Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
(321 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar Price Starts @ Rs. 491 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
Very bad experience, we have booked 02 adult + 02 child (09 yr+07 yr) but we have surprise to know my booking is confirm 02 adult + 01 child age showing 01 yr, then call to make my trip then not responded, I have paid in hotel Rs 1000/-more. Very bad experience for us
JAVED SHAIKH | Tue, May 15, '18
Rs. 3,200Choose Dates
Location is superb. Its near to Mahabaleshwar bus stand, so location wise I am giving five stars. Other facilities like Hotel service, cleanliness, hospitality, rooms, interiors are not good. Mosquitos are full. Breakfast is okay type.
Pravin Kumar | Thu, Mar 29, '18
Rs. 1,600Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Recently Viewed Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Owner is a nice person, but I did not like the locality. Parking space is not dedicated. Overall it was OK experience. Its value for money, we just went for relaxation so no complains. The market is nearby, you can walk and have food. The owner provides home made food if we order.
VISHWADEEP SINGH | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Rs. 999Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Not at all recommend. Staff doesn’t even know what is mean by hospitality. Rooms are cleans but stinks very bad all the time. Cannot stay here due continuous smell coming out of bathroom outlet ducts. Location is okay and away from Mahabaleshwar so sight is not convenient due location proximity from Mahabaleshwar. No value for money.
Mangesh | Sun, May 6, '18
Rs. 1,999Choose Dates
Ancient, prehistoric, pathetic, cheaters, no value for money, etc are just a few words I have to describe this absolute rubbish hotel in Mahabaleshwar. They are overpriced with lack of basic facilities like in room dining, ironing facilities, basic hand towels. The management think they are 4 star hotels and hence they are allowed to be rude. The breakfast is better at a local dhaba than this pathetic property. The in room lights were broken with such an old and outdated washroom that you feel like
MOHAMMED Chinikamwala | Sun, May 6, '18
Wonderful experience, excellent location tasty food helpful staff overall everything is good. I would like to visit again in this hotel and also value for the money. Special thanks to the manager he is nice person
Deepshikha maam | Thu, May 17, '18
Rs. 3,000Choose Dates
Overall experience was not so good. No Ventilation in room. Bed sheets, towels were not changed in 3 days. Basin was chocked and was not cleaned even after complent. Food quality was good, whereas service was not satisfactory. All staff was good, polite and helpful.
Sachin Hardikar | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Rs. 4,464Choose Dates
Excellent location, helpful and courteous staff. Rooms were clean and really good food. As the name states Stay with nature really comes true. Owner(Sudhakar) is very co-operative and Manager(Nilesh) takes care that guests get the best in service and comfort.
Vishakha Lazar | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 1,800Choose Dates
I have stayed twice in this hotel. Both times I was celebrating my wedding anniversary. The first time was extremely memorable. This time, however, the experience wasn't nearly as pleasant. The staff wasn't exactly friendly nor welcoming . The reception did not even greet us when we checked in. The location is probably the saving grace about the Fountain Village hotel.
Anushree Datar | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 3,500Choose Dates
Hotel Shreyas is one of the best resort to be. Located in the heart of the city, where every thing required is extremely near by ,. Mahabaleshwar market is just besides the hotel which is more than convenient to roam in evening time nice and courteous staff makes the stay better. Had a wonderful trip
KUNAL | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 4,000Choose Dates
It's was really a good stay at hill top, the guy Sagar receptionist was really kind and helpful I think every receptionist should be like that our group really enjoyed the stay nice clean rooms, restaurant food also good, and most important they have placed sign board everywhere so it was easy to find the hotel.
vivek jain | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 1,918Choose Dates
The hotel is average. No parking space. Location is good as its very near to the main market. The rooms are okay and spacious but it was little bit stinky. The price of the stay is high compared to the quality of hotel. Bathroom to be kept more clean and with good utilities.
Nilesh Yadav | Sat, Dec 30, '17
Good hotel with reasonable rate, staff and owner is very co-operative, breakfast is awesome . Owner of the hotel having taxi service also with reasonable rate and near to market and bus stand . Only one drawback is view of surrounding area from hotel location which may be neglected otherwise all the things are very good.
Ramesh | Sun, Apr 15, '18
Rs. 1,800Choose Dates
Location wise, the hotel is in a good place. Food quality is very good. Hotel staff are very cooperative. Rooms are clean with hot water from 7 to 11 am. Overall it was very nice v stay with hotel Saket plaza.
Basanta Palhar | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 4,100Choose Dates
On arrival, our room was upgraded to cottage room which was good, but the only bummer was the ceiling fan was not functioning properly, upon request the guys gave us an air cooler which solved the problem . This place has live kitchen but its veg food is not that good, I would say average . I would highly recommend this cottage for its location, its close to both mapro garden and veena lake, which are the most happening locations in Mahabaleshwar.
