Business Hotels in Agra
(7 Business Hotels in Agra)
Recently Booked Hotels in Agra
Amazing service, The best hotel staff I have ever encountered! Thank you for The great experience!
Location: A magnificent 5-star property, The Oberoi Amarvilas is ranked 3rd on Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards 2015 list of
Recently Viewed Hotels in Agra
Facilities:Offering comfort and great services at budget rates, OYO 9367 Hotel Taj Galaxy in Agra is an ideal lodging for travel
Fatehabad Road, Agra
Last booked at 1(hrs) ago
Hotel Ramada palace Agra, good hotel however too far from City, location is good for those who are travelling through Jamuna Expressway from Delhi. This hotel needs few improvement such as seating capacity shall be increased at buffet dinning area during Brakefast. Dinning area should have some partition glass or curtain else it looks you are having food on approach Road of hotel elevators. There is no privacy at dinning area.
Only 6 km from Taj Mahal, this Mughal-inspired property offers spa, kids' zone, shopping arcade, and Mughlai and grilled dishes.
Rs. 2,800Choose Dates
Overall nice experience. Staff behavior is very good at all places . Front desk, housekeeping or at restaurant. Variety and quality at buffet breakfast was great.
Location: Spread over 35 acres of landscaped gardens, ITC Mughal is a luxury property that has won the Aga Khan Award for its de
A friend and I stayed here for 2 nights in the poolside rooms while attending a conference at the mansion Grand Agra and we were extremely glad we did. The property was beautiful and the staff was very hospitable. A special mention to Roshan, who helped us in choosing our dinner and made it truly enjoyable. We would definitely stay here again.
Location:Less than 10 minutes fromAgra City Railway Station,Trident Agra is a 5-star hotel that features a special Kids Club and
Stay was comfortable. Hotel staff was very good. Since my car to Taj Mahal and back was part of my package I was able to travel very easily early morning at 5:15 am. I tried buffet dinner, it was very bad. I personally did not like it. Only thing good in dinner was deal n lemon butter fish, rest of food was very sad. Breakfast was decent I ate my omelette and bread with peanut butter. Vermicelli upma was decent my mother cooks better. I did not try anything else. Masala tea was not good, tasted very bad. I tried red velvet pastry for snacks, it was tasty.
Location :A luxurious property just 5 minutes away from Taj Mahal, Hotel Courtyard Marriott Agra is a short drive from Agra Cant
Staying here was one of the highlights of my Agra it nary. I chose this place based on recommendations on the internet and i'm glad I did book the room. It's a huge hotel and runs full mostly. The check in time is really late so you may get an early check in only if the rooms are available. But they graciously store your luggage so u can do some sight seeing and get back to check in later. We reached Agra in the morning and left for Fatehpur Sikri tour in the afternoon. Once we got back we just chilled at the rooftop bar called Infini at the hotel. This has an infinity pool with a view of the Taj Mahal. The vibe of this bar was simply amazing. The drinks and food really good There s another bar and two more restaurants here that you can visit. But this one steals the show. The breakfast spread was also one of the best ones i've seen in indian five stars. Though the place is crowded mostly. But the best part about this hotel is the proximity to Taj. The East Gate is literally a 600m walk from the hotel. So try and catch an early morning glimpse of the Taj Mahal to beat the crowd. Afternoons can be spent soaking in the pool while admiring the Taj from a distance. I would recommend staying here for your next Agra trip. It's a great option.
Location:A luxury property spread over 4.5 acres, Mansion Grand Agra is around 1 km from the world famous Taj Mahal. Agra Canton
It was a nice stay. I got value for money. Property n staff were good. Sky view area gave a good view of Taj Mahal. Food was good. It had a good swimming pool. I didn't swim but it was good to have a view. It had a good small club as well. Overall positive.
Location: Spread over six acres of manicured gardens and just 2 km from the iconic Taj Mahal, Tajview AgraHotel is a 5-star prop
Fetching Searched Results, Please Wait...
About Hotels Booking in Agra
Agra is a major tourist destination in India because of its many historic attractions such as the heritage-listed Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, among many others. With a number of hotels in the city, business travellers can have productive business trips here by staying at any of the luxury or budget corporate hotels. The best corporate hotels in Agra provide the following facilities:
- The business centres in these luxury business hotels provide high-end audio-visual equipment for meetings and conferences including LCD projectors. Business travellers also get white boards, flipcharts and stationary.
- There are spacious boardrooms, meeting rooms and conference rooms with U-shape, theatre, cluster and classroom styles of seating arrangements.
- For meetings and events, the bets corporate Agra hotels provide free high-speed Wi-Fi.
- There are dedicated event planners ensuring meetings and events to run smoothly.
Agra business travel accommodation
The luxury business hotels in Agra are conveniently located in areas that are close to all the city’s major attractions and the major transport hubs. These business hotels also offer business travellers the best accommodation amenities such as:
- There are dedicated areas in the well-appointed rooms with spacious work desks and comfortable chairs.
- There are doctor-on-call, wake-up call and 24-hour room services.
- The rooms in most of the luxury business hotels provide free access to Wi-Fi allowing business travellers to work comfortably.
- There are complimentary parking facilities in most of the luxury business hotels in Agra.
- Business travellers can also workout at the well-equipped fitness centres.
Agra Company outing resorts
Business teams can have a comfortable stay at the company outing resorts that offer plenty of recreational amenities such as:
- There are swimming pools in most of the company outing resorts in Agra and business travellers can have a relaxing time.
- Business travellers can rejuvenate with wonderful spa treatments at the resorts.
Agra cheap business hotel bookings
Several offers and deals can be availed by business travellers while booking their stay in the cheap corporate hotels in Agra. The budget corporate hotels in Agra offer business travellers with all the necessary facilities such as:
- There are well-equipped business centres in most of these cheap corporate hotels.
- The conference rooms offering standard audio-visual equipment.
- Business travellers get free access to Wi-Fi in the best cheap business hotels in Agra.