Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
(332 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar Price Starts @ Rs. 395 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Food and room was excellent and the best thing of this resort is the view it really awesome felt as we came to a place like what we say is 'Jannat'. Customer service was very humble and down to earth and very soft spoken.
Neeta Karkera | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Rs. 1,999Choose Dates
It's was really a good stay at hill top, the guy Sagar receptionist was really kind and helpful I think every receptionist should be like that our group really enjoyed the stay nice clean rooms, restaurant food also good, and most important they have placed sign board everywhere so it was easy to find the hotel.
vivek jain | Fri, Apr 13, '18
The Hotel is too good but the road leading to the hotel is too narrow otherwise all fine. The Food was very good and pure veg restaurant. Also the swimming pool was very clean and properly maintained. The Spa too was very good. The Valley View rooms are very nice and the garden is also good.
RINKESH JAIN | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 4,049Choose Dates
It is a newly constructed hotel. It's dinning hall is complete. So they give room service. They satisfy the customers with good behaviour. One can enjoy the beautiful scenery from the belcony. The difference between AC and non-AC is only AC facility.
UTTAM DUTTA GUPTTA | Sun, Mar 18, '18
Recently Viewed Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Excellent staff! Very clean property with beautiful flowers all around, lots of activity for Kids with very nice food. Breakfast 5 stars for the spread they offer. Room size is decent with nice balcony. We enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend!
KSHITIJ SHAH | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 8,500Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Overall experience was not so good. No Ventilation in room. Bed sheets, towels were not changed in 3 days. Basin was chocked and was not cleaned even after complent. Food quality was good, whereas service was not satisfactory. All staff was good, polite and helpful.
Sachin Hardikar | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Rs. 2,383Choose Dates
Very nice hotel. Nature was very beautiful. Garden maintained neatly. Food quality was good but some more dishes to be added. Ice cream should be served at dinner. Staff were co-operative. Very much comfortable for families.
Sudhanshu | Sat, May 19, '18
Rs. 2,795Choose Dates
Visited Mahabaleshwar with family. Had a stay at this hotel for 1 night. The package given by MMT included Breakfast, lunch, dinner and I must say the food was great and had a great variety. The location is good, it's near Mahabaleshwar market. All the spots including old Mahabaleshwar are at around same distance. I booked non AC room as I did not feel the need of AC considering weather of Mahabaleshwar. I would have booked an AC room as I feel the AC rooms are precious instead of Non AC I will definitely consider Bharat Hotel for my next stay at Mahabaleshwar and would like to book an AC room not that the non AC rooms are not great that they are.
Akshay | Sat, May 19, '18
Rs. 2,800Choose Dates
Location was excellent. Food was good. Needs improvement on cleanliness. Overall it was good. Would like to visit again. Service was excellent. Brahma and other staff was prompt in there service. Very good.
Shankar Jha | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 8,999Choose Dates
Good hotel with reasonable rate, staff and owner is very co-operative, breakfast is awesome . Owner of the hotel having taxi service also with reasonable rate and near to market and bus stand . Only one drawback is view of surrounding area from hotel location which may be neglected otherwise all the things are very good.
Ramesh | Sun, Apr 15, '18
Rs. 1,300Choose Dates
Location wise, the hotel is in a good place. Food quality is very good. Hotel staff are very cooperative. Rooms are clean with hot water from 7 to 11 am. Overall it was very nice v stay with hotel Saket plaza.
Basanta Palhar | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 4,800Choose Dates
Room service was excellent atmosphere was very good. Also restaurant was serving delicious food. Swimming pool was clean. Wonderful place for kids to enjoy indoor and outdoor games. Near to Mahabaleshwar hill station make it special
PRAMOD RUPWATE | Thu, Apr 19, '18
Rs. 1,600Choose Dates
Wonderful experience, excellent location tasty food helpful staff overall everything is good. I would like to visit again in this hotel and also value for the money. Special thanks to the manager he is nice person
Deepshikha maam | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 2,000Choose Dates
Rooms were pracious. Cleaning and other services were very good . Little away from the market, but peaceful location . People can think about relaxation in the hotel . Breakfast was good. Non veg variety during breakfast was not available . Rooms with food would have been a better combination
CHHAYA MORE | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 4,200Choose Dates
The hotel is average. No parking space. Location is good as its very near to the main market. The rooms are okay and spacious but it was little bit stinky. The price of the stay is high compared to the quality of hotel. Bathroom to be kept more clean and with good utilities.
Nilesh Yadav | Sat, Dec 30, '17
Nice any cozy place mid-way between Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar. Ideal if you want to relax and enjoy nature. I initially thought the pricing was higher compared to the rooms but the overall place makes up for it. Freshly cooked and delicious yummy food along with the service I. E the willingness of the staff to make guests comfortable will even put some 3-4* hotels to shame. I have never seen so much ownership from the staff. I travelled with wife and Kid and the toddlers meal was also served.
Anup | Sat, May 12, '18
Location is good as it's close to market but no view like valleys etc. Swimming pool and garden area that you view from your balcony. Service is superb. Staff would arrange complimentary cake, small decoration if there is anything like anniversary/bday. Food is good but limited in variety ( we had dinner ). Compared to the price it does not seem to be value for money. Rooms are great, cosy but keeping price in mind that could have been better in terms of facilities. I had been to way better rooms having cosy bathtub even in lesser price that this. As this is more of a resorts hence I felt less activities were there. It would have been great if there were more options like play station, ZipLine, Jacuzzi etc. Overall a really good hotel with great staff. Only negative point is facilities provided respected to it's price paid.
