To start with Pros:
1. Location is good: located at scandal point, on mall road which is almost at middle of everything, easily walkable distance to christ church, kali mandir, rivoli tunnel, lift to mall.
1. As on date of writing this review, the hotel is under renovation, their kitchen is not functional.
2. The hotel galleries were all messed up again due to renovation.
3. One of the two rooms booked was not clean and properly made up.
4. Towels provided were dirty and torn.
5. Taps in washroom were leaking.
6. No doormats and waste-bins in the rooms.
7. Basic things such as soaps etc were not provided on their own, had to ask for that.
8. Water supply was erratic. Had to contact hotel staff repeatedly for fixing that issue.
Points to be careful:
1. If you are travelling with elderly people, make sure that you reach well before 10pm or else you will have to walk uphill for 20 odd mins.
2. Wont get anything to eat close to hotel after 10pm apart from Domino's.
It was a pleased stay here.
Room facilities were great. But pictures need to stick on MMT. As we didn't got the similar room as displayed in the pictures. Otherwise we face no problem there. Location and natural view was fantastic