Hotels in Pondicherry
(246 Hotels in Pondicherry Price Starts @ Rs. 399 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
Good Location and good food. Rooms are clean and neat. Very close to various business establishments. The services timings to be increased as there is no vegetarian hotel nearby. Around 10. 30pm, we are forced to travel for a long distance for a good dinner . Breakfast is good.
RAVI SHANKAR | Tue, Apr 3, '18
It is in Prime location, provides clean rooms and all essential facilities; the room service also good compared with other hotels. But it has limited parking area. Overall good place to stay with family / friends. Even the restaurant at ground floor provided hygienic food with quality service.
Sundaramoorrhy Shanmugam | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 1,800Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Pondicherry
Early check-in is chargeable 200 rupees per hour, TV local channels on asking they said they don't have any option to change, buffet no variety including dinner, chicken taste bad, no tea coffee served and they delayed the food, even omlet took 20 min, the terrace was hot. They said if you book directly facilities are better than MMT, location was not white town, after the check out I said I have taken 1 cold drinks from fridge, they said we have to check if any extra, not at all ever
Ansuman Rath | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 2,400Choose Dates
Stayed there for 2 days. Detailed review :. Pros. Worth the money. Good Staffing. Good Ambience. Spacious room. Near to the rock beach. Couple Friendly . . Cons :. Temperature of bathroom was high. Low quality of soap and shampoo. Suspect that used soaps are provided, found hairs in a newly packed soap
Vaisakh Unnikrishnan | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 1,450Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Pondicherry
Horrible service and room. Check in out 2 pm 10 am nonsense concepts. Lot of bed bugs you can't sleep. Breakfast is worse using Last day meterials. Horrible location. No public transport available. No enjoyment close the pool by 7 pm. I find recommend any body. Service is very bad. Guys are arrogant in nature. No curtosy. If you order something you get after a long time. Worse a av
RAJESH KUMAR | Sat, May 19, '18
Rs. 2,199Choose Dates
Good experience in staying here. Location is very good, just opposite rock beach. Good restaurant nearby. Staff is also very friendly and cordial. Breakfast provided by hotel is good. Breakfast is given on rooftop overlooking beach.
Prafull Chinchole | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 2,490Choose Dates
Stayed for two days and enjoyed the stay completely. Nice hotel with good facilities and housekeeping staff are very prompt and address your issues almost immediately. The hotel should work on the buffet breakfast menu. Barring that, it is a wonderful place to stay.
SIVAPRIYAN ETB | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 3,800Choose Dates
The Service offered by the entire Hotel staff were excellent. Very professional and they did a neat job. Food was awesome especially the Tamilnadu recipe. It's a delightful experience to stay there. Rates were fluctuating in the app but still worth staying there.
Muthu Vengadassalam | Sat, May 19, '18
Rs. 4,000Choose Dates
They collect extra 4000 rupee for children aged 5 and 10 for the same room. If we book separate room only 4500 only. Totally we spend 2000 rs for two rooms without breakfast this is too much for this level resorts.
kaja Mohideen | Thu, May 3, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Pros:. Clean room. Courteous staff. Near to Anna Salai, Pondy. Near to shopping street . . Cons:. Very limited Parking space. Power outage too many times on 18/May/18. Complementary breakfast - please avoid and have outside. Little narrow street - careful driving even mid size cars
Prabakaran S | Sat, May 19, '18
Have been in this hotel for 1 day but it felt like home away from home. It's a home stay with French restaurant. Good location in French town part of pondy and near to all tourism attractions especially near to rock beach.
Manikanta | Sun, May 6, '18
A very good hotel at reasonable prices. Value for money and comfortable stay with family. Well located and tidily maintained. In house restaurant available, and serves delicious food. Tidy rooms and flawless in-time service was provided. Comfortable car parking in cellar provided.
gopalarao karlapalem | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 2,400Choose Dates
Its in the prime location of White Town . You have many cafes and eateries at walkable distance . The room is really neat and you will feel special . The staff is very down to earth . And the food is really great .
