Village Kanechi,Sadhupul,Kot Gaya Road,P.O,Shoghi,Dish.Shimla(H.P)
professional photos (59)
group traveler who stayed at this hotel had great experience
Best in the area #3 rated hotel in Shoghi
Great Location Rated 4.9 on 5 for Location
Exceptional service Rated 5.0 on 5 for Service
About Hail Himalayas
check-in 12 PM | check-out 12 PM
Nestled in the beautiful city of Shimla, Hail Himalayas is located at a distance of 98.6 km from the Chandigarh Airport and 35.6
Nestled in the beautiful city of Shimla, Hail Himalayas is located at a distance of 98.6 km from the Chandigarh Airport and 35.6 km from the Shoghi Railway Station.
The popular tourist places like Summer Hill, The Ridge, Christ Church, Jakhoo, Baijnath Temple and many others are situated at an accessible distance from the hotel.
Ample conveniences are offered at the hotel to suffice the varying requirements of guests. These include internet, room service and travel desk assistance. Guests can also avail taxi service, railway/airport transfer, guide service, bicycle on hire, bonfire and doctors assistance on a chargeable basis.
Hotel Hail Himalaya offers comfortable and spotlessly clean guest houses that come with modern amenities like tea/coffee maker, mineral water, safety deposit box and balcony sit-out.
Entice your taste buds with the finest of cuisines from every continent dished at the in house world cuisine restaurant.
Stocking a collection of choicest beverages, the on-site bar is an ideal place to relax and unwind after a hectic day of activities.
It also houses games room, activity center, yoga meditation center, kids pool, library and coffee shop.
Have a wonderful stay at the Hotel Hail Himalayas!
Facilities offered here:
ParkingBarConference FacilitiesYogaFull Time Operation for All 7 DaysNon Smoking Rooms41+More Amenities
Location is just super awesome. And how they design the whole camp is just amazing.
It is awesome place to
Reviewed 3 months ago
Great experience, love the activities, but jungle Inn camps doesn't have attached bathroom. Well mannered staff and the best thing is the delicious food they serve. Good destination for bachelors who love adventure.
Reviewed 5 months ago
1. THE LOCATION- Location of the camp is really bad ... We went in October cars can't go in camp due to landslides, you have to trek down around half kilometer .. And while going it will totally exhaust your energy. I will rate this 1 of 5.
2. THE SERVICE- Staff is almost excellent but there was a waiter whose behavior was not good. He served tea to two and when we asked he said that there is self service. 4 of 5.
3. THE ROOM- Worst part of the trip was room. We stayed in mud house, we asked from marketing that room is spacious or not before trip he said that it is very big and is very hygienic. Big black spiders were roaming in the room they were 5 in number. Room was very small no almirahs. 1 of 5.
4. FACILITIES- The safety for adventure was good but room service was not good also there was an aged person who was really hardworking and polite. 3 of 5.
5. VALUE FOR MONEY- NO VALUE FOR MONEY. Food had no variety and was not according to cost. They only made cheap pulses and sweets like sooji halwa, lobhia Dale. Only value was of adventures. 2 of 5.
6. CLEANLINESS- There were no wrappers or polybags lying there but insects were in large numbers including poisonous one.
Overall suggested not to travel without groups as they only focus on groups.
Try not to contact with marketers because they lie.
Full of adventure and very
Reviewed 5 months ago
It was ultimate. Full of adventure and romance. Full of adventure and very romantic. We enjoyed to the fullest. Food was just wao .. Good and quick service. Everything was well planned at their part and guest time and money was valued much.
It was very adventurous relaxe....
Reviewed 5 months ago
Facilities provided incl food were good. Environment is so peaceful. Love to be a part of this trip. Beware of the way to hail himalayas. It is risky and avoid travel at night. Do not carry expensive belongings with you. Enjoy serene ambience in lap of nature
We went to this lovely located tent accommodation in the Himalayan hills with family and enjoyed stay. This was different kind of experience. No market area around. They provide you everything within the hotel. Activities keep you busy all around. It is fun for the family. Food was good and staff was very attentive. It is worth visiting.
Awesome experience connected t....
Reviewed 40 months ago
AWESOME EXPERIENCE. It was a school trip and had lots of fun. The location of the camp was inside the forest and between a stream. Served with the welcome drink (TASTY) and then lunch which was mouth watering. Coming to the camps beauty, it was the best I had ever seen. The camp was full of activities like Obstacles Course, Rappelling and Rock Climbing. Trekking (Went in morning with packed lunch and returned in the evening, saw two awesome waterfalls) and etc. The rooms or the camp was cold but they provided with sleeping bags which were very soft and hot. Bathrooms were clean but hot water came only for 1hr - 6-7am
Happy to spend time and money ....
Reviewed 44 months ago
It has nice location and helpful staff. Rooms/tents are in very good condition. Food is good. Next year I will spend my time /money with family and friends. Already I have suggested my friends and relative to visit. It is cheap compare to other hotels near Shimla. Hope more tourist visit this place.