Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
(300 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar Price Starts @ Rs. 474 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Very nice hotel. Nature was very beautiful. Garden maintained neatly. Food quality was good but some more dishes to be added. Ice cream should be served at dinner. Staff were co-operative. Very much comfortable for families.
Sudhanshu | Sat, May 19, '18
Rs. 3,195Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Worth of money awesome and fabulous. Must for honeymoon experience. Food is good but bit expensive.
Nitin Hargude | Fri, May 18, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
Absolutely loved the stay. Best value for money. Loved the food. Different types of food on different days. Special thanks to canteen staff for making delicious khichdi for my baby. Too good. Would recommend for sure. One of the best hotel in Mahabaleshwar
SANTOSHI IYER | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 4,675Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Located just outside the market, the hotel provides well furnished spacious rooms with a good staff. The food however needs improvement and is overpriced. The pool needs to be cleaned more often and games room requires a lot of maintenance. The lawn though spacious has restrictions. It can have options of few outdoor games.
krishna gouda | Wed, Feb 21, '18
Rs. 4,500Choose Dates
It is a newly constructed hotel. It's dinning hall is complete. So they give room service. They satisfy the customers with good behaviour. One can enjoy the beautiful scenery from the belcony. The difference between AC and non-AC is only AC facility.
UTTAM DUTTA GUPTTA | Sun, Mar 18, '18
Rs. 1,536Choose Dates
We had booked 2 rooms and our stay was nice stay, clean rooms and bathroom, staff was cooperative, restsurent food quality was better, location was amazing, hotel location was just at entry point of mahableshwar.
Jignasha Pandya | Sun, Mar 11, '18
Rs. 1,376Choose Dates
Nice any cozy place mid-way between Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar. Ideal if you want to relax and enjoy nature. I initially thought the pricing was higher compared to the rooms but the overall place makes up for it. Freshly cooked and delicious yummy food along with the service I. E the willingness of the staff to make guests comfortable will even put some 3-4* hotels to shame. I have never seen so much ownership from the staff. I travelled with wife and Kid and the toddlers meal was also served.
Anup | Sat, May 12, '18
Rs. 2,043Choose Dates
Location wise, the hotel is in a good place. Food quality is very good. Hotel staff are very cooperative. Rooms are clean with hot water from 7 to 11 am. Overall it was very nice v stay with hotel Saket plaza.
Basanta Palhar | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 4,800Choose Dates
Picked up the Savoy as the name generally is associated with luxurious properties. This one though is a budget hotel. It has its pros and cons so have a read and make up your mind #Pros 1. Excellent location near the market but quiet and peaceful 2. Excellent value for money. For 1300 got a bed & breakfast. 3. Clean toilets, towels and beds 3. Decent parking space 4. Limited but warm service #Cons 1. Old property and a bit dated 2. Surroundings could be more energetic 3. Rooms are basic and could be more cleaner 4. Doesn't serve food other than breakfast. They may be serving during seasons though 5. Facilities need an uplift
Salil Rajhans | Sun, Feb 11, '18
Rs. 1,600Choose Dates
Excellent location, helpful and courteous staff. Rooms were clean and really good food. As the name states Stay with nature really comes true. Owner(Sudhakar) is very co-operative and Manager(Nilesh) takes care that guests get the best in service and comfort.
Vishakha Lazar | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 1,560Choose Dates
The hotel is average. No parking space. Location is good as its very near to the main market. The rooms are okay and spacious but it was little bit stinky. The price of the stay is high compared to the quality of hotel. Bathroom to be kept more clean and with good utilities.
Nilesh Yadav | Sat, Dec 30, '17
Good service and facility. Food was too teasty. Bathroom was clean .. Location is on main road. Lack of parking facility. Langauge is soft. Serve very nice because they come to receive on gate and deliver my bags to room
madan liddad | Fri, Oct 27, '17
Rs. 1,367Choose Dates
The Hotel is too good but the road leading to the hotel is too narrow otherwise all fine. The Food was very good and pure veg restaurant. Also the swimming pool was very clean and properly maintained. The Spa too was very good. The Valley View rooms are very nice and the garden is also good.
RINKESH JAIN | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 4,799Choose Dates
Nice place to stay with family and friends. Good service received from hotel staff. Very cooperation and helpful nature. Room was nice and have a great trip with family. Check out time should be 24 hours basis to.
Vijay Rathod | Fri, Oct 27, '17
Rooms were pracious. Cleaning and other services were very good . Little away from the market, but peaceful location . People can think about relaxation in the hotel . Breakfast was good. Non veg variety during breakfast was not available . Rooms with food would have been a better combination
CHHAYA MORE | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 5,500Choose Dates
Location wise it's a okay place, away from city crowd. Rooms are fine but you can hear what's happening in the other room. Hot water supply is only between 7am to 9am. Nearest food joint is Mapro around 1. 5kms. Any other Pleas don't spend more that 1000-1200rs/night for this place. Overall 2. 5/5
ujjwal | Sun, Dec 24, '17
Rs. 1,799Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Mahabaleshwar
- Experience the best of Western Ghats a short drive from the bustling cities of Mumbai and Pune by booking amazing MakeMyTrip Hotels in Mahabaleshwar. The evergreen, lush forests covering these hills are soothing and inviting throughout the year.
