Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
(350 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar Price Starts @ Rs. 400 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Rooms were pracious. Cleaning and other services were very good . Little away from the market, but peaceful location . People can think about relaxation in the hotel . Breakfast was good. Non veg variety during breakfast was not available . Rooms with food would have been a better combination
CHHAYA MORE | Sat, May 5, '18
Recently Booked Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Hotel is well located it's 10mints walking from the market, peaceful location. Rooms were quite decent. Service was good, food was also good. Swimming pool was well maintained. It was a good stay I would recommend others to experience this hotel.
NIRAV | Tue, Apr 3, '18
It is a newly constructed hotel. It's dinning hall is complete. So they give room service. They satisfy the customers with good behaviour. One can enjoy the beautiful scenery from the belcony. The difference between AC and non-AC is only AC facility.
UTTAM DUTTA GUPTTA | Sun, Mar 18, '18
We had booked 2 rooms and our stay was nice stay, clean rooms and bathroom, staff was cooperative, restsurent food quality was better, location was amazing, hotel location was just at entry point of mahableshwar.
Jignasha Pandya | Sun, Mar 11, '18
Location is good as it's close to market but no view like valleys etc. Swimming pool and garden area that you view from your balcony. Service is superb. Staff would arrange complimentary cake, small decoration if there is anything like anniversary/bday. Food is good but limited in variety ( we had dinner ). Compared to the price it does not seem to be value for money. Rooms are great, cosy but keeping price in mind that could have been better in terms of facilities. I had been to way better rooms having cosy bathtub even in lesser price that this. As this is more of a resorts hence I felt less activities were there. It would have been great if there were more options like play station, ZipLine, Jacuzzi etc. Overall a really good hotel with great staff. Only negative point is facilities provided respected to it's price paid.
Jitendra Parashar | Fri, May 11, '18
Hotel Shreyas is one of the best resort to be. Located in the heart of the city, where every thing required is extremely near by ,. Mahabaleshwar market is just besides the hotel which is more than convenient to roam in evening time nice and courteous staff makes the stay better. Had a wonderful trip
KUNAL | Mon, May 14, '18
Overall experience was not so good. No Ventilation in room. Bed sheets, towels were not changed in 3 days. Basin was chocked and was not cleaned even after complent. Food quality was good, whereas service was not satisfactory. All staff was good, polite and helpful.
Sachin Hardikar | Sat, Mar 31, '18
Excellent Location close to Bus stand and the main market so getting Cabs is easy to get which is the only way to roam around. Well maintained room with Hot water facility twice a day for 3 hours. They don't have a restaurant, pool. Staff are well mannered.
Bibhu Mohanty | Fri, May 4, '18
The service is great. The staff are really courteous. We reached Mahabaleshwar and checked in a little after midnight and were given 2 beautiful and clean rooms. The cost was around? 700/room net of discount (best available rate at MMT for the day). We had a great stay.
Manoj Kumar Roy | Mon, Mar 26, '18
Location wise it's a okay place, away from city crowd. Rooms are fine but you can hear what's happening in the other room. Hot water supply is only between 7am to 9am. Nearest food joint is Mapro around 1. 5kms. Any other Pleas don't spend more that 1000-1200rs/night for this place. Overall 2. 5/5
ujjwal | Sun, Dec 24, '17
Nice any cozy place mid-way between Panchgani and Mahabaleshwar. Ideal if you want to relax and enjoy nature. I initially thought the pricing was higher compared to the rooms but the overall place makes up for it. Freshly cooked and delicious yummy food along with the service I. E the willingness of the staff to make guests comfortable will even put some 3-4* hotels to shame. I have never seen so much ownership from the staff. I travelled with wife and Kid and the toddlers meal was also served.
Anup | Sat, May 12, '18
The hotel is not very far from the main market yet secluded enough for peace. The location is perfect. The breakfast was delicious and had great options. They have cycles on rent to explore which is really fun. The pool is really small and not inviting. But overall a very good experience
Vinod Jain | Mon, Apr 16, '18
Wonderful experience, excellent location tasty food helpful staff overall everything is good. I would like to visit again in this hotel and also value for the money. Special thanks to the manager he is nice person
Deepshikha maam | Thu, May 17, '18
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Mahabaleshwar
- Experience the best of Western Ghats a short drive from the bustling cities of Mumbai and Pune by booking amazing MakeMyTrip Hotels in Mahabaleshwar. The evergreen, lush forests covering these hills are soothing and inviting throughout the year.
