Hotels in Pondicherry
(216 Hotels in Pondicherry Price Starts @ Rs. 528 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
A very good hotel at reasonable prices. Value for money and comfortable stay with family. Well located and tidily maintained. In house restaurant available, and serves delicious food. Tidy rooms and flawless in-time service was provided. Comfortable car parking in cellar provided.
gopalarao karlapalem | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 1,799Choose Dates
It was really a great stay at the hotel. Beach was very close by and you can find the shopping all in walkable distance. I really like the roof top restaurant with Lounge. Overall it was a very decent and worth for money stay.
Dayalan | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 3,500Choose Dates
. Though room is bit small, well maintained with all facilities. The food served in restaurant is excellent. Free buffet breakfast is also nice. Ambience very cool. Overall, this hotel is very good to stay with family.
L Jagannathan | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 1,945Choose Dates
Golden Sun Inn is situated at central location in Pondichery. The staff are very good manned and has smiling face. The room is small and net is weak which they have to improve. Good location and near to all sight seeing places.
Sridhar Sounderajan | Thu, Apr 19, '18
Rs. 1,163Choose Dates
Good place to live if you are on a solo trip. Nice location the French colony, the promenade beach is near by. Bike rental stores are at walking distance. You will get an awesome filter coffee at one food stall situated at 1 minute walking distance. Value for money. Just go for it
Dr. Swapnil Modak | Thu, Mar 1, '18
Rs. 1,500Choose Dates
Good Location and good food. Rooms are clean and neat. Very close to various business establishments. The services timings to be increased as there is no vegetarian hotel nearby. Around 10. 30pm, we are forced to travel for a long distance for a good dinner . Breakfast is good.
RAVI SHANKAR | Tue, Apr 3, '18
Rs. 1,200Choose Dates
Rooms are very clean and nice. Breakfast and service was also very good. The staff was quite helpful. Good value for money. Good location; Walkable from the main bus stand. On the negative side, this hotel is located in a con jested lane. Two cars can't pass in the same lane. Also two wheeler's are parked at either end of the road that makes the road more con jested. Luckily we didn't have any problems due to it. People were quite helpful in adjusting the two wheeler's to enable the car to pass. T
PRASANTH KARUTHEDATH | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 1,050Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Pondicherry
Excellent place. Worth for money. Just one km away from beach. Restaurant is in the same building and quality food. Good room service and complimentary break fast. Parking facility is so good and safe. Lift facilities is available
Santhosh ap | Mon, May 7, '18
Rs. 1,481Choose Dates
I stayed one night with Family during weekdays. Really beach, pool, and playing area are GOOD for kids . . My kids enjoyed most of the time in pool and playing area . They can increase the beach outing time from 6:00 pm IST to 8:00 pm IST. Good place for leisure out of work!
Iyyappan Chinnathambi | Fri, Apr 27, '18
Rs. 4,750Choose Dates
It is good and clean room also wash room Area also nice near by lot of tables main area lot of enjoyments and near by bystand bike parking also available water facilities excellent also Hard water... It is totally good value for money in this hotel new royal.
Manimaran Kannan | Sun, Mar 5, '17
Rs. 2,200Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Pondicherry
A very good hotel at reasonable prices. Value for money and comfortable stay with family. Well located and tidily maintained. In house restaurant available, and serves delicious fo ...
One of the best resorts around Pondy. Huge property, location is perfect just before Pondy on ECR, service is good, food is good, kids loved the huge pool but those who know swimming may not enjoy as the max depth is 4. 5 feet only though we may excuse as a safety aspect. Overall worth the time and money.
Augustine Anandkumar | Wed, May 9, '18
Rs. 4,000Choose Dates
The hotel staff was very polite and helping at each point. Good ambience provided. Food was good. When asked for nearby places to visit they gave us the list of places in the most sorted way and also made the us available the bike in no time. The service was quick and good. Will wish to come again
Bhagyashree gadodia | Sat, Feb 10, '18
Rs. 1,170Choose Dates
We booked 2 maple rooms at a discounted price and the hotel was a total worth. The place was totally amazing and the rooms were fabulous. Swimming pool was good but too much chlorinated. The place is a bit far from Pondi and you should cross the toll booth every time for entering Pondi. Overall we enjoyed a lot and this place was totally awesome for photoshoots.
Adhithya Jayakumar | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 2,399Choose Dates
Room & hospitality of the hotel is good ,. Location of the room is good there is no check in & check out timing limitations ,. We enjoyed a lot, and persons were more supportive. Since the hotel is in main Location we can access any where to the city
ModiParamesh Subramanian | Sun, Mar 18, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
It is in Prime location, provides clean rooms and all essential facilities; the room service also good compared with other hotels. But it has limited parking area. Overall good place to stay with family / friends. Even the restaurant at ground floor provided hygienic food with quality service.
