Hotels in Pondicherry
(Hotels in Pondicherry and Places to Stay - Pick from 307 Pondicherry Hotels)
All over experience of stay is okay.
The experience was good and comfy. However the catering requires to improve manifold as the food was essentially South Indian in case of veg and very first choices in case of non veg. Moreover the items were cold especially boiled eggs. Moreover the sausages were burnt also.
If peace and a break is the most sought after, then Pondicherry is surely one of the choicest holiday destinations in South Indi
Rs. 2,199Choose Dates
We had a very pleasant stay at Hotel Atithi, the location is convenient, staff is very helpful, food is good and the room is great. The only negative would be that the room was located on the 4th floor and above that was the roof top restaurant, so lot of noises like dragging of tables and chairs especially after the restaurant closes caused a lot of disturbance while sleeping. Otherwise totally recommend this place to stay and make sure you either get the 2nd or the 3rd floor
1 km away from Pondicherry Promenade, Hotel Atithi features luxurious spa treatments, a French themed restaurant and a rooftop b
Rs. 3,650Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Pondicherry
The room was good, but the receptionist were very bad, they just never smile. The restaurant was excellent with great food and very affordable. And one major issue is that they only provide Tamil TV channels which is very bad, none other language channels were telecast.
Hotel Green Palace, a preferred choice for business and leisure travellers, is in proximity to Puducherry Railway Station (1.6 k
Rs. 1,999Choose Dates
Complimentary breakfast was very good.
Water bottle supplied was not enough and room service was poor.
Being a budgetary property this heritage home offers comfort and convenience whether to their guest on business or holiday in Po
Rs. 1,350Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Pondicherry
I would rate 4. 5. Stay was good and satisfactory. Person there were cooperative. Due to no vacant rooms on the lower floor, we had to stay on 2nd floor. Must add something about floor during booking. Place was far away from the Beach. However was good . Breakfast was best. Ac was working fine. Cleaning was done regularly. Bathroom was good had a geyser.
Just 600 m from New Bus Stand, Hotel Ramana Residency offers budget accommodation to leisure travellers. Visit the sacred Arulmi
Rs. 1,120Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Pondicherry
This place is located Around 3-4 kms away from railway Station. Then the beaches were 4-5kms away keeping the place nice to stay with your near one.
Hotel Ayushman is a business class hotel with ayurvedic treatment and rejuvenation center in Pondicherry, India. It is a renowne
Rs. 989Choose Dates
It was good and suitable for family travelers. Beach and other roam Around areas are nearby with in 1. 5 km. Food taste has to be improved and not up-to the mark for what we are paying. Break fast buffet was good and need to add some more items. House keeping service is not at all available. Management needs high focus to set up a responsive team to maintain the hotel standards.
I stayed in premium room which is located in new block, where the standard/deluxe are located in old block and it seems to be not maintained well. So I gone for little expensive room (premium) and but it's not that much spacious to accommodate extra bed. When I was speaking about extra bed which was paid while booking, but I struggled a lot/making noise to get that one at 11 Pm. Reception, security and room service are good enough. Food taste has to be improved and not that much good and at the same time its not bad. Coming to house keeping service, Am really curious to know such team is available in that hotel. We are keep on calling to clean the spilled water in my room by my kid, at last they have not turned until my checkout. Finally it was cleaned by us using available papers with us. Not sure only the extn given by hotel and not such team is available it seems.
Puducherry's Anandha Inn features a spa and multiple culinary venues including poolside dining, a live kitchen and the Ecstasy b
Rs. 2,850Choose Dates
The 3 days trip for Pondicherry was amazing with stay in Hotel Annamalai International. Our check-in was 1 Pm. We reached Pondicherry at 8 Am and we were so tired. Thanks to the Hotel staff for allowing us to freshen up and keep our luggage. As we were so tired we couldn't wait till 1 Pm, so I called them and requested can we check in little early. They accepted and allowed us at 12.30 Pm. The room was so spacious and it had more privacy. I booked my stay such that I will get complimentary breakfast. One advice to everyone, don't think and Miss that offer, because the breakfast given was so delicious. There were so much variety that I was confused what to eat and what not to eat. One thing I missed was bathtub. Other than that everything was perfect for the money I paid.
Guests at Annamalai International can enjoy barbecue at the rooftop Mount Aquarius and a drink at The Court of Bacchus bar.
Rs. 2,800Choose Dates
Room was okay for the rate and its just a very short walk away from the Beach. But the bathroom was communal and that was not in the descriptions. Also the room lacked some basic facilities like a mirror and the plug point was also half open with some wires hanging out. But will recommend for anyone who just want a place to sleep that s close-by to the Beach and a near to Auroville.
Natural Concept Property, Hotel close to Beach, Chill sit out, Home made food.
Rs. 699Choose Dates
Good stay no disturbance. Food of tent restaurant was awesome. Rate costs little much higher but worth of its taste. Try sizzling mania of this restaurant. Chef has its magical hand. And the breakfast was complimentary and its worth.
Great for couples. You can enjoy a lot with this hotel. I love this hotel and whenever I go to pondicherry first preference that I choose le mirage only.
p align="justify">The Le Mirage hotel is located at a smooth distance from Chennai International Airport which is 150 km, while
Rs. 2,400Choose Dates
Beautiful ambiance, good light music, best pool in whole of French Town, the amazing yellow painted walls and the breakfast wad to die for. So peaceful. Staff was very courteous. We had surprises in room for us. Best stay ever in hotel.
