Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
(346 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar Price Starts @ Rs. 365 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
The location of this particular club mahindra property is surrounded by lush green trees. The swimming pool in winter season is great challenge and one who want nonfreezing experience should definitely try it. The service, cleanliness and food is excellent. It was disappointment for kids this time, as most of the playing area was under and there was nothing much other than jhoola on trees in the garden. Overall, average experience this time, though it is one of my favourite hotel in Mahabaleshwar.
Sandeep Chavan | Sun, Nov 12, '17
This is amazing place of Mahabaleshwar for family with special for child but one of not done that no facility for a driver he stay in vehicle once we suggest specify a general room for driver man. Thank's . . We enjoy fully with adventure activity. Again thanks to jeevan villege resort staff
Sudhir Patel | Thu, May 10, '18
Rs. 2,490Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
We stayed here for 1 day. Hotel staff is good, room service is very quick (the moment you ring the bell for service next moment service person at your door step. ). Rooms are clean, sk palace can improve on following things. 1. Curtains on bathroom window not there . . 2. Window of main room is not locking. 3. WiFi for room. Rest all is very good. 2 -3 mins walking distance from St stand. They also allowed us for late out in by 2 hrs. Normal time for checkout is 9am. We checked out at 11. Am
Harshad Dalvi | Fri, Mar 23, '18
Hotel Shreyas is one of the best resort to be. Located in the heart of the city, where every thing required is extremely near by ,. Mahabaleshwar market is just besides the hotel which is more than convenient to roam in evening time nice and courteous staff makes the stay better. Had a wonderful trip
KUNAL | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 3,200Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
The service is great. The staff are really courteous. We reached Mahabaleshwar and checked in a little after midnight and were given 2 beautiful and clean rooms. The cost was around? 700/room net of discount (best available rate at MMT for the day). We had a great stay.
Manoj Kumar Roy | Mon, Mar 26, '18
Rs. 860Choose Dates
Hotel is close to main market of mahableshwar, All facilities was available like TV geyser parking space was also there . Room was good, safe for couples, Guys if you are looking for good place to stay in reasonable price so visit here perfect place
Himanshu | Mon, Apr 9, '18
Rs. 800Choose Dates
Wonderful experience, excellent location tasty food helpful staff overall everything is good. I would like to visit again in this hotel and also value for the money. Special thanks to the manager he is nice person
Deepshikha maam | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 1,800Choose Dates
The place was really good ... Beautiful view outside. But the rules were pretty tight. They do not allow dinner for one, you have to order for 2 person. If ordered for one there will be extra charge. Prices were pretty steep for food and also for the rental bicycles (100/hr). They also don't provide complimentary breakfast.
Pramod Kumar | Tue, Feb 6, '18
Rs. 2,800Choose Dates
The Hotel is too good but the road leading to the hotel is too narrow otherwise all fine. The Food was very good and pure veg restaurant. Also the swimming pool was very clean and properly maintained. The Spa too was very good. The Valley View rooms are very nice and the garden is also good.
RINKESH JAIN | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 3,599Choose Dates
Hotel is well located it's 10mints walking from the market, peaceful location. Rooms were quite decent. Service was good, food was also good. Swimming pool was well maintained. It was a good stay I would recommend others to experience this hotel.
NIRAV | Tue, Apr 3, '18
Rs. 5,700Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Mahabaleshwar
- Experience the best of Western Ghats a short drive from the bustling cities of Mumbai and Pune by booking amazing MakeMyTrip Hotels in Mahabaleshwar. The evergreen, lush forests covering these hills are soothing and inviting throughout the year.
- This hill station is located in the district of Satara in the state of Maharashta and is a part of Sahyadri Mountain Ranges. Surrounded by valleys on all sides, the hilly terrains of Mahabaleshwar houses three villages – Shindola, Malcolm Peth, and Kshetra.
- Log on to Makemytrip for booking the best of Mahabaleshwar hotels at incredible deals. Then enjoy horseback rides across the hills or catch a romantic sunset on the cliffs and viewpoints. The hills are a source of five rivers – the Krishna, Savitri, Gayatri, Koyna, and Venna Rivers.
