Hotels in Pondicherry
(Hotels in Pondicherry and Places to Stay - Pick from 295 Pondicherry Hotels)
It was good and suitable for family travelers. Beach and other roam Around areas are nearby with in 1. 5 km. Food taste has to be improved and not up-to the mark for what we are paying. Break fast buffet was good and need to add some more items. House keeping service is not at all available. Management needs high focus to set up a responsive team to maintain the hotel standards.
I stayed in premium room which is located in new block, where the standard/deluxe are located in old block and it seems to be not maintained well. So I gone for little expensive room (premium) and but it's not that much spacious to accommodate extra bed. When I was speaking about extra bed which was paid while booking, but I struggled a lot/making noise to get that one at 11 Pm. Reception, security and room service are good enough. Food taste has to be improved and not that much good and at the same time its not bad. Coming to house keeping service, Am really curious to know such team is available in that hotel. We are keep on calling to clean the spilled water in my room by my kid, at last they have not turned until my checkout. Finally it was cleaned by us using available papers with us. Not sure only the extn given by hotel and not such team is available it seems.
Puducherry's Anandha Inn features a spa and multiple culinary venues including poolside dining, a live kitchen and the Ecstasy b
Rs. 3,500Choose Dates
Location is good. Easily accessible. Convenient to reach the white Town area and the highway. Well maintained. Staff courteous. Amenities are good. Parking space available. Good for both business and leisure travel.
Room was given. Everything else was fine, only problem was the window could not be locked as the rubber beading had worn out. House keeping staff was called upon and he closed it, but the window opened on its own every time, the front door was opened. Had to place a chair against the window and adjust.
2.6 km from Pondicherry Railway Station, 4 km from Pondicherry Airport, 2.2 km from Sri Aurobindo Ashram. Located near Wh
Rs. 6,500Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Pondicherry
On the Road that's why, reaching to this place is tough job. The cleaning room is also good. The manager of hotel having polite and helpful behavior for the traveller. I feel really good. But the meal facility is bad. Overall anyone who wants to stay in Chennai east Coast Road should have prefer this hotel. Having cheapest price and clean hotel. I am from Utter Pradesh, which came for honeymoon, but I stay Chennai east Coast one night, and this hotel gives better facility as much possible. Over all the hotel is good for traveller. On the Road that's why, reaching to this place is tough job. The cleaning room is also good. The manager of hotel having polite and helpful behavior for the traveller. I feel really good. But the meal facility is bad. Overall anyone who wants to stay in Chennai east Coast Road should have prefer this hotel. Having cheapest price and clean hotel.
Enjoy ocean views and pamper yourself at the spa at Ocean Spray Pondicherry. Indulge at the Amber restaurant and the 24 hr Tea L
Rs. 5,700Choose Dates
Quality of food can be improved.
Bowel was placed in a congested position. If it can be turned facing mirror enable more comfortable leg space. Arrangement for free flowing of spilled water after bath may be rechecked. Otherwise put a door mat or towel there at the front of bath cabin.
Sunway Manor, property that features contemporary ambience that is blended with traditional South Indian hospitality. Guests can
Recently Viewed Hotels in Pondicherry
The stay was good, employees were polite, breakfast was awesome they have a good in house restaurant everyone should try their pasta which the best I guess in Pondicherry.
There could have been more channels in TV but that's not an huge issue.
Facilities:Offering comfort and great services at budget rates, OYO 1412 Hotel Laila's County in Pondicherry is an ideal lodging
Rs. 4,018Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Pondicherry
Excellent staff, very polite and helpful. Very clean rooms and Bath. Nearby to all prime places a and. No restaurant but can order by hot box. Will be definitely staying there next time and would recommend to friends and family.
Rs. 1,300Choose Dates
Room was okay for the rate and its just a very short walk away from the Beach. But the bathroom was communal and that was not in the descriptions. Also the room lacked some basic facilities like a mirror and the plug point was also half open with some wires hanging out. But will recommend for anyone who just want a place to sleep that s close-by to the Beach and a near to Auroville.