A heritage hotel, 6 kms from Pondicherry Airport, 1 km from Raj Niwas Located in the heart of the French Quarter and a few st
We had a nice stay in Le Royal Park, the interior of the hotel was great. I appreciate the neat and clean rooms, the deluxe room bathroom is small but the room is so spacious with a big balcony. There also was a electronically secured vault in the room to save any valuables. The midnight buffet was a good experience. The buffet menu is so limited yet taste was good especially the shallot pulao and the allapey fish curry. The complimentary buffet breakfast included North, South Indian as well as western breakfast foods. There was a live counter for egg and dosa as well. The pool area was quiet.
2.6 km from Pondicherry Railway Station, 4 km from Pondicherry Airport, 2.2 km from Sri Aurobindo Ashram. Located near Wh
Rs. 2,500Choose Dates
Convenient and comfortable good food and good location.
Good food, convenient and comfortable location and place to stay is good.
1.3 km from Pondicherry Railway Station, 850 m from Botanical Garden, 1.6 KM FROM Sri Aurobindo Ashram, 5.4 km from Serenity Bea
Rs. 1,350Choose Dates
Hotel is well, but a big disappointment is if anyone have car and come for the Hotel don't come to this Hotel. Parking facilities is very worst. And their responsible for the parking also worst.
Location Lotus Comfort Hotel is situated on S.V.Patel Road in Pondicherry. Chennai International Airport is the nearest major ai
Rs. 1,399Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
Five Star Hotels in Pondicherry and Luxury Properties you can stay
4 Star Hotels in Pondicherry - Best Pondicherry Hotels in Budget
Low Price hotels in Pondicherry
Hotel in Pondicherry - About Hotel Booking
Pondicherry, also known as Puducherry, is a union territory on the eastern coast of India, located near Chennai. Its serene beaches, luxurious beach resorts, and secluded backwaters attract tourists from across the world. Peace lovers flock to the city from various parts of the globe to meditate and leave their worries behind at Auroville and Aurobindo Ashram, the two major landmarks of the city.
Since 1674 to the post-independence era, Pondicherry served as one of the main French settlements in the country. In 1963, Pondicherry was officially declared an Indian union territory. However, till date, the city houses a mix of Tamil and French-influenced lifestyle, as indicated in the local culture and cuisines of the city.
As a melting pot of eastern and western cultures, Pondicherry has a lot to offer. Take a relaxed weekend break at Pondicherry, by browsing through makemytrip.com and booking the best MakeMyTrip hotel in Pondicherry that suits your requirements. Be it cheap and budget-ranges or luxurious accommodations, India’s favourite travel partner offers them all at unmatched rates with great offers, at the click of a button!
Best localities in Pondicherry
- Promenade, White Town – For those seeking an eclectic mix of the colonial era and the modern world, this locale is well suited. Walk along the boulevards across the Mediterranean-style picturesque houses in this locality and taste authentic French cuisines at the pretty bakeries. King’s City Residency is an economical option which is great if you have kids or infants with you, as you can cook your own meals in the private kitchenettes. Lovers of luxury can opt for Promenade Pondicherry, popular for its simplistic French architecture and lies at walking distance from the beach. Hotel Villa Krish is another beautiful Pondicherry hotel that offers incredible amenities at affordable prices.
- Auroville – Experience tranquility at its best at Auroville or the Aurobindo Ashram and watch the cultural performances offered by the ashram in the evenings. Olive de Villa is a budget-friendly, top-rated MakeMyTrip hotel in Pondicherry. By booking rooms here, you can easily visit nearby tourist attractions, including Botanical Gardens, Immaculate Conception Cathedral, and Varadaraja Perumal Temple. Another affordable alternative in the vicinity is Oyo 100054 near Auroville beach, which offers a warm and comfortable stay. Reside in the heart of the French cultural hub of the city by opting to stay at the Auro Resort and Spa, a short walk away from the beach, coffee shops, clubs, and restaurants.
- Mission Street– If you wish to live in the centre of all the hustle and bustle you must choose accommodations at Mission Street or MG Road, the commercial hubs of the town. MRK Inn is a good and cheap option in this area and is at stone throw from Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar temple and Immaculate Conception Cathedral. Le Mirage is another option in the heart of the city and is near tourist attractions such as Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Eglise de Notre Dam des Agnes.
Things to do
- Experience the best of French cuisines with some chilled beer at the cute cafes along the sea shore, at the French colony of Pondicherry, by booking the best of Hotels in Pondicherry at attractive prices and deals. Unwind from your hectic schedules by taking a leisurely stroll during the sunset along the city’s long coastline or take a relaxed bicycle ride while café hopping in this laid back town.
- Watch the sunrise and take a leisurely stroll across the Serenity beach or Paradise beach, along the Promenade.
- Ride a pedal boat at Chunnambar boat house or Oustery lake. Unwind at the Botanical Garden and Bharati Park.
- Shop till you drop at Goubert market and click Instagram-worthy pictures at the French Colony, known for its beautiful backdrop of walls and whitewashed fences.
- Take a cooking demo of the traditional cuisines of the region and learn about textile weaving, bamboo art, puppet shows, and handmade paper tours. These are offered by the SITA Cultural Centre, which also offers classes on Tanjavur painting, Kolam or Rangoli, and mehendi or henna.
- Hire bikes and explore the town at your own pace and go on a fishing trip at the local villages.
How to reach/Transportation HubsBy Air: The nearest airport to Pondicherry is located at Chennai, at a distance of around 135 km.
By Train: Pondicherry has a connecting train from Chennai via Villupuram, on Pondicherry Express.
By Bus: Pondicherry is well connected by bus to important cities nearby, such as Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Coimbatore.
By Taxi: Pondicherry has a good roadway system and can be availed to reach the city from nearby cities, including Chennai and Bangalore.
Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in pondicherry.