Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
(321 Hotels in Mahabaleshwar Price Starts @ Rs. 830 - Search for Deals Upto 50% OFF)
Basic amenities in the room were missing. No toiletries(except one soap) were provided. Electric kettle, tea & coffee pouches were not provided. Even though these were featured in MMT. The TV set-top box and phone were not working. Room was not made up the next day. Even after requesting thrice, we were not provided a fresh towel next day. Service was really poor. Room service was not available. I paid Rs. 6797 for 2 nights which is really not worth it. MMT should look into it. Only good thing about the hotel is that it has so much open space and games facilities available in the common room.
Subham Das | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Rs. 3,745Choose Dates
The resort is really good, green and well maintained however, the rooms are really average compared to the prices that are charged. I strongly urge to reconsider the room prices or At least upgrade the same for a better customer experience.
Rajendra Shimpi | Sat, May 5, '18
Rs. 2,675Choose Dates
Absolutely loved the stay. Best value for money. Loved the food. Different types of food on different days. Special thanks to canteen staff for making delicious khichdi for my baby. Too good. Would recommend for sure. One of the best hotel in Mahabaleshwar
SANTOSHI IYER | Mon, May 14, '18
Rs. 6,848Choose Dates
Hotel staff is good in restaurant sum dishesh yummy test like mutton nihari. Mutton biryani . Tandoori chicken shezwan fried rice. Chi. Chilly dabba gosht Dal gosht location is good staff is helpful & good management
imran lakhani | Sun, Mar 4, '18
Rs. 3,177Choose Dates
The room was nice. While stay there in room feeling like 4star hotel. Location near by market its also good. Looking out of hotel like lodging but room are nice. Will you get Full day warm water solor system provided there
archana Mukadam | Mon, Apr 23, '18
Rs. 2,032Choose Dates
Recently Booked Hotels in Mahabaleshwar
Good for family to relax stay. Near walking distance of venna lake. Venna lake guest serve best cleaning and good staff like VISHVAS . Value for money. Simple looking and rooms are also simple. But overall good stay think to visit again. Good service. Neat & clean rooms. Delicious food. Quick service from room. Good rooms. Neat & clean. Venna lake just 10 minutes walking distance. Budget hotel.
suryakant jadhav | Thu, Apr 19, '18
Rs. 1,445Choose Dates
Good hotel to stay in Panchgani. Room service is good and surrounding with nature. It is near to Panchgani, and many points are near by this hotel. 24 hrs cafe is there with good tasty foods. First hotel after you entered in Panchgani. Four wheeler parking available. Hot water available swimming pool available. Good hotel service available. Near to table land and main market.
Ajit Malode | Sun, Jan 28, '18
Rs. 4,815Choose Dates
Hotel is close to main market of mahableshwar, All facilities was available like TV geyser parking space was also there . Room was good, safe for couples, Guys if you are looking for good place to stay in reasonable price so visit here perfect place
Himanshu | Mon, Apr 9, '18
Rs. 1,284Choose Dates
Excellent Location close to Bus stand and the main market so getting Cabs is easy to get which is the only way to roam around. Well maintained room with Hot water facility twice a day for 3 hours. They don't have a restaurant, pool. Staff are well mannered.
Bibhu Mohanty | Fri, May 4, '18
Rs. 3,925Choose Dates
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotel Booking in Mahabaleshwar
- Experience the best of Western Ghats a short drive from the bustling cities of Mumbai and Pune by booking amazing MakeMyTrip Hotels in Mahabaleshwar. The evergreen, lush forests covering these hills are soothing and inviting throughout the year.
- This hill station is located in the district of Satara in the state of Maharashta and is a part of Sahyadri Mountain Ranges. Surrounded by valleys on all sides, the hilly terrains of Mahabaleshwar houses three villages – Shindola, Malcolm Peth, and Kshetra.
- Log on to Makemytrip for booking the best of Mahabaleshwar hotels at incredible deals. Then enjoy horseback rides across the hills or catch a romantic sunset on the cliffs and viewpoints. The hills are a source of five rivers – the Krishna, Savitri, Gayatri, Koyna, and Venna Rivers.