Natural Concept Property, Hotel close to Beach, Chill sit out, Home made food.
Rs. 699Choose Dates
The hotel is very close to ECR so great while checking in and checking out. Ample parking available. Our room was a standard double room and it was spacious of our family of 3. It had a mini fridge too which helped. The staff was very accommodating and helping. The breakfast buffet was pretty good and many options were available. They could improve on the breakfast service though. It was a little slow.
Location: Ginger Hotel Pondicherry is within 4 km from New Bus Stand, Puducherry Railway Station and Pondicherry Airport. Nearby
Rs. 2,499Choose Dates
At the given cost, at this main location, with all the facilities available are worth and has more value for money. You may not feel regret, instead you may feel relaxed for sure. Two things to mention cleanliness and hospitality at most affordable cost, you call it Eden Park.
Everything was nice and we had a pleasant stay. But just one suggestion is, it would have been even nicer and felt comfortable if the main door was installed with a latch inside additionally with the door lock. Otherwise all was good.
Rs. 1,600Choose Dates
Good stay no disturbance. Food of tent restaurant was awesome. Rate costs little much higher but worth of its taste. Try sizzling mania of this restaurant. Chef has its magical hand. And the breakfast was complimentary and its worth.
Great for couples. You can enjoy a lot with this hotel. I love this hotel and whenever I go to pondicherry first preference that I choose le mirage only.
p align="justify">The Le Mirage hotel is located at a smooth distance from Chennai International Airport which is 150 km, while
Rs. 2,400Choose Dates
Location is very good, hospitality and food is superb, I want to give 10 out of 10 for all area.
Raja Rajeshwari Residency is a 2 star property. The property offers best in class services and warm hospitality for hassle free
Rs. 1,550Choose Dates
Rooms, they were spacious and looked amazing. Location, just 300 meters from the sea and such a splendid view from the resort. Away from the city and that's the highlight. Food, the buffet spread was mind-blowing and the food was delicious.
Nestled between backwaters and the blue ocean, Windflower Resorts feature French style rooms and Ayurvedic and Balinese spa ther
Rs. 10,395Choose Dates
Built in French mansion style, the hotel building is very unique in character it is not one of those faceless modern hotels. Particularly enjoyed the shaded courtyard which served as dining space. The hotel is located at the heart of the French Town, and a mere minutes away from the seafront promenade. It is in a quiet locality without much traffic to disturb peace. The food is good though the fare is limited in variety. The service provided is very friendly and courteous. On the whole we enjoyed a laid back few days at this hotel, and would certainly recommend to others.
The room we were given is a bit on the smaller side. The veranda in the front of the room made up for the cramped space inside.
Set in the heritage French quarter of Pondicherry, the Le Dupleix features a courtyard dining experience & a lounge bar.
Rs. 7,499Choose Dates
I went for one night stay only. The room had a window AC wondered if it works. But it gave enough chillness for the sleep. They provided complementary water bottle and toilet is maintained good. There is tons of restaurants Around in walk-able distance also online orders available. Location is near by bus stop. Overall good value for money.
Rs. 974Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
Five Star Hotels in Pondicherry and Luxury Properties you can stay
4 Star Hotels in Pondicherry - Best Pondicherry Hotels in Budget
4 Star Hotel - Thiruvalluvar Nagar, Pondicherry
Puducherry's Anandha Inn features a spa and multiple culinary venues including poolside dining, a live kitchen and the Ecstasy b
Low Price hotels in Pondicherry
Hotel in Pondicherry - About Hotel Booking
Pondicherry, also known as Puducherry, is a union territory on the eastern coast of India, located near Chennai. Its serene beaches, luxurious beach resorts, and secluded backwaters attract tourists from across the world. Peace lovers flock to the city from various parts of the globe to meditate and leave their worries behind at Auroville and Aurobindo Ashram, the two major landmarks of the city.
