Book Hotels in Shimla
(307 PROPERTIES IN Shimla)
307 Hotels Found in Shimla
Choose from below List of 307 Available Hotels in Shimla.
- Price:Low to High
- Price:High to Low
It was a comfortable stay. We loved the rooms and amenities provided by the hotel. The staff was also responsible and humble. The hotel exceed the comfort requirements and we will suggest people to stay in this hotel.
Good service and friendly staff, room service was outstanding, lots of personalisation location was awesome, close to mall road, the most happening place in Shimla .. Would love to come back here again .. Overall experience was great .. Property little dated .. The only area of improvement
Rs 8000Book Now
Rooms were spacious and clean. Outside view from room was the best part. Staff is friendly, food was great, breakfast & dinner buffet. Room service provided us everything we demanded in no time & extra cost. Really enjoyed our stay and I would definitely recommend this place.
This is a nice place to stay in Shimla, little away (4 km. From the mall road. It is particularly good if one is having own transport. The hotels on and around mall road are little noisy and for those who love peace and tranquillity this is the place to stay. The package included dinner and breakfast and the food was well prepared with variety. There was a live performance by a singer on the terrace outside dining hall which we really enjoyed. Children enjoyed the indoor games like TT, Foosball, air hockey available there. Check-in was fast and Mr. Negi gave us a nice surprise by upgrading our rooms.
Rs 3575Book Now
I had an amazing experience at hotel CK. The staff is very good and courteous. The rooms and the view from the room was amazing. The food was delicious. Moreover, the taxi stand is very close to the hotel so for those who want to hire a taxi for Shimla tour, Hotel CK is a very good option. Do try body spa and foot massage... Recommended :)
Its awesome, everything was good. I will be there again and again. Cleanliness was good, room service was also fine. Best thing is location and yes receptionist was also so beautiful. Go if want to go Shimla.
Rs 3525Book Now
Totally value for money. Food was awesome. Service is just top class. I must say bridge view is the best hotel in Shimla. I really liked the service and the food was just awesome. The staff was so humble and generous.
Ideally located near Lift. Bang on the Mall Road near the most happening area. Hotel has own lift as well. So customer friendly even elderly people. Very dining area. With the superb view of the city. Eating services very well-handled by MOTI MAHAL delux services. Food very pocket friendly & delicious. Overall, superb experience. Will visit again surely.
Rs 3192Book Now
Stayed with my family last week room is good, front desk is very helpful, near to mall road. You need to claim up for one min to reach the road, breakfast and dinner is good, room is neat and clean with hot water facility.. Served a good coffee as welcome drink.. Worth for money.
Visited Shimla stayed at silverine, I must say it's good hotel. Staff is good and corporative with quick service. Rooms are well cleaned, especially toilets. Recommended stay.
Rs 2800Book Now
Nice place to stay and relax, away from maddening crowd, beautiful location, amid nature, comfortable and good rooms, friendly staff, reasonably good food
Value for money, enjoyed stay in the Hotel. Location of resort is very good. Rooms are neat and clean. Service and quality of food is good. All the facilities and services were good.
It meets my expectation with resort.
Rs 3772Book Now
Except taste of food everything is up to the point. Family rooms are really good. Cottages are good if you are in a big group otherwise new wing is really nice. Staff behavior is excellent. They charge for some games like pool, ice hockey in there activity room that is not really cool. Overall I would like to go again in this property.
The location is great and the newly constructed premium rooms are better. An hour away from Shimla, minutes away from Naldehra Golf Course and an hour away from Tattapani (also Chaba, where you can do beginners grade rafting) is great. If you do not have your own vehicle, then logistics may be a bit a problem / expensive.
Old style cottages and duplex rooms are charming in a way. Food is good but not great. Staff is hardworking and polite.
Will go again and hope that food improves just a few notches. They should organize some group activities (...hiking, mountain biking, evening bonfire / DJ music etc, to encourage guests socialising with each other).
