Jaipur Tour Packages - Book Jaipur Tours, Jaipur Tour India - MakeMyTrip.com
Jaipur Tour Packages
Also referred to as the Pink City, Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan. The name Pink City has been given because of its pink painted buildings in the walled city. The destination attracts a large number of tourists who come here to enjoy a huge range of attractions. There is a lot to see here, thus Jaipur triangle packages must be chosen accordingly. Set amidst the rugged Aravali Hills, Jaipur is the perfect gem in the desert located in the state of Rajasthan. Fondly known as the Pink City because of the pink coloured buildings in the old city, a Jaipur tour is a favourite amongst all those who want to experience a taste of royalty and regality...[+] More
Rajasthan Super Saver Del..
Luxury Tour Packages Deals
- Golden Triangle by Private Vehicle (Flights Inclusive) @ Rs.26,999/-
- Jaipur Vacation 3 Nights 4 Days @ Rs.6,436/-
- Jaipur Pushkar Ranthambhore 5 Nights @ Rs.20,244/-
- Rajasthan - A Royal Treat @ Rs.25,022/-
- Jewels of Rajasthan Explored-Customizable @ Rs.46,972/-
- A drive to Jaipur from Delhi NCR @ Rs.5,865/-
- Golden Triangle with Hilton Hotels - Land Only @ Rs.27,999/-
- Rajasthan Super Saver Delight @ Rs.13,999/-
- Bird and Beast of Rajputana @ Rs.27,999/-
- Exciting Rajasthan Without Flights @ Rs.40,999/-
Jaipur Holiday Packages - Traveller Reviews
Excellent Services By WILLIAM PHILIPS
Enjoyable Trip By SHRIPAD NANDKARNI
Great Arrangements By ADVAITH J S
I am satisfied with overall arrangement made by Make My Trip.The hotels and cab provided were really good and met my expectations.Looking forward to associate with you in future also.
Jaipur Tours, India
All tour packages to Jaipur include a stop at the citys famous landmarks that include Hawa Mahal with its intricate sandstone architecture and the Jantar Mantar, which is the largest and the best preserved observatory with 13 different instruments for calculating the movement of celestial bodies. When on a Jaipur tour, also visit the City Palace, which was designed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh and houses palatial structures like Chandra Mahal, Badal Mahal, Diwan-i-Khas and Diwan-i-Aaam. Another famous attraction on a Jaipur tour is Amber Fort, which is built in red sandstone and while marble. Other famous Jaipur forts include Nahargarh Fort and Jaigarh Fort. Jaipur offers some excellent shopping opportunities. The local Bapu Bazaar and Johari Bazaar is where you can find handicrafts, silver jewelry, traditional clothing, footwear and Jaipur blue pottery, among other trinkets. Jaipur Tour India - Get discounted deals available on India Jaipur Tour Packages at MakeMyTrip. Enjoy Jaipur Tours, vacation Tours Jaipur, Jaipur Tourism at lowest prices. Also check our other theme destination packages.
# Amber- This is the erstwhile capital of Jaipur. This fort and palace attracts a large number of visitors. The famous Sheesh Mahal pulls is the highlight of this attraction.
# Forts- Jaigarh and Nahargarh are the famous forts located close to Amber. These magnificent forts speak volumes about the battles and wars waged here.
# The City Palace- This is the residence of the King of Jaipur. Half of the potion has been converted into a museum and in the rest of the portion King and his family still resides.
Jaipur tour India includes a visit to all these places.
Jaipur experiences extreme weather conditions. Thus, to avoid extreme heat, the best time to visit this state is the months between October and March when it is slightly cooler. One can choose from among Jaipur Tour package and enjoy a great time. You can also check out for best offers and discounted deals for Jaipur Hotels.
How to Reach
- By Air- Jaipur International Airport connects various major cities in the country. International flights also bring a large number of tourists from other countries.
- By Road- Several state transport buses (RSRTC) are available but private taxis or self drive is also common.
- By Rail- There is an excellent network of railways and rest of the Indian cities are well connected with Jaipur.
Jaipur is considered as the Shoppers Paradise as there are many art and craft items, colourful jutis, bangles, bandhni apparels, etc to be bought from here.Jaipur Tour Packages - Get best holiday deals on Jaipur tour and holiday packages at MakeMyTrip. Enjoy Jaipur Tours, Jaipur holiday packages.