Akhilesh | Sun, Mar 4, '18
Rs. 1,188Choose Dates
Power was cut frequently, back up was not working . Resulting in dark rooms. No water for more than 2 hours. Not expected such hotels. Staff was cooperative but had no clue when problem will be resolved. High priced compared to experience we had.
SAMEER PATHAK | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 6,799Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Mahabaleshwar
- Experience the best of Western Ghats a short drive from the bustling cities of Mumbai and Pune by booking amazing MakeMyTrip Hotels in Mahabaleshwar. The evergreen, lush forests covering these hills are soothing and inviting throughout the year.
- This hill station is located in the district of Satara in the state of Maharashta and is a part of Sahyadri Mountain Ranges. Surrounded by valleys on all sides, the hilly terrains of Mahabaleshwar houses three villages – Shindola, Malcolm Peth, and Kshetra.
- Log on to Makemytrip for booking the best of Mahabaleshwar hotels at incredible deals. Then enjoy horseback rides across the hills or catch a romantic sunset on the cliffs and viewpoints. The hills are a source of five rivers – the Krishna, Savitri, Gayatri, Koyna, and Venna Rivers.
Best localities in Mahabaleshwar
- Old Mahabaleshwar – There are various tourist destinations in this part of the town, including view points and temples that exemplify ancient architecture. This area offers incredible views of the surrounding plateau and lush greenery. Hotel Madhuban, located in central Mahabaleshwar, is one of the best hotels in the area and overlooks the Venna Lake. Another budget hotel in the vicinity is Hotel Vyankatesh, situated in the heart of the town. Lingmala Waterfall, Mapro Garden, and Elephant’s Head Point are all a short drive from this MakeMyTrip hotel.
- Panchgani – Experience the best of luxury at the Summer Plaza Resort, known for its picturesque settings and deluxe villas, along with its delectable vegetarian cuisines. This 4-star resort offers a scenic ambience and is located in proximity to Table Land Lake and Panchgani Hills. Alternately, choose to unwind leisurely at the Green Valley Residency, which is an economical accommodation at a short distance from various tourist attractions in the city. If you are looking for cheaper alternatives, do try Hotel JK Excellency, from where you can explore the Parsi Point and Table Land at your convenience. Pay your respects at the Panchganga and Krishnabai Temples, which were built by the erstwhile rulers of the Konkan coast. Explore the source of Krishna River at the temple and soak yourself in the exquisite views of the valley. Then, take a stroll along the Venna Lake, and treat yourself to the splendours of the sunrise and sunset views here. You may also book hotel rooms that offer the lake view, only on MakeMyTrip.
- Metgudad – Treebo JP cottages is a budget-friendly accommodation located near the bus stand and is well equipped with amenities for comfort. Click perfect selfies at the Dhobi Waterfalls and shop for delicious chocolates at the Chocolate Factory, which are both at proximity to the above MakeMyTrip hotel. Enjoy a hassle-free stay at the Travellers Inn, a hotel in Mahabaleshwar, which offers warm hospitality and comfortable accommodation, and comes with all the basic amenities for discerning travellers. On the way to Arthur’s Seat, stop by at the 3 Monkey Point to see rocks that resemble the three wise monkeys. Then stop by to gaze at the views of Savitri River from the very beautiful Arthur’s Seat, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar.
Things to Do
- Soak yourself in the immersive views of Kate’s Point, which looks over the Dhom and Balakwadi reservoirs. The Elephant’s Head Point is situated near Kate’s Point and has a natural rock formation that looks like an elephant’s head.
- Watch the sunset and sunrise at Wilson Point, the highest point in Mahabaleshwar, which offers spectacular views from all directions.
- Take a hike along the historic Pratapgarh Fort, built by Shivaji Maharaj and the site of the famous Battle of Pratapgarh, in which he defeated Adilshahi General Afzalkhan, the commander of Bijapur.
- Enjoy the cascades at the Lingamala Waterfalls, a picturesque site that is sure to leave you wanting for more.
- Pick strawberries and relish fresh strawberry ice cream and milkshake at the nearby farms. You can also take a boat ride on the Venna Lake.
- Shop till you drop at the street-side stores of the Bazaar, which offers snacks like spicy chickpea and various local and hand-made souvenirs including local honey and Kolhapuri slippers, respectively.
How to reach/Transportation HubsBy Air: The nearest airports to Mahabaleshwar are Mumbai and Pune, which are located at distances of around 260 km and 120 km from Pune, respectively. You can either fly to Pune Airport or Chatrapati Shivaji Airport or take a cab or a bus to reach Mahabaleshwar.
By Train: The nearest railway junction is that of Satara, which is at a distance of about 60 km from Mahabaleshwar. Public and private transport services are available from the railway station to Mahabaleshwar.
By Bus: Maharashtra state-run buses operate from Mahabaleshwar to Pune, Mumbai, Satara, and Sangli. Both regular and non-AC buses are available from these cities.
By Taxi: National Highway 4 runs through Mahabaleshwar and can be used to reach the town from various parts of the country.