Rs 5000Book Now
Value for money.. Everything was excellent including food, room, cleanliness. Hotel staff was extra supportive. Manager was so polite and genuine. I will recommend to every single, couple, family, business owner or professional, group to stay in this hotel only..
This is our First stay in Shimla after 8 years, this is awesome experience stay at Le Talbot Hotel. At first to reach at hotel is quite adventurous as its way from back of Shimla Mall, but connectivity to mall is 5 min walk. Good location. Excellent rooms, service. Food bit expensive, I thought. Otherwise awesome stay experience. Might be some problem for Elderly people in reaching Mall to Hotel.
Rs 2600Book Now
Everything is near perfect. Only problem is very aggressive monkeys who try to enter your room to grab any food products hence balcony cannot be left open. Also balcony is only source of fresh air as other windows are Fixed glass. Desirable a window with wire mesh for fresh air. The food is well made and hotel staff is extremely friendly and the property is in the middle of thick pine forest so great valley view. Will repeat.
A lovely view and much better than any of the other hill stations. Far from the hustle and bustle of city. There is beautiful greenery all around the resort along with the view of the Himalayan range. Almost all the rooms are valley facing with a view of mountains filled with Deodar trees. We ended up extending our stay.
Rs 2941Book Now
View & Services were really nice. It was a wonderful experience. The hotel staff and reception was really helpful. We enjoyed a lot. Would recommend all of you to visit this place whenever you go to kufri. Only WiFi was chargeable which should be free.
Excellent resort with spectacular hills view. Very friendly atmosphere. We are relaxed and happy on our choice at Galleu Hill Resort. Price of rooms are very attractive, Resort is like 5 star rating resort. Thanks MMT for giving me a good choice. Keep it up.
Rs 2699Book Now
The hotel is situated In a good location ( near mall road). Room was good, like 'Sheesh mahal'. Neat and clean with a small wash room. Service and other facilities were good and satisfactory. Water and gyser in bathroom were satisfying.
At the time of check out, I forgot my watch in the room. Though it was not costly, I thought to check the hotel management. It was unfortunate that they didn't contact me for the same.
So if you visit there beware of your belongings. Rest was good.
Hotel's location is very good. One can reach hotel by car. It is near mall road and local bus stand. Room service is good. Rooms are good. I recommend this hotel for family.
Rs 1850Book Now
Its a good hotel rooms are goog but the best part is its location
Highly recommended for location and service and value for money
Staff is good and helpful and food quality is also good a family hotel
Visited Shimla late at night was not able to trace exact location. Called hotel but no one responded infact the person on reception put the phone on side. After much difficulty when we reached hotel to my utter surprise no one was ready to open the door even after ringing the bell N number of times. After banging the door several times the person at reception opened the door. The rooms were quite small and bedding was not clean. The food and location was good but still not recommended seeing the service and price.
Rs 1850Book Now
Hotel Shingar is a very good Hotel, I stayed there with my friend for a day during my visit to Shimla. The room was cozy and very comfortable. Food was delicious, Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Overall it was a very good hotel in terms of hospitality.
Nice hotel. We stayed in super deluxe for 1 day & in Super deluxe family suit for 2 days with my wife, son & daughter. We enjoyed more in suit. Location was convenient. It is at the end of mall road. We enjoyed the food. Room were clean & view from room was good. Beds & linen were good.
Rs 3200Book Now
We are very much pleased with the hospitality of the hotel. Very good service, quick cleanliness, the room is very good. The facilities are very good. The hotel arranged a good taxi for the entire sight seeing. The taxi driver is very helpful and used give a brief description of the city. From the hotel we used a have a view of the entire city.
I booked the hotel through makemytrip. Com.
Indeed the hotel is in great location. Very peaceful and beautiful. I took a superior room facing nice view outside. Hotel had parking facility. But my driver had to sleep in the car itself. Otherwise the food and room were satisfactory. The staff were nice and curtious. I stayed for three full days. The menu was different each day.
