Hotels in Pondicherry
(187 Hotels in Pondicherry Price Starts @ Rs. 399 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Excellent room and service, A/c could have been better as it was taking lot of time to cool the room. Good clean bathroom. Pool was good and instructor was available. Buffet breakfast was apt for the money paid. Good parking space and very near to town area and beach
Jyothish Soman | Thu, Apr 19, '18
Nice place and very unique. Service from staff whilst good bordered on trying too hard. A/C non-existent despite some sort of unit in room. Great to stay once but would try different hotel next time. Service bordering on irritating, at one point after ordering a drink I was asked how many I wanted . Bizarre. Lack of proper a/c a
Emma McLaughlin | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 11,699Choose Dates
A very good hotel at reasonable prices. Value for money and comfortable stay with family. Well located and tidily maintained. In house restaurant available, and serves delicious food. Tidy rooms and flawless in-time service was provided. Comfortable car parking in cellar provided.
gopalarao karlapalem | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 1,650Choose Dates
We booked 2 maple rooms at a discounted price and the hotel was a total worth. The place was totally amazing and the rooms were fabulous. Swimming pool was good but too much chlorinated. The place is a bit far from Pondi and you should cross the toll booth every time for entering Pondi. Overall we enjoyed a lot and this place was totally awesome for photoshoots.
Adhithya Jayakumar | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 3,333Choose Dates
One of the best resorts around Pondy. Huge property, location is perfect just before Pondy on ECR, service is good, food is good, kids loved the huge pool but those who know swimming may not enjoy as the max depth is 4. 5 feet only though we may excuse as a safety aspect. Overall worth the time and money.
Augustine Anandkumar | Wed, May 9, '18
Rs. 8,000Choose Dates
Team needs staffing. Service suffers due to lack of staff in what is otherwise a lovely hotel Needs TV! Not enough blankets and pillows in a family room! At this price, needs better in room facilities, room service and food to be available round the clock Great heritage property. But need to get some basics of hospitality right.
Ramgopal Vivekanand | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Rs. 3,950Choose Dates
Stayed for two days and enjoyed the stay completely. Nice hotel with good facilities and housekeeping staff are very prompt and address your issues almost immediately. The hotel should work on the buffet breakfast menu. Barring that, it is a wonderful place to stay.
SIVAPRIYAN ETB | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 2,600Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Pondicherry
The hotel was in the heart of the city. You have very good restaurants close by. The rooms are good. They have a rooftop bar and we were able to see the IPL live screening that night. So overall it was a good stay at Anandham Residency. We will make sure to stay in future as well. Thanks!
Amit S | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 1,500Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Pondicherry
Food quality is not good. Wash room has to be repaired and replaced with new materials. Even the cup is also damaged. AC is not working well. Service is good. Staff behaviour is al ...
I stayed one night with Family during weekdays. Really beach, pool, and playing area are GOOD for kids . . My kids enjoyed most of the time in pool and playing area . They can increase the beach outing time from 6:00 pm IST to 8:00 pm IST. Good place for leisure out of work!
Iyyappan Chinnathambi | Fri, Apr 27, '18
Rs. 5,500Choose Dates
They collect extra 4000 rupee for children aged 5 and 10 for the same room. If we book separate room only 4500 only. Totally we spend 2000 rs for two rooms without breakfast this is too much for this level resorts.
kaja Mohideen | Thu, May 3, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Stayed there for 2 days. Detailed review :. Pros. Worth the money. Good Staffing. Good Ambience. Spacious room. Near to the rock beach. Couple Friendly . . Cons :. Temperature of bathroom was high. Low quality of soap and shampoo. Suspect that used soaps are provided, found hairs in a newly packed soap
Vaisakh Unnikrishnan | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 1,450Choose Dates
Rooms are good, spacious and hygienic. Room service and housekeeping support is prompt and professional. Location of the hotel is good and connectivity is good form local transportation service. Value for money.
VINAYAGAM MURUGESAN T | Sat, Apr 14, '18
Rs. 4,128Choose Dates
The resort is Good as Location. Adjacent to the beach . Good amenities However far away from city area, those wants to explore city shall have to travel more . Best place for relaxation and beach exploration.
Kinjal Panchal | Thu, Mar 22, '18
Rs. 5,000Choose Dates
The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was very good. Worth eating in the hotel. Overall, we had a very pleasant stay. You have access to good internet service in the rooms. Its a converted Chettiar house and the wood panelling, furnishings, and photos on the wall reflect the rich history of the house and the family that occupied it. Very good value for money spent.
Lutchmie Narine | Sun, Jul 9, '17
Its in the prime location of White Town . You have many cafes and eateries at walkable distance . The room is really neat and you will feel special . The staff is very down to earth . And the food is really great .
