Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
(349 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar Price Starts @ Rs. 349 - Get Flat 30% Off use Coupon - SALE30)
We were group of 7 and we booked two rooms. Each room is a duplex with 2 queen beds. Sufficient for 4 person in a room. There is only a table fan mounted on the wall. And there is only one bathroom in each room. Hence getting ready in morning before the check out time of 9 am could be tricky. Location is close to the market place. Overall decent choice for budget travellers.
Sujith Madhavan | Tue, May 1, '18
Rs. 2,090Choose Dates
Hotel location is good, just on the road and close to Bageecha restaurant. About 1 km from the lake. Rooms are smaller than average and ambience for the restaurant can be improved. Parking facility available on premises. Our room didn't have much of a view. Owner is friendly.
Krishnan Rajan | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Rs. 991Choose Dates
Premium Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Absolutely loved the stay. Best value for money. Loved the food. Different types of food on different days. Special thanks to canteen staff for making delicious khichdi for my baby. Too good. Would recommend for sure. One of the best hotel in Mahabaleshwar
SANTOSHI IYER | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 3,900Choose Dates
The hotel is average. No parking space. Location is good as its very near to the main market. The rooms are okay and spacious but it was little bit stinky. The price of the stay is high compared to the quality of hotel. Bathroom to be kept more clean and with good utilities.
Nilesh Yadav | Sat, Dec 30, '17
Recently Viewed Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Worst experience I have ever in my life. I advise everybody don't go that hotel. I can't understand why MMT typed this hotel. No cleanliness bathroom & Toilet look like very old & Darty. No shampoo saving kit & Charges are very high. MMT cheated me
juber choudhary | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 1,300Choose Dates
Excellent location, helpful and courteous staff. Rooms were clean and really good food. As the name states Stay with nature really comes true. Owner(Sudhakar) is very co-operative and Manager(Nilesh) takes care that guests get the best in service and comfort.
Vishakha Lazar | Sun, May 13, '18
Rs. 1,080Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
The location for the resort was excellent, it was in the natures vicinity away from traffic and main road. The service provided was very slow. We are required to make multiple requ ...
Worst hotel and service that I ever faced, with hotels and makemytrip, room full of dust, mud on the floor, couldn't even stand in the bathroom, checkout and finding room with makemytrip was a hazzle, will never recommend makemytrip to anyone else
vamshi kanaparthi | Sat, Oct 21, '17
Rs. 797Choose Dates
Power was cut frequently, back up was not working . Resulting in dark rooms. No water for more than 2 hours. Not expected such hotels. Staff was cooperative but had no clue when problem will be resolved. High priced compared to experience we had.
SAMEER PATHAK | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 5,398Choose Dates
Location wise, the hotel is in a good place. Food quality is very good. Hotel staff are very cooperative. Rooms are clean with hot water from 7 to 11 am. Overall it was very nice v stay with hotel Saket plaza.
Basanta Palhar | Fri, May 18, '18
Rs. 4,100Choose Dates
On arrival, our room was upgraded to cottage room which was good, but the only bummer was the ceiling fan was not functioning properly, upon request the guys gave us an air cooler which solved the problem . This place has live kitchen but its veg food is not that good, I would say average . I would highly recommend this cottage for its location, its close to both mapro garden and veena lake, which are the most happening locations in Mahabaleshwar.
Akhilesh | Sun, Mar 4, '18
Rs. 900Choose Dates
Visited Mahabaleshwar with family. Had a stay at this hotel for 1 night. The package given by MMT included Breakfast, lunch, dinner and I must say the food was great and had a great variety. The location is good, it's near Mahabaleshwar market. All the spots including old Mahabaleshwar are at around same distance. I booked non AC room as I did not feel the need of AC considering weather of Mahabaleshwar. I would have booked an AC room as I feel the AC rooms are precious instead of Non AC I will definitely consider Bharat Hotel for my next stay at Mahabaleshwar and would like to book an AC room not that the non AC rooms are not great that they are.
Akshay | Sat, May 19, '18
Rs. 3,705Choose Dates
Hotel Shreyas is one of the best resort to be. Located in the heart of the city, where every thing required is extremely near by ,. Mahabaleshwar market is just besides the hotel which is more than convenient to roam in evening time nice and courteous staff makes the stay better. Had a wonderful trip
KUNAL | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 3,300Choose Dates
Worth of money awesome and fabulous. Must for honeymoon experience. Food is good but bit expensive.
Nitin Hargude | Fri, May 18, '18
SOLDOUT * for selected dates
It is a newly constructed hotel. It's dinning hall is complete. So they give room service. They satisfy the customers with good behaviour. One can enjoy the beautiful scenery from the belcony. The difference between AC and non-AC is only AC facility.
UTTAM DUTTA GUPTTA | Sun, Mar 18, '18
Rs. 1,447Choose Dates
The Hotel is too good but the road leading to the hotel is too narrow otherwise all fine. The Food was very good and pure veg restaurant. Also the swimming pool was very clean and properly maintained. The Spa too was very good. The Valley View rooms are very nice and the garden is also good.