Since 1674 to the post-independence era, Pondicherry served as one of the main French settlements in the country. In 1963, Pondicherry was officially declared an Indian union territory. However, till date, the city houses a mix of Tamil and French-influenced lifestyle, as indicated in the local culture and cuisines of the city.
As a melting pot of eastern and western cultures, Pondicherry has a lot to offer. Take a relaxed weekend break at Pondicherry, by browsing through makemytrip.com and booking the best MakeMyTrip hotel in Pondicherry that suits your requirements. Be it cheap and budget-ranges or luxurious accommodations, India’s favourite travel partner offers them all at unmatched rates with great offers, at the click of a button!
Best localities in Pondicherry
- Promenade, White Town – For those seeking an eclectic mix of the colonial era and the modern world, this locale is well suited. Walk along the boulevards across the Mediterranean-style picturesque houses in this locality and taste authentic French cuisines at the pretty bakeries. King’s City Residency is an economical option which is great if you have kids or infants with you, as you can cook your own meals in the private kitchenettes. Lovers of luxury can opt for Promenade Pondicherry, popular for its simplistic French architecture and lies at walking distance from the beach. Hotel Villa Krish is another beautiful Pondicherry hotel that offers incredible amenities at affordable prices.
- Auroville – Experience tranquility at its best at Auroville or the Aurobindo Ashram and watch the cultural performances offered by the ashram in the evenings. Olive de Villa is a budget-friendly, top-rated MakeMyTrip hotel in Pondicherry. By booking rooms here, you can easily visit nearby tourist attractions, including Botanical Gardens, Immaculate Conception Cathedral, and Varadaraja Perumal Temple. Another affordable alternative in the vicinity is Oyo 100054 near Auroville beach, which offers a warm and comfortable stay. Reside in the heart of the French cultural hub of the city by opting to stay at the Auro Resort and Spa, a short walk away from the beach, coffee shops, clubs, and restaurants.
- Mission Street– If you wish to live in the centre of all the hustle and bustle you must choose accommodations at Mission Street or MG Road, the commercial hubs of the town. MRK Inn is a good and cheap option in this area and is at stone throw from Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar temple and Immaculate Conception Cathedral. Le Mirage is another option in the heart of the city and is near tourist attractions such as Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Eglise de Notre Dam des Agnes.
Things to do
- Experience the best of French cuisines with some chilled beer at the cute cafes along the sea shore, at the French colony of Pondicherry, by booking the best of Hotels in Pondicherry at attractive prices and deals. Unwind from your hectic schedules by taking a leisurely stroll during the sunset along the city’s long coastline or take a relaxed bicycle ride while café hopping in this laid back town.
- Watch the sunrise and take a leisurely stroll across the Serenity beach or Paradise beach, along the Promenade.
- Ride a pedal boat at Chunnambar boat house or Oustery lake. Unwind at the Botanical Garden and Bharati Park.
- Shop till you drop at Goubert market and click Instagram-worthy pictures at the French Colony, known for its beautiful backdrop of walls and whitewashed fences.
- Take a cooking demo of the traditional cuisines of the region and learn about textile weaving, bamboo art, puppet shows, and handmade paper tours. These are offered by the SITA Cultural Centre, which also offers classes on Tanjavur painting, Kolam or Rangoli, and mehendi or henna.
- Hire bikes and explore the town at your own pace and go on a fishing trip at the local villages.
How to reach/Transportation HubsBy Air: The nearest airport to Pondicherry is located at Chennai, at a distance of around 135 km.
By Train: Pondicherry has a connecting train from Chennai via Villupuram, on Pondicherry Express.
By Bus: Pondicherry is well connected by bus to important cities nearby, such as Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Coimbatore.
By Taxi: Pondicherry has a good roadway system and can be availed to reach the city from nearby cities, including Chennai and Bangalore.
Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in pondicherry.