kashmir Tour Packages - Book kashmir Tours, kashmir Tour India - MakeMyTrip.com
kashmir Tour Packages
The famous Kashmir valley is known for its beauty. The magnificence and charm of the valley cannot be described in words. People love to stay in house boats and enjoy the scenic beauty all around. There is a lot to see here, thus Kashmir tour India must be chosen accordingly.
When one thinks of Kashmir, a timeless picture of nubile valleys, snow covered mountains, lush green meadows with a flock of sheep grazing on them, and the locals clad in their long gowns (pherans) and turbans. There is a whole lot to do and explore in Kashmir.
Charismatic Kashmir with ..
Luxury Tour Packages Deals
- Best of Kashmir Bonanza @ Rs.24,690/-
- Discover Kashmir @ Rs.36,574/-
- Glorious Kashmir - Srinagar Gulmarg Pahalgam @ Rs.29,494/-
- Best of Kashmir @ Rs.24,481/-
- Adorable Kashmir @ Rs.28,224/-
- Magical Kashmir @ Rs.29,261/-
- Captivating Kashmir @ Rs.35,714/-
- A Paradise Called Kashmir @ Rs.18,799/-
- Khajuraho Holiday - 1 Night Hotel Stay @ Rs.1,264/-
- Shirdi Sai Baba Darshan @ Rs.18,443/-
kashmir Tours, India
kashmir tour packages are designed to take you through all the exotic destinations in Kashmir and experience all the enthralling activities that Kashmir is known for. The Kashmir tour draws you away from the mundane cacophony of the city life to the sanguine and sagacious serenity of the hills and lush green valleys. The Dal Lake in Srinagar (although far from its former glory) still holds a sway over the tourists and is one of the most favored tourist sites in Srinagar followed closely by the Mughal Gardens, and the Jama Masjid (not to be confuse by the Jama Masjid in Delhi). You can bask in the glory of such cultural treasures as the Thiksey Monastery and Matho Gompa in Leh. The Pangong Lake in Leh, situated at a mindboggling height of approximately 18000 feet, is another must visit place in while on a Kashmir tour. Kashmir has been hailed as Paradise on Earth and the fairyland like landscape of Kashmir justify the tag.
# Shrinagar- The famous Dal Lake is the major attraction, besides Naseem Lake and Nageen Lake. The destination also has beautiful gardens like Mughal Gardens, Nishat Gardens, etc.
# Gulmarg- The perfect skiing destination is a must visit if fond of skiing and other adventurous activities and Kashmir tour package includes this place.
# Destinations like Vaishno Devi, Leh and Ladakh, Patnitop, Pahalgam, Zanskar, Kargil and many more are also attractive places in the state of Kashmir. Hindu pilgrimages visit Vaishno Devi in large numbers.
All these places can be visited through Kashmir tour packages. Majority of attractions are included in these packages.
Though, an all season destination, the best time to visit this state is between March and October as during this time, the climate is pleasant.
How to Reach
- By Air- Srinagar Airport offers daily flights to and fro from various major cities of the country. It is located just fourteen kms away from the main city.
- By Road- Several state transport buses (SRTC) are available but private taxis or self drive is also common.
- By Rail- There is an excellent network of railways with the nearest railhead at Jammu Tawi. The rest of the Indian cities are well connected with Kashmir’s various cities.
Kashmir is famous for its saffron, warm phirans and various spices. In order to enjoy all these attractions, it is recommended to book Kashmir tours well in advance.
kashmir Tour India - Get discounted deals available on India kashmir Tour Packages at MakeMyTrip. Enjoy kashmir Tours, vacation Tours kashmir, kashmir Tourism at lowest prices. Also check our other theme destination packages.