RINKESH JAIN | Wed, May 16, '18
Rs. 4,319Choose Dates
I have stayed twice in this hotel. Both times I was celebrating my wedding anniversary. The first time was extremely memorable. This time, however, the experience wasn't nearly as pleasant. The staff wasn't exactly friendly nor welcoming . The reception did not even greet us when we checked in. The location is probably the saving grace about the Fountain Village hotel.
Anushree Datar | Tue, May 8, '18
Rs. 4,000Choose Dates
AC was not working. In spite of complaining. No response from desk. Receipt for cash payment on check payment was not given till asked for next day on checkout. Room door not sound insulated. Very disturbing noises from corridor.
Hemant Panchamia | Sat, May 19, '18
Rs. 7,400Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Mahabaleshwar
- Experience the best of Western Ghats a short drive from the bustling cities of Mumbai and Pune by booking amazing MakeMyTrip Hotels in Mahabaleshwar. The evergreen, lush forests covering these hills are soothing and inviting throughout the year.
- This hill station is located in the district of Satara in the state of Maharashta and is a part of Sahyadri Mountain Ranges. Surrounded by valleys on all sides, the hilly terrains of Mahabaleshwar houses three villages – Shindola, Malcolm Peth, and Kshetra.
- Log on to Makemytrip for booking the best of Mahabaleshwar hotels at incredible deals. Then enjoy horseback rides across the hills or catch a romantic sunset on the cliffs and viewpoints. The hills are a source of five rivers – the Krishna, Savitri, Gayatri, Koyna, and Venna Rivers.
Best localities in Mahabaleshwar
- Old Mahabaleshwar – There are various tourist destinations in this part of the town, including view points and temples that exemplify ancient architecture. This area offers incredible views of the surrounding plateau and lush greenery. Hotel Madhuban, located in central Mahabaleshwar, is one of the best hotels in the area and overlooks the Venna Lake. Another budget hotel in the vicinity is Hotel Vyankatesh, situated in the heart of the town. Lingmala Waterfall, Mapro Garden, and Elephant’s Head Point are all a short drive from this MakeMyTrip hotel.
- Panchgani – Experience the best of luxury at the Summer Plaza Resort, known for its picturesque settings and deluxe villas, along with its delectable vegetarian cuisines. This 4-star resort offers a scenic ambience and is located in proximity to Table Land Lake and Panchgani Hills. Alternately, choose to unwind leisurely at the Green Valley Residency, which is an economical accommodation at a short distance from various tourist attractions in the city. If you are looking for cheaper alternatives, do try Hotel JK Excellency, from where you can explore the Parsi Point and Table Land at your convenience. Pay your respects at the Panchganga and Krishnabai Temples, which were built by the erstwhile rulers of the Konkan coast. Explore the source of Krishna River at the temple and soak yourself in the exquisite views of the valley. Then, take a stroll along the Venna Lake, and treat yourself to the splendours of the sunrise and sunset views here. You may also book hotel rooms that offer the lake view, only on MakeMyTrip.
- Metgudad – Treebo JP cottages is a budget-friendly accommodation located near the bus stand and is well equipped with amenities for comfort. Click perfect selfies at the Dhobi Waterfalls and shop for delicious chocolates at the Chocolate Factory, which are both at proximity to the above MakeMyTrip hotel. Enjoy a hassle-free stay at the Travellers Inn, a hotel in Mahabaleshwar, which offers warm hospitality and comfortable accommodation, and comes with all the basic amenities for discerning travellers. On the way to Arthur’s Seat, stop by at the 3 Monkey Point to see rocks that resemble the three wise monkeys. Then stop by to gaze at the views of Savitri River from the very beautiful Arthur’s Seat, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar.
Things to Do
- Soak yourself in the immersive views of Kate’s Point, which looks over the Dhom and Balakwadi reservoirs. The Elephant’s Head Point is situated near Kate’s Point and has a natural rock formation that looks like an elephant’s head.
- Watch the sunset and sunrise at Wilson Point, the highest point in Mahabaleshwar, which offers spectacular views from all directions.
- Take a hike along the historic Pratapgarh Fort, built by Shivaji Maharaj and the site of the famous Battle of Pratapgarh, in which he defeated Adilshahi General Afzalkhan, the commander of Bijapur.
- Enjoy the cascades at the Lingamala Waterfalls, a picturesque site that is sure to leave you wanting for more.
- Pick strawberries and relish fresh strawberry ice cream and milkshake at the nearby farms. You can also take a boat ride on the Venna Lake.
- Shop till you drop at the street-side stores of the Bazaar, which offers snacks like spicy chickpea and various local and hand-made souvenirs including local honey and Kolhapuri slippers, respectively.
How to reach/Transportation HubsBy Air: The nearest airports to Mahabaleshwar are Mumbai and Pune, which are located at distances of around 260 km and 120 km from Pune, respectively. You can either fly to Pune Airport or Chatrapati Shivaji Airport or take a cab or a bus to reach Mahabaleshwar.
By Train: The nearest railway junction is that of Satara, which is at a distance of about 60 km from Mahabaleshwar. Public and private transport services are available from the railway station to Mahabaleshwar.
By Bus: Maharashtra state-run buses operate from Mahabaleshwar to Pune, Mumbai, Satara, and Sangli. Both regular and non-AC buses are available from these cities.
By Taxi: National Highway 4 runs through Mahabaleshwar and can be used to reach the town from various parts of the country.