- This hill station is located in the district of Satara in the state of Maharashta and is a part of Sahyadri Mountain Ranges. Surrounded by valleys on all sides, the hilly terrains of Mahabaleshwar houses three villages – Shindola, Malcolm Peth, and Kshetra.
- Log on to Makemytrip for booking the best of Mahabaleshwar hotels at incredible deals. Then enjoy horseback rides across the hills or catch a romantic sunset on the cliffs and viewpoints. The hills are a source of five rivers – the Krishna, Savitri, Gayatri, Koyna, and Venna Rivers.
Best localities in Mahabaleshwar
- Old Mahabaleshwar – There are various tourist destinations in this part of the town, including view points and temples that exemplify ancient architecture. This area offers incredible views of the surrounding plateau and lush greenery. Hotel Madhuban, located in central Mahabaleshwar, is one of the best hotels in the area and overlooks the Venna Lake. Another budget hotel in the vicinity is Hotel Vyankatesh, situated in the heart of the town. Lingmala Waterfall, Mapro Garden, and Elephant’s Head Point are all a short drive from this MakeMyTrip hotel.
- Panchgani – Experience the best of luxury at the Summer Plaza Resort, known for its picturesque settings and deluxe villas, along with its delectable vegetarian cuisines. This 4-star resort offers a scenic ambience and is located in proximity to Table Land Lake and Panchgani Hills. Alternately, choose to unwind leisurely at the Green Valley Residency, which is an economical accommodation at a short distance from various tourist attractions in the city. If you are looking for cheaper alternatives, do try Hotel JK Excellency, from where you can explore the Parsi Point and Table Land at your convenience. Pay your respects at the Panchganga and Krishnabai Temples, which were built by the erstwhile rulers of the Konkan coast. Explore the source of Krishna River at the temple and soak yourself in the exquisite views of the valley. Then, take a stroll along the Venna Lake, and treat yourself to the splendours of the sunrise and sunset views here. You may also book hotel rooms that offer the lake view, only on MakeMyTrip.
- Metgudad – Treebo JP cottages is a budget-friendly accommodation located near the bus stand and is well equipped with amenities for comfort. Click perfect selfies at the Dhobi Waterfalls and shop for delicious chocolates at the Chocolate Factory, which are both at proximity to the above MakeMyTrip hotel. Enjoy a hassle-free stay at the Travellers Inn, a hotel in Mahabaleshwar, which offers warm hospitality and comfortable accommodation, and comes with all the basic amenities for discerning travellers. On the way to Arthur’s Seat, stop by at the 3 Monkey Point to see rocks that resemble the three wise monkeys. Then stop by to gaze at the views of Savitri River from the very beautiful Arthur’s Seat, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar.
Things to Do
- Soak yourself in the immersive views of Kate’s Point, which looks over the Dhom and Balakwadi reservoirs. The Elephant’s Head Point is situated near Kate’s Point and has a natural rock formation that looks like an elephant’s head.
- Watch the sunset and sunrise at Wilson Point, the highest point in Mahabaleshwar, which offers spectacular views from all directions.
- Take a hike along the historic Pratapgarh Fort, built by Shivaji Maharaj and the site of the famous Battle of Pratapgarh, in which he defeated Adilshahi General Afzalkhan, the commander of Bijapur.
- Enjoy the cascades at the Lingamala Waterfalls, a picturesque site that is sure to leave you wanting for more.
- Pick strawberries and relish fresh strawberry ice cream and milkshake at the nearby farms. You can also take a boat ride on the Venna Lake.
- Shop till you drop at the street-side stores of the Bazaar, which offers snacks like spicy chickpea and various local and hand-made souvenirs including local honey and Kolhapuri slippers, respectively.
How to reach/Transportation HubsBy Air: The nearest airports to Mahabaleshwar are Mumbai and Pune, which are located at distances of around 260 km and 120 km from Pune, respectively. You can either fly to Pune Airport or Chatrapati Shivaji Airport or take a cab or a bus to reach Mahabaleshwar.
By Train: The nearest railway junction is that of Satara, which is at a distance of about 60 km from Mahabaleshwar. Public and private transport services are available from the railway station to Mahabaleshwar.
By Bus: Maharashtra state-run buses operate from Mahabaleshwar to Pune, Mumbai, Satara, and Sangli. Both regular and non-AC buses are available from these cities.
By Taxi: National Highway 4 runs through Mahabaleshwar and can be used to reach the town from various parts of the country.