 3-star hotels in Agra are located here.
How to reach Agra
- By Air: Agras Kheria airport has Air India flights plying to it on a regular basis, especially from New Delhi. It takes about an hour to reach Agra from New Delhi by air. The Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Delhi is the nearest international airport to Agra, and then one can travel by road or by train to Agra.
- By Road: Agra is accessible by road from all the major cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Lucknow, Gwalior and Kanpur. Agra is connected to Delhi by the Yamuna Expressway and the NH2. Apart from that, NH3 and NH11 are also connected to Agra.
There are two major interstate bus terminals in Agra—the Idgah Bus Stand and the ISBT. Daily buses travel to Agra from all major cities.
- By Train: There are regular trains to Agra from the all major Indian cities of Delhi, Jaipur, Gwalior, Chennai and Mumbai among others. Agra is conveniently placed on the Delhi-Mumbai and Delhi-Chennai route. There are five railway stations in Agra, with the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, located just a short distance away from the Agra Cantt railway station.
Best hotel deals in Agra
- Choose from a range of best deals on luxury to budget hotels in Agra as you make your bookings from MakeMyTrip.com.
- There are almost 357 hotels in Agra starting at Rs.159, with the best deals up to 80% off.