Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
(300 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar Price Starts @ Rs. 349 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
Excellent Location close to Bus stand and the main market so getting Cabs is easy to get which is the only way to roam around. Well maintained room with Hot water facility twice a day for 3 hours. They don't have a restaurant, pool. Staff are well mannered.
Bibhu Mohanty | Fri, May 4, '18
Rs. 1,727Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Place was pathetic. I felt like cheated by Make My Trip . I was wondering how MMT has verified this hotel . There was no entrance for hotel . It was located in Chawls (surrounded by all localized people). It's problem with MMT . I am not satisfied with MMT TO HAVE SUCH HOTEL ON YOUR VERIFIED LIST.
Nitin Gawad | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 1,200Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Very nice hotel. Nature was very beautiful. Garden maintained neatly. Food quality was good but some more dishes to be added. Ice cream should be served at dinner. Staff were co-operative. Very much comfortable for families.
Sudhanshu | Sat, May 19, '18
Rs. 5,595Choose Dates
Amazing stay. Enjoyed every bit of my stay. Food was amazing and so was the staff.
Pratik | Wed, May 16, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Worst experience I have ever in my life. I advise everybody don't go that hotel. I can't understand why MMT typed this hotel. No cleanliness bathroom & Toilet look like very old & Darty. No shampoo saving kit & Charges are very high. MMT cheated me
juber choudhary | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 2,200Choose Dates
Overall experience was not so good. No Ventilation in room. Bed sheets, towels were not changed in 3 days. Basin was chocked and was not cleaned even after complent. Food quality was good, whereas service was not satisfactory. All staff was good, polite and helpful.
Sachin Hardikar | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Rs. 3,275Choose Dates
It's was really a good stay at hill top, the guy Sagar receptionist was really kind and helpful I think every receptionist should be like that our group really enjoyed the stay nice clean rooms, restaurant food also good, and most important they have placed sign board everywhere so it was easy to find the hotel.
vivek jain | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 1,664Choose Dates
We had booked 2 rooms and our stay was nice stay, clean rooms and bathroom, staff was cooperative, restsurent food quality was better, location was amazing, hotel location was just at entry point of mahableshwar.
Jignasha Pandya | Sun, Mar 11, '18
Rs. 1,741Choose Dates
AC was not working. In spite of complaining. No response from desk. Receipt for cash payment on check payment was not given till asked for next day on checkout. Room door not sound insulated. Very disturbing noises from corridor.
Hemant Panchamia | Sat, May 19, '18
Rs. 10,000Choose Dates
Ancient, prehistoric, pathetic, cheaters, no value for money, etc are just a few words I have to describe this absolute rubbish hotel in Mahabaleshwar. They are overpriced with lack of basic facilities like in room dining, ironing facilities, basic hand towels. The management think they are 4 star hotels and hence they are allowed to be rude. The breakfast is better at a local dhaba than this pathetic property. The in room lights were broken with such an old and outdated washroom that you feel like
MOHAMMED Chinikamwala | Sun, May 6, '18
Location is superb. Its near to Mahabaleshwar bus stand, so location wise I am giving five stars. Other facilities like Hotel service, cleanliness, hospitality, rooms, interiors are not good. Mosquitos are full. Breakfast is okay type.
Pravin Kumar | Thu, Mar 29, '18
Rs. 1,600Choose Dates
On arrival, our room was upgraded to cottage room which was good, but the only bummer was the ceiling fan was not functioning properly, upon request the guys gave us an air cooler which solved the problem . This place has live kitchen but its veg food is not that good, I would say average . I would highly recommend this cottage for its location, its close to both mapro garden and veena lake, which are the most happening locations in Mahabaleshwar.
Akhilesh | Sun, Mar 4, '18
Rs. 1,500Choose Dates
The Hotel is too good but the road leading to the hotel is too narrow otherwise all fine. The Food was very good and pure veg restaurant. Also the swimming pool was very clean and properly maintained. The Spa too was very good. The Valley View rooms are very nice and the garden is also good.
RINKESH JAIN | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 8,999Choose Dates
Location was good. Service and cleanliness need to be changed. Rooms were good but need to be maintained with warm hospitality which was missing. Approach road to the hotel was in bad shape. Not enough staff to take care of the Guests. Overall calm and Serene place
Asad Meraj Mohammad | Sun, Oct 22, '17
Rs. 2,348Choose Dates
Our stay was very nice and peaceful as the location is near the forest area. Rooms were clean and service was good . Only -ve point was the in and out from this location as without a personal vehicle it is not convenient for you to roam around.
Rakesh Ravlekar | Sun, Mar 4, '18
Rs. 2,700Choose Dates
Hotel Sao Yash location is in the heart of mahableshwar ., in the market area. All the points are easily accessible from hotel Sao Yash. Hotel was clean but some improvement is required I. E exos fan in toilet. Overall hotel is value for money
Anees Ahmed Momin | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 1,500Choose Dates
Absolutely loved the stay. Best value for money. Loved the food. Different types of food on different days. Special thanks to canteen staff for making delicious khichdi for my baby. Too good. Would recommend for sure. One of the best hotel in Mahabaleshwar
SANTOSHI IYER | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 4,400Choose Dates
Room was clean, lake view fantastic and give more positive energy. Room service was, bathroom was clean, Hot water facility time was fixed breakfast was good. Hotel staff behaviour helping. Bed sheets and blankets was location of the hotel on the road. Lake is near the hotel. Market is not far the hotel
Nikesh Lokhande | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Rs. 3,998Choose Dates
Location wise, the hotel is in a good place. Food quality is very good. Hotel staff are very cooperative. Rooms are clean with hot water from 7 to 11 am. Overall it was very nice v stay with hotel Saket plaza.