Joseph Mathew | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 3,500Choose Dates
Excellent location, good hospitality, Staff were very friendly and responsive, room was clean. Complementary breakfast was brought from outside restaurant. Food was OK. Better to have own restaurant. Coffee maker in the room would help. Power went in the middle of the night and they turned on the generator once I called the reception.
Balaji Srinivasan | Wed, May 2, '18
Rs. 1,300Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Pondicherry
Pondicherry, also known as Puducherry, is a union territory on the eastern coast of India, located near Chennai. Its serene beaches, luxurious beach resorts, and secluded backwaters attract tourists from across the world. Peace lovers flock to the city from various parts of the globe to meditate and leave their worries behind at Auroville and Aurobindo Ashram, the two major landmarks of the city.
Since 1674 to the post-independence era, Pondicherry served as one of the main French settlements in the country. In 1963, Pondicherry was officially declared an Indian union territory. However, till date, the city houses a mix of Tamil and French-influenced lifestyle, as indicated in the local culture and cuisines of the city.
As a melting pot of eastern and western cultures, Pondicherry has a lot to offer. Take a relaxed weekend break at Pondicherry, by browsing through makemytrip.com and booking the best MakeMyTrip hotel in Pondicherry that suits your requirements. Be it cheap and budget-ranges or luxurious accommodations, India’s favourite travel partner offers them all at unmatched rates with great offers, at the click of a button!
Best localities in Pondicherry
- Promenade, White Town – For those seeking an eclectic mix of the colonial era and the modern world, this locale is well suited. Walk along the boulevards across the Mediterranean-style picturesque houses in this locality and taste authentic French cuisines at the pretty bakeries. King’s City Residency is an economical option which is great if you have kids or infants with you, as you can cook your own meals in the private kitchenettes. Lovers of luxury can opt for Promenade Pondicherry, popular for its simplistic French architecture and lies at walking distance from the beach. Hotel Villa Krish is another beautiful Pondicherry hotel that offers incredible amenities at affordable prices.
- Auroville – Experience tranquility at its best at Auroville or the Aurobindo Ashram and watch the cultural performances offered by the ashram in the evenings. Olive de Villa is a budget-friendly, top-rated MakeMyTrip hotel in Pondicherry. By booking rooms here, you can easily visit nearby tourist attractions, including Botanical Gardens, Immaculate Conception Cathedral, and Varadaraja Perumal Temple. Another affordable alternative in the vicinity is Oyo 100054 near Auroville beach, which offers a warm and comfortable stay. Reside in the heart of the French cultural hub of the city by opting to stay at the Auro Resort and Spa, a short walk away from the beach, coffee shops, clubs, and restaurants.
- Mission Street– If you wish to live in the centre of all the hustle and bustle you must choose accommodations at Mission Street or MG Road, the commercial hubs of the town. MRK Inn is a good and cheap option in this area and is at stone throw from Arulmigu Manakula Vinayagar temple and Immaculate Conception Cathedral. Le Mirage is another option in the heart of the city and is near tourist attractions such as Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and Eglise de Notre Dam des Agnes.
Things to do
- Experience the best of French cuisines with some chilled beer at the cute cafes along the sea shore, at the French colony of Pondicherry, by booking the best of Hotels in Pondicherry at attractive prices and deals. Unwind from your hectic schedules by taking a leisurely stroll during the sunset along the city’s long coastline or take a relaxed bicycle ride while café hopping in this laid back town.
- Watch the sunrise and take a leisurely stroll across the Serenity beach or Paradise beach, along the Promenade.
- Ride a pedal boat at Chunnambar boat house or Oustery lake. Unwind at the Botanical Garden and Bharati Park.
- Shop till you drop at Goubert market and click Instagram-worthy pictures at the French Colony, known for its beautiful backdrop of walls and whitewashed fences.
- Take a cooking demo of the traditional cuisines of the region and learn about textile weaving, bamboo art, puppet shows, and handmade paper tours. These are offered by the SITA Cultural Centre, which also offers classes on Tanjavur painting, Kolam or Rangoli, and mehendi or henna.
- Hire bikes and explore the town at your own pace and go on a fishing trip at the local villages.
How to reach/Transportation HubsBy Air: The nearest airport to Pondicherry is located at Chennai, at a distance of around 135 km.
By Train: Pondicherry has a connecting train from Chennai via Villupuram, on Pondicherry Express.
By Bus: Pondicherry is well connected by bus to important cities nearby, such as Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, and Coimbatore.
By Taxi: Pondicherry has a good roadway system and can be availed to reach the city from nearby cities, including Chennai and Bangalore.
Singup with Makemytrip Biz to book business hotels in pondicherry.