Hyderabad to Nagpur distance by road: 583 km.
Average Time: 9 hours and 37 minutes.
Boarding And Dropping Points Of The Cities Are:
Boarding points in Hyderabad
• Afzalgunj Omer travels, Opp Local City Bus Stop, Beside Gurudwara, Afzalgunj.
• Cbs near Sangeetha Travels.
• Nampally, beside raj Matha Hotel, Omer Travels.
• Balamrai Paradise, Balamrai, Near Water Tank, United Building.
• Bowenpally, Near police station
• Paradise Balam Rai Gitanjali School United building, Shop No-5, Paradise circle,opp Bank Of Maharshtra, Secunderabad.
• Bownpalli p.s, Opp.police station
• Suchitra bus stand, Suchitra chowk, Opp. Suchitra Bus Stand.
• Hyd- S.R.Nagar (van pick-up) Opp: S.R.Nagar Busstop, S.R. Nagar, Hyderabad.
• Hyd- Srinivasa Colony (van pick-up) Sandhya travels, Near ICICI Bank, Beside Golden Cave Restaurent, Srinivasa Colony, Hyderabad.
• Hyd- Nizampet X Roads Opp: Metro Water Works, Culvary Temple Bus Stop, Nizampet.
• Hyd – Ameerpet Avanthi travels, Opp. Chandana brothers, Beside APSRTC counter, Ameerpet, Hyderabad.
• Hyd – Gachibowli. Kesineni, shop no. G 1 & g 2, Gilma Showroom, beside Bank of India, towards Kondapur road, Gachibowli.
Drop off point in Nagpur
• Nagpur – Ashirwad.
• Nagpur – Chatrapathi.
• Nagpur – Gandhibagh.
• Nagpur – Kesineni – Ganeshpeth.
Bus Timings - Time of first bus leaving and the last bus
First Bus Leaves at: 5:00 AM
Last Bus Leaves at: 10:15 PM
Bus Routes Commonly Taken By Buses:
Start from NTR Garden and Take Nizamabad Road via Kompalli, Pochampalli, Medchal, Manoharabad.
Continue on NH 7 cross Srinivasanagar, Biknur,
Continue on NH 7 via Markhal, Kolwaral, Kisannagar
Continue on NH 7
Go Straight on NH 7 via Pandharkaoda
Go on NH 7
Reach to Nagpur.
Places To Visit In Nagpur:
• Nagpur Ramtek Temple,
• Khindsi, Nagzira Wildlife Sanctuary
• Deeksha Bhoomi.
• Adasa Ganpati Temple.
• Ram Dham.
• Dragon Palace Buddhist Temple.
• Sri Poddareshwar Ram Temple.
• Balaji Mandir Temple.
• Zero Mile Marker.
• Zilpi Lake.
• Ramtek Fort Temple.
• Ambazari Lake and Garden.
• Central Museum.
• Japanese Rose Garden.
• Futala Lake.
• Dhamma Chakra Stupa.
• Telankhedi Hanuman Temple.
• Baidhnath Square.
• Kasturchand Park.
• Maharaj Baug and Zoo.
• Shri Agyaram Devi Mandir.
More About Hyderabad Nagpur Buses
Whatever your requirements, you’ll find a bus of your choice here! There are different types of buses you can choose among Volvo AC SemiSleeper,Volvo AC seater,Sleeper Non AC,Sleeper AC,Mercedes AC Semisleeper,Seater Non AC,Seater Semisleeper,Sleeper Non AC,Semisleeper Seater Non AC.
Famous Restaurants near the boarding points and dropping points:
Luxury hotels in Hyderabad in the 5 star category include:
• Taj Krishna.
• Taj Deccan.
• The Park, Westin.
• Taj Banjara etc.
Other hotels in Hyderabad include:
• Green Park.
• Taj Tristar.
• Aditya Park,
• Minerva Grand among others.
Hotels in Nagpur include:
• The Pride Hotel, Nagpur.
• Airport Centre Point.
• Hotel Adi.
• Hotel Amir.
• Hotel Blue Moon.
• Hotel Dua Continental.
• Hotel Grand.
• Hotel Green City.
• Hotel Hardeo.
• Hotel Heritage 2001.
• Hotel Kamal.
• Hotel LB.
• Hotel Mansarovar.
• Hotel Orange City.
• Hotel Orient Inn.
• Hotel Parashar.
• Hotel President.
• Hotel Rahul.
• Hotel Rama.
• Hotel Siddhartha Inn.
• Hotel Skylark.
• Hotel The Nagpur Ashok.
Ntr travels are very good... in all sense.. service.. .staff behaviour. ..nd bus quality....
Quality (4) | Behaviour (5) | Punctuality (3)
Sneha Mirghe | Dec 26,2014 for NTR Express
Quality (3) | Behaviour (1) | Punctuality (2)
Digvijay Chauhan | Dec 25,2014 for Kanker Roadways
Book Hyderabad to Nagpur Bus & Train Tickets with MakeMyTrip. Also find routes, distance, restaurants near boarding points & time to reach there.