Basanta Palhar | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 5,400Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Mahabaleshwar
- Experience the best of Western Ghats a short drive from the bustling cities of Mumbai and Pune by booking amazing MakeMyTrip Hotels in Mahabaleshwar. The evergreen, lush forests covering these hills are soothing and inviting throughout the year.
- This hill station is located in the district of Satara in the state of Maharashta and is a part of Sahyadri Mountain Ranges. Surrounded by valleys on all sides, the hilly terrains of Mahabaleshwar houses three villages – Shindola, Malcolm Peth, and Kshetra.
- Log on to Makemytrip for booking the best of Mahabaleshwar hotels at incredible deals. Then enjoy horseback rides across the hills or catch a romantic sunset on the cliffs and viewpoints. The hills are a source of five rivers – the Krishna, Savitri, Gayatri, Koyna, and Venna Rivers.
Best localities in Mahabaleshwar
- Old Mahabaleshwar – There are various tourist destinations in this part of the town, including view points and temples that exemplify ancient architecture. This area offers incredible views of the surrounding plateau and lush greenery. Hotel Madhuban, located in central Mahabaleshwar, is one of the best hotels in the area and overlooks the Venna Lake. Another budget hotel in the vicinity is Hotel Vyankatesh, situated in the heart of the town. Lingmala Waterfall, Mapro Garden, and Elephant’s Head Point are all a short drive from this MakeMyTrip hotel.
- Panchgani – Experience the best of luxury at the Summer Plaza Resort, known for its picturesque settings and deluxe villas, along with its delectable vegetarian cuisines. This 4-star resort offers a scenic ambience and is located in proximity to Table Land Lake and Panchgani Hills. Alternately, choose to unwind leisurely at the Green Valley Residency, which is an economical accommodation at a short distance from various tourist attractions in the city. If you are looking for cheaper alternatives, do try Hotel JK Excellency, from where you can explore the Parsi Point and Table Land at your convenience. Pay your respects at the Panchganga and Krishnabai Temples, which were built by the erstwhile rulers of the Konkan coast. Explore the source of Krishna River at the temple and soak yourself in the exquisite views of the valley. Then, take a stroll along the Venna Lake, and treat yourself to the splendours of the sunrise and sunset views here. You may also book hotel rooms that offer the lake view, only on MakeMyTrip.
- Metgudad – Treebo JP cottages is a budget-friendly accommodation located near the bus stand and is well equipped with amenities for comfort. Click perfect selfies at the Dhobi Waterfalls and shop for delicious chocolates at the Chocolate Factory, which are both at proximity to the above MakeMyTrip hotel. Enjoy a hassle-free stay at the Travellers Inn, a hotel in Mahabaleshwar, which offers warm hospitality and comfortable accommodation, and comes with all the basic amenities for discerning travellers. On the way to Arthur’s Seat, stop by at the 3 Monkey Point to see rocks that resemble the three wise monkeys. Then stop by to gaze at the views of Savitri River from the very beautiful Arthur’s Seat, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar.
Things to Do
- Soak yourself in the immersive views of Kate’s Point, which looks over the Dhom and Balakwadi reservoirs. The Elephant’s Head Point is situated near Kate’s Point and has a natural rock formation that looks like an elephant’s head.
- Watch the sunset and sunrise at Wilson Point, the highest point in Mahabaleshwar, which offers spectacular views from all directions.
- Take a hike along the historic Pratapgarh Fort, built by Shivaji Maharaj and the site of the famous Battle of Pratapgarh, in which he defeated Adilshahi General Afzalkhan, the commander of Bijapur.
- Enjoy the cascades at the Lingamala Waterfalls, a picturesque site that is sure to leave you wanting for more.
- Pick strawberries and relish fresh strawberry ice cream and milkshake at the nearby farms. You can also take a boat ride on the Venna Lake.
- Shop till you drop at the street-side stores of the Bazaar, which offers snacks like spicy chickpea and various local and hand-made souvenirs including local honey and Kolhapuri slippers, respectively.
How to reach/Transportation HubsBy Air: The nearest airports to Mahabaleshwar are Mumbai and Pune, which are located at distances of around 260 km and 120 km from Pune, respectively. You can either fly to Pune Airport or Chatrapati Shivaji Airport or take a cab or a bus to reach Mahabaleshwar.
By Train: The nearest railway junction is that of Satara, which is at a distance of about 60 km from Mahabaleshwar. Public and private transport services are available from the railway station to Mahabaleshwar.
By Bus: Maharashtra state-run buses operate from Mahabaleshwar to Pune, Mumbai, Satara, and Sangli. Both regular and non-AC buses are available from these cities.
By Taxi: National Highway 4 runs through Mahabaleshwar and can be used to reach the town from various parts of the country.