- This hill station is located in the district of Satara in the state of Maharashta and is a part of Sahyadri Mountain Ranges. Surrounded by valleys on all sides, the hilly terrains of Mahabaleshwar houses three villages – Shindola, Malcolm Peth, and Kshetra.
- Log on to Makemytrip for booking the best of Mahabaleshwar hotels at incredible deals. Then enjoy horseback rides across the hills or catch a romantic sunset on the cliffs and viewpoints. The hills are a source of five rivers – the Krishna, Savitri, Gayatri, Koyna, and Venna Rivers.
Best localities in Mahabaleshwar
- Old Mahabaleshwar – There are various tourist destinations in this part of the town, including view points and temples that exemplify ancient architecture. This area offers incredible views of the surrounding plateau and lush greenery. Hotel Madhuban, located in central Mahabaleshwar, is one of the best hotels in the area and overlooks the Venna Lake. Another budget hotel in the vicinity is Hotel Vyankatesh, situated in the heart of the town. Lingmala Waterfall, Mapro Garden, and Elephant’s Head Point are all a short drive from this MakeMyTrip hotel.
- Panchgani – Experience the best of luxury at the Summer Plaza Resort, known for its picturesque settings and deluxe villas, along with its delectable vegetarian cuisines. This 4-star resort offers a scenic ambience and is located in proximity to Table Land Lake and Panchgani Hills. Alternately, choose to unwind leisurely at the Green Valley Residency, which is an economical accommodation at a short distance from various tourist attractions in the city. If you are looking for cheaper alternatives, do try Hotel JK Excellency, from where you can explore the Parsi Point and Table Land at your convenience. Pay your respects at the Panchganga and Krishnabai Temples, which were built by the erstwhile rulers of the Konkan coast. Explore the source of Krishna River at the temple and soak yourself in the exquisite views of the valley. Then, take a stroll along the Venna Lake, and treat yourself to the splendours of the sunrise and sunset views here. You may also book hotel rooms that offer the lake view, only on MakeMyTrip.
- Metgudad – Treebo JP cottages is a budget-friendly accommodation located near the bus stand and is well equipped with amenities for comfort. Click perfect selfies at the Dhobi Waterfalls and shop for delicious chocolates at the Chocolate Factory, which are both at proximity to the above MakeMyTrip hotel. Enjoy a hassle-free stay at the Travellers Inn, a hotel in Mahabaleshwar, which offers warm hospitality and comfortable accommodation, and comes with all the basic amenities for discerning travellers. On the way to Arthur’s Seat, stop by at the 3 Monkey Point to see rocks that resemble the three wise monkeys. Then stop by to gaze at the views of Savitri River from the very beautiful Arthur’s Seat, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar.
Things to Do
- Soak yourself in the immersive views of Kate’s Point, which looks over the Dhom and Balakwadi reservoirs. The Elephant’s Head Point is situated near Kate’s Point and has a natural rock formation that looks like an elephant’s head.
- Watch the sunset and sunrise at Wilson Point, the highest point in Mahabaleshwar, which offers spectacular views from all directions.
- Take a hike along the historic Pratapgarh Fort, built by Shivaji Maharaj and the site of the famous Battle of Pratapgarh, in which he defeated Adilshahi General Afzalkhan, the commander of Bijapur.
- Enjoy the cascades at the Lingamala Waterfalls, a picturesque site that is sure to leave you wanting for more.
- Pick strawberries and relish fresh strawberry ice cream and milkshake at the nearby farms. You can also take a boat ride on the Venna Lake.
- Shop till you drop at the street-side stores of the Bazaar, which offers snacks like spicy chickpea and various local and hand-made souvenirs including local honey and Kolhapuri slippers, respectively.
How to reach/Transportation HubsBy Air: The nearest airports to Mahabaleshwar are Mumbai and Pune, which are located at distances of around 260 km and 120 km from Pune, respectively. You can either fly to Pune Airport or Chatrapati Shivaji Airport or take a cab or a bus to reach Mahabaleshwar.
By Train: The nearest railway junction is that of Satara, which is at a distance of about 60 km from Mahabaleshwar. Public and private transport services are available from the railway station to Mahabaleshwar.
By Bus: Maharashtra state-run buses operate from Mahabaleshwar to Pune, Mumbai, Satara, and Sangli. Both regular and non-AC buses are available from these cities.
By Taxi: National Highway 4 runs through Mahabaleshwar and can be used to reach the town from various parts of the country.