Sundaramoorrhy Shanmugam | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 1,800Choose Dates
Great experience I must say. It's really very close to bus stand and they helped to get rental two wheeler as well. Food is decent for free breakfast and location is close to ashram, food joints and beaches. (Hardly 3 km). Surely I recommend this place for stay for its price.
Vani Krishnan | Fri, Mar 30, '18
Rs. 1,950Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Pondicherry
Pondicherry, also known as Puducherry, is a union territory on the eastern coast of India, located near Chennai. Its serene beaches, luxurious beach resorts, and secluded backwaters attract tourists from across the world. Peace lovers flock to the city from various parts of the globe to meditate and leave their worries behind at Auroville and Aurobindo Ashram, the two major landmarks of the city.
Since 1674 to the post-independence era, Pondicherry served as one of the main French settlements in the country. In 1963, Pondicherry was officially declared an Indian union territory. However, till date, the city houses a mix of Tamil and French-influenced lifestyle, as indicated in the local culture and cuisines of the city.
As a melting pot of eastern and western cultures, Pondicherry has a lot to offer. Take a relaxed weekend break at Pondicherry, by browsing through makemytrip.com and booking the best MakeMyTrip hotel in Pondicherry that suits your requirements. Be it cheap and budget-ranges or luxurious accommodations, India’s favourite travel partner offers them all at unmatched rates with great offers, at the click of a button!
Best localities in Pondicherry
- Promenade, White Town – For those seeking an eclectic mix of the colonial era and the modern world, this locale is well suited. Walk along the boulevards across the Mediterranean-style picturesque houses in this locality and taste authentic French cuisines at the pretty bakeries. King’s City Residency is an economical option which is great if you have kids or infants with you, as you can cook your own meals in the private kitchenettes. Lovers of luxury can opt for Promenade Pondicherry, popular for its simplistic French architecture and lies at walking distance from the beach. Hotel Villa Krish is another beautiful Pondicherry hotel that offers incredible amenities at affordable prices.
- Auroville – Experience tranquility at its best at Auroville or the Aurobindo Ashram and watch the cultural performances offered by the ashram in the evenings. Olive de Villa is a budget-friendly, top-rated MakeMyTrip hotel in Pondicherry. By booking rooms here, you can easily visit nearby tourist attractions, including Botanical Gardens, Immaculate Conception Cathedral, and Varadaraja Perumal Temple. Another affordable alternative in the vicinity is Oyo 100054 near Auroville beach, which offers a warm and comfortable stay. Reside in the heart of the French cultural hub of the city by opting to stay at the Auro Resort and Spa, a short walk away from the beach, coffee shops, clubs, and restaurants.
- Mission Street– If you wish to live in the centre of all the hustle and bustle you must choose accommodations at Mission Street or MG Road, the commercial hubs of the town. MRK Inn is a good and cheap option in this area and is at stone throw from Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar temple and Immaculate Conception Cathedral. Le Mirage is another option in the heart of the city and is near tourist attractions such as Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Eglise de Notre Dam des Agnes.
Things to do
- Experience the best of French cuisines with some chilled beer at the cute cafes along the sea shore, at the French colony of Pondicherry, by booking the best of Hotels in Pondicherry at attractive prices and deals. Unwind from your hectic schedules by taking a leisurely stroll during the sunset along the city’s long coastline or take a relaxed bicycle ride while café hopping in this laid back town.
- Watch the sunrise and take a leisurely stroll across the Serenity beach or Paradise beach, along the Promenade.
- Ride a pedal boat at Chunnambar boat house or Oustery lake. Unwind at the Botanical Garden and Bharati Park.
- Shop till you drop at Goubert market and click Instagram-worthy pictures at the French Colony, known for its beautiful backdrop of walls and whitewashed fences.
- Take a cooking demo of the traditional cuisines of the region and learn about textile weaving, bamboo art, puppet shows, and handmade paper tours. These are offered by the SITA Cultural Centre, which also offers classes on Tanjavur painting, Kolam or Rangoli, and mehendi or henna.
- Hire bikes and explore the town at your own pace and go on a fishing trip at the local villages.
How to reach/Transportation HubsBy Air: The nearest airport to Pondicherry is located at Chennai, at a distance of around 135 km.
By Train: Pondicherry has a connecting train from Chennai via Villupuram, on Pondicherry Express.
By Bus: Pondicherry is well connected by bus to important cities nearby, such as Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Coimbatore.
By Taxi: Pondicherry has a good roadway system and can be availed to reach the city from nearby cities, including Chennai and Bangalore.
Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in pondicherry.