Jitendra Parashar | Fri, May 11, '18
Rs. 9,000Choose Dates
Picked up the Savoy as the name generally is associated with luxurious properties. This one though is a budget hotel. It has its pros and cons so have a read and make up your mind #Pros 1. Excellent location near the market but quiet and peaceful 2. Excellent value for money. For 1300 got a bed & breakfast. 3. Clean toilets, towels and beds 3. Decent parking space 4. Limited but warm service #Cons 1. Old property and a bit dated 2. Surroundings could be more energetic 3. Rooms are basic and could be more cleaner 4. Doesn't serve food other than breakfast. They may be serving during seasons though 5. Facilities need an uplift
Salil Rajhans | Sun, Feb 11, '18
Rs. 1,600Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Mahabaleshwar
- Experience the best of Western Ghats a short drive from the bustling cities of Mumbai and Pune by booking amazing MakeMyTrip Hotels in Mahabaleshwar. The evergreen, lush forests covering these hills are soothing and inviting throughout the year.
- This hill station is located in the district of Satara in the state of Maharashta and is a part of Sahyadri Mountain Ranges. Surrounded by valleys on all sides, the hilly terrains of Mahabaleshwar houses three villages – Shindola, Malcolm Peth, and Kshetra.
- Log on to Makemytrip for booking the best of Mahabaleshwar hotels at incredible deals. Then enjoy horseback rides across the hills or catch a romantic sunset on the cliffs and viewpoints. The hills are a source of five rivers – the Krishna, Savitri, Gayatri, Koyna, and Venna Rivers.
Best localities in Mahabaleshwar
- Old Mahabaleshwar – There are various tourist destinations in this part of the town, including view points and temples that exemplify ancient architecture. This area offers incredible views of the surrounding plateau and lush greenery. Hotel Madhuban, located in central Mahabaleshwar, is one of the best hotels in the area and overlooks the Venna Lake. Another budget hotel in the vicinity is Hotel Vyankatesh, situated in the heart of the town. Lingmala Waterfall, Mapro Garden, and Elephant’s Head Point are all a short drive from this MakeMyTrip hotel.
- Panchgani – Experience the best of luxury at the Summer Plaza Resort, known for its picturesque settings and deluxe villas, along with its delectable vegetarian cuisines. This 4-star resort offers a scenic ambience and is located in proximity to Table Land Lake and Panchgani Hills. Alternately, choose to unwind leisurely at the Green Valley Residency, which is an economical accommodation at a short distance from various tourist attractions in the city. If you are looking for cheaper alternatives, do try Hotel JK Excellency, from where you can explore the Parsi Point and Table Land at your convenience. Pay your respects at the Panchganga and Krishnabai Temples, which were built by the erstwhile rulers of the Konkan coast. Explore the source of Krishna River at the temple and soak yourself in the exquisite views of the valley. Then, take a stroll along the Venna Lake, and treat yourself to the splendours of the sunrise and sunset views here. You may also book hotel rooms that offer the lake view, only on MakeMyTrip.
- Metgudad – Treebo JP cottages is a budget-friendly accommodation located near the bus stand and is well equipped with amenities for comfort. Click perfect selfies at the Dhobi Waterfalls and shop for delicious chocolates at the Chocolate Factory, which are both at proximity to the above MakeMyTrip hotel. Enjoy a hassle-free stay at the Travellers Inn, a hotel in Mahabaleshwar, which offers warm hospitality and comfortable accommodation, and comes with all the basic amenities for discerning travellers. On the way to Arthur’s Seat, stop by at the 3 Monkey Point to see rocks that resemble the three wise monkeys. Then stop by to gaze at the views of Savitri River from the very beautiful Arthur’s Seat, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar.
Things to Do
- Soak yourself in the immersive views of Kate’s Point, which looks over the Dhom and Balakwadi reservoirs. The Elephant’s Head Point is situated near Kate’s Point and has a natural rock formation that looks like an elephant’s head.
- Watch the sunset and sunrise at Wilson Point, the highest point in Mahabaleshwar, which offers spectacular views from all directions.
- Take a hike along the historic Pratapgarh Fort, built by Shivaji Maharaj and the site of the famous Battle of Pratapgarh, in which he defeated Adilshahi General Afzalkhan, the commander of Bijapur.
- Enjoy the cascades at the Lingamala Waterfalls, a picturesque site that is sure to leave you wanting for more.
- Pick strawberries and relish fresh strawberry ice cream and milkshake at the nearby farms. You can also take a boat ride on the Venna Lake.
- Shop till you drop at the street-side stores of the Bazaar, which offers snacks like spicy chickpea and various local and hand-made souvenirs including local honey and Kolhapuri slippers, respectively.
How to reach/Transportation HubsBy Air: The nearest airports to Mahabaleshwar are Mumbai and Pune, which are located at distances of around 260 km and 120 km from Pune, respectively. You can either fly to Pune Airport or Chatrapati Shivaji Airport or take a cab or a bus to reach Mahabaleshwar.
By Train: The nearest railway junction is that of Satara, which is at a distance of about 60 km from Mahabaleshwar. Public and private transport services are available from the railway station to Mahabaleshwar.
By Bus: Maharashtra state-run buses operate from Mahabaleshwar to Pune, Mumbai, Satara, and Sangli. Both regular and non-AC buses are available from these cities.
By Taxi: National Highway 4 runs through Mahabaleshwar and can be used to reach the town from various parts of the country.