Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
(324 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar Price Starts @ Rs. 858 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Location is good as it's close to market but no view like valleys etc. Swimming pool and garden area that you view from your balcony. Service is superb. Staff would arrange complimentary cake, small decoration if there is anything like anniversary/bday. Food is good but limited in variety ( we had dinner ). Compared to the price it does not seem to be value for money. Rooms are great, cosy but keeping price in mind that could have been better in terms of facilities. I had been to way better rooms having cosy bathtub even in lesser price that this. As this is more of a resorts hence I felt less activities were there. It would have been great if there were more options like play station, ZipLine, Jacuzzi etc. Overall a really good hotel with great staff. Only negative point is facilities provided respected to it's price paid.
Jitendra Parashar | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 16,050Choose Dates
On arrival, our room was upgraded to cottage room which was good, but the only bummer was the ceiling fan was not functioning properly, upon request the guys gave us an air cooler which solved the problem . This place has live kitchen but its veg food is not that good, I would say average . I would highly recommend this cottage for its location, its close to both mapro garden and veena lake, which are the most happening locations in Mahabaleshwar.
Akhilesh | Sun, Mar 4, '18
Rs. 3,478Choose Dates
It was fabulous experience. The amenities and food quality are awesome. Staff was very helpful. I will come again in future. For leisure purpose it's perfect destination. All the sight seeing spots are nearby. Most clean hotel.
Jayesh Naukudkar | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 7,276Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
It was excellent trip . Full fun and great services the location it good and things are the different from others. View of the hotel olso great if will get the opportunity to visit again so will visit again next time also food was good and the facilities are also good.
sunita pal | Sun, May 13, '18
The resort is really good, green and well maintained however, the rooms are really average compared to the prices that are charged. I strongly urge to reconsider the room prices or At least upgrade the same for a better customer experience.
Rajendra Shimpi | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 3,210Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Best in all sense. Live music was awesome experience. Very near to Panchgani . So I liked the stay . But no hill view was available . Activities for kids was added feature. Breakfast options were limited (but whatever was there, it was good). Again, it was near to Mapro Gardens!
Manish Gupta | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 5,083Choose Dates
Excellent facilities. The resort and the rooms are very clean and top notch . Even the candle light dinner arrangements were excellent . The pre Arrival support by Mr. Swapnil was clear and excellent.
Advait Ghaisas | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 8,988Choose Dates
Good hotel with reasonable rate, staff and owner is very co-operative, breakfast is awesome . Owner of the hotel having taxi service also with reasonable rate and near to market and bus stand . Only one drawback is view of surrounding area from hotel location which may be neglected otherwise all the things are very good.
Ramesh | Sun, Apr 15, '18
Rs. 3,852Choose Dates
Excellent ambience and highly courteous staff. At every stage our comfort was enquired by the staff. The New management of Mango used to depute key executives to check whether the guests were properly looked after. Overall it's extremely happy to be there.
Hitesh Thakkar | Thu, Apr 26, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Nice hotel to stay with friends. Location is good . A bit flexibility was required while checkout, we checked in by 3 pm, but they didn't allow to putup after 9 30 am next day, rest all were good
Prakash Roy | Sun, May 6, '18
Rs. 3,959Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Mahabaleshwar
- Experience the best of Western Ghats a short drive from the bustling cities of Mumbai and Pune by booking amazing MakeMyTrip Hotels in Mahabaleshwar. The evergreen, lush forests covering these hills are soothing and inviting throughout the year.
- This hill station is located in the district of Satara in the state of Maharashta and is a part of Sahyadri Mountain Ranges. Surrounded by valleys on all sides, the hilly terrains of Mahabaleshwar houses three villages – Shindola, Malcolm Peth, and Kshetra.
- Log on to Makemytrip for booking the best of Mahabaleshwar hotels at incredible deals. Then enjoy horseback rides across the hills or catch a romantic sunset on the cliffs and viewpoints. The hills are a source of five rivers – the Krishna, Savitri, Gayatri, Koyna, and Venna Rivers.
