Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
(356 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar Price Starts @ Rs. 911 - Search for Deals Upto 80% OFF)
One of the best property ever I have visited in Mahabaleshwar till date. Amazing staff, amazing rooms and most importantly it gives you the serene feeling as soon as you enter this property. Evenings are mind blowing at Infinity pool. Must visit once atleast !!
Ajinkya ZBYLUT | Wed, May 9, '18
The resort is really good, green and well maintained however, the rooms are really average compared to the prices that are charged. I strongly urge to reconsider the room prices or At least upgrade the same for a better customer experience.
Rajendra Shimpi | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 2,996Choose Dates
Positives about hotel: . . Hotel is in the main market and very near to Mahabaleshwar bus stand - 5 minutes walk from Bus stand . They also have car parking up to 10 cars . Neat and clean rooms and bathroom . Cooperative staff Only thing I am not sure is if they are providing 24 hours food service or not.
Tapan Maru | Wed, May 9, '18
Rs. 3,745Choose Dates
It's was really a good stay at hill top, the guy Sagar receptionist was really kind and helpful I think every receptionist should be like that our group really enjoyed the stay nice clean rooms, restaurant food also good, and most important they have placed sign board everywhere so it was easy to find the hotel.
vivek jain | Fri, Apr 13, '18
Rs. 4,838Choose Dates
Recently Viewed Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Nice hotel to stay with friends. Location is good . A bit flexibility was required while checkout, we checked in by 3 pm, but they didn't allow to putup after 9 30 am next day, rest all were good
Prakash Roy | Sun, May 6, '18
Rs. 3,959Choose Dates
Hotel is a little far from the main Market. It is a 10 -15 mins walk. Rooms are small but clean. Bathroom is also very small and congested. Weird thing is that Hot water is only available in the morning 7am -10am. The main positive point for the hotel is it's open area and big play ground with variety of swings for kids. Staff is nice and helpful. Breakfast is limited but good and satisfying.
Shweta Rajpal | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Rs. 9,095Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
I am a frequent visitor of this hotel. It has improved the look and services over last couple of years. It is best hotel to stay with family specially if you have older people with you and those who prefer veg food. It is also very close to market yet maintains its calmness in the natural surroundings.
Amit | Sun, Apr 15, '18
Rs. 5,838Choose Dates
Excellent ambience. The location is also central, close to the market. The staff is friendly. Being in an old location, the place was familiar to us . . We will definitely recommend to family and friends for staying at Rajesh hotel when they visit Mahabaleshwar.
KOMAL MEHTA | Fri, May 4, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Mahabaleshwar
- Experience the best of Western Ghats a short drive from the bustling cities of Mumbai and Pune by booking amazing MakeMyTrip Hotels in Mahabaleshwar. The evergreen, lush forests covering these hills are soothing and inviting throughout the year.
- This hill station is located in the district of Satara in the state of Maharashta and is a part of Sahyadri Mountain Ranges. Surrounded by valleys on all sides, the hilly terrains of Mahabaleshwar houses three villages – Shindola, Malcolm Peth, and Kshetra.
- Log on to Makemytrip for booking the best of Mahabaleshwar hotels at incredible deals. Then enjoy horseback rides across the hills or catch a romantic sunset on the cliffs and viewpoints. The hills are a source of five rivers – the Krishna, Savitri, Gayatri, Koyna, and Venna Rivers.
Best localities in Mahabaleshwar
- Old Mahabaleshwar – There are various tourist destinations in this part of the town, including view points and temples that exemplify ancient architecture. This area offers incredible views of the surrounding plateau and lush greenery. Hotel Madhuban, located in central Mahabaleshwar, is one of the best hotels in the area and overlooks the Venna Lake. Another budget hotel in the vicinity is Hotel Vyankatesh, situated in the heart of the town. Lingmala Waterfall, Mapro Garden, and Elephant’s Head Point are all a short drive from this MakeMyTrip hotel.
- Panchgani – Experience the best of luxury at the Summer Plaza Resort, known for its picturesque settings and deluxe villas, along with its delectable vegetarian cuisines. This 4-star resort offers a scenic ambience and is located in proximity to Table Land Lake and Panchgani Hills. Alternately, choose to unwind leisurely at the Green Valley Residency, which is an economical accommodation at a short distance from various tourist attractions in the city. If you are looking for cheaper alternatives, do try Hotel JK Excellency, from where you can explore the Parsi Point and Table Land at your convenience. Pay your respects at the Panchganga and Krishnabai Temples, which were built by the erstwhile rulers of the Konkan coast. Explore the source of Krishna River at the temple and soak yourself in the exquisite views of the valley. Then, take a stroll along the Venna Lake, and treat yourself to the splendours of the sunrise and sunset views here. You may also book hotel rooms that offer the lake view, only on MakeMyTrip.
- Metgudad – Treebo JP cottages is a budget-friendly accommodation located near the bus stand and is well equipped with amenities for comfort. Click perfect selfies at the Dhobi Waterfalls and shop for delicious chocolates at the Chocolate Factory, which are both at proximity to the above MakeMyTrip hotel. Enjoy a hassle-free stay at the Travellers Inn, a hotel in Mahabaleshwar, which offers warm hospitality and comfortable accommodation, and comes with all the basic amenities for discerning travellers. On the way to Arthur’s Seat, stop by at the 3 Monkey Point to see rocks that resemble the three wise monkeys. Then stop by to gaze at the views of Savitri River from the very beautiful Arthur’s Seat, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar.
Things to Do
- Soak yourself in the immersive views of Kate’s Point, which looks over the Dhom and Balakwadi reservoirs. The Elephant’s Head Point is situated near Kate’s Point and has a natural rock formation that looks like an elephant’s head.
- Watch the sunset and sunrise at Wilson Point, the highest point in Mahabaleshwar, which offers spectacular views from all directions.
- Take a hike along the historic Pratapgarh Fort, built by Shivaji Maharaj and the site of the famous Battle of Pratapgarh, in which he defeated Adilshahi General Afzalkhan, the commander of Bijapur.
- Enjoy the cascades at the Lingamala Waterfalls, a picturesque site that is sure to leave you wanting for more.
- Pick strawberries and relish fresh strawberry ice cream and milkshake at the nearby farms. You can also take a boat ride on the Venna Lake.
- Shop till you drop at the street-side stores of the Bazaar, which offers snacks like spicy chickpea and various local and hand-made souvenirs including local honey and Kolhapuri slippers, respectively.
How to reach/Transportation HubsBy Air: The nearest airports to Mahabaleshwar are Mumbai and Pune, which are located at distances of around 260 km and 120 km from Pune, respectively. You can either fly to Pune Airport or Chatrapati Shivaji Airport or take a cab or a bus to reach Mahabaleshwar.
By Train: The nearest railway junction is that of Satara, which is at a distance of about 60 km from Mahabaleshwar. Public and private transport services are available from the railway station to Mahabaleshwar.
By Bus: Maharashtra state-run buses operate from Mahabaleshwar to Pune, Mumbai, Satara, and Sangli. Both regular and non-AC buses are available from these cities.
By Taxi: National Highway 4 runs through Mahabaleshwar and can be used to reach the town from various parts of the country.