The Leela GoaThe Leela Goa Mobor, Cavelossim Goa
Enjoy Scheduled Airport Transfers To & from the airport ( Details to be shared by the customer 24 hours prior to Check-in)
Situated in Cavelossim, South Goa, between Sal River and Arabian Sea, The Leela Goa is a luxurious beach hotel sprawled across 75 hectares of land. This lush tropical haven is less than an hours drive away from the airport, and is hemmed in with lagoons, beautifully manicured gardens and a secluded private beach. From enjoying a game at the golf course to relaxing in private Jacuzzis, The Leela Goa also offers well-appointed conference rooms for smooth running of events.
- Enjoy a visit to the historical attractions in Old Goa including Se Cathedral, Mahadev Temple in Tambdi Surla and the heritage- listed Bom Jesus Basilica, to get a glimpse of the contrasting Portuguese and Kadamba-Yadava architectural styles.
- Unwind with Ayurvedic therapies such as Abhyanga, synchronized Abhyanga, traditional full-body massage, Sirodhara warm-oil massage and Ayurvedic back massage, at The Spa.
-Learn Reiki, yoga, and meditation from experienced yoga gurus and dedicated trainers.
- Refine your golf skills at the two putting greens with 9 holes. If you are a golf aficionado, enjoy a challenging game with 12 holes.
- Take advice from the beauty specialists at Warren Tricomi Salon and get a makeover with O.P.I. nail polish, Clarins and Forest Essentials. Get a separate room for bridal beauty treatments.
- Take a dip in tranquil surroundings of the outdoor pool.
- Soothe your senses with various spa treatments at The Spa.
- Play a game at the 9-acre executive Par 3 golf course at The Leela Goa, next to Arabian Sea. Get golf clubs, tees, golf balls and score cards at the Golf Counter.
- There are four well-lit boardrooms and one conference room at The Leela, Goa, with various seating arrangements along with microphones and screens.
- For weddings and other social events, use the outdoor Leela Lawns and make use of decoration and valet parking, as well as, to and fro airport transfers.
- Enjoy a romantic dinner at the fine-dining restaurant, Riverside, facing Sal River. Pair your dish with a fine wine bottle and enjoy excellent services of the waiting staff.
- Book a table at The Restaurant serving Asian, Indian and Western cuisines. Enjoy its casual ambience with live kitchens and impressive views of the Golf Course and Arabian Sea along with the resorts pool. Try the Goan fish curry here.
- For fine-dining, reserve a table at Jamavar Restaurant serving traditional North Indian and South Indian delicacies that were popular during ancient times among aristocrats. Enjoy its understated ambience with the walls adorned with fine latticework.
- Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine at Riverside, the best Italian restaurant in Goa.
- Reserve a table at Susegado for an authentic Goan experience. Try freshly cooked seafood by the beachside and choose among a wide range of alcoholic beverages.
- The Aqua is a lively lounge, which becomes a discotheque during evenings giving you a taste of an authentic Goan nightlife.
- Taste the best single malts, chardonnays, and concoctions while you bask on the poolside deckchairs at The Poolside Bar.
- Be taken back to ancient times when you visit the Yali Lounge and choose your pick of spirits from the exhaustive menu.
The Leela Goa comprises of 206 rooms, villas, and suites with these accommodation options:
- The suites are categorised into Lagoon Deluxe and Lagoon.
- The Lagoon Deluxe Suite has tasteful interiors with one separate balcony offering a splendid view of the lotus lagoons. Enjoy the beautiful garden entry at the Lagoon Suite with two separate balconies comprising comfortable Dedon furniture.
- Club Pool Suites and Club Suites are the two categories of Club Suites. The Club Pool Suites offer separate bedrooms and expansive living rooms along with separate plunge pools and personal butler services. Club suites, on the other hand, are near the beach area where you get sweeping views of Arabian Sea and Golf Course from the separated balconies. Enjoy round-the-clock butler services in this suite category.
- There are two types of villas at The Leela Goa - Royal and Presidential. The Royal Villa offers two bedrooms along with individual living and dining rooms. Relax in the separate Jacuzzi in the marble bathroom, or enjoy swimming in the plunge pool. And, get sweeping views of Golf Course and Arabian Sea from the terrace. If you are planning for an elongated stay here, opt for the Presidential Villa containing three bedrooms along with a separate living room and dining room. Use the Jacuzzi and plunge pool on the separate terrace in this villa category.
- Conservatory Premiere and Lagoon Terrace are the two types of rooms here. The Conservatory Premiere rooms overlook the lagoon and they come with separate day-beds. Every Lagoon Terrace room has a garden entry and separate balcony for you to relax properly.
- All the rooms, suites, and villas offer high-speed internet.