Kerala Tours, India
Kerala Tour Packages - Book Kerala Tours, Kerala Tour India - MakeMyTrip.com
Luxury Tour Packages Deals
- Kerala - A Family Holiday (Online Special Only) @ Rs.24,791/-
- My Kerala (Online Special Only) @ Rs.20,322/-
- Mini Kerala (Online Special Only) @ Rs.22,548/-
- Beautiful South, Ooty, Kodaikanal & Munnar @ Rs.28,208/-
- Experience Kerala with Private Vehicle (Flight Inclusive) @ Rs.15,999/-
- Experience Kerala With Private Vehicle (Land Only) @ Rs.12,990/-
- Glimpse of Kerala with Flights @ Rs.22,999/-
- Appealing Kerala With Private Vehicle - (Flight Inclusive) @ Rs.17,999/-
- Glimpse of Kerala - Land Only @ Rs.16,999/-
- Enchanting Kerala @ Rs.33,440/-
Kerala Holiday Packages - Traveller Reviews
Refund Feedback By SAMRA MALLICK
Well Organised Trip By PRAGYA GUPTA
I wanted to write about the recent trip that i took with my family to Kerala. I am a Masters student, studying in UK, Edinburgh. I planned to visit down my parents in the winter break and it was a lovely surprise when they decided to take me for an-almost-week long trip to Kerala (6Th January 2013-11th January 2013)
The tour started with a bit of a problem for me as my flight got delayed (Spicejet- no food/no compensation provided). Anyways, as we headed out to Kochi. I could see the difference in the landscape as buildings got shorter and roads wider. The air got warmer and the coconut trees decorated the sides. The hotel was awesome. We were very pleased with the interiors of the hotel and selection of the same. As we headed out the next day, we enjoyed more as we saw churches, beaches, fishing nets sprawled across the floors, kanjivaram sarees etc. I must congratulate the whole team on planning a fabulous itinerary! I must congratulate them more on the choice of hotels and resorts that you guys picked out for us. I must mention the ELEPHANT COURT here which was simply outstanding. I loved the boat ride, i loved the backwaters. There was nothing that i hated about this tour.
Herein I would like to mention about our Tour manager, Mr. Nikhil who was amazing when it came to organising the trip. he kept us updated about everything and solved all the issues related to the tour. All the members (from kids to the youth to oldies) gelled well with him and he made sure that he catered to everyone's needs personally. This trip was a very well managed and organised trip and I must congratulate makemytrip on my family's behalf on making my visit to India an amazing one. Kudos guys!
Am hereby attaching some pictures from the trip. Congratulations to the whole team again!