Joseph Mathew | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 3,600Choose Dates
No water heater no room service it's not for family only bachelor wash room are not so clean it okay and I won't recommend to any because of we didn't got that much of services and it's 2kms from bus stand so that's the reason
Ramesh V | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 900Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Pondicherry
Pondicherry, also known as Puducherry, is a union territory on the eastern coast of India, located near Chennai. Its serene beaches, luxurious beach resorts, and secluded backwaters attract tourists from across the world. Peace lovers flock to the city from various parts of the globe to meditate and leave their worries behind at Auroville and Aurobindo Ashram, the two major landmarks of the city.
Since 1674 to the post-independence era, Pondicherry served as one of the main French settlements in the country. In 1963, Pondicherry was officially declared an Indian union territory. However, till date, the city houses a mix of Tamil and French-influenced lifestyle, as indicated in the local culture and cuisines of the city.
As a melting pot of eastern and western cultures, Pondicherry has a lot to offer. Take a relaxed weekend break at Pondicherry, by browsing through makemytrip.com and booking the best MakeMyTrip hotel in Pondicherry that suits your requirements. Be it cheap and budget-ranges or luxurious accommodations, India’s favourite travel partner offers them all at unmatched rates with great offers, at the click of a button!
Best localities in Pondicherry
- Promenade, White Town – For those seeking an eclectic mix of the colonial era and the modern world, this locale is well suited. Walk along the boulevards across the Mediterranean-style picturesque houses in this locality and taste authentic French cuisines at the pretty bakeries. King’s City Residency is an economical option which is great if you have kids or infants with you, as you can cook your own meals in the private kitchenettes. Lovers of luxury can opt for Promenade Pondicherry, popular for its simplistic French architecture and lies at walking distance from the beach. Hotel Villa Krish is another beautiful Pondicherry hotel that offers incredible amenities at affordable prices.
- Auroville – Experience tranquility at its best at Auroville or the Aurobindo Ashram and watch the cultural performances offered by the ashram in the evenings. Olive de Villa is a budget-friendly, top-rated MakeMyTrip hotel in Pondicherry. By booking rooms here, you can easily visit nearby tourist attractions, including Botanical Gardens, Immaculate Conception Cathedral, and Varadaraja Perumal Temple. Another affordable alternative in the vicinity is Oyo 100054 near Auroville beach, which offers a warm and comfortable stay. Reside in the heart of the French cultural hub of the city by opting to stay at the Auro Resort and Spa, a short walk away from the beach, coffee shops, clubs, and restaurants.
- Mission Street– If you wish to live in the centre of all the hustle and bustle you must choose accommodations at Mission Street or MG Road, the commercial hubs of the town. MRK Inn is a good and cheap option in this area and is at stone throw from Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar temple and Immaculate Conception Cathedral. Le Mirage is another option in the heart of the city and is near tourist attractions such as Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Eglise de Notre Dam des Agnes.
Things to do
- Experience the best of French cuisines with some chilled beer at the cute cafes along the sea shore, at the French colony of Pondicherry, by booking the best of Hotels in Pondicherry at attractive prices and deals. Unwind from your hectic schedules by taking a leisurely stroll during the sunset along the city’s long coastline or take a relaxed bicycle ride while café hopping in this laid back town.
- Watch the sunrise and take a leisurely stroll across the Serenity beach or Paradise beach, along the Promenade.
- Ride a pedal boat at Chunnambar boat house or Oustery lake. Unwind at the Botanical Garden and Bharati Park.
- Shop till you drop at Goubert market and click Instagram-worthy pictures at the French Colony, known for its beautiful backdrop of walls and whitewashed fences.
- Take a cooking demo of the traditional cuisines of the region and learn about textile weaving, bamboo art, puppet shows, and handmade paper tours. These are offered by the SITA Cultural Centre, which also offers classes on Tanjavur painting, Kolam or Rangoli, and mehendi or henna.
- Hire bikes and explore the town at your own pace and go on a fishing trip at the local villages.
How to reach/Transportation HubsBy Air: The nearest airport to Pondicherry is located at Chennai, at a distance of around 135 km.
By Train: Pondicherry has a connecting train from Chennai via Villupuram, on Pondicherry Express.
By Bus: Pondicherry is well connected by bus to important cities nearby, such as Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Coimbatore.
By Taxi: Pondicherry has a good roadway system and can be availed to reach the city from nearby cities, including Chennai and Bangalore.
Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in pondicherry.