Best localities in Mahabaleshwar
- Old Mahabaleshwar – There are various tourist destinations in this part of the town, including view points and temples that exemplify ancient architecture. This area offers incredible views of the surrounding plateau and lush greenery. Hotel Madhuban, located in central Mahabaleshwar, is one of the best hotels in the area and overlooks the Venna Lake. Another budget hotel in the vicinity is Hotel Vyankatesh, situated in the heart of the town. Lingmala Waterfall, Mapro Garden, and Elephant’s Head Point are all a short drive from this MakeMyTrip hotel.
- Panchgani – Experience the best of luxury at the Summer Plaza Resort, known for its picturesque settings and deluxe villas, along with its delectable vegetarian cuisines. This 4-star resort offers a scenic ambience and is located in proximity to Table Land Lake and Panchgani Hills. Alternately, choose to unwind leisurely at the Green Valley Residency, which is an economical accommodation at a short distance from various tourist attractions in the city. If you are looking for cheaper alternatives, do try Hotel JK Excellency, from where you can explore the Parsi Point and Table Land at your convenience. Pay your respects at the Panchganga and Krishnabai Temples, which were built by the erstwhile rulers of the Konkan coast. Explore the source of Krishna River at the temple and soak yourself in the exquisite views of the valley. Then, take a stroll along the Venna Lake, and treat yourself to the splendours of the sunrise and sunset views here. You may also book hotel rooms that offer the lake view, only on MakeMyTrip.
- Metgudad – Treebo JP cottages is a budget-friendly accommodation located near the bus stand and is well equipped with amenities for comfort. Click perfect selfies at the Dhobi Waterfalls and shop for delicious chocolates at the Chocolate Factory, which are both at proximity to the above MakeMyTrip hotel. Enjoy a hassle-free stay at the Travellers Inn, a hotel in Mahabaleshwar, which offers warm hospitality and comfortable accommodation, and comes with all the basic amenities for discerning travellers. On the way to Arthur’s Seat, stop by at the 3 Monkey Point to see rocks that resemble the three wise monkeys. Then stop by to gaze at the views of Savitri River from the very beautiful Arthur’s Seat, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar.
Things to Do
- Soak yourself in the immersive views of Kate’s Point, which looks over the Dhom and Balakwadi reservoirs. The Elephant’s Head Point is situated near Kate’s Point and has a natural rock formation that looks like an elephant’s head.
- Watch the sunset and sunrise at Wilson Point, the highest point in Mahabaleshwar, which offers spectacular views from all directions.
- Take a hike along the historic Pratapgarh Fort, built by Shivaji Maharaj and the site of the famous Battle of Pratapgarh, in which he defeated Adilshahi General Afzalkhan, the commander of Bijapur.
- Enjoy the cascades at the Lingamala Waterfalls, a picturesque site that is sure to leave you wanting for more.
- Pick strawberries and relish fresh strawberry ice cream and milkshake at the nearby farms. You can also take a boat ride on the Venna Lake.
- Shop till you drop at the street-side stores of the Bazaar, which offers snacks like spicy chickpea and various local and hand-made souvenirs including local honey and Kolhapuri slippers, respectively.
How to reach/Transportation HubsBy Air: The nearest airports to Mahabaleshwar are Mumbai and Pune, which are located at distances of around 260 km and 120 km from Pune, respectively. You can either fly to Pune Airport or Chatrapati Shivaji Airport or take a cab or a bus to reach Mahabaleshwar.
By Train: The nearest railway junction is that of Satara, which is at a distance of about 60 km from Mahabaleshwar. Public and private transport services are available from the railway station to Mahabaleshwar.
By Bus: Maharashtra state-run buses operate from Mahabaleshwar to Pune, Mumbai, Satara, and Sangli. Both regular and non-AC buses are available from these cities.
By Taxi: National Highway 4 runs through Mahabaleshwar and can be used to reach the town from various parts of the country.