Best localities in Mahabaleshwar
- Old Mahabaleshwar – There are various tourist destinations in this part of the town, including view points and temples that exemplify ancient architecture. This area offers incredible views of the surrounding plateau and lush greenery. Hotel Madhuban, located in central Mahabaleshwar, is one of the best hotels in the area and overlooks the Venna Lake. Another budget hotel in the vicinity is Hotel Vyankatesh, situated in the heart of the town. Lingmala Waterfall, Mapro Garden, and Elephant’s Head Point are all a short drive from this MakeMyTrip hotel.
- Panchgani – Experience the best of luxury at the Summer Plaza Resort, known for its picturesque settings and deluxe villas, along with its delectable vegetarian cuisines. This 4-star resort offers a scenic ambience and is located in proximity to Table Land Lake and Panchgani Hills. Alternately, choose to unwind leisurely at the Green Valley Residency, which is an economical accommodation at a short distance from various tourist attractions in the city. If you are looking for cheaper alternatives, do try Hotel JK Excellency, from where you can explore the Parsi Point and Table Land at your convenience. Pay your respects at the Panchganga and Krishnabai Temples, which were built by the erstwhile rulers of the Konkan coast. Explore the source of Krishna River at the temple and soak yourself in the exquisite views of the valley. Then, take a stroll along the Venna Lake, and treat yourself to the splendours of the sunrise and sunset views here. You may also book hotel rooms that offer the lake view, only on MakeMyTrip.
- Metgudad – Treebo JP cottages is a budget-friendly accommodation located near the bus stand and is well equipped with amenities for comfort. Click perfect selfies at the Dhobi Waterfalls and shop for delicious chocolates at the Chocolate Factory, which are both at proximity to the above MakeMyTrip hotel. Enjoy a hassle-free stay at the Travellers Inn, a hotel in Mahabaleshwar, which offers warm hospitality and comfortable accommodation, and comes with all the basic amenities for discerning travellers. On the way to Arthur’s Seat, stop by at the 3 Monkey Point to see rocks that resemble the three wise monkeys. Then stop by to gaze at the views of Savitri River from the very beautiful Arthur’s Seat, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar.
Things to Do
- Soak yourself in the immersive views of Kate’s Point, which looks over the Dhom and Balakwadi reservoirs. The Elephant’s Head Point is situated near Kate’s Point and has a natural rock formation that looks like an elephant’s head.
- Watch the sunset and sunrise at Wilson Point, the highest point in Mahabaleshwar, which offers spectacular views from all directions.
- Take a hike along the historic Pratapgarh Fort, built by Shivaji Maharaj and the site of the famous Battle of Pratapgarh, in which he defeated Adilshahi General Afzalkhan, the commander of Bijapur.
- Enjoy the cascades at the Lingamala Waterfalls, a picturesque site that is sure to leave you wanting for more.
- Pick strawberries and relish fresh strawberry ice cream and milkshake at the nearby farms. You can also take a boat ride on the Venna Lake.
- Shop till you drop at the street-side stores of the Bazaar, which offers snacks like spicy chickpea and various local and hand-made souvenirs including local honey and Kolhapuri slippers, respectively.
How to reach/Transportation HubsBy Air: The nearest airports to Mahabaleshwar are Mumbai and Pune, which are located at distances of around 260 km and 120 km from Pune, respectively. You can either fly to Pune Airport or Chatrapati Shivaji Airport or take a cab or a bus to reach Mahabaleshwar.
By Train: The nearest railway junction is that of Satara, which is at a distance of about 60 km from Mahabaleshwar. Public and private transport services are available from the railway station to Mahabaleshwar.
By Bus: Maharashtra state-run buses operate from Mahabaleshwar to Pune, Mumbai, Satara, and Sangli. Both regular and non-AC buses are available from these cities.
By Taxi: National Highway 4 runs through Mahabaleshwar and can be used to reach the town from various parts of the country.