Best localities in Mahabaleshwar
- Old Mahabaleshwar – There are various tourist destinations in this part of the town, including view points and temples that exemplify ancient architecture. This area offers incredible views of the surrounding plateau and lush greenery. Hotel Madhuban, located in central Mahabaleshwar, is one of the best hotels in the area and overlooks the Venna Lake. Another budget hotel in the vicinity is Hotel Vyankatesh, situated in the heart of the town. Lingmala Waterfall, Mapro Garden, and Elephant’s Head Point are all a short drive from this MakeMyTrip hotel.
- Panchgani – Experience the best of luxury at the Summer Plaza Resort, known for its picturesque settings and deluxe villas, along with its delectable vegetarian cuisines. This 4-star resort offers a scenic ambience and is located in proximity to Table Land Lake and Panchgani Hills. Alternately, choose to unwind leisurely at the Green Valley Residency, which is an economical accommodation at a short distance from various tourist attractions in the city. If you are looking for cheaper alternatives, do try Hotel JK Excellency, from where you can explore the Parsi Point and Table Land at your convenience. Pay your respects at the Panchganga and Krishnabai Temples, which were built by the erstwhile rulers of the Konkan coast. Explore the source of Krishna River at the temple and soak yourself in the exquisite views of the valley. Then, take a stroll along the Venna Lake, and treat yourself to the splendours of the sunrise and sunset views here. You may also book hotel rooms that offer the lake view, only on MakeMyTrip.
- Metgudad – Treebo JP cottages is a budget-friendly accommodation located near the bus stand and is well equipped with amenities for comfort. Click perfect selfies at the Dhobi Waterfalls and shop for delicious chocolates at the Chocolate Factory, which are both at proximity to the above MakeMyTrip hotel. Enjoy a hassle-free stay at the Travellers Inn, a hotel in Mahabaleshwar, which offers warm hospitality and comfortable accommodation, and comes with all the basic amenities for discerning travellers. On the way to Arthur’s Seat, stop by at the 3 Monkey Point to see rocks that resemble the three wise monkeys. Then stop by to gaze at the views of Savitri River from the very beautiful Arthur’s Seat, one of the most popular tourist attractions in Mahabaleshwar.
Things to Do
- Soak yourself in the immersive views of Kate’s Point, which looks over the Dhom and Balakwadi reservoirs. The Elephant’s Head Point is situated near Kate’s Point and has a natural rock formation that looks like an elephant’s head.
- Watch the sunset and sunrise at Wilson Point, the highest point in Mahabaleshwar, which offers spectacular views from all directions.
- Take a hike along the historic Pratapgarh Fort, built by Shivaji Maharaj and the site of the famous Battle of Pratapgarh, in which he defeated Adilshahi General Afzalkhan, the commander of Bijapur.
- Enjoy the cascades at the Lingamala Waterfalls, a picturesque site that is sure to leave you wanting for more.
- Pick strawberries and relish fresh strawberry ice cream and milkshake at the nearby farms. You can also take a boat ride on the Venna Lake.
- Shop till you drop at the street-side stores of the Bazaar, which offers snacks like spicy chickpea and various local and hand-made souvenirs including local honey and Kolhapuri slippers, respectively.
How to reach/Transportation HubsBy Air: The nearest airports to Mahabaleshwar are Mumbai and Pune, which are located at distances of around 260 km and 120 km from Pune, respectively. You can either fly to Pune Airport or Chatrapati Shivaji Airport or take a cab or a bus to reach Mahabaleshwar.
By Train: The nearest railway junction is that of Satara, which is at a distance of about 60 km from Mahabaleshwar. Public and private transport services are available from the railway station to Mahabaleshwar.
By Bus: Maharashtra state-run buses operate from Mahabaleshwar to Pune, Mumbai, Satara, and Sangli. Both regular and non-AC buses are available from these cities.
By Taxi: National Highway 4 runs through Mahabaleshwar and can be used to reach the town from various parts of the country.