Rs 3375Book Now
Staff of hotel is very good. Rooms are clean. Room service is good. The location of hotel is excellent. Thanks a lots to make my trip which made our trip excited
I booked this hotel through makemytrip in discount. Which is worthy for money. Hotel is located in a good and beautiful place. Very good service by the hotel. This hotel is located between Kufri and Chail road where it is easy to visit those tourism spots.
Rs 2125Book Now
No results found
About Shimla Hotels
Frequently Asked Questions Things to do in Shimla
- ● Kalka Shimla Railway in Shimla: Experience an enchanting journey by boarding the UNESCO recognised Kalka Shimla Railway! Connecting the history-rich town of Kalka with India's finest hill station- Shimla, this route offers some of the most breathtaking sights of the country.
- ● Summer Festival: The Summer Festival in Shimla is a huge annual highlight celebrated in the month of June. A week-long festival, this is very popular with tourists as well as locals because this is when you can witness song and dance performances, fashion shows, cookery shows and even baby pageants.
- ● Green Valley: Oozing boundless beauty, Green Valley is a natural dale near Kufri in Shimla. It is surrounded by verdant hills that are covered with dense forests of pine and deodar. Sometimes rare animals like Yaks can be seen wandering and grazing here.
- ● Kufri: Kufri, nestling 8000 ft above sea level, is a small hill station in Shimla district. It is located at a distance of 16 km from central Shimla, on NH-22. The scenic environs and snow-capped landscapes attract tourists from all parts of the country and abroad.
- ● Manorville Mansion: Manorville Mansion is located in vicinity of the picturesque Summer Hill in Shimla. This mansion is a significant historical property as it once served as residence of Rajkumari Amrit Kaur, daughter of Raja Harnam Singh.
March to June is a popular tourist season in Shimla as the weather is quite pleasant and perfect for outdoor activities. The temperature is comfortable and usually varies between 15°C and 30°C. If you are into adventure sports then this is the ideal time to try paragliding, trekking, camping and rafting. Make sure you carry comfortable walking shoes for going around the Mall Road. Summers are mild and you might need light woolens, especially at night.
When to visit Shimla What to Pack for Shimla
- ● If visiting Shimla in the summer, carry light cottons for the day as the sun is quite strong. The evenings require a light jacket as temperatures tend to drop.
- ● If visiting Shimla in the winter, carry woollens, thermals and a heavy jacket. To keep warm when it snows, boots, gloves, a cap and muffler are essential.
- ● Motion sickness medication is recommended for those who are prone to sickness on winding roads.
- ● Sunblock and sunglasses will help shield you from the strong sun at a high altitude.
Things to Eat in Shimla
- ● Guchhi Mattar: A popular staple of Himachali vegetarian cuisine, guchhi maattar combines mushrooms and peas in a spicy gravy.
- ● Dham: Dham is a dish usually cooked during festivals. The recipe involves rice, daal and rajma cooked overnight in yogurt.
- ● Kamna Devi Temple: Nestled amidst breathtaking mountainous surroundings atop the Prospect Hill, Kamna Devi Temple is approximately 6 km away from the hill station of Shimla. Perched at an elevation of about 2150 m above sea level, the temple is within walking distance from Boileauganj on Shimla–Bilaspur Road.
- ● Tara Devi Temple: Located amidst picturesque environs on Shimla-Kalka Highway, Tara Devi Temple is a prominent place of religious importance. Nestled atop the Tara Parvat, this temple is approximately 15 km away from the hill station of Shimla.
- ● Jakhu Temple: Nestling atop Jhakhu Hill, the Jhakhu Temple is one of Shimla's popular places of religious importance. It is situated 2.5 km away from the ridge, at an elevation of 8000 ft above sea level.
- ● Kali Bari Temple: Just one km away from Mall Road- the central hub of Shimla, the ancient Kali Bari Temple is a place worth visiting. Dedicated to Goddess Kali, who is also known as Devi Shyamala, this religious edifice is visited by countless devotees every year.
- ● Kogi Mata Temple: Kogi Mata Temple is located in Kogi Village near Naldehra in Shimla. Dedicated to the Hindu Goddess – Kogi Maa, this religious edifice is one of the hill station's prominent places of worship.